Speaker 1: Welcome to Universe Unveiled, the podcast where we explore the mystery so challenge our understanding of history and the universe.
Speaker 2: I'm Jacqueline and I'm Sarah. Today we have another u U Crew session. We have all of our friends here and Shaman Jason Huffman is going to make a presentation. Say, we're gonna go around and let everyone.
Speaker 3: What's my name?
Speaker 2: No Shaman? Okay, exactly, that's on your birth certificate.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start with Ricardo. If you want to introduce yourself where people can find you and all that jazz, please.
Speaker 4: Sir, sure my name is and you can find me at the Tough callar One at X. I'm involved with the Institute for Natal Philosophy that you also mentioned for this podcast and you prout for bits and very excited to listen from Justin's presentation today and good day to all the participants.
Speaker 2: Very good, Tyrone, Tabin, Tyrone.
Speaker 5: Well, I am here. Thanks to you, guys. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Everything you can find on me is on rebirthword dot com. I also have a book that you can find on Amazon, Journey through the Origins of History. I do enjoy these conversations and I enjoy talking to each and every one of you guys, So thank you very much for having me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, and cousin Nicholas.
Speaker 5: Nicholas said, Nicholas.
Speaker 7: Fall It says when pissed the Occult Rejects, thank you very much for having for having me on to this. Uh yeah, Nick from the Occult Rejects. And you can find that a bit Shoot Rumble, Shoot Rumble YouTube and all major podcasts. Uh yeah, that's about it. Looking forward to this because I was there, Jason, I had a good time, and I kind of know what we're gonna be looking at.
Speaker 5: So thanks.
Speaker 2: All right, it's for sure going to be interesting. Can't wait to see you in the woods. And last but not least Shaman.
Speaker 3: And he was barefoot in the woods, wasn't he. Yeah, yeah, it was great stuff. So Jason Huffman, Yeah, you'll know me screen named Shaman seven eleven on YouTube where my newest series Anti Duluvian Alabama, where we start looking at all the rocks and the fun stuff is kind of what I've been working on there on YouTube and then on X where I've really been pushing you know, all of that research but also the Nobilla. It's Shaman's seven eleven underscore, So I guess we'll jump right into it. We can start with a congratulations to Jacqueline and Sarah and then of course myself here thanks to Ricardo, because now we're all board members of the Institute of the Natural Philosophy and happy to be here, Yeah, in partnership and moving forward with this group all around us. So congratulations everybody. That being said, I guess I will pop to screen share. Today we're going to explore Mabilla. You know, this has been a very personal journey for me, a very spiritual one. That's why you see the screen name Shaman seven eleven, and that's why what I lead with, right But you know, today we're really going to focus on the evidence, but also the picture and the way I hope the evidence starts to lead us. You know, everybody knows DeSoto, and we're going to start looking at a few maps to get intro here. Everybody sort of knows that story, was taught that story in high school, and everybody was sort of taught a certain story about the natives. Right now, as as I've gone through this process, what I've gotten in touch with is not only the spiritual aspect of what these native peoples here on this land we're walking around with, but also the physical evidence from the mounds, to the artifacts, to the geo engineering which we're going to look at here today that was taking place. That really shows that our understanding of the native capabilities, the way of life, and even the world as they saw it is grossly sort of underrepresented. So I hope through this process we really are start to open our eyes to that right to what was here, what Chief Tuscaloosa and the natives had here as de Soto came crumbling and stumbling in because thanks to those diseases, by the time you know, we came back through here one hundred or so years later, that civilization was eradicated. You know, it was like Anthony Fauci had got to go hog wild and had nobody to stand up to him. You know, just nothing, nothing left. So we just don't have a glimpse of these people. And part of this process has put me there on the ground in these creeks, on these mounds, in this earth, and I'm finding things that are just pretty incredible. So today we're gonna share. We're gonna start with a lecture that was recorded by Nick when he came down here to see us. It is essentially me telling the story of Mobila. So we're gonna get everybody familiar with what happened and what's going on, who the main characters were, and then what happened with DeSoto when he entered Chief Tuscaloosa's territory along the Cruser River. So with that, I'm gonna click us over to screen share. We're gonna keep our fingers crossed that all goes as it did in test. I'm gonna remember also share system audio, and there we go. I'm gonna get you out of the way, all right, so we can see me. We can see my screen. Okay, guys, So let's take a look as we introduce to a couple of maps here, So the DeSoto Route. Can you guys see this? Is this large enough?
Speaker 8: I can so?
Speaker 3: Traditionally this is sort of an accepted version of the DeSoto Route. Again, all of this, much of it rough, some of it anchored with evidence, but much of it based on the DeSoto chronicles right now here. If we look at this is an official This was a map a photograph taken of a trail marker for the official DeSoto trail. Now, what we're going to zoom in and look at here specifically is where we are on this generally accepted trail. Right, So the towns we're going to be talking about in pinpointing once DeSoto entered Chief Tuscaloos's territory are at a Hatchee, Piaccia and Mobila specifically, to note how traditionally, when trying to map this based solely on the chronicles right, you've got, however, many a good handful like seven or eight versions of this story that was either written firsthand or related firsthand of people who survived when they finally made it out down here in Mexico. Here, Notice the spread right, so where were there? They're nearly on right. This is the general area. In fact, right here is where Mobila is at. But this spread right is what they've really sort of been off on, and we can pinpoint that before a pinpoint that. Let me now, this is an example of what happens when you try to map this route based on the chronicles alone. You see here we have list of the different various students who meaning students of the chronicles right, who have gone through and tried to work out this route. I use this map to show you how difficult that is. Right, Just each of these presents a different attempt at trying to then reverse engineer a map. Right, Okay, that's what happens. Now, this is the area we're going to be zooming in on today, really right where this turn happens here right in through here. Okay, moving on to the map of the actual area, and then we'll get to the lecture. So here now Mobilla top left at Hatchie modern day Cusada, and this feature here I'm going to highlight in a second as the winged serpent feature. But let's point out our key features. So at Hatchie after crossing the Cusa Talapusa Mobila here. Now, this is what's going to shock a lot of people, is here, say here right, you're talking ten miles he take I walked in four and a half hours one night, unprepared Piaccia. Here, we're gonna talk about forty two one hundred foot bluffs. You can see these bluffs represented here. I'm gonna show you light ar of a platform mound which exists right around in here where this river bends. We're gonna have drone footage from Nick flying over this and almost losing our drone because this golf course right here, which now preserves many of the mounds, as we'll see from lightar, has a jamming system. So Nick's uh, poor drone got hung there for it was like twenty minutes to right, so it did. When that thing came down and landed, go I really for a second, I've never worked with a drone. It was like being in a Star Wars movie, and it was like D two land after it deadly mentioned because I was sitting there over a showtle the whole time going.
Speaker 8: No, well that thing came back.
Speaker 3: We're like cheering.
Speaker 6: I lost it, throne. I actually lost one of my drones. I was outside in front yard when popping fireworks with my kids and I have my drone right above it so I can record it, and one of them hit it by accident.
Speaker 3: Delibratory. Okay, so we've got let's do this real quick, Ada Hatchie, Mabela, and then we've got Piacha Now that is going to put your route once they meet at Adahatchie. Remember from our map I showed you in the route they go to Piachia. They mentioned a town on a peninsula a couple of at least one of the chroniclers do called Tuscaloosa. So if we're looking for a peninsula between here and here, we see one here. Now. They described the river this is the Alabama River, as being the river that ran by Callousy, which indeed this river, after snaking all the way up here, meets with the Cusa and Tallapoosa to form the Alabama River. Now, they said Ada Hatchie was at the highest navigable point of the Alabama River, which is right here. Right this area, Parker Island is the highest navitable area of the Alabama. So placing Atahatchie here, as I've confirmed with mounds and all sorts of artifacts, and Cusada is known for its for its presence, native presence is here. Meet here you track It takes them two days. You get through various towns and villages, through all these strange water features to a peninsula here running with the same river that was running by Tallasy. They then mentioned crossing a river here. If you here this appears to be a river, as nixt droned footage will show you. Right, you cross here over to Piacia and then you follow Pine Creek which empties into the Alabama River all the way up to the area of Mobila where the artifacts, the X tree and the crescent shaped mound are, all of which we will look at now light are press it shaped mound. This is quickly so you have a visual in your head. That's the creek that Nick and I will be walking in right here, and this is where it's being eroded. The construction that's taking place all over here. They've come and dumped their fill right along through here. Right. Wow, So this creek has been kicked over, right, and now as Nick and I's video showcases, this has been eroded. This used to come, you know, all the way and then these artifacts are pouring out and washing down the creek, right, so nothing has been excavated. You know, that's not what I do, right, I'm picking up in this creek what's being washed out thanks to construction, right yeah, right, moving on, okay, so a quick look and then we'll start our video at the winged Serpent. I have it here in two different seasons and it's best in fall. Okay, this water feature. So this feature here, guys, if you look here, you see what looks like a head right right here. Mouth okay, down here you see this. This is Goat Island. This if you picture as a wing, it also looks somewhat like an asteroid. This is the Alabama River replacing Atahatchie here right. Okay, Nope, something about this. When you zoom in you see these lines all right, this is an engineered swamp. I have video of being on the ground here in these rows you can jump between them. It's all old growth Cyprus. It's swamp. You can't hardly get into it, right, Definitely geo engineered, which is easily illustrated by looking back over here this map. Now, this is that same area I just showed you, and you will notice Berry Swamp right here takes this ninety degree turn and then is guided off over into these swamps with all these rows. So when you look you zoom in on your satellite, you can see that this creek is used to fill all of these rows to make permanent swamp. This is a geo engineered feature, right as I can prove of light art, and these features will explore later. They go all along with these waterways. You can use light art to document this extremely odd geoengineering using mounds and whatnot and movement of creeks to get your effect. All right, and now I'm getting ahead of myself and let's start this twenty minute video and see where we end up. But I just wanted everyone to have that in their heads.
Speaker 8: I don't want to waste more time.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, your gogory of Mobila to what King serpent nick where these two people met the def where they crossed the Alabama already seeing if you've paid attention to the traditional story and the hunt that has been going on for Mobila to nail down the DeSoto route, is that these towns are close to each other at all? Right? How is everybody on audio sounds you guys, We're gonna let the story play. I may interrupt, but feel free if you have questions to pauls and we'll go from there. Enjoy. Thanks Sneck for this footage of a Hatchie. Where it sits is as the crow flies nine and a half miles to Mobilla.
Speaker 8: What Tuscaloosa did was take this.
Speaker 3: Man on a journey all the way down, tricked him, made him think he crossed a river. But it's a fake part of the river that bleeds up into a creek and a lake over to the forty foot cliffs of Piaccia where they rested, and then march right up to Mobilla Mobilla, and ada, hatchie, you can make on foot.
Speaker 8: I did it unprepared in four and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, how quickly could they have done it? Trying to be fancy?
Speaker 8: That's how much.
Speaker 3: He tripped and laid out a plan to ensnare de Soto, beginning with sending his son to me the de Soto expedition before they left Kusa's territory. The way the chroniclers all agree it happened is Tuscaloosa's son comes in.
Speaker 8: He is already reportedly of giant stature.
Speaker 3: We say giant stature because he is described as a foot roughly over every other spaniard there, and he is well proportioned and handsome, to steal the chronicler's words, right, giant. He comes to De Soto and he says all the fine words indicating my father can't wait to serve you.
Speaker 8: But before you cross, there are two roads.
Speaker 3: So from the chroniclers, the build of Tuscaloosa was like that of his son, for he towered over all the others by more than half of Vara Avara is roughly a yard three feet and appeared to be a giant or was one. The rest of his body and his face were in proportion to his height. His countenance was handsome and habitually wore a severe expression that his aspect showed well the ferocity and the nobility of his spirit. His shoulders corresponded to his stature. His waist was a little more than two terracellas around. His arms and legs were straight, well set, and proportionate to his body. In short, he was the tallest Indian of the finest figure that these Castilians saw in all their travels through La Florida. There are two roads that lead to where my father waits. Please send your men down, one back the other Jews, which is safest and most comfortable for you.
Speaker 8: Well, De Soto sort of balks.
Speaker 3: He's encountered nothing but natives that want to rarely kiss his ass.
Speaker 8: Over Incus's territory.
Speaker 3: They were using him to fight battles, you know, little territorial squabbles they had.
Speaker 8: So he had been in peace, right, that's his mindset.
Speaker 3: When this big noble giant comes and says, my father wants you to feel comfortable and feel safe. But now in hindsight we can see what Tuscaloosa and why he sent his son on this important task, was to make sure De Soto trusted them to lead the rest.
Speaker 8: Of the way.
Speaker 3: He was at ease with them, because now that we know Adahatchie and Nobela were so close, we see how much Tuscalusa had at stake. They were everywhere around here, absolutely everywhere.
Speaker 8: This place was huge.
Speaker 3: He had his territory on the line, so he needed to Sodo to trust him.
Speaker 8: So De Soto listened. He sent the man down, he sent the man.
Speaker 3: Back, and they picked the road and they entered Tuscaloosa's territory.
Speaker 8: The meeting happened over here at Ada Hatchie.
Speaker 3: It says Tuscaloosa was up on a mound, covered on a small seat, with roughly one hundred of his nobles all around him, flumed to the hilt, painted calm. Said he had a banner behind him. All of the chronicles agreed. The Soto said he had not encountered banners, war banners until he got here, painted yellow in blue on deer skin. Now, the Soto and his six to nine hundred men, three hundred and fifty horses, various pigs, and all of the other attendants and men, from blacksmiths to clerics, to hunters to mappers. They come walking into this town parade fashion horses. These natives had never seen horses. It would be much like a UFO landing right here today, Nick, and you and I doing what Tuscaloosa did. He didn't move, he didn't even look at him. Armored men, weapons, banners, horses, he didn't even acknowledge them. From the chronicles. Near Tuscaloosa was a standard bearer carrying a large banner made of yellow deer skin with three blue bars dividing it from one side to the other. It was the same size and shape as the standard the companies of Cavalry and Spain would use. This was a new thing for the Spaniards to see military insignia. For up to that time they had not seen a standard, or a batter banner or a geddon.
Speaker 8: Until de Soto came in.
Speaker 3: De Soto came in, One chronicle says Tuscaloosa stayed seated and waited for de Soto to come. One chronicle says this is where Tuscalusa stood.
Speaker 8: And they meet at each other. They exchanged words. We'll keep it short.
Speaker 3: Basically, we'll describe what de Soto had done the whole time his mo and what he does here. He would take the chiefs captive by force when he entered their territory, Demand slaves, burden bearers to carry everything for his men, Demand sex slaves to gratify the needs.
Speaker 8: And requirements of his men.
Speaker 3: And then they would take all of the corn camp for twenty days, establish dominance, kidnapped the chief march through the rest of the territory, rents, repeat.
Speaker 8: When they got to a new territory.
Speaker 3: So here they are in this town with this giant man, they lay this on it.
Speaker 8: They say, we need burden.
Speaker 3: Slaves, we need sex slaves. He says, not here, he says, We're near to my main town, right. I want to protect this shit. I've got a satellite town, Mabila. I'll take you there, and there you will have your sex slaves and your slaves. So too agrees they had to find a horse to put this giant man on, and they can't find a horse.
Speaker 8: All the chronicles agree.
Speaker 3: They cannot find a horse to bear his weight until they find the largest pack you know, animal. They come and it can stand the weight of the man, there's still a problem because his feet are touching the ground, that his feet barely able to clear the ground. Describe De Soto Desto. Chroniclers described Tuscaloosa as eyes like oxen, a foot and a half to two feet above every other Spaniard, nearly a foot above every other native, well proportioned and handsome, more so than any other native they had encountered into this time, and they said that about all the people of this area and Tuscaloosa. In fact, we have a wife that was kidnapped from Mobila, and when she went down to Peru.
Speaker 8: I believe it was.
Speaker 3: From the chronicles. When the governor and Tuscaloosa entered Mobila, the natives came out to receive them with dances and ceremonies, so they were so taken by them. When the entertainment ended, another dance took place, performed marvelously by beautiful women. Because as I have said, those Indians are very well favored, and the women so much so that afterward, when we left the country and went to Mexico, Governor Morcas Morsaco Morcasso took an Indian from this province of Mobila, who was very handsome and a graceful woman. She could compare in beauty with the most elegant from Spain who were in all of Mexico. And thus, because of her extreme beauty, those ladies in Mexico sent to beg the governor to send her because they wished Zide to see her. He did so gladly, because it pleased him that they should envy her stolen bride. All of the wives of the captain and the kidnapped would demand she was sent to them so they could marvel over how charming, right, how well put together, and how beautiful she was. And then you have this giant chief of these noble, charming, beautiful people. Many of the descriptions in the DeSoto Chronicles, when they're speaking on the encounters with these people, they marvel over how well they conducted themselves, how they listened, how they took every point the Spanish had to make, conferred, returned, and spoke more clearly, they said, than any of the finest diplomats or court members in Europe. They also said, when they were at the Temple of Copa Cheque, that what they found there would rival even the Empire of Rome. So Ricardo. That's and everyone sorry, that's Vince Barrows is doing the work with the Episca figurines, and that ties into this story. The copa check way, that's what they're talking about here. They marveled over what they found here, and they marveled over this giant man they had now kidnapped to so Tuscaloosa, obviously having exhibited to us here now that this plan was in place, takes Soto and his men Oscaloosa on the peninsula crosses the river. There are forty foot bluffs on the other side, they say, there's Piachia.
Speaker 8: Now, I watched archaeologist Nick.
Speaker 3: They did a YouTube video where many years ago they all got on a party boat and they went.
Speaker 8: Up and down the Alabama River. They were looking for forty foot.
Speaker 3: Bluffs and they say in that video they could not find a suitable location. Well, I'm gonna take you to those forty foot cliffs and we're gonna stand on the river, and you're gonna ask the.
Speaker 8: Same question I asked, how did they not see this place?
Speaker 3: Okay, with the blid arm of the platform mounds and the golf course which is now you know, preserving all of these mountains Yachia.
Speaker 8: So they crossed the.
Speaker 3: River there, and right there at this location, the river as wide as it is.
Speaker 8: He's feed in from the north. That's a trick.
Speaker 3: The river doesn't continue wailing up, as our drone can hopefully show, and it's turned small into a creek.
Speaker 8: You see.
Speaker 3: So this whole time Soto had in him thinking thus loose, had the Sodo thinking.
Speaker 8: That he had left that, you know, that territory completely.
Speaker 3: What all he did was knut a little leg to come north, almost almost parallel, without a hat.
Speaker 8: It was a brilliant, brilliant plan.
Speaker 3: Now, Tuska, the chronicles tell us when they arrived at Mobila, the land had been cleared, meaning all of the brush was being pulled up by the root, flattened, ready for battle. They described Mobila as containing up to eighty houses. What do they mean by a house, You're talking native long houses, essentially one large room, a few little compartments broken off. Now, the chronicles described these houses as being able to contain six hundred the smaller ones, one thy to twelve hundred the larger ones. They described this city as just that the few horses that are able to go inside. They say the reason they couldn't take the horses in is they could not easily navigate the city streets and hints were prey to the arrows of the native. This was a big place. The fortifications, the walls they described were huge. They described ramparts that could hold eight men every twenty feet or so along this massive clay wall. This was a city, a fortified city. Tusked de Soto and his men. They were comfortable. I already described they'd encountered so much behavior from the natives, just kissing their ass, that that's what they were expecting.
Speaker 8: Here they kidnapped another cheek. So when they load up.
Speaker 3: To head to Mobila, de Soto heads on ahead, maybe a hundred men, it says, maybe a hundred horses, but also all of the slaves, all of the burden barriers, bears, and they carried everything that army had with it. Says many of the soldiers were not even wearing their arms, their armor or their arms.
Speaker 8: They wanted to.
Speaker 3: Dally along this beautiful, beautiful countryside, hunting for squirrel, rabbit, drinking from the creeks. So they stayed behind De Soto in the front vanguard, and all of their stuff. Once inside Tuscaloosa, basically removes himself from De Soto. He excuses himself, these two men see through each other somewhat. They definitely don't trust each other. That when he arrives, not only is the land cleared, but he has reports that these houses are stuffed to the gills with soldiers and weapons.
Speaker 8: The guy that told him that asked him, you know, hey, let's stay out in the field.
Speaker 3: The Soda is so fucking bold, so full of his ability, as he said to lance the natives from his horse.
Speaker 8: Favorite fucking pastime of this, dudes. Okay, now his men have told him, Look, they've cleared the soil. These houses.
Speaker 3: They sent women out when they first arrived, right, and you've already heard how beautiful these women are. They sent the women out in the dancing, and the soldiers are just you know, paying attention to that shit.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, he's got a spy that comes and tells him, guess what, the houses are filled with men and weapons.
Speaker 8: Dude, come out of the field. The Soda says, I'm sick of sleep sleeping in the field. I'm sick of it. I'm all sleep in here. See how full of himself he is.
Speaker 3: Now Tuscaloosa removes himself, goes to another house where all of his men around, and according to to I guess info, they got torturing. After the battle, there was a discussion, do we go ahead and take these men now, this hundred that are in here, and then prepare for the ones that are coming, or is it more honorable to wait? Turns out it didn't matter. There supposedly was a back and forth. I don't know how much of that was spies feeding information, you know, to to Soto, just to satiate his what I'm sure was rage at what had happened. Point being, Tuscalooser removes himself. Comes dinner time. De Soto demands and has been always demanding, that these chiefs eat with him. So he's there at the table. He sends a guy. He says, go get Tuscaloos. Guy anael the door. One of the natives answers he asked for Tuscalus. He says, no, it's not coming out. By the way, who the fuck are you to be coming here? And using my Chiese names without all the proper titles. Shull I say door three times? This happens right three times.
Speaker 8: Picture De Soto there waiting table in front of him. Out here in the wild.
Speaker 3: He knows there's fucking men in every house, and he's demanding the chief come here. That's the scene after the third time. The Soto's punk ass tells this guy go ask another.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 3: Guy looks out and he sees a native walking. He grabs a native and he says, hey, go tell your fucking chief to get his ass in here.
Speaker 8: Food's cold, right. The guy basically shirts again.
Speaker 3: He gets the same response, the insolence, not only do I not respond to you, but for you to put my chief's name in your mouth. Write same story, long story short. That native gets cut wide open right there on the spot, down the back. One says down the front, the other says, either way, he's cut wide oak, all right.
Speaker 8: At that point, all of these men that.
Speaker 3: Are some chronicles say cut wide open. Some chronicles, oh, that echoes terrible, never mind. Some say he lost an arm cut. And these houses that are waiting on this rush arrows flying men out of the houses. Photo everybody in just a fucking field of men and flint arrows essentially pushed out the door. This town, it says, had two gates, one east, one west, only two ways in, so there's a soto.
Speaker 8: He gets out. One of the chroniclers say that when he took his stick he had like three cloaks on.
Speaker 3: When he took his cloak off, he had thirty something arrows in him, depending on the chronicler, depends on the injury.
Speaker 8: But supposedly with the barely with his life, he gets out that door. A couple of things happen. As soon as he's out that door.
Speaker 3: There's still a priest and two other people trapped inside that are part of his expedition. Everybody else is still fucking lollygaggon. Right, he's got to get a horse. He gets on his horse. Now there's confusion. Where are these slaves, where are these burden bears? And where is all this stuff? Well, all these natives are chained. They're chained right by the door. They didn't go in the door, and all of the belongings of the Desto expedition where they're with them. So in this confusion, while Desto is sorting out getting a horse, wondering where the fuck the rest of his fellows are, the natives grab those slaves and they grab all that stuff and they put inside the walls. They barricade the walls, they cut the chains off the slaves. Slaves start fighting with them. Meanwhile, all of this stuff is getting dispersed taken into the houses. There are stories of natives on the walls playing the Spanish war drums, showing them their.
Speaker 8: Weapons, just making fun of them, going we got all your shit.
Speaker 3: The stuff then gets put in these houses, these eighty large houses, with all of these men and these weapons. Soto sees all this, He knows all this by now he's got his men out here. They start showing up. He gets his horses. What does he order them to do? He orders the men on the horses, because they were the only ones that still had on their armor. Okay, all the other armors inside. He orders them to get off the horses, go take the door. So they do, they go take the door. Everybody's inside. The chronicles then tell us that they try to take the horses in, but realize that in this city they can't. They can't navigate the streets with these horses because these houses are full of assailants.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: So Soto, in his rage, I'm sure at this point, in his confusion and understanding, the trap had gotten him and in his pride orders his men to take the town and burn it, because, as the chroniclers say, the injury that was waiting them in that town was far worse than losing whatever they.
Speaker 8: Had inside those houses. So they do it. They take the town numbers.
Speaker 3: What that means is they realized that they could not get their horses in there. They could not properly use their advantage as they had heretofore in this town. They were outnumbered, and everybody was well armed, and they knew how strong and intense they were, so this was their only option. Very depending on chroniclers, but thousands of natives slaughtered thousands, roughly twenty of De Soto's men.
Speaker 8: Right there was a beaver pond a creek near the site. I can take you.
Speaker 3: We'll go to it this afternoon, Nick, right near the ex marker tree. They say the battle lasted nine hours, and they say the men would go to this creek because they had to refresh themselves and wash the blood off from slaughtering these thousands of natives, so much so that the whole creek was red with blood right still there today.
Speaker 8: They slaughtered them. They used the horses, they used everything. The natives put on a good show.
Speaker 3: I think if you want to hear a story about what was on display, not only you know, with this plan a Sooto put in place, but the native bravery. You look to the end of the battle, they've basically eradicated all the men.
Speaker 8: The Spanish invaders. What was left was the women, and they were up against part of.
Speaker 3: This giant all feet thick, it's like nine feet to number, you know, unbelievable thick. That's important. They get all the women up against this wall. They start approaching the women, and naturally the women sort of take a defensive posture, and they expect the women to be surrendering, but instead the women attack. And what the chroniclers say about this encounter with the women was that they were harder to put down than the men.
Speaker 8: And the stories about the men blew to Soto's mind.
Speaker 3: When you hear how far these flint arrows went, all the way through a horse, all the way through the armor, and clean out the other side, De Soto would have them cut open study. He couldn't believe the strength and the displays of power you'd see. So for them to say that the women were harder to take down you understand that these women saw the town of fire, saw the men dead, and they had life no more, and their bodies were the weapons.
Speaker 8: They said.
Speaker 3: They fought without concern, no weapons, just fucking everything they had.
Speaker 8: So the Spanish just got to put down the women. There's a Native boy up on the wall, last one left.
Speaker 3: So the Spanish see this, as they say in the chronicles bravery, they don't want to kill the kid.
Speaker 8: Nice of him. They just killed everything he'd known, burned it, but they didn't want to kill the kid.
Speaker 3: The kid looses his last arrow, sees them encroaching, and he breaks his bow apart, and he takes the string of the bow. He ties it around his neck. And there's a tree they say, crowing out of the wall of the town, and he strings himself up around that tree and he jumps off, hangs himself. Tuscaloosa got away to the north. Now, he didn't escape. In fact, the stories that every single person they asked afterwards told was that they had to force him to leave over and over and over again. But they got him and a few men north that way. That whatever happened here today, there was still a leader in place. The sun, they say died there. Now this burial mound, Nick, we're gonna go look at this crescent burial mound with this artifact. I'll show you over there on the table marks what I believe is the burial mound of Chief Toscaloosa's son.
Speaker 8: Place just north of this X marker tree.
Speaker 3: When you see the way the creek thanks to the construction, has been altered and it's washing out the back of this crescent shape burial mound, you see this artifact washing out that represents this mound, this big X man marker tree. It's definitely a burial mound and it's definitely a memorial of Mobila, something they did after the battle. Today, there's a neighborhood being built as we speak, having been built for the past ten or fifteen years, throwing up mansions, you know, Mick, mansions is the term clearing what are mounds? Nick, I'll take you and show you it's fucking moundy territory and pushing all of this metal that was in all of these houses from this nine hundred to eleven hundred man squadron who had everything needed. The chroniclers describe it as being the best outfitted expedition to ever set foot in the New World. Hum Now every material possession that that expedition had burned inside of these eighty longhouses, metal melted, the rocks that it was stuck on, stuck to it. The carbon from the wood inside the blade is still inside. And these developers knowingly or unknowingly clearing this land, pushing all of this into this creek. So that when Jason Huffman, also known as Shaman seven eleven here goes down there practicing these shamanic connections because his life is going through the fucking ringer, he starts finding these artifacts in this metal and all the power that was in this place where this atrocity took place. But more so than the atrocity, And what we learn by now having mapped this stuff out is the genius plan that Tuscaloosa put in place.
Speaker 8: And he stopped him. He stopped the soda. What do I mean by that?
Speaker 3: After the battle, De Soto had a six day journey to certain resupply in the Gulf of Mexico, certain resupply fucking waiting.
Speaker 8: Now he's sitting here thirty days.
Speaker 3: They sit here on this land, says, they go around killing and burning everything.
Speaker 8: No questions. If it breathes, it's dead. If it stands, it's burned.
Speaker 3: Now Soto, all the pearls, everything he had burned, he was empty handed. And when he went back and found out a hatchie, because it burned. When he found out a hatchie, he knew what TuS Beloosa had done to him. So he sat and he bubbled in his rage. And they said they used the bodies of the natives. They were cutting them open for the fat to tend to their own wounds. Just death all around, natives moaning and screaming. When they came across them, boom dead. They wanted to know they could rest, and they dead for thirty days. Then de Soto made a faithful decision. He had already heard Tuscalusa went north. He decided to go north. What led him to that, Well, certainly if he got to resupply, his men were gonna say, fuck it, mutiny, they're heading back home.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Sure, that played it, probably a part in it, But I think the madness that overtook him in his time here, in his slaughtering these natives, burning everything they had, and realizing that this man Tuscalosa had done this to him, and he was gonna chase him, and he did to his death, died over on the Mississippi River. They had to they had to weigh his body down and sink it in the river so that they knew the natives couldn't find it. Because of the horrors that that man had brought upon this country, God's country. These people that lived in connection with spirit and with nature lived in ways today as we can showcase with some of these mounds and some of these artifacts that we are just beginning to comprehend today, and we see it finally illustrated here and when we learn precisely what Tuscaloosa did to overcome De Soto and send that devil to his ruin on the Mississippi River. By the way, Nick, last time I went over the Mississippi River, I was heading up to Dallas. I took some of De Soto shit with me, and as I'm over the river, I throw it off into it said there's your shit back and.
Speaker 8: Wherever you are Hernando hook you, I guess Tuscaloosa wan that plan put place one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to look at some of these artifacts time, dude, you go to keep talking, Yo, that ship was deep.
Speaker 2: He did throw that off the bridge too, because he sent me a video of it.
Speaker 3: I saw that was that was deep. That was contemplated it a few times, and I always traveled with with a little but but this last time, as it happened, Uh, the conditions were perfect. There was no traffic, you know, there was nothing on the river, and so I took advantage. Here's your ship back.
Speaker 5: It's funny that.
Speaker 6: Because I went to I think it was either Fort Mcallisto or Fort More's here in Georgia, and they had a little snippet about him too in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, most definitely a few things we mentioned just to show you before we break loose into whatever. Let me see if you guys can see my ex feed. Is this on your screens? Yep? Okay, cool, yep, yep, I can see it. Okay. So I mentioned a clay mound with an artifact. This is that artifact here with the representation of the mound in the middle. This is the crescent mound. I already showed you right that it represents with the creek washing out the back of it. So you have visuals on both of these. Now. Now at this point I have video of Nick and I going here and looking at this. We could do that next. I also have video of Nick and I looking at the artifact table and sort of just dissecting and showing those and some good high depth. So after that that twenty five minutes sits still I'm gonna sort of see which way you guys want to go. Well, here, let me show you. Let's go ahead show you this. So we did accent the earthworks right that we can barely comprehend. Now this mound shows that feature. Because if you see this creek, look over here on this you see this lion coming in. Okay, now that represents over here this waterway. Now, when all of this floods, as Nick and I showed, this water comes into this bowl right and fills it in, they're showing they can use the water flow to effect, just as we saw over here on this wing serpent where they use the water flow to effect to create this swamp. This is also evident around Mortar Creek. So I have several examples just real quick to show you this earthwork movement. So if I look at the USGS map here, okay, I have all of these waterways, I see the creek. This is Mortar Creek, and I have what are marked as ponds. They look like lakes. Well, I'm going to tell you that when you go into these it is a swamp. Right, it is a swamp that, as you can see on light are here lit. An image for you is made up of these roads right now. You cannot get in here, guys, unless you're a crazy tall guy on a mission to trace what these natives were doing. This is snake infested, tall cypress tree things falling down and in between these rows is just it's swamp. I mean, you either jump over it or you're good with three feet of snaky water. Right. Okay, so this is not modern engineering, right, this is native engineering, which you can see on scale. Now here I show you the whole thing. So what looked like a swamp. I want you to see what they've done with the creeks. Okay, So here comes this creek flowing in Mortar Creek. You look at that map, you saw what looked like a lake next to it. Right, it's this geo engineered swamp that has even been flooded a little more so much of these ridges are now you know, under underwater. You can see the deep part right, here right, So you're you're seeing geoengineering swamp that took place a long time ago, as verified by my video of going in here. This exhibits itself all over this area. When we look back at our main map here right, look over here. Now I can pull up light ar and I don't want to take up too much of our time, but if you zoom in here, you can even on straight regular map, see the land the ridges right now again, go in here, and this is like old gross swamp and when you look at light ar, these ridges are the same. Right now, I'm not the expert. I'm the guy on the ground that's been looking at the map and jumping in there and seeing what the heck is this? Right, So let me just put that out there for you. That's how I'm reporting. I've gone in the ground and I've seen that what I found on the map here right, I'm looking at it and I'm going, wow, that looks like the wing of a serpent or a space thing. Who made that island? I've got a video going to goat island on my X speed right tour this right, but you zoom in here and you go what are these rows? Why?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: And then you jump in because you have been following this creek the whole time here, and you realize that this creek has been diverted. These two merge. As soon as they merge, and you've got water flow. What happens. It's diverted to a ninety and you get Berry Swamp with a lake right where the eye should go right, and you get the winged serpent. Okay, now, guys, should I pull up video of the artifact table with Nick or should we venture to the field and look at video of this mound?
Speaker 6: Hey, let's look at the field at the mount, because I got like fifteen more minutes before I have at least I want to see that mound footage ten four.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's woods and mounds. That's one video, and we can fast forward through that stuff to where we Yes, let's look at the tree. So we're standing at what I often call the southern end of the Mobilla complex, right, So you've got the dune branch here flowing in where it meets the Pine Creek branch, which is where all the metal is flowing in from where the construction in the neighborhood has pushed it into this branch's this branch. So here were these two meets Nick. The burial mound, the Crescent burial mound. We didn't bring that peace with us. I wanted to bring it with us. Is directly north of here. So I took myself one day again to show you how I was learning these shamanic exploration tools.
Speaker 8: I went from here to that mound right.
Speaker 3: Was from there's a tree.
Speaker 8: That's the philosophy, he said.
Speaker 3: It looks kind of like a man because in that nobule you know a little bit, but what we definitively do have so quickly, this is one tree. I'm just going to show you the visual and skip to the mound that has has been worked into this cross or which Nick noted on the way out. It kind of looks like an orangutan face in here, and this leg looks like it's bending. Now I'll take a second, just let you see this tree.
Speaker 8: And one tree if I can move these ford one tree.
Speaker 3: Split into two a foot and a half two feet up. Those two portions were then wrapped back around each other. As you can well see over here, you can see the decision, the whole Yeah, coming back, I got a full place, Yeah, yeah, the super takes to the car and walk up a strip of land to see, Yeah, there's a frog. So now we'll just skip ahead. Guys, I'll tell you what we're gonna do. Since our time is quick. Looks like we have fifteen minutes, so I'll just skip ahead for a second. You can see Nick and I walking through the creek. What I want you to see is how all of the artifacts are collected. They're just being washed down right there in the creek. And then we'll skip up to our mound forty thirty forty feet and then in this straight line, little.
Speaker 8: And often bad people see the amount. And I had a few nameless you know, So.
Speaker 3: Guys, all of this right so here, here, here, here, here, here is the amount of this metal you're getting. It's everywhere, faceless twitter accusations thrown at me, like, oh, it's one thing to find a relic, but it's another to strip mine it for archaeologists. You know, what I think people don't gather is just how I'm finding this stuff. You know, it's not a digging up at all of making sure it gets saved, because of each subsequent.
Speaker 8: Rain, it gets washed down.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get to our mound metal. Yeah okay, So here, guys, we're at the mound, and I'll guide us through it quickly. Here you can see the ridge start deforming of this mound. Right, I'm gonna walk up fast, forward us up here, and you will see what I mean by the creek. You see all this concrete block and stuff. This is backfill from the construction that's happening over here. So they bring it down here and dump it. And this creek which was running over here is now pushed over as you'll see in a second.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: See here's another piece of clay.
Speaker 8: There's palace through there. All of this land is part of the development. And you can see where they throw their junk over here and they can push the top.
Speaker 3: And here's the mount of the burial mound, the backside of this cresson right here, guys, this is where it's washing out.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: If you see all of this hanging down, this was groundcover. This is moss grass roots, right, So the mound was originally out to here, and all of this has been washed and is being carved out by this creek shape burial mound. I've already showcased the clay back, which is memorializes this same mound. Now we're gonna walk up it and you'll see that, as I demonstrated earlier, the water trickles in and will fill this crescent when the water's high.
Speaker 8: But what's easy to see here. You can see from the top soil to the mat right it's loose.
Speaker 3: All of this is being washed out because if you can see right here the original creek line here, go down here and do it. Nixt taking the shoes off. Now, hey, we're out. Hey, guys, we're out there barefoot, and Nick was barefoot too, and you saw the ground with the leaves on the trees. I'll probably have to walk you along it, but you see all the way down there, it dives back around and we'll meet here. So right now, if you're looking at that crescent, that horseshoe, we're in the We're at the top high point right at the bottom of the bowl.
Speaker 8: Here, let's take ourselves up to the high ground in the leaves, okay, and.
Speaker 3: We're walking to the edge of the bowl. Now, yeah, spider webs, Okay, you want to stay here and I'll get down in the bowl. So what you're gonna notice here is that this mound, though you saw the slope as we walked up. Once you get to the bowl, it's straight down and you know, somewhere between what Nick ten and twenty feet we can get some perspectacle on how tall this thing is.
Speaker 5: Yeah much?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're crazy. So you're essentially at the high point, Nick, of this whole crescent shape aerial right.
Speaker 2: Can you run back that, Georgia, the jungle move you just did.
Speaker 3: Can you replay that?
Speaker 8: You'd see?
Speaker 3: You see this back here, guys, this is water. Okay, So this bowl, you know, forms and when the water recedes, there's still some left back here where it comes in. To illustrate what I mean, this bowl fills with water.
Speaker 8: Okay, I don't know what are you fifteen feet above me? Yeah, I would say so, yeah, now I go another three feet down. I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right now the design fills the fuck that to me, it almost echoes the abilities we see over there in the Winged Serpent where they were taking a creek creating a swamp in order to make ahead. It shows an understanding of not only earthworks, but also of using water, you know, not only using it, but incorporating it into the design. As they exhibited here. That to me is extremely impressive. Correct, all right, Now we're gonna walk down around where that's the high point, really soft ground here, you see the bowl edge. Now we're gonna start walking down the ramp. It's a ramp. It doesn't stay the same height until you get down to the bottom. Somebody got a machete over there there?
Speaker 8: What didn't.
Speaker 3: But I heard some machette over twelve or so feet. See, we're starting to slope down doing great balance great. See now we're down to four or five feet right.
Speaker 8: And we're essentially there.
Speaker 3: You can start to see this other creek that's represented on the clay piece and the light are right here behind this mound.
Speaker 8: When this water is up, it flows into here, creating finishing the bowl.
Speaker 3: H and then this is us at the bottom and the mall.
Speaker 8: Fucking mountain. It's like a hole in the old almost like a horse really yeah, like half creata. So, I mean that's it's quite obvious you stay where you.
Speaker 3: Are, but perspective, this is really soggy down here. Right right back there, you can see water, and that creek behind you flows in right there bide design it's a big thorn.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I propose it's it's the sun. I think, Yeah, I propose it's it's the sun. I think.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 8: You gotta think. You know they they went so much trouble to memorialize it.
Speaker 3: This mound is this complicated piece of engineering, not only to tolprate the water, but you know, look at the grave man slants and everything that went into Then you have a north mark or tree bygan south. You have an ex marker tree just south of here. You then have clay representations with this mound represented on it. All of that put together shows me great ceremony. You know that happened afterwards, just as we would really great person we'd go to ever. Right, So when you put all of the pieces together, the one that died that day that you would do that for was the chief's son.
Speaker 8: That's what gets me to burial plays.
Speaker 3: And there's your mound tyrone, and you have six minutes to spare not again. And this is the memorial clay piece which I found in the creek. And that's the creek flowing end that fills that bowl with water. And you just saw video of it. That's a crazy So we didn't get everywhere there I planned on getting but I think we we got a good bit out there. Yeah, okay, are we gonna hang up? Should I stop screen share and bring it back to Maine? Or do we have time to look at anything else? What do you guys want to do?
Speaker 2: I mean we can let tyro own do is his doctor's thing, and we can continue if you want.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm fine with looking at you show.
Speaker 9: Jason, can you show them those rows again? On on onlither?
Speaker 3: Sure? So the Mortar Creek rose?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, okay, so you've got your map here, right, this is the area where the rows appear, right, and let's click over. Oh, these are mounds that are further south. This is still the same creek, and the lines are up north. Okay, so here you go. Here's where it transfers over. And you know, to light R two from lighter to map. I did that just so you could see. It's showing you water, but it's showing you swamp. You know, these are swamp representations. But what it actually is is this, right.
Speaker 9: But when when you when you when you look at this, it looks like artificial reservoir, right, But when you go to the fool, it's like walking into a swamp. Yeah, but when you go to the full lighter one, you see what I read here. I might be reading wrongly, but what I read here is that the rose precede the that flow of water. It's like that flow of water came when the whatever was maintaining these reservoirs caved in and the water rushed in and erased some of the rows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's quite possible, because you see the rows are moving horizontal here and vertical here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right edge, like when you go jumping off in here, you see this edge right here. I mean that's like a mound, and all these little dots through there are like, you know, little high points on the mound. It's just extremely strange territory that it is not modern, as is easily discernible by the age of all these cypress trees and stuff from here.
Speaker 9: And the drology of the place. Because you see the river. He's whining he couldn't go into the reservoir, so he just nicked it a bit and then went around it, right, you know.
Speaker 3: And when you look at this the map Ricardo, the big one, the whole picture you see through here right, all of these creeks, the one you were looking at. Just there is a Mortar Creek which flows right here, but all of these creeks, you know, are diverted in some way. Look at all of these bodies of water through here. You know, it's like the creeks somehow create go ahead.
Speaker 9: It looks like not only it's very old, and it was different then, probably not swampy as it is for the last three hundred or four hundred years, I don't know, maybe more, but it looks like whatever they were doing, they were controlling, nuraling the courses of water, but they were staring water in it somewhere. So if you remember the gardens, I think I'm not sure if it is poverty point. I might be saying it wrong because I'm not very versed in this, but I know that there is a lot of indigenous peoples from the area that were very wise in making production of food and maintaining of water, and.
Speaker 3: So right, it looks like the natives said they made terrible slaves Ricardo, simply because of this. Everything they had they didn't want for anything. I mean, we could propose all day. I don't know, once you get on the ground and start looking at these things, but it could even be a micro environment. You know, maybe there was a reason that swamps were beneficial because of the floor or fauna right that was drawn to it. It could be all kinds of things, man, But.
Speaker 9: The swampy may have come later because of that excess of water, right, because if it was maintained, you wouldn't have a swamp.
Speaker 3: It's very true, exactly, very true, tyrone. Do you need to sign off? I don't want to run past your time without giving you a chance to hop in for a second.
Speaker 6: No, I'm good for another five minutes. It's just interesting because I'm looking at this light. R. I got the USGS on my other screen over here too, and I'm looking at him, and it's actually pretty interesting, bro, Like this light Our shit is crazy?
Speaker 3: Like how did you find his mound?
Speaker 5: You was just walking through the woods.
Speaker 8: Or something like?
Speaker 3: It all started on the ground, man, right. So I go in and I find these places.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the first things I find is this just on the map, because I'm looking on the map because I'd already located what I'm certain is that of Hatchee up around it here. So I'm looking at the map, right, and I zoom out and I see this, and I go, what the right?
Speaker 5: You want to know this road?
Speaker 3: I've driven that road, that swamp. Why do I see these ridges? Right? So you go in and you're verified, you go, yeah, this is the same swamp I was in last year. Right. Let me go look at this light ar and you see all these ridges, you.
Speaker 6: Know, oh, you know here, the more I look at it, it looks like a boarhead.
Speaker 3: It looks like you know, at first I saw a jackal. The reason I say wing serpent is this actually ties into much of the antidiluvian stuff I found in North Alabama. Right, we have a big star wound and impact crater, which some say is like millions of years old. You know who knows here in we Tonko, right. My point being, they picked this location to demonstrate what caused the destruction of the younger dryas, Right, what brought the flood the stuff that destroyed everything I found in North Alabama. I believe that's where this echo of this geo engineering comes from. It's like the pyramids in Egypt.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: You see it on this large scale here, and then I found it echoed all across what we call Tuscaloosi's territory, like I was showing you Mortar Creek, right, It's like, so, you know, the theory is that the Antidiluvians created this, right, or the survivors, not the Antidiluvians, but whatever connected spiritual remnant right was around here, had something to do with this. Right. There's a reason that Chief Tuscaloosa was known as the last mound builder, see Adahatchie. Adahatchie was known as a new town. That's how they described it. So he's the last verifiable chief that were building new mounds all the other territories that wasn't happening. Why is all of this echoed here? Well? What is does the wing serpent mean to us? In every other culture around the planet where it appears, it means comet green and the sky flying destruction, the winged serpent from heaven. Right, So all of what I found in north and central Alabama there was evidence of destruction. My I sees winged serpent when I look in here, right, because I see that that a message saying all this destruction you see north of here, this winged serpent. That's why I see that. But I also a first saw the jackal, you know, the Egyptian it was a knowledge or wisdom bringer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was looking at I was just looking at boar's head. Yeah, it does look like a boar's head to me. It came out as I wanted to make sure, but it definitely does. So, I mean, that's pretty interesting because when I look at it, I was like, I mean, I'm from the South man, I'm in Georgia too, brouh.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 6: I'm in the woods a lot myself, and we see that running around a lot and.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, that shit like you do. Man, the triangular It's funny said that the triangular mound of antidiluvian rubble on the cahaba right, which to me is the light switch. It's got the drill holes all that on it, right. You can't explain it naturally. The way I first got onto the top of it was a wild boar.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: You see how I'm out there barefoot right with my stick, and I'm walking along this mound trying to sort it out. And I hear a wild boar up over there, and I was on top of that mounts.
Speaker 6: Bring my forty five, I go out, bro, I go, I bring my forty five out because they're really bad out here man.
Speaker 8: And like I like it.
Speaker 3: They're glad, you know I feel on the forty five I bring. Look, man, the places I go and the way I learned to go there. You know, you connect with nature and you want to be at one with it and you want it to be at peace with you. So I definitely don't mind my partners having a forty five, but I try to walk out there as the natives would you know, well prepared are very bad man. I had to respect it. I had one of my buddies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my buddy was in the ATV and he actually got attacked. Why I want they actually uh yeah they're nuts, dude, Yeah, they they're bad, but that's only when that really when when the food is very low.
Speaker 3: So they go, they go ito's low or younger being protected, right, yeah, they go.
Speaker 5: Really they go really really guys are and it's it's interesting. I'm in the woods a lot. I enjoyed.
Speaker 6: I have a kayak and I have a seventeen foot bass boat that I like to go out there. So where I can never take my bass boat, I'll take my kayak at and I go on through a lot of.
Speaker 5: Uh you know, little rivers and dreams and stuff like that, and you're.
Speaker 6: Fine, and you're right. I don't understand why people people don't understand. You can find artifacts anywhere. It's very easy. There is there's a spot right here everywhere. Yeah, yeah, there's a spot here that I'm like thirty minutes away from Reidsville. If I have some arrowheads over there, you can go right down there, man. And in the backwoods, bro and they got they got arrowheads and all kinds of flint and all kinds of stuff out there just laying on the ground.
Speaker 5: And like you said, it does get washed up.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 6: It's pretty interesting because where I'm at is there was a lot of the Native Americans around here.
Speaker 5: Also, and it's big for the history about this place.
Speaker 6: Also they actually built some Savannah, actually built some of their their stuff over.
Speaker 5: The Native American history. So yeah, yeah, yeah, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm wanner. I'm gonna jump out of here, Guys. I appreciate it. I'm gonna go take care of this business. This was always a pleasure, Seanan. Man, you gave me a lot of information. I'm gona look at that. Like I told you before, Man, I need to come and check you out because I actually have family and in Aniston, Alabama.
Speaker 3: You told me that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my popsa is from there. So Nick, if you ever make another trip up there anytime soon, let me know.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm only about if you want to go anyway.
Speaker 6: So yeah, man, we can do that time, bro, Yeah, we'll do it after these conferences because I'm already I'm already gassed up and ready for these conferences.
Speaker 3: To do with what you're doing. And everybody that's uh. I called you, you know, in the little ad I put out for this, I called you rebirth of the world, but it's rebirth of the word, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, word yeah word word. Y'all, y'all have a good afternoon now, because it's afternoon for me at least. Y'all chill out a be alive, be happy, be blessed, and always learn something new.
Speaker 5: Knowledge is power, y'all. Take it easy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming.
Speaker 5: Hey, y'all, take care, Broke.
Speaker 3: I just pulled this up because the ridges you're asking about Ricardo, So here you can see if we're at this wing serpent. You know, I already showed you the map, you know, showing this you can see the ridges, but that really shows it. There all these old cypress trees and stuff in here, you know, to create this whole very geo engineered seeing area. You see all these little strange lakes. You know, I see that's a little snake. It's just it's just a very intriguing area. Guys, once you h you start getting into it, you know.
Speaker 9: All of it looks heavily geoengineered, all of it and heavily destried bywater.
Speaker 3: After right, that's that's my guests, So guys, I'm I'm open for exploring a little bit more if there's anything of note you want to check out. I did make video of the stuff I found in the Couser River. I just put it on X last night, showcasing that this island in the Couser River is in fact an island of artifacts. So you know, if you see X put out a video before trying to imagine what this place looked like. Right, And that's another example of let's of us a mistaking landscape, right for what is evidence of geo engineering. You know, this island out there that's just a pile of rocks, and because it's been flooded, it all looks gray and bilgy. You bring it home, clean it off, and you realize that it's its artifacts of quartz. So that would be such a sacred place, right, And that's what I hope to get out of all this. We can take a minute and look at the of course the Mobila artifacts, just because Nick's in it and he can comment some. But you know what I really hope overarching we guide this whole thing towards is appreciating what was here that we have yet to appreciate. Right, not only with this plan the Tuscaloosa put in place. You know, we review that map one more time and we see that he had had a hatchee here, Mobila here, right, and he brings Tuscaloosa down into here, cross is here, I mean Soto here, and they even delay them here. They tell them we don't have enough canoes. You know, they have to build their own, right, And it's water all sides. You've been brought in here. You're gonna cross this and think you've crossed a river, right, and then hear the remains of the town. I showed you the platform mound. What we can do is just give everybody a visual of this place. Nick, I think it was the last drone video probably Okay, so Nick and I are standing over here. You see the bluffs. Okay, these are the bluffs they talked about, forty two one hundred foot bluffs, and that ridge runs all through here. Now the drones coming back to Nick and I standing right there in this video. Let me pull up the other one and we'll get an idea. See when I showed you the map yet, so see this is the water flow. Now if we're saying they were brought in from from Atta Hatchie over here somewhere into this region right and then cross this thing. Now, all you would have to describe what you just did is crossing a river, because here's the river right, The river flows right by this. Nick's still heading north. Here's the golf course. You again see the forty two one hundred foot you know, embankment, and it runs over here as well. Really starting to show the embankment. There we go. So this is all what would have been described. These trees would have been gone. All of this is mounds up here. They built a Scottish Lynx style golf course right now. If you don't know what that means, what that means is it's full of mountains right, all these little hillocks. Here's the light are of the golf course. Right, here's your ridge, and here's all these mounds and mounds and mounds. Now where did the dirt come from? Or why did they bring in the dirt to turn this into a Scottish link style golf course? If this were all flat terrain like the rest, I propose they didn't. I propose a lot of this was already here.
Speaker 1: It's easier just to roll with it.
Speaker 2: Not only that they did not want to start digging to try and level that in then article fine.
Speaker 3: I went to a guy. I went to Dollar General last night, and the guy checking it out just you know, good old local, down home boy, right, and he likes to tell me about his day when I when I pop in there and he said, yeah, I'm slow today. He said, I got popped for almost trespassing in a creek yesterday. And you know me what creek? And he said over here at Cooter's Pond. Now, Nick, when you and I went, I pointed out the creek we crossed over, and I said, look, they put up no trespassing. Somebody's bought all of that property. But the reason is surface finds, and like this guy was telling me, I said, I think that's where De Soto crossed the river. He said me too, What said you were saying? He said, you can find surface finds.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I was like, I know, I know, I'll come talk to you a bit, But this this would be the area. Then there's that bridge is the golf course, and that water just continues as you saw on the map all through here. And if we fast forward to where Nick turns around, here's your ridge line again. Let's keep jumping, and there you go. You're showing the whole ridge line they would have crossed like this is basically the view they'd have had crossing right here. Right now, over to their left is the Alabama River. But when you cross this and the water goes as far as you can see to the right and to the left this river you've been following the whole time, right, What are you going to write down in fourteen fifty three that you I mean, uh, sorry, fifteen forty that you just did right right? Okay, So last of the drone. Let's see it's back up here. I just want to see if you guys can really get the understanding of the river. So here's Nick over the golf course where he got stuck. Look at all the mounds out here, guys out there. Now, let's see if you turn around, see all this water. It just keeps going here. This is the Alabama River right here, right. So if you're crossing from a peninsula right here, right, how do you describe what you just crossed? Because this is the river Montgomery is right here right. The river winds all the way down and back to this point.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: So that's the proposal there. Not only do you very look at this jay shaped island. Remember that that's a strange one on the map again, g you engineered.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a weird way for the land to.
Speaker 3: It's like so much of this was was somehow engineered, especially when and here's where right the currents. Here's where the river flows in. Nick's about to show you down river here and so it's it's just all flowing and this flow is sucking this flow right physics, So it's all flowing. And there's Montgomery off from the distance. This is the river at a Hatchee would be back over here, Tallasey the Coosa River where they crossed right over and here, and that is the impact crater ridgeline. You're starting to see form as he's looking over towards we tanka. All right there, that's all impact crater ridge, the star wound as they call it, right, and this is the river flowing in. So they came from over here by the star wounds to this peninsula, crossed here you've got your mounds and your forty foot bluff. And then they continued their march. See here we are on the map. Here's where we were just showing you the river flowing in. Here's a peninsula they were led to. Here's the J shaped island right there right, and they cross over to these bluffs, which are well described in the chronicles, and then up to Mobila. They were described as camping nearby and then making a very short it was a very short marshal Mobilla. They arrived. The lead vanguard was there by nine am. They said. And when you see they started here with meeting Tuscaloosa, you understand the genius of the plant. You see, he tells them I'm taking you to a town far away. He leads them down here in two days. Comes here. They don't know where they are. They see water, they recognize the river. They cross it. Now Tuscaloosa knows, okay, they're not going to go back there. Whatever happened. By the time I get them here to Mobila, they're not going to realize, you know, they will think there's a river between us. Right now, when I was here working on a piece of property, there's a mound in the back that a house SIT's on. I've talked to the owners, They've described everything around. I was having to dig what I knew to be an earthwork, about two feet of it.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: I didn't even want to do it. I put the guy there that was working with me on the tractor in charge. I did all the work in the front, right, I still want to be part of it. I go back the next days and I see the burnt the charcoal from the posts, right, it's in there. And then the creek running between the large mound and this earthwork, which would appear to have been because it's all red. It's full of daub a burnt wall. In that little creek, you find pottery, you know, all the necessary native artifacts to prove presence. And that's here, you see. So TEUs Lisa had his new town here, his big four to five town here. Now, instead of taking him straight there, what does he do? He wastes time. He takes them all the way down and through, giving these guys time to prepare, but also making sure whatever goes down the rest of his stuff, his new town is safe over here. And what we now know had to be a sacred area because of all these earthworks, which they certainly would have recognized at the time as something even though they couldn't see them from above. You know, the fact that they they made this this crescent mound. You know, it's not could they see it from above. They obviously understood, you know, shaping right the landscape for an effect. Okay, so I think we have the artifact table. I don't know if there's any interest to take a peek of that real quick, or if we need to go ahead and wrap. I want to be respectful of where we're at here. Okay.
Speaker 2: If it's.
Speaker 3: So, let's go here. Okay, there's been uther was inside the eighty houses that Soto decided to set fire to, burning everything they had with them, priests, everything you need for communion, blacksmiths, keep the three hundred and fifty horses shoed. We had hundreds of pigs, we had cooks, we had cutlery, we had metal, we had armor. None of it was on them, right, the slaves carried everything to stress inside. So what do you expect to find when an entire town is burned and all of this Spanish metal has been on the inside, has seen that heat, has melted, has been there, tossed around and underground for hundreds of years until development pushes it all into a creek. What would you expect to find, say, a look here, we have laid out next since your mobile, let's first give them an idea of what we're talking about in quantity.
Speaker 8: I think. So they say, when you're looking for Magilla, what are the experts say?
Speaker 3: How will you know? Well, you will have more metal than you know what to do with. The official academics who are hunting for Mobila sixty miles that way have found a quarter of a horse shoe. Okay, correction right here, that's the biggest piece they found is a quarter of the horseshoe, not the only piece. And what I believe it establishes, because it's a good hour or so west of here, is that is the route Tuscaloosa took out and they did a winter encapment that year after they took off, because they ran into a lot of native resistance. And that's probably what we're looking at with those guys. Okay, now what I've found. I've laid out a few pieces here on this table so you get an idea of the different types, and we'll review the table.
Speaker 8: But Nick, if you want to give everybody an idea.
Speaker 3: I have examples.
Speaker 8: But these buckets are full of metal. I have one more.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 8: I have the last bucket, which was brought up a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I left here so you could see the.
Speaker 8: Randomness, the different types of metal.
Speaker 3: How these sheets have the quartz rocks stuck in them from where they were lying on the ground when they burned. Here with the clay, this big hunk with the various quartz pieces stuck inside, and all the other features I'll show you.
Speaker 8: On the table.
Speaker 3: But this is a random bucket. Last one gathered again quantity we go here, same thing.
Speaker 8: A little bit more than a horsehe right, a little bit more than horseshoe bro And this is what one man with these buckets has brought up over the past few years. Right here. We're not done yet, Oh, yeah, here.
Speaker 3: Full to the brim, all it, brother, because you will come back with this much inside as we go through. This is just the multiplicity of types of metal that you see exhibited.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: There is not just iron. There is not just one type. The only way I really noticed start is to dig in. So first things I put my hands on. Usually I like to display the hollow nature of a lot of this. Right, this is a striking piece. You can see these bubbles represented here. I like these pieces. I've got several to show you because no carbon. Whatever this was dropped on was not metal, as exhibited by the fact that I can stick my finger in there and pulled out the carbon from the fire. Okay, now you'll see this carbon present on many of these pieces. This odd looking thing which had something in here, right, You see the carbon starting here you flip it around.
Speaker 8: That was the case.
Speaker 3: This was obviously on a stick, a pole, something which carbonized when it all burned. So the carbon feature exhibits on a lot of these pieces. What I've tried to do is just group them roughly so you can get an idea for the different types. Nick, you like this piece because it exhibits you imagine a hunk armor or a horse armor or who knows. You can see these holes obviously there and designated on the back where it burned.
Speaker 8: Right here close.
Speaker 3: Man, we have this. I call this first piece. That's how I referred to it before, because I was after gathering all of this, you know, you start picking up these pieces, and I wasn't looking for Mobila. Right I'm down there on this creek, connecting with God, trying to you know, sort my own sort of stuff out. But I start finding all this metal, and so then I learned about a story about Mabila.
Speaker 8: Now I was holding this piece.
Speaker 3: In my hand. I was in like the outside of the ups waiting for someone over here in town in a parking lot.
Speaker 9: I was telling you that you should do a soft print of those writings, a soft print of the what so either use a blasto scene or or just ink and then roll it in a in a parchment, or just put vegetable paper on top of it and and and scratch it. You have the themprint, so because it's much easier if you only have the symbols.
Speaker 3: That's a brilliant idea. Man, I'd love to see what comes out. Okay, I'm gonna click it off and ask for questions real quick, and on and on. You can check the video online. But you're seeing my point now. This entire island is some sort of a sanctuary. Nice petrified wood piece here that's been worked, and that is the last what I was hoping to get edited about, you know, trying to paint this picture of what was really going on here. We've covered the mounds, we've covered. I wanted to cover that bucket just to really showcase that this island in the middle of this sacred river, formed by this star wound, was in fact an island of quarts, all of it obviously manufactured in some way touched by the hands of man. Yeah, that really opened my eyes and it revealed to me why I've always felt drawn to that place, and it was so special. That's all I wanted to cram in. Guys, I'm gonna leave it to y'all now as to what we do.
Speaker 2: Have you have you done any research on that golf course? Like how far back can we see as far as the landscape there?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? How far back like can we see it like.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago, twenty years ago? How long's it been there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that course was built when I was in high school or so maybe junior high, right, so you're talking late nineties, So could we find archived footage?
Speaker 2: I would think, so, yeah, that would be interesting to see.
Speaker 3: I would think, yeah, see, you know, things just things stuck in your mind. And what stuck in my mind as a child. You know, my father watched a golful lot. I played a little bit, took some lessons, so I had it into my periphery. And when a Robert Trent Jones golf trail was opening in private, it was sort of big news, you know. And one of my professors at Aum Theater professors, he was huge in the golf, and so he was informing me, you know, it's gonna be a Scottish Links golf course course, you know, And I'm playing back the pictures in my head when I watch TV with my dad, I'm seeing the Scottish Links and I'm going, what why why are they moving all that earth? You know, that was just the thought I had in nineteen whatever ninety five, you know, when this place was getting up and going. And then so here today when I'm drawn to Fiacia and I see these cliffs, you know, and I find this mound, this, this platform light are then I'm able to connect the dots and go right the Scottish Lakes because it was there Scottish already there terrain right here on the Alabama River. Wonder what that was? Mounds maybe gotta be.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 3: Then you just go walk and you can be anybody walking your fricking dog here in Cooter's pond and you can pick up artifacts.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a question Jason about when you guys were filming at the like the mound, at the Mound earthworks. Well, you said the development is basically border right up along the river, and they're pushing, you know, essentially pushing all their jump into the river and sort of diverting it, which is undercutting the mound.
Speaker 2: Do you know.
Speaker 1: Specifically if the development has plans to expand past the river line or like?
Speaker 3: It's okay, so here's what's happening. If I pull up my map here all right, And and in order for Nathan to try to get the whole scene on, he had to load other county path maps and I didn't want him to take the time. So this as far as we went. But you're talking this region here right now you see all these streets right, but now this this neighborhood is continued. Here's this road, this road right, it moves up right here, right, comes up off your screen over back around here. Now this neighborhood has already cleared. All of this right, you don't see it on this map. All of this is now neighborhood. Okay, all of this on this side of the road right here, neighborhood, right, all of this being cleared now all through here. Now. The tricky part about all of this, and I've really had no choice but to, you know, kind of keep pushing, is currently all of this is for sale. Okay, Now the development has not encroached. If you basically followed this square, this red square line here right, and then this creek that I'm following is the property line right. And this creek right here is where the X marker mound is, right, I mean the X tree and then the marker the crescent mound is right here. All right. Now, all of this is currently for sale. It has been for years because of all these creeks and this little beaver pond right in here, which makes this swamp look like a pond. It's the beaver Pond dimensioned in the chronicles, right, Okay, so it can't it can't readily be developed. And that's what's saving is it's on the market and can't really be developed. So these people aren't snatching.
Speaker 1: It up, right, just kind of buying up all around it all.
Speaker 3: Completely completely, it's completely encircled. And then it even carries on the mound structures carry on back over and here, you know, in very old neighborhood, back on this side of the road. But this entire area, you know, is eat up with it. But yes, so right now we have the Crescent Mound, the both the marker trees and all encompassing territory for sale, right and then this here, so you jump in right here at the beaver pond, and I traced the metal. It doesn't come out of this creek, right, it's coming out of these right here. Okay, like the little subsiduary clearing the original sections here, this is original. So this, this was your first bit of neighborhood, and then this and now it's just womb circling all around this, right. So obviously the battle site in the town proper is somewhere probably in this area. And when you take this road. I used to have a converbile as a kid, and I drove this road and before they cleared it, it was my favorite drive because it's just beautiful rolling hills and plains, just as described in the chronicles. But it's neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, does anybody else have any questions? Nick Ricardo?
Speaker 3: Nick, what are your thoughts? You still with us? You were here?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, golf course is really interesting.
Speaker 9: I would have liked to have been able to see more of that area.
Speaker 5: And I really thought that was interesting to think about what it was prior.
Speaker 3: I really I was even thinking myself I wanted to start looking that up. It was it was the end of the day, so we when we were leaving Cooter's Pond, I tried to point out to Nick the entrance to this area has a really big mound that they've now put a clock tower on. You know, So again all of this I've put forward the reason I'm positing this because you know, it looks like mountains. It's right where you find all the surface fines and with the light r you know the fact that so just south of the golf course, So where Nick and I were standing with the drone footage. To our left is the golf course. Right to our right is the peninsula where when I looked at light ar I pulled.
Speaker 8: This up.
Speaker 3: I've had you know, Maldlore, a few other I don't want to say anybody's name to get them messed up, but you know, I've had people look at this and you can look at it, and that's platform mound. When you look at the map, this is all wooded. It's all old growth forest. This is not a new structure. And that sits right there, you see. So there's that mound. Here's these the bluffs, golf course all up here right. Nick and I were standing here filming, and here's where the river flows in and the part where they crossed. So this area is eat up with all the signatures little mounds. When it came in. I remember, I pointed to you Nick where the bluff started. And this is an old neighborhood right here, these lines you see, so this is has been developed, you know, for a while. And you can see little mound structures when you drive up in there. But yeah, the golf course is uh is right up there. Okay, anybody else next.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm good. Anybody else got questions.
Speaker 3: I think we're pushing some folks got family matters to see too.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I love this story and I love your enthusiasm, and I really yeah it's out there.
Speaker 3: I discovered, you know, the native spirit first, you know, and I hint at when the chroniclers, you know, when they when they come through here, they don't understand, you know, not only where all this material stuff is coming from, right that they see everywhere when they're describing these temples and these statues and all of this, right, these giant people, but the way these people behaved and conducted themselves, right, Yeah, they the Spanish couldn't represent it. They didn't see schools, they didn't see you know what I mean. Their eyes could not grasp where this was coming from. And as I was discovering spirit first, right, God first, and then he's guiding, you know, we're going through all this. As I'm just popping around discovering all this native stuff, you know that I suddenly start feeling and realizing a connection to and that became a through line for the story. As I started discovering, you know, these earthworks and what they were really up to in these islands. Of course, right that really just started to make sense, as that's that's the way to go is first of all, I can start to explain and understand that these people were in touch with spirit because my own experience has taught me and that that's real. Right, you can be leded and guided and taught and commune with a live and acting, active presence. Right. So this all started making so much more sense to me from that angle when I started reading these descriptions of them marveling at where these ethics, these morals and this ability to communicate as though they had AI running through their brain. You know, really that is because they were so in touch with that. So yeah, I am excited about it, I really am. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're such a great story.
Speaker 2: Tell her too that too, you really are. You've done a great job. You've done a great job with this presentation.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yes I knew you were working hard.
Speaker 3: Yes, the work is. The work is out in the fields, you know, And that's the fun. I had to sit there for two days and had I set all this up its new computer side and everything, you know, refreshing because it's been probably ten years since I really sat down to a PC and broke anything open. So yeah, it's it's what I love and going out and doing it. You guys see my videos as I post them. You know, I'm spending all day out there communing and gathering these rocks and artifacts that people just see as junk because we've damned it at Ruver. But it doesn't equate to work. Jacquelin and I started the day with a quote. She said it, I see you've been doing a lot of work. I said, well, when you're doing what you're passionate about, you never work a day in your life. And that's the truth, perpose.
Speaker 1: That's very true for you, I think, very true for you. Yeah, very true for.
Speaker 3: All of us. I can't see you guys stood up my share screen on. I guess I can pop it off. I don't want to mess up our sound. But very true for all of us, you know, absolutely all of us. That's what I love about this group. You know, we all have such extraordinary things and extraordinary talents and and and our own things going on. And when I start seeing those type people group together, you know there's nothing you can do but be excited about what's building there. Shout out Institute of Natural Philosophy, right, that's the name of the game, right there. Yeah, right, that's the end of it. There we go. Hey, Charlotte's coming down. It must be late. You're falling waking up. I've had both the girls here home sick.
Speaker 2: Uh the season.
Speaker 3: Stup?
Speaker 1: There is there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, if no one has any more, Nick, thank you for getting out there and getting the footage and cooking up with Jason and the droom footage. I appreciate all that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I love that overview. I need to see that in order to put everything into perspective. So that's very helpful.
Speaker 8: Same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ricardo, how are you feelings? Jacqueline had to reach over and slap you any Have you been behaving yourself?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm very well behaved.
Speaker 3: I'm very well behaved. I know you are. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was wondering because the way you are finding all of that, it's it's kind of after you show the urban development. I wonder if those bulldozers that they were farming the area and planing it all out and pushing it to the edges, then wouldn't allow you to find all of that stuff that you've been finding.
Speaker 3: So correct. Part of the story is, you know that's why you know, you see me approaching it very neutrally, right, because if that hadn't have transpired, it would not have been in this creek that I was going to pray and can act right.
Speaker 9: Sure, But to them probably they couldn't see anything because if it was burned to the ground, all was mixed up. It just rubbled to their eyes, right, and make it these woods?
Speaker 3: You see these woods, you know, they're covered in these thorns and and this this brush. And that's the way they were until the developers came in, you know, so they just come in and mass cut these trees. I mean, I'm watching them do it behind me, you know, and then push their bulldozers and get it all out. The fact that the metal ended up in the creek is a little suspicious, right, a little suspicious. But I stopped with that because I'm grateful it did, because we wouldn't be sitting here today, you know, if we.
Speaker 9: Had and and that massive mount. Because the difference of height between the top and the bottom on the the questioned mound, I was.
Speaker 3: Not expecting it to be sorry speakable. I think it's my boume it'siz and go. But I can't hear you.
Speaker 9: Oh so I was saying that I was impressed by the height of the mound. I was not expecting it to be that that big. The problem is, if you, for instance, put a team there to try and clean it and try to recover its former a little bit of its former glory, you're going to destroy it because of all of those trees, all those roots going in. I don't I don't think it's possible to recover that, at least not easy.
Speaker 3: There's without damage from where trees, say pine trees have grown, you know, and then when they die, they make the fat wood, you know, because all the suercettles, and then over time those become loose and people pull them out, and those exists on the mound and I shot neck one or two. You put your hand down in it, and oh the GPS, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's it's it's a shame because it must be a beautiful place if we managed to recover it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, indeed, it's it's the prayer. It's the hope too.
Speaker 9: I think both of you are are congratulations are in art because you did a great job.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I appreciate that. I mean that other thing. Yeah, yeah, Nick did great. I can't wait to see him back down here. You know, we had a lot of fun. We crammed a lot into We did Moss Rock in a day, which was an hour and a half drive for both of us, and then we did all of this down here in a day. It was just go, go, go, go, go looking for it. We got all some money to the institute, so we can just send him back down here and we can both stay in hotels and eat comfortably and go film the rest of what we've got down here working on it.
Speaker 9: We we need we need Steve to to put this this stuff together.
Speaker 3: Hey, Nathan's hard at work too, man, putting together an episode out of all of this, and uh, you know, hopefully we can we can push this somewhere and carry everybody you know to a to a higher plane. Because the mission is simple. It's getting this truth out there. No matter which category we all are focused on, you know, it's all about pursuing truth of the information of this universe we live in.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm very confident that the product will generate enough revenue for for both of you continue this adventure and and do it in a much more comfortable way and without being in fashion.
Speaker 3: As long as as long as Nick doesn't smoke everything.
Speaker 1: And yet Nick some water shoes.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm getting now, we got to toughen up his feet.
Speaker 3: He did great. Most people balk at that because of the sensity, and Nick didn't even check up. I didn't even mention it. He just did it because as he saw me and we were starting to get a little.
Speaker 2: Trooper, well those were smooth rocks. Yeah, we're own, sir.
Speaker 1: That was the easy route, Nick, It.
Speaker 3: Really was, guys. I went like a year and a half without shoes, you know, when I was starting the shamanic calling and then just waking up to everything I was doing, and uh yeah, I went everybody these swamps with these these you know ridges we were talking about, Yeah, just all barefoot, because you know, I said, the natives can do it, I can do it.
Speaker 1: You know, sure, sure, yeah, Jason, we really really really deeply appreciate all the work that you put into this. And I can listen to this story continuously because I just I just love the dynamics of it. It's a great story and probably one that needs to be told more broadly, for sure, So get much much richer.
Speaker 2: Every time he tells it like we take something else away from it to where now it's just this huge thing and like we're enjoying the.
Speaker 8: Ride with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, I'm enjoying the ride with you, guys. You know I said it best, har Ricardo, how we put it. I love watching a plan fall in place, especially when I had nothing to do with it, you know, So thank all abuse, sincerely. I send that right back to you, each and every one of you.
Speaker 1: Yes, many hearts, all the hearts.
Speaker 2: Hey yeah, hey, yeah.
Speaker 9: So I heard an expression that is now I've got you exactly what you want me.
Speaker 3: I see what you were doing now. I love you, guys. We're gonna do a sign off.
Speaker 1: We are we are? Anyone does anyone? Does anyone want to plug their website their podcast Nicholas One.
Speaker 5: Research Institute dot org.
Speaker 7: That's our website.
Speaker 3: If you like to read a lot, there's a bunch of stuff on there to read.
Speaker 7: And you have the cult rejects on Bishop Brumble, uh Bitchup Brumble YouTube and all major podcasts.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I just want to say I finally got my T shirt and my sticker.
Speaker 7: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Listen, yeah, that's you. Send me the picture. It's forget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I can't wait to bust that out word to the gym.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 3: I told him to save me one, so I got a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so appreciate it. Thank you very much, thank you, Thank you me and my day when I got home and popped it out of the mailbox. It's beauty, yeah, Sarah, ma'am. Where can all the lovely viewers find? Universe Unveiled.
Speaker 2: YouTube, x Rumble, Spotify, Spreaker. What am I forgetting?
Speaker 1: Instagram?
Speaker 2: Instagram? Well, I don't ever go on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: That's my domain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Jackline's territory.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also link in description below you can catch our emerged shop and help support the podcast, and also visit else we'd like them to visit, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Institute for Natural Philosophy.
Speaker 1: That's it, Okay, really appreciate it. Coffee, Yeah, buy me a coffee. Yes, thank you so much, Shaman. Thank you Nick for video assistance and for being part of the UU crew. And thank you Padre.
Speaker 2: The podfather himself.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and most of my thanks go sorry boys, but to my sweet dolly Sarah, because I would like to publicly announce how much work she puts into the editing and the production of our videos, all of our videos. Ah shucks, she's gonna say that, but I need her to know how important that is to me and what great work she does. So thank you, Sarah.
Speaker 2: It takes two.
Speaker 1: It's twins, It takes two, the twins, the twins. Yeah, boys, thank.
Speaker 3: You Carlin with the go check out the Institute of Natural Philosophy and the Truth No, what is that? Our best future requires the truth of our past. Been a blast, guys, Yeah, thank you Dreson.
Speaker 1: All right, that's all starting off. Thanks everyone for watching Second u U cru Sash in the Bank audio site.
Speaker 3: Guys,