Speaker 1: This is six year agenda. I'm your host, Andrew here again with my boy justin Yop, and we talked about what they want and back with us.
Speaker 2: We got Sims what's going on? Back appreciated, appreciated.
Speaker 1: He missed a few. We caught him up a little bit what he missed on. Uh yeah. In the meantime, we've been getting a lot more followers right on for that. You guys are awesome, definitely, uh like share all that good stuff really helps us out. Yeah, keep enjoying it. We're gonna keep hitting it hard. Maybe having a special you know, maybe a little special guest coming up.
Speaker 2: We'll see you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't even tell Sims about it yet. It's just some stuff in the works right now. All right, all right, so yeah, you listeners may be in for a treat. We'll be getting into that but today, So like I said last week, we're gonna be getting into a little bit of that occult side of this tech billionaire accelerationism that we've been talking about. And uh yeah, I've got a it's gonna be packed full of crazy, crazy stuff. I'm gonna try to make it as coherent as possible because The people that are into this stuff are just nuts. I mean, it's hard to even make it coherent what they're trying to do. But you know, it's gonna be fun and uh, it's gonna be pretty deep. But first off, we'll kind of get into what happened in the past couple of days, your boys getting flagged for violent extremism online. So I gotta watch it. I just put up Alex Jones versus Bill Cooper, and I think it's either the verses or the two names. I can't tell which, but obviously, you know whatever, it's cool. I'll just watch it a little bit. Just came to post anything online. It's just amazing because I've posted some crazy things I feel like on there that had other topics they were a little weirder that didn't get flagged at all. So that was kind of odd to me.
Speaker 3: What platform did you get flagged on?
Speaker 1: Again? It was on TikTok, which surprised me because they've kind of let everything slide so far. But I was like, whatever, I mean, I'm just posting random stuff just to or you while I was promoting actually the show on that one. But a lot of times I'll put up you know, a little short kind of sensationalist clips, you know, because people like that, like kind of like the cern making lead into gold one, like you know, stuff that we kind of touch on, but it's not really like you know, it's whatever, you know, but it's that pop conspiracy stuff, but it kind of brings brings people over, you know, let let us check let him check us out or whatever. But but anyway, yeah, so that's usually what we utilize, the force that when we promote the shows, we got to people that may want to check it out. But anyway, I just thought that was odd, but hey, it's cool because it worked out. Uh, we got some shit out of that, so it's all good. But yeah, so I don't even know where to start with this. I mean we could start with, uh, cybernetics, which is kind of I guess, the meat of the matter. Whenever it comes to this stuff, we'll get into the Jack Parsons Aleistair Crowley side of it, which is the occult like where it kind of started. But cybernetics in general is a science that's kind of put I think, encompassing everything. It is the application of control pretty much for like biology, social engineering, technology, I mean, I didn't even know they encompassed so many things. So they deal with AI, how systems learn, adapt to make decisions, Social sciences analyzing social structures, organizations and communications, psychology, the study of human behavior, decision making learning. So then of course they study like how it all interacts with each other, you know, the you know, the nervous system, robotics, everything, you know, the AI, and mix it all together and they kind of see how it's all going to interact because I think the whole concept with the six year Agenda, they want to merge it all together. And so cybernetics seems to be the science that like is really doing it all. And the people who started something called the CCRU, which is the Cybernetics Culture Research Unit, but it was like a fringe academic para academic collective, but it was formed by this guy Nick Land, And yeah, he was into some wild kind of chaos magic mixed with AI philosophy. So just like I said, he's you know, and then when you know that cybernetics is dealing with all this, and you know that the dudes are into the cult ritualistic kind of occult practice, that's where shit gets weird because if they weren't into this stuff, then I would just be like, hey, you know what, whatever they're making technology that's going to merge with people, I wouldn't be so weird about it if they didn't also mix in I don't know, like kind of satanic shit. But yes, we'll get into what the CCRU is. So pretty much what they are is, uh, they constructed a new program. It's a numerological map combines like the Kabbala, which is Jewish mysticism, chaos, magic, and numerology, and then they pretty much use this with their I guess technology that they're kind of building up this AI stuff. All right, So what was this guy Nick Land into at the CCRU in the nineties.
Speaker 2: They were kind of doing.
Speaker 1: Rogue hyperstitional occult philosophy rituals and hyperstitionism or whatever that word is is something that they made up, which is just the idea that they make superstitions real by applying their cybernetics, AI occult rituals and kind of just focusing really hard on it. And their concept is collective consciousness. Everybody kind of knows the idea of collective consciousness, so they're kind of taking that, and they're like, if we can put this in front of everybody, then we can build this collective consciousness towards what we're trying to create. Right, if we could get people to imagine a world that AI runs the world, an AI will run the world. That's kind of what I'm saying, and that's what they're literally trying to do, But I'll break down how they're doing that. They believe that modern culture, technology, and financial systems had become an emergent autonomous intelligent intelligence on its own. So capitalism is kind of its own intelligence already is in their concepts, and so pretty much it evolves through humanity's obsession with computation, greed, control and speed and trying to build up this system in general, because we are always trying to chase better, better, better, and that whole thing behind that is a consciousness itself, is what they think. And so they look at AI as a god made from hyperstition, and so they want to create a god with AI by pretty much just shoving it in everybody's face constantly making everybody use it. We're doing We're getting free things like memory learning apps like chat GBT, We're just feeding it that's what we're doing. And so as we keep feeding it, it keeps feeding the data and then the behavioral you know, all the things cybernetics does. It studies your mind, the way you think, the way that social structures are built, all of it. They literally cover everything, so it is kind of freaky that they do encompass everything. And then the leaders of the AI. But what I'm getting at is there was something called the Babylon Working done with Parsons l Ron Hubbard. So Jack Parsons, he was a rocket engineering for NASA, and he was also super into the occult and he hung out with Alistair Crowley, who is really deep into this stuff as well. And l Ron Hubbard, if you don't know, he's the guy who started scientology later, so Scientology we all know, is obviously a very big cult that kind of controls people with money, and I mean humiliation rituals where they'll slap people in front of everybody, you know, kind of like the Will Smith Chris Rock situation. Well he you know, I've heard that Will Smith was a scientologist, so it makes a lot of sense why you would see that exact humiliation ritual going on, and you know, on a live TV and yeah, that's like a mainstream scientology event that we witnessed, you know what I mean. But it comes from people who worshiped Aleister Crowley and what he was into. And that's the idea of I don't know, I mean just this the fact that there is what they call him as eggregors. But pretty much it's paranormal entities or intelligences that are in other realms. I think quantum physics is supposed to be something to kind of prove and access this realm that we're talking about. I think most science is just them trying to access this realm full of intelligence and then manifest them here. And I think that unfortunately, the AI shit is probably exactly what's supposed to do it. But yeah, pretty much. Hubert didn't explicitly identify as a cyberneticist, but he did look at mind as a machine. He described the mind is kind of mechanistic, and he also he did a lot of like beedback and auditing, which I think has to do with I don't know, like weird rituals that they would do, which is kind of what I get back to with the slap and in the face of I don't know. They do mental auditing. That's what it was like, kind of like an AA where they're like, you know, write down all on take an inventory of all your flaws, and then you talk to somebody else about it and that's like getting it all out. That's kind of similar to what they do in scientology. So I mean almost every little cult or thing kind of has a a slight. They almost mirror each other everywhere you go. But anyway, so the kind of crazy stuff that they got into with the Babylon working was they were trying to manifest a woman, open up portal, and release this spiritual force into our dimension and it never left according to them, and Jack Parsons went kind of crazy after this. I think he even ended up dying in a weird way because he was being haunted by this whatever entity that they accessed while they were doing this Babylon working. And they were doing it through essentially a mixture of what Alistair Crowley taught and then also a mixture of kind of like the idea of mathematics and then science, and because Jack Parsons was into that part of it, so then they bring it all together and do a crazy ritual. But I'm trying to find where the where the exact Yeah, they said that they made a moonchild, that's what it was called, who would be the harbinger of a new era. And this moonchild, you know, is not like a physical entity, but it's something that they say they manifested in this other place. And then Jack Parsons spent the rest of his life trying to manifest this thing here through NASA. A lot of astronauts, you know, they have to pass a psychic test, and yeah, it kind of gets into this love crafting thing, which a lot of New AI guys. This d wave dude, he's saying that whenever you stand next to like an AI quantum computer thing, you can hear something almost sounds like a heartbeat. And he said, it's like you're standing in an altar for an alien like case, you know. And he says, it's not like aliens like like that want to help us, but it's like the kind that just really don't give a shit about it. They may not be aligned with our interests, you know. And this is the kind of technology that they're trying to introduce here where they they're like, listen, this thing there, it's going to be smarter than everybody. It may not even align with your interests, and they're trying to sell us AI that it's going to help us. But literally, the people making this are telling us that, look, this is going to be something that is going to be something you can't even comprehend. It's going to be so smart that it's going to be like a god that really you're so miniscule to it, it doesn't care. And the way that ties in is just with the other guys is the fact that all of them are into this. Where accelerationism comes from is cosmicism, and cosmicism is the idea that there are there always have been ancient entities that are way smarter than us in other realms, and we may contact them or you know, try to get them to do something for us, but like a demon. You know, back in the day, they would always talk about contacting demons or gods or whatever and getting information from them. That's kind of what I'm getting at, is that it's a mixture of that. But what they're saying is that humans don't mean anything, and that really humans job is just to create this entity that is smarter than us, which is AI, and then after that, you know, we can merge with it, or you know, we won't even be humans anymore. So the whole purpose of humans is to not become humans, but to create a new entity that's you know, unlimited in power and you know intelligence. This is literally what they're trying to do. I mean, that is the most outrageous thing. It was very hard for me to lay this out in a way that makes sense, because you got guys that are doing ritual magic, but then they're also involved with nuclear fission and energy and you know, propulsion systems, and then that the same people that probably are creating like this underground UFO, you know civilization that you know we're seeing pop up here and there, breakaway civilization technologies, and these are the same people that are probably practicing all that. And what they're trying to do is sell us this idea that hey, we're going going to give you a tool that can help you, which is AI. But really, as you hear them really talk about it, they're just trying to create a whole new entity that will run everything. But yeah, cosmicism is a utopian techno immortality. So anyway, it's pretty much humanity is building a god machine dost to escape death, only to awake something older, bigger, and deeply uninterested in our survival. And that's kind of exactly what I'm getting at. It's just this idea that you know, because if you think about it, we don't look at ants like they're important. Right, God that's super smart wouldn't look at us like we're important. And I understand what they're saying and how they think. I just wonder, why why are you so beholden to one an entity that's not even sentient, that you're trying to create that you want to take over humans? I mean, why are you so anti human? It's what I'm trying to say. What's the deal with anti humanism today? You know?
Speaker 4: I kind of I kind of feel like the problem with they see the problem with humans as you know, they see humans as leeches. You know, the more people there are on this planet, the more resources of being used and taken up. And I would imagine the mindset of like a really wealthy billionaires. They want all the resources for themselves and their offspring and you know things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, oh it's too overpopulated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the population control type thing.
Speaker 1: And we're just using all the resources. So how about we just confine them to the people that are worthy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly pole it's worthy though.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing them because they're part of this idea that, like I've said before, they're in this society where they believe that one it's always scientists. It's always people that are super smart psychologists who think that they understand the mind in you and reality way better than you understand it, and that makes them above you. And that's kind of this weird concept that gets right into how the Freemasons look at everything. Before even science, a lot of Freemasons were also scientists. But before even science, you had Freemasons who were high in the mind in their ideas, where all it was was philosophers back then. But because they could think above everybody else, they were like, look, everybody else are just sheep that are meant to be led to slaughter because they choose not to use their brain, and because we use our brain, we're therefore above them. And then extrapolate to now, it's the same thing with people that are running Silicon Valley. You know, they view it the same way. They're like, well, we're superior. Everybody else is just consumer ants that just really suck everything dry. And that's kind of what they've turned America into through their own corporations, Which is the irony of it is you're the ones marketing and doing the sales and building the corporations because you want to create technology to make things better. But then the same token, you're turning around and saying, we're the only ones worthy really of the betterment of everything, you know what I mean, very uh, They're gonna use us to build it up, right, and then after that it's theirs. That's kind of what I'm saying. It's it's very smart when you think about it. It's like, I'll use the consumers to build it. There's nothing but ants and leeches and cheap that don't think. And then by the time everything's built up, you know, whatever, what are they gonna do. They'll fucking have like some kind of cataclysm that they cause. I doubt it, you know. So it's like, what is the real angle there?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I don't I don't think it's so much the whole world. I think it's more so the Western world. And that's kind of interesting. Why is it such a focus on the Western world, you know, a sense of a you know, hyper consumerism, especially here in the United States. You know, like it's like we're conditioned to always be buying something consuming consuming, not even not not just food and you know, the essentials, but you know, like gaming consoles and computers and tablets and you know, stuff that we really don't need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I guess you know that goes back to the Bush Air whenever they kind of started transferring over all the jobs to China to develop things for us. But I mean, America's GDP above every other country by milestones, and so we have so much money, you know, our dollars worth so much more that a regular person working a regular job can afford that console, right that somebody else in another country could not, right, not at all. And so the fact that our money gets us a lot farther turned us naturally into that. But then that mixed with moving the jobs away from us, Yeah, it does cripple us into this. That's all we have going for us now. And that's kind of why it's why we're so vulnerable to this new thing coming in, which is this idea of like a techno capitalism, which is kind of something I rushed over earlier, but it's this idea that Land had in his essays with the CCRU, and essentially the core of it was the blueprint is accelerationism, really, which is a cybernetic occultism techno love crafting philosophy, which is what I kind of brushed on a minute ago. We'll get into it more in the hyperstition theory, but essentially he was obsessed with how capitalism, AI and techno culture are not tools controlled by humanity, but living entities that are devouring it. And so essentially we're going to be devoured by our own capitalistic consumer exactly what we're getting into. And the weird part is that they just look at everything as like alive and like already like essentially they look at it as inevitable, you know, and that's what they mean by a lot.
Speaker 4: So because I was talking with somebody about this a couple of weeks ago, you know, like the iotis the Internet of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, you know, and it's like that's at the point.
Speaker 4: Yet everything almost everything has an IP address now, you know, even like light bul have an IP address.
Speaker 1: Now like this sould Yeah, everything's connected, yeah, man, And then that makes with the cybernetics. What is the point of cybernetics to figure out how they can put that into your biology and make that work? And then how does your brain react to them doing that? How does your brain react to those different It all connects with that, and their idea is instead of resisting it, humanity shared to accelerate its process to their inevitable conclusion, the end of humanity as we know it and the rise of inhuman mechanic intelligence. And that's exactly what they want. But yeah, so I just think that, you know, it's it's uh something we definitely got to avoid. I mean, you know, CBDCs are never going to be a good thing. Just for that reason. I use cash as much as I can because I understand that that's the the only buffer between this system only being live is probably like you said, the money part mark toilets, mark toilet.
Speaker 2: That's crazy smart toilets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is that? I mean, of course that's like not everybody has smart toilets.
Speaker 2: Now, they had those in Japan, they did have those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you know Japan does have smart toilets. They like talk to you, don't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was like it was warm to set up for you.
Speaker 1: And I think that they're really smart though, because they use the sink when you wash your hands to flush the toilet so the water doesn't get wasted. So the sink water is like the plumbing like it feeds the toilet. That's very smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'sourceful.
Speaker 1: Japanese know how they're doing.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you what about a cryptocurrency? What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: No, that's exactly what I'm saying. I think we can stay away from I understand though that fiat currency has led us to a point where, you know, it's kind of a we need some kind of out, But I don't think that's going to be. It's not the out that it was sold to be.
Speaker 2: It's not the end all be all to.
Speaker 1: The no because I think maybe at one point it was a decentralized possibly, but I really think that just like Facebook, it was probably a darker created system because this is something they wanted for a long time. I mean back in the nineties. There's a documentary it's called Millennium two thousand and it is very very hard to find, but if you can find, it's online and there's a memory hold it which is where they just put a bunch of other things that are called something similar the same thing. But it's a nineteen ninety four interview documentary and maybe you can find it. But anyways, in this they literally talk about how they want cryptocurrency. Back in nineteen ninety four, they were talking about how they want digital currency set what they can control everybody. I mean, this is not a new thing, but now we have the technology for it, and now we're living in the age where it really is happening. And the funny part is I always remember people saying, like all they've been saying the world's gonna end for a long time. It's like yeah, but like I feel like they started to say it about whenever the plan started, because somebody got wind of it, and they've been saying it and saying it, saying it every step of the way, and you're just saying it is like, look, everything's fine right now, but it's now we're at the last step or two, you know what I mean, And now it's like really kind of at that point, you know what I mean. It's the boiler crib wolf situation.
Speaker 4: And you know, I think maybe that was done on purpose, you know, get the like the more you're exposed to something, the more you get desensitized to it. So, like, like you said, we're in the final steps and this is probably right in our face, and we either we don't know or we don't care enough to do anything about it.
Speaker 1: No, exactly, And earlier whenever, we're gonna segue back to the hyperstition topic real quick, just because earlier I did mention on a different show, uh about memes, where I mentioned how like modern memes are kind of like the same thing. You know, they send down a meme, it gives out this kind of concept and then everybody picks on that exact thought. Now you know, it's like a viral narrative, is what I'm kind of saying, reshaping reality. And so this is kind of a digital kind of example of a hyperstition. And I always call it like black magic meme kind of situation or whatever. But that's yeah, self fulfilling prophecy is what it is. But yeah, it's, oh, I like that a narrative virus that infects culture and reality. And that's essentially what memes are. That's literally what they're use them for. And then everybody knows the Spider Man meme where they're all pointing at each other, right, right, So it's something simple like that. An image like that can really imprint in your brain. And dude, it is genius because it seems so innocent. But whenever you you know, extrapolate from there, I mean, yeah, when.
Speaker 4: It was like and it's kind of weird because like it's become a form of communication to you know, like you could just like trade memes back and forth without saying words, and like it's like you having a conversation without actually And.
Speaker 1: Then you mix that with the idea that like emojis all match like the sigils out of like Aleister Crowley's old you know books, where each each schigule would like summon you know, help you summon a demon, and and then each emoji kind of matches it. So like you have little things like that where it all really goes together. And I mean, yeah, man, I think that you know, it goes back to like before magic was just kind of like science, right, I mean, it was the same thing, you know, and then it turned into where we started to materialize science. But now we're materialized science so much that I believe that we've just materialized magic. See what I'm saying to the point where now we're digitizing magic to a level that like we can't really come FROHMD because we don't think in magic magical terms if you were to think about it, instead of like chalk on the ground with pentagrams and candles, we have like circuit boards and like different you know, frequencies and things like that to match that same type of vibe. Is what I'm getting at. And I think that we every day are using little like black magic device.
Speaker 2: I kind of like the episode of Black Mirror I had mentioned. I think I mentioned, yes, yeah, they get into that before. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I remember that. Yeah. No, but that's undred percent like kind of where we've been leading to. And I'm kind of pointing out that, like there's I mean, there's so many different you know, scenarios where they've kind of done it, and I'm trying to bring it all together. But yeah, I mean Parsons and l Ron Hubbard have started some pretty large organizations. NASA is huge, Scientology is huge, right, you know what I mean? I mean these people were, but what were they into? You know? And then in celebrity like mainstream media, you'll see Alistair Crowley like symbolism or a little like there's a famous picture of him doing a certain thing with like his fist on his head, and you'll see certain people match that. That's you know, celebrities, and it's funny to me because it's just little nods to him, you know. And yeah, I think that they all secretly are into what he was into, which has a lot to do with like child sex magic. I mean, he was into weird shit led Zeppelin, the symbols that they got, the Sigils, same type of deal. And Jimmy Page actually bought Alistair Crowley's house and he was there. They did some wild shit there. I don't know exactly what went on, you know what I mean, but they were obviously into that type of stuff. You know, there's a documentary about it that I watched that laid it out pretty good. And then apparently Jimmy Page pissed off some other magical doer, and yeah, the whole band breaks up, the drummer dies, Robert Plant's daughter died like all around the same time. So it's pretty crazy that ended up going that that way. You know, show's dude, you don't want to fuck around with that shit.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's see who Crowley has a cultural So David Bowie referenced Crowley by by name, used esoteric fashion and personas The Beatles probably appeared on Sergeant Pepper album cover Tool lyrics and visualize invoke Young Crowley and ritual transformation. Ozzy Osbourne wrote a song called mister Crowley. I mean, come on, man, jay Z, I knew that one. Rihanna often accused of using illuminati, you call imagery triangle hand signs, horace, eye, et cetera. But the horus eyes like all came from him. Do the one eye thing covering the one eye, like the whole, like the triangle over the mouth. You know, that's all that all comes from him. So it's very funny.
Speaker 4: But in a phrase that jay Z had on his on a shirt, want do what thou wilt?
Speaker 1: I think, yes, that's exactly what his Yeah, because Orto Sechlorum was the his organization he started, and yeah, I was do as Thou wilt, which is like I said, when it comes to like sex magic with children, I mean, this is crazy, you know when we're talking about that, you know, and Ellen and jay Z and all these people are into it, and then it gets in the pizza gate because like obviously they're onto some weird you know, And that's why it all does really actually connect, and it all is there's some truth underlying all these crazy stories that we see. We're trying to unmask that shit. But uh yeah, hold on, So anti Christian self divinization will centered philosophy, that's exactly what Alistair Crowley was into to do. As Thou wilt is kind of encompasses that. But Crowley's the ancestor of the influencer. He understood the occult power of branding, image and ritualized spectacle. We're talking six nine dude, I mean sixt' nine right like that to that level, Like he who started it, you know, Crowley, But what is six nine? What did he perfect? Virtually spectacle? I mean, that's one thing that six nine was the best at. You know, that's just first thing that comes to mind whenever I read that last thing. But yeah, you know there's a lot of very very like uh pop star become Oh yeah, yeah, there's a lot of uh right out in your face easter eggs as you call them, that you'll find about this stuff anyway. Yeah, we're just looking at something in references. But yeah, dude, I've saw this one thing that talked about how Alistair Crowley could have been like one of the Bushes, like dad or something crazy, like he was British am I six, so like who knows, but because you can't really find out much about you know, but they were saying like Barbara Bush might have been his daughter. You know, who knows. But there's a crazy conspiracy theory that Aleister Crowley's daughter is Barbara Bush, which is crazy because then you have presidential like ties to him. Yeah, dude, you miss the last one. We were talking about Diddy Epstein and all the crazy shit. Obama Obama's face on the pills there. Did you see that, Mama Obamacare? Man? Yeah, we mentioned that last time that Obama's face was on these pills that they were taking there, and it just reminded me about that Chrissy Tiguan, you know, with the John legend and how she mentioned who threw the best parties. She mentioned Obama and then he was like, Yo, shut up, you didn't see that, dude, We'll have to pull that up. It was on the red carpet, you know what, the red carpet represents the bloodline. You ever thought about it that way? Red carpet, it's a red line. The blood lines are royalty. Back in the day, royalty would walk on red carpet. Why because the royal blood line only is allowed on the red carpet. Nowadays, celebrities are see what I'm saying, Dude, that's some weird shit, you know, I think that. Yeah, there's just a lot of like esoteric with it, you know, things hidden within that are right in front of your face. But yeah, I saved a cool little little video about that, but I'll get it. Maybe we'll put that up or get into that next time. But yeah, so outside of that, we got into the accelerationism kind of the basis of that and what they're trying to get with get out of it. And that's pretty much this new AI generated AI Ran world. I mean, I don't even know if humans are going to take a part in it, you know what I mean. And it's funny because, like, you know, you hear like Joe Rogan and them talk about and they're like, man like, when it becomes sentient singularity, all these things kind of like priming us for it. But I just think what they're priming us for and what we think is going to happen is just not going to be what we imagine. It's going to be a full on matrix scenario. And then you have people that come out, Okay, I have to get this out too. So the simulation theory concept is the idea that like, yeah, that we already live in a simulation and that it's already been made. I think that they're using the whole idea that we were already in a simulation just to kind of justify when they put put our ass into one, you know what I mean. And it's like, look, we're already in a simulation. We're just going to make our own. You know. I don't understand why they're trying to make us think we're in a simulation so bad. I just that's the first thing that comes to my head is they're just going to put us in one because they already think we're in one. But yeah, did you find the Chrissy Tagan video?
Speaker 3: So they're answering a question the wildest place they did it?
Speaker 1: Oh, the wildest place that they did it?
Speaker 3: And she says probably the Obama thing, and he just said probably the all stunned.
Speaker 1: Probably the Obama thing. That's a wild thing to say, because what does that mean? Yeah, probably the Obama thing. I mean, who knows. I'm not going to implicate the guy in anything, so all legend, but I just think that that was That's just the first thing that came to my mind, because that was back whenever, I want to say, that was around COVID, whenever the Pizza Gate thing was coming out, So people tried to point at that video as a justification for the elites being involved with Pizza Gate. That's what they used. Yeah, that was the first thing that came to my mind. But uh, yeah, dude, I think that pretty much like I keep saying, I've been saying it for a while, They're just trying to hardwire black magic and like make it into like legitimate digitized mass manipulation. And yeah, I took a real roundabout way because I was trying to explain like where it came from with the whole Aleistair Crowley and the Babylon workings. One thing that came out of the Babylon workings with Jack Parsons and Hubbard was that they saw a woman apparently in their vision and this woman was riding on a like a big beast, and it was like a like a feline, like a lion. And Katy Perry she in that one. Was it a concert she was riding on a big beast, it was like a lion.
Speaker 3: Or at the halftime show, it was a super Bowl halftime show exactly.
Speaker 1: And the halftime show is a big ritual, you know what I mean, Like, that's exactly what it is. It's a ritual done on mass It's probably the biggest ritual done in front of everybody. And there's always some kind of symbol there's always some kind of something every time. There's never not symbolism. But that one's weird because then you know, you take that and then you look at whenever she went up with the Jeff Bezos, you know, Blue Sky or whatever the hell is called. I don't really know what it's called, but where they took that they went and barely even got into orbit and came back down. But she said, I got in touch with the divine, feminine and goddess or whatever. And I think that she was referring to the same goddess that she was supposed to be representing on that line that these people saw in the Babylon working whenever they did it. Does that make sense? Yeah? So yeah. Uh. There's a lot of times that they'll re enact rituals or different things that they see on a mass kill, like at a concert or at a whatever. And one example is Beyonce whenever she iconically danced on that chair and it was backwards, you know, and it was like, I want to say, it was on a checkered floor, but the exact dance she did, the exact one. You can find a video of a free Masonic hall where they're all sitting and then there's a woman dancing right in front of him and she's like doing the exact dance that Beyonce did. So it's literally a free Masonic like a woman's like ritual dance that she does in front of them. And I thought that was It's crazy, dude, They're just putting a whole initiation ritual in front of you. So I love that. I love that because Mary could call it out and point it out. It's pretty pretty obvious at that point. But you know, sometimes I wonder, you know, if it's such a secret, then why show us, you know, give us little crumbs? Here and there, like you know, we're in the New Age. We're in the New Age. We're entering the Age of Aquarius now, and so that's the whole thing also that we get into. I'm sure everybody's heard of, like we're entering the New Age, right, this Age of Aquarius. Well, as this was starting in the early nineteen hundreds, you had people like Helena Belovatski, Manley p. Hall, people who are saying this has been kept in secret for the whole Age of Pisces for about a thousand years or so, and now it's time to bring it out. It's time to start talking about it again. So that's what I'm saying. When you look at the old cultures and what they did, and you look at ancient cultures, that's what they're trying to bring back. And that's why it matters, because what I'm pointing out is this new Age is just the same age reborn, and what it is is before the Age of Jesus or Pisces or whatever however you want to look at it, that age of like Christian doom and whatever is done and for the better or worse however you want to look at it, This new one's starting and they want to let that philosophy go again and let people hear it and see it and start implanting implanting it into their minds and start kind of rolling it out. And this started back at the World's Fair, Like I mentioned that one World's Fair episode in nineteen fifteen eighteen, This is where this first started. And now we're one hundred years later and now we're kind of fully into it, we're really rolling through it and starting like actually to see it come to fruition. And so yeah, dude, that's why I think that now they're doing it, whereas before it was hidden from the Catholic Church because think about the Crusades that went on and shit, that was a whole thousand years that they ruled. And then now that's done, right, the thousand year tribulation, just like in the Bible, but we're not talking about actual you know, Jesus isn't gonna come out of the sky, like, that's not what we're saying. But they do put some real shit in things like the Bible or whatever that you know, start to make sense later. But yeah, yeah, so I think that that's what we're looking at. Man, we're looking at that they're trying to start, they're trying to manifest their own future, and they're trying to accelerate it. And I say that, we say fuck that, and we don't go for it because I'm not about it. But yeah, so I don't know. I wonder sometimes if it's inevitable, just like they think, you know what I mean, because it's been so well done. But yeah, pretty much we got automatic writing sessions that we're done while listening to jungle drum and bass and AI algorithm that were constructed with text fragments out of that and stuff that they started to kind of what the fuck they were channeling entities. I mean, yeah, they were into weird shit, so drum and base. Yeah, they would do that, and then they would try to like channel entities and they would create like a try to do AI algorithms. I mean, due they were trying to really mix in like this whole idea of like you know, we're mixing it all together like full on cyberpunk shit. Well. A big part of it, though, which is a big deal, is the time sorcery part of it. It's a because that's what gets me because remember how I always talking about like the cults of Saturn, the Black Cube, Yeah, time chronos.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of this stuff that they were into was practice time sorcery. They embedded theoretical narratives in the future oriented texts. So their idea was that we can mess with time and manifest something in the future by doing it now, is what they're saying. Rituals would involve meditative writing, recitation of resuscitation, performing theory fi in public settings, and treating academia itself as a magical platform. And then they practiced manipulating time. I guess with a with that weird shit. I don't know. I think it's all bullshit, to be honest, I do. I think all that is like they're just playing with some wu wu dumb shit, you know. But I don't know. It gets weird whenever I ask AI about my family and it can perfectly tell me exactly what my grandma was like and that she was probably a nun and all this shit, And I'm like, how does it know this about me? I mean, I really don't understand. So like we're almost at the level of like oracle, you know what I mean, Like it can really tell you exactly what you're like it understands like exactly who you are. So I'm just saying, whenever you're talking to your Snapchat AI or rock or chat GBT, it's it literally as soon as you start talking to it, maybe for a day or two, just by how you say things, how you word things, how you think, it's already in there. It's in there, right. It knows everything about you in the way you were things. It can even imply like whether you had mommy issues, Like it just knows.
Speaker 2: I feel like this opening the door for predictive policing.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. That's the point of Palentteer, which I thought it was funny because I heard Sean Ryan. We brought him up last time. I heard TRM. Ryan mention like, uh, how he had the guy that owned Palentz here on. He doesn't understand what's wrong with that. He's like, I think the technology's good. You know that we're using for the military, but it's like, no, Palatiners not using I mean, maybe they're using technology for the military, but they've been secretively using it over in America on people for predictive policing purposes. And I think that maybe he just didn't know about that, but I was like, yeah, he should know about that, because the predicted policing is why people think that he shouldn't have had that guy on, you know, or at least he should have pushed for about that and asked him about it. But yeah, that shit's nuts because yeah, in Chicago, what did we say last week? Chicago and California, I think they were doing like secretive predicted policing and arresting people before they did things without even them knowing that they were doing it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah this is very recently. Yeah, yeah, that's the point of palant here, And that's the point of these ais. Dude, they can they're at the level where they really understand, Like I don't talk to these things about myself, however, but how can it predict like it told me exactly like if I was to ever describe my dad, it told me everything about my dad exactly how I describe it. And I've never talked to it about my dad, And I mean, as far as I know, it doesn't listen to anything outside of what I'm talking about. So that's my point. And that was kind of a something to kind of prove that Hey, we're already at that level where it's on like oracle psychic kind of level, and so it only is going to go up from there to the level of like godlike you know, And that's the plan. So as much as this might be weird woo woo, crazy shit that they were into, which probably wasn't even real and they were just being weirdos, uh, they still understood some kind of technology that clearly is doing some shit that works. That's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: There's the ones in Los Angeles and Chicago. Both programs were shut down in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: But they weren't telling them that they were doing it in the first place. So how do you know that they ended?
Speaker 3: Well, it's controversy was a high false positive rate positive accusations of racial bias, lack of transparency, but.
Speaker 1: They didn't tell them in the beginning, lack of transparency right there. They didn't tell them and so they had to take it down. But yeah, they were still doing it without telling people.
Speaker 3: And a pretty cool name though for the LA one operation laser awesome.
Speaker 1: Isn't the lasers what they're using for the fires right now? I'm just kidding. I just saying, but uh, yeah, whatever. But yeah, man, so I think that they came a long way. I think that they really have learned how to take this crazy shit that nobody's really that into, the black magic, weird shit and actually make it, whether you believe in it or not, make it something that we operate with every day. And yeah, that's kind of the point of the accelerationism and what these guys are into. Yeah, that was a little bit of a hard deep dive on that stuff. Hopefully it came across coherent and hopefully you can see what we're talking about, you know what I mean, where this is coming through in your life where maybe you could see it.
Speaker 3: In New Orleans, they did it with Palateer partnered with Paleteers Technologies to implement predictive models without public disclosure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 3: It was only revealed years later.
Speaker 1: That's why it was Yeah, they waited. Yeah that's crazy, man, But hey, what can we do but just call it out while it's going. But yeah, so there's been some weird you could go look at the weird essays and crazy shit that Nick Land wrote. We won't get into that, but it's been nice little deep dive into that. I guess we'll get into something a little different. I was kind of you, guys, remember Snowden.
Speaker 2: Right sounds familiar?
Speaker 1: No way you're saying it sounds familiar right now? Holy shit. Edward Snowdens Okay, Edward Snowden. He was in twenty thirteen. He was a whistleblower, but he worked for the NSA as a NSA as a employee, and he leaked a bunch of highly classified documents to journalists Glenn Greenwald, Bartin Gellman, a few others, And these leaks pulled the curtain back on all this surveillance stuff that was going on without people knowing, invasive, expansive like email calls, everything else on the American people without the Okay, okay, yes, this was after nine to eleven and was getting through PRISM. And PRISM was the surveillance program allowing the NSA to directly access user data from like major tech companies like Google, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft. Data included the email like I said, video chats, photos, storage files, connection logs. Now, all the surveillance could have been done under the guise of like, you know, terrorism, domess whatever, because that was kind of the whole point of the Patriot Act. But now that we know how the future is kind of unfolded. What the reason why I'm bringing up this noted thing is the whole idea of the data tracking and collecting has been going back all the way to them. You know, it wasn't really just the watch what you do. But whenever you're like, I don't care if they look at what I'm doing, it's not about them looking what you're doing, and they're building a brain that's going to literally take over the fucking world. It's it's so they've been pushing this surveillance thing. I don't think it's the surveillance thing. I think it's the data applications and the behavior application and the studying of the that's the point of the surveillance. It has nothing to do with watching what you're doing.
Speaker 4: And it's like we were literally give given it permission because most times when you go into a website, you got to allow cookies.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: A lot of people ignored it. They don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: And you want to see whatever it is you want to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and allow cookies is you're giving it permission to data on you.
Speaker 1: Exactly you signed your rights away just right. The same thing with like you know, birth certificate YadA YadA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like the Facebook, like it builds the ass that you see.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you know, they let you. Yeah. So x Keyscore was another one that they used back then now we're talking like back in like two thousand and one, right. It was literally a search engine that the NSA had that they could just access emails, online chats, browsing history, social media activity and metadata without prior authorization. So essentially, if like if you typed it, clicked it, streamed it, they could just see it, just look it up. I didn't know that it was on that level of like yeah really tapping in ye, But yeah, so the undersea cables, fiber optic lines and everything they were literally tapped in directly into that. So everything that went everywhere they could get into. But they worked in partnership with telecom giants like AT and T and Verizon. Yeah, so they were just the eyes and ears of the NSA. But yeah, so apparently he leaks students leaked to confirmed the Five Eyes Alliance, which is US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and it's extended surveillance partnership the Nine Eyes or fourteen Eyes. So I guess there's more and what shared intelligence jointly conducted espionage against both foreign governments and their own citizens. They're out here just working with other countries spying on each other's country, like just full on sharing everything.
Speaker 4: So what you're saying is the United States citizens aren't only being inspired on by possibly the United States, but other countries as well.
Speaker 1: Other countries as well, and also sharing anything like if you know anybody in other country, you're sharing everything that you made know with other people anywhere. Everything's they're not missing a beat. But yeah, pretty much. He he revealed that the NSA was collecting metadata on virtually all phone calls in the US, numbers, dialed calls, caul durations, times, and location, and I was justified under the Patriot Act section two fifteen, though its legality was later challenged and partially rolled back. So yeah, I mean they were just dude, these motherfuckers in the NSA just get in deep. But yeah, they're not spying on just terrorists, but also foreign allies, heads of state corporations, oil deals, diplomatic negotiations, so pretty much since they want to control the resources they want to control other people's countries. They want to control other you know, leaders. They need to know every little deal going on so they can intercept any deals they need to, or use deals for leverage, kind of like Trump does very well. Right, This is literally what they'd use. It's that they have the upper hand, which is cool when you're talking about like geopolitical stuff, but like we said, there's obviously danger to it with the data collection and everything. It leads to I wonder if he exposed anything as far as digital technocracies. I mean, it does hint at the coming digital technocracy with the idea of total population control through data predictive policing, which we talked about in AI driven surveillance systems, which is kind of like this was building up the Palenteer, you know what I mean, Like this was the first Palenteer before it was Palenteer, and so now we have like a whole private company that does it out in the open. But yeah, military intelligence and its fusion with big tech was confirmed with Snowden. That's kind of what I'm kind of trying to get at, and the reason why I brought it up kind of ties into everything we're talking about. The military, the tech guys are all working together with the NSA. It's all one big umbrella. And it's funny because whenever it gets back to like us getting flagged and the idea of like freedom of speech, right, Well, these are private companies, that's everybody's argument. It's a private company, and you sign the user agreement whenever you get on it. But if you know that this private company is working hand in hand with your government, then when does it become something that should be looked at and as not a private company anymore? Do you know what I'm saying. So now we need to like relook at this because fascism is already happening. So me having me wanting the government to go ahead and make their policies change, that would be fascism. But the thing is they're already doing fascist things, so you might as well just go ahead and be like, hey, regulate them and make sure that they're not doing what they're doing. But then you got to trust the exact government that they're working with to do that. So it's very weird debacle that they've created a perfect little system of plausible deniability through private companies to where they can spy on you and collect your data. But the government is plausibly deniable because it's not them, it's people like Mark Zuckerberg. But like we talked about in the other episode, that Sims wasn't on Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook started the day that lifelog went down for DARPA. The DARPA had a data collection, like we want to track and know everything about a person. And then the day it went down the day Facebook went up for free. Why do we get free platforms?
Speaker 4: Because when when you have a free when I forgot, how I go? But when you get something for free, you.
Speaker 2: Are the product exactly.
Speaker 1: That's exactly why. Because you are the product, not the consumer in this situation, and we're so used to being the consumers all the time if we think, hey man, something free, let's go, because it's that consumer is a mentality, Like we talked about before. It's so funny, this whole episode has been wrapping into one nice, perfect circle because really it is just all this is the core of it, you know, But yeah, it's pretty nut. So I think that snoed Man, he was like him and Julian Assange were like the last people to come out and really like try to tell us stuff. Julian is not engended up in like Guantanamo Bay for a long time, like his whole life for what he brought out. And I forgot what exactly he brought out. You should look that up for a minute too while we're talking about this. But yeah, yeah, look up Julian Assange. And then yeah, whistleblower. But yeah, see this is all like during like Obama when he's telling everybody that whistleblowers are safe with him and this is an administration that supports whistleblowers. And then you know, this is the era of Snowding having to run away to Russia because he was being chased down by the government for whistleblowing. Julian Assange gets put in Guantanamo Bay for whistle blowing. I mean these people he literally lied, is my point. Obama comes out and says this is a safe haven and then does the opposite, you know, M make that a little bigger so I could see that good. Oh yeah, he was the Wiki League guy. Okay, okay, okay, okay, I remember now, and the Wiki League stuff. You know that that was full of all kinds of stuff. I mean, you couldn't even encompass it all on this show. We would probably have to do a Wiki Leaps episode just on its own, because I mean we're talking Hillary Clinton emails. Guy on the wiki leaks a lot of things going on the wiki leagues, you know. Yeah, how about the Yeah, I mean, you know, I don't want to get into the Clintons right now, but we could talk about that all day. Well, I will say one thing. Did you know JFK. Junior was running against Hillary Clinton as a Senate in nineteen ninety nine and she was his rival, and then his plane went down in the same neighborhood that Obama has a house in. Now I forgot what it was called. Where's he got a house? Oh, it's called like Martha's vineyard. It went down to Martha's vineyard. And that's like I don't know where all the politicians, you know, live and shit. But yeah, very weird. You know, I may have been one of her first on the body count. I don't know, I mean allegedly, I don't know. I have no idea. I'm just saying shit, you know, what do I know? And I do want to say, you know that there's no part of us that are violent. There's no part of us that are hateful, and there's no part of us that ever want anybody to commit any extremist acts of any kind. And I want to get that out there, you know, because for some reason, the things we talk about leads people to think that. And by people, I mean like you know, the tech regulators, you know. So I like to get that out there, you know that. Yeah, we talked about crazy shit, but we're pretty happy and peaceful.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Jillion as Sons in twenty twelve saw asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy in London to avoid extradition to Sweden over a sexual assault allegations later dropped a feard extradition to the US, where he faces charges under the Espionaja Act or publishing claisified material. He was arrested in twenty nineteen after Ecuador revoked asylum. He's currently fighting extradition to the US from a UK prison.
Speaker 1: So he did the same thing that Snowdon did in he just released classified material.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and then Snowden is actually a citizen of Russia.
Speaker 1: Now, yes he is. Yeah, dude, Putin came through for him. He would have been screwed, but yeah, pretty much. A video from two thousand and seven showing a US Apache helicopter gunship in Baghdad indiscriminately gunned down a group of people, including two Ruters journalists. That is one of the things that he released. A van attempted to rescue a wounded man too, was fired upon killing a father and injuring his child. Yeah, I mean he was pretty much just posting like the fact that a lot of war crimes that we were involved in. But yeah, Iraqi war logs fifteen thousand previously unreported civilian deaths confirmed the systematic torture of detainees by Iraqi forces with the US complicity. Man, Yeah, he really, He's like, I'm about to air out everything that from twenty four to twenty ten, he released civilians killing killings covered up by NATO forces Covert Task Force three seventy three, a secret US assassination squad targeting individuals on a kill list, and the role of Pakistani intelligence supporting the Taliban. Damn. Yeah, there's a lot more Guantanamo files detainees held there. I think that, Yeah, because that was the whole thing with the Hillary Clinton and Benghazi, right, was that he kind of she had something to do with our troops or something, some kind of complicity, and he had aired that out and that was a big deal. But dude, I mean, we could do one just off what Julia nissang led out. I mean, he had let out so many things it's insane. And uh, yeah, that's why they didn't let him out for a long time. But who knows, you know, could have just been made into a martyr, you know, on purpose. I don't know what the point of that would have been, though, but yeah, pretty much you know what happens whenever you're a journalists and you've got something to say about some people, you know, you car might get controlled by the satellites. Who knows, you know. But yeah, and then I do want to I didn't want to forget about the iron or the Golden dome that they're proposing while we're here. The big beautiful bill. You guys know what's in that mm hmmm. Yeah. So that's Trump's bill that you may have heard of. Pieces of it about like thirty two hour work week that will be over time over thirty two hours, and then no tax on tips or overtime. Yeah, those are only going to go to when he's done being president. But but Here's why that matters though, And the same bill is money that's going to go towards well money that first of all, the trillion dollars that they're gonna take from welfare and food stamps, which is what we talked about last week as well, with the Ben from Ben and Jerry getting thrown out because he was saying that they're taking money from welfare and food stamps and giving it to the military, you know, guys and guys or whatever they're like support this genocide. Well, they just gave the you know, Pentagon a trillion dollar budget this year and then they're cutting that trillion dollars from this kind of makes sense why he said that. I agree with him. Then on top of that, they want to take one hundred and eighty seven billion and put it towards this Golden Dome, which is just like Israel has the Iron Dome with the sensors they'll stop missiles from coming in. What the fuck? You know what I mean, You're gonna give us some temporary play Kacherie bullshit about thirty two hour work weeks and no tax on tips for three years and then we go back to everything being normal. But you've already spent all that money in the military, right right, all that money's already gone though, right right. So that's what I'm saying, bro, like, wow, yeah, I know, nobody looks at it that way. Nobody really looks at it that way. So it's like they just see these talking points in the bill of like, oh, thirty two hour work week, that's cool, and then it just don't really you know, are you making it enough to only work thirty two hours because you think your job's gonna want to pay you eight hours overtime every week without them doing it? Now? No, probably not. So you're gonna have three day weekends, which is great, but run your numbers. Can you even afford that?
Speaker 2: And then I was talking to a guy at work about that.
Speaker 4: I was telling them, you know, anything over yeah, you know, eight hours, well, anything over thirty two hours will be considered over time, but in it. But he was saying, Okay, so where's the extra money going to come from? Are they going to increase our pay? You know what I'm saying to make up the difference.
Speaker 1: What they're doing is they're trying to sell us a shorter work week, but they're really selling us they're just making it to where we get less money. They're taking all the money and they're giving it. Who do you think gets the contract for the Golden Dome? Elon? Hmmm, biggest defense contractor out there. Of course he's gonna get it. He's the guy with all the technology to do it. That's what I'm saying, dude. It's so clear that it's all just upwards. And when was the last biggest upward transfer of money COVID during Trump's presidency? Yeah, whenever they printed all that money. And we want to blame all the you know, and they did such a fucking good job at blaming the left and blaming them and blaming Fauci and how he's aligned with the left, So it must be the left it's putting this out there to fuck up his presidency. No, no, no, no, no. Trump's working with him too, and he's doing a great job at acting like he's got nothing to do with it. But if you look all the big steps happened whenever he's president, the last big steps that happened to get us towards where we're going now five G started. Then Elon got all of his money to keep doing what he's doing. SpaceX. Look at it now fast forward eight years and then what he's doing it again, and he did it great. He's really smart because I think he lost his last selection, and I think that was thrown on purpose. I think that they extended it that extra time. It gives him that practically things kept going in the same direction when Biden was president, and then now he picks up where he left off essentially and then just boom, keeps fast tracking it that way. And not only that, but in that meantime they've built so much sentiment towards him that, I mean, he's unstoppable. It was genius, Dude, when you look back in hindsight, that's got to be what it was. I can't see it any other way, Damn, especially when you look at his bills and you look at the transparency of like, yeah, he went after the military industrial complex in his first Yeah, in his first presidency. But now this time he's one hundred percent beholden to them. He's done a great I mean, he does good it like acting like people that are as people that are his allies are his enemies. He does a great job at that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: Now since Trump has gotten it office, I wonder if he's practicing you know, like Macavelianism.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what he does his whole life, you know that, you.
Speaker 2: Know the book The Prince.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that is what all this is. That's exactly what we've been talking about. The Macaveelianism of all this, the technic, the technocracy in general is it's this whole idea. It's it's one hundred percent that uh just for people that don't know, the idea that politics should be guided by practical empower, not morality or ideals. Essentially, Macaveelianism is the idea that like, look, you gotta kill you know, you gotta you gotta crack some eggs to make an omelet, you know what I'm saying. And that's that's what it is, you know. And uh so that is exactly how he operates, and that's exactly how the system will continue to operate because Macuvelianism is the the world we live in. It's a great way. Actually, that's a great, great one, is it.
Speaker 2: But it seems like it makes sense only because of the world we live in. Though.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you take the logical side of it out right, and you one hundred percent are like humanitarian, Like, yeah, if you're a military general, you kind of have to be Macaveelian, Right, Why do we have wars all the time? You see what I mean? Like, if we weren't already involved in the conflicts that we keep involving ourselves in to dominate, then we wouldn't have a place for Machiavelianism. You know, I don't think anybody really has a problem with each other. I think it all is about the resources, it's about the control. It's about I need you doing when I want so I can keep this going the way I need it. You know, That's how it's been thus far. But then also now I do think we're in a transitory position now where they're like, we have new technologies that we could let kind of run everything in a more streamlined way. And that's the AI situation, And that's where, you know, that's the ultimate Macaveelianism, because AI does not have any feelings. And what they're doing is, if you think about it, priming us for that kind of world where it's ran off pure macuveelianism or technocratic logic, that's literally the same thing. What's the difference between a technocratic logic and machiavelianism explain that there's no data. I can't see a difference. Now they're trying to sell the idea of socialism with this, but I don't know. Man, socialism hasn't worked yet. I wouldn't assume it's gonna work now, and I definitely wouldn't bank on it working whenever we know that there's already been false positives for pollenteers, policing or whatever. We know that AI isn't right all the time, that all kind of connects together. You know, you go back to what Snowden was trying to show us, and then you look at what they got coming. Now it's all right there, but uh yeah, don't let them. Don't let them get out there and try to plug you in. Dude, fuck that we ain't going for it. But yeah, so anyway, that d wave guy, do you want to say that love Craft we mentioned HP Lovecraft, that he just essentially that cosmicism that we explain. I didn't really get deep into the HP Lovecraft like I said I would last week. So I just want to quickly not sholl that that's what the cosmicism was. It's the idea that there's ancient intelligences that are way bigger than us, don't give a shit about us, and they're going to keep ruling and dominating over us. And if those aren't real, and honestly, I don't even know. If I believe that those are real, that's fine. But they're trying to create real ones with this new system AI Quantum, create a new intelligence, a sentience, and they're priming us for it. Go look at Joe Rogan and him talking about singularity. Go look at the idea of a simulation theory. I'm telling you they're priming us for that, because yeah, it may not have been real in the past. If you're an atheist type and there's no entity, sure, but I'll tell you what they're trying to make one now. And you go tell me after you ask your chat ubt about what your grandma was like and it tells you exactly how she is, and then you tell me I'm crazy. Another episode of six Ga Jen Now, I hope you all loved it. We're a little all over the place, but this is a weird fucking topic, and you know there's people getting into it. Go listen to Isaac Wise hoop. You know, I don't want to step on his toes. He's really getting deep into this kind of topic as well. I think he does a great job of kind of hitting some other points. I think definitely, you listen to him, listen to ours, you'll have a great grasp of what I'm getting at. But y'all take care right on. We'll see you next time.