Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Tae?
Speaker 3: What help?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. You already know what time it is. You already hit the click and you already clicked that. Buttons, you already know what the show is about. Uh, we got the Moment Mafia Part three going on today and today joining me while as usual is the same people except minus Elisa.
Speaker 3: Today she was unable to join us.
Speaker 4: But today we still got Gin the Ninja, JJ Vance and Heiti. But before we get into it, I'm going to let them all, yes, plug.
Speaker 3: Their own shows and stuff.
Speaker 4: Gin please sir, let everybody know who may not know who you are yet where they can front of your stuff.
Speaker 5: Sure, thanks boss. So I'm on Twitter ex Lucomrie Born or the show account at Threshold Saints, Spotify, Apple at Threshold Saints episode with Drizzle from Grand Theft Radio out on Monday, so tomorrow, and thanks guys for being on. I've actually really enjoyed every episode that I've done with Heidi. I've learned tons. Literally I walk away from the episode with my head just swimming. So thank you guys, and always a pleasure with JJ.
Speaker 3: So hell yeah, talk on.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for joining us, Jen, and all your links will be on the bottom of the show notes and JJ Vance, my man, what is up? Please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 2: Nick as always appreciate the invite. Jen. Always great to join you, Heidi.
Speaker 6: I'm always looking forward to discussing Mormon stuff with you, JJ Vance, host of Operation GCD, Not the Vice President Live every Wednesday night, Operation GCD Live seven pm Eastern Times, YouTube Rumble and twixter and Friday Nights Fridays hosted alongside the Occult Rejects. Here with Nick, we just do a roundtable discussion on conspiracy culture topics with our guests. In fact, we having Heidi's a guest on there here next as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, looking forward to that.
Speaker 7: Thank you, JJ, And I am sorry all right, he Love no no hold on? Yeah, yes, I will put JJ's things at the bottom. But I did want to introduce her because, you know, a big announcement on a new addition to the Occult Rejects We finally got Heidi Love Unfiltered Rise podcast. I think she's a great researcher, she's probably just as addicted to looking at the woman's as I am.
Speaker 4: So I love that, and uh, I just love the work that she does. And I'm I'm very happy to have a part of like the team and researching with us.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, thank you so much, thank you. I am excited to be an occult reject. It makes sense, and to be on the board with all of you. That actually is a really big thing for me. Thank you. And I do have a cold today, so I'm sorry about that, but yeah, got the best of me, can't help it.
Speaker 3: Its the best of us.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so I am Heidi love of the unfiltered. Iism everwhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website, Unfiltered ricepodcast dot com. Check me out everywhere and twice a week on Spotify, once a week on YouTube because they hate my stuff. I'm happy to be here with all of you. So thanks.
Speaker 3: Well, at least you know, like with with the YouTube, odds are well.
Speaker 4: Then again, I think me and JJF even I've gotten strikes and he hasn't.
Speaker 3: For the same material.
Speaker 4: But like I think, as long as you know that the stuff I drop with you is okay on YouTube A couple of weeks later, you could drop it.
Speaker 3: It should be okay, you know, let's see it.
Speaker 5: Good to you.
Speaker 1: You can judge me and like people. I guess there's an algorithm if you like normally talk about Mormons and you're talking about like Mormons in Germany, for example, I didn't get a strike that somebody else did, so it's it's yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh I did a live with White White Rabbit one time, you know, you know him, and I got a strike and he did.
Speaker 1: Oh that's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're both live on YouTube. That's the town.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Yeah, you're like what And like I said, you guys, I didn't want to cancel because this is such a great timing for everything with the JFK files. But my voice is a little crappy, so sorry.
Speaker 3: Again, it's okay. So uh, I guess so where where do we Where do you want to start off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Pull these files up if you don't mind. I'm going to start out with them because that always helps me keep my place. So we'll add those to the stage and that'll be the easiest way to do. I'll just minimize myself one second. Can you see that now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? So this is sir Handsor Hanna, and we're going to talk about him today because we have to talk about RFK is actually more connected with the Mormons than even JFK or anybody, although let's admit, Mayhew's fingerprints are on everything every single time. So may thank you. Quick little recap for people that missed the last one. He is a critical part of the Mormon mafia, but he really isn't Mormon. He just kind of got labeled that way because he was one of Howard Hughes' main people that took care of business before Gay. This guy's name is Gay got put in and they kind of had a little tiff and went back and forth. But so he's critical. He's coming up in the new releases. Of course that's going to take me ten years to go through, but yeah, I have been going through a little by little, and he's already coming up. But this case even more so, I would stay with the Mormon connection. And so we have more receipts on what exactly happened here. This is a picture of Sir Hansir Han which he is still alive, you guys, he is still in prison. He actually was granted parole and then Newsoen said no. And so this man is in his seventies. He has spent the majority of life in prison, and it's actually really sad when you find out his whole story. So we'll start out with a little bit of his background, because I don't think that you can really know somebody unless you do that. So Sir hansor Han was born March nineteen, nineteen forty four, in Jerusalem. He is Palestinian, but he was Orthodox Christian. His mother actually worked for the Presbyterian Church. And he saw some pretty horrific things as a kid. And I'm going to just list these, but this will come into play possibly later. His brother was ran over by a truck and killed. His home was bombed. He brought water in a pail for the family and there was an arm in it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: The home, Yeah, was destroyed. The sister died of leukemia. The dad left an abandoned the family right after they got here and went back to Jerusalem. So like, it's not like this kid had an easy life. And now we're going to add one more thing on top of it. He's five o' four, so that's rough growing up. He had Yeah, Yeah, he had a hard time, but he put his shortness to like some good good works because he wanted to be a jockey. And so you know, if you're gonna do anything, you know, like that's a cool thing to do. You don't have to do that, but I'm just saying, like, that's a good way to channel your energy. And he was, you know, the perfect build. He was slight built, and he was not to be a groomer of the horses. Not kids.
Speaker 3: There too, and not even realized we're talking about horses.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And he exercised them and he groomed them and he just loved horses. And the funny thing is is all the people that worked with him, all all these things, they want to say, oh, he was this radical Palestinian guy. He first of all, remember he's Christian. Okay, it doesn't even make sense. They picked like, I don't know what they did here was cracker Jacks. And then on top of it, he was very interactive with all the people at the racetrack. He would go out with his friends. He was you know, fun. He would stick up for people about like rights and trying to you know, make it better for people that weren't from America. He also hung out and was known that he went to places like, okay, get ready for the left, topless bars like the Briar Patch and the cat Patch. So he did go out with his buddies to some fun places. And the funny thing is, though, when you're talking about these places, like especially in nineteen sixty six when he was working here and at Del Rio, he was known and hung out with mini mobsters. Okay, the mobsters were kind of known to hang out there a lot. And these people, you know, kind of hooked him up with a better place to be than this one. And so when he ends up getting a better job, he ends up going to one of these places that were ran by Desi Arnez, Desi Arnez, Buddy Epsen, and Del Robertson. Funny enough, at the Grand Javista del Rio ranch. But there he looks like it's going to be pretty promising. I did try to find a photo, but they're all weird and like it's a private ranch. So it was it was like black and white pastures. It wasn't cool like this one. And he was thrown from a horse there and it forever changed his life. It probably led him into this whole situation. So he actually lost consciousness, was in a semi coma and had a residual and this happened in September of nineteen sixty six, and so he just was never the same after that, and he just completely had tons of like personality changes, very much so with you know, anything that you look at with a frontal head injury for sure or TBI in general. But yeah, it had been going on. This is from the declassified papers, just because we're going to get into this, but this is going to talk about him and what he was doing during this time because he quits jockeying and he ends up hooking up with this guy. And this guy I can't find a photo of him at all, and it was just really strange. And it's his really good friend. And his really good friend is super older than him. He's like in his forties and Sir hansor Han's young in his twenties. His name is Walter Thomas Rathkey. Well, they were already watching him for some reason, I'm not really sure, but they had this and other things already downloaded to FBI files before anything ever happened. Right, So we're already looking at a Patsy situation. Sir hansor Han had continuous pain in his left eye after this, and he was looking for relief and was really into East everything Eastern in the sixties, right, it's starting to come out. It's like cool. He gets really into this friend at Amarak and Rathkey introduces him and he joins he becomes a Rosicrusian. And this is like notated on that previous side. If you guys look, it says so like there's receipts there so that people don't say, oh, yeah, it's not it's not true. He wasn't well. He was and he was extremely interested in the occult and theosophy during this time where he's like getting hypnotized and searching out to be cured of this pain in his eye. And he also wins a small settlement at this time from like workman's comp and I mean remember it's the sixties. He got like seventeen hundred dollars I think it was, which he decided he's just going to like bet all his money on horses and that that was going to be a good idea TBI not a good idea. So he's doing all this stuff. He's studying, but he's also like blowing his money. His mom's getting worried. Everybody's kind of getting worried about him at this point because he's hanging out with his super older guy and it is rumored, I don't know, we can't substantiate it as this says that he actually met Manly P. Hall and was hypnotized by him for pain, so.
Speaker 3: Hypnotize anything.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, this rath Key like really in the sixties, I've found pictures of everybody else it's nowhere. It is nowhere, and not even in the FBI files with this nothing I had name is all over it but him himself. No. So people are like, that's probably very much his more de moorn shield. You know, this guy's teaching him things and showing him stuff and then you know, like disappears into the night and never had a photo. That seems strange, especially when the police pulled him in for interviews. I mean, there's some fishiness there. But like I said, he was very interested in getting hypnotized. He sought this out himself. And back then, as we know, when they're doing the MK Ultra program, they are searching for people in exactly that type of situation, and they would be looking through, like you know, records of people searching for help with pain or whatever for hypnotism to see how well they were hypnotized. Although I will say I don't think he stood a chance because we're going to talk about why this guy. I'm so glad JJ's here. JJ. Feel free to join me on this one in just a second here, because this is really interesting. So this guy is known to be one of the best hypnotists ever. This is doctor William Joseph Bryant. He was the president of American Institution of Hypnosis. He worked for the Air Force, He was MK Ultra. He was in charge of all this stuff, including the Boston strangler case with DeSalvo and hypnotizing him. And it gets really interesting because, like I said, he is out searching for all this stuff, and all of a sudden, when he quits the racetrack and he disappears, his mom is like, Uh, where's my kid because he's only like me something and he goes into something called the fog. And this is what they've named it.
Speaker 5: Not me.
Speaker 1: None of these things that are named or me, like the Mormon Mafia. All that is other people naming this stuff. So they said that this was three months where he disappears. Nobody can trail him, not even a CIA or FBI. They never said they knew where he was, which I think they did, but that's fine. And William Joseph Bryant, he's a character. He suddenly goes on at a later point and goes on a radio station after this all blows up because we all know what the end of the story is and he dies like immediately after. He actually died like pretty awesome, I have to say, Like he died with two hookers in Vegas in the bed. But it made a problem for him because I guess he liked to talk, you know, and so this this is a problem because he told these girls, hey, I did this to Sir Hansar Hannah Da da da da da, and you're gonna hear all about me soon. And he kind of bragged himself up and then he died. He was only in his fifties, but he was well known for his services. I will tell you guys that he was known to go in with actual CIA people, like in a big boardroom with over thirty CIA and FBI agents, and he hypnotized all of them like that quick. He also was implicated with the whole mans and stuff JJ anything on doctor the Good Doctor.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, And I like to also add to the point you made there of his death. I believe that was his own sex hypnosis seminar that he was hosting there in Vegas. He is the host of the sex seminar. What a great thing for it, What a great thing for ritual sex cult. You know, activity right to have your own sex seminars with hypnosis, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, like hello, harnessing of energy, brilliant, brilliant. It was a smart county.
Speaker 2: So I think those are to me.
Speaker 6: That's why the most important characteristic of why he's connected to the Manson storyline. So you just inadvertently identified Heidi the top two suspects and what is known as the head chin goon within the process for for Pie movement, according to researchers such as Ed Sanders, who pegged mainly p Hall as this character who would later lead this kind of offshoot very ritual sacrifice, very sex rituals.
Speaker 2: Going on, even more more extreme than other components of the cult.
Speaker 6: So yeah, girls, yeah, he was pimping those girls out right, I mean, he what's what's often known about Manson is.
Speaker 2: Prior to this whole era where he's got.
Speaker 6: These women and to everywhere the Hollywood, you know, stars and singers of Hollywood, he's running a modeling agency down on Sunset Strip, the star modeling agency. Hands all over it, right, Oh, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: He knows some stuff like when you see him do his little funny dance and I know we talked about this on our upcoming episode that I'm going to release, but like people failed to see. They laughed and I was like, wait a minute, what's he doing? He knew.
Speaker 5: Exactly, Like, sorry, sorry, j no worries. I just want to jump in really quick before we get too far away. When he he was talking about your hands here hand him being a jockey, or maybe possibly wanting to be a jockey, but being around horses, there is something very metaphysically implicative about that. You could say that there's a especially for his rescrution connections, because the symbol of Saint George, which is obviously the rosicrition saint. Even the term riding the dragon that can be a term in in sacks. I'm not being funny. It can mean reverse cowgirl, but it can also refer to looking at the icon of Saint George the dragons Layer and saying that the drag or the horse, excuse me, the white horse is in fact the dragon at its higher potentiality. It's higher current or higher frequency. So sorry, I just wanted to add that really quick, and I'm done now.
Speaker 1: Always interject you, guys, because I can't see you and so I'm just seeing slides. So always always interject because I think it's yea discussion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: If I may put a book in on some of those, mainly p Hall and and uh and uh other other you know notes here, I know Jene can speak more to what I'm what I'm referring to. And this this cult system that is alleged that mainly p Hall was running by you know, by Ed Sanders, this this four Pie movement. But because it's a lot of Eastern mysticism of varying fashions that seemingly don't mix but are matched together in their little system there and uh, you know, it is interesting these are the years preceding this time, so the process doesn't come until sixty eight.
Speaker 2: But this is so this is seemingly Sir.
Speaker 6: Han's interactions like to call him double, Sirhan, interactions with these folks, you know, William Joseph Bryant and Manly P. Hall in the years preceding that. Now, William Joseph Bryant's connection to the Manson family would also have folks later even at Sanders, looking into him being the possibility of being this head chin Gon, which was a name Charlie went by and was known by times as a Sorry, he was known as the head chin Gon. I believe these characters would be the grand chan Gon. This is some sort of hierarchy of leadership though, but this ching gon term goes back to Asias well.
Speaker 1: And he specifically mentions, I don't know if you know this not these are from his notebook, but he specifically also mentions and I didn't take pictures of every single page because they're a lot. And I do want to tell people there at sir Han researcher researcher dot com if you want to see the full notebook. It's really repetitive. And he does mention to me in his notebook just to your points, what's that? Oh, it's like the top top too, jin do you know about? No?
Speaker 5: Oh? Sorry about that?
Speaker 1: And I don't know, okay, So they just said it was like the top top top, like kind of the grand ching on in in like Theosophy Resicrucianism type stuff. This is. They even said when I was researching it that this was something they wouldn't speak of lightly and normally would not even be brought up, which okay, they played for the part why nobody knows.
Speaker 5: It took me a second, okay, I do understand. No, no, no, it's it's it's it's I mean that's what it wasn't that you're mispronouncing it. It's that I didn't. It didn't click for me. So I think the word is like shinya, like the French for bun, but it's also like the it's also like the Buddhist like how you see when you see Buddha and he has his little curly hairs, but he's got like a little bun that's called an ushinishni jaya, and it's that's what it's called the shinan. That's how it's often translated. So I think that's actually what it's referring to.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, this one was. This one was let's see, let me find it. The k t u m I master kato me and so I don't know, like I said, other than what I studied. And people said that that was like the top top and they didn't mention it's its name hardly ever, that it was strange that he would even write it, that it's not even supposed to be like that. So these are all excerpts from his random notebooks, and most of them are like literally, Sir Hanser Hanser, Hanser Hanser, it's really weird, like it's just repetitive and crazy, like these were the most important ones I felt for me. But I did provide the link there so people can go see that, and if you want to add it in Nick, I'll send it to you. But like I said, you can see Illuminati here. You can see that right here. It's weird. He repeats just like a normal hypnotist person, like hypnotized person. They'll do this automatic writing of repeating, and then every once in a while it will make sense and he'll be like, send money to my mom. And then a lot of times in this three month period was when this notebook was supposedly mostly written. When he has disappeared and he is writing things like hungry hungry food. There's some weird stuff that they're possibly mentally abusing him here, like mk ultra abusing him. So it's really strange. I went through and studied these, the deciphering of a lot of these, and it was, yeah, it was kind of sad. And he also ends up writing in his you know, home language. He ends up doing a lot of that, but it's really repetitive, see like of of of of like he does it. It's really weird. I mean, really, they are worth taking a look at. So I just really recommend everybody going to check that out out because they were super interesting and they're going to lead us even further into this whole situation. So I'm going to actually start with these photos here because I think they play better if you at some point.
Speaker 4: Sir, if you don't mind real quick, I just didn't want to add something that that Jin had said earlier because I was kind of like thinking the same thing about his jockey stuff.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. It didn't happen.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's just interesting how like sometimes like it could be just I'm just always thinking of a cult symbolism, maybe just because I'm Stone, like even the story with him, like with the jockey and then going into like a coma. I mean he thought of like the chariot writer and then you know that's just at the end, like maybe cross the Abyss and once somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Well, and they said he dang there they thought he was gonna die. So that even makes more sense, you know. Plus the fact like who he was surrounding himself with, even though it was strange that he would be, I guess he's not you know, he's not white, and he was with all these people that were like white nationalists like there, but it gets weird. I mean they kind of treated him bad, and he actually spoke up for their rights and he tried to like say no in a nice way. He was never they said, even though he was super passionate about it, he never raised his voice. He was super good friends with everyone. Like it just seems very out of character for what's going to happen here soon.
Speaker 6: And idy Man in reject on this white nationalist of course, so I think that the proper context, he does seem odd right, because this is Christian Palestinian man hanging out with the white nationalists.
Speaker 2: It seems like an odd environment to be in.
Speaker 6: But I would suggest that the connecting principle between these folks double Sir Han and then when the White Nationalists is the processed church of the Final Judgment and they're Nazi ideology.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I think so, because he was extremely involved with it and everybody knew it. They said he literally the word they used, was obsessed with occultism afterwards, So it makes sense. And I mean they're obviously programming him. Like the notebook, It's like it's a whole bunch of pages. When you look through them, you're like, whoa brain scramble?
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, bad to the note of his double Sir Hans connects to the process. In the book of Ed Sanders published The Family on Charles Manson, an article or the chapter on the process was removed in America, but it's remained in print in the UK today still as he won the lawsuit over there and the American publisher just folded but in their Sanders sites. In nineteen seventy four i Ins investigation investigatory report citing that Sir Hans Sirhan there double Sirhan was attending ritual sex magic parties with a English cult at Sharon Tate's house in June or sixty eight, just immediately preceding these events here of RFK in double Sirhan very interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to get into even more links with when we talk about our next person. But I do want to quickly mention about programming with this girl. And this is considered the girl in the polka dot dress. And I will say, she comes up and she even had there was like eyewitnesses. This lady's last name was Serrano, and she was on like the stairs and she comes running out and she says we did it. And she's like what the hell, like what and she's like, we shaw Senator Kennedy and then runs away. And so she gives this testimony until they pressured her so badly after telling her she failed the lie detector all these things, like they scared her basically out of her testimony, and she's she held onto it for a long time for years. And this girl, other people saw her. It wasn't just one. Other people actually saw her do what I'm going to describe right now. Because Sirhan went to the Ambassador Hotel, he was trying to pick up girls. And I think you just explained why for a sexual good time. I think he was pretty into that. He was very into all of that movement at that point, and he didn't often score well, I guess, and so he was kind of known for drinking a little bit and he got kind of drunk. They said he had four Tom Collins and that he went to go leave and he got to his car and he thought, I can't drive, and that is when he retrieved the gun from the glove compartment. And he goes back into the hotel and this girl in the polka dot dress helps him get a cup of coffee, but she doesn't take him where the coffee coffee normally is. She takes him over to like a separate area where there was a carafe, and she sits him down and gets it for him. But people were watching because they thought it was odd and and they literally saw her pinch him, turn him around literally when we say handle her like physically turn him around in like a circle. And then all of a sudden, she's like Senator Kennedy's coming. That was his turn off, like literal, and then he starts shooting his gun. So he to this day states he does not remember this. Okay, they have literally gone over this again and again, and a lot of times he was like told, no, you can't be forgiven on parole or anything because you're not. Sorry, well, let's also dig into this. They did not put this in his case. He had a blood alcohol level of one point six when he was arrested. He weighed one hundred and twenty pounds.
Speaker 5: Sorry hiding, I'm going to jump in really quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 5: So the girl thing that totally makes sense. I mean and jj I nick no like about that. All the all these guys that are connected to the network we'll call it, or they're called network, they're all like hypersexual because it may so make sense that he's really into girls. That's even that kind of like the if you want to think of the Saint George figure in a couple a stick way, that would that would have a provocation of being hyper sexual to walk that path. So it completely makes sense to me. And then even what you're saying about the sort of the code like where he's like kind of like tranced into shooting his gun, that completely makes sense to me in a way because if they're doing like these I've never been to anything like that, but if I can understand like conceptually they're doing like rhythmic sex parties, because that's pretty much what they're trying to do, right, They're trying to like mass mass initiate people into like a contra is basically how I understand it. So they're they're doing like these group sex rituals, I guess, and it's probably very rhythmic, probably to drums, because that in their conception, right, a very hippie conception, that's what it would be like, So I could see, like you would be very suggestive, like very suggestible in a state like that. And then there's also an idea in contra that the the female consort, she's able to be possessed. It's not possessed like channeling or anything like that, it's just like small movements or words that she says it can have considered to be higher meaning. So even to have like a woman be the trigger for his like mkness, that's interesting to me from like what you're saying, because that makes sense for like weird sex, yoga and all.
Speaker 1: That stuff, right, And I mean look at the doctor like how he died and everything, Like he's yap in his mouth even though he knows, like what the problems could be. He's not afraid, and he's just like I'm the all powerful, like screw off, like I'm going to go on a radio show, actually a Mormon owned radio show, to spew all this onto a radio and he like immediately died after. So, I mean, big surprise, right, his dad was also high up. I suggest people look at his background in politics. It's it's a lot. So you guys didn't hear about Fane Eugene Caesar at all yet, right, No.
Speaker 6: No, I was the Philippines, right, you mentioned that, and then and then we cut out Gorman Radio station, Philippines.
Speaker 1: And then well the guy that owned the guy that owned Skunkworks was born, well ran Skunkworks was born in the Philippines. This guy right here, he yes, and he's a Mormon. This is my big connect here is you know, he's the head of Lockheed's Skunkworks. He was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, of course he was, and he is the head of these special operations. And you have to remember, okay, Fane Eugene Caesar is supposed to be a plumber there, Okay, just a plumber and no big deal with that job, and he takes this other job moonlighting because he's going bankrupt, and he does file for bankruptcy and whatnot. But I like to show where he worked previously. So if you look down here at the bottom, earlier employers include General Motors, the Mormon Church, and so right here these are quotes from rf K Jr. So this was an interview they did with him, and they do hypothesize, including rf K Jr. That Caesar was the second gunman a night that all this happened, and especially with the autopsy, which we'll get back to. So it's interesting to me that he's a plumber, but he had the highest level security clearance a lot key, especially at the weapons plant.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was a plumber, you know, like plumber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean exactly exactly how because you know he worked for the Mollen company for Bob Bennett. But yeah, so yes, exactly true. And and what we know is even though there this area was super busy and he'd only worked for ACE through this whole security gig for three days, he comes that night and he is leading by the arm RFK into this area that they're not supposed to be in. Okay, at all, and it ends up backing him into a pantry and it's so busy in there, like he's saying hello to everybody, Like I mean, you can see this hustle and bustle in this back kitchen, and there's a lot going on. They're supposed to be moving on to their next talk, and so this was right like energy's high. They're already like saying, oh, we're going to move on to Chicago, blah blah blah, and and all of this literally pops off and it's not good. And so when it does, they've actually been quoted as saying that he had superhuman strength at this point when they were trying to apprehend him. And so this is a picture of them apprehending. Here is thinge Eugene Caesar, and he is missing something that all of the security guards have on, and that's his tie. And his tie laid on the floor at Robert Kennedy's feet and he was shot.
Speaker 5: You know what color the tie was.
Speaker 1: They're all dark like this. I don't know if this is a navy or like a black, but it was a dark tie and they said it was laying on the floor like there were multiple people that said that this was the case. Also, if you guys know anything about how RFK dies, you know, he gets shot and we're going to talk more about the autopsy with Nagucci kind of back behind the ear and I'll show this. It's going to be coming up. And he doesn't die on the scene. He actually had heart massage in the sixties to be kept alive, which is well, I wonder if it was like Sixerior being a nurse. I was like, oh my gosh, cardiac massage until they could get him in for surgery, even though despite his extensive neurological damn. And that's what eventually took him. It wasn't looking good for him. But it does say who is behind him in the pantry, right, it's Sane Eugene Caesar, and right here it says he died from the gunshots to his back. Okay, so this is super interesting because we're going to get into a whole bunch of reasons why. And you have to understand how Fane Eugene Caesar thought of people. He was originally from Cuba, and this is his quote. And I listened to this whole thing. He actually was on a program and this was his quote. I definitely wouldn't have voted for Bobby Kennedy. He had the same ideas as John did. And John sold our country down the road. He gave the country to the commis and the minorities. He said, here, you take over, you run. The white man blacks have been cramming this integrated idea down our throats for eight years. You learn to hate them. One of these days. At the rate they're going, they're going to be a civil war in this country and the blacks will never win. And then so Caesar was a bigot who hated the Kennedys for their advocacy of civil rights. I had plans to meet Dan Eugene Caesar. This is RFK quotes himself in the Philippines until he demanded twenty five thousand dollars through his agent.
Speaker 2: So Dani Moldea, agent Dan Moldea.
Speaker 6: That guy's he's suspect, he's super suspect as well.
Speaker 1: And how about how about this war? Like what are we hearing about at this time? With Charlie?
Speaker 3: You know this.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, no, absolutely, this is process theology right here in the Nazi ideology, the race wars, and from my life to point out an anti Castro.
Speaker 1: Cuban, yep, exactly. And then he flees and where did he go? He went to where until he died the Philippines, and who was born in the Philippines his boss. It's a little weird. I wonder if he flew him and he's awesome, you know, yet on the still technology right, who knows. But he did disappear, that's for sure. And so, like I said, there was problems with this whole situation with JFK and RFK. They knew he was never going to let it go. And if he got into the position where he was back as a president, they knew they were done. They knew all of them. And everybody wants to say, oh, it's it's look, it's Israel, it's this, it's all of them. Mayhew is all over this thing. And Mayhew has ties to everyone, Like I can't believe that they don't mention more about Mayhew. He's linked to the NASAs, he's linked to everything. He's linked to Castro, he's linked to the Bay of Pigs, he's linked to Hughes, he's linked he's linked everywhere. He is all over these papers. I mean there, it's crazy. And so the old ones at least I don't know about the new I know Lisa tagged me in one and it did mention him again, and I'm like, doesn't surprise me. Mayhew is always all over it. And how did Howard Hughes react when they told him about equal opportunity? He said, I don't care. I'm not doing it. Make it go away. So that gets weird, you know. And they were trying to tell him like, uh, we can't, it's like a law. He didn't care. And whose ideology lines up with that ideology?
Speaker 3: JJ?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's a it's a very Nazi like approach to doing business, it sounds like.
Speaker 1: And the Mormons like this is the timeframe where they are literally being pushed into doing some weird stuff right like that they didn't want to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, they kept that going to seventy eight, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Right around this mindframe. Do you know? Do you know what Nixon and we're going to bring him up Don Nixon said about the Mormons after they gave in that they were like basically mamby pamby like pieces of crap. And I think it very well may have been what helped bring his brother down, because he might have been talking crap way before it went on the papers. And you know, I think they were trying to tell them, look, we got to look right, just like polygamy, we got we gotta look better than we're looking right now, or this is not going to work. And I think they saw the writing on the wall and other people just didn't, you know.
Speaker 2: Interesting, And so these.
Speaker 1: Are the real photos from that kid. And this is a really famous photo and it's just really sad. There was one of his wife too, and he was holding a crucifix that somebody had given him at that time. So it's just a really sad situation. But when they did apprehend him, I have to tell you, guys, they said he had super human strength at five foot fourth than Eugene Caesar. Look at all these guys, they're huge compared to him. Sane, Eugene Caesar is a big boy, like he was big, and nobody could get the gun from him, nobody. But the funny thing about the gun is even in their own investigation, when they're trying to do all this stuff right, they blew it so bad. Then Eugene Caesar sold his gun. This gun was sold and not taken into custody, even though multiple people saw him pull his gun out at the time out of the shooting. He said he was getting ready to fire back, but he had it out of the holster. He sells it to this guy, Yoder is his last name. He puts a serial number. Everything this guy's got, you guys can look him up. He's still got pictures with the gun, the whole deal. And he's like, okay, I bought it, and he said, oh, I sold that a long time ago. No, he sold it right after this went down. And he told this yolder guy, hey, be careful with this gun. It was involved in a police shooting.
Speaker 5: Yoder.
Speaker 2: Huh, Like that sounds like a good German name, doesn't doesn't, Oh, it.
Speaker 1: Totally does, Yolder?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What? And so this is interesting. But not only is that the interesting part. We've got the bullets where okay, this bullet, all these bullets they counted everywhere. I think they said there was a total of thirteen. Interesting number anyway, but his gun didn't hold thirteen rounds. We're talking old days, guys, okay, And it.
Speaker 5: Was very really quickly.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 5: Is thirteen a significant number in Mormon theology?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just being a smart Alec.
Speaker 5: No, it is a very metaphysically significant number. It's a cole right.
Speaker 1: But Mormons, no, they're not going to tell us if it is.
Speaker 5: But yes, I was just curious, thank you.
Speaker 1: Right, And so no way that this thing was was able to shoot off as many rounds and people died, you know, yeah, not just RFK Paul Shrade was critically injured. There was I think reporter that got killed. I mean, multiple people are shot at this point, and yet they don't take the firearms. Are you crazy? They don't do any of the stuff, you know what they said that the Eugene Caesar said, I'd prefer not to be involved in the investigation. What I'm sure you would, But like I thought, we're doing real police work. So I don't think they did anything that they were supposed to do as far as this. They didn't take his handgun, they didn't run any test to see if he had gunpowder residue. They didn't do any of it. And so the LAPED really screwed this up. And this diagram from Thomas Nagucci is what killed him. Now you can see where it is that it shot like these shots are coming from behind, Sir hansor Hen was never behind RFK. Ever, the only person behind RFK is the Eugene Caesar, so they can say he wasn't the second shooter all day long, but this doesn't lie. So since and I don't know if you guys know that, Thomas Negucci, he decided because of all of the problems with JFK's autopsy, he called in the head of every single department from the Air Force, Marine Corps, all of them. He had, like all these heads of all these government things come in the doctors of them and watch him do this autopsy. They called it the perfect autopsy because it was so detailed and so watched. He just didn't want any more crap like what had happened with JFK. And so because this is like right after MLK, which we'll do as well, but I'm just saying like this is he knew it was a big deal. So what do they do to Thomas Negucci? Does anybody know? No? Do this hearing? So they completely destroy his character and try to get him thrown off the case because he won't play ball. And he was also the one did Marilyn minerals. He's considered the autopsies to the stars, like literally, and he would not change his story. They humiliated him, they said weird stuff about him getting naked and all kinds of weird things and autopsies try to get him thrown off the case and the damage was done. He refused to change his story, but it really hurt him and he actually lost his position for a short time and he sued them and got reinstated, but it really messed with him. It really messed with his career in life for the rest of his life because he wouldn't he would not belave all with him. He was not going to do that. And poor sir Han, Sirhan, he's off in prison forever, you know, and they don't even care. They just loved him there. And the bad thing is, like I said, he doesn't remember anything. He remembers zero, and so this is him. This is his newest picture. That's why I showed him side by side. This is sad. They wouldn't even let him out at age of seventy six to live with his brother because Newsom said so. But you know, the Kennedys RFK Junior is literally fighting for his release. So that tells you a lot. When you're talking about, like, you know, the whole family dynamic there. Am I still with you guys?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: All right, Well we're going to get a little bit into Mayhew again because Mayhew comes up in this and again this book that I'm going to reference is Age of Secrets. A lot of my information came from there, and then also through CIA FOYA docs and also through the websites I provided because people are always like, oh, well where did their research go from there? You go multiple multiple videos as well, So this is highly researched. I bet I put like twelve hours just in watch time, not even the rest of it's it's a big rabbit hole. But Mayhew comes up and in this book from John Meyer. Okay, John Meyer was the books guy for Howard Hughes for years and years and years. We talked about him a little bit last time. He's really important and he's basically ran out of the country. And John Herbert Meyer, he was responsible for Nixon's downfall. He was the most trusted courier of Hughes from nineteen sixty six to seventy. But what they did to him after that time because he wouldn't play ball on this whole situation. They forced him to flee from the US. He ended up fleeing to Canada. They ended up getting him for an accusation of murder and they locked him up for like a long time, and he finally got out and he was chased down by like the CIA and Tonga and England, Japan, all kinds of places like this is wild even charged him with tax fraud, forgery, all kinds of stuff. And basically he was completely threatened and stalked for years upon years upon years. And Bill Gay hired Meyer originally, and he was the one that also did all the AEC work for the bombs, and he was trying to get them to stop bombing. We all know why, right, the oicult connection there and the aliens and different stuff, because they kept telling them, what do they always tell, all of them, the nine all of them like stop bombing. Shit, stop it. They don't, you know, They're like, you're screwing everything up. So he was trying to say, this is the damage you're doing from setting these off out in the desert. And it was really upsetting to Hughes. This was his main the Atomic Energy Commission was his main contact for his job. And then then also currying back and forth. But one day after this all happened, he was called and he was told, we're meeting Don Nixon for breakfast, and schedule it for eight point thirty. And this is Mayhew and him and Don Nixon. For those that forgot, Don Nixon took a huge bribe from Howard Hughes. Technically, i'll say it correctly alone he didn't have to pay back. Okay, Ever, this is Don Nixon. This is the brother to Richard Nixon, and he's pretty much the downfall of Nixon. And he takes this money and starts a fast food chain. And he's a big player with Mayhew all the time. And he used to come in all the time and like talk to them, and they would, you know, do these breakfasts. So that wasn't out of the ordinary. So Mayhew and he show up to this breakfast and interesting enough, the first thing out of his mouth they embrace and hug and say, and I quote when Mayhew and Don seen each other, they hug and Mayhew said, Hey, don't worry that Prick is dead. It looks like your brother is in now. And it was the morning of RFK shooting, like the morning after when he was in the hospital.
Speaker 5: Hi, sorry, I just want to uh, sort of think back to something that we said the last recording is that you were saying that the hosts, whatever the elohem or whichever ones they said, we're telling them, oh, please don't use the nuclear bomb. There is a theosophical idea and maybe even a tontric idea that if you're using this process of like I guess fusion, like meeting of the polarities like the you're going to kill the hosts like that you're using the host as like the fuel. I know it sounds really weird, but there's a there's even an online cult it's called nuclear Orthodoxy. I know it sounds really bizarre, but ever since the Ukraine Russia stuff started, there's been like a lot of weird kind of like I don't know, religious things kind of rise to the surface. But they believe that they want Russia to use nukes. That's the idea anyway, is so then they kill off the aloheim, they kill off the host so they can only hear the boy so broad because Orthodoxy is very nondual, right, they say they have a non dual doctrine the theology, so they will relate to like the higher cabalistic spheres, they would not want the lower ones, or they would look at the kind of Mormon way of approaching as the lower suffra.
Speaker 1: Right right, No, sorry, I just wanted to say that. No, I think it's good. You know, we have to remember that the Bell helicopter and all of these different intricate things that Hughes is involved with, including the AEC and Meyer and all these politicians. Literally Hughes has quoted and don't don't come after me because I didn't write this one down as saying there would be no men like me if I couldn't buy men. I mean, let's be realistic. You know, we know that that man is fallible, and we know that these kind of things go on. But when I'm showing the actual proof of everything, it's very interesting that we can see like where this headed, I mean clearly, and so I'm going to stop the share. Let's see there we go. And so you know, with this book Age of Secrets, when you listen to it or read it, I did both, he goes into deep detail about like all of these things and exactly how this played into Hughes's empire. And really it was who calling the shots at the top of Hughes's empire, Gay and Gay is a Mormon, and all of their stuff aligns, you know, everything is aligning down from all of their theology, and so it doesn't take a far stretch for me to say, yeah, that makes total sense. You know this, this is all an aligned situation where all of these people are working for the same thing. Because we get back into Mayhew and what did Mayhew have connects with that weren't necessarily nefarious? I mean sort of right. He has connects, connections to am I six, he has connections to the X files. He has connections to Guy Banister because he worked with Guy Banister for ten years at the Chicago office of the FBI. So he's right in there with all of them. He literally had delivered politicians Nixon onassas, the King of Saudi Arabia, all these things he's been involved in and the Bay of Pigs that is where this begins. And Mayhew just is such a problem for them because he's completely utilized and can never go away. But him and Gay don't like each other, and so it's this constant like battle of who's going to have the king.
Speaker 6: Right involved in the Bay pigs being an anti castro Cuban. Was he one of the forces trained at all? Is there any record of that?
Speaker 1: I would There is no proof, but I would bet good money on that because every single time I look back to all of these things. I haven't done the deep dive on MLK yet, but I bet it will do the same. It comes up with a few things. They have pigs incident, the Bush Clan and Hughes and the Mormons. It's like always the same situation and you're like, Okay, what's the deal? But in Age of Secrets, Meyer says that he after they took Hughes on Thanksgiving and James O. Golden the Mormon took him and threw him on a plane and hurt him in the process, that he was never the same, and that he died way before they said he did, and that they took him there Meyer and saw him in a frozen cryogenic state like he wanted to be. That it wasn't real, like what they did, because they supposedly buried him the next day. No, none of it was real. And he said, I literally sat there staring at him in this cryogenic chamber that I purchased for him. He purchased it, and this guy is literally ran out of town, and I mean it was bad. And of course we have to remember Riboso's involved in this and all kinds, you know.
Speaker 2: With the bo There you go.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, let's not forget the may Ad to the mob angle of all this, with that Chicago can actually mentioned. I actually didn't didn't know may you worked for Banister. I know it was the FBI, I didn't know work for Banister in Chicago. But that's interesting considering this the Chicago mob element that's all connected to everything you're described.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was there for years. I did forget to also mention this one other person that comes up and also ties right back to the Mormons. Azertat Benson's beloved John Birch Society was funded by H. L. Hunt, the white supremacist, the wealthiest man in America at that time. Hunt was the financial backer of the NI and Elijah Muhammad due to their support for black separation from white No wonder Ezer Tath Benson knew so much about secret combinations there.
Speaker 6: You just mentioned another ancient alien cargo cult with the Nation of Islam. But let's also not forget the process here with another In fact, the show You and I recently did, he.
Speaker 1: Talking about coming out Sunday.
Speaker 6: Actually he was coming up sooner and he said that we discussed the cross servers with the process in the Mormons. But relative to FBI situation with the guy Banister Mayhew, you know, Tommy ju Baumber would go be working out of his office in New Orleans after he retires from the FBI. And Tommy Bamber being the guy who incorporated the process.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And guess who else he was involved with. Johnny Roselli, he's involved with Sam g and Conna. He's involved with He was actually the one that infiltrated gen Conna by pretending like he was a mobster. So nice, it was all.
Speaker 6: Those were the Chicago mobsters I was referring to right there, You just naw. Gen Conna and Rosselli, those are.
Speaker 1: Very important characters, yes, and they were huge in this whole CASI situation because he had to actually like talk them into getting the hotels for Hughes. And then who shows up, Oh that's right, e Perry Thomas, our Mormon financier who does what He's smart as hell. He freaking incorporates it and he takes it and he's like, oh now it's ours. You can't skim off the top, bye, bitches, Like that was what happened, and so like who do you think that money goes to? Like Howard Hughes Medical Center was the shell company for everything, and why did that happen so that Howard Hughes could get that huge tax break. Let's not forget it was this payoff from Nixon that they had already. The RIRs had already said no, we're not doing it. And guess what Nixon pushed it through. So this is a big like spider web of money. But here's the funniest part. You dumb us has already have all the money, Like what do you need more money for pay taxes? Like? What the hell is wrong with you? People? Like this is crazy to me that he had so much money that he just couldn't I mean, were you ever going to spend it in your life? Because he still has the money and it's still in Howard Hughes Medical there's so much money, it's like allocated a certain amount per year because he did forever and it's still and gets no and his cousin ended up with like a bunch of it. But like all of this stuff goes back under the Howard Hughes Medical And that's why when it came time for Gay to say, is this Howard Hughes's writing or not with the will the Mormon will that took thirty four years right to settle, he said, oh, it's not. Why did he say it's not when that showed up at the Mormon church buildings because he had more power running the medical center the way it was. He didn't want it to go to the church because that takes away his power. And he ran that up into like two years before he died. I want to talk about skimming off the top.
Speaker 6: I mean, I have a suggestion to whe they're doing all this money, Hattie.
Speaker 1: Oh please, do you tell other than building the Vatican?
Speaker 6: No, No, they're all these people you're talking about, Hughes included, right, the Lockheed, Fella Enrich, the mothership in Salt Lake. They're all trying to get off this planet because they, you know, do their cargo Coldbuler.
Speaker 1: Systems one hundred percent. They believe that like they won't. And the fun you know what, JJ, The funny part is the reason why I know you're right, is because they deny it. We don't get what are you talking about, Colob. There's no cool Ob. We don't have planets anymore, there's no virgins. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Same tale scientology tells it's folks.
Speaker 6: When we start talking about xeno and to reach a certain level, the Mormons do the same business.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, exactly, And I think it's even worse than the Mormons know because the Mormons are now the goyam and they are actually using feminine energy and magic practices, which I will prove when we come back on and talk about this whole Nathan, doctor Nathan from Yale and Harvard, and these family connections of well, Massachusetts. How about we go back to the fact that you know, Joseph Smith's great great grandpa was huge up in Massachusetts. He was a statesman. He was involved in the Boston Tea Party. What the hell are you talking about? He's a poor farmer. His brother and his uncle were a mastery and genuall love this. He had a mastery of almost like Jesuit knowledge, and they were teaching them these mystery things. He was at the Indian School, and I never could figure out why why did Hiram go to the Indian school? I couldn't find it. Finally, this weekend, I fell down the rabbit hole so hard I hit my little head and I was like, look, this is because this other other cousin, Johnny Smith, worked also at Dartmouth, who had high room. Come there for a professional education to be a priest to the Indians. And this was set up all by like actual people that are high up. The actually professor Johnny started the Church of Christ and the pre existence and all the ship that we're always talk about at church. It wasn't even Joseph Smith. The Church of Christ was started by his uncle or cousin whatever, and it's Professor Johnny and then Nathan Smith. They say, oh, he's not related. I found it all on your own stupid website FamilySearch dot org. He is two, he is a moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is great. Found it on your own site.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly like you. Yeah, they both are. Well not if you still have a member ID but whatever.
Speaker 3: I used to use it to look up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I still got mine too. It comes in Handy's doing Jenny'll work.
Speaker 1: They haven't kicked me out yet because I'm like I'm like Morgan Taylor. Yeah, I don't know if they're ever going to talk to me, but I don't care if they do. If they do, they do. But this whole Dartmouth thing, why it never also made sense to me? Where did he go after the fact he goes and starts a medical school at Yale? He started this at Dartmouth and then moves on to Yale, And what the hell is set up here in Utah? Skull and bones? I mean, it doesn't take a scientist, really, you know. And guess what disappeared when Hiram disappeared. You know why the whole college he didn't get his full education. Guess why because there was a grave robbing court and they were like you mother, efforts, stop taking our dead relatives. Get the hell out. They drove them out, closed the school and he was like within months of finishing his whole education that he stayed at Dartmouth. There and they ran them all out of town, which is why they went to Palmyra. Nobody wants to talk about this. And guess what they took with them because they couldn't find it after they left the scott a chronic con Oh they did, and the uncle owned a rare bookshop, Like, come on, it's stupid. They're not poor Dom farmers.
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is something really interesting. I'm sorry to interrupt, but no, I love it. I So okay, first question is was it the Church of Christ or the Church of Light.
Speaker 1: Church of Christ was the first?
Speaker 5: Okay, so that I actually like this. I get if we're saying like a theory of origin story for Mormonism as like this Martinist magical solemonic yeah, Christian surgical, hermeticist kind of American syncretic magic. They're obviously drawing from Native Americans, just as Thomas Jefferson famously did. Look at the Mohawks. We also know that the uh JJ and I have discussed this, like the Mohawks seekert societies.
Speaker 1: There is I'm just gonna lay this out for you because you mentioned this, so you're not wrong. Do you want to know how Dartmouth College was started by Reverend Sanson a come and he was a Christianized heaven Native American and some people call him Samuel and he was where where was he from? Oh? Oh Naida? Okay, So Dartmouth was started by this guy and Robert Burns Okay, and these people and bez Bizill I can't say this name. Be Easy a L e A L. Woodward. Yes, basically it's not the bub, but it's like half of it. Diazel, I don't know. And the grandpa's name is a Zazel. Wait it's a Ziel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they're all from Topsfield, Massachusetts. And there's no people here because we're callingizing America and they don't know each other and they're not related.
Speaker 2: Sounds like some occult names though, right right.
Speaker 1: You want to see the girls. You gotta see the girls. Zena my great great ancestor. All these weird names and I'm like, wait a minute, it doesn't make any sense. All Lucy Maxmiths are very very Abrahamic type names like Moses, and you know, all these Solomon and all these things. I'm like, okay, she knew some stuff too, she knew.
Speaker 6: And I mean to speak of these Yel connections, Heidie, it brings to mind one of the one interesting figure in the Mormon you know, uh and history, and that's uh Zena Diantha Xena or Zena Diantha Huntington.
Speaker 1: That's my relative.
Speaker 2: Yes, your ancestors.
Speaker 6: Okay, where are you from the bringing young marriage or the j Justph Smith unofficial children.
Speaker 1: I not not official with Brigham, I'm pretty sure, but I had out yesterday trying to find it. Yeah, my grandma, No, I think it's on young side because she married young because Zena, it's Taylor Young and so she marries into that, and so she's.
Speaker 2: The Huntington, right. So the Huntington's were very interesting family.
Speaker 6: She marries both Joseph and Brigham, you know, you know, and then it starts the Women's Relief Society, right, She's credited with that, I believe, and you know, the the hunting A number of the Huntings would do a number of things there aside from being the folks that started the Skull and Bones you're mentioning. That's Samuel Huntington, Russell Rights and the Hales.
Speaker 1: The Hales come into this, and so I just think it's interesting. Oh, I didn't look up the first name. All all tell you the next time we see each other.
Speaker 6: But I didn't know we were getting a lieutenant. That he was Lieutenant's murdered in the Revolution. He's coveted as this spy figure in American history.
Speaker 1: Well, Samuel, his great great grandpa was the one that organized the Boston Tea Party. And what happened at the Boston Tea Party. I'm talking about Joseph his great great grandpa. And so what happened was they dressed up as what Native Americans. Oh, does that sound like the Mormon massacre? Like much like come on right, and it's the same damn thing. And they said he literally was the statesman Samuel Smith, Captain Samuel Smith, and he was over this whole thing, and he arranged it, and he didn't go to it because he was like, oh, you peasants, go do it, like I'm not going. But like he was having the town meeting about the Boston Tea Party, literally Joseph's family.
Speaker 6: So you just you just said what I was the point I was hoping to bring in here with these families, is you said captain right? So I mean he was a member of the the secret society that started America, the Society of the Cincinnati Right.
Speaker 1: So Captain Ashale too, not Azel. Aziel's dad was Aushale, I believe it was him, also a captain.
Speaker 6: So these are the folks, this organization of the officers of Washington's army in the Revolution. And again a very interesting one there, being involved in the tea party situations as well. Right, So these men all were fascinated, had a deep fascination with the mounds, and so do the Mormons.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what's your take on the Mormons and their Mountain interests.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure, it's all the same. It's just, you know, the Mormons just slapped a different label on the same thing we've always talked about because it's more acceptable to be a Christian denomination of whatever then. And if they hadn't done the pligamy, honestly, it probably would have freaking took off. Like, honestly, if he'd have left that alone and could have kept it in his pants and not had scrapes and barns, we would probably there wuld probably be Mormons everywhere, not that there's not a lot of them, okay, but I mean.
Speaker 6: I don't think that assassination of Joseph Smith was purely Masonic. This is what I'm getting at with the Society of the Cincinnati. So I argue that the the hereditary members, the members today that gain it, you know, membership through the bloodline.
Speaker 2: Of their father, through their father's father back to the Revolution, These men.
Speaker 3: Once.
Speaker 2: Once one of these.
Speaker 6: Hereditary members gets elected president, that seems to be controversial amongst this crowd. For example, Henry Harrison dies thirty one days into office, right, Abraham Lincoln's marked while he's in office. His grandfather was a captain in the Virginia Militia in the Wars of seventeen seventy six. And Joseph Smith being an hereditary member who by his own accord, he claimed he was going to be president and dispatch diplomats around the.
Speaker 2: World preceding his and ran for president, right right.
Speaker 6: So I think that's that was a big impetus behind that is whatever goes on within these society crowd. They don't like hereditary members also being the president the United States, because by virtue of being President of United States, you're a member of that society in some way.
Speaker 1: I think you have the divine right to rule on top of it, which he spoke about because it leads into the Kingston clan who says what they're Mayrivingian And when I I don't know, JJ, if you're like Mormon pioneer, are you Mormon pioneer? Did you have your DNA done?
Speaker 2: I'm not a Mormon pioneer. We're a convert. We're a convert the West Virginia Converts.
Speaker 1: I'm a Mormon pioneer company. And let me tell you something. When I pull up my DNA thing, it looks like I should have a crown on my head. It's nuts. Like I'm related to all the presidents, almost all all these you know. I'm in the like bourbon fit house, a bourbon house of New Orleans. I'm related to all these fancy people. And you are like, Okay, what did they do? Did they take this is what I postulate to start the new world? Did they take children that were super important and hide them in plain sight for a later culling of the blood and they're looking for it now?
Speaker 5: Okay, Heidi, let me just interruct you.
Speaker 2: There is a I mean sort of answer.
Speaker 5: Yes, there is a concept like most French Canadians can trace their ancestry. I'm not talking about Husian though, so we're talking about French Catholics. About most French Canadians can trace her ancestry back to eleven feet of wak children daughters of the crown. So it's even interesting obviously metaphysical number. So just so most people even including me, can trace at least maternal mRNA line back to these girls. So it is very interesting if you think about it. Like what you're saying, something that Lisa has talked about too, is like there's this idea that the daughter is like the progenitor because she carries with her all the eggs that are going to be with her for her whole life.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And why did they want Mormons to have so many kids and pro create the line and the Kingstons just so you know, jin they keep it in the family and they are like Egyptians and marry their sisters and shit. And they do this because they say they're the bloodline of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: That's a good point, Annie, because all these families think that idea. So you're talking about your lineage that are cousins with all these presidents, Well, that's because all these presidents and your lineage go back to the to the Knight's templar and so on and so forth, back through the Normans, and they claim to be marior of Ngians from the from the birth of you know, from the line of Jesus. They're Jesus and Mary, not the Catholics. Jesus and Mary, right.
Speaker 1: Not the Christians. Why think about it, JJ, This is why the whole story. And I got called out on a certain podcast, and I'm just going to say, you can call me out all day, but I do my research. When I said Jesus banged Mary, or I mean God banged Mary to make Jesus, that is what they told us when we were little. And I showed it in receipts and made a dumb little song because I'm telling you this. That is what they've always said. And here's the problem with your own theology. If you don't believe it's true, you can't be a god one day.
Speaker 2: If you don't think so, you gotta believe it first, right, Yeah, Well.
Speaker 1: You got to believe that you were, that God was like a man that became a god, and that you can become a God just like God did. That is the theology. That he was not placed there by Holy Spirit. In the Mormon theology, it was and I'll quote it so it sounds nicer because I said it, Krass, I'll say it. They said he was born of earthly wants, and what are they saying? Not needs earthly desires like any other man? Brigod Young.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, I want you I just want to correct the record. So it's eight hundred Daughters of the Crown, but most French Channings can trace their lineage back to seventeen girls in particular, so it was a magic number, just not the one I thought it was. So I just want to say, but it's interesting, Heidi, what you're saying right now because Nick inviting me on to interview a really interesting guy. I won't say until that episode drops, but he associated with Temple sent and so he actually is talking about very similar things that they believe like almost identical, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Well, and what Masonic lodge did Joseph Smith join the French Canadian one? And what Native Americans did they say to in breed with Mick mac i am some.
Speaker 5: So their flag is a templar flag. It even has the sun and the moon and the star, and it's a red cross obviously, and that even the chief of the mickmocks he went into a magical battle. This is what they said, for seven days against the Jesuit. I guess they were like priests or whatever they were, but that's what it was like, A three of them it's a magic story obviously, and so based he summons a shark and does like storms and but then the Jesuits win. So what happens is the Judge of the priests or the excuse me, the chief, he actually converts. He's like the magic of the Jesuits was way more powerful, and so him and all of his wives are actually buried out of star for it. It's kind of interesting, it is true.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: I love that I can sell this nicknack mystery. The uh it's why they got the templar connections. So anyone can look up any folks of the interwebs, maybe all folks I'm not familiar with the storyline can look up Lowncew Meadows. It's in modern day Nova Scotia, New Scotland, you know, kind of like the Templars of Old Scotland. Lownsal Meadows was settled in I believe ten sixty six that they agree on ten sixty six.
Speaker 2: An interesting time.
Speaker 6: That's when the Normans invaded the UK sicily and clearly America, you know what is now Nova Scotia, and the Normans again were the ancestors to the Knight's Templar.
Speaker 1: Well it makes more sense when you put in Martinism with it. If it's Night's Templar, and then they are just you know, carrying on the actual magical practices of the Martinism part. You know, they also have the the elect nine, you know, with Elli's Cohen and all this stuff of the election.
Speaker 6: It does go back that far, Heidi, it really doesn't speaking to these bloo George Washington was was the descendant from ten of the Templar knights that signed Magna Carta, and and so these families still, you know, it's not just the Kingston's, These families continue to even outside the Mormon Church, the elements of the blue Bloods of New England where the Mormons you know, came from. As you're describing, these families still intertwined today. I mean, looking at my DNA test and family trees, I'm I'm shocked I don't have a seventy IQ web feet and the recessed chin line, because that's literally how mbred my tree is.
Speaker 2: It's more of a family poll than a tree.
Speaker 1: Well then we get into okay, we come to Utah and it's what called desiret. What does desiret mean? Okay, it means the bees. Right, it's bees. And then what do the bees have to do with anything? Right, We've got it. A bee happway to be have stay? Oh, I know because it goes back to Mavigi.
Speaker 3: Isn't there one on like every boat or something? I could be wrong. I came over here.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing too. Is Napoleon Bonaparte when he took back his throne and he was Marivingian bloodline, he and his wife on the day that they were And if you put it on there, if you do coronation outfit or Napoleon's bee cloak, they sew bees onto their cloaks to symbolize that they are Marivingian. And what does he say that he is? He's a mere Ofvngian from Jesus Christ. That's what Joseph says. And so obviously, like I said, not just presidents, but royalty comes up all over my line where I'm a pioneer heritage, not that it matters for here. I'm just talking about bloodlines. I'm talking about what were they doing and how are they tricking people like one of my great great grandpa's talbot, who was you know, actually in the line they tried to get him to come back, and he was like no, and he settled in Kaysville to be a poor farmer. Why would you do that if not for something really important, not in this life, right right?
Speaker 6: If I may give you a fun fact about to pulling Bonaparte there, Heidi, he's also a member of that same group, the Society the Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: The French have their own chapter.
Speaker 6: He was a major during the French Revolution, the French Revolution in the American Revolution were sold to separate revolutions, is same same, and so he's on the French chapter.
Speaker 1: Well, and obviously these were magical people because like they're all hailing from Massachusetts, like his great great grandpa was involved Joseph Smith in the inquisition on the accusatory side, as we've mentioned. But all of this stuff goes back to royals, like we can see it, and it didn't just come out of the air. These people didn't really get down on their knees and pray this ship up. Let's get real, that's not happening. This is a this is mystery schools. Well, you know that.
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Both It's like they both like totally.
Speaker 5: He says that that angel speaks to them, right, That's what everybody says. That's like every magician's favorite story is it speaks to me. But and it can be both ancient and like new and that's fine, And I'm not making a judgment. I'm just saying it's a little bit of both. And it always kind of is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and why does every profit until like way later have a staff like a cane but like stuff and and yeah, I mean it's right there, but people just they took it underground because people were getting killed. And I think they just were like, we got to keep this on the d L for the top of the top.
Speaker 4: One thing I just want to add real quick. You know, you mentioned the Micmacs and then you mentioned freemasony and stuff. You know, sometimes I do wonder or I do think that sometimes the cult this me actually be influenced by stuff that I needive Americans were into and this is like, you know, one of the symbols for Mick Mac and uh. I do want to like show them like I because I had this book. Well I had a copy of the PDF.
Speaker 1: Very nice.
Speaker 3: I mean it's basically the same shit.
Speaker 1: Well, they called Joseph Smith the Hermetic prophet for a reason.
Speaker 5: I mean, he was able to see beyond like the droppings of his system. That's very American too, Like we spoke about this a little bit last time, but there's something very like syncretic about America, Like who comes here and like even like Martinism. Martinism, they'll say they're Protestant, but they're taking like a little bit from Promessism, a little from Rosicrucianism. Like everybody's like kind of putting their own system together. It's never like as as they like to pretend.
Speaker 1: Well, because they probably lose things along the way. I'll pull up that. I think the Martinist star is really similar to that too. Just off at the top of my mind.
Speaker 6: I just find it interesting with regarding these ceremonial, magical elements and whatnot of the Mormon theologies and philosophies. Here, why you know, they find the Golden place in the mound they move, they set up shopping cartland, and a mound they go to. They go to Independence, Missouri on a mound.
Speaker 2: They set up in Nowve on a mound.
Speaker 6: Now, arguably I have no evidence that Salt Lake City had any mounds, but I suspect they did. Who's gonna tell us because they're the first ones there. They're not gonna be like, oh shit, we found Mount.
Speaker 1: JJ. Do you remember the cartoon when we were little kids. I don't know whenever you saw it, but when I was a little kid. If you're a convert, it might have been later for you. But there was this cartoon where they showed the blocks for the temple being moved by magic, where they like pointed to them and it was like boing, like this weird seventies going and it would just show the blocks being moved and I'm like, totally makes sense, Like, don't have to sell me on it. Yeah, those blocks were far away from that quarry and they were very heavy.
Speaker 5: Well, Salt Lake City, Sorry, Heidi, just thought of us for JJ. But and also next point was really good. I didn't realize how deep it was until I shut up. But well, isn't it interesting that Salt Lake City could be sort of thought of as a polarity to Mexico City because the youth Indians who well, the native people of the youths, they they are the ones who became the Aztecs.
Speaker 1: Oh you know about the Romney family, in Mexico. That gets great interesting.
Speaker 5: So if you believe like there's like like JJ's loves the mound. So it's like that makes sense because it's like America is like if you build it, the host will come. I guess if you want to make a cargo star Star God Joe.
Speaker 1: JJ, do you really think that the temple was fully built here? I think it was already premature existing. I think it was partially here already.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of questions. I have a lot of questions in regard to a lot of Mormon history.
Speaker 6: And if I can give you one example, I've spent most of my summers of my life, especially as an adult, even in my Air Force career.
Speaker 2: Take two weeks in my thirty days in.
Speaker 6: Vermont, and over the years, I started doing genealogy research with my grandfather.
Speaker 2: And he's not a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. They got me real young.
Speaker 6: They sprinkled some some stuff on me, giving one of these as an infant in Connecticut when I was a baby. So my mother was a convert from West Virginia, but she was a convert to the DC ward right with long of their friend Bob Bennett.
Speaker 1: That's sonny boy is a bad boy. He looks nice, but.
Speaker 6: His nephew was my was my bishop as a teenager in Cincinnati. Strangely enough, a lot a lot of founding Mormon families in that war. Not sure what that's about. But this guy in this town in Huntington, Vermont. In fact, it's a town named after the Huntington family because the guy who founded it a member of the Society of the Cincinnati out of the Connecticut Chapter. He his mother was a Huntington, so he named the town after his mother. But he died in eighteen twenty six, and for some reason, his last one in testament says he does not want to be baptized for the dead by those Mormons.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure how that in my will. I'm going to put that in my will too.
Speaker 6: But in eighteen twenty six, how does that happen? In eighteen twenty six, there is no baptism for the dead, There is no Oh wow, this is a guy again. This is your ancestors. And Diana the Huntingon Huntington would have been a first cousin and second cousin to this guy.
Speaker 1: I will find out which I pulled that dumb chart out yesterday's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll have to converse with those. This guy's a Huntington via his mother, Martha Huntington. Martha Huntington is also the grandmother to useless Aess Grant Well.
Speaker 1: And then the Welsh, all the Welsh history that comes over here with them. You know, the very first book of Mormon ever copied over into another language is Welsh. Why because there were so many of them that came to that area that were easily converted. I mean because it was already They kind of had some magic in their pocket, right, like they new some stuff. So I think really wild, No, you're good.
Speaker 5: When you were talking about like the interbreeding with the indigenous people, I was thinking, like they And then the Welsh thing, well, they used the Saint George flag. That's like they're one of their patrons saints. It's it's sort of murky, right because.
Speaker 1: There's Saint George is the town in Utah, and there was a George h can it or now George Smith not George A Smith, George Smith that was actually referred to as Saint George.
Speaker 5: Oh well, in Canada it was predominantly sorry, sorry, Jada, predominantly here it was Scottish and French men who married Native women, and that's who were the treaty signatories. J J and I have discussed this quite at line because I find it very interesting for like, especially Western American history, but it's not really American, but it takes place a lot in America, like the story of the Meyiti Rebellion sort of this French Republican uprising very similar to probably funded by the certain Napoleonic factions against the British crown. They that that takes place in Montana a large part of that story. So it's just really interesting because we're talking like they're talking like this messianic It sounds very ghost dance religion to me.
Speaker 1: Being and they wanted to make them white. I mean that was the quote from Brigham Young. Was to marry the natives so that they could make them more white and delightsome and by their children.
Speaker 6: You mentioned the families of the Mormons. Cut out my back. Oh you mentioned back you met the pioneering families. Isn't it strange? And again, no disrespect to your pioneering heritage, isn't it strange? The political power of the pioneering family still maintain in the West.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, it doesn't just happen, it's it's it's set up. There's a hierarchy here, and we see it in this case with RFK that what the hell would a Mormon have to do with anything like this? Right? But they do. And the and the big part is, and I venture to state, is because of their alien quote unquote alien knowledge. More people I talked to about channeling and that they had people that could do this and all these things, like, I just think they broke the code because they were able to learn language and what was Johnny, oh, uncle Johnny a professor of that's right language. And so maybe these skills, you know, were passed on naturally or learned whichever way you want to do it, but it's passed on through the generations and it opens up lines that we would never know if you couldn't read or hear their tradition.
Speaker 6: So for sure, like an epigenetic side of thing, you passed to the bloodline this type of situation.
Speaker 1: I think maybe so because I know, you know, the mcmaclady that was my great great great great grandma or something. She was like the second wife, and you know, there's a lot of people that make jokes. Oh yeah, everybody has an Indian princess. Well, my grandma was a crazy person. She was a genealogy Mormon missionary. So all my stuff's like with pictures and coded and tabbed, and I mean it's crazy. I pulled it out yesterday and my kids were like, what the.
Speaker 3: Hell is that?
Speaker 2: Like whoa? And it's this thick and.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, probably, I'm like, you know this, this makes sense for like for certain things. But that joke everybody's grandma was maybe that was by design, right, Well, it makes.
Speaker 5: Sense, it makes sense. They even say that the Mohawk or the Guardians of the Eastern Gate, well that can obviously have a metaphysical implication. I think it's probably like some Crawley shit I don't know about. And sure, and they hold the Wampum Belt, so they hold literally probably the Confederate. Well this is a Canadian conservracy theory, but they hold a piece of the Confederation through that Treaty belt and the Treaty Belt. Interestingly enough, how Swas goes on it.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, you know, I think it's funny that they're so into Native Americans, but then later they're like, no black people though, okay whatever, Like, okay, we can't have one kind of brown, but we can have another kind of brown, okay whatever. They're so silly about their backstories, don't it just makes you really wonder? Yeah, too much, mellinin, that's too much.
Speaker 6: Well, that goes to the fact that they think the Native folk or the lost drives though, right, their Hebrews right exactly.
Speaker 1: And guess what happened to the guy that tried to prove it? Yeah, you got kicked out of the church, so by DNA. He wanted to prove it with DNA because he was such a great member. Every person that's ever tried to prove something, just like the guy that wrote the magical book I can't remember the folk magic book. He got kicked out too, and I'm like, okay whatever.
Speaker 6: They definitely don't like the recognition of the magic today, right, So in regard to the number thirteen we discussed earlier, I mean, it should be like, you know, seemingly they don't want to recognize it. But looking at the articles of faith, right, there's thirteen articles of faith, right, so you can at the rude system there's and Mormon is we got some we got some seemingly magical situations going on, right with thirteen core beliefs, right, the articles of faith about Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so similar. They're so similar jin to the things that you would do if you were preparing for what the abramelin or other rituals.
Speaker 5: Well, even the number thirteen, I mean just like just as a very basic cabala idea, you have like that's the hasidic number, right, thirteen, And then you can also say that in verse is thirty one, because it's like the three you take three elements to get one, or you distill one element into three, So there's like both of those ideas with it. But it's also the infinite. Like you know how we talked about how he had a pentacle of Jupiter and a dagger of Mars. Well, this would be definitely drawing from that, like Jupiter kind of like energy. It's like an infinite and expanse. So it's kind of the idea. So you can draw a lot of wealth and high honors.
Speaker 1: And all that stuff and look at them now, look at them now, I dare say they have accomplished their goals, and everybody is at this table, they see this, all this stuff going on with the heifers and the end of world stuff. And I don't know if it's real or if it's constructed, but I do know this. Everybody went, Okay, show your cards, we're going to do a call. And then all of a sudden, the Mormon Church buy is the abbey. Okay, that's weird. And then they build down the street from the Vatican and then they build their own Vatican, and I'm like, Okay, that's weird. And everybody's just missing it. You want to know why, because they're the nicest people. They're just so fucking nice. So sorry you cussed.
Speaker 6: I'm just waiting for alien cargo cults one day, for all these ancient alien cargo cults that's on the combined voltron style, you know what I mean, that's.
Speaker 2: All I'm it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: They're going to do a colling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Scientology, Nation of Islam, will they are the same thing now, Mormons, Joe's Witnesses. You know, that's awesome Scientology. So I mean together Frontile, you know, with the Lima, you know, all these things.
Speaker 1: It's scary to know how many of them think about it. JJ think about how many would go together, think about that and the power within that.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 6: I've been, yes, ma'am. I've been mapping these ancient Alien Carlo colts for years. There's a lot of them. They come in all shapes and sizes, but they all they all do the same things and they all get along. So that's what I'm saying. I'm waiting for one day They're just going to be like, oh, we're all the same organization today.
Speaker 1: Well, even the Masons, who do they answer to ultimately, Like we talked earlier about like the top guy, right, and who is the top guy? And how how they refer the same thing? And Mason's they say, what it's it's like an esoteric power top guy and he's the one, and you know, and so it makes sense, like it's just a different style, right, Everybody put their flare on it and twisted it around, so it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not I'm not convinced that the Vaticans not names and alien cargo cold, because.
Speaker 5: They definitely are. And I'm not saying that even in a pejorative, but I think that you can make a very good case that, like the rosicrucion strain, like whatever, if there's factions. I don't know. I do agree with you though, JJ, that fraction factions are a really good way to explain parapoltics. It makes a lot more sense. So yeah, I think definitely Catholicism can be thought of like what is narcissism? Really, there's no it's a broad category. It's a broad body of literature, all the k fab around like what the church fathers did, Like most people don't even really know that, let's be honest. So it's really hard to say, like what is nacism, what is heaterdox? What is Orthodox? It's just like it's all flavors of kind of like exactly how he said, it's kind of a spin off just like all this.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's why Masonry just says you have to believe in a higher power.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of times I've even said I thought myself, a lot of it is kind of like a cult that or like bringing like cabalistic ideas into Catholicism. And you know, at some point, like I do mention over and over again, at some point in the Catholic Church that was actually a big thing to do where they thought it was actually you know, bringing breakthrough ideas and understanding the Bible and a cult sense. More so, maybe that idea is still you know, being used in other ways.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Religion interesting. Wow.
Speaker 4: That's why I've always looked at it like that, because I mean, if you really do think about it, a lot of times when you looked at a lot of Gnostic stuff, they are kind of still pulling from, you know, stuff from Catholicism.
Speaker 3: But it's like occulted weird funny stories, you know.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever think it's weird too? Like during the DNA grab of twenty twenty, that certain people got more sick than others, Did you think that was weird? Because I did. I watched it as a nurse. I watched darker shades of brown. We'll go there, get very sick and or die. Yes here in twenty twenty, I don't know if that happened, right, yep. I think they've been figuring this out for a long time, ever since they gave people blankets for free.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: One thing I do even have thought was definitely sorry neck, no, It's okay, go ahead, go ahead, gin and then I'll.
Speaker 5: Uh no, I just want to say that. And I think that was very genous to say. I think the tribes they targeted because I do think that they believe that there are some native people, some not all, because guys Heidie's made the case like they're really good genealogists, so they kind of have everyone's ethno linguistic affinity mRNA line you could say, figured out, so they would say some tribes are actually distinct. And that's been a lot of will.
Speaker 1: Will they kill this easier than another would would? Diabolically enough to say, hey, if we put this in a in a pokey, would it kill the less better? Like the little lesser events? Right, it's weird.
Speaker 6: I'm not a good judge of these type of topics because I've getten hit with so many things from the military over the years. I'm surprised I'm still moving.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because you're immune for.
Speaker 6: The guinea pigs of a lot of these things before they get public in the first place.
Speaker 2: The troops that is, you know.
Speaker 1: But who who survives? It is an interesting tale, and I think there's a lot.
Speaker 6: It's probably the study, right, we'll give them, We'll see how many we can put in them and see how many of them survive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's Jin's point is I think very interesting because I think that what you're hitting on there is exactly what I've always been thinking since twenty twenty is this was a selection of who gets to be here, and they're I don't think they've fully unleashed that yet.
Speaker 3: That's a kiss.
Speaker 1: All for entertainment purposes.
Speaker 4: No, no, I've I've thought like that myself. So especially with Mormons. I think maybe you think this is a good good time to wrap it up, or is there something else you want to cover before we go on. I mean, this might be a good time.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, that was really you guys have had some amazing points.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you for.
Speaker 6: Of course, if if I may add to a closing point here, Nick, I'd like to have a closing point here on where the discussion started before we went full blood Mormon on everybody with Sir Hans, Sir Han stuff and his Mormon business, right, so it is not he you know, I think it is very interesting. Again, these the pioneering Mormon families still maintain a very strong power structure out west.
Speaker 2: And it is it is, you know, not exactly surprising.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize ben Rich was the mom I'm not exactly surprising giving his aerospace affanities along with Howard Hughes, right, they would be you know, this all this all makes sense. And again, employing folks like than Eugene Caesar make a lot of sense to me when they're kind of in this whole ancient alien cargo cult network of folks being processed, you know, related apparently. So it's interesting to note the folks who dropped or the more RFK was before he got dropped off of the Ambassador Hotel that night for his murder, he was at. He was at a party over Malibu that along with folks like Sharon Tate, Rowan Polanski. So these things, you know, with Sir Han Zaran being associated with the Planski's already preceding this, you know, patating Polanski that, you know, I don't think any of these things should be ignored as sure happenstance with these process elements.
Speaker 2: And again I'm still not convinced that the.
Speaker 6: Processes churches and you know, corporation documents solistic a you know, council of the seventy there or sorry, a quorum of the seventy I'm not I'm not convinced that's not.
Speaker 2: Also, the Mormons Quorum of the seventy so mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, makes you wonder with the Quorum of the fifty that we know for sure that they said they allow, you know, non Mormons in there. So it's wild, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Weird, it would be weird. But like I said, Voltron, right, which.
Speaker 5: One is, well, I'm sorry, sorry, guys, fifty or the seventy which.
Speaker 1: In the higher fifty secret the fifty is not supposed to be known, but thank you.
Speaker 6: The seventies the official operational body of the of the of the Church of the Mothership in Salt Lake.
Speaker 2: They do all they do all yeah, the mothers.
Speaker 5: This actually makes a lot of sense, I won't. I know, Nick wants to close it up, but I there's a there's a couple of stick kind of read like reasoning behind the numerology even like why the five would hide behind the seven kind of it's it's interesting, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna leave us like that jin.
Speaker 3: One thing.
Speaker 4: One thing I did want to I'll leave people with to make up for a Gin's cliffanger. It's just well, it's why well, I don't know if it's really opinion. I mean that's kind of like how it is. But it's just my opinion you should think about it is that even in US this it is also based off of three books that were supposedly not included in the Bible, So I mean, even going on for that, I mean, obviously, in my opinion, even though it's not in the Bible, it's still coming from a Catholic source or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. Just want to ay that in there.
Speaker 4: That's another reason why I do say I think this Catholicism kind of in there. So uh again, thank you very thank you very much Heidi for coming on. That was amazing. I loved all the pictures. I love the receipts. Sorry about that mishap before I would be edited out, nobody get to hear it. But unfortunately we did loser for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: But she was a gangster and king when they're like, hey Heidi, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I felt so bad. I was like, Yo, she's not gonna know for a while. She's got of pictures. But thank you so much. Please let everybody know where they can find your amazing show.
Speaker 1: Awesome, thank you so much for having me. And this has been a fun time. I love coming on with these guys and never feel bad to interrupt. I think it's such an amazing thing to have conversations, not just presentations. I am Heidi Love at the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have a Patreon if you want two extra shows a month, and I have my own website, Unfiltered ricepodcast dot com. And I don't normally sound like this.
Speaker 4: Thank you, awesome, Thank you a getting so much Hidi. Yeah, and everybody, for the people just hearing her for the first time, go check out her stuff, jin the Ninja, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Please let everybody know where they can find your stuff as well.
Speaker 5: Awesome, thank you, and thank you so much Nick for inviting me on this series with Andre. It was it was great. I honestly learned so much Heidi on so thank you. So yeah, No, this was really It's really interesting because I don't really know this history at all. This is kind of like it's a whole brand new to me. So just like interesting, making interesting connections. As Heidi speaking, maybe sounds a little cabal skeetso sometimes, but you know, I'm there, I try to, you know, I like it I like it. People want to find me Threshold Saints, Spotify, Apple, anywhere you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: We talked a lot about metafiction, and obviously Nick's been a guest and Usna kwon JJ JJ I did a big trouble a little China and JJ and that will drop on my feed sometime very soon. And uh yeah, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: It was really great, awesome, thank you and JJ. Please let everybody know what's up with you.
Speaker 5: Nick.
Speaker 2: I always appreciate, appreciate the conversations, Sir Heidi. Always always great to link up and talk more business.
Speaker 6: In fact, I'm looking forward to conversation here on Friday when you're a guest online and Nick Show Fridays here every every Friday night a nine pm. But this Friday with with Heidi talking more Mormon stuff, and I'll bring some more of my thoughts on these these questionable rigs and stories.
Speaker 2: Of the Mormon Church.
Speaker 6: As we know, it's already under question with some of these magical ceremonies, but I've kind of reversed engineered some thoughts on how some of these started and were the books that Joseph Smith used in which to make the book a Mormon, there's you know, there's one that's commonly identified. But I also used another book in my opinion, from a founding father named Elias Budeno. So it all goes back to the Saetay Cincinnati. It all goes back to these mounds. But you know it's I got some interesting thoughts to go over with you on that for for Fridays, and I think we were going to talk some bombing stuff too, I believe some some uh Mark Hoffman stuff.
Speaker 5: So that.
Speaker 3: That is this Friday, correct Friday, This Friday coming up?
Speaker 2: JJ, that is right, yeah, this Friday coming up?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's what see.
Speaker 4: Now this this show is going to drop Saturday and always drop that show Fridays on Saturday.
Speaker 1: So the.
Speaker 2: Back and then you.
Speaker 4: Cal Rejex are going to get a double dose on Saturday. HEIGHTI she's going to be on both shows them. Yeah, awesome, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm glad you brought that up. I wasn't even thinking that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because I dropped Friday's show on Saturday. Audio wise, she's gonna yeah, people are gonna get two shows with her.
Speaker 3: Cool. Cool.
Speaker 1: Hopefully my voice will be better by Friday. I know.
Speaker 3: I sounded yes, that's true.
Speaker 4: So if people listen to this Friday and you go back to the next to the Fridays, you'll hear the different show.
Speaker 5: So I actually have a question for Heidi before we close, as Heidi, do you think that Howard Hugh Do you think the Mormons believed that Howard Hughes was a magician.
Speaker 1: I think the Mormons took something from Howard Hughes that he got from a not here entity, not from this planet. He definitely said under all his flight projects that he had had encounters. It is rumored that he had his own hangar Area fifty one, and that they called him in for multiple crashes. And I think that his crashes, being as an adeptive pilot as he was, were purposeful and that they might have been trying to punish him for not doing the things that they said they wanted the bombing to stop, and he did specifically say things could come through, not always good when there was that energy. So I think that that Gay who was his little errand boy who became the top head of his whole corporation, got something from him. Why he was in an altered mental state, we'll put it that way. Interesting, They have the key. They have the key. I'm gonna find out what the hell that key is. They drive me crazy, not the pre stud keys. They got the keys anyway.
Speaker 6: I definitely appreciate the conversation and again a host of Operation GCD, JJ Vance and Jenna Ninja, I highly recommend the Big Trouble Little China episode we did their jen Jena Ninja.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you will join me.
Speaker 6: For a future cold esoteric review of The Golden Child starring Oh Yo.
Speaker 3: I would love to do that with you, guys. I've actually thought about. Shit you not, I've thought about doing that on the cult region. Oh yeah, oh that show so much fun.
Speaker 1: With everyone.
Speaker 3: That I swear to God. I think that movie is deepest ship.
Speaker 5: With definitely understands.
Speaker 3: I think I think you get.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Huh, go ahead, Jim would I think it's.
Speaker 6: Character a folly, but he's into bed solving mysteries, dealing with Eastern you know, Eastern video practices, right or Eastern mysticism, right.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what they're all drawn to, right, Like, it's very clear even the people that say they are not, like if they'll say explicitly, we're not really in contra but yeah, yeah, you are you see big liars, because they all they're drawing, they're drawing a lot from it, like so much so that it's obvious to me. And I'm not like some you know, great stage in the mountains like for real, so.
Speaker 1: Carel big liars. I like that quote.
Speaker 2: Run with that well, sounds sounds like we've got a new joke coming up here on that one. Then in the future. You're on Operation GC today, great conversation. Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, thank you all.
Speaker 4: Thank you all again for coming on, and again, specially Heidi, all the work you did in our newest addition to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And uh that's the end of another Cult reject and until the next one, everybody be well later.