Speaker 1: What is up everyone, and welcome back to the Biblical hit Man. It's not just me in this audio exclusive for just everyone on the audio platforms. This isn't something that's posted on to YouTube. And I got Jesse with me. We got Doc Brown from Problem Metheus Lens podcast and uh, I'm not here to introduce you guys, so we'll circle around and we'll do introductions and go from there. But Doc, what's up, buddy ay man?
Speaker 2: It's it's nice to get together and hang out bros.
Speaker 1: Here we are again. Yeah, yeah, Doc.
Speaker 2: Brown, Prometheus Lens Podcast anywhere podcasts are consumed. Check out the new book, Epic of East Albert's Right in Seed War all three formats, so you're without an excuse. If you read, you can get the book or you can get the digital. If you can't read or don't want to read, no judgments. It's even audible now and I will read it to you, yes, sir, And.
Speaker 1: Who are you? I am.
Speaker 3: Former former partner and member of the Biblical Hitman. I'm still here. I'm just busy. I work a lot, That's what it is. We're all together today. We're doing the dang thing. And uh we're going to get a quick, quick, little one in before the Panthers and the Rams play the NFL. I know a lot of your viewers don't like that. It's the Roman circus, ladies and gentlemen. I do understand win in Rome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doc again, you know, me and Jesse we played a couple of games of Madden. If anyone is a gamer, you guys know what that game is. But he tells me two to one right now, You tell me he doesn't. He doesn't ever play.
Speaker 3: And then he's doing audibles and like he's doing stuff I've never even thought of.
Speaker 1: So he's a liar. He plays all the time. It's in my blood. It's my blood. Yeah. But uh, yeah, we today, I guess we talk a little bit about the shrip. Really, the flight was landing. The flight was good until the landing, at least for me, Man, it was like turbulent and scary and uh it just felt like the pilot didn't know what he was doing. I hate that. But yeah, man, we got some footage today. We went out to Calico Basin. We yesterday we had a red rock canyon and what'd you think, Doc, It's a little different than the Oh yeah, smoky mountain. Yeah, smoky mountains.
Speaker 2: We get a little a lot of mountains and ridges and things like that, but they're covered in grass and trees.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: This is just to me, it's like if you stripped all the grass and trees off the Apple Latch Mountains, that's possibly what it would look.
Speaker 1: Like, right right. And there's so much more water cutting through his mountains, you know. But we saw some ice, we saw some road. Here was different. You can see everything.
Speaker 3: There's no trees, it's just bare landscape, so you could just see as far as they can see, you know. It's you know, every time these guys come out to visit me. That is his docks first time. But Stevie's from Florida, and Florida is just all flat, you know, and there's trees everywhere. But you come out here and we're two three thousand foot elevation sea level and you can just see forever and the mountains just surround us. Here in Vegas, we're in a valley. It's beautiful. And then where we were at was the Calico Basin and the Red Rock Conservation area. And you took video at Calico Basin today, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna be kind of cool when it comes out right, Yeah, when it gets all polished uff and it would look nice.
Speaker 2: I got some good little panshots and got the drone out and went up. How much was it one hundred and fifty two meters or something. We were up and doing spins and checking everything out, and me and Steve was being goofy and done some like back to back Charlie's Angels, Charlie's Angels three three sixties, you know, spin it so it's like we got back to back in the drone. It's got like a setting you can press, and it, you know, detects you and circles around as one of those you know, dramatic three sixties. So I tell you us, let's just lean our backs together and you know, look all cool and stoke and like looking off.
Speaker 1: You know. He's like okay.
Speaker 2: So it took off and we leaned back and acrossed our arms, you know, and I was just looking my way and we got downe and Steve's.
Speaker 1: Like, that's so cool. Let's look at it.
Speaker 2: And we played the video and I'm sitting there and got my arms cross, looking off, you know, and Steve is too. At first, and then he sees the drone. He starts jumping up and down pointing at it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's some cool shots that you guys got out there. Man, that drone, that drone something ounce and my dog just knocked over my router.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, well I mean will be cool too. Is when you're out there you see something out in the distance, it looks close. You stop. Oh yeah, you don't judge the scale of the elevation, you know, and then you get up there. It's a leg burner at loose Rocks. You maybe have to cut across to an area that you didn't know because it just all of a sudden dropped off. You didn't see it. But we got to a pretty cool spot. We got up to a peak to where we could see the strip. You know, we could see the city and it's hazy. It's kind of I don't know if it's like a small air quality. It's an area smart or something like that. But pretty cool man. But then you know docs over here kind of filming and it gets me kind of like on Candid talking about.
Speaker 4: The light or UFO or whatever, and who knows what it is, right, But it was something that we saw out there and I'm over here kind of just talking about the story, and he caught it, which was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Filming is fun, man, Filming is cool. If anyone has a camera, go out there and start making content. You'll have cameras on our phones. We're literally in a room just with a phone on the table right now. Yeah, you know, but uh no, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Man, gets yell house, you go exploring, you go see you know, new cool sites and nature, and I mean, I guess everybody's different, but me, that's where I experience God the most. And moved out in nature. I'm in awe of his power and creation, you know, and everything systems within systems that you know, if one thing we know was not here, life as we know it would not be sustainable. You know, it's a it's God, dude. There's the only other thing you can say. I mean, but yeah, so get out there, man, adventure film it all. You can start putting it up on YouTube or just sharing with your friends. And if anything, I mean, it's it's therapeutic and it's fun. It's definitely therapeutic, man, going out there. I don't ever go out there very much anymore, but when you guys come out every time I go out. It just reminds me of all the times I've had out there and just being in awe. Like you said, it's just it is incredible.
Speaker 1: You know. It's funny too, is whenever like I see stuff like that and i'm you know, it's the same for all of us. But you start talking about the flood, you start talking about like how did this get created? What catastrophe had to happen to the tectonic plates, the crust of the earth, and then all of a sudden, how long was this underwater? You look at the marks.
Speaker 3: On the on the mountains and you can see the differentially you know, the colors, Yeah, the water marks.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating. It is. We have so much of our past that we really are so curious about, and we try to at least for our you know, what we get into and the topics that we like, and you know, we try to dig into that, try to fit in some of the gaps. You know, Doc does a great job too a lot of that stuff with his book Epic of Visol, which is cool. But yeah, that's kind of like the thought that I get when when I see that.
Speaker 3: Stuff's Yeah, yeah, our Turtlehead Peak when you first came out to visit me hiking up turtled Peak. We keep talking about that over and over. It's just it's you guys. If you ever come out to Vegas, you gotta go to Red Rock Conservation Area and check it out. It's like, what was it, twenty two bucks to go in with a car. Yeah, it's so worth it. It's so worth it. It's it's gorgeous, got it. It's a must.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't show doc that. There's like a a wreck was a national park kind of the recreation area area at the center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they show you the animals that live in the area, the petrick lyphs on all of the canyon. When you drive into the canyon, it's kind of big a horseshoe, like you were saying. You drive in and it loops all the way around to a road called Blue Diamond, And funny enough, the Blue Diamond, the town Blue Diamond. You can drive into that, which we did. Fed some donkeys or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Burrough. Why do I say it like that? Yeah? Bureau Bureau.
Speaker 3: Yeah because of that, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's exactly the Bureau.
Speaker 1: Why do I keep saying the bureau, I can't get it out of it. Hurt beer beer beer.
Speaker 3: But the town Blue Diamond is infamous for alien abductions of children, kids, very weird, like the legend, the legend, the lore of the town. Yeah, yeah, so we went there. We didn't go there this time, but I went there with you last time. But anyways, the Red Rock Conservation Ory, big horseshoe around. You can go to the Blue Diamond, but it is it's a must. You gotta do it, Gotta go hiking, get out in nature. It is a good time, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean we're right in the backyard. We're more like the front yard of area fifty one, you know, yeah, the south yard, the south yard, Yeah, which is well, how many miles away is areathing? I think fifty?
Speaker 3: Is it that many people say all sorts of reservation people say all sorts of different numbers, but I think it's about fifty.
Speaker 1: We're like the restricted space probably comes out below it or whatever. But the alien abduction phenomenon is raises a lot of thought provoking theories. What is your theory? What do you guys think? You know, you think it's credible, you think we're this is something that is true.
Speaker 3: I think I think that Stephen Grew was right, and it's a government program that was adupting people and performing experiments. No, I don't really think that, but I think that's plausible. What do you think, Doc, You got to be open. Anything's possible. I think some people do make stuff for attention. We're humans. There's some people that.
Speaker 2: Just you know, whether they abused as children or didn't get you know, any love from their parents, had al I'm not a psychiatrists, but you know, people do make up stories for attention and fame and other things.
Speaker 1: But I think some of them are true. You know of a Betty and Barney Hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So whether it's you know, government program or following Angel at all, kinds of rhymes with Genesis six. So they're trying to make a hybrid race. They can't pro create no more so now they're going to start splicing genomes and knowledge of I think they're trying to, if that's what's going on, to form a basically a metal iron Man suit that's fleshly that they can get in and drive.
Speaker 1: Woa, it's wild stuff, man. There are corporations and groups that have the ability to create this kind of stuff, you know, no doubt. I mean, and I think a lot of the taxpayer money goes to it. I think it's a lot of you know, some.
Speaker 2: First engineering gifts from the falling Wow, if.
Speaker 3: It's going to Somali daycare's, if we're we're funding Somali daycares and taxpayer moneys, we're definitely funding hybrid programs as well from any.
Speaker 1: That's that's the government program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's how they are laundering money. They get these people and they're like, hey, we're gonna make up this fake business, so we're gonna give u a bunch of money from the government. You take a little bit off of it, and we take the rest, you know. So they're shave and you know, washing money. That way, they can really do what they want, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Vicky Andrew what's her name, Vicky Anderson, she did some of the stuff. Like her and some other people talk about the I think she was one of the ones that talked about I could be wrong and forgive me if I'm way off, but she was saying, uh, talking about like the the the women that would be like abducted and pregnated, you know, and then they would take the baby from them, like they would be pregnant, had the ultrasounds and everything, take the baby from them?
Speaker 1: What Biggar? Is that? What it is? That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: And then they come the kids, the aliens, and the kids come to visit her later on in life when they're older and they're creepy, little their little black eyed demons.
Speaker 1: Oh this is the black eyes. Yeah, Like there's something about when it ain't like they came knock the door neither. Yeah, they just showed up in the room.
Speaker 2: They just in like kind of like it just them heared to her in the bedroom in the middle of the night and wanted her to go with them. She was like no, she's like beating them in the name of Jesus. And they disappeared, poor kids, bag of bonds.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus. The black guy. Thinking is is interesting because it's it has in the black goo a little. I think so, Yeah, I think it's some sort of black good thing. If we're talking about off springs that have, you know, genetics from the supernatural realm, what does the black I represent? You know? Is it some sort of enlightenment, Is it some sort of like super they have supernatural ability. There's something fused with that movie.
Speaker 3: That movie you just were telling us about, the one with a couple kind of morphs into each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's close together. Was there black goo in that movie? So the water was black. It will drink, but I mean that the black goo is I think it goes all the way back to you know, this idea of real energy you had the real Society for real? Isn't it a lizard? Isn't that? Isn't the rill thre referring to semen.
Speaker 2: It's like this, it is well real, yeah, oh, don't spiel the real It's what the Nazis talked about.
Speaker 1: Well, this is like an idea that they It goes back to Indiana Jones. Right, it's like the same idea you had the Nazis and Indiana Jones constantly always. But what were they looking for? Right? They were looking for artifacts artifacts? But why were they looking for those? Well, the Nazis are real society that was within the Thule society. They believed in alchemy, and so they had a lot of alchemists and they believed.
Speaker 2: When things starts with the black purified and yeah to the white. Yeah, like the Philosopher's Stone from there exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: They believed in that in the idea that you can put together all the four elements of creation and then create the ether, which is kind of like this universal energy source, right, But they also think that they can extract this ether out of relics and create an alchemical elixir to prolonged life, which goes back to enough of it goes back to Genesis sixth, Like why did God limit how many years? You know? Not only you know that for people to live? I don't think. I think people could maybe live outside of that a little bit. But who's he limiting? You know? I mean you just had enophel race come into existence and what you know, the black eyes possibly? Right, But what energy source did they now have? Did they now did they have the ability to live longer than you know, the set tight lineage of some sort you know, or of something like that. I don't know. So I got I got that drill.
Speaker 3: The vrill is a very interesting thing because I knew it rang with reptilians, like I knew there was some correlation. Vrill and reptiles are connected in modern conspiracy theories, particularly through author Donald Marshall who claims real reptiles are ancient shape shifting alien rulers controlling humanity from underground, and evolution of classic reptilian alien conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: I knew I when he said real, I was like, what's it? So this ties into what's what's the guy's name? He's like the British guy, Robert Sheeffer.
Speaker 2: He's made shirts that say that, and he's got always got copy mugs of Don't Spill the Brial right, And I thought, because he's always talking about the dragon courts, well the seed, Mmmm, well maybe that's what it.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe the meaning behind that too is that like this seed has like this energy force.
Speaker 3: So here's some concepts of real too. So Originally from Edward Buehler Bolwer Lewton's eighteen seventy one novel The Coming Race, Vril is a powerful, life giving or destructive energy source used by a subterranean race, the Verril Yuh, meaning people of the Viril, who are often depicted as advanced, peaceful, or sometimes war like. What that's that's kind of contradictive, but well, this is what the Knights Templar were also after.
Speaker 1: This is why you know, well, people have the I think today people have a different idea of what alchemy is. This is what alchemy was back in the day. I know. Alchemy now is like this concept of turning lead into gold, right, which can be globalized for a lot of different ideas. It could be a spiritual meaning to it, you know, it could be a medical medicine meaning to it, right, Like you create enough, you know, something out of simple plants and then now it can manipulate the subphysical realm, which is things we can't see, like red blood cells or whatever. But that's that's wild stuff like that is science is kind of like a ancient alchemy. You know. It all goes back to knowledge. Yeah, it all goes back to you know, having this uh, this kind of enlightenment, right mm hmm. You think you think, man, you think we're going to get the enlightenment this year.
Speaker 2: Boys, the stealed alcohol, liquor, trying to think different epoxies, rubber, all those things were discovered by alchemists playing around trying to make the Philosopher's stone. They start making these other compounds. So let me introduce the enners of those who are alchemists.
Speaker 1: Who's the guy you have on your show Nordon Nordon, Oh, Jacob Jordan guard right, I'm even wondering. I think I think he might get into some of that stuff, right, I think so like Philosopher, Well, the Philosopher's Stone is always kind of like just it's it's apple eating. Yeah, exactly exactly, it's uh eternal life because when you go back to Genesis, you know that the serpent was like, surely you won't die, which can imply that you know you're you're eternal of some sort.
Speaker 3: You know, do you think any Harry Potter fan? I mean, this is a stupid thing to say. So I'm gonna re.
Speaker 1: Rout that question.
Speaker 3: All these you know, we grew up with Harry Potter, right hit the Philosopher's Stone. I never knew anything about any of that, right, And now I'm looking back on it, going like my little sisters are obsessed with Harry Potter. I have no clue, and I'm just like thinking in my head, like, wow, this stems from I don't know, what do you want to call it?
Speaker 1: Satanism? What do you call that? Gnarscissism? Like narcissism is a theology of about the existence, and yeah, it reversing God and satan. It's really the reverse. Everything is reversed, everything's inverted, inverted. Yeah, so what is the philosopher's study from alchemy? Right?
Speaker 3: Of course, but where does alchemy is that freemason? Where does that come from?
Speaker 1: No? I think alchemy could be even an angel idea that was given to us of what's a practice. You go back to Enoch and it talks about sorcery and astrology, cutting of roots and all that stuff comes into play with alchemy. But there's a lot of astral theology stuff too. They only practice certain things and try to do certain conversions when the constellation you know, is in season or if it's you know, uh, certain alignments have to be you know, there has to be a full moon on this certain day to do this type of thing.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't It wasn't just purely physical. It was also spiritual, especially the further east. You went got into India and the monks, all the people out there, it was a spiritual cleansing. You've done this thing to keep your body busy, but they believed you had to have a female with you. Equilibrium weird and you cleanse your spirit yourself and as sin and the philosopher's stone. It's symbolic for you know, enlightenment and that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, that's funny too, because would you.
Speaker 2: Just start off black? You know, we were born in sin and we're cleansed. You know, some people could even argue our belief is alchemical in nature, you know, very broad.
Speaker 1: Thirty thousand foot view.
Speaker 2: You start off thirty black, then you're tested by fire, the Bible says, and maybe purified like gold. You're cleansed. That's that's an alchemical process.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean by we started out.
Speaker 2: Black, born into sin, corrupted? You know, we need the blood of Christ for salvation and to be accepted into the family of God.
Speaker 1: And narcissism is almost like a reverse of that where they believe they believe the darkness is it's almost like a superior over the light because the darkness created the light. That's what That's how they interpret. Well, the darkness gets into the ether, it gets into what Nikola Tesla was working on, right, it gets into so many other things, and a lot of Eastern religions practice this kind of stuff. But I think the darkness also ties into what is known as the Black Madonna, the black Madonna is like something that the Knights Templar worshiped in a way, right, it's like the divine feminine Mary that had black pigmentations.
Speaker 3: Templar called it the black Madonna. Yes, why Madonna, I don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: The whole idea of the black Madonna has a lot of parallels with the Hindu god Kali, which has another skin tone as well. But the whole thing, Yeah, there we go. That's that's from Okay, this is an awesome part. Is that Temple of Doom? Yeah, Temple of Doom? That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the idea you need to stop chanting that.
Speaker 1: Chanting it. Yeah, worship Christ around here. We're good. Yeah, yeah, no. Word. The thing with the skin pigmentation in both the Hindu and Knight's templar, well, that's the thing. When you when you have balanced yourself enough, you have aligned yourself enough, you have condalini awakened yourself enough, you you build yourself up with this with this nosis, this knowledge, this this energy, this power, and it actually changes your skin color. This is what they claim. But when you look at the movie Lucy, right, we've all seen the movie Lucy with stratigoy Hanson what happened to her throughout the whole movie and then and then at the end she turned black. The black goo covered her whole entire body. It actually encompassed her whole entire skin, like her skin became black, and she became what was known as the singularity. She became one with the monad. It's a gnostic movie. She became she defeated, you know, like this escape the escaped it, right, but the whole movie represents an alchemical change into harnessing this philosopher's stone concept. And then now you've it's like with the fruit, right, you have you'll be as gods. Right, So there is this idea and I think science and technology are working side by side with the idea to try and through technology gives people this ability. Yeah, that's what it talks about the Book of Revelation. They will seek death and will not find it. Hmm wow they regretted afterwards. Yeah, but the look the lucy thing's wild, right, like when the movie I've not seen that movie.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, yeah, yeah, she's like it comes to black good. Yeah, she's she's like brought into smuggling drugs and they like they put it inside her body, the package, and it like breaks open. She something happens to her, She gets hurt. I can't remember what she had shot or something. That's something crazy happens to her. And the package of drugs breaks open inside of her body and it leaks into her body. And then that's when she her brain in the chemistry just all changes and she's she's able to, you know, practically see the future, and she's she's just she's upgraded.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, that's the Mark of the Beast. That's the concept that they threw in the film of the Mark of the Beast. You had something in your body that fused with your DNA and then all of a sudden sets you onto this Condolinian spiritual awakening in each chakra that you went up through as the movie progressed, because the movie did progress, it would it would it would say forty eight percent and then six ye five percent. So it represents to me, you know, the chakra and you're actually working your way up to this awakening, this condolini awakening that you know, the what do they call it the crown chakra? Yes, you know, it's funny. Went up the.
Speaker 2: Spine to take a bite of the third eye, apple ric those colors of.
Speaker 3: The the Kundalini, they're all based in colors from the lower lower chakras to the higher. If you flip those colors around, that's the LGBTQ flag. That the LGBTQ. So what they do is they they prioritize sexual energy, which is lower energy right lower chakras. They prioritize the sexual weird energy other than the purple like enlightenment energy.
Speaker 1: And I saw that. I think Sam Schripley gets some the other. I think this has a lot to do with what will be evangelized to us when and if, you know, phone angels return or we get some sort of disclosure. I think this has something to do with the horror Babylon, mystery Babylon, the religion. It's going to be a religion, right, I mean, if if anti crisis to come here, he's going to promote a belief system.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Anything's the same happening right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at the feminism and everything that's just been running rampant through our culture right now, and just it's a it's a lot of intense feminism. I guess that's how you can put it. And some people might take that to a fence, but in reality, you know, my son, if I can't baby him, he won't he will be soft like a silk pillow and he won't learn anything. But that is feminism, and it softens everybody, and then we're all very susceptible to whatever the agenda is susceptible to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, it all goes back man to genesis, Man sea war. I mean, some people will disagree with what I'm about to say, but I think that it's it's something to dig into yourself. Number one. Don't listen to anything I have to say. Whatever, Actually listen to what I have to say. But it's the serpent seed idea. You know, Doc gets into it. He's covered it very logically and with a lot of research behind it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But that I've got you here with me, Man, let's kind of dig into that because I do think it also is going to circle back around to that same idea in revelation. Right. I don't know if this has anything to do with the mingling of the seed or you know, iron mixed with clay. Right, there's a bunch of different ideas where we have this concept of an integration but it's happened or the ideas there that it's happened in Genesis, you know the seed that the seed boar, the serpent seed, Caine and all this, all this stuff. You know, he borrow the mark that he had.
Speaker 3: A God put a mark on him right on Cane. Now what's the purpose of that, well, to protect him, to protect Caine. Yeah, it's grace. What was that mark?
Speaker 1: Like? What to me? I think my personal belief on it. I think it's the starren fan whoa, I don't know, whoa, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know that ain't Jewish legends and lower luck. When you go to the the Talmud, it says that his h they believed his mark was that he was covered in hair mmm at the toe. And that's why whoa God done it and give him a single horn? It said, whoa that he was scared. That that's why he was scared. Everybody's going to kill him because he looked like this beast. He was different. Well that's true or not, but that's what the talment it says. And it says that when he left become a vagabond. Later you have the story of Lamech in the Bible. Where it says he comes home, he says, if Kane was cursed, I'm going to be doubly cursed because I killed him man, and in my anger I killed the youth. The Talmud says that story is referring to Tubul Cane. His son would lead his father Lamech on hunts, and he was going blind. He would direct his bow and to him where to shoot. And he saw this hairy beast with a horn in the wilderness and told his dad where to shoot. He shoots, They walk up on it, and then he's close enough that Lamet can see. He says, oh my god, this is my ancestor Caine.
Speaker 1: What have you done? Boy?
Speaker 2: And he turns and kills the son Tubule Cane for the mistake in his anger, and then comes home. And then that's where the Book of Genesis picks up. He comes in and he says, if king was cursed, I'm double the cursed because I just killed the man and in my anger killed the youth. Whether it's true or not, you know, but that's what the legends were and what the toalm had said.
Speaker 1: Well, what's that name? What's that painting too?
Speaker 2: It's assisting chapel assisting chapel the last judgment. When you look at that, it's the Book of Revelation and got all the stuff going on that it talks about. But at the very bottom center of the painting there's this big hill and then you see it's a cave entrance and there's a flame in the background like a tail or something.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And if you look, there's two guys there. One looks exactly like a sasquatch one. Then it's got another more human looking one covered in higher and with a single horn, and he's like getting in the face of the other one, like yelling like he's mad. That's what I interpreted as. But I think that's Michaelangelo, who was reading the towel with all these other ancient, you know, extra biblical books before they were you know, marked its unstot enough to read them. Yeah, that one, this one, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that he is.
Speaker 2: That's like an Easter egg that he hid in the painting and saying, Okay, here's the serpent seed.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Because they're front and center. They're right in the center of the paint. Got the it's got three big tongues. But I was like that to me, I think that's Esau and Kine weird. It's got Harry coverings, is like God's card. One thing too is what's his name, the king Nebuchinazer. He was cursed, he's hir grew as long as eagles talons, and he wanted the wilderness as a madman for seven years. Kind of like that's God's calling card.
Speaker 1: He curses you and makes you interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a wild man or Harry go demon or sasquatch, I mean, whatever the label you want to put on it.
Speaker 1: Well, werewolf. Yeah. What I love about the meta narrative of the whole thing is that in Genesis it's almost a direct reflection of what happened, you know in the garden between the serpent Adam and Eve and Jacob and Esau. You know, it's it's where two are born, right, You've got the seed evil seed, right, Well, you've you know, you got Esau coming out pushing on Jacob's head right in the way, crushing his head, bruising the hazing the head. I'm sorry. And and you know.
Speaker 2: Jacob about second clutching the heel of Esau bruising the hill that it's a polaroid picture at Dennis's three fifteen scurse, right, and the reader, that's what they would have thought. You know, it's what people need to stop interpreting things how they think it is. You know, this is an ancient text, so you got to get in their mindset, okay. And they didn't have a Bible. They had scrolls, and they're scrolls. Wasn't in chapters. It was all just one flowing story. So Genesis three fifteen, all this stuff that we're talking about happens in Genesis twenty five, twenty five. The curse was in three fifteen. Like I said, there weren't chapters and numbers then, so this is just a short distance down on the scroll.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: So they're reading it. They ain't reading it like us. It's randomly picking a burst that God picks for them. No, they read it from front to the finish. So when they read that Genesus three fifteen curse, they're like, okay, if you paragraphs later, oh here's Jacob and esau wa, wait just a few verses I heard about this. And they go back, oh, there it is. It had been fresh on the memory in mind of the people reading that text back then, and that's exactly where their head would have went when they read the Birth of Esaul.
Speaker 1: And you know it's funny too, man, with a lot of this stuff, with a lot of these ideas, right that we're talking about, it's it's very important to not throw the baby out with the bathwater with a lot of stuff, you know, I know, like we're referring to maybe something that's in the tall mood and tell Mute says terrible things, right, Like, it says things that are absolutely like wrong, right, But there's some things that you can pick yeah, certain things. And I'm I might I misspoke. It was the mid.
Speaker 2: Rashes Okay, okay, mid rash, Yes, I'm sorry, mid rashes. Yeah, the town mood that that's when they talk about killing Goiam and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it's pretty bad law. The law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're they're made up law that tries to bypass God and so on and so forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's really bad man. You know, but they're just lost, man. They're the people out there. They're just lost, man. And I hope that they as we walk closer into whatever direction we're heading, that they have some sort of revelation, man, that that God starts to pluck some of the some some of the good ones out. You know, I don't have a choice on.
Speaker 2: That, but I think that God's doing in Revelation, like the whole garments, supernatural garments in the Garden of God, that was the symbol of kingship and priesthood. It went through the patriarch right, and uh Ezekiel twenty eight tails. You know, every precious stone was your covering and names. All the stones are multi colored. Jacob is the child of Israel's old age, whom he loves exceedingly and bestows upon him this coat of many colors. I think that's what that is, totally many color, and the Israelies is used. They believed in two messiahs. One was the Messiah Ben Joseph Joseph, and then the other the Machiak, the returning conquering king.
Speaker 1: Wow. And they denies Jesus as that one.
Speaker 2: They're still waiting for their Machioch, right, so they already see Joseph as one Josiah ben Joseph for one. The story the brothers rip a piece of the garment off of him or rip it completely off of him, we don't know, and dips it in blood and takes it back to his father. So here's the garment soaked in blood. He said, this is all he's left to your son. Right while, so they already believe in that Messiah. So we get the Book of Revelation. What happens. Christ comes back to the conquering King. It talks about this beautiful garment that he has on. Right, blood is stained up to the bridle. So this garments stained in blood. It says on the thighs written Lord, King of Kings, and it says he rules with a rod of iron, Moses's rod and the garments. I think that's a supernatural garment from the Garden of God, the symbol of kingship, precude and authority. And he comes riding in as the conquering King, the one they're looking for. And he's got on the supernatural garments from the garden of God. The e fought the rod of iron. And he's telling his stiff necked people, you believe in Yosiam and Joseph. I'm trying to tell.
Speaker 1: You I'm that guy. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like his last ditch effort to either pull them back and let them see or this is a football slam.
Speaker 1: The ends on me like I told you it's too late. Yeah, oh yeah, you know you know what it made me think too. It's like it's like he's coming back but repping everyone that he used. Wow, you know, to get to the point to where he is that now he's kind of shouting them all out right, he's wearing all their stickers. You know. That's why I said he was the second Adam.
Speaker 2: Adam was the first king of in priest of creation. He had the garments and everything right, He's screwed up.
Speaker 1: He failed.
Speaker 2: So Jesus came the second atom and done it right where he succeeded where Adam failed. And then you get the book Hebrews. It says that Jesus was in the order of Malkisa Dick, who had no beginning or no end. Well, Machista Dick was the king and priest of Salem. I think that's a christophany m and it talks about that, and it says that we no longer have a need for a priest because now we have a priest that rules in the temple forever, Jesus. He's the eternal righteous priest that got right the second Adam.
Speaker 1: And we are getting grafted some heavy back into the stuff. I know. Wow, I love it, man, it helps me up. No, I know your dad's got to read Doc's book.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, you got to get in. Yeah, he would love conversations like this. Obviously, he may may only be able to retain ten percent of what we're saying a lot of But but I'm just and not just your dad, but just other people out there in general.
Speaker 3: You know, like there's well, there's a huge war out there. You got to You've got to get into. You know, I learned a lot from you, Stevie. I learned a lot from you, Doc, and I learned a lot from the community that we're in as far as theology goes and in eschatology. You know, I learned so much of scripture and outside of scripture from people like demon Erasers, Brian you got, you got, j T you got. You know, there's so many guys, Paul, There's so many guys that I've learned eschatology and theology from just random stuff.
Speaker 1: Into talk a lot about Joe Sephas too. So when you kind of.
Speaker 3: Get in our community and you start learning about certain things, it pulls you in.
Speaker 1: So this is why you're saying this like your dad's got to start.
Speaker 3: You know, he's never read a lick of the Bible in his life, really right, doesn't know anything. But if he just gets interested by starting with Doc's book and the story of Jacob and he saw the epic of he saw as you say it is, it'll draw you in. Oh, it's very fascinating, very fast. I agree he needs I would love for him too. I think you would love it. Anybody would love it. But you just got it. You know, maybe maybe go check out doc on tinfoil hat. Just type in Doc Brown tinfoil hat on YouTube. Maybe you'll find a find a little route to give you a little booster there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So Sam's got something going on. This what's he got. He's got the word debate.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, the World War debate.
Speaker 1: Some it's word the word war, a word war.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a debate because of the word war in Atlantic City.
Speaker 1: That's cool. And everybody's going in two and three so it'll be w W one. Is that what you're gonna say. I'm gonna saying Brad Lale was going there or something, or he's going to go the shot. Kelly, the guy that I've.
Speaker 3: Shown Kelly's going there in Digital Social Hour. That's interesting. Okay, yeah, man, that the debate stuff is. That's a that's an interesting line there because.
Speaker 1: I'd just dictate.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, I'll debate like in the you know, what is it getting up there and debating somebody else?
Speaker 3: But thinking about it, like debates are you know? Okay, let's go to The Great Debaters, the movie with Denzel Washington, one of my favorite movies, The Great Debaters. Love the movie, check it out. But there's really none of that today. There's no There really wasn't much of it back then, but that it was competition between colleges. And there's of course debate teams now still, but it is not publicized. And you got people like Charlie Kirk that have kind of forced their way onto college campuses, set up a tent and you know, put a microphone in front of anybody and said, hey, come debate me. You know, let's hear your thoughts, let me tear you in half and whatever. But that that is, it's such a good idea. I don't know why hasn't been done sooner. The word the the debate kind of if they can, if they can do it right, and bring people in from all corners of tribalism and actually debate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the problem is that most of the people.
Speaker 3: I think that most of the people that are probably going to go there are of our community and have kind of like minded people.
Speaker 1: I highly doubt there that fringy base. Yeah, we're you know, the fringe is becoming large. Now, well think of it, do you? Gosh? I hate why my mind works this way, but I think of like what could this do to society? Like if debating becomes trendy, it becomes something that's populating a big part of market because it just builds right back. Well, I'm talking about like in a way, it's just going to start to demoralize people. Yeah, you have two people that are i mean incredible at debating their topic. Yeah, and you're like, I don't know which one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know what's true. Yeah, a great point. No, I agree with you one hundred thousand percent, because there is such intelligent people that are just die hard on their beliefs and maybe they're half right, but they sound one hundred percent right. Yeah. Well, it's not all about being right, it's about how do you? How are you justifying yourself to make sense, right, and then people catch that and they go, that's that's that's true, you know. But I'm just saying that's kind of like how I look at it from a psychle logical level. Yeah, after reading a lot of the propaganda books that I've I've read, it's my mind works kind of like I'm like, what's the business tactic behind this or like what is how is this profiting you know, this area or whatever? So how's their system of propaganda work? Like what is yeah, causing effect? I guess you know. But uh, We're gonna go to the strip tonight and check out the luxurious hotels of Las Vegas. You guys have fun. Yeah, Jesse lives here at cross Footes and crackheads. It's like, I can't stand it. Free months. You gotta look. You gotta go there to the walk the Golden Nugget. You got to walk the street there like you were at bro Grove, you know, like is Jesus Christ Lord, you know, and like pointing at them. You know, don't even get me. That was awesome, dude. But yeah, and then I want to show him, uh, Fremont, which is a lot of history the month place area. That's what I enjoy about Vegas. You know. We we went out to the you know, the nature side of it. I do want to kind of do Hoover Dan, but that's gonna I might maybe do that Dan or something. We can get a lot of cool places to go hang out and Hoover Dan thirty five forty from the house forty minutes. Oh yeah, yeah. It's right next to Henderson, right or something like that. It's just past. Yeah, yeah, and uh, but the trip's been fun around day three. Uh, Doc leaves tomorrow. I leave tomorrow too. I have a plane flight that's late at night. That's gonna suck because the three hour h going into the future. Yeah, tiland travel. Yeah, I'm gonna get there. It's gonna be seven o'clock in the morning, and my kid's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be excited to see me. So I got to sleep as much as I gotta. You guys, you're visiting me and I'm not flying around like this. That's that's just you giving me anxiety hearing about your flight too.
Speaker 1: Man. That's funny. Man. Yeah, Well, thanks guys for hanging out and uh, you know, hope you folks enjoyed the audio exclusive. Yeah. I don't know when I'm going to do another one of these, but yeah, Doc, you want to shout out your your stuff, plug your stuff and uh.
Speaker 2: Prometheus Lynn's podcast. Uh check out the website prometheuslynns podcast dot com. You can get you a signed copy of the book, send out sticker packs and all that cool stuff. To sign up for the mailing list and you do that, you will get three or four chapters digitally free of my book to see if it's a good read that you might like. And then you also get a code and you could sign up for the ad free listening experience for one month for free. And if you like it, hey four bucks a month you can keep it. If not, you can catch Yeah tst drive it's free. Yeah, look at that, and you're doing this full time. I am now. Yeah, let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 1: So support your boy. Check out his stuff. You know his book is out there. It's it's been talked about on some shows. It's it's been a it's a pretty cool topic to wrap your head around. If you're into Genesis six, Nephalom and it's a Bigfoot all that kind of stuff. It's probably one of the most it was a very calm, easy read, and you know it's one of those where you want to just kind of get to the next chapter but can't put it down. Yeah, Jesse, thank you as well Man for you know, having us down here, and thank you guys, you know, pleasure. This is a pretty We're actually in a podcast studio right now. You know, Jesse's white starting any of the mics or nothing. They're just easy, simple, exactly. Yeah, Christian's got a show going which is cool a lot in common podcast.
Speaker 3: Check it out if you like politics and all the drama. Check that out if you don't stay far away.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, thanks for letting us crash here and putting a roof over head at anytime. But love you guys, Love you folks. Be sure to support the channel. Head on over to YouTube, hit that subscribe button, like the show, share with your friends, and support the show on audio platforms Apple Podcasts, Freaker, Spotify, and you know, leave reviews, hit that follow button, hit the notification bell. We'll see you next time. Sha