Speaker 1: Watch brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Now we've talked about my OCD dick before, and what gets me hard. Okay, it's not hot women, it's not this, it's not that. What I really love and it gets my OCD going is when all the names match. Okay, it makes me so excited. So to check out our guest tonight, I'm gonna direct you to Twitter only fans, but most importantly fansly. Okay, you're gonna head over there and check out Sonny Breeze s u n n y b r e zzze across all social media, all those fun sites links to everything or in the episode description, you know what we always say, bare minimum you could do is at least follow these folks on social media. The next step payday rolls around. Oh, got a little bit of cash. Head on over to the fans like ladies and gentlemen, My guests for the evening, Sonny Breeze, Sonny, thank you so much for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you for so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Honestly, can I start with the third rudest question you can ask a woman, and you should never do it as you're talking to them right off the bat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, my I know what it is.
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to ask? Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I'm twenty three?
Speaker 1: You look phenomenal. Twenty three works perfect. You got a you got a thing about you? Cute young let's dive into it now. I grew up listening to rap music. I have no idea what those measurements are that guys layout for you. I have no concept of what they are. So I've kind of come up with my own concept of measurements on the show. Right, Can I ask you? Do you know what your height is?
Speaker 2: Well? So it's five foot six and a half. So I line and say I'm five foot seven and have since I started modeling when I was eighteen, because you.
Speaker 1: The taller, the better.
Speaker 2: Sure, so I'll always just say I'm five and seven, but I'm five at six five at six and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? For my foot guys out there not necessarily my thing, but I understand why they're into it. My goodness, what a shot? Can I ask what shoe size you are?
Speaker 2: I am a size seven, the Lucky number seven.
Speaker 1: Lucky number seven, And can I ask what cup size you are?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: Can I ask if we could maybe give the audience a glimpse of this? Yeah, wonderful and they're all real, so that's my goodness. Oh okay, oh god shaking. Now that that wonderfulness is out of the way, I have to ask you, can we dive into it? How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry in whatever field that was, whether it was dancing, camming, got right into you know, the pay sites like what was your first move where you went? Vanilla life just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I need to stretch this out and try something new that is so cool.
Speaker 2: So I'm very happy that you asked that. So for me, it's a very interesting thing. So for me, modeling was a goal. It wasn't something that I thought was possible for me. So I started out in feminism advocacy, so for women within the industry, like all the politics regarding that to get like leaks removed or any like deep fakes removed, any type of non consensual imagery removed. That's what I actually started out in. So I got into modeling through car shows. That's what developed my portfolio, right and I realized, like, hey, they want to work with me. I can easily model regardless of you know, anything else, regardless of the tattoos on the scars, anything with me, regarding with what people told me that I could not succeed in this industry. For so basically I just found a niche and I got very comfortable. So with nude modeling and like figure modeling, glamour, I was never not uncomfortable with it. I mean I was never. I was always very comfortable. I don't believe nudity is a bad thing. I hate that people, you know, especially where I'm from. I noticed that in Europe and stuff, it's not even considered pornography, where in America it is considered born. Yeah that's that. I've noticed that, and I've heard that so many times, which is crazy. But yeah, So I got very comfortable and built it up through lingerie road door a bikini, and then I was like, you know what, let me just take it off. I want to take it off anyway, why not just do it? And so I was an erotic or new model for such a long time, and I'm like, you know what, I'm not vanilla anyway, I'm not just a model. I do live a kink lifestyle like basically my whole I don't live like a vanilla lifestyle like. I have a kink okay lifestyle, so like it's already a part of my life. And I hated hiding that for so long due to my political advocacy. Sure, and so that's what actually made me decide to like go into the adult industry is for the funding for my political advacy and to just let go. I wanted to be free and while through once instead of trying to hide behind you know what I try to do for people. I wanted to live for me.
Speaker 1: I have a bunch of questions and I want to dive into all of them.
Speaker 2: I gave you a lot. I gave you so much.
Speaker 1: It was so good though it was so good.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's riding up? Is it up? Or down?
Speaker 1: Oh? Let's try down if possible. But I totally forget it. That's Jesus, Wow, you look wonderful. Let me ask this dumb question from total ignorance car show modeling. Where is that on the hierarchy of like? This is not an insult. I swear to you and I'll tell you a personal connection if it feels like it's meant to be. Where's that like for girls who go to like the liquor stores and promote things in like out it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's promotional modeling, okay, the way like fashion or print. I didn't get into that until I had the portfolio from the car show.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. My wife worked at a liquor store for many years, and those girls would come in to promote you know this guy this that.
Speaker 2: That's just promotional. It's not by no means. You don't even get a salary, and you don't have like protection behind the agency, so like any insurance or anything. So it's a lot different. It's basically underneath the table for promotional modeling, sure, where all the different aspects. It's a good bit different.
Speaker 1: What are are there a few other things that you would call promotional modeling? Like, what are some other thing? Is it? I remember when I used to drink in bars, like twenty years ago, at like clubs, they would have girls to come around to have you sign up for stuff. Is that promotional modeling? What are some other examples of it?
Speaker 2: So a lot of girls either they try to come by and sell you something or promote a business or product, or try to get you to sign up for something. I've done that before, especially for like Mac tools, to where I'd try to get people to get like raffle tickets oh okay, or contests sign ups. Okay, yeah that was I mean this was back when I was like nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, this was at.
Speaker 2: The beginning of my career. And yeah, it was raffle modeling and then stuff. And it was good money for what you were doing. I mean, what sure, the hard all right.
Speaker 1: I want to dive into two things. One, your political advocacy and your relationship status or the kink you were implying that you live a lifestyle of. First off, the advocacy, I think that's important. Tell me what it is, what you're pushing for, what you want to accomplish with it, and how you initially got into whatever the idea is that you are promoting.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so, I am an anti trafficking, anti non considual imagery, anti child pornography, child sexual abuse material, anti bestiality, anti any type of digital exploitation of any kind. I thought a thought against this for so many years. I was a victim of it from ages thirteen until I was about fifteen Wow, from ages eleven to twelve, that's when I was assaulted. Wow, and then a lot of those videos were then used to exploit me. So basically that's where I got into the political advocacy for this for women and children. I mean not only women and children either, it's for men too, and people who are that don't identify with any of those terms at all. So basically I've gotten into the fact that we do in our society today, we are advanced enough to fight against this issue. We are, but a lot of the people, like the tech pirates, the huge nonprofits, the government, and a lot of people like also in charge of the government that would be prosecuted if this were to come out. That is the reason why all of these issues have not been solved. And what's crazy to me is that they try to use you know, producers, pornographers, you know, consensual pornographers, and I'm not talking about the people that non consensually. Sure try to exploit girls and stuff, because that was a thing, but now it's really has changed. But basically sex workers. I do feel like our escapegoat only fans, models, producers, people that willingly want to do pornography.
Speaker 1: With their own will.
Speaker 2: I feel like they are just escapegoat for issues like that, and that is completely and utterly wrong. And that's actually the reason why this issue hasn't been solved is because organizations against the anti trafficking or for the anti trafficking movement, excuse me, they want to abolish pornography as a whole when it's impossible. Sure, so that is simply a scapegoat. Okay, They're not wanting to end digital trafficking. They're wanting to end pornography, which makes no sense. Majority of the pornography out there, I do hate to say, is consensual, Sure, but all the non consensual pornography that isn't verified, that doesn't have age verification or can say of those depicted in it, why a lot of platforms aren't even allowing that anymore.
Speaker 1: You said, scapegoat, and you you made. You made a great point kind of for a theme that I've been having through interviews this season, where there's this stigma from the outside looking at adult performers in any aspect of it. Right, here's the dumb stigma. Obviously I don't apply to that and I don't think that, but here's the dumb right, here's the dumb IDEA girl wakes up at noon every day, then she goes and shoots her porn scene for a half hour. She gets her fifty thousand dollars check, comes home, doesn't have to work anymore. I totally get it. And here's the other thing. Ready, this is this is this is the totally from the outside these girls. Oh okay, sorry you.
Speaker 2: Were I'm hearing it, but I'm lying. Good God, Deck, I hear so. I really truly do believe.
Speaker 1: That sounds great, right, I mean I would take Ryan.
Speaker 2: Didn't get that.
Speaker 1: So the other aspect of it being exploided the other as well. I don't know. I know of Sofa ring.
Speaker 2: Yes, but like it's crazy because a lot of their stuff is behind non disclosure agreements, which is where a lot of the like OnlyFans manage it companies, they hide behind it to like exploit models. Really, but this is such a it's so vast, it's so vast, it's such a deep But no, please go on. I just wanted to bring that up because it's a major problem with younger girls going into an industry they don't really understand.
Speaker 1: And and that's I've always advocated for that on my show, More Knowledge, More Knowledge, more intelligence, go into You wouldn't go into a welding job with no experience. You'll burn your fucking hand off or scorch your eyes or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Way, Why what should you go in here with no experience?
Speaker 1: Now, again, from the outside stigma, I would hit it with and say, you're exactly what you said. I believe people believe where they go these people are monsters. They just they're probably loaded with STDs. They go around and make non consensual this and that.
Speaker 2: You ran through you girls, the boked over a thousand people and stuff. I'm like, baby, listen, I'm about in the twenties for my body count. And people are surprised at that, and I'm like, no, like I'm counting like it's in the twenties.
Speaker 1: You girls literally gave up something like an eight hour job at an office for a sixteen hour job. You get more, You get tested more than anyone I know in my life. Right.
Speaker 2: No, you safer that way though, and morel Even me and my content boyfriend we're talking about that. Yeah, it's much safer to hook up within the industry.
Speaker 1: Than sure sure people are stands in the bar Now, let me ask you. If you go up to any other adult star in the industry and you say, hey, I am advocating for no trafficking and no non consensual content, how many of them go, oh, no, I have to stop you there, sonny, I like trafficking people like zero none this industry.
Speaker 2: So with mine, it was the modeling the music. A lot of them were like, look, we can't promote anything negative.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I know, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, isn't that crazy though, but it's so true. But no, no one is for that in this industry, and if they were, then they wouldn't be in it.
Speaker 1: So so it's crazy to me that they're used as a scapegoat when you say, all the excuses that would make porn performers undesirable are absolutely untrue.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, like, and the evidence proves that yeah, one percent fix everything does because it wouldn't be a thing if it were true. With what these A lot of the big nonprofits are even trying to say. There's even one girl that Gosha. I even say your name, she's probably the assume me, so that's why I'm not saying her name. So basically she's making money off of survivors of non consensual explicit materials for when back when porn hubbed it allowed that stuff. So basically, she's profiting off of hundreds and hundreds of survivors of that. And keep in mind a lot of them are like minors, a lot of them were like victims of domestic violence for their partner, what record them without the consent and then upload it for cruelty purposes? And yeah, she's basically making money from a book off of that. And then I'm over here trying to raise awareness and say like, hey, you know, if you can donate and raise awareness about our movement. I mean, our takedown services are completely free. We won't share your story with anybody, we won't tell anybody. It should be non disclosure. You know. That's one of the craziest things that I have seen is that the people that say they are against this issue, they exploit the survivors right over again. And I'm like, this isn't what you should do. Like someone's story should be to them, to them. If they're posting about it online, that's different because they want people to know about it, you know, they want people to know the names. But no, for this, it just seems like, are you even really against what you're talking about? Because even for huge government organizations like Netmeg or National Center against Exploitation, they only advocate for like education. They don't actually advocate for any solutions for this issue, when there's more than enough solutions for the problem, including like prosecution for people who try to track people online. Sure, which is crazy to me. It's it's so deep though, it's so deep. It's beyond like this industry too. I mean it's within the modeling industry, the acting industry, within the influencer industry. Because that's actually how I got trafficked was unfortunately, they told me I was going to be like a huge influencer on musically or musically was the TikTok before TikTok. I don't know if a lot of people do remember it. I do. It was like a fever dream like it's because all the trauma soffer on that app. But basically they told me that I was going to be the biggest star on that app, and so I went and met up with them to make a deal and then I ended up basically getting assaulted getting room to get it. It's it's very it's not what's crazy is like that happened to me in a town in Alabama. It's much more prevalent and was much more prevalent within twenty fourteen, twenty seventeen. Sure, in the West Coast and the northern East Coast, and honestly all throughout It wasn't just I mean, I believe it's all throughout the world.
Speaker 1: I do too. Sadly, I think it is a much bigger problem than people acknowledge or are willing to admit. And I think most of the solutions are too broad, like you said, and blanket it. Hey, let's get rid of porn in general. I mean, there's other things that no, I know, other there's other things in life you could apply that to, where a broad wipe away just does not fix the problem. A lot of other political issues too, And it seems like people always go back to just get rid of everything, just fuck it, get rid of it. You don't understand these women that are performing in the industry and doing it the right way and doing it correctly and everything, would want nothing more than just a clean list of Hey, you can only do this type of stuff. This is all that we accept. All of it is within bounds and whatever else, not even like crazy stuffing. My rule is, sorry, you know, after your story, it's kind of dumb to make this joke. But I always say, I don't care what anyone does as long as there's no kids or dogs in the room, right right, I don't get it right.
Speaker 2: That's completely an early valid You're not the only one i've heard of big corn corn companies say that. I say corn because of.
Speaker 1: The I get whatever you need to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's it called the censorship? Oh, you can't say porn, you gotta say corn. It's but no, basically that's kind of the main Basically, that's it. That's what I'm against. I'm like, listen, if you want to make I don't care what type of content. I don't care if you are the nastiest, most explicit. I don't care if you do bathroom scat, water, sports, puke. No, your content deserves to be protected. I don't know what I mean. And you don't deserve to be associated with people that do and animals.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people do associate these people with that, which is wrong, Like, no, these are people exercising their sexual and ambiguity.
Speaker 1: And and I can't say it either way.
Speaker 2: And the gunity you're a sexual experss expression, okay, freedom of being able to do that, because a lot of places, I do hate to say, they don't have the freedom to do that. You're basically going to get executed for You're right to express that, which is an in a lot of places that I feel like I'm very privileged, you know, as an American the.
Speaker 1: Window.
Speaker 2: But I know, like I feel like as an American, you know, we get that privilege to really exercise this even with all the backlash and all the misinformation behind it. You know, we are very free to do this type of stuff. But yeah, you know, I feel like the misinformation that's mainly the main issue.
Speaker 1: Sure behind Let me ask you this and then I would love to dive into your relationship and then some of your content too. And again, if this question's too hard or too rough, you know, pull me back. How did the trauma you went through not turn you off to all of this in general? I have a theory on it, but I'd love to hear it from you if it's the same one, and I'll tell you if it's close. How did everything you went through, like you know, if I fucking got burned badly by a coffee machine, I would never want to drink coffee again. Instead, it sounds like you're going, well, let's make coffee exactly the way I want to make fucking coffee from now on. Tell me, how did you push past that and get into this like full time? How are you like? Fuck it, I'm pushing forward, I'm turning you know around whatever you would say.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, so for me it was to see the lifestyle that I could have beyond it. And a lot of the people that did, unfortunately abuse me. They were not true to what they said they were. They were even like at times like a lot older than they said that they were, or even that they were affiliated with a certain community that they actually were. Not sure, But for me and a lot of women out there, the dynamic between men and women, it's inevitable. I mean, this is how we can pro create and actually create a future. Sure, so when you view these dynamics in a different way, I do feel like you would suffer less and then gain more pleasure, if that makes sense, which is why you know? Yes, okay, so I'm not kind.
Speaker 1: Of no, No, that makes total sense to me. I I think what I was going to say is the same thing where it almost becomes empowering when you say this was taken from me. It was you know, you know, injured to me. It caused trauma to me. But this is a natural part of life, sexuality, being sexual, you get in horny whatever it is that it's almost like I can't completely turn myself away from you. Weren't going to go be a monk in the hills. You might be some day, but you weren't going to be a monk in the hills. So what are you going to do? And the only way, one of the only ways, I think, is to reclaim your power by saying I'm going to do this thing that was you know, traumatize for me or hurt for me or whatever, and I'm going to do it exactly the way I want to make it exactly as pleasurable as I want. Is that kind of your mindset?
Speaker 2: Oh? Exactly. I wanted to do what I wanted to do. Okay, re barbless of what people trying to exploit me for what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Basically, well, let me ask you and then I keep mentioning the relationship idea, but I want to jump into that since you kind of segued into it there. What do you want to do? What is your stuff? Do you have a niche? Do you have a thing you love, especially that you're trying to get better at. Do you like what is the the full totality of your content? Do you think yes?
Speaker 2: So for me, it is definitely the BDSM dynamic and a lot of stuff to do with theatrics, acting, the facial expressions, the costumes, the dynamics that people want. So especially when it comes to like the slave and master concept, that's something that I really like to focus on. I mean, especially consensually and like how it works, especially from like the submissive perspective.
Speaker 1: Okay, can can And again I I don't want to touch on stuff that hurts. But do you think that is in there from the experiences you've had in your life or is it like you're going back to not back to that. I'm sorry, you're putting yourself back in a position of not being in control. But in the back of your head, you know I am in full control of this situation. Here. Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: No, that's exactly what it is. Okay, So it is going a little bit back to it. Well, what's crazy is like this is consensual and it's not any way out of my control.
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean it was.
Speaker 2: Just completely and early different. And it's also something that a thought was impossible after experiencing what I did, when that's not true.
Speaker 1: So it was a hill for you to climb over and you got there. It's almost like this is, you know, a silly analogy, but it's almost like if you got beat up. At some point, you may replay it in your head, but you may over time go, well, if I had just moved this way and hit him differently, I win that fight. I knocked that guy out. I beat him up real bad. This and night probably not great to talk about violence, as we're talking about violence and trauma. So I apologize for that, but it's all right right, And then eventually you go, hey, in my head, that wasn't so big of a deal. Not that it's not a big deal, it's just you go, it doesn't have to rule my life. I can move forward, right, I can accomplish things I want to accomplish exactly. Yeah. Yeah, so a loot no your content, then you do a lot of is it what is it officially? Is it bondage? Is it S and M? What are you? Are you doing rope stuff like S and M?
Speaker 2: Okay, it is and M is sadistic anassocism. Okay, all right, you know, unfortunately, I believe it is a display of the dynamics of our world, you know, especially with the sims, a woman in the dominant n Okay, yeah, I believe it's like almost a theatric of our s seconality as demons.
Speaker 1: Now can I ask this, do you ever switch? Or is that just not you're not interested in that?
Speaker 2: Oh I suck? I No, I don't, God, I would suck. I'm down to try it. I believe I have the right person to try it too, But it's final means going to be like a true sayst for some of the nominatris that I see that are just they own the role, you know, And I'm like, I don't even know if I could say that with a straight face. But then they're like, girl, I don't know if I could get up and bend myself like that and take a shot, and so you know, it's it's it's it's in your preference, you know.
Speaker 1: As sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can imagine them wouldn't want to like look a man's feet or anything.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it. Some of the people I meet that are a switch. I'm so surprised because it'll it'll be like you, which is just like a sweet young girl, and I'm like, there's no way she could be mean. And then I'll do an interview she's like, so I'm smashing this guy in the balls and it's like, no, I.
Speaker 2: Have a girlfriend like that. Yeah, that's only that. Keep in mind, this girl ain't one hundred pounds, not even one hundred pounds, so can we. Yeah, dominat Trix are real because and like especially in our attitude and stuff, because it is naturally you sure sure attitude in your Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. So so what kind of requests do you do? You do custom videos for people at all? Or okay, all right, what is your favorite request and what is the request that is within your realm of doing? Not like again some ridiculous, crazy stupid requests something gross? What is something within your realm of doing? But you're you're kind of bummed out, You're like, ugh, all right, and that's not to disparage anyone who's requesting that or anything like that. I just always like to understand what kind of content really gets you excited to make and what is something you'll make where you're kind of like, eh, it's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally So for me, my favorite topic content, especially recently, has been cosplay with the characters like in Bondage in some type of ways. So I did one recently where Wonder Woman was tied up with her lasso a truth. Granted it wasn't really accurate. They did want me to have my blonde hair and basically be me, but just in the Wonder Woman costume. Okay, so that was That is so cool and so hot to me. So one thing that I've got to say that I dislike but that I will do is the deep to where I will throw up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it's a lot. It's a lot I can imagine. Yet, what are some of the drawbacks of cosplay? Because I interview so many women who really love it, especially newer girls coming into the industry, but they haven't really dove all in. I wonder if their answer is the same as your answer.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of work, a lot of work, a lot of money, and a lot of details.
Speaker 1: Money's the one I hear, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. So cosplays are a ton of money. So one of my inspirations is a Sweetie Fox, that really pretty cosplay point Star. She's very famous for solos and like theov she's done like cute stuff with like Judy Hops a lot of like furry stuff. Another wo would have to be anime, steam punk and video games. That's just don't sure the amount of money now already know about the whigs, the costumes, the makeup cost is it's a lot. Yeah, it's it's the details and stuff that really you would either have to like customize them yourself, which takes a lot of time and materials, or you can just go ahead and go buy it.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, how is your business intellect in life and in the industry, Like, is that something where you see it successful, you hear the people doing it. Do you then start planning like, oh, maybe I'll start putting X amount aside for this, or perhaps if I do more of these types of videos, I can get a little more sales and put some cash aside or clear some time and maybe I can work on something. Are you good with the business aspect of it? The marketing, the pushing to people. Are you just kind of getting rolling with that?
Speaker 2: So for me, I have gotten very much better at it, especially the planning aspect for being you know, independent, It is very complicated, especially for scheduling you know, the outfits and what to do with them, and when to do with them, and who's going to photograph me in them. It is a lot of scheduling. However, one thing about this modern day and age is that social media does make it very simple to market. So there's one benefit I do have. It's mainly just the content, getting a plan to organize said content in how to put it out there. You know, I'm sure it's not too explicit for certain platforms. And then even.
Speaker 1: More, we were taught. I believe you you are fascinating. We've gone into fifty different directions that are all like I could have hours and hours long conversations about this.
Speaker 2: I'm a lot, That's what people told me. I'm a lot, you know, I do a lot of especially with the politics within this, because a lot of people don't seem to understand like, no, there's a yet ton of politics within this, and so far that's like the main politics that I'm within, especially since being in politics since I was eighteen.
Speaker 1: You know, who do you get the most pushback from? Is it business leaders? Is it religious people? Is it like who won't even hear you out when you start talking about this stuff?
Speaker 2: So a lot of people, actually we're here, We're like, so far everyone that you mentioned will except for the people that I've noticed that have actually exploited people or that are pro exploiting people that put themselves out there. Sure, so a lot of people do believe like, hey, if you put yourself out there regardless, you deserve to have your image manipulation in me type of way. Sure, when no, many don't even believe that. But the main ones that I get pushed back from are basically they're uneducated or they are pro watching people get hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fucked up. Really Yeah, I won't I won't ask you to name them by name at all. But are there any websites or specific types or niches of porn that you have a problem with? Like, you know, I've interviewed a lot of like older milk women and they're like, I can't be a step mom. I have kids, Like it's awkward, I can't do it. I understand they they'll say, like, I understand it's just acting and whatever, but just something irks me about that. Yeah, it's not that.
Speaker 2: It's not that for a performer. So for me, it would have to be the legitimate like DGLG stuff like okay, where it's like they're legitimately that is the father and that is the little girl.
Speaker 1: That they someone promotes that.
Speaker 2: To this day I'm seeing it. So another one for a platform wise has to be so Motherless is bad about that Motherless, I've heard bad things about ex Hamster.
Speaker 1: Another one is, Yeah, to be fair, I think they just shut Motherless down like two weeks ago, right, yes, I know.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately it is still up in certain countries. Oh okay, I know it's only in Yeah, I know. It's sucks, doesn't it. Same thing with a lot of videos from even So a lot of people that have investigated, like even Epstein Island, they come across abuse videos from like years and years ago, and they're still up there on platforms like Motherless and they're finding them amongst their research, and I'm like, hey, we're over here trying to advocate against them even being down there are uploaded. So basically what we're for especially at you know, the Protect Act, Protect Your Image and Foundation raw or consent over content. Consent over content is like my movement for like the sex workers and stuff. So basically what we are against is sorry, well but that was like we are against that in general, and even like certain content creators, content being late on platforms that do amou content like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's at a lost. It's it's I don't know why anybody, You're right, the only people advocating for this to continue to go or people who are exploiting it in some way or another.
Speaker 2: Right protect pirates or Shorge CEOs that are just so rich they don't even understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even people like that are starting to get against it, and it's just still becoming such an issue. But it's honestly because of a lot of the nonprofits and government institutions that are against this, like netmeg and the National Center Against Exploitation, So they have not done any move like movement to actually push forward a way to prevent digital trafficking or child sexual abuse, material deed fakes, and any anything else. The only thing that has been passed is to take it down at all. The way back in twenty twenty four, which has only gotten one prosecution. Keep in mind at foundation, while we prosecuted over two hundred thousand people, and this is a small nonprofit with two, you know, like about four people running it.
Speaker 1: What is the biggest industry story of this? I think I know, But is there one that's like the milestone of bad as far as the industry goes, You.
Speaker 2: Would have to be like the trafficking hub or like all the people that were actually exploiting people that like they kidnapped or abused on certain platforms. Yeah, there was a huge movement you know against trafficking between twenty twenty and twenty twenty two. I noticed that really exploited so many different aspects and so many different also agents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That girl's do poorn that exploited one of my friends too when.
Speaker 1: She was just a little girl was six.
Speaker 2: That's that's not seriously, Yeah, that man right there is going he's still in prison to this day. There's a friend that I know in the penitentiary that trying to go talk to him, but uh, basically he's separated from all other Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now yeah, I how about what if we did this? What if instead of advocating to try and get this stuff pulled down. We started advocating to get those people into gen pop.
Speaker 2: Okay, get them out executed.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, I'm like, can we just actually start brutalizing these people. I mean, we're not talking about brutalizing somebody that has struggled their whole life. Sure, no dealing with drugs or like, hey listen, I'm going down for drug trafficking. But this is what I've been doing since I was thirteen and stuff, which sucks, but it's true. But that's what I feel like the death penalty is argued against. Is like, like, no, these people should get the automatic death penalty. There needs to be a whole different aspect of criminal justice that deals with these certain type of crimes.
Speaker 1: Truly, and with that sentence, you became the hottest girl I've ever talked to on this show. I could not agree with you more. I am generally anti death penalty, but I can make I am one hundred, one hundred percent. You go, oh, this guy trafficked and you know, fucked them, messed around, did whatever with one hundred girls. I go, oh, good, where's the fire pit? Throw them in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like they used to burn women for less. Yeah, yeah, they used to burn women for talking about the ball.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. All right, let me let me just quickly move into hopefully happier situation. You mentioned the relationship. What is the dynamics of the relationship? Uh? And I say relationship. It sounds like relationships.
Speaker 2: All in memory.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you right now? Okay, okay, all right, with the potential to add more folks by the way.
Speaker 2: Too, No, maybe two right now because the other one is that I've kind of straight up away because I'm not sure if it's healthy or not, you know, but I know it's it's good either way, you know, no bad feelings, which is good. It's like a lot of people have terrible feelings, sure, and like I hate that.
Speaker 1: But three, what is your dynamic? Then? What what is if you don't mind again, you don't have to give me their jobs or social Security numbers? But right, you know.
Speaker 2: But no, So the first one and that is my main one, which is the one that I believe that saved me. That is Daddy, which is also my husband, So he is like my main dom, my daddy and my main provider, my main caretaker for like, if I struggle, if like I get a depressive episode, like he'll help me and then such. But he's also just like a main authority figure in my life. So the second one, I'm just gonna go ahead to my main dom or like this said, the sadist dom or my main bondage and stuff and a bunch of stuff to experience you know, real snm jntwork. So that was him, and it was a Sadis and Massacus situation, a real slave and master situation two where like I had to follow rules and certain expectations for that to work out.
Speaker 1: Okay, and still do okay, all right, do either of those two appear in your videos at all or any of your content? No?
Speaker 2: Not these two? So only one the so his rigging would appear, but not him. Okay, okay, I try to keep If they want to be probably then I don't go.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't play with that, so let me now, Okay, do you do any boy girl content then?
Speaker 2: Or oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you do? And is that with the third person there?
Speaker 2: So the no that one? It was only recently too, that's what's crazy. So with me, I recently went into boy girl last summer when I really just wanted to expand upon it, and then my sex drive was just going crazy and everyone was like, you know what, just try it, see what happens. And I ended up loving it and meeting amazing people, and so I just expanded into full blorn, full blone porn, full blonde fetishes, full blonde kink and everything to express myself and also to quit hiding apart about me. But as for number three, Blake Ross, yeah, that's the one I create content with and that you can see me indefinitely with. Okay, he is the first relationship I had my age ever. Okay, yeah, I haven't been a relationship with anyone my age as I was like fourteen.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well I know, I know.
Speaker 2: So he has been the only one, which is very interesting. We can actually, you know, have a future together. So that has been really amazing. To also see someone that's also like me and in the industry and that likes things that I like. That has been very cool.
Speaker 1: Now, how do you know? And this again, this comes from a place of ignorance, not malice, Like, I don't know, how do you how does it not feel? I don't know, I don't even know. How to word this. I've been with my wife for nineteen years. We met when I was twenty years old. Eighteen years. I apologize to wife. It's yeah, totally monogamous. So that's a lot. No, that's different, it's a lot. How do you do each of them do something separately or individually to make you feel like you are a part of them, not just you're this hot girl that we're either rigging up or banging or this and that. Do you ever worry about that or have that feeling at all? Or how do you push that out of your mind that you know, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe there's not even a good question there, if I'm being honest with you. I just almost feel like if my wife was with me for a portion of time and then with another guy and with another guy, that doesn't mean I don't love her, but I don't know if those other two are just with her to fuck her or if they really care about her, And like, how do you establish those boundaries and everything else in a relationship like that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So the main thing has to be is that they are within the king community too, okay, and that they do understand on the dynamics and do also know the truths. Sure, I don't like life to people. I don't like the like cheating dynamic that is actually pretty prevalent within these type of things. You don't have to be that way at all. So basically, the main dynamic does have to be for your kink in that they do provide a certain service for me in ways that others may not be able to provide. I understand that I'm a lot gotcha. By no means am I the only one in their lives. I'm okay with them having other girlfriends as long as they're not like abusing them or anything.
Speaker 1: But yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 2: Friends amusic because yeah that happened one time, and I'm like, you need to stay away from her. She's just gonna continue to treat you bad. Yeah I know, I know.
Speaker 1: So let me ask in a polyamorous or polly, what is the one you referred to it as? Is it different?
Speaker 2: Both they're the same? Polls just short.
Speaker 1: For okay relationship? Do you feel like you are getting different pieces from each person you're with for different things like if you had you know, this guy does X, Y and Z, and that's what I like him for this person does ABC or do you ever have to try and manage the whole alphabet with each person?
Speaker 2: So for me in my situation, it is the first end, as in, this guy does a B and this die dismand does B or CD and then the other one does you know yeah x y Z yeah right, And like I don't like not telling the truth about that, but that is what it is for me. Sure is like it's different in each relationship for me totally.
Speaker 1: So last question I have for here, By the way, my guest today, Sunny Breeze links to everything or in the episode description. But I will say it again because it makes me so excpt because the fucking names match Twitter only fans and most importantly fans lead at Sonny s u n n Y Breeze bre Zzze links to everything in the episode description. My last question for you, Sonny, what is the next plateau? What are we trying to hit? Is far at both things all things? What is the next plateau we're trying to hit with the activist movement? But also what is your next porn adult industry plateau you're trying to get to? So let's take it obviously, if I asked you just that flat out. The more important thing, no offense to your career, is helping out all those people. But give me both. I want to hear too, what are some of the things you're really looking forward to in this industry?
Speaker 2: So the main thing I'm looking forward to definitely is the sex workers for Safeties for Safety movement. Okay, you know, I want six who's to feel not as much discriminated again, says they do with the anti trafficking movement, I think it's bullshit. It doesn't add up. You're blaming them the wrong people. It's like I said, escapegoat Sure, it's just so wrong. Another thing that I do want is that sex workers to know resources and to also get behind an issue like this. I have heard of a lot of big models, you know, donating money into like feeding America and stuff, But a lot of that money really does not go to hungry families. It goes to the corporations behind it to where there is a lot of charities, to where it does go straight to the person's running it. And they're also pro you. Which is why I am pro foundation role and pro consent over content. Is because we are trying to make a movement for that I'm also really trying to organize maybe like events and get togethers for sw's because I know there's a million out there. I even went to one recently, some a funfair. It was amazing. Everybody loved I loved sharing what I had to say. All of the people followed me. It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Sure, how about how about career wise? Like what are you interested in shooting for any mainstream scenes? Are you interested in shooting any type of scenes? Are we throwing in some kind of gang bang?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is what is a goal we're shooting for this year? Something where we go I want to film my first blank.
Speaker 2: Yes, So for me, it is going to be going to be filming my first PCA that goes viral for the Sex Workers for Safety campaign for Career Rise definitely expanding with the Ideal Models with Danny considering that he has been blacklisted within like the agency's forborn because he called out one oh one, which is crazy because One on one Models has been nothing but negative for is everybody in the industry. I don't understand why him calling them out has put him in such a negative position, but that's really jacked up. But I mean the same thing with me and the woman that I advocate for. She has been doing nothing but fighting against you know, child born and then and then gets blacklisted by huge government agencies against child born that had not solved the problem. So it's kind of like it's very telling, you know, you there's corruption everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, you asked, why would they do that? Why would they you know, come down on somebody, you know, even though they were talking about right here.
Speaker 2: Money they're threatened, Yes, they're threatened, and it threatens their money because we don't we haven't got any money. Why do you think I did the of the freaking you know what I mean? And this has come down to like even taking there was a certain situation this year with.
Speaker 1: Grock x oh I remember, yeahs.
Speaker 2: So a lot of young girls that they're not in the industry whatso fucking ever, they would just post selfies of themselves and have them manipulated. So and this isn't just one thing, it's a lot of like young influencers, YouTubers. I know that family family vlogging is a huge thing now that has been a problem, but just non consensual imagery in general, regardens of player of minor or not. That's that's so dangerous. And when you think about it, even celebrities politicians have had theirselves themselves manipulated to say certain things that they never said, or do certain things that they ever did. It's it's beyond dangerous. It really is, I mean beyond even the explicit imagery part of it.
Speaker 1: I have been asking performers this season how they feel about AI. I think I know your answer. I I totally understand it from the person relation.
Speaker 2: But like, if there's no actual federal law against it, there's no way that we can actually and so far none of the federal laws against it or moving forward, and they're being ignored. It's complicated. It's very complicated. The government really does take advantage of the fact that a lot of people do not read legislation or bills, and so they can just pass them without anyone ever knowing.
Speaker 1: Just with a headline, you know what you could do, drag and paste chat gpt hey summarize this bill for me. That's twelve hundred pages. I'm just kidding. I'm kidding. It is true, it is true. I'm not advocating. I advocate for AI more as a better google, not a image creation thing.
Speaker 2: No that's different. No, that's different. Yeah, completely literally different. But no, that's actually one of the big problems.
Speaker 1: What's one of the big problems that's not.
Speaker 2: Being used properly. But yeahs also just not regulated, which is even bigger.
Speaker 1: We'll get there, Ladies and gentlemen, my guest today, Sonny Breeze. You can find her on Twitter OnlyFans, most importantly fansly at Sonny Breeze with three z's in the middle s U n n y b r e zz Sonny Breeze, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. You are not just a gorgeous girl, not just someone who creates what looks like quality content. You are beyond that in a sense. You are trying to help other people, which I think is special and should be congratulated and should be emphasized. So I would ask too, when we're done with this and whatever, I'll talk to you. But I would love to include some links to some resources in your episode in the description, So if you folks are out there and you did want any of those references, or if you, you know, are a woman considering getting into this industry or a man. Again, this problem affects a lot of people, dominantly women, but men are affected as well, right, yes, yes, so please check in the episode description after you sign up for our fansly, because we've got to get some cash to these folks so that we can make change in this world. You heard what she just said, Ladies and gentlemen, Sunny Breeze Sonny, thanks so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, especially for having me