Speaker 1: All right, what are we all right?
Speaker 2: Down in the back of our paper here I wrote being late.
Speaker 1: I wrote forgetting to lock the door.
Speaker 2: I wrote down danger.
Speaker 1: All right with.
Speaker 3: Etic with ill show you're gone rubing it get except with simple to be pursuing it. I hold out shaw shank through the sewer. Dude, Now what chilling? I think, Eagle, Yeah, we're doing it. Three your clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house or go? That is how it started, kitting Crattit shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit.
Speaker 2: Tune in, so out, crank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 1: I'm wonna hang out with my friend rocking on the radio.
Speaker 2: My one gone by Skin talking on the radio. It's time to to just spons again. All Kati to estee.
Speaker 4: All up radio, Ah yeah, Hello and welcome. This is the world famous Ben and Skin Show comeing to you on a hump day. Thank you for making us a part of your daily routine. I am Ben Rogers, joined by my close personal homie since nineteen eighty two from Richardson, Texas, Jeff skin Wave. Good day, Might Skin yesterday a tough day for you personally struggling with chronic back pain still am.
Speaker 2: I think it's worse today than yesterday.
Speaker 4: We were at a construction site and you were trying to dip beneath a crane or something the lasers and you were she dips beneath the lass, Catherine Zada Jones, but you, as you were, you decided to. We were kind of walking a plank because we were walking in a real muddy area, so we were stepping on boards to protect us from the mud. And you walked under a giant iron crane and you had to like do the limbo with your bad back because it's so low to get to where we were going, and so you crouched down. But then you decided to do a one to eighty while you were talking and telling a story to people behind you. And I'll be damned if you didn't smash your skull on that iron. I was worried about you. You were checking your head for blood. I'm so glad you didn't pass out. But to your credit, you were a trooper. You fought through it and just kept going. I never even saw the crane.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was there.
Speaker 4: We were on our roller Town beer Works construction site, which is a brewery. There been and Iron invested and up in there in Salina, Texas legally. And what happens is is after anytime we've been there, we've been wearing construction helmets. Well that's because it's an active construction site. But we were there at the end of the day after everyone had left, so at that point it's not an active construction site, so we were not wearing construction helmets. So we had some gentlemen there that were interested in being a part of it, and Ben and his brother were walking in front of us, and we're leaving the whole. I don't know how much time you guys have spent on construction sites, but it's usually a big, giant, muddy mess. Christina goes there sometimes just to hang out. I thought you guys were hanging out there so you can just cat call women.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like to wear the construction gear and then whistle it old ladies who walk by, move.
Speaker 2: That dango looking good, girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wrench is ready, hand me my lunch box.
Speaker 4: So uh So, anyway, so Jonathan and Ben are walking in front of me, and I'm in the middle, and our two new friends are walking behind us, and I'm telling the story of our badass brewer Tommy.
Speaker 2: And so I thought in my head I was.
Speaker 4: Getting ready to kind of just kind of lean underneath this basically scaffolding, and I'm you know, when you're telling a story, you look at the person. So I'm walking forward and I'm turning back behind myself to tell the story, and man, my head, I'd hit this is basically I think they call this thing a cherry picker. It's basically one of those buckets that's on a crane film football games. Yeah, And so imagine the size of the arm that holds that up in the air.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 4: And I smashed my head in that. It's one of those things where you hear everything and then suddenly everything goes.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, can you see the cartoon birds around your head?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And the guy that we were with, one of the guys that we were with was a doctor actually in O R scrubs already, and so then my next memory is him holding my marm, going, hey, man, are you okay? I mean, I hit that thing hard.
Speaker 1: That's scary.
Speaker 4: And I'd already been taking advil every four hours because my back doesn't work. So just now I'm like, when you take the advil I don't know if you guys know that you have to tell the advil which part of your body to go help. So I told the advil, hey, man, now go take care of my head. So the advil stopped taking care of my back. So now my back hurts worse today than it hurt yesterday.
Speaker 2: That was me, dude. You uh, you fought through admirably though. Thanks. Are you feeling okay today? Yeah, the head's fine, Okay, it's the back is back. Oh my god, the back. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you said you were gonna do a lot of headboard shopping this week just because of all the work you put in.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, because I broke down our headboard so I could move it out of the bedroom for esthetic reasons.
Speaker 2: Also joining us today the Pride and Joy of Only Kevin K. T. Turner. Good Afternoon, Metroplex Big Show this Wednesday. Also joining us for the KGL Studios I Like That.
Speaker 4: From Oatmeal Pizza, the popular local Nirvana cover band Christina k Ray Little Baby corn Bread Ray.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what's up Baker?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you have you ever been to a construction site?
Speaker 1: I've I mean I've been to a construction site, but I can't tell you, like.
Speaker 2: What do you stop? Is it true that there's just nothing but cat calls? Or was it pretty normal?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But like if you do, you mean you've been to a construction.
Speaker 1: You walk down New York City, the whole thing is a construction.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 4: Now hold on, let me just say you've walked around the construction site.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely no. Okay, So my dad actually we built this giant building in our backyard growing up because it was going to be our new garage. Okay, that was a construction site I was.
Speaker 2: On technically okay, but the how old were you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like eleven or twelve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been bad. Yeah, that's what we're talking about. Yeah, that would have been like a well, I mean yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't say it, but okay, if skin if you were walking by a gay construction site where everyone working there with a gay man, yep, would you be insulted if they didn't?
Speaker 2: Can't call you? Oh my god? Yes, right, you're not liking what you see here. I'm poking it out, k t.
Speaker 4: A.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you guys. I want to ask you guys a question. Oaking it out talking about my ass.
Speaker 4: I saw something that caught my sports attention and I wanted to ask you guys about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I saw the Rangers last night. Away what a game.
Speaker 1: I watched that thing for all night and and Jack Leider just didn't have it.
Speaker 2: It's all right, we'll snap.
Speaker 4: Bay Kansas City's offense, though, Bro, you know what I'm saying, Bobby Witt. Yeah, I am getting more and more excited as we get closer and closer to Cowboys season, and I'm going to go through that point. You know, Craig Miller had that the book about the Cowboys. The idea, you know, sold zero copies. It sold zero copies. It was never made, but it's the idea that fall for it every year. You know, you're not gonna fall for the banana and the tailpipe every year. I think the Cowboys are an absolute disaster. Jerry Jones is ruining them. They don't prioritize winning, the only prioritize making money, and they're going to be terrible. And then as you get closer and closer to the season, I start playing in a parade route thinking that they're going to go to the Super Bowl. Ye, so right, now I'm ramping up towards that, and it just I was just reminded that they have George Pickens, and this is going to be such a fascinating experience. A combustible, des Bryant like, emotional, exciting wide receiver who you know, could be.
Speaker 2: A number one in an offense in the NFL. But they you know, the Cowboys already have a number one.
Speaker 4: So they've got an incredible receiver tandem and so and that tight end that you just keep pastering.
Speaker 2: I saw the over.
Speaker 4: Unders for him for the twenty twenty five season, and I just wanted to pick your brains, all right, pick picks. The over under for receiving yards nine hundred yards nine hundred point five yards over now over and the touchdowns is four point five over. Last year he had nine hundred yards over and three touchdowns over now he didn't. He had a bunch of crap quarterbacks. Kat was playing quarterback. Did you guys see the story, I don't know if it's true or not about the GMS. Would you take your quarterback or dak over the next four years? Did you guys see that?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: So again, it could be just internet crap.
Speaker 4: I like this, but it said something to the effect of twenty seven GMS said they would take dak over their current quarterback just for the course of the next four years. Twenty seven Obviously the ones that ridiculous because Burrow, Mahomes, Alan Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: I think those were the four on the list ran out of names.
Speaker 4: Hey, and the big the one the post I saw is so basically, what's the guy's name? Howie and Philadelphia said he would take dak over Hurts. I doubt it, Okay, but the last time he played his hamstring was totally detached from the bone and his leg right, Yeah, it's it's just the idea that it would be for the next four years Sam's salary. Just hey, man, this is your quarterback for the night. Take Jaden Daniels. Oh my god, moving on down the road. Yeah yeah, but that's telling if it's true. It could just be something on the internet. It could be something. It could have been a byproduct of the whole Tucker Ted cruise thing. All right, we're off and running. Coming up next, we're gonna take us in things. Skin is tracking.
Speaker 2: Why was Dallas traffic shut down yesterday?
Speaker 4: All right, before we get there, I want to say thank you to prosper for now. We're gonna get into what skin's tracking in just over three minutes, so don't go anywhere but