Speaker 1: So what you're telling me is that he's a roadblocks. Baby.
Speaker 2: Now it hurts, and hopefully you're ready because it's time, you wish.
Speaker 3: It's about to get weird. You're prepared for it to get weird. Thinks you're gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it. Where? Where?
Speaker 3: Get Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready to.
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Ry guys, who hasn't it to the proper two hundred and thirty fourth episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 1: My name's Hoody, my name's Eric.
Speaker 2: Every week we come together to give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, the all arounds, and and just have a good time, baby, especially if you know your son's betraying us on Fortnite in the in the middle of a Power Ranger season, Eric Porkquah Porkquah.
Speaker 3: Well, Max is a little too young for powering. He doesn't know anything about him, but.
Speaker 1: He didn'tdoctrinate him on Power Rangers. No, I have not, and uh I would.
Speaker 2: Even take Mystic Force, you know there's like a ship ton of power injury season.
Speaker 3: No, I know that, I know, I've heard that there's areas a lot, but now he he he's always played the the Roadblocks at his mom's house, and I stupidly downloaded Roadblocks onto his tablet because it's not able to download on his switch, which I was like, oh, this is awesome, and uh yeah, he's he's done on the dark side. Do you also see a lot of parents are up in arms of Roadblocks because apparently they're gonna be adding a dating feature where you can date other people in But.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a certain war like a.
Speaker 3: Roadblocks or whatever they gotta get into. But still, why the hell would you add a dating feature into Rodblocks?
Speaker 2: I mean people dated in World of Warcraft back in the day. You know, it's not that they did, it's it's a very rare thing to see a relationship blossom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's also like, remember.
Speaker 3: I mean SIMS, for god's sakes, people probably met on SIMMS.
Speaker 1: And that one ended n make sense. How you're controlling your family, how would you meet other people?
Speaker 3: I thought you other met other people in SIMS.
Speaker 1: SIMS World, control the world, baby, You're.
Speaker 3: Into other worlds.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh never played the world craft like you would. It's all everyone's in the same thing lobby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's how that's how you mean people in the lobby.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: My name is John.
Speaker 1: John? Were trying to do John Lennon impersonation. Hello, my name is John. No Joel, Now you doing the.
Speaker 3: It's not a whatever. I don't know you. No one weekend.
Speaker 1: It's a long day to day. That's on you. Baby. You went to the Eastern Shore, that's on you. No.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to completely east. I just crossed the Bay Bridge. We were in Kent Narrows at Kent Moore at the Kent Moore Bar and grill with my parents and Max on Sunday, which is a lot of fun. And then Saturday we all partied. Harty, Uh, you need to manage to sleep better. Hid social for John's birthday hoodie and ORR a little mad at me because I kind of irish exited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone irish exited. No one said by it is. I was like, huh, why do we need to say bye? Hold Uh, we are on that level where you say bye to me and I give you a basos when you leave.
Speaker 1: You didn't get a basos from me.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a basis from you. But you were having so much fun with Mora.
Speaker 1: And and Matt, my gents, Matt and Ryan. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to interrupt it and then kill the mood. That's why you irish eggs that you disappear. You show up early, make an impressions. You show up early, and you leave early after.
Speaker 1: Making an impression exactly, So there you go. Don't be mad.
Speaker 3: Okay, you had a fun time.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: You were looking sexy, you were get in tried. Yeah, you need a haircut again. I do need hair Your hairs were growing faster and faster every time.
Speaker 1: You know why.
Speaker 2: It's because when I got cut lass was for my brother's wedding and it was really tight on the sides. So the sides have evened oubt or like the top is long because that was cut as much and the sides are like, Okay.
Speaker 1: Now it's time cut. But it was supposed to be getting it was supposed to be working.
Speaker 2: My person was supposed to cut me last week, but they said no, US two more weeks and I said.
Speaker 1: I'd like to get it cutting out please, don't.
Speaker 3: Did you find a new person yet or know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: So I got to figure out what to do.
Speaker 1: I might go to Good Old Faithful, But where is it at?
Speaker 2: It's in Wheaton's too far, oh Virginia.
Speaker 1: If it was that way, I would go. But you know there's Floyds right here, so I can boom bob.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, why don't you look for a place around you, like a barber around you and tysons or where you live.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where you live? To Arlington? Thank you? Is that Chivy Lag isn't it chivy Lau?
Speaker 3: Well aren't you in?
Speaker 1: I'm close close to four corners.
Speaker 3: I have no idea where you live.
Speaker 2: So you go two minutes one way, you're in False Church. Two minutes the other way you're in d C. Two minutes that way you're in Alexandria. Two minutes this way you're in Boston. Jesus, that's right.
Speaker 3: So then why don't you look up good barbers in your area?
Speaker 1: That is for men?
Speaker 2: There is I forgot what it's called. It's fine, it's like a haircut. Play No, don't go to those places.
Speaker 1: It's expensive.
Speaker 3: They're expensive and they're over over as you're paying for the experience.
Speaker 2: We're the actual haircut googling haircuts near me? Where are you at Arlington? Arlington, near Arlington? Give me a good one margin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like cats Pizzazz cartoon cuts. Did you go to cartoons cuts back.
Speaker 3: In the day. No, I think we just went to haircuttery and that was it. But oh, look Supreme barbershop.
Speaker 2: Boom, they sell supreme stuff you only want. Yeah, you got that code right there, that's you.
Speaker 3: Boom omar I did a fantastic fade.
Speaker 1: Who do you need too? Nice to look at that fade? Right there? Hoods, you can't look you're not showing me the phoe.
Speaker 3: Sorry, show you the thank you? Come on. Yeah, they do have Supreme. That was the first That was a That was the first out as right, there's what happened. Oh, he looks Supreme barbershop. Get Pokemon haircuts.
Speaker 1: Based up like CEO. You want to pull the sword barbershop. There we go, look at these.
Speaker 3: This should be your bold blade barber Here we go, look at these these are you need to go to a place like this where it's like it's it's a little got a little swag because you got a little swag to you. That's why you need to get a little swags. Get a nice little fade. Don't do a skin fade. I don't like a skin fade on skin.
Speaker 1: Fade at the wedding. He didn't. I did at my brother's wedding. You did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll show you the phone.
Speaker 1: Maybe look good on you. It doesn't look good on me. It just good the right barber apparently didn't have the right barber.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, my boy can do I just don't look good in it. I don't think I look good.
Speaker 1: The right barber. Oh no, no, no, no, no, I can do it. I can couldn't do it. Fine, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I'll do it for you, and then you'll see that and you don't like it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're saying half the time, because you just you're mad at me right now? Who he's mad at me? Because I've up something. Yeah, and I admitted it, and I'm sorry. I thought we communicated, but we didn't.
Speaker 1: So it's okay. That's okay, we are We're still how many side photos of the haircut? That's the only problem, Jesus, it's all front up photos.
Speaker 3: I can't sexy faced looking hoodie. I sent you two places there you go? You could also ask sauce. I asked a couple of our guy friends in that area work. Oh yeah it does.
Speaker 1: It was just getting fade. Look at you, looked at you looking sex there?
Speaker 3: So where are we gonna go?
Speaker 1: Yeahll find a place I'll look anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm now Morris caretaker, which is fun because she sprained to her in coach. She can't move anywhere, so that's been fun. More walked Teddy and felt twice in the same walk, and I don't know how Teddy reacted, but probably traumatized.
Speaker 1: Why are you down?
Speaker 2: Ma?
Speaker 1: Mom? Hight you down?
Speaker 3: But like, how bad was it? Liked? Fall over?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Holy did she walk on?
Speaker 1: Probably curb or something. I mean, I wasn't there, so I can't. I'm really just what happened?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do you think? Do you think.
Speaker 3: You could sue the county?
Speaker 1: And well, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: The county did just replace the cross of the sidewalks in our area.
Speaker 3: So they're faultier, faultier, they're they're too new.
Speaker 1: They such thing as too new too maybe worn in first, just like a shoe. Yeah, I don't think so. Why not? I don't think that's a legal precedent.
Speaker 3: That's what we could call a Zari law, and we could ask them, could we sue the state of Virginia for my wife's bad ankle issue?
Speaker 1: For her bad ankles.
Speaker 3: She's got a problem, she's got now she's gonna have degenerative ankle issue for the rest of her because of the State of Virginia. The crappy two up, two down. It's not for lovers. Screwed my wife, screwed my poor wife more and my dog Teddy is not going to be traumatized forever because of this issue.
Speaker 1: Think about that. What do you think I mean? Come on, let's do it.
Speaker 3: I could be an eye witness.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there, I was.
Speaker 3: There in spirit. I felt I feel more of pain through Andrew.
Speaker 2: I even called you Andrew hodious Andrew legal or in a legal case, so it wouldn't be mean.
Speaker 1: Sting son. You're looking at me like I'm crazy some days.
Speaker 2: Some days, these days, some days I'm on a roll, someday barely picking up. I got five hours of sleep last night, and you're gonna get five hours a night because we are going to go to Jonas com Baby, We're gonna celebrate it up, give away some love bugs' spin the wheel.
Speaker 1: I would be the wheel keeper. You be the wheel keeper. I just been that wheel.
Speaker 3: Oh we're hat or we're all the shirt.
Speaker 2: I've already been texted by different relatives. Can you get this shirt? Can you get this shirt? I'm like, I get it for your baby, don't I take care of you?
Speaker 1: No way?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh that's so nice because my brother and his wife are going to the Philly show, which is after the DC one, and they're like, can you get us the DC shirt?
Speaker 1: And I said, I will try to do.
Speaker 3: Why didn't they go to the DC show?
Speaker 2: Uh? It was they I think Philly was announced first and they bought tickets for that and then DC or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it worked, But why don't they just come today? Well they already have the tickets.
Speaker 3: Why they go to both.
Speaker 1: The other shows this weekend?
Speaker 3: So they can't go to both? No, I can't get on the ticket today.
Speaker 1: Actually no, no, I gets to know why.
Speaker 2: He's trying to be like hey buddy, hey, well then they're also coming to Virginia Beach and like, why are you cancel the tickets, like, well, we've been, they've never been to. It's Hershey Park, so they're gonna go to like the chocolate factory or whatever's up there and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I have been to Hershey Park for a concert. It was a mixtape tour and we went to the park, and I did not do that chocolate tour, and I kind of want to do it with Max and go around so we can't trip. I don't ride roller coasters.
Speaker 1: But it's Hershey Park. They got chocolate at the wazoo.
Speaker 3: You think Max, Max cares Mexican going down Damn roller coasters and I hate roller coasters, but I gotta feel.
Speaker 1: Like I gotta suck it up from at least one. Fine, that's fine, baby.
Speaker 2: Then you go on the chocolate tour and you get chocolate left and right. Whiskey tour, chocolate tour, that's where it's at.
Speaker 3: Al Right, relax, there a bourbon tour way better than a chocolate tour. I lie, you can get get banged up on some chocolate.
Speaker 1: You actually can. You might poop your you're not banged out coming out?
Speaker 3: Should we all go together to Hershey Park?
Speaker 1: That way?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You could be Max's pseudo.
Speaker 1: We could be a gay couple.
Speaker 3: You could be the dad that rides the rides and I could be the dad that doesn't want to do any of that stuff with him.
Speaker 1: Right, No, true, maybe maybe you never know. You never know. We always it's like I've never been to the Six Flags that's closing down. You don't messing out, buddy? Are you sure you're not messing up?
Speaker 2: More? Did make up a good point of like, well, after going to Epic Universe and the Universe studios will just be disappointed.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know, Poppy, you will definitely be disappointed. You never know.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go from the mecca of You've been to King's Dominion right, oh, God time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's been years. Busch Gardens, Virginia been.
Speaker 3: A bush guard, has been in Kings Miminion. I've been to the King's Dominion that's in Ohio.
Speaker 1: That's called Cedar Point. No, not that one.
Speaker 3: The other wing's Kings Island, thinking Kings Island. Because when we were on in Cincinnati, we did an event, me and John and this is when Max's mom was pregnant with Max and we went out there and like that one was cool. That was Big King's Dominion and six Flags no disrespect, but you can it's it's not the same class of you. Going from Universal Studios Orlando to that. That's like going from I feel like a five star hotel to a trailer part.
Speaker 1: I feel like you could go on the Last Day close. I'm like, hey, can I just take the statue?
Speaker 2: Like you guys don't You don't need this bugs Bunny as a revolutionary your time heroes Dad.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you're probably not wrong. They're probably gonna ransom Batman statue anymore because I don't think. I don't think they're going to like restock the place or like repurpose anything.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to be like for how Oh yeah, they might actually might take it somewhere else.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but they're not doing Hell, they're not doing a Halloween thing here.
Speaker 1: Six Flags Yeah ends ends in like October. So no that it ends this suit? Oh kay, sees best you show.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, six Flags close end of twenty twenty five see November second.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're doing but it's like they weren't doing like low key stuff, not like a lot of stuff that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know Six Flags, Kings Dominion. No bush Gardens. I like the bush Gardens because I like the aspect of Williamsburg. But I have not been back since I was ten or twelve. Yeah, I haven't been since I was a senior in high school. And I bought one of those cap gun thingies that looked like a musket.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 3: My parents hated that, But I don't mind going. And that big bad Wolf, the big bad Wolf back again now right now, that's that's the ride that scared me out of rides.
Speaker 1: Not a Polo's chariot. That what broke Fabio's nose. Who's Fabio the model? No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 3: No, Fabio Busch Gardens, Williams Burn for what infamous?
Speaker 1: Infamous?
Speaker 2: What's the video that's made that ride? Fabio bush Gardens.
Speaker 3: Here in Virginia? Oh my god? Oh a bird bodies.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's like, Fabi, there's audio playing, you'll part here, Fabio like announcing like I'm going.
Speaker 3: On the road.
Speaker 1: We're gonna promote Busch Gardens blaha, and so I'm talking over a news story. That's fine.
Speaker 2: He cut and then he goes off on the ride, and then infamously when he okay, they're going up the.
Speaker 1: Ride, and they're going up the ride. We're gonna past it right there. Fast forward a little bit. Hold on this guy's talking.
Speaker 3: They're saying thirteen news now as Fabio goes up the million views this chariot rod and he goes down and he hit and he hits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, poor local where does he get hit? Somewhere on the ride? He comes back and his nose is all bloody, and were like, what the hell happened? Because a bird hit him in the thing.
Speaker 3: Who says, yeah, what.
Speaker 1: I have never seen?
Speaker 2: When was this snub whenever the ride opened up? I think so like nineties ninety nine. Yeah, wow, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 3: Is that right still open? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Freak bird just came in the right view or something. Obviously, I think they probably have liked more bird deterrence now, But like when it opened, birds coming on by, Sorry Fabio, romantic novel man, your.
Speaker 1: Nose is never the same? Wow? Wow, Well I think it's had for some where we misconnections from Washington, d C. Should have a good time. Who's freaker DC? Maryland or Virginias? Virginia?
Speaker 2: It is and unfortunately Eric did not bring his candle in. But we're gonna start filming them next week. Eric, Remember this was bringing a romantic candle.
Speaker 1: We have a candlenight in the studio next to us. Where in my studio there's two candles. Why didn't you bring it in?
Speaker 3: I forgot?
Speaker 1: Okay, you actually you actually used that candle.
Speaker 2: I've used it before, Okay, all right, all right? So our first one up from Woodbridge. Oh, it's a bit of perfect one forty nine minutes ago. Couple looking for new friends in Woodbridge. Couple looking to make friends with a new couple or female that could be friends with us both? If you know what I'm saying, What is that.
Speaker 3: A way to ask for a threesome? Or four some threesome or four some threesome?
Speaker 1: Wait? Is that kind of sweet? Is the four something actually possible? Or does that count as an orgy? It's an orgy? Was there a certain number? Or is that swinging?
Speaker 3: Swinging is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Swinging is like if you gave your wife up to somebody else and then they took your wife put in different rooms, but a four some would be in the same room together, and then an orgy is five or more. It's four five, it's a lot of one. But there'll also be four women and one guy.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's not orgy. That's a gang bang.
Speaker 3: No, four women and one guy. Yes, five guys and one woman. Dad's a gang bang. What other would call a train?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right? Uh Uplands Pool on Sunday and resting, upland Uplands Pool Sunday eight ten Resting. I caught you looking at me with a smile more than once. I liked what I saw too. I did like to see you. I'd like to see you again. Describe me in your response and I'll no, it's you rested playing pool?
Speaker 1: What is that paraty of the pool in that area, in that neighborhood?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to that pool there there, pool right there, let's go. All right, let's go for you're all. You're the guy who always needed some caithers.
Speaker 1: Burg keep with the kitlins.
Speaker 2: You felt like you weren't getting what you needed from your girl at home, so you'd hit me up on your way home from work. I'd help you out, and I'd help you out and you'd head on home. It was drama free, easy and fun. You were a white Jim Ratt who was very verbal and take charge of your like twenties and early thirties. No request, just say come back, were yet baby, baby come back?
Speaker 1: Put it all right.
Speaker 3: Fridays at five medicine Man, Lake Grade Medicine. Man. Ooh, Fridays at five medicine.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It's a long shot, but I haven't stopped thinking about you. You were gorgeous and left me totally smutting, like smitten, like kit smitten, smutting, smooting. You had a black shirt with green pants. We exchanged eyecock to a few. As I was leaving, I waved and you wave back. I really regret not talking to you. If by some miracle you're reading this, I'd.
Speaker 1: Do anything to see you again. Sure I know there was a Friday. Still, Yes, there's a couple of Fridays.
Speaker 2: You gotta look for him. That's the trick there going. Let's go with, Yeah, let's go with. You were so precious Virginia, Virginia eight eleven, our mornings when you would sneak away to be with me, or when I would sneak in your house, and that damn first kiss that was so special. Come to your office in the afternoon, having my large strong hands on your body. Come back to me, kittting, How did you make a cat noise? Per He's a gritty cat. He's a street cat, coming kid cat.
Speaker 3: And because our boss's name Rob Rob?
Speaker 1: Where are you? Where are you?
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Secret? Sissy bitch? I miss you?
Speaker 3: BBC?
Speaker 1: You know what that means? Big black cock? Yeah, where are you? Scooby Dooby doo? Where are you?
Speaker 2: We got some dick to suck now, WHOA that's on fly parody over?
Speaker 1: You're like, all right?
Speaker 2: You want to see parodies and fun things like Hey, you can follow me at Andrew Hoodie with why where you can follow Eric at mister Eric V.
Speaker 1: That's m R e R I see k V.
Speaker 2: We will as this podcast recording be at Jonas Khan for the Jonahs Brothers, Jiffy Lube Live. Hope to see you there. If you see us, say let's get weird, We'll give you a fist pound yes, and besides, I've seen us anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll give you a high five. We'll give you high five, but we do hope you have a great week. Always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 3: It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,