Speaker 1: And guess what, you know, it's one of those days. It's a Wednesday, not my usual days as I used to broadcast, right, I used to do it on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, So no more Saturday show. It is five days a week, and I do appreciate you for tuning in, no matter who you are, where you are, what time it is, of course it would be five pm on the East coast or west coast, excuse me of that same land mass I've already described, and God knows what time it is wherever the hell you are, and however you're listening, But either way you're appreciated.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So moving forward, you know, I take a look at the news speeds every time before I go on my show, no matter what time of day it is, no matter what's subject I'm going to talk about, I look at the news feeds, usually in disgust, and do that, right. I also take a listen to my preparation music. I've got a little ritual before I do this. But the thing is, you know today what happened, well, Jay, we have the release of those Sailors, which I told you would happen precisely as it did.
Speaker 2: Yesterday that you know, this whole.
Speaker 1: Alarm over Iran has some of our sailors, and I told you these guys very likely just kind of got lost, and therefore we're taken most properly.
Speaker 2: Into custody and then would be released to us quickly.
Speaker 1: Told you yesterday that was the first time that I actually believed something coming from a White House spokesperson in a very very long time.
Speaker 2: But then again, maybe I'm just a touch cynical.
Speaker 1: See the show last night, Second Hour, want to hear how cynical I am about these parties and the way they speak.
Speaker 2: Anyway back to.
Speaker 1: It, you know, there really wasn't much else outside of the parade of trump Ism, and god knows what else you know being spread around. Did the South Carolina governor go too far and calling out somebody who is besmirching they're already quite smeared party, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 1: I've got no use for either side of the alleged two party system, as.
Speaker 2: You might be well aware.
Speaker 1: But hey, it is entertainment after all, and it makes a lot of sense that a reality star is still polling quite high.
Speaker 2: Although being threatened by Ted.
Speaker 3: Cruz, who now has a birth issue of his own.
Speaker 2: Etc. Etc.
Speaker 3: Right, Ted Cruz to me is just one of these guys.
Speaker 1: And I hate to do this, but because it sounds judgmental, you know, he just he seems muppet like to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe it's just me.
Speaker 1: And maybe then again, one of those things I blurted out while I was sitting there watching the television feed, if you will, with my son earlier today, was a year and a half old and only speaks in odd collections of noises at this point. But you know, I do make comments to him quite often when I'm not on the air, and one of them was, you know, just blurted it out off the top of my head. Hillary is probably slipping in the poles, you know, by design, because well, after all, you know, she is, as I've said many times, probably one of the most despicable human beings that there is in general, has left a bad taste in so many people's mouths. I don't think she's ill anyway, no matter how much they show we're in front of us, But for Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 2: To be challenging you, what does that say?
Speaker 1: And after all, I think one thing she could do to improve her chances, although I don't really want to give her advice is maybe adjust that very very pompous looking hairdo.
Speaker 2: That might help a little bit.
Speaker 1: But hey, and that is the type of world we live in at this point, because after all, the actual substance of the individuals that are being presented to you for the upcoming selection is really irrelevant, much.
Speaker 3: As the office has become.
Speaker 1: And much as the political system has become in general. Anyway, enough of that, enough of the seriousness. I want to have a good time tonight, and I brought on somebody who I know I'm going to have a good time with. I did last time we did this, and every time I have a conversation with this guy or take a listen to his show, no matter what he's talking about, you know, I do actually enjoy it. It's one of those things where we can get some information a little bit of entertainment as well. And you know, also a smart guy who doesn't stand on all sorts of you know, pomp circumstance in order to present you information and things like that. So somebody I do appreciate Ed Opperman, who is hard to describe as a guest, by the way, because after all, he's a private investigator, a radio host. He's done some writing now and then. Just really an interesting, fascinating guy who I do have an affinity for. Also because I don't know, I get this feeling than him and I might have actually wandered through some of the same streets at certain points in time, and I know we've listened to some of the same radio stations and things like that. And oddly enough, although he may not agree with me at all politically, some of his sensibilities do converge with mine on occasion. So Ed Opperman, the guy who I have a difficulty describing, who you can find at the Oppermanreport dot Com I believe is the main place where.
Speaker 3: We can go and get your stuff.
Speaker 1: But you're also hurt on speaker and actually, tonight, I think this dream is going out over speaker and iHeartRadio and stuff as we speak, ed, how are you feeling tonight? And sorry I rambled for so many minutes. No, I enjoyed it, man, I liked a little rift there.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. And I agree with you, man, you know, I totally enjoy I just had you on the show last week. We taked an hour. I think I wanted to do like an hour and a half or two hours, but I had to pick up my kid, had a little emergency. I had to cut it short. But it went so fast, you know, so enjoyable, great information, and just like you said, if that seemed like it said the East Coast banter, you know, like it's nice when you're running to somebody from the Northeast, they kind of gets your vibe and has that same kind of a rhythm going.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a good thing and it's a bad thing, because I'll tell you one I'll tell you one very interesting thing about that that always gets me is whenever I leave the Northeast for a little while and then go back to it, I have to get myself on the round running again because there's sort of a high tension atmosphere to the Northeast. At the same time, though you have the most diverse culture, you know, some of the greasiest stuff possible. You know, not just the food, by the way, but some of the greasiest stuff I mean emotionally politically. I mean, you know, when people started talking nationally about oh, my Jersey politics is so dirty, I went, yeah, because it's Jersey politics stupid.
Speaker 2: But you know, and New York is.
Speaker 1: And that's that's fascinating too, because you notice that was Ted Cruz's big counter today to to the Donald, right, is well, he's a New York guy, you know, which is supposed to be a really derogatory thing, and it's kind of like, well, yeah, he's a New York guy. It is derogatory, But really, is it any different than what's actually going on and the rest of the nation, except maybe we talk a little faster, maybe the city's a little dirtier and people don't notice, maybe things are a little worse under the skin. But in truth, it's also a more evolved and mature city than you find in most of the United States, et cetera, et cetera. So what are you talking about, Sed Cruz?
Speaker 3: Right, But that'll play good in Iowa and New Hampshire and North Carolina, you know, because because when it's like what I call it the dog whistle, you know, if he says new York, that practically means New York jew some of those people down there, you know, when he's tu me that New York attitude and that New York corruption, you know, New York arrogance, you know, Donald Trump, so I guess it'll play big down there.
Speaker 1: And that's That's the funny thing about Trump too, is that one thing he does embody certainly is that East Coast kind of attitude, you know, because I'm gonna be bombastic. I don't care. I'm gonna spit out whatever I want to spit out, and you can.
Speaker 2: Deal with it, you know.
Speaker 1: And I got to give it to him for that, even though I think he's a clown and absolutely and legitimate, you know, candidate to hold any sort of office, and I certainly don't want this guy representing me anywhere.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, maybe I'm still a little angry because I lived near the uh you know, the the demolition zone that was Atlantic City and know about his business and the way things are conducted, and you know, but you can see how uh you sort you sort of see how that's abrasive to that to those areas of the country where that is a dog whistle that does scream, you know, uh jew and and also scary guy and also uh you know, from the most dangerous, violent, crazy area possible, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: Right, Ope, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure if ed can hear me, But sorry about that, and I did go for a minute there and maybe I muted or something. Oh well, okay, But the thing about it is that it becomes a derogatory of characterization in some parts of the country. Funny you mentioned North Carolina, because that's where I'm sitting quite unfortunately at the moment. But I do have a long enough memory to know exactly what happens when Donald Trump's business acumen is applied to a local community, so far as Atlantic City goes.
Speaker 3: You know, hey, Chuck, have you been to one of these Trump rallies?
Speaker 2: Physically?
Speaker 3: No, you gotta do it, Okay, I went down. I've covered a couple of Bernie rallies, and as a matter of fact, I'm gonna have Bernie on my show. I'm gonna get twenty minutes with Bernie Sanders and he's gonna be on my show. I'm gonna do an interview with them. Yeah, I know, I'm really stoked. We just worked on this yesterday. But I've been to a couple of Bernie rallies. I've been to three of them, and I've been to one Trump rally here in Vegas. And the Trump rally is they don't quite describe it on TV. The way it really is. These are really really old people, a lot of people with disabilities, a lot of people that are shut ins. When you walk in there, you get a very nervous feeling right away. And the rally is not run by campaign staff like you would have at a regular rally. It's run by Trump's New York City security guys that he brought with him from New York City.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: You can spot these guys and they run the whole thing, and it's like a that's like how he'll run the country with using the cops, using cops and thugs and goons to control us. Yeah, I know, man, and I don't I figure right now? Trump has no respect for that crowd that shows up at his rallies, okay, because I've known this guy for for a long long time from coming from New York, you know, and he has no respect for the kind of to him, they're all losers when he looks out at that audience, So he has no respect for them at all.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the amazing thing to me, really is that so many people are gravitating to him because you know, they think he's speaking from their point of view, you know, and and I don't know how how crazy that it is, you know, like how you can even begin to make that leap that that this is a guy who could represent anybody else sitting in that audience, because he's on a totally different level.
Speaker 2: He always has been.
Speaker 1: I mean, you want to talk about an elitist, Yeah, he's again a little more greasy than your usual elitist. I want to talk more about Bernie Sanders though, by the way, before I forget, but finishing up on Trump, I mean this guy personality wise. I'm not saying appearance wise, and I'm not even gonna pick.
Speaker 2: On his hairdoob.
Speaker 1: But the thing is just looking at him and just watching the way that he's behaved over the years. He's an elitist, but with kind of a kind of a greasy bent to him.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I know exactly what you mean. And you know, people from New York, we know about Trump University, which was a total con game. It was a total scam where he sets up a telet marketing company basically he calls a Trump University, and a couple of these people got scammed at a thirty thousand dollars to become students. Of Trump University, and every time they bought a course, all they got was more phone calls. And it's telemarketers to get them to buy more courses. Yeah right. It was shut down by the New York State Attorney General because it was a scam. You can't just you can't start Chuck O'Kelly University and start a college. You gotta have some background, get a licensing and stuff that. Okay, you can't start Chuck ocelly Medical Center. You know, I'm a doctor now because I incorporated Chuck O'Kelly Medical Center. You know, he just can't do that kind of stuff. But this guy does it and nobody calls him on it. Then, when they had that thing going on, remember they missed you at Mississippi University where the guy was doing the hunger strike. Yeah, Trump comes out and he goes on TV. He goes, if I was president of that university, then I would put a stop to that right away. That's how I would run a university. He did running a university, but nobody calls him on it. He ran a university. It was shutdown because it was a scam, but he got falls the size of a can come. This guy he's a constantly con man who gets up there.
Speaker 2: He has no shame.
Speaker 3: He repeats it over and over and over again like a peachy barnum. He knows he's a sucker born every minute and he's got he's got this country. And to promise him, oh my thoughts getting they're coming in the room, he had to tie me down, tell me to calm down.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: We'll, we'll, we'll, we'll dial it back just a little.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yeah, you know, two funny things that I noticed, by the way, just this evening, I think it was Aaron Burnett had him on a phone conversation where they were going over some of the stuff going on, and uh, you know, and he turns around in his you know, Trump like fashion and says, how many times do I got to repeat myself?
Speaker 2: I've already said it twice?
Speaker 1: And uh, and she just flipped back at him real quick, well three times would probably work, you know, And I went, wow, that was that was pretty funny, because that that's the most backhanded little bit of sarcasm I've seen a mainstream reporter give him in a while. And interestingly enough, when he starts talking about business and how well I run a business and all these other things. You know, somebody did remind him of his bankruptcies during one of the debates, remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even that's a softball because look at his connections to the convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, because it.
Speaker 3: Really irks me. It really does bug me because I got a kid about the same age as one of his victims. You know, this girl, Virginia Roberts, you know, she worked for Trump when she was picked up by Jeffrey Empstein's pimp who was brought to Epstein's. How she was inlested by Epstein, passed around to people at Prince Andrew and stuff like that. She worked for Trump. A lot of this activity going on with this girl was being molested in these other girls, up the three girls a day, according to this guy's butler, were being molested at Jeffrey Epstein's Palm Beach home, but a lot of it went on at mar A Lago. Prince Andrew and Epstein. These guys would hang out down at Mari Lanco, which is, by the way, is Trump's home when he's down in Florida. That's where he lives in this resort. So and it a press does not touch that. And it blows my mind because here you got all these candidates. You got Clinton involved in it, scannal, he got Jeff Bush involved in a scandal. He got Trump involved in a scandal. But nobody talks about it but Trump. So in your face, the consummate, khan Man, he'll stand up there and say about the Ben Carson. Oh, Ben Carson, he said he stabbed somebody. He says, that's a that's a psychopath and that's incurable. It's like a child molester. It can't be cured. He brings it up, he brings it up, and he gets away with it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, what's amazing to me too, is that is that this is you know, I realize that it's tailor made for the TV people, right because they've been slipping in the ratings. They couldn't sell you know, I still contend we're looking at a Bush candidacy that's going to be resurrected, but they couldn't sell that. That would not get them TV ratings. Okay, there's no way that you know, if they just berated Bush and Hillary excuse me, Hillary in front of us all the time. Nobody would want to watch. I mean, nobody wants to stare at yet another Bush. And you know, and Hillary's put him okay already all day long. Nobody wants to look at that anymore. It's not going to bring in the ratings. But this Trump, with all the things he says, which nobody calls him on any of it. Every five seconds he says something that somebody should be calling him on, like excuse me, but that's not exactly the way you should conduct yourself if you're seeking to be president. Remember there used to be that standard of you know, you had to conduct yourself a certain way, you use the incorrect terminology, and people would jump on you regarding anything right. And this guy is completely counterintuitive to all of that, and nobody calls him on any of it. Nobody calls him on his past, Nobody calls him on you know, gee, you know, I see morality problems with people and women. This guy was philandering on his wife, and you know, I've heard lots of other things that I can't verify about the guy. But the thing is, you and I both know there is as puny of stuff that could be dug up. If there was a reporter that really wanted to crucify this guy in the press, and nobody's doing.
Speaker 3: It, okay, just the fact that he had three marriages alone, and these three failed marriages. And by the way, just to give you an idea of how far back I go with Trump. When he was cheating with Marla Maples against Evonna Trump and the press first found out about it, we were out one night, a sad dated a lot of flight attendants at the time, and we're out one night and they said to me, he says, you never believe who was at our house, hiding at our apartment in Manhattan. And I said, oh, they said, Marla Maples. Marla Maples showed up in the middle of the night with a garbage bag full of her clothes and she's hiding out that our apartment. She's hiding from the paparazzi. So I said, did I tell the story before? No, I never heard this before.
Speaker 2: Good, So I.
Speaker 3: Said, purely as a joke, I said, well, let's tap the phones and we could sell it to the National Inquiry. Okay. So we never tapped the phones, but as a joke. So I told the joke later on to some guys who were involved with Trump, one of his private investigators and stuff. And I told him this joke, and the joke must have got back to Trump, okay, because I'm convinced that he had a whole file put together on me because I ran into him at the US Open one time okay years later too, by the way, and he was we were about a rocks throw away from each other, but this guy stood up facing away for the tennis court staring at me for about a good half hour, go blowing daggers at me. After this whole scene there at the US Open also too. You know, I sold my condo in New York to one of Trump's bodyguards. So it's a small world. It's a very small world. And I've had a lot of contact with these characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And you know, and he does employ a lot of guys that are that are private investigators and stuff like that. I remember being amazed at that, Remember when when he was really trying to get to get himself deep into the world of boxing, Right, I knew people that worked, you know, in that kind of business, in promotion, in uh, you know, it's what would you call it at this point, like production, except for live events things like that, live event planners and promoters. You know, before the days of the internet, it was a little different, right, And this guy had a habit of doing that, you know, this intimidating stare, which to me woke laughter, you know, because he looked like a I don't know how to describe it, except maybe like a six month old baby with gas. As he started getting older, when he would give you this evil eye, like the Trump evil eye that.
Speaker 3: Used to call it all it well back in those days when when when Tyson was doing all the fights at the Trump properties in the Atlantic City, Tyson hired Bo Deedle as his head of security and Bodel had a five hundred thousand a year contract doing Mike Tyson security. Because I used to hang out with Bo back in those days. Every single night at the Durro Land. We would drink up until seven am.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: And I love Bo Needle by the way, because here's another guy, but see bows a little different because when he speaks, he doesn't care about what anybody hears or what anybody you know what I mean. When he decides to make a statement, he makes a statement. I love that guy, by the way. Just so you know, you know what, I love.
Speaker 3: Him too, and he is politically hung by the balls. You have no idea that could he's a billionaire now, you know, as a police commissioner when he's a p I firm. So and I got a picture of me and Bow on my wall. Uh but so Bo had the contract to do Mike Times and Security.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And the rumor going around, and it's even in one of the books too, that Trump was sleeping with the tyson's wife. Yeah, yeah, that what's going on? Man? No one talks about that guy's running for president.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, he's gonna do more for women, uh, you know, than than than Hillary ever, could you.
Speaker 3: Know, Chersey, that's why people the Miss t USA pageant had the Miss USA pageant and had it all moved down to Trump properties. I wonder what's going on with that, because you know what, there's an article too with this guy who hung out with Trump for a few months and when he was just about to get divorced from Marla Maples, and Marla was making comments like, oh, you should buy another pageant. That's right up your alley. As you know, the rumors about the Plaza hotel in New York City. You can get a membership and his floors on there. All kind of fun stuff is going on. So you know, this has all been going on for years and years and years with Trump. You know, this character makes me sick the tato shoot. No, absolutely, And I mean coming from that and.
Speaker 1: Knowing that stuff, and like I said, I wasn't as close to some of these things as you were, but I saw the fallout of it.
Speaker 2: You know, I knew some of the people.
Speaker 1: That made their living working in Atlantic City, and even with the protection of the alleged unions and everything else, they still got screwed over. Every time, you know, Trump made a move. It seemed like in one way or another, they would shuffle these guys, push them out, do all kinds of weird things to them.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, his employees, the people that you know are the majority of those. He would wind up representing those type of people, real blue collar human beings always got screwed in the shuffle every time this guy made a move. And uh, it's just amazing to me that anybody in America took this guy seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he always stiffed the contractors. Okay, that that's those are well known stories, and he stiffed those contractors and all those workers. But he stuck. He stuck it to the chunk behind guys on Wall Street. One time he bought a property and he got them to sign a personal note that he didn't he didn't they didn't have a lean against the property. And then he just said, I'm not paying it. We got to settle. I'm not paying it. You don't have you don't have a lean on me, you know, take me to court. And they settled on pennies on the dollars. Uh. There was another thing too, Uh, But.
Speaker 1: That was part of his normal business practice to turn around and settle, you know, for pennies later after stiffing somebody on a bill.
Speaker 3: I mean, and we're not speaking out of school here.
Speaker 1: There is a a huge trail of evidence that anybody can find if they want right now to you know, follow through on all that stuff. That's actually part of his normal business practices, right.
Speaker 3: And they even brag about it. And in one of their defenses, they had a Condo U two kind of scam going on where they were people were investing money, and part of their defense in the loss it was, well, anybody that's done business with us. No, this is how we operate. I look at the daughter Tulavaka was involved in that. Yeah, that's what her thing was. Anybody's done it was business with us. No, this is that we do it. Yeah, and that that's where I got to give it to him.
Speaker 1: Is at the very least, you know, he's not making bones about it, you know, like I said, it's kind of interesting because it matches with the attitude of like I said, Roger Stone, who was on my show, right, you know, he doesn't make any bones about who he is.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like, yeah, that's right on a hashet man.
Speaker 3: So what of it?
Speaker 1: You know, it's like, okay, great, you know, at least you're being honest.
Speaker 2: But on another level, Sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm gonna blow any chance I'll ever have of getting Rogers thrown on my show.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: But did you get a chance to ask him about his connections with Al Sharpton?
Speaker 2: No? I did not.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because you know he was the campaign manager when Al Sharpton was running for president. Oh wow, I was not aware of that. Really. Yeah. There's a great series of articles in the Village Voice, and I've tried to get all of these reporters on my show. I can't get one of them to come on and talk about this. And it's called Al Sharpton and the GOP. And he was totally in the bed with the GOP. He even got Martin Luther King's widow, Correta Scott King, to George Bush's box at the inauguration.
Speaker 2: He broke Wait a minute, he's responsible for that.
Speaker 3: He broke that deal as part of a payoff with Al the motto it's not fresh on my mind. And plus, you know the whole thing about him being an FBI asset, of working for the FBI, Well, yeah.
Speaker 1: I've heard all about that, and uh again, don't don't find it unbelievable.
Speaker 2: He's never gonna cop to that, you know, oh directly.
Speaker 3: It's it's, it's, it's in the it's there's a great series of an expos in the Smokinggun dot com. Okay about it's in FBI documents and court cases that he was the source going around wiretapping people, that he had a phone in his apartment that was a red phone that when it picked up, the FBI heard it live for every conversation on that phone that he was walking around with his briefcase with the tape recorder. In the briefcase, I'm convinced that I'm on those tapes because I knew I'll show up in very well from the time I was seventeen years old until I was about I guess about twenty twenty one, twenty two in the PI business. But how Sharpton was an FBI asset working for the FBI. It's documented, there's no doubt about it. He made cases against organized crime in New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sharpton was informing on all sorts of OC guys, you know, for a long time. There was a joke going around last year where we were describing him by his informant number on air a lot.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: I was also thrown in the commentary that nowadays he looks a little strange on TV, because you know, I remember Al Sharpton with the track suits, you know, and going around, you know, like we're talking Crown Heights, We're talking Hey, Tawana Brawl.
Speaker 2: You remember that name, you know.
Speaker 1: Back in those days, right, this guy was a totally different character than you see now on MSNBC.
Speaker 3: Vegan. Now he's a vegan, so he lost a lot of weight. Yeah, but you know, also to I interviewed the woman. I forgot her name off the top of my head right now, but who was raped by the Godfather's soul, James Brown. And she has no love lost for alf Sharpton because they would be buddies, those two. And her whole story is, uh, you know, James Brown's downfall on all that PCP coincided with visits with Sharpton, and so that's that's a Jackie Hollander is her name, great guest man and uh, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I forgot about you know, I forgot about her because you know, since since James is gone, you know, it's sort of like I've sort of let that kind of stuff out of my head.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Uh. I remember the days when when he was fighting with Innis what's his name on uh Morton Downey Junior's TV show. Remember that they got into that shoving match and he uh it was a Roy Innis right, Yeah, and uh, of course because that was filmed in New Jersey, uh at the time, you know, comes out of the New York area. Everybody forgets about Morton Downey Junior nowadays, But believe me, it was like Jerry Springer long before Jerry Springer, and you had an angry host on top of it.
Speaker 2: You know. That's the best way I could have could describe it.
Speaker 3: To somebody who's never heard of Morton Downey Junior before but probably won't remember Ron Paul.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ron Paul was on the was on the Morton Downey Junior Show nowization Yeah, yeah, for god, what year was that eighty eight? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Those are the days, man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of interesting stuff came out of New York and the New York area back then, and Sharpton was definitely one of those characters of interest. I was not aware that Roger Stone had any connection to Sharpton though.
Speaker 2: I that totally missed me.
Speaker 3: I had not put two and two together either until one night someone grabbed me and says, ed, you realize that's the same Roger Stone, don't you? And then I said, then I looked into it that I says, yeah, it's the same guy. He's Trump's buddy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They got pictures name of one of the Trump's rally. He's got the black guy down on the ground, he's kicking him.
Speaker 1: And for a while he was part of the Trump campaign, but they parted ways right now. I believe and I got hints, you know, Will talking to him that that honestly, he's an off the books advisor at this point, I think to the Trump campaign, you know, and and that tells you something, because Roger Stone is bombastic. I mean, he definitely, uh you know, is not somebody who's holding his tongue and trying to be politically correct either.
Speaker 3: But let's not.
Speaker 2: Make it all about Roger Stone.
Speaker 3: And I want to get him on my show. Probably never happened now, but.
Speaker 2: No, if you.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I'll give you the publicist, the contact. I'll help you out with that.
Speaker 1: But uh, it's but it's an interesting array of characters. And again I stand back and disbelieve that this guy is still being taken seriously after the wreckage that he caused, you know, with his own business practices, after his own character remember the whole character matters, you know, kind of a thematic thing that went through politics for the longest time.
Speaker 3: Where are all those people? I don't know? And this is with with Trump. It's so extreme, just the fact that his first news conference is first when he declass of his presidency. They're all actors. Yeah, he hires these extras for fifty dollars apiece to come there and be his cheering crowd. And then the first thing out of his mouth is that all Mexicans are rapists. How do you get away with that stuff?
Speaker 2: Man? How do you get away with it?
Speaker 1: He's doubling down on it even today, still talking about, you know, the sixty five year old woman. She would agree that we got to do something about, you know, the sixty five year old woman who is unfortunately a veteran who was raped, sodomized, and murdered, you know, by some illegal immigrant allegedly, right, that whole thing. He goes, well, you know, she would disagree. She would definitely agree with me on my immigration policies. And it's like, what, you know, Wow, I'm in disbelief over it. You know, even if you think that way. I mean, it's gotten to the point where, you know, he has to disavow. Now the robocall coming from the what is that the National White Power Party or whatever the hell that's trying to encourage Trump votes over the phone, right.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he's well, you know his dad, you know, we kind of broke that story. I had Aj Webman on the show the day that AJ found out that Trump's dad was busted at a KKK rally in nineteen thirty in New York City. And if you read the flyer, because it's from the New York Times, it was like June thirtieth, nineteen thirty, when I can twenty nine, something like that, and Fred Trump was busted at a KKK round, one of the leaders. And if you read the flyer from the rally, it's the same stuff he says, now, you know, the nativist kind of stuff right right.
Speaker 1: And gets away with all sorts of statements that nobody challenges. Now, I unfortunately had to sort of agree with the idea that you know, when he said that Hillary you know, created isis Well, she's not the creator, but she definitely assisted in the encouragement, you know, in my estimation. But then again, I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist. He passes things like this along and nobody even bets an.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I know, I know what you're saying. I don't know what to say, man, I don't know what to say. It's but but the thing is, if you had him on your show, would you ask him those questions?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Probably not, because you still you want them to come on. You don't want them to hang up. You know, if you're there at the rally, you got a chance to answer my question. You don't want to get beat up and kicked out of there. You know.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't think I would do it in person, but I'll tell you what I did. Try and reach out to him to get him on the show. And uh, and and I and and and the offer is open, by the way, if Donald Trump wants to come on and talk to somebody who's completely disgusted with both political parties.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know you're you're.
Speaker 1: Actually absolutely you have an open invite and I'll cancel whatever show if you want to come on. Okay, So anybody who who hears that I leave the door open, I will have that discussion with him, and believe me, I'll ask him a lot of these.
Speaker 3: Questions that you know that I'm firing at you. So I hope he doesn't want to come on tonight. I'll get bumped.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll keep you on. You can stay with me.
Speaker 1: You know, I doubt imagine him walking into a show with you and me that would that would not work for it. So what we're gonna ask about Bernie. Oh so you know Bernie Sanders. Okay, now here's the thing. I'm gonna be honest with you here. I I'm registered as a libertarian. I don't believe I'm going to vote because at this point in time, I feel as though, you know, the whole thing has already been rigged, it's been selected.
Speaker 2: What I do is irrelevant.
Speaker 1: That's that's the kind of attitude I have, And I know some people pick on me for it. But the truth is that if I took what these candidates said at face value from either side of the alleged you know, two sided coin that you know, I still say is the Purple Party here in America. The fact is that the two guys that I would even consider would be Bernie Sanders and John Kasik. Okay, those would be the guys I would if those two actually rose in the polls and were presented as the alleged choices, I would actually vote. And I have not pulled a lever for a presidential candidate since the day I pulled the one for a guy named Clinton.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know it sounds like an AA meeting.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Chuck, and I voted for Bill Clinton.
Speaker 1: But The thing is that among the candidates that are out there, these two are actually speaking about things that matter.
Speaker 3: They're not going out there.
Speaker 1: And just making these statements based on a political elitism.
Speaker 3: At all times, right in my estimation.
Speaker 1: But when I said on the show, that excuse me that a guy like Bernie Sanders, who says that, you know, he wants to do things for the country, that he wants to take care of people here, that he thinks that, you know, interventionism, it's not the way to go, and stuff like that. I don't object to.
Speaker 3: Those kind of positions that he's taken.
Speaker 1: And he's actually addressing the economic woes that we're dealing with domestically, Okay, unlike everybody else who's got a platform to speak at this point in my estimation, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: With you, man. And for years and years and years, I've been saying, it doesn't matter who's like it, because they have no power, you know, and the presence just a puppet. They have no power. And I would talk like Cynthia McKinney, you know, and I said, does it really matter? And they would be, oh, yeah, we just need to vote out the rascals, you know. And I had Cindy Shehan on the show and Danny Shean and all these dealing. Danny Sheen was in part of Jim Carter's transition team, and they would say, oh no, yeah, we can bring back the left, and we can bring it back the left and the Democratic Party and get really good programs going. And I never believed that until I started going to these burning rallies because I'm a socialist. I'm a real socialist man. I think I look at the Hugo Chavis with a suspicious eye. I can't, Wow, he's not left it up for of a okay, And yeah, no, I'm I'm dude. I'm a revolutionary man from the seventies, the yippies and the Lower East Side, you know. And I've gotten my head beat in, you know. And that's how I think we need to We need real left in this country. It's like the Black Panthers, you know, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: No, and you know what, emotionally and on some see, here's the thing I'm weird in that I absolutely believe that.
Speaker 2: You know, First of all, the.
Speaker 1: Black Panthers have always been mischaracterized anyway. Uh, these were individuals that were, you know, doing things like feeding breakfast to kids in local neighborhoods and stuff like that. Believed in self defense, believed in no longer being trounced upon. And I can't argue with them. Okay, that's the way I see them. And I think that they were absolutely destroyed by j Edgar Hoober and co Intel pro and you know, take a look.
Speaker 2: At the the the the.
Speaker 1: Decimation of the like Fred Hampton and individuals like that. I mean, they were absolutely feasted upon by a tyrannical section of our government, uh and and demonized, you know, publicly. As a constant, I absolutely support the Black Panthers.
Speaker 2: I'm also somebody who believes in gun rights.
Speaker 1: I'm also somebody who believes though that you know, that our military has been overextended, over used and used unjustly all over the planet, and you know, things like that. I mean, really, in a lot of ways, I'm kind of like the uh, the uh, the liberal anarchist you know, uh in a lot of ways, Which is funny because people who do shows like mine and say a lot of the things that I do are generally more in a right wing you know, vain. But but I am not, except that the the true libertarian sense of things.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a different way of.
Speaker 1: Being libertarian when we were coming up a few years ago. Uh, you know that doesn't match what they describe as libertally. Now I see myself more as a classic libertarian that believes that, you know, the government should not be involved in.
Speaker 3: Your personal life, things like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I do. And I started out as an anarchist. That was my first position as a kid seventeen eighteen years old, and then I've become over a leftist. It's ease. I think we need to nationalize like the oil companies. We need to nationalize the oil industry. We need to double the tax on the top one percent. And I believed for a very long time that there was no difference in who was ever in the White House. Very recently, I've been in touch with some people that were we're in the Obama white House and also in the Clinton white House in their dealings with the Israel, and I found out that no, the president, especially Obama, has had some personal input into US foreign policy as we relate to Israel. And I was stunned to find this out that he had much more power than I thought he did. And my plan wise when I started to go to these Bernie rallies is that these kids weren't a fair to the word socialist. And I said, well, we can go in there and mobilize these kids, these people that this Bernie base. We can mobilize them to a much more leftist candidate as time goes on. But I'm happy now with Bernie. And I know there's a lot of things. Are Bernie the gun controlled stuff, I definitely don't go for it, But I also don't care if this gun laws. I don't care about the loss.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, there's a statement for you right there, there's the.
Speaker 3: Quote of the day. I don't care about the loss, so gonna go ahead. Sorry. As a defense investigator, my whole life working on organized crime cases from the eighties okay to drug cases, all the kind of stuff. Half of my clients are criminals with illegal guns on them, and they I've never had a problem. I can't get along on everybody, but my plan was to organize this base. But when you hear Bernie at the speeches, you're not going to see it on TV because they don't play it on TV. But he's talking about the Walmart family, the Walton family. There's these six people that possess forty percent of this country as well, the six people that never worked a day in their life. And he'll talk about that kind of stuff at the rallies, and then he says, if people tell you that it doesn't matter who is president, then why are the Koch brothers spending nine hundred million dollars to get their guy in there? And it's convinced me in a lot of ways. Part it's not perfect, okay, but I think it's a great step in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely, And like I said, if I had to, you know, if I really honestly, if I thought it mattered, this would be the.
Speaker 2: Guy I would probably support.
Speaker 1: Because again, he's speaking to the fact that we're living in essentially a fascist state at this point, where the corporate interests are held over the interests of the people. That is specifically what Mussolini said, you know, regarding what who would know fascism better than Mussolini, but Mussolini said that fascism could be more accurately described as corporatism. And tell me that that is not the state of affairs here in this country at this point. You know, which is why I said what I did about the country and why I always say that, you know that we seem to be occupied and uh, you know, and we're dealing with corporate America at this point.
Speaker 2: And you know, and again those of us.
Speaker 1: Who are out there as the workers, you know, I don't know how well you're doing, but it seems to me as though nobody has improved their station in life in the past decade. Really, uh, you know, and what does that say?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: The game is rigged? Yeah, I totally agree with you. It's rigged for guys, middle class guys like us. But when you look at a town like Ferguson, who're like fifty sixty percent of the town all had arrest warrants on them because they're all getting pulled over and get these tickets all the time. And on any given day, ten percent of the population had a court date to go down to court to answer a warrant or answer a ticket because the whole city budget was being run on ticketing people, pulling people over and giving them tickets. And that's how the whole economy but this town ran, yeah, right, And you know, and meanwhile, it's it's it's it seems to be about race, and it is to some degree, but at the same time, it's also about the way that things have become mechanized regarding you know, the industry of punishment and court Once you get yourself into a court room situation and you've been fined, or you've been involved in something that's in dispute, or you're being charged with anything, even if it's a minor crime, at this point in time, you get so stuck, you know, unless you have the money to buy your way out of it real quick. Gee, this sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: If you can buy your way out, it's okay.
Speaker 1: But if you're in a position where you don't have the money right on, right on your person at that time, you know, next thing you know is you're stuck in a cycle. And that's the way it is in a lot of places in this country, and not just in Ferguson, but there you go. That's one of those instances where it got way out of control. And it seems to me all over the country. Did this encouragement of the way that the police are handling the public is way out of control. I mean, this is something I didn't expect to speak to you about, But I mean the truth is, I mean we've seen a huge change in the attitude.
Speaker 3: You know, it used to be that local, good old boys.
Speaker 1: Club no matter where you were, no matter what race we were talking about, that that had, you know, a power base in any locality. But now it's become really militarized in my estimation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's in the training. If you look at the Eric Garner case on Staten Island, and I'm from Staten Island, that guy that prosecuted okay that you know that took a dive you know, with the Grand Juria there in Stanton Island. Eric Garner. A lot of people don't know this, but he had he had been arrested many, many times. And one of the times he was arrested, he was put in Rikers Island and he did a handwritten civil rights lawsuit against the New York City Police Department. This is before they killed him. And in there he talks about how they saw him. They pulled him over, and they pulled his pants down in the middle of the street, and they searched him amily with their fingers. They put on gloves and they searched his anus. Yeah, So when you see him on that video that day and he's saying, you guys are always bugging me. This stops here, This stops here right now today. You wonder why this guy is resisting these cops is because what they did to him previously. And it's not just as a couple of bad apples. This is in the policy. It's in the training. Because when this guy's lying on the ground saying I can't breathe, and he's hand handcuffs dying on the ground, there's a supervisor there, there's a black woman supervised or sergeant that's stepping over his body, and that the policy is is that if any of those cops would uncuff him and try and give him mouth to mouth or something like that, they would be violating policy and procedure. They'd get in trouble for that. So it's not bad apples, guys. We gotta change this from the top, and we gotta get see Bernie's not toughing her for that. We need some real guys to get in there and change this kind of stuff. Otherwise gonna be too late because we have a as an industry now with privatized prisons, where then making a huge fortune arresting us, giving us tike, it's putting us in jail, getting us in the system to the point where it's really it's we're at a tipping point and if someone like Trump gets in there, we're in big, big trouble and it might be time to leave the country.
Speaker 1: Well right, because I'll tell you one thing I can guarantee is that you know, the cuffs will be off, the gloves will be off regarding the policies of policing and things like that, because we've seen personally, you and I both have seen exactly how this guy runs his own personal security, right, Okay, And you know, I hate to use the word because it sounds like it's a racial term, but trust me, it's not racial.
Speaker 2: This guy doesn't care about what Racy hires to do it.
Speaker 1: Thuggery is encouraged in the Trump you know, business model when.
Speaker 2: It comes to the guys who run security.
Speaker 1: So believe me when I tell you this is not the guy who's going to want to question the police.
Speaker 2: He's going to back them.
Speaker 1: Up on every single thing they do, regardless of who gets killed or how. You know this, this this is the kind of guy that, uh that will be there putting in policy if by some miracle ends up in the in the office.
Speaker 2: You know, so in that way, I don't know. You know.
Speaker 1: Again, take a look at two sides of the coin. If you give me a choice between Sanders and Trump, Uh, you know, Sanders wins if he does nothing, you know.
Speaker 3: Trump, he's lost the Spanish voat. It does not the Hispanic voat. That's not the Muslim vote, that's for sure. He lost the women vote. You know, who does he have? He has these old white, angry, scared people that are sitting there in this audience. And there there there scooters talking about ices and mumbling about ices and coming to get them, you know, fearful people.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 3: It's a scary crowd over there. Man, I'd say, oh, get this too. Bit. I haven't talked about this on the area yet. But we went. We signed up for the Trump Caucaus training, the Trump he was undercover and going into the caucus training. Because my kids, my kid is fifteen years old, she's all into politics now. She loves Bernie. So we both signed up to go down there and take the Caucaus train. So I guess either I talked about it on Facebook or I talked about it on the air because they were waiting for us, man, and they wouldn't let us in. So yeah, so I want I'm dying to see what their caucaus training looks like, because I can only imagine what that is like. But this I might have to put on a disguise and stuff that I get some fake idea to get in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Either that or you're gonna have to get somebody to volunteer to do the undercover work for you, to you know, to collect intel on it. I would be fascinated to see what the caucus training is like in the Trump campaign.
Speaker 3: What I'm dying to find out.
Speaker 2: What a what a world man.
Speaker 1: But look, let's let's leave all that alone, because I got other weird things to.
Speaker 2: Talk to you about.
Speaker 1: I love it because I can go over so many different issues with you. We can talk about, you know, the geo political situation if we want to, and you can handle that. But I love talking to you about some of the more quirky issues in the news too. And I told you that I would want to talk to you about Cosby because we addressed that in a show that we did a few months ago, right when those allegations were really starting to mount. I think there was only maybe you know, ten women that were publicly identified as accusing him at that time. I'm not sure what the numbers up to at this point. But now since then, you know, and it's dropped out of the news cycle, if you notice, all right, but since then, what happened? This guy counter suit for slander or whatever or defamation of character. I forget what the actual suit entitle, you know, encompasses, but he's actually countersuit some of his accusers now has been formally charged in one locality, right, I mean, this thing is evolving in an interesting way, and I still contend that that a lot of it is fictitious. I think there's probably some legitimate claims that are mixed in there, but I bet you a lot of it is fictitious, and I'm wondering where it's actually coming from.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll tell you this. I believe this. I believe one hunch percent this guys. He's been drugging these girls and raping these girls. I even suspect, okay, that he's involved, uh possibly with the murder of his son. Okay, and wow, yeah, and I had on Jules Starr, who was a cousin of the daughter who you know, he had his own daughter arrested and put in prison in the same day that a couple of days. Let's get into the whole day with Bill Cosby.
Speaker 2: Let's let's you know what.
Speaker 1: Let's break it down from jump because uh, you know, everybody thinks him as you know, the jello pudding guy in the Cosby Show and all that. But things took a strange turn around the time that his son was killed. And this was a situation where he's changing a tire and uh, you know, some some attacker comes up and just take his life in a pretty brutal fashion.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This is this is the way that the story was passed. But this sort of changed Cosby's career and his life and everything else. And at the very same time, like you said, he had this estranged daughter, right who was trying to assume him and and all these other things, and then she winds up getting thrown in prison for extortion. And I mean, it's a really weird story considering you know, like I said, that sort of squeaky clean image that he had for a long time.
Speaker 3: Okay, the first thing you gotta do is you got to get out of you had the squeaky clean image, because here's a guy that was best buddy, is almost his whole life with Richard Pryor. Okay, those are the kind of guys that's hanging out. He's hanging out down there at the Playboy Magie.
Speaker 1: You know, well, you know what ed ed one second, because you know what, we're only a couple of minutes away from the break at the top of the hour, and I want to just kind of I don't want to break this.
Speaker 3: Into pieces, because this is this is.
Speaker 1: Worthy of going through in one one, you know, fell swoop and I think it's really interesting the way you're going to look at it.
Speaker 2: And I know I've got a slightly different.
Speaker 1: Point of view on it because and I'll just throw this out there that way, I won't get in the way of what you're going to explain. You know, the fact is that some of this stuff gets manufactured, and there are people that sort of you know, hang on and tag onto these things when they start to happen. That's the first thing that I got to say about these allegations against them. The second thing is that in a lot of cases, there's a buyer's remorse among some of these people in Hollywood situations, not necessarily in Hollywood, but in Hollywood situations where there's a lot of partying, a lot of strange things going on, people get dosed. You know very well, you got to protect your drink. You know very well, you got to watch where you're getting any substance that you're going to consume, whether it's food or anything else, when you go to any of these celebrity parties, because all kinds of bizarre things have gone on, and believe me, most of it never makes the news. Okay, Individuals who are you know, on their way up, who are are involved in some way or another with some of these celebrities on occasions get themselves in all sorts of weird situations where sometimes they were willing participants, even though you know later on they sort of change the story that happens a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is where my skepticism comes from, because listen, if you.
Speaker 3: Drop yourself anywhere in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Right now, you can pick up a million stories about a million different people that you would have never thought were even close to reality, from people.
Speaker 3: Who will swear up and down that they experienced all sorts.
Speaker 1: Of dark sides of individuals, right, And I think some of the fanfare that came out with this cosmic thing is that I really do. But when you have so much of it piled up, after a while, you got to say to yourself, well, there's probably something legitimate in here, and I want to get to that, because again, you know, people keep going, look it's the yellow pudding guy, the guy who would you know, yell at Eddie Murphy for cursing and everything else. But you know, Hollywood and the reality are always very very different things. So in the next hour we're gonna get into the Bill Cosby thing, and god knows where else we're gonna go with Ed Opperman, who is my special guest tonight on the O'Kelly Effect. Stay tuned to American Freedom Radio.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Europe Europe Doom, American Freedom Radio, American Freedom Radio, most iterated in all media, the alternatives alternative.
Speaker 2: Chuck Well, and here we go with the second hour.
Speaker 1: And yes, as they said in the chat room, it may be part of the dummy load, but listen, this is analysis of what you're seeing presented to you for a reason. Okay, I am explaining to you the grand distraction. Think about it that way. Tonight, my guest Ed Opperman, who is a private investigator, radio show host, a writer, interesting guy in his own right, with quite an interesting past as well. Every time I seem to bring something up, it's funny he knows somebody or has been involved with somebody.
Speaker 2: It's just an interesting case of networking.
Speaker 1: And I just enjoy having these conversations with you, and it's great to bring him out on the air.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the Cosby case a bit, and I did cut you off at the end of the last hour because well, honestly, I wanted you to get to it in one fell swoop, because this is one of those fascinating cases, and I think it's worthy of discussion because after all, this to me, you know, smacks of something that is being done for a reason. That everything is played up in the media for rec and it's not always just for the ratings, you know. So I say that sometimes there are different reasons why people come out and make the statements they do, et cetera, et cetera, and it's going to be something interesting to unfold. Once again, one of these allegedly squeaky clean icons, you know, falling okay before your very eyes.
Speaker 2: And I think it's an interesting study in that way alone.
Speaker 1: But I do want to get to your viewpoint on it, because we were talking about we talked about a couple other things off the air, but hey, let's continue on with the Cosby discussion and see where we go from there.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, I come to this, like I said, from a different point of view, because when I look at the Cosby case, I'm like saying, Hey, how come I'm not involved in this case. I'm going No one hired me to work in this case because I know everyone Marty Singer was on the other side of a couple of cases I was in. Who was a Cosby's lawyer who was one of the toughest LA lawyers out there. He was involved. He's involved with guys who wouldn't believe guys like Anthony pal Kanno, who is wire tapping the whole everyone in Hollywood and inserting himself in the cases and blackmailing people all over the place that when he was Marty Singer's private investigator, Marty Singers private investigator right now. One of them is Paul Barisi, who is this guy real, real fascinating guys. While it's too long to explain history, but looking up Paul Burres, great great story on him. I'd love to get him on the show right now, and then Lisa Bloom and Gloria already because I've done these other cases big, the other big ones, the Tiger Woods case and the Charlie Sheen case that was involved in for a whole year Marty Singers, Charlie Sheen's lawyer. I was on the other side, you know, the Ashton Kutcher case, Wienergate. So I'm very familiar with these cases where these women are coming out of the woodwork claiming this or claiming that, and they have to be vetted out right.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's not crazy statement for me to say that there were a lot of these later on, you know, bandwagon jumpers of sorts who seek out their fifteen minutes or seek out to try and you know, grab a quick settlement out of something because something else has arisen and they might have been in proximity to somebody, or they might be able to present the appearance of being in proximity to somebody to gain in some way.
Speaker 2: That's not a crazy idea.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of gold diggers and people you know, you know, trying to make a fast buck artist that come along and try and insert themselves into the story. But like I said, everyone who's dealing with these cases, we're used to this kind of stuff. The reason why there's fifteen women in the Tiger Woods case is because of Ed Opperman. That was my job. I'm the one who came up with fifteen and maybe it was only fourteen. Couple got there, okay, but we had enough, you know that we could insert them into the case. But in the National acquir and stuff like that, they give you polygraphs. You need to corroborate your story with them. They were just hand out money to shows up bandor and says hey, I'm want to tell why. So as far as that goes, I one hundred percent agree with you. People do show up out of the woodwork. But the kind of people we're talking about here, Gloria Allred, Lisa Bloom, the National Inquirer, these are all people that vet out their their their clients and their sources before they move ahead. Now, Bill Cosby is not some uh teenager in Hollywood that he's being run over, so huge power. This guy was gonna buy NBC. This guy's hugely powerful. One of the most expensive piece of property in Manhattan. This guy owns he had his own cop in front of his townhouse there in New York City. There's a little booth out in front of his townhouse in New York City where he had his own NYPD police officer there, okay station there in front of his house. Absolutely true, huge money, huge money, huge power. Okay uh. Marty Singer is one of the most power powerful attorneys in California. Marty Singer is the kind of guy that could easily that if fifty women or one hundred women are coming along, he could deal with every single one of them, either by settling with them or was picking up enough Dirk to keep them silent. But this did not happen for whatever reason. And we have our own different theories. And I had Mark Evner on my show a couple of times, and he's the guy who wrote the first story about Cosby, and he tried to sell it all over. This was years and years ago, by the way, this is way before it. Hannibal Barras came out with a joke that caused this big avalanche to come down on Cosby. First time I had Mark Vner on my show, I brought up Cosby because I was thinking about the story about Ennis Cosby, the son that was murdered, because that always struck me as weird. But when I brought up Cosby, Evna says, in a completely bizarre story, like I said in the first hour, here.
Speaker 1: You know the idea that this kid was, you know, the way it was presented the media again, you know, sort of an inno kid had been you know, part of Cosby's act. So we were familiar with the name Ennis. You know, he used to he was a central figure in Cosby's act, you know, for years, right, so somebody that we heard of in a joking sort of way, and people felt that, you know, vicariously, he was like represented on the Cosby Show as one of the kids, and you know, the theo Huxtable and all that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Right right now. Now, the way we saw it in the news was that Annis Consby was driving his car, he got a flat, some Russian mobster guy pulls up behind him and gets out and kills him. And at the same time, Annis Consby had called his girlfriend, who also had connections to Russian mob and she shows up behind us and sees this and it's dead in the street, and she calls the cops because already begin with it. But then a couple of days later, Bill Cosby has his own daughter arrested for extortion. Now, this is a young woman. She was a love child, okay, And she had been getting money from Cosby for years and years and years. She was paying for a college. He was paying for a lot of stuff, but she had dropped out of school and she still wanted more money. So she got hooked up with this guy who was like the fixer and the deal okay. And the guy who was fixing his deal with Cosney, negotiating his deal with Cosby, was telling her, hey, man, we gotta be careful. We could get killed in all this, Okay. Because I interviewed Jewel Starr, who is the author of the book who just came out with the book. She's Cosby's daughter's cousin and she knows all these people, and she told me the whole story. And it's kind of funny because this woman hit Jewels Starr. I found her because it was a story in the National inquiry where she was alleging that perhaps Cosby was involved in the murder of his son, which was suspicious as hell to begin with. That whole thing where the guy gets the flat and the hitman comes up, that happens all time in New York. That's a known method for hitman to kill somebody.
Speaker 2: Right, they'll turn around and put a This is the truth, by the way, and I know this not.
Speaker 1: I don't want to explain why I know this, but let me just say that I can verify personally that what will happen is somebody will play something like a razorblade or something like that in the track of a tire and it won't go flat right away. But as you run your car down the road a couple miles and if somebody were to follow behind you, let's just say, what happens is your tire winds up going flat and now they have the opportunity to either rob you, kill you. Whatever it is that the goal is. This is a typical mo for a lot of guys who are involved in that business.
Speaker 3: Let's just say, right, it's not a rocket science, it's not reinventing the wheel. This is something that's done right. So now I read about this the National Choir that this woman. Jewel Starr says, Hey, this might have happened this way, right, So I says, oh, man, I want to talk to her. Let me get a her. It turns out she lives off the grid, her and her husband. She lives here in Vegas, by the way. But what they did was they took a tractor trailer truck and they modified it so that there's like a living room in this truck. Not like he would take a bus and refurbish it or a motor home. They took a tractor trailer truck and they live in his tractor trailer truck off the grid. So I locate her. Okay, I located her off the grid, and I call her up and I say, I want to have you on the show. She says, how do you know about this? I says, how do I know? It's on the front page of the National Inquiry. She didn't even know she was on the front page of the in Choir with the story. That's how I told her.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking to her now. I had her on the show for like four hours. Then at the National Choir contacted the Russian hitman. Let's call him right in prison, and he confessed. He says, yeah, I did, I regret doing this murder. But they asked him about his motivations and who hired him to do it and was Cosby behind it, and he declined to talk about that at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was a lot of weird stuff where it suddenly because and her theory is is that he was siding with the daughter who had been getting payments her whole life, okay, and when she stopped getting payments for cons because she dropped out of school, and then she said, okay, I want to lump some payment. So instead of hiring a lawyer, she hired some guy who was like an agent character hustler, who went in and negotiated the steal. And then when they went in to pick up the money, they arrested her and he prosecuted her. And this, you know, show he testified against his own daughter to put her in prison.
Speaker 2: Right again.
Speaker 1: Not another situation that's unusual where there are these guys who basically operate as facilitators in a lot of these situations. Uh, quite often they get involved when you got somebody who's like a high profile personality and they've got you know, some illegitimate kid, or they've got you know, some disgruntled former employee or somebody that they you know, were involved in some nefarious kind of relationship with. You know, they sweeping under the carpet this way, so there's no paper trail, there's only the word of this hustler, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: I mean again, not something that's out of the norm really.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and and and I can tell you man, uh that's that's and sometimes that's been me. Okay, I've been the I was gonna say, they hire pis to do this kind of work all the time. I would get a call at five o'clock in the morning, Eddie, you gotta pick up this girl, take it down to get a polygraph because she's pregnant with so and so's baby. We got to get this on record because you know, we're going to cut a deal with this guy. And I'm driving around, fine, and if this person taking her room, but sticking in a motel room getting it, getting it, you know, and now I got to shop around for a cheap enough polygraph expert that's all that comes down and do the job. Because they're all too cheap to hire a really good uh polygrapher.
Speaker 2: So it's like they give you a.
Speaker 1: Basic retainer and you got to work within that budget otherwise you're losing money.
Speaker 3: So right, it's everyone's different. Sometimes you gotta cut at the end and stuff like that, or you get some kind of publicity out of it. Uh, like all these cases that I taught talk about the Tiger Woods, and it's because the deal was in the beginning was I was going to get a press release at the end. So I don't talk about cases when clients don't want me to talk about it. I only I can tell this sum I can talk about because that was the deal and they're the ones promoting it really more than I am. Otherwise, nothing you could do is at the end. If they screw you at the end, you can sue the client and then you get your name in the press for that. If they don't pay an the end, then you sue them. And you see that all the time till Private investcasueing their client because they didn't they didn't get the deal they were supposed to get. But so form my opinion of this, cosmy thing is I think he's guilty and Like I said, this guy has a history going back talking about Spanish fly his whole life and drugging girls as part of his comedy routine, hung out with the guys like Richard Pryor, so he's no stranger to the drug life and the drinking like hung out at the Playboy mansion. One of these girls he's alleged to have raped was a fifteen year oldl that he brought the Playboy Mansion. There's no denying he brought this fifteen year old the Playboy mansion. That happened. Just though, did he drug er and rape or not? That we don't know. Now you say, well, there's fifty women and they didn't come forward. Someone might be shaky. Yeah, I guarantee some of them are shaky.
Speaker 2: And that's why too.
Speaker 3: You don't see Gloria Already and Lisa Bloom and people like that handling every single client right right by the time you get where Gloria already is doing a press conference, it's because she couldn't make a deal, She couldn't get paid, they couldn't make a settlement. Now she's gone and done the press conference, so we know about fifty. There could be another hundred who got settlements that we don't know about.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the other thing, because there would be a non disclosure clause to any of those settlements, probably, so there could be a limitless amount of people that were involved that haven't come forward yet because that was part of the deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 3: And how they do that is they give you an annuity so that you get payments a little bit each year. And as long as that way, you can't just get your money and screw them anyway, that's why. But they get screwed anyway. It's real shame some of these young women and these clients. They get screwed anyway because they get the annuity. But then the lawyer wants a big chunk at the beginning so that they wind up with problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's the other thing, because they're the oneers who collected the money, and meanwhile the lawyer's seen as an expense.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it becomes a whole thing.
Speaker 1: But it's an interesting case and it does speak to this entire excuse me for saying, but underbelly of a sort of business that goes on, which sad to say or not sad to say. Actually, I'm kind of happy to say you're part of it, because you really understand how a lot of these things really work.
Speaker 3: And one of the reasons why I got involved with alternative media is because I wanted to tell people about them, because I have an insight to how the media works. And I was involved with a big giant case with the Sarah Palin and Todd Palin that wound up a part of a Congressional investigation against the Secret Service, and it's part of congression investigation to congressional hearings, and I've seen how things work behind the scenes and how things are silenced and then covered up. Nobody knows that Todd Palin was involved with a prostitute operation there in Alaska, and that the Palents have never denied it. That my client, Chile Trip reported to Congress that was Todd Palin is a client, but also sent to her other clients, and she would report on the activity and report back to Todd Palin on what she did with these clients, you know, and that it was so covered up so bit she had. I got involved with that because she had a contract, she had a payoff with the National Choir. She sold them a story and what happened was they renigged on paying her the fifty thousand dollars because, uh, the chief of police in Alaska, I forget the town and probably Anchorage put out a press press release saying, well, we've investigated Todd Palein, We've investigated all of her claims, and none of this really happened. What we found out later on was that was written by Sarah Palin's attorney and that he never really did investigate any of Todd Palin's equipment or Chirley Trip's computer or cell phones or laptops or address book, all this stuff I had in my position by that point. And you want to know what the day that they sent that they've even they even destroyed some stuff to illegally, contrary to a judge's order. But the day I received that evidence, the hard drive, the cell phone, the address books, all that stuff. When I received that stuff in my office, that's the same day that Sarah Palin went on Hannity and says I'm not going to run for president.
Speaker 1: See that tells you something right there, because I guarantee you that would have dug deeper into her, they would have found all kinds of weird stuff. Uh, you know, would have gone way beyond Gee, they got expensive clothes during.
Speaker 3: The campaign, you know what I mean, there's no way. Yeah, oh no, the Palin family up there in a oh boy, I forget the name of a little town because the first town she was mayor of was like five hundred people. Is a tiny little town, you know, Wabashah or something, right or something like that. Wasscilla, Wasscilla.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the things if you watch that movie that Nick Boomfield did about that, he wanted to do a story that they were right wing Christians, but that's not what they were at all. Man. These guys had a weekly poker game going on up there. Uh, these were really this is a wild bunch. I'm a wild guy. This is a wild bunch, man, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And but he did a different kind of a story even though he knew what what the real facts were. In my opinion, h so so, so that's the whole thing. And I wanted to get that out and tell people, Hey, this is what's really going on behind the scenes that you don't hear about in the major news. And that's how I got involved in alternative media.
Speaker 1: Right right, And you know, it's uh, it's differently, and I'm telling you, every time you do one of these shows, it's really fascinating because you do provide us with an insight, and you know, has anybody tried to sue you over any of these shows?
Speaker 3: Now, I've had some threats different kinds of threats to the show about the murder of Tupac Shakor, and I got some threats on that one.
Speaker 1: My god, oh man, listen you you you now struck a nerve with me because I would love to talk to you about that before we do.
Speaker 2: Though, anybody wants to call in.
Speaker 1: I know I put it out on social media, but I want to tell you guys, the phone lines are open at two point eight three three nine eight five two five, and it's endless really what you could ask ed about but or whatever you want to interject into this conversation.
Speaker 2: I know it's a little unusual for what.
Speaker 1: I usually cover on the show, but man, I'm telling you, this is an absolute dissection of the way the mainstream media winds up interpreting a lot of the realities. That's why I have ed on by the way, in case you guys don't understand, because it's sort of like you know, usually chunk you talk about very serious and this is very serious too, because this is all about the deception that is put in front of you. You know, the rest of the story. Remember there used to be a guy who said that famously all the time. Uh, you know, here's the rest of the story. And Ed's one of these guys who can bring it to you. And he does that on something he calls the Opperman Report. And I'm telling you definitely worth worth a listen, uh, you know, for issues like this and also a lot of the other larger issues out there as well. I mean, I might actually want to get into the Hammonds with you at some point, uh during this discussion, but who knows that we'll run out of time. So two p One eight three three nine eight five two five I do. I have control of the board, So if you want to come on in and say say anything, the rules are simple.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to abuse the host, not the guest. That's it.
Speaker 3: I do want to say though, because the last time I was on your show, a lot of people were saying, too, hey, you know, this guy is not very serious, and I really do have a serious background. I've worked I'm death penalty qualified. I'm a digital friendsic investigator have presented the evidence in death penalty trials Before Congress, I was involved in a congressional investigation and two congressional hearings involving the US Secret Service. So I'm not a fly by night guy. I'm credential and I was involved in some of the biggest organized crime cases in New York in the history of New York, the Pizza Connection trial. Rudolph Giuliani was prosecuting that case, and I was working for the defense, worked with you know, very prominent attorneys, you know throughout history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, for people who might have forgotten, or for people who aren't from the Northeast, why don't you give a quick explanation of what the Pizza Connection was.
Speaker 3: Pizza connected, very interesting pizza connection cases. These guys were importing heroin and they were doing it through the chain of pizzerias across the country and by and my job in that case originally was is I was working at a pi's office in Brooklyn, and our job was to listen to the FBI recordings and give our own transcript of what we heard, so the FBI would say Hey, we're gonna break some egg we're gonna break some legs, or we're gonna sell them some drugs. And we would say, oh no, no, we heard we're gonna cook them some eggs, and we're gonna give them a hug, you know, and then we would present both sides to the jury, and the jury to the side, you know, whose version of what we heard is correct. That's how you did it back in those days, the audio enhancements. You know, by a bizarre coincidence, my cousin, my little Irish Catholic, redheaded cousin, the girl you know, I was like fifteen years old, worked in one of those pizzerias and she was answering the phone over there.
Speaker 2: So here I am.
Speaker 3: Listening to these tapes and I'm saying, yeah, is that my cousin? And we found out later on I got Christmas dinner that it was my cousin was working at one of these Pizza Connection pizzerias.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: So it was a huge trial. There's a bunch of convictions. Rudy Giuliani was the prosecutor. That's the first time I came across from Rudy Giuliani. And when I was a kid later on because he was involved with Boat Deal and Trump and all those guys later on too, So I met him later on under more friendly circumstances. But that's the first time in my contact with Rudy Commission Commission front was the organized crime Paul Costelano and Semitable Ravana and I N. L O. Della Croutche, all those guys. That was the biggest organized crime case in New York City.
Speaker 1: Long long before the days he came to national prominence, you know, just repetitively screeching at US nine to eleven, nine to eleven, nine to eleven, you know, while he was allegedly running for president, long before that. We're talking about when before he was even mayor. Actually they all way before. Yeah, he was the prosecutor for the Northern District. So yeah, you know, I had a long I'll tell you. You know.
Speaker 3: A funny thing too, is one of the companies I had worked for was Action Research, which was the company that they got in trouble. Actually they got in trouble for it because they were the ones when HP was trying to oust Carly Fierini out of her position at HP. They were getting her phone records and stuff like that. They had hired Action Research to get all her phone records and a lot of stuff like that to get I guess blackmail, dirt on I guess what they were trying to do to get her out.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, that's an interesting story too. But no, the pizza connection, you know, it was it was about, yes, smuggling heroin, but it was really strange because the way they were doing it was through these pizzerias, and in a lot of cases the pizzerias weren't even making pizza.
Speaker 2: It was some funny stuff you know, that was going on. In some cases you.
Speaker 1: Had you had home delivery, you had to call up and make a special request, right, I mean it was it was quite the operation, actually.
Speaker 3: But you want to know what to Also, on the other hand, there were some guys that got brought up in that who were just innocent pizzerio own franchises of these pizzerias.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the other thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was a bunch of guys who were pizza delivery people that you know, we're getting you know, ten bucks a day and all the tips that could you know.
Speaker 2: They could squeeze out of people and they.
Speaker 1: Got caught up in it as well, completely you know, unaware they were caught up in heroin distribution and everything else.
Speaker 2: It was a massive, massive thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear you, man, And I'm sure a lot of guys walked on that. It's interesting. So I was still going to a j Weberman because I remember it back in the eighties hearing about a case. It was either Gorpadal or Norman Mayle or one of these big writers in New York City who was involved in a multi hundred pound hashish deal in New York City and they let him go and he said the reason was is because he was working on a story for a book and they did the charged him on.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, well maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean, you never New York justice has been so strange. It's it's nothing like what you see in Los Angeles. Los Angeles to me is like one of the most corrupt, uh you know, local law enforcement slash justice systems you see across across the country. It's like the exemplar of what's wrong everywhere else. But New York is like this weird, sort of quirky kind of handshaking, a wink kind of deals being made all the time. Uh. And and and that's the way it is. It's sort of like a given in that area. And uh, you know, here here's another thing. Nobody ever calls anything out on, right, uh, except except when they want to bring up somebody's record, like a Rudy Giuliani, who was you know, amazing because he was the Italian who was actually a mob buster supposedly, right, uh, interesting in that way, but.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just wanted to throw that in there. I just think that he busted every family except for one.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, there's the caveat right, there's one family that didn't seem to really catch it from the Giuliani regime.
Speaker 3: Which one was that?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 3: It the one with the chin all right? Shut down all the all the strip clubs in New York except the ones that there were some that they weren't allowed to stay open. But all of those guys shut down. What a character that guy was?
Speaker 2: Man, oh Gigante or Rudy, which one or both?
Speaker 3: Rudy was when I was a kid, because the first time I ran into Rudy Johanna, I was like nineteen years old, you know, and it was an arrogant, arrogant guy, you know, just because you know, you deal with attorneys and prosecutors and stuff like that. Everybody's kind of friendly, you get along. But this guy was just always like a hard case man from the first time I ever met him, a.
Speaker 2: Hard case with a list. That was a strange thing about him too.
Speaker 1: He kind of got rid of it later on, but I remember when he still had that affect to him when he spoke and he had.
Speaker 3: Really bad comb over, you know, I remem Yeah, there was a press conference, a news conference out outside in the wind, and it was like a garage door, like like I heard of a car was up for the wind there, you know.
Speaker 2: God oh man, Yeah, that's true. He was kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I was amazed that he made it to be mayor interesting thing about him is when he was he used to make these weird late night trips around the city, like just go out for a ride, you know, and go check things out.
Speaker 2: I always found that really weird about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really weird too that he had that girlfriend that was like a newscast or something like that. And then he he got into a fight with his wife and he went out onto Gracing mansion outside the gates and he had to held a news conference and says I'm getting divorced, and his wife like barely knew when he had to remove from the house. I had a very bizarre guy man all the way around. Yeah, how did he get that far? You wonder, you know, someone like did he get that far?
Speaker 1: Well? You know, then again if you only uh, if you ignore certain people, I mean, it might help all right anyway. Uh, it's one of those things where he was put into a position and then disposed of, you know, because he was never gonna I contend that no Italian.
Speaker 3: I believe you'll see a female president.
Speaker 1: You'll see a a an openly homosexual president before you'll see an Italian president in this country, believe.
Speaker 3: It or not.
Speaker 1: That's maybe that's just my own personal contention, because no matter what, one of the things that comes along with, you know, having a vowel at the end of your name is mob connection.
Speaker 2: Uh it's implied, if not, you know, insinuated.
Speaker 3: So Cuomo at his son's man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I always crack up when somebody passes me a clip of what is it Andy Cuomo giving you the news? You know, this guy's giving you the news, and and and meanwhile well, no, it's Chris Cuomo that gives you the news. Andy Clomo is the governor, right, And and remember there was the annoying kid that used to bother his father at press conferences. Right.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny to me anyway.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but no, to get back to it, though, I mean, it's an interesting kind of a case. When you take a look at at how the criminal justice system functioned in New York and how it still functions to this day, you know, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: You don't have the same kind of character as you used to.
Speaker 3: Though. One thing I give to Rudy is that he was definitely again an entertaining guy. You know what I have to leaving New York and now I deal with the lawyers and prosecutors and police departments all over the country. I miss it. You know, in New York City, you had a certain kind of because the lawyers in New York City kind of kept each other in check, you know, and you had to really rise to the top of New York. And I deal with some law firms now that you would not believe, just they don't care at all. They don't care about their clients, not even a little bit. And there's no there's no getting a bad reputation because all the other law firm doing it too, and all these fly by night lawyers just running around running their business off their cell phone. I don't even have an office or receptionist or anything like that. That would never fly back in New York or back by that now, when you could never get away with something like that. Yeah, you had to have a nice office.
Speaker 1: You had to have, you know, some kind of clout, you had to have, you know, well, to function in New York or anywhere in the Tri state area.
Speaker 3: You had to have connections, because that's.
Speaker 2: Really what it was about.
Speaker 1: You know, Like when I went into courtroom situations and I was dealing with somebody who had been you know, one of the governor's lawyers at some point or whatever, you knew that this was a guy who already had the deck stacked in his favor.
Speaker 3: This kind of thing, you know, yeah, right, because he helped get the judge elected. Exactly when I was twenty five years old, I had we had a case and me and one of both degals guys, there was an affidavit that we knew was forged. They had taken an added paragraphs in between the signature page and the front page. And so we went in and well interviewed the woman who signed the affidave and we got on tape. You know, I never done them a sinuce in the a sinus. So we got that lawyer. I was twenty five years old and we got that lawyer in New York City, dispart I can tell you right now, with that same tape recording and that same evidence that I have then with nothing would happen now today, it would do nothing. It would be like it doesn't exist. And I've seen things I you know, you hear people call you up and I tell you these stories about oh ed Man. You know, the court transcripts were changed, and years ago I would say, I don't believe it, you know, and I've seen I've seen it now. I've seen this evidence disappear, transcripts changed, you know, in the record. I just stuff you would not believe. You know that You think when when a client tells you, it's kind of when they start talking and start telling you what, Oh you don't how bad my cases?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And now I know these things do happen. It happens all of this country.
Speaker 2: Oh right, I mean I'll give you a quick example.
Speaker 1: You know Scott Enyard, who took photographs the night Bobby Kennedy was killed, right, the LA police ended up.
Speaker 2: You're familiar with him, right, sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So interestingly, you know, they tell him come back in twenty five years and come get your pictures, and he doesn't think anything of it.
Speaker 2: That's what he does.
Speaker 1: When he shows back up and you know, demands to have his pictures, they tell him they were destroyed. Then they tell him they found something. Then they hire a courier to deliver it, you know, to the court where the case is being heard, because he's now suing you know, Los Angeles County, right, And the courier allegedly makes a stop somewhere and gets you know, robbed on the way to bringing evidence to the court, and therefore his pictures are you know, completely gone.
Speaker 2: That's the end of it.
Speaker 3: No, Well, there was a fire, there's a flood, you know, you know whatever. Every other document in their office is fine, but there's a fire that one file you're looking for is god, exactly happens all the time. It's it's not even funny that that's what we're dealing with these days, that it is good to see a lot of guys, like civilians that aren't attorneys or investigator, you know, making these that are reporters now, you know, using the Foyer requests and stuff like that to get documents and stuff. Uh that it feels because back, you know, thirty years ago, no one was doing that kind of stuff. So it's I like to see that. You know that you've seen more and more. That's the people going to the the archives and the Congressional record and stuff like that and getting stuff pulled and doing stories and stuff. Ag was just telling me about how we he got some undeveloped film that Oswald had, you know, and he got a high resolution scan of Oswald's address book, you know, and he decoded it and stuff. So I like to see that kind of stuff nowadays.
Speaker 1: All right, I know about that film that that that's someone that that had all these interesting photographs which sort of changed the story a bit. When you take a look at where Oswald's supposed to have been during certain time period, it's and it's interesting. A lot of times you can't get hold of this evidence and Foyer requests have gone so far at this point. But I think the more, the more we can yank out of their hands. And the more we can make them bring to the light of day, the better, you know, regardless of what the result is. Because after all, look, and I know this sounds kind of ridiculous, but if this stuff is being collected on your behalf and you're the citizens, uh you know, aren't you entitled to it?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we got to keep the pressure of no matter what. Absolutely so yeah, no, and you do have a lot of a serious you know, uh uh mona fides. Let's just say as as somebody who is an investigator, I mean, you're you're definitely not a joke.
Speaker 2: And you still do that.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, people can hire you as a private investigator. Still can't think?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can always email me at the Opperman Investigations at gmail dot com. I got a website called email revealer dot com. You can go online in place in order I invented it search where you can if you give me your boyfriend's email address for your girlfriends, I could trace that back to online dating websites and catch them and cheating online. So I was doing this way before the whole thing, this big scandal with Ashley Madison, you know. And as a matter of fact, I was finding people cheating way before this whole thing happened, and I was finding people on Ashley Madison, you know, and they used to I guess they were hiring me too to find out how I was doing it, because what they would do is they would they they used to run an ad saying that once you're on Ashley Madison, no one can catch a cheating on here, and then they would they would hire me like through a pretext, and I would catch them on there. I trace the email back and then they would change the ad, and then they changed their website back. I would have forgot a new way to do it, and then they'd change it back again. So it was I had a whole little thing going on with them for quite a few years.
Speaker 1: You see a bunch of things actually that you've been involved in, you know, talk talk to me a little bit about the Tupac feel though, because that has always fascinated me.
Speaker 3: You know, It's it's one of those deals where, you know, it seemed.
Speaker 1: As though because both both the murders of him and and Chris Wallace, you know, Big Small's uh really were just really bizarre again, another one of these crazy circumstances where uh, you know, it was a sign of the times. I mean, people forget about the East Coast, West Coast rap beefs and all that nowadays.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, it seemed as though there was a lot more to it.
Speaker 1: There was h there was definitely like uh and and there always has been this effort to destroy artists who are saying things that are again counterintuitive to the establishment. So, I mean, I'm kind of attracted to that story, but I've never known exactly what to make of it, even though I've had possession of the uh, you know, the audio from the from the all Time and all that kind of stuff in the past. You know, it's it's one of those things I've never been able to put together. I mean, if you wouldn't mind talking about that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the guy the guest on that is John Potash, who wrote the book The FBI War on Tupac. M hm. You know Tupac, his whole history, you know, did you know that this guy was His family was Black Panther Party Royalty. His father is Motulla Shakur, who was a part of the New African, the Republican New Africa, and I actually met him by coincidence because he used to come up to w BAI back in the seventies. And then what happened was is that Brink's robbery happened with the BLA and the Weather Underground remnants robbed that Brinx truck and they busted Matulla Shakur for being involved in that. And the only charges they had against him because he ran an acupuncture center in Manhattan in Harlem to cure people of drug addiction. Wasn't any kind of a bank robb or anything like that whatsoever. But this guy got forty years in prison. He's in prison right now because he was supposed to receive some money from that bank robbery, from that armored car robbery. And his mother is a big black panther, his uncle is a big black panther, his stepfather, so Tupac Shakur was heavily involved in a black panther party. He saw a couple of cops beating up a guy and he shot one of the cops and in self defense and he got away with it, you know, And so I believe that, and then too, when you get into the day of the assassination. So much stuff happened where they these different guards and different security guards, and they didn't have walkie talkies, and half of the guys were what police undercovered, cops and police informists, all kind of stuff. I trace it back to a night and that's when as soon as I mentioned that in that first show we did about the Tupaksha Court murder, and I said, I thought it was Sugar Knight. I thought it was a smart idea to take a copy of that tape and post it on Sugar Knight's Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yeah, so what happened there?
Speaker 1: Because I know Sugar is definitely not the kind of guy who likes who's going to sit still or his people aren't going to sit still, I should say when you.
Speaker 2: Say something like that, But good, Yeah, it was his people.
Speaker 3: And I actually ran into him once at his lawyer's office here in Las Vegas, because you know, we're both in Las Vegas, and so I you know, I shook hands with the guy who's years and years ago. But so I thought it was a good idea. Hey, you know what this everyone's talking about it right to discussion, and all of his buddies He never came to me himself and threatened my life, but everyone who knew him that was very unhappy with me. It's funny you mentioned the other time I had a real problem. The only real problems was was that time. And when I had Mayor Jim Rothstein, who's a former NY detective and now he's a mayor of a town up in the Wisconsin. A fascinating guy. He worked on the Processed Church case or the Son of Sam cases and all that kind of stuff, but he did a lot of organized crime cases as well. That he arrested them. You know, Jim Rostin, I wanted to talking. I'm telling you a bunch of mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's okay. The listeners need to know. I know who he is.
Speaker 3: I forget what I was talking to you. So he arrested Frank Sturgis and supposed these Jurgis confessed and when he when he what he calls a polygraph, Yeah, a thirty eight caliber polygraph test on Frank Sturgis. There, but talking about the French connection heroin robbery in New York City and in Staten Island and stuff like that, it's pretty well known who stole the French connection Heroin and then later on they went and they invested on a bunch of video stores in New York and then they sold it. Later on it became Blockbuster Video. Okay, were behind it, you know, So we were talking about that, so I again, I thought it would be a good idea to post that in Staten Island Memories, a Facebook page and say, hey, anybody remember these stories. We're talking a lot of old people on Staten Island if you don't want to, you know, because Mike high school shop teacher was a Bartholomew Cod who was the brother of the police commissioner. Uh I guess was Ed Cod was the commission back in the seventies. So we were talking about him, we were talking about the French connection case. And I posted this on Standout and that then I got a lot of threats at that time too, that they didn't like me talking out of turn, that I was speaking h when I should not things I should not be speaking about. Yeah, you you were speaking out of school right there.
Speaker 2: Because and that was a whole weird thing too.
Speaker 1: It wasn't directly Blockbuster video, but what it became Blockbuster video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guys we well, you know, I guess everybody knows that. But yeah, the guys who made all that money, you know, we had a great, big chain of video stores. So yeah, those are pretty much the only two times. And oh you know what, just recently, I had a big crazy thing with this this Hempstead satanic ritual abuse case in the UNA if.
Speaker 1: Those are always dicey, because you know, there's a lot of strange things to go on with these satanic ritual abuse deals. And you know the satanic panic that we experienced in America, you know back in the early what was it, the late eighties, early nineties. I mean you recall that, uh, you know, at the height of it, Heraldo Rivera is doing a special on it, which was a complete joke, but not quite as bad as the al Capone special anyway, But now you know what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you about Heraldo Rivera. It always struck me. Heraldo Rivera. He left ABC because he did a story about the Marlon and Roe murder. Uh, and then they went to air it, and then he quit and he disappeared, and he came back a multi multi millionaire, owning a helicopter, owning an island in Puerto Rico, owning two newspapers on East coast, and it always struck me that some kind of deal was made with that guy.
Speaker 1: Well, he was tiptoeing around a lot of interesting stories and things in the seventies, you know, most famously, and I've discussed this on my show several times. I mean on Good Night America is where is where the majority of the country got their first look at the Zabruta film and the Kennedy assassination, you know, And that was Roaldo Rivera hosting the show, right, you know, And he tiptoed around a lot of really interesting stories when he came back.
Speaker 3: I would definitely say a deal was made. Not because he came up with all that money.
Speaker 1: I don't know the circumstances there, you know, that would be the kind of thing that you could dig into it. But I don't know all the stories as to how that came about. But the fact that he comes back as first as a sort of an establishment joke, you know, not really covering anything serious, you know, sort of sorry to say, but half passing his way through a lot of very serious stories and stuff like that, and then winds up landing on places like Fox, you know, later on and everything else. It seems as though he was told, you know, stay away from the real controversies, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he had one of those afternoon's talk shows that was like Oprah and Phil Donahue, but but even more like more like Carnie you know, Oh yeah, who think that girl the one anyway?
Speaker 2: What Sally Sally, Jesse Raphael who were talking about, like one.
Speaker 3: Of those I'm trying to think of the other one that she was. She was in that movie Ricky Lake, Ricky Lake. There you go, man, Yeah, yeah, he had he had one of those kind of shows in the afternoon, you know, and now look at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did all of it based on the Phil Donahue kind of style, which Oprah picked up on later, which was the big audience you know, hey, let's take questions from the audience. Who's sitting right here again, completely juxtaposed to the likes of a Morton Downey junior here who who I'm sorry that they're that guy was quite.
Speaker 3: Entertaining, I know what you're talking about. Yeah, that was thrilling, you know, TV, you know channel mind, you know, in the middle of the night, you know, and that's exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, like like you were saying, it is weird to watch him come back out though in a completely different fashion. Uh you know again no longer addressing the real sort of uh uh rough edges of investigative journalism.
Speaker 3: It was all gone, Yeah, he's supporting Trump. What does that tell you? I know, yeah, it's just mind blowing, you know. But on the other hand, I'll tell you this, you know, because I know like a lot of guys from court, TV and stuff, you know, for years, and uh, when you talk to them, like they believe like a lot of people say, well, all these guys, you know, they are in on it. They're in on the big secret. They're all part of the act, the crisis actors or whatever. But I can a lot of these guys they believe that like nine to eleven was nineteen Arab hijackers, you know, And they tell me off the cuff. Whenever I get on a plane, I look around to see if there's anybody suspicious, if there's anybody looks Arab because I look around.
Speaker 2: So they really believe it with a straight face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm always dumbfounded by people like that because I run into him on occasion, you know, in a grocery store or something like that, and they talk about, you know, Obama's a Muslim, and I'm afraid because, you know, because he supports the guys who you know, hit us on nine to eleven, and he's not going to stop the next attack. And I was listening to that for years. You know, people that believe, you know, first of all, that Obama's you know, a Muslim and that that would matter, and secondly that it was nineteen Arab hijackers who pulled off this amazing feat on September eleventh.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I can't go with it.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: It's it's just implausible to me.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody I've ever talked to, that's mech Obama that would know says he says CIA creation, which is what I believe.
Speaker 2: Oh I believe that myself. You know.
Speaker 1: You take a look again, take a look at his parents. But step aside from that, I mean, he was perfectly well packaged. He was sold to us exactly like they would sell us a Manchurian candidate of sorts, you know, hope and change.
Speaker 3: Remember that, yea, and his paperwork sucks too, you know, and.
Speaker 1: A community organizer of all things a sends to become the president of the United States. I'm sorry, you know if that doesn't speak to the fact that that office has become quite the joke.
Speaker 2: What can I say?
Speaker 3: Well, I know what you're saying, and I've said that all along myself. I've been there, had the same kind of attitude, it didn't matter who was in there. But talking recently to some sources, I do believe that Obama has been making policy, at least as far as our relationship with Israel. And met in Yahoo, and another thing I heard was that next, yeah, who believes with all his heart that he could run for president in the United States and he would win, you know, not not the birth certificate, not that he's qualified too, because he was. He was a ussistant for a long time, and he was born in Israel and moved here and lived here most of his life.
Speaker 1: But he believes that he could run for president here and we would win. I you know, I don't know about that. I think there's way too much of an underpinning. And you know what I think about this when I when I look at and listen to Bernie Sanders. Uh, you know the fact that he has that Jackie Mason esque cadence to his speech A little bit, you know, makes me think that there is definitely a hardcore base in this country that they wouldn't buy it if this guy even stole the election.
Speaker 2: You know, I do know.
Speaker 3: But but by nett Yeah, who I meant that. Not that I believe he would win, but Netton, now, who believes he would win. He's convinced that he would win. Here. And I know what you're saying. There is that kind of races and that kind of bigotry against the you know, Bernie, he's a Jew, you know. Yeah, And uh, you know, it's a good question.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 1: You know, we're we're running a long time, and we're almost almost done here. And I give you, I give you my my estimation of what's going on with Trump. I think he's a lightning rod. I think he's been put into place to keep everybody busy. Uh, you know, the the clown before the elephants and the jackasses are presented for the children to pet as they go around the ring.
Speaker 2: Uh, That's what I think has happened here. And I really think that eventually we're going.
Speaker 1: To be confronted with uh, you know, possibly not Clinton, because she's put such a bad taste in the mouth of the majority of the American public and continues to do so with their elitist attitude, which is brazen I think in public. But you know, I think it's irrelevant because the Republican side of the equation is is due to occupy the office, and I figure that the selection still, even though everybody says I'm crazy, is is Jeb Bush and they're going to resurrect him weekend to Bernie's style and drag his campaign out and present him as the same choice after Donald Trump has already done all of his confetti throwing.
Speaker 3: And Seltzer bottle spray. Uh, that's really what I see here, and wondering how you see it. That's a possibility, okay, and it's a very serious possibility. And I think even Ron Paul was kind of to rub it in our face to say, hey, look, man, he won every debate. You all want him, We're not gonna let you have him. And they could be doing the same thing with Bernie ten times even more, just to rub it in our face because they're doing a lot of stuff like they made the pope quit, you know, to lose lose faith in the pope.
Speaker 1: You know, his brother or whatever wound up and broiled in that uh, you know, in that sex scandal. So I mean, I think that was meant to get ahead of that.
Speaker 3: Not sure I agree with him with that, tim you know, but but I think they wanted they want us to lose faith, faith in institutions. And just how they would put a guy named Obama, you know, who's you know, questionable background, whose name rhyme's with Osama bin laden public I made number one. But I don't think that's an accident in our coincidence either. But call me Charlie Brown, okay, and you can be Lucy, and I'm gonna run up and try and kick that ball this time. I think, you know, you can pull it away.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: But I think listen, I got a kid right now is very optimistic. This is our first election, and she's she's an idealistic right now. She thinks this is gonna happen. And I'm catching that kind of momentum and that kind of attitude. Now, Bernie saying some stuff. He's saying the right stuff at the rallies, you know. And and if not okay. If it all is all bred and surfaces, it's all a big act. It's all a big game. We can at least organize those people that show up to the rallies and hopefully in the future we can come up with a or even local candidates. You know that we can get some kind of a some kind of peace and justice in our lives. You know, we can't stop fighting in We got to keep resistant no matter what we You know, every bone in my body tells me that, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this right.
Speaker 1: And uh again, guys, Operamanreport dot com, uh, you know, and other places. I know you could catch some of the podcasts on Spreaker. I was a guest on your show recently. We talked about the jfk assassination. But believe me, uh Ed covers all the types of subjects that we talked about tonight, plus a whole lot of serious stuff on his shows.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, tell people other places they can find it. Oh, on Friday nights live it's on the Awake Radio Network Awake Radio dot US, Awake Radio dot UK, PSN Radio on Friday nights, then throughout the week as we played every day on the late night in the Midlands plays me on Tuesdays. Para X Radio plans on Saturday night seven pm, so it's easy to find, you know. I'm looking for a big station like AFR to bring me on there, you know, not Friday night because I know I got a great guy on there Friday night, but maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the same time slot I have.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know, I know what, I wouldn't care how many listeners I lost you, man, because I think that's you got a great show and you're doing great stuff. And I love a guy that knows uh everything off the top of his head, you know. And I was growing you on JFK obscure stuff a lot of people think would be obscure, uh, And I really enjoyed that show burnt very much.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: People should look for it on speak or YouTube. It's up on YouTube, you know. Oh cool, I didn't know what's up on YouTube. Well, you know, I appreciate it, man, and any time you want me, I will definitely show up. Ed Opperman was my guest tonight, guys, and I appreciate all of you who tuned in.
Speaker 2: Don't forget