Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the Top Huff Radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. The advised that the content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the rights. Here's your conservative but not bitter host Top Huff.
Speaker 2: That is correct, and thank you for that absolutely stellar introduction, Glenn. It is my pleasure, indeed to be here talking about Tim Walls and his nomination by well, his selection I guess by Kamala Harris to be the vice presidential running mate that she's going to be well running alongside of here in the twenty twenty four or election. This campaign, and we've been talking about how this is emotionalized. In fact, I played a segment in a previous hour, and again if you missed that, you can just go to our podcast or to the website if you've not listened to a podcast before. It's not as hard as it might seem. You know, I'm from that generation Gen X where I kind of end of Generation X. Actually I think I'm technically a zennial is what they It's the closest I'm ever gonna be called being tied to millennial. But it's that little short segment of time that's kind of the end of gen X the beginning a millennial. And so we had some technology, not when I was growing up, but as I was in high school and of course into college and as my you know, young adult years. So I can be proficient, but I also don't have that innate understanding of it as some of the younger folks do. So, but podcasting is not that big of a deal. It's just all that basically means is that our show is online in a place where you can listen to it as an audio file. It's almost like a personal radio station. If you download the podcast, it's easy to do. You can listen on the website and it's free. But if you missed the show where I talked and I played this SoundBite about a young woman who said that Tim Walls represents the dad that she lost to Fox News, to Rush Limball, to Donald Trump, to the Maga Colt that she put it, that's the emotionalization of what we're dealing with, and that's how people are thinking. Some people I don't think enough. Well, I don't mean that as though I'm wanting there to be more. I don't think it's enough people that are going to be there this is going to make any substantial, substantial difference whatsoever. But I do think it's quite telling about the people and the feelings that I guess interfere with their accepting of the truth of constitutional and conservative principles. And I think that's important to understand, and so I want to unpack that a bit. I also want to talk a little bit about Tim Walls. Tim Walls, again is a radical leftist. I don't care if he wears a camouflaged hat, as he did when Kamala supposedly just called him out of the blue to offer him the position of vice president as her running mate. I don't care. I mean I do care if he's served in the military. I'm saying it doesn't matter to me as far as making a decision if just because someone checks off boxes. I appreciate all who served in the military, currently formerly veterans, those who have served are serving, those who gave their lives in defense of this great nation and the principles upon which it is built. I appreciate those folks tremendously, even if I don't agree with their politics. But it's not going to shape my opinion as to whom I'm going to vote for, and it shouldn't yours either, especially when you take into account all the other very problematic and troubling things about Governor Tim Wall. So we'll get to all that, we'll break some of that down. I got something I want to read from the New York Times that kind of talks about this selection and so forth. This is the media's attempt, this is the Democrat Party's attempt to spin. It's to get as far away from Biden as possible. Right, let's forget that, Let's put that in the rearview mirror. Let's focus on Tim Walls. Although I do think it's interesting to point out that Kamala picked another old white guy to be a running mate, I thought that was not the appropriate choice. I thought that we've listened to white men enough in this country. I thought it was time for white men to sit down and shut up and listen to people who are different, who are different, have different skin color, who have different ethnicity, different, That's what I thought. In fact, I played a SoundBite a few a week or two ago of a young woman who's an influencer on some social media platform. How she influences anybody's besides beyond my understanding. But she says it's time for white women to sit down and shut up. Have you noticed Kamala's supporters have segregated themselves intentionally. We've got Jane Fonda leading a group called Elderly for Kamala. I kid you not. We've got comics for Comeda. We've got white dudes. What was it, white dudes for Kamala? Is that what it is? White dudes for Kamala. Every racial group, every group's gonna have its moment. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like this at the convention. You know, the convention. There's supposed to be states that actually vote for vote for candidates. I vote for the nominee with the actual delegates from the states. I can see the Democrats saying, that's such an antiquated notion. How about we have the white delegates over here, who obviously would vote last. How about we have the black delegate here, the Pacific Islander candidates here, whatever it is different, the LGBTQIA plus community here. We probably need different groups for each one of those letters. That might be a more appropriate fit for the way that the left looks at the people voting for their candidates than actually the states that they reside in. So there is this superficiality to this, and it matters. It matters a lot. It's crazy to base one's decision upon it. But if our job is to persuade and to make the case for conservative principles, we're gonna have to understand how these folks think, how they how they just want to run to the warm and cozy place. Psychologically, it doesn't make any sense that that's where they run. They don't want to. It doesn't make sense that they run to the Democrat Party, But yet they do. Because the Democrats are masters of this. They're masters of them manipulation, they're masters of deception, they're masters of gas lighting. They're masters of everything except for actually delivering and actually providing ideas to the American people that actually improve our nation, the amount of liberty we have, our economic situation, the economy, and so forth. They have no answers and no ideas. In spite of Kamala being out there saying that she's proud of Bidenomics, that's what she actually said. So lost to get to today, my friends. Before I get too far into it, let me remind you that if you are looking for ways to take care of yourself, and that is both an adult thing to do and a conservative thing to do as a part of your personal responsibility, part of my personal responsibilities to take care of ourselves. Diet and exercise of course as a part of that. So maybe the need to take nutritional supplements. So if you're looking for some supplements and looking for ways to take care of yourself, check out z Stack. They've created a trusted brand that's formula related by doctor Zelinko. They have clinically proven ingredients, their proud the products are proudly manufactured in America. Z Stack is a company that actually stands for liberty specifically, or you could say maybe focused on your medical freedom, which is important in this post COVID world that we live in, and they fight against corruption in the medical system. So you can check out their products. They've got six primary formulations. You can go to z stacklife dot com, z stacklife dot com, slash Todd and take a look at those products those formulations. If you find something you want to give a try that sounds like a product that can help you something you want to Maybe you're taking something similar you want to switch it up. I don't know. You can just use my name Todd at checkout. You'll save fifteen percent z stacklife dot Com slash Todd promo code Tod saves you that fifteen percent z stack in powering you to stay prepared, to stay safe, and to stay strong. So I want to read here how the New York Times is spinning this, How the New York Times is spinning this selection of Tim Scott. And I want to get to his record as well, but I first want to point out and share how they are describing this. This came across I get an email newsletter. I don't even know how I got it. I don't know if one of my buddies signed me up for this or what. But this is titled what is this here? Why Tim Walls? Written by read Epstein. I'm a national politics reporter and a native Midwesterner, says Read. Here is the article Tim Walls is going to bring big Midwestern dad energy to the presidential campaign. I just I read that, and I think, you know, it's interesting. It really fascinates me. If I can take a step back and just look at this. How no matter what the Democrats do, it's spun in a positive way. If Republicans did this. If Republicans did this, then they would they would be criticized for having a candidate that was they were trying to say culturally appropriate, or you know, just have someone on the ticket who you know, they're just trying to get cheap votes, or some such thing. They would also be criticized for not having the depth of experience or knowledge or sophistication that is needed to manage this country. But when the left does it, they're always there. The media is there to spin it. They know their job. They know their job as being part of this one of the parts of the seven pillars of propaganda to spend this in favor of the Democrats. But he continues here, Minnesota's governor won't deliver a key state or bring key policy experience that Kamala Harris, the Democratic nominee, lacks. So the primary two reasons that are typically given for choosing someone, Well, unless you're Joe Biden, you only picked Kamala because of two reasons. You said that you wanted to have a black woman as your nominee, which is crazy to me. That that is the only reasons that he was had given us. Now talking here about Tim Walls, were told that, well, they're going to tell us why Tim Walls is being picked. She referring to Kamala picked him to run as her vice presidential excuse me as or vice president for one reason above all others. His biography and his demeanor make him a familiar figure for voters who might not be attracted to a black and South Asian woman from California. So isn't this a way of saying, Hey, racists in the Midwest, in Flyover Country, this candidate is for you. We've created a candidate where we're we actually want I guess you know, when and when Trump gets the votes of someone who says something that the media says is racist, than Trump is accused of being a racist. Now it sounds like Tim here or excuse me, and Mark Reid is telling Tim is saying about Tim Walls that the reason that they have picked him is to try to get the votes of some of these racist who wouldn't vote for Kamala otherwise, these racist and sexist voters around the country. That's what we're being told. Anyway, how big of a problem. Do you really think this is how many people do you know that truly wouldn't vote for someone because they're let's say black or South Asian? As this says, how many people wouldn't vote for someone who because they're a woman. I actually think, if I'm being candid, I think that it's probably much more likely that someone would not vote for someone simply because they're a woman than because they are Black or South Asian or Hispanic or any of these other racial or ethnical ethnic differences. So that's my two sins. But anyway, we're told that apparently a huge swath of the country needs to have an old white guy on the ticket so that they're willing to vote for Kamala, which apparently the Democrats are going after the racist vote. That's how I read this anyway, He continues here, the walls vibes are very different from those of recent top of the ticket Democrats. The party is used to national candidates who spent decades, if not their entire lives, preparing for the big stage. So here's an admission, even though they probably would have denied it forty five minutes ago, Metaphorically speaking, that Democrats are used to lifetime politicians. They're used to someone like Joseph Robinett Bribery, who's been in Washington, d C. For fifty years. I don't know. I don't know enough about read Epstein to know if he's ever written that when it actually mattered about Biden. He might say it now since Biden's not going to be on the ticket. But where was this commentary? But where was this commentary pointing out before how bad it is to have people that only are professional politicians. Now we're being told that it's good. I guess that Tim Walls is hasn't had his whole life in politics. Dare I say, like Donald Trump? When have you ever heard the media say that that was a good thing about Trump? Anyway, this stupid article continues here. Walls was teaching social studies and geography, not climbing the ladder twenty years ago. In the last two weeks, as Harris shortlisted him to be her running mate, Walls referred to himself privately as quote the dog that caught the car, seemingly shocked by his own luck. Yeah, just one of the average guys, Just a normal dude. This is what they want you to think. Again, we're going to talk about this and how he is not at all a normal dude. He's not a man's man, he's a he's a radical leftist. I've got plenty of there's already of evidence, and we're just really filling in some of the gaps about Tim Walls, and it is abundantly obvious this guy is a radically unhinged, insane leftist. So article continues here. Walls is a former small town high school football coach who spends his free time hunting and fishing. You know, this is an attempt, This is an attempt by the media, by the left to try to tap into remember this, and this just came to me as I was saying this. Remember when we were just told I just referenced this. Barack Obama is now involved in helping run this Kamala Harris campaign. So what are we seeing. We're seeing this take shape exactly as I told you it would. By the way, what's shaping up here are the things they're trying to recreate a version with the people that they have available, which is Kamala Harrison, now Tim Walls. They want this, they want this narrative where they can capture a part of what they had in two thousand and eight. Kamala Harris, of course is black. Kamala Harris is she has Indian she's of Indian descent as well, and Kamala Harris is female. So they've got that. Now they need some sort of of story. But see, they don't want to get into the Kamala story. Believe me, they don't want to get into that because there's a lot of shady things that were happening with Kamala. With Kamala, they want to talk about she's a prosecutor, she's got the experience, she's got the chops, she's got, she's been vice president, she knows the issues. They want to focus it about around you know, this narrative that says that she's qualified and that she's a woman. They want to tap into that, of course as well. I would put that even above what I just said. And she's she's black, and you know they what do they say here in the in the article here south of South Asian descent, Pacific islander. However they want to frame, phrase it, frame it, it'll be about that. But now we have tim walls. Now we need that story. We need that Kamala is not a likable politician. I've been through this. I think she's one of the most unlikable politicians that we've had in modern times. I think that she is highly unlikable. She reminds me a lot of Hillary Clinton, and I think depending upon the day, she might be more unlikable than her. But they're not going to talk about her in that she's She's going to be painted as the professional, as the person who's breaking through the glass ceiling. If you don't vote for her, you're racist. If you don't vote for her, your sexist. But we're not going to talk about her her personality and all these other things. We're going to talk about her maybe being the fun aunt. I saw that on the stupid things you see on social media. We get a vote for the fun aunt and the fun dad. That's what I saw someone post. This is this is what we're up against. These people can vote people. I'm not suggesting they should shouldn't be able to, but they actually their vote counts as much as yours. And they're excitement for this ticket is that they get a vote for the fun aunt and the fun dad. And so this is what we are up against.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Tim Walls comes along and they want to add some They want to fill in the story. They want to make this about you know, this is a Midwestern guy. This is a just a regular guy. This was a guy that used to be a conservative. This was a guy who served in the military. This was a guy who used to have an a rating with the NRA. This is a guy that just is, I mean, just one of the boys. You have a beer with him, he's a buddy. Probably play football with him. He coached football. Maybe have a fantasy football league with the guy. We might hear just like we heard with Obama. Remember Obama. Someone said one of his classmates in high school said, I didn't you know if Obama wasn't going to be something like president, I thought he was going to be an NBA player or some such thing. We might hear that Tim Walls is going to be or could have been a NFL football player. You know what. You know how this has played out. So they're really digging in here. They're trying to connect this. They're trying to make this about a man who understands you. They know that Kamala doesn't. They know they can't make that case. They know that she is cold and distant and unlikable and just has something about her that does not scream warm and fuzzy and inviting. Tim Walls, on the other hand, does have that, and I'll admit that he does have that. But my friends, as Shakespeare told us, one may smile and smile and be a villain, and that is what matters. Here are the ideas, the policies that may be pushed upon us if we simply vote for someone because we like them. What a dangerous, dangerous way to go about voting and making decisions regarding the future of this country. So pausing here, got a couple of minutes left this segment. It's a good place for me to stop and remind you that if you well, first of all, you've seen what's happened in the markets. You know that there's a lot of volatility uncertainty, and you know that gold and precious metals, silver and so forth, these are places that you can put your money. You can invest in these and they provide they provide some diversity from your typical portfolio, but they also can provide some protections against some of these uncertainties. Gold is at an all time high. It's been at or near that for some time. And so if you're considering investing in gold, I encourage you to reach out to my friends at Harvard Gooldgroup Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd. You can go there, fill out a form, and they will send you their free investors guide on how to invest in gold, some of the basics, just to answer some questions. You can begin a process of reaching out to them through that site as well. And if you decide to make an investment with Harvard Gold Group, use my name Todd. You'll get a two hundred and fifty dollars credit Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd code Todd. So got a minute or so left this segment, I'm gonna read a little bit more of this. Walls, I stopped here. Walls is the former small town high school football coach who spends his free time hunting and fishing just one of the one of the boys. He wears a camouflage hat while campaigning and speaks with the nasal accet accent. Native to the Upper Midwest up in Minnesota, Wisconsin. I grew up in central Illinois and spent years living and working in Wisconsin. I'm waiting for the comparisons to Abraham Lincoln to be coming in short order. Hearing Walls speaks reminds me of what it sounds like to hear another English speaker while traveling abroad, a familiar, comforting sound. This guy, it's like it's like hugging a Teddy bear. My friends, he just makes you feel so good. Oh right, guy, he rides the slingshot with his daughter. If you've seen that video of him at the county fairrish state Fair or whatever it was, where's a camo hat? Just? I mean, coaches football. You can't vote for this guy as a conservative? What's wrong with you? Well, you know what. It's not about identity, it's not about superficialities. It's about ideas. My friends, one more piece of this article and I'm gonna take a break. He brings with him a vast understanding of the Midwest. Senator Amy Klobaschar of Minnesota told me yesterday, this will be a vice president who has stood in deer stands in the middle of ten degree weather, and has fished across Minnesota's ten thousand lakes. My oh my, the qualifications are endless, my friends. He's stood in deer stands, in cold weather, and he has fished across Minnesota's ten thousand lakes. I mean, I don't know what else to tell you. You should that's all we need to know. Fishermen, camo hat hunts, coaches high school football. How pathetic is that? How pathetic is this? When you get down to it. I gotta take a break. My friends, sit tight back in just a minute. Walk back, my friends. Oz is lit in the studio here today. She is fired up, fired up the way. Well, she says, well, she's right. They think we're stupid. They think that we're stupid. They think the only thing that matters is to have a candidate who can somehow relate to us. Now, I want to be clear. I mean there's something that when you think about the perfect representative or the perfect president, you want someone that can understand the challenges that you face. But you don't want someone who just understands the challenges you face, at least you shouldn't, and then who presents exactly the wrong solution for those problems and challenges. I mean, we've got people, We've got friends. Oz's father, my father in law, was a fisher. I guess he was qualified to be president. Of the United States. I'll tell you this, I would have voted for him before I voted for Tim Walls, at least our father in law. My father in law was principled and conservative and loved this country and wasn't woke. So but this has nothing to do with any anything of relevance. But yet to some people it is all that matters. This is the result of having this crap just pounded into our psyche, into our subconscious NonStop. It's why I talk about the seven pillars of propaganda. It is insidious. It is everywhere that we look, my friends, the drip drip of identity politics, of superficial politics, of the morally bankrupt worldview of the radical left. It is a NonStop thing. It happened. It comes to us through the media. It comes to us through the government. It comes to us through science, to us through big tech. It comes to us through woke business. It comes to us through academia, It comes to us all over the place through entertainment. These people are gaslighting deceivers. This article is dumb and stupid, and unfortunately it is how a certain percentage of Americans will make their decision. In fact, I wanted to tell you. I got my list of folks that I want to share some things about with you during the program, and the one on top right now is He'll billystronggear dot Com. He'll Billy Strong gear dot Com. They have Camo hats. In fact, I've got a couple of their Camo hats. They've got koozies. I think the koozies might be Camo as well. They have a variety of products, their conservative messages on their products, messages that the average conservative would be able to wear without blushing. Some of these things you got to be pretty bold to wear. That's not the case here. You just have to believe in these principles and their quality, quality products. I love the shirts, I love the messaging. But the way that they describe Tim Walls, it sounds like Tim Walls was the founder of our partners at hillbillystronggear dot Com. That's not the case. That's not the case at all. In fact, gotten to know the founder a little bit, I think he would be a little, actually a lot a lot perturbed at the idea that Tim Walls is being kind of just tossed into the mix of the mix of our conservative demographic. Like he's just one of us, one of the guys. Hillbilly Strong Gear actually stands for principles that are not just about the identity of the person wearing the hat. It's about the idea, it's about the principle, it's about the concept. Check it out. By the way, hillbillystronggear dot com. That's the website. He'll Billy strong gear dot com. Check out the products. And it's not I mean it's not owned by Tim Walls. Again, the way that they present this guy in the news, He's out there just this principal concernvative who's got this uh, you know, just doing what conservative people do. No, not the case. This is a principled company that's not going to sell its soul to try to win a nomination. He'llbillistrong gear dot com. Here's who Tim Walls really is. By the way, Tim Walls is, this is a longer piece put together by hi Go news Hygo. It's all capitals. I don't know if I pronounce it as hi go or if it's just h y g O. But nonetheless, this is something in our stack of stuff as well. I've pulled this from the It's actually from TikTok. This is a montage of things that Tim Walls has said on video. I think his wife's on here. There's there's a variety of things. The volume is gonna go up and down. I'm gonna do my best to kind of talk about this. I might stop it in points, but it's not this is this is not the Tim Walls that they want you to know. In fact, they want you to think of Tim Walls as just the you know, the the dad that you lost to Fox News for the if you're a liberal. They want you to think of the guy this guy as if you're a hunter, if you're a fisherman. This is just a guy you'd go on a fishing trip with. So why not vote him to be president of the United States. The craziness of this, folks. We all have friends. For those of you who are owned, who own businesses, or who hire people, you have friends, people that you love dearly. You might go on family vacations with them. You might go hunting and fishing, or watch a football game. You might have them and their kids over or whatever. Right, you might be very close, but there's no way in the million years you're hiring them to do a job for you, because that's not you know what their strengths and weaknesses are. It's the same thing here. It's the same thing here. They're trying to conflate this. They're trying to capture some of the magic from Obama back in two thousand and eight by combining the race and ethnicity and gender of Kamala Harris and the personality, the likability that the connectibility that Tim Walls supposedly has. I don't even even know if he has it yet. They're just telling me that he has it, that charisma to connect this and to make this more like the Hope and Change campaign of two thousand and eight, which again they cannot replicate with Kamala, they could not replicate with Joe Biden, and they're trying to replicate it here with Tim Walls. So I just want you to listen a bit to who Tim Walls is in his own words.
Speaker 4: He can get out there, reach out, make the case, and for one thing, don't ever shy away with mark progressive values. One person's socialism is another.
Speaker 1: Person I pause it at the wrong part neighborliness.
Speaker 2: So let me he said, one person's socialism is another person's neighborliness, which is fascinating because socialism and neighborliness are not the same thing at all. In fact, socialism is something that says the government should do and not the neighbor see free market capitalism. A free society says the neighbor should be involved. The neighbors should be there to help, the local nonprofit should be there to help. The church should be there to help. See Socialism says no, no, no, no no, we're gonna come in and we're going to help. You're gonna pay tax dollars. The neighbor doesn't need to do anything. The neighbor can sit there on as duff give us tax dollars that we're gonna waste and that we're gonna tell you next year isn't enough to run our operations, and we'll do the actual dirty work we'll do. We'll do the things that are necessary to well further the leftist agenda. Neighborliness and socialism are not the same thing. In fact, I would maintain that they are diametrically opposed to one another. One is where a person uses his or her free will to decide to get involved in to be a neighbor. The other is when a government comes in and forces people to pay taxes, and then the government, by virtue of saying we're going to solve this problem for you, we're the answer to the problem, is going to then insert themselves as a neighbor, thereby bypassing the neighbor's ability to truly be an here. That's just one example. Here's Tim Walls. I'll try it to stop it after everyone, but you know it's not always easy for me. Here we go, here's Tim Walls again.
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 1: A packed room at the Saint Paul Armory erupted after the governor's signature made driver's license for all the law of the land.
Speaker 4: I would say, those first days, you know, when there were riots, I could smell the burning tires.
Speaker 2: After the George Floyd writes, and that was that was a very real thing.
Speaker 3: And I kept the windows open for as long as I could because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was what was happening.
Speaker 2: So those last two soundbites, one of them was Tim Walls signing into law the right of illegal immigrants to get a driver's license in Minnesota. The second one is his wife, the first Lady of Minnesota, saying that when the George Floyd BLM riots were happening in Minneapolis, by the way, as they were burning the city to the ground, mostly peaceful, mostly peaceful protests, as there were fires engulfing the area as they were burning tires, and a mostly peaceful protest. Again, these things are not reconcilable, but nonetheless, that's what they tell us. She said she wanted to keep the windows open to smell the burning tires, just as a touchstone, as as just to let it sink in, let it sink in. I guess you know how just how much she was to blame. I don't know. She just needed to smell the burning rubber. It wasn't bothered by the riots, none of that stuff. In fact, kept the windows open to remind herself of what was you know, what had happened in the case of George Floyd. There's more. This is a long clip.
Speaker 4: Yes for office on the president half three and a half, three and a half years of delivering for us, going through what we've all been through. None of us are denying Thursday night was a bad performance. It was a bad uh, it was a bad kit if you on that. But it doesn't impact what I believe he's delivering and having.
Speaker 2: A chance every day. How many chances do you.
Speaker 3: Get talking about criminals having My answer to that is as many chances as you need, which doesn't really please those.
Speaker 4: Law and order people.
Speaker 2: Please, I gotta take a break. Doesn't really please the law and order people. Just continually give someone a chance, they break the law, they hurt someone, maybe kill someone, give them more chances. Doesn't please the law and order people. But hey, we're woke leftists and that's what our supporters demand that we believe. Folcus is a woke radical family, radically insane. And the more the time goes by, the more this is going to be obvious to everyone who pays attention. Truly woke and radical. Gotta take a break in on my friends, Sit tight, you're listening here to conservative not better talk on your host, Tod Huff back in just a minute, come back to my friends. Tim Walls is a radical, woke leftist. This is the wokest ticket in American history. Kamala Harris, Tim Walls. This will be known by more and more people as the dust settles here, as the excitement begins to wane. This is going to prove to be I believe a strategically disastrous choice made by Kamala Harris. But we'll see. This is what by remember Obama is helping to run this campaign. I think that they think they can capture some of the magic somehow. It's a stretch of the imagination, but it might be the only chance that they've got. So I know for some of you, listen to this and your blood pressure goes up, and you think, my goodness, we have two openly woke candidates, one for president, one for vice president for the Democrat Party on the ticket. This is all bit of formality. Now, this is going to be people who love America versus the woke anti Americans in this country, and so might get you a little fired up, might get you put a little bit of trouble on your heart, my friends. And fortunately I'll tell you that that's one of the reasons that we've partnered with Salty folks.
Speaker 1: We need you.
Speaker 2: We need you in twenty twenty four, I need you in twenty twenty six, twenty twenty eight. We got to stay healthy to vote to win back this country. And taking care of your heart, especially when you have moments like this where it's truly. I mean, I use this hyperbolically, but this is I mean, this is a stressful time to be alive. And the reality is that heart disease is a real killer and a real factor in this country. And we can take steps to maintain heart health. We can, of course have a healthier diet, and we can exercise, but we can also take salty which is a clinically proven way to lower cholesterol and it is ideal for overall heart health. And so you can go to the website salty dot com sol Tea. Salty dot Com promo code Todd will save you fifty percent off your first order. You can check it out. Try the product. You take two salty soft jails every day. It's the equivalent of thirty five cups of green tea. It's good for your heart, and especially it's good for your heart in all seriousness, right, just to take care of yourself. But when you add in, add in these heart wrenching times that we're experiencing politically, might be the little catalyst we need just to just to take the steps to take care of ourselves. Salty dot Com promo code Todd, sol Tea Salty dot Com promo code Todd. So I want to play a little bit more of this montage of clips of Tim Walls and his wife talking well, I guess, engaging in a contest as to who is the wokest among them. But this is again, I got this on the website if you want to watch this. This is unbelieve. Here's more to this.
Speaker 4: The president and he's great, we were talking, we're chatting and all this, and I think, you know, we all get a little older folks are able to do this. So I think this little bit of agism that goes to this, If it's not that would be something else. They attack all of us on something. This is part of it. The time, the murder of George Floyd shocked not just Minnesota northern nation, it shocked the world, and the civil unrest that ensued from that was probably some of the greatest that we've seen, both in this nation and globally. And kidding me, that operation involved being dozens of local county and then the state, involving multiple states in the region, and involving the federal government, had to be assembled, had to be coordinated, and had to make sure that we brought order back. I'll be the first to tell you that's terrifying for Minnesotans. In those days, nothing like this had been seen before at the level of violence. After the murder of George Floyd, I think again, looking there'll be stories written and this will be written about for quite some time. I'm proud of Minnesota's response. I'm proud of Minnesota's first society that does not put equity and inclusion at the center of it is certainly going to eventually come to the places where we're at. This is a moment of inflection. It's a moment of real change. It's a moment that those folks who are out there demanding this are not going to take a commission or a report. They're going to want fundamental change. And that is what I think. That's one of the exciting things. In the midst of all this, you can feel a sense of optimy side.
Speaker 2: Should Minnesota be a sanctuary state?
Speaker 4: If the definition of that is that the federal government enforces immigration law and local law enforcement enforces local law, then yes.
Speaker 2: Should cities be allowed to be sanctuary cities?
Speaker 4: Yes, local control. But we can get out there, we get.
Speaker 2: The idea, right. This guy is a woke woke candidate. I don't care if he's a hunter. I don't care if he's a fisherman. I don't care if he coaches high school football. I don't care about any of that. His ideas are dangerous. Here's a couple of other just I got not much time left, but just some headlines that you can find in the stack of stuff. Tim Walls wanted to close Club Gitmo Guantanamo Bay, and he wanted the terrorists to be housed, those that were in Club Gittmo to be housed in the United States. That seems nice. They of course, Tim Walls helped fuel the mostly expensive riots in American history. He let that happen in the city of Minneapolis. Also, I've got an article in the stack of stuff where he told he says, he told, he says, he told Nancy Pelosi that he is so pro choice that Nancy Pelosi asked him to tone it down. So there's a lot we've got. We've got this how he's been exposed for selectively and omitting facts and things regarding his military career. There's lots of problems here, my friends, but they don't want to talk about that. They just want to talk about how this guy is just like your dad and you should vote for him because of that. Got to go, my friends don't fall for it, SDG