Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Many say it's the best.
Speaker 1: It is the best, so many many say it's the best. Many people say, yes, I like a spin Doctor's pull. That's kind of fun. Like nineteen ninety three up in here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when did they ever come out with a second album.
Speaker 3: Let's look that up?
Speaker 2: Did they?
Speaker 1: Let's look that up. I'm sure everybody wants to know that. The history of the spin Doctors albums. Oh, they had several albums. Yeah, but I mean ones that you knew about. Yeah, all I knew was Two Princes and Little Biss can't be wrong.
Speaker 3: Those were that. That was my spin doctor bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from Pocket full of Kryptonite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what year was that?
Speaker 2: Ninety one nineties when the album came out, But I think it was ninety two ninety three when everything really.
Speaker 3: Sure started popping, as the kids say.
Speaker 2: In fact, they weren't even nominated for the American Music Award for Favorite Album until ninety four, even though that album came out in ninety one.
Speaker 1: In January of twenty twenty two, the band fired longtime bassist Mark White after thirty three years. Why do you think they fired him in twenty twenty two?
Speaker 4: He for the.
Speaker 2: Drugs.
Speaker 1: He refused to get the COVID vaccine. Really in twenty twenty two?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well I don't think it was about the milk. Well, those guys are getting up at age, you know, they became sort of a high risk group at that point, are they. Chris Barron is the lead vocal guy. He's fifty six years old.
Speaker 1: That's not up in age. It's basically your age. Well, listen to you and you're youthful, thank you. What else is going up?
Speaker 4: Time for?
Speaker 2: See what you're doing? What's happening. The headlines that came out of the airline world is flying into Haiti is dangerous? And now Spirit Airlines and Jet Blue say they believe that two of their airplanes were struck by gunfire as they were landing in Port Prince. Spirit Airlines flight from Fort Lauderdale to Porta prints diverted after it was struck by gunfire four times while attempting to land that Toussaint lu Vertrie Airport in the capital city of Porta pols So.
Speaker 1: Now the FAA has banned flights US flights to Haiti for thirty days.
Speaker 2: Wow the Monday, there was a Jet Blue flight from Haiti to New York City also hit by a bullet, but they didn't find it until later after it landed at JFK. A postflight inspection identified that the exterior of the craft had been struck by a bullet. And you'd think to yourself, well, that seems weird. Aren't those pressurized? And wouldn't a hole cause a problem? I have heard from many a source.
Speaker 3: A lot of holes in planes.
Speaker 2: There are lots of holes. Yes, this is it's the big ones. You gotta worry about the little ones. They're fine.
Speaker 3: Speaking of a big hole. What wakes up you in the middle of the night, Come out right.
Speaker 2: I'd like you to rephrase the question, please, I think we would all like the question.
Speaker 4: Less.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me just ask you this. Forget the part about the hole.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: What wakes you up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Was human people that would get.
Speaker 1: To the chase here carke me up. A car has crashed onto the roof of a home in Chino while everyone was sleeping early this morning. The car careened off a street behind the house flew over a canal and landed on the back side of the roof. The impact was so powerful it knocked down a second story wall left a gaping hole.
Speaker 2: Uh nobody was injured. The woman in the house said four people walking. She saw four people getting out of the car, described them as younger, young kids, possibly in their twenties. She said the car was doing donuts on the street behind the home before the crash. Four people in the car all survived, of course, details of their injuries not available.
Speaker 1: George Whitesides has one first time candidate. He will represent northern La County, LA County and Congress next year. Defeated Representative Mike Garcia. I was surprised by this well in that area.
Speaker 2: This was weird because the last three times Garcia has run for that seat, he was behind in the early polling and was able to make it up in the late polling. This went exactly the opposite direction. Is still a very very very close race. Garcia in his statements, and I'll always seek to serve this wonderful nation and any capacity remain at her disposal for the maintenance of her splendor, the security of her people, in the protect of her future so I.
Speaker 1: Heard this story this morning, and I thought, this man is my people.
Speaker 3: You hear about the guy on wheel of fortune?
Speaker 2: Yes, I just saw that as a matter of fact for the first time.
Speaker 1: And most of the letters were filled in, and the answer was give yourself a round of applause. And this guy guessed that the answer was give yourself a round of sausage, to which I said, yes, I would rather have a round of sausage than a round of applause.
Speaker 2: Well, who us I like to solve the problem? Okay, well, let's hear it. Treat yourself a round of sausage.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, that's not it.
Speaker 2: Over to Katina, I like to solve Okay.
Speaker 1: Give yourself a round of applause.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, but a round of sausage. Yes, and yes.
Speaker 2: If you're Ryan Seacrest, how do you not slap your forehead and say.
Speaker 1: Because he's not Pat Sajak, I told you this was going to be a disaster.
Speaker 3: You have to have levity.
Speaker 1: And you have to I mean, how do you not capitalize on a man saying treat yourself to a round of sausage.
Speaker 2: Listen, you say something like this, will you didn't solve that puzzle. But Vanna, what do we have for him?
Speaker 3: And then she brings out Vina sausage.
Speaker 2: Barro was sausage.
Speaker 1: I mean you start asking him what kind of sausage you want your brought worst?
Speaker 3: You know, they do a nice round of sausage over there.
Speaker 2: At the When did you you just all of a sudden became a mid upper Midwesterner.
Speaker 3: That's where my people.
Speaker 1: Nice sausage, That's where my people are from.
Speaker 3: Remember when we found out that and it all made sense?
Speaker 2: But I didn't. You've never had an accent before?
Speaker 3: Oh did I have an accent?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You said over there there, Yeah, right over there.
Speaker 1: Well, at the German Deli Sausage. It's in Seal Beach. They do a nice round of sausages. They do a nice platter there. You can sample for four or five different types of sausages. One of my German friends, Ulrich, just went over there to pick up some pretzels and sausages over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Those Germans know their meats, oh and their pretzels. Sad news. You may have seen it last night if you're watching football, that John Robinson has died, a longtime USC coach and of course coach the Rams as well.
Speaker 1: Everyone says that if they played for John Robinson that he was their favorite head coach ever entire careers.
Speaker 2: I've heard that about him. Yeah, Ronnie Lott played for him for Robinson seventy eight to eighty at uy Eric Dickerson, he was the greatest. Eric Dickerson, so very cool and a sad loss at the age of eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Now all I can think about, I know what sausage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, too easy, That's what would wake you up in the middle of then a round of sausage.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: I haven't even played Connections yet.
Speaker 2: What a day? What a day? A day we will be talking about a serial killer coming up in our true This.
Speaker 1: Is a serial killer you've probably never heard about, which is fun. Isn't it fun to discover new ones?
Speaker 2: It'sn't it fun? Isn't that what you just said? Isn't it fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: To fight out about the new serial killers that we've never heard of them?
Speaker 1: Well, and it could be a new way to move forward into the true crime world.
Speaker 2: The Associated Press points out that former president and the newly President elects Trump has been conspicuously out of view since his win.
Speaker 3: That's true, Well, he probably needs sleep.
Speaker 2: No rallies, no press conferences, no speeches.
Speaker 1: The two of them were running around with their hair on fire for the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine what those schedules were like. Trump spent most of his first week behind closed doors at our lago, of course, surrounded by advisors. They've all been weighing in as he's been working the phones, trying to build up a new administration dramatically different from when he beat Clinton eight years ago. And they said that his transition played out very publicly. He was very out in front of the cameras a lot. One of those names, by the way, they came up in terms of the new cabinet, would be Stephen Miller, Deputy chief of staff to Stephen Miller is credited largely with the first term immigration policies, and they're concerned or that this job as deputy chief of staff of policy would be concerning a lot of immigration issues, including separations, deportations, etc. And however that plays out.
Speaker 1: Well, there is a new way to deal with streaming. Before we get to that, how about your chance of one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website win.
Speaker 2: That's win.
Speaker 5: Wim eder it now at KFI am com slash cash Howard by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, Winning is everything. Call the winning attorneys at Sweet James one eight hundred nine million. That's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 2: Keyword win goes on that website. John Cobelt during the John Cobalt Show is going to give you another chance at one thousand dollars just about an hour from now.
Speaker 3: That's nice, That's that's fun.
Speaker 2: Subscription pausing is the new way to get the most out of streaming. Maybe not. You know, once you've cut your cord, you're no longer subscribe to a cable company. You still got to get internet so that you can get your streaming services. But then, how do you maximize the money for a streaming service, especially if you're not watching it all the time.
Speaker 1: Are you purposely pausing or are you saying, you know what, I'm tired of paying for all these streaming sites. Let's get rid of Apple TV let's get rid of Disney plus what have you, and then you realize you miss them, and so you come back to them.
Speaker 2: I think some of that well, I don't know. There's probably a little bit of both. If you have a favorite show, for example, I mean, I know people who specifically subscribed to Apple TV because of ted Lasso and didn't have any intention of watching anything else that was on that streaming service, so they would then cancel it after they watched ted Lasso over the course of a weekend and start back up six months or nine months or twelve months later when this next season would come by would come out.
Speaker 1: The monthly medium percentage of premium streaming video subscribers who rejoined the same service they had canceled within the prior year was thirty four point two.
Speaker 2: Percent, now a third. Yeah, up from about twenty nine percent just a couple of years ago. And they said that a lot of customer defections have risen over the last year. The average rate of customer cancelations among those premium streaming video services reached five point two percent, but when you factor in the re subscribers, the rate of defections was lower. It's only three point five percent.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you subscribe for just a season. Robert Trano says, Netflix and Spotify got to keep those. He says, those don't get paused ever, I'd be exiled. But other services like Hulu, Amazon Prime, they don't hold enough value to subscribe all year long. For instance, he recently subscribed to Disney Plus because his daughter wanted to watch Dancing with the Stars. But he made a note in his calendar to cancel that Disney Plus before the next billing cycle.
Speaker 3: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, and you think about it, there's so many programs now that offer some sort of streaming service. For example, your cell phone provider sometimes offers one of the streaming services for free, whether it's Peacock or Max or something like that. Sometimes you combine that with maybe something you get from the cable company and a deal that you get with a bundle. Now I know Whulu and Disney and that they do bundles.
Speaker 1: Because I've spent the last couple of days thinking about how people think when they're just cutting costs and ruining lives for the almighty dollar.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering why that's top of mind.
Speaker 1: But I'm wondering how streaming sites can keep you locked in for make it it has to be a year. Could they do that where you don't get it, you don't get it four months out of the year, you have to sign up for a whole year.
Speaker 2: What they do is, and I've seen this before, is if you cancel it you don't like for example, you get the first year is at a reduced rate something like that. If you cancel it, you can't get that same deal until you've been a non subscriber for like two full calendar years or something like that. You don't get DirecTV still that. Yeah, So that's one of the ways that they've done it before. I don't know if they do it now. Thirty one percent of max customers HBO Max Max say that they've had two or more stints as a subscriber. That that is the most paused streaming service. About twenty nine percent of Apple TV customers in the US have had two or more stints as subscribers. Netflix has the highest number and share of customers in the US who have only subscribed to the service once since then. According to Twente, I think that if you go back and look at it, my wife and I have probably subscribed to Netflix consistently for twenty plus years. Yeah, back of the old DVD days. Sure, I mean we back in the old DVD days when you could get trying to think of one of the first things we ever watched from Netflix was the Sopranos when they would send.
Speaker 1: Me Ian was Gilmore Girls and Nip Tuck. I remember I got those. It was when I first moved to La so twenty years ago or whatever. And I was so excited because like when you saw that in the it was like, oh man, five episodes of Niptoka.
Speaker 3: This is amazing. It's gonna be an amazing night. I didn't have a lot of.
Speaker 1: Friends back the beginning of the binge watching. Oh yeah, totally. And you could feel the addiction take hold in those in those early months, that couch could feel you take hold.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had to get rid of that couch, no kidding. You put that couch out of its misery.
Speaker 1: It was funny when I left my first apartment in Hollywood and moving in with my now husband, but left a bunch of the stuff my couch, all the stuff out on the on the sidewalk, you know, because it was in good condition, you know, just free or whatever. And the girl that was moving in took all the stuff back into my apartment.
Speaker 2: She could have just left it in.
Speaker 3: Therefore, I could have done that, and I know and she'd wanted it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was in the morning, it was on the sidewalk. By the afternoon she was bringing it back.
Speaker 2: In funny all right, Serial Killer True Crime Tuesday. Oh and I wanted to get just a real quick into the social fatigue. Why unexpected visitors are in the are in danger of extinction?
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds awful. Just someone turning up on your door step.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from kf I A M six forty.
Speaker 2: Why were oh uh the the guy who faked his death?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember he was going to hook up with that Who's Becky woman? Sure I found some as beck music.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 2: From Zamdam sober Off. Sure it's a song called Malahat. This is where it really starts cooking.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 5: Can we keep this.
Speaker 2: For every time we do stories about uzbeckistan fly story about a traditional wedding. I feel like we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have to work on our apps if we're going to play this a lot.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just picturing our outfits.
Speaker 2: Close.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Midrid showing No, not not in this video.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 2: I mean, I wonder what it's about again, it's hard to say. It's a wedding. There was a wedding.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the song?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you because yes, yeah, okay, how about True Crime Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Do the story is true?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: It sounds made up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Gary and Shannon Present.
Speaker 3: Just email me the title. I'm gonna look at it later.
Speaker 2: No, because then you'll do it during the meeting, and that's that I need you there.
Speaker 3: I will not do it during the meeting, all right.
Speaker 1: So ID Channel has a new true crime story to bring to you, and they say this breaks the true crime genre's conventions and it may be the future for true crime because it's a Michael Bay production.
Speaker 3: Michael Bay has produced it.
Speaker 1: It's called Born Evil, The serial Killer and the Savior. That's right, it's a serial killer story and how but also features a savior. This is all about the serial killer named Hayden Clark.
Speaker 3: Did not ring a bell for me.
Speaker 1: They say his name is not familiar even to committed true crime officionados because his story is freaking bananas.
Speaker 2: Yeah it, I mean I was trying to keep track of this. I mean just the mechanics of who this guy was and why his story is so incredibly well.
Speaker 1: His crazy presented itself repeatedly. He's not the charismatic serial killer everyone thought was just the nice, normal guy.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, we're shocked.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: He was described as a twitchy, psychotic drifter camping in the woods.
Speaker 2: So he may consider himself a nice guy, but he's evicted from a basement that he was renting. So in order to get back at the landlord, he put fish guts inside the fresh drywall, which is behind I should say the fresh drywall.
Speaker 3: A mean prank.
Speaker 1: It's awful, but you know how tenants can be sometimes. But then he raises the bar when his younger brother, Jeff, who was actually very sensitive and very compassionate, when Jeff said, hey, Hayden, you cannot stay with me anymore, Hayden decided to punish him by killing a little girl who lived next door.
Speaker 2: This guy, Hayden Clark, had been a navyman, a chef, a courier, a gardener, as a bucket full of trophies, they say from his likely hundreds of victims all around the country and from every port in which he was stationed.
Speaker 3: And then it gets weird.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not weird.
Speaker 1: He drank his victim's blood. He also has an alternate personality. Alternate personality who does he go by?
Speaker 3: Is it Frank?
Speaker 1: Is it Bob? No, it's Kristin. Kristin e Bluefin is his alternate personality. Kristin, as you can imagine, wears women's clothes and wigs while killing.
Speaker 2: So the brother again, the little brother, Jeff says that Hayden wasn't right from birth, and he distinguishes Hayden's brand of evil as a level beyond that of their older brother, Bradfield, who is also a proven murderer and likely a cannibalistic serial killer. But wait, there's more.
Speaker 1: He claims their father was a serial killer as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, where does the savior come into this, because you said that this also includes the story of a savior.
Speaker 1: Well, that is the rest of the story. Sorry that I was trying to do a Paul Harvey's pretty good.
Speaker 2: No, it's good.
Speaker 1: I guess I should have left it for the end. And now you know the rest of the story. He's no longer with us.
Speaker 2: Nope. When did he die? In our hearts? I would say he died around twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: I feel like he died soon before. Then in two thousand and nine, you took the under I did.
Speaker 3: I did. But what a life.
Speaker 2: So the other half of the story is where this gets weird because oftentimes, like you said, this true crime format, there's no redeeming character, there's no hero, there's no hero.
Speaker 3: There was a hero here, and the hero comes in the unlikely form of a.
Speaker 2: Drug dealer, Jack Truett. They said he kind of looked like a lost member of zz Top. But he becomes Hayden's roommate at one point.
Speaker 1: Now, Hayden at the time is crazy enough, legit crazy to think that this guy Jack is the son of God, and he wants to confess all of his sins to Jack so that they can be washed away. Now Jack wants nothing to do with this guy. He's obviously a crazy cougar pants. But when Hayden says he knows where a little girl's body was hidden, Jack feels, I gotta do something now, man got to figure out what this guy's into.
Speaker 3: So Hayden confesses his crimes in a diary.
Speaker 1: And uncovers Jack does far more murders than anyone had to anticipate it.
Speaker 2: So not only is this with that savior character sort of a different take on the true crime genre, the fact that this is a Michael Bay produced show.
Speaker 1: It has transformers in it, not necessarily, but it does have what they said would be energetic editing the day go day glow, paint splattered graphics, color treatments that are pumped up and better than usual, recreations, and interview settings and instead of just experts and witnesses sitting in a living room, right, they say, everyone has a memorable introduction and a role to play in the unfolding of the story like a scripted show. Jack for instance, is interviewed in an ornate church surrounded by lick candles. They say that this may be the way forward when it comes to true crime.
Speaker 3: But is it entertain me?
Speaker 1: Tell me a movie story that's real, a story like a story in movie fashion.
Speaker 2: That a real story in movie fashion. Yeah, it does seem like it's not been done before.
Speaker 3: It has been done, but not in an hour on ID channel.
Speaker 2: That's true. But again it's called born evil. They said, it's got it in important practical purpose because Hayden Clark is currently eligible for parole has stated very plainly that he will return to killing if released, and he will start with his younger brother Jeff when.
Speaker 3: We come back.
Speaker 1: The True Crime Tuesday continues with the terrorism that you want to pedal in the fashion of people stopping by your home unannounced. Gonna nothing is scarier than that.
Speaker 2: Garyan Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Garyan Shannon KFI AM six forty Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. One of the big stories that came out in New York today, a judge has postponed a decision on whether to undo Trump's hush money conviction. Prosecutors trying to figure out how to proceed in this case. Sentencing had been set for November twenty six, but Manhattan prosecutors now say they're reassessing they are open to the possibility that the proceedings cannot go as planned. In this case, the judge may actually just dismissed the charges jury convicted Trump and may of falsifying business records relating to that payment that he supposedly made to storm me Daniels, and he has denied any wrongdoing. So wow, what's the matter.
Speaker 3: There's just a lot of fields.
Speaker 1: You can become a phoenix in business, criminal justice, cybersecurity, education, healthcare, nursing, psychology, tech, behavioral sciences.
Speaker 2: Quite an explosion. There's a story live on CNN right now, Oh my goodness, of a building that exploded in Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Looks like some sort of shipping warehouse. There are some big trucks on the side the connected. Is that like a gas.
Speaker 3: Explosion or that seems I mean that seems the most likely, right in.
Speaker 2: A building like that, in that kind of a town or that kind of environment. Yes, massive explosion. Said that some people have been missing, although if you can see right behind it, see the train tracks right behind it. Yes, there's another picture that I see taken from next to those train tracks, whereas there are some big tanker cars that have fallen over. I don't know if the explosion would have been in the building that pushed the cars over, if it was the explosion on the train that then hit the building. Multiple patients, according to Louisville, Kentucky Fire and multiple patients, persons unaccounted for at least one person trapped.
Speaker 1: Windows in Clifton just blown away, blocks away, blocks away, the windows were blown out.
Speaker 2: The incident, they say, does involve hazardous materials, so a shelter in place order has been issued for everybody within a mile radius of Again, this is an explosion in Louisville, Kentucky. Shelter and place order issued for those within the one mile radius according to emergency officials. And helicopter footage that you can see shows one section of that building completely collapsed in looked like it had burned significantly. And then images like you said, of these businesses and homes from pretty far distance away where their windows completely just blown out, reports of an ammonia leak in the area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and D. D.
Speaker 2: Williamson and Company apparently is the name of the company that is in that building. So don't know exactly what it is that they do there, but they.
Speaker 1: Said shelter in place for those in a one mile radius. So this is the Clifton neighborhood on Pain Street there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again a couple of train tracks run right behind this building, but don't know if that was it was the train, something on the train that exploded or maybe something in the building that exploded, but we'll keep an eye on that through the course of the afternoon. Well, this story kind of was a funny version of, or a kind of extension of what we talked about when it comes to social media and the way people interact these days. And somebody reminded me that Sebastian Manuscalco, the stand up comedian, did a bit about doorbells now means something completely different than they used to.
Speaker 4: I was sitting in my house a couple of weeks ago, just relaxing. My doorbell rang. This is weird. It's a different feeling when your doorbell rings today opposed to twenty years ago. Right, twenty years ago, your doorbell rang. That was a happy moment in your house. It's called company. Be sitting there on a Thursday night watching TV. Your doorbell rang, the whole family shut off.
Speaker 2: Put the lights on. Somebody's here. We got people.
Speaker 1: It's so true. Now we're just all looking at screens. Don't don't just track me from my screen with an actual person.
Speaker 2: Well, and even when people do come over, you can look at a screen. If you have a little video doorbell, you can literally see them on your little screen before before you answer the door. If you so choose, they don't have to know that you're home.
Speaker 1: I've been to a couple family gatherings where everyone's together but they're just on their phones. It drives me insane. I went to my brother's house recently for his fiftieth birthday and all the kids, I didn't see a phone. Everyone's talking, they're playing football in the street. It was so nice, so refreshing. And I don't even know how you do you Yeah, TV was on, there was football on or whatever, but that's different because you're all watching it together. Some of you are in the living room watching it. You know, you're not in your own world playing candy Blaster.
Speaker 2: Uh what, Oh that's my game, candy Blaster.
Speaker 3: You're right, that's your game.
Speaker 2: The question of how we interact as neighbors, too, think is important. I've always liked the idea I grew up in a great neighborhood where we knew the people across the street, we knew the people next door, you know, and that when that young family moved out, or when the when the old eye doctor moved out and the new young family moved in, it was kind of exciting and the whole the whole block got together and welcomed them, and we would do the Fourth of July parties out in the street and all that sort of stuff. So I grew up in a great neighborhood with a lot of friends and friendly families. I've never seen that since ever in that not that I've I've lived in plenty of different neighborhoods, kind of styles of neighborhoods, condo complexes, apartment complexes and things like that, and I've never had that same, that same feeling we had.
Speaker 3: That in the Marina.
Speaker 1: Knew the neighbors would get together, you know, periodically, and then I've got a great set of neighbors now who have like a you know, four or five houses, couples over for food three four times a year.
Speaker 2: But would you really just what, would you just go knock on the door? No, say hi. So recently, maybe within the last year or so, Amazon package is delivered or it wasn't. Amazon was some delivery package, right, and they sent me a picture, Hey, we delivered it. Here's the picture. That's the package my porch. And it turned out it was the neighbor's porch, and I walked over and knocked on the door, and we've interacted. We're not. I mean it's literally next door. We've interacted, but I don't we're not friends with them. Were neighbors. And the voice through the door, who is it? And I mean I'm looking directly into their video doorbell, so I know they can see who I am. Hey, it's scary from next door. Yes, no one answers the door. I mean, no one opens the door. I just wanted to let you know the package that was delivered. I'm holding the package. This is actually addressed to me. Came over to grab it real quick, not to bother you. Okay, never answered the door, never open, not just this building. Whoever is left that thinks you're a d it's your neighborhood. But what as well? She didn't know what I was going to say.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Why did you just let me get away with that? That was a joke. It still hurts. It was just a joke, I know, But sometimes helping hurts. And I think you were trying to help me by by poking fun at me.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that hurts.
Speaker 1: Do you want somebody to come in here and give you a hug? Before our post mortem meeting. Nope, because I can find somebody that's a hugger. Oh really, you can find somebody on this floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Sharon's here, Sharon'll get I already gave her a hug.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: You can't double dip. You cannot double John Cobelt choke up next.
Speaker 2: See you tomorrow day.
Speaker 3: Drive everybody, blessings.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app