Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Sack. You're about the teacher's glazed by the great Chris Rayco, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for.
Speaker 2: Some blazing Israel. That is warning about Israels.
Speaker 1: Damn a right to defend themselves, you stupid dog.
Speaker 2: That's great, amazing.
Speaker 1: He would absolutely be. He would as absolutely.
Speaker 2: If he went in opinions about anything, he would. That's where he if he has any opinions at all, that's where he would have one where he would.
Speaker 1: He's always he he's the kind of guy that would be like.
Speaker 3: He is because he just watches TV, right, Like he just he's just on his rocker watching TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's on his rocker watching TV.
Speaker 1: So he'd be watching like the news saying.
Speaker 2: That if you watch him, watch the drone footage of them destroying gods, and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, they deserve it. They're all terrorists, every single one of them, even their kids. You're gonna grow up and become terrorists. That baby is a terrorist.
Speaker 1: And see over forty five percent of the population is children there.
Speaker 2: And it's like they're terrrit Usa doesn't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eustace is literally just regurgitating what like BB is telling, like the people that say.
Speaker 1: Eustace literally the worst person ever, Like you're like quite honestly.
Speaker 2: That show is kind of by the way, Welcome to the Star Tank podcast. How's going making fun of Ustace? Yeah, if you think about Kurzy Caviny dog, it kind of is an allegory for the Israeli. How so, because you have.
Speaker 1: This old, fucking like evil dude kind of abusing this poor, helpless small thing that just happens to share his living space.
Speaker 2: He's also purple. I don't know how the purple fits is different. Purple is the color of so.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a neutral color.
Speaker 3: Like say, so in this conflict, like innocence is kind of neutral, and say, we usually have two sides, like the left and the right, and usually we represent that by blue and red. And so if you bring them into the center, that's purple. So that's kind of like a neutral thing. And so I think in the in the in the conflict of like say, innocent people are just trying to exist. They don't have a political agenda, even though people are trying to cast a political agenda on them. So therefore courage is the Palestinians.
Speaker 4: There's a video I say that is this.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is some early twenties white dude, like it always is. White dude wants to explaining to me that how I don't know about ship that I clearly know more about than they do. And they're like, well, no, I don't because they did the whole the laboring of learning about it. For like, actually I just know the conversation. They're like, do you understand the importance of the Black Lives Matter movement? I'm like, dud, no, no, twenty old white boy, please.
Speaker 2: I was scrolling. I was scrolling on a TikTok yesterday and the amount of white women that came up on my feed somehow, Yeah, dude, there were so many white women just on my feed being like so many people don't under aren't understanding the messaging behind Kendrick super Bowl BEFOREMS.
Speaker 4: I'm like, shut up. I did not want to hear.
Speaker 2: This from you. Yeah, I hear this from anybody quite frankly, definitely want to hear this from you, even on my Facebook.
Speaker 3: I don't go on Facebook very often, but I went on a little bit more when I just I just realized that there's a dark mode on Facebook, because I thought.
Speaker 1: Facebook is just boomer shit. I thought I just thought.
Speaker 3: They didn't even try, like no, we're not even going to make it like other sites. So I just I was like, oh, so there's an option, so at least I was looking on it a little bit more and it was that. So, yeah, it pisses me off that none of those people actually knew they saw it from somebody else. And then the thing that annoys me the most is when people try to say that they came up with this, like say, say, for example, even Luka Doncics when he went to the Lakers, there's actually some real shit.
Speaker 2: Going on behind the scenes that have to do with the owners.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, there were people that broke that news and I'm like, that's really interesting, and other creators fucking started parroting that shit but saying I have a theory, and I'm like, no, you don't have a theory. You took this information and now you're saying as if you're fucking smart, and that's what these people are doing. They're like, there's a deeper meaning behind this, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, but you didn't come up with it, pussy, you're speaking in that first person.
Speaker 1: That makes me want to choke them. The American flag was split in half. It's always white. I've every major problem. You could trace it back to them. Dog, I swear, I swear like I'm not kidding. If you really open a book and look at it, like, oh, a white woman, it was the cause right there.
Speaker 3: I mean you talk about like, well we we brought up till a couple of times, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just like you get a past. You don't have to you being ignorant to that.
Speaker 2: It's probably your voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 2: He definitely made sound he at first basically he didn't make He was like the original taste Sunday.
Speaker 4: Oh so he did like a little song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was like, my grandma would have slapped the fuck out of you if you said that in front of Yeah, that's true, but making a few that's true, like very true. If she knew who tas Sunday it was, and be like, how dare if she if this eighty year old woman and explicably understood who day Sunday is. She definitely heard me listen to him a few times. She's had to. I know that. I know that, but she's definitely heard me listen to him and seeing chocolate rain, and she's like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: My kid is?
Speaker 1: Dumb? Is dumb and damage?
Speaker 4: What is my kid is dumb and damage?
Speaker 1: Double d if double d double dumb d dumb. We call it dumb diddly dumb dumb dumb all right, really dumb dumb dumb. Okay, this is dumb that I'm dumb, sounding like Soel Park now.
Speaker 2: But dumbed dumb stupid.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yeah, the super Bowl happened. I think I didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: I never I actually totally fucking forgot that it was happening, Like sincerely I was. I started, I was like streaming on Sunday. I was like, I got nothing to do today? Yeah, I streamed there. I was like, you're streaming exactly when the super Bowl is happening. I'm like, what, I had no idea. That's funny.
Speaker 1: If I just want to see a half.
Speaker 2: Time was I don't even think I ever cared about that, like I.
Speaker 1: Cared about this one. It's fucking funny. Probably the most viewed one of all time. I'd have to probably say this is the one.
Speaker 3: I mean especially and not only it's not it's because of Kendrick, but it's because of what we were wondering what Kendrick was going to do exactly Yeah, and so it was people were on like really like, oh is it gonna and then so much so that they baked it. He baked it into the performance of like is he gonna do it? Is he not gonna do it? Like you had those narrator chicks, like it was kind of like no, he wouldn't kind of a thing, and then he finally.
Speaker 2: It's it is it.
Speaker 1: It's so much more than it's the fuck you to Drake, because it is a fuck you to drink in another victory lap, but it's not. But this one isn't as it isn't as spiteful as that, because it's like he has a message while he's doing it. He's like, obviously, I'm wearing the a minor chain, I'm wearing the flared pants, the Canadian flared pants, you know, like I'm gonna call you a fucking which I'm gonna make fun of fact that you like minors. I'm gonna do that ship. But like the whole performance was more than that I guess, of course, and I think.
Speaker 2: That's what he like.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was more spiteful.
Speaker 5: Actually, I think it was because it's at the super Bowl, William everyone said, a bro, it was loud.
Speaker 1: It was loud enough that you could hear it through the audio equipment that Kendrick had on. Yeah, that is how loud it was.
Speaker 2: It peaked the audio for the stream.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Uh, it was that.
Speaker 1: That was a beautiful moment.
Speaker 3: It was a good moment, and it was uh, very obvious to people that aren't aware of the situation. Why they thought. Say, I asked my mom. She was like, what did you think of the What do you think of the performance? Or my mom she said, what do you think of the performance? And I said, like, no, it was good, like probably And I said this because I knew where she was coming from, like probably underwhelming compared to some of the other performances. She's like, yeah, Like, I I think so, because she doesn't know about any of this ship this fucking beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a meta performance, like if you're not in the loop, you're not gonna it's exactly.
Speaker 3: There was so much like let's say you want to talk about subversion that was the subvertsive performance, and also Kendrick is somebody who lives in metaphor and subtext, so it's it's uh to. It's to the point where I saw tweets and I couldn't believe this because there were people on the right that were like, I'm glad at least this performance was pretty patriotic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, I was cracking the fuck I saw. I saw some old lady watching it on TikTok and was like, at least it's patriotic. I'm like because they had the American fighting and American flag.
Speaker 3: Deliberate Uncle Sam and oh, I know this old black man, he's the one that says motherfucker all the time.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I'm not this is.
Speaker 1: These are not real people. They're real voters, freaking and they'd be like, hey, don't say it.
Speaker 2: And they were like, oh when Reggie gets Machine went on, Yeah, I forgot about that. What was I forgot? It was BBC and they were on the BBC. What happened This is obviously years ago, we were kids, We were children, but it was they were on BBC and they were doing like a performance for the BBC and they were doing moles no, No, they weren't doing bulls. They were doing uh killing in the name of it, I think, yeah. And then they were doing different songs and then they said they asked them like, don't say you yeah, I won't do it, and so they started like, I won't do what you're telling me, and then eventually him and then they cut away, and it's like, amazing, he got a few off, he got he got like a good three off good and then they okay, I can't believe.
Speaker 1: They asked them like have you met them? I just have you met that croaking phrase?
Speaker 2: Literally the the thing, hey, would you say, I don't do what you tell me?
Speaker 4: Can you not say fuck you?
Speaker 2: Before?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: Is such an like to even make that request feels insane. It does.
Speaker 1: They are like they've been having like a technician on the side, just ready to turn off mute it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they see.
Speaker 1: Like every yeah, that would have that literally should have been just mute them, like and then play the audio track over play an audio track, and there's a few moments where it's just off and.
Speaker 2: He's like, is this completely out of it?
Speaker 1: Really good?
Speaker 2: But you know there are people out there who are like they see an American flag and they just assume it's patriotic. It's kind of amazing. It's like the what is it Born in the USA?
Speaker 1: Ya?
Speaker 2: Yes, I love Born in the USA, or like fucking Creeden's Clearwater Revival. It is amazing how many Republicans tragic? Isn't that insane?
Speaker 1: Tragic kidding? They don't know, they don't know, they.
Speaker 2: Don't understand, like fortunate Son is completely over, Like they don't get it. It's kind of amazing. Though, No, I'm not even a little bit. I do think it. I do think it has it has. I do think it has to do with the fact that it's just like I don't know, Like I don't want to say if you're right when you don't make art, because that's not necessarily true statistically, Like I would imagine it's like probably like seventy per seventy thirty right of Like, if you're going to make art, chances are this is seventy percent chances you're like a left leaning guy thirty percent chancer. He might be right.
Speaker 1: I cannot Like, I've never met a conservative artist in my life, Like genuinely.
Speaker 2: I've definitely mad a conservative artists. I've never been a conservati artist life.
Speaker 4: I mean, Marito Donald is one.
Speaker 1: I think Mario o'donald ended up there now, but he probably wasn't initially. No, I think I think Mario Donald's very clearly like I think he ended up there.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's just kind of irrelevant at the point. If you end up there, to my in my opinion, that's what you are. I don't know, well, I don't know about that. I just have no opinion on that. I can't say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like because somebody who there's a lot of people say in the who we came up with on YouTube that were kind of I would say they were They weren't into politics, but they were probably somewhere on the left just by default, and then once that.
Speaker 2: Movement started happening, they kind of just ran to the right.
Speaker 3: And I still think they're not actually serious people. But the people who were actually like, oh, I care about politics and they're conservative. It is I mean, yeah, it is very fucking few and far between to find someone who's like, yeah, I like to experiment and I like to think about colors and deeper meanings between.
Speaker 2: You're not going to like it's like a kid rock isn't making you know or dude, that was one of my favorite could you could you make a note of kid Rock? Oh, we're gonna talk abou him right now. And I love what happened with him where he was like what did he say that? He was like on he was on Twitter and he said something about like it was about the halftime show. It was like that, I have something else happened with him. He said something along the lines of like who the fuck is this guy? Like or like worst worst show or whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, it wasn't Kid Rock.
Speaker 2: It was Ted News. They're all the same.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean he he's Ted Nujan said who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 2: And then and then or like he was making fun of Kendrick and then somebody else was like you're literally a pedophile and he blew him the funk out of The ratio is insane. It's like seventy to fifteen. And it's like there are so many of them, So that is such a where he's like blusting over a thirteen year old fucking kid. There, Yeah, isn't that isn't Jones. That isn't.
Speaker 4: No, That's what I'm saying. These are so int like that, he.
Speaker 3: Said what does he say something about statutory, mandatory.
Speaker 1: Statutory, but I say it's magnatory.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, that's in that's an insane It's it's just it's insane, as Rick Ross riding his ship where it's like, why.
Speaker 1: Are you openly putting this.
Speaker 2: In your song?
Speaker 1: I hate to say I love that songs? How hypnotic the beat is that song's beat? It's not. Yeah, I get it. It all makes sense, it all makes sense. It's it's uh, the pipe piper drawn those kids into the cave.
Speaker 4: Literally, the pied piper?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Is? What the fucking name dropped?
Speaker 1: What an old I don't know about the pipe I know a lot about the pied piper.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What do you mean? What is that? Exactly? How'd you want up me in the situation? Because I have you been piped? Have been pie piped? I have? I almost got pipe pipe?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. This dude everybody's a white man in a fluid and he's like, I'm gonna hang out with him. It was Jethro told he almost got me swiped?
Speaker 2: Whoa you broke out a writing time and random the pipe pie versus such a thing like I would like. It's it's a reference that like a medieval peasant would make.
Speaker 1: Guys. I say this a lot, and you guys seem to forget. I was raised by an old person.
Speaker 2: Not from the medieval times.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but British anyone, So yeah, stuff. The Jamaican guy, the Caribbean dude.
Speaker 2: What Britain have to do with Jamaica?
Speaker 1: What does Spain have to do with Puerto Rico? You know, not a thing?
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 1: It's weird. How do WI speak the same language?
Speaker 2: The guy you what happened with what happened with Kick? I realized that I mixed him and Ted Nugent.
Speaker 3: Job, Yeah they basically Kid Rock is like Ted Nugent lightly.
Speaker 1: They're like they're like each other's alter ego. But they're the same person. So it doesn't matter. But I'm changing into my.
Speaker 2: I'm still I'm still racist.
Speaker 4: But like I go by a different name at night.
Speaker 2: So Bruce Wayne and Wayne Bruce Wayne Bruce.
Speaker 4: That's the beauty of two first names.
Speaker 1: That is Wayne Bruce dressed in his same clothes with differentes.
Speaker 2: We're saying both and both are sayings shoes bolt, I haven't hurt what is he He's is even around? Is he still doing? He ran away?
Speaker 1: He just he ran, got ran into space. He ran away, he escaped everything.
Speaker 2: He ran. He had a final run. He ran into the sunset some set. He's still running through the ocean like he's running out of water because he's so fast.
Speaker 1: He got injured really bad in his last race, like really bad in his final rais. He was also like, what do.
Speaker 4: You mean what did he trip? Tripping at that speed? It must be crack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's running. He run guys, he's still like human. He's not sonic the hedgehog.
Speaker 2: I mean, running is fat. If I fell at the fastest speed that I could run, if I tripped, I would I would do some pretty bad dan for sure. Yeah, but you're not specially especially if I was running at like a bunch of open faced knives.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, if you walked in, if you walked into those knives would.
Speaker 2: Be hurt too.
Speaker 1: What's the scenario that walking in?
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe like a knife salesman drops all his things.
Speaker 1: How many people have killed people like that? You think, like through like a series of like genuine misfortune, like unfortunate events.
Speaker 2: Holding the knife.
Speaker 1: Actually, but it's on camera so that you can tell he didn't do it on purpose.
Speaker 2: I would bet solid.
Speaker 4: Now this isn't a high.
Speaker 1: And unfair, that's really unfaed at that moment, just say it's still manslaughters though you're still fucked. That's yeah, that's I don't know how I feel about that, but yeah, is that a fey manslaughter? I think it's a degree one, right, agree to I actually don't.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: I don't want to confidently say yes, you know what I'm saying like it's it sounds like it.
Speaker 1: It depends on the degree.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll ask our legal analyst. Let's cut over to our legal analyst. Fun, we don't have one. We don't have that camera set up. He is in the corner of the room.
Speaker 4: We don't have the camera set up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has a mic came. He's not allowed to speak unless the cameras on him, and he's really committed to that.
Speaker 1: If you guys pan over and another white hand enters framing waves behind Derek.
Speaker 4: You know, I've always wanted to do like I would, I'd be I would out.
Speaker 2: I had an idea for like a video and it wasn't necessarily it wasn't like an idea for the video was an idea for like a shot in the video where like I wanted to cut to like me holding something, but it was your hand just just like not acknowledged that, Like I had like a stand in hand, and it's like clearly like a way bigger black hand, and it's like I'm treating it like it's mine. That' great I've always wanted to, Like I think about I think about that shot and Family Guy where Stewie jumps out the window and it cuts to like this like fake growing like his broad ass black eye and his in his tight clothes falling, and I think about it. I love that gag so much.
Speaker 1: But the Michael Jordan bit where the mom dunks, but it's clearly fucking what do you call it? Al Sanders wherever his name is? Yeah, I said, Al Sanders fucking cream abdul Jabar now Alesinders, You're right, that's crazy. I just said that out loud. I don't I don't even understand why you would do that. It's like crazy, is it out loud? My grandma knows him, and she would also go m ale. It was his name first, yeah, like his own name, and.
Speaker 3: That is anyway, it's like like, oh, the cash is clay, no one does no one does that? Uh oh yeah, kid rock, I want to I want to bring this up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he didn't do it, was just.
Speaker 3: Just showing that this guy is a massive fucking loser. He was on stage at some dumb I don't know, some country bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's trying to get everybody to clap, fucking wheat field or something. You trying to get everybody to clap, and there's maybe like thirty percent of people clapping, and then he's just like.
Speaker 2: You, okay, everybody cut a cross. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of someone throwing the malt off at him, like he's clapping your right cots and one guy's just that like that. It really is suddenly three frames, like he's sprinkling dust. You have no time to react at all. You you notice it when it's like here, Yeah, essentially, I don't know if you notice it until you're on fire.
Speaker 2: I'm not fast.
Speaker 4: You probably think a bottle.
Speaker 2: As well fly.
Speaker 4: So, so yeah, what aid?
Speaker 2: So he was in a wheat field.
Speaker 3: He's in a wheat field, in a country con shirt in a wheatfield, right, and.
Speaker 2: He got thirty percent of the audience there to see him to clap, and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: He was just like, hey, clap, clap everybody to this song.
Speaker 3: And then he was like, they're all offbeat basically, I mean, they're yeah, rhythmless and they were like he he basically was like behavior if.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't gonna clap, and then fuck you.
Speaker 3: And then he just walked off stage nice like as if Like I was like, what's what what are you?
Speaker 2: What point are you proving? They don't even even Ninja didn't walk off stage when he couldn't get all those people in New York City to flass.
Speaker 1: It's it's literally, it's not like that's never once in any point in history, an artist walking off stage has never been cool. Yeah, at any there's no like it's always fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and an artist still hasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's but the thing is, it's like, when can you think of a scenario when like an artist stops playing is like oh, yeah, that's this is this is good, this is a good thing, Like this was great.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what goes through people's mind.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I can even think about that's even close to that is Larry David, because Larry David used to do stand up and like when people just wouldn't get the joke, he would.
Speaker 1: Leave, you just leave, just wrap up their joke and leave.
Speaker 2: But then but then the comedians would all watch it because like they wanted that to happen. They wanted him to just leave in the middle of it, sit and just leave an empty ten minutes. Like that's what I'm saying, Like just hilarious, that is funny. It's like a norm level of just like when like when Norm would like bomb at like the roasts that he would do, like he would come with like a joke book from like the seventeen.
Speaker 1: Hundreds or whatever, and all the comedians we fucking laughing. Yeah, every is like yeah, like it's fun it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny to us.
Speaker 3: But like if I if say, if I paid money for Larry David and then he's like, oh, not enough of you don't get it.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here. I like, what the fuck? Well, you would be paying money for Larry David at that point, like that was open mic shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You have me in that would have me in tears, probably I'm like, this is crazy to me.
Speaker 3: It's I I like, uh, it could be one of those money well spent moments too, depending on.
Speaker 2: Like how like creamwerth a laugh at I would pay so much money to be there.
Speaker 1: That is a that is something that I will never be able to see again.
Speaker 2: And it makes me sad.
Speaker 1: That's specially like recovered or whatever. But it's like, come on, dude, we need more people like flipping the funk out, having like a racist moments and then people just being able to like that trying to attack somebody on stage, like a year or two ago, almost got attacked somebody guy.
Speaker 2: You forgot. Yeah, they beat the funk out of that guy. They beat that guy pretty like that.
Speaker 1: Imagine me at that show, like that's fucking that's it's iconic.
Speaker 2: But there's something special about that laugh Factory video of kramer Man because that's like the first falls apart, because like I genuinely think one year earlier that would have been a problem because there wouldn't have been fucking video of it. That's like the that's like at that early point, you know what I mean, where like there was enough people with like access to video at all times to even get.
Speaker 3: That was he was, and he wasn't thinking like, oh I should watch what I say now because it might be might be filmed, someone might be sneaking a camera.
Speaker 2: You know what It's like. You know what it's like. It's like it's the way I feel about like if you're a racist in the modern era, where you could just look up these things, right, there's like so much access of information available to you that like being ignorant, there's really no.
Speaker 4: Excuse for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whereas like if I don't know, to me, like like eighteen sixties, you're in like a fucking wheat field, you've only ever met ten people, you still shouldn't be a racist. But I'm not nearly as upset at you. That's kind of the thing like that's with Kramer. For me, I was like, that's so bad completely.
Speaker 3: I mean I was thinking about, like, say, because people were talking about the election, like oh, how did we get hoodwinked again?
Speaker 1: And the only thing.
Speaker 3: That's really upsetting is that, like what you just said, like the access of information versus like say, back then, this has happened many times before, Like I was even I was looking into I was learning all about the Okay.
Speaker 2: Corral and Doc Holiday and all that bullshit.
Speaker 1: The Okay Corral, the restaurant you mean Golden Crow, you fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was learning about the famous restaurant, the Okay Corral, and uh yeah, I was learning how JP Morgan was involved somehow.
Speaker 2: That's true. Well you didn't know in the Oka anyway.
Speaker 3: Long story short, it was just like the the subversiveness of the of who was the president at the time and who they got to become the president afterwards, just by someone who completely flip flopped completely and but you you would expect people like that dumb to fall for that ship back in the day because they only had town newspapers and then nothing else.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, So I mean imagine living a life and you've seen seven people and all of a sudden, there's a black one. Yeah, it's probably scary, Like like I held that what the fuck? I don't agree with it being terrifying because but I've also seen relative every kind of person. Yeah, green motherfucker shows up and I'll be like, WHOA, what's that?
Speaker 2: You're green? We can't we can't relate because that around everybody.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: You can get that dang.
Speaker 1: I didn't know a person could be so dark and disgusting, disgusting. You're frightening me? Are you more strong at nighttime?
Speaker 2: Are you covering oil? Are you okay? I feel like my Miami, I feel like my immediate reaction if I haven't seen, if I never saw a black person, I'd probably be like, are you okay? You know what I mean? Like if I didn't know that it was possible to look different and I saw somebody who looked who was like a black person with the first even baby, it would be more like concerned and less fear.
Speaker 1: My nephew. When I first was around him, I was I'm the only black person in that family pretty much, so he would like you would glare at me. He'd be like, oh what you're different? You're different looking now he adores me. By when I was younger, he was like, what the you just it was like, yeah, it was confusion and curiosity, but I don't think it was like it wasn't bigotury.
Speaker 2: It was it was just like, oh what, he's just glaring at you. I remember the first time I saw I remember the first time I saw a really old person, and that kind of scared me, yeah, because I don't know, they look kind of like Halloween masks at a certain point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the first time I saw an Asian person that was striking to me for sure?
Speaker 2: What, Yeah, I was when I was like.
Speaker 1: At least the first time I remember, at least I was like, I don't remember, I was twenty four years old. I remember terrified, Like twenty four, I was terrified. I was like, what the fuck's going on there?
Speaker 2: Twenty four that Asian person for the first time.
Speaker 1: I twenty four in New York being a black person watching all these coug flud flicks and.
Speaker 2: Be like, wait a bite.
Speaker 4: Never went to Chinatown. That's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: I like, I remember, Jesus Christ, remember that park? That's crazy. Do you remember that park in Chinatown? You were in that park in Chinatown. I can't remember what it was called. It was like a small it was like a lot. But they were like the rats would play in the park in Chinatown.
Speaker 1: No, you just saw them like having a good time.
Speaker 2: They're just romping.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's gross. I love New York, but also, god.
Speaker 2: Damn, it's a dirty ass part.
Speaker 4: But particularly well not maybe not now.
Speaker 1: Actually I haven't been the time.
Speaker 2: It's actually a lot cleaner than it used to be. Just crazy.
Speaker 1: It's also a lot emptier. New York is empty as shake and bad. When I grew up, I went to Manhattan. I was like, why are so many stores not here? Yeah, they're like the funk out of me. It was like, this is not here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not a sustainable it's because all of our money is being looted by incredibly rich people. But yeah, there's there's a lot of storefronts that are kind of empty.
Speaker 1: It's creaty.
Speaker 2: Saint Mark's is kind of like reorganized entirely now.
Speaker 1: It's crazy a city with so much povey, yet there's so much money being taken from.
Speaker 2: The people in it. Wow, amazing insane, right, Like there so insane, but also let's not help them. Fuck them.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're mostly minorities.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Every time I walk around and in any city, right and I see the benches with the fucking anti bomb.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they call them.
Speaker 2: There's like there's like a term that's like really avail for it. No, no, no, like the concept somebody in the somebody will know. It's like and like hostile architecture or something that something. Yeah, but uh, it pisses me off every time I see it, Like the rail in the middle of the bench.
Speaker 4: People can't sleep there.
Speaker 1: I would just go through it, just do just do whatever. I appreciate at nighttime. What I mean, benches stained me at nighttimes in New York.
Speaker 2: City, Dude, I will say I appreciate. I don't know if it's still this way, but it was there. It was this way the last time I was there, which is pretty recent. Union Square Park still has the long benches. Take a nap on the bench. Fucking awesome. I took a nap on the bench in Union Square last time I was there, and was awesome. I love that you can't do that anymore because now you just fall through it onto a better spikes because God for because like the spikes from fucking.
Speaker 3: Thousands of dollars, thousands of dollars on spikes when they could have just like opened up another homeless shelter they could infrastructure.
Speaker 2: Has there ever been. I think there's no more perfect like metaphor for like literally putting a band aid on like a searing fatal wound, you know what I mean. It's like Oh, let's just make the benches impossible to nap on. That'll fix homeless.
Speaker 1: That is that is America if you look at if you look at this country, like fundamentally there are problems, and instead of fixing the problems, we put cement over it. Yeah, constantly, And it's like why are we not fixing these problems?
Speaker 2: Sometimes cement is the best way, Like when somebody's like deeply irradiated.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, if we need you need you need lead first.
Speaker 4: Though, you need lead, then cement, then lead, then cement.
Speaker 2: Again, yeah, and then you bury him and lead and then.
Speaker 1: Eldridge demonic rats you think are probably like cemented in the ocean right now, like like how many Like oh we caught Jason Voies. We put him in a fucking vat full of cement and titanium.
Speaker 2: You know, we threw him enough. Man, do you remember when they found they found that the giant squids were real?
Speaker 1: I don't remember when, but like I just I don't. I'm not asking like if you remember, I was like, I'm not asking the date, Like Chris, this wasn't in our lifetime, Like, this wasn't like a thing that we experienced.
Speaker 2: We did no literally like this is if giant squids were confirmed in like late nineties, early two thousands. I'm not even jungerous. I'm pretty sure. I just shut up.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I just remember reading I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Look this up. I'm pretty sure it happened before I was working, but when I was little and I was like, oh, these are things.
Speaker 2: Look it up. I'm actually like like seventy percent sure. I'm right, though.
Speaker 4: It was like shocking lyrics.
Speaker 1: When did giant squids come out?
Speaker 3: I got asked my brother about there's a scientific magazine that we used to get. I can't remember what is it, maybe had like discovery in it or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I remember learning about giant squids in the nineties, so maybe that you're right about that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember showing like there are lengths of like oh the average length of like the biggest one.
Speaker 2: It was showing a tennis court, and I was like that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was like and let's not don't be confused. They've been room.
Speaker 2: They've been myth mythologized for a long time, but like they found one, and like I think like the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure. But whatever it's, it's just.
Speaker 1: Kind of imagine what the fuck's in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's scary that the amount of weird shit that there literally probably are fucking.
Speaker 2: Cuthlulu type things video of it.
Speaker 1: I think there are aliens, oh, squids in general, in general, I think they just there are aliens on there. Yeah, because I think I think octopuses are a signed that something fell from the sky, like well after we were born. Like I think they're because they don't really they're not like anything else.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm pretty sure octopusiness have been around since before I was born. Yeah, Chris, fucking drool falls out of my face.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Uh, let's talk about eighteen fifty six, Chris, eighteen fifty six.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you talking about? Where read where Wheneber for giants giants squid was bequeathed its scientific name arch arch Tethicus goddamn architute. I can't read sign chief Squid by Dani's geologists. These names are stupid as fuck. This guy, this guy's name. This guy's name is literally Geepeitis Steenstrup the.
Speaker 1: Fuck shoved in so many.
Speaker 2: Catching a creature and fucking nerds. That's true. I guess I thought it was more recently on another rogue person, you fucking nerd. Maybe it was maybe we like found one again in the nineties. There was something in the nineties, and I remember there was a much larger one or something there was when we were younger.
Speaker 1: We opened it and it was the size of its eyeball and it was insanely big.
Speaker 2: And what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: A giant squids eyeball? It was like one that was like it was like it was like a pop out. Yeah, it was a pop out. It was like it's oh, yeah, it's big.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, it's like the size of a giant squid's eye. Yeah, just about anyway, Kanye right, Blight Blight.
Speaker 3: The girl was sad and down fucking I just think of South Park and whenever I think of a that really nice song they did south Park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did that really nice song of film and I never seen it. Yeah, it's a new show. It just came out like a few days ago.
Speaker 3: So Kanye is on Twitter, so there's there's a little prelude to this actually and and and it's so Kanye has a friend I forget this guy's name, but he just launched a new podcast, right, he just launched a new podcast. Yeah, freandye Frest Best da Frest like.
Speaker 4: Kanye's.
Speaker 3: He did a podcast and he did an interview and it was actually it was cool the way it was set up because it was, you know, cut into segments and then it was showing behind the scenes of stuff they were doing, working on music, him doing some stuff with his uh, his daughter North, and so it was actually kind of interesting the way that it was cut together. But one thing that I thought was like, uh, oh, something's on the horizon because he said, my wife realized that you have a lot of things that I don't think is uh is like mania, Like you're not manic, Like we needed we need to seek out other specialists and a new specialists that he saw it said that you're autistic, you're not manic.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh no.
Speaker 2: I was like, well yeah, it's I was like, oh no. So the guy was like, so are you still taking your meds? You know?
Speaker 3: The guy asked Nobody's like no, I'm doing other things. And I was like, oh no, here we go. And then like two days later, like after that thing, dropped. He went insane, and I was like, oh my god, it's this. I saw it coming like it was. I hate when you it's like a dog knowing, like the weathers.
Speaker 1: Dog marking at the ghost in your bedroom.
Speaker 2: You're like, what mar this ghosts hovering rituals and ship the devil.
Speaker 1: In the ribbon.
Speaker 2: Like Jo, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he's he's off his meds again because he thinks he's autistic, which I believe he is partially on the spectrum, and he's clearly manic. I think he's clearly manic.
Speaker 2: You can be both these aren't like like not like fat and skinny, like you could be you could be autistic. Actually, some people can't be both skinny.
Speaker 1: I mean they have the skinny fat thing, but like not like you can be skinny and fat. You can be emaciated on your legs and legs and arms and then get a beer like some of the people I've built in two K back in the day. Like back in the day, you're able to do whatever with their bodies. So the fattest body and then their legs and arms.
Speaker 2: Were kind stop n A.
Speaker 1: There's sliders of ninety and they're fucking fire.
Speaker 3: I miss those games where you didn't have to you could do whatever you wanted back in the day.
Speaker 2: I miss not having respect.
Speaker 1: I miss not having to respect the laws of the world and games you play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, especially because they were games.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Especially Yeah, because all these things, the basketball simulators of football, they're fucking to me. They're boring a ship now because I'm like, bro, I'd way rather just play football or basketball than just play yeah, completely at the highest level of like simulating.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's do you ever have like a like a like a desire to want to like that stuff? Though, I was like, I feel I feel it sometimes, Like sometimes I'm like, damn, I really wish, Like I don't know, sometimes I look at like SimCity or something, and I'm like I kind of wish I like I wanted to play this. There is something I played sims but like I mean just like actively, like I think I'm gonna spend time in SimCity and like build a city and like plan it out. Yeah, because I actually think it's like I feel like of the video games that you can play that's probably actually like kind yeah, I could see that being kind of good for your like mental I don't know. I feel like it's like a rain games and stuff just like plan it Like I don't know, there's something no, it's I feel like there's something.
Speaker 1: Too stimulating for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and I'm just like I wish I cared, but like every time I I don't care about there's no explosions yea.
Speaker 1: For me games.
Speaker 2: I just don't care about the goings on of lesser creatures.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't feel that way, but I get it at all. I just don't feel like what I care about. You're a fucking You're not even a human. You're not even alive. If I hear, you can't scream, and.
Speaker 2: I it make you not scream, Like, I just don't care.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds very sociopathic and yeah yeah it might be, but I just don't care. I just don't care about those creatures. I care about real people, not much, but like more than that.
Speaker 2: So before this becomes another Kanye's about on Twitter right now.
Speaker 1: Made me laugh.
Speaker 2: Hitler is funny. That's a funny name. It works. Hitler made my day. I was like, it's Hitler. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Hitler is so stupid.
Speaker 1: This ship made me laugh pretty hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like I saw this one screenshot of just like three tweets in a row that would like create it were insane. It was like from Trump and then Kanye and then uh it was like some other It was like outraging and you're like, damn, it really was like the state of Twitter. Yeah, I think it's like Kanye saying I love Hitler, and which is by the way, I don't know we're talking about this because it's notable kind of, but like that is just what Twitter is. Like, it's not really that surprising, you know. Yeah, Like I think he thinks it's more shocking than it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's pretty clear that his uh, because he already did his whole Hitler thing on Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: It was pretty that was way crazier.
Speaker 4: He was live, and he was wearing a mask. He was wearing some fucking weird mask.
Speaker 3: It was the first time he'd ever done anything like that, so so shocking this time. The only thing that was truly shocking was the length of his tirade. It went on for days for non stop, So I was like, oh, he probably just took short naps.
Speaker 2: He's not tween. Yeah, he's on some too mad ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was like too mad, we got too mad, not live anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's dead ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's fucking with overwatched to left.
Speaker 4: I think he's still matchmaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think no one turned it off. Respect him, leave him in the queue.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he got his account block so many times.
Speaker 2: He's untraceable because there's so many accounts you don't know which ones are, you know, real, which sounds like the paradox of like if everybody, if everybody on on planet Earth got their information stolen, it would be as if nobody did, because there would be so much information to sift through that it would be virtually pointless.
Speaker 1: I would have to happen so bad. I want to see what people like I want, like people saying stuy revealed it be fucking hilarious, well, like hilarious people watching like fucking people fucking fucking butterfly like that.
Speaker 2: That was my discording. Think sorry, h if it came through it just that bothers me. I just wanted to.
Speaker 4: I wanted to point it out that was an error.
Speaker 2: But uh, I was of a conversation recently, uh like literally like two days ago about whether it likes so obviously Kanye's going crazy and he's obviously.
Speaker 1: Like canseled if you. I hate that term because it doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: I think he's done himself in this time that I actually.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's so rich already, like who it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's still rich enough to exist, but like, I think he's probably not.
Speaker 2: So I was thinking, like I was thinking about like the episode I was thinking about Has the Cards and Kevin Spacey, right, I was thinking about, like, man, they they kicked him off the show, and then the show tanked, and then everybody lost their jobs because the show failed because nobody wants to see fucking nobody wants to see that show. If Kevin Spacey's not on it, right, do you feel so okay? Follow me on it? Is it more ethical to fire him and then put all those people out of work than it is to be like, this guy fucked up. We're gonna have We're gonna keep doing the show, but every every time we do a press tour for the show, we're gonna bully the shit out of him the entire time, and we're gonna make it clear nobody likes working with him, and he's essentially a slave to the show.
Speaker 4: He has to work with a group of people who.
Speaker 2: Don't like him.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be like permanently abused.
Speaker 2: Every time we have to do like a press cycle, everybody beats up on him. And then the show can continue and then people can watch it, and then like those people can have sustained income and they don't have to lose their jobs.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, I like, I liked I liked the premise of that. I I think I like it too.
Speaker 3: See, you know what, I would have liked that for the Kevin Spacey situation, where because since it was such a blindsided thing right at this point, not for Kanye.
Speaker 2: I'm saying Kanye doesn't employ anybody, it doesn't effect yeah in that way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was just talking generally, Like to me, it has to be the scenario has to be like a blind sided thing. If they're safe, for example, if somebody escaped, like say, if Kevin Spacey escape the his cancelation or whatever, and and then House of Cards comes back, and then it turns out, you know, he gets exposed to something doing something even worse, and so I would be like all the people then let's say he not only did he you know what, make passes at a teenage boy or something, he like he he has like piles of teenage boy bodies in his basement or something, right, like he collects their asses, like they're all the asses are the freezer. He has an ice box full of teenage butts. I And so they that's such a brutal way to say fridge. So they though, yeah, but you know, well, you know we had an icebox, but it didn't have any teage butts in it, you know, But that she.
Speaker 2: Was crazy, like I remember seeing because icebox is just a freezer that like like.
Speaker 3: It's just like one of those freeze you know, you see him in restaurants all the time.
Speaker 1: It's a freezer like where you get ice cream from.
Speaker 7: Like essentially that's not the definition of ice box.
Speaker 1: But that's what they are though quite literally.
Speaker 2: But is an icebox the type of freezers that just like have ice around the edges.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's what I'm talking about, basically, It's it's.
Speaker 3: It's an all it's all encompassing now because it literally used to be an icebox, right, I guess realism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you just both ice it was an icebox.
Speaker 3: And then now it's just it's a freezer that looks like a fucking chest, especially.
Speaker 2: Because I remember, like my my aunt in the Bronx, she had a fridge and I was always fascinated by it because it was literally like the edges of the freezer freezer were ice, and I was like, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: Really, was it just like ice over or was it just I don't know if it was over.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It ain't come with ice. Well, I mean maybe you you install the ice after Yeah, I really, I genuinely like I didn't understand what You just play yourself out of it eventually.
Speaker 2: How does a freezer get iced over? Though?
Speaker 1: It just sensation moisture all that ship.
Speaker 2: I have not done anything to my free freezer at all. There's no ice.
Speaker 1: Well you know what I mean, I think it. Yeah, it just I think that does happen.
Speaker 3: It just it does build up that like type of frosty glacier ship.
Speaker 1: You can you can chip out.
Speaker 2: Chip you can shimmit it. She must have had that fridge fridge for like fifty centuries, because I don't understand it was it was so small. Yeah, it was well, you could fit like very few things in there because there's so much of the freezer.
Speaker 1: Was just she just never like unplugged it and dumped the fucking excess water.
Speaker 2: I think, I think how.
Speaker 1: Much she does that. It's more wiss immediately plugs it back in.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, even I, even I look at it, I'm thinking, like, damn, I it's unplug it drained of water like.
Speaker 1: A hassle, a hassle.
Speaker 3: Just let it keep freezing it, Just let it. You can just keep in like one box of hot pockets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it literally was. You could fit maybe a top of ice cream in there.
Speaker 2: And that was it. Very very practical, very worthy energy.
Speaker 1: How didn't get to that point were they? Was your aunt throwing water?
Speaker 2: I'm exaggerating.
Speaker 1: Then freeze bubbles? Of course, I blow bubbles into the freezing and close it, and the bubbles would freeze in the corner of the freezer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and them, and then I throw them at my parents and then they would would break in their eyes and they would send me to juvenile hall that I would spend five ten years. They would like they've done it more than Yeah, it was a couple did a lot of times.
Speaker 3: The point where your Dad started to suspect whether you're a viet Cong or not, what's going on?
Speaker 1: This guy keeps with a rifle. You don't speak ving themese? Do you are you going til bro? You would double agent.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that in a long time.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, boy, what is this say?
Speaker 4: I have something written here about a plane?
Speaker 1: Yeah, another playe fault the guy that can't be it can't be true. Yesterday fell out.
Speaker 2: Man, we didn't even finish. Kanye, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I remember, Like.
Speaker 1: There's like there's there's many of the Kanye arcs.
Speaker 2: It's it's the porn deep and far.
Speaker 3: The amount of ship that he did post because it was we're.
Speaker 1: A getting at it was clear that he was.
Speaker 3: It seemed like he was trying to actually get booted off, but it was it was pretty obviously since it's Elon's thing, he's not gonna do it. And I think Kanye didn't understand that because it started posting. He was saying the most egregious stuff I ever. Like, he did say thing one thing that probably I didn't know.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 4: I saw something that that might not be I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: But to me, it would if our Elon, I would I would like you could still just kind of even though he's the one that brought him up.
Speaker 2: He literally texted him to come back on the platform.
Speaker 3: H Like Elon reached out to uh to Kanye, hello, ye yeah, hey, come on up.
Speaker 2: You are you're a Nazi and I would really love to have you on my platform. I really love I really love you guys.
Speaker 3: I really love you guys. I mean he's proved it, so yeah yeah, so uh yeah he.
Speaker 2: Was doing that. He put hardcore porn on.
Speaker 1: He said that.
Speaker 3: One thing that was funny. He was saying, Uh, what was it like? Being what you said being fat is?
Speaker 1: Uh? What did he say it was? Is this is sexual assault?
Speaker 3: Because like because like when I see you like I'm sexually assaulted or something.
Speaker 1: Did you see that tweet?
Speaker 2: I did not. I haven't seen any of them. Oh he's I just I haven't been on Twitter. I just saw screenshots of all of them.
Speaker 1: Actually, do you have all of them? I have some of them them. Let me see.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna yeah read them on. Let's get let's get a little taste. You get little book club going.
Speaker 1: A little book club?
Speaker 2: Couldn't you theoretic. That is insane. That looks like code, that looks like someone programming. That's so much read some of these Yeah.
Speaker 8: Sexual Oh, white people are racist. Jewish people actually hate white people would use black people. I hate the way rappers dress. I hate rappers. Smiley face, smiley face, smiley face.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I changed my mind when I.
Speaker 8: Feel like it, I mean fair.
Speaker 2: What is what Elon stole my Nazi swag at the inauguration? Yo, my guy, get your own third rail.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me, let me, let me cut in real quick.
Speaker 3: This is what he said about They said fat bitches are sex offenders. I see them and I'm sexually offended. And making lingerie for fat bitches is like giving knives to little kids. They gonna hurt somebody. If you find yourself in a fat bitch pussy, just remember it's because you're broke.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, dude, that's like a tight five.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a bit. Actually that's structured like stand up.
Speaker 2: And that's why I was like, what the hell? Hitler was so fresh?
Speaker 4: Let him look, he's the fresh Prince of Berlin.
Speaker 1: There's the fresh Prince Austria.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find the ones that where's is of course another slavery is a choice. Remember when he was on uh oh yeah TMZ when he said that and then that one of the teams guys got like really fucking mad at him.
Speaker 2: That was damn. That was a while ago.
Speaker 1: I was probably No, that's more than that.
Speaker 2: When you said slavery is a choice, I think I was. That was before, that was before I moved to California.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true he said slavery's a choice.
Speaker 1: I thought think it was on TMZ. I think that was because I think that was that was before.
Speaker 2: It was like maybe weeks fifteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, look it up.
Speaker 4: It might be twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: But like I'm saying that, that's not that much longer before you moved here, Like you're saying it like it was like twenty twelve or something.
Speaker 3: So six years ago on TMZ, really are Yeah? Sure, Yes, I made a video about it. Oh really yeah, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I made a videobo six week really yeah when.
Speaker 3: He was on TMZ for sure, because I remember making a video because I was not I wasn't popping before you move, you say you moved to in fifteen, twenty sixteen, twenty sixteen, Yeah, my channel on popped yet, like it was the he he went in the first thing he said was something about one of his shows.
Speaker 1: He said he liked Trump in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: That was his first sign of him being like what the fuck's going on and seeing all these people like what the fuck at the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then uh, I do remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it couldn't be guess eighteen.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess I'm wrong, and he's just like he did some fuckery before I moved out here.
Speaker 2: No, he was always well, to be fair, he's always been doing fuckerr.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he wasn't doing no Trump stuff because Trump stuff didn't happen until post twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had a tweet from like two thousand and nine or I was like, Kanye is a dude. I just retweeted it.
Speaker 1: What did Mama's like jacket? What a dumb piece of shit knit? And I was like, whoa, why would he say that?
Speaker 2: Why would McCain while they were debating.
Speaker 3: John McCain, you are a dumb piece of ship hard er anyway, I have to stay harder because we're on the grandest of stages.
Speaker 2: The grand stages. This is Madison Square Guarden. Obama versus McCain at Madison Square Garden would have gone hard.
Speaker 1: That would have dude, O God, I long for those.
Speaker 3: It's so fucked up that I long for those das I longed for even Romney when it was Obamney, when we were like motherfuckers, because I saw Obama was like, yo, I want to give you guys some health care like he was president. I'm my cool and he's like, I'm gonna just steal this niggas plan like from Romney's plan. From I was like, wait, what what are we doing like or Connecticut or whatever. And I was just like, dude, this isn't That's not Jesus, that's not what we want. Wasn't Massachusetts Connecticut?
Speaker 4: No's he was massa juestus.
Speaker 2: It's forgive me.
Speaker 1: It's it sounds it's all the same, Like it's so similar to me, like in that region, Connecticut and Massachusetts are the same.
Speaker 2: It's it feels. I was like, whatever, there's some people getting mad.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Yeah, that's too MDV and on what you go to the tri state are just so close to each other.
Speaker 3: It's like whatever, dude, yeah, like it might as well. Like I feel like Trump's going to make it all one fucking state. At a certain point, He's like, this is all confusing. What the hell is a Delaware? Just just put it, mash.
Speaker 1: It all together.
Speaker 2: They'll never get rid of Delaware.
Speaker 1: Why Delaware is like where oh the tax haven.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's where everybody's business is, right, Yeah, that is very true. What I was thinking about doing my thing.
Speaker 1: I hadn't done it.
Speaker 3: I'm still just a sole proprietor. But uh yeah, I was just like, oh, yeah, don't. I've never stepped foot in Delaware, but let's do it. I fuck, I hate rich people, man, it pisses me off so much. But I mean, at least regular people can kind of take advantage a little bit.
Speaker 2: At least there's that.
Speaker 3: At least they're not swatting us out, like if we wanted to do that ship, sure, But I just hate that life is stupid, fucking losing.
Speaker 2: Delaware really only exists for that reason, Like it's so small, Like, what the fuck are you doing? It's a city.
Speaker 1: It's a large city anyway. He finally, uh he he left.
Speaker 2: He left, he.
Speaker 3: He uh suspended his own account or he deactivated it, so he left.
Speaker 2: He didn't get up.
Speaker 3: He didn't get suspended because he did everything to try to get suspended. He's like, all right, I guess I'm done. This was fun guys. Uh he paid for ad space on the super Bowl, but regional the same thing that happened with like r K Junior where he had a super Bowl ad because I was like, why the fuck is r K Junior on the Super Bowl? Why are they bringing this ship on? And so his regional one was fucking it actually was funny, like so it's just him long vertical, he's at the bottom of the screen, you know, so there's this much space and he's like, oh, well, so you know, I spent all my money on these teeth, so this is uh the ad And he was like.
Speaker 1: He says, like four times, go to uz dot com.
Speaker 2: And then that's it.
Speaker 1: And it's just like dot com easy, go to easy dot com and go there, you go there, you.
Speaker 3: Click on it and then it's just shirt small in the corner is a h h like oh one or HH one or whatever. It's just the shirt white tea with a fucking swastik on it. The funny thing is it's so small on the website too. It's like that is so crazy.
Speaker 1: It's just selling, and I think they're they're cheap. They're relatively cheap because nobody usually he sells, just like he used to sell just plain white teeth for like and so like relatively I mean I literally thought about seeing if I could buy one. I didn't do it, but like it was so cheap that I was like, my friend said it to me, shod me a screenshot of like it on shopify or whatever, and I was like, that's I think it was like twenty or thirty dollars or something like that, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, I kind of that's not cheap. I mean, comparative all over it. I mean, who sells shirts for It's not even.
Speaker 2: Saying like it would be like uncharacteristically cheap that yeah, point that's like losing but that's like that's that's the price of like a good shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, well it's the like at cost if you're buying, you know, that's like there's no profit, it's no problem you're.
Speaker 2: Selling a shirt of ten dollars. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he's so who's gonna do that exactly like me? Like I would sell I sold like fine like tribling shirts for like twenty bucks, and I would profit like three dollars, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I was doing it just because, like I just I wasn't really trying to make money off of merch at that time. When when I was doing YouTube, it was just more of like I want people to wear my shit and see where it ends up.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I saw like, even though I don't like Adam Corolla, there's like a picture of Adam Corole with my stupid fucking like zombie merch, and I'm like, that's ridiculous, that real. Yeah what yeah, some fucking guy like uh, I was like, oh, like I I ran into Adam Corolla. I don't fucking know where the fuck they were at, but like there's this guy with Adam Coroll and I was like, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 3: I used to like Adam Corolla, but then he turned into like it's like Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Crola, there's completely made a deal, like we're gonna go complete parallel.
Speaker 1: Like complete opposites.
Speaker 3: It is interesting because it's like all what he would Jimmy Kimmel would cry every time like a mat shooting would happen or something, which I'm like, you can't like sure, you know I I have a hard time believing you're not hardened.
Speaker 2: Yet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you couldn't be.
Speaker 1: At this point, like how are you still crying about that?
Speaker 2: Like I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say that it's not real because maybe he's just that much of a vagina.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's true. Maybe maybe damn I try to keep his straight face.
Speaker 1: Damn it, maybe it's true.
Speaker 3: But yeah, And then Adam Crohll was like, I want this conservative show. I forgot which is what it's called. It's something whatever, it's the gym teacher or something. Is like, ah, I'm a oh, yeah, I don't remember when.
Speaker 1: It's like mister mister, so yeah, that's it. That's it, that's it. That's it's a.
Speaker 4: Guy he's you're thinking of. I know exactly you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Rob Schneider.
Speaker 1: Rob Schneider was worst show ever. And I was like, Rob Schneider, fucking kill yourself, die, Rob.
Speaker 2: I love that his daughter doesn't like him.
Speaker 3: That's great. I mean like it's yeah, she's an artist, of course, Like back to what he's doing el king? Hell yeah, is it l or Ellie?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just assume you're kidding. Yeah, we've had this conversation.
Speaker 2: We've definitely had this. I just had a flash back and hit me really hard.
Speaker 1: We're not doing this again. Yeah, and nose anyway, Uh yeah, that I's so crazy weekend. God damn it, I'm so I'm I'm so exhausted by that. Just the the the easy.
Speaker 2: I am a loser.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm just going to pander the right and now I have a cloud. I'm so tired of that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm so they're all there. All there's a porn star. I like that turned into our right wing pits horn star. And I was like, come on, you just you're titched. You're popular. I don't understand your a Mercedes Carrera.
Speaker 3: Oh God, that was because she like it was like abusive her kid or somewhere crazy.
Speaker 2: Some porn star that I met a long time.
Speaker 1: She was a porn star that was involved in like the culture war.
Speaker 2: She she did like a thing with Milo I think or something.
Speaker 1: I don't yeah, not like a video like Mercedes Carrera was say some older latina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never I never met her anything, but I saw her like in like I remember person Google hangouts.
Speaker 2: Oh you did, Yeah, I can't remember where why. It was like a complete random happens. It's like yeah, and then and then and then she went crazy and they got her.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw in a bunch of Google hangouts like back when Google and which I kind of missed because it was very easy to just like bring people onto your stream or your your your your whatever you were doing, like it really was.
Speaker 2: It made it a lot. It was so much easier. This is kind of way more annoying.
Speaker 3: It is, actually it's it's it's a lot more because you gotta like, you gotta go out of your way.
Speaker 2: Everytime I think about like maybe having like because I would love to have like to on stream, have people come on, especially if they like disagree, because I would love to not even just to debate necessarily, but it would be fun to just talk to the fucking idiots. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I really did want to go on Timpoole's show, but then just I don't know, like eat a tub of ice cream the entire time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I felt like they wouldn't air it.
Speaker 3: I do regret they are everything. Actually when when when when timpoole, but I.
Speaker 2: Would have like spit up on their microphone and all sorts of oh, well, yeah, I guess I would have genuinely damaged their operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if it was yeah, but then it's like, well, then why were you actually there just to tell the story because they're not going to show it.
Speaker 4: I would have like someone else filming or something.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be cool, but that'd be cool. I do regret.
Speaker 3: I kind of do regret not doing that because I think about it every once in a while.
Speaker 2: When he offered me to go on that was when he didn't know that I hated him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what he somehow his I just I can't get over.
Speaker 2: I know I've said this word.
Speaker 1: There's probably a lot of new listeners since then.
Speaker 3: When I made a song, so he released a song, a clip of a song that was so fucking cringe, and I said I'm gonna write. So this was on a Tuesday, he released it, and then he said the song's dropping on Friday, and I said, I'm gonna write, record, and release a song in three days. That's gonna be better than that shit. So I did that, and way it was gonna have the same name called the Only Ever Wanted. Yeah, So I put it out and then I said, just to like bait people in to make sure. I was like, oh, the song's inspired by Tim, which is literally true, and it's like inspired, it's inspired, which if you, if you, if you're an artist, you write, you know what inspired means, right, inspiration.
Speaker 1: It's not side of homage. It doesn't mean it's.
Speaker 3: A it's a cover or whatever. But whatever Tempole's dumbass fans thought it was a fucking cover. It's not even the same lyrics, it's not even remotely the same.
Speaker 4: It's a great cover, dude, I swear different.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I was, I couldn't. I couldn't fucking believe it.
Speaker 2: But it got to the point his own unique twist on this cover.
Speaker 3: Somebody send it to uh A super chat to Tim on his dumbass podcast and they said, uh.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you check out Derek's cover of your song?
Speaker 3: And then Tim said, oh, no, I heard that he did it, but I haven't I've listened to it yet. That's pretty cool, and he's like, we should get him on the show, and that's when he fucking followed me and d and I was like, I can't fuck it.
Speaker 4: That's so funny because I wasn't even that long ago.
Speaker 1: That wasn't that was like something that was like two years ago is hilarious.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I can't.
Speaker 1: Believe this, and I was I was debating with Jojo. I'm like, should I fucking do it?
Speaker 2: Dude? Like should I?
Speaker 3: Because but then I just thought like, what, what is Is there a real point other than just being a lampooning do I? But now, in hindsight, I'm like, well, yeah, that's would have been the only point that would have been funny. I guess at the time, maybe I just wasn't really feeling like, uh yeah, I just I guess at the time, I was just not in the right headspace to be like, oh, let's go fly to a West Virginia funk with Tim.
Speaker 2: But now completely I wish I'm laughing so much as the idea of you guys going there and it's caught a fucking scene. Yeah, funny, just like legitimately shitting in the middle of the hallway you know, like my thought was that like I would wear I would want to wear squibs.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, of course that's insane And to what howl would you execute it?
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I never thought too deeply about it.
Speaker 2: I just I just thought the idea of just like pretending to get shot to having it look realistic. So you get the.
Speaker 1: Gun app just and so you hear the gun sound. Yeah, there's the gun app. Do you remember I gun?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: That beer, the beer.
Speaker 7: And like talking cat classic diph Have you ever done the if you ever walked into like a really old person with like the that app with the beer and drank it and then why them have a fucking cardiac arrest episode?
Speaker 1: No, Like they fall back and she blood out of their ears.
Speaker 2: They fall back, you blow their ears, cry semen, they fall back, babies, It's like, what the dude? They can't it's it's crazy they started. They really can't comprehend it. Yeah, it blows their minds. Old people are funny in that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like I always called back to where the first when my mom saw my mom and Apartner saw me playing Resonable five and they were so.
Speaker 4: Like, it looks so real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always called I think.
Speaker 1: About that so often about just no it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It looks good, but you're playing fucking fib ribbon and they're like, how are they're doing.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Such a fond memory for me because it just got SRB rated. Real, there's an SRB rating so excited I think in some other region, but generally, like if something gets SRB rated, it's like it's pretty clear indication that it's coming in. I mean, I don't know if it's a remake. I actually think it might just be a I think it might just be a port but uh, a port to what what do you mean it's already poorted everywhere?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh well well maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: Where's it not on?
Speaker 4: I guess I did.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just kind of assume it was stuck on three sixteen years?
Speaker 1: No, no, I bled the ship out of a residue for five gold the gold edition on unsteamed.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, well maybe yeah. I guess it's a remake. The only the only bad thing is the sometimes I feel stupid. Soon though, when was the reside before you?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, it's not soon if it comes on twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Oh it's good.
Speaker 2: Well no what SRB Oh you mean you think it's gonna come on? Fall ESRB tends to be a lot closer. There's there's very few games that like have an ESRB rating, and it's like a long time before they come out. Okay, it's usually like the last step before like a game gets So I was thinking that might be.
Speaker 1: I was thinking. I was thinking, uh, wow, that you you're thinking.
Speaker 3: I mean if it was twenty twenty six, but I'm going off of your knowledge, so that would make me winter.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I look, Scott, it's not perfect.
Speaker 2: We have sometime sometimes sometimes things sunk up, but more time like Hollow Night s RB rated and that I have a friend that that's an anomaly.
Speaker 1: That's song, that game is done, Silk Song has exact conversation.
Speaker 3: Did and I still I still want more information on So if it is done, why what's going on?
Speaker 1: So that's what the information. Someone's dick is getting sucked. There's some sort of stip. They probably lost the rights to Hollow Night. Can you imagine I don't have the rights anymore, like we don't have the Okay, someone got there. He like he like was getting his dick sucked and they signed over the rights to the person like, oh, this feels so good. Here's the rights to Hollow Night. Yeah, it is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't you spent six years working on something and did you get your dick sucked and handed over to something? You know exactly?
Speaker 3: The girl just like, I don't know what this will happen. He got a prostitute. This is exactly happened. He got a prostitute. And like he was like, like they obviously everything's done with condoms and stuff, of course, and he's like he's like, she's going to town in him. And she was like, hey, for this much more, I'll you can take the condom off and you could bust in my mouth.
Speaker 2: And he was like, uh, you know, he didn't have any money. He was like, here's hollow Night. He's silk.
Speaker 1: He writes it so fast.
Speaker 2: It looks like a fucking hostage note because it's so quick. He wrote it so fast, just the rights of Silk Song.
Speaker 1: Oh. And then and then immediately he's like, fuck, what if I.
Speaker 2: More gons the rest of all?
Speaker 4: And I don't know, I don't know how to do anything.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll ask the computer about this. Yeah, that's that's Siri. What should I do?
Speaker 2: And series and series like it just gives her like, I don't know, fucking Bill Cosby stand up or something because it's usefuln.
Speaker 1: And so she's like, I guess I just won't do anything. He puts in a file cabinet and it's just sitting there. It's just sitting there. Dude, legally do anything about it. And like everyone the team is like, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: He won't tell you.
Speaker 9: He can't tell.
Speaker 2: It's so embarrassing. It would have ruined everyone's lives. It's just like, guys, brand new announcement. We're restarting silk song. We're calling it empty.
Speaker 10: Soldier, Empty Soldiers, calling an empty soldier thread tune, red thread tune, thread thread tune.
Speaker 2: I love that the soldier thread tune, empty soldier thread And everybody's like why and then and then they're like, just trust us. It has to be this way. This is It's just how it has to be. It'll be another six years.
Speaker 3: Look, man, I mean, look, I feel like we're not that far off. Yeah, because what's the deal. Yeah you you he have a lot of insider information. Uh, what do you think could possibly make something like say, say if if if going off the information has the game is done?
Speaker 2: Do you have any theory theory craft? I genuinely have no fucking idea. My assumption maybe it's like they're there's like maybe a feature creep thing, or like maybe they're just like it's good, but like everybody's exped It's almost like the hype has been built up so much that like what they have is good, but they feel like maybe it won't be good enough, so like maybe they're adding shit to it, or maybe they're like fucking polishing every fucking inch of it. I it's an anomaly. I have no It's insane that it's taken this long after the SRB rating. It's weird.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's what's going on with the Sasquat Shadows, Like it's like done, but like they're all.
Speaker 2: Shitting I think so. My assumption is that a Sessage Shadows is just not exactly where they would need it to be, and they can't fuck up Assassin's Creed like it's especially now after like the Star Wars game that they're working on failed after like the fact that there's like the USPS is going through a bunch of weird shit. Internally, they're like, Assassin's Creed needs to hit, and of course it won't.
Speaker 3: I feel kind of bad because I'm confident that the game's gonna be like solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: However, I'm seeing people who have no skin in the culture war game shit saying like, well, they're like they're playing it, and they're like, you know, just doesn't feel like as good as something like Ghosts.
Speaker 2: And the problem is that that sucks because again.
Speaker 3: I think that, like, I think that's a little bit unfair, only because of course it's gonna happen with other souls like games, but also I'm like, that's not necessarily.
Speaker 2: How you should really grade it.
Speaker 3: If meaning like say, because nothing's gonna be Dark Soul or nothing Elden rings, So if like say, what's that fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Lies.
Speaker 11: Of Penis, Like Lies of Penis, you're gonna be like it's soul, but you're not necessarily being like, oh, you're grading it on does it is it as fun as Dark Souls or something?
Speaker 2: Right, it's it's doing. He's proud of himself, He's proud of Liza Penis. That is insane.
Speaker 3: Which is why is that I don't even know why it's never came up in my brain last night.
Speaker 1: But like, also this is fucking making me giddy. The idea of thinking Eliza Penis being the game for real is this lies of p We don't know what the piece. You don't know what the piece, like they like to them it's lies of Penis, but like it's their little secret, like they'll never know, never know. They think they think it's something more obviously. You think it's something obviousis in fact, if.
Speaker 2: You look at the overhead of the map, it's a big dick.
Speaker 1: That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: That's the type of like real like subship that I would love. Like you're like, oh, that sounded fake. The video essays sounded.
Speaker 2: Like he was spitting bullshit but it was real, or like all the enemies or like every sound effect is actually just like a remix of come hitting a picture of their ex wife.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They actually that's the They got real folly of that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got real, and then they just remixed it.
Speaker 1: They just tweaked it.
Speaker 2: You know how people they're like, you know, people take spoons and they like hit a fucking can and then they turn it into fucking songs. Yeah, why not? Why couldn't you turn like this out of comes loosely splatting on and turn into a gunshot or like a sword swish? So do you know that there is there is the.
Speaker 3: Uh therefore lies a penis.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the Assassin's Create is fucked unfortunately. I just I look, there's an issue with that game too that apparently like uh, I don't know, apparently the parts of it. So it's split in half. There's like two campaigns. It's like the Samurai and then the Ninja.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not interwoven, but like them isn't like resid Eval six, where there's like different campaigns but they also kind of intertwine.
Speaker 2: My assumption basically, I thought it was you you pick one and you play it. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've consumed very minimal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to just stay completely away from it so I can have an objective like feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like I'm looking at him like and apparently from when I've heard, it's like, yeah, the the ninja stuff is great, but then like having play as the samurai sucks, which is unfortunate because it's yaske. So it's like, I'm sure people are gonna be like, the black Eye sucks, but it's it sucks because he's heavy and like you can't do what you you can't do what you would typically do in an Assassin's Creed game with him, and you're a lot more limited, and so that's kind of like frustrating, and I could see that being a problem.
Speaker 1: Actually that's interesting, but like.
Speaker 3: I it probably won't be much of an issue for me since since I've played like all of them and say, like if you even though I didn't, I didn't like the mechanics of Valhalla, Like the the gameplay itself was fine. I didn't that wasn't the problem, like say, like the combat and shit, But I haven't felt like an assassin in a long time, is what it was.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, even.
Speaker 3: Origins, Odyssey, Valhalla, I've not felt like an assassin. But that's the thing I think, Like she, so now that you have an assassin, I think like to me, I would be like, oh, it's cool that I have an assassin. I don't if I have another character, I don't want them to feel like an assassin, I guess, is what I'm saying. Yeah, Like I'm like, why would I want the same thing and two characters.
Speaker 4: I guess to me it would be like, you're right.
Speaker 2: But it's also kind of like the Gotta War thing where it's just like either trace lance or he doesn't Yet. A lot of people are gonna be like, maybe this is I don't know if this lands, but it's kind of.
Speaker 3: The reverse issue in that thing, like it's the same thing. Yeah, it's just exactly Yeah, it's just the opposite.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: It is funny. Yeah, but I don't know. There's so many Like I'm looking at Kingdom Come Deliverance right now, you can come too.
Speaker 1: Out comes out this Friday? What out come out this Friday?
Speaker 4: It doesn't really Oh I don't have time for Kingdom Come then?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it is in February almost friday.
Speaker 4: I heard i'n't heard really good things about it.
Speaker 2: I still I still have not I have had Kingdom Come for.
Speaker 1: A million years and I still haven't picked it up yet.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm just like, apparently the second is way better though, Like so it's like, so maybe just go to the second one. The second, Yeah, I won't.
Speaker 1: It's but it's also like a very specific game too. Like I'm looking at I'm like, hmmm, this might be like I have to be in the mood for this.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm a little and I saw I saw some pretty cool footage of like a village beating the ship out of one thief that was like a bandit that was attagonizing you, and like he's antagonized, and then a whole village comes to starts beat the ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's happening. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that game looks fun.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I finished? Uh the other day for the first time, I finished Ani Musha. Oh you did? Yeah, cause I realized it was because I, you know, they now that's the new ship, and I was like, oh, I should play it because I owned the PS four one ages ago.
Speaker 4: I played for four minutes and I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, four minutes, Holy shit, dude. I like, if I don't feel like if I'm not like grabs, immediately I'm off to something else.
Speaker 1: You fucking like just got some fucking you just like absorbed some orbits.
Speaker 2: No you know what it was? The camera switching. Oh. Like when I was playing it, I was like, I'm not about this right now, Like I had, like my tolerance was specifically low at that moment for the camera. This fixed camera. And now I'm like, oh, well they're gonna continue it. I guess I might as well. Also, yeah, there was no future prospects for that IP, so I was like, what the fuck am I gonna get invested in this for? But I played it, it was like, yeah, that's a short game, which is great. I love that it's short game. Uh, it's ridiculous. Also, I have no idea what the fuck's going up?
Speaker 1: Dude, fucking My favorite thing is voice.
Speaker 2: I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 3: Hideyoshi, who's a really important character in a feudal Japan, is basically like a fucking monkey in that. He's the guy that he's like, he's like Oda is like second in command in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he grabs the.
Speaker 3: Kid and I'm like he's really important, and he's like, now, just some monkey.
Speaker 2: He's a guy.
Speaker 4: He's like a Saturday Morning cartoon.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, yeah, I'm gonna steal this child. It's so funny. I was like, that's great. But I liked it.
Speaker 4: I got I got irritated a couple of times.
Speaker 2: He's like, there's checkpoints where I'm just like the unskippable cutscenes where I'm like, brother, I don't need to see the setup of this every single time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I Yeah, I love that game.
Speaker 3: The I can't like so I'm assuming. So they announced the second one is gonna drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the second one is gonna so the third one will be interesting.
Speaker 3: The second one I don't. Personally, I don't care about the second one because it has nothing to do with some nosek and apparently the new ones.
Speaker 2: Uh so I was.
Speaker 4: Wrong when it the new new one Seminosk.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: So when I so, here's the thing, I almost feel like there might be some subversion because.
Speaker 2: When I looked at him, I was like, that looks like him.
Speaker 1: It looks like it looks like him to me.
Speaker 3: But the only thing I was thinking of So when the the a caaches got fucked in the field of Japan, samon Osk, he fled and changed his name.
Speaker 2: Oh so something like talk I forgot it? Yeah, like what like it was funny about like the first time he should like it? Ends with like that's that slide. It's almost like an Obsidian game where like it ends with like a slide like where it tells you like, this is what you did and what happened all the characters. Yeah, and they kind of like I don't know if they just had no confidence that this that the series would continue, but they're just like this character went on to live for this long and then she died, like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: And then like this character died in a war. Like that's a literal line from.
Speaker 2: The from the game. It's like this kid like, uh, whatever, first name here died in a war, and I'm like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: It's like they just gave him, they gave up. Yeah, this one died in the war. This one, this one's gay.
Speaker 2: You beat me to it. Yeah, but yeah, I'm looking forward to playing the second one. Yeah, especially if it's uh that digestible. I like how I liked how short it was. There's an achievement in it for like beating an under three hours or something, which are those unscipable cut scenes is impossible. I don't know there is for three hours. I didn't know was that. Well, well you I guess you can like yeah, you can. I mean.
Speaker 4: It took me like seven or eight nine hours something like that.
Speaker 3: I used to speed run it actually, And then I think I actually mentioned this on the podcast that the last time I spreed ran it, I had a brain fart and the part where the water is filling up and you do have to do a puzzle, I just brain farted and lost, and I was like, oh, I never played it again until it got on Steam because it was just yes, I played one to two.
Speaker 2: Oh he never played Three was the one I heard I didn't want to play.
Speaker 1: Everybody talked about like people didn't like it, and I would say, I guess who said that. Also, this is also likes early two thousand, just like two thousand and five really came on. I think came out in four. I think three came out in four. I played them when I was definitely no older than like ten people.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't finish them, but idn't like the French dude that's like a black sheepe that game.
Speaker 1: He had the coolest fucking weapon. That game was like had Ivy's fucking.
Speaker 2: Sword whip, Like, what the how do you not like that? I don't know. I guess they just didn't like John Rena. They probably didn't know who he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were like, who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 3: Like me, I was like, dude, I know, fucking John Reno. He's like he's like the well, he's just there was a French superstar actor, and so that's why they.
Speaker 1: It's funny that they even put him in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I promise you, nobody in two thousand and four who was really into PS two Japanese samurai games knew who the Fuckjohn that guy was except for you.
Speaker 3: I was probably a very small like man like because I also I like to I like to read like I was, I was very in tune with, say the things that I was involved in or things that I really liked. I would try to gather as much information as possible to see like who's what and what's involved. Like say, when Tech and three came out, and then when they showed it was before we even got our hands on it. They were showing, oh, here's Eddie Gordo, here's his background, here's who he's inspired by. And I was like, oh, I can't wait. And then yeah, he was a fucking hit. But I guess uh yeah, people like the French guy. Probably also because he's he's kind of he's traditionally ugly, so I think, yeah, he looks very French, right, like when you look at him, you're like a bulldog.
Speaker 2: Kind of. Actually no, but I.
Speaker 1: Never seen he Just if you look at him, you're like, oh, this guy is you have?
Speaker 2: You have two choices.
Speaker 3: He's either extremely French or he's extremely Russian, Like there's no in between, Like he has like a face where he's like he's one from one of these two regions.
Speaker 2: He could be Slavic. He could be like a Slavic parents actually that were born in France.
Speaker 4: He looks like if he looks like if a brow could walk around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a he was.
Speaker 3: Actually do you remember did you ever see that stupid movie called The Wait.
Speaker 2: Reach Chindler's List. Yeah, that's stupid.
Speaker 1: Movie, really stupid movie, Boy of the Stripe Pajamas, fucking dumb film. It was called something like the fuck Did I tell You Something?
Speaker 2: I also thought there was the lie, not that it was held in the purple crayon. But like when I first heard the Boy the Stripe Pajamas, I thought like, it's probably like a whimsical, dumb little story, and you.
Speaker 1: Get mad for Schindler's listening in the same thing. Schindler's List is not fucking I thought it was like fifty first X's or like sucking the.
Speaker 2: Little Black Book. We've explained this. The popularity of those two things are not even close. I swear on my life I believe this.
Speaker 1: Actually, I went to a girl's house and I was like, this is not what I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 3: Anyway, a couple's retreat. You guys were of that movie at all? No, it was a movie with Vin fun She shows it right. No, oh, that's a different one. That's that's that's the freaking Sarah Marshall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you do see it.
Speaker 1: You see a polaroid. You see a polaroid of her.
Speaker 2: Tits heavy, like it's a yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's you see them in sixty frames.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 3: This guy has like he owns a bar, and then all these bitches that flashy has all of the like he has like all these trophies right in his bathroom and then what's his face grabs him.
Speaker 2: He gets the shit kicked out of him. And behavior like back then was like treated as cool and it's so funny.
Speaker 3: It's completely disgusting the fact that like he has that, and then it's.
Speaker 2: Like there's like Revenge of the Nerds type movies are like look, we're peeping on winning.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, or the one I saw the is that porky.
Speaker 3: Where he has the the there's the hole in the in the shower and then like the fucking the one dude sticks his dick through it and then the I think the teacher one of those bitches like the bigger bitch who girls are all like, oh, what's going on and laughing and stuff, and then that bitch grabs his dick like like one of the authority ladies and he's like ohh and then it just goes on for way too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I forgot. It was one of the events of the nerd movies where the girl he dresses up like okay, show but he dresses up. There was like Darth Vader and it's like I'm supposed to be the girl's boyfriend and he fucks her and it's like, oh my god, it was you.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh there was a switcher roo. Oh yeah, it's like literally rape. This is like notle that's amazing. It's kind of just like really okay, interesting time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back.
Speaker 2: The eighties were crazy, man, Yeah, fucking crazy man, it's fucking that was the craziest ship Like I don't know, like the whole peep in and shas like look, teenage boys are gonna be fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like literally rape big people. That's that's insane.
Speaker 2: That is fucking insane.
Speaker 1: That's that that actually is Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 2: And everyone's like you holl me your friends like you like, yeah, yeah, it just fucked someone. But I'll tell them bot was I know that they're yeah, I'm not gonna pretend like I was in high school looking down shirts and ship you as like I remember vividly. I think I stared, but I glanced, definitely made a mental notice like that's I definitely got that tits.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't like looking down people's shirts.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I remember, I remember vividly one time in high school there's this girl like I imagine she must have gotten sent home because she had on a white T shirt that was like, oh, she had a white tee that was kind of see through, but she had a bra that did it was I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, ladies, what is this bra.
Speaker 3: That only like covers the bottom of your tits? Essentially, it was like an undercover It was like propping them up, but like it did not cover her breast. So I was like, I can see her fucking nipples and I'm like I was, I was so like it was like yeah, it was. It's one of those things where you almost feel like like like I almost feel like I'm in trouble, you know, like yeah, and I'm like, bro, this is did anyone else tell youse me?
Speaker 2: I can't have a notice across the room.
Speaker 1: My name is Derek. I like metal, also organized religion.
Speaker 4: I like metal.
Speaker 2: Did you know about this UFC?
Speaker 1: I Strickland's pussy ass bitch? Oh my god, he's so maybe so mad he won.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Sean Strickland is a god in the UFC who long story short, a culture war pussy. He's another one of those people that realize I can get really popular by pretending to be like, oh, I'm all so he he used to be. Uh he's a renowned racist. He used to be a white supremacist as a teenager.
Speaker 2: Uh huh And so he.
Speaker 1: Grew he grew out of it.
Speaker 3: His dad raped him and beat the funk out of him back in the day, so he like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like people people have been was it me? People?
Speaker 3: People haven't made fun of him because like he was such a loud mouth piece of ship and being like, oh, you're a cry baby pussy And he cried on a pot THEO Jan's podcast talking about his trauma of all places exactly, so everyone's like, uh, why are you fucking throwing stones in your fucking glasshouse? He fucking retard like like he it was one of those things. But anyway, he uh so he started leaning into a trans people aren't really He's like, oh, you would care if you're if you're if your son was gay, like to a reporter and he's like, yeah, I would have no problem with that. Well, you're not a fucking man, dude. He puts on this WWE like wrestler voice, and back in the day he used to have long hair, groomed eyebrows and hairless and used to be called Tarzan now shaved head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, America, wam should belong in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: He's like one of those people. The only problem is there's a lot of retards that don't know that it's a gimmick. Unlike a guy named Cooby Coventon. Everyone understood it was a gimmick, but they still liked him anyway. This guy, they're a lot of them are too stupid to figure out as a gimmick because they're just stupid. And also of them there new fans and they've never seen him before. Long story short, he got the piss beat out of him over the weekend. He got his nose fucking busted. He fought like a complete pussy and it was just such a relief because I just I couldn't take any more, you know, Maga dubs, you know what I mean. Like, it's like because UFC is already a mega convention. Now it's it's been completely co opted.
Speaker 1: He comments on retweet Dude's post and that sweet. I was like, dude, he's been cooked for a.
Speaker 3: Long Oh, and Andrew Tate says something nice about is he because he's like, oh, you know, he he's lost a few times now and then long because he's washed. He's like I said, and Derek got mad at me for saying. I was like, well, he's just he's not washed. He's just he's just not like washing is different. Like when he fought he mov off the first round. He won that round. He looked really good. He's just not evolving. That's not what washed means.
Speaker 1: I think. I think if you no longer sorry, but watch might be the wrong pace. Watches to be rude and be meetful.
Speaker 2: It's just like.
Speaker 3: Incorrect if if some of my favorite fighters when they're washed or washed, but he's.
Speaker 1: Like I think, I think, is he's no longer going to be dominating. Well, I don't think. You don't think he didn't involve, He didn't evolve.
Speaker 3: He he was the champion and lapped the division twice as champion, and then people caught up to him.
Speaker 1: They were like we It got to the.
Speaker 3: Point where coaches were just training how to beat out of Sonia, like even before they even were gonna fight him.
Speaker 2: So then they figured him out.
Speaker 3: And his biggest disadvantage was out of Signya gained a lot of weight because people were getting beefier, people were getting them.
Speaker 1: So he wrestled up. He was up against what this name, I forgot his name, and he.
Speaker 3: Lost and he was a he was His main advantage was being elusive. He gained extra weight even like he's less elusive. People figured out it just happens. But like, yeah, funk seam Strickland, I'm glad he lost. And it's it's always great at least in this fucking stupid world where yeah, and this clown would at least there's that one thing we got. We got that one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you any questions, remember, you can go over to Patreon questions.
Speaker 1: Let's get another question. It's like you didn't you said that, you didn't do any You.
Speaker 2: Got fucking brain. I'm tired as fuck, dude. Why I was? I was, I'm not really, I don't care.
Speaker 1: He was up, not respecting that he has to work in the morning. I made it, man, I made it here. Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm active. You made it you you you did make it, But I'm here. I'm active, Bros. Get it done, Get it done, man. Anyway, page on the concess Stark Tank. Go over there for uh, you know, I don't know things one dollar one dollar?
Speaker 4: What does that do?
Speaker 3: Early early access and ad free because there's a lot of people on Spotify comes with it hard with the ads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Spotify goes if you haven't is it one dollar, that doesn't it's one dollar. One dollar gets amount of money early, some amount of money that does.
Speaker 3: It early access and ad free. Because if a lot of y'all like, damn, these ads are coming in like crazy, wall there you go. Yeah, and then five dollars five dollars, ask them questions, is that what that is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, five dollars and you get the I do.
Speaker 2: You get the video early too?
Speaker 3: So if you want to be one of the first people to comment on the video, you can do that too.
Speaker 2: What's that from? Where is that from? Is that from my house? No? It isn't.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, be dumb bitch.
Speaker 3: You didn't you made that and then you bought a styrofoam fucking cover.
Speaker 2: That is so insane.
Speaker 4: That would be so fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: He just buy it you got I don't know, lovely, but this morning what she just brought it for you?
Speaker 1: She was out earlier and she wouldn't got it weird when they went to the freaking freaking market.
Speaker 2: Okay, ask a question over there and we'll answer it maybe if it's good. Uh. Phantom Rosewood two Divine Swindle of Chaos wrote in so fucking title right there holy shit, it's a fake game I made up for some ad that I did a long time ago, he wrote in he says, hello, my beautiful baby boys. I'm currently a PC gamer, but I don't know if I can eight until p TWOC gamer. I'm so mad that can't et eggs anymore. Good. Uh, Hello, I'm currently a PC game. I don't know if I can wait until g g A six is released on PC. Are there enough PlayStation exclusives to justify to make buying a PS five for g g A six day one worth it? No?
Speaker 4: No, Well here's the thing too.
Speaker 2: When g G five comes out for PS five, it's not going to be the best version obviously, but like immediately, there's no way that game's gonna be sixty frames.
Speaker 3: So you say you can't wait for Uh don't you think GJ six is gonna release on day one on Steam? It would be stupid at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just upgrade your PC?
Speaker 2: Like actually, sincerely, there's really look, I like consoles. I will probably continue to get a PlayStation just because, like, I like the simplicity of it. It's also but you're involved in that. No, But even if I wasn't, I think I might oh you know what I mean, Okay, because I just I like the living room experience, and I you could you could plug it a PC in your living group. Oh fuck you, I've done this before. It sucks. It's a terrible experience. The fucking keyboard and mouse on your lap.
Speaker 4: It's disgusting. It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I started playing games on PC and I'm never going back to playing on console. Gains for like things I.
Speaker 2: Care about competitively, competitively, yeah, never. How often does that even fucking happen?
Speaker 1: That's true. I started playing on P so I try to get used to it. Now, I'm like, I can't believe I played on console. It's insane. I've gone back and for that and keyboard is insane. It's like, I cannot belive I ever played shooting games on a control. Well, yeah, if you're competitively, I understand, it's like a it's like a night in day experience.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just the the the the control of your hand versus the Yeah, more control, it's infinitely more.
Speaker 1: You also don't play you play the claw, which is a different experience. Still still it still feels clunky, but it's like a different experience for me.
Speaker 2: I I have never switched the mouse and keyboard. And even if I've played, I remember playing like for forty hours as a keyboard, like this shooter that I was playing, I was like, and I switched the controller. I never played it on controller. I went from like as a keyboard to controller, and I was immediately better. And I was just like, this is clearly just not well, let's put it this way. Let's put it this better at accounting for the for the I just know how to account for, like the lack of for some of the drawbacks of a controller, to the point where it's just like it barely is not there.
Speaker 3: To me, I would say, it's a kind to I played the guitar mostly with my my finger nail, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm extremely.
Speaker 1: Used to you know.
Speaker 3: That's what Actually, if you look at my nails, this is the only one nail that actually have, so like, I'll trim my nails and always have a little bit for like to have a pick. The thing is, though, for efficiency, I I don't play better with a with a pick, but if I practiced, and I would, I would be better with a pick if I actually took it seriously.
Speaker 1: But I'm so comfortable with playing this way.
Speaker 3: I refuse to just join everybody else because there actually is, there is so much more.
Speaker 1: It makes much more sense.
Speaker 2: Fingernail. Yeah, see, I'm I'm anxious about nails on guitar. Yeah, I always feel like I'm gonna rip them off.
Speaker 1: It hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 3: It has happened, but it does, like so it files it down and at a certain point you'll start getting caught. So like me, when I'm like doing some fast riffs, it's getting filed and it starts making a little like so it slips in and.
Speaker 2: So it'll start kind of like catching.
Speaker 1: So it's it's really stupid.
Speaker 4: I get Really that's like a nails in the chalkboard.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it doesn't do that.
Speaker 3: Probably It's like if you've ever had a filer, it's like it's literally like filing.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's not there's no ripping, it's just actually you'll see the fucking see you see the residue on my guitar because of filing strings. Are you know you're one of your to nails rip?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I had a fight.
Speaker 1: The whole I had my whole toe, not out like it came out. I've never had this guy ripped off in a fight.
Speaker 2: It had like it grows back weird. Now I've had like a cut, like a cut in the nail that like you can like rip it and it goes like too deep in. I've never had like.
Speaker 1: My whole thing.
Speaker 4: Did you do that?
Speaker 1: I think I was. I think I was playing basketball something like that, and I fucked up my foot. Then I was bleeding, and I was what the fuck happened? I looked and my nail was in my sock and I was like, yo, dude, it was so much blood. It was way more blood than I thought it was gonna because I was like, oh, I think I got shot in the foot, I guess or something like that. And my friend was like, yo, that is you shoe And I was like, all right, that is a had a red had a red end shoe that it was like a white shoe. Initially he thought it was completely red. And you kept going right, of course a little bit like a motherfuckers that I should stop.
Speaker 2: Here's what look, here's my recommendation. If you're just if you don't have a problem with like playing on PC and that's like the main way you play, and you don't have like an aversion to it, Like me.
Speaker 4: Just stick to PC. Upgrade your PC.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be way better for GT six when that comes out, because it's gonna be a demanding, fucking game. Also way cheaper, way cheaper. What do you mean, yeah, a PC? Well what you have?
Speaker 1: Well, you mean like upgrading? Oh yeah, yeah, it's well, look at it's gonna be if you want a PS five PS five pro probably not, but if you just want to get a PS five, be cheaper than buying the best graphics card for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would. I would just say, upgrade your PC. J SX is gonna come to it. It's gonna be the best place to play it. Or actually, actually actually I see what you're saying, because it's not good A forty ninety. I see what he's saying because it might take a while for that game to come out on PC. You think so, yeah, because I don't think it's announced for PC, and I think specifically they're avoiding it because like Red Dead and like GTA five have been modded so much, not modet so much, but like the source code was leaked, so they're like, fuck they I think they I see what you're saying, but I would still just.
Speaker 1: Wait, Okay, I thought that they were.
Speaker 2: It's not day and date or it's not confirmed to be day and date, and there's reason to believe that it might not be. Okay, I thought it was going to be different. Yeah, if it was coming later this year, I would be obvious interesting what they come out at the same time. That's my assumption.
Speaker 3: I assume this time around. I thought this time around they would be different because it hasn't been like that historically.
Speaker 2: As far as I know. No, yeah, it's never dead too. Was fucking yeah, that's how they recently relatively, you know.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking this time around, this is such a big fucking drop that they would, Uh, I was. It's more of me just being it was hopeful, I guess, just ignorant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that could be. I still again, we don't know much about what's happening, but like I have, for some reason, I have it in my head that I know that it's not going to be I don't know where I that's most likely. That is actually a reasonable.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be big man.
Speaker 1: She's so excited for that game, and I'm like, girl.
Speaker 2: But I will say, so, I would still stick with PC anyway, because listen, PlayStation games are coming to PC, Xbox games are already on PC. It's really like, you don't really need to be anywhere else but PC. Tell you, I just hate the experience of sitting at my fucking desk and playing a video game. It's disgusting to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the way I mean, look.
Speaker 3: If the way that you're set up, yeah, you know, like if somebody else is set up and like it's just ads and yeah, it just totally depends. I will say, it depends if dude doesn't want to wait wait a little bit, if it seems like it's gonna be a fucking ridiculous ass weight, then maybe.
Speaker 2: You want to cave.
Speaker 1: I don't know, yeah, maybe may maybe you want to cave a little bit because like say, if they're like, uh, yeah, well we'll optimize it next year, you know, then it's like, well, fuck.
Speaker 2: You know, like what if the what what? At that point? Like maybe by a p S five play it and then trade the p S five bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe so it might actually be worth it.
Speaker 3: Maybe So actually it's actually not a bad idea if you don't want to wait that long. Because I'm I'm okay with waiting a little bit. I've I've waited, I wait with most things.
Speaker 4: Now I'm gonna play it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put on the switch to and I'm gonna play on the switch too. He takes on the switch.
Speaker 1: That's gonna look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Apparently, apparently I have some I spoke to somebody who would know, uh, things less powerful than the PS four that tracks the switch, that track switch to that tracks Nintendo.
Speaker 3: Nintendo is like, it's like, I'm sorry, Nintendo's like, I don't want to get I don't want to get into it. It's just I was gonna say, it's their abuse. They abuse their consumers in the same way. Let's just say the Daily Wired or something.
Speaker 1: It's just the the low fucking effort and that the people still shell out that much money for these fucking machines makes me so upset.
Speaker 4: As a fan of video games.
Speaker 2: Walking into Nintendo willingly and buying a Nintendo console.
Speaker 4: I don't even think this.
Speaker 2: Is an exaggeration to say, but it's a kin to a jew walking into Auschwitze of their own a chord. It's exactly the same. Yes, it's exactly the same. It's not even. There's not no even.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's really much.
Speaker 2: It might actually.
Speaker 1: I'm here it is.
Speaker 2: It's like a stupid fucking oh my god. Did you guys see the meme that that I'm sorry, go ahead, what.
Speaker 1: The name of that white that white comedian that's like he kind of talks like white. Oh, that's kind of weird. I didn't think that would happen. He's hit McMahon. He was, he was. He was making jokes with Shane Gillis about just like a bunch of racism ship and even Shane was like, whoa, dude.
Speaker 2: Ye he was like, he's like, whoa, yeah, it's Mark Norman. Oh yeah, there was every personation of Mark Norman Is just like it's like, what's going on? That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: There is a meme where it was a video of some person like during the fires, like they're looking at their dog, look up and everything everything's fire in front of them, and he's like that's what Gable when to go to hell?
Speaker 2: And I was just like, what the fun that's not that bad. And I just.
Speaker 1: Thought it was really funny because the guy that he was with was like, where did that come from? And He's like, you know, man, like all of our problems are like systemic, but that's like God being mad at them.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, yeah, I mean that doesn't strike me as particularly.
Speaker 1: It's not the most important. I like to anybody takes shots to Joe Rogan though, which is.
Speaker 2: Crazy. I like that Shane Gillis has been poking fun in Elon too. I've seen like a bunch of clips of him talking about like he's a fucking nerd. Yeah, it's so wild.
Speaker 1: I was talking about mom and then you know just how many people, just normal people just think that Elon must is a genius still and I understand And I was like, oh, yeah, they probably have no fucking like there, there's no how.
Speaker 3: Could you You just heard that he's a genius, but you haven't seen any of his press conferences. You haven't seen anything, like we have to know that he's a complete fucking mass.
Speaker 2: Do you think people like Elon is one of those I can't remember who said it. I saw it on some show, but it was like something I was talking about Elon and it was like he's the kind of person where you think he's a genius until he explains something to you.
Speaker 4: That you know, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it's like if you are an expert or like you're even remotely interested in like a very specific thing, and then Elon says something about it, it's immediately clear how stupid he is. Right, And that's what happened with the video game stuff, Pillars of Eternity. The thing that's interesting is what was it? That's why it's on my mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Path and Diablo. But yeah, the thing that's interesting though. The thing that's interesting is when people started because I feel like nobody was paying attention to him, and I think it goes beyond that. I think that there's people when you actually even listen to I don't know much about car and engineering cars of them, but when I was listening to him talk, he's not saying anything smart. He's just saying this is what they could do. He's he's literally he's just doing press conferences and he's not going into like anything deep on like I don't understand those part of any the mechanical or the engineering of the batteries, not going deep into what the batteries made.
Speaker 1: Literally nothing. There's never been any point.
Speaker 3: Where I'm like he's saying something well over my head and and I was kind of like, we've been completely fucking duped into thinking this guy's a genius. And then I've there's I don't see an example of him talking in a way that I'm like, I don't understand what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: And yeah, like a second, he like, if he ever like talks about like music in any in any way, like, I bet a bunch of musicians gonna be like, no, like we're talking idiot. But it's like I was.
Speaker 3: Whenever people he was like, he was literally akin to when people went like uh to Trump throw like, hey, what's your favorite Bible verse?
Speaker 1: He was like, I love all of them.
Speaker 2: I like all of them, and he's there's very personal, and I was just like, already likes all of them, that's what you talking.
Speaker 3: Literally he couldn't think of one. And that's what Elon does. Whenever they ask him and go into details, he would go will and he would not go into detail. And I was like, oh, this guy literally never says anything smart. And I was I went out of my way to like find something. I was just like, wait, why do we We literally just thought it was genius because people were.
Speaker 2: Saying it you know what it was saying he's a genius. You know what. It was beyond beyond clear to me. Yeah, when he walked into Twitter with the sink, Oh what did he say?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Let that that's again.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, you're stupid, you dumb bitch, Like that was that was the moment like I didn't like him, bet I didn't like him before that, but just the idea that he the idea that this genius thought like this will be funny.
Speaker 1: This will be Yeah, it's like, oh great to me.
Speaker 2: When the fucking moron.
Speaker 3: The window broke and that, and when they were doing that fucking demonstration like all strong, like their windows.
Speaker 2: Are and for it and oh my god, she's like, oh ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, yeah, that's that checks out. I think back then it was like a little bit more. I don't know how long ago that was, but like that strikes me.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things that, like with a with a better reputation, could actually come across as endearing. It's almost like when it's like when they were showing off Uncharted four at like one of the I think a P it was he three, or like a P s X or something like that it was like some something about PlayStation and Drake fell through the map. He just fell through the floor. And then they were like it's not done. Sorry, but it comes across this. But like their Naughty Dog that had like a good they have a good reputations, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I I believe you guys are gonna deliver the game to us like that.
Speaker 1: The thing is that a lot of people, a lot of older people, they come from a generation where they kind of worship billionaires, kind of feel like we'd like weird, like kind of like worship of people who have a lot of money. Yeah, because that's one of the guy whereas we have talks shout we're yo, he sucks.
Speaker 2: He's like really not that sunny. He's a smart guy. And I'm like dad looking to the smart guy in the same way that like, I don't know the bart of Burbank is a smart guy. He's a smart Well just ask people.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, why do you think he's smart?
Speaker 3: Like I I ask questions because I'm trying to get them to see do you actually believe this or are you just being a fucking parrot?
Speaker 1: And I already know it's the latter, but I just.
Speaker 3: Want them to get to that conclusion finally and realize they're like, you know, I really don't know anything about them.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to say I don't know.
Speaker 1: If he's so annoying, yes, probably like being stupid, but it's like everyone's kind of fucking ship. The vast majority of us are stupid, and it's fine, we're well, yeah, that's true. Fine, there's nothing wrong with being dumb.
Speaker 3: About ignorance, and which is like, it's weird that people are afraid to be ignorant where there's actually no there's actually no negative connotation to that technically. Yeah, and like say, if it's just like I don't know something, being ignorant isn't it's not supposed to be negative.
Speaker 1: It's just like I just don't know.
Speaker 3: And people will try to make it something like that you don't know this, you know, people.
Speaker 2: Will try and then people get defensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, and like it's but those people are being retarded to that are being that are trying to shame you for not knowings on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's im stupid to expect that everybody would know everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's insane.
Speaker 4: Actually it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: People are just so mad about it, and it's like, find not know what you should say, uh something double I almost said the fact fantastic. I'm not awake enough for you to ask me stuff like that. You didn't look down at the like, oh it says nothing on that. Hey, you're not a pilot. I know every pilot in the world.
Speaker 2: What is that? What's that from?
Speaker 1: It's like one of the first dumpisode of the A Big Guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pilot and every pilot in the world, like.
Speaker 1: Peter has to be dead, and then he busted into the cockpit and then that's what that guy says to him. I know every pile of the world.
Speaker 2: I thought that was so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: I'm a family Guy apologist.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That ship makes me. It makes me laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's absolute great. I would never sit to watch that episode in a full episode, but like their clips I.
Speaker 1: Watched make me laugh.
Speaker 2: Mass Off cracked me out. I will sit and watch like Family Guy fucking funny moments on purpose. I'll do it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but I respect you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get I'm a simpence guy. I mean I got. I got mister Sparkle on.
Speaker 1: I watched I watched videos of I don't.
Speaker 2: Care what's next. A real man never speaks ill of Jimbo wrote in he says, question for sweet, would you rather kill yourself or continue being yourself? So fucking crazy? It's a kind of philosophical question. I like it, dude.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I think I'd keep being alive right now? That yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's an interesting question because I really feel like it just depends on the timing of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's there's dude. I remember, like when I had alcohol poisoning, there was absolutely I would have killed myself. If I had the ability to do it, I would have killed myself. In that You do have just got to lock in more. I literally at that moment, I couldn't. You could have asked to kill you. You didn't believe hard enough. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: If you would have asked me to kill you, I would have killed you.
Speaker 10: Then.
Speaker 4: I don't think I could form words.
Speaker 1: How would you have done it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like heavy thing to the head till he died, heavy thing, damn. But you need express written consent because then.
Speaker 2: You're fuck.
Speaker 1: Of course, he asked me to match his brains out. He asked me to turn his head flat. He said, do it. I turned my head into the to the earth and got a fucking large slipper and I bashed till it was flash.
Speaker 2: That is fucking crazy. Uh yeah, I don't know. That's a dumb question. I got a chunk cloth, though, right, and like fucking hit him in the head. To you look like fucking he looked like read Richards pull himself off a wall. You got flight. That is fucking crazy. Uh, let's see, all right, let's go with this one. Uh the gap between swings, colon's colon's multiple Damn. I like that.
Speaker 4: It's fucking scary.
Speaker 2: Uh. He says. Greetings to the longest cock, the longest, the longest cock, the thickest cock, and the most aesthetically pleasing cock. I am a Canadian in Canada. When you conquer Canada, what will be your first what will your first order of business be? My conquered America. I would change your national anthem to the classic Canadian children's ps A, don't you put it in your mouth? So you can have a kinder surprise, So you can have kinder surprises. I don't know what that is that sounds chocolate sheet. It's very clear. I know what kinder egg is, kinderregg Yeah, okay, yeah, so what our first order upon conquering Canada?
Speaker 1: Hmm, well, well, uh, Drake would be exiled. Oh yeah, no Drakes, it would.
Speaker 3: Be it would just be like, so we're not gonna talk, We're not gonna you know, how like say they do how in congress, how they play the games, they're targeting trans people. But it's like an it's a very uh it's like the people called it that don't say gay.
Speaker 4: Well it's like off the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's supposed to be about all sexualities and so so you're not supposed to talk about straight shit either, but it's specifically about like marginalized sexual groups or whatever, and so it's just gonna be no Drakes, even though it's specifically aimed at the Drake. So no Drakes, sorry, anybody. I actually don't know anyone else named Drake, so I'll be okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody named nobody who nobody who goes by Drake, who's named Aubrey.
Speaker 1: I would I would make it so, I would make it so Canadians cannot have children with Americans.
Speaker 2: You know we can cross breeding.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess that that won't. How would you constitute that when Canadian they're actually Americans?
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it's the reverse what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what's another brother one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Canadians. Canadians can't have opinions.
Speaker 1: You have to reward it.
Speaker 2: They're not Canadians, They're not Americans.
Speaker 1: Now the Americans would they're Canadian Americans, that American Americans. They're Canadian America. They're Canadiandian American North Americans.
Speaker 3: I guess socially, but like like literally, it's kind of like say, it's kind of like if you want to be cute, we're all Americans.
Speaker 1: If you want to be cute. Canadians are Americans, Mexicans are Americans because this is North America. Badians Mexicans, I mean they are Mexicans, can Native Americans. But then people from Canada, the Natives and the Canada Native Americans as.
Speaker 2: Well, because Mexican thought they were too good for America but they got It's just they.
Speaker 3: It's a stupid American language. Just like why they're called fucking Indians. It's just it's just bullshit. It's just all bullshit, but like why, like, why is that not like a fought for thing down there for them?
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I know that there's ones in the north of Mexico that because this is you know what, open eyes to that street fighter street Fighter the New Challengers Tea Hawk.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's one of those.
Speaker 3: I was like, he's from Mexico, and I was like, my dumb kid braid.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who's this giant fucking Native American? But he's from Mexico.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 1: It's like, who's this stark red motherfucker. Let's speak Spanish. It looks like an eagle. So yeah, so I was over here with.
Speaker 2: Chilopah dances with sings in Taco over.
Speaker 1: He sings in Taco in Taco. Crazy speak Spanish, but only in like the Native American chants.
Speaker 2: It's like like, oh Hawk, old Meg, cambodiero d America, we did you gotta do it in the chant though I can't.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a little too far.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely not too far. I know they don't exist anymore. Who am I making fun of? Its like we're gonna get mad at me?
Speaker 3: Like they're getting rounded. The last one we're getting round up by ice too, so you know later, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That took a weirdly long time to registered.
Speaker 1: It had a bounce to it, and it bounced, settled, stilled, and then you noticed whoa.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yeah, I think I would.
Speaker 2: I would annex I would annex Toronto, and I would just make it like a sub city of New York. It would make I would make it like another burrow.
Speaker 4: Even though it's far away.
Speaker 2: It why not make us way it goes there, it's like a fucking three hours away.
Speaker 1: I hate Canadians, so I don't know, man, I don't hate Canadians. I don't like Canadians have often aggravated me, particularly black ones. I don't. I only know one black Canadian. I said, the vegan guy would be different. Oh, Vegan and Drake, Drake, and like the vegan what was his name?
Speaker 2: Vegan? That that crazy vegan Vegan Gains Vegan gangs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Vegan, Gains and Drake are the only black vegans that actually know.
Speaker 2: I feel like being Canadian and black automatically means it would make.
Speaker 4: Sense Gains and Drink are the only black vegans.
Speaker 2: Did I actually say that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know black vegetarians.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Only I don't know any vegans.
Speaker 2: I know one vegan exactly, I know only one vegan. Yeah, as far as I know, maybe there's like a secret cabal vegan They're they're they're waiting.
Speaker 4: They're shamefully hidden in the shadow.
Speaker 1: They're lying in wait.
Speaker 2: Didn't you say that recently, lying in wait? Yeah, it's such.
Speaker 4: A fucking dire statement.
Speaker 2: You know, like they're just peeking out, not yet.
Speaker 1: The way I don't know is that the I thought was, Oh, that's for vaccines, the vaccine anti vaxxers, no vac wait.
Speaker 3: I think anti vaxers were calling people who were okay.
Speaker 2: With vaccines yaggets? Right? Is that what that was? I think.
Speaker 1: So ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I thought it was not lying the way I thought it was lying in wait? What did you wait?
Speaker 1: What you said lying in wait? I might have said lying the way by mistake? Wait? What do you think I thought the phrase is lying in wait? That's what I'm saying. I thought you said lying in wait like a lying. I just didn't pronounce the g like because that's how we speak lying in wait. They sounds like I'm saying, that's crazy. Oh, and then that's why you did that.
Speaker 2: That's exactly. Is it different?
Speaker 1: Am I crazy?
Speaker 2: Was I right as a kid? And I was?
Speaker 1: I told her I was wrong. That is great, Like like that's fucking fan.
Speaker 2: I need to see the video for this.
Speaker 1: You do need to see a video. But for this, for that to you are land completely excused that. I Like, usually i'd be like, you're insane, but like me, I totally understand.
Speaker 2: Why you thought.
Speaker 1: I said that because there's an image. Oh my god, oh my.
Speaker 2: Lord, anymore you have to sell it. This is so annoyed imber showing them, like, show a picture. You gotta show it to the camera.
Speaker 1: Then the picture, I understand, But what is that?
Speaker 2: Isn't a bear falling out of it?
Speaker 1: That's a tranquilized bear, you know the Playboy CARDI cover where he's in the front of it. To the crowd, It's like, that.
Speaker 2: Is actually insane to an image that's an old one though, I know, But it's because that bear is that bears, not.
Speaker 1: Yes, his arms being.
Speaker 2: You think you think when you get tranquilized, you're instantly out. He's fading. I think he faded. I think he was fading on his way and now he's gone. I think he's gonna understand that he hit the ground and he's gonna feel and then he's gonna fall asleep.
Speaker 4: Like it doesn't work that quick.
Speaker 1: It's the art.
Speaker 2: Look, he's asleep. What the are you talking about? Open? Where do you even see eyes? Motherfucker?
Speaker 6: Exactly, they're closed. Never mind, they're closed. I don't care enough about this to argue. I mean, this is a really really great image of American people.
Speaker 12: Yes, that thing like a picture save That's why he just you just I think you just hold it right if you save it, Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 4: There's like a specific way to tap it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did that with that fucking that oblivion face of the guy in like the snow or Goes. Indeed, I'm gonna use it as a moment bit.
Speaker 1: It's fucking great.
Speaker 4: But anyway, next question.
Speaker 2: Dandy Lyin wrote in Lion, Uh, hey, boys, just thought you'd like to know that the glob glow gab glab is from a twenty twelve animated horror musical called Stravinsky and the Mysterious House. I'm remembering this now. Maybe do an episode on it after doing Borderland. Oh my god, that's a great idea. Oh yeah, actually that's great.
Speaker 4: That is a good idea, dude.
Speaker 3: So I actually just watched h like, it's this fucking guy's milk in the interview.
Speaker 1: It's like seven parts or something.
Speaker 3: But the guy that voiced it and the guy that wrote the original story, the guy that voiced.
Speaker 2: And animated it, and show what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Oh the globgo gab glab.
Speaker 4: Oh you looked into it after this, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, what the fuck? Because I put the clip out.
Speaker 2: I love how you look, genuinely, I've not I've never seen that much genuine surprise in a person.
Speaker 3: It was all a lot of emotions on my face, Like there was so many, it was, it was so much.
Speaker 2: There was so much.
Speaker 3: I definitely didn't really obviously, I didn't realize what, like I was. I was intrigued watching it back.
Speaker 2: I was like what.
Speaker 3: Because I saw that clip it made me. I was like, wait, I still don't know exactly what this is. So I watched like a few minutes of the guy that wrote the story and then the guy that animated and wasted or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're just couldn't be more British, like it was.
Speaker 1: So it was she's.
Speaker 3: He talks about him and yeah, so this guy I know, shout out to grass Kingdoms.
Speaker 1: He's, uh, he's written some songs.
Speaker 3: That made it up on your Mom's House podcast and so like we we talk every once in a while. He commented on our thing and he was saying that, like because a donkey. I didn't know that. So Dounkey did a video he streamed, so I guess during the pandemic. He streamed being like, oh, I got all the the tracks to to Donder or whatever, like I have the I have the relea, I'm gonna leak all of it. And it was just random bullshit and one of them, track four was the globgog Gable. He goes with it pretty nice though, and apparently because of that, that's why Kanye put it in the ship, and so grass Kingdom said that.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's fucking cool. I had no idea that's inane. I no idea that was true.
Speaker 2: So stupid. It's such a weird fucking video that ship.
Speaker 1: It's still it's still it's gross.
Speaker 4: I like that clip.
Speaker 1: If I saw him, I would scream my jaw open, like I screamed my mouth was down here or some ship.
Speaker 2: There's a serendipity in that in that moment that made like a perfect clip because like this setup is so weird because like I'm wearing my hood I don't even remember why, so it looks like I'm like an evil I look very insidious. And then I'm You're struggling to understand this, and I'm I can say it perfectly like I've I've said it a million times.
Speaker 4: There's like a pleading in your voice where like what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like what is that?
Speaker 4: And what's that from? And you keep asking you.
Speaker 1: Say something like you're like You're like I don't know where you are?
Speaker 2: You crazy? And I was kind of like what are you doing? Like and then your jenuitaryaction, dude is perfect. I love that clip. But uh, anyway, yeah, I remember this from like back when that was like a meme, Like yes, Provinsky, I think I watched a little bit of that movie. It was terrible. Obviously, did they explain why that in those interviews? They explain what the fuck this thing is?
Speaker 1: I didn't get far enough for this. I watched like being yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: I watched the intro just to see like who who these people?
Speaker 2: Are, and then I.
Speaker 3: At least know, like, Okay, this guy wrote this thing and this guy and I was like okay, so I got the set up and then I stopped watching and then it's fucking seven Park asshole, like he's a globgo gab lab guys trying to milk a fucking.
Speaker 2: Interview that is really insane, Like just put it out, you bitch. Anyway, even Ralph's mangled, crucified corpse for it in he says, hey, all medium in XXL, I was writing to ask. I was writing in to ask if you guys had ever heard of the concept of something being spiritually true. It's essentially where something that's simply false is actually true exclusively because you feel that it should be.
Speaker 1: I have heard that recently because of the current political climate. I've heard that, Yeah, because that is what is happening. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about the term, because I do think things can be spiritually like if I don't know, like, let's say, one billionaire in particular isn't necessarily doing evil shit in comparison to everybody else or other billionaires, right, hypothetically, it would still be spiritually true that billionaires are evil.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but that's just I don't know if I would consider that an example, because that's.
Speaker 2: Just like, well the evil is on scales, right, I guess that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Like I'm thinking more of like when the cultural zeitgis believes some ship. Oh, it's just completely it's just not and it's like it's it's like yeah, to me, it feels like say the the the like the vaccine ship like it is, and the way it's just like all these people feel like it's fucking more dangerous than the than the than the virus, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like such a I had such a I had such a long conversation with one of my cousins about vaccines.
Speaker 2: Recently, have cousins too many Unfortunately not even I thought you were only family. I wasn't no one, no one, no one gave no one gave birth.
Speaker 1: There is I thought you.
Speaker 2: Were a home.
Speaker 4: Only family is an awesome like only family.
Speaker 1: But like I spoke to him about it from an egg. We were talking about the whole vaccine thing, and I'm like, you know, there's like a point exactly when that became a thing, and there's literal proof of the people the doctor getting paid off to do that. Oh yeah, Like there's straight up proof of it. Like if you were in any sort of medical class ever in college, you go over it, the fact that vaccines, like the signs of autism and vaccines are taken at the same time in your life. Yes, but like that whole situation is fake. It's like it's so fake that you can go back and find when it happened and the doctor got his license taken from him, like it there's a paper trail backwards.
Speaker 2: United Health. Thing happened now the United Health where they pulled some from the door. No, there's more information. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Would you say from the door? No, that was from the education.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. There's some guy, I guess or some ladies us like a surgeon juicing surgery and she got called out of surgery mid surgery because they were like they were trying to dispute whether or not the person undergoing surgery actually justified an overnight stay. And then they denied her, and then she made a video about it, and then like now they're suing her for saying that.
Speaker 1: Such a I made.
Speaker 2: So I've made a video.
Speaker 3: I made a video, and I'm debating on whether I'm going to release it or not on the main channel because there's a part of me that feels obligated to say something because I just I hate that I feel this way because I want to not care. I want to be like this shit's cooked, who cares? But uh, it's just talking about my like the the the United Healthcare thing being the moment where I understood that I don't think there's any way back, because that was kind of like the last bashion of people kind of understanding that there's a large problem. And then remember some of the people were saying, I'm realizing that Ben Shapiro was just here to divide us, you know, like people were starting to but then they recovered immediately back into the area. And the same thing with the That's why I went on a little ramt yesterday because I was just I just got so annoyed by the people understanding of the room. Financial Protection Bureau is objectively a good thing, even those people on the right that are like, no, I've used these guys, yeah to get money back. I was getting sucked over by coinbase. I was getting sucked over by this, this, that, and then I hit up the CFPB and then they fixed it when these fucking corrupt corporations wouldn't do it because they want to siphon money from people legally, of course.
Speaker 2: And then Elon Musk is.
Speaker 3: Like buy buy CFPB, like hell yeah, and then they're like, oh, what's happening. And I'm just like, like, I saw this great TikTok.
Speaker 2: I saw this great TikTok of this lady. It's like a juxtaposition. It's like Hispanic lady.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: She's like, we are Hispanic, we vout for Trump, we love him. And then it cuts. He's like completely betray completely bet he say, he say he not going to touch undocumented people. They use us.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, how it bothers me?
Speaker 2: Somebody that old, like because they're like in the probably like fifties, You're just like, how are you fucking? How do you not know? How do you need to explain?
Speaker 1: I have such little sympathy for Hispanic people that have voted for trumpets insane.
Speaker 2: I don't have any sympathy. I don't have any sympathy for anybody who who voted against their own interests on purpose.
Speaker 1: Voting against your interests. I understand what is interesting? No, no, why what are you talking? Let me when you finish talking, for that's so infuriated, Let me finish speaking. Always there are no let me finish speaking. There are people in this world that need help more than other people do. Right, So, if you're a billionaire person and you are voting against your interest to help the other rest of the people live, that you're doing the right thing ultimately. But if you're a person, like if you're living everyday person and you're voting against like civil rights, you're a fucking chimpanzee. We talk about voting against your interests, we're never talking about I understand that rights, but literally never part of the conversations there that is an argument like excuse there's like seventeen that's true. But ument the not his name he made that argument?
Speaker 2: What did he make?
Speaker 1: He was like, I would never vote against the interest somebody that's not going to benefit me directly. It is going to happen me directly, So I can't vote for these things. And I'm like, I hope a roach kills you in your sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he's him as a millionaire is completely disconnected from regular people.
Speaker 1: I agree, right, and so whatever those people say. People will say things like that there are people, there are people in this country that are going to say that voting form for more DEI based situations is going to therefore reduced situations they have. But it's like, yes, because situations are in the world are been so predominantly dominated by groups that are not other others has been excluded for that right that will go against tech. I guess if you want to be a fucking psycho, that's not that's not helping people that are particularly white men, right, So you're not.
Speaker 3: But the fact that that's not the problem is that's see they're that's they're being lied to. They're they're being lied to that it is hurting them.
Speaker 1: So that that's the that's the entire your crux of them, and it's it's the fucking it's the dumb arguments that be made by people like that. And I understand that none of us mean that.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't particularly care about the It's the thing that like reaching stupid people and low information voters is just to convince them to stop listening to people who are not like them. That is the biggest thing that needs to happen it's like, okay, first and foremost, these billionaires, even fucking asthm in gold even I'm gonna be even like even say even if you find say Charlie uh like he's reasonable.
Speaker 2: He is reasonable.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen him say anything insane, But I'm like, I don't particularly have to give a shit about what he's saying because he doesn't have any experience.
Speaker 2: Like me anymore, So it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: What I want to do is like, let's let's feed off of each other's energy of like, all right, these people are in my community, what do we need instead of going to rich assholes that are gonna tell me what the fuck do I need? We need way more chick fil as in our community.
Speaker 2: I think I think I think that's where I was.
Speaker 1: I think what I think a d I think I think America is too big. I think we have too many different groups. It's simple.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be hunter on it. We need to move on.
Speaker 3: But like literally the fourth branch of the government, the media, Yeah, the guard they need to be destroyed. Like and what I mean by that is they're or they're supposed to be the only people that allow, uh, that don't allow this ship, this corruption at this level to happen, but since they're all afraid to lose their jobs, right because spectacular, Yeah, they've completely failed, but purposefully because they're afraid to How come nobody nobody talked about Trump's meme coin right when he did the whole fucking thing, and he's still worth like about twenty billion on that ship. They don't talk about that because they know if they keep rallying up people, they're gonna get fired. They're get get fucking fired. Trump will go out of his way, just like Jadvans was just saying recently that hey, the judicial system, the branch that's supposed to check executive power, should not have that power because you know, the the judges blocked some of the stuff that Elon was doing, and they're blocking some stuff that Trump is doing, and they're being like, you shouldn't be able to do that, and I'm like, what do you?
Speaker 2: That is literally exactly what they should do.
Speaker 3: And so at the point right now where we're at where they're saying Trump should just straight up be a dictator, of course, the media is not going to say anything. They're gonna get fucked, whether it's legal or not. So We're hopeless because most people are low information voters.
Speaker 2: Not what what the fuck? How are they gonna get any information if those guys aren't willing to tell them anything.
Speaker 1: So it's like at this point, I welcome, like the rest of the world, the collapse of America and uh, I'll see you all in Canada and then uh probably make it a Spain from there.
Speaker 2: So that's my plan. That's my plan.
Speaker 1: But I'm also gonna open up a Chick fil A in the Spain.
Speaker 2: That's what we need.
Speaker 1: You should just we should just it'll heal the world, get more chick.
Speaker 2: Chick flakes.
Speaker 3: I like that they finally got a grilled spicy grilled did they actually they got a spicy grilled now? And I'm like, let's go where the world's like, the.
Speaker 2: World's fine, only finally things are good.
Speaker 1: We need COVID twenty.
Speaker 3: We need it's probably already they're just not prominent. COVID twenty probably exists China.
Speaker 2: And they were like, no, let's wrap things up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we got no, you're right today. I completely agree, So let me just no four hour show guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, so sad we get two hours two and a half hours of content not five.
Speaker 4: So what's up now, I'll tell I'll say this after that's it, bro, I.
Speaker 3: Love I loved how many people like they they they died, like just like I watched that Chocolate Rain clip of us and it was probably one of the only few clips where I laugh each time because just the it's just so stupid, like but like reading the comments, like it really it felt good just seeing how many people we're like, they're like this is it was so like they had to like leave their job or they had to like not Yeah, I was just like this good.
Speaker 2: It's a stupid fucking bit.
Speaker 1: It's like that's that's exactly what the people are here for.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, but it's they're here for that pace. And like I was like, you guys are kindred spirits. I'm glad that you you feel you're you're as retarded as we are, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: All right, cut me down. I'm gonna read not yet, hold on going over a Patreon of Concess a stark tank to get your name right on the show. Twenty five dollars. It's high, but like I mean, apparently people fucking want this to happen. Trip me up, make me say things truly, truly awful. This is this is the most miserable part of the experience for me. What is that? Stop stop showing. It's a stupid great Cayl is fucking Kyle and I don't give a mode.
Speaker 1: He's an war path, dude, He's in.
Speaker 2: He's in total.
Speaker 1: I don't give Ever since Joe Rogan had a trump on, he was like, I don't care about anything anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't apolish anymore now. But it's like, actually, he's exactly what we.
Speaker 4: Probably he probably could.
Speaker 2: He's exactly what we need.
Speaker 3: I feel like people need to bully him into running because I feel like he's gonna be too comfortable and doing what he's doing. But I'm like, no, you, You and Crystal need to get into fucking Congress.
Speaker 2: They have to.
Speaker 3: If they actually want things to change, they have to fucking actually step up.
Speaker 1: They have to. I'm gonna clip this and send it to him every day until he blocks me.
Speaker 2: So once.
Speaker 4: Yeah he fucks me, immediately, cut me down.
Speaker 1: Shut up, bitch, nigga. I've seen his old tweets. I love that is the best page on Twitter I think is his old Tweezy.
Speaker 2: Is he is he one of us? He says a little brow like, is he like part something Jewish? He's Jewish? Okay.
Speaker 1: From he's like he's a klinsky jew Okay, I got you know, they're different, a little different. Look how Bernie walks around acts.
Speaker 3: You know, he has said so many inwards he's just professional, but like behind the scenes, he's like.
Speaker 1: Nigga, this nigga, man, this nigga right here, you know, like these these niggas just don't.
Speaker 2: Know Rommont.
Speaker 1: Three two one Steak Eater, Elon wesk Elon Wes. So, yeah, there were some pretty there were some pretty good ones that people came a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to kill the game with a mortar, Mega Morph Emma throwing in big Bucks build Gunda Model Kits, Jake Saw and jolks Saw teaming up to fight their ultimate enemy, nigg Saw so stupid.
Speaker 4: Oh the goon glow gab Lab is gay as hell.
Speaker 2: Goon.
Speaker 1: I love that thing. Somebody found that ship.
Speaker 4: I think, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: The turtles, but it's all like kind of peeled back.
Speaker 2: Uh, Dongo dono dono. I don't want to leave the congo. Oh oh ho mo.
Speaker 9: Dingle dangle dongo in in.
Speaker 4: You're right, this is a rough one.
Speaker 2: In black Cox, I'm entangled. I refuse to go not bad. A lobster with human tits and a penis Hitler in Paris by Kanye West Hitler in Paris, Hitler in Paris. Hereditary is literally named after the theme of family trauma. The director obally states this, here's there's your elaboration. Berserker Braley gap shotting Sweeney what snark Tank live in Japan? Faturing Johnny Somali, Hey baby, are you bookie to ninety eight? Because you're a fat unlovable retalk. That is very clever.
Speaker 4: That's so clever, amazing, it's true, but like.
Speaker 2: Very fair?
Speaker 1: What a what a metaphor?
Speaker 2: A metaphor? Awesentistic? Put donuts on my cock a metaphor? Pretty sure, I couldn't a fly. It's not proper. It's not a metaphor.
Speaker 4: It's not even as similar.
Speaker 1: It's not anything because you fuck you bitch?
Speaker 4: Are you bookie to?
Speaker 2: Because who cares? I'm gonna go take a ship.
Speaker 4: It is a non secretary.
Speaker 2: It's just it. It doesn't nothing. That's why it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's like saying I'm gonna go take a ship. It's so gross, something so gross about it. Just walk away.
Speaker 2: I got a ship. Now are you looking at United eight? Because excuse me, I bite children calling rechards the inhibited.
Speaker 3: Do we should do a Snark Tank episode? Do we just do an open mic? We just do open mics for one episode?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like just like we just go open mic and have someone recorded, and that's an episode of Snark Tank.
Speaker 2: That'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like like but our friends though, like try to get a bunch of our friends together and do an open mic. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: That's that's why they're scary. I have such bad stage fright already, and that's what three times it was terrified.
Speaker 3: And that's why I don't think I don't think anybody should be I think it should be very low key. So it's like as fucked up as possible. And that's like episode four hundred, Like four hundred, we just go have somebody one person will just be in the back recording us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we just go I'm like a low fucking like a shitty like Sony camcorder from twenty ten. We try to yeah, trying to recreate the laugh Factory moment recreate it. You can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do it.
Speaker 2: I mean it would be as funny, it won't be as funny. Yeah, like a script, you should just do like a coonery. I can't do that, but you should. I can't cool up.
Speaker 3: It's so hard for me to do come out to uh, tell tell the tell the the guy in charge of the audio, the audio engineer, to have come out to Atom McDonald's song.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 4: If I walk out, you walk out was a Tommy? How do you feel that would have been?
Speaker 1: I dragged you guys fucking Tampa, Florida to do a boxy we all we all walked down there to.
Speaker 2: Whoa. That would have been fucking that. That would have been Really that totally threw me off.
Speaker 1: Just that violent problem. That's how I felt. Yeah, that would have been.
Speaker 2: That would have sucked. Yeah, I think it was about I would have put my hood up and I'm not even turned around. Actually, you know what sucks about it is like you probably wouldn't even noticed because like the audio is so like distorted, it's kind of hard to hear exactly what the song is playing, So you only would have realized it at the end. It would have been a little bit oh god, damn it.
Speaker 3: The good the at least the good thing is since I was since I was actually standing behind you, you and Jalen, we were much taller than me that you couldn't see me. Actually it would have worked out. Okay, yeah, it actually wouldn't have been that bad, but it would have been hilarious for you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holding the flagto Rican Flagald's happening again, Une.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I talked to its almost gonna like.
Speaker 2: I told him, I don't. I wouldn't be. I'm definitely gonna go because then what if I at the time I don't feel like it. Yeah, so at the time not things come up? What at the time, I just don't feel like because who knows what.
Speaker 1: So I was just like I said, I'm to try my best.
Speaker 3: I think the greatest thing you can tell somebody when they invite to something or whatever, it's like, I'm gonna try my best to go.
Speaker 1: I think I want to go, but I also what happened to you talking about because I'm gonna have to bring Lily. I have to bring Lily if I go, right and he's not going to I don't want to go by myself. You have to I don't want to go by myself.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you wouldn't. You wouldn't be by yourself. What do you mean, You're on the plane, you would be by yourself.
Speaker 2: And that's it. Also all the planes now my fucking.
Speaker 3: Great point actually is literally I'm not even joking, bro, that is weird. I was like, if America like collapsed, like really like quickly within this year. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, I would drive to Canada, then fly out of.
Speaker 1: Canada, and then bote it. I would not in the middle of the fucking ocean.
Speaker 2: For the first time.
Speaker 3: I feel like being afraid of flights is legitimate. It's kind of crazy time for the first time because it's safer than driving a car.
Speaker 1: It is, yes, in theory, but you know what's more. You know it's more.
Speaker 2: You know what's more.
Speaker 1: You know what's more fatal a car accident or a plane crash.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: That's the argument I understand. Like on paper, you are right way more peopletically you have.
Speaker 3: A much even that it is less fatal a car accident on average, you can it is more statistically like sound that you will get into a fatal car crash.
Speaker 2: Statistics is then gay math. No, it's not real that. Who's ever gotten any far anywhere with this interviews to tell you what, Oh, you have a very really little chance of dying a plane crash. What are the chances of somebody dying in a plane crash as their as their plane is crashing?
Speaker 1: Almost one hundred?
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, I just debunked statistics.
Speaker 3: I feel like the people on planes are stupid. They don't just like jump off, Like why didn't you just jump out on the plane, idiot.
Speaker 1: Like you're just like you're just outside walking in one guy torpedos.
Speaker 2: The thing about it is that the way you would fly out of a plane is so funny because you would spin on unrelentingly.
Speaker 1: You're probably going to the end that you would end up well if you.
Speaker 2: Were in front of it. Yeah, it's you got you just got it calculated.
Speaker 3: You know, like say, you know the hell the helicopter that crashes the plane if you would have timed it, like if you if you were looking outside the wind like oh, ship a helicopter, and then what if he.
Speaker 4: Was trying to do like a sick helicopter. Like, what if he's trying to do like a like almost like a like a.
Speaker 2: Tony Hawk grind on the top of the plane as he was taking off on the helicopter.
Speaker 1: Guys trying to board, good little clothes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna grind. I'm gonna grind on the plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine being that fucking stupid. Imagine. Imagine you're in the helicopter for some reason and the guy says that.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're the co pilot and you hear the main pilot say that, because you realize that he's finally had an annuism and he's insane, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just you look over.
Speaker 2: It's actually really sad.
Speaker 3: I heard about the pilot that was carrying Kobe and Gigi that because they said it was foggy, But what actually happened.
Speaker 1: He was hot boxing. That's actually what really happened.
Speaker 3: That's what they said before they What happened was he was he was hot boxing, and he was like he if you guys want to know the real stories, So he's hot boxing. He was hot boxing salvia, which is a hallucinogenda.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm aware with So he was like that, and then the.
Speaker 3: Mountain that he was by in like Calabasta is wherever the fun he was at. It looked like it looked like a hoop. And then he looked back and he said, hey, Kobe, watch this, he said you, and then he fucking that's actually there's a black.
Speaker 2: Box, you said you.
Speaker 3: And then Kobe is confused because what clearly is like although the car, I sees an alien looking back at him, and he's like one and he has his daughter, but he he sees a fucking black bear and he's like, hey, mister bear, what's happening?
Speaker 1: And his daughter is just crying. Dude, she's high to also she's box. So yeah, so you know, unfortunately, I love that.
Speaker 4: It's like, is that a mountain or a hoop?
Speaker 2: That a mountain?
Speaker 3: And he's convinced himself that it is clearly a hoop, and he's he's playing. He's always wanted to play a game with Kobe.
Speaker 4: And this was this is my chance only I'm gonna be able to score a hoop.
Speaker 1: With tob I'm going to dunk on Kobe. This is amazing.
Speaker 2: I thought that's what we were talking about. Yeah, we're talking about are the most famous Toby's ever Toby No no, no, no no no no no no no, Derek, who are the two most famous Toby's ever? Told McGuire and who else?
Speaker 1: The the guy from root Beer the show Root Roots Beer Massive, make Good root You know that you know that that that that I've never seen roots your name is told me, and he's like whipping him because he was not making.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Doma Nation Vaughan the dad, My girl.
Speaker 1: Is knocked up, root Beer.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend told me my dick isn't supposed to be green and I need to see a doctor.
Speaker 2: Get yourself checked out. Boys, Derek is innocent. Free him, round eyed MegaR the Asian, Oh nice, he put in the meager in there.
Speaker 1: I listened to a lot of Mega Death yesterday actually, and so I was talking to the front Kyle. You know, Kyle was talking to Kyle and he was freaking like.
Speaker 4: You weren't talking to Kyle. I was talking to Kyle. You could never talk.
Speaker 1: We couldn't possibly what you guys are cheating on each other by talking to Kyle that separate times.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill Kyle on a pocket.
Speaker 1: Look out, Kyle. He was like, yeah, I'm a fan of Mega Death, And I was like, have you seen have you seen this sword video? I gotta show Lole next No way, he hasn't seen it, Lyle. I've I've showed that to Lyle. Oh you already did.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we've talked about he knows about it. He knows about that.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he heard on the street yesterday.
Speaker 1: Did Yeah, he heard about it. He was like, there's no way, right, And I was like, look, man, really cool video or someone just someone says a cute little thing.
Speaker 2: It's it's really quirky, you know, it's a pretty quirky little little thing where you just says it like.
Speaker 3: Am I just do I I don't know anything about Dave Mustang other than he's insane, but is this is this actually like you know, I think everybody was in was like a slip at the tongue whatever, but is it?
Speaker 2: What if it was?
Speaker 3: It actually was like one of those Musk moments where he like like a see how like where he literally was like, I'm gonna say the leave that to the courts.
Speaker 2: They killed update. The Tyler concert was genuinely life changing experience and I appreciate your advice. Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: We gave concert advice.
Speaker 1: Did we Yeah, I don't remember what the fuck we said.
Speaker 4: It is impossible.
Speaker 2: Just by the way. I'm glad he had a great tunnel. Yeah. Uh, my five year old son with bone cancer really expects me to shave off my dreads to look like him.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, get a proper billy. Have you guys seen how Philly looks right now? Did it burn down again? They destroyed it again?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the street?
Speaker 1: The old fucking melting They willed it out like fucking rowgers. They yanked the fucking lamp post off the ground. They when Philly won the Super Bowl last time, it was like twenty seventeen something like that. No, twenty eighteen, maybe because seventeen was on the Patriots.
Speaker 2: Oh I think I'm there's I'm springing a bell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a little kid on the top of a fucking pole and I was a.
Speaker 2: Get up there. I don't I don't know. I'm vaguely remembering something like someone brought and left their kid up really high. Please listen to the fovs. I am not approachable. The Foves never heard of that. I haven't listened to a lot of Viagara boys recently, agriboys, the Vagara boys. I love that that. That man is so fucking weird.
Speaker 9: They're putting creepy girllies in the micro chips.
Speaker 2: It's good stuff. Is that the lamp I don't know. That's not a lamp post. This is a crippled guy in a wheelchair there hoisted up. Yeah, whatever, celebratorily. I don't think he wants to meet him. He's smiling. That's crazy, man, He's smiling.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: It's one of those smiles.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think he has anything.
Speaker 2: His face does all right, motherfucker's gonna fall, dude. I was watching an interview with Vin I don't even know why, Like a bunch of breaking bad stuf's been popping up and might recommended. And so I have an interviewed with Vince Vince Gilligan talking about like casting Walter Walter Mitty, the Wald Jr. And he was like, I wrote this character, and I wrote this character with CP, and I needed to find an actor with CP. He abbreviated god damn, nobody says that I know I needed I needed an actor with CP. So we went and scoured the country looking for you know, CP. The best CP if he actually meant, oh, sober polsy works too.
Speaker 1: I guess that's what happened. Like the people the p a's were like, fucking crazy happened.
Speaker 3: They they brought a guy with cerebral palsy and he's like, oh yeah, I mean I guess sure, sure.
Speaker 2: This what am I seeing?
Speaker 4: Philip post that one.
Speaker 3: Is old, that's the one I Unfortunately it's all being shrouded in this bullshit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I'm trying to find the old one.
Speaker 4: It's literally all the search terms are identical. I would I would imagine it sucks, all.
Speaker 2: Right, somebody gets somebody's crazy. I've seen that happen so many times in Big Boobies, Titanic Titties, straight up massive Milkers, Kingsley Jamaica Man, Kim's Kingsley Jamaica Man and Dorky Kamakazi Pilot, double teaming, Christine gun Girl Jojo doesn't know Derek and Me do it in my van every Sunday doesn't know. That's uh killed.
Speaker 1: I would have killed that guy. He just he was way too calm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, like at that point, like I think, realistically, there should be a director's cut where that dude turns into a scottis into.
Speaker 2: A serial killer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that is the moment where you do where he stays up behind him and puts a fucking trip mine, I claim one he.
Speaker 2: Puts a.
Speaker 3: That would have been a damn Can we see at a certain point, these are the reasons why the only reason I want some movies.
Speaker 2: To be remade.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's just a ruin that.
Speaker 1: This completely make a different movie at that moment. Why I call it your own trip remake? If like the guy is gonna put a nail bomb in his bathroom while thinking this ship.
Speaker 4: A nail bomb, you know what's crazy?
Speaker 2: I know how to make a nail I think I have an idea how to make one too.
Speaker 1: That's like I know how to do it, like I could do it today.
Speaker 2: Why be a terrorist? Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Be a terrorist?
Speaker 2: I shouldn't bro They chriscoed a bunch of the lamps the street lights, did me. They criscoed them in preparation.
Speaker 4: They greased them up.
Speaker 2: They greased them up.
Speaker 1: Who can't get them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with with fucking pig fat, with pig lard.
Speaker 1: And people are still fucking doing it. But they're still it's just hard. Modere's into the metal. Fucking god damn put his hand in it, dance sing.
Speaker 2: It like what is that guy? Is that fucking god just becomes venom? Uh suing my ex boyfriend for custody of our friends. My dick is hard, my balls are numbs sipping my ass. Phil would come getting murdered by the entire United States military because some dog used to work at the White House. Indiana crones in the Temple of Pooh Ye yea on Snark Tank twenty twenty five. Get him in fish nets, Death Jack, the world's fastest Mallory nockt Herne has some of the worst designs I've ever seen, uh Castlevanian knock turn. I guess what are some of the most desire of characterising. Yeah, I think that's I don't know. I haven't seen. I will say of the designs that I've seen of it, the first series is significantly stronger. I think.
Speaker 1: I think What's your Name? Looks amazing? The Black Girl, I think her design is amazing.
Speaker 2: Literally, I don't like that she's black. What's up? Matt walshter pick one?
Speaker 1: Literally, what's up?
Speaker 4: Crowder crowded a name out of a hat?
Speaker 2: Jack pic and woke like literally the same ship sneezing is just coming out of your face thinking a little bit.
Speaker 4: Arthur Morgan voice aries killing in my life is yours?
Speaker 2: The car look funny? Would you kind?
Speaker 1: It made him wake girly? Look they just he's just he's not color rendered at all. He's like pale. He's completely white.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, I know, not really, it doesn't exactly well nothing, it doesn't matter. I don't. I don't know if there's some lord that I'm trying to wear a.
Speaker 4: Plain that got you know what's weird about that show?
Speaker 2: And it is funny, Like I did see this clip, but like yeah, where they tried to explain like a scientific reason why the right angles of the cross?
Speaker 4: Uh burn demons alive?
Speaker 1: It makes sense? Why explaining it?
Speaker 4: It's a dumb idea.
Speaker 1: Why would an Indian vampire be afraid of a fucking cross?
Speaker 4: What are you talking?
Speaker 1: Why would a vampire from India at that time be a versatile cross?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: The whole point is that, like you're already I love the idea that the premise of the joke is that it's funny that all of this fantastical stuff is possible where like you have vampires and all this magic shit, but like the idea of God is like, no, we need to science this. It's like it's like the right angles of the cross or what does it? It's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: I think that's funny. And it's like, well, yeah, why, Like you're in Japan and the vampires get to use soab a cross and it's like yeah, it's like why the what that doesn't make a mean?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Though my understanding was that like, well, okay, there's many things that affect vampires, so that's they might not have ran into that particular thing, Like you don't you don't need to only kill them with the fucking cross related thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stake him in the heart.
Speaker 1: Not to mention even it doesn't really even bother them that much. Most vampires in the series are.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it's it's what The scientific explanation of the cross is just so silly. It's like right angles, Like what the are you talking about? Like I just don't, like I don't I don't need it. I don't exactly, I don't. Yeah, I don't need it at all.
Speaker 1: I don't get being afraid of crosses. That's such a stupid thing.
Speaker 3: It's like it's all stupid, like if you think about it, even the whole idea of just oh, they're night creatures, so the sun focks him.
Speaker 2: Why I was actually talking about I was actually talking about this like some friends of mine the other day where it was just like because I'm watching Lord's Light, because I'm watching Severance right now.
Speaker 4: Uh you know that show Severance.
Speaker 2: Heard about it. It's like some Apple TV show.
Speaker 1: It's like it's got like Adam Scott and it's it's creative by Ben Stiller for some reason.
Speaker 2: It's like it's really good, though created by him, I think. So I could be wrong. I could he I know he directs a lot of the episodes, and I've seen him credited as like a mastermind behind it.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if he created it by himself or like with a group of people.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But it's a show and it's really good. It's got like two seasons so far.
Speaker 2: But the premise I remember looking at the presis it's like this is such a dumb premise. Itause the premise is do you know the premises everces? Do you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, do you know.
Speaker 2: So it's the idea is like, okay, you go to work for a company and then you leave, It's like, oh work is sold draining. It sucks. What if you could split yourself into two people consciously, So like the idea is like there's a floor and like a procedure that you do where like if you go down the elevator, you go on this floor and basically your social self turns on or your social self turns off and your work self turns on. So like they're two separate consciousnesses, Like your work self doesn't know what's going on in the you know, and vice versa. There real person sleeps, like the social use sleeps, and then you go to our body sleep. Yeah, it's the same person. You go into the elevator and then like something triggers into your brain and you just kind of become the new you. Okay, so like one one version of you is always working, but like they're all so like they got nothing else to do, so the social use sleeps. Then the whole premise is to just like I don't want to think about where. I want to enjoy my life and not have to worry about it. I want to be able to clock in and then like one second later it's five pm and I've skipped my entire work work day. I don't have to pay attention to it. Yeah, fucking convoluted, stupid. It's a stupid, fucking idea. It's the idea that you would have if you were high in high.
Speaker 3: School and talking about like, dude, Yeah, it's It's as dumb as when I say I wish I could just charge my brain like an iPhone and not have to sleep.
Speaker 1: Like I just yeah, and then oh, I'm good to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm convinced now though, that that would be a good show.
Speaker 1: Oh, because of that, and as I thought.
Speaker 3: About it, because of that, if you were able to charge, you were recharging is sleeping.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's like a mental side to it though, right, Like the.
Speaker 3: Mental side is sleep just takes care of all the things, all the damage you've done your brain from being awake the entire day, so and then it helps figure things out subconsciously, brings subconscious into the forefront of the mind and figure some stuff out. I feel like charging would take care of all that, because what it's just doing all that but just in like an hour or something, so you just.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I believe that, like with with good execution, that stupid idea could be I think everything, I think, for the most part, most things have a chance of being pretty good.
Speaker 2: I think most Yeah, I think there's no I think if if you have any idea, no matter how bad it is, if you execute on it, well it's becomes a good idea.
Speaker 4: I guess I was thinking about that, like just in all the think about all the good.
Speaker 2: Ideas that you think are good ideas, or like the good shows or the good movies or the good games. Chances are you could boil that down into like a really stupid idea.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know. I guess when people always say, like, oh, like the what if a.
Speaker 4: High school teacher fucking sold meth?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who the fuck would watch that?
Speaker 3: When they say like break this show down into like one a sentence or something like that, Yeah, it's like that. And uh, I think about say a show like The Last of Us. Who gives a fuck about these mushroom zombies or whatever the fuck's going on?
Speaker 1: There's zombies and white Man and Baby Dyke saved the world.
Speaker 2: There's yeah, so there's a there's zombies and they come from like a mushroom. Yeah, it's a bullshit like you'd be like.
Speaker 4: Get the fuck out of my office pitching this to me for you.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of things are not as stupid, like a lot, like most shows are pretty fucking stupid on in their simplest form, But.
Speaker 2: The most fiction is stupid.
Speaker 1: Ye, not the most things are stupid, well.
Speaker 2: I guess, But like I mean, like from the idea of like coming up with something and making it real, I just think like, yeah, and I got to think of like what is a bad like I wonder how many Oh that fucking Maxilandis movie with Will Smith? You remember Bright? Yeah, I never saw that. I remember thinking like, that's not a bad idea, but that sucks, you know what I mean, The movie itself sucked.
Speaker 1: And I remember like that could do something that shouldn't be a movie, that that needs to be a like a show, but like the.
Speaker 2: Primate, like a good fantasy being like like contemporary and like the like that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: That seemed cool, but it was executed horribly.
Speaker 1: I think having I think having fantasy in a modern world just doesn't quite work right.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: I think I think it could work, right.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced that it could because I think it's just there's so much like.
Speaker 2: Racism though I though it's it's it's always talking about racism.
Speaker 1: Racism in a fantasy world makes sense in a way it just can't in a real world. Orcs literally kill people like yeah, but it's just but like I would say, but they're not beholden society went on and eventually imagine, like, look look at what we used to do, what cultures used to do. So I feel like eventually, if orcs and all that ship was real, like it's entirely possible to everybody, it'd be like, yeah, it would get there, but like it'd be like because thinking like this, right, like a teethling that is devil, that is a devil effectively, right, And imagine every time people have encountered devils, they're like raping and like literally monstrous creatures and then like teethings, big meaty stinks.
Speaker 3: I feel like they would just have to be a well, they would be eradicated. Like some groups on this planet are almost gone. Goon are killed by that's so numbers on the board killed?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Gooner killed by men who Twerk Overkilled by Men at Work, the fucking man Work strip song, that song and Scrubs, Oh Superman, No, that's the theme song. The overkill is like, there's there's some episode of Scrubs where it's like Colin Hay is like this old dude and he like.
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 2: J D seeing him everywhere. He's like in the dead Body he's like singing. I can't remember what episode it was.
Speaker 1: I thought Men at Work is the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's also the scrub song.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know. I can't get to sleep. I think about the implication. Okay, I wanted I didn't.
Speaker 1: I thought they they they made like one song and died or something.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that guy.
Speaker 4: Well that's the only other song I know about them.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I don't know anything. Actually, I didn't even know. It's just it's a person.
Speaker 2: Well Colin Hay is the singer, but like Men at Work, I literally don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know why I know this. I was just about to say that.
Speaker 2: I was like, why do I have strange esoteric knowledge about things that have no real barrier? Uh? Jimmy Buffett is my hear me out that's great today as a corpse.
Speaker 1: I don't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I have no comment.
Speaker 1: I don't really know any Jimmy Buffet song.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about him. I know that gay burgers and peridized or something.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's the real burger? I don't even remember what the real thing is. It's something Burger's in Peri Paradise.
Speaker 2: It might be that having a hamburger so fucking lame. You get a cheeseburger like a man.
Speaker 1: Having a hamberg Yeah, yeah, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Even the people that are like, oh, I'm lactose intaller, I'm like, bro, there's barely any lactose and cheese, shut the fuck up. Like, legitimately, there's barely any lactose and cheese. Is true, It's absolutely true.
Speaker 1: Like so pizza, wouldn't I feel like it doesn't have that much because the aging process of cheese, the lactose breaks down. There isn't that much in there.
Speaker 2: How do you get?
Speaker 3: I thought list there isn't a lot of lactose comparatively, like say, like a cream, right, a cream obviously that's just like it's it fucking of courses lot lactose. The aging process heavily breaks down the lactose, so there's not that.
Speaker 2: Much in it. Let me verify that before I saw. But like, I'm like, I just I'm.
Speaker 1: Pretty I'm sure there's less than cream. I am.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm partially lactose intolerant, not like violently. But cheese doesn't affect me even a little bit. But like say, if I have milk, then all of a sudden, I'm like, oh, there's a high chance I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Chip my pants.
Speaker 4: How do they put the skin on the cheese?
Speaker 2: Just keep doing You see the surgeons, how they have the little you know, how they did the surgery on a great that ship got way too out of hand. That was so weird. It was weird. It was so cool. I love that video.
Speaker 1: Though it's hypnotized, it's no point where the big low wide neck guy, there's a video, there's a photoshop.
Speaker 2: Version of him where they're doing surgery on it. That's awesome, daft punk cock sucking cock. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I live in Texas.
Speaker 2: Ain't going to Vegas to eat road hass a long hook coming from off screen and pulling sweens toothcap wider when his jokes don't land.
Speaker 4: That is fucking crazy. That's like stretching your fucking head out.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 4: The in game currency and called is called cp jids or kids.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to pronounce that. So imagine picking Sween to read read out loud in class. Every time Sweeney talks, I skipped. I was terrible at that I'm reading in.
Speaker 4: Class, Okay, I was just disleked.
Speaker 2: I was literally like fumbling like a good man.
Speaker 1: I locked in.
Speaker 4: I locked I, I force of will.
Speaker 2: Do you know how?
Speaker 1: I was so good that, like I was upset when I made a mistake.
Speaker 3: Like we had to do these things in a home room to pledge of allegiance, and then we would read a quote from like a famous person, Like in my middle school, we'd always do this, and it was like, oh, it's my turn to do it, and I'm like, I'm gonna kill this thing. It was fine, but at that point, so I'm like twelve or something, I've never seen the name Dwight before, so I.
Speaker 1: Said D White.
Speaker 2: I said, like a fucking thumb at white guys and bothers me.
Speaker 1: I was like a lot more when I was that age, so it was easier for me to read but I'm also violently dislexing. But I just read more.
Speaker 2: Ye, So I would have to like eat out loud to make because it was gonna happen. It was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'd make sure I would go home. I would read the passage beforehand that we're reading with school, and then it was time. So it was time, I'd be like, all right, cool. Even if I fucking got my brain, it kind of autopilot.
Speaker 2: I just make the assumption of be the adjustment now where it says like I can't trust what I see the first time, so I just make my assumptions, like what's the second most likely thing that this is going to be?
Speaker 4: And it usually works.
Speaker 1: I do that too, and that's it's actually not good. What it helps you help you stay afloat?
Speaker 3: You know, did you ever have one of those moments when you don't know how you knew this word even though you've never, like, say, chaos, I had never seen chaos written before, and then I saw and I was like, how did I?
Speaker 1: Because that does not look like chaos.
Speaker 2: I does not look like I'm like prowse, I'm pretty good at I don't know what that's like. One of the One of the only things that I feel genuinely confident is like, if I've never seen a word before, I can probably pronounce it correctly. Like even if it's like a weird one I have, is like even like a likely guest.
Speaker 1: Help me in the middle ground. For me, disle he has helped me get to the point where I can assume it happens next. And then that's why I'm bad at languages is because of the fact that my dislike say, made me kind of infer more than reading Actually, what's there exactly?
Speaker 2: Freezer calling vegeta vagina, gunnamorph Vaggots in Gaza featuring Ydolf hit Hitler. Another one Kevin Durant's Feet, Doctor Man Lover, How I learned to stop bringing love the cock. Fuck you, I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants, I hope you only come sand forever. Fuck face Unstoppable. You should have Colin say Mega Man on Sacred Symbols Meg Mega Man, Uh spump Befutter's jolly o dipshit, The Ace of Parades Definitive Top five Black People one, Lebron two, Keith David three Future four, Tim Duncan five, Sweeney as Crazy that's crazy of your top. That's that's what's up, dude. Fuck you.
Speaker 1: Have a little beads like lebron lebron tipple dog dare you to beat the.
Speaker 2: Funk out of your wife? And it's like Kanye on Twitter, I think you sent me went on down to storry night dotcha pick up our new scumbag comrags the best new way to wipe up that gross ship the crimson cock.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm sorry, I have to put that that new shirt that I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've gotta see if from the stupid the samples will come in yet walking through the streets on semen like a gin and juice that test shirt, Yes, so I can wear it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It'd be fucking great.
Speaker 4: That would be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like a penis by a fucking dude. Uh, shitting in a gatorhead bottle.
Speaker 1: Okay, this guy's done that before.
Speaker 2: Who fucking just think speaks of that?
Speaker 4: I feel like that's something.
Speaker 2: That's how there's something you think of doing and you're you're disgusting or you've seen it. You've seen it, like you've seen ship like you you're like what the fun? Like you walked by like some ditch in like a city stilts in. What wouldst thou be gay to fornicate with a Republican male? For they are not mode than giant pussies.
Speaker 4: That's a mess. It's a mess of a sentence.
Speaker 1: It's a good point though, Yeah, they are giant pussies. So if you fuck a conservative, is that gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because you just fucked the giant pussy. That's actually not a bad Philosophically, I think.
Speaker 2: You would still be straight.
Speaker 4: Do not foist this inquiry upon me.
Speaker 1: Socially you're very gay, you know, But like philosophically, I I.
Speaker 2: Pass auxiliary enjoyer. Smitchy the kid jesse La Peterson sings Hakuna Matata. She pipkin on my pippa ITCHI ben because it's giving, Yeah, giving Trump a black guy, which your dick is pretty hilarious post plus black.
Speaker 13: Blood popping in one of the post clarity not that I fell, I Fellarian hunts cocks star Coffee deporting my come to the unconscious ice ice agent's face.
Speaker 2: You've been Gayson's cock oneish. The guys had no time to mourn Brian, who was melted by molten cheese. They swore to honor his sacrifice and beat Pizza time. Craig the Canadian. It appears my superiority has led to some controversy. It's your boy, Shawney d major minority. I put seamen in his champagne. He ain't even know it.
Speaker 4: I took him back home and he sucked.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: He ain't even know it. Dick Toss cerebris Oh Service Agent Cerebras Servers Agent two six seven. It's been once. I thought about massification.
Speaker 4: Say Drake, that shit was crazy.
Speaker 1: That face he made it like, that face was perfect, dude, the face that he made at the super Bowl, Say Drake, I hear you like him? Come yeah?
Speaker 2: He said that he should have said that.
Speaker 1: I hear you like come he did say pedophile. But I understand why he's probably gonna get in.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was like why, like, like, why are you playing by the come on? What else?
Speaker 1: I mean you said? I think it was I think that was I think the super Bowl was like don't say I'm sure, I'm sure they did. I don't think it was him like choosing not to. I think the super Bowl was, like it's stupid.
Speaker 2: Though, I feel like if they shouldn't be it's like the raging against the machine thing. It's like, just fucking do it? What are you talking?
Speaker 3: Just say, well, here's the thing I actually I gotta So I don't know if many people agree with me, but what it looks like for me because the Chili Peppers when they played, they're like, oh, we don't play live.
Speaker 1: We record a live track and then we play to it.
Speaker 2: So they weren't.
Speaker 1: Supposed to say that obviously, but you know, Chili Peppers are like, what the fuck? We didn't want to do that, but they made us do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And what it looks like to me whenever I see this the only times people are there's there's live mics in certain aspects of it, but most of the performances already pre rendered. And one thing was obvious when Scissa came out like she was absolutely her lips didn't match what she was. But like there's parts where like in between where it seems like they cut the mic on they're actually like talking, and it's hard for me to decipher that completely.
Speaker 2: So I think.
Speaker 1: In a moment, I not. I don't think it sounds so that you weren't paying attention to.
Speaker 2: What I was.
Speaker 3: But did you hear what I was saying before they cut a live performance and then it's rendered and then they play that. So the Chili Peppers, because they it was basically after all the disasters and ship that happened before with like uh yeah and all that stuff, they're like, we don't want to take any chances. So the idea is to have a live rendered performance and then just lip sync to.
Speaker 1: It, and uh, I don't.
Speaker 3: I would have to study it to see like how close it was. But like when I was looking at Sissa, it didn't look very close. Like say, Kendrick looked like he was completely like locked in. But there's parts where like when he's talking that's clearly a live mic, like they were talking, there's a part because like to to have a live rendered like live kind of thing like that would be stupid because then it would be like easily exposed. Yeah, you're not gonna remember exactly your cadence when you're talking, but if you're rapping, it's really easy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Like I said, some people might disagree with me, be like, no, I think it's live dated. I never knew that.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: He dated her when she was like eighteen, which is sucking another. My nigga stopped like stop, uh no, wait, I'm talking Drake Date.
Speaker 2: I think he said, he said Hendrick David.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely, I would be like, but yeah, I didn't not, I didn't hear about I think I think they're both around the same age each other, Dragon Kendrick.
Speaker 2: I think they're both in the same age. No, you're no, You're right.
Speaker 3: He I think he's I think he's literally like a year older than me. Yeah, I think it's like thirty seven, thirty seven. I think it might have been born the same year.
Speaker 2: I think possibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he also dated Suena Williams.
Speaker 2: That she was there was just hilarious too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe was obsessed with her. Did he did he party?
Speaker 4: Did he party?
Speaker 2: On fs and Island catered by Jared fogl and Bartana by Bill Cosby and a rounding Our list is always king you have haphazard three x O chugging a two liter coke, swallowing three mentos like pills, and doing ten jumping jacks.
Speaker 1: Just trying to kill yourself, just trying to straight die.
Speaker 2: I would love to see what that would do to a human body.
Speaker 1: You'll probably just get like probably just getting up the stomach.
Speaker 2: That's it. Damn Probably Sweety punching Nazis through Sweeney's toothcap, slurping stroke and smoking joking emoticons going like this? Has Derek ever checked out? Vinlin Saga? Great anime, especially season two? Uh, Judas Priest dicking after Dick Knight, cocking till the cock.
Speaker 4: Penis till the penis then, I'm calm, I'm calm.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: We want your blow me uh waiting for the Sween hunting tear list. I want or tear.
Speaker 2: I want his pelt, Kremlin de gremlin, fucking squirrel girl and uh leaving two condoms in her. Yeah, that's fucking insane. Uh, Joey, Yeah, as it ain't easy taking dick like this, Jarvis, take me off Epstein's Black Book. Oh my god, doctor Drew passed away today.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big fan of Joey Diaz, but I love his fucking joke about fucking bombing places. You going to place and you fucking paid two dollars for a fucking slice of pizza bombomb I think that is. I don't think he's very funny. We've all got a preak.
Speaker 4: I think I think a lot of us have felt that, but like, oh my god, doctor.
Speaker 2: Just gotta say deep cut on that fucking you just said his name, Doctor Drew, Doctor about that deep ancient one? Uh. The homosexual Hulk voice, Hulk gape wage slave five eighty three, green goblin voice. The sheen of Sweden's peen is green from banging Marlene. The Penie Brothers, the picture of young Jock praying no do you think the Peenie brother present. Gordon Ramsey cleaning asmen Gold's room as m R. That's awesome? Oh wait what Gordon Ramsey cleaning asmen Gold's room? Oh my god? The fuck is this?
Speaker 1: We had a kitchen nightmare?
Speaker 2: Don doctorson my colon, swing my colon, the colon swinging slasher. My my villain arc has begun. Some asshole in New York got my debit card number and spend hundreds on porn. I will find him. Why? What is why is he doing that? What is that? It's so funny.
Speaker 1: I think he lost custody of his daughter in this moment, and it's like he made a video about it, and it's kind of sad but also super funny.
Speaker 2: He looks stupid.
Speaker 1: It's like he's getting domed up.
Speaker 2: That is fucking crazy, like praying like what do you pray that it never ends or that you can you can endure?
Speaker 1: Like what's happening?
Speaker 2: It's probably you already know. She still saw kid who shot his dad and spray for a mile away story. You don't have the strength of stops Chris out here, gollum maxing with found rings with Hi finding rings come cumface is like clay face. But well, you know, how dare you?
Speaker 4: I love that that's written this awesome though it is a good idea.
Speaker 2: It's a great villain. Get him a face face flat spray face meebe fishy making making my daily deposits in the cum drawer. Tom Sweeney is a sweet and beautiful angel. John Strickland Merse, eighteen eighty nine. My bitch fisted me so deep, she worked up, She worked me like a sock puppet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I came. Stop calling me gay.
Speaker 2: It's not like that first Sergey David naming my child Norma Jean strictly because of the band. A surgeon I worked with got fired for listening to Pizza Time episode. I recommended to him time to eat the bugs and live in the Pod pre Ros Blake eight ninety six. Who do you think? Who do you think you are?
Speaker 4: I am retour d two.
Speaker 2: Uh do you think? Brian Thomas's last words was wa My dad went to school with Tears for Fears and they said they were known as those queers. Jared Fogel using dark brass time machine to molest himself as a child.
Speaker 1: That is insane and.
Speaker 3: That's how he struck because you know that's usually the cycle. You get molested, you grow up, and you become a child.
Speaker 1: That system, this is completely a determinator.
Speaker 2: That's insane. You hear bump, bump bump.
Speaker 1: That's terrible. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 4: Going back in time to molest yourself.
Speaker 2: Is exactly and then that's gotta do this. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Texas standard salad shot.
Speaker 2: Young Sheldon says, Sweeney's a homo Goku false s SJ on YouTube for Stupefy Nikky Nikky Nicky Nikki Ziggy fifty nine Shades of Gay. See her name changes all the time, so I can't. It's hard for me to remember. Fifty nine Shades of Gay Star Tank with live special guests, The Quartering and Cat Black Musical guests in that and Dragons.
Speaker 4: I cannot imagine a show that I.
Speaker 2: Would be less likely to kill myself out. Oh man, that is a show, right, I never a million years trans Uh.
Speaker 1: Black lady that absolutely hates Chris damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She she wasn't a fan of me either. She she drew a picture of me with a Nazi armband.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: The crazy thing was she made me look all ghetto as fucking I'm like, it's a little little crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never done anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like real Nazis. There was really like I was real Nazis. There was literally I was just like that, I'm not saying Nazis.
Speaker 4: It really is a pocket. It was like that drawing was crazy.
Speaker 2: It is the way that it looks. It was a borderline like newspaper like cartoon from like nineteen oh five, like.
Speaker 1: The Strumer fucking the German fucking Nazi newspaper or something.
Speaker 3: So it was it was pretty interesting. But I I love the drawing though, Like it's it's actually prappy.
Speaker 2: It's still around.
Speaker 1: She still make content is She's still doing something Yeah, YouTuber so there.
Speaker 2: So the quartering.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen anything about him in a minute rain he's swirling.
Speaker 2: Bro he does not.
Speaker 1: He is not emote like that at all.
Speaker 2: He thought he was he is now he's like he's swirling down the fucking drain. He thought was he's like Hercules in the at the end with like the being oh.
Speaker 4: Fuku and that weird like fucking death tornado or whatever.
Speaker 1: Then it was I completely forgot about that.
Speaker 2: He said, it's a good movie, said Meg.
Speaker 4: Christmas Christopher colon Bus.
Speaker 2: I think you Shaidheera Magheira.
Speaker 1: I thought you said the guy from Bagheera from Jungle Book. I think her name is mcghara. I think it's mcghera.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 4: Meg's what she's called Meg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big pitty bitch is what I.
Speaker 2: Should have didn't. She had a very tiny waist, and.
Speaker 1: I thought she had big tits relative to like the size of the rest of her body. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I feel like you know what big tits.
Speaker 2: Zeus Zeus was stacked, ju was stacked. Yeah, you remember it. The shame he was shot in Arizona.
Speaker 1: The god Zeus going into a fucking quick, fucking a stopping shop real quick.
Speaker 4: He got mugged at a quickie Martin fucking Tucson.
Speaker 1: He was like, wait, let's going. You know, I'm the god boom.
Speaker 2: Look at this niggas tits man, Oh.
Speaker 1: Dang, got healthy.
Speaker 4: He also has the face of an old baby. He's like a confusing person.
Speaker 2: Like the way he's animal, he's almost like a salamander. The way he faces looks up. Man, do you ever see what that is? A beard?
Speaker 4: I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: He looks insade like it's the first thing that pops up. You put a w like without beard.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: That is fucking a heinous Oh my god, dude, what the hell I've never seen that? Actually, he would say that fucking weird. Oh my god, that's stop motion.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what the fuck is that thing? I know the audience knows.
Speaker 2: There's like this weird stop motion meme a while ago. But there's like little clay blob. It was like almost like a Whilse and Gramitt looking thing. It was like it was just a chewing. It was like a I think it's a chin upside down or something like that. That No, it's I don't know whatever. I think.
Speaker 4: They mentioned.
Speaker 2: It only plays once Squidward killing machine operator. Sorry, miss Jackson, badly Brave Dog the baby Hunter Atherian needs help lowering his weapon and Halo three Orange man Hunter name from Melphis one and running out our list as always, the King.
Speaker 4: Of Paphazard. Yeah, thank you all for your support.
Speaker 2: You're all wonderful people.
Speaker 4: Next, uh, this is episode?
Speaker 2: Is this two ninety nine? Derek? What the fuck? Dude?
Speaker 4: So he's showing us.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's showing us a very detailed and very well done drawing of Zeus from Hercules. Fucking Hercules from Hercules.
Speaker 1: This is the type of ship that will be my my, my old school Hobies.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we sent Disney game port each other.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's so good.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It all started with Beauty and the Beast we once saw we we stumble upon a debian art of us of the Beasts absolutely ravaging gust On, and ever since then that's just been like an art for us. So sad with the Beast is so like savagely like given ab it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Bye this episode right, next episode three hundred.
Speaker 4: That means we're gonna reset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so next episode. Actually, every so you guys might not know this because we've hit episode three hundred. We're gonna we're gonna restart. Next episode is gonna be episode one. We're gonna get rid of every single episode that we're gonna delete everything. It's gonna be likeas we delete everything we've ever made and restart that. Yeah, we are doing it. We are doing that. I do think we should make an effort to make it a good jump on, because there's so much of the show is like jokes.
Speaker 14: From two that would be episode one, finally finally two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, season to get ready for season two? Next episode better uncut.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, yeah, bigger, bigger, long shut all right say say tuned for season two.
Speaker 2: Bye. I don't want to wait from my come to get colder. I want to drink it now while it's warm.
Speaker 4: That was Dawson's Creek, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that show. That older sister. I did not watch that at all.
Speaker 4: I had an older sister too,