Speaker 1: Spitch.
Speaker 2: What you gonna do? M m hmm, what.
Speaker 3: Of And I'm married to a bunker who we got wedding. We got joined in the subway, shut over the road.
Speaker 4: Visit and minerals they come to you, visit and miers they come from.
Speaker 2: This yere too? What tut about?
Speaker 5: For t.
Speaker 2: I got married. I got married to my fult over who we got ready, we got joined in the subway. He shot first sight?
Speaker 6: What should I do with the first sight?
Speaker 2: Put it in my hand, throw it on the ground. Who knows just what would I do? Joined me in some way?
Speaker 7: He shut the.
Speaker 8: Human guinea pig stuff in Africa is so in? The human guinea pig stuff in Africa.
Speaker 1: So in, so ins.
Speaker 9: Is so insane.
Speaker 2: Funker funk of funk fucker of.
Speaker 3: I got married. I got married to a funkop. We got wedded, come joint in the subway.
Speaker 2: He shot over. I am married. I'm married to a fun But do we get joined? Go white? As soon as subway? He shot or.
Speaker 10: Specimens and biscuits and linerals they come to either to my whole life is spit?
Speaker 1: What's gonna do?
Speaker 2: M hm, er.
Speaker 3: Off, I'm married to I don't Hooper We got wedding, but we got joined in the subway.
Speaker 2: Shut over the road.
Speaker 4: Visits and minerals they come to through you. Visites and minerals they come from.
Speaker 1: This year too.
Speaker 9: Fun for.
Speaker 2: Buck.
Speaker 3: I got married, I got married to my dont go hooper. Oh we got ready, Oh we got joined in the subway.
Speaker 2: Shot first sight?
Speaker 11: What should I do with the first sight? And put it in my head? Throw it on the ground. Who knows?
Speaker 1: Just what can I do?
Speaker 2: Joined the sway?
Speaker 1: He shut the.
Speaker 8: Human guinea pig stuff in Africa.
Speaker 1: It's so insane.
Speaker 8: The human guinea pig stuff in Africa.
Speaker 12: So so so, it's so insane.
Speaker 13: Bunker, Bunco, bo Unco, Funker.
Speaker 3: I got married. I got married to a funco the week got wedded. Conjoined in the subway.
Speaker 2: You shot O. I am married. I'm married to a fo. We get joined, go white just sing a subway. He shot.
Speaker 10: Spitamins and biscuits and minerals. They come to me to my whole life is spit What to do?
Speaker 2: M m hm rother, what of.
Speaker 3: I'm married to a bunco. But we got wedding, We got joined in the subway.
Speaker 2: He shot O.
Speaker 4: Visits and minerals then come to you visites and minerals then.
Speaker 2: Come from this too, you go.
Speaker 3: Fuck buck. I got married, I got married to my fun but who we got waited? Who we get joined in the subway?
Speaker 2: He shot?
Speaker 6: What should I do with a first sight? Put it in my head, throw it on the ground.
Speaker 2: Who knows just what I Louise ready joined me in the ways love.
Speaker 8: The human guinea pig stuff in Africa. It's so insane, the human guinea pig stuff in Africa.
Speaker 1: It's so insane. So it's so inside.
Speaker 13: Bunker bunker, kunker, knocker up.
Speaker 3: I got married, I got married to a funko who we got wedded, come joined in the subway, he shocked over.
Speaker 2: I am married, I am married to my bunco, but we got joined. Go watch a sooner subway.
Speaker 10: Shot vitamins and biscuits, and minerals they come to even to My whole life is spent on a to m hm.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 5: What of.
Speaker 2: I'm married to a bongo who we got wording, but we got joining in the subway.
Speaker 4: Shot over the road. And minerals they come to to and minerals they come from this year to.
Speaker 2: Fuck up both for don't. I got married. I got married to my thought huber who we got ready?
Speaker 3: Oh, we get joined in the subway.
Speaker 2: He shot.
Speaker 11: At the sight. What should I do with the first sight? Put it in my head, throwing knock around?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Just what would I do?
Speaker 5: We got.
Speaker 1: Joined some way shut over.
Speaker 8: The human guinea pig stuff in Africa.
Speaker 1: Is so insane.
Speaker 8: The human guinea pig stuff in Africa.
Speaker 1: Is so insane. It is so in It's so insane.
Speaker 2: Ma, fuck of fucker of fuck of fuck up a bucle I got married. I got married to a funco.
Speaker 14: I can give a hundred million reasons to build a barricade. Blame it on the changeing of the seasants, the thoughts that I convey.
Speaker 2: Does it make it alright?
Speaker 15: It doesn't make it alright? Sroll it over my soul, leave me here.
Speaker 6: We are in weird times, strange times. Today's topic will not primarily be theologically focused. I think we've covered pretty extensively the theological elements. I want to step a little bit away from theology because I mean, we kind of went on a bender, so to speak. We want on a tear. The last few weeks pretty much doing multi hour debates every day, so I gotta take a break from that. I can't do that all the time. So close to Creed, how dare you thumb down? Actually you noticed the first part. The first part was good, and then I was intentionally being silly with the chorus. Does anyone even know what I'm what I'm singing? Of course you don't, all of you uncultured rubes in the chat, particularly.
Speaker 16: Haggard.
Speaker 6: We always know the Haggards when they show up, when they show up, the quality of the tear. We're dropping down a few, a few tears, a few fustrata. But things are weird, things are crazy. So we're gonna be talking about the geopolitical stuff. We're gonna be talking about all the weird signs of things happening. Only the real ones know what I'm singing. Torri Amos, geez techno war. You should know me better than that.
Speaker 15: Jay was a conflict girl. Thought it was a goodution. J was a conflict girl.
Speaker 6: That's my Tori Amos impression. That's actually pretty good. I do her. I used to have that one album. I mean, I had all kinds of shit in high school and interesting. She was like the poster child of like jen X atheist girl. Remember torri Amos.
Speaker 15: Slowby was according Figger voterabus consolution.
Speaker 6: Come on, now that's a good Tori Amos impression. Now I'm going back to like two thousand and three. I'm singing like you know two thousand and two three era.
Speaker 17: Look around at all the plastic people live without a care. Try to sit with me around my table, but never bring a chair? Does it make it all right?
Speaker 15: So roll it over my soul?
Speaker 2: Leave me.
Speaker 6: The gay bar electric six ouch. I mean you might think, how is this connected? Everything's connected?
Speaker 18: Bro?
Speaker 6: It's all connected? Dude. Did you even see that one chick that I shared on Instagram? Let me prove it to you. People were like everyone is doing these serious streams. I mean, how many times we got to make a video of the same shit? You know what I mean? Over and over and over? How is it all connected? Let me show you how everything is connected. First of all, let's look at we're gonna get into the geopolitics. I just I gotta be silly. I can't do all this stuff serious all the time. Drumm me crazy. We're gonna be looking at a lot of different things today, a lot of samples of cultural degradation, a lot of samples of silliness. We're gonna work through some of the classic books. This is a recap stream we got to where we are. What the overall plan of the elites is not from dumb conspiracy books, but from writings of the elite themselves. Before we do that, though, I want to show you what I'm talking about with how everything is going to make sense if you just understand everything's one bro.
Speaker 5: Like this.
Speaker 19: Yeah, then I took some kedemy and I entered the forest to puke, and the three people who care of me, they were literally hovered around my shop.
Speaker 6: Today, you guys are going to enter into the deep rabbit hole trip with me. You're gonna take some mental keademy. I don't advocate taking drugs. You're gonna take some mental initiate initiatory drugs from me, which will be my singing, the knowledge bombs that are about to get dropped, the impressions you're about to get inducted into my stream of consciousness. And this lovely lady here is gonna explain how this occurs.
Speaker 19: Folders watching me as I was getting sick, they were like the best friend that you need. They knew I was responsible to go in the bushes and go puked by myself and come back laid back, and I asked or projected. I literally entered the cores of the universe and I was floating. I could see the festival below me. I love colors, like colors I've never even seen before, fixed with each other. It was a sure best shit I've ever experienced in my time.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is like Fato level stuff, right Socrates and the Fato says, Bro, there's like colors we can't even know, dude, we ain't even seen these colors. This chick is talking like literal platonic dialogue stuff right here.
Speaker 19: Take everybody's got everybody is God, That is my takeaway. For we are not human. We are beings from the light source from one We got mixed in a bunch of fucking chaos and now we have.
Speaker 20: To deal with it.
Speaker 6: Ah, Like everybody's got, we all just got like mixed up in the freaking chaos. Bro, welcome to that chaos. Welcome to the chaos which is cringe core, which is me randomly singing oasis lyrics. Did nobody know what song I was singing? Man? Y'all got to Oh man, y'all gotta catch up.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 6: The only salvation for the West at this stage is my conspiracy theories and the reunion of wastes. Now Oasis is back together. This has to be some apocalyptic sign of the end. And first of all, have you noticed that the nineties keep popping back up? I mean, I know that we've been saying this for a few years now, but everything that I remember from the nineties that sticks out seems to suddenly be back now. Part of that is, of course, because corporations and pop stars they know to capitalize on the nostalgia. Ten twenty years later, as their youthful audience become mommies and daddies and whatever and they grow up, it's time to capitalize on the establishment, I mean, on the on the nostalgia. I should say you came for Richard Simmons. Well, look, dude, you're gonna get everything and more today. I actually should have put Liam and Noel on the thumbnail. And I forgot to welcome to your initiation today is you're gonna be You're gonna be seeing the world through my eyes. Let me show you the world in my eyes. Eater dirt. Does anyone know that one? Now, this was a fake video, but I thought it was funny because it's accurate. Did you guys see this is not a sile.
Speaker 21: Taylor Swift is not a Pio Taylor Swift, Taylor.
Speaker 22: Taylor Swift is not.
Speaker 1: Dangerous.
Speaker 23: Taylor Swift is not a SYO.
Speaker 24: Taylor Swift is not a Taylor Swift is not a Seli.
Speaker 3: Swift is not a scion.
Speaker 21: Taylor Swift is not a side Shift is not a Seli.
Speaker 3: Swift is not a scion.
Speaker 21: Taylor Swift is not a SiO.
Speaker 6: I like that. That was genius. And yes, I know it's take audio, but it's actually true though, because after all that hubbub and all the people beginning to question, like, wait a minute, this this whole drama with Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift, this seems to be kind of manufactured. And then we saw the clip come out where NATO was expressing their interest in using Taylor Swift for and propaganda. So no, come on, I'm not going to rehearse all this Vatican too Pope stuff because I don't I mean, how many times do we have to talk about that? So rather than talking about the theology. And what's interesting is that I used to see in comments with this papal stuff a lot of coping and a lot of attempting to explain it, and it would even maybe be half and half at times like maybe two, three, four or five years ago. Now, the comments generally speaking, especially if you go over here to my video, my video which is Oasis Cast No Shadow Live at Never Worth part I'm just kidding over here at this this one, which I just did yesterday last night, the majority of the comments we're going to almost six hundred now, are in agreement that, okay, we can't defend this anymore. You've got a few pope's planners here and there, they're in the total minority. Most of the quote pope planners are actually just weird profiles that keep spamming John Paul the second quotes that don't prove or just prove anything. They're just kind of irrelevant. And then you've got the usual like five or ten Roman Catholic comments of embrace the pope scuismatic, Well, why would I embrace the pope when he's literally saying that as long as I pat to God. Now, if you doubt me, Again, these people, as usual have no reading comprehension, so they typically don't read the whole context with the whole quote. And it's not just these two documents. These are just two of the clearest. You can also look at the Romancalolic Catechism, which says the same thing. Summarizing the two. It doesn't say that they only think they have it. It says they with us adore the one merciful God, and they have the faith of Amraham. You have to read both comments from both dogmatic statements. But again they have suddenly have reading comprehension problems when it suits them. Welcome everybody. We are doing a little bit of a geopolitical catchup, and I wanted to talk today again more broadly, more generally about how we got to where we are a lot of the books I've been reading lately and what my thoughts are on those. Why is the nineties coming back? I mean, these are kind of the the thought processes that I've been having the last several months. And the reason I wanted to talk about end times to a degree is did you notice that a lot of the Roman Catholics, so Tim said, Hey, maybe it's the end times and since yesterday's papal statements, everybody's in a flurry. I mean, Roman Catholics are in a flurry. My dms are filling up, and I are going back and forth. We went back and forth all morning, I mean in a friendly civil way. So we're going back and forth on will Vatican one and the pope and you know kind of pope be a heretic and all that, and blah blah blah. So I think I covered those quotes from Vatican One in yesterday's video, and I think I responded to the typical objection as like, look, Vatican one says that the pope and the office of the Pope and it's power to be the source of unity and continuity, and it's the source of public visible unity. That's Vatican one's argument the papacy, right. It says in two places that that office will continue, quote until the end of time. It doesn't say it'll continue to the end of the world. And then there's this great apostasy. There's nothing in Vatican one about a great apostasy which allows for one hundred, two hundred years, fifty years, seventy years, whatever without a valid pope. And if you did admit that. Let's say we admitted or we went with a position of these apparitions that whether it's akita or whether it's a loss, let that there could be a mass apostasy in the Roman Church. If we admitted that, then we're admitting that in the last days, the Roman Church and the Roman See loses its public visible unity. But that's one of its key four mark elements. One Holy Catholic I abstat right. So in their position, those constituent elements, which you'll read about in Roman Catholic theology, could never be lost. And what's the essential foundation of the public visible unity the Roman Sea. So you see, it's actually impossible to say that the pope could defect, apostatize Rome, could lose the faith, et cetera, and be an adherent to Vatican one. It's and remember it's supposed to be simple. I mean, the argument of Vatican one is that it's supposed to be clear, simple and manifest that the Roman See is the sign of the one True Church.
Speaker 18: And so.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm not worried or upset about Sam. You know Sam, can I know Sam's dealing with these issues, He's been dealing with them a long time, so I'm sensitive to that, and if he wants to have a discussion, I just messaged him as so we can have that discussion anytime. One thing that I think Romancalolics need to do, and I said this to Tim two and DMS, is I mean you guys should read through Vatican one. I said that to Tim, I said that to to Sam, and I'm not being rude or arrogant. It's just a lot of Roman Catholics don't read through those source documents. In Tim's case, he says, well, you know, I'm not primarily focused on dogmatic theology. I'm focused on philosophy. But now let me respond to this what about ism? Because a lot of the Roman Catholics of the point will say, well, you have a bad guy in Bartholomew. According to your own standards, you guys have elpeda fooros. You guys have these bad bishops. The argument is not we don't have bad bishops.
Speaker 18: You do.
Speaker 6: The argument is not our bishops don't sin, you have sinning bishops. No, no, no, it's way more precise than that. The argument is that in Catholic theology you cannot have a heretical pope or an apostate pope. That's the thing why, Because Vatican One's ecclesiology hinges the Roman Catholic system on the indefectibility and the inerrancy of the Roman See. The Roman See cannot teach error, whether publicly and dogmatically or in its normal, universal ordinary teaching, and even in its ordinary teaching, although it might error, you're still supposed to submit to that with docility. According to Lumgentium and the traditional Roman Catholic moral theology, it's your duty to submit with docility, even in the areas of Catholic theology that might be erroneous. It's not your place to go and correct the pope. So with those principles in mind, it has nothing to do with saying that the Roman bishop is impeccable. Nobody made the argument that Roman Catholicism is false because we think the pope is impeccable and Roman cality seemed to Pope is impeccable.
Speaker 25: No.
Speaker 6: No, it's about indefectibility and the Roman Sea not being liable to teaching error, which is emphasized over and over and over. No one judges the first sea, the Roman Sea is free from error, that actually goes back to things like Dictatus Pope. He goes back to Samakian forgeries and various papal forgeries that are still in canon law, that no one judges the first sea, that the first s he never errs. So we need to again set aside this oft repeated objection, which is a deflection. It's a deflection. Nobody is saying that the Orthodox Church has bishops that don't err or that don't sin. It's that Catholic theology teaches that you can't be.
Speaker 26: So.
Speaker 6: Again, so let's talk about these quotes that are being posted here. Orthodox ecclesiology is not Roman Catholic ecclesiology. So if Sam quotes patriarchs saying heretical things, everybody. Nestorius was a patriarch Constantinople. Many many patriarchs have been heretics. It doesn't undo the system of Orthodox ecclesiology and Orthodox theology. If you have heretical patriarchs, if the pope is a heretic, it undoes the Roman Catholic system and dogma. Do you see that? It's that simple. So I don't understand why people don't get this argument. I don't know if they're intentionally misunderstanding the argument and just doing what about isms, because it's not a what about ism, it's critiquing the Roman Catholic theology internally and then saying we don't have that problem in the Orthodox Church. I mean, how do people know? This is the same stuff Lofton has been saying for years.
Speaker 4: Yo, do yoga problem bishops too well, worried about your problem bishops.
Speaker 6: The argument is not we don't have problem bishops. How silly is this? The problem is that you have a system which mandates and solidifies certain principles about the Roman Sea, which could never be the case, in contrast to tim can never be the case that the Roman Sea goes without its living successors until the return of Christ, that it loses that visible unity, contrary to Sam or whoever else is arguing that. But you have sinful bishops who teacherrases too. Yes, but we don't hinge everything on one guy. So this is an interesting point too. That's raised about two quoke way and the question of double standards. So you have to be precise when something is too quoke way and when something is a double standard. So it really depends on what's being argued because This can be confusing. It can be confusing because two quoke way is what Let's say somebody says, I say, hey, Lofton, the Vatican too teaching about the Roman scene never defecting shows that Pope Francis has defected and that therefore Roman Catholicism is not true. And then if Lofton said, what about your bishops that teach us, that would be a two quotue way because the question was given to him and he responds with a question. But the problem, the reason that doesn't work is that I'm not bound by the logic of his system, right, I don't know the patriarch concept to nople is not a pope, even the pentarchy is not a pope. It's not a five headed pope. So you can't use your system to critique me, right, So that would be too two quotua. Well, what about your system. You're a hypocritcause you have so the other position. That's not like when we're talking with Muslims and we're doing an internal critique and we say, in our theology and our system, it's not inherently contradictory to say that God is one and three. There's an equal ultimacy there, and then we say to the Muslim, likewise, you have and you have to give an account for Allah's many attributes in his essence the same metaphysical problem. Do you see. That's a comparison between two systems and the internal standards amongst them. It's not a two quote wa because it depends on what the argument is. If the argument is that you have to justify your system on my system's grounds, right, or if the argument is are you using a double standard. For example, a Muslim will say something like liberal scholarship is my source and my proof for why the Bible's false. But then the same liberal scholarship which says that the Quran is false is discarded. You see that? Yeah, so an internal critique not a too quick way exactly. Thank you inquisitor. That's what I'm trying to delineate here. And I'm glad this came up because somebody brought this up the other day with the Muslims, and I was like, you know, these are different positions, here are different things. Well, I don't know what I mean. Just to make this really simple, I mean, I'm not watching Sam stream, so I don't know what he's arguing. But to make it really simple, like again, why would I be bound by the Roman Catholic idea of ecclesiology. Well, Sam has not read Vatican One yet. We just we were just talking about this. So that's why I told Sam he needs to read Vatican One. And I'm not being aggressive or trying to start a fight with Sam or anything. I love Sam. I'm just saying that. In the DMS, I said, hey, you need to if you're if you're interested in Catholicism, you need to read this document about fifteen pages. And I said the same thing to Tim Gordon too, by the way, So I'm not telling Sam or Tim anything different than I'm telling the other ones. Every Roman Catholic should be familiar with these source documents if they want to be Roman Catholic or defindent position, because a lot of what's floating around today after this Francis debacle is a lot of people making arguments again not understanding Vatican One and what it says. So maybe we need to rehearse Vatican One. Let's do that. By the way, if you want to support the stream, you can do so via super chats. So the first thing we're gonna note about papal teaching. And the reason I'm bringing this up is because I don't think Sam or Tim and I had actually had a discussion a DM on this about six months ago, so maybe Tim is aware of this now. I'm not sure what his position on this would be. But first mistake we always have to correct with Roman Catholics is that they think that they're only bound by the papacy's extraordinary teaching, and uh, this is patently false. I remember when I was in the ssp X going to the Latin Mass. I used to think this. I used to think, like every trade cat does at some at some phase, Oh, I'm only bound by what what the papist he says when it's extra ordinary. No, in fact, you're but you're bound by way more than that, and you're you're bound by the ordinary universal teaching as well. So let's see this. This is one site citation here in the Vatican one. Wherefore, by divine Catholic faith, all those things are to be believe, which are contained in the Word of God, inscription, tradition, and proposed by the Church as matters of UH to be believed by dialed as divinely revealed, whether by solemn judgment or orderdinary and universal magisterium. So you understand that the solemn judgment is the ex cathedral extraordinary magisterium. Ordinary universal magisterium is also dogma and must also be believed. So the necessary propositions to believe, be believed to be saved in Romancallay Church are much broader than a handful of extra ex cathedral statements. This is a classic mistake that Roman Catholics make. Let's give an example of this. Well, what's something that's ordinary magisterium? Saints? You cannot be a Roman Catholic and deny the sainthood of Alphonse, Segori, Augustine, whoever, because they end up being confirmed by Rome obviously. And let's think of the conclusion. What would be the case if we could doubt sainthood in the Roman Caelly Church. Well, I could go back therefore in doubt all the saints. So the logic of the system would be undone if you could doubt sainthood in the Roman Calloic system. And that's why eventually Roman cala the elogists tended to say, uh, yeah, sainthood is magistrate, ordinary, universal magistrate. Let's see, because I think the statement is said again. There's another statement about ordinary teaching. It might be in uh one of the encyclicals, but you get the point here, because it's still pointing out that you have to believe this. Now there's also Denzinger has two other statements. I might not be able to find these because I don't have mine. One of them is in the seventeen hundreds. If you look at Denzinger, let's see, it's the statement about you have to follow the Pope's dridical rulings as well. Where did I I've got that saved somewhere. I don't remember which number it is. It's like seventeen seventeen ninety two. Ooh, I can believe. I remember that. So here's Denzinger seventeen ninety two. But seventeen ninety two is a repeat of Vatican one. This is the statement that we just read in Vatican one. And there's three more in Denzinger that state that you have to believe also beyond that the decisions of the Roman College as well. So it is in the eighteen hundreds. I remember this much. It's getting into this. It's phrased something like there's also a condemned proposition. It's a condemned proposition that you only have to believe what is in the extraordinary teaching. I'm gonna find this because this is really important. I know where I put it. Let's see, is Vatican one infallible or about and two infallible? And I listed these underneath it. That's where it is I can believe remembered seventeen ninety two. Okay, we come down here. This is this isn't This doesn't have the Denzinger statements, but it does have so Pius the twelfth and ce De la Gillis says that even if you think the pope is wrong, you're bound by his statements. Pius the eleventh and his encyclical Casti Kanubii. This condemns the proposition that you're only bound by what you think is quote magisterium. Let's pull that up. These are just real reaffirmations of the point that I was making. So it's Cassidy Kanubii one four. I think it was. Therefore, let the faith will be on guard against the overrated independence of private judgment and the false autonomy human reason is quite foreign to the bearing of the name of Christians. Trust in his own mental powers to imagine that the Church, sent by God to guide and teach all nations, is not conversing with president affairs and circumstances, or that they must obey only in the matters which has been decreed. Do you see this by solemn definition, as though her decisions might be presumed to be false or insufficient. Quite to the contrary, You are bound by all the teachings on faith and morals of the Roman Pontiff, not the ones that are only so called solemn dogma, right there Cassi Conubii one O four. And let me find the one about Roman college you are bound by. If I could think of of the wording of the way it's worded, I could remember it. Let me look real quick at my book marks, because it might be there. I think I say it in book marks a long time ago, something like Roman Catholics are bound by more than extraordinary magisterium. What what I'm looking for is the two crucial Denzinger quotes, because there's two more. One of them is a condemned proposition, probably from Cassidy Canubia, but one of them is I think, from the Syllabus of Errors, and one of them is from there was a question of whether you have to accept the pope's like juridical decisions. So like at the Pope says so and so is excommunicated, can you rebel against that? And the answer is no, you're also bound by his juridical decisions. Let's see if I can find.
Speaker 16: That all we need is our lives in a suitcase.
Speaker 27: They be long to a friend of a friend, and as we dream to ourselves, we amuse ourselves underneath the sky.
Speaker 15: This guy again.
Speaker 6: There? Okay, well I think I found it. Yes, I found it awesome. Okay, nice, sweet, I can't believe I found that, Okay. Sixteen eighty three. Well, in truth we lot these men would do pray that they confess the truth and their obligation arises from the Catholic faith. Blah blah blah blah blah. That they do not wish to confine the obligation by which Catholic teachers, teachers, and writers are absolutely bound only to the decrees of infallible judgment see seventeen twenty two. But you are also bound by all of the other things. So sixteen eighty three is referencing seventeen twenty two. The obligation by which Catholic teachers and writers are absolutely bound is restricted only to the matters that are infallible and the dogmas. This is a condemned proposition seventeen twenty two. These are the condemned propositions of Pious the ninth in the Syllabus of Errors. So it is a condemned proposition that a Roman Catholic is only bound by the infallible teachings of the Magisterium, and not the universal ordinary teachings, or not the ordinary teaching all right next one, sixteen ninety eight. Nor do they blush to profess and publicly openly the axiom and the principle of heretics from which various perverse opinions and errors arise. For they repeatedly said that the ecclesiastical power is not, by divine right distinct from the civil power, and the distinction and independence of the civil power cannot be preserved without the essential rights of the civil power being invaded and unasserted by the Church. That's a quote from the liberals. We cannot pass over in silence the boldness of those who do not endure sound doctrine and contend without sin, that with no loss of Catholic profess Yes, one can withhold assent the from obedience to the judgments and decrees of the Apostolic Sea. This is condemned. So the idea that you can be a good faithful Catholic and withhold your assent to the judgments and the disciplines the disciplinary judgments of the Roman Sea is a condemned proposition. So you are condemned as a heretic if you believe that in the Roman Caloic Church. And so that's the other ones in Denzinger that I mentioned. Now, I know Denzinger, like Sam Shimoun, knows the Koran and the Haydiths. So anybody who wants to discuss these topics, I'm more than willing to have any kind of dogmatic Roman Catholic discussion. Again, I know these texts like he knows the Kuran and the Hadiths, so I'm more than willing to do any kind of deep dive anybody wants on these issues. But as you can see, I gave you four Densinger references and Casti KANUBII, so if you want the numbers. Densinger sixteen eighty three, Dinsinger sixteen ninety eight Dinzinger seventeen twenty two. Dinzinger seventeen ninety two. Castiy Kanubii one O four Vatican one, Chapter three, Section eight, clear as day. That's why we always say to the Roman the Tradcats, you can't reject Vatican two. It doesn't matter if it's called a pastoral council. It's confirmed by the Apostolic Sea, it deals with faith and morals, and it's for the entire Catholic Church. There you go. You have to believe it. You can't reject Vatican two if you're a Catholic. Anyway, how many times have we talked about this, like a million? I mean I've been literally been sitting here covering Denzinger and trad at copes and doctrines for how many years? And you notice every time they come to debate, they get demolished and they run off and cry and they won't debate, or they just boot me from their streams. So that's why I don't go in their streams. Okay, but I wasn't really planning on now. By the way, Yeah, everybody should be aware of mortalium animus, because that's one of the other really crucial documents in this and people should read this if they haven't, because it's really the clearest condemnation. That's the latest condemnation of this stuff from the Vatican. So the last time that the Vatican made a really explicit rejection of multi faith interfaith gatherings that I'm aware of was the nineteen twenty eight I guess it's an encyclical of pious the ninth I means give me eleventh nineteen twenty eight Pis eleven, the Mortalium Animos, and the whole document it's.
Speaker 2: Not that long.
Speaker 6: You should read it. It's really a very clear condemnation that the reason that Catholics can't engage. Look at this so veneral, brethren, it is clear why the apposoliccy has never allowed its subjects to take part in the assemblies of non Catholics, For the union of Christians can only happen in the Roman Church. The one true Church is visible to all. It is the mystical spouse of Christ et cetera, and so it could never be in communion or allow its members to engage in interfaith gatherings. This whole document, clear as day, is a condemnation of interfaith gatherings, and it's very famous, it's very well known. You know what Roman Catholics say, Oh well, it wasn't dogma. Oh but it doesn't have to be dogma for you to follow it. It only has to be normative teaching. Certainly, the popes and cyclicals are ordinary universal normative teaching. In this case, the pope is speaking on faith and morals. He is speaking as the successor to Peter, to the entire church. Who's it written to the patriarchs, the primates, the arch bishops, the bishops in communion with the whole with the absociate the whole world on religious unity. The whole document is a condemnation, and it says that if you engage in inter faith gatherings, you are an apostate. You have left the Christian faith. You are no longer remember the mystical body, because you have surrendered what is a fundamental doctrine of Christianity, which is that Christ is the only way to be saved. So anybody who wants to come debate these topics again, I know these documents, like Sam knows the Quran and knows how des I mean, I'll go all day long with Denzinger. I mean, you have seen my Denzinger, right, I've read Denzinger. I'm not trying to be rude. I don't think Tim or Sam even have Denzinger, So they're not this is not a position that they're in that they're ready to debate. That would be like me saying I'm gonna go debate Sam Shamun on the on the Quran, and I'm gonna win. I don't know, I know these I was an insane trad cat for ten years. I lived this, I breathed this. I dare say nobody knows the trad cat ins and outs in the internet sphere better than me. I mean, there might be some nerd who spent more time in these stupid documents, but when it comes to executing the arguments, I dare say that there's not a trad cat out there that could really hold up to this, because I mean, if you took if you take this stuff seriously, you're going to you know, immerse yourself in all these doctrines and documents. How long was I sspx orceta so I got I started reading Romancolic stuff in two thousand and one. I came into the Roman Church two thousand and three. I was pretty quickly at trad I didn't really know what was right about who was and wasn't pope in two thousand and three. I read the first set of a conscious book in two thousand and four or five, but I wasn't convinced of it. I just thought, well, there's all these different types of positions that you could have on the Vatican. It took me a couple more years before I started leaning more and more to think that John Paul the scond was not a valid pope. But I mean I was still just if you're in the SSPC, you just kind of you just kind of set that issue aside because you think, well, there's not much I can do about it. I'm going to the Latin Mass. It's even the Vatican admits that, you know, the Latin Mass is like valid sacraments. So if you're in the SSPX side position and you just kind of don't spend a whole lot of time worrying about it and you just go to the Mass, right, but it kind of wears at you and you start thinking, well, but how's this SSPX position actually tenable? And I didn't really think about the SSPX position being untenable until I was confronted with the question of universal ordinary magisteriums. In other words, this Vatican One teaching that you have, you're not just bound by the dogmas. I mean that undoes this right here sixteen ninety eight that an that ends the SSPX position. The whole SSPX position is premised on rejecting John Paul the Second's excommunication of le Fever. But clearly sixteen ninety eight says you don't have the right to reject a papal excommunication. You must follow the pope and the Roman see the Roman College in their juridical decisions. And so if that's the case, bye, by the SSPX, you guys are the definition you are in the Roman system, the definition of schismatic. So if the SSPX goes, really the only logical position is to say, out of a contestm right like. And for a long time I still went to the SSPX because they had valid sacraments, even though in my personal opinion was that by that time Benedict wasn't a valid pope. But there's nothing I could do about that. So it's more important to get valid sacraments. So I went to the Latin mass from about two thousand and four until two thousand and eight ish. Anyway, I wasn't really planning on And by the way, why does everybody want to like, why do you want to defend all this stuff? Like is it not time to give this stuff up? The other thing people don't realize too, is h And I noticed this in the Abara debate. Remember going back to the Abar debate. Remember when I was debating Abara and I said, Eric, I'm here, I want to debate pre Vatican two and post Vatican two teaching. And Eric said, Jillo wanted to debate the papacy stacking up historical case examples. But what I was trying to do was argue the system, the system right. And Eric wanted to argue in an evidential way that if you could pile up enough so called evidences for the Vatican one mindset of the papacy, then isn't it likely that maybe Vatican one papacy is possible? And my argument was, well, if Vatican pre Vatican too and post Vatican two theology contradicts, that's all I need to invalidate the whole system. I only need one dogmatic contradiction to invalidate that system, because that system, said the Romans. He cannot teach error, there cannot be a contradiction in dogma. So their own system has set themselves up for this fall. You know, don't you don't understand this, and don't you think that. I mean, I'm not making this. This doesn't prove anything because it could be wrong, right, I could be wrong. I could have missed some piece of data or something. But I've already been through this, Like I did this whole thing in the two thousands, all the what everybody's going through right now. I already did this stuff, like I lived in Denzinger and the Tsuma and in the you know, Latin Church Fathers and the Catechism of Trent, and I lived and breath this. I actually bought the tanor alberta Goo official Jesuit version to volume, multi hundred dollars set of the Roman Catholic commitical Councils. I bought all of the papal and cyclicals that I had access to. There was one papal in cyclical set that was like five hundred dollars, like Afford. It was all the papal encyclicals from like the seventeen hundreds up till today. Or something. But I read all five or six hundred pages of Lee of the Thirteen's and cyclicals. I read all of the Masonic encyclicals. I've read all of the encyclicals in Popes against the Modern Errors. I've read many of the encyclicals of Piss of twelfth and Piss the eleventh. I've read majority of Piss a tenths works that are in English, and the cyclicals. I read all Denzinger multiple times. So like, I know this realm now again, doesn't mean I have every I could be wrong about some minutia of Catholic doctrine. That's true, because I don't I'm not in that world anymore. I don't care about it anymore except for the purpose of apologetics and so forth. So there could be some like, oh, you didn't know that canon law actually says this on page paragraph for four hundred and thirty two whatever, So yeah, maybe there's something minutia, but like, the main issue is here, I'm not wrong about this, Like I know this very well. So in the case that people like Sam or Tim, you know, look, it's always an open door to come chat. You can always come talk about this stuff. It does have to be a debate. People want to have a conversation. But this is what I mean this. I know this this feeling too, because look.
Speaker 2: When I was.
Speaker 6: In two thousand and three, when I went into Rome, I was immediately confronted with problems when at that time this was not too long after, because I think John Paul had not too long before that kissed the Kuran, and that was something would bring up and I would be like, well, that's pretty rough. I don't know, And I remember thinking for a long time, well that's just a you know, personal error that he shouldn't have done that as a mistake you made. But the problem is that the mistakes that are being made are actually on the basis of things in Vatican two, right, And there's no way that a person who is a Christian and believes the teaching and understands what Islam says could say that the plan of salvation includes those who acknowledge the Creator, the first of whom is the Muslims who profess to hold the faith of Abraham and along with us, adore the One merciful God. In Hinduism, men contemplate the divine mystery and seek a flight to God with love and trust. I'm paraphrasing. So if it had not set in Hinduism the demonic system, you might could salvage that quote if it had not said. And by the way, it's not just it says. It says that Muslims with us. With Catholics, they say, I'm not a Catholic.
Speaker 28: You know what I mean?
Speaker 18: With us?
Speaker 6: The Catholics adore the One, the One True God. Adoration is worship in Catholic theology. So it's not just a mental recognition that there's a single deity. Muslims worship the One True God with Catholics. So if these are the statements in Vatican two, and if for decades the popes have been having public prayer meetings with Muslims, if Francis and Benedict have been praying in Moss towards Mecca, their actions tell you what they think. And I don't have a problem saying that whatever patriarch went to the Assisi gatherings, he's just as much a heretic. Right, So what about the interfaith center in Russia? So Putin kissing the Quran is not the equivalent of the pope kissing the Quran. And I totally agree that this is just as bad as what Francis does. But again, in the Orthodox system, it's a decentralized church, right, so if a patriarch apostatizes, or if a patriarch commits error heresy, it doesn't undo the system. Yeah, but again you can put up quotes the Orthodox we have been criticizing and refuting acumenism for how long? So all this point, all this shows is that the Orthodox Church has ecumenism as a danger. The Romancaloity Church has ecumenism, the Protestants have ecumenism. But what's at root the problem here is which ecclesiology is invalidated by this? So they're trying to take what aboutisms about the fact that you have problems in your church of ecumenism, and so do we. Yeah, but the difference is that the Orthodox we could lose all the patriarchs. Like let's say all the patriarchs went to some city for meeting, and let's say that a comment destroyed all five patriarchs, all six whatever, however, I mean, you know what I mean, Like, so the five patriarchs minus Rome. Let's say Rome was Let's say all of the patriarchs get get destroyed by a comment oh, I guess the Orthodox Church doesn't exist anymore because we don't have the pentarchy. The pentarchy is a system that's accepted gradually over time, by the fifth sixth seventh century. If it's something that is accepted by the fifth sixth seventh century, the pentarchy five, then obvious is not essential to the church. If it didn't exist in centuries one, two, and three. Christians were being saved in the first, second, third century without the pentarchy, weren't they. So pentarchy is something that's a canonical development. It's not essential to the church. It can be normative, but conceivably every patriarch it could apostatize. I'm not saying every patriot has apostatized, but canon law and all of this. It operates different in the Orthodox Church than it does in the Latin Church. In the Latin Church, there's certain sins that ipso facto excommunicate you. For example, if you procure an abration in Roman Catholic canon law, to procure an abrastion automatically excommunicates you from the Roman Catholic Church.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 6: Did you know that's Catholic canon law? Because as Mestichi Corporus and Leo the thirteenth Southeast Cognetium say to commit the sins of heresy and apostasy. In Roman Catholic theology, ipso facto lates sententia removing from the body. That means that no sonodal, jurisdictional, juridical statement is required. That's what laatees sententia and ipso facto mean. Ipso facto, by the very fact, by the very fact of worshiping in the mosque towards Mecca, you, ipso facto, have rejected the Christian faith. And in Catholic theology, how can the pope be the head of that which he is not a member? How can the bishops be heads of that of which they are not members? And you say, well, this is an argument set as mate. So either the argument is true or it's false. The source of the argument is irrelevant. That's a genetic fallacy. Well, I don't like suns, so you're using their arguments. So I mean you guys use Aristotles first cause arguments Aristol is a pagan? So should I throw out all of Aristotle because he's a pagan? So you see, you don't utilize the same standard as Catholics when you complain about oh you use tag? Is Greg Bunsen was a Cotus used tag. So the argument stands on its own regardless of whether Greg Bonson said or not. So likewise, either it is an ipso facto removal or it's not. Let's see if that's I'm pretty sure that's still in the new code of canlaw. Here's the example of abration.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you know?
Speaker 6: Canon thirteen sixty four. An apostate, a heretic, or a schismatic incurs lattes intense excommunication without prejudice to the provision. He or she may be punished with the penalties. Do you know what this means? Latte sentence without a canonical or excuse me, without a without an official pronouncement. A person who uses physical force against the pope incurs an immediate excommunication by that act. A person who attempts to confers sacred orders upon a woman incurs latte sentence excommunication. So you'll notice there's many actions and sins. Now why am I showing this because in Roman Catholic canon law, this is their can in law. Not all sins are equal, not all sins incur the same penalty. If you have a dirty thought about a woman, you're going to confess that. But it does not LATAs sententia automatically excommunicate you from the visible Church of Christ. In Roman Cavol Canon law, all the sins that you're seeing listed here in actions are examples where it does do that. So this is talking about various invalid ordinations. If a person tresn't ordain somebody out of accord with what's accepted, it's an automatic ex communication. If a cleric attempts to get married, he incurs an automatic excommunication. Anyone look at this Canon thirteen ninety seven. To any person who procures an abraustion is latae sententia automatically excommunicated? Again, do you understand that latte sententiae ipso facto means that you don't have to have the church officially say I pronounced Bob Smith excommunicated. The very word means by the action itself. That's why it says any apostate or heretic or schismatic is automatically excommunicated from the calolgy church.
Speaker 18: Clear as day.
Speaker 6: You're not a canon lawyer, Okay, tell me where I'm wrong. No, I'm not. I don't claim to be a canon lawyer. Hey, Jamy, could you make me a double shot with some uh manuka, honey. Yeah, it does not require any formal decree by the Roman Catholic bishops or the pope or anything. It's ipso facto lat centence. See that. And did you notice that not all sins do this, only certain serious grave sins. And some of the ones I didn't even know. I didn't know that if you try to if you try to punch Pope Frank, you get automatically communicated. That one was a funny one. I didn't nextally know that abration. That one I knew was lates inentence. I did not know that if you try to ordain a woman, you're automatically communicated. Didn't know that one. So there you go. So here's the present day. This is the nineteen eighty three code of kendlaw. I'm pretty sure. So they can't say, well, this is the nineteen seventeen code. Is not the nineteen thirty dude, this is not the nineteen eighty three code. No, this is the nineteen eighty three code. So it continues. I'm going to make sure it's the nineteen oh three code. Yes, here it is presentation of the new code Kennala in nineteen eighty three. So all the possible copes and explanations and talking around all this nonsense, they're just counting on you guys, not knowing that this is what they teach. And is this not obvious that not all the sins are the same? I mean, do they not know this? Do they think that? So here is the link to their canon law and you can see right there right away thirteen sixty four. Right away, if you commit the sins of heresy, skiz them an apostasy, you're automatically out of the Roman Church. That means the decades of popes committing all these interfaith gatherings and actions which Mortalian animos said is a surrendering of the faith. Are Italian minimos are themselves tic, schismatics and apostates? And why is that? Because of the decrees of Vatican two. By teaching that all the religions are paths to God, you can be saved in Hinduism, Muslims out of the faith of Abraham. Muslims adore the same God as us. Adoration is worship, not just a mental recognition, it's actually worship, and so Francis is not doing anything new when he says what we say. Now again, I absolutely agree. I absolutely agree with Sam and anyone else who critiques the Ecumenists and the Orthodox Church. I guess what, I've been doing podcasts for years talking about the Ecumenism and the Orthodox Church and calling it out and opposing it and calling out Bartholomew as a bad man. Why should I? I mean, I have talked to Sam in private about this, but people are talking publicly. I'm gonna reply publicly, and I'm not mad at Sam again. Man Like Sam's experience with Islam going back to the late nineties is my experience with Catholicism going back to the late nineties and the year two thousand. I first started reading Catholic stuff in two thousand. So this is not this is my world. Why do you think the track can take me so much? Because I go, I know the documents, their documents better than them. No, you don't know a Quitas better than I don't care about Aquinas. I'm talking about their dogmas. The documents and the dogmas. Roman Catholicism is not Aquinas. Roman Catholicism is the dogmas. That's what you're supposed to follow. That's what the religion is.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 6: So here we are. We got all this sidetracked and all this stuff when actually it wasn't even here to talk about the theology again today? How many times do we have to talk I've literally done this stream how many times? This is probably the thirtieth time I've done this specifically these topics. Welcome everybody. Thank you, appreciate those super chats. You want to support the stream, you can do so by the super chat function. Pano shout out to Panos, have a blessed feast of exaltation on the new calendar. This superchat is to underscore that the streams today is a festal message the Cross of Christ. Users in the joy the whole universe. Do not let any evil sygh ops rob you of that joy exactly. Now, let's get away from all this theology stuff and stop trying to get me to argue with Sam in the chat. Sam's gonna have to work through these issues at his pace. There's always an open door to talk about this stuff. I'm not going to do any interactions with William Aubricks. I actually think he's worse than Loften. I would interact with Loughton before I'd interact with all So, uh, you know Sam can deal with this when Sam is ready to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, look, if people call names, don't worry about it. Let's let's be big. Put on their big boy pants, big boy pants. Put your big boy pants on, and don't worry about it. Who cares if he calls people names. Now things are getting crazy because you know Putin is warning that things could escalate, escalate.
Speaker 18: Uh, then this way is really Internet is nothing.
Speaker 6: Put you on.
Speaker 18: Your tea.
Speaker 22: The conflict condition you gusual conflict new speaking glass.
Speaker 6: So there's the recent statement and Lord Baltimore commented put and warns there will be no winners in this war. Insane neocons like Bolden and Obama think that they can defeat Russia like they tried with non nuclear powers in the Middle East. Please keep this in mind that the US would not defeat could not defeat North Vietnam in a twelve year war. And I think it would be a huge mistake to keep escalating this because it's really not serving the American population at all. It's serving a political elite class in Washington, who has a certain business ventures and geopolitical ventures, money laundering ventures through the Ukraine. Neocons, other foreign governments and foreign nations are benefiting from this Ukraine situation. No one here has benefiting from it. And again it's just sort of escalating. And the problem is that because if they perceive that they can't convince America that commommunism or comma munism is legit, they're going to up the ante to make sure that there's not an election. And I'm not saying that I worship don Trump. He's going safe as I'm happy to criticize Trump. I've always been pretty critical of I mean, overall, he's obviously better than Kamala, but we know it's you know, it's just limited what a president could even do. But we saw that the neo conservative Democrats have had a tremendous hand in the last four years in destroying the country. They're very effective at doing that, and I do not believe they are incompetent. I believe they are malicious, and so they could very well use this situation as the means by which there's not going to be a normal stolen re election. Trying to choose by words carefully on thank you on YouTube because we don't know what. Like, I noticed that YouTube was removing a lot of health related videos. So that was making me think they're going to continue with some form of like coof Coove part two. But but but that's been really quiet, right, coof part two has been they've been pretty quiet about that. There was some talk of monkey pox, monkey pocks. You'll always be home, sweet Home to me, good old monkey pucks, monkey pox ten.
Speaker 18: See.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that again, to reiterate this multiple times over in the d the centralized Church of Orthodoxy, if the majority of the bishops became heretics, which you see for example in the Arian Crisis in the fourth century, the majority of the churches heretics, the church can still survive. If the Roman Catholic Vatican one model is the church, then the pope becoming a heretic destroys the system. Can people not see that there's a difference between the Orthodox ecclesiology and the Roman Catholic one. So anyway, Yeah, I don't really think that monkey pox was a viable that didn't seem to go over. So now it seems like they're shifting back towards talking about the threat of Russia again and war with Russia and all this kind of stuff is like back on on the forefront. So it's they keep going back and forth. Right now, keep in mind, as we've been pointing out, there could also be economic problems. Right, we might move into an economic collapse. Right, that could be one of the cards that occurs. Some people say, well, they wouldn't do that intentionally because they want to keep milking this system, and they why would they roll out an economic collapse. Well, one reason to roll out an economic collapse could be to bring in the new system. So if they're ready to bring in UBI and all of that, an eco collapse could be very useful for that. But again war could also be useful that. But also keep in mind, you could have a double triple it up. You could have an eco collapse and war and some other you know scenario. You could have monkey pocks getting loose and then they say the Russians did it, and then this collapses the economy.
Speaker 18: You see.
Speaker 6: So all of these things are possible because we're ruled by very nasty, insane, mad scientists, corrupt people, and they have absolutely no regard for human life. They do not care about you at all. They in fact would like probably for most humans to be deepop. So there we go. So the question then is how do we get here? So now we see where we're at, we see the possibilities, how do we fight? Well, I would say, get out of these big blue cities. So we talk about this all the time. What's the solutions? Get out of these big blue cities if you can. I don't think we have to try to leave the country. I mean, you guys have heard this crazy capital game bill that she wants, and I keep hearing conflicting things because they say, oh, kamal unism. Kamala's capital gains tax is only for those with like an over one hundred million. But you see, you can't trust these websites because they'll lie about what her actual policy is. By the way, hey, if you notice her policy changes from day to day, New York itself will face a forty three percent capital gains tax. We're getting into like France levels of socialism here with us. This is crazy. So they I heard, oh, seventy percent if it's on above one hundred million. You know what's funny is that how comes she doesn't just have her policies on a website, you know what I mean, Like, why wouldn't you put your policies on a website? Well, I think one reason she doesn't do that is that she doesn't want you to actually know because her policy literally changes from day to day. She just literally says whatever she wants in front of an audience. So like there's not even a reliable place to see what her actual capital gains plans are because I don't think she wants it. Bernie Sanders criticized it. Well, if Bernie Sanders criticizing your socialism, why am I seeing twenty eight percent? Because literally, like two weeks ago, it was seventy percent, So where's this twenty eight coming from? Even twenty eight is crazy? Yeah, it'll destroy housing, that's absolutely correct. I mean this will destroy the economy. Like if she brings a seventy percent capital gains tax or even a twenty eight percent an unrealized gains, do you understand how crazy that is? That's insane. That's that will destroy the economy, And how would you even enforce that. So if I bought a house five years ago and I bought it for two hundred thousand dollars, and it's worth four hundred thousand dollars I owe the government two hundred thousand dollars. I would have to sell the house to pay the unrealized capital gains. And if everyone in the country has to do that, no one would be able to afford selling and buying anything the whole country. This is so crazy, the country would collapse. That's literally insane. And then there's all these websites. She's not going to do the No, she's not, but you can't find an actual clear statement as to what she actually wants and what she actually will do. Kamala plans to raise corporate tax to thirty five percent. She wants a forty five percent long term capital gains tax, highest since nineteen twenty two.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, you could argue that the point oh one percent could afford it, But the problem is that if everybody has to do this, there's like, there's not enough one point oh one percent to actually buy everyone selling their houses. Do you see what I'm saying? If two hundred million Americans have to put their house up for sale or their property, the assets that have gained and by the way, it's not just houses. If I bought an antique car. Yeah, it'll it'll just really it literally collapse the co tree like there's no I mean, i'd be I'd be thinking about running down there to them Mosquito Coast with that with Tristan. Right, I'm run down there with Harrison Ford and Tristan or to damn Mosquito Coast or something. That'd be time to leave the country anyway. I don't actually think there is even a there's not a real there's no place where you can go read Kamala's policies.
Speaker 2: Is there.
Speaker 6: What's her platform? Kamala's platform, I bet you her platform is just a bunch of bull like just like slogan air bullshit. Oh, she want to cut taxes under her So here's her official plan says long term capital gains is for those earning a million dollars a year or more. So this is any small business owner basically twenty eight percent. So this is basically just socialism. And that's because her idiot followers think that a person with a million dollars is rich when that's the person who basically runs the small business that you work at. So this means more consolidation and everything being at Walmart and Target, and Amazon and you lose your job. So this will destroy even more what kof destroyed of the middle class. Make rent more affordable. How is the federal government going to make people make rent affordable? This is so ridiculous. She will provide first time home buyers with twenty five thousand dollars from where Where does this twenty five thousand dollars from Kamala come from? Oh, it's from the taxpayers socialism. So Kamala is going to take from the tax paying part of the country and give it to first time home buyers which means people from people from El savad or Ecuador HATI in other words, new visitors to America. You know what I mean? Take on bad actors. What does that mean? She's going to go after b movies. She will take on big pharma to lower drug costs. This is repeating what Donald Trump did in his first term. So this is just a borrowed from Donald Trump, who in the right mind believes that Kamala is going to take on big farm Are you kidding? Like the Democrats are literally owned by big pharma. What else is Kamala gonna do? Trump's Project twenty twenty five? Trump isn't part of this, which is unfortunate. So this isn't even true. Trump should have been part of that. The only way out of this is something like this, going in the direction of twenty twenty five. I mean, this country will collapse if we don't go in that direction. The blue haired freaks and their zillion dollar backers are going to destroy this country. Affordable education in other words, sending your offspring to be made into blue haired freaks at the university. So student debt relief, so basically more socialism where people who are tricked into going to universities to get brainwashed then have to pay two hundred thousand dollars for their brainwashing sessions for four years, and then Kamala will tax the rest of the country to forgive their debts. So socialism social low energy through climate crisis. So she wants to join us to the COP twenty eight agenda stuff, and that's going to make the climate fix. The temperatures will go down by what by green energy and sustainability. All of this green energy and sustainability actually is way more expensive, which will mean that everything goes up for you. So literally, like every policy that we've looked at from her is just a form of socialism, a form of further destroying the country. By the way, do you notice so she cares about workers. Is there anything about the borders. Do you see anything about borders here? Because that might have something to do with defending the country and the workers. Interesting, so like the number one threat to the country, and there's no mention of that here. But of course there's going to be abrations for your art hold daughters here. Okay, make our communities safe from gun violence. Okay, so get rid of the guns. And then she put Trump's twenty twenty five agenda again. Okay, where let's see she put it on the She put it on here three times, stand up to dictators. It's like this is written by like a fifth grader or something. Uh So, her actual policies are basically just socialism and Trump's bad. Okay, So there's that. If you want to support the show, you can do so via stream labs. The stream labs link is how we do super chats over here. Now on neck Herds, we've already talked about the papacy there, like how many we don't have to beat a dead horse. I'm not going to talk about the papacy all day, Like I have been telling you guys that Francis is a ridiculous person since he became pope. In fact, you want to know what The first review I ever did was on the internet, The first and the first one I got paid for. The first podcast was with I'm not even going to say the ridiculous person, but it was on the election of Pope Francis. It was right after Francis was elected. That was my very first online It was an online conference and I got paid like two hundred dollars for I thought it was like hot shit forgetting two hundred dollars for doing an online conference. And I did a breakdown of Francis. So let's see exactly when that was, because then I can tell you exactly how long I've been doing Internet stuff, like public audio stuff. I mean, I was doing writing articles before this, but my first like twenty thirteen. So my first public internet conference lecture that I got paid for was twenty thirteen, and I talked about Francis and his background. So so what is this twenty twenty four, twenty four, So this is eleven years of public talking, not talking about writing articles to public public yapping.
Speaker 2: How do we get here?
Speaker 6: So we talked about all this stuff. One thing we haven't gone through is some of the classic books that you guys know in the audience. But that may be some of the newcomers because heck, in the last month I've got because of the debates and stuff, there's seven thousand new new followers over here just in the last month, which is which is larger than I usually get in money. Usually I get like two thousand a month, but this month we have over here seven thousand. By the way, guys, if you don't follow me on Twitter, please do, because we're gradually I think in the next best case scenario, the next a couple of months, I could hit one hundred thousand on Twitter. So that will be a party. Libration will have one hundred thousand k on Twitter party. There's my Twitter. If you don't follow me, be sure to follow me there and help me get to hunter k. We'll have our one hundred k Twitter party over here and we'll recap all the great highlights and moments. I also want to kind of talk about this because I'm seeing this pop up a lot more. Certainly a TikTok is pushing this trend. In the algorithm. Have you heard of this deconstruction thing, deconstructing my Christianity? It seems to be very popular amongst Evangelicals, and I don't know exactly understand what this is. It's most of these people become atheists, but they go through what they call the deconstruction of their Christianity. I first heard this from a Lutheran doing some Skittles podcast a few years ago, and he was talking about deconstructing his faith. Once I went through the process of my deconstruction, I understood that what I believed really made no sense. And I'm like, what is this Deacons? Are they talking about Jacques Deidah and deconstructionism. I'm assuming it has some reference to deconstructionism. Now none of these people know what that is. Uh So I wanted to since this has been popping up everywhere suddenly, and by the way, you'll notice, algorithms feed you stuff to influence you. So out of nowhere, I typed in my name just to see what was going on on TikTok because I'm not over here a whole lot. I don't have a huge TikTok following, but I typed in to see what would come up when you put in my name and you start getting deconstructing my Christianity videos. When you typed in my name, I was like, Wow, this is crazy. So the algorithm is feeding anti Christian and pro atheist stuff to people that click my name. So I wanted to let's see what this is, because I still don't really understand what they mean.
Speaker 29: Whether or not I wanted to talk about this. I made a video saying that I go to church basically because of the routine, and that's one hundred percent what it is for me at this point, but even go so far as to say it is tradition for me in my life, and it's one that I choose to honor because it's something that I enjoy in value. I guess I've been properly deconstructing my faith for the last like three years or so.
Speaker 7: It was baptized when I was eight, and I was really fistian. I can't I'm injured.
Speaker 29: I was pretty deep into it up until I was like twenty one, twenty two, but even throughout that entire time, it was like a cycle being super convinced and then questioning kind of everything. So one of the threads that I've always been pulling out as far as Christianity goes is heaven and Hell and the idea of eternity is over.
Speaker 7: The course of my experience.
Speaker 6: Do they just be in questioning what the position is? Because I think everybody questions their positions at times, and we all go through a process of, you know, thinking through why do I believe it? Do I have good reasons? What if I'm wrong?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: But I don't understand why they're using this term of deconstructing my faith. It's I think like the algorithm or social engineers will put stuff out and then people will do this feedback loop where they repeat it and they think that this is like some sophisticated thing, and it's like you're just being trained to do this, But why are you calling it deconstructing my faith?
Speaker 28: Now?
Speaker 6: I don't trust the TikTok algorithm, but you know, as you guys know, it will say stuff like, oh, this has a million views, this has three million views.
Speaker 7: Right, it's with faith and religion.
Speaker 29: I would say I was much more, much more convicted than I was convinced, so I would ride the wave of feeling very convicted.
Speaker 6: About fail Notice it's riding waves of feelings. Evangelicalism typically is based on feelings, and that's why when you start to not feel it, you decide that, oh, well, God doesn't exist and I don't feel.
Speaker 29: It anymore, usually as a result of like church camp or like a specific sermon or conversation.
Speaker 6: With someone that I found how long have we been saying like this evangelical stuff is like atheism factory right.
Speaker 7: Very convicting. Then it would always come back around to the fact that I wasn't really convinced about the.
Speaker 29: Things that I think you need to be convinced about in order to really do Christianity, and Heaven and Hell is one of the big ones. What I was convinced about was that I was a deeply sinful person who felt a lot of shame and then a lot of anxiety about my shame and how deeply sinful I am, and that I needed to be saved. And that's when I would start grasping and then get back.
Speaker 7: To that convicted phase. Something I've this is.
Speaker 6: Interesting because I do think in evangelicalism especially and in the whole you know, the whole tradition of like the Protestant Revival, preacher and the tent preacher and all this kind of stuff, Like, it's very much based around a lot of psychological manipulation. Now, I don't think that every aspect or instance of feeling wrong or your conscience convicting you means that you're being manipulated. But certainly revival preachers preachers in general, especially in the evangelical sphere, they know and have perfected a lot of time techniques of human psychological manipulation. And you can watch the Margo documentary to see that in one case of a con man who admitted to doing.
Speaker 5: It, But.
Speaker 6: It's not like he's the only con man that does that. I mean you could, you could. You could conceivably be an evangelical preacher who believes what he's doing and uses manipulation tactics. Right, So it's not restricted to only con men. There's a lot of this going on, I think in the order. I mean, this could happen in the Orthodox world. You could have an abusive priest or he's a manipulative sure, but these things can happen anywhere and everywhere. But I do think they're more prevalent in the world of evangelicalism because so much of that is based on subjective feelings, experience, and not on external objective doctrines, history, dogma, et cetera. If it's all based on like the subjective, you're gonna get this kind of a situation going.
Speaker 29: Realizing is that I've been deconstructing, is that a lot of the shame and anxiety that I still struggle with today is largely due to the fact.
Speaker 7: That I was convinced that I needed to be safe and that I am not good enough. I was not born good enough. I will never be good enough without this thing.
Speaker 29: My ideas around eternity have changed a lot and been influenced in a really positive way by some of the things that have helped me along my deconstruction, which I'd like to point out, and I heard this on podcasts recently, which I will reference soon. The deconstruction part is important, but ultimately my goal is to reconstruct, to get rid of the beliefs that are actually really damaging, not only to me but to other people. And then, a big thing that I have always grappled with is the idea that homosexuality is oh.
Speaker 6: Here we go, okay, so here it's the skuttles stuff. She doesn't want to accept that Skuttles is wrong.
Speaker 2: And this other guy.
Speaker 6: He says, Oh, I've been listening to these podcasts about deconstructing this guy.
Speaker 30: Hey, did you know that Christians who deconstruct have abandoned the authority of God and made themselves their own authority, essentially becoming their own God. You may have heard that before. I definitely have, because I used to think it and I used to say it, that is, until I deconstructed. I may have put it a little less harshly and said something like, you're leaning on your own understanding instead of leaning on God, but the implication was clear. These people who deconstructed were pridefully trusting themselves rather than trusting God. Oh, of course I see things differently now. I don't speak for everyone who's deconstructed or is deconstructing, but I do think that it's helpful because there's so much talk about it, to hear from somebody who's sort of been through the process, because I think we can all understand one another a little bit better. My deconstruction didn't start with the decision to lean on my own understanding, and honestly, it felt a lot like the opposite of that.
Speaker 18: When I was a Christian.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time making.
Speaker 30: Sure that what I believe was true, and that usually meant going to sources that had arguments that supported what I already believed.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna play this guy's whole video because I listened to it earlier, and basically he just spends four minutes saying that how do I know to trust evangelical scholars or atheist scholars? And he said, at the end of the day, I'm just trusting scholars. And then he said, why don't I just trust myself or you know, something like that. He says, I've been listening to podcasts. What are the what are the deconstruction podcasts?
Speaker 31: I remember the exact moment that I stopped believing in God, And that might be kind of unusual, I imagine for most people. You know, it's this thing that happens over time. And while things did change for me over time.
Speaker 32: There was just this like specific, exact moment that I can point to a little bit of background.
Speaker 26: This was when I was in graduate school.
Speaker 32: I had gone to a Christian college for undergrad.
Speaker 6: Notice it's almost always evangelic people that are presented with probably terrible evangelical arguments, replies in theology, and then they as how long I've been saying it's it's atheism factory. Clown church is atheism factory. I mean we've been saying this for like ten years. So I'm assuming that's where this is going.
Speaker 28: But let's see, rounded by a lot of Christians who were charismatic or pentecoster, there we go.
Speaker 6: So feelings based, charismatic, gibberish, nonsense church, and that's what she's surrounded by. I bet you she went to some like freaking who's that TV? Some like TV preacher school, like who's that guy that had a big university Oral Roberts, Right, she probably wanted to like Oral Roberts university, lot.
Speaker 31: Of speaking tongues, doing miracles, giving prophecies.
Speaker 6: And being well, yeah, once you figure out that all that stuff is bunk, then if you think of Christianity as that, and then you realize none of these people are predicting the future, they're not doing miracles. They're rolling around acting like idiots and barking like dogs and giggling, thinking that that's worshiping God. Then it's like I'm out of here.
Speaker 32: Bro surrounded by that made me feel like I was really part of something exciting that.
Speaker 26: Like God's doing good work.
Speaker 6: But interestingly I was God's a concert, bro, God's like a concert.
Speaker 31: Never the one who actually did those things.
Speaker 26: I was just sort of adjacent to it.
Speaker 31: So I get to grad school, no one has any idea what.
Speaker 32: I'm talking about with any of those things. I'm a total weirdo, and so I spend more and more time kind of.
Speaker 21: Isolated, just trying so hard to kind of catch up to where my college friends were. I really wanted God to like show up to do some miracles, like all my friends had seen.
Speaker 6: They told me, yeah, but none of that charismatic stuff is legit. There were no there weren't. There weren't miracles in the Pentecostal churches. It's all people hyped up on their motion and deceiving themselves, and that's why it leaves everybody empty.
Speaker 24: I get asked a lot about deconstruction, especially when people find out that I deconstructed before deconstruction was even a term.
Speaker 6: Oh, like this gen next, it was way ahead everybody. He was like sohad like he was into deconstruction before their first like before you even even had their first CD. Like he was following Deconstruction, bro, like before you were even, like when you were in diapers, like I was at the Deconstruction show at the exit in in Nashville, bro, Like they were playing live, Like I felt their sweat dripping on me when they were live before you were even a bro like, comes way out of.
Speaker 24: You nineties and came back to the faith twenty years later becoming a pastor And oh shit, but in coming back, I was the pastor the establishment did not really like because I am far less worried about.
Speaker 6: Those I'm like so hip and cool, bro Like, this establishment didn't like me as a pastor or whatever.
Speaker 33: So like, come to my church, bro, we questioned God doubt or are in the midst of deconstructing from the American style performance based church system.
Speaker 5: And let's be real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, faith is a journey.
Speaker 1: It's not a static destination.
Speaker 6: And Okay, we're ex Christians.
Speaker 34: Of course we're going to speak about something we dedicated years of our lives to. We're ex Christians. We love the believer, we're just not too fond of the belief.
Speaker 1: We're ex Christians.
Speaker 2: Open.
Speaker 6: I hate these TikTok style videos where people are like talking to themselves like they're alternate, like they've got alters, and or they're like dissociating, and it's this is so lame and go back, even if.
Speaker 2: We wanted to.
Speaker 34: We're ex Christians. We're not mocking your religion. We're just pointing out the flaws within it.
Speaker 6: Okay, where's the I want to know what deconstruction is explained?
Speaker 26: Deconstructed Christians. When you as a child, we're scared of the boogeyman under your bed.
Speaker 35: We were scared of eternal damnation. And hell, we're deconstructed Christians.
Speaker 36: We get accused all the time of not being real Christians just because we we're deconstructed the hell. Hi, welcome back to my series reasons why I no longer identify as Christian and buckle up because this one is going to be a doozy.
Speaker 37: I'm gonna ruffle.
Speaker 6: See if you touch this thing it starts over.
Speaker 37: Hi, welcome back to my serious reasons why I no longer identify as Christian and buckle up because this one is going to be a doozy. I'm gonna ruffle a lot of feathers with this one.
Speaker 6: So edgy, Like, what how where is this edgy? I? Don't understand, like, literally the whole country is basically a bunch of Satanic pagans, So how is this even edgy?
Speaker 15: Like ruffled feathers.
Speaker 37: I was on the phone with my friend the other day and they said to me, you know, I'm really surprised that you're, you know, still so passionate about deconstruction because you've been on this journey for years. Personally, I believe one's deconstruction journey, especially with indoctrination, never really ends. However, like I'm just as passionate but about it. When I started as.
Speaker 6: I am, now, yeah, why are they calling it this? Who came up with this term?
Speaker 28: That?
Speaker 6: Suddenly all of these people repeat and pair it like my controlled slaves? I don't understand where this comes from. And they asked, does anyone that chat know where this is coming from? I mean, clearly it's evolving out of the Protestant sphere because I only hear the ex evangelicals saying this. But there had to be some podcast because they all say, I was listening to podcasts, so where's this coming from?
Speaker 37: And instantly I made the connection and I had never really thought about it before. The Evangelical church taught me that I was a victim. They taught me that I was persecuted, and to be joyful that I was persecuted. They taught me that my persecution and my oppression made me.
Speaker 38: Closer to God.
Speaker 37: It validated that I was chosen and I was doing something right. But then I grew up and I realized that the religion that I was a part of was the oppressor in this country, and that messed me up so badly.
Speaker 6: How in the world could anybody think that Christianity is the oppressor in America, which America is basically anti Christian, post Christian at this point, So like, how are you getting oppressed in a post Christian Satanic country. I don't understand that my.
Speaker 37: Religion upheld the system of enslaved people. My religion was the reason why LGBTQ plus people could not get married or walking out of the house together without getting lynched.
Speaker 6: Okay, so a bunch of maloney that, uh, Christianity is oppressing as good as people from marriage and they were literally gonna get lynched walking outside.
Speaker 39: Says Jesus will heal with you, Jesus will save you, Jesus will deliver you, Jesus will set you free Jesus. Jesus, Jesus will Well, the truth is, and the data is, and the reality is, Jesus will do none of those things for you.
Speaker 1: If you want those things done for you, you need to do it for yourself.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean again, I can tell you. In the evangelical world, like you know, they present Jesus as the self help thing that like fixes your problems, right, like my financial problems and my relationship problems, and Jesus my boyfriend, all that stuff. The way that it's presented in this whole domain again, it's really just uh, it's really just the factory of atheism because God is not a self help thing. And that's what I think a lot of these people were told that it was. And this is the danger of these This is the problem with heresy. Heresy and all this stuff produces these angry, bitter people because heresy is really an inauthentic delusion. It's not just something wrong, but it promotes delusion, and it promotes the false idea of what it is, and then it creates all these train wrecks as a result.
Speaker 40: Because I moved to Los Angeles and fell victim to the ways of the world, at least that's what happened, according to a lot of people who say this every time I open my big fat mouth and talk about my deconstruction on the internet, as I did recently on Howie Mandel's podcast Listen, I lost my faith because I moved the Los angel a long episode of my podcast where I told my story in detail.
Speaker 6: So I don't know what this keeps freezing? This sucks, Okay, So where's where do we go to read.
Speaker 38: Real and genuine? When I say this, the book that helped me deconstruct Christianity by far the most was the Bible. And I mean this completely wholeheartedly, genuinely. I read the Bible far more now than I did when I was a Christian. Learning about the different parts of the Bible, what types of literary tools are used in the writing of different books of the Bible, Learning which parts of the Bible.
Speaker 6: You didn't learn that when you were a Christian. Maybe that would have been the time to learn that, Like why is she learning this now that she's not a Christian? I mean, doesn't that itself say quite a bit right there?
Speaker 35: Well?
Speaker 1: Our letters?
Speaker 38: Who the letters are too? Learning which parts of learning.
Speaker 6: That parts of the Bible are poetry and letters. You didn't know that.
Speaker 38: I mean the Bible are poetry and use metaphorical language. Looking at context for everybody's favorite weapanized Bible versus There's a lot of parts of the Bible that when you look.
Speaker 6: At it, she has to be context pretty intellectual because you've got gigantic glasses and you wouldn't be You wouldn't wear those kinds of glasses unless you were really high a Q. So definitely a lot to listen to. There's got to be music.
Speaker 41: Yes, yes, it is sorry to tell you like this, but but God bless you and Jesus loves you.
Speaker 18: It is pretty toxic.
Speaker 41: It's a way of letting others know that you have something that we don't, that we are missing out on God's love, and that we need to be reminded that He loves.
Speaker 6: Us no matter how lost we are. Why does this guy have a nineteen ninety eight wine mom Italian poster with a cat in the background because he had his mom? Is this his ant's house? What's going on now?
Speaker 41: You think you're being kind, but in reality you're not. When someone tells me that Jesus loves me, two things.
Speaker 6: Cross my mind. First, remember all that Tuscany dcor that was popular in the nineties. Why is this atheist jamies in their laughing Why does this atheist dude have Tuscany decor?
Speaker 14: Is that sounds nuts to tell someone who doesn't believe in your God, God doesn't exist, because I realize how beautiful Tuscany dukor was from the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 6: So just a nice little body, little Kianti is all I need. I don't need God.
Speaker 41: For God, that your God loves them sounds absolutely psychotic. And even after I tell you that I don't believe in your uh buh imaginary friend, well, why would it sounds like?
Speaker 6: I mean, just just saying that my deity loves you doesn't mean that doesn't sound psychotic.
Speaker 41: Imaginary friend, you follow up with Jesus loves you. Why would I care what your imaginary friend.
Speaker 6: Thinks of this guy says he's probably the Antichrist. Dude, that's so edgy, bro.
Speaker 1: Every there.
Speaker 42: My brain breaks when I think.
Speaker 6: About, oh, she had a Whitney shirt.
Speaker 42: On the fact that Christianity is built off of a contradiction, the same concept that got Satan kicked out of heaven. Adam and Eve kicked out of the garden. Is this same concept that made Christ qualify to die on the cross for humanity and the same concept humanity has to follow to be qualified to get into fucking heaven.
Speaker 43: Being more like God.
Speaker 42: Now people will say, well, Satan was disobedient, but nobody will ask, how did Satan have the ability to be disobedient? If sin never existed in heaven and disobedience is sin, That's a real question to fucking ask. Nobody ever asked how was it after Adam and Eve eight.
Speaker 2: Of the what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Nobody ever asked that? That's been like? I like that one of the top religious theological debates in the history of religion. It is like the notion of free will and the existence of evil. I mean, nobody ever asked that. It's pretty pretty I mean, you're MII might not agree with the answers, but you're not the first person to ask this fruit in the garden.
Speaker 42: The first thing that they experienced was guilt and shame. When the fruit was supposed to make them like God. You mean to tell me this motherfucker walking around feel like guilty and shameful?
Speaker 1: Tell you Christ was perfect?
Speaker 42: But my question is, why does the Bible depict God's perfect is being superior to Christ perfect? And if they are God in three person, why didn't.
Speaker 6: The Trinity?
Speaker 20: Is?
Speaker 5: Just like.
Speaker 38: My brain breaks.
Speaker 44: I don't know what I believe about God, but these are a few things that you can't deny Christians absolutely.
Speaker 6: Eight The phrase let go and let God.
Speaker 26: You know, the first time somebody said.
Speaker 27: That, they were like, we write that.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 18: It's so succinct.
Speaker 44: It rolls off the tongue, the alliteration. Even if you don't believe in God, you're gonna find yourself tempted to.
Speaker 6: Say, okay, need to let.
Speaker 15: Go, Oh my God, Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm sure that I really need to listen to you single mom Claire. Here about our theological religious traditions.
Speaker 26: There, every religion has their own form of it. Even the atheists have. Like meditation, we can't deny it's so good for us, and what a sea to get.
Speaker 6: Like older, it's like so good for us or whatever, like have you ever heard of like meditation or whatever. It's pretty much like pary of us. So good for us.
Speaker 44: Men doing a daily meditation practice love it. Number three the music Hillsong Bethel so good.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I'm I how would you even? You have to be completely ignorant of everything? I mean, does nobody like deconstruction if you wanted to deconstruct, like maybe think about where did the Bible come from? You Notice their deconstructing is all self, it's all their own subjectives self.
Speaker 15: Where that gets jugged?
Speaker 45: When I first felt bad and had bad feelies, that made me the preacher?
Speaker 6: And what about deconstructing and thinking about, well, where does the religion come from? Because if you thought about where the religion came from, you would think, well, maybe Hillsong is not the source of Christianity, or like maybe there was something before Hillsong. But this you're seeing a window into the mindset of like the normies and the average people out there. I'm not meaning to be rude or arrogant, but this is the mindset of most people. Is this kind of stuff? I think she's trying to be funny too, which is it's not actually funny.
Speaker 44: Oh Heaven must be real because I go there when I hear the song the Blessing by Kerry Joe Five Children and their Children, it's good disappointment she's.
Speaker 6: Trying to be funny, but in her mind like Heaven is like the best pop song that year.
Speaker 26: Heard Emotions, it feels good, number four, It feels good.
Speaker 6: You notice almost every evangelical that we've listened to who's deconstructed has talked about how they felt and their feelings, even the dudes. The word blessing.
Speaker 44: I know the Christians don't completely own this, but they definitely don't think somebody's Christian If they say, like, oh, that blessed to.
Speaker 1: Me, that's blessing. I think it's just such a delicate No.
Speaker 6: I think that they're even word that really.
Speaker 44: Wraps up exactly how it feels to be blessed. And no matter where I am in my like faith block, whatever my faith, I will always.
Speaker 46: Say that blessed me.
Speaker 1: This is a blessing. You're a blessing.
Speaker 18: It's so good.
Speaker 6: Look at that poor baby over there. He's just like, when is it's gonna end? When it's gonna end? That poor baby has been tortured by his mommy's tiktoks. He looks miserable.
Speaker 1: Because I just want the idea that I'm.
Speaker 2: I want someone else to.
Speaker 6: What is wrong. Like all of the people who are twenty five an under completely losing their mind. They're completely gone. She's got green hair, she's she's crying about the oppression in the Bible. What is she even talking about? But by the way, uh, why is oppression wrong? Like on what basis? I mean, I believe that oppression is wrong, but I have a basis for it. So what's the basis for oppression being wrong?
Speaker 1: I don't understand the world, guys, I don't understand.
Speaker 21: I don't understand any of it.
Speaker 7: I don't understand people that.
Speaker 2: Everybody else is.
Speaker 44: Can't begin to describe to you how valid your emotions and thoughts and Okay.
Speaker 6: But wait a minute. If nobody can tell other people that they're wrong, you just told everybody that they're wrong. By thinking that you can tell people they're wrong, It's amazing how silly and foolish people are, which is probably why Scripture says that the fool has said in his heart there's no God. When you say that, when you go in that direction, you have the appearance of wisdom and insight and knowledge and reasoning and all this stuff, But in reality, you're becoming a fool. And what happens is that you don't even realize that the very things you're saying are contradictory to say that you can never tell people they're wrong and that you're a bigot. If you try to tell other people are wrong, you're being a bigot because you're telling people they have to be relativists.
Speaker 29: Feelings are about this topic that was getting very emotional the first time I watched this video, because.
Speaker 6: Why are you getting emotional? The only emotion I have is laughter at this ridiculous woman. What so again, we don't need. This is women being moved by their emotions and not by their rational faculty. And that's why we can't go to these people for this kind of stuff.
Speaker 47: Does anybody else find an interesting and in popular Christianity it goes without being said that God is a man until somebody suggests that God might be a woman. Then the response from Bible thumpers is God doesn't have a gender, He is beyond gender. If God can't be confined to a gender, why do we require everybody to refer to God as he will not refer to God?
Speaker 6: Well, in a sense, he does have a gender because He came as the son, and the son became in carnate as a man, and so his father God is the Father. But it's not a strict biological identity. It is a both and a not an either or.
Speaker 25: Does anybody else sign it?
Speaker 18: What is?
Speaker 20: There's some insane but very common Christian loopholes. Some Christians are completely against Halloween, but you know they're going to do a fall festival. They're going to do a little trunk or treat with their church. Everyone dresses up, there's candy. They're doing what the rest of the world does on Halloween. This loophole is so funny to me because I'm just like, just go trigger treating. As you will know, most of the Amish are not allowed to drive cars.
Speaker 25: This is a traditional form of transportation.
Speaker 20: But also very common for them to hire English people, which are non Amish people, to drive them around. For some Amish, their church does allow them to do this for others.
Speaker 6: This is well, this is just pointing out the phariseeical hypocritical stupidity of cults. I mean a little bit of.
Speaker 20: A loophole, but I do not blame them. Now Mormons, this makes sense. They're not allowed to drink coffee or tea. You would think no caffeine at all. No, the Mormons have their caffeine fixed, Cruce, sodas, waves and soaking cornerstones.
Speaker 18: At being Mormon.
Speaker 20: At my conservative Christian college, we weren't allowed to dance. You might be saying, but everyone's dancing here, everyone's dancing here. But this is actually okay because it's not dancing, it's choreography. Let's talk about how bundies have chaperones on their dates. This is an interesting loophole to me because they always have.
Speaker 6: I actually like this video. She's actually doing a good job so far. Like I mean, this is the kind of stupid stuff that I would point out amongst a lot of cults that are totally hypocritical.
Speaker 20: Chaperones are like below the age of thirteen. They have them on their dates for accountability. But I'm like, if you really wanted some who was going to watch you and hold you accountable, you would hire a sibling who's not seven.
Speaker 6: No that I've never heard of bringing a thirteen year old or a ten year old on your date as a chaperone. That's just the parent. That's just the parents getting away with free babysitting right there.
Speaker 18: That's all that is.
Speaker 6: That's retarded dude, women.
Speaker 20: Who are just like I waited. They'll do all the things, but like everyone knows that you were having and to make sure that you were still in the eyes of the church, in the eyes of Christianity, and then they'll walk around high and mighty for the rest of them.
Speaker 6: I don't know what a V card is, but do I get a bitcoin refund? Do I get a two percent bitcoin payback on my V card when I use it at the gas station? What do y'all think? Delphinitely, bro, five dollars, Thank you for these studies. Do you listen to the new Neuro album?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: I forgot that, so they delayed it coming out and it's out now and I just shared that I forgot to download it. In fact, I'm gonna do that right now. So I have not yet heard the new Neuro album. But hey, I'm excited. What we're like ten years? Nine years? There's good, good things happening, guys. It's not all bad. The stars are aligning. Did you see that Nero liked my post the other day? I was like, whoa dude, We're in some weird dimension where Oasis comes back. Nero has a new album after nine years. I mean, I don't know what is going on, but as there's good signs as well as bad signs, I don't know what that. Everything is just so crazy. It's just all weird timing though we're in the nineties again. Somehow we're in some sort of cern alternate dimension where the nineties are back, but it's also apocalyptic almost. I don't know.
Speaker 20: So they're lives, and I just want to say to them, like, you were not a you did things that other people consider to be also it's a construct. Anyways, What are some of your favorite loopholes? We're some insane but very common Christian loopholes. Some Christians are completely I.
Speaker 6: Liked I heard video.
Speaker 2: It was good too.
Speaker 1: What is God?
Speaker 6: What's with the videos of all these evangelical teenagers crying? I don't understand what, Like they're having melted down. They're doing this to get attention.
Speaker 37: I guess out of the trenches not.
Speaker 48: To shit on this, you know, endearing moment or in this endearing motivational video that inspires so many It's so funny that from a group of people, not these people specifically, but a lot of these people who believe in this religion, and I make my content.
Speaker 49: They always say, well, you can't expect God to do X, Y and Z because he's not a genie. Yet y'all are walking around saying you love him because he pulled you out of the trenches. Isn't that something that he's doing for you because you've probably prayed to get out of the trenches and he answered that prayer, and that's why you love him. Right, that's not even the overall point. Because I remember time in my life where I was a Christian and when somebody would ask me why I followed God, I would say the same thing because of the things that he brought me through, the things that he gave me strength to endure.
Speaker 6: So once again, the bases are all purely subjective, nothing to do with like the external and like what's rationally the case, what is the evidence point to, what's the philosophical argument for it? It's subjective feelings. And of course she's going to cite some goofy evangelical wine Mom podcast. If you are a Christian money and I's an alcohol wine Mom Hong Kong, this is like God on X five dollars. To me, the Vatican one system is impossible for a fallen man to maintain. Yeah, I mean, I think that's part of it. Of course, they're just gonna say, well, if God can provide and guide the church to preserve the scriptures, and if God can preserve tradition, he can preserve a hope. Yeah, he could do that. But the question is is that the governance that he chose for the church, And if so, why are there's so many counter examples in the history of the Church that really really only a few one or two counterexamples should undo the people claims about it. So if patar are ten dollars, the Orthodox pray to the saints, Yes, we believe in the intercession of saints. Watched the argument that I have with the guy at the beginning of yesterday's five hour line stream. Jesus said, did not pray to the dead Jesus mediator, Well, the saints are alive to God. They're not dead. That's why Jesus says Abraham is not dead but lives to God. In the Book of Revelation five, six, seven, eight, the Saints are seen interceding and praying and bon Jovie in nineteen twelve fifty dollars, Thank you so much, Jay I'm sure you've discussed this, but would Catholicism just be another form of utopianism putting the pope as god man on earth. This has been criticized. It was the criticism ultimately of Dostoevsky in the famous Grand Inquisitor chapter, that the earthly geopolitical power turned to the papacy, the Tomma Grigorn reforms has resulted in a earthly power based religion, which is a form of utopianism. And so that's actually the entire point of Dostievsky's Famous Inquisitor chapter. So he was making that argument. Saint Justin Popovich echoes that in his critique of the papacy as well as the key example of Renaissance humanism. So yes, faith, faith in life in Christ by Saint Justin Popovich and the Grand Inquisitor make that point, bon Jovi exactly. Now, I don't think we're exactly there yet to where Roman Catholicism is literally just this attempt at a utopian building of the Kingdom of God on earth. But the seeds have been there, and if you know, he continues in the path that it's on, which I don't see how how it could be otherwise. I mean, the only thing I could see is that it it, it goes away and converts to Orthodoxy, and then whoever doesn't convert the Orthodoxy real Orthodoxy is the Roman thing becomes this other world religion. That's Chris lom new Agu something emotional appeal, Gordon one dollar. You cannot reject the papacy. Well, that's funny because even the papacy admits that the Orthodox Church, which has rejected the papacy for one thousand years, has maintained his existence as believers in the true Faith, in the One True Gospel and so forth. So how have we maintained our existence for a thousand years if we can't do that without the pope? Patar five dollars? Is a baptism require for salvation Orthodoxy? Yes, salvation is not a one time sinner's prayer thing. It's an ongoing thing throughout your life. Any Montese one dollar. I'd like to see you and Sam interact and have a debate. Well, I mean, I don't want to have a falling out with Sam. I love Sam. I don't want to see him go in the wrong direction, even if he chose to go to the Alicism. I still be friendly with him. I'm friendly with Tim Gordon, but we don't have to debate to have a discussion about these topics. Squad ten dollars. Do you know what glass beat is? Can you give your two cents on it? I don't know what that is? But is this getting into something dirty or something? I don't know what that is? Jake Burnet's one dollar. What is the imminent threat to America's success in the near future? The most imminent threat? It's all of them together, right, I mean, it's like the lack of enforcing the laws that already exist.
Speaker 2: About about the Wonder Wall.
Speaker 6: It's the toxic culture, it's the attack on biology in children. I mean, all of these things are kind of like the central threats. So it's hard to say that there's one. All these bonds three dollars. Kamala is not any intellectual. She's a fake and a fraud. Yeah, you know, I'm kind of at that point where it's like, is she just totally out to lunch in an idiot or is she cunning and a little more malicious and she plays dumber than she is. Some people do this, and some politicians can actually effectively do this. I'm not spent enough time listening to Kamala to really pay attention. But she probably is an idiot, but she could be more cunning and be playing the dumb facade to get away with more stuff at Flora. Ten dollars do work, Jay, this is kind of work. I mean, I'm starting to get a headache from all these goobers and goofballs. I don't know if I could take much more of that. I still haven't figured out or heard a clear answer as to what deconstruction is.
Speaker 35: Please just give me a little bit of your time. It is not our job Christians to make our religion the law.
Speaker 50: Of the land.
Speaker 6: That is not what actually Ultimately it is so not true. Donelle says, I will be given a talk on religious trauma. So this is religious trauma. I mean it's not. I mean, if this is religious trauma, then going to a concert is religious trauma, because I mean I see Taylor Swift Chicks, Swifties crying and acting a fool just like these evangelicals do. So, I mean, everybody twenty five and under calls everything trauma. It's like I didn't try to negotiaton today.
Speaker 15: I was traumatized because somebody looked at me.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 15: Trauma.
Speaker 6: Everything is trauma.
Speaker 26: Why did God decide communicates through literature something?
Speaker 43: This may hurt a couple of Christians feelings, but let's ask this question. What if God intended for that to happen? Rather than think that God has everything in our best interest? Why can't we for one moment? And I know it might be blasphemous for some, for some of y'all Christians, why she.
Speaker 6: Wearing an ink? I mean, if God a bad dude, then why she turned into Was she gonna be an Egyptian? Egyptian prince? She a queen?
Speaker 50: It's so interesting to me that when I was a Christian, when I.
Speaker 6: Wasn't I mean, is Egyptology more rational than what we believe? I mean, Egyptology is crazy.
Speaker 50: Evangelical worship leader.
Speaker 6: When I served on minute, when I was an evangelical worship leader and ran the ministry teams. Problem number one, So women are not supposed to be leading the church.
Speaker 50: Three teams when I was preaching, when I was praying for when I was preaching.
Speaker 6: Number one problem right there, We're not supposed to be preaching people.
Speaker 50: No one ever doubted the legitimacy of my salvation.
Speaker 51: No one ever said, I don't know if you're really a Christian, And certainly no one ever doubted that I truly believed in God, that I really did have relationship with Jesus.
Speaker 6: You'll notice in all of the evangelical situations here, it's all it's all purely individual and subjective. And you can't call into question my relationship with Jesus because Jesus my boyfriend, and it's never ever about objective things. This is the problem with this whole delusion. And look, every person that we've gone through who's deconstructing is a former evangelical.
Speaker 51: Now now that I've come out as an atheist and said that I no longer believe in any God's or deities, I am constantly told that I must have never been a real Christian, that I never believed, that I'm a fraud. This is all called the no trus gods and fallacy, by the way, because as long as I was serving their agenda and believing what they believed and being.
Speaker 2: A good way.
Speaker 6: Wait, it's what does she say, the not trust God gods did fallacy, the no true Scotsman fallacy? She got it held I gotta hear those the no true gods and fallacy? Is that what she said?
Speaker 50: Because as long as I.
Speaker 51: Was serving their agenda and believing what they believed and being a good little sheep like the rest of them, then bought some fallacy by the way, that I'm a fraud.
Speaker 50: This is all called the no true Scots and fallacy.
Speaker 6: Okay, No, she did say no true scotsman fallacy.
Speaker 51: So I was serving their agenda and believing what they believed and being a good little sheep like the rest of them, then I was praised and I was absolutely validated in my belief.
Speaker 6: And no, they're all talking about if you notice the term they all use the same terms, right, they're all deconstructing, and I needed to be validated, and I'm just deconstructing right now.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 6: People are really just regurgitators, you know what I mean. That's the sad part is that. I mean, I think for a lot of these people, they probably really were mistreated or they obviously saw the absurdity and whatever evangelical thing they were in, and so they go to TikTok and they go to internet. They got that podcast, and they find people making interesting and valid points about the absurdities of all that, and then they just regurgitate, you know what I mean. So they're basically just spinning back out what other TikTokers are saying.
Speaker 50: One thought that I was being afraught. I was given the benefit of the doubt. But now my denial of their dogma is such a threat.
Speaker 25: You're not horny.
Speaker 26: You actually just need a.
Speaker 6: Hug you need That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about. That's just a speaking my language right now.
Speaker 47: What's called a cycle of fam So the next time someone comes and tells me that God told them to tell me dot, I'm calling.
Speaker 6: It crut So he's right though, all of these evangelicals that are in delusion saying God spoke to me and told me to tell you about Uh, the money is coming away. You just got to keep believing this is all delusion. Oh she's look at this empowered. She's gonna sing I can't play it because little ding the algorithm. But all right, so, uh, what is here? We go? What is deconstructing? Because I heard a bunch of people yapping about it, I have not heard anybody explain what it is. Oh dude, look at this dude, do looking rough bro lay Off, the lay Off, the Mad Dog twenty twenty and the Virginia slams bro a.
Speaker 5: Pretty aggressive stance against the idea of deconstruction. Like, for instance, apologist Sean McDowell recently just had Atleasta Childers.
Speaker 25: And Tim Barnett onto his podcast.
Speaker 5: Where unfortunately they just said the infamous line, if you've deconstructed your left your faith, you were a Christian to begin with. So there's a lot of misconceptions about the idea of deconstruction in general. So let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: What does it mean?
Speaker 6: You notice it basically the whole country is turning into a reddit. Soy person, I think that's the goal, is to like retify the entire country, to become complete chunk ball mind control MPC people that they can just regurgitate, have a big mob army of like borg hive mind people that just regurgitate whatever garbage TikTok spits up.
Speaker 1: Mean to deconstruct your faith?
Speaker 5: Well, here's what I mean when I talk about it, and I know that I'm not the only one who uses this definition. Deconstruction is merely just critically thinking about why you believe what you believe interrogating your faith, taking it apart layer by layer piece.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, well, we do that in presuppositionalism, so we would not have a problem with that peace.
Speaker 5: And checking to see if you find any veracity in the claims of the faith.
Speaker 1: And with that definition in mind.
Speaker 6: What do you want about this guy is iving a little struggles with his sexuality.
Speaker 24: I get asked a lot about deconstruction, especially when people find out that I deconstructed before deconstruction.
Speaker 6: Bro, Like you don't even know, Like I was deconstructing, uh, like getting tickets to their concerts before you, like even had diapers, dude, Like I was way before you.
Speaker 25: About deconstructing and reconstructing.
Speaker 6: Our Have you noticed that every deconstructing man is a soyman who looks just like the IPA beer titty bros that I make fun of. Interesting, I'm noticing a pattern here. Maybe evangelical i pas are making soymen into atheist men. Eight Here at Restore, Zach Lambert is a lead pastor, so he's there's a lot of toxicity in our lead pastor Zach. Zach is just really toxic. So we also have a mercury pastor and we have a I saw a lead pastor. I know it's lead pastor, but it made me think of lead pastor.
Speaker 25: Now, if you aren't familiar with those terms, I want you to think of your faith.
Speaker 6: Why is he preaching at the internet like he's in a congregation preaching a podium.
Speaker 25: Faith as a house made of bricks. Now, when I say your faith, I mean your beliefs, your spiritual practices, your church background, your religious community, et cetera. All of that wrapped into one is your faith and your faith. I want you to think of it like a house made of bricks.
Speaker 6: Look, he's got foundation was most like he's got built ipa titties as usual.
Speaker 25: You were young, whether through directly growing up in church or just being exposed to it through relationships and media. Those early spiritual beliefs and practices were the first bricks put in place, and they serve as a foundation for your house.
Speaker 6: These are your titty bricks, and they will serve as the foundation of your h I was about to what do you call it when you when you like a home brewery. I was trying to think of a home brewery. I messed up one joke, that's right, Oh, crap, That's what I was looking for. Okay, So basically I'm questioning, it's just questioning my belief system. Why are they all repeating these terms anyway? Okay, I don't, I can't. Here we go. This is the last dude here.
Speaker 25: Not Christians, and they will not be safe, the same as true for the honors the Orthodox Sending.
Speaker 51: Two Christians tell each other that they're not real Christians is absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 6: Why is that funny?
Speaker 26: First of all, it's kind of.
Speaker 51: Nice them to get a taste of their own medicine, considering they know truth. But it's also like listening to sci fi fans argue over what is canon and what isn't.
Speaker 26: But most of all, it is.
Speaker 6: How completely there's nothing inherently contradictory about people in any system saying that these people over here are not true adherence to the system. Why is that hilarious or absurd? I mean, that's that's really Any group will have that has some common set of beliefs will by necessity like exclude people who are not real adherence to that system. So there's nothing inherently contradictory about one group saying the other groups are heretic.
Speaker 26: Unclear and inconsistent. The Bible's message.
Speaker 6: Is the Bible? Why did she put it in the Bible?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 20: Like?
Speaker 6: Why is their scare quotes around the Bible? Like like there's like we don't exactly know what that is. It's just the Bible this like what is even that? What the hell is even that?
Speaker 26: What it says so much?
Speaker 25: So?
Speaker 6: Does she not know that? That's a fallacy. The fact that people disagree with an interpretation has nothing to do with whether the book's true or false.
Speaker 26: They condemn each other to help, and they're the ones who believe.
Speaker 2: In the same God.
Speaker 6: Supposedly, well, why is it wrong to do that?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 26: But the reason I'm an atheist is because I don't have correct understand.
Speaker 6: You are an atheist because you are who she looks just like what's her face?
Speaker 27: You're a.
Speaker 6: Be great, be great? An half away? That's why. That's that's Anne half a mile away.
Speaker 31: Why do people leave their faith?
Speaker 6: If you were deconstructing, you might have heard we heard her a minute ago. It's all the same. If the press are preserving the same God, does she talking with her too? Brush, don't be point your twoth broch of me. That's an act of aggress's all microaggression. Point your tooth broch of me, girl, I'm dom do, I'm over here, dodging that tooth brush right here. I get this question every one. Oh of course, this woman, this wine mom over here, Wonda dam Nirvana shirt I dig instracting my acresianity.
Speaker 15: And now I listen to peril Jam and Nirvana like it's nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 6: What's the nineties again?
Speaker 31: Like I said, Wow, So I'm just going to talk about it from my point of view.
Speaker 46: So basically, for me in the last couple of years, basically B'SO therapy and time spet.
Speaker 6: It's all me me, me, me me therapy, therapy, my subjective stuff. It's nothing to do with object objective truth or false stood. You know, I came face to.
Speaker 26: Face with some of the traumas they experienced trauma in the church. Before I say anything else, I want to put a disclaimer out.
Speaker 6: That this is not my traumatize.
Speaker 46: My parents are incredible, And I also want to say that I know that, And why is it not your parents fault?
Speaker 6: If you if you were traumatized by what they're subjecting you to, is it wouldn't it be partially their fault.
Speaker 46: Church is run by imperfect people. I'm fully aware of that. I have a lifetime of those tiny little church hearts. Those aren't the ones that I'm deconstructing from.
Speaker 45: Tiny little church a bunch of people, tiny little church hurts. It's my own little village of tiny little church hurt people. They live inside my feeties. Chenny, tiny chy people, tiny church hurts. What are the big church hurts? Like Roman Catholic peedo abuse? Is that like the big church? What's a tiny church hurt? Fighting over the castle roll?
Speaker 6: What's the tiny church? Or No, I don't want to know what a tiny church heurt is? Or does she mean like literally like she has a tiny church, Like there's a little bitty like three foot model of a church and she stubbed her toe on. What's a tiny church heart?
Speaker 46: But through digging up some of my own trauma and.
Speaker 6: Seeing the what do you notice again to get my chum, everybody in all of this is repeating all the same phraseology, and there's a pattern to this. Everyone is basically saying, Okay, I watched a bunch of TikTok YouTube videos. I'm going to deconstruct figure out the traumas and places that I was hurt, say that I was manipulated and hurt by whatever. I mean, maybe they were in some cases, but and then I invent this narrative that I was a victim and Christianity is basically oppressing everyone. I mean, yeah, if you were at some weirdo evangelical sector cult, it probably was oppressing people. I totally agree. Okay, I can't take any more of this. This is too like just low tier stuff. King of hellas three dollars. Will there be a breakdown of society and chaos socially in order to establish a world or I think that it's almost inevitable and inescapable. I don't really see how well without large scale shocks to the system, control chaos, engineer chaos. What was the arc of crisis? The Brazinski model? It seems like that's almost always necessary because there's never a smooth transition into oh hey, everyone just get the UBI. It seems like the system benefits and capitalizes always on a crisis. So if you read most of the global elite texts, how do they always begin their books? We are in a crisis? Crisis crisis crisis. Ours is a time of crisis, all the crises. They always hype this up, and usually their crises are manufactured or exaggerated, or mayven not existent. Climate change is going to destroy the world, you know, this kind of stuff. Therefore we must enact total socialism. Jake Burnet's five dollars. What is your response to skittles when they are born this way? I say, girlfriend, you just better crank up that lady, God got tune, because I'm saying it with you, girl, That's what I say. Is there any research on this well, saying that you're born with something like that? First of all, there's no way to prove that. So it's an assertion. If you go back to people like Kinsey. A lot of the claims of Alfred Kinsey are the basis for the turns out everyone is skittles. Did you know Alphred Kinsey did a bunch of studies that were violations of human rights, by the way, within this I mean, even if you don't believe in human rights, within the system, what they say is human rights. Alfred Kinsey violated all that with his disgusting stuff that he did and his publications. Because the basis to say, well, then you know, everybody's faking gray. Literally, everyone is faking gray on a spectrum, but only some of us are like, you're like four percent fake and gray, people like RuPaul eighty percent faking gray, ninety percent taking gray. But everyone is fake and gray. We're all on a spectrum. So my assumption, my guess, would be that it all goes back to Alfred Kinsey's fraudulent studies and his degeneracy. But Alfred Kinsey has been exposed as a front. Remember John Money. Who's John Money? John Mayer body is one man.
Speaker 15: I want too run through the awesome high school.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the well. The only reason I said RuPaul might not be one hundred percent is because I think I don't know and I don't care to check. But as far as I know, there's still the downstairs plumbing, so he's not fully something else? Is that correct?
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 6: All you roup Paul fans in the chat can correct me on that. Work Try to the left, work, turn to the right, Come a girl, give us a twirl, all y'all Paul fans be.
Speaker 15: Like, yeah, he's speaking my language now, m M.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, y'all over here bitching and not knowing Otis songs. Look, Oasi is basically the end of rock and roll. I mean, there's no more rock bands. Oasis was the last of great bands. I mean, I hate to tell it to you. That's gonna be controversial. Everybody's going to bitch about it. But there's no more rock and roll bands. That's it. They're done, that's there's no more. In fact, you think I'm joking. The one of these big producers, what was his name, Rick Biato. I forget who he is. I've heard his name. I forget who's the producer for. I just watched his video because it popped randomly yesterday, and he said, have you noticed there's no more bands anymore? Now? Obviously I don't mean literally there's no bands.
Speaker 52: Here.
Speaker 6: This guy so he's some sort of like like classic you know, music producer guy. I don't remember who was a producer for. But he said, have you noticed that there's no more bands? And that's because when you go on the charts. He was talking about something like the top few hundred bands or artists on the charts, they're all single solo artists because that's how the system works. The model works better to just promote individuals and it's not really feasible to have bands anymore. And he pointed out something like there's only three bands in the top whatever of the charts nowadays, and I don't know, I'd never heard of any of the three that he listed, But so this is an interesting development for where music has gone. So music has gone into this direction of I'm not saying there's no bands, he's saying that the charts are dominated by single solo artists. That the system and the record industry whatever's left of that, that's really what they promote now. So it was an interesting video. I obviously I don't really keep up with the music industry because it seemed like music, and it was pretty it was pretty much dead like ten fifteen years ago, right, Wasn't it pretty much like going away because pretty much all of the musicians were figuring out, Okay, I gotta have my own website and people just are gonna download this stuff. So the only way to make money is to tour, like the bands figured that out like fifteen years ago.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 6: But yeah, well that's what he says. The pop stars have like this army of people that the production and record companies are providing to make them into these products. And I think this is really signaling the end of what we have thought of as like rock and roll bands and all that Isn't that weird? It's weird to think. Imagine going back to the nineties and your nineties self asking you being like, what's the future, Like, you know, who are the musicians?
Speaker 25: Like?
Speaker 6: It would blow their mind if you started trying to explain to them what it's like now in the future, because it sounds like it would be ideal. Wit, everybody can have their own website and they can do their own stuff. That sounds ideal. Yeah, but it's not really ideal.
Speaker 25: Now.
Speaker 6: I understand bands have drama, but bands have drama back when all of the top one hundred charting artists were mostly bands. Yeah, I know, tame and But he's talking about today's charts. Tam and Paula is not on the top fifty right now or whatever, not saying there's no bands. He's saying that bands are like fading away because record companies would rather have this corporate team behind a single Billie Eilish or Taylor Swift. That's what he's saying. Ooh, interesting points since their hypocrite is dead internet theory applicable to all of the other cultural institutions. Mmmm hmm interesting, Oh, Tam and Paula is one guy I thought he I thought he had a band. I didn't even know that. I mean, I have the albums. I just assumed that he had like backup or whatever. But you know what Ed Cheran is this Ed Seron doesn't have a band. I don't care for Ed Scheron, but Jamie really likes Ed Shearon. I want to go. Wanted to go to the concerts, so I bought her tickets a few months ago. And what was interesting was that it's just him and his like loop machine, right, so all the songs are him. He did have like a couple of artists join him for a collab, but it wasn't a backup band. So even Ed Sheeran is like just one dude. Go check out my video I did on dead Internet theory. It's a kind of an extreme sort of I think I see dead internet theory as more of a well, would you say, more of a thought experiment, But there's some truth to it, because the idea is it seemed like around twenty fifteen sixteen, the internet seemed to really change. Part of that, of course, was that Google and the big tech companies the algorithm changed because of the drama around the twenty sixteen election, right, Russia Gate and all that. But the theory of internet theory goes further and says, what if the Internet was largely flooded with AI and bots at that time and that also contributing to the large scale change in the way we feel and interact with the Internet. Yeah, there could be something to that. I mean, I definitely think. For example, I do a lot of research obviously, and so you know before I'd say from twenty from twenty sixteen to now, Google as a search engine basically doesn't work because I would say at least sixty to seventy percent of what you could pull up back then you can't even find it anymore. It's pretty wild. Do you remember AOL's AOL and CDs? Absolutely? Man, did y'all watch my livestream? I did on like the nineties. That was a fun livestream. So bands are disappearing? And how has that internet theory perhaps affected the music genre? Well? What about AI? Like how many tracks are AI tracks? For example? As you guys remember when I sang my wonderful, beautiful cringe core hit, the Matt Dillahunty song Matt Dila Monkey Scooter produced this AI version in like no time that was way more catchy than my original Matt Dila Monkey song, and it sounded like a literal black choir and something. Well, wait a minute, if the public AI program can do this, maybe they've been doing AI music for freaking who knows how long. And don't think that the record companies wouldn't scam you by basically just like imagine if you're I don't know, Miley Cyrus and the record company says, we click the button a few times and like the AI spit out twenty new Amiley Cyrus songs. You gotta think that's happening, right, Let's see check this out. So this is AI. What's the program called Suno or something like that. I mean, this sounds like a black choir from the seventies or earth Wind and Fire or something producing some kind of big R and B soulful ballad. It doesn't sound I mean, it kind of sounds AI. But I'm sure that if you're a zillionaire, you have access to a better AI than this.
Speaker 15: Right until the monkeys.
Speaker 2: You find up in that tree? What you doing up there? Why you scarce? Why you run it from every de bad? You ran from the true and from me? Man till the monkeys like the semail monkeys.
Speaker 52: With tumbanantas between the trees hanging down upside down. That's a smile, the SMI man telling monkey, what you doing to me?
Speaker 1: Till until a monkey.
Speaker 9: The mall.
Speaker 6: You get the point. So if this public goofy Ai can spit out something that good, you know that a zillionaire, billionaire record company with access to something fancier could spit out something better. You know what I mean? Anyway, so I'm starting to think too. I mean, I don't believe Mendela effect. I think it's Mendel effect is stupid. But what if they're trying to My theory is, what if they're trying to like erase aspects of culture, maybe as an experiment, or maybe they're actually trying to do it. I mean, we all saw what the search engines a few weeks ago, a few months ago, remember that when all of the people in history were suddenly brothers and sisters. Now no offense to my brothers and sisters, but listen, y'all, are not all of the people in history? Okay? And remember this Google and other this sort of scandal while back, and then they said, oh, this is a mistake. But so basically AI spat out African and Black versions of every person in history by mistake. So I'm thinking, okay, well so wait a minute. So there we see a window into what could be an example or a means by which you could try to erase history. And if you think about Maoism, remember they tried to do this with the Culture Revolution that Mao ran and Mao like energized and used the youth to try to erase history. Yeah, exactly, it was intentional. Yeah, So if mal was an example of that erasing of history and rewriting it, all of these crazy cult people in this woke you know, CRT d I, S DG cult like they're going to do the same stuff, right that They're willing to do whatever to erase history. So now you know, so what if they're experimenting with erasing things to see if they can maybe get away with it, erasing certain things like could that be elements of what people think is Mandela effect? I think most Mandela effect nonsense is just people misremembering events. Kirk Cobain was black. I always thought. I mean, I knew that a long time ago.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 6: I got a painting of Kurt Cobain and the paint has darkened. That's what you people think. No, No, the paint didn't darken. Kirk Cobain was always a brother. That's what you Gu's what you got wrong. Anyway, what if? What if there's going to be an attempt to create totally fictional history. You see what I'm saying, And I think that's very plausible. That's why I think it's more important to have physical copies of stuff. That's why we got so many books. I got two different libraries.
Speaker 44: Why.
Speaker 6: Well, because a lot of this stuff they're going to try to get rid of it. I mean, all these sci fi dystopian stories like Fahrenheit four fifty one, they're not just dystopian stories. These are like what they're going to do. And today, when I was looking at my stupid music collection on Apple, I hate using Apple's music collection. But because cars don't have CDs anymore, you have to if you want to listen to music in your car, you have to have it all on the stupid phone. So I'm looking on here and I was thinking about, say, old Oasis CDs that I had, and I'm almost certain that I had a two disc live track familiar to millions that had a song on it. And when you go and look, now, I could be misremembering. This could be a actual case of misremembering something. But when you look on the online versions of albums, and this isn't just a case, and this is random Oasis example that I've noticed a lot of different online Apple versions of these downloads, I don't think these are all the same. I heard a song the other day and I'm like, that's not the song from the nineties. That's some weird version, but it was presented as if that was the normative version of that song. I forget which example this was. This is a different example, and I wonder how many cases of things being changed like this.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: Somebody pulled up a Disney example the other day where I've never watched Lelo and Stitch, but apparently Disney has gone back and changed and they showed the two different versions, like they've actually changed the Lelo and Stitch to make her not be jumping into a dryer. And my suspicion is that people complained because a child could see that jumping a dryer and get stuck in there. But what they changed it to is like an look like an oven, or like a that's even worse, right, or like something to do with like do Why are you in here asking about my personal life? Yes, I'm married, and you're not here to promote other people's discourse. Get out of here anyway? Who's cooking me in the chat? What are you talking about?
Speaker 25: Well?
Speaker 6: I understand the dryer thing makes sense, because it makes sense to not have that in the show. But what I'm saying is that, well, that's one example in that case, But what about what do you mean you can't hit donate on stream labs. You can donate one hundred dollars. I welcome it, please do I mean we've had people donate five hundred.
Speaker 1: You can do it.
Speaker 6: You can do a hundred. Does anybody have any other examples of things where books were changed, albums and CDs were changed, movies were changed. Because I think they're gonna start doing this, and they've already said they're going to start doing this. Remember they said we got to change and ban nineteen eighty four Tolkien, we got a ban Ian fleming books. Who's cooking? I don't understand what's who's cooking in the chat? Michael Heiser was a subscriber to my website before he passed away, so people always ask about Michael Heiser. But no, I'm not going to Speaker's corner. They've already I know, they've already been changing stuff. That's what I'm talking about. Oh, they banned episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Interesting. They changed the ending of the Six Star Wars to include Anakin. Interesting. They added a disclaimer to Rush Hour. Wow. Well, the disclaimers is just the first stage before the banning. You see that? I mean, did you notice that when Oasis said they were getting back together, they were already the woke was already going after Oasis over Noel playing with a guitar that has the British flag. That's crazy. And Noel made a joke about how stupid modern books work with all their gay titles. So they like, this is getting crazy, man, this is wild. They memory hold all the liberal comedians doing ooh interesting. Yeah, so if you do that kind of make up routine, the memory hold it. Yeah, did you know there is a memory hold Don Henley song funny thing. Alex will actually play this song every now and then.
Speaker 15: It was an inside job for the well connected.
Speaker 6: That is a Don Henley song that you cannot find except on I found it on Bitshoot of all places. Now if you go look up. I mean I could be wrong. Maybe I just wasn't. Maybe it was Don Henley with some other band or something. But you cannot find the song except on like platforms like that. Let me show you what I'm talking about, because Don Henley wrote the song right after the Big Nine about it being an inside thing. Right, okay, here's oh here it's I could not find this on YouTube. Okay, right, Interesting, So I looked for the song a year ago and you couldn't find it. It's interesting that it got put up here one year ago. Oh wait a minute, when was this song written? Two thousand?
Speaker 28: What?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: Maybe you could say Don Hinley wrote this song and it was just coincidence. I'm surprised that. See, even the people in the chat are saying Don Henley knew about this. John Hinley told us twenty four years ago what was happening at the Big Nine. Never forget so the chat's all like, yeah, bro, we know this is talking about Big nine event. While you were sleeping, they came and took it away. The lanes and the metal is a place where you used to play. It wasn't inside job by the well connected. Your little protest was summarily rejected. It wasn't inside job like it always is. Chalk it up to business as usual. While we were dreaming, this little island disappeared. They took away the right to your own ideas. It wasn't inside job. Favors collected, your trusted servants, your politicians left you unpredicted. It was an inside job. You think you're smart business as usual. You don't have an f and clue. But those men up in the towers, what they're doing to me and you? This is written in two thousand. Wow. Anyway, this was not on YouTube for a long time. You could only find on bitch. I'm surprised they put it back on you too. By the way, I'm not saying that makes Don Henley some kind of hero. I don't. I don't have any. I mean the Eagles are listed as like a Laurel Canyon type of band, and most of these boomer rock and roll and people are like the worst, dude, They're like total garbage people. I'm not saying Don Henley is I don't know. I haven't followed Don Henley. I don't keep up with the boomer bands. But like if you go on Twitter and you look up like Pink Floyd members profiles, it's all the latest like whatever, like Ukraine flag transflag, like that's that's all they do is put up the worst shit imaginable.
Speaker 15: Right, it was an inside job. Mother Will connected.
Speaker 6: Zalmox is five dollars. How did third mcabies get into the cannon? To my knowledge, there's no council that ratifies it. I mean it's in the canon because it's I mean, I just assumed it's part of the Maccabean text that Trollo affirms. So Trelo affirms what the the African Canon's affirms, right, But actually as to why the Roman Catholic canon doesn't have it and the Orthodox canon does, I'm not actually sure why. It probably goes back to the fact that the Orthodox canon is what Trollo accepts from the African Synods, and the Roman Catholic Canon is from the Roman Council of Pope Damasis and what Augustine listed. So that's probably the origin of the disagreement. But why the Catholics didn't include it, I don't actually know. Zelmax is five dollars. One more question. Do you have any recommended reading to get up to day on the history of Islam. I mean, there's a lot you could read about Islam, there's not really any I don't know of an easy book to start reading. I would say, start watching Sam's debates, Sam's channel on all the islam stuff. Go watch the Doctor khalil uh talk that I shared. The Doctor Khalil talk has him beginning to go through the schools. So the first thing you're going gonna want to learn about Islam is the first early few centuries, the disputes between the Mutazila, the Muta Kalaimam, the what's called the Authori or the Salafi. Those are the early Area Area era disputes. You're gonna want to listen to doctor Khalil's talk to understand the basic schools. So you want to understand the difference between the Authari, the Maturidi, the Shari, and then the Shia, who are the neoplatonic faction of Iran. So so the first three school those are schools within Sunni Islam. Shea are very different. They descend from a different line of Islam. So you're gonna want to learn all that stuff. So anyway, there's not an easy I don't know about A. I'm sure there is something comparable to Philip Schaft's history of the church, but I don't know what that would be. Go ask doctor Khalil. He would know better than me, since you're Hippi or three dollars or Sam Shuman. Even a couple of years ago, there was a writer strike in Hollywood. Yeah, remember that were I was we were gonna do a trying to do that first live stream with Jimmy Kennedy around that time. One of the concerns with the writers was that AI was going to regurgitate stuff. Oh exactly, yeah, exactly. This makes you wonder if modern movies aren't actually using AI and Marvel the Universe or whatever to script mass produced movies. Oh, I bet they are. I bet they are. Yeah exactly. I forgot about that writer's strike over AI. That's a great point. AUGUSTA ten dollars small token appreciation. I've learned everything For everything, I've learned about my faith here from this channel. Thank you, God, bless you and Jamie happy piece of exaltation.
Speaker 35: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Well, we're on the old calendar, but I appreciate that. Thank you for the job. Five dollars. Do you think blad Under twenty forty four seen where K has to get permission to go into the Oh I forgot about this. He has to get permission to go into the old world's Internet archive.
Speaker 27: Ah.
Speaker 6: Interesting, yeah, I think that. You know, Alex a long time ago was saying that eventually this present Internet will be scrapped, and it used to be called Internet too. I don't know why they quit using that language of terminology. Maybe the people in the cryptosphere that talk about Web three, maybe that's what they're referring to the latest instantiation of what they used to call Internet two. Back this was like twenty years ago. They were calling the future Internet will be called Internet two and the present Internet will be scrapped. It won't exist anymore. But like you said, it'd be like some weird archives somewhere that you know, only the global elite had access to. I think that's so. Yeah, that's something to that, and I totally forgot about this section in Blade Runner twenty forty nine. That's fascinating. I have to go back and watch that. Since Irrea gret three dollars. There's an actress named Deborah Wilson whose likeness was scanned into many modern video games. Well, this was in the movie The Congress by with Robin Wright. So we actually did some it's almost ten years ago that we were doing podcasts. I think we did a boiler room. We did a boiler room where we talked about The Congress by Robin Wright. And if you've never seen this movie, everybody should go watch this because it was an overlooked dystopian film that pretty much predictable wreck. Yeah, so we're exactly ten years ago and I was doing you know what, I got to put this in the next the new estaty Hollywood. This has got to go in there because this was a really important, predictive film. So basically, i'll tell you the premise. I won't spoil it for you, but the actress Robin Wright from The Princess Bride, she goes to Harvey Kayitel, who's like a studio guy or whatever, and she says, as the actress, you know, I'm gonna have to retire. I can't really do movies. I've got a son who's got, you know, to be tended to. He's got medical issues. And Harvey kytell says, well, let the studio buy your image and likeness. And she's like, what do you mean, how could that be? He says, well, we've got this new technology where we will scan your whole body, like all of the angles of your body, and you're all of your facial expressions, the whole range of emotions. Here's this big thing. She goes and stands in r here. So this is all cameras, right, and so they're they're creating this digital deep fake version of her. Okay, and the movie, as he says, this is the near future, right, they changed her future. So here she is being scanned in. She doesn't really understand what this is all about, but she needed the money and she wasn't going to be acting anymore. So the studio was telling her and everyone that they would be doing this, and it flashes forward to here's metaverse. Now they don't call it this, but so basically it's some undefined near future everyone lives in the We'll call it the metaverse. The virch whatever virtual world. So the Internet becomes this, it becomes this like three dimensional space where you like walk around as whatever avatar you want to be. So here's Robin Wright interacting with the Tom Cruise avatar in the year twenty thirty or something, right, And then the movie gets really crazy because it you got to see this part. Let's skip past it. It's very surreal. So basically in the real time period of the future, people are all walking around with the goggles on their face. Let's see, there's a picture of it. So everyone is basically living in the slums. It's like total you know, filthy dirt, poor everybody, right, And I don't know why this image doesn't have them where in the goggles. But in another scene, everyone's wearing the goggles to be on the Internet all the time. So there's basically a giant dystopian world. But everyone lives in internet dystopia world dressed like, you know, wearing you know, tattered rags basically. So I won't spoil the movie where it goes, but it actually goes way into the future, like it goes really wild. It's a crazy movie, but everyone should see it. It's a very predictive, relevant, relevant film for where we have gone. And again, we were doing boiler rooms on this ten years ago when it came out. I wonder if I could find that I should have put this in the first Turk cabb what I forgot to do it? Though, Let's see if it comes up. No, man, those old boiler rooms from like twenty fifteen. Man, they're like, that's like the future. Man. We were like spot on. Not everything. We probably we probably got maybe fifteen percent of stuff wrong, but I'd say eighty to eighty five percent of stuff. We were pretty spot on as to where we would be going in the future. I mean, we talked about stabbyes, we talked about the normalization of where we're at with human sexuality. We talked about tracking and Tracy, and we talked about I mean a lot of stuff. We were spot on AI and deep fake where that was gonna go anyway, My boy, let's see since their hypocrite, said Deborah Wilson's likeness has scanned into many video games. I'm not sure who that is, but it could always be a possibility that in the future they won't even need actors. Well, that's what the movie. The Congress is about exactly. Schmevin Schmirk one hundred dollars, Thank you so much. You can keep this money if you promise not to read any more Latin documents on this stream. Hey, uh, you know what, nobody would rather retire from reading boring Latin trad documents on screen than me because we've been doing this for so many years now, We've had so many hours of so many podcasts of going through Denzinger and all this boring stuff. I should have just skipped it. But for the first hour that's all anybody wanted. The whole chat was just talking about that. So I'm auxus five dollars, thank you for that one hundred dollars, SEP, which I appreciate that five dollars. How do you stay in good shape and mentally aware throughout the day? Chut dot com? What do you mean like we have an amazing sponsorhip.
Speaker 23: I'm going to put you on something crazy real quick. Most of these zoomer ms are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dyes and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af, There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further, unless you are an Alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences. There's a new certified Sigma male pre workout powder for Sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your co workers, fire your boss, aggressively, gamble, or invade a small village. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode colored with organic blue spirolina extract, organic lemon cherry, and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract, which will get your mind fine going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients, the first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweeteners to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming nasty fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains the kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and dominate anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will make you more dominant in your daily life, so proceed with caution. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious, energizing beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Don't miss out. Secure your supply of chad Mode on TikTok shop with a limited time, massive disc Elevate your workouts and supercharge your days. Chad Mode not for your average jimbrozoomer who consumes synthetic blue dyes on the daily. Buy on the TikTok shop now with a massive discount provided by TikTok for a very limited time. Buy now while this is still available, or go to Chuck dot com and use code in caption. Chad Mode has been flying off the shelves because it's the first of its kind, certified for Alpha males only.
Speaker 2: Do not buy.
Speaker 23: If you are a Beta, we will refund your money. I'm gonna put you on something crazy real quick. Most of these zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dies and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af. There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an Alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences. There's a new certified Sigma male pre workout powder for sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your co workers, fire your boss, aggressively, gam both, or invade a small village. Chad mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dies. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula experience.
Speaker 6: You can add it over to chalk dot com. There is the link right there choq dot com. And not only do you get access to a great discount with the promo code J forty four life. That's JAY four four l i f E. You get access to that on the regular through using the recurrent subscription promo code JAY four four l i f E. And if you just want to test it out, you can still get a forty percent discount with J forty this JAY four zero you're forty percent off the Male Performance Stack. You don't have to buy that whole stack. You could buy individually the Action Tip Point or the talk Out only, the Talkout one hundred or any of these other products over here. Focused on performance, focused on energy, focused on getting your health right by decoilifying yourself and becoming more and more toxically masculine. So big advocate for Chalk. They are our sponsor, have been for three years maybe maybe even moving on to almost three years. About three years so maybe maybe four. So shout out to Chalk. And then what else do we do?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 6: I try to eat a pretty strict as best I can carnivore diet. We also try to mitigate that with fasting and so forth with what the church requires. Don't always live up to that, but that's what we shoot for as best we can. That will depend on your health situation as to what's right for you. I'm not telling you what to do, and then we go to that. We go to the gym on average three times a week, so Jamie and I are in a pretty regular GEM swing now three times a week. So I would say the those things. We also do pretty extensive walks. I'm not a big runner. If I am in the in the in the mode of playing basketball, I'll run playing basketball, but I don't like go out and run typically. But Jimy and I do also do pretty long walks on the regular. So my main health things are gem really I'm talking about like two three mile walks on the regular and uh, you know, pretty strict diet, no seed oils. I don't eat candy. I don't need a lot of carbs. I don't need sugars, very little of those. Unless my beatus is attacking and I'm getting angry at people, then I got to have a little bit of a ginger chew to calm down. So those are my My health regiment is very simple, it's not too extensive. I do take supplements, I do take chalk that kind of stuff. So that's my means. How do I say, mentally aware. I drink a lot of coffee espresso. I also we've been taking na I D's which have been pretty effective. I think they work pretty good. We tried two different brands. Both brands seem to work pretty good. I forget what the names of those brands were. I don't know if Chalk has those, I don't think. I think they're mainly focused on bodily related stuff. But remember at Chalk they also have female vitality stack too, so you can get that and you don't have to buy the whole stack. You can buy individual products too, So Shila is great, Oshogonda is great, Irish moss for balancing out hormone levels and ladies this kind of stuff. Guys, if you're going to the gym, you want to get you need that energy. There's all kinds of different stacks over there for men, Male Vitality Stack, et cetera, performance stack, all available at Chalk dot com, depending upon what is the best fit for you. I'm a big fan of the is it inn i ad I forget how it's how it's listed. Sheila Jit's great. Yeah, so heading over to Chalk and utilize that.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 6: Remember also, I will be live doing some cringe core live at top Lobster's event here. It's gonna be a lot of fun. October twenty five and six in Florida, We've got a stand up comedy. He's still figuring out who he's getting to come do this at live podcasts. There's gonna be some of the libertarian people there, some of the more people not libertarian there. There's gonna be comedians, stand up. I'm gonna be harassing people with karaoke and cringe Core. So if you want to see cringe Core live, and I'm sure I'll be hanging out doing interviews with people stuff too. October twenty five and twenty six. We'll have our books. Yes, you can buy books there, So get your tickets to Brohemian Grove over here at toplots do dot com and the link is right there. So we didn't really get into papal geopolitics or whatever. That's okay, I can change the title. We did end up talking about, well we kind of did. We didn't really talk about the end Times. I might change this title because we didn't really talk about the End Times. One World, Weird Order, that's a better title. That's more of what we talked about. We talked about pop culture, weird things in culture. I don't know. This is a fun stream. Oh we talked a lot about those deconstructing my faith videos or whatever. I forgot about that I've been. Who am I rated by? Would even have been rated? I don't understand what's happening. All right, Thank you guys, a lot of fun today. Appreciate the super chatters. Be sure and get the signed copies of the But we didn't really go through all the books, and I had a lot of books I was going to talk about, you know, classic famous books that we've been, that we've read.