Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Eddie. It's been in Skin Show ninety one point one the Eagle. We have some big things going on at Rollertown Beer Works in Solana. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in. The Big Burns Night celebration is huge every year. It's always cool when we do this. Come on out on a Saturday this Saturday, and it's so much fun. We have live music from Plunk Murray, Proper Baking Companies in the house, Mueller Wagu all day long. Make sure to follow our Instagram Rollertown Beer at Rollertown Beer for all the details. And it's the release of The Landlord, which is our seventy shillings Scotch al and I love that beer. When we have it on tap, I drink it all the time. It is badass. Then on top of that, Ben, you know it's gonna be a countdown the NFL Championship Sunday. So there's all these great things going on at Rollertown this weekend. Yeah, Landlord's one of those beers, The Landlord that you know, I love. One of my favorite things about the brewers. People always come up to me and go, uh, they asked me about golf carts, but then they asked me about beers.
Speaker 2: I always thought that was the weirdest copy. Yeah, people always ask me about golf carts.
Speaker 1: Why No, But I like it when people say, hey, this is my favorite beer or that's the best beer you ever had, and it's always a bunch of different beers, which is cool. Yeah, but I have a lot of people come up to me and say The Landlord is their all time favorite.
Speaker 2: It is a badass Scottish style. Ill.
Speaker 1: It is really good. By the way, who was it? Which former cowboy was that was that?
Speaker 2: It was the check Novia Check.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People always ask me about golf carts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no, no, no, they don't know what's doing that and who made wit and where's Jersey to the Kroger like or Tom Thumb or whatever it was. They're like, there's j Noviacheck. I don't want to ask him about playing for the Cowboys. I want to know about golf carts.
Speaker 2: Hey Jay, what is uh? What does Apeman know about golf carts?
Speaker 1: But anyways, on Saturday, as we release The Landlord, uh five forty five to nine is going to be Plunk Murray live Music, Burns Night toes Proper Baking Company from six A.
Speaker 2: It's going to be incredible. Definitely be out there. It is.
Speaker 1: If you love a good multi beer with English hops, you're going to love the Landlord.
Speaker 2: When is the big thing with you and k T? What is the music? Are you talking about the atomic music bomb? Trivia? Yeah? When is that? That is? Is?
Speaker 1: What is today? Tuesday? It is a week from Thursday. Okay, so we normally have music bingo on Thursday nights. Kat and I have been talking about doing music trivia out at roller Town basically since that girl fought me because of office trivia. Yeah, we were like, man, we should do uh, we should do music trivia one night. And then you and I hosted that music bingo and it was so much fun, and people go to breweries for music bingo all the time. So I was like, why don't we combine it. It's kind of like let's put the chocolate in the peanut butter. So we put KT's love for music on display and we will host music trivia music bingo style.
Speaker 2: So how many decades do we have? KT?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well I have five categories.
Speaker 1: Okay, well fight for categories and then basically, if you're playing with your with your group. You guys will write down through a category one. Here's question number one. You'll write down. We'll play you a clip of the song. You write down the artist and the song title. Who's running it? Who's running what the game night? We kind of oh, yeah, but who's in charge of the two of you? Oh, we'll be arguing about that. Are you his boss? Gonna let God have this one?
Speaker 2: We will be criticizing each other.
Speaker 1: And so it's not like we hand you a music Bingo card, but it is like music Bingo and that you hear the song, but you have to know the name of the song and the artist. However, if you know one, you get one point. If you know it and two you get two points. But it gets harder and then more point value, and then we're gonna be giving away prizes. So it's all the interactive fun of music Bingo while putting trivia on full display. It's emerging of the two got it? And KT has been working his ass off on this. I've just been managing him. I haven't been trying. Yeah yeah, yeah. As we know, all white men are middle management. So anyways, that'll be fun. That's the thirtieth and we'll have a cheddar wheel great food truck out there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, not badass. Yeah, it's great. It's gonna be awesome. Its gonna be awesome. Yep. But right now it's time for this again. This thing's big, aw Cynthia.
Speaker 1: As you know, yesterday was the inauguration as a new administration comes to take charge here. Some of this is not a website I ever heard of before, so it did get my interest. Kotaku is the name of our website here. But thirteen most badass movie presidents. All right, So I would just like to say, off the top of my head, if anyone wants to fire away, yeah, and I'll just tell you if it's there, maybe I'll give you some points for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I think there's do you do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: No? No, I mean I think we're gonna say. I think we're to say the same one. Well, I just know the first one that comes to mind is the guy from the Will Smith movie Bill pull You're talking about Bill Pullman in Independence Day? Absolutely that speech? Yeah on the list there? Okay, yeah, yeah, so twelve points for Ben do.
Speaker 2: You have one? Christina? Twelve? Thank you because it's thirteen. I'm not great with movies like you guys are. But wasn't Denzel Washington or president or something? Or am I just making that up? I don't think he ever has been, though. I think this is a very dangerous moment for you, for me, for her.
Speaker 1: Oh, because it's could be another black guy. No, I straight up just said she's thinking of Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 2: No, you're thinking. I wouldn't get them confused.
Speaker 1: The one where the penguins all go and they they go to the Arctic and they hook up feet. Yeah, Morgan Freeman was a president. One where Jamie Fox had to come flying in on the sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue or something like that.
Speaker 2: Was that one? No, okay, not at all. Wasn't but Olympus has fallen?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, you know if it was, didn't make this list. Okay, I can tell you one that's definitely the president. One that's definitely on the list is Dave. Uh and that.
Speaker 2: Was Dave's a great movie.
Speaker 1: But not gonna make this list because we're looking for badass presidents, not president.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jamie Fox. Jamie Fox is gonna be on the list.
Speaker 1: Jamie Fox is on the list, number three, eleven more points for been there?
Speaker 2: Wait, was a movie White House Down? Okay? I thought that was called sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue.
Speaker 1: And that's where you were wrong because it's not that okay, But yes, okay, I'll tell you another one.
Speaker 2: John Travolta in Primary Colors. I don't see that one. He's playing Bill Clinton? Okay. Also, was he in a movie called The President's Daughter or something? All Right?
Speaker 1: I got one who knows, Harrison Ford. It's a He's on a plane. It's a he's on a plane. Air Force one, A beautiful movie.
Speaker 2: Air Force one. Yeah, Harrison Board number one on the list.
Speaker 1: Rights and Punch is a terrorists right in the note he's about to be back as a president.
Speaker 2: It isn't. In the New Captain America movie he.
Speaker 1: And the trailer, I don't know if he's the president or not. I don't know the roles, but he turns into Red Hulk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 1: He's also in Shrinking and nineteen twenty three? Hereson for has ever done time to Spare?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Dude, I felt bad. He's going full Red Hulk. Does somebody play Nixon and all the President's Men? Don't see that.
Speaker 1: I think you're talking about. What you're looking here for is action movies. The President, Madass, President.
Speaker 2: Man, he's the president in Team America. Okay, Yes, that's pretty good. Yes, that's good. What's just what about?
Speaker 1: Uh? What's the movie that is like a preview of how dumb the country is going to be?
Speaker 2: Eventually?
Speaker 1: Oh? Idiocracy? Okay, that would be Terry Crews. Yes, Uh, what's it macha okay, camachyo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So basically what this list is is thirteen super mediocre movies that there's no way in hell I saw. Well, let's see, did you guys catch Abraham Lincoln? Vampire Hunter?
Speaker 2: And did you see that? No? I didn't. That sounds like something Sroy would make you watch, all right, No, just Monday Night wrong?
Speaker 1: Jack Nicholson Number five, Mars Attacks, Oh yeah, okay, a little weird movie Burton Number six, Olympus has Fallen Your President? There Aaron Eckhart.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't think of him much, do you? Well? The movie I think of him Man is really really dark.
Speaker 1: When he seduces the deaf lady.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen that? I just ended it really dark?
Speaker 1: In the Company of Men. You've got to see in the Company of Men, Aaron you will not like Aaron Eckhart for the rest of your life if you see that movie a.
Speaker 2: Man never reacting too much anyway, isn't even the Batman movies? Right, Yeah, he's two face?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, Morgan Freeman the Penguin movie, President Tom Beck in the movie Deep Impacts.
Speaker 2: Wait tom Beck? Tom Beck?
Speaker 1: So I'm assuming that there's a president and Armageddon. Boy, nothing sounds like a program director more.
Speaker 2: Than tom Beck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Deep Impact. There was the probably gonna be an asteroid or something.
Speaker 2: I heard you, guys. I heard Tom Beck's taking over the station. Guys. What's the movie called again? He was a Deep Impact. I saw that movie a comment hurling towards Earth. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, Morgan Freeman was the president, and that I saw porn called Deep Impact.
Speaker 2: Deep Impact. Morgan Freeman was the president. That's what I said. Okay, when did you say that? I thought you were saying some actor. I was like, who's this actorate? I heard of.
Speaker 1: Them the movie Big Game, Your president, Samuel L.
Speaker 2: Jackson don't remember you saw?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Big Game? Hunter was it? Did a shark eat off his torso?
Speaker 1: I hope so uh g I Joe Retaliation, Get to that one. Jonathan Price had Demmy Moore in it. Danny Glover was a president in the movie twenty twelve, which is oh John Custon, John Cusack, Yes, I don't know what that is. Yeah, the good No, yep, good special effects. Though, honestly, I hate to say this, but not a lot of John Cusack movies are good. Oh hold on, well, penalty penalty flag number forty five over here on the left. I just think he's a little too self aware, dude. Let me just let me just he's got some good ones. No, you just said he's the worst movie maker. First of all, say anything. He's great in that? What about the Grifters? He's good in that. That movie is bad?
Speaker 2: Pretty good? Pretty good?
Speaker 1: That movie is great. You're running out of the scene. What about growth point blank?
Speaker 2: Pretty good? Come on, dude, what about high fidelity? Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm discratching. Sub time Machine, hot Tub time Machine. I've never seen it was pretty good. Sub time Machine sixteen Candles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had a very small role in that. It was great. All right.
Speaker 1: So there's four presidents who have played themselves in movies.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, okay.
Speaker 1: Bill Clinton won in the movie First Kid, which starres Sindbad and the Oldest Kid on Home Improvement.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of first kids.
Speaker 1: President William McKinley was in a movie as himself in eighteen ninety six. Bill Ronald Reagan was in two movies. Yeah, but he wasn't the president. How many movies do you think Donald Trump has been? He was in Donald Trump, he was in Home Alone, I'm Alone two. Yes, Yeah, he was in.
Speaker 2: Uh Seeing Sharknado. Wasn't he in a movie with Stormy Daniels? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: An actual encounter. Well, and really we just have a he said, she said situation the movie Eddie, in which Whoopy Goldberg is the coach of the Knicks.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's a good film.
Speaker 1: Zoolander Ghosts can't do it Across the Sea of Time. He was also in Wall Street. But he's been in nine movies as himself. Running away with that title of presidents who have been now presidents who have been on TV shows as themselves A bunch of them? Clear, Donald Trump Trump has been in a million An episode of The Jeffersons, The Fresh Prince, The Nanny suddenly Susan Drew Carey show Spend City, Sex and the City.
Speaker 2: My God host it Saturday Night Live. What year was he on The Jeffersons nineteen eighty five? Amazing?
Speaker 1: Right, you know what, So here's what it's so crazy about this, And you know, people just don't stop to think. Everybody thinks about where we are right now. But we have decades of history of Donald Trump being a very famous Democrat.
Speaker 2: I know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, you look at the way the world is today and you never you can't believe it. Man, the vast majority of his public life he was a New York Democrat.
Speaker 2: I used to love the eighty five Jeffersons. Oh they were great, man.
Speaker 1: Marley Gibbs, and that is going to do it. I'll never forget the time we got that new PD. Tom Beck came in and KT pointed at it. He looked in his eye and he said, letting you know, starting tomorrow and start coming into work with the mindset of a champion. And he get the job. Coming up next, Christina will spend the tunes right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 2: Here're you going, Well, I'm gonna get my sack back dude, Thank you, good night,