Speaker 1: The Ben and Skin Show ninety one point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. We have got big weekend plans and I hope you do too, and I hope those weekend plans incorporate our friends Rollertown Beer Works up there in Salina, Texas. That's the brewery that me and Ben are partner's in. We always have great things popping up at Rollertown. Don't forget. Next weekend is our yacht Rock Weekend. We got stuff going all weekend long, including yacht Rock Trivia, which I'll be hosting starting on Thursday Jazzy's Tacos. Make sure to come out for that next Thursday. But in the meantime, if you're not heading up to Salona, you can get us all over the Metroplex. Fortunate Son, good Friend, all the Pluckers, all the Kanye Rosos. If you're going to an American Airlines center, so many different places carry us, so many grocery stores, HGB, Tom Thumb, Total Wine, and more, on and on and on, and hey, you know what just popped up, gas Monkey right there in the colony, the new one. Yes, they're gonna be having a Rollertown top on tap. How awesome is that? So go get it there in the Metroplex. If a place doesn't carry it, tell him to check what their Benny Keith rep and they can get it. But right now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This old fools. It's time to go into the biting schedule.
Speaker 3: Wayback, all right, good way to end the week, going back in time. Let's go back in order here, stay tuned. We're gonna end it with the best one. All right, all right?
Speaker 2: How about this news anchor twenty seventeen, This happened the.
Speaker 4: Dog in Thailand is certainly giving new meaning to the phrase doggy stock, doggy paddle. Excuse me. He was found swimming one hundred and thirty five miles off the shore of Thailand near an oil rig.
Speaker 2: Workers. First five, I know there's no way around it. There's nowhere around it.
Speaker 4: So for the workers, first part of the dog last Friday, they believe he fell off a fishing trawler. He's now in good shape and on dry land with an animal protection groom. What I'm sure I'll be working with very so four eleven when we come back.
Speaker 2: He dug himself out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, recovery.
Speaker 2: That was a great recovery the way the two tall Jones. There's no way around it. I've never envisioned it this way, but I kind of picture him introducing his member and saying that, oh, announcing there's no way around it. Like everyone's going like it's now in the way. You have to confront this. Yeah, you can't get around this. He's holding it with both hands. I was at those games in Great Series one more time. It's the beginning of it.
Speaker 4: The dog and Tyland is certainly giving new meaning to the phrase doggy stock doggy pattlescuse me. He was sound swimming one hundred and thirty five miles off the short Tiland there oil.
Speaker 2: Rig workers for a spot. I don't know. It's on purpose, you think so.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't remember the visual of it either of those. That kind doesn't help anything.
Speaker 3: This day twenty eighteen, okay, this is twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: We had a guest in studio and she was Busty Man.
Speaker 1: We have an action packed five o'clock hour with a special guest in studio.
Speaker 2: It's Spade. I'm starting page.
Speaker 1: I'm melting down Page Sparanak, who is here for the Byron Nelson.
Speaker 3: What a marit star's split due.
Speaker 2: Someone started a Twitter account called on party star.
Speaker 5: So she was in studio as you were saying that, right, yes, that makes it.
Speaker 2: He was flustered. He was staring right at her chest.
Speaker 5: You don't have to stare at it, just there.
Speaker 1: I actually was staring at her smoking hot husband, and he was the one that was really flipping my switch.
Speaker 3: I feel like no one else wants to hear us when we explained how hot that guy was, when she is the person we were actually interviewing.
Speaker 2: But I didn't even just deserve I don't even know anyone was with her. Ben was like, why are you guys talking about that? I was like, well, he's there, and it's just like I paid a watch. I was like, holy crap. I was watching the Netflix full Swing show.
Speaker 3: Know it's the behind the scenes golf thing, and they've they've kind of forced her on in season three lot and that's why she's gotten more well robust, robotic. I would say, like she's always looked right, but maybe it's a little even more enhanced up top, Like the way she's talking, like she came across is real, like bubbly and kind of knew what she was talking about, and on this thing, it's gotten like.
Speaker 2: Very lip fillery and what what are you saying? Are you saying that she's leaning into this sex thing?
Speaker 3: It's just like it wasn't that. Ain't the same girl who we interviewed seven years ago. Put it looks wise or behavior, the looks are the same.
Speaker 2: Just how she's talking. What I'm wondering it is kind of it's very strange, and I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: It's small sample size of her just commenting on if Bryce, Bryce and Dihiambo likes being the villain or not.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not that big of a deal. I saw her.
Speaker 1: I saw her on a like you know, they do those celebrity pairing golf tournament things, and I forget which golfer she was with. And you know, I'd never watched her play other than those videos she posts, Oh that's her off the tea box or whatever. And man, she had a chip shot that really reminded me of some of my work. Oh as it was I don't know about not a good golfer. It's about fifteen yards out. She got it about five yards closer. There's a reason she.
Speaker 3: Didn't make it long on the tour, but she's fine, better than any of us, wonderful looking.
Speaker 1: One more time, man, we have an action packed five o'clock hour with a special guest in studio. It's Spades. I'm party starting. Sorry what page, I'm melting down? Page Sparanak who is here for the Byron Nelson?
Speaker 2: Geez on party star. This is pretty incredible, twenty fourteen on this day. May not it's actually the NFL Draft day. Believe or not and.
Speaker 1: Go take cover because guys are getting breaking news that a window just shattered on the twelfth floor out of our studio.
Speaker 3: Actually, there's like an outer glass right outside the window that shattered out there. I just took a picture of it and tweeted it at kt fun Tweets if you want to see the picture.
Speaker 2: This is the weirdest circumstances I've ever been on the air.
Speaker 6: And we were sitting here trying to do an interview, and everyone else in the studio was jumping up, screaming, freaking out, running around.
Speaker 2: We're like, what has happened? And there's no lights on in here.
Speaker 1: So basically what I think just happened is I think Bassett came on the air and said John Daniels created a tornado and shattered a window.
Speaker 2: This is the weirdest broadcasting I think anybody's ever done.
Speaker 1: Apparently we were told that I think there was a tornado that was close to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he hit that window ten feet away from the top hit.
Speaker 2: The window, but it definitely shattered that window.
Speaker 3: Now, why are there other people on this floor not on the air, that are just hanging out out there?
Speaker 2: What are they doing? They were pouring what are the studio evacuating? Going downstairs? We're on the top floor of this building. That's the worst place to be.
Speaker 6: They were pouring into the studio, going are they on the air? Are they on the air? Yes, even though there's no power and all the lights are out and a tornado just hit our building.
Speaker 5: You can hear the alarms in the background. Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: We never left. We stayed in that room.
Speaker 3: They sent us into another room because they had a generator to get the building going again or something. There's some crazy stuff going on. Yeah, and then we had to go to another floor and a lot of our show was probably lost from that day.
Speaker 1: You know what I'd forgotten about is when we first got there and we were up on the twelfth floor. How Big B had designed it so it was one long hallway.
Speaker 2: Remember that. It was like being an amaze.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah building, I mean that that yeah, that floor so yeah, not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Which you could go out on the roof, which was fun. Yeah, and you could pee and look down at seventy five. Marks even called it his favorite bathroom of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Mother's Day is Sunday.
Speaker 2: You guys got Mother's Day plans?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yes, I just said I'm going to fourty tomorrow hang out with my mom for Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do for cat, Ben? We're should do a family dinner okay where I'm not sure. You're not going to here to a spall or anything like you've done in the past. She wanted to go to one plant Like there's like, I still have two small kids, reasonably that it's hard to figure out what they want to eat. So yeah, they're all going to figure out where we're going. Well that makes sense.
Speaker 3: This is from the past, and Ben was detailing his Mother's Day plans for his wife this weekend.
Speaker 6: For Mother's Day, I decided to take my wife out to a hotel and let her sleep in, get a massage or whatever facial And that's kind of.
Speaker 2: A surprise of a Father's Day thing. So were a nice hotel and.
Speaker 1: Then Brendan's the MVP of this, his first little squirt laugh. Yeah, the very first one, squirm laugh.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I don't know how to now go back? Okay, go back to the very first one.
Speaker 6: Let's play it all this weekend for Mother's Day, I decided to take my wife out to a hotel and let her sleep in, get a massage or whatever facial.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of a surprise for my father's Day thing.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever noticed that one be either.
Speaker 2: So we're in a nice hotel, a bunch of children, we are.
Speaker 3: There's so many like little laughs that are grouped and everyone else is kind of out of the way of them.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. So there you go, Happy Mother's Day everyone, Good job out there. Are you going to drive out to only and see your mom?
Speaker 3: I'm going in next weekend, So so post Mother's Day celeb Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: Next weekend one of the niece's birthdays. What are you gonna do while you're neglecting your mom on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Dude, Tomorrow is pretty pretty wild at the Turner house, as I will be pulling weeds. Oh, it's become a bit of a Jurassic Park situation out front.
Speaker 2: Oh do you get a note from the city?
Speaker 3: Uh no, no, but this is it. It's been time, which the weather's been very tough. And my god, why is the spring just seen as? Hey everyone, you got a free weekend. We're gonna book it up for you real quick, like twelve weekends in a row of crap to do.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, you know what man, it is, you know, Midish May, and so me and the wife talked about this. When I get home, we're going to clean the garage. Oh my god, because it sucks. But it's like it's only gonna get hotter. But I was sitting here thinking, I swear to God five years ago, you couldn't do that in.
Speaker 2: May, dude. And what really sucks about that is like I feel the same way, like our garage is a mess. I should be able to make my kids do it. That's all my dad did. Yeah, he busted our ass. We went out there and cleaned the garage.
Speaker 3: Christina broke my brain before the show. Christina, what's the temperature going to be next week?
Speaker 5: Next Wednesday? Guys, the high is ninety nine.
Speaker 1: God, that can't be good for our allergies for to shift like that.
Speaker 2: Days like today are fleeting. Dude.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, my dad had a giant in his garage, giant wall of that peg board, and every tool had an outline of paint, so you knew exactly where to hang it when you were done with him. Perfect son, get out there and do that thing.
Speaker 2: And when you're done, hanging back on the peg board. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time that Kat was trying to convince Christina to spend her Mother's day weekend doing yard work with her.
Speaker 2: He looked her dead in the eye and he said.
Speaker 3: Just letting you know, starting tomorrow, I start coming into work with the mindset of a champion.
Speaker 1: And that got her fired up to do her night shift, which she's gonna do next Right here on ninety seven point won the eagle.
Speaker 2: There you going, well, I'm gonna get my sock bag, dude, God bless Jesus,