Speaker 1: Ah, hell yeah, it's the been in skin Show ninety seven point one, the Eagle Kat explained to me, this wildlife news coming up here in about twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Exploding birds and a famous Hollywood death.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, but right now it's time for this. You all work from Cowboys period.
Speaker 4: I gonna be honest, this is actually one of my favorite days of the sports here as a guy who is pretty OCD about some things and really enjoys some good organization. The NFL schedule will drop tonight at seven. Yeah, but there's so much of like sixty nine percent of it has leaked out. And this is also the one day a year where every team social media you know, program tries.
Speaker 2: To make people laugh something favorable and go viral.
Speaker 4: Forgot about that, so I you know, tomorrow or late tonight, you'll see a bunch of videos that that drop at seven PM. I can tell you right now that thirteen of the cowboys seventeen games next year are are have been announced.
Speaker 3: So why do you care that much about finding out about the final four?
Speaker 4: Well, there's a couple things. Well I don't care so much about the final four as much, but there's a couple of things that you can deduce from it as a Packers fan and me and my family we go to a Packers game once every two or three years. You have to be on it if you want to get a house that's like right by the stadium. Yep, Like you gotta be on it. So I've also like been talking to my dad last couple of days. Okay, well you do because you can see. But it's kind of cool also knowing.
Speaker 3: Was that you imitating your dad or no, that was me talking to him.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this morning, the NFL dropped the big news that the Cowboys and Chiefs are your Thanksgiving Day game. Let's Go, which I think is a mistake because the Cowboys and the worst team in the league the Giants will still get the highest ratings of the year.
Speaker 2: So you don't have to waste the Chiefs on that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they may set a new record between having both those teams and the Swifties and all that.
Speaker 1: I think that was a scenario where Kevin was right, Ben was right, Christina was right, and I was uncertain.
Speaker 4: M hm. Well, the other big news that will drop is they will have some type of probably more Morgan Wall and.
Speaker 2: Ish halftime show act.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Although my prediction for this year will be Posty. Okay, it feels like this is.
Speaker 3: The year too big, too big of an artist, But he loves the Cowboys so much. I know. But think about Posty's commitments on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jail Roll right, he came out with something.
Speaker 3: Two of them, Jelly Roll is going to be busy eating, and I think Posty will be wide open. He won't eat anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they rolled that Yodel kid out there.
Speaker 2: Mason Ramsey. They should. He's actually pretty good.
Speaker 3: And also a financial expert.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I do know the gauntlet the Cowboys final seven games I have before anyone has it.
Speaker 2: This is not like out there. I'm just telling you you've breaking the top.
Speaker 3: You've got it.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, Steven, give it to you. Here are your final seven games. You have Philadelphia, then you have the Chiefs on Thanksgiving, then you go to Detroit.
Speaker 3: Oh so you have Philadelphia at home.
Speaker 2: Damn doesn't that sound tough?
Speaker 3: That sounds sounds like oh to three. I think Detroit's not gonna be that good this year.
Speaker 2: They might lose some Steam. We may find out that they're Yeah.
Speaker 3: We belague. Everyone's going to tune out the coach.
Speaker 4: Then they have the Vikings the Chargers, two teams who could be good and then also may not be good. Very hard to tell on them. Vikings will not be good this year. Quick named the Vikings quarterback exactly. It's the guy they drafted two years ago. JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, Jock, we're a good chance to win this year.
Speaker 4: At Washington. Who went to the NFC Championship game last year against the Eagles. I really don't remember that. Yeah, And I don't.
Speaker 3: Think they're a team that takes a step back because they're so aggressive in the offseason.
Speaker 4: And then they We'll close the game, resting our players getting ready for the playoffs in week eighteen, as we go visit the New.
Speaker 3: York Giants, what do you see the record being.
Speaker 2: I think tomorrow we can walk through that.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you right now, I'm putting you on trial for the listener. The listener wants to know you. You can change it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm writing it down because I know what it is not. But he's gonna say, I know what the right.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, yeah, he had two games against the Giants twelve and five, and you got a game against the Jets twelve and five.
Speaker 3: Did I see this right? Did Kavanaugh post that the over under is seven and a half?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: Yes, what happened? Why did I put a million dollars in everyone? The futures would have been good for you to get in on that because they're the Cowboys and they're gonna break your heart.
Speaker 4: I think even without George Pickens, that's a team that's gonna go win at at least take games.
Speaker 2: Because you have Dak and c Lamb.
Speaker 3: We fine, we suddenly just believe and Shoddy because he's got a cool nickname, like he's like just a guy that no one else wanted to be their head coach.
Speaker 2: And we're like, yep, got the right guy. He was just there.
Speaker 3: He was just standing there at the crime scene and they're like, hey, we just murdered McCarthy because he wouldn't come back. Let's just let this guy have his office.
Speaker 1: I think he was the juice and McCarthy's decision making until that got hurt.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of things working in Shotty's favor.
Speaker 4: One of those things is clearly Luca getting traded a month after it.
Speaker 2: But the other thing is he's kind of likable and you may.
Speaker 4: Not know that, like his press conferences, he's kind of gonna do coach speaks stuff.
Speaker 2: But everyone likes him.
Speaker 4: Aside from that, let's go like he will make an edgy Joe.
Speaker 3: You know what else?
Speaker 2: Man, So I think that's the kind of thing. Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you know this because of your age, but you Schottenheimer's dad was a hugely popular coach. Marty Hell yeah, everybody loved Marty went in the playoffs, and you know what else, Reds fans, everybody liked old Marge Schottenheimer.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't like mart shot you're an idiot. That's terrible. By the way, I.
Speaker 3: Think you can put some more cowboys production value in your intro. I don't know if you listen to it. It's just can we hear the intro for that? Just Travis Frederick, let's hear the whole there's no y'all want some cowboys. Y'all want some cowboys Kerosene. It's presumptive, like you're assuming everyone wants its content and there's no like there's some cowboys.
Speaker 2: Like that's flair. Jerry Jones adds flair. Yeah, that's great, Christina, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: Now that we've added that stuff, I'm gonna immediately send all this to our imaging.
Speaker 3: Director and get thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, good stuff, Kat.
Speaker 3: Coming up next next wildlife news, Exploding birds and a big time Hollywood death uh, and a little doll stars talk. That's all coming away next