Speaker 1: Use on the way to work and all day in fault check in throughout the day.
Speaker 2: Fifty five k r C the.
Speaker 3: Talk station.
Speaker 4: By O five.
Speaker 3: A fifty five DRC the talk Station. Happy Friday, something.
Speaker 2: Sus vacation.
Speaker 3: There we go, No, it's Friday. When Joe puts the U who button, Woo hoo button, and Happy Friday to you. Brian Thomas right here, glad to be welcome phone calls. We got something you want to talk about. Feel free to bring up the program five one three, seven, four, nine fifty five eight hundred eight two three talk or go with pound five fifty on AT and T phones and remember the fifty five KRC dot com for podcasts. And you can't listen to Jay Ratliffe or Ken Cober FLP President talking about Trump's J six pardons and the reason he was a little frustrated over them, focusing solely on the pardoning of those who committed acts of violence against police. He expressed sympathy for those folks who were prosecuted or faced the threat of prosecution for merely wandering around a building. He had no problem with those pardons and commutations, but it's so far as violence against police officers. FOP President Ken Cobert cannot abide Airgo. He came out against them. I think he was a little disappointed in the reporting on it because it made him sound like he was against all the JA six pardons. But you can hear for yourself and draw your own conclusions. Dave Williams Taxpayer Protection Alliance, watching out for your tax dollars, of course, and a better way path forward for energy policy in here in a state of Ohio with Americans for Prosperity joining with the Buckeye Institute. Good program that and very optimistic that we will have better energy policy here in state of Ohio. I lamented out wild the fact that we were behind Indiana, which has approved a nuclear plan, where my Indiana listeners and Lawrenceburg a little upset, She is, what do you have against Indiana? So I don't have anything against Indiana. That was not disdain from my friends in Indiana or the state of Indiana. Love it. Jealousy was what the emotion was that I was feeling that you guys get a nuclear plan, We don't. Why why? Ken Blackwell also in the program, I talking about Trump souf first several days in office. I can get a kick out of Ken Blackwell, he's good guy. So if you didn't get a chance to listen to a live podcast, and of course it being Friday, coming up to six thirty Tech Friday with Dave Hatter Intrust It's Owned and Dave Hatter Today A we'll talk about the US government no more data sent to China, Iran, North Korea, Russia, et cetera. How can we achieve that phishing attacks hit Apple I Message users? And why you should disable your location tracking, which mine is always disabled, Like I don't need that. I have occasionally turned it on when I was like wandering around. I remember being in New Orleans last time I was there and I had to turn it on because I was trying to find a particular location. It's like, well, we're walking and I don't know where it is, so gave you walking directions. I know how you know, convenient in handy that comes in, But there's no reason you should have it on all the time. And I know Dave is going to put extra details on that. Congressman Warren Davidson YAY seven oh five is picked to serve on the Foreign Affairs Subcommittee. He is applauding Trump on his Digital Currency Executive Order and Big Brother Overreach Act. Looking forward to having Congressman Davidson back on the program, good Man. He is followed by Donna Murphy. Heaven's Gate Ministries Donnad's are going to be talking about the free services they have available for parents who lost to pregnancy, which reminds me of the conversation I had about with the doctor on the COVID vaccines and how he claims that it was a conspiracy to reduce global population because as he'd caused little countless miscarriages and problems for pregnancy and also rendered some women incapable of becoming pregnant. Scary stuff that so for those who lost pregnancy. Donna Murphy at seven thirty in studio Joe Montgomery from Patriots Landing, a wonderful organization helping veterans, giving them craft projects to do the flag cases for example, and uh, really just outstanding people they are. And I'm looking forward to seeing Joe again and talking about what's going on with Patriots Landing five three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three taco with pound five fifty if you have an AT and T found I think I said that already this morning. It's early in the five o'clock hour. American is back and open for business. Donald Trump, addressing the World Economic Form and not pulling any punches there either, He promised low taxes for foreign companies, also vowed to his slab tariffs on those who manufacture products outside the United States, called for a his words, revolution of common sense in an effort to get rid of rising food prices inflation, as well as the crisis the US border. Quote, my message to every business in the world is very simple. Come make your product in America, and we will give you among the lowest taxes of any nation on earth. It was a video address to the folks who were there in Davos, Switzerland. But if you don't make your product in America, which is your prerogative, then very simply, you'll have to pay a tariff. We'll see if this bears fruit. I think it actually will. Now you know, those folks out there obviously not actually pro American folks. But noting that withdrawing from the climate pledges like the Paris Agreement and in corporate diversity mandates, he also asked for NATO country to contribute five percent of the gross domestic product to defense spending.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 3: He highlighted his executive orders he signed in the first several days in office, federal hiring freeze, overturning the electric vehicle mandate, ading government led diversity equity inclusion initiatives, which he called nonsense. We've accomplished more in four days than any other administration have accomplished in four years, and we're just getting started. America once again become a merit based country. Also asked Opek to drop price of oil, which he said would help end Russians war with Ukraine. All right, well, he's speaking out loud. He's just reminding folks what he has done. The World Economic Forum, which pivots over nicely to Joseph Sternberg's off ed piece, Trump gives European leaders an excuse to dump bad policies. Remember the biggest We're the biggest economy on the planet. A lot of countries rely on us a lot, and if we're doing it, they probably want to do it too.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 3: Trump's got some good ideas. Maybe, if you have an open mind about business, and you reduce the barriers to business and you have low taxes, people might want to go there and considering Germany as a model for acolute catastrophe pursuing you know, the green agenda. It's just absolutely tank their economy. Electricity prices are so high. Businesses have had to shut down before because the amount of the price of electricity is insane. They don't have any wind blowing or sun shining, so they had to you know, offload power from France or buy power from France's nuclear plans in order to keep the country running. Anyway, Joseph writes, and not to jinx it, but Donald Trump's second term is off to a good start for Europe. Mister Trump already has created enormous political and economic opportunities for the continent. If and it's a huge f any European politicians have the wit to seize their chance. Amid the blizzard of executive what as and other actions began Monday. For matters are of particular relevance across the Atlantic, the Trump administration is withdrawing from the twenty fifteen Paris Agreement on climate scrapping Biden era electric vehicle mandates, ramping up American fossil fuel production, and killing off a global corporate tax Agreement. First instinct of establishment European politicians under media enablers is to interpret these steps as affronts to Europe, which they are. Mister Trump's abandonment of the decade old Global Climate Agreement is a strong signal, as Washington can sent, that the new administration doesn't care about an issue that Europeans have come to understand in quasi religious terms. All the promise drilling a new internal combustion cars add insult to this injury. Withdrawal from the major tax deal negotiated at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development demonstrate that the new administration is indifferent to European government's desperate search for new revenue. Sources note, however, that mister Trump at least isn't perpetuating the far bigger affront President Biden committed against European friends lying to them. Interesting observations here. Mister Biden acted as though there were political consensus in American support of these policies Europeans liked, when there obviously wasn't. The Democrat rejoined the Paris Climate Deal despite the Senate's refusal over many years to ratify it, and Trump's first attempt to withdraw from it. Biden administration regulations on energy production and electric vehicle mandates were plainly and predictably unpopular. His Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen signed the OECD tax deal despite a record of bipartisan opposition in Washington to similar global tax proposals that was the fifteen percent minimum tax on each instance. Team Biden prompted European governments to act on the assumption that these policies would last supported by US public approval. As a result, the continent embraced a suite of climate related mandate subsidies, taxes, and the like that make little sense at the best of times and are viable, possibly barely only if America engages in the same economic self sabotage. European leaders invested considerable political energy and transitioning the Global Tax Pact into European law, and they also appear to be counting on future revenue. Ha ha ha. Europeans should have known better than to trust mister Biden. But that's beside the point. Public supporting Europe for measures to combat climate change and tax big US companies remains high, despite recent weakening on the climate front, which European politician could withstand those political pressures when European voters thought they saw America acceding to their priorities. Which leader could openly question the honesty of the US officials sitting across the table at global summits. Mister Trump, for all his inconsistency as an ally, at least now is telling Europe the truth about America, which is the best thing any US leader could do for them. Europe can't afford its climate commitments, whether the cost is measured and subsidies dispersed by cash strap governments or economic growth foregone. Yet European voters remains stubbornly committed to the policy goal for which they no longer want to pay. Trump is offering an off ramp for politicians struggling to manage this cognitive dissonance. Expect Europe's reversals on climate policy to be presented more in sorrow than in anger. Mind you, as an unavoidable result of the economic pressures arising from America's own climate policy shift. Well, America's doing it. We can't manage without America being involved, and America's not so hide behind. Yes, are reversal on these policies, and go ahead and reverse them over in your corner of the woods. It'll be good for you. Blackwise with a tax pack which was intended to forest all precisely the sorts of tax reforms. European countries need to help revive their flailing economies by pulling the US out of this attempt at global tax harmonization. Trump restores tax policy and specifically yay tax competition as a lever available to European politicians grasping for new economic growth strategies. Is welcoming those countries to compete with us. Don't keep cutting your throat and making it more difficult to do business in Europe. Look at what we're doing. Those are the sticks, and there are carrots too. An effect to the end of electric vehicle mandates in America is that the world's largest economy has again become an enormous market for the internal combustion auto's European companies can manufacture profitably. That'll interject I predicted last week or the week before something along those lines. Porsche was doing so poorly that they can't sell their electric vehicles. Their market is shrinking dramatically as they rapidly run toward the electric vehicle in spite of the fact that there's global demand for their internal combustion engine cars, what are they doing to themselves? Well, you can still sell those internal combustion engineer in America portion anyway. This is a lifeline to German automakers, he writes, in particular, even after accounting for the threat of Trump tariffs and Mexico, where many European firms now manufactured cars. Meanwhile, the single most beneficial thing anyone could do for Europe right now would be to revive American energy production, which would boost US economic growth and offer knock on benefits in global energy markets. And behold, it's happening. Europeans may never learn to love mister Trump, but if they're smart to learn to take yes for an answer when he offers it. Five eighteenth, that's good. That's good. Just Asternberg fifty five care seedy talk station and feel free to give me a call. I got plenty of time to talk before we get to the stacks. Stupid, I'll be right back with age.
Speaker 6: A lot of people are focused on my age.
Speaker 2: Comes whom we have to be smart.
Speaker 7: We can't let these things coming.
Speaker 3: Up at five twenty two. If you about KARSD talk stations before move on a few words from let me.
Speaker 2: Tell you jus.
Speaker 3: Indeed, let us see here I mentioned a moment ago. If you weren't listening, I had I heard me the aviation extort ratlifting yesterday, of course, and all ex aviation issues. And we have regularly talked about Boeing and its trials and tribulations and problems, and he it's always has a lot to say about Boeing. I think Boeing's the next US postal service. They lost. They lost. Boeing lost four billion dollars in the most recent quarter, citing the debilitating strike, mounting losses in troubled US government projects, and incurred costs tied to sweeping job cuts rolled out at the end of the year. They weren't investors that generated less revenue and racked up bigger losses than Wall Street anticipated. Boeing scheduled to release its full results on Tuesday, but shares did fallen after hours trading. I don't know where it's trading right now. I didn't look on the Wall Street Journal this morning to find out about where Boeing is. But Phase three profit and a completely unrelated note, you know, thank God for Trump and his executive orders. We have a male athlete making headlines for the second straight January after breaking more women's college track records. Camden Shriner goes by Sadie, Hi, I'm a woman here. Let me compete against women. Set records at Brockport Russbuster at Track and Field of at New York, where multiple universities complete, including one specific university, Roberts Wesleyan University, as well as Shriner's Rochester Institute of Technology. This transgender woman that will make him a guy set records women winning the women's two hunder meter dash twenty four point five seconds. I don't know what that means. I don't follow track and field, but it's enough to well win as well as the four hundred meter dash times were also records. According to the reporting on this former track star interviewed on this one, Ashley kellerher said quote, he is currently note that he ranked number one in the women's two hundred and four hundred meter dashes in the division that they compete in. See this is just not right. It's just not fair, and I'm glad to seeing cooler heads are prevailing and more and more people are standing up to this nonsense, and I don't understand how that the practice can be defensible. I mean, this is the type and this is happening a lot, you know. Oh, and I noted that there was some reporting on this whole transgender issue in the sins An. I think it was the Quire the other day of the I think four hundred thousand students in our public school in the state of Ohio, six people apparently identify as transgender. That was cited as one of the reasons why this should be a non issue. Six all this time and expense and bother over just this teeny weeny weeny slice of humanity. That's weird when you think about it. Local stories coming up. Care to call love to hear from you? Five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty on eight and T phones. So I'll been right back ten and nine by the time, high twenty five to day with mostly sunny skies down to fourteen tonight, partly cloudy, partly cloudy tomorrow thirty eighth of the high down to twenty seven overnight with fives and a cloudy Sunday high up thirty five. It is fourteen degrees right now fifty five KARISEV Talk Stations five twenty eight and a very Happy Friday to you. Local stories bomb set at a quarter of a million dollars for the Fort Chilean men that were linked to the break in at Joe Burrow's home or linked to it. Suspects identify Ohigo Attorney General, dated by identified by Attorney General Ghost, Sergio Cabello, thirty eight to twenty two year old Jordan Sanchez, A, twenty four year old Alexander Huil Chavez, and twenty three year old Bastion Morales. They were scheduled for raiment yesterday. They couldn't move forward because apparently there was no interpreter you said. All four were arrested as part of an ongoing investigation by the Southwest Ohio Burglary Task Force after the break in a Burrow's home Anderson Township. December ninth, twenty four. Ghost announces Southwest Ohio Burglary task Force was heading up the investigation. January tenth, the men were arrested in Clark County. It's part of the task force ongoing investigation. Video shows troopers searching the vehicle. They found an old LSU shirt and Bengals hat suspected had been stolen during the ninth of The December ninth burglary break in at Burrow's home happened on the same date. Two Husky brand automatic center punch tools, which are used by the South American Theft group to enter homes, also found inside the vehicle. Men also had fake IDs, and an arrest report said that after the real names were discovered, all four males were identified as here illegally not in the country, legally overstaying their permissions since A health department said it has received hundreds of complaints from residents about inadequate heat since last fall. Several of the complaints have come into the last several or the last couple of weeks. A High Board of Health regulation mandates that whenever the outside temperature falls below sixty degrees for twenty four consecutive hours, landlords must provide a minimum temperature of seventy degrees to rental units or any unit where the owners do not have individual control to heat. Seventy That seems awfully high, isn't it? Since temperatures around here have been blows here for the past several days, well that's certainly been the case since then. East Price sell resident Shamz Brown speaking with Fox nineteen talking about the poor heating during the frigid winter, she and her five children spend most of the time in the kitchen, apparently the warmest spot in the house. She leaves the oven on. Said the other day when it blows there, we had to sleep in the car because my car has better heat than the house. So the lacking heed's been ongoing issue, and with recent weather obviously becoming unbearable, said that her pipes burst on Wednesday as well, family didn't have running water for the entire day. Jeez Louise. As a Thursday yesterday, Brown's landlord is fixing the issue in the inspector's schedule to visit her home. Since a Health Apartment encourages residents to contact their landlord words when they have no heat or inadequate heat. If no action is taken, residents should call three to one one or the Healthy Homes Office at three five two twenty nineh eight. Little things that remind you how really good you've got it in terrible times. At least that's the way I perceive it. Police are investigating a shooting happened yesterday evening or night left one person seriously injured. According to Cincinty Police Department, officers responded to a shooting in the thirty two hundred block of mckenry Avenue in Westwood. They say an adult male was injured in the shooting, sustaining gunshot wounds of the upper body. Police say the victim's injuries are serious and potentially life threatening. As of Fox nineteen's reporting uh this morning, they're still on this scene investigating the shooting, but don't have a suspect. Havelton County looking for a consultant to begin to study on how to reconnect communities split by I seventy five, reported by wcpo's Jay Shakhor, Thank you Jay, months after the study was announced, process is now finally getting off the ground. Both federal and government local leaders have been focused on reconnecting communities split by highways like I seventy five over the past several years. Locally, leaders focusing on areas including Arlington Heights, Evendale, Lincoln Heights, Lachland, Reading, and Sharonville. Grant from the US Department of Transportation in April of last year started the study into the best ways to reconnect the communities. Chris Schneider, who's with the Hamilton County Planning and Development Department, said there was a lot more paperwork that needed to be done before the study could actually take place. He said, just takes a little time. I don't know the exact number of grants that were given as part of this recommended communities. That's the initial cap on both of those recommended communities, but there were a lot and so they're working with dozens, if not more, of contracts that have to be signed. We've got a contract signed in October, so we been working really since then to push things forward. Continued disconnects for certain communities are hurting business, it's reported here at least that's a subjective opinion by the reporter. Nelie Shalah told WCPO that since the exit on Ice seventy five at Shepherd's Lane in Lincoln Heights moved, it's impacted his restaurant.
Speaker 8: Said.
Speaker 3: A few years back, they changed the exit for the highway and everything. They made it a little further away from certain businesses, which made businesses go down in gross every year. Says has been cut off from potential hungry customers and long time survival of his business now in question. The County's Building Planning and Development Department is now looking for a consultant and when that's done, officials expectively and taking public input about problem spots. That'll be in March. You know, as I sit here and ponder this issue, I just kind of wonder, you know, what can be done to solve the problem. I mean, on rams and off ramps are where they are right Anyhow, A local man and his mom need a new place to live after losing everything when they're Highland Heights home caught fire earlier in the week. Thomas Black said, we have nothing and that's okay. We have each other and that's all that matters. It's a positive attitude court to the Central Campbell Fire District. The fire started at two am Tuesday morning on Forest Avenue, started the back porch began moving into the home. Mister Black, captured the flames on video, said he couldn't get his cats out. I'd same lost eight year old Bob in the fire and Adam cremated of the family's heartbroken of the loss of the cat, he said that well, they're overwhelmed with gratitude from their friends and neighbors, including one who paid for two nights a hotel room. Court to Black Red Cross has been helpful, but they don't know what they're going to do next. It says, time like this, we'll take what we can get. I just worry about my mom. Cause of the fire still an investigation. That's a shame. Five thirty five fifty five KRCD Talk Stations deck a stupid coming up. Oh it's Friday. You know what that means of regular listeners? Naked people in this in the news. He'p you right back.
Speaker 6: Fifty five krc Your hands work hard, Jeden.
Speaker 3: First warning, weather and forecast, twenty five of you are high today, it'll be sunny, clouds rolling over nine down to fourteen to partly cud Tomorrow thirty eight for the high down to twenty seven opnight with clouds and of mostly body Sunday. I have thirty five fourteen degrees right now. It's five KRCD talk station. It's time for first traffic from the.
Speaker 9: U see how tramphic center you see Healthy'll find comprehensive care that's so personal and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care from better outcomes, expect more.
Speaker 2: You see health dot com. Quiet on the highways.
Speaker 9: To start off your Friday morning commute, no accidents to deal with, not even an overnight work crew in your way. North bound four seventy one under five minutes to seventy five into downtown. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 6: Can you play John the Fisherman.
Speaker 3: Five point thirty nine on a Friday? I always played John Fisherman and a happy Friday to you.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well you put a smile on Jeff's face anyway, Joe just got an instant message from looking forward to here in Primus and the stack is stupid. So you fulfilled one of the hopes and not fulfill the second hope stack so stupid. We'll start in key West.
Speaker 6: As a tradition, they have a very high.
Speaker 3: Tolerance for lude behavior in Key West. Apparently not too high though, because you will get arrested for having sex at twenty minutes after four o'clock in the morning on a sidewalk adjacent to the main road through town. What as reported Tuesday morning, cops driving down the US Route one when they spotted a man. I spotted a woman quote bent over close quote in front of a man who was the court of the arrest report quote thrusting his hips back and forth. Crazy close quote that while the couple was in front of a pet grooming business as a tradition. Officer Bryce Sinoshousen reported the two suspects continued intercourse until I activated my emergency lights. In the glow of the lights, William Jeannott forty one, I see, I can't even read this. We'll just say he withdrew his sword phrasing, while Diane Clawson thirty eight put down her dress phrasing. Clawson reportedly in the report was disheveled with her body suit undone.
Speaker 6: As this tradition.
Speaker 3: Two her subsequently questioned for committing lascivious acts with another person in public space. They were both booked in the Monroe County Jair on misdemeanor charges and later released. I will go ahead and finish this year phrasing to not to dress. Listed as Whitehall, Michigan, though he recently began a job with Key West Yacht Company, accorded the post on his Facebook page. Clawson, for her part, works as a server in Key West lives in nearby stock Island and is a licensed estetician or and this is in quotes facial specialist. You slip there, Joe yes, according to Indiana officials and makeup them. Was arrested after crashing a stolen car January nineteenth, thirty seven year old laport resident crashed the stolen car into a tree and basketball hoop. This according to a Facebook post by the Laporte County Sheriff's Office. Homeowner called police, deputy was dispatched. Deputy found a silver two thousand and seven BMW determinant crashed head on into the tree. Hollander told the deputy that the woman was in his house showering.
Speaker 6: As a tradition.
Speaker 3: That's when the deputy entered. The deputy entered the residence and walked towards the bedroom, asking the woman to come out. She made her way out of the bedroom wrapped in a towel, identifying herself. After further investigation, it was determined the woman stole the car from a nearby home. She was taken to the hospital to be evaluated. Arrested on charges of theft, unauthorized entry of a vehicle used in a crime, criminal mischief, and of course public nudity.
Speaker 6: As a tradition.
Speaker 3: Let's see what New Hampshire Gary's got this morning to Hamster Gary, Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: That was an interesting story, you could.
Speaker 3: Call it that. Yeah, oh it's Friday. We have thought on Fridays, trying to find every day to certain degree.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you what my wife, she worked for HR. She was a head of a big department store in Cincinnati, and oh, I guess about twenty years ago she had the fire of the Santa because apparently, you know how they have pictures. After the mall closed down, they found out that the camera was used and Santa was having his way with the elves assistants. That's a true story. Wow, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Well it's it's obviously untwort and shouldn't have happened and probably would result in dismissal. But was it consensual? I guess that's the important thing.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it yeah, it was consensual. Yeah, it was, Yeah, it was consensual. What they didn't count on is uh they count you know, they count the pictures on the cameras, you know, so see how many customers, and they keep the negatives you know, back then, you know, anyhow.
Speaker 11: So anyhow, uh, this study about highways dividing communities, that sounds like a Pete buddhaj edge bridges are racist kind of thing.
Speaker 5: You gotta wonder how many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars in paperwork, trees, time, labor and everything studied to go Yep, it's divide community.
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 2: Who would a thought?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: And you know, maybe thinking about you know, let's just start from the assumption that this quote unquote division is going on and that the highway is responsible for it. What do you anticipate the solution would be? How can you alter the landscape we can't get rid of I seventy five for God's sake. I mean, this is one of the reasons they're building a new Brents Men's Bridge, because it's a necessity. It's needed to get goods and certain to get goods moving back and forth and get people to places they need to go. So I don't think that's even a starting position. You can't even consider that. So what might be the solution? I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I think what the remedy was actually and if you really follow crew on their logic, is that they were coming up with equity or proportionate uh disparage communities that were hurt in this division. That way they could shower money for boats. Did I say that out loud? I mean poor equity?
Speaker 3: You mean so it's like compensating them for the division that's been created. Absolutely, Okay, Now it's okay, fine. If they that, that doesn't make any sense either. It doesn't solve the alleged problem.
Speaker 8: I mean, what.
Speaker 3: How does getting money solve the alleged problem the divided community? It's divided. If you want, you got to solve the division problem. And the only thing I can come up with to solve the division problem is you get rid of the damn highway so everybody can be joined together in some way. These lofty platitudes are just nonsensical, Gary, and you're illustrating that. For me, it's just you know, I fine, it's a money grab. But I guess to your point, maybe they should calculate the amount of carbon output that is generated as a consequence of doing studies like this. Maybe that'll put an end to it. Good call, buddy, I'm good glad to hear you have a great weekends. Five forty seven fifty five Kosity talk station, Chimneycare fireplace and stove. Take care of your safety, Get your chimney inspected, get your fireplace inspected. Your children or grandchildren as the case maybe, may have stuffed toys up into the fireplace flu right, cribbage mic. Then they start to melt and get charred, and smoke will build out into your living room. Write cribbage mic. Yeah, that's what happened to him. He didn't know what the problem was. Called Chimneycare, fireplace and stove. It took his gas fireplace apart, and lo and behold, it's their grandchild or a great grandschild got their toys back in a charred state. But there's the solution to the problem. And that obviously that could have caused health concerns. I don't know what kind of smoke was billowing out into the room, but that's the kind of thing that could result in a carbon monoxide situation. If your fireplaced flu is backed up, you've got a problem. Have it inspected. If it's coated with kreosote because you have a wood burner, have it inspected and swept. Chimneycare fireplace in stove for all things on all types of fireplaces and free standing stoves, self feeding wood waste peltstoves. Those need to be service to and cleaning out drire events for shorter, drier time, saving you money as well as preventing the fire hazard. They do it all and then when it comes to chimneys cap and damper replacement tuck pointing, they can build you a brand new one if you want literally everything. They have a showroom. It's located at four to thirteen Ward's Corner Road. If you looking for a fireplace insert which I love mine. That's where I got it, of course, and had it installed by the wonderful of people at Chimney Care Fireplaces. Though they've been around since nineteen eighty eight, they enjoy an A plus with a better business Bureau and they're excellent a customer service. So give them a call five one three two four eight ninety six hundred and buy a carbon monoxide detector five one three two four eight ninety six hundred online at Chimneycare Co dot Com.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC five point fifty one fifty five.
Speaker 3: KERR see talk station. So if you're having a good Friday, take it a good Friday. Cut a PUNEs real quick for and get another stack of stupid m and see what Pete has to say. Pete, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 12: Thanks Brian. I saw on that is were Trump the security clearances for those fifty one traders?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: And also they're protective details.
Speaker 8: And my other quick question is, even though Fauci's.
Speaker 12: Been pardoned, could he be held civilly responsible, like a class action lawsuit for the millions of people he helped kill or is that not a possibility?
Speaker 13: Umm?
Speaker 3: Probably maybe? Yeah, And note that he you know, there could be maybe an extradition from another country and they could prosecute him because you know, Don Joe Biden's pardons only extend to federal crimes. And I suppose on some theory maybe uh state court, he could face liability in a state court under for a criminal prosecution to the extent some state attorney general wants to bring it. Possibilities Maybe I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it, though, But I think the more information comes out, the more theories against him may be pursued. But I don't know how deep his pockets are, whether it would be just sort of a symbolic victory because of the if you consider and won't agree with the proposition that he is responsible for killing millions of people, either directly or indirectly, there's only a fine amount of money in doctor Fauchi's pocket. Let's see here we go to Perth, Australia. Man who allegedly went on a wild rampage through Perth while naked as this tradition stood in court. Thuy Clark twenty three, filmed by onlookers running naked from police down Saint James in Northbrook about twenty minutes after eleven in the evening November thirtieth. Police officer allegedly suffered minor injuries when she tried to restrain Clark. He's also accused of trying to carjack and uber phrasing, tasered by police and stuck his tongue out at onlookers who were filming him. Five police officers and several people had to restrain him and pulled him into the street. Pulled him onto the street before he was tasered a second time. Mister Clark' lawyer told the court that her client was hoping to enter negotiations with the prosecution. Asked the matter to be adjourned HMM. Matter was adjourned until March twentieth. He's facing charges for disorderly behavior, obstructing police, assaulting an officer, and attempting to steal a motor vehicle. The Aristocrat Henderson, Kentucky for this. One man in the hospital after an incident where he took off his clothes in front of deputies after a crash in Wabash County, as this tradition, eyewitnessed News said, Wabash County nine one one got a call out of disturbance on Main Street and Belmont deputy saw the aggressor in the disturbance flee the scene in a blue plash and passenger car that later crashed. Really said that when the deputy approached the vehicle, the man was kicking out the back window of the car. They said the man was distraught, confrontational, out of control. While smoking a cigarette. Man started taking his clothes off, then flicked his cigarette the deputy yeah, and deputy got goes on to say that man would not comply with directions and began marching naked in the snow. A stun gun was deployed. He was taking a protective custody. Male continued to talk about Jesus, Donald Trump and nuclear war while threatening to take police officers' guns and shoot them. Keep your stupid mouth shut, says he was taking to Wabash General Hospital for a mental health evaluation. Yeah, I guess all right, boor to talk about off top of the our news, and of course six point thirty Dave had her and Tech Friday got great topics to talk about with Dave, which is always the case. I sure hope you can stick around for that.
Speaker 2: Covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 9: Every day America's deadline is over fifty five kr s being talk station.
Speaker 3: It's the Marketers Report today, it's six oh five, coming up with six oh six here, fifty five kr seed talkstation. Happy Friday. I love my Fridays here most totably. I love Tech Friday with Dave hat Or coming up to the bottom of the hour every Friday at six thirty one hour from now, fast forward to seven oh five, Congressman Warren Davidson returns. He's been picked to serve on the Foreign Affairs Subcommittee. We'll talk about that, and it's his role in that plotting Trump on his digital currency executive Order and initial cap on this Big Brother Overreach Act. We'll learn together what Congressman Warren Davidson's talking about. With that one Donna Murphy at bottom of the next hour, Heaven's Gate Ministries. They had free services available for parents who lost pregnancy, A sad, sad thing that it has to be details with Donna at seven thirty, and then fast forward to two hours eight oh five with Joe Montgomery from the wonderful organization that is Patriot Landing. We're gonna get an update on the activities they're engaged in and what else is going on with Patriots Landing. I love helping get the word out about Patriots Landing. So eight oh five for that Monday morning, Christopher Smithman. Of course, go to the phones five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound FI fifty on AT and T phones. Feel free to call if youve got a topic you want to talk about, just like Roz did. Roz Walking Good the Morning Show, and Happy Friday.
Speaker 10: Happy Friday to you, Brian, and a very very late Happy New Year to you and your wife and family. You say in my prayers because you have the best show on radio. See you so much, or just you know, information. And I explained that Joe that I had stepped out of the room because see my alarm clock is keyed into your program. And I stepped out of the room because I was doing something in the kitchen, and then I stepped back in while you were talking about this study about.
Speaker 3: Reconnecting communities, the reconnecting community.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let me just say that the changes to I seventy one were the result of an extensive planning process that involved the Ohio Department Transportation, and it involved officials and representatives from the communities that were impacted. And I just happened to be a guest at.
Speaker 8: A meeting several years ago.
Speaker 10: At one of the communities that, in fact, this gentleman I think was a business person that is concerned about his business going down. I happened to be a guest at a meeting of local.
Speaker 3: I guess we lost her. Yeah, I'm really anxious to hear what she had to say about that. If you just tuned in, and there's a story in wcpu's reporting this morning, I had at the bottom of the hour news they're moving forward this study and It's Jay Shakur who's reporting said the federal government of local leaders have been focused on reconnecting communities split by highways like I seventy five. Of the past several years, they're focusing on Arlington Heights, even thee Lincoln Heights. Lachland writing in Cherville, and there was a grant to do a study on this from the US Department of Transportation to kick start a study on the best ways to reconnect those communities. And so the article is primarily talking about this study and why it was delayed and the paperwork that needs to be done in order to get the study off the ground. And I outlaw just simply wanted to know what is reconnecting. I mean, they are the highways there, right, and it's a vital, vital transportation necessity. I would argue, we've gotten so used to the ease with which we drive up and down I seventy five. And I know, I say that knowing full well that traffic delays and problems happen all the time. But of course expressways quick ways to get from point A to point B, and of course semi tractor trailership goods up and down the entire expressway and it's responsible for like five percent of the nation's economy. It's one of the reasons they're building the Brentspn's bridge or rebuilding it. So what is reconnect I mean, how do you do that? Honestly, I'm at a loss to know what could be done and what they hoped to uncover with this one. That's why said, let's start with the proposition that the communities are disconnected, and so don't study that, just study give me out loud, you know your belief in what might be accomplished if this disconnect is I suppose exposed or determined or the ways in which communities have been disconnected. So I'm baffled over what the solutions might be. I guess we're going to keep our popcorn out wait around for that one. You heard the top of the our news, and feel free to call if you've got an idea about how you can connect without getting rid of the expressway. Mind you you heard the top of the our news. A federal judge blocked Trump's attempt to restrict birthright citizenship fourteen day halt. So it's an injunction from keeping a moratory or injunction keeping the law from you know taking place, So people who are giving birth right now who are from foreign lands, it doesn't apply anyway, according to US District Judge John Kaffenauer, who said in court, this is a blatantly unconstitutional order. I've been on the bench for over four decades. I can't remember another case where the question presented is as clear as this one. Parenthetically, he was appointed by Ronald Reagan. Trump's order premised on the idea that anyone in the US illegally or on visa was not subject to the jurisdiction of the country, because you remember it says in the fourteenth all persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof are citizens of the United States and of the state where they reside. And in factually they described him as incredulous. The judge chided Justice Department attorney Bets Shamanty over his assertion that Trump's order was constitutional, saying, Frankly, I have difficulty understanding how a member of the bar could state on equivocally that this is a constitutional order. It just boggles my mind. Wow. Washington Attorney General Nick Brown said Trump's order was Unamerican birthright citizenship makes clear that citizenship cannot be conditioned on one's race, ethnicity, or where their parents came from. I don't think anything was said about ethnicity man anyway said this is the law of our nation, recognized by generations of juris, lawmakers, and presidents until President Trump's illegal action. Opponents of Trump's order argued that the Fourteenth Amendment, ratified in eighteen sixty eight, as the United States stot was putting itself back after the Civil War. They cite an eighteen ninety eight US Supreme Court ruling in a case of the San Francisco born Chinese American called Wong Kim ark he was denied entry back into the United States after visiting relatives in China. Denied entry on the grounds that he was not a citizen. The court affirmed that children born in the United States, including those born to immigrants, could not be denied citizenship. So I was aware that case was floating around out there. But and this, you know, say what you want about it, and believe in what argument you want this. I believe this is the way most, if not all, the courts are going to go. There's multiple lawsuits out there pending on this issue. And so this is one US District court in one jurisdiction, and so you're going to see other orders like this, I think crop up in the other cases that have been filed. I mean just I just think that's that's going to be the outcome. So you can be mad about the outcome, and we can talk all day about how dumb it is that merely being present in our country for a moment's time while you give birth justifies that child being a citizen of the United States of America. But I think the writing is pretty much on the wall on this. Let's see what Pat's got. Pat, Welcome to the Morning Show, and a very happy Friday to you.
Speaker 14: Happy Friday to you as well.
Speaker 3: Thanks man.
Speaker 14: You know, when we were talking previously about reconnecting communities, I have seen in some spots where they build tunnels go under the highway or under railroad over you know, railroad right away with other stuff, and I think, oh, that's a great idea for flooding and a good place to get mugged.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 14: So when the people that come up with these wonderful little embrace the world ideas, after the community has been divided, for quite a long time, and people by then have adjusted to what it's like now. It's kind of like the cows out of the barn well that build new barn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we come to rely on heavily the expressway. They allegedly divided the communities, and I guess to what extent is one, you know, divided or separated. I mean, it's not as though you can't get from you know, like Sims Township over to Lachland or any of the other communities that have been identified. There's a way of doing it. It just maybe a little more circuitous or a little more you know, difficult, but you got to have the expressway. That's kind of my perception of this.
Speaker 14: Is there some unwritten rule now that was created by some people that everything has to be to their utmost convenience, because sometimes you have to walk a little better, drive a little better, whatever, So you know, get over it. I think I'm maybe I'm being mean, but that's I honestly feel.
Speaker 8: Walk a little bit.
Speaker 14: It's not going to ruin you, and I'll probably give you some exercise and it'll battle that obesity problem that we seem to have in our country.
Speaker 2: But I've been.
Speaker 14: I want to touch a topic that I've wanted to share with you for a long time. People talked about the cognizance of Joe Biden. And in twenty fourteen, my daughter graduated from a university in the South and Joe Biden was the guest speaker. Seventeen minutes is what he was supposed to speak. He rambled on for an hour and twelve minutes, and Brian, everybody was losing their minds. You couldn't call out, you couldn't take pictures because of the device that Biden's handlers brought in there. But that guy went from one end of the spectrum to another, figuratively and literally. And we were saying, and this is the vice president? Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 14: And that was twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: I was just going to ask you again, what what counter year was? So how far back are we going?
Speaker 11: So he was.
Speaker 14: Twenty fourteen and that kind of screams how well, let's see. He had to run from his basement because if he had to stand up in front of somebody, he wouldn't make any sense, and he would he was drifting and looking at people, and he had some of the most frightening leers that he was looking at some of these college graduates with and I was like, oh gosh, and I've I've been close to President Bush many years ago when he first ran and got a chance to meet him in Blue ash And then I got to be within about one hundred feet of Biden and Brian. I got the creepiest feeling I've ever had in my life, thinking, Oh, this is a brightening individual. And those people had the audacity to make a big deal of that woman that Trump supposedly paid off to shut up, and it's it's like he is rampant and disgusting, and it's like, are you serious? And we have to stop letting these idiots about rhetoric that is absolutely insane. I mean, how do you deal with that? You were an attorney, how do you deal with somebody that has lost their mind yet they want you to be as crazy as they are.
Speaker 3: Well, I just have to leave that sit there. I don't think there's any legal way around it. This is where logical thinking and critical thinking skills are very important. We can draw those conclusions if we are at least exposed to situations like that. And if you point out that you can't record and you can't take pictures because they have some scrambling device in the room that makes it impossible to get the information out to the general public. Again, that's one of the reasons he ran his campaign from the basement. Oh no, it was COVID. It was COVID. I'll blowny press conferences remotely. There's video conferencing. You could actually answer press questions even if you're in a bunker someplace. It's just a convenient excuse to keep him out of the public eye. We all know this now because it's become it's on full display, the lies, the narratives. The media is angry about it. They exposed for covering up because they were near to him. Like you were near to him during that speech, you could see for your own eyes. They didn't bother reporting on it because that was going to harm their cause, depriving us of valuable information so we can make informed decisions. You can't force the media to report on something part of the First Amendment. You can't make people write something. So but look, obviously we're all a lot smarter than that. Obviously, the Democrats realized they were caught in the crosshairs, and they pulled the plug on Biden's campaign. They knew he could not perform. As evidence by the debate with Donald Trump, which was the end of Joe Biden's political career. We all got to finally see on full display the cognitive decline of Joe Biden, and they couldn't cover it up anymore. Thank you for the call. Pat six nineteen, Greg, You're up next. Hang on a second. I want to mention USA insallation because with the cold temperatures, if you don't have USA's premium foam in the xterior walls of your home and you have an older home, you're struggling with it unless you love cold temperatures in your house. I do not got a comfortable home. I got the USA insallation of my home when after I got the roof replaced, huge, huge amount of USA's premium foam does wonders with the energy build you get it in the xterior walls of your home. If you have an older home under insulated or no insulation, if either of those is your case, then you're gonna love the comfort that you're going to notice right away with the USA's premium phone. The comfort that will last. It will save you money and a lot of money on your energy bills, and your furnace will last longer during these heating times because it doesn't have to fight the uphill battle. Same thing with the AC in the summer, ninety nine dollars a month interest free, and a lot of folks save more than that in their energy bills. The product will indeed pay for your pay for itself because the same as is guaranteed. So call for the free inspection again, only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, plus you get a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit when you're doing your taxes for this year next year. So it's the right thing to do, the ultimate no brainer. Five one three three eight one three six two six three eight one phone learn more online, check out the website USA Installation dot.
Speaker 6: Net fifty five KRC I ad it all my.
Speaker 3: Six twenty three fifty five kr C Detalk station YWO three Talk to have time for at least one call this morning right now, David. David's excited about Greg's calls. Well, Greg, thanks for calling the morning show this morning.
Speaker 14: He has a low level for excitement, doesn't it morning?
Speaker 11: Fine?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Two things.
Speaker 8: That lady that did the AFFI David on Pete has us and.
Speaker 3: The because the one in which she accused him of domestic violence, right that one, Yeah, the sister.
Speaker 5: In law and the white ex wife says that never happens.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the police said it never happened. The judge never said it happened.
Speaker 13: Is there any ramifications for providing a fault as a.
Speaker 3: David, Well, you know, there could be. It could be libel or slander. I mean, she's accused him of committing a crime. I think that that. I don't know if it rises to the level of slander per se. But if everyone who investigated, including the woman who is allegedly the victim, all say no, it didn't happen, then you have just revealed an outright lie. So it may very well be actionable.
Speaker 8: Now because that is intent to do something to.
Speaker 3: Do Oh yeah, absolutely, something like that, yes, sir.
Speaker 13: And then the other the other question I have is the guy that, uh the Wine just appointed for Vance's seat.
Speaker 14: I'm didn't catch what you said about him.
Speaker 13: Is he another Dwine light or he's actually somebody halfway decent.
Speaker 3: John Houston, Yes, sir, I think he's he's I think he's a good guy. Honestly, I've met him a bunch of times at all kinds of different events, and he's a really intelligent guy. I think he'll serve our state well.
Speaker 14: So I think we don't need the DeWine life.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: No, nobody's arguing with you on that, and Greg, without question, we'll see how he manages. He's on his own as a senator, no longer under the thumb of Mike DeWine. So I have confidence in uh now, Senator Houston, I really do. Six twenty five Thanks Greg, fifty five k c DE talk station. Imaging can be affordable. I'm talking medical imaging and affordable imaging services. You don't have to pay five thousand dollars for a CT scan like you do at the hospital New County Year, New Sedative out of pocket responsibility for people insured. And if you're not insured and your doctor says you need to get a CT scan or an MRI or an ultrasound or echo cardiogram, you're gonna be out of pocket a lot because those are thousands of dollars at the hospital. What's different about affordable imaging services, well, just the price and the overhead. The overheads really low. You know, got a lean ship over there, but that's what saves you money. The same kind of equipment they're using with medical experts, just like the hospital. The radiologists report comes with the cost of the image at Affordable Imaging Services, So rather than five thousand dollars for a CT scan, you pay four fifty four hundred and fifty bucks. If you need a contrast, it only goes up to six hundred Echo cardigram four hundred ninety five bucks. Echo cartogram could cost two thousand dollars or more at the hospital and an MRI same kind of deal six hundred and forty five with the contrast four ninety five without it's very affordable, hence the name Affordable Imaging Services. Yes, you have a choice when it comes to your medical care, so don't pay the outrageous hospital prices. Do what's in your own financial best interest. Call five one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven five three eight thousand. Learn more online head of the website Affordable Medimaging dot com. The Toxic Hey, regular listeners know it's that time employment listening Tech Friday with Dave Patter brought to you by Interest I T which is Dave's company. And of course if you are a business, I know you have computers. Everybody does. You need the services of interest I t to keep you out of trouble. Welcome back, Dave Hatter. I love having you on the program.
Speaker 15: Always my pleasure, Brian, I enjoyed every week. And hopefully we're doing some good out there. See that's exactly what I think it's all about. You are doing good if people just pay attention to your advice, engage in best practices, and we'll get to some of that that. You know, things that we actually have an ease of control over, like disabling your phones tracking. You'll talk about that in the next segment of the following segment. But it's sound advice, man. What more can I say In the first story we've got here about banning bulk data transfers to these troubling nations. I saw the FBI issue to release yesterday public notice warning US businesses of attempts by North Korean hackers to extort data and hold stolen proprietary data code hostage until the companies involved meat ransom demands. This is coordinated effort by the Korean the North Korean government to well extort money. And I guess it is in that light that we're looking at this particular US Department of Justh's final rule.
Speaker 3: What's this all about?
Speaker 15: You know, Brian, that's interesting. I missed that press release yesterday. I was out almost all day doing stuff. Did not see that. I'll have to look into that. That's not at all surprising to me. So this is surprising to me, though, so especially in light of the ongoing TikTok red note conversation.
Speaker 4: So if you look at this.
Speaker 15: Last year Executive Order fourteen one seventeen was signed by the President in February, and I've got a list of countries China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, and Venezuela. You know, certainly those contained the big four there, China, North Korea, Iran, and Russia. Those are typically the major axis of hacking, if you will. I mean, it's not like it's not happening from everywhere, but there you have state sponsored actors, you know, with deep experience, large numbers of people who can carry this stuff out, and you know, sometimes they're trying to steal your money, sometimes they're trying to steal your data, trade secrets, military secrets, research, whatever. Usually it's a combination of all the above. You know, they'll take whatever they can get. But these nation state actors typically are you know, they're more than just the money. They're trying to get the trade secrets. They're trying to cause chaos. You know, they see us as their enemy. So this particular executive order says that you can't sell data to these countries. Now again, I find this so interesting, Brian, because this TikTok debate continues to rage, right, you know, and I think everyone knows my opinion on it at this point. I'm for banning it because it's not just the data collection, it's the propaganda. But I think it's it's interesting that, at least for me, I have not heard this executive order brought up a single time in the context of that debate. So if we've just decided by executive order now, and I also don't believe I could be wrong because I didn't research it before this morning, I don't believe President Trump has rescinded this executive order from Biden. You know, it basically it says you can't sell bulk American data to these countries because of course their adversarial and they do bad things to us as a country and to our residents with this kind of data. Right, So wouldn't this also be another reason why you would not want an app controlled by the Chinese Communist Party like TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yet again, I have not heard this reference well in any way.
Speaker 3: I guess the way I view this, when you're on TikTok, your data isn't being sold, it's being given or being vacuumed up directly by the Chinese Communist Party. Fundamentally boiled down. This would be if there's data gathering company out there in the United States and it has access to all these personal identifiers like social security numbers and driver's license and they've gone around and maybe bought all the information hoovered up by various apps. People use United States based apps that hoover up the data. They consolidate the data and then sell it to the highest bidder on the open market. That is the sale of gathered data to a foreign country. So this would block that from happening. Contrast that with you're voluntarily hooking up to an app that's hoovering up directly from your app and by the country that's on the list here No, I think you're.
Speaker 15: Absolutely right, and I think you did an excellent analysis of that. This really is designed to address data brokers, right, Yeah, the shadowy companies behind the scenes that are buying your data from people like Facebook or whomever. I guess my point that Ryan, which I obviously did not make very clear, because I think you did a really good job there is I agree this is different. But if we're going to have an executive that says data brokers can't sell your data to China, why would we want apps controlled by China collecting that same data directly from you. Indeed, I'm just saying it feels like no one is bringing this up as hey, look, we just banned this over here because we know this is bad, and yet here we have an app that's doing it directly.
Speaker 4: You don't even have the middle man exactly.
Speaker 15: That's my point again, I think your analysis spot on.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to see this thing. I hope it does not get rescinded.
Speaker 15: I just again, I find it interesting that no one has said, hey, we just passed an executive order that bans this very thing, and yet we're now talking about putting back an app that does it directly.
Speaker 4: Yep, I just well, and then.
Speaker 3: You mentioned Red Note, which people have gravitated over. I never used TikTok, so I don't miss it, and I don't want to gravitate over to some other app. But Red Note also hoovering updata, right, Chinese Communist Party yet, so we're going to go around chasing our tails. They're going to come up with a new app every time we ban another app. So the list of banned apps is going to get longer and longer. If people just heeded your advice and app that is run by or hoovering up data giving it to the Chinese Communist Party is bad, we wouldn't even have this problem because people would have concern about that and not want to assist the Chinese Communist Party in their nefarious acts. Sadly, people are addicted to these things and refuse to put them down.
Speaker 15: Hence the band understands the danger. Yeah, yeah, you're you're exactly right. But I'm telling people, the CEO will stick around, and you know this will be one last way for your data to get into the hands of foreign adversaries.
Speaker 8: Amen.
Speaker 3: Brother six point thirty seven will continue. We'll learn about phishing attacks, hitting Apple, I message users more what they've had her after I mentioned oto Exit twenty five years in business, and they're in a celebratory mood, a local, locally owned business right here in Cincinnati and making these great otor exit products which will eliminate the odors that are well troubling you pet owners, food, owders, human, human odors, mold, mildews, smoke, you name it. They have a product to get rid of it. One hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. Go to oto exit dot com, buy it right there before three orl today and they'll be on your front porch tomorrow. Or find it locally. There's a search engine on the website which she'll show you all the local stores that carry the odor exit products. So get rid of the smell today, non toxic, don't worry about that. So odorexit dot com, od o r xit dot com works on everything except the stench of politics. Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 6: This is Ashley A. Kennedy from the Ben and Ashley I almost.
Speaker 3: Jenleen Iine says, we got a high of twenty five today. It'll be sunny as well. Don't get used to that because cloudrollin every night down to fourteen to be partly cloudy. Tomorrow high thirty eight, mostly cloudy overnight down to twenty seven comes Sunday, mostly clouds and a high of thirty five fourteen degrees. Now time for traffic update. Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center. At you see healthy, open, comprehensive care. That's so personal it and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect mora. Do you see health dot com?
Speaker 9: Sathbound seventy five cruise are working with an accident on the ramp to Kyles Let lanes block down the ramps. Still room to get buy on the right northbound seventy five. Good shape past Kyle's and into downtown northbound fourth seventy one. Looks good to Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six forty fifty five KRCD talk station. Brian Thomas here with tech friddy' Dave hat or again brock you by interest. I find them online at intrust dot Com. Business courier says they are the best in the business in terms of helping businesses with their computer related needs. I thought Apple was immune for problems. It's got a phishing attack from Apple I Message, what's this all about?
Speaker 4: If only Brian, if only you know?
Speaker 15: Really, however, you know, Apple does tend to be They've got their issues, I want to be real clear, but they tend to be more privacy and security friendly.
Speaker 4: This is it just goes.
Speaker 15: This to me goes to show you just how creative and devious these people are. So if you have an Apple iPhone and you use I Message, which is their native texting platform, they have an innovative feature. Again, this kind of speaks to their focus on this sort of thing. If you get a text message from a number that is not in your contact list and it has a link in it, right, so this would be an example of smishing, phishing via text messages, which is increasingly common. I would bet you every one of your listeners has gotten these things. I mean I get them regularly. Market ya YadA.
Speaker 3: Don't try it on me because I am not going to open it period. It's deleted, ditto. And that's the right way to go. And here this this article explains it nicely.
Speaker 15: So if you get a message, a text message that has a link in it and that is an unknown number, it automatically disables the link because it assumes that it might be smishing, so that you can't click on that link, right, You have to take an additional action, which is really smart. One of my one of my big concerns about text based fishing, or again smishing as it's typically called in the business, is that you can't look at these in many cases and know what they do. You can't mouse over it like you would on a full blown computer and see that what it says on the screen is different than what it does. So it creates an extra risk for people there, right, because it's harder to know is it legit or not. So Apple says, Okay, in order to protect you from these kind of things, we'll just go ahead and disable those links, and again you have to take some extra action to click it. The recommendation here is okay to do pretty much what you just said, Brian, go ahead and delete these things, because if you reply to it, or if you add that number to your contacts. I don't know why you do that, but if you did, then in the future, when you get these text messages, Apple will automatically enable those links, assuming that it's legit because you interacted with it or made them a contact.
Speaker 4: So this is just a warning to folks. Again, the bad guys know this sort of thing.
Speaker 15: You know, they want you to reply, even if it's to reply and say like up yours, because they now know that number is active, there's a human being there. And even though so that particular submission attack didn't work, the next one might. They might sell your number to other bad guys. Right, so you hit the nail on the head if you get a text, and unless you are absolutely positively convinced this legitimate, you should just ignore it, delete the thing, move on, don't reply to it, you know, block it if you want so you don't get anything else from that number. But I would just remind folks you know, they have programs that can generate these things from any phone number. Yeah, it's not a bad idea to block unknown phone numbers or numbers like this, but understand that's not going to keep the same people from hitting you from a different number.
Speaker 3: Well, the one illustration sided in the article, our staff was unable to deliver your package on time because the addressed information provided was incomplete. Please complete within the next twenty four hours. And then there's a link and it looks suspiciously like a United States Postal System link. But it's not. It says please reply, Why then exit the text message, reopen the text message activation link, or copy the link in a Safari browser to open it and get the latest logistics status. So oh, I got to get my page and so I can see someone you know, might being spurred to action in clicking on this. But no, it's it's why it's not.
Speaker 15: And interesting enough, Brian, why do you think they said that last part please reply? Why then exit the message and reopen it? Because once you reply, that link is going to be activated and then you could click it. That's how devious these are. They are They're basically giving you instructions in the message to get around the link that is currently deactivated.
Speaker 3: Well that's people out there who have sent me stuff and wonder why I haven't gotten back with them. You fell into the black hole of Dave Hatter's advice and I just didn't open it. Stick around? Why you shoulds you should disable your location tracking something I heat since like they first got my phone, why would I want it on all the time? Six forty five?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: If I you have k City talk station, get in touch with Zimmer or Heating and Air Heating and Cooling. Zimmer been around for more than seventy five years, family owned and operated business and they do great HVAC work. You'd be happy with the customer service, You'll be happy with the price, and they are on time folks. So if you're unit goes belly up anytime of day, you can request after our service. Just go to go Zimmer dot com schedule the after hours appointment or right there next to its schedule online for a regular appointment if it's not an emergency. They offer a whole variety of service. There an authorized carrier dealer and they have been for a long long time, but they literally do it all and they service all air conditioning models in HVAC systems generally, so you don't have to worry about just being a carrier. You can call Zimmer. They'll take great care of you as they always have again for more than seventy five years. So to schedule the appointment. If you want to call them, tell Chris Zimmerbrian said, hoving to do five one three, five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. Find them online again at go Zimmer.
Speaker 1: Dot com fifty five KRC the Talk station sixty nine On a Friday one more segment with Tech Fridays Day, I've hat or again online interest it dot com disable location tracking.
Speaker 3: I always thought location tracking was really creepy, Dave, and I will admit that, you know, there have been times when I did turn it on. I recounted a time when I was in New Orleans and we were trying to find a store or a restaurant or something walking around the town. We didn't know how to get there, so I turned on my location device and then I got the map instructions and we were able to find our way there. Then I turned it back off. But that's a really, really, really rare occasion. So I just think it's creepy that, you know, the powers that be, with all the data storage they have, I know exactly where you are at all given times. And I'm like, well, well, you know, I feel uncomfortable about that.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm right here with you, Brian, But I guess my first point. So this is a warning from the n essay. And it's been interesting over the last years, so they've become more vocal about things that consumers should do to protect their identity, to protect their data, to protect their systems, and so forth. You know, I don't recall having, you know, been into this business for a long time, a lot of public service announcements from the NSSA again until recently. So, like you, I do not enable the location tracking on my phone until I need it. You know, yesterday I had to go visit with a prospect. I hadn't been there before. I didn't really know where I was going. So I get in the car, I turn onto location tracking, I opened the map, put the address in. You know, I let it get me where I'm going to go, and then when I get there, I turn off the location tracking. And that would be my advice for most people. Now there's a couple of things and then I'll get back to this NSSA article. Particularly, folks need to understand that, you know, the cellular network itself is tracking you. Verizon T Mobile AT and T has to know where your phone is in order to be able to send phone calls to it and send data to it. Right, So I always like to try to be clear to people that by disabling the location tracking on the phone itself, you know, you are cutting off that data from the phone provider. You're cutting off that data from the apps on the phone, and that's a good thing. But you're not exactly going off the grid. Right as long as the phone itself is on, it's connected to the cellular network, your carrier knows where that phone is.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 15: So, again, just to be clear, but the benefit of doing this, and I know it's a little bit inconvenient. Again, I've just gotten myself in the habit and I'll admit occasionally I'll get somewhere, get distracted, forget to turn it off right away. But as a general rule of thumb, the location tracking on my phone is off and less and until I need it, I use it, and then I turn it back off. And basically, you know, the NSA is saying, because you have all these apps, people are strong on the phone. And they list a bunch of consumer apps in this article references an article from Wired. They say, massive games such as Candy Crust, Temple Run, Subway Surfers, Harry Potter, my period calendar, my fitness, you know, stuff all across the board of different types of apps that people might install on their phone for whatever reason. Are collecting this data, and you know, as a result, that gets sold to data brokers. It kind of gets us back to that first story and that executive word that was passed. And then recently a hack of Gravity Analytics, which is a company that's buying this location data specifically now puts all your location data out there.
Speaker 4: So yes, you could go into all the individual.
Speaker 15: Apps on your phone and try to set the privacy settings and stop the collection of that data. I would encourage folks to do that, or even better, download less apps. Don't have any app you don't really need, because I can guarantee you almost any app you install on your phone is hoovering up an enormous amount of data about you, including if it can your location, it gets sold to a data broker, the data broker gets hacked or has a leak of some sort. Now your very granular location data is out there, and the NSSAY is basically saying that's not good, especially for like military personnel, executives, high level government people. And you know the best way to try to get ahead of that is just turn it off on your phone, the location tracking. And you know they get into don't download apps, set the permissions. But yeah, if you just turn it off when you don't need it, you'll be much better off.
Speaker 3: Well, and this is the other thing that troubles me. And I see that, I can see the benefits. In fact, you know, I would love to have one. But and I'm talking about those smart watches which keep track of, you know, how often you move around and what you're doing by way of physical activity. Everything I can see that could be easily used by say an insurance company rating your medical health. Well, this person's sedentary, doesn't move around at all, you know that kind of stuff. It's just it's easy. With all the multiple data points they have, they can put a pretty complete picture of you together by hoovering up by this data that's been hovered up from one source or another. So and you know, I think about insurance like autobile insurance. They can if you've got your tracking on and this information's on, they know how fast you're going at any given time, and they can say, well, this person's got a blood foot, or this person doesn't stop at stop signs for three seconds like supposed to do that.
Speaker 4: Kind of thing. You're exactly right, Brian.
Speaker 15: And if you recall last year, it came up and I actually just stumbled into this headline yesterday from the Register. GM Parks claims that driver location data was given to insurers, pushing up premiums. If you recall, GM was in the crossfire now crosshairs, not because of location tracking on your phone, but because all these modern cars have all kinds of tracking capability, and GM was taking the data from your new GM cars selling it to insurance companies who then suddenly you're driving the law or you come home, you get a notice from the insurance company that your premium went way up, and it's because they sold that data on you. So it's connected to the extent that you are making the perfect point that I try to make the people all the time, that all of this data about you, while it may not necessarily be a nefarious and perhaps these companies don't have a nefarious intent per se, once it's out there, they can use it in all kinds of ways that wouldn't be obvious to you and might not be helpful, like, well, this person wouldn't be a good renter because of it, but we're not going to give this person insurance because of why.
Speaker 4: And you wouldn't even know that's happening.
Speaker 15: It's just they're using data they're getting about you somehow might not even be correct to make these kind of decisions. So yeah, having any external organization know your location all the time, I don't know.
Speaker 4: How that's good for you. So yeah, I turn it off. And that would be my advice, as is the nssays.
Speaker 3: Amen to that. Make great points as you always do, Dave. That's why I'm so happy are on my program every morning to spread the word about this and so maybe people will smarten up and protect their data Until next Friday, my friend, keep up the great work at interest it and folks again interust it dot com where you find Dave and the crew and best of health and i' luck to all you guys over to intrust it Dave. I'll look forward to next Friday and another informational, important segment.
Speaker 15: Always my pleasure, Brian, happy to do it, and again hopefully we're doing some good out there and helping people protect themselves from all this bad stuff.
Speaker 3: Hey, I know you are man. People just need to follow through with the advice you pass on. Take care and to have a great weekend, Dave.
Speaker 2: Coming up.
Speaker 3: Congressman Warren Davidson at the top of the ore new It's quite a few topics to go over with Congressman Davidson. Looking forward to that, plus Donna Murphy Heaven's Gate Ministries, which is offering free services available for parents who lost to pregnancy. That'll be at seven thirty with Donna.
Speaker 1: Stick around, a full rundown and the biggest ten lines there's minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 7: A critical message, but it's important.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by True. It's seven oh five here at fifty five KRS talk station. It is Friday. I'm very happy Friday to you, Brian Thomas. Always looking forward to conversations with Congressman Warren Davidson. So let's have one. Welcome back to the fifty five CARS Morning Show. Congressman Davidson, It's always a pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Brian, definitely my honors join you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and boy, I'll tell you what just before we dive on into the topics, including your appointment of the Foreig Affairs Subcommittee. What's it like Donald Trump hitting the ground sprinting? I mean, this is what a whirlwind of activities we've seen since Monday, your reaction.
Speaker 8: Morale is high. I mean, what a great time to be in Ohio and anyway. But you know, the Golden Age of America is starting again, as Donald Trump has phrased it. But you know, we get two new senators, one of them isn't shared bround for the first time in ever. You know, we got the Vice president of the United States. The Buck guys win a national championship, albeit over my Irish so pretty good, pretty good time. And once all the parties you know, got under way, kind of intermixed with that, Donald Trump starts cranking out executive orders. I mean, the speeches were pretty good, but you know, we kind of thought, like, just break out the desk and start signing, right, But he hadn't taken very many breaks from signing since he since he took office. And these things are rolling out with some great effect, and you know, changing people's lives for the better.
Speaker 3: Well, I must observe, and you're just going to get your action because I am hoping, and maybe against hope, I'm I'm trying to be optimistic about this, that this is the beginning of the end of the climate change religion. You know, I observe Germany has cut its own throat. Its businesses and industry can't even operate because the price of energy is so big, and they've pursued that green agenda so much so that they can no longer afford energy. And energy isn't produced when the wind isn't blowing and the sun isn't shining. So just the other day they were, you know, buying nuclear generated energy from France. Of all things, I mean, their economy, they were the powerhouse of the European Union, and they've just because of green policy, you have just sunk. And it's it's sorry, it's a shame to see. But Donald Trump's going the polar opposite direction, and maybe we'll provide a springboard for Europe to do the same things. In other words, well, we'd love to pursue green, but look, the United States is going a hell been for leather and producing cheap energy and is becoming a more of an economic powerhouse than it already is. We need them to survive, So because of Trump, maybe we'll walk away from this green energy nonsense.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I hope they save themselves, but I'm confident we're going to go the right direction on energy in America and on manufacturing. And you know that's that's what I was doing before I took office, is on and operate manufacturing companies. And you know who's surprised. It takes a lot of energy to manufacture things, right, and it takes people. And you know, without uh, without people showing up to make the stuff, there's no stuff, right. And uh, you know, we've got so much good energy going on in Ohio, not just from the natural gas that's over in eastern Ohio. We're we've got some strong energy producers down. If you look at the mind Fort uh coal fired power plant right there. Uh, hopefully we can extend the life of that. They were talking about turning it off because of all this climate change stuff. And we've got massive demand for energy. Why would we take supply out of the system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes to that. And then I understand Indiana's putting up a new nuclear plant, and I've just been really hoping that we would start going the direction of nuclear power. Given the modern nuclear plants are so comparatively easy to build and take up such a smaller footprint. They don't have the design flaws to say the three mile Island type plants with the big cooling towers and the like. I mean, that's that to me, It's just to be a no brainer because it fulfills the climate agenda if you believe in it, zero carbon production, but also provides just bountiful and plentiful amounts of electricity.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's all body with nuclear reactors our gain and fast track approval, and you know, you've seen demonstrations on fusion, so I think nuclear age is going to be tremendous for meeting the needs. And look, you know there were some problems with how HB six came in to deal with nuclear in Ohio, but there was a real risk we would take our two reactors that are in Ohio offline following the Germans or something crazy. So thankfully we've got those operating and providing a huge baseload for our state.
Speaker 3: No doubt about it. Congressman Davidson, congratulations on your appointment to the Foreign Affairs Subcommittee. What are you going to be in charge of and what is the role that the subcommittee plays?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm still on Financial Services, and there I'm the chairman for National Security and Illsted Finance, and that's because that part goes through treasury, all the ways you follow the money, the sanctions that you put in treasury uses the power of the US dollar being the reserve currency to gather a lot of intelligence, and you know, do that in a foreign affairs way, but you also look at it in a domestic way. And it is certainly one of the things that I hope we do that a better job of is using all those tools not just to go after true enemies of our country, but enemies of our people. And one of the biggest is the scams that are being you know, foisted on our senior citizens, in particular organized crime going after people. So that's the subcommittee that I'm the chairman of, but I'm also on the Foreign Affairs Committee, and there we'll be doing oversight over the State Department. That place needs reformed. Marco Rubio started out with a blaze, letting a lot of people go that have been in positions that haven't been advancing America's interests. So he's going to repopulate that with good people. And then we'll be dealing with Western Europe, with Europe, and of course hopefully we'll get a peaceful resolution in Ukraine. So those are some of the highlights.
Speaker 3: Well, and you mentioned, you know, he's replacing you know, key people in various different departments, and I understand that, but do you expect the regular frontline employees that aren't being replaced, but you know, holdovers to the Biden administration that may not you know, favor or want to engage in helping out Donald Trump and his agenda. Are they going to play a ball with the new department heads?
Speaker 8: I mean, the reality is obviously some of them won't. You'll have people like Alex Benman, who was a swamp creature that was targeting Donald Trump over the call to Ukraine to say, hey, shouldn't you guys look into this Hunter Biden situation here? And that's what led to the first Trump impeachment, was will weasel like Alex Vannman. And when I asked, he said, well, you know, the president has a role in foreign policy, so we get to trust the pros like Alex Vnman to really really comprehensively round out the foreign policy agenda. So there are certainly some of those folks, but part of the goal is, look all the things. All the agencies of the federal government have two ways they exist. One is they're authorized, and that's the authorizing committee. In this case of the State Department, that's Foreign Affairs, in the case of Treasury, that's financial services. So we will be reviewing all the authorizations and the structure of these entities this year and doing the appropriations and so you can restructure whole division. So for example, Donald Trump's executi orders have put a pause. They're they're going to get paid on administrative leave on all DEI people. Yeah, now he would lose in court if he just said you're fired, because they legally set him up under all the uh you know, Biden, you know nonsense that was going on. And and so they passed laws and funded this stuff, and uh, we are going to pass laws and defund it and de authorize it and uh and so that'll that'll get us back focused. But in the meantime, some of the executive orders Donald Trump's done, and I'm sure in State Marco Rubio who's now confirmed, and eventually when Scott descent and he gets confirmed to be Treasury secretary, they will be doing the same kinds of things down through the organization so that they get focused. And you know, when we get cash batell at the FBI. I mean, that is one of the biggest mandates is you've got to reform it. Hopefully soon we'll get Tulca Gabbert confirmed as the Director of National Intelligence. You look at how the intelligence that we have great capabilities on intelligence, and we should, but they're supposed to be used against the enemies of our country. They were using these against parents. They're going after parents who showed up at school board meetings, people who peacefully protested in Washington, DZ. I mean, so all kinds of things that were you know, pro life, pro life Catholics were targeted as enemans of our country by the FBI. So these reforms have to be done aggressively and across so many aspects of our government. And so you know, I think we're going to That's part of blends right into what the Trump President Trump has worked with Elon Musk on is doge and leaning out the government. There's a lot of this stuff that doesn't need to exist, do.
Speaker 3: You real quick, We'll take a break here, just a second Congress from Warren Davidson. It all sounds grand and glorious, you know, pairing back the size of the scope of government and defunding these these unnecessary departments. Will are any of these going to be stumbling blocks that you're going to face opposition from the Democrats so much so that you won't be able to pass the bill.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know. I can't believe Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski couldn't get behind p hexside. So that's very disappointing. Over in the Senate, you know, hopefully we'll get our act together in the House. We've got an even smaller majority in the House than they've got in the Senate, so we are going to have to work together. We're going to be on a retreat next week, getting out of DC. You know, to me, it doesn't really matter. We're going to sit in the conference room somewhere, but we're going to go through a few struggle sessions to make sure we're singing from the same sheet music. Because the government's temporarily funded til March fourteenth, And the good news is we didn't fund it with Biden as president and Kamala Harris. I mean, the deadline was October first. But if there's a time to play kick the can, it's in the face of a big election like the one we just had. If we play this well and smartly, we could get a huge turbo boos to the Trump administration right here in the first hundred days by passing a Republican oriented funding package by March fourteenth.
Speaker 3: I sure hope the Democrats wake up to the cold, harsh reality that the American people wants this, and that's why Donald Trump was elected president. So we'll see. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic about that one. It's a little difficult, carsman Davidson, Well.
Speaker 8: You're probably right to be a little nervous. Yeah, but you're you're dead right. I mean, look, I don't know very many people that thought Donald Trump was gonna win all of the swing states that a lot of people thought he was going to win. But with three hundred and twenty electoral votes and a majority, uh, that's a pretty powerful win. And so you know, I think the people who have had enough of this you know, woke nonsense where you know you're gonna go out and pretend that's not a guy when it plainly is. And then you're watching stuff like the Olympics where you've got a man beating up a woman in boxing. I mean, that's not sport. That's just crazy. And you know it goes back to a couple State of the Union addresses ago, Joe Biden gave a State of the Union and Sarah Huckaby Sanders, the governor of Arkansas, gave the Republican rebuttal, and she said the dividing line isn't Republican versus Democrat, it's normal versus crazy. And I think that's a big theme of Donald Trump's executive orders is we're just restoring common sense.
Speaker 3: Amen to that. Well, pause will bring Congressen Warren Davidson back to talk about well Digital Currency Executive Order and what is the Big Brother Overreach Act. More with Congressman Davidson. Quick word for my friends at Foreign Exchange, your premier European and Asian import automotive specialists. You want to take your car to Foreign Exchange because you want to save money. They charge less than the dealer, and you think that might mean well, poorer service maybe for mechanics that aren't highly trained. No ase certified Master technicians, factory train. They are excellent at what they do and they can fix your car. I don't even know what kind of car you've got, but if it's an additional imported car. Take it there. I know from firsthand experience, every time my oil is changed, I'm saving at least two hundred dollars over the dealer price. It's an amazing difference. Foreign Exchange Westchester location is the one I'm recommending. Take Tylersville legsitt off of seventy five, go east, just two streets and hanging right on Kingland Drive and you'll run right into it. And that's where Austin and the team will help you out. Full warranty on parts and service. That's important. That's what you get at Foreign Exchange and save money Foreign x dot Com for in the letter x dot Com Online five one three six four four twenty six twenty six fifty five KRC the recent wild Tier the Janine first one to Wedefour Casco. Do you have mostly sunny day to day with the high a twenty five, clouds over night fourteen for the low thirty eight to high tomorrow with clouds body over nine twenty seven. Sunday it's going to be mostly cloudy also with a high of thirty five. Right now it's twelve degrees in time for traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCL Traffic Center. You see healthy time, comprehensive care. That's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care from better outcomes. Expect more at you see help dot com. Seven seventy five is doing fine through Bachmann, but slowing a bit near Western Avenue thanks to have broken down in the left lane southbound two seventy five continue slow onto the Carroll Cropper Bridge from the Lawrence Park Ramp. Chuck Ingram on fifty five k SE. They talk station.
Speaker 3: Fifty block KARC. You talks to day Brian Thomas with Congressman Warren Davidson moving over to the Trump executive order on digital assets. What's your reaction to that one, Congressman Davidson, I am so excited.
Speaker 8: Look, central bank digital currency is one of the big things there. He banned it, so we're not going to do anything with it, and no part of the federal government is either. The reality is the Federal Reserve has been working to build a central bank digital currency. They've acknowledged they don't have the legal authority to implement it yet. But sort of like the Empire in Star Wars was building the death Star. You know, they just promise we won't turn it on. Yeah, we don't want you to build it. We don't need to design it. Quit working on it. And I think that alone is a huge executive order. But you know, digital assets, we're targeted by you know, Joe Biden. Elizabeth warrens the ring leader of all this stuff, and her front man was shared Brown. Share Brown was leading this war on crypto innovation, financial innovation in America, in driving capital out of our country. So Bernie Marino defeated Share Brown. Elizabeth Warren had to spend a lot of money in a tough race there in Massachusetts. If they weren't crazy in Massachusetts, she would have lost. But now Donald Trump has righted that, fired a number of people already and issued executive orders that come along with it that's going to cut off. They were debanking companies just because they were in crypto and because they were doing illegal things. They were selectively prosecuting and targeting companies, all designed to scare capital out of the space. And it was working.
Speaker 3: And so that's like that operation.
Speaker 8: This industry has been targeted in a bad way. So what good good news?
Speaker 3: That's like that Operation choke point or choke hold that Eric Holder did was targeting banks that did business with leelegal lawful businesses like payday lenders or firearms manufacturers, and threatening them with I guess audits, compliance audits if they didn't bend to the will of what Eric Holder was saying. That sounds like the same thing going on in other areas of government.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's exactly it. I mean operation choke point. I don't know what it's two point zero or six point zero, but the government keeps using the financial institutions is leverage to go after political enemies. And you know, one of the banks that that was put out of business, Barney Frank of the Dodd Frank Act, you know far Less, the Democrat, had gotten out of government, retired and was on the board of a bank, and he's like, there was nothing wrong with this bank. It wasn't insolvent. It just banked crypto, and so they targeted it. They sally de banked everybody there, pushed it up, wiped out the shareholders, and transferred that to another bank. Basically, you know the power of the regulatatory bodies, and so it is an incredible abuse of power. Financial services we will definitely be going after the people that webinize the government that way.
Speaker 3: Great, it should be unlawful on its face to do that. If the business is lawful and people are it's not illegal to engage in that type of activity. How is it that somebody in government can try to prevent someone from doing it anyway? Congressman Davidson, the what does the Big Brother Overreach Act?
Speaker 8: Well, there's a little agency called the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network FENCE IN for short, and they're, you know, the hub of our financial intelligence. But you don't normally have to file a report to them if you've got a small business. Now, if you've got twenty or fewer employees in a small business, you've got to file a report and to say who are the beneficial owners? And these aren't necessarily people that own anything. We had a guy say he's being told he has to file. He's a retiree who's managing a homeowners association. Yeah, and they told him he had the file and he's like, well, I don't own the homeowners association or yeah, but you control the money of the homeowners association. Yeah, so you have to file that.
Speaker 3: Hit my wife. He's the treasure of arts.
Speaker 8: Your law firms in Cincinnati, Columbus, around the around the country that are saying, we will not file these reports for you for your corporations because they face jail time if they have error, zero mission on the applications. It is a disastrous law. And so the big Brother overreach repeals this law it's called the Corporate Transparency Act and just gets rid of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one hit my wife. She's the treasurer of our homeowners association, so she was going to have to do all the paperwork related to that. I guess it was held up or the it was stopped in its tracks. Is that is that by way of a Trump executive order?
Speaker 8: No, not yet. We're trying to get the executive order to withdraw the rule, I gotcha and pause it. But there was a court I think the Area Circuit that put a put a nationwide and shatley ways right as the deadline was approaching. But just yesterday or day before, there was a Supreme Court decision to let that proceed, which essentially lifts the injunction. So we're trying to make sure that we don't cause more chaos with this just very badly crafted law. In the first place, but the rule implementing it is an even worse train run.
Speaker 3: Well again, going back to democratic opposition, are there democrats? There have to be Democrats that are with you and on board with what this will do and won't stand the way of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, this is one of those things like sort of like the Patriot Act. There are Republicans and Democrats that are for the Patriot Act, right, and there are Republicans and Democrats that are opposed to the Patriot Act. What happened is Democrats, when they were in the majority, attached this bill to the National Defense Authorization Act. Donald Trump was president when it was signed, but it didn't really start to take effect until well into the Bide administration, and the agency wrote a rule on how to comply with the law. So the law to say that it had to be done gets passed by Congress, but then the mechanism of how to do it website set up the way you reply with the law. That was all done under the Bide administration, and that is even worse than the law mandating than did occur. But the Republicans broadly on the committees of jurisdiction here financial Services, the chairman French Hell and I were, you know, really the leaders on the fight to stop it, and we held it off for years because the agency wanted to do it. And first they put the monkey on the banks back and said, well, every bank has to disclose to us who owns everything under penalty of jail. And you know, well you can't do that as an agency. For one and two, you know, how are the banks going to know everything? Some companies don't even have a loan, they just want to open a bank account. And so they said, okay, well we'll push it on businesses, and businesses you have to do this. So then the Chamber of Commerce lobbied and said, well, look to put this on the whole economy. And they said, okay, well just put it on the small businesses. And they didn't have a big enough voice. It might be National Federation of Independent Businesses has been a strong champion against this because now you get the smallestly sophisticated businesses in the country being mandated to do this stuff and they don't even know that it exists in some case. But because of all the attention, basically everybody's paying attention to it now that it affects, but it has huge consequences for expenci The presumption is you're guilty of illicit finance, money laundering, basically facilitating illicit activity because you own a business, and so I think that's why it should be struck down as unconstitutional. But you know, normally to get that kind of information, you would get a warrant or a subpoena reasonable suspicion suspicion of a crime, and you go to a judge and get a warren or subpoena. That's the way our system is supposed to work. Here. They assume that you're involved in a listed activity, you have to come and share information with them.
Speaker 3: I unconscionable.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you're calling it out. Congressman Warren Davidson. Wish all the luck in the world to get in that act passed, and we'll keep our popcorn out on the votes on that one until we get to speak again. Thanks for sharing your time with my listeners of me this morning, Congressman Davidson. I appreciate the work you do on behalf of the nation as well as Ohio specifically, and wish all the hell best of luck and health in the world.
Speaker 8: Always an honor Brian, Thank you so much, got bless you and all your listeners.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir very much. Sevent twenty nine to fifty five KCD talk station. Coming up next, Don and Merthy. Heaven's Gate Ministries has some services available for parents who lost to pregnancy. Sad topic, but great services. That'll be next. First, you have a firearm you want to master, Ay, how about the first Pistol First Shots class at twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and Lebanon. You're not really good at shooting, or maybe it's your first firearms and you want to get the skill sets so you're confident and walk away with the target that you're proud of. That's what happens in the Pistol First Shots course. But that's not the only course they have. They have a whole slew of courses available at twenty two three, But that Pistol First is really popular. They've expanded the number available because there's so many people signing up for it. But maybe how about the tactical Everyday Carry Shooting series. You got your your your experienced shooter, get into that one and hone your skills need to check out all these amazing instructors. They have their twenty two three. You're in a safe and comfortable environment that treat you like family. And it's a great store in terms of the number of firearms they have available, wonderful prices to always very competitive on Route forty two between Mason and eleven them. Find more online go to twenty two to three dot com. That's the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out twenty two three dot com.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: A minute of hope is brought to you by the Linen. Here is your nine first twenty one the Voca ask gonna be mostly sunny day today, enjoy it. While last twenty five for the high, clouds are rolling over night down to fourteen partly cloud tomorrow, thirty eight clouds overnight Saturday, twenty seven for the low, and then a high thirty five on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies twelve degrees Right now traffic.
Speaker 2: Time from the UC out Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: At you see Health, You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal and make your best tomorrow possible. That's foundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at you See health dot com. Southbound seventy five now slows a bit coming out of Lockland. Northbound seventy five heavyer through the cut south two seventy five slows approaching the Carroll Proper Bridge. There's an injury accident on Hamilton Cleaves outside of Ross at Smith Road, shot thing Ram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty three fifty five kerr See talk station went a little along with Congress and Davidson. That's okay, We'll still get the information in from Donna Murphy. She's with Heaven's Game. I've been saying gate all morning, and don I apologize for that. We'll get the proper information out right now Heaven's Game Ministries, which you can find online at heavensgain dot org. Donna, Welcome to the F five Carscy Morning Show. What is Heaven's Gain and what is the purpose that you serve there?
Speaker 13: So in Heaven's Gain Ministries, our mission is to provide for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of families experiencing pregnancy loss, before, during, and after.
Speaker 8: The actual delivery of their baby.
Speaker 13: And it's really important because so many people when they find out they've lost the baby, they don't get the preparation they need for whether it's going to be a miscarriage at home or a late miscarriage, is still worth in the hospital, and so this is one of the essential things that we do. We also provide caskets and urns so that these babies can be buried properly, so moms don't feel like they need to leave the baby at the hospital to be placed in medical ways or flush their baby. They can actually bury their child, and they can also get healing because we have free support services afterward.
Speaker 3: How did you get involved with this ministry, Donna.
Speaker 13: Well, my husband and I we've lost three children ourselves, one in the first trimester, two in the second and even for our eight inch long baby, we went to several funeral homes and to some cemeteries and said, hey, we need a casket for our baby, and no one would provide it, and so we thought there really needs to be something done for this, and after inspired by God, we studied how to make caskets for little babies that are you know, smaller and you know, to take the adult sides kind of down. And we started two thousand and eight and we serve over two thousand families every year.
Speaker 3: Now, oh my word, two thousand. Well, let's I'll pause. We'll bring you back. We'll have a little more, a few more details on this. It's such an important service. I'm surprise there wasn't anything available when you started it, but thank god you got the calling to help people out in their obvious time of need. We'll talk with Don a little bit more again, Heaven's gain where you get all the information. We'll get more information from Donna just a minute. I want to mention Fast and Proroofing. My dear friends at Fast and Pro. I love that they pride themselves on their honesty, which is a short supply commodity in the roofing business. So many unscrupulous roofers out there, and I know there are other roofers that are not unscrupulous, but you got a real problem on your hands if you're trying to figure out the scrupulous from the unscrupulous. So don't worry about that. Just call my friends at Fast and Pro Roofing aplus with a better business. Burea have been locally owned and operated by Ray and Amandas since nineteen ninety nine. Of course, Eric, my daughter Sciance is one of their inspectors, and so he'll give you a free roof inspection and a free quote. A quote comes if you need work, it's right. They're not going to tell you need work if you don't need it, so you get that honest assessment. And then when it comes to the work that they do, oh my word. That's why I always recommend check out the work on fast and Pro Roofing's website fastnfastenproroofing dot com. The amazing custom copper work. The citing work they do is just beautiful. I know that because they had it done for me, had my roof for play. I got beautiful fifty year shingles and they'll do an automatic upgrade to the certainty Landmark Pro fifty year shingles. You don't have to make the choice between a twenty five year or a fifty year. You get the long heavy duty one right there. And they do metal work. They do custom. I mentioned the copper work, but they do gutters and gutter guards and box gutters, literally everything including exterior projects like the siding and railings. So check them out again online fastenproroofing dot com. Give them my regards. When you call to schedule the free roof inspection five to one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC run a business.
Speaker 3: Here's your nine first one of weather forecasts. Channeline says Today sunny skies with a high twenty five, clouds overnight down to fourteen, partly cloudy skies. Tomorrow milder though thirty eight for the high, down to twenty seven overnight with clouds and a cloudy Sunday as well. High thirty five twelve degrees Right now. Time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center. And you see health, You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal. I would make sure best tomorrow possible. That's foundless care from better outcomes, expect more at you see help dot com. Southbound seventy five now slows a bit coming out of Lockland.
Speaker 9: Northbound seventy five heavier through the cut Soap two seventy five slows approaching the Carroll Cropper Bridge. There's an injury accident on Hamilton mccleaves outside of ross At Smith wrote, shotting from a fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Just shout seven forty here fifty five KR City talk station, Happy Friday to you. Although tempered by the subject matter, this is an important mission that my guest today, Donna Murphy's doing with Heaven's Gain Ministries online at heavensgain dot org, providing uh well, emotional and spiritual needs of families experiencing pregnancy loss, before, during an after delivery of their baby. And I was really shocked by the numbers, Donna, that you've helped two thousand. Is this maybe more common than my listening audience might appreciate.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, there's over one million miscarriages every year in the United States alone, in the first trimester and in the second trimester, you know, when you think you've kind of made it at your home free, one in thirty three of those babies will pass. And then the third trimester, one in one hundred and sixty either die as stillbirth or die as a premie. So it's a lot more babies than people realize. And our society says, you know, don't talk about it, shove it under the rug. But we feel like it's really important that these families get the help that they need by getting the support services afterward but also getting the preparation for when they go into the hospital, because all they usually tell you is be at the hospital at this time, but nobody says, hey, someone's going to greet you at the front door and say Hi, why are you here, and to explain why you're there. This starts off the whole thing terrible as it is so, and then you know, you go to the registration desk and they ask do you need a pediatrician? Oh, my gosh, don't ask me that, And then you know, you go upstairs. And so we're going to prepare them so they have something to hold up so they don't or have to have to answer that question, so that they know what's going to happen in labor and delivery, you know, have an idea, and so that that short time that they have with their child, they could treasure that time, maybe bathe their child, or address their child, get some pictures, get some footprints, and so we'll walk with that family through that process, give them a little winged bear that they can keep because that little bit of time is the only little bit of time that they'll have with that child, and they can treasure that time and then they can get on their healing journey so much earlier because they don't have all those additional traumas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just the cold nature in reality if this service was not available in that just terrible time of you know, psychological need and need for information.
Speaker 11: Just this.
Speaker 3: You mentioned the idea of flushing a baby. I just I don't know. I'm struggling with that emotionally because it just seems so horrific that someone would have to make that choice. And Donna, do you know, have you followed the numbers and the trends. Are the numbers of miscarriages on the rise. Have you noticed a trend that the numbers are maybe getting bigger over time?
Speaker 13: Actually, I have not seen any exact studies, but I have talked to nurses who work in the ob units and they have said that they have seen that there has been an increase and that.
Speaker 8: Since COVID, people who catch COVID.
Speaker 13: In the first trimester are having placentas that don't look normal a lot of times, and so I think that might be the reason. But that is all just guessing because I have not seen any medical studies on it.
Speaker 3: Well, Donald, if you have any interest whatsoever. I talked with the gentleman by the name of doctor James Thorpe. He was in obgen for thirty forty years and he noticed that the COVID nineteen vaccine vaccinated women were heavy a lot more miscarriages, and he studied all this. He's done research on it, published many papers on this topic and thinks that the vaccine itself is what's causing the problem and also rendering women incapable of even becoming pregnant. So there may be a core. That's why I asked you the question because there may be a corollary there. So if there's a podcast, there's numbers.
Speaker 13: Sorry, so there's numbers I gave you maybe low then yes, that's new information since COVID.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I suspect they are. The name of the book is Sacrificed. How the deadliest vaccine in history in history targeted the most vulnerable and of course the most vulnerable of the people that we're talking about right now pregnant women. So you you do provide caskets and earns as well as support services. Does this come at a cost or are you? Are you a donation based ministry? How does it work?
Speaker 13: So we are a five O, one C three, We do accept donations, but we only have eight part time missionary workers. The other people that do all this are about seventy volunteers, including myself, and so we can keep the cost of the caskets and earns really low, and all of the support services are absolutely free, and we go out. If somebody doesn't come to us after the doctor's office, we actually go out to the hospital and we'll prepare that family for the birth of their child. So we have go bags that we have trained advocates for parents of perinate a loss that will grab one of our go bags and go out to a hospital and meet a family.
Speaker 11: So it's.
Speaker 13: Just a labor of love by a lot of people who have gone through this or family members have gone through this, and so they have been very much trained over months to be able to prepare, to be able to prepare families for the loss of their child, or to give the support services that these families need afterwards. You know, there are other places in the nation that have afterwards support, but we tend to be the organization to do the preparation beforehand.
Speaker 3: Understood and in so far as the manufacturer of the caskets, is that something your volunteers do.
Speaker 13: Actually, our caskets are made by the Amish and Northern are Ohio the wood part of them, and then our volunteers or missionary workers will do the interiors of the caskets. So the wood part is done up in Ohio. So that's why we have to charge, because Almish do charge for their caskets though they do a beautiful job, and.
Speaker 3: I imagine they certainly do. And finally, in so far, maybe one of my listeners is out there going boy, I'd love to help that help with that. We've been through that ourselves, and I understand the pain and the emotional trauma that people go through this are struggling with. That sounds like a ministry I want to get involved with. You need additional help and support from folks that might want to volunteer.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, we always need more volunteers and in many different areas. You know, you could be into crafting, you can help paint, you can do sewing and do it. You could help with so many different areas. We need help all over the place. But say you don't have any of those skills or any skills that we need, you can attend our dance. We have a dance coming up on February fourteenth at receptions Erlanger. It's a good time. Doors open at five thirty, six thirty, there's dinner, seven thirty is our program, and eight thirty to eleven is dancing. So if anybody's interested in there's things, they can find that information on our website at Heavensgame dot org.
Speaker 3: Well, you anticipated the last question. That was the Valentine's Dinner slash dance fundraiser. And for folks, if you want to help out the ministry, maybe you can't volunteer, but there's a little donate button right there at the top of the website Heavensgain dot org. Obviously a very important work that you're doing, Donna, and I can't thank you enough for doing it. It's just heartbreaking when I imagine that. I both both of our children were born at eight months, Donna, and you know you're just just sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the day. And both of them were very healthy when they came out. They just we're done. They we want to hit the ground right, but they have that taken away from you after that much time. I just I cannot imagine the heartbreak. So thank you for the work that you're doing each and every day, Donna Murphy, heavensgain dot org. If you get any updates or something's going on with the ministry, you know you can always give Joe a call. We'll get you back on the show.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 3: Been my real pleasure. Donna, have a wonderful, wonderful weekend seven forty seven. Coming up in seven forty eight, here a fifty five K seed talk station. I got a recommendation for you. Peter Shabrie Keller Williams seven Hills, the best team in real estate. That's I listen. I know Peter really really well. The man's a genius, there's no question about it. And he has put to assembled the greatest real estate team ever and they've got all kinds of different ways of skin and a cat when it comes to buying and selling homes. And you're going to get true value when you're working with the Sabrie Group at Keller Williams seven Hills. So you put a lot of time and energy into finding your dream home, and the agents at the Shebree Group work hard to ensure that you have a five star experience. They're so confident that they will find the best home for you, that they guarantee it right. So if they're your buyer's agent, and if you don't love your home and want to sell it within a year because you're like I made a mistake, they'll sell it for free. They stand by the work that they do. That's just one of the programs they offer, this regroup of Colorwiam seven Hills that nobody else is doing. It's their love or leave it guarantee. So to learn more about what they can do for you, go to seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Google them or any search engine you use. Shabri is spelled c CHA b RS Sabri Group. You will find them immediately or call them up directly at five P one three seven zero eight three.
Speaker 6: Thousand fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's Bobby, Bob Channeline weather got sunny skies today with a high twenty five, clouds overnight down to fourteen partly Cloudenamar thirty eight twenty seven overnight with clouds and cloudy on Sunday, also at a high a thirty five eleven degrees right now. Traffic time.
Speaker 9: From the UC takes center. You see health, You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes.
Speaker 2: Expect more. You see health dot com.
Speaker 9: North Pound seventy five slows a bit through the cut from Dixie Highway, then again halfsent accident. The right Wayne is blocked off North seventy five at seventy four Soath Pound seventy five, breakwrights out Almackam and there's a wreck on one twenty eight at Smith Road above ross chuck Ingram.
Speaker 2: On fifty five KR SEA. He talks station.
Speaker 3: Fifty about Cassee talk station. Let's catch ourselves up bad guy. It is that time of week we do crime stoppers. Bad Guy the week with Officer Lisa Baker from the Since Police Department. God bless the Sinsint Police Department all they do for the community. And yeah, you can't judge a book by its cover.
Speaker 4: Lease.
Speaker 3: He doesn't look like a violent guy his pictures on my blog page, which you about carsea dot com. But he is Christian Alexander. What's the story, Lisa.
Speaker 16: Yes, Christian Alexander. He's wanted for strangulation, assault and two counts of contemptive courts. Christian Alexander is a black nail. He's thirty four years old, he's five to eight one hundred and seventy two pounds, and he has a history of domestic violence and assault.
Speaker 3: So where did any of your go ahead? I won't say anything if any of.
Speaker 16: Your listeners just so happens to know where detectives can find mister Kristen Alexander. Give crime stoppers a call. Five one three three, five to two thirty forty?
Speaker 3: Can A buy that domestic violence? I wish I could put a bounty on him. Anyhow, we'll try to look for me. He's on my blog page fifty five casey dot com. You remain anonymous. You're eligible for a cash reward if you can get this creep off the streets. Drop a dime. Five one three three five two thirty forty, Lisa Baker, keep up the great work. We'll find him. Let's pivot of a real quick We'll take Mareene's call. You got a minute or so, Maureene, Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 17: Hi, good morning, Brian, Thanks for taking my call. You and Joe have really been hitting it out of the park on your cat. You had on lately. I can't say enough about that, having doctor James Thorpe on the other day, as well as your recent gest just now. I have a brother in law who works in Milwaukee as an anethesiologist. I saw him over this summer. He and I have always talked about the COVID vaccine. He was the one person in his hospital and in his antithesia group that declined it. He did a religious exemption. They gave him a really hard time about it. They wouldn't tell him till the very last day. He walked in thinking he was going to be let go. He was prepared to empty his locker, and they said, fine, you will accept your exemption. But they didn't want him to share that with anyone else. They didn't want anybody else finding a way to not get it. Fast forward to now, I saw him in a wedding over the summer. He filled me in on everything that had been going on since that time. He half the doctors he works with a large portion have had turbo cancers, myo, karditis, strokes, all these sorts of things. He's had to fill in for them because he's the healthiest one. And on top of that, seen OBGYN doctors every day that he works, he's in their room giving anaesthesia. They are all just flabbergasted at the amount of DNC stillbirths that they've had to do for these women that have lost their babies, and they I sent him the podcast from doctor Thorpe's interview.
Speaker 4: It went viral.
Speaker 17: I think, I don't know if you have a way of tracking it. He sent it to all the doctors, he sent it to all the nurses on his task. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I was, Maureen, My mind was blown well hearing what doctor Thorpe had to say, I just it just I just couldn't register that these I will call them evil forces wanted this type of thing to happen. The purpose behind it was nefarious, and obviously the efforts to force everyone to take it the threat of job loss thrown out of the military. I mean, the list seeming is just seemingly endless. Berriane, I know you've been paying very close attention to this since it started, and I do appreciate the information you've passed along over the last several years, and I want you to keep up the great work. And I can't thank you enough for listening to the program. And supporting the show. Of course by forwarding along podcast links, it does help out the show and you can help spread some really important information. Fifty five KRC dot com for that. Stick Around. I love the Patriots Lanning. I love Patriots Planning what they're doing. Joe Montgomery from Patriots Lanning returns to the program after the top of the hour news to talk about well, new things are happening there, so we get to learn together. Stick around.
Speaker 6: We can't let these things happen anymore.
Speaker 2: New Age, the Golden Age of America begins right now. Easy stay two.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC the talkstation.
Speaker 6: This report is sponsored by sited weekdays at nine.
Speaker 1: It's going to be very exciting on fifty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 3: That's approaching eight oh six. Here, fifty five KRCD talk station. And what a great, great thing to end the fifty five KRC morning show. I've got in studio from Triots Landing, which is just a fantastic organization. Joe's been Joe Montgomery, he's been in the studio and he's talking on the fifty five Kersey Morgins for quite a few times over the years. Joe, welcome back, man, always a pleasure to see you in morning. Brian, same here. Your mission is an outstanding one, and let us talk about let's listen, pretend like the listening audience has never heard from you before, because I know that people listening to the program right now that don't know what the hell's patriot landing Thomas Deep's waxing poetic about patriots landing. You started this because of the inspiration you got from your father, who probably served his country as a marine, right.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, Yeah, good memory. We were just talking about that. But yeah, so and as you know, we lost him in November, and so I appreciate you starting out that way because one of the things we're going to do in twenty twenty five because of the passing of my father, and really the reason that I started this, I'm kind of like a Bill Gates or whomever, because we literally started cutting wood in my garage over in northern Kentucky, and that was to make the burial flagcases that you're well aware of.
Speaker 3: This ye Arlington Cemetery used to sell what they were Chinese made. Well, No Arlington Arlington did not. No, No, I'm sorry, I I remember the story. You go ahead and tell it, but I do remember correcting myself in my head. We were talking off their about he said, how old are you now? And it's a lot of these sixteen September It's like it was unrelated. It was a fun fact about where the microphones are here in the studio. It's like I should have committed that to memory by now, been here in these studios for a couple of years. I said, there's no more room in the hard drive. He said, yeah, it starts happening around this age, Like, ah, I know the same age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you look at them. Back to the flag story, you know, to that point.
Speaker 7: It was in late twenty fourteen that I was at a veterans cemetery and down in Williams Soun, Kentucky, and I discovered there were sixteen indigent veterans that had been buried with no family and they just random Michael's God Love Michael's great organization, I'm sure. But when they bought the barrel flag cases there and put the veterans burial flags in them, they put their names on them in case the love one ever showed up. And that's that's when I discovered that they're At that time, at that one cemetery, there were sixteen American flags folded in cases with a big Maiden China stick. And as you well know, we both feel very strongly about that, and that was the precipice to take me from where we had started doing things for veterans, which was making cornhole boards and bags and shipping them all over the world, just a little kind of like you know, care gift package for some fun for our troops, moved into the into the burial fly cases, and then that that's what kicked us into the becoming a five to one C three. Uh So we've been now a five O one C three. Actually coming up next month, it'll be ten years.
Speaker 3: It has it been that long? Ten years?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I look back at that journey, and I look back at, you know, prior to that, doing the the cornhole boards for probably a good five years. You know, I'm a good fifteen sixteen years into this, which I think is part of the reason, just because of sticking with it and having this strong desire to continue to grow, h is why we are where we are today. But one of the themes that I wanted to talk to you today about Brian, and it's really relative to what we even talked about earlier, is there. We're a faith based organization and I think that, you know, trusting in God's plan for us, for our families, for really everything is one hundred percent the reason we are where we are. And I kind of might do this backwards. I wanted to talk about a new thing with to share with your listeners, but I brought another gift for you today. And this literally was created within the last three or four days. We get these inspirations in the shop and it's not me ninety nine percent of time anymore, it's not me, it's one of our veterans. They're like, Joe, you know, I really this, or they see something or this, and then well you've had miss Lynn Arnold in Oh before the Young Greens.
Speaker 3: She's a wonderful, wonderful lady. She's awesome. She really also happens to be my better half. So yeah, I'm gonna look on your face. I never made the connection. You're out of your element, man, you out kicked your coverage. Yeah, she's she's uh, she is awesome.
Speaker 4: Uh wow.
Speaker 7: And and actually she got in trouble this morning because she's a good west Side girl. I'm a near west Side boy, being from Cole Raine. But you know her, her, her and her dad used to come to your breakfast all the time. She lost her dad actually last year as well.
Speaker 3: The listener lunches.
Speaker 7: The listener lunches and her mom, Miss Dell Arnold, straight up west side west Side price Hell texted her this morning, Joe's gonna be on Brian's show.
Speaker 2: And you didn't let me know.
Speaker 7: Oh no, yeah, so you dropped the ball. Well that that family is very much a fan of yours, as we all are. But so anyway, one of the things that I'm gonna do this year to re engage and help me remember my dad, uh is get back.
Speaker 3: He was a you know, life long.
Speaker 7: Parishioner at Saint Anne's and gross back and did everything and gave everything and volunteered. Is We're gonna try to embrace and create more products based on our faith based organization. So this little bogger right here and I'll see if you can see it. Let you see what that is there?
Speaker 3: Beautiful?
Speaker 7: So that's that's obviously Jesus, and it is on thorns Wross. But though it takes you a second for it to come into focus. It does, it does. It's a beautiful piece of artwork. It's a it's it's a cross and it's got.
Speaker 3: So the top part of that.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 7: No, so we we now because of our growth, we've grown in products and equipment and we have a laser engraver at the shop.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh, that's how you obturned that.
Speaker 7: I saw that and I said to uh, miss Lynn, I said, can you make this? And she, of course can do anything like that, and she created that file and we started cutting that out. Now, all everybody I've shown that to in the last probably three or four days, has seen it. We have one Air Force venor and he's eighty eight. We call him Wild Bill. He comes down twice a week. He's a machine. He will outwork anybody there. He's eighty eight years old. Oh, by, for the life of me, he cannot he sees a tree, he cannot come up. Well, listen that he can't see Jesus after staring at it for a while. That's one thing.
Speaker 3: But initially my reaction was I thought it was some type of foliage or maybe a tree. When you first held it up. It's almost like one of those those paintings where you have to kind of stare at it until the image finally appears to you. That saw the subtleness of it. I think it's amazing.
Speaker 8: Joe.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what listening on and You're like, what the hell are they talking about? I wish I could see it. Joe's going to put a picture of it up on my blog page forty five Carosy there comedies in the process of doing that right now, Joe, I could probably take a better picture with my camera and shoot it to you and text it to you over the break. Anyway, Sorry, I brought one for you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate for Joe because he's my good old thesal man, and I know he's a good man. So this literally was made in the last three days. I thought about it and I wanted to bring you little something, and I wanted to talk about our journey and being a faith based organization, how important it is to us and to all of our veterans that come down and all the people did visit us, and I just think this. I'm in love with this little thing. And I literally threw it online this morning. It doesn't have a picture up. We're gonna start making the we're gonna start selling them. Obviously, this is how we share ourselves. But maybe I could take a picture of you holding it and I'll put it on the website today until we get a better picture.
Speaker 3: You absolutely can do that. A lot of my listeners are going to want to get one of these, and again, help support your organization, and real quick here, just not to move away from this, and we can come back to this, but close the loop on the flag box because I had mentioned Arlington, but ultimately you started making the flag boxes because of your experience at the Kentucky Cemetery. But you got Arlington to start buying your flagcases made in your shop in northern Kentucky exclusively.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so well they had you know, I didn't know anything about flagcases. I'd never been in that market, and so I thought, who can I call that would know the most, and Arlington came to mind. I just picked up the phone and called and got a whole the right person. You know, God had a plan for that, because I could have called and had somebody say, I don't know what you're talking about. We don't see you later, Joe. But I got a whold the right person, and I shared my story and on that same phone call, as you know I did. It wasn't even a MultiPhone call email thing. It was I told my story and what we were doing and the fact that they're made by veterans. They just fell in love with it and we, you know, we made four cases and I grabbed my dad and we road tripped up to Arlington. And it was one of the most memorable few days of my life because we went through all the memorials and all of the everything up in DC and then to Arlington.
Speaker 3: And now it's very special special times. And I know you are so glad that you spent that time with your father. I see, you know, I miss my dad to this day. You know, spend time with your loved ones while you can, because it's always maybe you aren't anticipating it, but you know, buses hit people every day too. You never know when your number is going to be called up. Let's pause. We will bring Joe Montgomery from Patriots Landing Folks. Patriots Landing dot Org is where you find them. You're not going to see a picture of the cross yet, but I just sent you Strukker a better picture of the full cross. He can put up on the blog page. But if five Carsey dot com, we'll be back right after these brief words.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Time for that first nine for twenty weether forecast, Sonny, enjoy the sun, why You've got it? Twenty five for a high down to fourteen over night with clouds partly flatting Tomorrow thirty eight mostly cloudy overnight down to twenty seven Sunday, also mostly cloudy, high thirty five. Right now it's eleven degrees. Just to get an AFT to update on traffic from Chuck from.
Speaker 9: The UCL Traffic Center a U S Health. You'll find comprehensive care. That's so first and I in and make sure best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care from Beta rebcoms expect more. You see how dot com cruiser working with.
Speaker 2: The wreck North Bend seventy five and seventy four.
Speaker 9: Right things mocked off in Bend seventy four backs above Montana, North Bend fourth seventy one. It's getting heavier from Graham and it's south seventy one slows through blue ash Chucking from on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Eight nineteen fifty five KRCD Talk Station a happy Friday, inspirational Friday too. I got Joe Montgomery from Patriots Landing dot Org Garret Studio, and the picture of the cross that he was described trying to describe on air, and it is absolutely extraordinary to look at is on my blog page now fifty five kars dot com. Actually two pictures, the one Joe initially took through the video monitor and then the follow up that I took, and I think it comes through crystal clear what you're looking at there. And this is one of the products sold by Patriots Landing to support their mission. And Joe, I wanted you to dive a a little bit more into that mission because you are really providing veterans with an extraordinary valuable service and that's just really quite literally by merely bringing them together in your workshop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and again, as you know, this was not by design, We just you know, not through happenstance, but like minded people in particular the brotherhood and sisterhood that are veterans. And you know this well because you've talked to hundreds, if not thousands of them and been around them. It's a unique segment. It's just a unique segment they've gone through things that most of us couldn't imagine indeed, and so that bond that it's almost like an immediate friendship, right Air Force. It doesn't matter what branch, it really doesn't.
Speaker 3: You're in the club, you're in the know. You know that your fellow veteran has experienced because you've been through it yourself. I can certainly understand that immediate connection. It's an exclusive club.
Speaker 7: You signed on the line that you were willing to give your life for this country, and I know how you feel about that, and I know how I feel about it. And you know, my dad, my uncles did it, and it just it just works. There's a sense of calm, there's a sense of and there's a lot of laughter, a lot of camaraderie. Everybody makes fun of the Air Force. Sorry sorry man and women out there from the Air Force, but you know, we got a Coastguard down there and they pick on the Marines and it's just a it's a camaraderie. But at the same time, they're keeping their hands and their minds busy, right, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: IDLD hands the Devil's workshop. Yeah, there's no question about that. And of course, if you're a veteran that's struggling emotionally. We always we have major concerns about the suicide rate among veterans. Suicidal ideology obviously. Uh, some are struggling with maybe post traumatic stress, maybe they saw the horrors of combat, Maybe they lost buddies or friends while they were served, you know, in the emotional baggage that goes along with that, stewing in your own juices and not having something to do and not having people to talk to that have experienced the same kind of thing. That just exacerbates an already terrible problem.
Speaker 7: And it's difficult in this day and age to go out and meet people that you can become close with or trust or do a lot of different things. And you know, we're a wood shop where we create things, and we create a camaraderie, and we pray and we and we support.
Speaker 3: We were talking a.
Speaker 7: Little bit about Lieutenant Dan that just came in, who was in a very rough spot, who signed the cross that I gave you there, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's the other cool thing. The veteran who made the woodworking item that you can buy at Patriots Landing dot org signs it. So it's I consider the sort of a work of art, so it's like the artist's signing it, so credit it's given. We're credit due Dan Smith and wonderful that I was honored to see that. It's like a bonus. You get the cross in this beautiful work. It would work, but you also get that connection with the veteran. It surely is what separates our products.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of things that we make, flags and different things that you could go on Etsy and find a million of them, but you're not gonna You're not gonna find one made from a nonprofit supporting veterans by the veterans. But uh, it's it's you know, and we have incredible partners. Have been doing this as long as I've been doing it. The DAV is a huge partner of ours. So when you get into those cases where camaraderie in a wood shop and this and that and a paycheck isn't enough, you know, we have the resources to connect with and it goes from the d AV all the way down to Vets and brus It gives the men and women a good time, to the Baris projects, to the local American legions, Chuck Wills and some of the guys that in the American legions Jared Bond Bell and I could I could name a thousand thousand people, some of whom I've just mentioned. When we brought our newest veteran in Dan that I spoke of, lost his job right for the holidays. He lost two brothers and then lost his sister maybe two weeks ago go, who was like his mother. Oh my word, and it puts them in a bad place quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh yes.
Speaker 7: And so uh Dan in particular was an instance where we need to get him in in a hurry and get him on the payroll. And you know this is public knowledge, but he had gotten a little bit behind on some rent and a few of the people that I just mentioned and some other groups just they reach out to me, how can we help, and it's usually writing a check, how can we help support this particular venteror this particular mission and anything. And it's amazing, amazing community. Once you're once you're in, you know everything from well you've met with the young mareens. Just it's it's just an incredible structure, for lack of a better word, that we've built around this whole organization.
Speaker 3: Well, I suppose in many respects you know there's different organizations. They have their own veteran related mission, but it's it's completely different than yours. So they want to help you, and you obviously can refer the the veterans in your organization over to them. It's it just makes perfect sense that all these pieces of the puzzle puzzle are working together so well, and.
Speaker 7: We've we've we've identified and grouped with and I don't want to go to the other side. But the sad reality in some instances is that some of these nonprofits they don't quite mesh. Sometimes it's more of a The way I describe it is, hey, don't look over here. You know, you might take this dollar that somebody wants to give me. That's just the way I describe it. I've been doing a long time territorial maybe little, maybe little, but but but all of the groups that we associate with and that we've been blessed to partner with believe the same thing I do, that the rising tide raises all ships. And that's how you help these men and women. Because I can't do everything in a wood shop, and you know, the dav can't do how they do most everything, but they can't do everything and Bets and Bruce has a certain thing, and the Young Greens and their support of everything does a certain thing, and and when you tie it all together other I'm telling you, it's just an incredible, incredible experience from.
Speaker 3: Top to bottom, rewarding. I think probably sums that up amazing. We'll continue with Joe Montgomery Patriots Landing dot org. Help support the mission and buy one of the amazing products they have. They're knowing full well that it was made by one of these American veterans in their wood shop. We'll talk more about what they're doing in the shop. Eight twenty six. Right now, fifty five KRCITY Talk Station. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station. Hey hey, twenty nine Here from.
Speaker 3: The about krc DE Talk Station.
Speaker 8: Nine.
Speaker 3: First ony weather forecast tells us we've got at least a sunny day to day. Twenty five will be our high down to fourteen overnight with clouds, partly cloudy. Tomorrow thirty eight, twenty seven overnight with clouds and I high at thirty five on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies twelve degrees. Right now, let's hear about traffic Chuck.
Speaker 9: From the UC Health Traffic Center. You see health deal fine comprehensive care and that's so personal. It makes your best tomorrow possible. That's foundless care for better upcomes. Expect more at UC help dot com. Sat bound seventy five slogo through the Lochlan Split, northbound seventy five ftter through the cut and they just cleared the gangs in in at seventy four right lanes open again. Northbound four seventy one slows just a bit from Grand into town. King Ramont fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: It's a thirty year bifty about kersee talk station. Very happy Friday to you, extra special and uplifting Friday, A positive message Friday with Joe Montgomery from Patriots Landing at the started this wood shop inspired by his father's service to his country and wanted to do something in recognition of that, and so he opened a wood shop and started out with some smaller projects, became a five oh one three C. And there's been a five o' one three C now for you said fifteen or ten years, ten years making the flagcases and a whole host of other wood wooden products and you can find them all at Patriots Landing dot org. Purchasing one of these products, you're supporting the American veteran in the woods shop and and providing them this this safe space where they can do projects and and commiserate and and share their experiences and put a smile on their face and some in in what can be really desperate times for some of these folks. So there's an opportunity there, I suppose for some veterans in the audience if they want to help out along those lines.
Speaker 7: So yeah, absolutely, Uh, whether whether you have free time you want to volunteer, whether you're looking for some part time work, whether you know what I what I always tell folks is just you know, just come down and see what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Just come down.
Speaker 7: Let me give you a little tour, let me introduce you to the men and women that we work with. And uh, if it floats, your boat's great. If it doesn't, you know, not every shoe fits every foot, or however you want to say that. But yeah, our doors are always open. You can reach out to me right through the website. You guys are close to the arc exhibit right three minutes three minutes away.
Speaker 3: All right. So if you if you plan on a trip to that, then stop over Patriots Landing. Even if you don't you're not a veteran, you don't have any intention of, you know, maybe volunteering or something. Stop in. They got a shop there. You can look at what the men are and maybe do you have women working there too? Sure I didn't. I didn't think you discriminated. This isn't just a you know, I said fraternity, so social clubs most of well the two that are there the most are both Navy veterans. So I got a couple of uh just and as in everything in life, they're kind of the glue that keeps it from getting too crazy.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you're wife and understand that. No, I get friend, understand that. I get that all day long. You still see you are so far out of your coverage. And on that three point thirty is it albic?
Speaker 3: I back, yeah, I apologize that eye there Ibec Lane three thirty, I bec Lane, Williamstown, Kentucky for one zero ninety seven. That is the physical location. What a beautiful building you have there, thank you, right man, It's just Gordy.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: One of the things we do is We do a lot of group tours now, which is big. So if you're a church, if you're a Boy Scout group, if you're a youth organization, a business, and you know, we've had all just about all the management groups from the art come over and take the tour, the tourism groups, so that's always an.
Speaker 4: Option to that.
Speaker 7: We can set up just a short little tour.
Speaker 3: And it's fun. They have a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: They could see all our products and getting them back in the shop and.
Speaker 3: Watch how they're made. Oh yeah, that's that hard work. Yeah, and how many I guess I'm wondering because I know you have the nine and the twenty two flags.
Speaker 7: Right, twenty two is relatively new. You're talking about another powerful piece. That's that's our veteran suicide awareness flag.
Speaker 3: Oh idea, And I asked that out loud.
Speaker 7: And as you know, the VA study from a few years ago is that on average, twenty two veterans a day take their lives. And that gives me the chills. Just a day, that's on average.
Speaker 3: You've literally described my reaction.
Speaker 7: And so again not me, I believe this was mister Gary k Offsman. We call him the jungle Cat he's a shot manager, and we make a nine, and we wanted to make a smaller flag, just like we want to make a smaller cross. Just options, put this over your kitchen, count or do whatever. Yeah, and the nine millimeter shell casings work on that size flag when you make a smaller when they're just gigantic too big, Well, guess what caliber fit twenty two? So they're just with twenty two caliber shells. Wow, And it's just now we've got onto a third just incredibly powerful piece that you know, I don't know how we keep stumbling upon them, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well one can only pray that you know, you'll have to go down at some point two like seventeen as opposed to the twenty two, because that numbers.
Speaker 7: Just just atch some stars in there.
Speaker 3: Well, and then there's that it's a coming up. At eight thirty five, we'll pause. We'll bring Joe back, talk a little bit more about some of the folks he's helped out and his mission. And I got some other questions to talk with Joe about Patriots landing dot or just get over there and buy something. You'd be glad you did. Beautiful work. A thirty five five care see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Fifty five CAR the talk station this month NBGS give it away time.
Speaker 8: And sorry.
Speaker 3: As far as weather is concerned, Shannon nine says today is going to be sunny, high at twenty five fourteen overnight with a few clouds or partly cloudy skies, and a partly cloudy day tomorrow with a high of thirty eight. Cloudy overnight on Saturday as well twenty seven and yes clouds on Sunday with a high thirty five eleven degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic updates.
Speaker 2: From the U SEE Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: And you see Health, You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care from better outcomes. Expect more. Do you see health dot com? Southbound seventy five continues slow through Lachland, but inbound seventy four and northbound seventy five much improved over the last few minutes, no doubt. Now northbound seventy five through the cut. Chuck Kingbramon fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 3: Thirty eight at fifty five care CD talk station. Very Happy Friday Too, Tech Friday with Dave Hadters. Early in the program at six thirty. That's a worthy podcast.
Speaker 4: That one.
Speaker 3: He's always providing us with wonderful information. Dave Hatter and Tech Friday. Congressman Warren Davidson was on at seven oh five, and of course Donna Murphy Heaven's Gate Ministries are gain Ministries. I thought there was a unique parallel. I've got Joe Montgomery from Patriots landing in here. Veterans, you know, join together in his workshop making these just absolutely gorgeous handmade works of art that you can buy, veteran made, signed by the veteran that made them, but brought to them with wonderful opportunity to commiserate and share experiences and you know, get peace of mind. They pray together. So a faith baith organization, Heaven's Game Ministries, Joe just I don't know if you heard me talking to to Donna provides that, you know, wood shop type caskets and services for women who've lost their their child in pregnancy. Just the horror of that, and that you know she was inspired by God to start that, and that that's out there. It's just kind of comparable experiences. And I suspect Joe Streker put them back to back for that reason, and thank you Joe Strecker, particularly for bringing Joe back to the studio to talk about this. So Patriots landing dot org. As I've been mentioning a bunch of times, I encourage my listeners to purchase one of your products because it does help you fulfill your mission. And you've got this beautiful thing going on here cornhole bags. You have corn hole bags with the branches of the service on them. That is really cool. And those are hands sewed in the shop as well, made by one of our Air Force veterans. It's probably been making bags for fifteen years. There could still called cornhole bags. There's no corn in them. It's like a plastic pellet, weighs exactly a pound. They're probably what would most in the cornhole world would consider pro bags. They're just the nicest bags. You ed call that cornhole it's pretty bag. I know, I just I'm sorry, it's pretty big. Only in America. Well, when you see.
Speaker 7: Cup stacking on ESPN, then you thin you're like, okay, door has been open. Yeah THEO for those who've seen Dodge. Yeah, so yeah, we've made a lot of custom bags and you and I talk briefly.
Speaker 3: Off the air.
Speaker 7: Custom products are difficult, but if if you ever you know, I put dogs and cats on bags. I've put pepperoni pizza from pizza places. We can, we can put anything that's there's a picture of we put. We had when we send our boards over to our troops, which is how we started, which if you would have known me, then you'd have probably called me cornhole Joe because that's what I did.
Speaker 3: That's what we did.
Speaker 7: And when we started sending these boards and bags of our troops, we are coming up with unique custom bags. And one of one of the young women that was actually serving over in Iraq, they had I don't know what's called. It's it's it's usually on a ship, but it's one of those those guns that just shoots a million rounds a second.
Speaker 3: Just oh sure.
Speaker 7: And she had a picture of that on her base over there, and she sent it. We put that on one of the bags. Just cool, cool stuff.
Speaker 3: Got on that one gun, right, kind of like that.
Speaker 7: It's a yeah, I don't want to sound it's too late for me to sound ignorant, but see something.
Speaker 3: It doesn't everybody out there but us will know. Yeah, they're all streaming at the radio, going you idiots.
Speaker 7: What kind of morons on today? But just just different things like that. And we do we do take some custom projects on, but most of our work is in what we can put online and sell.
Speaker 3: Understood it. Obviously, if you had a thousand people call today and asked for a custom product, then you overwhelmed.
Speaker 7: They need to be patient.
Speaker 3: But yeah, oh and the other thing is, folks, since we were talking about this, this beautiful cross that he brought.
Speaker 7: In, do you come up with a name for that, because right now I just threw it on. Literally, I'm eating breakfast with my son this morning and I'm like, Buddy, I said, I'm going to see Brian. I'm going to take him this we're going to talk about. I probably should put it online because people are going to want one. Uh And I think it's called us Jesus Cross online. I just put in Jesus Cross.
Speaker 3: It is, And I wanted to let my listeners know because you now have two pages of products. So if you scroll down the product list on your browser, click on page number two and it's the only item there. And yeah, as of right now, there is no photograph, but you can see it again on fifty five kres dot calum my blog page.
Speaker 7: Just can I put the picture? I just look at you up there, Brian.
Speaker 3: Well, if you want or you can have the picture that I took of the cross. It's a very clear image and you don't have to have my own.
Speaker 7: I think for the next four to eight hours, we'll have you out there until I can get a picture of it taken.
Speaker 3: I have you taken a picture of it yet? I don't want it to be off putting for people. I want them to want to buy the cross, So I gotta really you have my permission to use a photograph anyway you want.
Speaker 7: But well let me let me bring this up, Brian, if you don't mind, real quick. But this is something that we're very, very excited is new for twenty twenty five. We readid our website, and thank you for pointing out that that is on page two.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: That just shows to the growth that we're experiencing. But we have what we're just calling an affiliate marketing program. So our first client is the Young Marines Go figure, and I'm actually going to Atlanta, excuse me, Dallas third week of April to go to their National Leadership Invention. So what this is is an avenue for nonprofits, for schools, for churches, for groups, for businesses, for any do gooders that want to do essentially a fundraiser. So they can go on our website. On the very bottom of the of the homepage there's a link it says affiliate marketing, and if they click on that link, it takes maybe thirty seconds to sign up, and I contact them and they get a unique link to our website. So they go out to their flock, to their congregation, to their business, to their company, to whatever, and say, hey, go on this link, buy a Jesus cross or some cornhole bags or a twenty two flag, and then our new website tracks that and they get a percentage of sales, and once a quarter we write them a check. It's kind of big boy pants for us. I'm very excited about it because it's such a win win. You get to support a nonprofit that supports veterans, that makes veteran crafted products. Your potential supporters gets to buy a really cool product. They get something tangible instead of just writing a you know, a twenty dollars check, which I put these online for twenty dollars believe or not.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's what I really expected it to be.
Speaker 2: More it's not.
Speaker 3: So our goal is volume.
Speaker 7: Our goal is we want a bunch of people buying a bunch of products so that we have additional work and additional veterans in the shop. It's not the make these massive uh you know, revenues and profits and buy new stuff. So our goal is to bring more veterans and get more veterans engaged. So this affiliate marketing program really opens up what a win win. You want to raise money for your organization, You support us.
Speaker 3: We support you. That's the way it works.
Speaker 4: This is all.
Speaker 3: It's it's really cool. I mentioned puzzle pieces come into place with all the other organizations you work with. But the success you've had with this operation, and I know you're divinely inspired, and I think maybe there is something to that. Maybe someone has a plan, sir, and we know that it's playing out really well for you, Patriots Landing dot Org. We have one more segment here with Joe Montgomery. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 6: Fifty five krc dot com your hand.
Speaker 3: A forty eight fifty five krcd podd station one more time in the night first morning by the forecasts. Oh look, it's the same same one I've been reading the morning mostly Sunday skys the day with a high twenty five down to fourteen overnight with some clouds partly flouted. Tomorrow thirty eight, twenty seven overnight with clouds and a mostly Fiday Sunday with a high thirty five twelve degrees. Right now, time for final traffic, Chuck.
Speaker 2: Ingram from you see how Traffic Center and you see Healthy.
Speaker 9: You'll find comprehensives care and that's so personally and makes your best tomorrow possible.
Speaker 2: That's boundless care for better outcomes, expect more. And you seehealth dot Com.
Speaker 9: Sepound seventy five for running just a bit slow after you come out of Lachlan towards the lateral northbound seventy five. I'm seeing no delays at all, doing fine through the cut and inbound seventy four looks good too. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KROOCD talk station.
Speaker 3: At nifty five KOCIT talk station uplifting segment we've been having here with Joe Montgomer Patrick's landing. Wonderful work they're doing helping out veterans, even and predict most notably struggling veterans, guys that need a little boost and a little help. He's about a wood shop, puts them to work and making great products that we can support the cause by buying. And yes, Eric, you were right the gun. They made custom products too, So if you have a photograph of something you want on a corner hole bag, they can make that happen. CWS is the name of that Gatlin gun, for lack of a better way of describing it.
Speaker 7: So Eric, you win the prize. Any instant message on Facebook, Wow, that's what the phone is. I have to tell you right now. I think I've got three or four orders in the last ten minutes. Oh fantastic, Thank you listening, audience, and a donation added.
Speaker 3: God bless my listeners. I bless you.
Speaker 11: Brian.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's just as this and man, you know you talk about God having a mission for you. My dad told me not to take this job. Don't do it, Brian. I was practicing law, wasn't in house counsel of Anthem executive litigation, whatever the hell position I had at the time. I quit and don't do it. Don't do it. I'm like, you know, remember that Mark Twain quote about you know, you regret the things in life you didn't do versus the things you did. So to the extent, God has a plan for me. I think one of his reasons that I took the job is so that I could help the American veteran I've always had just the most profound respect. As you mentioned earlier, signing up that alone, to me represents just an amazing thing. That you're signing up for a life or a career or even you know, short term if you want to serve you know, one tour one oh four years. Yeah, you're still signing up for something. Your future is completely unwritten. Cont infantry men you could be responsible for, you know, sniffing out bombs. I mean, you're putting your you're literally putting your life in the hands of the American military, And that to me is so just amazing because that's not the type of.
Speaker 4: Guy I am.
Speaker 3: You know, No, no, I'm gonna go to college. I'm going to go to law school. I'm going to practice law. You know, like, I know what's in store for me generally speaking, but to know that you can end up in Afghanistan or some you know, combat, someplace in one of the four corners of the world, or any of the number multitude of possibilities for you. That's and and no guarantee.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's probably that mindset, that particular mindset that you just described so well that that that helps what we do work because they're just they're just like minded. They did something that the majority of Americans haven't. Right, And you know, you can't can't speak to something. I tell my son this all the time. You can't speak to something unless you've lived through it. I don't know they've said it, can't walk in another man's shoes or whatever whatever that is. But you know, and in life, if you have not had an illness, or if you have not experienced death, or if you have not experienced a separation or a divorce or something significant in your life, you can't speak to it because you can think you know what it feels like or and that times ten is what happens in our shop, because at any given time I'll walk in the shop and I'm in and out a lot they're chit chatting about something that's relative to their experience or and you want to talk about people that can immediately picture a boardroom and a new board member comes in. Mannor woman, doesn't matter. I doubt that there's an immediate connection and I'm going to work closely.
Speaker 2: It bar none.
Speaker 7: Somebody new walks into our shop, like Dan, and it's you can just see it.
Speaker 11: Ran.
Speaker 7: They're comfortable, they're accepted because they're a veteran. And that's the group that we have. And again we're so so so blessed to have the men and women we do and always looking for more. But it's I think it's that ability that someone said, I'm going to sign on the line and I'm willing to give my life for this country. That separates them from you know, Joe and whoever else. And I think that's what helps it just had experiences. It helps with the camaraderie and and just the immediate He's one of us, she's one of us. Let's get to work. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, and as you were talking about that, if you haven't had the experiences and that we can understand it. I mean, how many movies have I seen? Combat movies, war movies, and yes there's death and you can even and graphic depictions of death on the screen. I imagine, don't come close to actually witnessing it happen right there next to you. Can't. There's no way.
Speaker 7: They just couldn't recreate it, especially if as a friend or a or someone that you just trained with, or exactly like losing a brother or a mother, It just you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, and that's what Patriots Landing is all about, folks that have those shared experiences getting together and helping each other out with camaraderie and of course working on these great craft products and you know, putting a smile on a lot of people's faces too, because I imagine the tour groups are coming there and the visitors just are probably experience in uplifting moment kind of like I'm feeling right now.
Speaker 7: I need I need to get some of the you just made a good point. I need to get some of the reviews and some of the comments we've had from our groups that come in on our website, because you know, as my son put it a few months ago, he was off school and we had a group of fifty or so seniors from I think Georgia n And he says, Dad, you're you're you're bat in a thousand.
Speaker 3: Still after the tour.
Speaker 7: And I said, what do you mean, buddy, And he says, every time I'm here and you have a tour group in here, and you talk about the flycases, you talk about this, you talk about the veterans. There's a whole bunch of he said, ladies, because there's a lot of ladies on these tours.
Speaker 3: But crying. Oh yeah, And I.
Speaker 7: Said, buddy, that's because it's real. That's because especially in that generation that you have celebrated so much, the Greatest generation, and there long their mothers, brothers, sisters, cousins, dads served, or they know somebody that's served. They're the most patriotic group of Americans there are. And I don't know any other way to say. It's just a powerful It just is because of what it is. It's not because I'm talking or anybody's doing anything. But it's just a powerful connection that to people that come down have with what we do. It's fun, it's blessing, it's great. It's as you would you say earlier. And that's why I love coming to studio because we can chat offline. But it is for me personally, just me personally, right, It's just your anxiety kind of comes off. You trust in the Lord's plan. You're around this type of atmosphere. You're not in a sitting as an attorney doing this or that. You're hopefully creating a better space or place on this earth for somebody gets you.
Speaker 3: Out of bed with a smile on your face in the morning, hitting the ground, running cards, purpose, purpose, well, a lot of us lack that, but you know what. You can see it on full display Patriots Landing dot org. Please buy a product, help support the mission. Veterans, get on over there, help out in the workshop and uh any groups, seniors groups, you know, school groups, church groups. Put together a group of folks and head on over there. Maybe head under the arc exhibit if that appeals to your not but it's worth a trip to Patriots Landing and all the information again Patriots Landing dot org. Brother, it has been a distinct pleasure having you back, love hearing about it. It's truly inspirational. Send me in the weekend with a positive vibe. Yay podcast online fifty five Carasey dot com. Tech Friday with Dave had Our, Congressman Warren Davidson, Donna Murphy with Heaven's Gain Ministries, and of course this full hour with Joe Montgomery and the link and the photograph of what they're calling, at least for right now, the Jesus Cross, you can get at fifty five Karsey dot com. Joe Strecker, God bless you, my friend, Thank you for all that you do. And folks, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stick around because Glenn Beck's coming right up Donald.
Speaker 14: Trump the next four years, it's gonna be incredible.
Speaker 2: Happened here? Are you so excited?
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: This report