Speaker 1: Let's stand in prayer with the word. Father, we thank you for writing on our hearts today that you've come. You've come to write on our hearts, and we welcome you, Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit, write on our hearts right on our wash us with the water the word, align our thoughts and our thinking, renew us, renew us by the word, lift our eyes, our countenants and our hope. We thank you for it in Jesus' name. And everybody said, Amen, this is a week of prayer, and I want you. I want you on board with me in prayer all week. Uh. And then we have you know, our focused time. There's Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, right, is that right? Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. So, and then I want you to come to those evening meetings, whether you're fasting or not, if you can't fast, or if anything is preventing you from fasting, or if you can't fast every meal or whatever you're doing, just come and be a part of the prayer anyway. And I want you to continue in prayer with me this week. Today, I want to start in Matthew seventeen and just declare over this generation that it's not hopeless, it's not hopeless. This generation is not a hopeless generation. Matthew seventeen fourteen. When they came to the crowd, a man came up to Jesus, falling on his knees before him and saying, Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is a lunatic and is very ill. For he often falls into the fire and often into the water, so like he's thrown into those things. So this is spiritual oppression on this sun. I brought him to your disciples, and they could not cure him, or he him, or dismiss drive out the enemy. And Jesus answered and said, you unbelieving in perverted generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring him here to me. I think he might have been talking to, you know, not only the crowd, but talking to the disciples. It's kind of a bit of a rebuke, but it was also an insightful observance and instructional observance over the generation that he's living in. So this, this generation that he's living in, was a very fallen, unbelieving generation. So Malachi was the last prophet of the Old Covenant, the Old Testament. We've got a four hundred year period of silence, and then Jesus comes on the scene and Galatians Force says, it's at the fullness of time that he comes and the belief of the children of Israel. So these are these are the Israel Israelite, Israelite people, the Jewish people, and the disciples who were of Jewish descent, and yeah, and so this is supposed to be a believing generation. This is supposed to be a believing people. But he found them to be unbelieving. He found them to be burdened with doubt, distrust and unbelieved. So he, you know, he confronts that and he calls it a generation. So there's a whole generation. It's like we're dealing with the generation right now, the end of the world. We don't live in an isolated world. The stuff that's going on here, it's going on in Europe, it's going on in Germany, it's going on in Africa, it's going on in India, it's going on, you know, so much of the darkness it's going on globally, meaning that it's generational in its pact, it's generational in its influence. And they too, were living in a day where it was an unbelieving generation. It wasn't just isolated, it was a global situation. Jesus rebuked the devil, and the demon came out of him, and the boy was cured at once. And then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, why could we not drive it out? Everybody say drive it out. So demons have to be driven out. We're going to get to that. More demons have to be driven out. And he said to them, because of the smallness or the littleness of your faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed. So they didn't even have faith the size of a mustard seed. This is interesting. Now you have to understand this is before the death and the resurrection of Jesus, so the disciples were not born again. There were dispensations, small dispensations where he gave them, like in Luke chapter ten, he gave them his authority and sent them out two by two that they might heal. But in this situation, he's bringing to mind that those who weren't able to drive out this spirit. Part of the problem was a lack of faith. So and the lack of faith was due to the failure or the lack of being born of the spirit, which is not a problem in this room this morning.
Speaker 2: Hello, some money.
Speaker 1: So it's just kind of interesting to think about because he says, because of the smallness of your faith. For truly, if you have the faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move. So faith, which is the indwelling word of God. And the mustard seed he's talking about, is the seed of the Word of God within you, which is the witness of Jesus, the living Word within you gives you the grace, the power, the enablement to not only speak to mountains, but to speak to demons and to ecbollow them. That's the word in the Greek, to drive them out, to cast them out. So, because of the smallness of your faith, and he says, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, then you can speak to this mountain, you will move and nothing, everybody say nothing, nothing will be impossible to you. So we know that faith is always interrelated to a word from God or the word of God, and Romans ten seventeen says faith comes by hearing the word, but not just hearing the word, but comes by the quickened word of God. And we know that the word for word therein Romans ten seventeen is rama, not logos. So it means when the Holy Spirit quickens a word to you, quickens his word to you, it ignites, it awakens, it imparts faith within you so that you can do even things or bring forth things that otherwise would seem impossible. And certainly for these guys, casting out demons would be impossible, so they needed this quickening of faith. And then he goes on to say, but this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting. So I wanted you to see this though. I wanted you to see that this was a generational problem, that unbelief was permeating the generation. So this wasn't just a disciple problem. It wasn't just if it was if the twelve were there at that moment. It wasn't just the twelve who had a problem. He's speaking over the generation. But then he's also releasing understanding to them that they would have received later that oh, when faith comes, we'll be able to handle this stuff. When faith comes, we'll be able to address even problems that are affecting our generation, because the whole generation was under a cloud, a big wet blanket of unbelief. And with the whole generation under this cloud of unbelief, then the whole generation was held in a spell under darkness. But when faith would come, when faith would come, and it came to them over the day where he breathed on them John chapter twenty twenty through twenty two. It says he breathed on them, And when he breathed on them, he said, receive the Holy Spirit. And then he told them, whoever sends you, remit or forgive. They are forgiven. And then he said, as the Father sent me, so send I you. This is John chapter twenty twenty through twenty two. So there was a day when faith came to them, after the resurrection from the dead. They were quickened with faith, and then they knew something. They knew, Oh, I can make a difference in my generation. This generation will not be the same. They knew, this generation will not be the same. Holy Spirit has quickened us. This generation will not be the same. Do we know that today in this room, your generation is not meant to be the same. Now you might have been hopeless. Before you came to the Lord, you might have been going downstream or along with the stream of this generation and the culture dominating this generation before you came to the Lord.
Speaker 2: But when the Holy.
Speaker 1: Spirit came to live in you, regardless of what you've heard in any church anywhere, or any theology spoken to you out of some commentary, radio show, television preacher, or anything else, the Word of God says you now have indwelling hope over your generation. You now have in dwelling hope over your generation. You're no longer going along with the perversion or the unbelief of the generation. But you are a flame, ignititer of faith to this generation. We've got one guy up here in church, the rest of you or somewhere else, I don't know what's going on. I'm preaching him happy. The rest of you are stretching ears, checking thoses out. I don't know what in the world. Bumps somebody and see if they're awake.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah.
Speaker 1: I hope the television audience is doing better than this. Follow the lead up here, Just follow the lead, follow the leader right here in the white, in the white of your own television. Come on, somebody, it's called eviction.
Speaker 2: It's called eviction.
Speaker 1: They got a revelation that when faith comes, we will have the power to evict the power of the enemy. When faith comes, we will have the power to evict the power of the enemy. And this is what Jesus was doing. You've heard me talk about this before. Thirty three percent of his ministry was deliverance ministry. One percent of the modern churches ministry is deliverance ministry. Maybe two. On a good day. We're afraid to talk about the devil. Let alone talk to him. Hello, we're afraid to talk about him. Let alone talk to him. But you've been given all authority over all darkness.
Speaker 2: You have been given.
Speaker 1: Authority over all serpents and scorpions and all the power of the devil. Bump somebody on that one. You've been given authority. Oh yeah, that's a good bump, right there, Come on, somebody. And so Jesus did a lot of this, right, A lot of his ministry was evicting the enemy. A lot of his ministry. And the word is ekbalo, the word is ikmollow. Let's see if I've got an echabollo thing back here, Mark one thirty two. When the evening came and the sun had set, they began bringing to him all who were ill, and those who were demon possessed were demon eyed. And the whole city had gathered at the door, and he healed many who were ill with various diseases, and cast out many demons, and cast out many demons. His ministry to the individual was illustrating how a generation can be changed. His ministry on a micro's scale was illustrating how a macro causm can be changed. And it was changed from city to city, from nation to nation.
Speaker 2: There was a great.
Speaker 1: Revolution that started after the Resurrection, where Jesus and the Word of God and the power of the spirit were taking dominion and taking over, and demons were sent scattering Luke six seventeen. Jesus came down to them and stood on a level place, and over the large crowd and a great throng of people from all Judea and Jerusalem in the coastal region of Tire and Sidon, who had come to hear him and behal of their diseases, and those who were troubled with unclean spirits were being delivered, cured, set free, healed, ministered to liberated this was commonplace. All you have to do is look around for about two minutes, and you will see. Our generation is demonized. Our generation is demonized. Why are you here. You must be here for some reason. You must be here for some purpose. You must be here, not to yield to the fate or the discouragement or the influence of the generation, but rather to confront the influence of the generation. Follow is the word cast ech bollow is the Greek word. It's a compound word ech meaning out and ballow, meaning to throw, to throw out, to evict, and meaning to throw out with force, even violently, to drive out, to expel. This is part of why we keep pressure on the enemy, part of why we keep pressure on anything dark, anything perverse, anything unclean, anything that torments you, or anything that torments your family, anything that torments our city, our community, our government, our nation. The reason we're keeping pressure on it is because this is the only thing the unclean realm understands. Is authority expressed with constant pressure, confronting, driving, dismissing, yes, pushing with force, by force.
Speaker 2: Pushing it out.
Speaker 1: And this is the way, this is, this is the only thing that demons understand. And you just I don't know if you've if you've, if you've ever you know, like I've talked to you a little bit about our situation here. We had the neighbors trying to steal ten feet of our property in nineteen ninety nine and they were using it for gardening and they said they'd used it for ten years and so it was their property. So we found aerial photographs and we found the old fence posts, and you know, we were able to prove that it wasn't their property, and so we won in the court of law. This went to the Supreme Court of Washington and it's used for case law today if you're training for law school. By the way, kind of a fun thing you're going to read about New Horizon Christian Center. We've talked to you about evictions where you know, we've had rentals or homes, and you know what happens in an eviction situation is you've got somebody that doesn't want to leave. In this situation, they weren't going to give up the property. So we had to drive them off of the property through legal means, through through prayer, and through legal means, through spiritual rebuke, and through legal means we had to drive them off of our property, and after about a year and a half we prevailed. After about eighteen months, we prevailed. After about eighteen months and probably seventy thousand dollars we prevailed. What I'm trying to say is it might take some time for you to get your victories. It might take some expense for you to get your victories. It might take some pressure for you to get your victories. It might take constant pressure for you to get your victories. How about our nation? Do we care about our nation? How long are we going to rise up and persevere, confront resist, stand our ground, make our voice known in our generation? How long are we going to do that? We're going to do it for a week. We're going to do it for a month. We're going to do it for two months. Should we go after this thing for six months? Are we going to apply the pressure of a superior authority until we push the enemy out of his territory? By the way, it's his territory. It's not just our territory. It's our territory only because we are joint heirs with him. Romans eight says that he is the heir of the earth. That the earth was promised to Abraham and that Jesus. This is Galatians three and four. Romans Chapter four. The earth was promised to Abraham, and Jesus is the seed of Abraham, the miracle son that was the true seed of Abraham, only foreshadowed by Isaac, but fulfilled in Jesus. Jesus becomes the seed of Abraham and the heir of the Earth. Romans for Romans eight. I'm sorry. Romanse Ad says we are joint heirs with him. The reason the earth is mine is not just because I was born here or live here. It's because it was given to Jesus, and I'm a joint heir with him. This is important when we think about our position, we think about politics, we think about government. By the way, this is voting week. I think by Tuesday you have to have your ballots in. You might have already signed them. In the sentiment I hope you did. I hope you're voting. Because voting is actually deliverance ministry. Voting is actually ecbalo. Voting is actually casting out those who want to be in office but shouldn't be, those who want to assert an influence, but shouldn't assert an influence. So with our vote, we drive them out. With our vote, we dismiss them out of the government. With our vote, we say not in my town, not in my city, not in my county. So it's important that you vote. Hello, you still have time. I hope you're voting. Demons have to be driven out. Unclean influences have to be driven out, and this is it's like we have to realize that it's super important that we stand with Jesus, who is the heir of the earth. I think sometimes we have a little bit of confusion about this and maybe I don't know. I will take a moment. Okay, I'll take a moment. I'll take a moment. I want to take a moment on this and maybe potentially clear up a little bit of confusion. But here's the thing is that, like Romans thirteen, Romans thirteen says that the government is the minister of God. So that means any government that is not in alignment with Jesus is a false minister of God. We should only want in government those who agree with Romans thirteen that the government is ordained to be a minister.
Speaker 2: Of God.
Speaker 1: Of good for the people. And of terror for those who do evil. So the government is a minister of God. So in Jesus, the last atom, has been elevated to the throne of God, to the right hand of the throne, not in his deity, but in his manhood. So him who has inherited the earth, he inherited the earth as the fulfillment of the seed of Abraham. Him who has inherited the earth is not Jesus in his divinity, is Jesus in his manhood, even as he sits by the Father on the right hand of the throne. We have to realize that it's most important for us to see him in both dimensions. We have to see him in his divinity, meaning he has the power to bring about what is his, but we have to see him in his manhood because it's his manhood and the fulfillment of his perfection in his manhood that gives him.
Speaker 2: The right to rule over the earth.
Speaker 1: He has inherited the earth, and he's bought back the earth. Now, typically you only evict somebody that is possessing something illegally. Hello, somebody if they haven't paid for it, if they don't own it, if it doesn't belong to them. Are you hearing me? If they don't own it, if they haven't bought it, if they haven't paid for it, then.
Speaker 2: It's not theirs.
Speaker 1: Therefore, whoever owns it has the right and the authority to evict them. Well, Satan doesn't own the earth. Satan does not own the earth. Satan does not own the earth. Satan didn't purchase the earth. He only usurp to Adam's authority to gain.
Speaker 2: That which he had.
Speaker 1: With regard to authority in the earth, he doesn't own the earth. He didn't buy the earth. He didn't earn the earth. He doesn't possess the power over the earth. Jesus purchased the earth. Jesus purchased the earth. He is the rightful owner. That's why First Corinthens fifteen forty five. It's very clear when it names in First Corinthens fifteen forty five that he's the last atom. It's with the intention that we understand something. He's the last atom. Not only that he is the beginner, the beginning, the fountain head of a new race of people, a new class of people, a new I have that one. If you want to throw it up while I'm calling those out you might see him. You want to throw up First Corinthions fifteen forty five. They need to know I'm not lying. Once in a while, a lot of times when we think of this passage, or when I'm teaching on this passage, you know, I think of it as and I talk to you about how he's the beginning of the new creation and he began a new race of humanity. But it's also important for us when we see this to recognize, Oh, God is actually saying something when he calls the Christ the last Adam, that means, by virtue of his proclamation, he's also taking note that he is also the fountain head, the owner and the beginning of that which pertains to the earth. So he has rightful ownership over the earth. So when we vote, when we pray, when we live, when we think everything we're doing, we need to be thinking. We need to be connecting the dots that Jesus is the rightful owner of the earth. Right when he tells us to not love the world, he didn't say don't love the earth. In Matthew five, he says the meek will inherit thee. The meek will inherit the Oh the meek will inherit the so he must not hate the earth. By the way, after you die, guess where you're coming back to. You're coming back to the earth. The dead in Christ will rise. Then we that remain, are you familiar with for Theescillonians four? Who are we going to meet in the clouds? Whoever's here is going to rise? You know, the dead rise? Anyway? First, Grinton's first Thessalonians four. He's bringing all of the saints back with him.
Speaker 2: Read it.
Speaker 1: They're all coming back to the They're all coming back to the earth. And his goal and his objective that he will fulfill is that Heaven will come to the earth. This is important, This is super important that you see that Satan's not in charge, but we're letting him be in charge. When a minority seizes authority and power because they've partnered with the demonic realm, should we allow that to continue?
Speaker 2: Did you hear me?
Speaker 1: When a minority seizes control, influence, and power because they've partnered with the demonic realm? Should we allow that to continue? Should we allow that to continue? Can we do something about it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because we have been empowered in our generation to confront the enemy and then you can live and not confront the enemy as a born again, spirit filled believer is to have a spirit of unbelief.
Speaker 2: That is, you've bought into the.
Speaker 1: Perversion of this generation. Somehow, you've bought into the perversion of this generation. Though you're in church, though you're a believer, though you go to church, you're hopeless and you're without faith to confront the enemy because you've bought into the unbelief that is in the generation. So maybe the first thing we need to do is rise up against the unbelief and say, you're not going to determine, You're not going to dictate, You're not going to lead or govern my life anymore. Ministry of unbelief, get out of me. Ministry of distrust of God, distrust of God, leave me alone. I want to read Philippians two to you, but I'm running out of time. Jesus Christ to being in the very same nature as God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage or grasp. Whether he made of himself nothing by taking the very nature of his servant, being made in human likeness and with the human likeness, and being found in appearance as a man he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death, even death on a cross. Therefore God exalted him, him the man. Therefore God exalted him the man. Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name that at the name Jesus. Yes, you a every knee should bow in heaven, and on and on. We don't know the power we have, you know, we don't understand the power we have. We're letting so many things overwhelm us, and we're letting so many things push us around. And we're looking at culture, and we're looking at this perverse generation and we're wanting to be hopeless, and we're wanting to be discouraged, and we're wanting to be frustrated, and we're wanting to be irritated, and we're wanting to be bugged, and we're wanting to be bitter, and we're wanting to be negative, and we're wanting to be critical, and we're wanting to be despondent, and we're wanting to run off and hide, and we're wanting to live in a different generation. But you were called to this generation on purpose. You were called to this generation on purpose, you were empowered called you are set apart. You are the Ecclissea of this generation, the sanctified called Ecclesia, that is the Senate, the legislative body of Christ. That you might confront the darkness, that you might exbollow the darkness, that you might dismiss the darkness, that you might drive the darkness out. Now, as long as we pray these, these petitionary prayers. Oh God, I'm so helpless. God, just help us, God, help us. I don't know what to do. God, it's all going to hell in a handbasket. God, did you see what's going on over there? Did you see what happened? As long as we pray this helpless, weak, petitionary, beggarly prayer, as long as we pray these Oh, if it be thy, will God, do something, do something in Seattle, if it be thy will? You got a religious tone to it, It sounds super religious because he oh, you got religious tone to it. But it's worthless. It's weak, it's wimpy, it's nothing. You are the Jeremiah of this day. You're the You are the Elijah of this day. Rise up, Elijah, Rise up, Confront, Confront, Confront, Bayel. Confront the power of Bayel Elijah. Put on your armor, put on your big boy pants. Come on, come on, come on, rise up. Oh ure, com rapture.
Speaker 2: Come.
Speaker 1: Oh I did God even plant me in this generation? Oh?
Speaker 2: I hate it? I hated. Can't even go to the grocery store. Its all going to hello.
Speaker 1: That is not why God called you to this generation. He was trusting that something would ignite faith in you, that something would awaken you, something would quicken you, something would stir you, a word would get planted in you, and you would rise up like Jesus and start confronting the unbelief of your generation, and start confronting the perversity of your generation, and start saying, not with my people, and not in my city, and not in my nation, and not in my elections, and not in my government, and not in my media, not in my education, not in my economy, not in my family, not in my religion.
Speaker 2: Not going to happen. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: What we've learned about deliverance, what we've learned over the macro of our own lives, we can apply to the micro of our own lives. We can apply to the macro of culture, the macro of our generation, and we can begin to rise up and say we can just spend a day praying over religion. Right there, Pray over the mountain of religion. Rebellion, five percent, five percent of church goers in our nation give a tithe of their money five for sin. Or If that doesn't sound like rebellion and distrust to me, I don't know what in the world does. And then somebody said, we don't need a revival. Churches are filled with rebellion, the fear of man, love of self, jealousy, distrust of God. We could just go on and on and on and on, right, So just take one day and just pray over the mountain of religion. Just start addressing those things. Pray for our church, pray for the church at large, pray for the church of the nation, and just begin to address these things, not with petitionary prayers, but with the prayers of Elijah. Elijah said, it's not gonna reign except by my word. I'm closing up the skies and it's not gonna rain. Elijah said, bring the prophets of Bayel. We're gonna watch a showdown. Showdowns over good. Take them all out. Take them all out, Take them all out. Four hundred and fifty prophits of bail put to.
Speaker 2: Death in a day.
Speaker 1: Why because one man stood up, just a country bumpkin. You read about him. Who in the world was this guy? Lived in the backwoods. He just showed up and shows up in chapter seventeen, first time we heard of him.
Speaker 2: You know what that means. You don't have to have a title, you don't have to have.
Speaker 1: A parking spot, you don't have to drive a Mercedes, you don't have to live in a mansion. You have the power and the authority of Jesus living in you, The power and authority of Jesus dwells in you to confront all of these unclean ones that are harming the church. Then take on the family. This week, we're going to be praying over family, godlessness, immorality, Jezebel, bayl rejection, abandoned, a betrayal, every unclean thing that wants to harm our families. We're gonna pray over a government this week. Bayl Anti, Christ, spirit, deceit, Leviathan, communism, Marxism, Marxism, liberalism, atheism. It wants to take over government. We're gonna pray of our economy, the greed, the fear, the love of money, the seduction, the idolatry. We're gonna pray over education, the pride, leviathan, the twisting and perverting acknowledge, rebellion, atheism, liberalism. We're gonna pray it over media this week. Anxiety, fear, terror, deceit shifted through media to cause us to beat terrorise. We're gonna pray over arts and entertainment this week. The debauchery, the immorality, the love of money, the seduction, idolatry, spirit of Jezebel. Stand with me this morning. These can be driven out. It's only an unbelieving generation that believes they can't be that believes they can do nothing about it, believe they have to tolerate it. You have to understand something. Satan's not in charge. Jesus is superior. Satan's only in charge where we allow him to be in charge. He's only in charge where we allow him to be in charge, because we haven't asserted the superior victory of a man, a man who conquered him, who's now at the right hand of the father who purchased the earth, who purchased America, who purchased every nation, who said in Psalm chapter two, Father, give me the nations as my inheritance, as the victorious Man, as the Supreme Last Adam, Father, I believe the nations belong to me. Give me the nations as my inheritance.
Speaker 2: That's the prayer he prayed.
Speaker 1: Guess what, Father is not going to fail to give him the answer to that prayer. He has irresistible prayers. The Supreme, Righteous, overcoming, victorious Jesus has a prayer before the Father that's irresistible. And we can either be a part of it or we cannot be. We can live with a hopeless generation, unbelieving generation, and we can wring our hands over every situation and curse and mutter about how bad it is, or we can be the Elijah of our day and rise up and say, not in my generation, not in my generation, not in my generation, not with my family, not with my family members, not with my community, not with the media or my family or the economy. It's not going to happen. Let's receive right now, Holy Spirit. We just receive even this week, just a mantle of prayer, a mantle of rebuke, a mantle of ekbalo, a mantle of authority, a mantle of insight, a mantle of grace.
Speaker 2: We receive it.
Speaker 1: As the people of God, the call out of God, and we walk it out with you with your shoea His words in our mouth, His words in our mouth, in Jesus' name, and everybody shouted.
Speaker 2: I want some of the.
Speaker 1: Prayer team up as we close this morning. We're going to close in worship. But if you gave your life the Lord this morning, four of you raise your hand. I want you to up here, and I want you to get an assurance of salvation. I want you to let somebody pray with you before you leave. If you're here and you still need a healing in your body, a refreshment of soul, encouragement or the mending of our relationship, get up here before we leave this morning, Get prayed for, be encouraged.
Speaker 2: God, bless you. We love your church