Speaker 1: Oh well, that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night, I'm Raven Lee. And today we have one a very special guest to talk about some background, some literature, how he found himself in the position or write on certain topics.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a wild episode.
Speaker 3: Good Cult member, so buckle up and welcome Raymond from the VIV Verse for lack of better words, the VIV universe, if you will, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Brother my, Yeah, you're all right, thanks man. Thanks. So let's get right down to the meat potatoes of it. Uh.
Speaker 3: You are an author, you're a published author, and the books and literature that you put out are more in line of what type of genre if you had to classify it.
Speaker 4: When I first started doing it, my idea is to do a superhero because I always loved superheroes, want to started writing by I went a little bit darker as such dance superheroes and started turning into fantasy.
Speaker 5: And since then it's gone some more mythological.
Speaker 3: In what regards It's like we're talking Percy Jackson, are We're talking like I sent.
Speaker 1: A mine around voodoo and Celtic mythology. That's where I'm going off more more vood you do a bit of Celtic mythologier and obviously starting to branch out from now. I had this slight idea, which I'll get into the whole story in a minute, a slight idea, and since then it's.
Speaker 5: Just grown and grown and grown, and I have that.
Speaker 3: Much ship now voodoo and voodoo and Celtic mythology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going into a little bit, not massively because in a little bit I don't know load, it's more.
Speaker 5: Just what I've got offline.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to go too deep into that. The voodoo side, I'm a little bit more up to date on.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just asking me. That's a very interesting combination. You usually don't hear of voodoo and Celtic mythology. I mean, I guess you could make the connection through like some sort of Catholicism.
Speaker 2: You know, you aren't on the corkboard, so to speak.
Speaker 3: But usually voodoo comes from like Western African culture, and the Celtic comes from or Celtic, however you pronounce it comes from Europe and the Northern Europe and all the so to hear that you're kind of bouncing between those two.
Speaker 2: That is fascinating. I know.
Speaker 1: I mean the thing is so the Voodoo side, obviously it's a West African, more guy Naian and Nigerian. I'm going more off the Haitian side. I'm half Jamaican. I'm English Jamaican, Okay. So the is it the Urubu in Jamaica, which is a little bit more than in Vowdoo, But I know Voodo's got a bit of a bigger mythology about it than the Urubu, which I'll get into the Voodoo side and a little bit in a second. My second name is Scottish. I've done a little bit of history that comes from the Viking area of Scotland, very very North Scotland. But I know obviously somewhere down the line there will be a bit of probably Irish blood in there as well, which I can connect Ireland strick to Jamaica through the whole Caribbean and title it does link massively more you look into it, it does actually link quite well.
Speaker 2: Oh, Tobacco Island, man.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't understand what happened with Oliver Cromwell, and they don't understand how a lot of virus people.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've got a part of Cromwell in one of my box actually as.
Speaker 3: Well the wait wait, you're shitting on him right, Oh fucking too good? Good, fuck Oliver Cromwell. Making sure you're on the same page.
Speaker 1: I'm going to end up shooting on quite a fair few people, to tell you the truth like that. Yeah, I mean there's certain things I've done a bit of a check in and did. There's certain things I know not to say, certainly. Obviously I'm not writing these names down.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 5: I was checking one that I messaged you about and.
Speaker 1: It said it's fine to do as long as I don't link the name to the actual person. I don't think I can get any closer without getting closer. Can be called Jimmy Sovereign?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, yes, that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's the BVC not will you know which?
Speaker 5: Would we say really quickly? Does sound like anyway?
Speaker 1: So I can go close, But I can't go I can't say the names because apparently not can become a massive legal issue. Some bullshit. Yeah anything in a minute, My counts are going to get on the table.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're good. We have. It's oddly enough. We have so many people with cats, so many guests.
Speaker 6: Every time the cats are like hey and get.
Speaker 2: On cameras just now.
Speaker 5: So obviously he wants to he wants to get in. I'm obviously on screen because he's a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, so hold, before we get into the books and the literature and the history and all these things, you're clearly you said you're half Jamaican half English.
Speaker 2: What part of England do you hail from?
Speaker 3: Because I'm trying to place the accent and you don't sound like you're from London, but you sound like you might be from the outside where you're No.
Speaker 1: I'm from the northwest part from a sitting next to Manchester called Sulford.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, are you a Manchester fan?
Speaker 5: Manchester United?
Speaker 2: Yes? Good fuck yes.
Speaker 3: Me and my son have a rivalry because he's a man City fan because apparently I didn't raise him right and it'd be like that. But he's twelve and he's a really fucking good goalie. But uh yeah, but he's he's a man City fan. I don't know where I went wrong here, but you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: They only got fun since two thasand and eight when trying to explain to him they used to be dog shit.
Speaker 3: They're decent now, but that's because of like two decent players that brought the team along with them, but.
Speaker 5: Like a shipload of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I have this debated City fans will say that United did the same in the nineties.
Speaker 5: They took all me the best youth players and yeah, to.
Speaker 1: Be Actually, I won't be linking a bit of football. Well, I'm gonna assume you just call it soccer. Yeah, I won't be linking a bit of football later to the way I've done one of my books about conspiracies, and my books are very conspiracy minded for the people that will be able to see past a certain.
Speaker 2: Layer of Okay that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And just so you know, I the way my brain works, I like to say it's like a spider's web where I can make one thing connect to another thing without and din get all the way around by you. No, I could spy the way if you If you're on knee side of the spider's web and you want to get to the west side, you can go ten different ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Add works like that for me too, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm messing out sorry, I'm not I'm not being rid. I just I can't stit.
Speaker 3: So bro I have this being at like a fidget spinner in my hands at all times.
Speaker 2: I have to be moving.
Speaker 3: My brain's doing wild ship at all times. But the problem is I can only focus on one thing at a time. There's like forty tabs open in the Internet browser of my brain, but only one is on screen.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: But so I've got any.
Speaker 5: Way around that. I can do fifteen things at once.
Speaker 7: That's that's how I am. I can do like twenty five things at one time.
Speaker 6: I'm jealous, Like boom bom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my I've this is how I will.
Speaker 1: I won't get to all in a few minutes. I like, I've embraced it these days and like to say it's my superpower. And I tell my learners at work or go for the ones that do have it, use it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You know, if make it productive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, if you're gonna mess about, you're gonna if you're gonna if you can do ten things at once, do ten things at once, you know, use it. I don't think it is a hindrance or a burden as a bit of a power. And you know, I've got things going on in my head while I'm doing other things as well things, you know, which is why I've been able to do as much as I can, you know, because I know I don't stop.
Speaker 3: So so all right, so you're in northwest England and you said you half Jamaican.
Speaker 2: That's from your mother or your father's side.
Speaker 5: That's from my dad's side.
Speaker 3: And so he y'all this your parents met in England or met in Jamaica.
Speaker 1: That moved over. I think it was in the seventies. He moved over just after the wind rush.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got brought up on like traditional Yardi.
Speaker 5: Food, not so much.
Speaker 1: It was more English food than the jamaicanfude, it wasn't as big.
Speaker 2: I am sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: You missed out.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: If you had a household of Yardi food versus a household where they just boil everything, I feel like the Jamaican way would have been the better one, honestly.
Speaker 7: Well, go ahead, Oh, I was going to ask you what is with the toast and the bean situation, like what is that?
Speaker 6: I don't I want to.
Speaker 7: Understand it, Like I just I don't understand it, and I want to and I'm like, I'm confused.
Speaker 6: How we got to this.
Speaker 2: We're getting to the thick of it. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 5: It's a national dish.
Speaker 3: Not by the way, you know what, No, I like baked beans and I like toast, but both for breakfast doesn't make sense.
Speaker 7: What I think about it is a sloppy joe. I don't know if you guys know what that is. So pretty much like you can make a hamburger patty and you throw chili on top, and you can have it on buns where you like can eat it and it's messy, or you can eat it broken apart.
Speaker 6: That's what I think about when I think about eating your.
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm not one hundred percent or what I would imagine.
Speaker 5: It probably linked to World War two, I would think.
Speaker 6: So you knows and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a cheap, easy food to do. And I'm going to be honest with you. I actually don't knock it till you try it properly. You know, you get some beans to cook them on a low heat for a couple of minutes. So the toasted around about three minutes, so it's that nice golden brown. Slap it on.
Speaker 6: I'm going to have to try it.
Speaker 3: I do funck with black and white pudding, though it was blood sausage. That shit goes hard.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love a bit of black pudding, but it's better if you have it on a full English obviously. But beans and toast, it is quite a nice easy if you like. If you're not hungry, what you want to eat and you don't want to cook, and it's just I'll crack a fucking ten of beans. Can put me in the mic wave, put them in a pan. Toast is free minutes. Slap it on, you know I.
Speaker 6: Feel about the toast. You can do it with toast.
Speaker 7: You can do it with tortillas or whatever where you put butter, sugar and cinnamon. Ight you make little rolls. I know that it sounds weird, but you can make toast. You can make it with I like to do it with tortillas because I like to roll them up, so it's like a super easy meal.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's a niche and wide thing that.
Speaker 3: People, But do you have crumpets Okay, so when you say a crumpet, see, I'll call a biscuit.
Speaker 2: We call a cookie. You say a crumpet, we would call it.
Speaker 6: What I think, it's a scone.
Speaker 5: No, scum's a different a crumpet. Say, I don't a crump it's a crumpet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now I have to google image of this ship because I don't know what the hell we're talking about.
Speaker 6: What is a crumpet?
Speaker 1: Crumpet's actually really nice. I've got a really nice recipy for crumpets.
Speaker 3: Where really well, the closest thing I could relate this to is a pancake that's the size of a biscuit, like an English mud often, but the consistency is different.
Speaker 6: Oh it's it's a mini. It's a mini pancake.
Speaker 2: But it seems denser, I know.
Speaker 6: But it looks it looks like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's similar. Yeah, they're a bit thicken than pancakes. They're about the sides of a pancake, but they're a bit thicker.
Speaker 6: It's like if an English muffin and a pancake had a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do not have that possible, we do not have it. Oh yeah, no, I want some shit I.
Speaker 6: Do now, yeah, and this the recipe I want to make it.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you make it. We just buying your packets.
Speaker 1: You put them in for about five minutes, slap a lot of the butter and sort of butter seeps down to the middle and again now lovely. But they have one way if you I like to cut my knock in smaller piece and like, say, bit some themon bit of sugar. Welcome in the air fry for about five minutes, go a little bit gold and brown, be honey on the top.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds nice, you know, but y'all don't have biscuits there, like what we all biscuit y'all don't have those there.
Speaker 1: So I've always tried to wear it stout because in Demolition Man, when the Wesley Snipes is going in so he always goes it reminds me.
Speaker 5: Of biscuits and gravy, and I'm biscuits and gravy back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Don't like biscuits and gray with them. It is a staple in the South.
Speaker 1: Especially with what's a biscuit over and uh shit, it's.
Speaker 7: Considerably about this big, or they can be about this big. It just depends on who's making them, and pretty much it's like fluffy on the inside. Has it depends on who makes them too, they can be kind of crispy on the outside.
Speaker 3: So think of an English English muffin, yeah, all right, and about three times the thickness because the English muffins like really like flat, So I think about three times the thickness and fluffy like a bread and a little more on the crumbly side.
Speaker 2: And then gravy it's usually.
Speaker 3: A pork gravy or you make it with like pork sausage, de decased pork sausage, and you put throwing cream and you slow cook that down to make like a white pork gravy, and you just fucking throw it all over that ship and you have.
Speaker 2: It's not something you're gonna eat with your hands. You're gonna have to eat utensil.
Speaker 3: So it's it's a as a staple in the Southern States for sure, right.
Speaker 1: So we have obviously biscuits over there, what you call cookies towards cookies with chocolate chips and ship a biscuit over there is like a chocolate digestive or something like.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah, which are called digestive. I think the closest thing we might have is like a vanilla.
Speaker 1: Wafer chocolate digestives. The ship is chocolate digestives again.
Speaker 5: Pocket, then you know we.
Speaker 3: Have started doing we have started doing tea in my household. And apparently I'm gonna be honest. I did not get down with the whole milk on the tea vibe.
Speaker 6: Oh I love milk and tea until I.
Speaker 3: Tried it, and it's like, yo, I get the hype is this is a nice little like break that you would take in the afternoon and have like a little tea, a little little cookie.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't drink tea anymore.
Speaker 1: Really, I say I don't drink it because I used to drink it when I was younger. I used to have sugar and milk. And then I've moved on to the coffee, which was coffee, sugar and milk as well. Yeah, and then I started drinking black coffee.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you're a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was calories as well. There was also there was one point when I was working and I was mobile, I'd be having like eight cups a day, like sixteen fucking sugars.
Speaker 5: That was tea and coffee.
Speaker 1: And then I went to black coffee, but I can't drink black tea and it's own. Drink white tea with sugar now it's far too sweet.
Speaker 7: So I like oo long tea. That's that's the tea I like with if I'm going to drink it without something. But I like also flour teas. I've been drinking tea a long time though, pretty much my whole life. And I like my English tea, like my early like Earl Gray, those kind of teas with cream and sugar.
Speaker 3: I only got into drinking tea as an adult. I was drinking black coffee when I was about two years old, and pretty much everybody in my family does. And now I'm at this point it's like, yeah, this coffee is the way tea. In the South, there's always a sweet tea thing, like we would never drink hot tea. That's that's crazy, So all right, I'm a weirdo for doing that.
Speaker 1: I like my I like my my green teas and ship like that, all my limmo and ginger ones and stuff. That's the one for the morning out of the train inflammatory and ship. But I don't drink as much as I used to because I'm trying to cut down, especially the job I'm in now I can, I can drink.
Speaker 5: I understand why teachers used to have really bad coffee breath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for real, you know, I try.
Speaker 1: And cut down myself. I found myself drinking quite a bit.
Speaker 3: While we are talking about British culture and things, if you could please, sir. Apparently pissed off some people with the Boxing day conversation. What is Boxing Day?
Speaker 1: Well, Boxing Day to me is Mon's birthday. Obviously it has been since I've been alive. I always got told it was to do with servants. That's the day that they would get their presence. It could be a number of things, you know, I'm pretty sure if you went on the internet, you know you get five different.
Speaker 5: Answers Boxing days.
Speaker 1: I've heard it's a day obviously that's when you throw your boxes out, because obviously you get a load of boxes.
Speaker 5: I've got a.
Speaker 1: Load in my garden now, hopefully getting wet so I can put them down and put them in the bin. But I always I always the impression it was something to do with the servants.
Speaker 5: That's the day that they get to up in their presence.
Speaker 3: The master of the house would give his servants gifts on Boxing Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I always I had just sing in my head where like Black Friday over there was always I always thought it was the day that the like after the harvest, the slaves would be sold.
Speaker 3: See that's incorrect, believe it or not, but a lot of people have a lot of people believe that because there's a few Internet things that went viral. Traditionally speaking though, that slaves are sold year round. There was never like a day where like that was like more prominent than any But yeah.
Speaker 1: Again, when I listened to your show a few weeks ago, I was listening, I was waiting for that to come up. When you obviously you said it was bullshit, I was like, oh, well, I always that's the impression art I mean, obviously, And it's just how quick a rumor goals around as well in and how.
Speaker 5: Much it becomes what's the word viral?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like guys to some ship like that. You know, there's something that goes around so much, like I know it might be a bit crude, but like the blue waffle situation, I've heard that. Yeah, actually true.
Speaker 2: He grew up thinking it was you know, I mean, it worked. They told us about it. In sex in high school and we believe it.
Speaker 1: You can't gout. Yeah, it's a amure can't go out in my fucking head, and I wish you know, it might not be real, but it's real to me because I've seen.
Speaker 2: It right right, right right. It's like the movie teeth.
Speaker 3: I probably I know the females don't have that, but same time that scared the ship out of me to where I was like, you know what, I can't confirm that there's not teeth inside of a vagina, so I'm just gonna believe that they are.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Purana is as well about movie as well, and all I said, a lot of people, you know that they're in need.
Speaker 5: The lake is in the poran is coming comes through the toilet or some ship like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, movies do a lot to add to the cultural site geist.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, you have random things that are not true. We brought up the so there's there was and I don't know if it's satire. There were some videos that were circulating the Internet that there was a conversation that in certain places in England people don't really rinse their dishes off when they wash them, like after they wash them they kind of just like put them in the thing to dry out. And that was like this whole thing, and people were arguing in the comments and they were and I brought it up.
Speaker 6: Somebody corrected us. I don't know if that's true, that's not true. So we were like.
Speaker 5: When I washed man, I washed rints and then put them on the dream.
Speaker 2: I don't dry them, but you rinse them before you put them on the drying board. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I do notice some people that don't, you know, fucking weirdos.
Speaker 2: So that is a thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I have seen people do it, but it's like I think it's like the.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a wed or No, dude, if I have a bath, I might get in the shower first and then getting the bath, or getting the bath then getting the shower.
Speaker 6: No, same, I've done both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's then that's a conversation in America too. Some people act like that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like, look, I'm the only time I really take a bath anymore is if like I have sore muscles, I need to soak for a bit, but I'm showering once I get out.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to sue in my own filth and then like act like now I'm clean.
Speaker 6: There's no fucking way, so one way, and I might go the other way. If I'm feeling dirty.
Speaker 7: Then I'm gonna wash myself and then take a bath. If I'm already clean, I'm just gonna take a bath and get out like I'm good to go, right.
Speaker 6: It just is like it's maybe you know, whichever way. But I had heard about this and some some of the cult members was like, you were incorrect, and like, I swear to you.
Speaker 7: I watched all the videos and I read the comments and people were like actually arguing it out, saying that this is the thing.
Speaker 6: And look, I don't know, but I thought it is interesting.
Speaker 8: It's kind of strange because obviously I'm not I'm married because massive I don't like when I listened to some of you's talk, I don't think you realize, like, obviously the UK is not that big, right, it's tiny?
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It is book. I can go fifteen miles down the road, which isn't not five. That's that's a totally fucking well to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all are also really good at pinpointing accents by like oh, I'm from this city and somehow Essex sounds completely different than than fucking Brixton, which sounds completely different than Birmingham. And it's like, I'm sorry, bro, y'all are like really close together. How does this sound so different? And it's like, y'all can damn here tell what street of motherfucker grew up on by the tone and the so.
Speaker 1: Like this this. I don't know if this will piss some people office I'm from Salford. Sulford is not Manchester. It's a completely different set. It right next to it, but it's a totally different set. And I like to take the piss out of monks by going you strug out your eyes? Do they say Manchester someone from this will piss some people are from Manchester because they don't all be This is more from the Gallagher situation where they'll go Manchester and and what they're doing when they're talking from from Manchester.
Speaker 5: They time to top for it. And I was a little bit more, you know what I mean, I'm fucking from Manchester, man, I'm fucking I love that's a little bit. Obviously they don't.
Speaker 1: All talk like that. And you know, I kid and all that ship a fucking me and man cool and fucking ship that's going.
Speaker 5: To piss some people off.
Speaker 2: It's great, it's great.
Speaker 1: You know that. That's something I like to get My partner, she's fresh from Manchester. She doesn't sound like that, but I always got Yeah, you look from I'm not being funny. Don't think that separates Soul from Manchester Canal.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Okay, where in England do they replace the T H with the F noise?
Speaker 3: Like, for instance, they will stop at nothing to get to us, nothing like an e F.
Speaker 2: Where the fucking England? Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I know obviously, like where the area I'm from, we tend not to say hs.
Speaker 2: You're just not Harry silence them. Oh no you yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So like you know, it's not what's what's his fucking name, Harry Harry Potter And yeah it's not Harry Potter, it's Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: No ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 2: And you didn't even do the tas you said Harry Potter, like you just skipped straight over there. That was more in the way you might say. Do you just say a buttle? What too?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: How far are we going with this?
Speaker 1: Something like Andrew say that now we say Wau we tend not to say team Water as well.
Speaker 2: You know, I love it.
Speaker 6: I love it. I wish I could.
Speaker 7: I wish I could say it like that, just just because. But then people are look at me like, way to go. You're not from there?
Speaker 1: No, I mean and.
Speaker 5: Down the road is Liverpool and again that's totally different.
Speaker 3: Liverpool accent stands out just like a Jeordi accent completely stands out the Welsh there they're speaking a whole other fucking language over there.
Speaker 2: It's it's a whole thing.
Speaker 5: But I like, you go to certain parts of Liverpool though.
Speaker 1: You can go to one part of Liverpool and speak to swimming and go, I can understand this person. Then you go to another part of Liverpool and even I've been like, no, idea, what this christ?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm glad I'm not just us.
Speaker 6: That's that's Louisiana too. Don't worry like this too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like again, like you, yeah, Scotland's not that far.
Speaker 5: You know, it's on Glasgow is only four I was away from me.
Speaker 7: That's another example that should that's such a little like drive for us, Like four hours is nothing like.
Speaker 3: This is a oh I'm taking a nine hour drive tomorrow and I'm not even getting through it. Yeah, one way nine hours and then two days later after drive nine hours back and that's like not even the craziest.
Speaker 2: We took a twenty three hour drive a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can go to Scotland.
Speaker 1: You can go to a place like air and you know it's not that strong that you go to glass I remember I was in glass Go working and I'd pulled over inside of the road and that's this guy for directions, and he spoke to me for about five minutes and just there's not implight there, and also understood was roundable, which is roundabout And I was like, cheers, mate, I have no idea what this guy has said, but apparently it's a round about down there somewhere right right.
Speaker 3: But now, let me see, Glasgow is a major city and they kind of have their own accent that's endemic to them, I would assume. But like the Scottish Highlands as opposed to the Lowlands, those are also two completely different accents and dialects.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, very very very different.
Speaker 1: Again, Like I said, the whold of the UK is just ye, you've got Wales. People in North Wales don't like people in South Wales. I mean, I don't know what it's like in America, but like I say, Liverpool's from me. There's this massive thing about the man Cunions and the Scouts as at each other, and then you go a little bit past Birmingham and anything below Birmingham to me is London. And I think anything above Birmingham to someone from from the south is Manchester. Hate the fucking South the East. I mean, like there's a thing called the Peak District that separates Lancashire from Yorkshire. And the reason God put it there was to keep them away from us.
Speaker 2: You ain't talking about Pete like Pete dogs and ship.
Speaker 5: No Peak, this straight. It's it's like, I won't say it's mountains, but it's like this massive fucking hill.
Speaker 1: But that's to do with the Battle of the Roses, you know. Ah, yeah, God put that there to keep us away from us, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I don't think we have that severe of anywhere really.
Speaker 3: Louisiana pretty much. Anybody north of Laffa, Yeah, they're in South Arkansas. They're not in Louisiana anymore. And they call themselves Cajuns, but they put tomatoes in their fucking gumbo because they're disgusting heathens. And I mean we we have that in different variants, in different versions in in the United States. That's a fact, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And again like Yorkshire again technically not that far on a map, but again just the I don't want to piss anymore more. I think that they say sat there fucking noting heads going yeah, you use a fucking word over there, but you know, this is his whole thing about people from Yorkshire, or cheaping ship like that, and you have to say like bye, cheap bye twice and yeah, yeah, it's it's such a place when you look at the scale of it for such a small place. It's like I said, you can go half an hour down the road. Is it's not so much walking into a different country, but you're in something totally for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's is.
Speaker 1: I think it goes back to probably like no, I almost to say tribes, but obviously before.
Speaker 3: Very much clan versus clan, or tried versus tribe, village versus village, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: Family grouping is like when it used to have like the Five Kings and ship like that? Was it five? Was at four? I can't remember off the top of me, but like when it was like Wessex and Mercier and fucking all that stuff.
Speaker 5: And I don't think it's ever fully kind of broken up. Yeah, And I can say I think.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong on this and possibly correct me and probably think I'm an asshole for saying ship like this, But I think like the Scouts finger and the mank fingers, Scouts are are a little bit more Irish.
Speaker 5: That's why the accent probably comes from.
Speaker 1: And then obviously that was the main place where everything got brought in because it's it's around the fucking sea. But then they built the ship canw which meant everything that come into Liverpool, the jobs didn't go to Liverpool. We went down the canals of Manchester, which is a little bit more inland, which meant it was a bit easy to transport things. And I think that's more the case of this, the Scouts man thing is where you took our jobs.
Speaker 5: We need to take you for you know.
Speaker 1: It probably goes back to it. I could be wrong on that. Someone's probably thinking I have a right or like that. I don't know fucking anything. It's just what I've always been taught to reason.
Speaker 3: It absolutely stands to reason that it's if nothing else, it's something probably a kind of that, something that is very very service level that got blown up into something that became cultural, and you know, one thing leads to another and now, oh, we don't like those dudes because fuck them.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well we don't like you either, because fuck you. And it's like sure that here we are, Like yeah, I said.
Speaker 1: The part I grew up on was Sulford, and I grew up on Salford Keys where the docks were. So obviously the ships used to come down the ship canal, then dock in Salford and then they'd get put on trains and then go everywhere else like that. If you look where it is on a map, it is easy to put it on a train in Manchester to get it around the country. Then it would be to put it in Liverpool, which we then have to trouble to Manchester to then Gate to go around the So I think it was just easy to bring it in on the boats. Obviously it probably would have been in Liverpool first. It's like, well, we'll just build this canal so we don't have to ship it twice, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we had.
Speaker 3: We had a governor in Louisiana, famous governor named Huey Long, who once upon a time, so the Mississippi River right the New Orleans Port is a massive international port for America, and the Mississippi River being at one point in time the spine of America, and.
Speaker 2: Some would say it still is today.
Speaker 3: Instead of letting these huge cargo ships have the clearance to go up the river, Huey Long decided to build a bridge so low that no cargo ship can get underneath it. He did this to make sure that jobs stayed in Louisiana, and he pissed off every state north of us up the Mississippi.
Speaker 2: But I mean, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: The bridge is already built and looks like you have to come through us to get your cargo, So fuck off that.
Speaker 2: So I completely understand.
Speaker 1: And it's this thing as well. I came. If I was to put it's mad because I reckon as to put a map of the UK in front of you and said where the Midlands, you'd probably point to where Manchester is.
Speaker 5: Well, that's not the middle of England. That's the north of England.
Speaker 1: And then if you go to someone in Newcastle, delta around and go Manchester is not north because we're more and off.
Speaker 5: And then when you wanted to do the H two rail line that was going to come up to Manchester.
Speaker 1: And again like this, George, but I do totally that's not even the fucking off. You know, we don't way further nof than that. Yeah, well Manchester, Birmingham is the city is second city as such, but I think it's probably more Manchester. We're like, I don't want to say the London of the north, but it's becoming that. I said, what it used to look like when I was a kid to what it looks like now is a million times different.
Speaker 5: It's fucking ship.
Speaker 3: England as a whole looks completely different from when you were a kid. It's very it's very Islamic these days, very much is. I know you can't speak on that because you don't have freedom of speech, but we can and uh yeah, that that is a whole cultural shift that is happening in your country.
Speaker 1: Brother, Oh fucking now, the you know the bad thing about it as well, Like obviously mean, I'm a college shooter and I don't know how, but I am. I think I'm the only person that apply for the job the college I go to. Obviously, there is a lot of Muslims like oh that I'll tell you about lovely people. Sure.
Speaker 5: I think every culture has got its own problems.
Speaker 1: As such, it's a shame that there's a few wrong ones that can make everything.
Speaker 3: But it's not the It's not the people who happen to be the religion of Muslim right that, that's not the issue. It's the migrants that have gotten there within the last five years and they've given them a bad name. Yeah, exactly, exactly. You know, you've had a very You've had a very strong Pakistani population in England for years and years and years and they've never had issues. They've never had problems for decades. The PACKI fucking food joints have been rocking. Everybody's cool with them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, fucking hell.
Speaker 5: I think Masala is the national dish that was such it is now fucking right. I think it's been for a while and there's always been this.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try. I can't do the full cut any thing where it's like on the way home from the pub, IM going to go and get a ruby Murray, which is correct. Yeah, you know, it's you know, and then.
Speaker 5: The culture is not the.
Speaker 1: Problem as such, it's it's certain people of the culture, like say, I'm half Jamaican, and I get this is one of what I said. But when it comes to the books, one of the main reasons of why to do it was the stereotype that comes from being half Jamaican.
Speaker 5: Might I always got the oh, did you not have dreadlocks? No he didn't, did a small weed?
Speaker 1: No he didn't.
Speaker 5: Why not because he wasn't a rastafar far and that that's a very very small section of population that do that. But because people have this image and that that that's what Jamaican.
Speaker 2: It is, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's the same with obviously, like the Muslim community. It's like, I tell you what the actual community itself.
Speaker 5: That you can't the ira community.
Speaker 1: Like, so one of the lads to work with they go to obviously, he goes to the mosque every Friday and he pray. He does the praying five times a day and stuff, which I do commend him for because that's my dinner and I fucking gonna go and wash my feet and you know, get changed and go and pray for that. I know we are a person in work. I'd take the piss out of him about it. I don't know whether this is true or not by else. If it is product rave about he said of the free Mason, Okay, you like to challenge. I don't know everything, but I know a little bit, and I like to challenge your money about certain questions and stuff like that. He doesn't know a bit the answers. But I'm also off the opinion, like, if you wear a free Mason, I don't think you'd be running wrong on everybody.
Speaker 5: You're a fucking free Mason.
Speaker 3: So here's an easy question to ask him. So if he's a Freemason, be like, oh, so you're a traveler, and see what he says. There's a response. If he says yes, and say okay, so what direction are you traveling?
Speaker 2: This will tell you. If he says east to west or west to east, that will tell you if he's full of shit or not.
Speaker 1: Let me ride back down.
Speaker 3: So free Masons consider themselves all travelers. And that's like a passing phrase. You'll see somebody with a Masonic green and it's like, oh, what's going on. I see you're a traveler as well. And they'll be like, oh, oh, you're traveling too, and he's just like, yeah, you know, I'm always a plumbing square and always on the level. And then that's these little passing things that they'll say to each other kind of like like g check each other. And then whenever you ask him what direction they're traveling. So the sun rises in the east, right, and so usually a younger may some will say they are traveling from the west to the east because they're going towards.
Speaker 2: The enlightenment, towards the knowledge, towards the ship.
Speaker 3: If they say they're coming from the east to the west, that's supposed to mean that they are a higher level free mason and that they have obtained that knowledge and now they're going back towards the west towards the unenlightened to enlighten them and bring them back towards the east. So depending on how he answers that in his justification for that answer, we'll tell you if he's full of shit or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't don't get I look, the guy's a bit he's a fucking character.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking know, Like he does have some stories and we all, well, I think we've all like Cotton. I'm like, yeah, I think he's full of shit. Well, like I said that the lot that was doing the praying five times today, I said to him, I'll be. He was asking me about Masons, and I want, I want, I mean, I might be wrong with this book. I imagine it's like when you go to mosque and I explained how the Masons work, and he went, I went like, if you need a job doing, I mean you're going to swim and the moss first wall. He's like, yeah, yeah, of course. And if you if you knew someone that needed doing something, you'd automatically recommend someone from the mosque. And when it's probably your own little community. I'm not saying it's a secret society. Society's secrets went, but you're a community that everyone tends to get on with.
Speaker 2: You take care of your own for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's probably like the Masons there, and yeah, a lot of the lads didn't work. They all do take care of each other.
Speaker 1: They might not know each other as such, but the Ari community, and it's that's where it's a nice thing to see where it's over it again, I probably pissing loads of people off, but I think a lot of people don't see what I see. So a lot of the Muslim lads in the place where I work, they don't know each other, but they look at and go obviously they'll call themselves brothers and stuff, and it's like it's one of mine over there, Whereas like I was just saying now about the whole thing, it actually ties really well, it's actually talking about the whole UK thing. I go thirty miles down the road to Liverpool and they just think them completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If a musclim from Manchester goes to Liverpool and there's a Muslim from there, it's just you're one of the brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where it's the nice thing. Like you say, the problem at the minute is is the the the infiltration of the ones that are coming at the minute, which again I mean obviously being the conspiracy minded animal, like what is it the best way to not so much win a whar But I've always said, like I don't think it'll ever be a world war for you now, because why would you go and destroy things you didn't fold trade from the inside like a fucking.
Speaker 2: Like an infestation. Yeah, you wouldn't want to a virus. Nobody wants to be the leader over the rubble anymore.
Speaker 3: It's a lot, it's a lot more pragmatic to take over from the inside out the virus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, lack of virus. It sounds really bad saying obviously they're a virus. But it's in fultration, you know. I mean you if you want to upset a business, you're gonna put someone there that's gonna fuck the business up about anyone barely knowing until it's too late.
Speaker 2: Corporate. Absolutely, Yeah, that's been nice.
Speaker 1: That's the word I was looking for, you know, because I've said to people like old on Man, everything's done on computers these days.
Speaker 5: Obvious, you've got to go in and change a few fucking details and you can fuck a country up. Oh yeah, why would you go newt somewhere? You know, what can you do with that? You send a couple of people into, you know, change a few figures.
Speaker 1: You know. I say it was talking about the canal that obviously we don't have anything coming in and ow you're going to fuck up a canal for a few days.
Speaker 5: What happens? What was the bridge that clapsed. Well, you didn't get claps that that boat hit.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 5: Last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, last year it was. It was in Baltimore.
Speaker 6: I think maybe there was like two different ones, wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I know there was one where a bridge clubs because a boat hit one of the one of the stanchions or one of the support beams for it, and it shut it down for a little bit and people were losing their minds. But uh, yeah, and that was that was a pretty critical one because that bridge led to the highway that fed most of the state its resources.
Speaker 5: And it's not it's not hard to fuck of people up these days.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've had it over there, But when the COVID started, and I'm going way back here, but fucking there was this thing about toilet roll.
Speaker 3: Jeez, yes, toilet paper became like a commodity for no reason. There was no shortage. People just start because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can implant a little seed these days and watch people go fucking nuts.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I like saying an infestation of a certain person to come fox something like we have it over there now where it's with the migrant hotels and stuff, and you get people outside protesting. It's like, do you not see you just playing into the system here, you know, just go back your business. You know, it's standing outside the hotel fucking screaming, effing and jeff and and thrown ship. All you're doing to day is r in the hotel's business. You know, the people inside don't fucking care. They just move to the next one. You know. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of videos I watched, well, you know, the people in your toells fucking first.
Speaker 5: Of all, for the way most of them are right, But.
Speaker 3: But it's also, like I'm saying, it's the cultural assimilation, right, And it's not because they happen to be Muslim. It's because they're coming from a country whose culture does not mesh well with British culture. It could have been from anywhere in Sub Saharan Africa where their culture doesn't really blend well with British culture.
Speaker 2: And y'all have the same issues.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I.
Speaker 1: Say I think there's a bigger finger handed then, Like I said, when I when I when I got talking about the box, You'll see where I'm coming from. It's it's tough because so obviously, like well obviously all of my grandpats moved over. There is the wind rush generation and it was so similar that with the racism, and you know, these are coming over, these are taking new jobs, These are this and that, And I mean I've got I know people that are my age. I'm thirty seven. I fucking hadly work today in the life. It's like coming to take your job, like you've never fucking worked anyway. You know, they're not all coming to take your job. It's very different than it was a few years ago with the migrants coming over now, because when it used to be like people would come over to work. I don't have a problem coming with anybody that wants to do a job and make a better life for themselves, you know, fucking fair. But that's that's what Britain's built on, you know, that's why it's called Great Britain.
Speaker 5: We went out and we I don't want to say colonized, but yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a third of the world and you know, we like to I'd like to say it took the best of certain parts of certain cultures and brought it back and made it our own culture.
Speaker 5: Like this is this all massive thing about what he's culture and all that shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know the technical term, but you know, we went to China and India and brought teapock and obiums.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, Yeah, the best of the culture.
Speaker 1: If you know what I'm went to it to grease and brought fish and chips back, and we went to this place and we brought this back and we took the best of things and you know, made it culture well, I think.
Speaker 2: And Britain's not the only one that did that.
Speaker 3: By the way, when anybody thinks of Italian cuisine, for the record, noodles they stole that from the Asians. Tomatoes they stole that from Mexico, like that, all of the Italian cuisine you're thinking of. If it's not literally just like fish sauce on some bread, Yeah, it's stolen.
Speaker 5: So for sure, Well, I mean, is it fucking stolen? Don't belong to anybody technically, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, appropriated, Uh, made their own whatever.
Speaker 1: Version of that.
Speaker 7: I mean the way that culture works, like the term itself as where it shared beliefs, values and practices of a specific group and that encompasses like cuisine, language, art, social media behaviors. That kind of stuff and how they identify as that specific group, and then when you're sharing cultures, then that's a hard difference. That's the hardest thing I guess for people is the sharing of cultures because people are feeling like their things are being appropriated. And that term didn't come about though, until I think the last like fifteen years. I would have to like, I'm not one hundred percent certain, but I know that it's one.
Speaker 1: Lesson not to tiny like I say, I mean, this is what I look at and go, oh, that guy's doing not over.
Speaker 5: That I've never done that.
Speaker 1: I like that, I'm going to do it. I don't think that personal, but that is going to have a problem me doing it. You might see something that I do that he's never done.
Speaker 2: I think the term appropriate it depends on if you're doing it in an insulting way.
Speaker 6: Though, oh, I was actually wrong.
Speaker 7: It was coined in the late nineteen eighties, excuse me, but but again in academic discussion and cultural studies really in the last like a decade or so. The freeze describes an adoption of elements from one culture by another, often without permission.
Speaker 6: Is what the technical term is.
Speaker 3: But there's a difference between, for instance, Greek and Lebanese restaurants getting a euro right and and loving that.
Speaker 2: That's not appropriating the culture.
Speaker 3: However, wearing blackface and throwing on dreadlocks and trying to speak.
Speaker 2: Of the ross foreign accent as like an insulting way to the culture. There's there's a level here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's why it becomes that extremely fine line between.
Speaker 1: Like I'll say, when the learners find out obviously, when when you ask men, you know, in my Jamaican they all try and do the accent and you all ask me, I don't really give a shit. I didn't like to teach and go. Actually that's a little bit wrong. Yeah, well that's not a problem.
Speaker 5: I don't get offended by it.
Speaker 1: It's it's when people now, I think we've become an offense culture where it's so easy to fucking say anything to anyone these days and to get soapset power, And I'm like, man.
Speaker 2: The words are fucking violence these days. Bro, haven't you heard?
Speaker 6: My neighbor is actually English and Jamaican.
Speaker 7: Ironically enough, I was sitting here thinking about my neighbor across the street, and she she was born in England and her family is half Jamaican and she goes back all the time, and.
Speaker 6: So I was just thinking about some of the stuff that we talk about.
Speaker 7: She's she's amazing, but she said even that people get up in arms that she's that she's technically English, and she that she's even born there because she is darker complexion African American woman, but her mom is white and from the UK, and so the people get all upset and that she, you know, doesn't appear to be white.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you can see the way I look.
Speaker 5: I get confused with everything.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, you got the racial ambiguous going on here.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: You could be you do look like a couple of different things, to be honest, you.
Speaker 3: Could be Italian, you could be Greek, you could be Moroccan. We don't fucking know, dude. You can play the card.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I do get the I always get the the only way.
Speaker 5: This is the only thing that kisses me off for sick, and it's the way.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: No one means that there's an offensive, but I don't think sometimes I don't think they realize what to saying it, Like, what are you like? Meanwhile, what a fucking human being. First of all, oh yeah, but you know, what do you mean? Where are you from from? And then this is this is the one that really gets me. It's always they always yeah, obviously you can see on camera and learn his can't the listeners?
Speaker 5: Sorry can't.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to try and obviously a picture or words it. You're always leaning where you're really from? Fucking told you around? Yeah, yeah, that's what about your parents? And when when they say what about your parents? I always do this, ago, what's it? More like? They always go that's I always usually no, you want to ask me? So you know what you can say around me?
Speaker 2: You know where?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Where do I draw the race line?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: You know whether I'm not.
Speaker 1: Saying a certain thing, you know, like I I say I'm because like I say, you can see me. I could pass for a number of a few things. Ever, say I'm amazing, I know this conversation is off limit. Or I don't say this, or say I'm Italian, don't say this, I have A'm African.
Speaker 5: Well I know not to say this. As soon as I go, oh, Mars Jamaican.
Speaker 1: It's always, like I say, it's normally the accent, which doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: None can fucking do it anyway, right.
Speaker 5: So it's the the stereotypical questions which used to really annoy me. But it's like I've learned with that's.
Speaker 1: What people know these days instead of me getting annoyed about the ALB will obviously tell people, but then it's always you can see like a certain look on the face where they can go, oh, now I can talk to this person about this. Yeah, when they always go that's the only thing when it does.
Speaker 5: What I it's like, you just want to know what I answer?
Speaker 1: You know what you can say around me, like you're saying there before about obviously I'm Manchester United fan.
Speaker 5: You know I was a city fan. That the conversation goes a slightly different way because you know.
Speaker 3: Not you know, you know, no I stort of talked that ship regardless. I'll be honest, but yeah, I know what you mean though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's there's certain things like when I went to Scotland, there was a lad that works up there and the first thing he said to me, if anyone else you're a football fan, just time you don't like football. I was like, why, It's like it's just easier. I was like, yeah, well I support a team in Scotland. Oh yeah, but they'll try and link it to if I if I say I'm a United fan automatically trying to makes me I could be wrong on this, but it makes me a Rangers fan because of the Fergie and the Scotland thing, and I'm not a Celtic fan, which then I'm from the fucking same country. Yeah, it then becomes a bit of a problem, you know. So sometimes it's just easy not to say, Oh I.
Speaker 3: Thought it would because they were trying to associate it with like a hooligan firm or something, which I don't even know if those are still popping off anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's as big as you used to bomber Well.
Speaker 5: I mean, the Celtic Rangers thing is obviously it's the Protestants and the Catholics.
Speaker 1: But I got to it's just easy if you don't say this, and then you go down to London and you know you're a certain fan of a certain team, you're apparently this, apparently that, so it's always good. That's how a lot of people are in the UK tend to get to know each other first, like a bunch of guys meet up, normally one of the first questions, but team to put when you find out what that team is, that you can you know what you can say. Yeah, actually finding out what my race is. Someone knows what they can say to me. Again, like I said, if you're a bit unsure about a certain accent, more about you from from such a thing like so you have there's a place called Sunderland, which is a little bit north.
Speaker 5: Of I think it's north of Newcastle.
Speaker 1: Their accents are extremely similar if you get them mixed up. So if I want to speak to a Jarda and like, where are you from, I'm from Newcastle or something like that, fucking someone a wank is, aren't there? Yeah? Yeah, if he was to speak to someone from Sunderland, where are you from? And from something fucking j Yeah, you know it's automatically I'm gonna ask this person this question, so I know what I can say, yeah, without not so much offending.
Speaker 5: But I want to offend the right person, not the wrong person.
Speaker 2: But there's it depends on again, it depends on intent.
Speaker 3: If you're if you're going this direction just to kind of give and take the piss, then fine, okay, and it's it's.
Speaker 2: About the spirit of it.
Speaker 3: But you'll have people that, uh, I try, and I'm not the best at this, but I try to not attribute to malice what could be easily attributed to ignorance. Right, Like, for instance, with a Jamaican accent, most people whenever they find out your have to make and they start trying to speak to you, like they just watch Cool Runnings for the first time. They're not trying to offend your father's culture. They're ignorant and they think they're being funny. So it's like, Okay, I know you're not being malicious, you're just really annoying, and like, I could understand this, right, but there are people that will maliciously start saying some shit. It's you try not to attribute malice to what could be attributed to ignorance.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's case by case.
Speaker 7: That's a lot of people go to the South, Oh for sure, feel like the Southern accent is a big thing in America, and so people when they hear that you're from the South, they'll start in on the super twenty swurd together word accents that don't make any sense. Which now, granted, there are some people in some places around here that have some strong accents, and like your conversation, your conversation with that Scottish dude where you didn't understand. When I first moved here, I met people that had such a strong accent it I literally sat there for forty five minutes not understanding a single word like that they said at all.
Speaker 6: My ex's grandfather was one of those people.
Speaker 7: It took me like a solid six years to understand half of what he said, just because he had such a strong on Cajun French accent, and he slurred his words together and he had a really gravelly voice, and so it was very hard for me to understand. I'd sit next to him in my ear damn nearing next to his mouth just to understand what he said.
Speaker 6: But that's the stereotypical. As you're from the.
Speaker 7: South, so you like these certain things, you talk a certain way, and then when we had there's shows that have perpetuated the stereotypes.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing too, speaking with a Southern accent. I have worked so hard to lose my Southern accent. It comes out sometimes, but even still, Louisiana southern doesn't sound like Georgia Southern.
Speaker 2: Right, But it doesn't matter what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: If you speak with a thick Southern drawl, I could be explaining to you what the Higgs Bojon particle is and how it's actually the God particle and how it gives Adams there atomic mayas instantly you probably think I fucked my cousin on the side, because like that's the Southern accent comes with a few stereotypes that are not accurate.
Speaker 2: But because that has been perpetrated for so many times, labbery knocks. What the fuck is a slober knocker?
Speaker 1: I grew up as a wrestling fund and not some j I you so always oh.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: But my point is, yeah, the cads and accent, there's a bunch of stereotypes to good associated with that, the Southern American accent.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of that gets associated with that, as well as the West Coast as well as big cities.
Speaker 3: The North has a way different accent than us, and we attribute that was snobbery, you know, in the South, and it's sure the North is.
Speaker 6: Just snobs, you know, quote unquote.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I said, we have we have it over there.
Speaker 1: But like I said, a bunch smaller London. London to me is massive. Obviously to use it won't be fun me. You can go to London like so you can drive five minutes down the road is totally different, you know. I mean like you go to Chelsea and go to Brixton pot Well not not a totally different world.
Speaker 3: For the record, that's why I'm a Manchester fan is because while I was in the Marine Corps, buddy of mine was a huge Chelsea fan and I came in his room one day and he was watching the Chelsea United play Manchester and then just to give him ship, I'd be started cheering for Manchester. And since then it's like, yeah, I'm sucking Reds fan.
Speaker 2: Is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's not Manchester, it's United United.
Speaker 5: Manchester.
Speaker 1: Most people you think City, then yeah it's true and you yeah, because there's this thing with City fans where they've got Manchester. Manchester United is not even in Manchester. It's you. That's why it's called United. It's the areas around Manchester United, you know, fucking hell.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's very it's it's extremely fucking mad.
Speaker 1: They might say you go to Liverpool and You've got Liverpool Evan Everton separated by a fucking park. Yeah, it's ridiculous, but like you're saying now, like you when people ask me what I am, it's it's normal to find out what they can say. And that the whole culture appropriation.
Speaker 5: I can't even say the word is.
Speaker 1: It's more like I say, you don't want to offend someone, but I think in the time we are now, I think that's the It's like the race card.
Speaker 5: Offended.
Speaker 1: I've never once used the race card in my life, but I think now because people can use this, I'm offended being so fucking much. It's kind of played out and a lot of it, I think a lot of it fucking falls. I mean, I don't get offended by anything. There's nothing that'll offend me. Something might piss me off, but it won't offend me. It's more just the there's sometimes like I look at it, like when people do do the accenting, they do do it in the piss taking, where I do just look at them going it's the fucking asshole, lie right as the person I don't want to deal with, and I'll educate them a little bit on certain things, like you do realize that, you know, that's not really funny, is it.
Speaker 2: But Britain's humor is also very different than American humor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm but if you were to come over I mean obviously not you personally, even American must have come over it, they probably would be fended by a lot.
Speaker 5: But we're very sarcastic and dry, yeah, you know, which I love.
Speaker 1: We're not right in your face, you know, we are very very dry and sarcastic, which you know, I think that's one of the other things about the people from certain cultures coming over it or certain areas.
Speaker 5: They don't understand the full human.
Speaker 1: And I do get it a little bit obviously from here right and then obviously depending on where I mean. I like to think I'm a fucking funny guy, you know, the funniest. I agree, and I mean, my my, I'm extremely sarcastic. And even sometimes when I've just gone like I probably sound like a fucking as that person's probably not got what I've said.
Speaker 2: But you can't please them all, dude, you can't please you can't.
Speaker 5: But the the the culture, I can't say that a culture of appropriation, is it?
Speaker 2: That's the one Yeah, if I.
Speaker 5: Look at someone that does something that I've never done.
Speaker 1: Like you were saying there about the Jamaican food a bit earlier, that wasn't a big thing when I grew up. Fucking everybody loves it now. Yeah, well that's the case of well, when it's become big and you can enjoy it, and I don't give a shit you fucking cooks it.
Speaker 5: You might not cook it as much as you might cook it better than a fucking Jamaican.
Speaker 2: You know, could be to that person because.
Speaker 5: I when you've brought something work and they've gone, O, what's it like? Right, it's fine?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, well, am I fucking testing?
Speaker 3: But cultural food has also become a very popular thing. It always has been, I understand throughout the course of history. I get that, But specifically Caribbean food, Jamaican food, a good oxtail stew, a good curry goat, or a conk meat, this type of stuff is not something that a lot of people outside of Jamaica would know about unless they've seen it on the tiktoks or on the instagrams or whatever else. So when they find a Jamaican joint in their area, they're like, really, wanting to know what this is like. But that's not even real yardy food. That's more of like that's like the fish and chips to Britain. That's not what you would consider real British food. That's more like the cultural icon food, which is still good I fox with these dishes I just named, but traditional real yardy food is completely different from that. But so many people want to have an authentic experience. They want to be like in the No, they want to be a citizen of the world. So a lot of these types of cultural references aren't being done in in an appropriation type of way. They're genuine curiosity and that's good. But you'll have that asshole that will like go out of his way to be a dick and make jokes and he's doing it in an asshole way, and it's like, well, great, now you ruin the party for everybody.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, Like I say, like when they've brought things in work and stuff and you've gone, what's it like, and like, well it's nice, oh yeah, but is it proper?
Speaker 5: And like what's like you said it? Well, yes, my.
Speaker 1: Dad's made chicken first when we were younger. Now that again, there is a Jamaica is fucking smaller than obviously in fucking probably Whales. When my dad made it, my dad was from Saint Cafriy modinateing for like a week. Remember, we were all smelling on the side and I can't wait to try it, can't wait to try this.
Speaker 2: It touched my tongue literal ass on fire.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck me out. I couldn't fucking you know, literally, you know I've got it on the foart there smells fuck me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, British people don't get down with a lot of spice.
Speaker 5: From what I've learned, I really don't now.
Speaker 1: When I was older, my ex her her mum was half Jamaican and her boyfriend was Jamaican.
Speaker 5: He made jerk chicken. He's from Kingston. Yeah, Saint Catharine Kingston are extremely close. It was totally different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could eat it. You know.
Speaker 5: It's like say when people go.
Speaker 3: Through Yeah, in Louisiana, gumbo is a cultural dish, but depending on what city you go into depends on how they.
Speaker 2: Make it, and they can be completely different but still be considered the same dish.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every single person is different. I have gumbo in my fridge right now that that's a different type of gumbo then, like I could get down the street. It's not like my favorite way of making gumbo.
Speaker 6: It was given to me.
Speaker 7: But I mean the ruse alone, the base of it tastes different for each person that makes it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's like me and Louise, like when we make some of our meals, were cooking in the same fucking kitchen, and it's it's slightly different.
Speaker 5: I might put a bit more salt in our a bit more pepper, and she might not put this and that.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, it's but like it when it comes to the culture, if that person is doing something over there that you've never done but you want to try, or you want to Like fair enough, there being an ass like blackface, I don't want. Well, I get where that comes from. Doing it in twenty twenty five. I think you're just a count right, digging someone out who did it twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: Like old on a minute.
Speaker 1: You know, we've all done things in the past we're probably not proud of, but at the time they weren't that bad.
Speaker 3: It depends on the intent even then though, because sometimes even twenty years ago or even thirty years ago, it was done in a very racist way.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it was because it was a costume party and they wanted to go dress his jaint or Bob Marley, okay, and like they weren't shitting on people with black skin.
Speaker 2: It was for that principle, and like, okay, I can understand that.
Speaker 3: But then there's other cases, even thirty forty years ago, where it was done very very incorrectly, and it depends.
Speaker 1: But not not to defend that, but at that time that was the norm. Yeah, you know, I'm not gonna I'm not defend do not get wrong, I'm not defending it. But like that was just a nom then you know, like I say, a guy in his fucking sixties now we did that in his thirties thirty year ago, when that was the norm. You know, it would have just been him doing it, would have been everyone. And at the time it was like, yeah, it's a bit racist. But then Dak is over there. They don't fucking mind, or do they you know what I mean, They're not saying anything about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think with.
Speaker 1: I think with the Internet now bringing everyone closer together, and it's made it so it is easy to get offended about certain things, because it's like, now you can be offended on someone else's behalf. Yeah, for sure, And like we had it in work where the beginning of this year we moved into the staff room and I'm quite loud and by I don't give a fuck I one, and I remember one of the guys turning next to him. I was like, he might have to calim it down a little bit, because if someone takes offense to something you say, they'll just go telling you. And I was like, we're supposed to be fucking grown up to here. If I say something to somebody else, what what what the that got to do with person over there?
Speaker 3: But dude, even on a construction site with grown ups in the smoke pit, we started getting reprimanded for it.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't even like offensive humor.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like we were making racist jokes or anything like that, just talking the dumb ships as grown men do when they're alone, and they talk the dumb shit. Yeah, somebody from the office happened to be walking by and heard it and got offended, and it's like, well, you ain't even supposed to be in the field. Go back to the office, like you're supposed to be with those people. We were with our people, like what the fuck? And it's yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Well, when it was like that, I just looked and fart. I'm I'm just looking round and fun, you know what. I'm just gonna get my laptop. I'm gonna get my computer screen. And as much as I wanted to get out of a workshop, it's like, I'm just gonna hump up my desk back in the workshop. Yeah, you know, and I just stay there now.
Speaker 5: And then it made it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say uncomfortable, but I'm looking on going, Oh, I don't know, man, I'm not changing me for because someone might take offense to something I might say to somebody else that has nothing to do with anybody.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: This is why we're not on YouTube.
Speaker 3: This is literally why we're now on YouTube because I can't self censor and I'm horrible at it. I'm if we're talking about somebody that committed suicide, I'm not gonna say they self deleted themselves.
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm not going to change my language. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't have it in me, and why should you. That's where I was talking about, like this infestation before about obviously, like you know, bringing people in now, there's certain things you can't say because you'll be blocked. And it's it's.
Speaker 5: The system that's the problem.
Speaker 1: It's not the person, it's the system. Now he's making these problems, and it's a system that gives people that oh yeah, a little fucking no beds, a little bit of power, you know what I mean? And what's the saying power? Power corrupts absolutely.
Speaker 2: Absolute power, absolutely dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gives someone a tiny bit of power on a little bit of leverage, and most people abuse it, you know what I mean. You know, Yeah, I don't have anything really going for my life, but that person over there said something that I don't like, So I'm not going to go and tell on them because I have for.
Speaker 5: All else to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll have that a lot.
Speaker 5: It'll make me feel good for all the five minutes.
Speaker 1: Whereas you know, I've looked at it sometimes and do you realize ten years ago and that I have got your punch in the fucking face. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not enough adults that realize that that's still an option.
Speaker 1: But anyway, anyway, I'm of the opinion where I do look at some people, and you know, I've said I'm very open about this.
Speaker 5: I'm gone, you know what that person needs over there? Good fucking iding.
Speaker 1: I think very quickly about certain things that come out of that fucking mouth, because you've never had the the repercussion of saying something wrong I have, you know, I mean, I've got a fucking smack every now and again.
Speaker 5: I's to get off my parents when I was younger, say you know, I don't have to say that again. No, not to say that again.
Speaker 1: I don't have to say that again around this person because I don't know what I'm going to get, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we've we've gotten into a new generation of very soft people that are strong behind a keyboard, but face to face, like they forget that, like they can infect catch hands and like that is still a very viable well I'll call the police on and and like in my local area, I went to high school with most of the cops in this city, so like we can go that route and it's not like a threat. It's like we don't or or you could show respect and I show respect, and everybody just moves forward in a very comfortable and polite fashion.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have kind of lost touch with the reality of the repercussions of their words and writing a check that their ass now has to cash.
Speaker 2: That's that's something that a lot of this generation just does not acknowledge.
Speaker 1: And when they say, like obviously we're gone back to when we're talking about a wall before, like you know what reason they'll never be a war?
Speaker 5: Such like the fuck are you going.
Speaker 2: To get to go?
Speaker 5: Because they're all softsses, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I will say, at least in America we still have like the ones that are about that shit are still joining up. A lot of guys I served with that are still in And I've asked them that because you got like this younger generation, the eighteen year olds and nineteen year olds, like are they still like for the Marine Corps infantry where it was like are they still bloodthirsty? Like are they do they still want to go and like stack bodies and shit, They're like, oh no, no, they still do, Like we have those people. The rest of the the rest of this younger generation are so pussified. But at least the hard chargers, like they're still lining up at the door to come joined. So we're still set on our end. I'm like, yes, good, good, good, that makes me happy.
Speaker 1: I don't I mean, I don't think we have that really, uh not that I've seen anywhere. And we've had the Army coming to work a few times, and I've spoke to some of my learners like in the nicest way possible, like me, you've not really got a fucking chance of passing many courses. You do pass the course, you're probably not going to go. You have a far about the army and you can just see it. Fucking I'll say that to him. They like they want to cry, some of them like fuck.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, poor poor babies, all right. Right, So.
Speaker 3: With the background here, you're clearly British as all fuck here, right, And so with the books you mixed Haitian voodoo and you say Celtic and you're talking about like the Celtic, the Druids, the to that day. I knew this type of cultural myths and legends and lore and all these things, and you've combined these into your books.
Speaker 2: How did you get started with all of this?
Speaker 7: So? Uh?
Speaker 5: In two thousand and ten, my dad died.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to hear them.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, it's wait. It's a long time agoing out.
Speaker 1: And I've always had this finger my head, like I want to do a story about my dad.
Speaker 5: You know, I love my dad.
Speaker 1: Today, I've had this story running from head probviously Froup to fifteen years now. I've been working on it. You know, as I'm working, the story is going around in the headline I want to make a superhero. It is a bit of a shame that Jonathan's not here, because I do know he's a wrestling fund.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well so it was Raven by the way, Oh all right, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know if you remember this character, but here was a character in the Early Night.
Speaker 1: It's called Papa Shango I do all right good and it was it was a voodoo guy. I remember the first time I seen him, and I was like, fucking hell, this guy is cool A ship scared me to death, you know what I mean. It's scary anything, but I liked it straight away.
Speaker 2: Do look like Papa Legbud, didn't he?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: He had the top part and he had the schools and stuff, and he'd have a staff with a sculler and you know, smoke coming out face paint made the Autumn Warrior for Roping Ship. Well, yeah, it's just something I've always been interested since then, and as I started getting old, I'm like, well, I know, not so much in Jamaica, but obviously around the Caribbean and all these viewooing it goes back to African and stuff. So it's something I've always been interested in. So I was like, whatever, do this book and I make a super superhero. He's got voodoo powers, working on it, working on it. I ended up applying for the job on me now in twenty twenty three, which is I'm now college to teach accident repair. And since then my I grew up with dyslexia in ADHD, So back in the nineties, DYSLEXI was known about, but I don't think he was as known about it as what it is today, and ADHD was I don't think it fucking existed back then.
Speaker 5: So I was just classic disruptive and you know, lazy and stuff, and.
Speaker 1: Being in the age i'm now, and I think my teachers must have been massively frustrated with her because I knew a lot of the stuff.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what I'm going to say, I knew everything. I knew it all. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't read, I couldn't write. I left skill with an extremely low reading writing age. But obviously I put it down to I don't think.
Speaker 1: I can't say I wasn't helped because at the time I don't, and help was so much there of how to get to someone like me. Not just me, obviously people around my age that are struggling with the same thing, like, for instance, my brother, your mom or two brothers are both the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I've never really let it stop.
Speaker 1: Now. Remember I read my first book when I was twenty one. I found a holy Field all biographer excellent as Yeah, as I'm reading it and he's talking about the fights, I'm sat there and reading it and I know I'm bobbing on and weaving, and you know, I'm throwing these punches as he's talking about and fucking loved it. It took me, like you know, I can't remember how many months to get through it, and it was a struggle, but I did it. Since then, I've actually gone on to read loads of other books, and I got to that point, like I always, I started to understand why people are going Oh, the books are better than the films because you know, you're full on using your imagination and picturing the scenes and you know the accents and all that stuff. So when I got my job, sat there. I remember walking down the corridor. Actually I think I only got the job because I'm the only and that applied for it. I'm walking down the corridor on my first day and we're walking through and I'm looking at all these fucking I don't want to say, kids, learners, and what the fuck am I doing? Like I I have a fucking read them writing.
Speaker 5: I was both to teach.
Speaker 1: What did this into the classroom where all the other teachers were having their meeting.
Speaker 5: I'm within about five minutes. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: And these are just tradesmen that just become teachers, which massive relaxed me. And I remember one of the tutors went that to me. He went, one of the secret souls you've got to do is just bullshit. And they are fucking cluaring on about this bullshit, and I'm like, well, like a bullshit with the best of people.
Speaker 5: It's like trying to Tom stories. Tom stories, I've got.
Speaker 1: Stories for days, So I'm telling the stories and when I was with one tutor as well. The first couple of days, the learners had to do a write up on what they've done, and he said to him, the best way to do this write up is right the job as a story.
Speaker 5: And none of them knew what he was on about, and down going on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give this a try real quick, you said, accident repair. So like, what do you mean by the bodywork for automotives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm always bodywork siting.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so you're you have to I'm with you on this because I used to work in industry and I was a instrument tech slash electrician. Now I would have to give a report of what I did to fix this thing on my app basically at the end of shift report, and I would write it as a story more or less of like I came and solved this, I did this first, and trouble shot in this way, and I did this first and whatever the case, and then found that that didn't work, so I did this. So you pretty much have to lay out the step by step of what you did so that if something goes wrong with it on the next shift, they know what all you tried. So that they don't waste time trying that same thing. So as far as bodywork is concerned, yeah, you write it like a story. I first did this.
Speaker 2: I use this tool whatever the case is, yes, and.
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of its repetition as well, so that when you do start writing it, you realize, I said to Alan, you won't realize that you're going to be writing a lot of the same stuff, but that's the idea. You're writing it, so it gets in your head, so you never have to write again because you don't michally know what you're supposed to do. You're writing down tool names so you know what tools you've used, and you know why you use this tool and why you use that tool, and ship like that. And none of them had any idea what he did, I mean, how to do it? So I written mind and I was like, oh, I want to try something here. So I two sentences. He was about a guy going into a shop and shooting someone. That was like the two sentences, and then underneath it I written like name of a fucking page, which is the two sentences, but explain more in detail the look on the guy's face. The carrier drove off in how he shot him, you know, a lot more detail, and I showed him the tutor that was helping at the time. I was like, I've done this, what do you think of this? And you went, yeah, go and show me. They might understand that a little bit more. They have a lot of the confumes like, oh, why are you giving us this? I was like, it's to show you how writing two sentences looks. Ship. I'm writing a full fucking page of the two sentences where you're explaining things.
Speaker 5: Looks a little bit better. They got it a little bit, but I mean that they're fucking lazy. So you know you didn't want to go into that much detail.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, yeah, every job doesn't require two plage explanation. But you're showing that at least somewhere between these.
Speaker 2: Two is what you need to be writing. Yeah, yeah, I've.
Speaker 5: Got enough more. If you're writing what I'm writing, you're writing at the distinction level. You know exactly everything.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this, why you just still, why you don't use that tool, what you've got to do, the whole health and safety around it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: From there, obviously helping the learners do their work, improve my reading and writing, and it got to.
Speaker 5: I'm going to suck up saying this. Now you can stick with me.
Speaker 1: So I off academic years now, not actual years. So the last academic this is all the end of the last academic year. I sat down and I was like, I'm going to try and write this book. I can't do the going to know, no one's ever gonna.
Speaker 2: Know how that.
Speaker 3: You know, the last academic year you started this, Yes, and you've written five books in that time. We're talking about six months right now. Yeah, holy shit, dude, you're fucking going off right now.
Speaker 5: I don't know how the fuck I'm doing. I really don't.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't waste a minute as well, you know what I mean. I try not waste a minute of my day. So I say, last academic year is more end of April, okay, you know, so obviously start sewing down. So I mean, you know, I'm writing things down, getting ideas.
Speaker 5: My first one.
Speaker 1: The first one is good, but I know it's not as good as what I am now because now I know fully out of structure one and stuff. So I started writing it at the beginning.
Speaker 5: At the end, I just needed to work out the middle.
Speaker 1: I remember, I completed it and I got to thirty thousand words, and I sat back there fucking buzzing on myself. I fucking don't I've done it. Let me just go on mind and check out how long a books. Your average novels about ninety thousand, and I'm just going.
Speaker 5: Off a fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a third of the way through this now, so I'm them trying to think of extra things. And this is why the first one is not that great to me now, because I know where I've added the extra bits in.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could we can release there's a was it called a novelette, you know.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to get the full novel I got. I got to I think about to sixty one thousand, so it's a decent sized book. It's it's about three hundred pages. I know where I've added the bits in, So to meet doesn't to me. To Meet doesn't to everybody else. Nobody knows, so it does to them. But I know that this bit was added in weeks later I read it as like I hadn't. You know, I'm a lot better now because now and now to fully structure one.
Speaker 5: So I did it, and I love youly.
Speaker 1: I was fucking happy on myself and the center off. And you know, the first one did get published by extremely small publisher, which I did get fucked over a little bit on it, but I'm not that mithered about that. Now I've got all the work, I've got all the copyright, so I've published it myself.
Speaker 3: Now, explain what you mean by you got fucked over by this publisher as somebody who's completely ignorant to the publishing game. How how do you mean like they charged you too much for the publishing fee, or they charge you too much to put it into actual prints?
Speaker 2: Like what do you mean?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 5: They did it all far me And then it was what was it do?
Speaker 1: You were?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, so can I get some copies of my book? And it's like, yeah, it's going to cost you twenty pound the book. What the fuck is it going to cost me twenty pound the book when I'm charging them when I'm selling them for thirteen pound we would pay seven pounds more for my own book. Oh well, you know when we do this and we do that, and I'm like, lord, don't like.
Speaker 5: Should I not be? You know?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean? Like fucked over like they actually did it for free. And then it was like they are partly they were supposed to put it on my Amazon, and I remember messing going, it's not on my KDP if I know we've put it on ours. I'm like, ah, well, I have no idea how I could tell a thousand and you could tell me I took ten. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 5: I worked out very quickly.
Speaker 1: I just ended up putting on publishing it that because I had all the work obviously they sent on the back.
Speaker 5: I just published it myself.
Speaker 1: And I think they actually took it off their own now because he probably worked out very quickly, like he's probably counting done to what we would try.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean by fucked over. That was a learning curve. Totally fine. He actually the thing I was more I was more bothered about is like I think they probably they matter the ball, but.
Speaker 1: A bit of smoke obviously, but they actually told me it's really good and there's nothing like it, and when I was checking, but excuse me, there was nothing. There is nothing like it as far as I've not been able to find anything that comes close to it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: So they were saying it was new and they were.
Speaker 1: Trying to get me to pay six grand to market and stuff, and I'm like, I've got fucking six grand. I didn't write this book too. I don't want to say make money off, because obviously we might make a bit of money from it, you know. I was like, I wrote this one for me and one for my daughters. Can always turn around and go, my dad written a book. Yeah, it was all I asked about, you know, and give a copy to my mum.
Speaker 2: It was for the perssion of it, yeah, it was just it was more just.
Speaker 5: To see if I could do it.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, when I applied for the job at the college, the amount of people that turn around to me, I was like, oh, you won't be able to teach, And I have this finger of like when I do. You know, when things like that get said to people, they tend to shell up and go, maybe you're right, maybe I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm are the case of fucking watch me then, you know.
Speaker 7: And the same way yeah I got, I got I would never be able to be make it in the Marine Corps. And I was like I signed up the next day and I left two days later, And people were like there's no way. They placed my own best friends placed bets against me of like how long I would last, And when I came back, everyone was like shocked that I actually did that and I actually made it through, and there was like there's just no way she's going to be able to do it. But to your point about being dyslexic, so dyslexia runs in families. It's a hereditary trait that gets passed down. My father was extremely dyslexic. I mean like they thought he was. They told him that he was mentally retarded and that like he would never be able to graduate or anything like that. My one of my children actually goes to a specialized dyslexia school here and they actually have.
Speaker 6: New methods of teaching. I'm also dyslexic, and.
Speaker 7: Like when we were I'm the same age as you, and so when we were younger, they didn't really know.
Speaker 6: They knew that like I needed orally, I can like tell you exactly what I've learned.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, but when you but when you ask me to fill in those little stupid bubbles about what we're learning, one, I always get a mixed up and then I have to go back through and redo it again, and then two half the time I skip. I don't know if that's what you do, but you read like half sentences or you like pop around, yeah two words and you kind of don't fully read it. So being on the podcast and like reading out loud, I have to try to slow myself down and you'll see me skip words and I have to like go back and reread it because I just naturally skip down the page.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you do that, but oh yeah, Like I said, when I'm teaching and I've written my own things on the board and I'm obviously saying it back to the learners, I've just missed that one. One thing that I do find has helped me a lot. I mean, I do wear glasses now. The glasses have helped because obviously, I mean I've got folk more and mumble. I don't need them all the time.
Speaker 5: But like I said, when I've written things on the board, I'll be going right without.
Speaker 1: We did this this, and I'll i say, completely missed like three or four words because I've already read past them in my mind.
Speaker 3: And see that's the add man. I'm the same way, like I I'm not bad at reading well it depends. So I'm sure there's people that listen to this show that think that I am atrocious at reading. That's fine, but especially if I'm trying to write something down, my brain is going way faster than my hand can write, and so if I end up sucking myself, I'll get into that sentence and I'm in my brain, I'm already two sentences away from then I'm like, shit, what was that middle part? I forgot where I was going, and now I'm completely lost, And now everybody's looking and it's like, well, HI, like, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I kind of get mumbled up a little bit when I am reading as well, like I say to learn. They don't find it funny in a mean way, but you know the little I always apologizal shit, sorry, guys, Like the brain's moving so quick before my mouth can actually say what's supposed to come out.
Speaker 5: I say.
Speaker 1: If I'm writing, I say, I might write something totally miss a couple of words because I'm alrea at the end of.
Speaker 5: The sentence before I'm halfway from it and I'm starting the next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot more understood these days than when it was when I was young, and like I said, when when I was in school, just copy off the board. You've missed this out or you've don't know. And you know, I have certain little things as well, like words getting mixed up like this. This one I always joke with and we've got to learn the name work. She's actually called this And I did a favor for the other week. And for me, I don't know if it's Lauren or it's Laura. I didn't know what.
Speaker 5: I really can't.
Speaker 1: There was a girl that was seen years ago as well, and yeah, she was called one of them. I used to have to look at my phone to remember what if it was Laura or it was Laura. Well, you know, I don't know that is I think it's because it's so very similar. The sounds all the same.
Speaker 5: I just I just I just totally get confused.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, yeah, it's not a dyslexia. Is interesting.
Speaker 7: I've learned so much because of her being in the school and the different levels of it and the different types of dyslexia, because not it's not a one size fit.
Speaker 6: It's all no, no, no. And like so my dad was super severe. He was the traditional time where he would write letters backwards and like you know what people think when they think of somebody with dyslexia.
Speaker 7: He was definitely couldn't spell at all, struggled with reading anything like that was it was a lot of things. But he actually went back to school when he was in his fifties and like that was a huge thing. He actually passed the classes on his own and took a lot of time and took time to do it. And so with my middle child struggling like she struggles a lot with, she phonetically was taught, and so when she writes things she misses, she writes it with how you would sound it out instead of how you spell it. When you messaged us, I actually read your message the first time and I went hmm. And so then I read it again like how i'd read her stuff, and I was like, okay, I'm not. I just can recognize it because my own dad did it and she does it, and so I can recognize it. And me that the problem with me is if I've never heard somebody say the word out loud to me, I've never.
Speaker 6: Heard it, I will not be able to sound the word out.
Speaker 7: And if you listen if you listen to us on the thing, you'll see me have to pause and ask him what the words are. And so I get really embarrassed because I'm like, I'm promised I can actually read.
Speaker 6: It's just that I can't. Some of the words I've never heard out loud. So I don't tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but let's be honest. The English language is not kind as far as that concerned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, You've got they're there and there, and I have no fucking idea which one I'm supposed to use.
Speaker 3: Tough go through and though are somehow all spelled basically the same. And it's like, when the fuck did g H become the f noise? Who made that rule?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The English language is not kind of people who are trying to like sound things out. Let's be very clear here.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've written something on the board the other day.
Speaker 1: Actually I didn't write tough, and I wrote.
Speaker 2: It as a.
Speaker 1: T U F F like tough no no the other one t h O U g H or whatever the fuck is wrong tough there my funk off.
Speaker 5: Tough is tough.
Speaker 1: I like to Obviously, we we do have to when we are teaching, even on teaching accident repair.
Speaker 2: We do have to do.
Speaker 5: We have to be in corporate fucking English and maths, and I always go right.
Speaker 1: Ever ever fucked up spell, it's not on purpose. See if you can catch it there, make them work for it.
Speaker 5: Obviously, I'm very open and let them know that. You know, I do struggle more for that.
Speaker 1: If one of them struggles, I don't want them to think, you know, you know this guy is really smart and he's gonna think I'm fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: It's like I've struggled with it. You know who doesn't.
Speaker 1: But the like you're saying there about the levels, I know mine's technically not that I'm not. I'm dislike it, but I know it's not that bad. But I also like to think it's I equate to a muscle. I think you have to train it as well before you do it, the better you get. So if you are it, I think you just got to train that a little bit harder and you just start picking things up. And like so at the beginning of last academic year that was my first full year on my own, we have to make down like an attendant if their attendance is ship and I remember speaking to one in English teachers. I was like, I'm sick of writing attendance because I out fucking spell it. Well I can, I can't, you know, And then she just went to me A ten that dances.
Speaker 6: Guys, So that's what I'm Have you ever done the well?
Speaker 7: So my daughter learns sounds so like, but like hand movements, sounds and like.
Speaker 6: But it's wild to see what.
Speaker 7: Things work for each people, because like certain things I have to break up too, Like I can't spell Wednesday. To save my life, I will nope, February can't spell it. I don't know, don't ask why those two things, but like it's crazy how that works. But you writing a book is is awesome, honestly. And I actually started reading when I was twenty one too. I couldn't I didn't want to read because I couldn't read out loud and I couldn't really read that fast and I couldn't read that good. And I actually started reading because my friends, while I was in the Marine Corps, we decided to start reading out loud to try to get used to it, and so I would read.
Speaker 6: I got handed a romance novel. I'm a big romance novel person.
Speaker 7: But I started reading out loud to everybody, and I will say everybody was really patient with me. I would just mumble, I would stumble. I would like, I get too far ahead, unfortunately, and then I have to come back.
Speaker 6: And so I have I learned. But you were being able to write, and you know, you being.
Speaker 7: Able to struggle and then write novels not only one, but five and such a short amount of time.
Speaker 6: That's that's incredible.
Speaker 1: One of the things about the dyslepty This is why I like to say like the super perlific, because I struggled when I was younger, but I learned to be like I'm reading and writing is not that good. So it forced me to be super creative. Like if I ever couldn't spell a word, write a totally different fucking sentence. You know, I can't look this word up in a fucking dictionary. Yeahs, ask someone that's that's being a pain. I'll I'll just rewrite everything.
Speaker 2: So there's more the one way that's goinn a cat. There's more than one way to get a message across. Absolutely, So I've.
Speaker 1: Always been super creative. And like when I was younger, I loved dark, so I was always good at drawing. I was like, it's always at coming up with certain things in my head because I can't articulate it on paper. So the actual the books have not been that. The hardest thing that I think most people think of when it comes to a book is the idea. Once you've got the idea, I think everything kind of flows. Like when I said, I don't know how I'm doing it as such, it's like what I kind of do. I've got the idea, I get the middle, I get the start, middle, and the end. The words just tend to come as they come once I've got the idea, and like say, it's super creative. And if you look at like I said, this first story, I've been working on my head for fifteen years. That was the hardest one. More to see if I can do do it. Then as soon as I started doing it was like, oh than a minute, I've got to explain this bit now. Then I've got to explain this bit. Well, I'm explaining this bit may book. I could go aweare, well, I'm gonna go ahere. Maybe I have to do this. So I say the first book, it starts off with my dad's birthday, and my idea was to end the book of like obviously the characters reborn and it's my dad's birthday again. And I was like, well I'm going to do that. I can't do it in one book. I'm gonna have to do it in three books. So I started like, it's not gonna be one book now, it's going to be free. And then it was like, well, I've got to explain how he got, how he sold was sold, So like I've got to write a chapter about his dad, you know, his dad.
Speaker 5: He goes to kill his dad that originally sold me sold, and I was like.
Speaker 1: That's kind of fucking stupid because people are going, I know, well why did his dad sell his soul?
Speaker 5: So it's like, well, there's a book, Well just explain that one boy. That's going to have to be free fucking books.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, I've written this other character as well that's in this buck and is going to have his granddaddy in that book, So this one needs to character. And then like I say, I'd written my first daughter into the first book as like a small partner, Like, well, I can't leave the other one out, So she's going to need to come in somewhere, so that yeah, it's just it's gone from like I said, well, it was supposibly one small idea that's just expanded into a.
Speaker 2: World of others, into its own viv verse exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then I was like I ended up with I ended up with obviously old Bassis Jamaican, Drederick's Jamaican. My two daughters, Rhythm and Rayo. My youngest is if you look at the book cover that she's actually got, she actually it's virtually the same image. She's very pale and got very wiry red hair. I think that's where, like they said, the Irish thing comes from. Then I had a McIntyre as well. He was Scottish, and I was like, well, I can't help it and read the Irish out, So obviously I've made the Irish character as well, which would be killing when he eventually comes out.
Speaker 5: And end up with these.
Speaker 1: Six And then I was like, well, they've all got three books each, and then you're then have to have like, you know, the endgame book. And I was like, well, the main villain. I kind of want to explain the main villain in a way that's never been done, that needs a fucking book. Yeah, and I sat there, I was like, I've got twenty one books here, and this is suppossible for my dad once he's fucking mentioned. So it's like, well, they need a full origin story. So that's that's where I got the twenty two from. And then I can say the idea of the creative thing is like, yeah, what a book on this? And I want to do one and that, and ideas are just going fucking here, there and everywhere. It's like us with your shows, you know what I mean. I don't know how you get through that many, but I'm pretty sure you just look at one little thing and probably got make a free I'll show out of this, you know. Basically I started, Yeah, I started going with ideas and stuff. And again, like I said, I have this finger as well. Like normally I say I'm going to do something, probably it's already done before I before I say I'm going to do it. So when I mentioned about the bulk idea, even though I're technically not written it, they were already written in my head. It was just like, you know, let me get on fucking well, I'm not going to say paper, let me get it on the laptop.
Speaker 5: The spelling and stuff. I know you're not a fan of AI. It has helped a lot with the spelling.
Speaker 3: AI can be a very useful tool. I have no issue with people using especially for like this or something along these lines. People using it as a source of information that like a real good source of it.
Speaker 2: I have an issue that.
Speaker 5: I explained to my learners, like because I mean, yeah, I think it's coming in.
Speaker 1: I always say too, because they'll do the work and they'll send me a I work and I can read the first fucking sentence and no, it's not them.
Speaker 5: Because one, it's just fucking wrong.
Speaker 1: Because I was going to if you're gonna use it, I make sure you read it. And I would say, if you use AI as a tool, can't fault you on that because I use it as a tool.
Speaker 5: I use it to mark my work as a tool, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's the same as using YouTube.
Speaker 3: Like if you're using YouTube as a tool, then fine, But there's a lot of false things on YouTube and a lot of truth things on YouTube.
Speaker 2: You can't use that as like your true citation, Like that's that's not how this goes well.
Speaker 1: Obviously in the job, IMI and I use it as a You wouldn't believe I'm many different kind of hammers. There are.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I.
Speaker 1: Open up the dr I'll pull out fucking six different hammers and I'll go, what are all these hammers?
Speaker 5: Will go, yeah, but what are they?
Speaker 1: And they look at me like there's a tool in that when right now that's there on the table is nothing. It's absolutely you know what I mean, it's just it's a paper weight. Well, but I pick it up, it becomes a tool. I can use it for a lot of things. I can use it to tap out this. Then I can use it to tapping a fuck nail. I could use it to hurt someone. I go, But then if I pick up this tool, this hammer here, But you know, I got small fucking rubber hammer, and that's not really going to do that much. It's not good for knocking in the nail, but it's good for tapping down a tiny hair, little high spot. Like You've got to use the correct tool for the correct job. Yeah, you know, you can't look at a dent and go and get a fucking sledge jammer unless it requires a sledge jammer, which you know what I mean. If you've got a very very tiny high spot. You don't go and get a sledg jammer fixed something that you want a little panel hammer for. You know, AI is a tool and it is fantastic if you use it as a tool. I don't you mean now, like I say, a lot of my learners use it as I can just type in AI and fucking get my work from there. Like it doesn't work like that, you know, that's that's that's abusing. That that's abusing. I'd say, yeah, I use it basically just first spelling and grammar check.
Speaker 3: No problems here with that. That's that's excellent in my opinion. That is what a large language model should be used for.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 1: Things Like you said, so, I've asked a I had the questions, and I've been like, so I'm using this for spelling and grammar check? Is it cheating? And AI has just come back to me it's no different than editors. Yeah, it's fine editors, you know. Yeah, I'm not paying five editors, you know what I mean. I'm saving a lot of money, you know, by doing it myself, right.
Speaker 9: And I said to me like maybe you know, I'm like, well, am I a bit ahead of the curve here because I imagine when an editor is going to start using AI to edit fuck it, Well, why would he pay four other editors when he can just edit himself, you know.
Speaker 5: And I have to say again it helps with the work.
Speaker 1: I have this program called pro Writing Aid which brings up all the spelling and it gives me different phrases that could work a little bit better, and it gives me a score. And like a sentence is too longer, I'm using the wrong ad verbal or stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Well, so, all right, So as far as the storyline of your books, your your father is the inspiration for them.
Speaker 2: But where are you getting your information as far as.
Speaker 3: The voodoo specifically Haitian voodoo background, their their rituals, their sacrifices, the ins and outs of it. Where are you sourcing your information for the Celtic law as well?
Speaker 1: So I get a lot of that from a line. Like I said, it is fiction, so it is slightly wrong, you know, I'm kind of protected by that. But yeah, I'm getting it from line YouTube.
Speaker 5: It's not what I've learned to go with the the more well known ones. There's a little bit more information.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go into some like I'll lower it out anything now because I could be totally wrong. So I've mainly stuck to certain ones and they do certain specific things in the books, you know what I mean, They're all they all have their own roles, so I'm trying to keep it very correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, I do use online.
Speaker 1: Quite a lot. Obviously, when I've got the stuff fromline, I've obviously saved it, so I'd have to keep going researching it.
Speaker 5: So it's just a little bit easier now to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I've stuck with Papa Luck, Barb Baron Sammad, a bit of dam Bala as leid Dan Saw and a goon.
Speaker 3: And then as far as the Celtic, where are you getting that from? Because I mean, like not a lot is known as far as the Celtic lore goes. There's a few stories, right, like we talked about, like the Morgan is well known to watch our Day and Noon, if I'm pronouncing that right, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know some of these.
Speaker 3: Some of these stories are more well known in the academic circles, and there's tons of online lore about these things, but a lot of it is very unknown, like for instance, Old Boy, I forget the guy's name.
Speaker 2: He's like the main character.
Speaker 3: He's on a boat with like forty women and they annoy him so bad that he jumps in the river, turns into a salmon, and he just like swims around for years to stay away from these women. There's no like understanding as to why that type of fish was chosen, Like what's the significance of it?
Speaker 2: Doesn't fucking matter on to the next chapter.
Speaker 3: It's like wait what, But like a lot of that was kind of pushed off into the realm of history rather than the Catholic monks that were writing the shit down.
Speaker 1: So you know, so the Celtic gods I have kept. I've kept the Celtic gods very small. Okay, the Salic gods not to come in that much.
Speaker 5: Excuse me because, like I said, there's not that much to find.
Speaker 1: What would have gone more with it's the Celtic people and how they linked to the Caribbean I thought would work so they can still use the voodoo themselves as such. So the way I've got it, obviously, I mean, this all depends on whether I can get an agent and whatnot.
Speaker 5: I will end up doing it if I can.
Speaker 1: But like the Leon book which is my dad's name, which will be of the saga that I've got plan will be book twenty two, but technically also a book one.
Speaker 5: It's the alprom America. It's it's going to be in a complete circle.
Speaker 1: The way I've got all this some heaw it works extremely well. I have read it for a few people and they've actually all said it works. I hope it fucking does, because there'll be children's, young adults, and then adult books. And the way I've got it is like if you start with book one of Shadow or dread Rick or Rhything or Rail, you can make your way around the circle.
Speaker 5: And it's not a linear way of reading it. You don't have to read this one like The.
Speaker 1: The Avengers if you didn't watch a certain you know, if you didn't watch it in a certain order, you wouldn't get the story right right. It's like if you start with the children's book and I end up at the adult books, that's totally fine. If you just do the adult books and miss the children's books, you're not really going to miss anything. Might you might want to read them, but you know, if you start Leon, which is technically book twenty two, it's also a book one. So if you start after they're all out, Shadow comes after Dreaddrick in the timeline, but it's going to be before.
Speaker 5: Him in the way I'm going to release it. I know I'm saying a lot now, but it's not a very link.
Speaker 2: It's no, no, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Like, for instance, if you watch like you said in the Marvel verse, right, if you were to watch the Black Panther specifically everything associated with Black Panther but never watched Infanity Wars or in game or whatever, none of those take away from the storyline of Black Panther. Right, if you were to watch the Spider Man. All Spider Man's connected. Some of these are in multiverse status, but they all kind of flow into the same pattern, and none of that takes away from the Iron Man lore. And like, I see what you're saying, but they all do connect later on, but it's not like watching one versus the other versus the other takes away from any of the others.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: The way I've done it in the Leon book is I've done it as like so the gods will say, the gnas, the Romans, the Greek, the Egyptians, they've buand together to take over because it bad the ones that everybody knows anyway, So they band together to create the Cobalt.
Speaker 5: I mean, you consort him to get rid of the other gods.
Speaker 1: They all make their own champions, and Leon is the last champions left. The sacrifices himself to make the thirteenth blood line, which is the Hidden blood line, which is going off the Illuminati thirteen blood lines, you know, the hidden one. The Hidden bloodline is technically us.
Speaker 5: You know, we're the ones they fear. And this is what I was going back to, like the system thing.
Speaker 1: I think that's why all these things in the system are there to divide it because like I said, there's a fucking ship bad more of us than them, and we all got on with. People might look and go, that guy over there is the same as me, and maybe he's not a problem, you know. So the Leon book is is obviously this the Celtic Gods, the artext of Minds, the Native Americans, and you know they're all getting wiped out by the Norse, the Greek, the Cobalt basically, and the last one standing is the Voodoo Champion. He obviously realizes he can't win. He's sacrifices himself that I've got. This is where there's's a lot of stuff there. So people, the people have heard the eye thing, and they go all use fucking AI. This is where they'll go. They'll understand why it's not say I can't do the stuff that's in the book. So he sacrifices himself and it'll be right. So in ten thousand years and one day, the bloodline will start again. The reason for that is my dad died the twenty fourth.
Speaker 5: Of October two thousand and ten.
Speaker 1: My first daughter was born the twenty fifth of October twenty twenty ten years one day. I like it.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like the ten thousand years. Yeah, ten thousand years one day. He's going to sacrifice himself on the twelfth of the twelfth. The bloodline starts the thirteenth of the twelfth. Yeah, thirteenth. It's that ten years one, you know what I mean. That's the thirteenth blood line come back on the thirteenth. You know, I kind of I don't want to give too much away, right, yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 6: You have five books already written? Are you already written more are you on the sixth book right now?
Speaker 1: So the first one I did, reap what you saw, was supposed to be the first one of this saka. And then I did the Haitian Revolution, which is a play on the Revolution in Hate, which is the historical one. Obviously.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you know about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know a good bit.
Speaker 3: That was the only successful slaver revolt as far as African slaves go.
Speaker 2: And it was brutal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you said that because I mentioned to people and I've said I'm going with the it's the only modern day I went because I say it's the only successful slave revolution.
Speaker 5: Someone's going to turn round and global. Did you know in such and such a thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Not ancient Rome. We're not talking Greece or Egypt.
Speaker 3: No, as far as the transatlantic slave trade, the Haitian slave Revolution is the only successful slave revolution that actually took over the entire country, killed all pretty much all of the French. And uh, yeah, that was you know, as far as that goes, that is one of the bloodiest and one of the most brutal.
Speaker 2: And I'm not like saying that this was wrong of them, Like I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I don't know, the atrocities that were being committed to the slave population, Like, yo, that's what was needed, That's what was needed. But it was a Yeah, that was that was rough even to read about in all historical contexts and all trying to keep things into perspective like that was that was rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I did that one next that's a that's around a thousand words. It's more they so view Doo was a massive part of that as well. Yeah, so that's obviously the view do Warrias and over which is shadow he's gone over to.
Speaker 5: Not so much kickstart.
Speaker 1: He starts before you know, obviously the way I've got the characters to start revolting, and he's the one that just gives him that, you know, a little bit of a kick.
Speaker 5: And then once he's done what he needs to do, he then leaves. He then leaves. He's on his way to Garda now.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, I've written book two, which will be through the Fog of Forgotten Souls, which is based in London in eighteen eighty eight, which is around the Ripper area. Yeah, and then I'm starting there and I had it all that and I'm like, this is fucking perfect now, And I did check through a way. I like, I've ran everything through a where I'm like, I've got this now, should have self publish it? And AI come back to him is like, it's probably too good to be self published. He should try and put it to an agent, and I'm like, okay, Dan, like this is fucking AI. And I thought, you know what, fucking why not. The worst I'm going to get is I'm going to get a no. Yeah, you know I can wait, you know, I know Harry Potter got rejected. Fucking God knows our mates everywhere. Yeah, yeah, what do you call it?
Speaker 5: That fucking fifty sheets of gray ship.
Speaker 2: That was trash?
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, yeah to me it was. And also some people they liked that got rejected quite a lot. There's a lot of things that get rejected. I was like, well, this is so new, so different, there's nothing like it. Maybe I'll get rejected, but someone might actually turn around and go I can get on this.
Speaker 5: Before you know, before it becomes anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I also had the idea, like I was also thinking, well, if I'm thinking this, more than likely this some otherfuck around the world that's thinking the same, yeah, and they might have something similar.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to get mine out of there fucking first, so.
Speaker 1: I thought I'll start pitching it. So I did book three as well. So the first three shadow books are done, the first two Dread Group books are done. Start pitching it, and I'm sat there like twiddling my phones, going, I've got two out, now I'm supposed to do now. I don't want to just hang around fucking waiting, and I decide there for a boxing book. I love boxing.
Speaker 2: When you say boxing, you do mean these the combat sport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because we brought it up earlier, I had to know what the fuck are talking about here? Hell ya?
Speaker 1: So I love boxing, And like I said, the whole thing about the V verse, like the the main villain is the cabal, So it's not so much it's not tied to a certain person.
Speaker 5: The cabal can be anybody, Yeah, fucking anybody.
Speaker 1: And I had this idea of like, obviously I'm not going to expose it, but I want to get this message out about the gambling situation that seems to be going on at a fucking minute, Like it's fucking massive, fucking everywhere. I can't watch a football game these days obviously called soccer without fucking twenty fucking gambling adverts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put this on, put this on that.
Speaker 1: I have this opinion like just trying to take your money. This is the system trying to fuck you over.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, absolutely, you know.
Speaker 1: And if it was like I mean, I worked in the bookies for a fair few months when I was a bit younger, It's like, if it was that easy to do.
Speaker 5: It, bookies don't exist, right, you know. And I said, I love boxing.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, what's the easiest way of getting around this? And what what's probably one of the absolute most corrupt sports that's ever existed and one of the easiest to probably fix. So my idea behind that is like I've written that this first idea, which is about PD PD fighters and they're being used to obviously help the gambling and the strand the corrupt promoters obviously also get them money and stuff. And I come up with this massive idea and I had I put to my learners and that's fucking awesome now, And I was like, yeah, I know, but if I'm going to start trying to pitch novels, I can't really fucking do it, can I?
Speaker 5: So I was like, again, I was checking with Airlight.
Speaker 1: If I'm pitching novels, what would be the problem of if I just did a few self published novelas, And I was like, an agent wouldn't mind that because I'm not pitching a full book. I'm pitching and I'm just writing small ones just to get my voice out there. So I was looking, it's more like this was Werner inspired this one, because they all said it's a fantastic idea. I was like, what I'll do is I'll try and condense it down. So I've slightly changed it a little bit. I did the first one, which is The Hard Road. Again, that's only about thirty thousand words. It is a boxing book, but it's not technically it's not a rocky story. You know you're not going to read it, and it's it's not an underdog story. It literally is a system story. So obviously is a boxer. He gets a chance at the championship, he wins, but he goes to the judges he loses. Yeah, you know, it's kind of free levels this book a certain way someone will read it. And now just got a boxing store and they probably won't like it the first level, which is totally fine. They're going to expect to pick it up and read, you know, these fights. A boxing fan will read it and go, oh, yeah, he's lost, because you know, he's not the champion. He's not you know, he's not like the gold and buyers some ship someone such as us, and the listeners might look at it and go, oh no, this is the conspiracy side.
Speaker 5: He's not in the club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the promoters can't make as much money off of him as they could on the other guy, or whatever the case. There's so many there's so many reasons why fights get quote unquote thrown and or winners are selected not actually like championed.
Speaker 1: The Yeah did you watch the did Jake Paul and Joshua for days? I am?
Speaker 3: Is that the one where he finally got his bell rung? Yes, thank you God, I have been so tired. Listen, Okay, listen, while we're on the topic here, I'm a tangent it for a second. He is a athletic dude, and he's not a bad boxer by any means like that.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with this.
Speaker 3: He's not a contender for any actual belt or championship and the fact that he's been running his mouth like he has been has been insulting. But that was the point, because he and his brother have found a way to make their money off of being the most hated individuals on the internet.
Speaker 2: And that was the whole thing.
Speaker 3: The whole fight with him and Tyson, Oh my god. And you could see the whole time that he was fighting Tyson. Tyson was holding back, even as an old man. He's somebody's Paul Paul at this point and he was still holding back, which was a part of the contract because it was it was about the money and all the things. It's yeah, it's the same with the McGregor Mayweather fight like that. There's it was the same exact thing. There's no way that Floyd Mayweather was actually going to be Connor McGregor in a full on boxing bout. But it was about the promotion. It was about the build up, It was about all the amount of money and publicity that was into this, and they self promoted. They didn't they didn't have to go through these things because off of name recognition alone, this was gonna be one of the most watched fighting events in history. It didn't matter who actually won, they both walked away multi millionaires for one evening's worth of a fight.
Speaker 2: That's that's insanity. But yeah, that's that's the whole premise behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that that was like, I say, that's my idea. So, I mean, obviously this is the conspiracy mind working now leading up to the Jake paul A j fight. Obviously, I'm listening to all the boxing pundits and everyone's around should go around fair enough. You got a few boxing experts are going, well, maybe it might go free, and that's a it shouldn't go more than free. I fucking stayed up to watch this ship as well, and I know you you can't. It's not some Yeah, I had to watch it. I had to watch it live. I'm sat there watching it and I'm like, right, Netflix are paying knees. Obviously it worked out like ninety million dollars each. Yeah, it's something like one of the the pundits on talkSPORT a brilliant businessman.
Speaker 5: He used to own a football club, Crystal Palace.
Speaker 1: He was saying, he broke it down fantastic, very simple as well, he went, I'm gonna get numbers slightly wrong gear as such how many When the Jake Paul Tyson fight happened, he got two million new subscribers to Netflix. The average lifetime subscribers spends nine hundred dollars, which worked out to be two billion. Yeah, just off that fight. That's how much Netflix roughly won makes up paying one hundred million out or two billions for off.
Speaker 5: So all right, Darling was the ma oh oh, he's sorright?
Speaker 1: Sor right?
Speaker 5: You want to go and watch the TV. I've got a by funny.
Speaker 2: Hey, sweetie, the TV on for so you can tell your break brother you're good.
Speaker 5: That'll be a second. Is that one of the inspirations?
Speaker 3: By the way, Yes, indeed for other good cult members, they're just listening to this rather than watching it. You're not gonna get to see his gorgeous daughter's cute little face. You're gonna need to go to patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy podcast. When you go there, you will have a couple of tiers for entry.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 3: There is a five dollars tier that will get you all the video access to these podcasts, as well as get the shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even up to a week in advance.
Speaker 2: Uh, you will also get to see all these things.
Speaker 3: It's the only place to get the video footage of any of these things, aside from the rare clips that we put on the socials. But probably the main reason why people go over to culta conspiracy podcast at patreon dot com is because it is the only place to get these absolutely commercial that's right, ads do not They're not fun. Okay, commercial suck, we know that. Kick those ads out of here. Come join us at patreon dot com slash Cult the Conspiracy Podcasts and help us support the show and grow this thing. But while you're at it, if you would like to sign up for that third Eye all the Way Open tier, you'll also get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member lives.
Speaker 2: We thoroughly enjoy our cult collectives that we have.
Speaker 3: Just accumulated over the years of doing this, all of our good cult members, all the myths, the legends, the lore that goes on on the live shows.
Speaker 2: Come be a part of that.
Speaker 3: We're also running a promo right now that if you sign up for the entire year on Patreon, you actually are getting three months free.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: If you sign up for that five dollars tier, you're in your sign up for the entire year, you're actually only paying for nine months. Find me another streaming platform that is giving you best bang for buck for that low of a price. I promise you're not gonna find one. So anyway, moving on, shameless plug out of the way here now that we are, you know, coming up on the two hour mark as far as this goes, Uh, you know, I thought it was as good a time as any to throw out the Patreon plug.
Speaker 2: So there it is. Anyway. Uh so, now back to you, Raymond, I'm sorry I was.
Speaker 3: I muted you so I could go ahead and give the shameless plug. So un mute your up, brother, and let's get back into the conversation.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's totally fine that she's gonna wear She's gonna be knocking.
Speaker 2: A fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah so the last time.
Speaker 1: So I'm watching this fight and I'm like, so Netflix make their money from content. Now, if AJ goals and knocks him out in thirty seconds, everyone that's now subscribed is gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Yep, takes it.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure this is one hundred percent true, obviously, this just this is my mind working I'm pretty sure. Now it's not half for Netflix to turn around and go, right, if you knock him out in the first round, you get five million.
Speaker 5: You take him a few rounds, maybe you get ninety million.
Speaker 3: Oh there's some fine print with then the fine print on those contracts. I promise you if you go, if you go ten rounds, then like, hey, well let's have a conversation, like yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, technically, I don't know why where that becomes the line of being illegal because he's not he's not fixing the fight.
Speaker 5: It's more than you know.
Speaker 3: But is this here's where it's the illegal side. This was an exhibition fight. This wasn't for a title, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: No, it was licensed. It was a legit fight.
Speaker 3: But my point is none of these dudes were like trying to make their their championship run off of this one fight.
Speaker 2: So this would be classified.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's licensed and it was an official fight, but it's also within the realm of entertainment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So for instance, there was a charity boxing event. There's this content creator that I love watching. His name as Brandon Herrera, aka the AK Guy. Right, he signed up to box in this charity event, and there was a bunch of other content creators and YouTube people.
Speaker 2: Little did they know it was a licensed belt.
Speaker 3: So he actually has a real professional fight on his record right now, he's want to know, I don't know if he'll ever actually take another fight again.
Speaker 2: But that's beside the point.
Speaker 3: It was a license fight, but it was still nobody was making a championship run off of it. It was still classified as entertainment. So if certain things were in the fine print, within the fine print, as far as he is concerned, who it's not necessarily illegal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It probably goes down to like bonuses and stuff like that, like you know, concern Yeah, I'm sorry about it. Yeah, it probably goes down to a bonus thing. Well, you know, like you know, we get so many more of viewers and just becoming a little bit more money. It becomes a bonus incentive, like you're going to get X him out regardless of what happens. There is a bonus. Probably is a bonus system. There's no way, I mean Eaten with one shot, yeah, and he finished it. Yeah, he could have done that one shot in ten seconds anyway. Olympic gold medal is two time heavyweight champion of the world unified as well. He could have took him. I have one punch that broke his drawing two places. He could have that whenever You're like whenever. Yeah, Now on the flip side of that that, you know, I don't know how true that is. That's just the way my brain works. If I was in the same position and Joshua and I go, I'm gonna ring with with someone that is never gonna work there, And if I've got to go six rounds and I get ninety million, I'd go six rounds. Oh yeah, you know, any anybody that says me one't is he's chatting ship absolutely not only that as well. Obviously, I don't know if you know he's been in a car crash today is two people have died, and you know that's unfortunate.
Speaker 5: I've seen the fucking image.
Speaker 2: No I haven't. I haven't heard about this. Who got around?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, and Joshua has been in the car crashing in Nigeria today. Oh no.
Speaker 5: Again, Now starts getting my brain working, and yeah, it's sucking.
Speaker 1: It's awful. He is, you know, fucking is blessed. Wow, He's had two friends die, which is a massive shame.
Speaker 5: One second.
Speaker 2: So now are you good?
Speaker 1: Man? You're good? The fucking cat's not trying to get the ham stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously, Like Raven said earlier, We've had quite a few guests here recently that I've had cats that somehow just like make their way on to screen.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, all right, cool, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: This particular I love him to bits, but it's an asshole.
Speaker 2: Yeah I care to like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well this one is the one's quite chill.
Speaker 1: Close daughter whne he can't gain but anyway, Yeah, so yeah, ninety million for six rounds when you're in there with someone that's never gonna hurt your's also become a fucking massive media star over there. There was a joke that we we were talking about and Talk Sport this week where they were saying, used to be only old ladies that watch boxing. Now the young ladies have seen actually Joshua, they all want to watch it. He's six foot six and he's like a fucking brick shits ouse. Yeah, there's another demographic of you's going to get. This is where the money thing comes in and the system thing comes in. Like I said, the car crush the day if you watch them at the comments, it's like, yeah, Jake Polinz's money box, Oh god.
Speaker 3: But I mean even they got to do this with boxing because I, for the record, same as you, I do enjoy watching the sport, but the sport has taken a massive downtick in the last two decades because MMA, UFC, K One Pride, all these types of more exciting styles of combat sports have taken main stage and they don't have as many eyes on them unless again, unless it's a big name fight that's taking place. Right Aside from that, there's way more people that are willing to pay for the pay per view UFC fights than there are to pay for the pay per view boxing fights, so they are now having to promote it in different ways to a broader audience to try to bring in more eyes, more attention, more money, more promotions, all of these things. But that's also because, like you said, boxing is so easily corruptible. It is so easy to throw a fight. It's so easy to and there's so many examples of it. You can't throw. I'm not saying you can't, it is extremely difficult to throw an MMA fight like you could. Maybe you could act gassed out and you let them get you in a submission or something like fine. Fine, But aside from that, like the hard knockouts that do happen, the blood, the arm bars that like actually will snap somebody. Like you mess around an MMA fight, you might not actually walk out of there the same way you walked in a boxing match.
Speaker 2: A lot of the times it's for points.
Speaker 3: It's a little tippy tappies just to get the points, and I mean all of that can go to judges. And then you'll see this person that like he dropped one time and he's very well aware, he's cool, he could jump back up, but then all of a sudden he just oh.
Speaker 2: And he like falls out, like he's done.
Speaker 3: It's boxing has gotten so corrupted by the money that it's a lot of the time not even worth watching.
Speaker 1: So I think there's a paper view the other day in a way the Japanese fighter and the fight before that. I'm not even going to try and pronounce the gay Nakatami Nakatara.
Speaker 5: You want him to yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Want they want him to fight in a way next year which will be Japanese versus Japanese. Two of the biggest Japanese fighters there is that's obviously got a lot of money there. The fight before I watched it and I had it more as a draw or maybe a round the two one way or the other three either fighting. There was one judge that scored it eight rounds and even the commentary was like, what I.
Speaker 5: Was he watching?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: This was a full on fifty to fifty fight. You could watch it.
Speaker 1: I could watch it and you might go, well, I think he's won, buy around. I think he want to bright around. Raven might go well, I think it's maybe a draw. Someone had eight rounds up like it never fucking.
Speaker 2: That I'm wondering was in his pocket the.
Speaker 5: Innu Way fight after.
Speaker 1: Just to be fair to the other guy, Alan Picasso, I gave him the last round. Well he's probably a twelve, you know, it's probably twelve. Nothing Again, someone gave Alan p Castle three rounds. Yeah, fucking did you watch this? There's been the Mike Tyson Buster Douglas one. He was down for sixteen seconds and he was allowed to get up, and you know.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You know that a lot of controversy in the boxing world about that fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might have been a case of we didn't want Buster Douglas to win, but it's like, we can't really have him sparking in a couple of again that was in Japan's brand new markets.
Speaker 5: It's gotta go a little bit longer than a few rounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But to be honest with you, it's not just boxing though, like you said, soccer or what you would call football. There's a lot of controversy surrounding these matches foot American football.
Speaker 2: They me and Jonathan are showing this a while back.
Speaker 3: It's not listed as athletics, it's it's as entertainment. The NFL is listed as an entertainment company, meaning that it can be scripted and that the winner can be selected behind the scenes somewhere and very very similar to WWE. That that's essentially it's and that can go so many directions on some as baseball as the same way. I mean that umpire calls a ball when it's clearly a strike. And there's so many examples of games being thrown by somebody at the top because that's where the money's at.
Speaker 1: Well this like say, with with with football, there's a there's a football or that I think he got away with it. One that plays over there Brazilian. He was apparently giving money to family members for something as simple as a throwing. How many thrones he would be in the game, it's not hot to all the balls you off kicks it out of play by accident. Now how many corns it would be? Not talking about the actual who's winning the game, But like when it comes to the back, it's like, you know, over five thrones and I can misplace five passes quite easily, right, you know, Well, you know there's a little things when when it comes to conspiracy, people are they be not many people and you could never get away with it. When it does come to football, I don't the Italian League a fair few years ago. Obviously that was totally fixed out the main clobe in it and it got kicks all the way down still bomb, yeah, you know, because that was obviously all fixed.
Speaker 2: And it happens in American football too.
Speaker 3: Hell, anytime a state has some sort of a natural disaster take place, their local NFL team will probably win the Super Bowl this year just out of nowhere. Cinderella story and that's been on repeat for the past two decades because that's what gets the people going. Who doesn't love a Cinderella story, right, who doesn't love the underdog? That's that's that's the American dream. That's that's also a playbook that has been ran quite a few times.
Speaker 5: Well, I have won my own team, Manchester United.
Speaker 1: I mean I've watched some games and it's been given is it is a massive fingo but especially supporting. Or you've got a penalty and never should have got. It's like the given penalties, free kicks for things that probably shouldn't be used. To call it Fergie time. They'd always, you know, it wasn't winning, they'd always get a few extra minutes at the end of the game.
Speaker 5: It probably didn't always, but it's.
Speaker 1: A well known thing that there's certain bigger clubs do you get the bigger rub there was There's a famous one in the Champions League a fair few year ago where Chelsea were playing Barcelona and I think it was Michael Ballack kicked the ball and it one of the barsil and the players out clearly a handball.
Speaker 5: It should have been a peneter that was never given it. Yeah, it's everywhere. Anybody that says it's not obviously doesn't.
Speaker 1: I watched sport these days now for the entertainment value more than I watch it for the This is my team and I want them.
Speaker 3: To win, absolutely, and there's nothing wrong with that, and it as we're talking shit about sports in general, Listen, there's nothing wrong with that being your way of unwinding and enjoying watching the game and even throwing a couple of dollars on it because the game is a little more exciting a little more interesting when you got a hundred bucks riding on and like, okay, fine, I'm not I'm not shitting on anybody, but we also do need to acknowledge that they are extremely corrupted. Most of the referees and umpires and all the things are absolutely bought.
Speaker 2: And paid for by name.
Speaker 3: Your conglomerates could be the mafia, could be the entertainment company, whatever the case is. And just there's people that really get bent out of shape over there's people that like if their team loses, their entire week is fucked.
Speaker 2: And it's like, bro, I needs to be like, yeah, it needs to be the same life, you know.
Speaker 1: So like they're saying that the hard roll he beats the first champion and I have it, where the promoters then go, shit's fucking won like, what do we do now? They didn't obviously get a new champion that he's named after two of my closest friends, which is, you know, he's I've made him six.
Speaker 5: ten is obviously a muscle fucking and he's he's got.
Speaker 1: A paddied record and stuff like. That OR bassi fights him, again technically beats him at the, end goes to the judges. Win so the first, book it ends on it's not a some people it's a little bit. Depressing it's not it's about the real. World it's about the. System i'm hoping people understand the system That i'm going.
Speaker 5: To the second book is going.
Speaker 1: To be Called No, mass Which i'm really proud of that. TITLE i think some boxing fans will understand where that's come. From. Yeah, Yeah so the second, book he goes back To, Jamaica Baron samad isn't it technically isn't, It but he's. Not it's more of a state of, mind and he's too. Merciful it's not too much, mercy or he doesn't he wants to, win but he doesn't want to knock people, out if that makes, sense and he's you, know refusal comes with, consequences learns that he needs to be a little bit more. Ruthless he goes to fight God grave. Again you really the way they've written, IT i went a few ways for. This it's LIKE i COULD i could write it now where he knocks him, out but now, go, well if he knocks him, out Then i'm going to have to explain, like, oh this is a lucky punch or this is that you, know the first fight he has with the first. CHAMPION i was going to have that end in a in a it's, qualification BUT i think that just makes The it shortens the book and it makes it quite.
Speaker 2: Ship, yeah he's.
Speaker 1: Got to go to the.
Speaker 5: Judges i've got to expose the system here.
Speaker 1: Fully the so in the second, book when he's fighting the champion, again he has chances to knock him. Out obviously the champions guessed he could knock him.
Speaker 2: Out he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it's reading as he's going to go to the, judges he's probably going to. Lose, technically he just beats him up to the point of he says, no mass.
Speaker 5: If he knocks him. OUT i could have it where the promoters, go well it.
Speaker 1: Was a lucky. Punch he was, gassed he. Resists he was, like he's, like, no he's got to. Quick he's full on gotta.
Speaker 2: Quick, yeah throwing something that you can't you can't argue.
Speaker 1: Against, AGAIN i, thought he can't be the corner to throw the, towel and he's got to be the actual fighter, himself which is obviously going off the about or the Run Sugar Ray leonards second fight where and he just stood there and went no more getting beat up that. BAD i felt it can't be anyone else barring the. Fighter he's got to lose that myth. Himself then the third book is going to be a bore about THE i Don't i've not fully edited the third book and it's now SO i don't want to go too much into. It but it's more about. It LIKE i, said the whole book is about the actual system of. Boxing it's not so much of it's not the boxing, story but it's not centered on a rocky theme where it's, like, oh this is just brilliant. Underdog he becomes the, champion and it's about what all comes with, that the pressure of the. Pain you're not our chosen, champions so now you're going to get all this ship WHICH i think a lot of. Boxes it has happened where people are not the chosen champions and they tend not to get. Anywhere they don't get the big money, fights they don't seem to get, This they don't seem to get, there and it's, like you, KNOW i like. It for, Instance Anthony, joshua he was he's going to be a star.
Speaker 2: Looking, yeah you, know that guy is.
Speaker 1: Money you, know IF i want to sell, something that's a GUY i put, on you, know my poster to sell IF i want to sell a, watch and josh is wearing a. Watch he's very very well. SPOKEN i don't want to say media train because that sounds really, bad WHICH.
Speaker 5: I do get why you would do. That you walk and have an, advert well, spoken well.
Speaker 1: Presented it comes across really, well really good looking, guy very. Athletic he wouldn't want to look like. That who wouldn't want to be like? That you, know on the other side Of Tyson, fury who doesn't look like, that you, know very, different right, Right you, KNOW i say he's not a media dial and you can go through the WHOLE i mean not even just LIKE i have this other one as, Well like so over the Past Jesus christ.
Speaker 5: Almost twenty. Years he's always been who's Better messi Or?
Speaker 1: Ronaldo, yeah, Yeah i'm of the opinion you're watching two of the. Greatest there's another player that used to play for my team that he's not got the records as, them but he did a lot, more which would Be. Rune you, know he sacrificed himself a lot For ronaldo to, shine for A tees to, shine for A Burbert off to. Shine he was just as good as. Them he's never ended to the. Conversation but you look At, messer you look At, ronaldo they look like. Athletes you look At, rune he looks like he's just walked out the Put.
Speaker 2: Yeah because he probably, did let's be. Honest, yeah but, yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know it comes a lot more than just you're a great. Athlete it's like you've got to have a certain you've got to be the full. Package AND i like to put this back to like, SAY i grew up as a massive wrestling. Fan still kind of. Bam there's been a lot of great, wrestlers but they might not have that certain, look you know that the body look like there was one a fair few years.
Speaker 5: AGO i don't know If raven can remember. This Like daniel O'Bryan i, Love.
Speaker 6: YES i Love Dr. Brian, yeah except he was really small too though he was like.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look now at the time The tistas, again he's six foot.
Speaker 6: Five must you know he looks like a dad, honestly like just a local.
Speaker 7: MOJO i mean he was very, small like he was very small statue in, general and he just didn't really seem like he'd be a really good wrestler, honestly.
Speaker 1: Probably one of the best. Ever, yeah it's all about the. Looking and there's a thing now going on the Brown breaker. Again he's a he's a son of a legend. Wrestler, AGAIN i think he. Was he was a farmer football. Playoff he's six foot one or something like that and great looking, Guy Buddy, White i'm really saying, this, yah.
Speaker 2: No, NO i see what you're. Saying though he looks the, part he can get the crowd behind him for.
Speaker 1: That, YEAH i, Mean i've got a, bit BUT i don't look.
Speaker 7: Like, that.
Speaker 2: Right but you're also probably now on. Steroids let's be, honest.
Speaker 5: All, NATURAL i got that quite a lot after learn is what for?
Speaker 1: Talking? Ag excuse? Me i'm, like you don't realize in five f six and again a bit of MUS i do look, massive you, know AND i do say genics as, well you know WHAT i. Mean, Yeah well the pushing him at the, minute and the crowd are rejecting that because they don't want.
Speaker 5: That they want someone.
Speaker 1: Authentic and then in The joshua as good as he's not the greatest by, far you, know but he's pushed because he is. Money he looks like.
Speaker 6: Money he looks kind of Like Bret wyatt.
Speaker 1: Too, yeah, yeah he wasn't pushed and again a brilliant mind in the creative, sense and he went With roman reigns because of the way he. Looks certain football.
Speaker 6: They're very good looking man.
Speaker 2: Though but it's not just the way he.
Speaker 3: Looks it's also because of the persona with the whole bloodline and all the ship with him. Too there's there's been enough time to build a story arc behind.
Speaker 2: Him BUT i WOULD i.
Speaker 7: Would argue That Bray wyatt had had more of a following and still has even after his, Passing.
Speaker 1: Like yeah he, does but we have it.
Speaker 5: Now like with, football there's a there's a young football that place For.
Speaker 1: Barcelona called The menia man, again fantastic Football i'm not gonna. Lie there's some weird stuff around him And messy, LIKE i don't know how this had happened that When messi was, younger he baffled And Mina mallon is a picture of, it and that's something that would be worth, exactly very fucking. Strange how he his dad want a. Contest he, baffly men your? Man now the men your man is the Next messy.
Speaker 5: As good as he.
Speaker 2: Is i've never heard.
Speaker 1: This, oh it's something you'd have to look.
Speaker 2: Into, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Footballer he's not the only, one but he seems to be the one getting pushed at the. Minute yeah, again good looking kids from That barcelona, academy which is the you, know one of the biggest academies in world, football is one of the best.
Speaker 5: Teams is the next global football.
Speaker 2: Star, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know and And i'm not Saying i'm not saying that these people better than. Him there's people just as good as him that won't get the push because they don't have this. Look they don't have the full. Package they're not they're not playing For. Barcelona they didn't get back by a message when he was a. Kid they didn't get, this they didn't get, that they've.
Speaker 5: Not come through the.
Speaker 2: System they're not in, this they're in the. Club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah basically that's the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing and so you talk about this in your book as far as the boxer is, concerned and this is one of the story arcs within the multiverse that you have written.
Speaker 5: Down, yeah SO i can say that can be.
Speaker 1: Anybody so in my side that is more The British crown the way That i'm going. There BUT i do have other books as well where the bowves totally. Different is somebody completely, Different it's still it's unknown, face but it's it's basically it's the system that's trying to suck everybody.
Speaker 2: Over. Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know in the rare, book the rare little short book That i've done that has nothing to do with the, saga there's a blackout In Manchester City center and all the grown ups panic because phones don't, work auto making those don't. Work a great well one guide it now has to get home on the tram because the electronic map isn't. Working and it's the kids that can't everybody down because they don't know anything about using electronics and. Stuff you, know they've memorized the maps and stuff because that's all they know when they can't the adults down in The rhythm, book which will be the young adult, one she goes into a school and it's it's the. PHONES i have this massive problem in work with the. PHONES i don't know what it is these, days but they're out of hand for five minutes and you can watch the. Machine it's like a, drug but it is a drug. Obviously and she goes and she doesn't get rid of the. Phone she doesn't ban. Them she just talks to the learner you, know the other, kids and reduce his phone. Content you, know basically as you as you're reading the, book the kids are, zombies you, know which again is the system of like you're locked into your. Phone you're now locked into this fake world Of facebook And. INSTAGRAM i MEAN i do it. MYSELF i enjoy. Scroll like you were saying before about, YouTube does all this fake ship put on there and people start living in you certain lives and some people do take advantage of. It AND i managed to make a living out of, it like we were talking about, Before, Jake Paul, Logan, paul you, know, again they were head of the.
Speaker 3: Curve they learned very early that, likes hate comments and love comments pay the, same and it is a lot easier to get people to hate you than it is to get them to love. You so they just leaned into it and they're with.
Speaker 1: IT i think.
Speaker 5: That, YEAH i think that's the thing with like The Andrew tap, Thing.
Speaker 2: Like same, exact same.
Speaker 1: THING i, Mean i'm a fan Of Andrew tate as the character BECAUSE i see the Character Andrew, tate to, me is just that he's just the wrestling.
Speaker 3: Staff He's i'm not saying that every single thing that has come out of his mouth as, trash as far as like young men needing to be more assertive and reclaim what masculinity.
Speaker 2: Is, OKAY i agree with. That, however a lot of the things he.
Speaker 3: Says after that point about what masculinity should look, Like, okay now you are perpetuating a very bad image of what a man should.
Speaker 2: Be, so, LIKE i agree with your, PREMISE i disagree with your.
Speaker 1: Execution, yeah that's WHAT.
Speaker 5: I, mean like a certain part of but that's the character.
Speaker 1: Side. Yeah you, know if he comes out and, says, oh you should go to the gym and take care of. Yourself the is gonna listen to, that you, know, RIGHT i tell my learners, that you, KNOW i don't listen to. Me but IF i turn around to him and started, going, oh you go to the gym and take care of, yourself and you treat him in this, way and you start doing, this and you start doing, that you, know people did start listening.
Speaker 5: Because that's the things they want to.
Speaker 1: HEAR i enjoyed the character side Of Andrew tato as a business, Man like he's, Wrong i'm gonna, say he's. Right, well at the same, time he's found the leading and he's you, know he's going through it and he's getting money for. It. Yeah is his message wrong being a being a?
Speaker 5: Cunt yeah it.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah i'll tell you what when you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: Sleeping on six shots.
Speaker 5: And NOW i don't think it's going back to.
Speaker 2: YOU i, say it's lonely at the. Top BUT i like the. View it's, like, yeah well you can enjoy that.
Speaker 5: View.
Speaker 1: Brother, well, like for, instance, right he ain't going to give a ship about hitting on. Him he'd like.
Speaker 2: That you, know it boosts the. Algorithm, yeah it drives his.
Speaker 1: Business and LIKE i say that but that's the system in play as. Well he's. USED i don't know if he knows. This he probably. DOES i think this is probably he knows he's being used by the system as a certain thing as, well but obviously at the same time he's getting what he. Wants Ye Jake paul the Logan paul, again the same. THING i, MEAN i don't really. KNOW i don't get into.
Speaker 5: THESE i think.
Speaker 1: Creators but there's the ship leads and everyone's trying to do it, now you know WHAT i? Mean and There.
Speaker 5: So the WAY i like to put it across is.
Speaker 1: There's no like fixed Happy, actually there's no rocky story in. It it's not you, know you will see the burden when it comes to the. Saga it's not it's not a marble or well you, know they destroyed these cities and they all After it's, like, no they do these things and these consequences to. EVERYTHING i like to call it burden without.
Speaker 5: Applause and WHAT i mean by that is THAT i can relate to a certain.
Speaker 1: Character do you ever Watch The Cross oh, yeah, yeah well one of my, favorite, yeah the original With, brandon.
Speaker 6: The, Original, yeah, yeah, yeah that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have a happy.
Speaker 5: Ending if you think about, it he comes back to life and he kills the bad. Guys he still.
Speaker 1: Dies that's a burden without. Applause he's done what he needsy to, do but he's never looked at. Us. Great another one that have is one of my FAVORITE tv, shows And i've watched it these five times with The. Sopranos, YEAH i love The.
Speaker 6: SOPRANOS i watched every every.
Speaker 1: Season, Yeah i've watched it about five.
Speaker 5: Times to The.
Speaker 1: Sopranos not a good guy, now you, know he's an.
Speaker 5: Asshole he gets the job.
Speaker 2: Done, Yeah and.
Speaker 5: Me, Personally i'm a fan of the.
Speaker 1: ENDING i know people hate, it AND i always go with when people talk about, goal you don't realize you're talking about twenty years. Later it's done his. Job but that's how it's supposed to. End he's not supposed to sail off into the. Sunset he's not supposed to be. Shut it's supposed to be the idea OF i wonder what happened to my? Opinion you, Know that's how my books are kind of going to. Go it's not a, full unhappy. Ending it's more than you make the end of what you need it to. Be No burden without a. Pausies, again like we were talking ABOUT, mma there the name that always gets brought up in MM a for being the pioneering all this shit is highest grace for.
Speaker 2: Sure i've got to.
Speaker 5: A different, way And i'm going to say It's Ken.
Speaker 2: SHAMROCK i think they both did a lot as far as the sport is.
Speaker 3: Concerned but when it comes to the Great hoyst did it for THE bjj side of, It, yeah and like nobody can.
Speaker 1: Get commercial sided and get it fully, out there Is shamrock because he went to THE wwe and he made it. Mainstream when you talk about the greats are the people that pioneered. It his name never gets brought up for some. REASON i don't understand.
Speaker 2: It you, know.
Speaker 1: Not the greatest fighter in the, world but he's the one now put in the public. View heist was obviously the better one and he's the one that you know he took it and then drove with. It, yeah he Was Ken shamrock that start at.
Speaker 5: The endine as.
Speaker 1: Such, Again burden without. APPLAUSE i don't think he ever gets the. Recognition there's another fighter as. Well when it comes to this debate of who's the. Greatest who's the greatest in my OPINION, Gsp, YES.
Speaker 3: I would put him from my own now Well John, Jones, Yeah but for me, personally It's Anderson. Silva, yeah that's you, know as far as like my my go to overall BEST mma fighter for his weight. CLASS i mean literally he was undefeated until his age finally caught up with. Him, NO i mean there's not many in the game start to finish that can make such a CLAIM. Gsp, Though i'm also putting him right up there as far as like one of the greatest of all.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 1: Complete, yeah BUT i say that to kids the days and they, go, oh, well you know a, thing like they don't understand Where i'm coming. From, again when we go to the wrestling, side my, favorite and AGAIN i will argue a point with anybody in my, opinion Is Kurt. Angle m never gets brought.
Speaker 7: Up angle of all people of such an, asshole but he was really, good like, overall he was just.
Speaker 1: Perfect there so Legit olympic gold. Medalist when he was a baby, face you loved. Him when he was a, heel you hated. Him he could make you, laugh, yeah he could make you. Cry he could do. Everything his story arts were.
Speaker 5: Interesting, yeah he.
Speaker 1: Could he could get in the ring With Raymons, stereo who he's classed as five ft. FIVE i think technically he's five to two and he'd have a fantastic match with. Him yeah you're getting the rung with a big.
Speaker 5: Show he's seven foot, too and he'd have a you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean he could work with make everybody like The Brett hart thing wasn't as good as like the character wise as, SUCH i heard him without. Applause but when you ask about who's the greatest wrestler exhausted was the? Rocket was this person like technically with that great at? WRESTLING i Like, Sting, Yes sting again is a number one who never gets to recognition how he actually.
Speaker 6: WANT i thought he was. AMAZING i loved his entire character. ART i thought he was really great at.
Speaker 7: WRESTLING i enjoyed him so, Much but he doesn't really get brought up that.
Speaker 3: MUCH i Like Rick flair and be, honest as far as The grids of all time, goes like nobody can fuck with old, alligators you know What i'm? Saying like the man just had such a persona OF i.
Speaker 2: Know i'm bad. ASS i spent more last year on spilled liquor than you made in your entire.
Speaker 3: Year it's, like who the fuck's got the balls to say such? Nonsense and also come on.
Speaker 6: Now you, know yeah but Again seamus, too Though seamus is.
Speaker 2: Great, yeah but.
Speaker 1: Again Again BUT i, said these these are people, Up i've done, law but you never get that's the burden Without they're absolutely. Fantastic they're. Amazing that you mentioned before About bray, why character, wise creation, wise absolutely top. DRAW i go to some of my, Learners well he's the bestined why he really isn't that.
Speaker 7: Good but he's really not that good of a wrestler if you look at him compared to a lot of the other. Wrestlers and and if you have you ever watched a part of his original, crew.
Speaker 6: Not, seth but the other Guy i've GOT i.
Speaker 1: Forgot.
Speaker 6: Yeah so he actually is.
Speaker 7: On another network and he's. Insane on that that, network they do all sorts of.
Speaker 6: Crazy they took him, back like, yeah they took it back.
Speaker 7: Old, school but they bleed all the time over. There but his matches, though he's still a phenomenal. WRESTLER i actually watched the live streams of his matches and he didn't really get any recognition for how good he.
Speaker 6: Was and it's just it's, like but to.
Speaker 7: Your, point Like seth, is you, know he's one of the star children of THE, wwe and it's because of the way they look versus some of the other ones that aren't as attractive that get kind of weird, storylines or really good wrestlers put up against people that aren't really that, great but they decide to push. Forward there aren't really good ones because of whatever reason storyline, Wise.
Speaker 1: So like going back to the boxing, thing like WHEN i always, say like he's the greatest boxer as, well like to, people there's only two NAMES i ever seen him to come, Up Ali, tyson AND i always go what About Joel?
Speaker 2: Lewis PERSONALLY i stay With George, FOREMAN.
Speaker 3: I mean And and it's strictly because of his comeback, Story, like, bro who in the hell at that age decides to come back and clinch the?
Speaker 2: Title like that's that's.
Speaker 1: Insanity WHAT i mean back is Like Muhammad ali won't exist If Joel lewis didn't.
Speaker 5: Exist, first, Sure Joe louis ned and when he's the pound for pound king used the pounderful Pund.
Speaker 1: King like to, me there's only one pound for pound, king getting that with Sugar Ray, robinson m Get i'll let you unless you, know the sport never gets, mentioned never gets. Realized he. Was he was obviously back then that it was controlled by the, mafia and apparently he never played into all the mafia. Things he actually come to he was crowned the poundful Pound king because they wouldn't ever put a title on him because he wouldn't go to the, mafia you, know mafia's.
Speaker 3: Side real, quick are you are you like shuffling papers or. SOMETHING i keep hearing this like background.
Speaker 2: Noise on your.
Speaker 1: End oh, sorry, Sorry i'm. Topping, Sorry oh, okay, okay, YEAH i dropped my thing THAT i was playing with BEFORE i catch.
Speaker 3: You, no but, actually pound for, pound if we're going that, ROUTE i Go Rocky. Marciano and not because, granted, granted but it wasn't because he was such a talented.
Speaker 2: Fighter he was a downright brawler and he didn't have quit in.
Speaker 3: Him and that's something that again there's been a lot of greats that also didn't have that in, him but this guy was doing, it in my, opinion before anyone else in that regard, anyway he still had like, yeah back in the day he had the bare knuckle right or Uh John sullivan and shit like.
Speaker 2: That they're, like, yeah they they were insane for their day and.
Speaker 3: Age but when they started to try to formalize the sport and have a real proper league behind it with some sort of rules and, Things rocky was just out there doing the most for nobody's, business just for the fuck.
Speaker 2: Of, it you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah BUT i like to, Say Sugar Ray, robinson he went through all the weights and his records fucking.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable he jumped classes a good. BIT i forgot about.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, yeah that's WHAT i. Mean and, yeah the reason it was the poundful pound because he wouldn't put a title on him because he wouldn't play into the.
Speaker 5: Mafia never gets brought up up who's the?
Speaker 1: Best there's a lot of it if you'd start looking at WHAT i mean thereby the burden of our, applause like these great things are, done but they've never actually seen for how. Great, yeah like the The batman, trilogy AND i love the third film That That night, Right That Night. Rise, yeah and everyone says it's crop and WHAT i like it a lot who says it's.
Speaker 2: Crap there's a that must be A british, thing. Dude In, america people fucks with the Dark Knight.
Speaker 1: Rises yeah that's the main, one you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah.
Speaker 1: All, right good. God i'm glad that sees it the WAY i. Do i'm of the opinion if he didn't, DIE i don't think That Night.
Speaker 5: Return gets as.
Speaker 2: Much maybe, yes maybe, NO i do THINK.
Speaker 7: I.
Speaker 2: DID i enjoyed his his version of The.
Speaker 3: JOKER i DON'T i agree with what you're saying as far as like the hype that surrounded the movie after it came out with his death like, that they absolutely tied it for. SURE i think it would have still been maybe not as, popular but very popular, regardless.
Speaker 1: Because there's a lot of he died for the, craft he died for.
Speaker 2: The art and all that ship like he died of an ex od what?
Speaker 1: What that's what? That you know obviously when you when you check some of these, people that's what they go. With, Fantastic but did That Night? Rise is like this is where like the burden of a plot without a plot sorry comes into a Fel did he die at the end or did he? Die nobody? Knows it's up to your. Interpretation you realize that the only way to save the city is he needs to. Go, yeah never fant doesn't make a big deal of. It he just obviously takes the nuke away and.
Speaker 5: That's the be.
Speaker 1: All AND i have the opinion that he did. Die AND i Think Michael caine sees him at the end in the restaurant because that's what he wants to. See, sure you know WHAT i, mean that that's what he wants his last dimish to. Be but, again that's the burden Oft he's never, flanked he's never. Done people don't actually know what he. Did he just hid the actual. Job me doing my. JOB i do get, fans, OBVIOUS i get a little gifts and shit off learners and stuff like, That but you know WHAT i, MEAN i just going and do WHAT i need to. DO i teach people how to do a. Job in twenty years, Time i'm hoping that maybe one day he might go guy more than. Like that's never going to fucking. HAPPEN i just go in and do WHAT i need to. Do that's that's the real world we live. In i'm not that's how my books come.
Speaker 5: Across it's just.
Speaker 1: Regular it's not so. Regular, obviously it's got. Thousands, shit it's just people doing what they need to. Do but you don't get the full unhappy. Ending sounds really depressed WHEN i say, this because obviously life doesn't go that.
Speaker 3: Way which, truth, no, yeah, life life very rarely has the happy ending and the good guy always wins and rides off into the sunset with the. Girl, no that's not how the real, world very very fucking rarely does that actually.
Speaker 1: Happen SO i will give a bit of an idea about the third, book which will be The weight of The. Crown he refuses the, promoters he doesn't want to, join you, know join the promotional, ranks and all that is just try and fuck him, over and then that's the way of The. Crown it's, like you, know holding this title ways a lot when you're not in the. Club, yeah which again we can all, see you, know The but obviously the Free mason thing before about where this person saying there a, freemason ad said to one of the other jus, one if he was a, freemason he wouldn't just be a, teacher he'd probably be a.
Speaker 3: Principal buy now maybe, yes maybe now it depends on how it depends on how early he is in his.
Speaker 2: Masonry he's, old, okay is.
Speaker 5: In his, sixties so he would have been out a Wild so.
Speaker 2: That's What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying did he join as a twenty year old or did he join as a fifty five year?
Speaker 2: Old he said he's been in it for.
Speaker 1: YEARS i. DON'T i think he's full of, shit obviously in the nicest way.
Speaker 3: Possible, well even with that being, said and there's also variables that go into, that, right did he is he some high ranking mason or or did he like go and get his little his third level and like that's always ever, done and he just like goes to the meetings for the budget and for the charity and for the networking like. It people make of it more or less what they want to get out of, it that's for.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah BUT i think most people went joined to get the, benefits especially in the field were. IN i don't know. IM i didn't.
Speaker 2: Look. THEN i think you're on.
Speaker 1: Something we have good, conversation we have good debates as. Well it's fantastic AND i do like challenging on. It but what was that? Now, Yes well, that LIKE i, said that's the. System so my my books are more like the system is always going to be. There you can't break, it you'll never end.
Speaker 2: It it's.
Speaker 5: Impossible you're going to learn how to play in.
Speaker 1: It Like i've heard the shows with yourself and a few of the pings of the people sorry of the sovereign cities and or whatever bullshit that, is.
Speaker 2: Bro that's it's hilarious to.
Speaker 1: ME i find it hilarious in the fact that, like, oh, say, okay so you can drive around without a, license or you don't need a bank account all this, bullshit but that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Job but they can't get a job because that means they're a part of the. System and it's, dude that's the. Thing there are some people that get down with the sovereign citizen thing THAT i think that they have figured out a way to read the law the correct, way and somehow that means that the law that they are reading doesn't apply to them because of the law that they are taking and accounting for but not accounting for or.
Speaker 2: Whatever and then the.
Speaker 3: Other half of it like goes back to full fledged white supremacy like, that there's no two ways about. It these people are either out of their mind misinterpreting the, words or it all ties back to Neo.
Speaker 2: Nazis there's there's no other.
Speaker 1: Version, Yeah, so, LIKE i, MEAN i don't know too much about, it BUT i didn't know. What you don't need a driving, license it's. Okay, then well you need. Insurance to get, insurance you need to pay for. Insurance that has to be done through a bank. Account to get a bunk, account you need to have an.
Speaker 5: Address to have an, address you need to have some form OF.
Speaker 1: Vite. YEAH i think the idea of it sounds, fantastic but, again that means you're out of the. System that means you're out of fucking.
Speaker 5: Everything.
Speaker 3: Dude the people that do the whole sovereign citizen, bullshit they're all living in first world. Countries that's also very, important because if you were to move right now To, kenya you could do the whole sovereign citizen. Shit when you have a, problem no one's coming to help. You you are completely off, grid off the. System all of.
Speaker 2: This you notice they don't do that.
Speaker 3: There you notice none of these sovereign citizen types move to countries like that.
Speaker 2: Where they would truly be left. Alone because they that's not the.
Speaker 3: Case they want all of the benefits of the system without being a part of the. System and it's, Like i'm, sorry you. Can't you can't play the game unless you pay the. Anti that's how this.
Speaker 1: Works so LIKE i saying that about playing within the system and bring it back to the again to the boxing root Of Jake, park he's playing within the, System andrew takes. PLAYING i don't like what we, do but they're learned.
Speaker 5: To this works for. THEM i, say playing within the, rules doing certain.
Speaker 1: Things maren might not be. Right it might BE i don't. Know in one hundred years, time When Jake paul's great great grandkids never have to, WORK i don't think they're going to give a ship that is their great granddad fucking dressed up as Fucking tiger Or goofy or whatever it is he. DID i don't think they're going to give a ship that he went into a boxing ring with And joshua and got his job broke there just going to, go my great great great great grandady did something and NOW i don't have to, work you. Know, yeah that's playing within The that's WHAT i want to try and do now with with obviously these Box i've pitched. It IF i do get, SOMETHING i will be obviously over. Them you, Know i'll give a ship about. It i've been cleared a few, Bills.
Speaker 5: Chris that's fine with.
Speaker 1: Me for my, KIDS i want them to get the benefit of, it and THEN i obviously want to have future. GRANDKIDS i want them to get the benefit out of. It IF i wanted to really make, MONEY i wan't write fucking. Book you. Know my idea for the for the, book and they are three e books at the. MINUTE i can't make them free In, amazon But i've made them as cheap AS i possibly. CAN i think they're a dollar In america for the. Ebook it's seventy seven p In. England the book basically just covers, print SO i don't make anything off if you buy the actual print version of Making i'm not asked about that as. Such it's MORE i want to try and get out. THERE i wanted to go to an. AGENT i want an agent to pick it up and, go, well this is. FANTASTIC i can pitch the books to a. PUBLISHER i get, publishing where.
Speaker 5: They might pitch it to A netflix or AN hbo or An.
Speaker 1: AMAZON i get Them. Whinner i'm not so much about about getting Fucking daniel down the Streets, moneer, right you, know giving me a, FIVE i ain't going to do that. Much me writing these books And netflix going fucking we paid four million for the Fucking witcher books will give you the same real that's playing within the, system that's trying to bend. It people have laughed in junk and he might never make. Anything that's like you, KNOW i might never do, WELL i don't try and never, know, right these things in, place especially these days with the, internet, obviously like, yourself with the podcasts and, stuff it's so much easier these days to play within the rules to make yourself. Better, yeah that's All i'm trying to, do trying to do what you're trying to. Do the reasons for the free ebooks is like what you have got at the minute you give out the free. Shows you can pay for the shows without the, ads which obviously helped with the you, know but the ads pay for the. Show my free ebooks at the minute to get my you, know hopefully a fair couple of downloads so an agent might look at and, go this guy has already got a bit of a following Maybe i'll take a chance on. It that's going to trying to obviously help me possibly, grow that's trying to play within the.
Speaker 2: System BUT i love how you ard this for the passion project start writing these, books.
Speaker 3: Right, well the point is, though you did this as a homage to your, dad, right and then to the, people to the people around you that are, important and it was all about the passion project of. It the kid with dyslexia that had a hard time in school is now writing multiple books and he has aspirations of getting to twenty two books as of. Now that might go even, higher who fucking, Knows but Like i've got more than, that right, Right but that's my. Point i've got the idea is it's it's it's still for the love of the. Game you didn't write these books with the hopes of getting rich and. Famous if it, happens the, Fine but regardless if that never, happens you're still going to complete the.
Speaker 2: Series, yeah, yeah, YEAH i can say that.
Speaker 1: The twenty two i'm gonna call it five and a half are. Written everything else has completely outlined all the. Chapters everything it also got to do is just go into each So the WAY i do mine IS i Think i'm an, academic, RIGHT i don't know how it's. Right i've never been. Taught so it's, LIKE i want it to BE x amount of chapters with about roughly ABOUT x amount of. Words i've gone into each, chapter and god, right it's going to be three or four. SCENES i don't know if that's the right way of doing it orfu. Not if you start, reading you'll see where the scenes. Break within each, SCENE i go right when it's with three or four bullet points and all. That this is WHY i can do it quite. Easily Alls i've got to go into each scene and go, right this is three or four bullet, Points so three or four bullet points with fifteen twenty words per bullet. Point As i've got to do is turn them twenty words into two hundred. Words i've got eight hundred. Words, yeah, okay very very. Quite that's the Way i've worked. IT i didn't do that with the First my first was to try and write everything out in one. Go once it worked, out Like i'm trying to, do you, know trying to do too, much it may break it down as small AS i possibly. Can i'll break it into. Chapters i'll break it into. Scenes i'll break each scene into into three or four bullet. Points AND i have got to do is turn this like, say fifteen to twenty word sentence into two hundred words and only times. It but it's not that, hard Right when people say how you're doing it sort of, quick it's Like i'm doing it in a, very very micro way AND i don't lose. Focus THEN i can write chapter, ONE i can write chapter. TEN i can write scene three of chapter. SEVENTEEN i can go back to write scene two of chapter. Four, Yeah i've already got everything fully worked. Out it's just now going and adding it. In WHEN i, say one of the things obviously about, that the passion for. It i've just finished The rayer, book you, know and The ryven one is being. Edited i've shown them the. Covers they fucking love, it you know WHAT i. Mean that's, me that's, me you. Know you know that's the best thing about, it you. Know and LIKE i, SAID i can make a little bit of money in the future from. It, then you, KNOW i hope it do. WELL i do not.
Speaker 5: Cry i'll never.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah the ideas giving it a.
Speaker 2: Go it's very similar to how we make.
Speaker 3: Content to be completely honest with, you we have the, premise, right we have the thing that we are going to be hitting on the. Most we find, sources we find the key bullet, points we find some, controversy we find some some people that the debunkers might say, this here's the refutations of, that and then the rest of it is just us expounding upon it and giving not just our hot, takes but more of the background to, it painting the, picture so to.
Speaker 2: Speak it's very, similar, Honestly.
Speaker 5: YEAH i think that's AND i can say when it's coming to.
Speaker 1: To the, teaching, LIKE i, Know i'm very different from the other chuitors in, College Like i'd like to break cold mind that at the end of the each, LESSON i break it down with the, learners go write what did we?
Speaker 2: Do and is the bullet?
Speaker 1: Points and ALL i basically say is like these bullet points that you've told me to write on the, board all you've got to do is turn them into. Sentence, yeah some of very, quickly some having you know, Though, yeah so they think That i'm telling them everything, Said i'm not telling you. Anything you tell me what to write on the. BOARD i write very simple bullet. Point your idea is for you to fill in the. Rest so like someone picks it up very, quickly this is HOW i am working, Out like who's not so much got, it but like who's probably going to get.
Speaker 5: Somewhere like the ones that are picking that up.
Speaker 1: Very, quickly like the work's already, done they're not going to have a. Problem the ones THAT i that cannot get, that and like when there's so many job cards into it Now i'm not getting it automagically goes like, YEAH i want to SAY i lost, cause but LIKE i don't think this is for. You you, Know i'm breaking it down as small as possible to help you as much as. Possible you don't want the, help or you're not taking the, help or you just do not get it at. All and that's coming from LIKE i said that the book out there outlines it's Like i've got this. IDEA i can't write one hundred and fifty thousand. Words it's never gonna fucking. HAPPEN i can take one hundred and fifty thousand words and go, RIGHT i want three thousand words per, chapter and THEN i start breaking that. Down all, right that should be the x amount of chapters and THEN i want so many scenes and that should BE x amount of, words And i'll roughly go from.
Speaker 5: There AND i go from there and BEFORE i know everything's fucking.
Speaker 1: Done that's, AWESOME i think when it comes to like.
Speaker 5: So, obviously When Alista crowley wrote a book of The low and he says he did.
Speaker 1: It by autom mike writing and all that, SHIT i kind of get that now BECAUSE i don't know How i'm writing When i'm, writing But i've got the, idea and Because i've broke it down that, small the actual writing, side isn't that. Difficult, YEAH i think that's where the automic writing comes. FROM i don't think it's A i wrote one hundred thousand words in one fucking. GO i think IT'S i broke it down that. Much i've now made this hundred thousand words so fucking easy and. Simple it's like it's come from, nowhere but it's always been. There inside makes, sense, Yeah, Perc, yeah it.
Speaker 2: Makes a lot of.
Speaker 7: SENSE i actually wanted to write a book for years and. YEARS i have a whole, STORYLINE i have all the, CHARACTERS.
Speaker 6: I have a whole.
Speaker 7: World i've built the whole thing in my, head BUT i don't know If i'll ever write.
Speaker 6: It you give it a.
Speaker 5: Go it's just about structuring.
Speaker 1: It so at the, Minute i'm doing my unicorse as well for my teaching, degree and we've got to write our.
Speaker 5: First part of our.
Speaker 1: Assignment and WHEN i was in the class a few weeks ago and now everyone's panicking about And i'm just sat, there, like you, Know i've obviously mentioned about the dyslex in THE, Adhd i'm not giving a, fuck, Right AND i just turn around to one of them and, went, right this IS i went.
Speaker 5: Out of this part of this.
Speaker 1: Assignment you've got twelve points. There pick four of. Them the pick, four and my, alls you've now got to do is pick this four and you only need to WRITE i think it's like seven hundred, words when that's four fucking. Paragraphs when if you actually then break, that it's only like one hundred and seventy five words per. PARAGRAPH i, went and you've already written fucking. Twenty, yeah you just got to expend that now to one hundred and SEVENTY i went. Before when it broke it down for one of the others in, there she was, like, oh that's so much.
Speaker 5: CHEESY i was, like, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: WENT i think one of the things like when it comes to certain things is over complicating.
Speaker 3: Everything, yeah and it also seems like a daunting task and you look at the over all picture of what it, is but it's like how do you eat an elephant one bite at the?
Speaker 2: Time like what's?
Speaker 7: That what's that saying that our parents told us and. Everything that's what my mom always said WHEN i was BECAUSE i would get so stressed out.
Speaker 2: In all the.
Speaker 7: Details, yeah bomb, down and so she'd be, like break it, down do one thing at a.
Speaker 6: Time and then even now WHEN i start writing, SOMETHING i get Like.
Speaker 7: I'm all, here and THEN i have to try to focus myself in on the one little thing at a. Time if, Not i'll take. Forever Because i'm a.
Speaker 3: Perfectionist SO i have to tell my kids the same thing, Whenever like the dishes don't get done for three, days they're so far it's.
Speaker 2: Overflowing oh my, god there's so.
Speaker 3: Much i'm, like, dude start with a cup and rinse that bitch out and throwing its, next go to a. Plate just do one dish at a. TIME i promise it's not as big of a task as you think it actually is if you're just looking at the. Hole, yeah it's.
Speaker 2: It's.
Speaker 3: Uh it can be a bit, disconcerting it can be a little bit, Intimidating but same thing with writing a, book like how was the Great american novel ever?
Speaker 2: Written or in this, case the Great british novel ever? Written you, know one word at a? Time, YEAH i say that to.
Speaker 1: My learned is, like, Go i've written these books.
Speaker 5: Ago you do realize it's started with one.
Speaker 1: Word one word become, tick to become, free four, five, six AND i need to just fucking. Go there's one hundred.
Speaker 5: Thousand, words LIKE i think.
Speaker 1: That that's WHY i struggled with the first one as, such.
Speaker 2: Because you were trying to take on the whole as a, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it worked out very. Quickly this is, it like, say it's a Fucking i'm trying to run a mind from without a. Training it's fucking. Impossible it's LIKE i don't have to build myself. Up so it's sort of like the second one of like The Haitian, revolution like let me try and structure this as a thirty filesand word, book and THEN i can learn to expand from there and from there and just out and it's become so easy. Now and the obviously because it's based around the, system the conspiracies helped fucking ship because the conspiracy. MINDED i remember THE i think that WHEN i messaged about the particular, Topic i've messaged you. Before i'd listened to your, show and then you mentioned that in your. Show you And jonathan said, wow have we never done a short on? This AND i was, like, fuck have this message of these? Guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Perfect and.
Speaker 3: A lot of our inspiration does come from the cult members that will dm us and be, like, hey y'all should do a show on. This and it's like some of these things like we've touched on a couple of years, ago and like maybe we could revamp.
Speaker 2: It some of them's, like, wait what the fuck is? This how have you never heard of?
Speaker 1: This? Yeah BUT i Mean i'd already had the idea AND i already done the. Outline it was like two or three days like listening to the show and then you mentioned like this is the whole. Thing was like WHEN i, SAID i want to get my eyed out here, first because more thing like, this one's probably gonna have something.
Speaker 5: Similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah and then there was another One i'd laid out On mac and tyan ovella for a Super. SOLDIER a day, later you released an episode on a Super soldier AND i was, like, FUCK i don't know IF i can.
Speaker 5: Do this can sound Like i'm just. Copying it just happens.
Speaker 1: That synchronicity are some bullshit like that whatever the word.
Speaker 2: Is but, yeah the matrix is. REAL i. Guess fuck.
Speaker 1: Around the whole conspiracy. Thing it's, like there's a lot of CONSPIRACIES i, like And i'm more into conspiracy for this for the. Fun they don't you, know they don't keep me awake at, night, Right this is what this is WHY i like playing within the. System like the system is always going to. Be there's NOTHING i can do THAT i can learn to not let it bother me that. MUCH i can learn that like the money. System LIKE i explained this to my learners LIKE i had a few months. Ago one of them was, like, oh, really like you trained. US i was, like all, right now that you come. SNEAKERS i was, like all, right nice, one AND i bet you what like Him in a minute he, WENT i, Went i'm going to tell you the. Price. Yeah they just went, okay you went, well how much were? Yours and he's that that proud of. Himself one hundred and fifty. Pounds it was, like, yeah it's too. Expensive then how much they think mine? Were then he's like eighty, pound, no ninety, pound, no one hundred, pounds no one you went?
Speaker 5: Cheaper, went, yeah a lot. Cheaper twenty five pounds they cost.
Speaker 2: ME i want that to.
Speaker 5: Went you don't like, him, now do? You and he sat there and you're so. Confused he was, like.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: Don't he was like he didn't know what to sell.
Speaker 1: It but when you've got this image because it's been put there that something's only good if it costs.
Speaker 5: Something right, now you liked him UNTIL i told you the.
Speaker 3: Price oh, dude, yeah selling Merch we there my brother in, law he Former navy. Seal he and a couple of seal buddies. Aside they want to start.
Speaker 2: A t shirt. Company. Right there is a real scientific data that has been done on.
Speaker 3: This people are more likely to buy A t, shirt same, quality same, logo same all the. Things they are way more likely to buy A t shirt if it costs between thirty to forty dollars than if it costs ten to eighteen, dollars like to an exponential. Margin they will buy the thirty dollars shirt even if it's the exact same quality and price whatever of the eight of the ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Shirt.
Speaker 5: WHY i don't, know BUT i had the same. Thing like we when to check the price of the. Books it was, like, well if you make them a pound or a, dollar are you make them?
Speaker 1: Free most people probably won't want them because they'll think that they're not worth. Anything i'm, LIKE i get.
Speaker 3: That, well because we have been acclimatized to somehow the price tag is a quality thing rather than the actual the actual quality of it and the actual value of.
Speaker 2: It we associate value with price tag rather than value with. Quality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, like LIKE i, SAID i was thinking about, that AND i was, like, well that's What i'm going to do it. NOW i need to get him. OUT i need to get as many out so people can see. It BUT i know people are not going to pay for, it because he pays for fucking. Books and why would you pay for some guy you've never heard of a five pounds book when you can go by a well known writer for a five Pound i've reached out to like yourself and Obviously i've been On i've been ON i don't know if you, know generally On Subconscious. Realms he's normally on With Ny, patriot And i've been. On, Yeah i've been On brent's, Podcast Benet's sorry? Podcasting was it? FUCKING i feel really. Better remember it's a long.
Speaker 5: Name that's why.
Speaker 6: People do buy. Books. Yeah in my room right, now in my bedroom podcasting, SEAT i have three full.
Speaker 7: Bookshelves plus shelves on the wall that are covered in, books plus four more books shelves out in my living room that are full of.
Speaker 3: Books but how many of those books were from authors that you had never heard of before you spent money on their?
Speaker 2: Books?
Speaker 6: Uh quite a few of.
Speaker 7: Them, ACTUALLY i actually have signed copies of BOOKS i bought At Barnes noble that it was local artists That i've never read had sign, books AND i was, like you know, What i'm gonna buy them just in. Case, actually the majority of these books in this, room this one in, particular this woman actually has wrote me. BACK i have had a lot of correspondence with her Over. Instagram never heard of. Her it was a fluke. THING i think this is my signed copy actually THAT i. BOUGHT i don't know if this is the.
Speaker 6: One, yes it.
Speaker 7: Is so this is the signed copy of the one THAT i bought from, her AND i got it from her specifically From. INSTAGRAM i was, Like, hey is there ANYWAY i could buy a signed copy from?
Speaker 6: You and she wasn't very. Big now she's become a lot.
Speaker 7: Bigger she's on her second or, no she's on her third book, now BECAUSE i have both of.
Speaker 6: Them but you'd be amade is once people.
Speaker 7: Actually start hearing about you or seeing your, stuff or you go TO i don't know if you guys Have barnes And.
Speaker 5: Noble, no we have a lot Of stones around here AND. W. H.
Speaker 6: Smith, yeah so if you go.
Speaker 7: And set up tables a lot of people THAT i actually owned quite a few books from random people That i've met at A barnes And noble that's set up a table AND i went up and was, like what's your book? About tell me about your, story and some of THEM i don't even like that kind of, genre AND i ended up with them and they're actually pretty.
Speaker 5: Good so what one slight ADVANTAGE i do have is obviously that the learn is in.
Speaker 1: Work they all knew and whenever released them That i've said to them, Like i'm want to come back After christmas when the boxing one will be.
Speaker 5: READY i want to download it for. You i'm going to download. YOU i want to promote for you as.
Speaker 1: WELL i do have that little bit of an advantage Which i'm HOPING i can catch onto a bit of. Them And i've said someone LIKE i, went, okay if you download it AND i appreciate, IT i was, like you don't have to read, it, though.
Speaker 5: Read AND i actually.
Speaker 1: Thought i've had a lot come up to me into around and, go that's really good that And i'm, LIKE i don't know if it's blowing smoking LIKE i hope they're.
Speaker 2: Not they're extra. Credit.
Speaker 1: Bro well they've all say round and, gone it's really good, that you, know And i'm, LIKE i always, go is, it, yeah it's really. GOOD a couple of the tutors have read it and they they're enjoying. It So i'm hoping, that you, know it's more about at the minute just to download numbers And i'm hoping people are like it and then OBVIOUSLY i can get the ratings and. Stuff that's when it will, start you. KNOW I i'm pitching to an, agent and they go and look at, right you're selling them for. Free but he's got fucking fifty five star.
Speaker 5: You, know refuse.
Speaker 1: Here he must be doing something. Right they don't give a shit about how much. Money I'M i could sell him for a million pounds of book and make four. Million they don't give a. Fuck they'll just go he sold four bucks and putting them out for. Free they go with a thousand. Downloads that's a thousand people that don't know. Him if we've got a little bit of a machine behind, him that thousand could become ten, thousand one hundred.
Speaker 3: Thousand, well we're hoping that you going on this show and these other, podcasts well hopefully get you some more, downloads some more, publicity some more. Notoriety as we wrap this, episode where can the people download your? Books give us the, title where can they find? Them give a shameless plug all the. Things, SO i, Mean i'm not massive on The.
Speaker 1: Instagram i'm trying to work it. Out it's called THE viv verse. Thirteen so That's i'm going to spell this. Out so it V E V E V E R S e THIRTEEN viv verse.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, yes.
Speaker 1: GOTCHA i will be putting some more pictures on. There my main thing at the minute is if you tap my name in on On Amazon Raymond, sutherland there is one of a book By it's not by. ME i don't know what it, is but it's got the same name my books do come up on. There you have to pay for him there if you, do that's totally. Fine JUST i don't get any money for. Him i'm not asked about. That but they are free on is It kuboo books you can GET i know there the free books and bands And noble the free through The apple book. Apps so if you've got An apple, phone just open Up Apple, books type in mind, Name i'll come up there the free, books download, them have a. Read hopefully you'll like him if you do follow. Me if you do want to message me On instagram give me. Ideas i'm open. To but if someone wants to give me an, IDEA i will try and come up with an idea for a book for. Something i've got that fucking. Many you, Know i'm never opposed to get him three. Ideas IF i do take, off you Know i'm going to need all the ideas that can possibly. GET i feel that my artwork for the books is really well. DONE i got a lot of compliments on. THAT i will send you over some screenshots so you can have work with.
Speaker 5: Yourself hell, yeah there's a lot.
Speaker 1: THERE i.
Speaker 5: Know i've stored out a lot of fucking information. There i'm hoping some people can see. THAT i can jump around the houses and then make everything. Connect that's how all the books.
Speaker 1: Work the first, book what You saw is A Voodoo warrior The Hard, road And No mass is a. Boxer totally different, character same, character both, shadow both of both in the same. Universe two separate different rules ones a box or ones of who do You? Warrior what you should see that it's still the. Same all the rules APPLY i. Follow i've written out a doctrine that all my books will, follow so regardless of WHAT i, write everything should sound exactly like.
Speaker 5: Me it's not going to.
Speaker 1: Be i've wrote a boxing, book and i wrote a voodoo, book And i've wrote a book about the rippop just random.
Speaker 5: Ones it's, like, no that one and that one and that, one even though they're not the, same they all.
Speaker 1: Connect.
Speaker 7: YEAH i do like artworks for your, Books SO i pulled up the artwork for the One, yeah it's hard because there you go.
Speaker 1: Do the hard, road the hard, road and then no, mass no. Mass i'm really proud Of.
Speaker 6: Sick, yeah so it's pretty. Cool they're all really.
Speaker 2: Cool so the Good call.
Speaker 3: Members out, there go check them, Out go download as, books help him boost his own, algorithms d m. Him we're gonna put all the links in the show notes below to find him and the books.
Speaker 2: Themselves as a matter of.
Speaker 1: Fact i'm hoping THAT i get obviously a decent, size AND i want to come back and promote more and you, know loads of ship and you know it might never. HAPPEN i don't, know But i'm HOPING i. Do Fucking he's not the hard road one.
Speaker 6: THERE i like this one a. LOT i like that one, too SO.
Speaker 5: I slightly changed that one a little, bit And i'll send the updated version of.
Speaker 6: That The Haitian, word The Haitian revolution one is really sick. TOO i actually really enjoy the artwork and all of. Them they look really.
Speaker 1: Cool SO i, SAID i used to be really. GOOD i Mean i'm. Not i'm not as good as it used to, be BUT i used to be a really good art And i've always had the artistic.
Speaker 5: MIND i do feel as good as them, too are?
Speaker 7: Ill the is it on the that's on The instagram message that you've sent. Us you have all four of yours up on.
Speaker 5: There just give me one, Second i'll see IF i can.
Speaker 2: Fucking this is real, time this is a real, time this is.
Speaker 1: Happening i'll send you over the two boxing ones right, now hopefully they come through And i'm. Open when you look at.
Speaker 7: Him you might, go oh, wow, okay let's, see let's see a Little, yeah.
Speaker 2: Looks like Sucking Bill goldberg behind. Him holy, ship that's the.
Speaker 1: Idea, yeah my mate actually looks similar to, that and that's the that's the idea of going obviously a massive roy.
Speaker 5: Head you know that's not, right, obviously but you know that's the, idea and the no mass one as.
Speaker 1: Well it's obviously you can see slightly different variation that he's obviously off in the corner in the back, there so it's not standing tall now. Defeated, yeah, yeah, Wow i'm loving, it even if people downloaded just for the, one you, know, right it's.
Speaker 6: AWESOME i love it and actually really interesting and reading THEM i.
Speaker 7: HAVE i am trying to get to all the different people we've had drop books And i'm.
Speaker 6: Like, man oh, yeah, NO i have so many to.
Speaker 7: Read BUT i love books and it does sound really, interesting AND i love world building. Books so one of the authors behind me has like thirty something. BOOKS i actually read another author that has forty nine, BOOKS i, think or more. Now SO i will say that there are a lot of people out there that do love long. Series some people will say there is. NOT i will totally argue against that BECAUSE i know lots that enjoy long world building series AND i am one of those.
Speaker 6: FANS i enjoy it a. Lot SO i look forward to seeing all of your books in.
Speaker 1: Completions, absolutely it's more, than LIKE i, say the world building of the, universe THAT i can use these characters and SLIGHTLY i can Recirculate i've Got i've got a lot of other characters back and recirculate these and make them slightly, different and.
Speaker 5: Of them HALF i.
Speaker 1: Like, obviously my two daughters are two of the main characters that the, children well middle grade books and the young. Adults i'm hoping That obviously in a few years and walking down the street AND i heard the Name riything a couple of.
Speaker 5: Times i'm always going to go from my book that you, know you, know our ray or whatever it may.
Speaker 1: Be and, yeah the best thing about it all Is i've shown them too that they're really. Excited they can't wait to get theirs, now and you know they love them and they can now go through school as they start getting older and, go my daddy written a book about. Me hell, yeah you, know they might even go to high. School and someone might go just just you look like this person in this book has got the same, name and you might, go, yeah it's because it's.
Speaker 2: Me you, know.
Speaker 1: WHEN i eventually have grandkids and, stuff they can those to them and, go, oh my granddad broke this book about my. Mum and you, know IF i never make it, big IF i do make it, big then obviously everyone around me will Get my friend's names are in, there my mom's name in.
Speaker 2: Them you, know my.
Speaker 5: Brothers will get their characters.
Speaker 1: Eventually you.
Speaker 5: Know it's a family.
Speaker 2: Thing hell, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know and there's a lot of stuff in there that people will like to say certain, dates certain, times certain.
Speaker 5: Places people will never know What they're all personal to, me very personal to.
Speaker 1: Me and you, know it's not the only person that's not in the fucking books is.
Speaker 5: Me, Yeah i'm not gonna write myself And i'm the fucking up that big eddy.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, ray we want to thank you for coming on the show this evening slash Morning now that's been morning for you the whole time.
Speaker 2: And any the good cult.
Speaker 3: Members go to link in the description check out his, books download, them check them, out give, reviews all the, things all the, stuff and, hey if you want to buy the books, also there's that. Option we're gonna have links for all these things in the show notes. Below while you're there in those show, notes if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boy and then go to that LINK cec silver dot com and get your start. Today, also while you're down, there you may see a link for Or Good feels Cannabis. Seltzer if you would like to drink your weed rather than smoke, it then you can go ahead and go to the link in the description, below and if you go to that, link you'll get twenty percent off your order and free shipping to your door without any other shameless PLUGS i can think. Of raven out know if there's anything you wanted to. Promote, Nope, okay well then, Again, raymond thank you so much for coming on the. Show all the links in the description below for your, books all the. LITERATURE i cannot wait to see what happens with this, saga this universe that you're, building and hopefully you do make it. Big hopefully this shit takes off like wildfire and you become one of the great literary you, know minds of our.
Speaker 2: GENERATION i can't.
Speaker 3: Wait to see that happen and know that we were there in the beginning of it all when you were like just breaking out and starting to make your way in this.
Speaker 2: World, brother all, RIGHT i don't.
Speaker 1: Forget anybody me by the, way you, Know so if it that does, nothing you, KNOW i always remember where it helped along the.
Speaker 2: Way fucking, right, Man we appreciate you in your.
Speaker 3: Time with all that being, said good cult, members what you could do to also help not only Boost ray but boost the cult is.
Speaker 2: Too please hit the.
Speaker 3: Five, stars hit the shares of, life scrites, comments leave a postal reviews shares with differences of family sharfesa That we're here's the. Deal the more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening. Platforms the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then.
Speaker 2: Become potential cult members like the rest of.
Speaker 3: You, final ladies and, gentlemen why are you ready to go check Out, Menimistics jonathon's other show and getting the same lover respected over there at the five star reviews and the positivity in the. Comments come check out The cage To night and come join each of us for our Individual patreon lives we host Every wednesday night in nine Pm. Central links to those are in the description as. Well and we thank you for everybody's already.
Speaker 2: Gone and have done.
Speaker 3: So and with all of this being, said this was another beautiful episode of The cult Of.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy Now i'm the caje To night and there's one.
Speaker 3: Very, important extremely vital piece of information needs you to learn just as soon as humanly possible
Speaker 1: By a