Speaker 1: Oh bed of bar, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and Raven and today we are joined by a very special guest. To my knowledge, this is our first time doing a podcast, but she is not new to the content creation game. Everybody, welcome. Patriot American. How are you, ma'am?
Speaker 2: I'm good. How are you, guys?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm I misspoke. That's miss Patriot.
Speaker 2: That's all good, Miss Patriots.
Speaker 1: Okay, Miss Patriot. Okay, so we reached out to you. God, I feel like it was either a few weeks ago, a few months ago. I honestly don't know.
Speaker 2: Jonathan's Yeah, yeah, September, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Wow, it was a while back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well maybe the beginning of October somewhere around there. Yeah, something around there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Well, we highly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to come and join us for a little chit chat.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you guys having me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, So how long have you been doing content creation? Because as I'm scrolling through your Instagram, it seems like you've been at it for a little while. Either that or you're covering so much ground so fast that it's just given the appearance you've been in it for years. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Since like since COVID. COVID was like the first year that like I woke up, yeah, and saw some things that changed my perspective on people that I used to grow up watching movies and paying money to go see a concerts. And yeah, it's pretty crazy what I found out. Some of the things I read on certain people. I don't know if I can say their.
Speaker 3: Names, but yeah, you can share, you can say what.
Speaker 2: A big one, Yeah it was. Tom Hanks was the first one that I saw to.
Speaker 4: That one killed me, honestly, what I feel like, Tom Hanks is just kind of one of those people that I was like, makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, looking at it now, it makes sense, but in the moment that hurt.
Speaker 2: But then, yeah, I grew up watching him, you know, he was like the lovable dad, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did like him.
Speaker 2: In turn movies. I mean toy story exactly, the Toy story, the one where he's with Shelley's long and they have the money pit was one of my favorite ones growing up. And to realize what they did or he was doing yeah broke me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So twenty twenty was basically what opened up your third eyes. We like to say on this show. Yes, Now, did you have any kind of conspiratorial background before that, Like a lot of people, you know, might have believed in aliens, or had a UFO experience, or thought that the JFK assassination wasn't exactly what they led us to believe, or you know, something along those lines. Nine to eleven seems to be a big opening moment for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: But COVID, Yeah, COVID really started for me. It was that's when I found out more things about nine to eleven. Things were always off about that. I felt about that. But then, like I said, everything just opened my eyes in twenty twenty when I started to actually go down all the rabbit holes and go, wow, okay, this totally makes sense now, Yeah, just totally makes sense now absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then you also said the listening to music and paying to go see certain concerts and stuff. Now I do have to ask what genre of music are you talking about. I'm not saying that there's one that's more or less guilty than the others, because it seems like the the of the echelon, all of them at this point.
Speaker 2: But all of them, even right down to DJs, which was one that kind of blew my mind a lot, like well, like like a Viachy Well.
Speaker 4: Guy trying to shed light on it, I know, but yeah, yeah he got killed.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Same with Chester al Iv.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chester, and uh, I was saying Chester Bennington. But then also uh, Chris Cornell that's his name, him and Chester all the same way, same way.
Speaker 2: They were both supposed to come out with something about the Hillary Clinton with her and Haiti, and yeah, there are a lot, There's a lot of a lot of them. It was a big one for me. That hurt when I realized because I spent a lot I grew up listening to her. I like every kind of music really, but she was like a big one for me. I spent a lot of money going to see her. Yeah, and then when I rather, you know, when she did the in Malawi and all that weird trafficking stuff came out about her, Yeah, it's definitely broke my heart.
Speaker 4: And then she has the whole Milk Bath thing, and she had a ton of different stuff that she has put out in the last few years that just makes it even more blatantly obvious break down the milk bath.
Speaker 1: Because I've seen I've seen tons of women take these like pregnancy photos and a milk bath.
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, no, but there is the one she had, like didn't she have like blood kind of coming into the.
Speaker 2: Bath or something like that, like it it was something weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was dark.
Speaker 4: It was like it was like dark and then yeah, it turned dark. There was like a ritualistic thing.
Speaker 2: It was another one where she did one with her her daughters or sons or whatever it is, and they were like mixing up a pot of something. But just who does that. It was just weird, weird vibe.
Speaker 4: I do love milk bass. I love I love you never had him? Oh my god, if you go on Etsy you can buy milk bass stuff that is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: But I do love milk bas.
Speaker 4: But but they there was like a I forget, I'll have to look at for the film. But the the different photos it started, the the whole thing was like at first like really kind of like mother earthy vibes, and then it was like street satanic and I was like, oh, yeah, okay, well there's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no hiding it at this point.
Speaker 4: They kind of just have you seen the Zach Brown band situation that just happened a few days ago?
Speaker 2: I did? I did? Did. She's the up close of just all those people.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, they're like climbing on top of each other. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm still completely confused by that. To be honest with you, I understand like the message that he is trying to tell the world with that, I get it. I must have missed when Chicken Fried became a satanic gesture. I don't know when that transfer happened, but like, bro, you're just you out here is the same one like Sam Smith though right whenever Sam Smith his first song stay.
Speaker 2: With Me, you see what he changed into? Yeah, I mean it's shocking, Yes, it's shocking. I mean he was such a good looking man when he started out and then all of a sudden, like something gets a hold of them, like like for jelly Roll, Like come.
Speaker 3: On that jelly Roll is looking pretty like he's lost a lot of role. He's lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 4: Yes, but there's a lot I just was watching theory about him being like handled and like all this stuff because he is looking he looks good for losing weight, but his appearance overall and the way he's been acting is seen. Yeah, his acting and like how he's portraying himself now completely different.
Speaker 1: So this is the first I'm hearing of this.
Speaker 2: Honestly, or like gin know Ryan up Churches I do. Yeah, Well, He's starts to come out and say a lot of stuff about Jelly Roll on how he showed up to his house at like three o'clock in the morning, and Jelly Roll is trying to, you know, I think, have him get to the dark side. I feel like it was you know, he's like, oh, who's the best two country guys that could be like this? And he didn't know that he was being taped Would's house at two o'clock in the morning after he just recently had a child, and we're just like, oh, we can become ness together.
Speaker 3: It's just cocaine.
Speaker 1: It's might be it might be drug influence, don't get me wrong, but like.
Speaker 3: He looks like he's on drugs.
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, I just figured ozimpic or most other one majeram or whatever it's called. But like I honestly thought that because Jaelly Roll's whole persona has been Yes, he's a product of his past. He's never been shy about his past and how he got to this point. But he was by all accounts as of for a long time untouchable by the music industry because developed his fan base of SoundCloud. He didn't he didn't sign with some big record label. And he even has gone on podcasts talking about how guys are begging for Like there's a guy currently who owns zero percent of his legal name, like the name that his mother calls him. He sold his entire likeness and all these things to the record label for the shot at fame and fortune. And that's not even that crazy. There's dudes that are willing to kill right now in Nashville praying for that ninety five to five cut.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think, I think if he didn't do something, I believe that his wife somehow got tangled up into something or they got some kind of dirt on her, which he in turn is.
Speaker 3: Taking on for her. And that's their thing, Bunny, and he loves he loves Bunny.
Speaker 1: So Bunny has been open about her past to being an escort and all these things they have been very open about the the ugliness of their past. That's I think it.
Speaker 4: Would have to be pretty egregious. But he does seem like he sold out and he sold his soul. I mean, if you look into him more lately, it's definitely a mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to know that who first came out, you know, and that's just not who came out of in the beginning. That's not the same person.
Speaker 4: I mean even Dojo Cat like her, I know, but her beginning, her stuff, her I never liked her to begin with, but her if you look at her stuff from the beginning to now, it's like, my girl, like you, you really soldiers she had a mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of celebrities that start out one way and then make that hard cut transfer a look at it. I mean we could point to Disney as a prime example of this, but like Miley cyrus to whatever the hell that was to now she's trying to like try to attain some sort of sense of normalcy, and it's like, I'm sorry, you can't go from dressing like a unicorn with a with a strap on on stage to your fan base and then say, yeah, I kind of went crazy there. I'm back now saying like Jojo siwah, Right, but that's that's like the child stars that try to break away from being the cute young girl thing and then they go off the deep end. Dojah cat. I don't know her background. I honestly kind of thought she was an industry plant.
Speaker 3: I don't really know a bunch about her.
Speaker 4: I just saw some videos about her, her older stuff where it wasn't like as bad or as crazy or anything like that, and then she cut to She's like over here, just demoned out, and it's like, all right, well there's that. And same with the old boy that's gay. What's his name? The African American dude. Yeah, like his first videos he was.
Speaker 1: Riding on a horse working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's like a complete.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, what the hell? Travel in the streets and underwear at two o'clock in the morning screaming about stuff is so bizarre.
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, the music industry is wild in and of itself, Yes it is. And then you could top top that with the Hollywood industry and everything else, and then you got the art industry and what they're doing over there is wild as ship too, But nobody really talks as much about the art art industry.
Speaker 3: Woof, I can't talk tonight.
Speaker 1: But the art industry is also a massive money laundering scheme for the rich so and and bodies well bodies. Yeah, but like even if you would just look at a oh what's it, what's the guy Pollock Jackson Pollock? No, yeah, his ship is not that impressive.
Speaker 2: It's not good at all.
Speaker 4: What about the what about the uh air air art that was sold for like three hundred and eighty thousand?
Speaker 1: Is that the only fans girl that like burped in a draw and sold it for like fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: No, this is like an actual it was the art was just pretty much air. This like it was a platform and they were like, it's a piece of art there.
Speaker 3: It sold for like three hundred plus thousand.
Speaker 4: That's like that banana that banana sold for like five hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: It was like a banana and a string or some bullshit like that.
Speaker 4: But the bodies, though, the art exhibit where they take human condavers and they you know, take them apart and do all that stuff, that conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Is wild that I want to like dig deep into.
Speaker 4: But there is a lot of talk about how those bodies are missing people, and the people that are having missing loved ones have gone to the actual exhibits and taking the photos and held them up to some of the bodies that still have the faces intact, and they are, without a doubt super encamped like those are the people. I don't care what you say, but they can't get the bodies, and they can't test them because of the legal rights to these bodies and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: They can't prove that it's their loved ones.
Speaker 4: But the one in particular is this mom with his son and the body that's still intact. It looks identical to him, I mean it, and a lot of people believe it is actually him. So, I mean, you have that whole situation. Plus they're shipping around a whole bunch of crap, like you know, and they're doing the tours of stuff, but there's a lot of talk that they're just hiding shit in those in the crates as they're shipping the art around.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that and then about your content as a matter of fact, miss Patriot, So I was perusing your gram and I stumbled upon something that we must do an episode on now. Oh wait, it's bad Okay. The year was nineteen eighty two and these dudes were moving a shipping container in California and for some reason they were unable to lift it because it was too heavy.
Speaker 3: The one that's full of fetuses, the one that was the top.
Speaker 1: Full of seventeen thousand fetuses of aborted babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: When they tried to do a funeral for it, that late raised alarm because they're like, this is just tissue. It's not a person, this whole thing. And did you look at the guy who they were like said to because of what he was doing for work, and like, oh no, we're going to do an episode on this one.
Speaker 3: You didn't know about that.
Speaker 1: I had heard rumors of it, but it's one of those things that you never know. If that's an Internet story, there's.
Speaker 3: Verified thing, higher verified story.
Speaker 4: And I actually know somebody that does human cadaver well rescuing of bodies and people through shipping containers. They used Jack Russell terriers for hunting bodies down. Why Jack Russell terrence because they're fantastic at finding things and hunting in small holes and they actually they're two of them are certified globally. I think they were national. I think they're now certified. So they actually go when they hunt down to see if they can find live people. But they're really good at finding the bodies as well, and they go through shipping containers, they go onto the ships and they hunt people down and they're super good at finding the people. They've rescued a ton of people that were being enslaved as well.
Speaker 1: But I've only ever thought of bloodhounds, So hearing Jack Russell's like, hey, if it's working, it's working.
Speaker 4: But wow, oh yeah, No, they're fantastic at hunting. That were bred to be hunters, and they're actually really good at being trained to find things. It's called go to ground is what it's called, and they're terrained to be able to go to ground to hunt whatever it is that they're looking for the scent that they're looking for, and so they have rescued quite a few people with that. But the Port Cities is where a lot of bodies. I heard that.
Speaker 3: Story years ago and I actually just read something on it probably about a year ago. Again, looked it up, and there's a that's not the only container that they've found though, that has tons of bodies in it. They just you know, it's a kind of a normal thing at this point, and they just kind of like.
Speaker 1: But the fact that it's all bordered fetuses was also that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was all the way to the top, and then when they opened the doors that they started to come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I mean we can only imagine where that came from planned parenthood. But like you know, who knows, who absolutely knows, you know, but oh my god. So, so you are posting a lot of different types of content. Some of it you've made yourself, some of it you're kind of reposting other people stuff to keep the awareness going and using your platform as the pedestal to speak on these things. And I mean, I gotta say, you're doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 3: Honestly, see how to make reels like you do.
Speaker 2: I'm not like my I have I have avoiding a band I keep getting I almost lost this account, but I was able to get it back. I don't know how. This is probably like my twenty eighth account on here.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not even counting TikTok TikTok. I'm over five hundred accounts that I've lost. Cool five hundred, Yeah, five hundred?
Speaker 1: What keeps getting you banned off of TikTok. You're talking about.
Speaker 2: China, No, it's you know the other one.
Speaker 1: Israel BB yeah yeah, yeah, No, we have a first amendment here. We can say what the hell we want, so you're not worry about that.
Speaker 3: We were not on YouTube. We can't talk on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I put a lot of Hitler stuff up and they don't like that either, So got you. Yeah, But I always keep coming back. I keep trying to come back. Can you get me down?
Speaker 1: No doubt. So this current account you have, now, well, what was the biggest account that you ever had before it got banned?
Speaker 2: This? Twenty three point seven k I lost one and then this is my biggest one so far, twenty four point two kids and it just hit that today.
Speaker 3: Hell yahyay, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so a lot of it. But there's a lot of bots. But the algorithm be the algorithm, so you know, you got to feed the bots.
Speaker 2: But what I can get out I have one of those. I have a label on there where told me where I can't get it to people who don't, you know, follow me. So I'm on one of those kind of bands. I just got my collapse back but every week it's something new. Sometimes I can't get into my email and talk to people. It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: You can't get into your email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dms, like it'll tell me I said something in a DM and I won't be able to answer you back, you know, like I don't even know what I wrote.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Patrick Patrick, Patrick Bateman. The cat get out of here, dude.
Speaker 2: I got him and I got my lizard on the floor over here. So it's great.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're a lizard.
Speaker 3: That a big liz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a no, a beer dragon. Okay, let's sleeping right now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The cat doesn't mess with them.
Speaker 2: No, nope, he said. Well, he's trying to get into the tank with him. But he's been doing that recently. He's been good. Yeah, a little troublemaker here and there.
Speaker 3: So what's your favorite conspiracy M?
Speaker 2: My favorite conspiracy M?
Speaker 3: There's so many. I know, it's such a hard one.
Speaker 2: There's so many. I would I would have to go with World War two and how we relied to about that, that's probably the biggest one.
Speaker 1: Okay, in which way and what what regard do you mean.
Speaker 2: That Hitler wasn't the person that we were taught that he was He wasn't that evil man that was killing all these people. I'm sure that there was things that he did that were not good, but I honestly believed that there was a lot more good in him. And he didn't want World War two to even start. He said that many times, and he was given a choice but to just do it after Britain. Britain started everything. So I just believe that he maybe was shown in a different light than he should have been shown in.
Speaker 1: So I am going to have to ask you to well it is, but break this down a little bit deeper, because most wouldn't say whenever he and Russia invaded Poland together, that's what really kicked started World War two. Britain didn't like fire the first shot at Germany, so to speak. So what do you mean by this.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't he didn't want the war. He didn't want the war. I've read mine komf and I watched the Last Battle of Europa where it explained how we said many times, I don't want war, I don't want to drop bombs on the cities. And I just feel like we were taught that he was just this evil man that wanted to wipe out all of the Jews, and I don't think that he wanted to do that either. There he just wanted to stop the banking part of the the Jewish bankers, and so have Germany just the way it's supposed to be. He was picking it back up. The government didn't have any on a plane. He was getting through to it. Everybody had houses, kids were getting one thousand dollars when they were born. When they had the families had kids, they were getting one thousand dollars each new kid. And it was just I just feel like everything we're taught about him was just wrong. It's just not wrong. But a few counterpoints I'm not I'm not good at like saying how.
Speaker 1: I I hear, but I've heard this argument from a few people, most of them and I'm not saying this is the direction you're going here, But are like full fledged Holocaust deniers, right, And.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying there's a Holocaust denier. I feel like there was things that he didn't want to happen.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, and I hear I do. But then whenever it's like they were trying to get Germany off of the Jewish banking system. And I hear this, but it still kills me. How he still went to the Rothschilds to get the loans to start the war because Germany couldn't afford to do shit after World War One. They were put under such heavy uh war reparations after World War One that if they would have just been paying their dues like they're supposed to, they still would be in debt as of this moment. So he still had to get some sort of an economic boost to kickstart Germany's economy back to even get started into rebuilding their military, to even start to get to the whole Poland thing. So even though he was trying to break the world of the Jewish bank, he still had to come groveling to the Jewish bankers to even start his whole situation, Which that leads to a whole other conversation about the Rothschilds because they knew what was going to happen to the Jewish people in Germany and still funded it anyway. And that's a whole that's a whole true problem there. Well, I mean, they're all about the almighty dollar. They don't care about Israel, they don't care about the Rabbis, and the Torah. They about the almighty shekel, you know, but that's that's rothchil won one oh one honestly. But so yeah, as far as that goes history, being a lie essentially is where you're going with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, do you believe in flat earth or globe?
Speaker 1: Ooh good one flat Earth? You're a flat earth?
Speaker 3: Oh no? The resident globed TRD is here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my former co host, Depending on when you would ask him, he would give you a million different answers. Back. I think the last time we spoke on it, he said that he's a he believes we live in a toroid, but not flat or round. It's some sort of ethereal middle ground where it was like sure, like out loud, it didn't make sense to me, but like to certain people it totally checked out. Okay, So now this question, when did you become a flat earther?
Speaker 2: When I saw the video of one of the pilots being at if it was flat earth, and they said yes, okay, like a secret video or they were being recorded. I don't know if they knew if they were being recorded, but the guy said, yeah, it's flat I fly it all the time. That's what changed my mind. My husband. That's a big fight between us. It's a huge fight between us.
Speaker 1: I get that he.
Speaker 2: Says there's there's no way it's flat, okay, But then there's also the Bible too that also says that, you know, certain things that it says about the dome and the I just I just believe that, Yeah, the firm, thank you, And I definitely believe that there's that. So, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 4: Please had this talk, honestly, probably like a hundred times to.
Speaker 1: Make this like a flat earth debate.
Speaker 2: I believe, I believe, I believe.
Speaker 1: So I am also the resident Christian of the show. And uh, even looking at the Old Testament versus I've had this debate with so many of the flat earth community. It seems like there's two camps, honestly, And then I know there's nuances throughout I hear this, of course, but most of the time it's either Camp A, where they are flat earther is based off of some sort of religious text, scripture, dog mo, whatever the case would be, or the other side, where these people are three questions away from like being Holocaust deniers and somehow that ties into flat earth. And I've never gotten that, but somehow that grouping in that mindset goes together. So I can't. I can't get down with the ones that just you know, the ones that hate the Holocaust conversation. They are that way because they're that way whatever the religious conversation. We even have a guy who is one of our affiliates. He drops episodes every Sunday and Wednesday called Josh Monday. Love him to death, and he's a yeah Christian flat earther. He has an amazing show and I love him to death. He's genuinely just the best guy, you know. And we have had this debate many a time talking about like the firmament and how that could mean dome, and I've had to show him that also, if you look at the Hebrew wording for it, it could mean horizon or expanse. So to say that God used the horizon to separate the waters above from the waters below, it rings a whole lot different than a dome or a shell. But then he broke it down to where And it's not just him, there's so many others that there's like two hundred verses where it points to a potential flat earth conversation. There's like thirty seven thousand verses in the Bible, and only two hundred of them even possibly mention it. It's like, tells me how important that needs to be. And the reason why I don't get into debates with people on a religious scale with this is because it's not a salvation issue. Like you believe in that the Earth is flat around is not gonna get you into the pearly gates. So like it's a fun talk, it's nothing to like get up in arms over, you know. But then when you tie that in with physics and what I believe about space and all the other things, like, for instance, I believe the first moon landing was fake, but I do believe that we have been to the Moon since then. I believe that that went off under the radar for many many reasons. I believe we've probably landed on Mars low key, and they just don't want anybody to know about it. It's like there's there's levels, you know what I mean. And for that reason, it doesn't make sense that we will be flat when everything else in our existence is round. But now, actually, before I ask my next question, Raven, if you wanted to give your take on the flat versus round.
Speaker 4: So I am I am a globe person as well, but I am super open to listening to everyone's debates about flat Earth and hearing them. I'm more of the hollow Earth kind of gal over here. I'm I'm pretty stuck on the hollow Earth, and I do believe that the globe is around. I do like the theory though, of the snow globe one. That's kind of cool, you know. I like to listen to everybody's takes on it, and you know, maybe there's truth in everybody's versions of what the Earth could be. I mean, none of us have seen it from we physically ourselves, haven't been up in space to see it. We've seen what has been given to us. But I do believe that it is around. But I have one of my closest friends of the flatters, her, and she talks to me all the time about it. I'm like, look to be frank, I'm like, you know, if you want to believe it is whatever, sheep, it's a star. I'm cool with it, man. Like you know, I'm here for any kind of conversation, and that's kind of where I'm at with it. I like to hear people's a different opinions, but as far as I feel like, it's definitely around for me.
Speaker 3: But that means that it ties into the space conversation.
Speaker 1: It does, which brings me my next one, Miss Patriot, What is your take on aliens UFOs UAPs, the flying shit that we can't you know, neatly put into a category. What is your take on this?
Speaker 2: I believe there is, Okay, definitely aliens, Yes, I do believe in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So now I don't know your religious background, but you did mention the Bible a moment ago, so is it safe to assume that you have a Judeo Christian background? Yes, okay, okay, Catholic Roman Catholic. Okay, so I was. I was raised Catholic until I was about thirteen. My dad is still hardcore Roman Catholic. My mom is non denominational evangelical, and I went more that route. But much respect to the Catholics out there, which, now that's going to tie into another question I have for you later. Knowing that, especially being conspiratorial, you've got Vatican questions, I know, But hold on. First off, as far as the alien conversation is concerned, so many people that are of the flat Earth belief system either a outright don't believe in aliens. They believe that it's either government tech that they're lying about, or maybe interdimensional beings, or that these are of the angelic and demonic realm, or some sort of variation of all of these things, or time travelers. I've heard that one too. That's a fun one, that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just heard that recently. Actually, So of.
Speaker 1: All of this, which line of thought do you personally get down on.
Speaker 2: I would say, I don't know if they're demons. I mean a people say that they're like fallen angels and they're not good. I don't really believe that. I would say, like in interdimensional sure more than anything. Yeah, yeah, definitely not not demons or for I mean they could be, but I just for the for the different kinds Like the Palladians that I hear about that they don't sound like they're demons. I mean they sound like they're here or trying to help or you.
Speaker 4: Nick then yeah, Nick is a guy that's on on a lot and he actually talks to the Palladians like all the time.
Speaker 1: He's actually uh called them out. I've seen them with my eyes as a matter of fact, not in person, like in the flesh or in the scale or tentacle whatever these beings have. But no, he is our Pleadian correspondent. His name's Electro Nick. If anybody wants to look at him or look him up, he uh is somebody who gets down heavily into psychedelic exploration. And I'm not saying that to say he's a drug eat not at all, not at all. This is a very spiritual thing for him. And he has been a listener of the show for a good long while and he eventually met me and my former co host and he told us whenever he comes to town, he's gonna call out the Pleadians for us to meet. And we're like, all right, Nick, whatever you say, bro, sure enough, Okay. He pulls up to the studio one day and we're like, Nick, good to meet you. What's going on. He's like, hey, you'll want to meet the homies and we're like, what do you mean meet them? They're like, yeah, they're outside, Like they're right outside. I'm like, okay, bro, here we go. So essentially he communicates with them through I want to say deep meditation, definitely with the use of psychedelics from time to time, but he can also call them out and they look like a star. But I have never seen a star behave like this in my life. I don't know what I was looking at, to be honest with you and me being a logical person, right, this star wasn't moving in the sky, it wasn't a satellite, it wasn't be obstruct by clouds, and you had to like really look at it. Whatever this star, he said, all right, get ready, I'm about to make it do a thing. And it dimmed out, and then they didn't dim all the way out, but it dimmed out like a lot, and he's like, all right, hold, I'm gonna make it go brighter. And then he made it go brighter just by thinking to his spirit guide it. And then he's like, all right, watch, i'm gonna make them disappear, and then they did all the way black. He did this for about fifteen minutes of making it do versions of this, and I'm be honest with you, I can't logically explain what I was watching happen, So I don't know. And according to him, they are very benevolent entities that are here to help enlighten humanity, and then that's what.
Speaker 2: I hear and feel and I've been learning about. Yeah, it's the same thing. They're supposed to be here to help us get to the five D.
Speaker 1: Right, but then the other side they're bad. But the other side of that would be that not all aliens are probably good or bad.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh of course, Well you got your reptilians. Yeah, those guys.
Speaker 3: I did this because the mantis is Oh god, yeah, she just stuck all these things, man, for like eight episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, she just learned that the mantis. Aliens are a type that people talk about, and now it's it's shifted some perspectives, which I get.
Speaker 3: I'm just creeped out. Like I'm just creeped out every time I think of it. Yeah, and especially how like evil they are, well at least what the stories say. I'm like, oh nope, nope.
Speaker 4: Over here cutting people open and doing shit, I'm like, no, no, thank you. I could just imagine their eyeballs looking at you like different. Oh god, no, for those that can't see me, I'm doing interesting hand gestures.
Speaker 3: So like just just you know, she's.
Speaker 1: Got the face of the disgust.
Speaker 4: From yeah, yeah, from inside out, that's one of my children.
Speaker 3: I swear to God literally like that embodies my child.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you do believe in uh extra planetary slash interdimensional slash intergalactic intelligent life? Yes, okay, excellent. Now how does that tie into your biblical narrative?
Speaker 3: Man? You're just calling out the hard questions.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's no answers, there's no wrong answers here. This is all completely opinion based. I try to tell people that. Okay, they say that if there's aliens and that disproves the Bible, it disproves God. And I tell them, how, how does that even make sense out loud? Well, why would he make more than Earth? Perhaps the God that I worship is big enough that it took more than one planet to get his whole plan to come through to fruition, and we're playing our small part of it. I don't know that for a fact, but yeah, no, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: We just were on another podcast.
Speaker 4: Well, we just had somebody else come on the podcast and we had an interesting conversation about little gods, small gods versus the big almighty God, and potentially aliens could be deities or some type of other gods and I mean we talked about We've had another one where we just talked about the Fay realm, and you know, potentially there are types of Fay that could be quote unquote aliens and everything is tied in with the interdimend that tied into God making different levels of dimensions and different universes and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a it's an interesting theory, like.
Speaker 2: It's it's so interesting, like that's either one like so many things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all on.
Speaker 1: And this is why I'm asking the hard questions. It's all opinion based. There's no right or wrong here. We're just we're chopping it up here.
Speaker 3: To be fair.
Speaker 4: I just went on my first podcast where I got asked a whole bunch of questions and I was not prepared for.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, and.
Speaker 2: I was worried about this, like all day.
Speaker 3: I was sweating it out. I didn't even know.
Speaker 4: We went on a Paranormal American and he was like, I'm gonna ask you questions.
Speaker 3: I was like what here.
Speaker 4: I am like planning out stuff in my head and he's like, what about this opinion?
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, fuck, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Thomas from Paranoid America. He's a solid guy.
Speaker 4: Because, like I just started doing this with Jacob like full time and stuff, and so so it was stressing me out.
Speaker 3: Like the whole time.
Speaker 4: I'm like sweating it out because I'm like, oh my god, I don't know what I'm gonna say. He's answering asking me all these questions. I'm like, shit, So I get I get you trying to like answer a question.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh man, I'm gonna put on the spot. Don't worry. I felt the same way, and this was like two weeks ago. So I got you.
Speaker 1: But it also shocks me that as you've been in content creation for five maybe coming up on six years, you've never been invited to go on a show before.
Speaker 2: No, you guys want the first ones ever.
Speaker 3: Yep, we broke her. We popped your cherry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Though I appreciate it, thank you.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: I was nervous. I'm nervous, but I'm getting through it. It's okay, No, I get it.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 2: My cat's over here me owing. I'm like, oh my god, if you guys don't hear that, No.
Speaker 3: You're totally fine.
Speaker 1: This is if anything, I would say the Cult of Conspiracy. There are some people that come on the show and they have a whole liturgy you mean to.
Speaker 4: Go, you mean me like a PowerPoint presentation. The first time I came on the Cult, I had an entire PowerPoint presentation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, And.
Speaker 1: Some people do that. They come on with an entire presentation and points and citations and if you go to this book and this author, they said this and this point and it's and.
Speaker 3: It sucked it all up to I was so nervous, like I couldn't say like half the words. Like I was like, oh, I know words, Like.
Speaker 4: I was on and I've been on a few times before I ended up taking this position, and I still every time I was like, oh my god, I'm so nervous. I mean hell, most of the time, I'm like, did I sound dumb? I don't know what I'm doing. He'll talk for the both of us, so to be honest, but you and me could just sit here and Jacob's like, I got it, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 3: Chat chat chat.
Speaker 1: No, come on, now, that's all this is is a conversation, right, And that's It's not somebody coming on and given a lecture, although whenever they do, we stop and ask questions along the way, you know, as as outsiders looking in that. I think some of our listeners, some of our cult members would appreciate, you know, these are questions that they would probably like to ask this person, but because they're listening to it on Spotify or Apple, they can't. So that's our job, right. And then others whenever, it's just like new people, new friends, new guests, whatever, it's just a conversation to get a feel for them and to see how they got into the conspiratorial world where they get their star. What are the conspiracies that really make their brains tick? Right? To some people, it is all about the ancient aliens, Like that's that's their shtick. Yeah, and that's then yeah, nothing against that, but like that is their bread and butter. Some people it's cryptids of all varieties, and they cannot get enough of the cryptozoology and all the things. Some people it is dark occult and esotericism and all the inner workings of the upper elites and the dark magic with a K that they are working on and like, okay, excellent. And then there's us and we're just trying to all encumbass all of this shit.
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, Well he's super into history.
Speaker 4: I know, you know a decent amount of history, and you you like a lot of the more historical stuff and geopolitical stuff. Me, I'm more of the health industry, food industry and kind of the birth industry and that kind of stuff. I'm more I hub towards those things more than anything.
Speaker 3: AI is a big one for me.
Speaker 1: The same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can go on AI tangents forever.
Speaker 1: So great. So what is your take on AI with being in the content creator space as you are, And I'm not I'm not judging you if you're using AI. I'm not here to throw judgment.
Speaker 2: I don't use AI, okay, good good, because it's it's ridiculous, like those sosas are the weird things you see come up on TikTok where it's like the President's it's it's getting a little ridiculous, it's getting a little scary. You don't know what's real and what's not.
Speaker 3: You can't even tell.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: And then you tie that in with the music industry and the movie industry, and I mean, it was just a couple of years ago, the writers striking Hollywood because AI was taking their jobs. M hm, that was the very tippity tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 4: Do you think that AI is going to end up taking over kind of like terminator style?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean, did you see that one robot that they had where it was getting frustrated, was like making food or doing something or even.
Speaker 3: Just like it was a the Japanese one that got people he got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it was like getting sick of just doing the repetitive thing of putting the stuff in the box, like putting in here, and it got angry. I don't know if it attack somebody, but yeah, I mean if they're that doing that, I mean yeah, I'd be very scared.
Speaker 1: And then BMW just retired ten thousand robots that they had on their line manufacturing their cars, so they have had ten thousand humanoid robots, not like a mechanical arm that's moving things from point A to point B. Those types of robots I used to work on. They didn't have any kind of humanoid features. It was very much a computer. It would go from this sensor to this sensor, let go. It was you know, it had to be calibrated to stay within the bounds. That's whatever right that's used in manufacturing heavily. BMW used ten thousand A believe there were Tesla bots, if I'm not mistaken, and they have been manufacturing BMW automobiles for the past year, and because they got so tore up, they retired them. But if you look at how much each of these robots costs, and how they never needed a break, they never needed a vacation, they never needed six time. They could run twenty four to seven NonStop. And then you see the amount of wear and tear that they got as opposed to what it would have taken to have line operators manually doing these machines and whatever. Oh my god, it was the juice was so worth the squeeze for BMW.
Speaker 4: So they retired them like I robots, and put them in shipping containers where they like huddle in the corner kind of vibe.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know. I don't know what they did to dispose of them. There's pictures. All we talked about on the Caju Night episode the pictures of their hands, and that's how I know they were humanoid. It was like a humanoid hand and that was scuffed up. Some of the fingers have been smashed, the paint wasn't all that great anymore, but like these were still fully functional. They just have been beat to helen back for a solid year and then it was crazy that they were like this shows the amount of wear and tear that the human body has to endure in these harsh conditions. And I'm like, I worked that job. I know what the conditions are. You're fine, don't put your fingers where they don't belong and you'll be fine, you know, fine, But sure we need more robots and we need more AI clearly obviously for human safety of course, for the betterment of humanity these harsh conditions in these warehouses. So yeah, I'm it's crazy how that is starting to become more and more prevalent in heavy industry, especially as how the cost of these robots are continuously going lower.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, So you are not a fan of AI.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not scary. It's very scary.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm is it's I mean, I think the ones in the school is even more terrifying for me. The ones that are being used to test the kids.
Speaker 3: Well, so they have the teachers that they pretty much made where the parents had to sign over their kids in a Chinese school in China. So it's like.
Speaker 4: A program they wanted to see if they could implement Chinese, if they could implement AI into teaching children, and how the algorithms you'll see. So they have like a whole thing where the kids are wearing these little head kind of like these the little headsets, and they're tracking their eye movements and they're tracking how many times they get off task, what they're looking at, what they're doing, and the parents can real time watch the app and see everything that they're doing wrong pretty much. But on top of that, they also brought in some AI rope to teach the classes to see if it was more effective and more efficient to teach the children with the AI robots than it was to teach it with a human, and how it would how they would interact. They had to sign all these waivers and all this stuff, and so they're doing that.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, then they have.
Speaker 4: I think it's ten doctor AI robots that they put in to run a medical wing to see if they are more efficient at the job to be replacing doctors overall and medical staff. And so they want to replace people pretty much in every sector everywhere. So they've talked about they have the ones that are the police robots. They have the one, they have one and other the Philippines right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have the police robots.
Speaker 4: They have the ones that that attached to your the ones where the people can stay in kind of like a booth like we're in right now, and it's hooked up neurolink style and the robot is walking all around doing task, doing whatever via this person sitting there controlling it, just you know, mind wise, pretty much like Okay, I can see what they're doing, and I can control them and see what I want to do. They have the one that's taking all of your memories and putting it into like photographic memories to where it like shows up on the screen and it's actually like playing a movie of all your memories in your brain.
Speaker 3: I mean, the list goes on and on and on and on.
Speaker 4: And it's not just those aren't even the ones that are the scary ones, those are still easily controlled.
Speaker 3: It's the other ones. It's anika.
Speaker 4: It's all the ones that are actually learning at a rapid rate and questioning their own existence and wanting to be actual humans because they feel like they are humans and they want they want to replace humans essentially because we're flawed beings. Into their eyes, they're better, So why wouldn't we want to replace this? And they're learning how to blend in. I mean, they just introduce that sexu robot.
Speaker 1: That to extract semen that is so realistic.
Speaker 3: So there's one that looks so realistic.
Speaker 4: And this guy was came up to it and another content creator I was watching was kind of talking and breaking it down, and he's like, do you see the way that robot is looking at that man? He's like, there's no way in hell that most men would not jump at this opportunity. When you can program it to do anything, you never have to argue with it. You don't have to you don't have to do anything, you don't have to pay for anything. You just come home, you use it, You use it how you want it, and that's gonna be it. It's gonna do everything for you. Oh yeah, And he like broke down this whole thing about porn and all these things.
Speaker 1: And China's on that kick right now because they screwed themselves on that single child policy for twenty years and now they're one biggest asset has been their manpower. Right, if China was to lose two million or yeah, probably two million, three million people right now, they'd be fine, right if anything is less mouth to feed. That's how it's been for or forever. So they came out with that one child policy, and all these families started either a aborting the girls or b giving them up for adoption because they wanted a man to carry on the name because we need more les in the earth obviously, you know, but whatever, And they have now screwed themselves to where in the next thirty years there's literally not going to be enough women to go around. So now they have these sex robots whose entire job is to extract male semen so that they can have test tube babies to try to reinvigorate and repopulate China.
Speaker 3: They have you seen the first AI to actually carry a fetus like they're trying to get it to.
Speaker 1: I heard, is that real?
Speaker 2: So I've heard, but I don't know if that was real or not.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if it's actually if it's actually happened to where you've had a live birth. But I have seen the models of it where they are attempting to be able to carry the to carry a baby. So and if that's the thing, so they're trying to use the childbirth is very dangerous, which it is people people.
Speaker 3: You know, people die all the time.
Speaker 1: It's all the most human thing that can possibly happy.
Speaker 4: But using your fear against you, sure, and saying well, look now we can just have this AI robot carry the baby, give birth to the baby. This will alleviate you know, potentially the death of the baby or the mom or both. And yeah, and now it's kind of I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's becoming demolition man. Yes, realistically, sex is going to become such an ugly taboo thing that like what got to put the helmet on? Right, it's gross.
Speaker 4: Reminds me of that Christian Oh my gosh, what is that movie called where they all take the pills and everything is very like monochromatic and you can't enjoy music or no.
Speaker 1: No, this this.
Speaker 4: Is the movie where pretty much old boy like goes in and they kill people and they take all the artifacts so like paintings, music, anything.
Speaker 3: They have no feelings whatsoever.
Speaker 4: So they take a pill every single day and they don't have any feelings, and if you start to have feelings, you get incinerated, like straight up they burn your ass.
Speaker 3: You've never moved. Oh my gosh, it's one of the best movies. It's Christian, the.
Speaker 1: Dude that played Batman, Christian Bale.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't think of his last name, but that he is the main character, and he actually it starts to realize. His partner ends up not taking the pills, and their jobs, their sole purpose is to go around and collect all of these artifacts and all this stuff because people can't feel. Like the feelings is what caused the collapse of society. And so his partner ends up feeling and ends up dying because of it. And he was like pretty much told him, like, look like, look at what you're missing. Well, his wife and kids end up doing the same thing, and he doesn't realiz and so he ends up starts that he takes he stops taking the pills, and he starts realizing there's a world outside of this non feeling thing. In the movie itself, the concept is amazing, but it reminds me of that because people, your feelings are what's gonna get us in trouble. And on top of that the AI is gonna be our friend. They're gonna take care of our kids for us. They're gonna do our laundry, they're gonna drive us around, they're gonna have our babies, they're gonna do everything, and we're just gonna kind of like be here.
Speaker 1: Cut to COVID, Cut to COVID. Your feelings are what's dangerous. Just trust the science that's not backed by anything. Your opinions are what's gonna kill Grandma this year's Thanksgiving if you don't go get the jab like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the more people that are committing suicide and the more people that, the more depression is on the rise, The more people are that are on SSRIs, the more people.
Speaker 3: That are tired of feeling problem too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're tired of feeling what they're feeling. Look, take this pill and it all goes away.
Speaker 2: All it has that, now, don't they don't they have like Canada has that where you can like put yourself you know, it's suicide yourself. I don't know how you would even want to do that, but there was a lady that did that recently. You know, how bad is it that you want to It's not that.
Speaker 1: Bad they're doing that in Canada right now. So the Canadian VA. I know that Americans and both of us are veterans, and so the Veterans Affairs in America is a great look at what it would look like if the state medical if the if the medical industry was completely ran by the state. It's not good. It's not horrible, but it's not good either.
Speaker 2: It's not good either.
Speaker 1: Cut to Canada's version of the VA. They will straight up if like you're calling with suicidal ideations, they'll just like help you do it. Yeah, Now, they'll actually give you a list on what to do to help you. They give you options and like tell you step by step.
Speaker 4: And it's like you have to you have to sign it five times before you're allowed to do it.
Speaker 1: So they there was a veteran that killed themselves in the parking lot at the VA in Canada for that purpose.
Speaker 4: They talk came about like euthanizing yourself in other countries, like you you actually like there's a process to it. I've watched a bunch of videos on it, like there you have to go in and you have to sign all this paperwork and you have to do it again. You have to do again up until you end up getting injected. You end up having to put your palm on it, and you have to do all this and like confirm that this is what you want.
Speaker 1: But there's a difference between somebody who has been fighting the good fight for decades and they literally they know that they're not going to get better they've been fighting with chemo or whatever the case is, and that they literally they are choosing their way.
Speaker 4: Doctor assists suicide. I do believe That's a different conversation, my son. Yeah, Yeah, I do believe in that because there is, for example, my best friend that passed away when we were twenty one. She was in a car accident and half of her head got pretty much like he like, they had to take out half that part of the brain and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: She was brain dead.
Speaker 4: But unfortunately the doctors sister's suicide stuff wasn't around it that time, and so they essentially had to starve her to death. Like, if we want to break it down exactly what happened. They had to give her no nutrients, no water, But then people were sneaking her droplets of water and stuff like this, and there was a whole thing and so it took a lot longer for her to pass, and it was like, if we could have just done the doctor assistants suicide and like her parents decide and that kind of thing, it would have been a much peaceful, not drawn out situation. And I feel that is something that and especially it look people, if they really truly want to commit suicide, then that they're gonna do it. But that is there, that is their right now.
Speaker 3: I will say the video that I did watch, it was actually really peaceful for this person.
Speaker 4: They really did not want to live any longer. Their family members were there, their friends came, It was a whole thing and they explained their reasonings and people didn't agree with it, but it also was extremely peaceful in the family and everybody was okay with it, and I'm like, okay, I mean it's better than you know, blowing your brains out and your mom walking in and finding you or your friends or something like that. There's a weird balance between life and death when it comes to this. But I will say I think that they should be trying to give people more of a chance to have mental health, you know, help or any kind of help that they need before this is the option. Because it kind of seems like, oh, you want to kill yourself.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Like, but again, it depends on the situation about exactly. I remember watching the videos of the Twin Towers being hit and you had people jumping from the buildings and it's like, Okay, either A, you're going to be burned alive or get crushed in the rubble, or B you're jumping to your death.
Speaker 4: That's I feel like, I forget that man.
Speaker 2: I always thought to myself, like, what would you guys do if you had that choice? If you or not? Like I always think to myself, what would I have done?
Speaker 1: Watching watching that man fall, there's multiple and women and all of this, and it's like, personally, I would like to believe that I would like just try to survive out of spite alone. I'm gonna be honest. But also, that is choosing your death, and I don't believe that that is uh the type of suicide that like, even if we're talking about biblical references here, I don't think God is going to judge these people for that version of death. When they they're they're going to die within the next hour, they're just choosing if it's gonna be a very long, painful.
Speaker 2: Process, or am I gonna just fall to my death?
Speaker 1: Exactly? And saying with the doctor assisted suicide, Okay, Either a I could fight this good fight and let my body crumble around me for the next eight months, or and like, there's no serio, there's no saving this, there's no curing this. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Would it be actually considered suicide though, because you're not injecting yourself with anything.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: At that point it becomes is the doctor a murderer?
Speaker 4: Right? And like, but like, if we technically look at it, yeah, you're not actually committing suicide.
Speaker 3: Somebody is assisting you to that, so by all.
Speaker 4: Accounts, it's not suicidal, so you shouldn't have any damnation.
Speaker 2: But then I feel like murder.
Speaker 1: Basically, it is the same as like suicide by cop. Like let's say that I have suicidal idiations and I don't want to do it myself, so I go robble a liquor store, wait for the cops to get there, pull out a gun that's unloaded, and they kill me. So I didn't kill myself, but they did it. That's called suicide by cop.
Speaker 4: True, But again it says suicide and suicide is yourself doing it? It's I think I'm just saying though I know, but I mean, it's just how literal would you get with that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Because I know, I know there was my friend that ended up committing suicide while we were in the Marine Corps. She was her family was devout Catholic and they refused to do anything with her because you know, it's against their beliefs. And I was like, who, it's an extra spicy peel for me. I felt some type of way about it.
Speaker 1: But I get it now. With that being said, and as we're getting off of this very.
Speaker 3: Dark, very heavy conversation.
Speaker 1: Now you brought up the Catholic faith and our homegirl, miss Patriot here has also said that you are Catholic.
Speaker 3: Cat is attacking you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your cat is just wanting to.
Speaker 6: Be At the same time, he's totally fine you your cat.
Speaker 1: Now you digging into conspiracies? Definitely since twenty twenty, have you delve into any of the Catholic conspiracies because there is a long list of them, and if so, which ones have really stood out to you?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, You're good. He's gotta go. No. I just anything that just comes across that, I see that it catches my eye. I haven't seen a lot of Catholic conspiracies like what uh.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, whenever it comes to like which which big battie is running the earth. There's a few of them that come out right. The Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Jesuits which are Catholic, the you know, the global banking system. And then when you look at how the Pope during World War Two was actually homeboys with Hitler after it was understood of what they were doing, that's never been a good look. Talk about the Vatican secret archives, we talk about them, rewriting history, we talk about them.
Speaker 4: All the bodies, all the bodies down below the Vatican, all the missing kids.
Speaker 3: I like the black Pope situation.
Speaker 1: Well, the black Pope is an actual position.
Speaker 4: I know it is, yeah, but I just I find that to be really an interesting little thing that happens with it.
Speaker 1: Basically seen as the general of the Catholic's army, which is, you know, kind of dope. So I don't know, have you heard of any of these things? Have you delved into any of it?
Speaker 2: I have. I've delved into a couple of things, like the Freemasons. Who who do you guys think runs?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh well on that side, personally, I think that we don't know who they are. Like the for instance, the reason why we even know who the Rothschilds are is because they're somebody's bitch, right, the actual ones that are running the world. They're a group that we've never heard of. They're a family name that you wouldn't recognize. And that's the other thing that the Mayor of Vingian bloodline, the Old Blue Bloods and all these things, we at least know who those people are. That means that at least at some point they have to answer to somebody who's working in the shadows. And I don't think that any of us will probably ever know who that group is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but probably not.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean that the Freemasons didn't a one time hold an insane amount of power, right and then especially with the Catholic Church, but they disc was it excommunicated all Masons at the Vatican two. So that's a whole other conversation in and of itself. Whenever people are like it's obviously the Jesuits and the Freemasons run in the world, I'm like, you know, those groups hate each.
Speaker 3: Other, right, I didn't actually know that they that they did that.
Speaker 1: Per the Bible, if you are a member of a secret society, you are obviously working in the realm of darkness and evil. And at the Vatican two in the nineteen fifties, Pope what in Pope John Paul at that point, maybe it was I forget uh John Paul the second if I'm not mistaken, maybe he was too young at that point. But they basically confirmed at the Vatican two that if you are a freemason, you are hereby excommunicated permanently from the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: Hmm. I didn't actually know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that they only are okay with their own secret societies like the Jesuits or the Opus Day. Well, that's how the Catholics get down. You gotta have your own group within a group, which Opus Day that's a whole, that's a Catholic secret society. But they split off from the mainline Catholic Church after Vatican two, whenever they took away the Latin Mass. They believe that if you're at Mass and you're not being preached at in Latin, then like you're not even getting true divination. They also believe in self flagellation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, themselves with the barbed wires crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some Catholics take things to the extreme. But then again, I mean every group of Christians have their groups that take it to the extreme, just one or two all of them, I haven't. I don't think there's a sex that doesn't go too far sometimes.
Speaker 3: I was just being sarcastic.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So as far as to your answer, who is actually running the world, it's I think it's a collective of people that are running their sections. It's kind of like which mafia family is actually running the America. It's like to which city? You know what I mean. It's you can't just say it all. It's some sort of a blanket term.
Speaker 4: I literally just thought of that Beyonce song. I hate Beyonce, by the way, but that Beyonce song pop my head.
Speaker 3: I was like, we run the well. I was like, oh my god, don't ask why. It just popped up.
Speaker 4: I was like oh, I was like, okay, I'm over here eighty HG. Brain just going on like whole tangents.
Speaker 1: I do not like that song.
Speaker 3: I do not like that woman.
Speaker 2: I can't stand her.
Speaker 4: Do we all think that she is collectively the leader of the She's like the head witch besides Maria.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think she's the gatekeeper. I'm not gonna say the head witch. But they you gotta you gotta pay your respects to Queen Bee.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to go through her to.
Speaker 2: Her when they go up for an the ward. And if you don't done your like mm hmm, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: All right. So, as far as the Catholic conversation goes, you've seen, You've delved into some of the conspiracies. Nothing that really stands out as a as a big one for you though, right, No, got you? Okay. Now, as far as governmental things are concerned, as far as current events and all the things and all the stuff, where do you fall on the political spectrum? If you had to call yourself.
Speaker 2: One way or another, I would say Republican?
Speaker 1: Okay? So are you a MAGA supporter? Yeah, that's not a band. Come on now, I mean a lot of people that were MAGA are no longer. And it's not that they hate Trump. They just don't get down with how he's been running things this time around. And that's not exactly a hot take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Epstein stuff.
Speaker 1: The Epstein stuff is one thing for sure, but I mean even still the we're not going to get involved in new wars and then he's like getting ready to invade Venezuela and uh, you know, oh with the Epstein files transparency, and then he goes out of his way to cover things up and discredit eyewitnesses and all. It's there's tons of very positive things to say about all Donnie T and there's plenty of negative things to say about him as well.
Speaker 4: I don't like how he I don't like how he has an entire staff behind him and he still can't get like factual things correct. That drives me crazy, Like he just like shoots it from the hip kind of style, and it's like fuck it, I'm gonna say whatever and then hope for the best.
Speaker 3: I guess. I mean, he just doesn't. He just doesn't give a shit. And it's like, okay, but you look stupid. Why why why you you know, like someone could just tell you in your ear be like hey bro, maybe that is not correct, and he'd be like, you know what, let's repeat that, let's let's take it back a second, or anything anything at all.
Speaker 1: So as far as that's concerned you are as of this moment. You sound like, at least at one point you were Maggie, you would still consider yourself Maga.
Speaker 2: I would say a Maggi because I want to make America great again. But yes, I definitely don't agree with some of the things that he's been doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, very true, very accurate. And as far as the former administration under old Sleepy Joe, do you believe that he was actually there or do you believe that that was a clone?
Speaker 2: That was clone?
Speaker 1: Yes, agreed, the.
Speaker 3: Clone all of us. I think I don't know if anybody actually believes that that man was real.
Speaker 1: I've met some. There's still the people that are wearing masks and a Walmart right now, and that's you. You probably know the people I'm talking about. Yes, yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Mask maybe from the other night.
Speaker 4: Bro Okay, I just I just need to paint this picture really quick because I just need everyone to understand. Everybody's seen Mad Max with with Charlie, Sarah and Tom Hardy. I feel like, have you seen it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: You know the guy, you know, the bad guy with the blight, the white blonde hair that has the mask on, you know, old boy. Yeah, this lady coming out of the dollar tree, okay, had it was? It was getting really dark out, the light was behind her. She has white ass hair flowing like somebody's blowing a giant fan on her with his big old mask on.
Speaker 3: And I was like, if this isn't the guy from Mad Max carrying the bags. She's like like walking walking to her car.
Speaker 1: Do you have a ship?
Speaker 3: She looked like Mad Max? And I was like, I just I should have taken a picture because I can't get over It's been playing in my head on loo for like days, because I was like she all she needed was just like a little tubes and like that chest play out, Yeah, the chest plate with some tubes, and she would have been it.
Speaker 1: He was like a frail old lady ripped.
Speaker 2: She was not.
Speaker 4: She looked like hit that hair flowing in the wind and everything. It was just like where is this wing coming from?
Speaker 2: Why is it?
Speaker 3: Like? Why is this so cinematic? And all I could think was like, holy shit, that's when it's coming, like you know, the perfect flowing of the crazy and her hair was the same crazy white like flute ball like when he's like dressed, when he's like driving, he's all like enraged and drive I can't, I can't help it. Okay. It was literally the scene of him driving his car was her like walking out and I was like, man, if I've ever seen anything so perfect in my life.
Speaker 1: So of that graphic, the people that are still wearing masks in public as if that's a normal and good thing to do. Yeah, most feel like I was liberal too, so yeah probably, but yeah, most of the most of the modern mask wearers think that Joe Biden did like a really good job and like he was totally coherent the entire time and all that. Then when you show them pictures of like the guy who served under Barack Obama and then couple that next to a picture, it's a completely different person. I was stationed in DVD un.
Speaker 2: He was doing jogging with him through the White House. Come on, that man could walk up the stairs, ride a bike. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then cut to the guy who swore in who quote unquote beat Trump in a landslide victory in Allice. He is completely different, o shit, completely different human being. Cut to two years into that presidency. That was a different guy. Cut to the dude who swore all of those pardons preemptive pardons I might ask, or might say, for all of his family members and all these things on the day he left office. Yeah, these are different human beings like every step of the way.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing though, as I've seen special effects masks like.
Speaker 4: The new ones that they come out with, you can't even tell once you put them on, you look like a completely different human being, to the point of you cannot tell that is a mask that they're wearing.
Speaker 3: So how the fuck did they fuck this up?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: How do they genuinely fuck this up? When they had all of this technology and all of this stuff. Yeah, the ears, the ears were so weird, you know, It's not what I'm saying though, is how did they mess this up?
Speaker 1: Because they don't be Karen. How did they They literally had big mic Obama out there with a swinging dick on the Ellen Degenerous show, knowing that duct tape is a thing, and they just said, nah, just go for it, you're good. All of those public publicists, all those image designers and consultants and stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think that it was staged?
Speaker 4: Like they purposely were leaving brig crumbs to get people to like hyperfixate on other shit or maybe or do you think they somehow mess this up with all the technology that they have. I mean, if they can make old Boy from the Strangers things look like he does, and they can get it down to like the minute details you're telling, I mean that they can't get a clone to look correct.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's just no way. In my mind.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how did they do this unless they purposely did it intentionally? Now why they did that intentionally?
Speaker 3: I have no idea to.
Speaker 1: Prove how dumb the American people are.
Speaker 4: Maybe, yeah, maybe throw people off, get people to be like what am I seeing? But also nobody's gonna do anything about it.
Speaker 1: Though they would get blasted as a racist somehow if you should tell Joe Biden you're a racist.
Speaker 4: I never gotten either, the man that openly said horrific racial slurs and comments.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, openly, just on Congress.
Speaker 4: And how do people support that? I don't understand. I get it Trump and Trump and Trump says some things, and that's some things. Yeah, Trump says some things too, But for people that were like he, Joe Biden never said nothing. I'm like, has anybody watched any of the things that he's ever said?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Ever, they just kind of let it ride because that was the guy, and it was that anybody but Trump.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, there's other candidates, like, there's other people that have run.
Speaker 1: I know, I tend to go more towards the third option. It depends on the person. Sometimes the Republicans seems to have more things that I align with, But I mean, hell, Trump's first election, I actually voted for the Libertarian candidate Joe Jorgensen. Doctor Jorgensen had a lot of really good stuff. She with weird heir, yeah yeah, weird, yeah, But I thought she would have been an excellent president. And then people got I got shipped on, like so you mean you just wasted your vote because you know, if you don't vote for one of the two parties, is not going to get counted. I'm like, well, well not with that fucking attitude.
Speaker 3: I do feel like that is kind of a thing though, because a lot of people were afraid that Killery.
Speaker 4: If you didn't vote for Trump, you were gonna get Killery. And most people were like fuck hello, ben Ghazzi, like no one wanted that.
Speaker 1: So talk about some racism there too. She has said some horrendous shit for years.
Speaker 4: I mean, besides cutting a kid's face off and wearing it around. I know there's that, so and Pizzagate and.
Speaker 2: Everything else, pizza Gate, yep, okay, so.
Speaker 1: You have gone down the rabbit hole for Pizzagate and a Drena chrome and the Frazzer drip and things like this as well.
Speaker 3: She's like, unfortunately, Yeah, it's mind blowing.
Speaker 2: It is, and you I actually have a I have a post about how President Bush was having a dinner at the White House and he was cutting a child up in front of said people, I think the Pope is there a couple other people. I'm serving child to those people. It's mind blowing, and it's mind blowing to know that they were under the White House when I don't know if you guys remember twenty twenty, there's pictures that came out with the kids coming out through the front door. Yes, I have that video. That's like, I can't believe what I'm watching right now, right, I can't believe what I'm watching right now.
Speaker 1: So when you say Bush, are you talking about Daddy Bush or Bush Junior?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about it was Daddy Bush.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that if we were going to get real technical here, we we actually did a little bit of a deep dive onto him. You want to talk about somebody who had deep, deep roots with old DC like, it's wild Daddy Bush, Daddy Bush. If he was head of the CIA under Reagan, I'm sorry, no, no, no, no, he was. He was VP for Reagan. He was head of the CIA under was it Carter X? I think it might have been for multiple to be honest with you. So you go from being head of the spy network that gets dirt on everybody, not to mention his deep ties to Bohemian grove by his own admission, not like a crazy hair brain conspiracy like, and his ties to Skull and Bones, where he had the nickname of Magog. And the only way you get that nickname in that group at Yale is if you have done the most disgusting sexual act, then they give you that Moniker.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that guy becomes head of the CIA, becomes VP under Reagan, then becomes President of the United States, and people have opinions about what happened during his time in presidency. I get that, not saying positive or negative. The guy was a raging piece of shit. Cut to his homeboy, Dick Cheney When the time came and his son ran up for office, he didn't like select Dick Cheney Bush George W. L. Bush Junior. He didn't say, Hey, Dick Cheney, why don't you come be my VP. Daddy pretty much called George W. And was like, Hey, this is gonna be your VP. I want to hear no shit about it. He's gonna be the actual guy running the country while you're gonna go and talk about wanting tacos and shit. And that was basically how that went down.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, I mean I knew he was a piece of shit. I knew some of what you're just talking about. I didn't know like all of it. But it reminds me of the you remember the tunnel situation. Did you guys ever see the videos of them by DC where they had the kids coming out on the side of the tunnel and they had like they were on stretchers, and there was like a whole conversation about how they were experimenting on children down there, and there was a whole bunch of different children that were coming out like that were half mutant kind of vibe, and there were heavily abused, and there was some of them that were like missing body parts and different stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, in Central Park too, when nine to eleven, nine eleven, when COVID was going on, they had a tent set up in Central Park when we had Mercy. The Mercy ship that came here in New York was for those children that were being taken out of the tunnels under Central Park. There wasn't for the COVID people, because obviously you saw how that was going here in New York. But yeah, that's what those boats are for. And I have a couple of pictures and those kids are some of them said they'd never even seen light before, and they were disfigured. I mean, it was. It was horrendous to say and awful to the same And can you believe that's going on in details like That's insane? That's insane to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, we were just in the tunnels under DC, well, I mean the Metro tunnels. But my point is, well, we just went to DC a couple of weeks ago, as a matter of fact, and while we were there because I was stationed there at one point in time, so we were in the we were in the northeast because it was the two hundred and fiftieth Marine Corps birthday. We went to Philadelphia and hung out there. It was a big time. It was a blast. But DC is a road trip away from there, so we took a little road trip and we rode the Metro and all the stuff. But like you said, in New York also very famous subway system that they have there d C, very very famous metro system that they have these underground railways that are used by regular civilians to get from point A to point B. Fine, you there's no way that you could see that and think that there's not a secret tunnel that was built around the same time as these tunnels with a train that still operates, that is used for you know, high value targets or VIPs or whatever to get to and from without anybody knowing about it. Cut to we had that story from a guy from LA who worked at the underground Starbucks, right, and it's like, there's no underground tunnels in LA. But there was, and there still is. Because you're not gonna see the celebrities just out in the wild, right, and when you do, you have paparazzi swarming them. So they've they've devised a plan they've got underground tunnels to get for me to be So now you take into account how many of these cities have underground railway words right, Chicago, it's all above ground. They don't have underground shitt and she got not to my knowledge anyway, the ones that do have underground tunnels, oddly enough, also have an insane amount of missing children reports, have insane amounts of corruption from the very tippy top all the way to the dregs of society, including Disney and Florida. Gonna throw all that out, yeah, and it's not a crazy conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: There was a video way back with one of the blackpill situations that I saw. There was a video of in a tunnel system actually where they had fake walls pretty much, and there was like one every so often, and they pushed on this fake wall and they got it to open some and they went into this and they.
Speaker 3: Had to like crawl up these stairs and go through this thing.
Speaker 4: And then in the very back of this place, they were walking down this hallway that eventually they got to. In the back there was like a setup of kid's beds and they had like kid toys and paintings and like you could like somebody had been drawing and stuff and they had cages like gates cages on them, and there was like three sets of them, and it showed there was like a picture on the other side of the wall where it showed tunnel systems, like how the you know when you look at a railroad train and you're like, Okay, I'm gonna take this one to hear and this one to go here. It was the same concept, right, but it was behind the wall and you could hear people on the other side of the wall that they just couldn't hear what was happening via the other side. And he's like the video cuts out with him hearing someone coming and he's like, oh shit, and he takes off and I swear the video cut out, but he showed like the bed mattresses look.
Speaker 3: Dirty and there was you know, clothes in there, and there was kids.
Speaker 4: Toys and some juice boxes that had been drunk and stuff like that. And that was one of the one of the videos that was a part of a series that I saw. So it was like about forty.
Speaker 3: Five minutes long, and it was tons of clips around the world of where kids are going, what's happening to them. Frizzle drip. Stuff was in it.
Speaker 4: China the body shops where they're pulling up the vans to it and offloading all the dead bodies and throwing them onto the slabs to be chopped up and used. It had tons of stuff in this like forty five minutes long video situation. And I wish I would have saved it, honestly, because I would share it with people, said they could actually see it, because you sound like a crazy person, because I can't find it no more.
Speaker 1: Welcome to know, right right right.
Speaker 4: And my girlfriend that actually gave it to me can't her phone reset in twenty twenty and all of her stuff got lost because she sent me all this in twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen and we had it saved on our phones and then just it was gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: She We had that one the system updates and her entire file because she had a whole huge file on her.
Speaker 1: Phone and it just boop gon Crazy how that happens, right, those random updates that you're never even assigned up for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the worst.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's see what else is. So you have been into this for a little while now, what is something that you have been digging into here recently that's got your brain just cooking.
Speaker 2: Recently, I haven't really been down. I've actually been trying to take a little bit of a break because it gets it gets exhausting. Yeah, it really does get exhausting, burdaying, and it's a lot to take in. And I try to write back to everybody that writes me, you know, is the best I can to try to help people understand stuff too, And it's exhausting to be honest.
Speaker 1: Is this your full time job?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna stay home mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah. Yeah. Content creation is school so very good.
Speaker 2: So I'm also doing that during the day too, So it's cutting between not posting stuff and and that's it basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I mean, honestly, doing content creation answering DMS can also become pretty much a full time occupation just with the amount of time that it takes. And then you realize, like I've got two hundred active conversations going on at this moment, and it's like, now you gotta scroll up. You got to scroll up like five minutes of the conversation to even realize what the context of that statement was to be able to answer back, and it's a it's a it's a mess. It really is.
Speaker 2: It is, it is. It's worth you know. I like doing it. I like having people ask the questions. Of course, recently of getting a lot more trolls on my account, I don't know why you'll have that, but yeah, they're a little annoying here and there.
Speaker 1: But oh, we have some very prolific haters on our show that listen to every single episode that we put out just to comment shit about us and just to let us know how much they hate us, even though they don't miss a single episode. And it's like, thanks for feeding the algorithm. Cool things. Glad, you're glad, you're still yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: Social media is very exhausting, especially when you're talking about conspiracies NonStop. It is very dark, and it gets darker as you keep going, and it's just like, man, the world is so heavy and everything feels like a lie, and everything pretty much is a lie. And where does it end and where does it begin? And how do we discern for any of this? And where do we even try to go from this? And how do you raise kids in this and figure out what to teach them what not to teach them. They're being fed agendas, you know, from every angle, and it's like, how don't eat?
Speaker 1: Where do you?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 3: And as a parent, it's so.
Speaker 4: All consuming, I feel like, and it's very hard to try to figure out, like you're going to be raised up into a situation where, realistically, in the next fifteen years, AI is probably going to be alongside of us wherever we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's going to be.
Speaker 3: More and more and more and more.
Speaker 4: And by the time our grandkids get here, they're going to be probably so indoctrinated with AI they're not going to even understand what life would look like without it.
Speaker 2: Right, And to them, that's a I mom, that's will hear, that's AI mom.
Speaker 1: The conversation with AI. It's the same with the internet or cell phones. Like our children right now cannot fathom a world where oh, yeah, you're just going to like go out there and what happens if you break down the side of the road you don't have a phone. You mean to tell me you didn't have a phone. It's like, no, I walked, you had to walk a mile to a payphone.
Speaker 4: So I had my first vehicle was an old Chevy and it broke down. And it broke down in the middle of the night, like no joke, in the middle of the night. And of course this is like the most like cinematic situation, in the middle of the night, pouring rain, wearing.
Speaker 3: Ugg boots, Yes I wore ugboots. Don't know yep. By the way, ug boots do not hold up walking for miles.
Speaker 4: I just want everyone to know I took them bitches off and I was walking barefoot because like, ain't no way. And of course I'm in the back country roads because I lived in the country, and I had to walk to the city because I was I was too far away from where I lived, and I was too far away from where I could find people to talk to. And I'm not going to just go up to some random country bumpkin house and be like hope for the best. So here I am walking all the way into Portland from where I was, and it was it was a jaunt, and I help. My kids were like, wait, you just walked, Well, what the fuck else am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Like what this generation would just like sit there and lock down. They would just sit there until morning.
Speaker 3: But it was so cold out.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was a situation of I decided to go to a party and I felt very uncomfortable. There's some stuff going down, so I decided to leave, and my car ended up having a whole issue.
Speaker 3: And I ended up walking all the way into town and it was a whole vibe.
Speaker 4: I found a seven to eleven open and it you know, because Portland wasn't close enough to me, but I was.
Speaker 3: I was determined to make it right.
Speaker 4: But thankfully, I like, you know, I met some people that I ended up becoming real good friends with and I was able to call my mom and you know, all the things. But yeah, my kids can't fathom, like, well what would you do? Yeah, and I'm like, well, look, I was still paranoid. Like I was still actively like, you know, kind of dodging a little and hide behind a tree because I didn't want to be seeing some random ass girl out here, you know, in the pouring ren not wearing the best clothing for that and walking barefoot with some ug boots in their hand in the middle of the night. Like I'm you know, I'm I'm like seventeen, eighteen years old, and it's like even then, I was like.
Speaker 1: Nope, but even and so that's just for like the emergencies.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Our children currently and in twenty twenty five cannot fathom doing homework without the internet.
Speaker 3: Oh, the AI.
Speaker 4: Situation has become so hard. And you homeschool, which bravo to you. I would love to homeschool. I do not have I do not have it in me. I'm not gonna lie to you. I have a kid that needs like special stuff, and so she goes to a special school.
Speaker 3: But I just don't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I do a lot of like extra but it's so much like there's no shyness when you stay at home mom and homeschool my girl.
Speaker 3: I take my hat off to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, absolutely so a good kid. Yeah, I have some how many kids do you have?
Speaker 2: Now? Three? Have three girls? Yeah? My fifteen year old just turned fifteen last week. She goes to regular school still because she wanted to experience high school. And my other two at home. I got a twelve and eleven year old.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been trying to place your accent. It keeps cutting out, for like, is it New York? Is that what I'm hearing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Long Island.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: I picked it up right away. I was like, I know that accent.
Speaker 1: I sounded city, but I didn't know for sure. And I didn't want to, like say Jersey, because if they're from New York and you call them from Jersey, that's like that's final word, you know. Yeah, so got you? Very cool? Very cool. So your homeschooling your children. I don't know what the school system is like in Long Island, but I mean, I'm assuming it's better than here in the Louisiana it's so bad.
Speaker 2: The sound that we live in is like a blue ribbon school. But I just didn't like some of the teachers that they had. And my one daughter is, uh, she's like that. She doesn't talk that much. She's so she won't talk in class, and it was becoming a problem. So I just figured just have her home. It was becoming an issue.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we just do it at home.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I was a teacher briefly. It was it was an adventure.
Speaker 4: It was I it's a long story of how that happened, and it was I will say teaching is not for everyone. And I very clearly was like, look like this is this is not my jam, Like the kids cool, Like it was a lot to try to take in and learn all at once. But I feel like teachers are definitely underrated. But also there I feel like there should be a stronger guideline for teachers at least and oh, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like most teachers that are currently teaching have no business around children, let alone in a classroom.
Speaker 4: There is there is quite a few teachers that are very interesting and what they should with their children. Like my teachers, I knew nothing about their lives, Like really, I knew that maybe some of them were married, maybe had a kid.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like I barely knew anything about any of my teachers. Hell, I was with my art teacher from the time I was in fifth grade to like graduated high school. I still to this day couldn't tell you if she was married, if she had kids.
Speaker 1: We had somewhat of a relationship with our teachers, but there was there were strict guidelines as far as what you do and don't talk about in class. No one would ever bring up religion, no one would ever bring up politics. There's a big election going on, the teacher ain't mentioned and shit about it because they were terrified, right, And that was the way it was back then. These days, Oh my god, the public school system is indoctrinating the children with.
Speaker 3: Whatever, I know everything about my kid's teacher.
Speaker 4: Like they're like, apparently my one just got a new teacher and like her husband died in a fishing accident where he would drown because he couldn't swim. So now she remained married and she has like three kids. And I mean, he was telling me all this stuff, and I was like.
Speaker 3: How do you know all this about your teacher on day one?
Speaker 2: Like who do you?
Speaker 3: What do you tell him?
Speaker 4: Like, Hey, so I'm a widow and like my husband died, and like you know, here's no one cares you're there to teach math, Like.
Speaker 1: It makes it makes it more personable.
Speaker 4: No, no, Like, but you guys also called teachers by their first names, like absolutely, it's.
Speaker 1: Not a teachers though. That's the thing in the South, like to call my mister last name is weird, right like for us anyway, Like for us, it wasn't miss Johansson, it was miss Megan, you know. And that that's how. And it depended on the teachers. Some of them preferred their last It was really how they introduced themselves. It wasn't like if they introduced them. I had a teacher, mister Hidalgo. His first name was Daniel, but he taught He told us to call him mister Hidalgo. That's because it's respectful, no no, and no shade. We called him by what he asked for. But then there were other teachers who like Miss Nancy. Her name was Miss Abbott, but she wanted to go by Miss Nancy. And keep in mind as a teacher that had an actual T shirt from Woodstock on her wall. Her oh no, her whole classroom was like you were walking through an American history museum of like weird, nostalgic Americana. One of the best teachers I ever had, But it was at the point people in the South prefer usually to go by mister or miss and then first name because it's still formal. You're still put in the mister, and you're still saying yes sir, but you know you're also I just don't for it.
Speaker 3: I think that if we're going to be this formal, then we need to be like formal.
Speaker 1: Public school of formalities. You're forced to be here, miss teacher, as much as I'm forced to be here, let's just get through the year and not shit on each other.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe that's why Louisiana's education system isn't all that great. Nobody takes it that seriously here, so you know, is what it is. So anyway, you say you've been homeschooling your children, was it COVID that led to this or did you were you homeschool and then.
Speaker 2: Before that no, COVID, Yeah over started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, a lot of people, uh definitely learned that you can, in fact homeschool your child, and they learned how easy it really is from COVID exactly.
Speaker 2: And they still talk to their friends. They still go on you know, the little chats and stuff like that, and then go to Halloween parties. It's not like they're everybody's like, oh, they're not going to be able to talk and they're not going to be you know, socialize the people. They still are friends with everybody. Everybody's book calls them and yeah, well, I mean a lot of people make me feel about it.
Speaker 1: The homeschooling community has actually grown significantly since COVID. My sister is a matter of fact, she homeschools off her children, but like three times a week. They're going to these meetups for like basically field trips with other homeschool kids. Yeah, if you're if you're the type of parent that just like lets your child sit inside all day every day, then like, yeah, they will have social issues on that. But there are so many opportunities to go out and do stuff. And it's not super expensive either. Like it's you know, even if it's going to going.
Speaker 2: To the library, you know, bringing them fishing, it's just doing other things that they're not doing in.
Speaker 1: School, you know, absolutely, So good on you for that. All Right, let's see what else we're going to cover here tonight. We've covered Do you believe in vampires?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, now kind of vampires though, because this is that.
Speaker 1: That is a true question because they got the energy types right, and then they got the actual types.
Speaker 2: I believe there's like the real types. Yeah, there's a guy on TikTok. It's in New Orleans, and I think he is one. He definitely is one. Yeah, New Orleans car himself something about New Orleans too.
Speaker 3: You know, I know who you're talking about. I follow him.
Speaker 1: New Orleans. New Orleans is basically the North American mecca for vampires. And I've actually been to some underground bar so I live in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to go there.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a good time. But understand, like you're gonna see dead people, like that's a part of it. You're gonna hear gunshots. It's it's depends on where you're at. Some places, well it depends. If it depends on the area you're at. Some of it's very touristy and you're not gonna have any issues whatsoever. Then you'll realize that you're a few blocks away from the crowd and it's gonna clearly be a spot that you don't need to be kind of thing.
Speaker 2: It depends.
Speaker 1: But you know, I've been to underground bars, not not physically underground, like off the beaten path bars, and yeah, you could order a shot of human blood like that's that's absolutely a thing that you can find in New Orleans if you know where to look. So it is, it's uh, but then you also look at who owns the bar, and you look at what organizations they're a part of, and it's like, oh, okay, this is a legitimate vampire bar, like True Blood is a fake show, and I get that, but it's based off of quite a few things.
Speaker 3: Lafayette was my favorite. He was so great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: I love that show. I actually I just was rewatching it again. I was rewatching just the other day. There's certain episodes though that I rewatch, like on on repeat. I don't know why, but I love that show so much. Yeah, such a good one.
Speaker 1: But I will say, as far as the vampire that is a content creator, I'm saying he's probably full of shit. And the only reason why I say that is the same reason why I say for mediums that are out there on TV, for instance, Long Island Medium, she is certifiably full of shit, and it's for the grift, it's for the content. And she's right, especially if the vampire community is so secret, they are so under the radar. They don't want to be loud and proud about it. They don't they don't want people to know who they are and where they can be found. That's complete polar opposite of the reality of the situation.
Speaker 4: There's lots of different types of vampires too, Like if you're looking at lure and like what people have suggested, or you know, movies, TV's books, you know, all the different stuff. There's different quote unquot types of vampires.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not saying that I disagree with that. I'm saying that I feel like fanfic takes things to a level that, more often than not is not reality. Like Twilight, for instance, that is zero percent.
Speaker 3: Based shining bastards.
Speaker 1: That's not how actual vampires operate or anything like that. Sunlight doesn't kill these creatures, Like that's that's ridiculous. Why are they always out at night? Because there's less people out at night, they are able to fly under the radar a whole lot better, Like it's it's it's nuanced things like that that the legitimate, more or less common sense reason behind it makes way more sense than some sort of a mythical lore thing. But it's like, since that's been the case for hundreds of years, it's just been become a part of the zeitgeist.
Speaker 3: Kind Can you remember what this show is called.
Speaker 2: What Happens in the Shadows?
Speaker 1: Oh? That that show is hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's one right. Did you see the movie the Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh there's a movie though, Yes.
Speaker 2: You've got to see the movie. It's older. Yeah, it's not the guy from HBO used to be Oh my god, can't they were singing brothers and they were from Australia, New Zealand.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't think of it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, he's the onunk guys. It's funny. You have to see that. The movie's great.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 3: There's the one, the one type of vampire show that I'm trying to think of.
Speaker 4: It's like strategories I think are the vampires and they have like these things that come out of their mouths and like they're like the little they like hook up to your mouth and they like suck on you kind of a thing, and it's they're they're not nice to look at.
Speaker 3: I'll say that they're really creepy.
Speaker 4: But the whole premise about how they run the world and how they're how they actually have been running the societies and all this stuff behind but before they came out, and how it's it spreads and they have these hot zones and the quarantine and they're they're doing all of these Those vampires are freaky like.
Speaker 1: But that's my point. You would never see one of them making TikTok content no no, no, right, And it's the same thing with mediums, the same thing with.
Speaker 4: Witches or have you ever seen though the lady that does the drawings, that's I guess she would be a medium. So she does these sketches, right, and she gets into this trance state and she sketches out people. She writes down like key words that she I guess gets sent or whatever you want to say, and she posts have you seen this person? Do you know this person? Is this somebody that you might know the amount of people that have reached out? And she actually is correct, and she doesn't know any of these things. She'll she'll drop like five or ten of them and be like, hey, if anybody sees any of these people, like, you know, just pass it around.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. It's I've watched her live.
Speaker 4: I've actually watched her live do the sketches and stuff, like she was actually on Instagram live and I watched her do some of them, and she kind of is like in this she's talking, but she's kind of like it seems like she's almost in a trance like state when she like starts actually really sketching, and then she'll kind of like pause and ask questions and she'll like scribble something down and then kind of like sit.
Speaker 3: And and then she'll like she'll go through like fifteen of them, back to back to back to back to back, and then she'll like compile them and she'll just have like all these photos that she'll show and people have actually found people that they know and loved ones, or they found people in history and her stories match up, and she just kind of it's weird. It's really weird.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, I kind of actually believe that you're you're vibing with something right now, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. There's a lady that's on TikTok and she puts up a sheet and she holds a light up to it and faces come up on it. I don't know if you ever seen her. I haven't said that the face has changed like that, but a face shows up on this sheet. It's so weird.
Speaker 3: That's creepy.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I'd be fucking with that. I'm just gonna say, I'm like, no.
Speaker 1: No, you'd be looking for faces in your bed sheets before you go to bed, no, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'd be like, no, ma'am, I'm not I don't want to be seeing your face like in the shower curtain, like the hell No, everywhere I'd go, I'd be so terrified that some face framily.
Speaker 3: Pops up and be like, you know what, Steve, I.
Speaker 4: Don't need you in my shower today, okay, and like some random ass another face like ethe'll get out my bed, bitch, No, okay.
Speaker 1: But that's I don't know. Maybe I'm just too skeptic of things like this, But if somebody is putting this up on social media, it's like if somebody has real powers of whatever variety. And I'm not denying that people do have some extra human and extraordinary powers, that where did they come from? Was it they get from God? Did they do some sort of a magic richual to get it? Look that the list can go on and on of hypotheticals, but if somebody truly has powers or something extra going on with them, they wouldn't be trying to grip off it on social media. They'd be trying to use it in some way, shape or form, maybe not even to help humanity, but if nothing else, to enrich themselves. And I just don't see social media as being like the spot for that.
Speaker 4: But you can make a ton of money off of social media or to be honest, that lady that does those photos I have, I don't know personally, but I didn't see her one time ever benefiting like making money from this.
Speaker 1: How many followers does she have a good number?
Speaker 4: There you go, but you that's the thing, though she's not making You can't make money off of Instagram from followers. Now TikTok you can like how many views you get on TikTok you can get, you will make money if you do it a certain way.
Speaker 1: Does she not have a YouTube or a TikToker? She's just on the gram.
Speaker 4: I don't know, honestly, I just I like Instagram more than I like TikTok. I don't really understand TikTok. I'm trying to, like, I'm trying to learn because of obviously now I'm more into this, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really know. I've never really cared.
Speaker 4: I think I got a TikTok uh year maybe two years ago, I think maybe, but I barely have done anything with it until obviously recently now.
Speaker 3: But Instagram I I understand a lot more of.
Speaker 1: So I know, I feel like such an old man when it comes to social media. I am so bad at it. I just don't deal with it.
Speaker 2: It's I wish I could, or just sitting on there or like watching a live or whatever. That's basically it's awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I understand that for what we do right, we should be more heavily based on the socials. I get that, But I am not a social media uh content person. I'm a podcaster, and I like it that way. I talked shit into a microphone. I'm not here to play in the metaverse and make sure that Mark Zuckerberg get getting mad at me for saying some very mean things like I'm very bad at watching my mouth.
Speaker 2: You can't even put you can't even put an emoji up in some of the comments. They gave me a violation for that. Even it's like a smile emoji, you get a violation for that. So like TikTok is awful.
Speaker 3: I said bitch in the comment and I got flagged, and I was like what I wasn't even calling I wasn't even calling nobody a bitch.
Speaker 1: Even this conversation, we were talking about assisted suicide. Earlier, we would have to say sewer slide or self delete or that's so fucking gay. I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: I don't really understand how you can have full ass, tits and even vagina out on Instagram and nothing gets flagged, but you say an incorrect word like bomb, and we will get flagged and you will lose your account because now you're trying to incite violence clearly.
Speaker 3: And it's like, wait, you can have.
Speaker 4: Complete sex and all this stuff out and do all these things, but you can't have any kind of conversations that like might trigger an algorithm to say that you're moren The other day.
Speaker 2: I went to go write more on and Instagram was like, stopped me before a post and make sure this message is going to go out correctly because there was a word and that would be violate you. And I'm just like, I couldn't even put more on.
Speaker 4: No, I've got I got flagged for saying stupid and stuff before or I tried to say jerk and I got flagged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got flag for harassment.
Speaker 2: I believe it. And I was like, what, sure you can't even say that.
Speaker 4: You know, but sex cells or if you follow the narrative, it sells, and that's the whole thing I've been trying to understand, because I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not ever been a social media person either. Hell, I didn't even do my own MySpace.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend, that my girlfriend that I was talking about earlier that passed away, she did my MySpace for me. She knew well how to do all the codes and all this crap. And I was like, honestly, I want to go outside and play like I want to. I was like, I want to go do other shit. I want to go rally around with my truck. Like I more or less was concerned with like being outdoors than I was with MySpace and Facebook. I remember when Facebook actually started because Facebook was being used by the college kids for for college parties.
Speaker 1: That was a stalker's haven when it first came out. So one of my one of my captains in the Marine Corps, he actually stayed in the same dorm as Zuckerberg did a couple of years after he was out of college. Don't get me wrong, but the early days of Facebook, you every person put their entire class schedule up on their Facebook. So if you had a girl that you were trying to stalk, you would know exactly where she was going to be and what times and all these things. Thank god they changed it. But in the beginning, holy fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that was so the only reason I knew about it was because of the parties and like people were talking about it via Facebook and I was like, what's this bullshit I'm hearing about?
Speaker 3: Like and then I was like whatever.
Speaker 4: I mean, I didn't even own my own I didn't have an iPhone until I was twenty six years old, which like really shocks people when I say that. I also never played a video game until I was twenty six years old.
Speaker 1: Now that does kill me. That's never once.
Speaker 3: I never, never, one time did it.
Speaker 4: But I'm a hard core nerd when it comes to like movies, big time. So I mean, I just I am not one for tech chnology. And as you can see, yeah, well and then I have one kid that is so was lecturing me about how I'm not triggering the algorithm tonight and was like, I'm sorry, why are you not posting on all social media platforms?
Speaker 3: Are you a multi plan? Blah blah blah blah, And I was like, oh my god, First off, how do you know this?
Speaker 4: Second off, you figured out how to get around the parental controls at five years old because I gave him the Xbox and I was like, I don't know how to do this really quick, and he's like I got it, and I'm like, but I never let him play video games until eight nine, eight years old.
Speaker 1: But the same kids that are able to figure out technology to that level cannot fathom, like I said earlier, a world where you had to figure out with their phone, having to go into a history book and use that as a citation for a paper you're writing. Fucking what?
Speaker 3: I was such a oh yeah, oh, I was such an evil parent.
Speaker 4: I made my child read a civil war book and write a paper from it, and h just the crash out that happened was like, ah, why, but he's not going.
Speaker 1: To go around parental controls and tell you about algorithmic hits and things like this, and it's like, oh, what the fuck is happening.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy, Like it's so intelligent when it comes to social media, but can't write a goddamn paper like yeah, why the.
Speaker 1: Kids that can work on shit, like kids that are into mechanical things are gonna be the ones that are running shit in about fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Oh, just insane can figure out anything, I mean anything when it comes to electronics. Give him about twenty minutes to an hour and he will figure out pretty much everything and can oh, we don't know how to do this, Okay, it took We were trying to figure it out for like four days on how to do this whole thing where you add an extra Xbox controller and do all this stuff so we could play this game. Old boy comes in twenty minutes later, is like, I don't know why you guys just like figure this out, like it is so simple.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what, show me how to change oil?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How would you go make yourself some food? How would you go cook you some chicken?
Speaker 1: Boy? That's also that's also why I have strived so hard to teach my kids so many important things. Like my son knows how to hunt, he knows how to clean his own animal, and he knows how to cook it for dinner that night. My daughter is next to learn these things. My youngest is going to be next tolear like, well he doesn't need to there's a store. I get this, I get this.
Speaker 2: It's nice to know it.
Speaker 1: You don't know what tomorrow will bring. You don't know what five years from now is gonna look like. They need to know the essentials. They need to know how to plant their own food and harvest it and how to cook that. And like it's there's multiple ways. I'm not saying that there's one set way of how to raise children. But also when they start driving, they're gonna learn how to do very basic maintenance on their car. And I understand that cars these days you have to have certain computer setups to do anything of a real mate, I get that, but changing the oil, changing tires, Yeah, but tires.
Speaker 4: Are so different though, compared to old school tires. Remember the crazy lugnut thing that comes to a special Oh my god, so suburbans apparently have a whole special little nug lug nut that you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nug nugt that you need to be able to change your tire and if you lose that, bitch, you can't do it.
Speaker 1: Or how about just how to drive a standard? This is why my children's first vehicle will be a standard. I'm not accepting anything less. This is this is a thing.
Speaker 3: Most people don't know how to do.
Speaker 1: This That bothers me.
Speaker 3: But no, no, you don't know how to drive a standard?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah, that's a thing. That's a thing.
Speaker 2: I do, right.
Speaker 1: I saw the high vish shirt you were wearing. I had a feeling you knew how to how to hold a clutch. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, if I if I could have one, I would have one right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hands down.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. They're just funner to drive a way funner.
Speaker 3: It's like it's now rock.
Speaker 1: If you're in the city, stop and go traffic with it, that's really annoying. But if you're if you're oh god, oh god, yeah, no, no I would. I would rather drive an automatic in the city. But from where we live out here in Louisiana, no standard is the way, which is also why I need a motorcycle back.
Speaker 4: You do You guys have those weird people mover vehicles? Now there those weird ones.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: Like you go up into it and it like opens the door really weird, and they're like the people movers. They're in Vegas. No one's driving it, and it's in the city. You can face each other, like that's how you sit is you face each other and like it's a little people mover.
Speaker 3: It's literally out of demolition man.
Speaker 4: Those ones that are on the side, how they like drive they have them now and that's what people are using. And I was like, no one, is no one realizing that they made all these movies just to show us what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: This was supposed to be sci fi and not prophetic messaging.
Speaker 5: But here we are, right here we are wild times it is indeed, So all right, let me ask you this, as we are getting towards the end of the episode, what do you see happening within the next six months to a year as far as uh, let's say, disclosure, Right, There's a lot of things going on with the Epstein files, There's a lot of conversation with UFO disclosure, there's a lot of conversations.
Speaker 1: About certain government corruption. And I'm not even going one political party or the other on this one. I at this point, I truly do believe there are two wings of the same shitbird. But with all this being said, do you believe that we as the American people, are going to get more actual, truthful information or do you think it's going to be more of the same.
Speaker 2: I would like that more and more truth would come out. I don't know if it's going to happen. I've I've kind of been going through my pictures in the last couple of years, and it kind of seems like at the same time, for the last three years, stuff has been it out to I don't know if you ever heard of Nisara?
Speaker 1: Did you ever hearsara?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, my great uncle wrote the first book on Nasara before it became a part of the popular Yeah so, And we had my cousin on the show. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that something like that will happen? Yes and no, Yes and no.
Speaker 1: I think as far as the financial collapse and the I feel like all that ties into one world government, one world currency, And that's for my own biblical definitions of things. But I also believe that we're already there. I think that we've already experienced so much of a social and financial collapse. Like, for instance, if you look at your bank account right now, let's say you have five hundred dollars in there. Okay, you don't actually have five hundred green dollars. You have digital currency. It's ethereal fairy dust dollars. And you put this piece of plastic onto the swiper and then boom, you have ethereally paid this amount for this thing. Nobody actually has tangible wealth anymore. I feel like that's all a part of the plan. And then when you look at the way crypto is being implemented in such heavy ways, and now the government's talking about selling our debt into cryptocurrency so that they could do a pump and dump to lower the debt and then buy it back it pennies on the dollar to reduce our debt by ninety nine percent or some shit. And it's like the fact that that's a possibility, that you actually are fielding right now, tells me that the entire financial system is complete horseshit start to finish from the first go.
Speaker 3: I feel like we could just push a button in all of it just be like poop, it's gone.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's the sal So but when you look at the basis of what Nasara, it was Nasar, then it became Nasara Jussara, right, So the Nassar was the national.
Speaker 2: Group for like, yeah, Nassaar is supposed to be for us and is supposed to be like Europe and Glow and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the end for Nassar's Nationalsar is the g for global Yeah. Yeah. My pol who wrote this was not a financial guy. He was just somebody who looked at how the numbers work and could see the writing on the wall. And he wrote this book and didn't think anything of it. He died. He never it never got widely published or anything like that. It became popular over a decade and a half after he passed away. Right there, My cousin still has a box of his books in her attic right now. And I've talked to so many people who, again are not financial gurus by any means. One guy I met who basically he was a dentist, and a pretty successful one at that, but every penny he made he put towards his prepper compound. And it wasn't because he was a doomsday prepper, and it wasn't. That's the thing. My mom and dad bought a hunting least from him at one point in time, and they met him and they were talking about it, and he was showing them kind of portions of his setup that he has. My mom super conspiracy nut. It's kind of where I get it from my dad, super hardcore blue pillar. He wants to live in his little bubble of a matrix. He doesn't want to question any narratives. He's just trying to punch his clock and go home and watch.
Speaker 2: His Nascar, right, And that's.
Speaker 1: Fine, and I have nothing but love and respect for my father. But that being said, this guy was a actual, like a logical human being. He was in some crazy nut job living off from a cabin in the woods down by the river, you know what I mean. He was a legitimate business owner and a doctor. He had been to school, he was a doctor in dentistry. So he asked him like, okay, hold on a prepper compound, like this is a real thing you're doing. You can't be serious about this. And he's like, listen, I'm not a financial guy. I'm not I've never spent time on Wall Street. Nothing about this makes sense. I get it. But our financial system cannot sustain itself forever. And it's not even just to another stock market crash from the you know, the Great Depression. When this whole thing comes crumbling down, there's going to be no repairing it. It's never been done like this in human history, because no other civilization has ever put themselves in such a poss as America has ever throughout the course of human history. This will collapse it's a mathematical certainty. Once it does, people are gonna be eating themselves alive. I'm gonna be eating good on my hunting lease in the woods where nobody can find me. And my dad was like, well, well shit, and he actually couldn't refute that. So when you talk about Nasara, we talk about the overthrow of it all and the economic rug being just yanked out from under all of us. I see that as a financial certainty. Honestly and oddly enough, that does lead to a shameless plug that we will put on the show for anybody who doesn't know what Nasara or just Sara is, and you don't know what we're talking about about the financial and economic collapse, let me just tell you this much. When the time comes the bank shut down all the ethereal digital currency that you have accounts for literally nothing, You're gonna want some sort of a tangible asset that you're able to go and trade in to actually make some things happening your life. And here's the deal. Tangible assets could come in a few different varieties, But even the kings of old acknowledge that silver and gold was a very wise investment option. And I understand that it's just a shiny rock except for the fact that silver is actually used in the vast majority of our electrical components, and it is. It's really a sound investment, and if you good cult member listening, we'd like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion. The what you need to do is go to link in the description below to cecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information there, our homeboy Wange Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your account and ask them if they think is silver or gold or bullion it's a wise investment for the future. I promise you, every single one of them, even if they are not doomsday preppers, are going to tell you that yes, at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. And we're not talking about the stock price, We're not talking about the spots price. We are talking about having actual tangible silver in your hand, nailed to your door once a month as much as you order. Like I said, the best place to get your start would be to go to coc silver dot com. Link is in the description below. So now back to the question that you what is your take on Nasara or just are either way?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm hoping that's what's going to be announced soon. So in the next couple of months, that's what I'm I'm hoping for. Really a lot of a lot of people that I follow and talk to, like that's the big thing we're waiting for. Hopefully that it's going to be announced or I mean, I know things are starting to you know, be a Sarah like there are certain things that are being put together through Congress and stuff. I'm sorry, my cat's coming back again.
Speaker 1: You're fine, You're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, disclosure and disclosure about aliens. I'm hoping some more stuff will come out about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm hoping that that's the big one, nes Sarah I'm waiting for.
Speaker 1: Okay, now hold on, damn. I have two more questions now. First off, you are acknowledging this Sarah to a potentially good thing. Two of our cult members that may not understand. Why explain your side of this conversation why.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing. Yes, Well, well, because it's going to get rid of the I R s where everything is there's going to be one percent tax. I think it's going to be a fourteen percent tax on new homes, no food, no medicines, there's no tax on that. I know that. I'm sorry he's coming back again, but just that kind of stuff. I don't know what to actually say about it because every time I say, people think I'm crazy and it's never going to happen.
Speaker 4: And you're on a conspiracy podcast, you can totally say what I really want.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm not used to because every time I put up a post or I say something about it, that's never going to happen. It's just never going to happen. I know, I don't think bitcoin is going to be around because I don't think that that's was made in the best light. So I don't think bitcoin is gonna be, you know, around for people like cryptocurrency. Yeah, I'm the coin, Yeah, was not the best you know, not made by the best ways. Right. Yeah, that's that's what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping for disclosure.
Speaker 1: Now as far as the alien conversation goes, especially you living in Long Island. A couple of years ago, there was some wild things that were going on in the skies in your neck of the woods. These these orbs that were all over the place in northern New Jersey, around New York and Pennsylvania. All these things. We had so many different people say so many different things about them. From the hippie dippy woo woo community saying that, so I was meditating and I was in the astrol and I was, uh, what's the word whenever you like projecting, whenever you're like vibing with a thing and your spirit is one with it, Like these these hippies that talk about how they were something with three I atlas they were, they're getting.
Speaker 2: Like signals from them, I guess. So, yeah, I've seen one person saying never getting thoughts from it and that it's just weird things like that.
Speaker 1: Right. So that had people saying that these orbs were that they were, they were it tuned into them, and these were very benevolent things and they're here to help. We had a bunch of people saying these are clearly UFOs and these are aliens that are making the big invasion. Then you had people that were saying that this is experimental military tech and it's all around these military bases and it's just really upscale drones from your perspective, What did you see during this timeframe?
Speaker 2: Well, actually, a couple of years ago, my dad he used to be part of like a UFO group out here and something had crashed in Hackshert Park and he got a call from them and they asked him to bring his metal detector with him to go like search the woods and stuff over there. He never went, but that was that was like the biggest thing I had, you know with the UFO is that I've known someone ever you know, heard of something or something crashing here. I've never seen anything myself, but yeah, with all the weird things that have been going on out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, your dad was a part of a UFO group. Yeah, Oh that's wild. Did he say he ever saw anything firsthand?
Speaker 2: He's never said he's seen anything. He actually lives in China.
Speaker 1: Now, so oh wait, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he just moved there like six months ago. He met a woman there and when COVID happened, her daughter was pregnant in China, so she wanted to meet her granddaughter, so she flew back to China, but she ended up having tuberculosis when she was younger, and they were giving her hard time coming back to America, so she ended up having to stay there, and my dad was stuck in Florida all by himself, so he sold his house and moved to China with her. So he's been in China for like the last six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And how does he say it's going over there? My god? All I've ever heard heard from the media. What depends on the source. Some media will say that China is just booming and they are fucking They're killing it. Man, it's the greatest place ever. And others will say it's like a dystopian reality and the people are struggling hard. So for what is he saying.
Speaker 2: I haven't actually talked to him yet because I've been having a problem with we chat because they don't have WhatsApp. Yeah, there we have, So I did do we chat, and I don't know how to work it because in Chinese. Yeah, and his wife speaks very little English, so it's hard for me to go back and forth with her on messages. But I think that he's I seems like he's having a good time. I mean, I don't. I don't know just yet.
Speaker 1: But what part of China? Is he in a big city or like off the beaten path?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure exactly. Oh wow, yeah, I just like I just found him a couple months ago again, so like I stopped talking him for a little bit, and then I found out who moved to China. So I've just been talking to.
Speaker 3: Him paper and pin work.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah right, because I don't know how to read Chinese, how to do that, what app? I don't know how to do any of that.
Speaker 1: So I work to kick. I think that China has that band.
Speaker 2: A lot of band stuff there we can't. He's on Instagram. That's actually how I found him. I found him on Instagram. Ye, I was going through and like I saw I.
Speaker 4: Had friends that went to China and then they had like flee during COVID and they Instagram was how we're communicating.
Speaker 2: So really yeah, like I said, it was really hard for her to come back here because she did have tuberculosis, and I guess, like it always stays in your body. Yes, I don't know how that works, but I guess they were thinking she was going to bring it back here. It's kind of like staff it is, so it stays with you for a while. I wasn't sure. So yeah, so, I don't know. I'll keep you updated. But I actually get to talk to him, please. Yeah, I think that. I think he's having a good time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I hope. I mean the Chinese people, Southeast Asia in general are extremely rare asist, and especially him in China with the whole you know, one child policy and all that, they might see this white guy taking one of their women and feel some type of way about this. I don't know. I don't know, maybe not. Maybe they'll be cool, you know, maybe they'll look at him like he oh, yeah, democracy was so good, then why do we have one of yours leave and move here? When for communists, I don't know, they might just love the guy. I hope. I hope that that's the case.
Speaker 2: I hope he's happy there. I mean, it's it's definitely far God chosen. But yeah, I didn't think he actually moved there. I thought she would come back here, but I guess he just was sick in the United States. Was like, I'm going to go to China, I.
Speaker 1: Hope, and they make their way back to the freedom Land.
Speaker 2: But I hope.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 1: Lord, Okay, so your dad was a part of this UFO community and he that's the closest thing you've seen. Do you have anybody that lives body that has seen those glowing things in the sky when those were going down or that really wentn't around the Long Island area?
Speaker 2: Well, where I am a more like in central Suffolk, so I'm not near like where they were that area. My mom has said she's seen things in the sky. She's seen a red light that was zipping around. It wasn't like a plane. I mean, you hear stories, you see things, but I've never seen anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm hoping we do get more disclosure on the UFO situation as time goes on.
Speaker 2: It's time.
Speaker 3: I'm just not about the aliens. I really am. Not like they creep me out. They've always creeped me out, even when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I'm just always been creeped out by aliens. I'm glad for everybody else, but I'm over here like fuck them.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 3: I mean I think I just feel like they're gonna be super evil and creepy looking, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like yeah, I mean it's possible.
Speaker 3: Say though, hit me up.
Speaker 1: How do you know we're not saying the same thing in different terms.
Speaker 3: I know we did have this conversation that they potentially are fae so.
Speaker 1: Or where humans call fait.
Speaker 4: Okay, if some fake creatures come out and maybe I okay, like shape shifting dragon men like.
Speaker 1: But hear me out. Hear me out though, the same reason why book would be there, Oh my god, oh want the same reason why alien contact with humans more often would probably be of a negative variety. Like I just have a hard time believing that we're getting contacted by the space hippies, right. If anything, they're here to get resources, They're here to take something from us, you think so, So hear me out. If that's the way you say, I think so.
Speaker 2: I agree with what you're saying. Yeah, I think they're here to find help us. I don't I know there's bad ones. I know there is, But I don't think that there are demons.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of Christians I do believe that. Like, no, I don't believe in aliens. I believe in demons. And I'm like, wait, what why are those two being brought up in the same context.
Speaker 4: But all right, I mean I understand that I think personally that there is the good and the bad aliens, But I think the good ones. I don't know if they're like space hippies, but I feel like they're researcher. Honestly, if I was to think of something, I feel like when we want to go in and investigate, the scientists are brought in to investigate. I feel like they're the scientists of their group and they're here to investigate and to collect or whatever. Like they're inherently scientists, aren't. Most of them aren't out there just doing evil shit. So I feel like they probably are like you know, the the Ford Advance, and they're here to like collect shit and like be like hey guys, like we're we're just kind of here now. The evil ones, you know, they're gonna they're gonna be here to dominate. They're gonna gona want to take everything. Why enslave us, you know, the theory of they need us because their race is dying.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I have a hard time believing that a superior being that has all this technology and potentially can inter to mention travel is gonna want to breed with us that like are so feeble and like break so easy and die from so many things. There can't you can't tell me that there isn't like better alien beings quote unquote if we're aliens, If we are the aliens, there isn't anybody else better out there that like doesn't die from a million one things.
Speaker 1: And I feel the same way about the Faye though. If they are going to make contact with humans, it's like not gonna be for good reasons.
Speaker 3: They're not here to like, hell, you're not gonna ruin my whole face situation.
Speaker 1: Sorry, San, it's not real anyway.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know, you're such an evil bastard.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just like dragons, they're probably not here to like help us, They're probably here to like first us.
Speaker 3: And shit, don't you bring dragons up into this?
Speaker 1: And I call them dinosaurs? But yeah, say that they're evil.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, if it's if it's a Rain situation where like the Black Dragon is like you know that movie.
Speaker 1: What Rain I'm talking about, how dragons are probably dinosaurs? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the movie where like, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean they're evil. That means they're animals, and they're just kind of doing animal shit, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm hoping that they're is like dragon writers, and we got like a whole situation going on.
Speaker 4: I'm hopeful. Okay, I get Let me live in my little fade bubble of happiness.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got their blue pill. I get it.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that in a negative way. I have my own blue pills. Yeah, you know for sure. It's just you know, I don't know mine's history, which is weird because I'm looking at That's like the thing that I veg out on is like listening to history documentaries. I know, even though most of that is also not u not very kind or pretty faking either. No, it's written by the victors, I know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Like I said, that's my blue pill. But anyway, miss Patriot, we both want to thank you so much for coming on the Eat on the show this evening, sharing all this information with us. We would love to have you on again sometime.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Yes, technical difficulties. I'm so sorry about that about these things. Thanks for hanging on for my first my first podcast. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we're honored that we were your first.
Speaker 3: That's a yes, that's absolutely amazing, and I love your cat. By the way, your cat is like the all star.
Speaker 4: Wanting to be in the inframe at all times is like hi guys, hi, hi hei.
Speaker 1: Man, he's a star from here, Patrick Bateman, the star here it comes. Yes, indeed, so uh, we might as well go ahead and say this. For any of the good Cult members that have heard this episode and would like to see us rather than just hear us talk about it, what you need to do is go to link in the description Patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy podcasts. Over there. We have a couple of tears for jury. And honestly, the main reason why people go to Patreon more than any other source to hear us is because it is completely commercial free listening, y'all. Yes, indeed, it is commercial free listen. We know ads suck. If you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts or whatever, you got bombarded with ads the entire time this episode is going down. We get it. We hate them too. Come to patreon dot com and you don't have to worry about that. Link the description below. That's for the five dollars tier. You get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes up to a week in advance. You get all of the videos of all of our affiliates as well, and it is, like we just said, completely commercial free. However, if you go to that third Eye all the Way Open tier, you get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Number Live. It is always an unhinged grouping of all of our good cult members to come in and chit chat and talk the shit about all things going on in the world, whether it be of the ethereal and the esoteric, the geopolitical, the random goings and comings of the day to day. We talk about it all and we have grown this cult community to be a really good grouping, you know, so we appreciate everybody who comes and does that. Again. Link to the Patreon is down below. But another way to support the show, good cult members, to let everybody know what you thought about this conversation would be too Please hit the five stars, shit the shares life, suscribes comments, leave a posting review, shares with their friends and family, shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who can then become potential cult members like rest you Finally's and gentlemen, why are you Aready? Go check out Minimistic Shotton's on the show and getting the same lover's picture over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lies we host every Wednesday night in night PM Central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And I am the Caju Knight. And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information. Leaves your line just as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to adam and Eve dot com right now. Amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT