Speaker 1: E one O one with linch in Taco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one O one one wj R R and the radio station where you can rock the bank to the tune of one thousand dollars thirteen times each and every weekday. First one nine oh five ish yesh thirteen separate chances to one one thousand dollars each day, each weekday, and you can enter each go around when you get those keywords, yeah.
Speaker 1: Your job.
Speaker 2: Listen for the keyword, then entrum wj RR dot com, and is Taco pointed? The first one will be with us later this morning around nine oh five. Okay, it's been a stellar week with numbers, as it pertains the potential headline of the week, uh contenders, I get a fourth one to throw into the mix here now, Taco, I do want to uh preface this one with this is going to be a bit of a letdown for you and your BWO movement. Okay, well, you tell me when you're oh oh, I'm ready. So it's an update on a story we talk about a while back. Go Detroit gas station clerk who shot black man through locked door over beef jerky claimed he had no idea how the bullet fired and pleaded for mercy. The judge had other plans. Why did they have to say black man in that store because that was a racial component in this case. If you recall, we had this story about this guy who was working as a gas station clerk at a mobile gas station in Detroit.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: Dude came in and was pinching beef jerky put in his pocket. The clerk confronted him. They got into an argument. The guy said, well, i'll pay for you know, you get the hell out of the store, is what he said. So he put the guy out the store, locked the doors, and then the dude just trying to get back in, and that's when he had no idea how the gun fired through the door and hit him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, he's guilty. The other thing is you let him go. He was outside you're store. He's this guy's going away for twenty to fifty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But see, if BWO is intacted by government, intacted, yeah like whatever.
Speaker 1: But enacted.
Speaker 2: But no, if they put it in the law, right right, just write it up, man, it's a law, and then there's gonna be no beef jerky heists and it wouldn't be a headshot. It would be to the knees where you're just rendered to the chair, just to serve as an example of what not to do. And he's gonna roll into the courtroom, you know, still alive. The armed guard up at the front of the store with the machine gun will still be at the store. Doesn't even have to take stand. All right, Please don't be shooting anyone over beab jerky, beef jerky. Please please don't be stealing beef jerkey. Can't be doing that because then it raises all of our prices.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We got a crazy cat lady situation here in California. This woman, I don't know why. Again, you'll explain this When I say the word allegedly is used in the headline, there's no there's no allegedly here. The woman had one hundred and six cats at her U haul van that she left in a parking lot. Oh god, she owned all the cats. And the story is missing a few details as to was she just out taking them for a drive, was she moving what was going on? But regardless, the cats were in pretty poor shape. Multiple people called police, who responded to the situation where they found sixty nine year old Genie Mason or Maxon.
Speaker 1: Was she in the driver's seat.
Speaker 2: She had parked at a taco bell and I guess was inside.
Speaker 1: And everybody heard the cats out there meow and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well twenty six of them, twenty eight of them were dead and then the rest were somewhere in extremely poor conditions, many emaciated.
Speaker 1: And she's in there getting a burrito. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, they had no food or water in the U haul van. I guarantee somebody noticed it when they were going for the bell. They noticed it because all the all the that's a great advertisement with the bomb.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: But they were walking up there to get their bell, and they heard the meouts and smelled the pea cat pee. I had to empty the litter boxes last night. Oh god, dude, that smell. Dude, that smell, Thank goodness. RP didn't smell like that well sparag issue, but that ratcheted up, not anything like a cat pee, Dude, that is the most distinctive, like that ammonia. Ammonia just uh, you know what I initially thought of here was on the few occasions that I've experienced having to move a cat. Yeah, cats don't want to be in cars.
Speaker 1: Gotta grab them by the scruff of the neck.
Speaker 2: Much less, much less, one hundred and six of them together in a U haul van. No, can you imagine the sound inside that thing.
Speaker 1: They're all in in there saying this lady is so crazy.
Speaker 2: And where's the food? Where's our food? Look, Freddy just died nine lives my ass. And finally we have this woman getting a lot of attention on something she posted on one of the dating apps she's utilizing, and she's she's very blessed upstairs by the way. Okay, I just want to point that out.
Speaker 1: I'm getting more and more interested by the minute.
Speaker 2: She asked interested dudes to please leave her their best Tim Allen home improvement, and well she had a whole hell of a lot of guys interested.
Speaker 3: Oh that's terrible, big Tim Allen fan. Huh shell even still on. I know he has the news show where he owns a sporting goods.
Speaker 2: Store, right right, No, the home improvements, you know in reruns. But no, she.
Speaker 4: Actually I think she just did this to see if she could get dudes to do it, because she made the comment that she says, this is more entertaining than actual dates on that.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: She's sitting to home using you.
Speaker 2: It's it's almost like they give you, sent her d pigs and she was requested dick pigs in it.
Speaker 1: She's sitting home, she basically is using you.
Speaker 2: She's pulling you around by the ear load. Man. Yeah, she's got you.
Speaker 1: And she's sitting home laughing.
Speaker 2: And you know, these dudes are like, well, she's pretty hot the rack. Yeah, I'll good looking up her.
Speaker 1: Okay, stopped. Hey we're on one j R R. It just rocks