Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen? How did folks? Your host J J.
Speaker 3: Vance here back from our Fridays host of Operation g c D and perhaps more notably, Nah the Vice President back in the game with my co host Nick of The Occult Rejects. Nick Great, Sir, Welcome back for Fridays.
Speaker 4: Going on so YO one Friday.
Speaker 5: You're gonna put the screen on and I'm gonna be doing that same thing I addressing some weird outfit. I'm gonna have my arms up and my ship tucked in, dancing all fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: For I always enjoy the intro up In Buffalo, Jared Rivisa, my former stalker, Can you love.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Turned homicidal maniac, multi state stabbings free. Can you believe that man wanted to be my pr rep. You gotta be kidding.
Speaker 4: Mesas wanted to use this hypno therapy on you.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, watch out for that.
Speaker 4: You imagine That's what the deal was.
Speaker 3: I not only do about it this, you know this isn't any regular hypnotherapy we're talking about. This is this man's from Buffalo. Jared's from the family that ended the curse. Of the Goat, the curse that plagued the Chicago Cubs from from winning a World Series for nearly one hundred years. Ken Revisa in the Revisa Sports Hypnotist Operation business. You know, they're the ones who broke that. They're credited by the Cubs. That's Buffalo Jared's family business. So you know it's creepy, dude, creepy. Yeah, I was thinking about it. I might need to give them a call though, because in case I need to break this curse of Robert the Doll, you know what I mean. They seem to be very prolific in breaking curses there at the Revisa family.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, since your son kind of wanted to kill me, maybe he could just throw me this as a favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I'll be like, maybe I'll be his pr rep in exchange. Maybe they'll break my curse and we'll do a little bartering system that Jared didn't do it right?
Speaker 2: What what's the new what to operate or the occult reachings?
Speaker 4: Watch that much.
Speaker 5: Finally finally finished, pretty much almost done with my Jacob Bome however you say his fucking name thing, So that that's exciting that has some tough way too much time.
Speaker 4: B o h m. I've seen it.
Speaker 5: B o e h m. E. I've seen it, b o h m. E. I mean there's a couple of different ways of saying and I've heard people say it different ways. I think I said Jacob bome whatever three times on the show, and then I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna say Jacob.
Speaker 4: By the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: Did to read more about him?
Speaker 3: From what I have you've told me, from what I have looked at, it's a he's an interesting character.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure, I think so.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I finished that up, and uh got some stuff just Sola Temple. We got coming this Sunday. You were joining us with that, right, did I ask you for that?
Speaker 2: Uh, Solar Temple, Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: With a oh yeah, he may not be able to make it, but conversation me and me and Julia might still cover it.
Speaker 4: He may not be able to make it.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, well that's unfortunate. Yeah, enjoy conversation here with him on Fridays.
Speaker 5: Oh, get him back on. I just didn't want to with you. I didn't want to tell like five or six people to reschedule because somebody else can't make it.
Speaker 4: When me and Julia have notes.
Speaker 2: On I understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I figured, you know, we'll wing it without him and then we'll just bring them on whenever we can rescheduled. Really looking forward to getting them on. Actually, the guys like you know, like you a plethora of information.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you ain't kidding.
Speaker 3: I popped on his show There Night already dead with him and his associate jose and Jewels from Great Bill Podcast, and.
Speaker 4: Oh he's going to join us to it.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, Jules Jewels pretty sharp. Yeah, we had a great conversation there there Night impromptu. No, that's that's awesome stuff. So we got that on Sundays. That's live too, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, we're gonna go live. I'll see if we got anything. What's what's dropping that next week? Oh, we got next, We got tomorrow. We do have the audio, it was already out on video. We do have the Virginia U Guffrey with RDA Lee.
Speaker 2: That's a great one. Yeah, I actually doing some great work there for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh to drop on audio next week. Also, this is an old one.
Speaker 5: For you, but you know you were the cult and esoteric review of The Golden Child.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was a good one, man, Yeah, that was a great one, dude. I got a couple of comments that was a little barn burner. It definitely was this week. Yeah, just this week folks for comedy.
Speaker 5: On that and we got time slip with the Codega coming out. Yeah, yeah, I got to get him back on. Actually I was talking few long ago, not too long ago. Good dude, I like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been trying to get him back on to me. And how do you wanted to talk some more cold stuff in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he.
Speaker 3: May not know a lot, as I told him, you may now know a lot about these colts, but he's the one who sent me down that rabbit hole with getting better understanding of that atmosphere. And he knows I don't know shit about geography of Mexico. So you know, nice to have a local like him, you know what I mean that he helped helped navigate some of those terms.
Speaker 2: But now that's awesome stuff, you know.
Speaker 3: I definitely enjoyed the rye there at the codexs Codega's Codex of Curiosities.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: He was our guest a number of weeks back here on Fridays as well. Right, yes, he was and on your show and on The Rejects, and we've had him on you We've had him on both.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, stuff man.
Speaker 3: I I always enjoyed my time with the Occult Rejects. I'll be looking forward to that on Sunday. I dis dropped that, uh Greg little conversation, you know, but she'd hit him up again.
Speaker 2: I intend to. For sure.
Speaker 3: He's a speaking of a wealth of information on mounds. That's the man to go talk to, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't so he doesn't feel like I'm annoying. You should hit him up and bring him on your show, and I'll.
Speaker 4: Just gone, yeah, and I'll definitely do that. It's a different show asking him on.
Speaker 3: We'll get Jen in the mix because remember in Jen wizard skills in that conversation.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, yeah. It blew the guy's mind with that one.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Greg was like, in forty years, no one's ever asked me or made comments like this, And I was like, shit, do Jensen.
Speaker 2: And wizard stuff?
Speaker 5: So his magic?
Speaker 2: Right? Jen the Ninja always doing wizard stuff. No, that's awesome, mate.
Speaker 3: I mean again, you've compiled a an extensive, diverse team of uh you know, folks that are at the occult rejects, and I do solut you for that, sir. I'm happy to be part of that team.
Speaker 5: Oh, Elliott Novo, thank you, bro, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: The team I'm not happy to be a part of is the Revisa public relations firm, which is why I told him no, I don't want to hire a PR guy, even though he stalked me for about a year trying to for trying to be sure, and I'm like, he just went and took no note for an answer. So the fella homicidal, psychopathic maniac trans apocalypse multi state killing spree fella possibly hypnotic mind control assassin fella buffalo Jared Visa from the introduction video. I'll be doing the tail the full tale of his story on Operation GCD Sundays, eight pm.
Speaker 2: Patreon available, but go check it out. Yeah, that'll be, that'll be.
Speaker 3: That'll be a real barn burner because this, like I said, not only did this family break the Curse of the Goat, and his dudes got some interesting storylines going around before, during, and after his crime. So uh, pretty excited. I like to muppetize. Everybody said, obviously Jared buffalo Jared here, I got muppetized, you know what I mean. That's not that's obviously not the real buffalo Jared in the picture, you know what I mean. So just I just want to clarify that in case anyone was confused, that's obviously not the real buffalo Jared. The real buffalo Jared allegedly sits today in Bridgewater Hospital and the britt the spooky Bridgewater.
Speaker 2: Triangle of Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: But that's the original buffalo Jared photo before I uh muppetized him. But uh on this note, on Wednesday, Operation GCD Wednesday next week, I got trouble with Waker Jona. He was our guest a couple of weeks back here on Friday. Another dude with a lot of details.
Speaker 5: Yeah he does. He has a lot of a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: And well he listened to my last show on idoh stuff and he's like, we got to talk more about all these uh Idaho white nationalist stuff that's going on there, right. Yeah, he's got connection to Operation pat Con from the Order. The Order is Mark Mark Furman's buddies up there in Hayden Lake. You know Markman from the O J case and also connected to all of this mess is you may be familiar with the name Israel Keys.
Speaker 2: He was a serial killer. Yes, he's friends with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He grew up with the Keyho Brothers. The key Hole brother.
Speaker 6: We love Oh we lost them. Glin's got Oh boy, you're.
Speaker 4: Back in my back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're back and that So that'd be Wednesday, and then one last plug before we get to our guest here meeting Nathaniel bar Jonah, the cannibalistic kidnitdling, psychopathic serial killer that I came face to face with in Great Falls, Montana back in two thousand and one and may or may not have eaten human meat burgers he served up with the Hardy's on the late night in the summer of two thousand in Great Falls, Montana. So that'll be a real barn burner, real barn burner in there. That's two weeks there, week from this Sunday. I like to say Operation GCD Sundays is not you know, not only is it just the true crime and high weirdness that I've experienced throughout my adventures in life, but it's also just my effort to maintain the art of Americana and storytelling, you know, not just you know history, but you know, history will along with events that are going on in culture, right And that's.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what I'm aiming for there.
Speaker 3: And on that note, I actually got a comment last week in preparation for my first Sunday show there with the Curse of Robert the Doll, I recommend folks check that one out. Damn demonic being has been cursing me for thirteen years. But I got a comment from someone saying, you know, they listened to you know, they were like, oh, I'm a fan of your current shows, but I went back and listen to an old show from almost two years ago with John Barber, the Stanate comedian.
Speaker 2: Fellow I've had on the show a couple of.
Speaker 3: Times, ye, the nonagenarian, the ninety two or ninety three year old legendary Stanate comedian and basically the man who invented reality TV, you know, And they were commenting on the show I had done them with him, just asking him about his life stories and which are I mean just not only hilarious but fascinating. So you know, they were commenting that they appreciate that the lost art of you know, kind of storytelling, especially from elder folks such as John Barber, who again they don't make him like John Barbara. This man us to be the personal assistant or personal writer for Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 2: Oh for one example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the only guy to ever put Jim Garrison the New Orleans District to turn on camera and let him tell his own story.
Speaker 2: He did that twice.
Speaker 3: He did it twice and got him fired from the number one show on TV for doing so. Still still today, I believe that's the highest rated show in television and reait like primetime television history maybe or something.
Speaker 2: It's called Real People. He created.
Speaker 3: He got fired from it because he did an that was interviewing actual real people. Right, this is this is I think Serra nineteen seventy one. John Barber gets fired for you know, putting Jim Garrison on camera. He would later win a case in the Supreme Court when the movie industry did not like his movie review of that shitty Charlton Heston film Soylent Green. So again, John Barber legendary character. Folks want to hear that sale check those out. But I just I appreciate the storytelling aspects of such things as that.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Yes, sir, I don't know. That's I don't know, that's something you enjoys kind.
Speaker 5: Of a yeah, like, I guess I get what you're saying. I like the artist storytelling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like I mean, wait in a twenty fashion, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know I know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see that's what you're raving for.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I enjoy that again.
Speaker 3: John Barber is a master of that, so I recommend folks check that out. But speaking of philosophers and authors and storytellers, welcome Ethan Indigo, our guest tonight and fellow occult reject.
Speaker 2: Hi doing sir, Welcome to Fridays.
Speaker 1: We'll look to you, guys day.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and thank you for waiting twelve minutes. I just realized I was meandering about too many thoughts.
Speaker 1: There whatever, whatever, No, thank you guys, Thank you Nick and JJ for including me with all the great guests and the occult intelligence of all the occult rejects. I'm honored to be included and I appreciate you guys so for sure.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been hyped, I mean as much as I am hype for a lot of every conversation we have here on Fridays, quite honestly, But you know, and exchanging ideas a lot of new folks that Nick and I. You know, sometimes I schedule folks and Nick and scheduled folks, and a lot of times we're meeting new folks.
Speaker 4: But oh yeah, both of us don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exchanging new ideas with new folks, and that's what we're raiming for here. And while we obviously know you, we're going to be exchanging a lot of new ideas because I don't think we get to the depth of a lot of where your head's at a lot of times in the Cole Reject Show. So I'm looking forward to that aspect.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate it. Yeah, you know, I'm just honored to, you know, communicate with you guys with your knowledge. And I told you this before. When I started listening to you guys, I knew you guys knew everything from oligarchy to the esoteric. So really, as a lone author otherwise, it is my honor to be down with you guys.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate it, sir, and you like say that you're in a cult reject, but you're also an author and a philosopher, so uh what uh why don't you give us quick backstor in some of those activities please?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, I the philosophy started with a quite exoteric idea that I even used like the cursed word patriotism in it. But I was kind of looking at politics and I determined or president presented a kind of formula where there were four types of people based on mindset. Everyone likes to box people in and put people in certain categories.
Speaker 8: I find maybe I'm dealing with shallow people. I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: That's pretty accurate, right, I mean, I think it's I think it's a standard attribute of humanity, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whether it's good or bad, I think it's often not necessarily good, but it's a good way. It might be a good way as to initially understand someone. But I formulated the idea that there were idiots, zelots, elitists, and patriots that yeah, Nick had me on. We talked about that, and not patriot in the aspect that is jingoist and state unquestioning, but patriot in the love of liberty, love of country, people, place, and idea. So it started from there, but then I started like contemplating, oh wow, that relates to At first, I was looking at it through the window of the allegory of the cave, which people might not know the fourth character that often, But there's the there's the captor who has the captives. That there's two types, one chained and one unchained, and then the fourth type would be the freed prisoner. And so I kind of initially was looking at it from that realm, but again very exoterically, if you will, not really looking at it too deep. But then I started coming across that there was other sets of four that were totally separate but totally similar, like the Wise Monkeys, which has an unsaid fourth two hear no evil, See no evil, and speak no evil kind of being the first three, and what they call fear no or do no.
Speaker 2: Evil being the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's really the only on overt topical interpretation, at least, he's the only one that's sensible because he stops action. It's he's fear no evil and do no evil at the same time. It's a kind of crossing reference of both those. So when you're unafraid, you don't react is essentially the message, whereas kind of people are really reactive otherwise. So I later formulated this whole idea based on numerous different fields and modalities of the matrix of four, which is kind of like my foundational philosophy, and you know, it's I think, really enlightening. It's been a paradigm for me and others that have looked at it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, we've covered.
Speaker 4: That was actually really really good. I thought that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that the matrix of four really kind of got me thinking on this pattern of a duality of polarity, and that has been a really basis of a lot of my observation, you know, of symbolism and even the most base systems of the world politics. Uh So, I eventually even noted the four dimensions of geometry of I noted it during the Matrix of four, but I wrote a book about the sacred geometry of the four dimensions, and that's kind of led to another level of the set, a different set of four that is not only sort of a way to comprehend meditation instruction and meditation practice, but also it's almost like a I was thinking about doing an article about sacred there's there's sacred gematria, but the four dimensions of geometry are kind of like a sacred geo matria in interpreting energies through the four dimensions of geometry, not just physical four dimensions of geometry, but the four energies of geometry having to do with point, line, plane, and solid or in in meditation terms, Nick, were you gonna say something?
Speaker 5: Oh no, No, I was just saying, yeah, remember I remember you saying all this one when you're when you did it on the show.
Speaker 4: Great, that's great stuff, man.
Speaker 1: Uh. The and and really a lot of meditation practice has this in in pretty overt terms once you understand the set of for uh, that being connection in correspondence with the point.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, concentration.
Speaker 3: Is this point like kind of like somehow in integral with time and space? Or what is the what is the concept at this point you're mentioning as this fourth aspect?
Speaker 1: Well, the point can be anything that you're contemplating. Some people will meditate focusing.
Speaker 2: Oh shitvil's go is that me? Well that's ethan I was about to say. I thought I was out again.
Speaker 3: It just started storming here, So I was about to say, do you have me hooked on these concepts?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Why is he going to fade away like that and skip out? I'm sorry about that left.
Speaker 8: So it can be a visual point.
Speaker 1: Some people will meditate, I got a gan picture behind me. You can use any number of inspiration ideas or or concepts or even the you know the The classic thing you might see is the someone meditating in front of a flame. But the idea is beyond just physical. It's metaphysical too, in the sense of concentration is the energy we are aligning with it with the point it represents concentration.
Speaker 8: And the line.
Speaker 1: The line is energy connection in meditation terms, but in energy systems we might hear people talking about chords where they're attached to certain people placer thing in a negative kind of energy construct as.
Speaker 3: A like a quantic quantum physics kind of deal, like an entanglement situation.
Speaker 1: I don't you know, I always thought it being more allegorical as describing someone's you know, uh pattern, being stuck in a person, place or thing.
Speaker 2: That's no, okay, so not so much.
Speaker 3: It's say it's more metaphysical, because would say, didn't Giudorno Bruno kind of come up with a similar kind of entanglement process with something you called tubules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I I don't know about that, but I know there is definitely different physics connections to the point line planes and idea.
Speaker 3: Tend I was, I was just going for now, it's a great quantity for a second, we'll.
Speaker 2: Go back to the normal, the normal.
Speaker 1: I stayed away from the stayed away from the quantum because it's so hard for me to grasp. But what I do know about the quantum is that even that word comes from four quarter and they were expressing qua yeah yeah, and and the expression there is, you know, this infinite quartered super small particle I believe when they were initially comprehending or imagining the idea.
Speaker 8: But it is interesting that that they chose the four.
Speaker 1: So uh, there's there's concentration and connection, and then there's circulation. I mean, a big part of energy systems, taichi especially is about moving energy in the body or moving idea within the mind, right, learning to not be stuck on it.
Speaker 3: Like I saw some stuff. I guess I don't really understand what tachi is. If I may just interject for at least an explanation for me in any other folks.
Speaker 1: I'm like really excited to share tai chi and tai chi ideas. It's often it's often known for being woo really tight chi is yep, yep, that's uh, that's taichi and h like tahoe nice.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, yeah, my apologies, it was on your website. I thought maybe that was a demonstrated.
Speaker 1: Thank you for saying that. That's I mean, it is. It is tricky, but no, you can share it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to offend you. I really don't know what she is.
Speaker 3: When you say it's when you say it's w woo, I'm like, that's that's my understanding of it. Sure, No, No, it's known known as wu w's because it's that's my commonplace understanding of yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, and it is.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: I got a compliment from my tai chi teacher on my double lotus kick here.
Speaker 2: So I'm about to ask you what what what exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's a double lotus kick that's in the middle of Actually it's spelled Wu. That's a Wu family form, so it's not wo woo, it's wu w u like Wu tang, which they they they're expressing their correspondence with the kung fu flicks which we're mimicking and using Wu Dang Mountain kung fu. Gung fu, all of kung fu is actually self development practice. Gung means energy work, and fu is like you know what a what's your thing? What's your self development practice? So tai chi is a gung fu and different, uh you know things from these kung fu flicks of course, praying mantis. So all different styles down like something from a movie, are actually foundational gung fu in in terms of self development practice.
Speaker 3: Please please sure, No, I know that's a good way to understand. I understand what you're saying there as far as the self development stuff goes. We have a question from the chat and it's kind of where my head's at too, because so this is not a tai Chi is a fluid movements. These aren't poses, right, So this is not a yoga posting. You're kicking stuff here. You're not just like lifting your leg up and holding your arms up.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: This is an action move, right. They just happened to to get a still shot of you right in.
Speaker 8: No, that's a that's a great question.
Speaker 1: I would not be able to hold that as a still posture yet.
Speaker 8: I'm working on it.
Speaker 7: But yeah, the idea of the form practice is actually.
Speaker 1: That it is made up of postures. So each of fluid movement of the form, often they are noted to be one hundred and eight movements. Each of these movements are a posture, and so they can each be practiced in their fullness as a posture, as a standing meditation. The idea of zen, anything zen that we might repeat it actually comes from a chigung tai chi meditation that is a still posture, that is thes a meditation.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm tracking there, so I appreciate this explanation. So what I'm understanding that is this is kind of a derivative of Taoism.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is actually not. Chi gung is thousands of years old, and there are different chi gungs. Which gung means development, she means our energy, but more literally, it actually means compressed air. So like what are these jackhammers? This is a chi hammer, right, So chi at its most basic fundamental can be understood as compressed air. But it is of course energy and so forth.
Speaker 8: But so a lot of.
Speaker 1: Tai chi is really uh and tai Chi. The name is actually a misnomer. It's really taiji Juan. It's not tai chi.
Speaker 8: That's a misnomer.
Speaker 1: But taiji jwan does work on our energy system. I know of really hardly any people that practice taichi as a martial art. It is practed as a chi development art that might coincide with their martial art that might make any number of things they do better. In fact, one of the ways to look at it is that it's not the best martial art. It makes your martial art or your thing better. So yeah, it's it's uh, it's it's not as old as a lot of the chi gun. It is in fact related to many different things. Taoism, you might find, some Buddhism, you might find again the one O eight. As as the gentleman mentions the importance of one O eight with the molds, I think you can well well one zero eight is. There's a lot of metaphysical and mathematical components of one zero eight, but its most fundamental is what the gentleman noted about. There being one hundred and eight beads on a japamala, which is the prayer beads of the Buddhist monks. In fact, they will utilize a pattern that goes one hundred and eight this way and then one hundred and eight this way, because that way they can remember is it three or four hundred or three or four thousand and one hundred? Will they know because at this ending it's even, and then the next ending it's odd. And there is actually the rajah maala on the Japamala beads, which is the one hundred and ninth bead, which is the king bead, and the point from which you start to go backwards. The the Tibetans, certainly, and many other countries I could presume, have people that have become obsessed with meditation practice via numb counting out the number of monstra repetitions. So I don't think it's necessarily the end all be all of meditation, but it is used with with monks like you have to do certain mantra repetitions through through the uh Japamolla cycle, and one hundred repetitions are counted, not one and eight eight are.
Speaker 8: Used to.
Speaker 1: Were they're presumed mistakes as they incite the marchra vocally or internally, and or used for the benefit of others, which is a really beautiful concept.
Speaker 2: So they kind of built in some wiggle room.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, if you say the expression rom you got you got eight extra credits. All.
Speaker 2: It's all very interesting.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I'm vaguely familiar with some of these topics and you know, subjects like my well, I say vaguely familiar.
Speaker 2: When I lived I was I lived in Washington, D C.
Speaker 3: For a number of years when I was in the Air Force, I was station for almost seven years. One point in time, I lived in an apartment. Out in front of my apartment, every day this old chinaman probably in his I mean he looked like he was eighty, but he's probably one hundred and twelve.
Speaker 2: He would be he would be doing tight she had.
Speaker 3: On the sidewalk every morning and I'm like, oh man, what's this dudeent like like six in the morning. So this dude was dedicated to you know. But again he looks younger than I'm sure what he was, and he moved very well. Speaking to this movement and flow of energy you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, especially as we get older, there's something really beneficial to the formula of tai Chi movement, and that is why it's the world's most popular martial art. Like I said, it's not practiced as a martial art, but in fact, because it's so good for people, it is now the first, excuse me, the most widely practiced martial art in the world. Not that all these people are martial artists, right, but it's we're lucky that we have it and a lot of the healing arts from China because it and many other things were almost and many things were totally eliminated during the Cultural Revolution. In fact, taichi and its relations are so good for even a starving, malnourished, oppressed society that they couldn't get rid of it.
Speaker 8: They had to boost it.
Speaker 1: So it's it was one of the few things that has this rich history of ancient Chinese culture that they didn't and really couldn't get rid of.
Speaker 8: So that's neat. But yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Really about moving in a manner that I think this is what it's really about. When people say that there's wu wu to it, I think that they're totally wrong. I think there are wu wu practitioners. I would never promote myself as a martial artist that's you know, looking to use tai chi or x y Z. But it is a wonderful way to benefit our health and even I would argue balance our emotional mental state. It's got like all these benefits. I kind of refer to to it a second best for everything. Like you could see a therapist, that's probably your best route if you have something related to that, or practice taichi that's close second. Uh, you could do yoga, that's the best way to get limber taichi close second. You could you should use weights to get your muscle mass taichi close second, And we could go on and not so. Uh.
Speaker 3: You've done a number of studies across the spectrum of these activities. As I as I familiarize myself with some of your work and your blog and your books, what you're describing you've outlined, it seems, and what you're describing I see in the details of your titles and description of your of your books that I have not read and I will certainly be familiarizing myself with in the future. But it seems like you've done a great study in this season. How long how long you've been working on these matters? You know, when your brain on paper.
Speaker 1: I think my I'm not sure when I authored my first book, I offhand, but I had been writing quite a lot at even twenty eleven. I think I had written one or two books around twenty eleven. I remember that because it was Fukushima occurred. Then that was I started. I started writing as much as a neophyte absurdist like myself could. I started writing and researching on the nuclear experiment. So that sticks out to me. But it's a little bit before then, I was. I was already writing. Then I was going to say there's one, please go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was just saying, that's awesome. I see you've even published things on Gaya.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 9: I feel like one or two. Well, actually it was I believe through the one o eight book. There was a festival that came through the Tahoe area called one oh eight Wonder Wanderlust and and they were quite popular and successful at one point in time then COVID hit. I don't know where they're.
Speaker 1: At now, if they even existed a big way, if they're even doing festivals. They had multiple things going on with their yoga studio and different contributors to what they were writing, and at one point I don't know how it happened, But at one point they offered me the position to do something with the festival, and then they quickly renagged. They quickly renagged.
Speaker 8: I wasn't the right one for some reason, but there was.
Speaker 1: I did get a few articles on there at that particular.
Speaker 8: Point in time there.
Speaker 1: I got somehow the nicety of the inclusion there.
Speaker 8: That's how I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was like, show up one day, You're like, hey, I'm on guy, or do they give your heads up? Or what are we talking?
Speaker 1: No? No, uh yeah, oh yeah for sure, yeah yeah, And you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna get a lot You're gonna get a lot of visibility on Guy with these topics.
Speaker 2: Right, this is right in their wheelhouse, right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Would think, but most people are more into yoga. And why is he yoga more popular than taichi yoga pants?
Speaker 4: I was yo. If you didn't say that, I was going to say that.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna be like, it's even it just sounds like you just reality looks likes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, you you.
Speaker 1: Look really bad. I don't know about women, but you can't. You can't do tai chi without some loose pants. It really really adds to the whole aesthetics.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now it sounds like you invented taichi Borghini bottoms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like pants.
Speaker 1: One of the loose rules of tai chi is that they're is not martial measurement belts, but one should wear loose clothes and have a loose belt.
Speaker 8: So yeah, jumpsuits.
Speaker 1: Jumpsuits are really the way like in modern times. And uh, I was gonna say a chemical aspect in my anecdotal experience of the benefits of tai chi again not I'm not trying to create fires with my hands. I'm trying to maintain stability in the war world.
Speaker 3: And the masters are the same thing you're saying with with the that's the extremest version of this leology, right or philosophy, right.
Speaker 1: The the the dope thing about taichi is that there is no limitation, there's no belt. It does. You do not reach a point of ultimate refinement.
Speaker 8: You keep going.
Speaker 1: So there's really in that sense, it's not saying what you can and can't do, right, that's.
Speaker 3: Actually I understand that aspect. But you know what I'm talking about. You see these I'm not a martial artist. I am a fan of martial arts, and uh, you know, I'm I'm a Scott's Irish Cherokee fellow. In Scotland, our martial arts are called fuck you and it's mainly just headbutting your opponent. Yeah, to a joke from so I married an axe men coming up this month as the Operation g c D Occult Neessitary film Review, I had apologize how to plug that. You've seen these videos where you see the the chigong master versus a martial arts master, and you know they're trying to shoot the dude just like karate chop and it's game over.
Speaker 8: Sure, I've seen tons of those.
Speaker 1: I really don't look for them, nor it's not necessarily the martial.
Speaker 8: Arts that I might look at in in total either, But say you.
Speaker 2: Could that be real?
Speaker 1: Well, there are definitely stories from legit martial artists of legit tight practitioners that are many years older than them. They couldn't determine their age and much smaller than them.
Speaker 3: And he was super small and super older than me. I couldn't quite determine his age.
Speaker 1: There there is uh a reason for them. Yeah, there's there's a reason.
Speaker 8: Well, no, I I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I would no, I apologize. I'm into the idea.
Speaker 8: The idea, No, don't apologize, this is great.
Speaker 1: I would always do a simple thing rather than a tai chi move. I would never ever have a plan in a moment of confrontation. I would respond, in fact, that the taichi theory is to not act first, but arrive first.
Speaker 8: Right, So I mean you could get into the martial.
Speaker 3: Aspects the principle for me real quick. That gets that got that my brain all real fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you if someone goes to punch you and disengage their action by getting to them first.
Speaker 8: So tai chi.
Speaker 2: So it's well.
Speaker 1: The philosophy certainly, absolutely, yes, Yes, the philosophy and the classical depiction of tai chi would be yielding to an attacker and yielding to them ending up on the floor.
Speaker 8: It's a great way to deal with bad energy.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm highly skeptical of steven S, but there is if you look at his past, he definitely had some interesting.
Speaker 8: Teachings.
Speaker 1: He was, he was in Japan, he was, he was going to places, and it might have all been you know, fame oriented. I know he works, he's like getting medals from Russia and hanging out with He's there, right, Yeah, he's he's number one, weighed and measured number.
Speaker 2: One, exactly right. I think he isn't he? Him and his ex wife got super fat? Remember how hot she was?
Speaker 1: Vaguely, vaguely I'll bring up like.
Speaker 3: Kelly the Brock anyway, they're yeah, they're both married at that time.
Speaker 2: You look at him now they're both three hundred pounds.
Speaker 8: Right, yeah, well, you know all does.
Speaker 2: Some tai cheese stuff, right, is my thinking of something?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: I think he is like Keto focused.
Speaker 2: Take You're right, You're right, You're right.
Speaker 3: But if you ask him, if you ask him, he's been doing tai chi for one hundred years though, if you asked.
Speaker 2: Him, Yeah, like I'm an expert. I've been doing it for hunt.
Speaker 1: Yes that is true, Yes, yeah, yeah, always he may I don't know, but again your.
Speaker 2: First crush, my bad. I apologize, I'm I'm interrupting the conversation.
Speaker 4: Or just I read it that way too. I realized it was.
Speaker 8: Always priced for.
Speaker 2: Have you seen have you seen pictures over now? Please continue, I'll bring the.
Speaker 1: Photo so I don't I distrust you know, a lot of the depictions, whether they're on one side of the spectrum, or other of tai chi as it being totally bogus or as it being totally great. We'll see, I think, and the expression is in taichi. It is not the style. Like I said, I practice Wu style. It's not the style, it's the practitioner. So I think a really amazing thing about tai chi. That's anecdotal understanding, But in my interpretation, it helps to increase these beneficial chemicals that are chemically and physically measured in the notion of the Runners High. And it's not the same, it's not the same chemical reaction or response that we engage in practicing the same it's in fact, a much my newt amount of the same creation of the chemicals. Right, Runner High is this much chemicals? Taichi practice this much because we kind of use our imagination, which is a you know, as a very silly aspect to it.
Speaker 8: But it's a.
Speaker 1: Really chemical influential, powerful device in the terms of getting that taking on the bear, or taking on your nemesis that has been long your nemesis or your new nemesis, or your least favorite politician, and that creates a little bit of Runners high chemical creation. Except you don't need hardly energy of it, so you you create this really beneficial chemical composition that is preparing your body to prepare from running and fighting a bear right, running from and fighting with a bear right?
Speaker 3: Actually not is that one of the key principles then, So like that's the idea is to train your mind while doing these these movements.
Speaker 1: I don't know necessarily if this is widely expressed, but a big part of tai chi is getting high off your own supply, off your own biological chemical creation. And uh so we're we're really generating all this positive chemical forces, and yet we're at the same contrast putting our body in a really relaxed state that these chemicals can circulate better and thus have a better effect. So it's a really powerful thing. If you want to use it for martial arts, like Mike is talking about, you just include it with a more yang force practice. Tai Chi is definitely more yin oriented the internal, the softness. I have definitely had teachers and fellow practitioners that in the two person practice called pushing hands, there is an element of empty force where you try the more you might try to engage force upon them, the more they disappear on you and you have to be really grounded and not lean. And it's it's interesting dealing with a tai chi practitioner.
Speaker 8: It's very not fake.
Speaker 3: Let's just say that interesting. So here's a question for me, the comes of mind. So we mentioned the comparison or not, you know, not relative but not the same as yoga, but almost like in the same accomplishing the same.
Speaker 2: Tasks or goals as you would through yoga, different practice.
Speaker 3: Right, So I've been I've been doing yoga for a while, following the practices and teachings in my group Guru Diamond Dallas Page GDP Yoga.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do enjoy that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Are you serious?
Speaker 8: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: He's a former w w F A wrestler, dude, who uh, I guess you know he's created this it's a great yoga program. I am being half serious and half half kidding. I'm glad you couldn't find the difference. That's what I was saying for.
Speaker 4: Yeah that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I never got into wrestling, but you know, I heard this dude story about how he help this yoga stuff to overcome some injuries and stuff, and you know, I'm I I've done before, doing it a game right now to overcome another injury. I just recently had so blew up my neck a couple of times this year, dislocated my jaw earlier this year.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 3: I always always a good time done that before, played that game. Uh bringing up a dog fight, Damn dogs. But anyhow, you know, I would be you know, so would this be a proper substitute in place of my guru's teachings DDP yoga?
Speaker 1: I would, honestly, I always recommend integrating your past practices and your current knowledge and everything you know about your your lifestyle, whether it's playing baseball and sliding into bases or dealing with insensitive creatures on two legs. It's it's really helpful, and it's one of the most integrative practices. I think I practice yoga every day, but I think most yogis don't call what I practice yoga.
Speaker 8: But I don't know what to call it.
Speaker 1: You could call it nadon or different different chigong maybe, but it's I highly recommend this. It's super vigorous and really empowering. The five rights.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I go ahead. My lag time order is terrible, even go ahead.
Speaker 1: The five Tibetan Rights of rejuvenation are super simple, powerful practice you know, kind of has like a legend out of an old book. And uh, I think it might be from Nepal or Bruton. But but the exact origination of it is is non is non determinative. But really this is.
Speaker 2: Uh, my apologize, my signal is terrible. We got a storm going here. Now.
Speaker 3: This is not like a you don't go to. This is nothing that you go to a class necessarily did do. This is something you've you've again, you've studied through some you know, some practition you know of some old Tibetan you know practice.
Speaker 2: Is that what I'm hearing?
Speaker 1: It is in fact so simple that there's no real instruction needed, especially when you have earlier prior yoga experience and even sport kinetic knowledge of body work like it is. It is yoga movements that you've likely done before, if you practice yoga before. So it's in fact, I think a big reason why it is not taught is because it's so simple and powerful and and just like, oh I don't need to learn again, it's not it's not like hot yoga where you need to figure it out, or different different cycles where you need to figure it out. It's really just five movements done in repetition and a It's like the most simple thing, but it's really yang. It's really powerful. I find it. I'm basically dependent on it to start the day. I'm back taichi. Sorry, no, no. The taichi is a really great way to soften the body. Another thing I've experienced is a whole different way I might deal with gravity, even the gravity of someone pushing me or trying to topple me over. We don't realize how mechanical and square we often move when we're actually meant to be more circular, or more circular movements might be more powerful in dealing with different aspects of gravity. Certainly not all, but it really changes the way you might deflect incoming energy, for instance, or a fall. And it teaches people how to walk. You'd be surprised how much I've shared tai chi and I talk about remember to when we're walking we step heel first and and not and make sure to not catch our toes. And a lot of people are like, wow, I never thought about that. I needed that, And and so it's it's like, really simple, but it's really I wouldn't say complicated, but refined as well. But yeah, it has. It has so many positive effects, and that's why it's popular. Not the Wu i swear, and there are notorious wu practice uh woosters out there. I'm sure, definitely in yoga, and definitely in kung fu and so forth, but it's really meant to be practiced alone. And that's maybe the complication of sharing tai chi is that people really have to do it themselves, right, like.
Speaker 2: Understanding, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's it's interesting how much you can think about. When you're learning about just a really simple articulation, you might realize how clumsy you're moving. When you try to mimic a refined movement that you're learning, you realize how much that you can refine. Not that we are all clumsy, but we're actually all athletes, right.
Speaker 2: So I understand what you're saying, but I mean I always land on my feet.
Speaker 1: That's tai Chi is all about the feline energy and notoriously attracts the cats. They and animals I find they love to observe humans practicing tai chi, and they.
Speaker 8: Almost are like, this is what humans do?
Speaker 1: They just are kind of it is a weird, weird response to almost honestly, we were just walking firmly. Yeah, that's interesting, right, we're usually walking for apologize, no, no, this is this is great because we're usually walking firmly, or maybe we don't even walk, and the animal just sees a human kind of swimming in the air. And it's very bird like too. The birds are like, is he can he fly? So, I mean it's a really like amazing chemical process. And yeah, it's got, it's got just really it's the one thing in the world that I found no hangover, I'll benefit interesting.
Speaker 2: I appreciate those comparisons.
Speaker 3: I I I definitely enjoyed, uh you know, break the breakdown there. I thought you were gonna tell me that at one point your your yoga guru was a macho man, Randy Savage, and I was gonna obviously sign up for that program.
Speaker 1: I did of my wander.
Speaker 4: You know, he's he's boys, he's he was the boys wonder lust.
Speaker 1: I met some kind of sorry, well I lagging now, sorry, that's right, Sorry, what did just what do you want to say? I?
Speaker 5: Uh, macho man was friends with Marielon le Manson.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 4: Was he really no.
Speaker 5: You can find picture of them together. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think there was a special. There was like a wrestling special that was going on for like a few months or they're like doing like certain wrestlers, and I think there was like they were even showing that he was friends with them and stuff. I think they were like, oh, oh, you know he was friends with you know, like showing his wide range of like you know people he was friends within, how he could fit into everywhere.
Speaker 4: I think they even like showed like from this to that whatever that was.
Speaker 2: He was a hell of an athlete.
Speaker 3: But he was also held a coked obviously too, so I could see where him and old Marilyn Manson might get along.
Speaker 1: There you go. I was gonna say, I've met some uh and experienced classes with some you know, uh famous yogi's, I mean famous in there in the yoga field. But in my experience, my tai chi teachers have always been like Yoda, like I found you, like, you know, it's it's really hard to find a tai chi teacher.
Speaker 8: Let's just say it's it's a.
Speaker 1: It's really beneficial, but there's a few and far between the people practice and teach.
Speaker 3: It and and why do you think that is? Is it's just a loll start from an older generation or what not. Not no one's appreciating anymore.
Speaker 4: I think you might have lost you And.
Speaker 2: Is that a lost art said?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's you know, it's the difficulty of doing the internal work, like here's the here's the work you gotta do, and and you got to do homework. You should work your way up from twenty minutes a day to an hour and and I'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can nail them with that personal development, right. I feel like that's a big limiting.
Speaker 2: Factor for folks too distracted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely, it's it's I think, I mean, it's hard for us all to take on in total, it's almost like a system. It's like a system of self development in a lot of ways, and and with no set course or end results necessarily, But it works like.
Speaker 8: The layering of a phone book.
Speaker 1: Right, every day you practice is like a piece of paper on a phone book, and then eventually it's resilient. So it's a very subtle way to develop. But I find all these people have like such all these people as we get older, there are all these potential problems that are like, wait, this subtle thing, this subtle little problem, and so taichi just helps with subtle things.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we may like Stevens to go and let him know about that, because you were mentioned the things about gravity and the subtle change over time and your elderly So this is the lovely problem Kelly LeBrock and Steven Sigldmary there in the nineties. Now, I guess I should do her an apology. She has a low some weight and it looks a lot better than her ex husband does healthwise.
Speaker 2: But obviously she she was.
Speaker 3: You know, a little bit bigger than this from some tabloid photos of recall, but this is her in recent years. Obviously, this is her in Weird Science. That's a pretty for any gents of our generations. Is pretty legendary scene and Tom.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 8: Epic movie because of her.
Speaker 3: Well that you know that. And Bill Paxton, not Bill Pulman. I think, I don't think it's Bill Paxston. He gets turned into a turret, giant turret. I mean, who's not gonna remember that? That's that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was classic at the.
Speaker 2: End, great film. Great film.
Speaker 3: So Steven Saghal obviously looks like not only did he eat the old Steven Sagal, but he's eating that Steven Sagall as well.
Speaker 2: Stephen Sgal is eating to achieve this. I mean, look how fat he is, dude? Wow?
Speaker 4: Eating two of them?
Speaker 2: Oh my look how I mean? Look how fatty is This is in Russia, by the way.
Speaker 3: He's the king over there, I think, yeah, he is.
Speaker 2: What is going on with that hairline? What is happening here? That's great? Obviously a right.
Speaker 4: That I think actually get it shaped up?
Speaker 5: Noticed that they might shave it in.
Speaker 1: He Oh that's total No, that's total implants or yea or something.
Speaker 3: I would argue him and travolt to go to the same wig guy. Travolta rocks a very similar wig situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it really kind of expresses to me a little bit of self doubt when he's like, hey, we're all getting old and obviously you can't hide your belly there, sir, Like why are you worried about? Like, don't don't wear it out, dude, wear at or wear it out like no one wants to see that.
Speaker 3: Like I tell you look at you, man, this is this is what Travoltz looks like without his wig on.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, it looks fine.
Speaker 8: He looks real at least whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, But I'm saying recent years has been going wigless you know what?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: I just just being real is great.
Speaker 2: But I mean I wed with his wigs, right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 8: Very very starting.
Speaker 2: Look at that. You look like a complete weird. I put in a wig on like that if you asked me.
Speaker 3: But it has that same and when it's he has a different wig that's very short hair and it looks a lot like the one that it's the gold Rocks as well.
Speaker 2: But on that note, yeah, I mean that is that way that's less worse. Well, I'll find you the bad one on that. Now, look how fat this dude has gotten. This is supposed to be some sort of martial artists. Are you telling me that?
Speaker 1: Now? Well, there is there is the idea in Ikdo of the practitioner and his OK. The UK is the guy that gets thrown around, and that might be a good phase of learning in practice to learn how to tumble and so forth, but it's not the pattern that one wants to be in as a as a martial artist. The UK is basically taking that turn into a flip and flop, so you don't want.
Speaker 2: To be there.
Speaker 3: I think Steven sig misunderstood that and he thought they said dukie because he looks pretty duky.
Speaker 2: So so look, how weird this this moy is. You see what I'm talking about? That kind of weird look similar to to the to the cigar. I've been trying.
Speaker 3: I've been tracking this dude's activities for many years. He's a complete weirddo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what Steven Saguld does in life, but I cannot imagine it's anything normal, right, that isn't some weird ship.
Speaker 2: I promise you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The the in the overt luxury in in Russia is is so you know what we would call like eighties taki. It's just beyond the pail from what I understand.
Speaker 3: Oh well, yeah, I mean you got to think that they never really got anything American and so what like you know the early nineties, right, so they kind of went through all the American culture at once, right, all those decades of culture kind of got dumped on it once. It's gonna it's gonna create a weird environment if you asked me.
Speaker 1: Gosh right, yeah, good point from from jeans to them to the modern day mafia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're dropping the sixties, the eighties, and the nineties on them at once, dude.
Speaker 3: Forget the seventies and everyone else did. But you know, if you dropped decades on them at once, dude, what's happening in life?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you both didn't.
Speaker 3: So i'd ever say about the time that Travolta got a little too hansy with me one time secluded airplane Ethan.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, I had I had to travolt this story too. Is that really you and Travolted?
Speaker 3: It's me as a young staff sergeant Garden at their stealth Fighter, me and my team.
Speaker 1: I went to uh an event at a museum in Maine, and uh he my friend had noted that he might show up.
Speaker 8: I was clueless. I guess she was like, oh, he was totally you know, he was looking at you like what, yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: He was right, right, of course, And she knew that then, and I was like, I was just like kind of clueless, like, oh, Travolta is going to be there.
Speaker 8: I want to meet him. But he was he was so.
Speaker 7: D l like.
Speaker 1: I didn't even I looked right at him. I didn't recognize him at all. I was told later that was him. He was, he was so inconspicuous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I recognized him immediately. Sadly.
Speaker 3: I also was yelling at him with a large gun in my hand tone to get his damn hands off my aircraft. So he was the master. He was a Master of ceremonies at the Dayton, Ohio Airport air Show. So not not a military base to ain airport. We we had that from like Thursday through Sunday. We had it was, you know, the airport air shows multiple days. The main event was on Saturday.
Speaker 4: He fly.
Speaker 3: He was a Master of ceremonies. No one No one told me. No one told me, you know, and uh, the I have. It's me and five of my guys out there, and we're garding. We're mainly just garden. App We have other Air Force aircraft that are on the ramp. So I have a golf cart, mean another guy, but a golf car. We do some rounds, check out the other aircraft from time to time, right, But for the most part we're all just hanging outside that anger next to the fighter, because that was the main that was the main priority.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 3: In fact, this night, a couple of my troops brought uh that movie. This was a July of two thousand and three. My couple of my troops brought that film Basic with Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta, which was fairly new on DVD at the time.
Speaker 2: You all familiar with that one?
Speaker 4: Oh, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's a scientology special. There's a lot of scientologists in it. But you ever seen it?
Speaker 8: No, it's what is it about? Basic Training?
Speaker 3: It's about a murder in Panama in the nineties at a at an army base.
Speaker 2: I believe I recall correctly.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen this film since that night, so let me see the details. Well I don't either, So let's let's take a journey back to July two thousand and three. We don't have a delore in the night, but we'll do a quick shot here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Basic is a two thousand and three crime action three are directed by John McTiernan YadA, YadA, YadA, Travolta, Samuel Jackson.
Speaker 2: I know I know where BC's in there. He's a scientologist. Okay.
Speaker 3: During a live fire exercise in the jungles of Panama, a team of Army Rangers trainees is led by an instructor and master Sergeant Nathan West. Sergeant Ray Dunbar. Uh West is the Why don't they tell me who's the actor here? Anyway, there's a there's a murder, and then they bring in Travolta, who's Army CID, to investigate stuff, and it gets real weird like that. It's actually a decent movie. It was kind of a.
Speaker 2: Flop at the theater though, didn't do well. It's like box office wise. Yeah. So it was March two thousand and three. Yes, so the DVD came out literally like that week.
Speaker 3: You know, it's sure happenstance, I suppose, but the uh so, we're watching it that night, they're watching it in the hangars. I'm out doing my rounds, right and uh that's when I see someone touching some aircraft of mine and no one told me about it.
Speaker 2: We're in a restricted area on a you know, Savannah air So.
Speaker 3: I pulled there in my golf cart, hop out, start hollering at the guy, get your damn hands off my aircraft. It was a guy, a lady, and a child. It's midnight on a Friday night, and the guy turns around. I immediately recognized its Volta and I was like, oh shit, you drawn Travolta and he's like yeah, and he's like, that's my plane. And I turned around. Comically, there's a large seven thirty seven right behind me that I definitely didn't see as I pulled up, and that's his personal aircraft.
Speaker 2: He had just flown in. And again, no one notified me in.
Speaker 3: My security area of this because the airport cops didn't like us, so by all means, no one was going to help helping any any capacity by notifying me of folks coming into my area. But they want they wanted to come in and see the Stealth Fighter, and I told those fat bastards, no way, it's it's a secured area. So when they saw me bring Revolts in there, then they threw a bigger fit later and I was like, oh, you guys can go fuck yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: So the uh so now one told me said then I felt bad and I was like, oh shit, that's your plane. He's like, yeah, I just flew in I'm the master's ceremonies and I said, oh shit, my apology. And the lady and his uh the child was his publicist and her son, so that it was it was late.
Speaker 2: They left. I said, I felt bad.
Speaker 3: I said, why don't y'all come see the Stealth Fighter and come meet my troops. They'd love to meet you. They're watching I said, they're watching your movie right now, and they go. He he comes over to the hangar and I was like, man, this dude's a nice stute. He came in for like an hour and a half demanded on taking photos. I did not want to take this photo. By the way, the lock the aquera one on my face awkward look at my faces because I was standing about two feet over from him, and the last second he can't. He put his arm around my neck and brought me in a real tight and then I pulled. I pulled away, and I felt bad because he looked at me weird. So I put my arm around his arm just to make him feel little bit better in life. But he was a nice guy otherwise. He signed autographs. I like that DVD and stuff of my troops that they were watching.
Speaker 2: But I did feel bad.
Speaker 4: For arms.
Speaker 3: You know, I wouldn't a gun at him, but I had a you know, I had a rifle, you know what I mean, like it so and you know, he was touching my aircraft. I appreciate it because no one told me. But anyhow, so it was a weird event, you know, yeah, yeah, he understood, you know, like I said, he hung out for like an hour and a half. So and then years later I saw them tabloid articles and I was like, you know what, maybe he wasn't just a nice guy. Maybe he thought he had the jackpot that night, you know what I mean, He's like, what do he means?
Speaker 2: He's like six young Freshing Air Force.
Speaker 3: Military police officers and a secluded airplane hangar on a restricted airfield on a Friday night. He's like, he's like jackpot, you know what I mean. Kind of how I thought about the situation later because uh, you know, apparently apparently, you know, apparently he got really aggressive with those massus, numerous male massuses over the years. And I'll tell you one thing, he got a little aggressive with me in that phot and at the time I didn't really appreciate it, and I you know, I just thought he was, you know, an overly kind of gentleman at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it makes me think I want you. Have you guys heard the story about Jackie Gleason.
Speaker 2: I'm listening.
Speaker 3: I like some old Hollywood tales, enough familiar with this one.
Speaker 1: It could be total b us because check out what it's related to. But there's a story of how Jackie Gleason was fascinated with the UFO topic and phenomenon, and even I think had a house built in the shape of a flying sauce.
Speaker 2: I've heard that where but where did that? Where was that? Someone Hatty was telling me about that recently see.
Speaker 1: La my mistake, though I don't know particularly, but I assume it was in California, southern California.
Speaker 8: But but he was.
Speaker 1: He had a whole library on the topic right, and apparently was friends with some really high powered folks who brought him to see either a craft or bodies. Again a highly, highly skeptical story, but it makes me think. You know, John Travolta, I've heard other stories of him being interested in planes and.
Speaker 8: Such and such.
Speaker 1: Obviously the ultra wealthy they just get them too, so they're like straight shopping. But I wonder who the modern day gleason might might be that you know, has some star with connection, like, oh yeah, I'm just gonna go to the Air Force base and hang out because everyone knows me.
Speaker 3: Well, that's certainly possible. So in Travolta's case, and again that was all sure happens. Thence again he and everybody got access to that place. You see, I I blacked out all of my patches and name type of stuff on there because I wasn't there yet, and I didn't take that photograph.
Speaker 1: I noticed that, You're like, just for future reference, that's not me.
Speaker 2: Someone super imposed me in that photograph.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again, I didn't want to take I was the last one. Everyone else I'm like, yeah, you all post for photographs. That's fine, you know. I mean I was like, you know, we're not climbing that. I was like, we're not climbing the cockpit. That's not happened.
Speaker 8: Guys, you were, you were kind of the boss, So you're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I wasn't gonna I didn't want any evidence that I was engaged that it was fine with them doing it. But you know, everyone talks, and you know, I was like, this shit's gonna get out, you know what I mean. These were all early on set digital photography, so shit was gonna memory cards. You never that shit gets real wild, real quick with getting shared. I was like, I'm gonna be a part of this one, right, you know what I mean. So I don't like to, you know, I go I go by the John Gotti school of a you know, school of life, where you don't you don't post for photographs and increminating circumstances and anything you say or write down be ready for that to be read back.
Speaker 2: To you in court.
Speaker 3: That's what these were stables from John Gotti, the mob boss. So I like to subscribe to those kind of things in life. So you know, you know, everyone and we live in a modern era where everyone photographs their crimes and the dumbest shit possible, you know what I mean. This is two thousand and three. I not really a crime per se, but he shouldn't have been in there. I'll admit that much.
Speaker 1: One thing.
Speaker 8: Please go ahead, you no.
Speaker 3: I just even I even felt bad afterwards because or I felt like an idiot towards I'm like, you know, after I first invited Hi, I'm like, you know what, that's kind of a dumb thing. I acted like, you never seen it before. He did a whole movie with the cell fight beforehand, already broken arrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wanted we wanted the boys to show him how it works.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. He's like, yeah, I've never seen a souther fight before. Guys, let me see that.
Speaker 4: We had showed me how to handle that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they wanted to climb into the cockpit, I don't think that's what the cock what he was talking about.
Speaker 1: Uh. Someone in the chat saying, ivy since Gleason's UFO themed house was in upstate New York, Oh, I don't say, don't say Westchester.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert, sir, It's located in Westchester.
Speaker 5: Come boy, I always got to be in New York any No, it's Westchester for you, yes, sir?
Speaker 8: No, oh, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: I was I was waiting. I was waiting for you. You got me. You read my mind.
Speaker 3: There, Jackson Jackie Gleason's iconic circular mansion on the market for twelve million dollars. The located in the town of Architectural Feet in west Chester County, where everything inside and out as circular, and he is part of an estate being listed for twelve million dollars. So you need to tell me this dude build an alien UFO uh house in the din in the place I called denim in equity, full of all sorts of ancient alien cargo cultist activities.
Speaker 4: Shocked?
Speaker 1: Would it would have shocked?
Speaker 3: That's interesting, though, I have to look more into Glease And so was it he was? Was he buddies with what Nixon or something?
Speaker 1: Maybe I think it was Nixon, forgive me. Yeah, I think it was Nixon, but I'm not one hundred percent. And yeah, there's stories of him just being walked in and just like people would react like, oh, hey, oh, it's well, it's Jackie Gleason, you're friends with the generally obviously he was.
Speaker 3: The dude, right, And he was the guy I mean the Honeymooners on TV when there's like two or three channels, right, he was like the only you were forced to watch it if you didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I mean it was still on anyway, that's true.
Speaker 4: Good points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's that's wild that he was in Westchester. I will admit them to having grown up in that den of iniquity Westchester for about four or five years of my youth bug out on this class trip.
Speaker 2: Please please please do share.
Speaker 8: Four or trade.
Speaker 1: This was in Putnam Valley, right near modern day West Point and Indian Point. And of course JJ, maybe you're familiar. There's a big mountain base there. There's a big underground army installation and training facility right next to virtually down the down the road from West Point and really closer to Indian Point, the nuclear power generation experiment.
Speaker 2: No idea.
Speaker 3: Actually this is a brand new information. Please continue.
Speaker 8: Well, let's do you want to look up what that is? I forget. I think it's still in existence.
Speaker 2: I'm working on right now. Yes, sir, what was the place?
Speaker 1: I forget the name of the mountain based subterranean mountain base right next to West Point and Indian Point there is, so it's not like secretive or anything.
Speaker 2: And we so.
Speaker 8: We drove right by this mountain base. I forget what it's called. JJ will know in a minute.
Speaker 1: And I went to Indian Point Nuclear Power Generation facility for a class trip. And it was a total propaganda show and propaganda tour of the nuclear power plant, which of course they stopped doing because they gained some sensibility.
Speaker 2: But that that was which was this.
Speaker 1: Indian Point upstate New York. It is the I think it's now shut down, But keep in mind every shut down nuclear power plant has on site storage. It is just not producing energy anymore but running.
Speaker 3: It's decommission. But you're right, it's still it's still kind of being in a whole whole status, right, Al.
Speaker 8: It's got it's got to be.
Speaker 1: And actually it's the oldest nuclear power plant formerly operating now in the US.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about Camp Smith?
Speaker 8: No, Indian Indian Point?
Speaker 2: No there the military base there.
Speaker 8: Oh could be?
Speaker 1: Could it be? It could be Camp Smith?
Speaker 8: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, no worries, no, I I yeah, I saw the I saw the nuclear power point in the Camp Smith's the nearest military installation of this in Courtland, New York.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, That makes sense. I forget what does it say that it's a it was an underground mountain thing.
Speaker 2: Well, it makes sense to me that it would be.
Speaker 3: It was fifteen hundred acres and it started in nineteen nineteen, so this would have been a time where they'd start doing these kind of uh yeah, burrowing into these mountains on the East coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was one one of those just an interesting you know Marshall.
Speaker 3: No, and it's connected to West Point because it says they use that for Dreams Center.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so of course, of course, which makes complete sense.
Speaker 2: It's this Smith's Mountain Lake is that? Does that sound right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm sorry, I can't. Can't remember it all the name that they're learning about must.
Speaker 3: It's interesting though, because I didn't even know that stuff was going on in Westchester. So you're bringing a lot to my attention here because good well, I said, my origin stories from just across the border there in Richfield, Connecticut. But you know where my family goes back a long ways. But I only spent a few years of my life there.
Speaker 1: Sure, and I went to an Army Navy game at West Point one time.
Speaker 8: That was that was thrilling for a little kid.
Speaker 1: Uh and uh. I was gonna say that the Indian Point Nuclear Power Facility is I think one of the few that is built on granite. Of course, New York is just all grantede right, especially that area anyway, So it's probably one of the more stable facilities that there are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's definitely a lot of quarries up there.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: That's some of the best granted up in New England, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Over Mont's Fault Mound, New Hampshire. They're full of huge granite quarries I mean that have been long long since mind and abandoned.
Speaker 2: Now filled with water. They're just filled with water.
Speaker 3: And some of those places, a lot ane of them have this lady in the lake kind of folklore where there's ghostly apparition will jump into the water from some lady who allegedly jumped into the.
Speaker 2: Water and died.
Speaker 3: Sure, I've noticed that's a common tripe to these these couarries, these you know, of the years, I used to do a lot of ghost hunting, if you will, in my summers in Vermont, especially when I became a teenager and a driver's license.
Speaker 8: That school area to do that.
Speaker 2: It's a wild place, dude.
Speaker 3: Vermont's got a lot of weird history, very weird history. So main there you have main there, right, and mains kind of epily spooky, right, not spooky intelligence satancies, but spooky.
Speaker 1: No, there was Like I mean, the more you know, the more subtly spooky it can be. I think. I mean, it's yeah, it's got a very We're.
Speaker 3: Talking like six hundred year old vampires firing off guns into the.
Speaker 2: Vermont.
Speaker 1: So it makes me think that there is not only was there people that were using the salem which happenstance many decades, many centuries ago now to implicate people that were totally innocent and or just healers with herbs and so forth. I also think that there were other type of people that were you know, just like light and dark magic.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I think that there was a reason for the paranoia that was certainly used and demonstrated against innocent mostly women and women too. But I think there is, you know, just something behind that in a lot of these spooky places and what was happening then, like people were running away, what were they running away from a lot of them were running away because the royals were implicating them and they were practically innocent, if not totally innocent, but some of them might have you know. I mean, I feel that's how it works with all these systems, is there's your I don't want to say dupes, but people that are doing the topical storyline and then people that are on the underhanded.
Speaker 8: Side of things.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm of the opinion and I'd like to hear your opinion. I know, I know a little bit of where Nick stands. We'd like to hear Eas stands as well.
Speaker 3: You brought the sand on witch trials, and I think that's a very integral moment in the ocult history of America, and I can get into that here after we share our thoughts. But I'm of the mindset that there was both a satanic panic if you will, for the witch trials, and some of that shit was obviously executing innocent people or folks doing orb stuff you like you're talking, And then I'm also in the mindset there's some weird shit going on there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I completely agree that there was the people that used that sentiment, if you will, as is as we can see today on different topics, not necessarily witchcraft, but there were also people that might have been doing inappropriate things that could have been whether it was entirely perceived as dark or there were some darkness to it, maybe maybe not, But I but I think there's always the gray and the white and the black, right, I mean, I think this is not necessarily true with magical systems, but also just societal workings.
Speaker 3: Right for sure, Nick, what were your thoughts on the sand Withstrals and know we've discussed that somewhat offline before a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I found that to be a really weird situation, and honestly, you know, it would probably be really good to talk about that with would have been wrong because like some of the things he's pointed out to you that easily of the cet er even things like I've kind of looked into after he told me, you know, things with.
Speaker 3: That well, he's a descendant of one of the first Yeah we got merged right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like he he did go into like first. So if I was always questioning, like how truthful is this? Anyway, I did think it was a lot of satanic panic for back then, like you know, Ethan and you said, I'm sure there could have been somebody doing something weird. I but though I do tend to think that maybe the more weirder or the more fucked up or sicker people were actually the one making the accusations, because I do think that they might.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're they're deterring the guilt from them, right, They're pointing the finger of someone else to the now one and accuses them, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then there.
Speaker 5: You know, then land's getting taken and given to people. You know, it just seems convenient. And even what Ron had said is that you will later on see down the road, if you were to follow those families, you'll see like two families that were supposedly against each other or like marrying each other.
Speaker 4: Now, so like, was was it really you know? Or is that was that? Was that some Romeo and Juliet fucking you know romance ending?
Speaker 2: You know, it's just like you make some good points, sir.
Speaker 3: There's always land grabs and mind monetary you know, measures to all these kind of things we still see today in these matters of kind of a parapolitical nature. This is late seventeenth century politics in Salem, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: But nonetheless it's still a pair.
Speaker 3: Of politics because obviously there's political folks involved in this. There's that's in the imaginations of what's going on there, you know, ruling that these persons of which we're going to execute them, and these kind of things. You know, this is before we have constitutional rights in America, but obviously that would be a violation of due process.
Speaker 5: Even think of it this way, if there's like some sort of like family that still is like embedded in that town. It is always going to have money coming in.
Speaker 2: I'll do you one better. Why is it we see just because of that story?
Speaker 3: No, I agree with you, but I'll do you one better as far as exhibiting what you're saying is, why do we see so many folks that were so integral in that situation on both sides of it. The accusers and the accused, their descendants are not only the the they're the pioneers and the occult in America, but they're also prominent folks in society.
Speaker 2: So Joseph miss.
Speaker 3: Grandfather, paternal grandfather, he was sorry great great grandfather, great grandfather. His paternal grandfather served in the Revolutionary War as a captain and was an original member of the Society the Cincinnati, the secret society that founded America. And I would argue Mormonism is an offshoot of that. We did that show with Heidi kind of describing some of those details. But that's what I'm saying. There's all this weird occultism within these families. But it goes back to the sale on West trial seems to be a seminal moment. So you have Joseph Smith's great grandfather and his grandfather in law, so his wife's grandfather. They were both accusers of which.
Speaker 2: Is in Salem.
Speaker 3: And those witches were executed, right, So what happened to their property and their homes and stuff like that? In many cases, you know, other folks were definitely seem to be plotting for that, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you see.
Speaker 3: Jack Parsons Old Marvel Whiteside aka Jack Parsons the Agape Lodge of Thelehman, not the founder, but apparently the head. I always thought he was the founder. I looked more into it, not the founder. I was kind of prist of that lodge, right. He later he later became the head of that lodge, but he's not the founder of that lodge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then he and then he moved it, I think.
Speaker 2: Right, right. And then his wife ran away with a guy who was the founder, right.
Speaker 4: And then his other girlfriend ran away with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her side yeah, her her sister, Slash his side piece, and al Ron Hubbards you know, uh, you know main squeeze he did well with whatever, Yeah, whatever weird.
Speaker 2: Sexual dynamic those four had.
Speaker 3: You know, she ran off with her, right, So, yeah, Parsons is left alone, but his fourth great grandmother Parsons was an accused witch in the sand Witch trials. So we have a guy who's at the forefront of the Lehman America, and yet his mother was seemingly I do think she was into some weird ship.
Speaker 5: You know what Parsons did actually supposedly say that he did. He did attack him with magic after that, with Marshall magic.
Speaker 3: Supposedly, I wouldn't be surprised you that's what I'm saying. They're they're doing that that in your sleeves off.
Speaker 5: Supposedly after he ran away with his chicken ship that he so he was trying to sink his ship or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Typical they do that stuff, don't they. That was something probably we did, right, That was something Crowley like to do though, right. He used to like to engage his opponents in some sort of mystical midnight warfare.
Speaker 2: Mystical I know he.
Speaker 4: I know he was. Basically, I don't know how true the story is.
Speaker 5: He was like walking down the street having like fucking a magical battle with some of the dude and I don't I've heard that.
Speaker 3: Sadly, I don't think there's gonna be any cocaine. Bob Evans references the night but stick around then I can't ever roll it out.
Speaker 2: So you know, what are your thoughts on this stuff? Ethan? So even the Bush family right now, they have roots in Salem, right.
Speaker 8: Wow, I didn't. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they're descended from one of the witches.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's the there the Walkers, you know, George Herbert Walker Bush one of the Walkers, one of the Walkers for others there wasn't accused, which I believe she got murdered.
Speaker 1: Dude, spoky, Well, I did know that they were East Coast establishment put long time, long time posing as Texan oil barons, good Texan good old boys, but their action right East Coast establishment for sure.
Speaker 2: For short.
Speaker 3: Did you know this lady's fore mother was also a witch in the Sand Witch trials?
Speaker 8: Yikes?
Speaker 2: And English Jessica Parker?
Speaker 1: Is she of English heritage?
Speaker 3: She's of witch heritage? She looks like one still today? Right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Is she of English heritage?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: And she's the same kind of ilk we're talking about the Society of Cincinnati, blue blood New England, Massachusetts heritage. Yes, a lot of things go back to Essex County, and specifically Salem there in Massachusetts and around the sand Witch Trials that are still relevant today, not the least of which is the actual trials.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying the people that were.
Speaker 8: There, that's really speaking.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, But so like, what are your thoughts on that as far as why why is it that, for example, Joseph Smith and we'll just take j Smith and Parsons, why is it that these folks are descended from folks in the Witch Trials? Yet they and they're the four, they're the forefront occultism in America?
Speaker 5: You know what I think is this I think and not because it's my theory, but I think this.
Speaker 2: A little theory. That's fine too, right, I think.
Speaker 5: This solidifies even more that it was a bullshit story handed to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you're like that?
Speaker 4: Did you're being fooled again? That the Nazi magic what you're speaking right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Being mining wizardship dude.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this, this whole establishment of the country was before excuse me, the idea of manifest destiny, which was a total, abhorrent lie to inspire people to do really nefarious activities in order to acquire resources.
Speaker 8: Essentially, but they had.
Speaker 1: Their somehow clocked into different reasoning, you know, through this perversion of idea that you know, you can just take what you want. I mean, so this country was definitely founded on that type of lie to motivate really theft from other people.
Speaker 3: Ultimately, if I may, I blame the Vatican for that, but you know, I understand what you're saying, that you make an accurate syment understaying when it comes to manifests, and that point a lot of stuff sources of Vatican on that one.
Speaker 1: No, no doubt. I was just pointing to that recent one that we can that we've long examined openly as being Okay, that's obtusely horrific. And yet of course it goes back hundreds and hundreds of years as a as a tool or.
Speaker 2: Theme in no offense to Catholics.
Speaker 3: But you know, there's a reason why America was started, and there's a reason why America did not let the Vatican in America. With the exception of those unruly bastards in Pennsylvania, the only colony that permitted the Vatican was Maryland, which they started.
Speaker 2: So go figure.
Speaker 1: It was a real trope back then with whatever reasoning, certain and maybe obscure that the Catholics were going to bring in the Jacobins, which we're going to upset the revolution against the royals.
Speaker 3: Well that's who, That's who started this country service the descendants of the Jacobhites.
Speaker 2: And the Hugots.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there wasn't it wasn't there another side to them that was, or at least maybe I guess they're the same side, different different aspects, the same group, different aspects.
Speaker 3: But I think what you're pointing at is what I call the crown history, not crayon, but crown history. Like Crown inc Any Crown of the Vatican, we live under their propaganda. So what you're pointing out is an accurate statement based upon their their narrative.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I mean it's uh, it's I've you said essentially this. Forgive me if I put words in your mouth, but that even though we might know the names of individuals and their occulted groups, it really comes down to not their name, but their persuasion and their action.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Something for sure, I agree with it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've made statements to that sim and I and that's certainly is something I agree with and something necessarily I have said for for sure, because like I mean, I just judge folks by their actions, right, you know what I mean? So everyone can tell me that that Andrew Couima was a governor of New York and he's a Democrat. He maybe doing Democrat National Committee activities and following their state, but the Democrat National Committee did not tell him to get these giant niple piercings. And and he's adhering to some protocols and rules that are outside the standards up DNC.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Do you see that? Where do you make that delineation? H?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he holds the distinction to being the really one of the big political losers of COVID.
Speaker 8: I mean, hardly anyone came out.
Speaker 3: We'd like to think that in a reason world, sir, we would like to think that this man's trying to put his name in the hat for presidential run.
Speaker 8: I seen it, And yeah, with those.
Speaker 3: Nipple rings, do you want me to vote for this guy for president? Get out of town?
Speaker 2: Get out of town.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying everyone with giant nipple piercings like this are are in a sex cult, but I would say that it's very common for folks in a sex cult to have these giant nipple piercings.
Speaker 8: That's interesting. I did not think of that, but that is interesting.
Speaker 2: Look at these bastards. Look at that.
Speaker 3: Because he's shoe off, he's like, this is this is one of his first COVID press conferences.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, everyone, check out these nips.
Speaker 8: Wow, those are huge.
Speaker 2: Why would you go to a press conference like that? Dude?
Speaker 3: What's going on in this man's life? So, the way I look at it, the Nexium cult took over the politics of the state of New York, both in Albany and on the federal level a long time ago, and in doing so, they incorporated folks like this fella and his attorney general.
Speaker 2: So he was the attorney general.
Speaker 1: Do you think the same group there are different groups might have framed the current governor of New York or was he just dumb?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you're talking my language.
Speaker 3: So this has been going on in New York for a while, because we've seen a couple governors go down like that, like Spitzer, Right.
Speaker 8: I forget what what happened with him.
Speaker 2: He was doing prostitute stuff and just like Hey man, you got bus to doing prostitute stuff, You're out of here. So but nonetheless, that madam that he was doing prostitute stuff with her prostitute, she's connected to Nextium. Go figure. So the Andrew Andrew Schneider Eric Schneider, Eric schneider Men. We'll just insert a name here, Eric Eric Sneiderman. I'll look it up. He was Cowomo's attorney general and coma he appointed Couomo appointed him the attorney general, and he became governor here.
Speaker 3: Right, So he he resigns under scandalous sexual circumstances of assault and sexual assaults and activities, women claiming some very bizarre things that he would do some weird sexual stuff to them but then make them go get his dry cleaning.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: What the media didn't report of the proper context of those complaints. The proper context of those complaints are they were part of these women had achieved the DOS rank, the DOS rank of the Naxium sex cult where they got branded and we're personal sex slaves of higher ranking individuals within the cult.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's does that sound from Mayor?
Speaker 1: I just can't believe that someone would be so pathetic as to.
Speaker 8: Join a group like that.
Speaker 1: But I understand, I guess the high power players that they're willing to format them.
Speaker 2: But like, wow, this is no small group, and this is no small group. So this is this is the.
Speaker 8: Same of people as a learning I get it.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 1: No, no, sure I should have said power Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I would.
Speaker 3: I would assert based upon their own missions, statements, and photographs that next to them called is the evolution of the Albany Chapter of the Processed Church of the Final Judgment. For example, their Harvard thought, Harvard grad thought leader William Simms Bainbridge, likely a member of the Society of the Cincinnati, descended from William Bainbridge, the Admiral, And there were Wars of seventeen seventy six, and you know he uh he old William Simms Bainbridge. Damn, I forgot where I was going with that. When I went I got on a Society of Cincinnati. Tangent my brain hole there, and I lost where I was going with Bainbridge.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: He infiltrated the He infiltrates the process. In nineteen seventy two to write this book about this sex colt in which he did write a book, but then he's photographed in nineteen seventy eight. On his own website, he posted this and the photographs mentioned listed the album E chapter of the Process nineteen seventy eight. Well, how is that possible?
Speaker 3: According to Netflix documentaries, the Process ended in nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 4: So I heard that.
Speaker 5: I was like, isn't that after they were supposed leaving them exactly?
Speaker 3: So this is on the dude's own website, right, he runs a Process Facebook group. What a boomer anyway? He Uh, that's where this photo comes from anyhow. So he's in it, and he's they're all dressed in black. You know, it's again years after they're supposed to exist anyhow. So if you have Anxium, which is confirmed an offshoot of Scientology, you have the Process Albany Chapter, a confirmed offtion of Scientology, and they're both operating in Albany, and there's not a turf war for membership or activities. Well, then I'll tell you one thing that I've concluded is that nineteen seventy eight group that existed well after the alleged disbandment of the Processed Church, well, they evolved in what is known as the Nexium Culty.
Speaker 8: In my opinion, the names may change, but the games remain the same.
Speaker 3: Precisely because they're still using that same E meter, except for the process calls it the peace coope, and Nexium was using that as well, so that scientology E meter. So Kristen Gillibrand replaces Hillary Clinton when she becomes Secretary of State.
Speaker 2: Her father was.
Speaker 3: Not only a member of the cult, he was a paid executive, and her stepmother's slash first cousin was also a member is also a member of the cult. So this is the US Center from New York and Chuck Schumer, he's got his own connections, So.
Speaker 1: A paid executive. So they have a group and they have a collective running the group that's getting paid overtly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, even hired Roger Stone to be a lobbyist at one point.
Speaker 1: Wow. Man, So they're like up and coming Heritage Foundation with with some.
Speaker 3: Of the groups some creepy ancient alien cardgio cult, scientology to Lima belief systems.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, So are you familiar with Bill Clinton?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm at least uh, you know, somewhat depth on on the breadth of all he's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just yeah, I appreciate.
Speaker 3: I was just being a smart as I appreciate the entertainment though, so his uh one of his close friends is BFFs, a fellow by the name of something Maze. I'll get back to you on it. It's not Billy. But he was the first uh black man appointed to the Arkansas Supreme Court by Bill Clinton when he was the governor. He's he's a member of the cult and he was there in house counsel. He got busted in SIRCA two thousand and nine, almost almost lost his law license or was suspended for a period of time over a racetrack casino deal that he and jay Z were doing, and they got him and jay Z got busted for some criminal dealings in that jay Z almost got busted for racketeering.
Speaker 2: Dude, I think God is both go ahead, please, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: I was say sorry to interrupt you.
Speaker 2: No, please go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'll continue on all day even unless you stop me, So please go ahead.
Speaker 1: I've I know of other I believe Republicans, but probably other Democrats too that.
Speaker 8: Have only not not even one hundred.
Speaker 1: Years ago, still with the you know, just recently in the past couple of decades are scamming the tribes in one way or another on real estate ventures of sorts, and and have gotten in prison for it.
Speaker 8: It's it's so it's so frequent of an occurrence.
Speaker 2: Now and that that's is they were shaken.
Speaker 3: They were doing some similar activities, these two and again they got busted by the FEDS for it. And you know, and you know, at least they got it, got intervened by the Feds and no one got charged by this dude. I think I think he had his lawless suspended. But it's Richard Leon Mays. He was the second second Blackfelow appointed the Arkansas Supreme Court nineteen seventy nine. Richard Leon Mays is his name.
Speaker 2: He like I said, he uh, he's still alive, shipping Okay, he's old, but he he he's a member of Next to him, Bill got so when when uh? When? Right? When?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: When Kristin Gillibrand I was in DC at the time. I don't do politics, but I was surrounded by it when Kirsten Gillibrand took that role in DC as this young senator from New York US center out of nowhere right again, out of nowhere literally and her father's a paid executive in the cult. Her stepmother slash first cousin is also a member of the cult. And uh so you got the Hillary connection. And then this dude is connected. He's the council and he's so Bill's getting all sorts of heat from the press for some reason. You can look back int articles at the same time, because they got all these connections from the different angles to the next them cold. This is before next to him became this criminal enterprise to the public and publicly known this as much. But nonetheless they've both got heat for these connections at the time. So that what I'm saying is that Dan of inequity is I claim in Westchester County really has its heart in Albany.
Speaker 8: Oh Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never really been to Albany, but it just as always spooked me out for some reason.
Speaker 2: It's uh, go ahead and Nick, go ahead.
Speaker 5: That's so much of a trip up there, right for a long Islander I don't even want to think about driving.
Speaker 2: All I say, what is that about? Eight hours from Long Islanders? Yeah.
Speaker 3: So May's worked full time for Clensed ninety two presidential campaign and co chair of the Clinton Gore presidential inauguration committee. So yeah, this dude, and again he was a member of the cult. What he's doing these things? He's there, he's there in House council.
Speaker 8: It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See when you when I look at a powerful organization that may have amaze and it certainly appears to have infiltrated politics. Looking no further. They also produced the film or the TV series Small Villain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there, and if they get to be too big, they'll make themselves more obscure and turn into a new name.
Speaker 3: They're already doing that. Thank you for being They're already doing that. So once, once we're near, he went to prison. Once Alison Mack, the actress uh turned state's evidence. Her wife, another actress by the name of Nikki Klein from Babylon five, all of these ancient alien cargo cult TV shows go figure.
Speaker 2: So she did.
Speaker 3: They basically just you know, kind of just changed her operations. They're still continuing today. They were doing mk ulture experiments in a hospital in Albany. The neurologists and cult member lost his medical license over this. That is documented. Wow, so we have mk ulture experiments going on, very strikingly similar to Ewan Cameron's in the same town, Ewan Cameron lived in Albany. This same organization is transporting children across the international lines doing child sex trafficking.
Speaker 2: As for the initial charges, not what they got later.
Speaker 3: You know, they threw out some charges from the initial indictment Alison Acturn, Alice in Acturn states evidence from nine one. If you looked at the filing that her attorney filed, she turned. They filed the standard form in which to be a narc. So there was a lot more to that tail that never got told, swept into the rug. Because if you recall that Mexican drug cartel that was doing business with the fundamental Mormons in Mexico back in twenty nineteen where a bunch of women and children got marked.
Speaker 2: Remember that one, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Actually, those Mormon fundamentalists of the Romney le Baron compounds. Yeah, yeah, Mitten's Romney. Those women and children, those teenage women were nannies for the next team Colt, shipping women and children to and from Albany in Mexico. They had in Alps and Monterey where they were doing MKL for experiments there too.
Speaker 1: It's been my experience that uh, the real the real criminals like to network like that, Like have what these apparent different groups come together and they're both doing the same thing. In this case, it was Mormons and Mexican mafia, if you will. But broadly they looked very different and you wouldn't think they would associate with each other. But when they're doing you know yet Yeah, so yeah, straight, it's straight hood. It's like gangster into bigger dimensions.
Speaker 2: Yop. Now, I totally agree with you. I have this anointed theory that all these.
Speaker 3: Ancient alien cargo colts, p and Jehovah's Witnesses, scientology, Anytholimo organization, Mormonism, et cetera, any one of these organizations next to them, they're gonna at one point in time.
Speaker 2: They're all doing these seemingly.
Speaker 3: Disparate activities and operations and organizations, but at some point in time, and they're planned operations in the future, they're gonna come together like Voltron, you know what I mean, some sort of you know, hopefully they'll just blast off the planet. We don't have to deal with them anymore. But something tells me that I ain't right what they're gonna do, But only time will tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a little little clandestine additive that they can put in and help help them maybe maintain that quindestine nature that they have. What about this with your experience in Washington, DC? This is this is anecdotal, maybe, but I swear the most dangerous drivers I've ever interacted with, the most snaking drivers I've ever interacted with, was they're all in Washington, d C.
Speaker 8: Driving. Driving in DC is nuts with snakes.
Speaker 1: Everyone and everyone has uh crash and dents on their side. And not everyone, but so many. The frequency is really high because they got snaked and someone didn't see them there and someone was trying to snake them and they got wrecked into. I never seen so many cars with damage on their driver's side.
Speaker 3: You ain't kidding, sir, You ain't kidding. It was kind of a surprise, a shock to me when I first moved there. In fact, the very first day I was there. Uh, I'm bringing up a picture of the bridge to illustrate my point here. I was driving.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very busy.
Speaker 3: It was late at night, It's like eight o'clock at night, and there's not a lot of traffic.
Speaker 2: There's some traffic. I when I first moved there.
Speaker 3: I was living in Alexandria, but I have a couple you know, my family being from West Virginia, all of my aunts and uncles at some point everyone lived in and back then they all moved to d C.
Speaker 2: Right, that's where he went.
Speaker 3: You either went to like Pittsburgh, Cincinnati or d C at the time, right, like to get out West Virginian. They all all, all seven of them, at one point in time, went to went to d C. So the including my father who was stationed there.
Speaker 2: At the time. Uh.
Speaker 3: The uh, which obviously is not necessarily my choice, but I'm saying all of his siblings just happened together as well, after you know, leaving West Virginia.
Speaker 2: The uh.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So I'm driving so going to visit one of my aunts. I'm driving across the bridge and I'm just picturing this in my head because this is how shocking this was to me when I first encountered this. But going from Alexandria into Maryland on the bridge and everyone's just slowing down, I'm like, what is going on? Someone's car had died literally in the middle of the two lanes on the bridge, literally right in the middle of the two dotted lines right there and they just left it. So people were having problems just even getting around it from either side because of the manner in which this person just left their fucking car in the middle of a bridge, in the middle of the lane.
Speaker 2: But that's the attitude they have. They're like, shit, it.
Speaker 3: Died, I'm out of here, and they had no other thoughts otherwise. And this is my first That was my first DC traffic jam, was trying to navigate around this car in the middle of a bridge at night when no one, you know, people can't figure it out, like, oh, I'm new, what do I do? And I'm like, dude, drive to the left if you can't get around the right, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, driving, Yeah, driving out the wild Compared to New York.
Speaker 4: I thought the driving out there was a.
Speaker 3: Crazy Yeah, you've seen you know, you've seen a little bit of both actually New York City and the DC region's own.
Speaker 4: Yeah. DC is a weird fucking place to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's not like this is the bridge I'm talking about. It's not like you can just be like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll just drive around like you're like you're literally like once you're on there, you're just stuck. You know what I mean, you can't like turn around. It ain't the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Like that's a real nightmare.
Speaker 2: I don't even go. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I try it to ever go hear that. But this is the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, connecting the four ninety five belt away from Maryland to Virginia. And you know, once you get in the middle of it, dude, you when you know you're just you're stuck there doing so you know, DC's that that's my first that was my first experience in DC trafficking. Well, you know, once I lived there, Right, I've been there before, but once I lived there, and it didn't get much better than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's cluster and it's just so snaky. I hate to say it's just the worst worst drivers, but yeah, New Yorkers is New York City. Everyone's going fast. They're not as snaky and crazy and unpredictable though, I think. But everyone's going fast and aggressive. But but it's a little.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the number one traffic hazard? And oh go ahead, no, I was finished. What's the number one traffic hazard? In your parts? Are mainly you help from Ethan Elk.
Speaker 1: It's so from my experience in the small town and area that I'm from, it's you know, the worst thing that might happen is you might get distracted at people that are waving at you oncoming traffic.
Speaker 8: You know, it's I mean.
Speaker 2: But it was.
Speaker 1: It was very dangerous for the youth coming up. One of the really dangerous things for young people was driving incidences.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: We don't have Elkin Vermont that they even I mean, we had, there's the Elkin Vermont, but they don't. They do not come near the size of the ones I encountered in Maine. Those are more like the size I've encountered in Montana. And those are those sons of bitches are huge.
Speaker 1: And there's moves too, which are you know they're obviously.
Speaker 2: Then they're even worse. I forgot about those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you encounter one, I mean, if and god forbid, your your car does, it's intense. In fact, they'll charge population in Maine.
Speaker 8: And maybe sorry, sorry I'm delaying, maybe too, what was.
Speaker 3: That we're both we're on a double I think I was just saying this moose or mean, they'll get your car right.
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, there's no joke. Yeah, you gotta really.
Speaker 1: I think people are just so curious that they lose respective them. But no, you got to respect the moose and and especially in rutting season, they'll just take people out. But they're massive, and in recent years they've been suffering from the tick inundation so much that like they're like losing they can't even eat enough food to feed the amount of parasites on them. So it's crazy the new I don't know if it's that the winters aren't killing the ticks or whatever is going on, but there used to not be any problem like that, and now like it's a problem for even like what should be one of the hardiest animals.
Speaker 2: Right, no kidding.
Speaker 3: So, as we're approached to two hours or Ethan, I want to say I appreciate your time and all this conversation you too, Nick as will sir, and uh. I guess got a couple of questions I like to remember by both y'all here, and first of all, Ethan, what i'd appreciate our conversations on the the occult rejects be probably get into your books. I appreciate your conversations on the occult rejects and sharing ideas with you there, and I know we've I commute. I don' want to communicate with probably all the occult rejects all, you know, outside of shows. But you know, you and I have exchanged a number of messages and I certainly certainly appreciate those thoughts and ideas we exchanged there as well. So you've shared with me some interesting stories. I want to want to ask you to share one of those stories of you anyone that you'd perhaps But what what's your favorite show that you've done on.
Speaker 2: The Occult Rejects that you've participated in.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a great one, got you. You know, I don't want to say, but I've been inspired by symbolic studies. I been inspired by really the input from everyone on a daily basis, and I've really enjoyed kind of hearing concepts I've never really considered or don't consider often. Yeah, sure, so hard to say everyone honestly, like Nick and I and Lisa and Jin did marijuana presentation, and I tried the whole time in planning this presentation was to make it as well put together and well spoken as all the occult rejects.
Speaker 2: I watched that.
Speaker 8: I just tried.
Speaker 3: About it last week, so I definitely definitely enjoyed that one. Obviously enjoyed marijuana.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that one, that one was amazing. You know what, I actually really like the four when you did that. That's actually a topic. I've thought about asking you to redo with the other people on the show, because I think that would be really great with everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm down to the specific. There's a bunch of other specifics that I'm sure I didn't get into, and I can not necessarily repeat that that by that way, So you.
Speaker 4: Know what's actually interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a really foundational thought.
Speaker 4: No, go ahead, go ahead and finish.
Speaker 1: I was just saying, it's a it's a foundational thought pattern that really it's not entirely useful, but it's a fantastic base as for consideration of situations or phenomena or anything. It's a it's a great base pattern. There's all kinds of other ways to conceptualize things beyond it, but it's a it's a really fantastic way to have a concrete start.
Speaker 3: I like it, And you got a good foundation, right, I like that what you've described to me of these principles.
Speaker 2: Of this philosophy. I do I do. I do like it.
Speaker 3: I would like to participate in the future conversation on the topic. And I wasn't trying to put you on this body, and I do apologize.
Speaker 1: If you No, I don't know not at all.
Speaker 3: I agree with Benjamin Selina's here that it was there's so many tough questions, so many great topics. So it's, uh, it's a fair it's a fair assessment of the occult reason.
Speaker 1: I have definitely learned a lot of things that I wasn't expecting to learn, even different things and different facets of ways to look at things that I've conceptualized before. So it's I've been learning a lot, and and uh, interacting with all the great people.
Speaker 3: No, I appreciate it, and to that, to that, to your note and to that note there on that matter of four thoughts, I appreciate that. Pardon me, I appreciate the time I do over there on the Knebes, the Purge. Caine's a great host of enjoyed co hosting with them on these topics. We were actually over on a different channel today doing a bit of an Abbott and Costello. Ida have four routine on a True Crime with Deega channel, which I enjoyed that conversation. But to the point where I've crafting my thoughts and ideas, it's through sharing these ideas and having these discussions where I've been able to do that and the I'd have four case on King Bees the Purge and I do the same thing over there in the Cult Rejects. I've really evolved a lot of my thoughts and a lot of the conversations just not discussing my own ideas, but hearing stuff from you, Ethan and other folks that we and Nick has over there on there.
Speaker 2: So I definitely appreciate all those.
Speaker 3: All those things because again it's uh, you know, can rattle around these these thoughts and ideas in my own brain hole, but it's getting these ideas out and hearing myself and sharing ideas and hearing what they say to you know, I do. I do try to craft uh my my thoughts and ideas in a in a sharper and more digestile format.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I was trying to be as good as recent presentations.
Speaker 2: No, I think you did. You nailed it. I definitely definitely enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice yeah, and and as insightful the insight that the rejects are always providing these v the different topics is so great too, right to learning experience and then the different input is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't you ain't kidding.
Speaker 3: And as far as again as I said, I like exchanging ideas with you, Ethan. It's helped me evolve some of my thoughts on the way I look at some things just here in the way you look at some things as well, and exchanging ideas. But I'll tell you another occult reject that I appreciate the exchange of ideas. It's really caused me to consider a few different things differently. And that's the mad scientist herself, Lisa, because she brought, you know, the whole idea of the theory of why these German shepherds, Nick and I always talk about why are these German shepherds always the victims of these you know, these rituals, And she, you know, she brought to our attention that there's an aspect within the I'm not going to do it proper, but essentially, whatever chemical they produce in the bonding elements they produce.
Speaker 2: With with their with their you know, their own or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's the highest amount of that chemical producing any dog, like oxytocin. I don't think it's oxytocin. I think it's something else, but it's something like that, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I know that the brain that that goes along with the relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it had the highest volume in the blood for any dog, And you know that way that it's they're you know, they're getting more out of the blood that way, right, That's yeah, I mean, I know oxytocin. It might be oxytos I feel like she had a different description of what it was.
Speaker 2: But maybe I'm maybe I'm.
Speaker 1: Just a couple. Sometimes the chemicals that are really beneficial work in tandem, I've noticed, So it could be oxytocin in another.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: German shepherds are the most directly related to wool wolves. In fact, really the main difference is that they found the wolves are kind of inclined to be very independent and not listen, but they kept on finding the wolf that would listen. So they're they're super inclined to not only bond, but but really serve and and please and like be befriend. So yeah, interesting.
Speaker 3: For sure, and if I may, if I may, sure my favorite guests and show we've done there is actually a recent and we've done a lot. I mean, there's a lot of shows I've enjoyed, and they got a lot of shows I've been able to craft my thoughts and theories on from maintain alaing cargo cults to ritual murders.
Speaker 2: You know, folks who probably see that my thoughts have evolved in a lot of these subjects.
Speaker 3: Ever, over the couple last couple of years, I've been a collaborative over over with the cult rejects, which again I always appreciate that. And I'd say, but out of all those shows, again, a lot of a lot of great shows, a lot of great guests.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: We had Greg let On recently talking Mounds, and I'm a Mound dude, and I've been following that dude on Twister since I joined Twister, and uh, you know it's like nine nine years ago, so you know, as a pretty similar event and having a conversation.
Speaker 2: With that dude on Mounds, you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, that's ayes, I'm glad that happened.
Speaker 3: I recommend that shoe that was one where Gen Busted has wizard skills.
Speaker 5: Yeah he yah, know that episode is really amazing, Like I really thoroughly love that show.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A couple of times, the really insightful nuances have really surprised me about subjects that I've read about, talked about, researched, you know, you know, some of the really nuanced, nuanced level of thinking on different things has been really interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we we all come from different places, have different experiences, and thus have different perspectives, even though they may be similar perspectives, but were similar conclusions with different perspectives in.
Speaker 4: Which to reach their even yes and go yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's one thing I definitely appreciated about my military career was having the ability to meet so many people from so many different places, not only around the world but around the US, and having an understanding of just how different even folks around the US and places can be.
Speaker 4: You know, yo, that's really.
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead, no, please please.
Speaker 3: I was just yeah, well, I got a delay, go on, I just saw some dead air, so I was jumping, uh i.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I supervised a different Puerto Rico one time.
Speaker 3: He was on that whole Uh No, he was obviously an American, but that whole will teach you some English if you joined the military situation, he he wasn't doing too well in that program, so they went ahead and graduated from basic training the Air Force Police Academy and I get him as a young troop and I'm like, dude, you don't speak any English, and he's just like shaking his head, no oblow.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is gonna be weird. You know.
Speaker 3: You know, obviously I was, you know, we became friends, you know, I was. We used to go fishing. He used to laugh at me because I'm a you know, a mountain stream fisherman, not fly fishermen, fishermen, but I grew up fishing for trout in the mountains. And you know, he's he's, you know, I laugh at him because he's putting like marshmallow and corn on his on his uh for bait to go cast in the water. I might do, what are you catching with that? And it turns out he's catching a lot of big trout out of the Missouri River. So I was, you know, he taught me a thing or two. I'm just say it's it's interesting how diverse even America can be when you started learning all these different how you know, different areas of the country are culturally speaking, not just Puerto Rico, but that's a weird place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we it used to be a more powerful thing that coming together people.
Speaker 8: It's kind of been disregarded.
Speaker 1: And I had a military buddy he told me that if there was, you know, a white guy that didn't like a black guy, they would put him in with you, the brother of the group type of thing, and they would become best friends.
Speaker 3: And by quite honestly, I didn't see a lot of racism really, quite honestly in my my military career, very few and far between.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was really really condumb from either.
Speaker 2: From any side. From any side. Yeah, sure, sure, I mean, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I got I was I'm a big used to be a big basketball player, so I got called Hitler's you know, youth by a number of times in the basketball court before. But you know what I mean, like any advice, first, I've seen it from every side. But I'm just saying, like, you know, overwhelmingly, these are not the standard. These are you know, I never, I never was ever in a situation in the military. I was like, you know what these everyone around me seems racist, you know, at least outwardly. You know, I being a military police officer, you know you run into a lot of guys that are pretty racist. But you know it's, uh, you know, it's not outwardly necessarily, That's what I'm saying. So there's not a culture of it, but you know there's obviously, you know, influences of it.
Speaker 8: Sure, sure, sure, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only time I ever saw racism real bad. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was just say, the only time I ever saw racism real bad, it was I assisted in an investigation of a uh I mean the dude, the dude should have died. I mean it was a attempted, attempted murder, but the dude, I mean, the dude barely pulled through. He was in a coma for like a month. He got beat senseless. He was a prince All Freemason and he got beat senseless by a bunch of other prince All Freemasons who crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it but.
Speaker 3: But when I say it was when I say, when I say the racism aspect was my friend my dude was the investigator for our unit, right, and I was I was just the logistics student, swat team swat team leader.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: You know, so I had nothing to do with investigations normally, but he, you know, he comes over ind my office one day. He's like, dude, I'm in ane to come sit with me on a number of interviews with folks, just just to be a presence. He's like, you don't have to participate, just sit there because they he had already done a couple of interviews and one dude literally walked out of an interview. This so he's an investigator on base, the police investigator. This dude walks out of an interview yelling racial you know, you know, savings at him, basically saying, I'm never gonna answer your asking questions if you that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: He's like, dude, this guy was three times my size. I'm like, which dude was? He's like, he tells me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I a seen him at Jim and he'd kick your ass to a big time, you know, so you know, and he's like, you know so, but like I wait to say that.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: Some folks got real heated because one dude kept saying, it's our business, not your business. And I'm like I had to actually have. That was the time I actually had to step up and say something. I'm like, well, dude, it's gonna bebout to be everyone's business because you're not getting fuck out of here until you started answer some questions, you know, because it was but there was a lot of problems answering questions, and from everything I witnessed, it was all racially motivated not wanting to answer our questions because of we were white.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's you know again, yeah, well they were saying their business, it's within the they whatever this dude did, we never figured. No one ever got charged, No one ever got charged because no conclusions were ever reached in the investigation because no one talked.
Speaker 2: And no one talked.
Speaker 3: One thing we could determine was he did something internally within their freemasonry system or whatever, and they don't want and us asking questions was really offensive to them. And I'm like, you do realize this is a law enforcement investigation. You are in the air force, you know, these are these aren't cops, and there are these people like work on the flight line or mechanics and stuff like that, you know, but you do realize that this it was beats to near death on an air force base.
Speaker 2: You guys are in the military, right, Let's at least pretend like it, you know. But that's really the only answer.
Speaker 8: I say, a whole different group level.
Speaker 3: Dude, they lived, Yeah, they lived in a different, different set of circumstances, bro Like they you know, with the things I was even saying to them, like they didn't really it didn't really phase them. I didn't make any threats. I just said, you're not you know, things like you're not leaving this room to answer some questions. You're already been read your rights, buddy, you know, call you know, call your attorney. You need to call an attorney.
Speaker 2: But that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all it's going down here, you know. It's I'm just explaining the reasonable circumstances that were taking. My friend had to get these interviews on a record. My dude's like, I can't get these things done. These dudes were yelling at me, the threaten to beat me up. I'm like, all right, all right, I'll help you, you know what I mean. But again, all of the all of the the vitriol eyewitness was racially motivated you know, in that circumstances. But again they don't like, you know, whatever Masonic decision was made there, you know, and we weren't allowed to be asking questions.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That could go for white free masonry too, I'm sure, right, you know, and they'd probably have a similar response, it just wouldn't be as racially motivated.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. That's my own thing.
Speaker 3: That's my own experience that the military like that.
Speaker 1: That's a trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine beating the piss out of something like literally I was killing a dude and then like you know, no one, no one's all accountable for it.
Speaker 1: And maybe they were up to something outside of the group, but via the group, and who knows what they were doing.
Speaker 8: But he crossed the line, mind you.
Speaker 3: I was apprehended two months after this event, same assignment for attempted murder of uh, you know, a white fellow he uh is long story, but dude jumped out his own window of his dorms after he sliced his own wrists up with with the with the glass he broke from his mirror. This is all determined later. But he, when I say, jumped out the window. He lived on the first floor. But he did jump through the window of the first floor. He got really drunk beforehand.
Speaker 2: He's a long story.
Speaker 3: Somehow, this guy I got pegged on this that I literally got woken up in my in myit in South Korea, in my dorm asleep, and I get literally handcoffed in my bed and and and yanked out of bed. And you know, to say I threw a conniption fit later is probably an understatement, but nonetheless, like I, you know, I was blamed for these things. And uh, it turns out when the dude came to at the hospital after getting all sewed up from you know, numerous bleeding everywhere kind of thing, because they someone just saw him laying outside in the grass bleeding out, you know, like five in the morning whatever, and you know, three three in the morning. I think it was five in the morning when they got me. But you know, I didn't get the same treatment as those other guys. They really wanted to charge me for that, and I was like, I didn't do shit, you know what I mean, Like I'm just saying like there's you know, people want to say, you know, cops are on trying to do shit to you know what I was. You know, I was not. There was an hour and a half there. I don't know what the fuck was going on. They're like, do you want to make a statement, And me and my two, my two dudes that I they also pulled out of their beds and apprehended it for our same unit. We're all we're all military police officers there. They all know us. In fact, my two you know, to my two associates there, my dudes, they were you know, on the spot team with me and stuff like that. They were we were all achievers in the unit as far as uh, you know, leaders that is, you know, and uh, you know, and they're like, do you want to make a statement.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 3: That's what I wrote, real big on the on the statement and turned and I you know, obviously got yelled at later from the commander about that. But you know, that was my opinion on the matter, because again, there was no one was signing off and pulling anyone out of their beds, you know what I mean. There was all this hands off stuff and this other investigation where dudes literally beat to piss with witnesses. Right, we knew who did it from the witnesses, but all the people who did it, and they weren't talking, so you know, again it was all but it was all dropped. Meanwhile, here I am, just two months later, here I am getting pulled out of my bed getting charge of attempted murder for no proof, no evidence. You see what I'm saying. You know, So as far as these ideas of racism go, I'm just saying, like, I do you know, I got treated way worse in my opinion, Yeah, it's not it's not a relevant story other than just saying like, I don't know. I mean, sometimes I think people get lost in these concepts for saying everything is one way, right for sure, I.
Speaker 2: Apologize took us on a long tangent there.
Speaker 8: No, it's interesting.
Speaker 5: It was a good Uh, it's a good storytelling.
Speaker 2: I figured you like the figured like the Prince all Freemasonry one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think it's interesting. Nobody got trouble obviously, No.
Speaker 3: Dude, they not dude, No one I do. I'm I'm so, I'm I get I'm unofficially the co investigator and this as a result of being the guy in the room and during the interviews, so I'm there when people are explaining like nothing's happening, and the base Commander's like, look, we're just gonna this. This is no one's getting charged, you know, going past et cetera. You know, there's a bunch of bunch of decisions made it the higher ranks than me obviously, But I was in the room when I was you know, the lead investigators told this, nothing's gonna come of this, and I was like, oh shit, dude.
Speaker 2: I remember staying there like, how the fuck does no one I'd been in a lot of trouble already at this.
Speaker 3: Point in my career, you know, thankfully maintaining my rank, mostly drinking related incidents of tom foolery, but you know, the uh nonetheless, like come on, like, how do you how do you just like know everyone on base knew what happened. There was like a dozen witnesses like it was a thing, you know what I mean, Like and you're just like, nope, nope, no one's getting hell accountable. Like it left a weird environment and atmosphere for a while. That's shortly there, you know, when that got out on.
Speaker 2: A four thousand, you know what I mean, no one's got their families, it's a remote No one's got their families with them, so it's a tight knit community.
Speaker 1: And everyone's kind of on their own, but together on their together. I knew anyway. I've always wondered in that sense, like that's such a gangster thing, like to get beat up and not tell, right, Like that's a really actually like enforced situation in prison. Often like you if if you know it's to a certain point, if you get into a fight and you're okay, you don't tell, and that way it doesn't happen again, or it doesn't happen more severely. And so that's the end that these Masons have it built into them to do it too.
Speaker 8: It's just it's so criminal.
Speaker 3: I had that lockdown too. There was no inclination anyone was ever going to break. In fact, the mere suggestion of us even asking a question was met with outrage right right, And that's why I had explained to it due I'm like, you do realize, dude, And this dude's a master's sergeant and I'm a staff sergeant, and I'm like, you do realize dude, this end of that. We're police officers. You've been read your rights. You need to answer questions and or call an attorney. And say you're not going to answer questions, you know, contact the area defense counsel and you secure defense counsel and officially write down you're not can answer questions. At that point in time, it was simply a formality for me to help my my dude get this stuff on paper, because again there's people freaking out about it, you know people, you know. I just didn't want to see any more turmoil over and on a Lena wanted to see the matter get resolved, considering I'd read all the witness statements that later got deleted, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I was a you know what I mean, So like most of the mostly base.
Speaker 3: Didn't really know what went on there, right, much like things So when I when I see police cover ups today like the Idaho four case, I understand I have an innate understanding of how these things operate because I've seenked it. Maybe familiar with the case out of UH I won't say a lot of Maybe famber the case out of Michigan the number of years back. It was an infamous kind of case that was blowing open the media. It was a Michigan Salfridge Air National Guarden Air Force Reserve base were a handicapped fellow drove through the gate just because he got lost, and the military police officers of the gate immediately opened fire. Came a big issue in lawsuit because they marked that dude pretty quick. At least they someone trained them, well at least, you know what I mean. So, you know, I and I saw how that whole thing went down, and I'm just saying there's been a number of Vincent's.
Speaker 2: I personally wentness room. It's like, all right, well this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You know, I see how this thing's work, and you know these kind of uh you know, when I end with the Prince all freemasons. Well, I don't know who the top prints tall dude was on base. I had a couple of friends from the basketball courts and whatnot, you know, and uh, the gym that had explained to me that I just you know, at a certain point we were halfway through those investigations that I needed to just call it a day. You know, one that does is the one you just seed to call it today.
Speaker 2: J JM. I don't know what that means, Bud, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So, no one wanted any question, like the whole thing, like someone was coming the shots behind the scenes. There they you know, with it, and again they kept everyone kept their mouth shuts. The base leadership of ultimately was just like it's gotten weird for us. And you know, maybe they were white Masons. I don't know how these Mason things work, but you know.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I just watching all that goes down.
Speaker 3: This makes me provided me a very unique perspective on how some things get covered up, because I could see the whole base in this tiny community not know anything about the.
Speaker 8: Detailed story, understandle story.
Speaker 3: Exactly and the story they got and that was not the whole story, and they and how it affected them because again, it got weird around a four thousand person remote base because everyone knew this dude almost fucking died.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was no secret. Well and everyone, you know.
Speaker 3: A dozen people see it, they tell a dozen people, they tell a dozen people. Right suddenly the entire town knows, Like Moscow, Idaho, one morning back in November twenty twenty two, when suddenly folks start texting everybody between the hours of like four and seven, Well, I assure you buy e thirty that entire time.
Speaker 2: What a fucking moon and in the same regard.
Speaker 3: They now see the the outcome of the results of that case, and I'm sure they have experienced a similar atmosphere amongst some of those townsfolk that we experienced on that base because this dude, again, you know, in the middle of the middle of the summer night, in plain view of lots of people, they had no problem picking up a huge trash can and beating the dude's skulling on the sidewalk. This is after he had had numerous broken ribs and everything else. So this is the level of they didn't give a fuck I'm talking about. Right, There was no concern of being held accountable there, but it certainly that air of lack of accountability.
Speaker 2: It hit home, I assure you, across the entire the entire base. And on that same note, dude, they try to fry me. Dude, they try to frime me.
Speaker 3: Months earlier this I broke a dude's leg in an amateur soccer match and we played. I was on the base team, I was the defensive captain, and we played in a local amateur soccer leage around Korea as well. You know, I indvertently broke a dude's leg in a clearly legal slide to nonetheless, do they try to make an international incident out of that? Meanwhile, dude's face got stomped in by a trash can and full of you, of a lot of people, and they're like, no, we're not even doing ithing about this. So you see, you understand the injustice I was seeing within this short period of time in my life. It's uh, it left a lasting impression. But I hear Nick would enjoy the Prince all Freemasonry.
Speaker 2: What are your what are your thoughts on cover ups? You used to do some p I work there in your earlier days.
Speaker 3: Even that was the one story I wanted wanted to ask you on this long tangent of trying to land this year's show, that I appreciate about you just times I've enjoyed some of your tails.
Speaker 2: You've shared about the PI times you've done. Yeah, before your days of.
Speaker 3: Being an author, philosopher or sir, you were doing some p I work in Boston. I find that very intriguing.
Speaker 1: I was inspired to get the PI experience because I wanted to be an author, you know, the next great detective novel, as I said, which I still might have in me we'll see. I guess I put off writing fiction.
Speaker 8: So much that it hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: Although I've written a couple of fiction works, I tend to focus on non fiction philosophy. But it was very interesting. I mean, there are you know, it's a very you have to be a little a moral, you know, it's kind of there's you're you're crossing the gray line of you know, what's right and wrong if you will, you know, But I found it was it was most frequently, at least at my level, although they did have some more you know, interesting operations and clients. The level that I dealt with was cheating spouses and insurance.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and the insurance frauds was was a big thing too. So it was it was all in all, you know, very you know, typical work that I did. It was it was interesting talking with authorities, you know, because you're you're in at least in the state I was in Massachusetts. I think the rule, I don't know how law it is, but the idea if you were a p I was that you were supposed to inform the local police that you were doing so and contracted to do so, and you would be at a certain space at a certain time, and that way, if they got any calls, they would you know, say oh yeah, we'll we'll check on it early. Yeah, very you know, they were they knew what was going on. So uh, sometimes we would do that, and sometimes we wouldn't, or sometimes I was told not to rather so that that sometimes would put you in different spots to where like you're in yeah, you know, you might you know, you don't know what has occurred the last seven days, and you were told to park in the same parking spot as the last.
Speaker 8: Seven days as other twerp's doing your.
Speaker 1: Job, and you go there and they're automatically vibing, and you know, you don't realize that everyone was stressing out until you leave and there's like, you know, ten police cars down the street.
Speaker 2: Waiting for you, right.
Speaker 1: Just waiting more or less kind of waiting, you know that when you leave and giving the appearance that they're about to do something, maybe to people knowing that you're just a PI and in fact kind of kind of not not backing you up, but just letting you do your thing because you told them that you were there or explained to them that you were right.
Speaker 2: Because you've got to do that, right.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to, and and then realizing on your way out by seeing all them that every neighbor must have been talking about you, and everyone that walked by you was actually checking you.
Speaker 8: Out and not just walking by, and you know it, Oh yeah, Karen's cool. Or of course you know I have.
Speaker 1: I have a kind of you know, a soft personality, unsuspecting appearance, you know. So it was you know, people weren't necessarily you know, confrontational with me.
Speaker 8: Automatic, but yeah, it was curious.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, no, I think people were you know, uh more, I didn't. I didn't fit the bill, you know what I mean, they didn't think The last thing they thought was that I was a private detective more cre marijuana or something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, it was interesting. I learned a lot.
Speaker 1: Like you said, you when when you get into a realm where there's a bunch of different people, you learn about people and how we're similar and different.
Speaker 8: I I'm I realized that we're.
Speaker 2: Kind of creepy to think about.
Speaker 3: But as your job, you're watching your you're you're analyzing, you're taking notes.
Speaker 2: I mean, you learn a lot doing these things, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I mean, it's interesting how easy it is to tell somebody and how easy it is to observe somebody in that respect.
Speaker 8: People borderline, very very borderline.
Speaker 1: No, no, not generally unless they're really up to something right, then then.
Speaker 8: They're on right.
Speaker 3: Then they're hyper apparent right, and then that's the even easier to kind of track in some regards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found there was a few different types of fellow PISA and there were kind of the former military guys, and there were the detective type of guys they might have had police experience, and then there was like the wild card that was total conspiratorial minded. I found that there were quite a few of those type of guys that were really knowledgeable to some nuanced things in the world, and we're also doing this private detective work.
Speaker 3: I would offer a fourth class, I like where you're at with that, and analyze these different groups. The fourth class I would call soldiers of Fortune, not you know, actual mercenaries, the folks that would subscribe to the magazine Soldiers of Fortune and then order all the gear and kit in the back of it, because then you know, it's the folks to show up with, you know, three thousand dollars worth of tat equipment, but have no tactical skills whatsoever.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, can't reload their gun, that kind of you.
Speaker 3: Those kind of folks, A lot of the folks that and I'm not trying to diminish their person or character, but they couldn't qualify for the military, right and then you know, then they go be a security garden oftentimes end up being PI security firms and stuff like that. And it's these characters that I've found to be kind of wild cards because they think there's some sort of rambow or something like that. Little do they know they have no skill sets whatsoever.
Speaker 8: That's a that's a good observation.
Speaker 3: I have supervised a number of these characters as well in my Air Force career. Sadly, again, I'm not trying to diminish my my folks I served with, which I certainly appreciate all all the folks I served with them, just saying when you have the lowest as of AB score, the lowest qualifying score on the aptitude test which to qualify for the Air Force, you qualify for security forces, the military police and security function of the Air Force in infantry, funk kind of they do. We did haved some infantry details off of the Army Infantry training and manuals.
Speaker 2: So that was those were the core functions for the most part.
Speaker 3: But in that regard you deal with a lot of you know, jar head kind of mentality if you will, and you know lowest ASVAP score that you know, some of those same characters who do qualify for the military services, they really don't have much to offer, but you know, nonetheless, uh you know, and they are tough to get to do anything, you know what I mean, because they you know, I'm not lying, you do. There's a guy that you know, I starved with. His name was Ed's. I called him Special Ads because somehow he made staff sergeant. We were stay together in Montana. I see him again in Ohio years later, we're both staff stargeants.
Speaker 2: With this points. He was like two ranks ahead of me when I first saw him. I don't know, but he.
Speaker 3: Couldn't qualify on his weapon. I'm like, well, due, how you're gonna be a cop if you can't even how did you get here?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So they assigned him to ride around me for a few months for medial training and stuff. Have to go to the range with the dude all the time. He just couldn't get it to I don't know what was going on in the dude's life. You can't hit a target from ten years away, Bud, what's going on in life? I mean, not the circle. Just just hit a target.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? So this is what I mean by no skill sets them no.
Speaker 3: Skill sets that are applicable to the circumstances in which they're trying to accomplish. Right, So I'm just saying I've met that we all thought was another. He's the last I seen to him. He was the head of security of TSA at the Dayton Airport. So it's you know, it's kind of it's kind of the people I think to go to the TSA kind of activities to these you know, same same, the same kind of components you you layed to the private investigation and security industry. I would say that TSA kind of falls with in that kind of same dynamics as well. Yeah sure, but if you if you wonder why TSA can't find anything at security checkpoints, well, I you know, at least the Dton Airport for a while. The head of security there, I mean he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from ten meters away with a pistol, dude, And what else is he gonna If you can't hit that, what's he finding any kind of baggage or you know whatnot I'm not kidding. They end up discharging this too. Just he couldn't qualify for his job, and I was like, I I kind of felt bad, But it wasn't in my failures at all.
Speaker 2: I mean, again, I do, I've never seen anyone shoot so bad Jod.
Speaker 3: He'd been in longer than me and technically outranked me in time and service time and like grade in service and whatnot. So it wasn't a factor of that he'd had enough time. I mean, I don't know how he got that far, you know.
Speaker 1: And do you think you'd be able to I mean, I'm not a practice well practiced shooter, but you think you'd be able to adjust your shot with more practice?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, Dude, he couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't get him to do anything, dude.
Speaker 3: It was just I mean, at one point time I thought it was just a motivation factor, right, But then like, I don't know, I really couldn't figure it out. But I felt, I honestly felt like a failure bit because I couldn't get the guy to it was the first person I could never get to right to shoot right when the first person id tught on a range, you know what I mean, I just the first person, I felt and accomplishing a goal of getting him to.
Speaker 2: Hit the target from nearly right in front. So it's pretty exact.
Speaker 3: I reciprocate your your sentiments analysis there on the industry of the PI industry was not an industry I really found.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for me. It wasn't for me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's a.
Speaker 1: It's it's amoral. You gotta be amoral to do it. You gotta kind of, like you said, you're following people all the time, and like maybe, you know, maybe you encounter a woman that's maybe being fraudulent on your on her insurance, but I mean, you know, maybe she's some poor lady, you know, and it's a kind of does your head in for me.
Speaker 8: It did my head in too much.
Speaker 3: No too, I totally agree with you. I understand what you're saying for sure. You know, so you worked in more of a corporate fashion, right I just worked. I had my own little operation, but I'm sure it's even kind of worse in the corporate fashion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they they had good they were pretty busy. So and and Duff must have had corporate accounts with the insurance companies. Yeah, so yeah, it was it was yeah, probably that maybe they weren't cheating. Maybe they weren't. I don't know, but like they're probably broke some of them. Some of them were just outright cheats, you know, nice house not you know, not being honest, like that's not cool.
Speaker 8: But some of them are like, you know, some poor lady in the ghetto. It's just like, oh God, like I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: This, right, No, I hear you, man, I hear you. Yeah.
Speaker 8: That was that was the last draw. That was the last draw.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to film some poor woman in this really ghetto part of Boston that was supposedly ripping off the insurance and.
Speaker 8: I was like I can't but no, no, no, she maybe had been, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just seemed to me like I just can't go around being a working for insurance companies. They're they're I know, they're awful, And maybe some of these people are too, but I know the insurance company is awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the large way I left law enforcement, you know, any any future in law enforcement. Years back, I never really considered taking another job after the Air Force because I just didn't agree with a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the circumstances and environments. I was well aware of that by that point.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of my a lot of my latter half of my career was all administrative stuff for the most part, and managing things at headquarters and you know, another nonsense. But yeah, I just knew that wasn't for me, you know, much like you're describing how I kind of ended up through the PI world.
Speaker 2: It was wasn't for me.
Speaker 3: But I appreciate those sales, Ethan, that's fantastic. I think your skill sets are better served as the master ty chief philosopher and author there, Sir.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that, Yeah, for sure, And it's been fun to share ideas as always.
Speaker 3: Well, before I bring this in for land in here fellas and I like to pass it back over to Ethan for some any closing comments in our discussion, But Nick, I'd like to ask you, first, sir, what's your favorite occult reject show that you know, Ethan and I guess and myself has participated and he's again I definitely appreciate the team you've you've compiled over there.
Speaker 2: I think it's a very unique certain dynamic you've you've achieved.
Speaker 5: You know, with Ethan's show, it's pretty much the same answer that he said and what I said his last prison. The last one I thought was the presentation was done really good. But uh, his his one on the four. You know, I got a lot out of that myself when he first approached he came on.
Speaker 4: Uh and well actually the first one.
Speaker 5: He came on was I think was the Patriot and the other stuff in the four. I think he might have came on like the second time. I got a lot out of that, and I had even said I would like to revisit that again with other occult rejects, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, perhaps I can add one caveat. Has Ethan ever had agen the Wizards? Remember there where he's you know, to like much for Greg Little was like, uh, oh man, I just this is wild stuff. Have you do you recall an incident where Ethan's kind of left an impression like that and anything in any of these shows.
Speaker 2: I'll let you go for I do. But that's what I'm asking you.
Speaker 5: Well, I was saying the one with the four, I mean that helped me the four Yeah, yeah, well yeah, we're getting on like the whole four and thing there. Looking at it, it kind of helped me like kind of bring all the ideas that I had.
Speaker 3: And can can you rehash this as a general philosophy of those four concepts of nature?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? Well, it can kind of be.
Speaker 1: Anything in a sense, and that's partly why at first it seems too simple to be useful, but in fact it's broadly useful. But one of the ways you can look at it is the tai Chi symbol, or what we know as the yin yang. It is kind of a bad name for it because it has more than the over two parts. It's got the the two swirls, and then the two dots within the dot when it within each.
Speaker 8: Swirl is also a considered part. So there are major and minor yin and yang.
Speaker 1: But it's interesting. All of mathematics is based on the four operations of arithmetic, and really it's likely that all spheres in orbit of each other have four seasons because of this equinox and solstice naturally occurring orbit of of the spheres. Uh So for it, it really is a useful concept. Another mathematical but also philosophical way to begin to use it as an observational tool is called the tetra lima, and it is represented by A or B.
Speaker 5: Or a b or x.
Speaker 1: So this kind of is illustrated in the Hegelian dialectic of thesis, anti thesis and synthesis. Excuse my lisp, and the fourth aspect I call nlysis. But it's really an interesting formula to kind of observe many different situations and leads to the eight too, as Nick mentions here, in the sense that one sense that you have the yin yang symbol of those two main elements, but really the four parts in total, which is often depicted surrounded by the eight elements of the bagua just one one of the many iterations of this four and eight. But it's a The four is a really powerful tool. In fact, quite a bit of my book is readable online for free without having to buy it, and many.
Speaker 2: Of my artists else, so so it's uh.
Speaker 8: Matrix of four.
Speaker 1: You can find my weebly website where I share a bunch of articles and so forth.
Speaker 8: And in the book, the introduction is quite.
Speaker 1: At least gives a good idea to how one can assimilate it and integrate it and use it.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: And I have your links in the but for both of you jents and the show notes, there's been questions about some Cule reject shows and then your your links through in the show notes as well.
Speaker 8: There appreciate it. Appreciate everything.
Speaker 1: And yeah, as as an independent author, you know thing the cosmos, it's been just an honor and uh like elation to be down with you guys, and the Occult Rejects have have a crew of perceptive thinkers.
Speaker 8: Is so great. So I appreciate everything.
Speaker 3: No, I appreciate the same. And if I may share with you you recently again there was a very much conversations a couple months back we were having. It was that right after an Occult Rejects conversation, there were some nuclear weapons being discussed, and we had back and forth on some nuclear weapons stuff, and you started comparing things to ARCon. Yeah, this theory in arcons and and nukes and and uh I was I find it very uh, you know, very you know, very interesting and certainly bounced fround my brain hole for a while. So if you don't, you don't mind sharing that with us, i'd appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, well, I actually in the in a book I wrote called The.
Speaker 3: If I May, If I made that's that's what I would call your wizard's research. That was that would be your ethan wizard moment you got there with us.
Speaker 8: Accused. Yeah, no, I get accused of being a wizard just for the tai chi practice.
Speaker 3: But again, dropping these wild thoughts on some folks, this is you know, yeah, I had some wizardry skills.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's a really grounding practice though even though it looks like, you know, it looks like wizardry, it's very It's all about rooting and grounding with nature and the earth. And you can't do tai chi in space because there's no grounding.
Speaker 3: No, for sure, when I say wizardy, I'm just being as smart ass as far as i'm suggestions and ideas you present and the very mind uh you know, very again some concepts despite everything I've considered, nothing I had considered before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I appreciate that, man, and I get all kinds of insights.
Speaker 8: From you, and they rejects as well.
Speaker 1: The I put this idea into the Terra's letters, not Terror, but Terra like Tierta, like like Earth, and uh. The the idea of the ARCon, it literally means a governor, controller, the arc leader, but it from the Gnostics it means there's a there's a few inferences that we can gather from what the Gnostics took to be the Arcons, that they are from this solar system and do not like humans. And there I think I allegorize them as being like parasites, having a very parasitic metaphysical parasitic.
Speaker 8: Activity, right.
Speaker 1: And in fact, if you look at some of the Vein literature, they don't use the very idea of knocks of arkans rather, of course, but they do have this idea that there is a being inside of our head that is about the size of the tip of our thumb, that is controlling our actions and so forth. And of course the riddle in that is that it's actually you. The thumb is you, the head is it's all you. But the I think the suggestion in there is one of influence, whether it's physical parasite or metaphysical parasite or even parasitic.
Speaker 8: Ideas that we might hold and so forth.
Speaker 1: But the idea with arcons is that, yeah, they came to earth and don't like humans and steer us to fight each other.
Speaker 8: They don't they don't actually do anything. They're capable.
Speaker 2: What do they look like?
Speaker 1: They they're perhaps this is this is the result of an archontic infection.
Speaker 2: My character I see, ah.
Speaker 1: My, the the character in that book suggests that are there's two different main types of arcontic infection, one that makes you aggressive and fat, and the other makes you passive and skinny. So that's not necessarily true. But but the character in the book supposes this.
Speaker 8: Whether he's right or wrong is to be argued. It's more of a you know, a concept.
Speaker 1: But but I think in relation to that, I allegorize the archonic infection of the mind as similar to the physical infection of the body via toxoplasmosis gandhi. Toxoplasmosis Gandhi is a cat and rat infection. It's life cycle takes place in feline stomachs. It's really dependent on that, but it seeks out mice or rats who are influenced in behavior, and they become more of Essentially, they become risk takers, and their biggest fear becomes an attraction, and their biggest fear is the smell of cat and cat urine. And instead those are infected with toxoplasmosis, they bow to the they go, they seek out the cat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then the life.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a possession rights.
Speaker 8: It's kind.
Speaker 1: It's a behavioral modifying parasite. And there are many of these in nature, not so many that are looked at in humans, but toxoplasmosis has been looked at. In fact, it's like the main thing a pregnant woman might be concerned with is being around cats because of toxo.
Speaker 2: What'd you call it to Gandhi?
Speaker 8: Actually, that's right, yep, yeap plasmosis. Gandhi is the Gandhi. That's a great one.
Speaker 1: This Gandhi. Yeah, this Gandhi is g O n.
Speaker 8: D I I I believe, But that is funny. I appreciate.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 1: The The main aspect of its infection in humans, besides being very dangerous to the UH beings of a pregnant woman, is that it actually can cause behavioral modification in man too, and it suppresses the fear of risk taking, and it actually that the study concludes that it makes women are more attracted to people infected with toxic So like like, it's got a lot of very strange influences behavior modification on humans. And so I kind of get into this aggressive nature of people that are taken up by would be arcontic ideas and this passive nature to people that are you know, taken up by these arconic ideas, just like the cat and the rat. So that that story I juxtapose the prohibition of cannabis, the global prohibition of cannabis, and the global promotion of nuclear experiment. So it's pretty he entertaining.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I I.
Speaker 1: Explore the arcontic infection in a pretty humorous way and provocative and people are you know, the various reactions I get might go from how dare you make fiction of this? This is all true? To wait.
Speaker 8: True?
Speaker 2: So it's yep your price for a second.
Speaker 1: Did I did I.
Speaker 8: Come through there? Did I lose you?
Speaker 1: I was saying that the various reactions, the various reactions I might get very from how dare you make this into fiction?
Speaker 2: This is true?
Speaker 8: And need you know you need to put this in nonfiction all the way too.
Speaker 1: Is this real?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't think this is fiction.
Speaker 1: Is this real? So it's it's entertaining, procative kind of juxtaposition of these very global kind of situations.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, I I enjoy those.
Speaker 3: Like I said, that's a very mind it's very mind to provoking thoughts you present there in that theory.
Speaker 2: And I certainly enjoyed it myself.
Speaker 1: You know what, if I can toot my own horn, Jim Mahr's r I P. He gave me a review for the Terrorist Letters, and he communicated with me essentially the same thing. He said, Ethan, you may not be too far off this is this may be more true than fiction, essentially. So, and he and this guy, you know, he you know, not only did he research the j f K, but he did he researched the UFO phenomenon and had the best selling book on that for decades.
Speaker 3: And her politics, you know, the Nazis, the rise of the forth right. He didn't need a number of good books. I've had a lot of Jim.
Speaker 2: Exception, you should you should mention that that's a great act, lady, Ethan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exceptional researcher and a veteran. He was a veteran, which which which in the end severely impacted him.
Speaker 3: I believe yep, yep, as it does many, as it does many, and I do do slute all those folks service, even the ones I was saying earlier, may not have the mental capacity to accomplish a lot of things like cohort special ads there stop by at the local date and tsa say hello the uh No, I appreciate both your gens times. Any last statements there, Nick before we call her night here on Fridays.
Speaker 5: No check out the occult rejects, Pitch You Rumble, YouTube and all major podcasts.
Speaker 2: And Ethan Sir, any last davement before we call her in.
Speaker 1: Well, I just I love you guys. I appreciate being included in such perceptive minds. So I just thank you again for including me and all all these wonderful things. I just saw a note from Headless. He says Jim Myers was a scientologist.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 1: So there you go. This is always there's always a cult reject that knows knows more.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I appreciate both your gens Times and the folks of the interwebs as well. Hope you enjoyed the Fridays and Ethan will certainly have you back in the future. And I look forward to future occult reject shows. And folks of the internwebs want to check out tales of my old soccer turned multi state homicidal maniac, serial killer, hypnotists, controlled maniac, perhaps my controlled assassin Buffalo Jared. Please tune into Operation GCD Sundays at a PM Eastern time. And on that note, thank you all, and thanks folks the interwebs.