Speaker 1: Hey, it's NASA and you're checking out the Cruise Show podcast. Make sure to subscribe, like and share.
Speaker 2: Is that an eco glick time ship?
Speaker 3: And does it?
Speaker 4: It's just tempo his temple with need so wor I'll be back for a ken even Contayn.
Speaker 3: World, right word, I gave me ideas. Want to know.
Speaker 2: That be a dude put together and I've seen hip remax.
Speaker 3: On real three yea, Welcome nes to the Cruise Show.
Speaker 5: This is crazy yr Intronico Blitz right there.
Speaker 2: That was you gave me ideas for tour? That was that?
Speaker 1: That that thirteen into poison was crazy.
Speaker 3: He's also known as toward dj.
Speaker 2: Okay okay, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah all day. It's also looking for work. Give it up for making history.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 3: Nah listen, thank you, thank you on behalf of everyone. Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean it's still so surreal. Everything's happening so fast, for sure, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah everything, I'm sure zoomingo. Where'd you go this morning? Where are you coming from?
Speaker 1: I'm coming from l a City count Soul Congress Roman Rodriguez asked me to come sing for the council and it was really emotional, but yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful.
Speaker 5: Wow was it emotional as far as like, were you crying? Were you really feeling it?
Speaker 2: You know what? I said this to her, I was like I did.
Speaker 1: I sang it way better today than I did on Saturday because I was actually welcome in the space. So it was just I was just having fun, whereas on Saturday, I just obviously didn't know what the repercussions would be, so I was terrified your.
Speaker 3: Eyes were closed. On Saturday. It all just hit you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once, well, when I took out my in ear because my in ears, I was everyone was plugged out, and then I took it out.
Speaker 2: And it was like whoa.
Speaker 3: I was like whoa, Okay, expecting booze.
Speaker 1: I was expecting booze. I told my manager. I was like fully going out there expecting booze.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna do it, that's right. Yeah, man, it's bravery.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy. Everyone's saying that. Everyone.
Speaker 1: I feel like that one was like you're so brave, and I'm like, I'm guys, I'm such a goodye two shoes, Okay.
Speaker 2: I have never broken a role in my life.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't cut in.
Speaker 1: Line like, so this was like like if thirteen year old me were to see that video of me, I think she would pass out in anxiety. But yeah, I'm obviously so happy that I did it. I don't regret it, obviously.
Speaker 3: No, man, we're happy you did it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We're honestly very happy you did it. Man. Wow.
Speaker 5: And you know what it was. It was defiance, but it was for something that you believe was the right thing to do for your people, for our people, for your parents who are immigrants.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah moms yeah, moms Dominicana and both immigrants obviously did not have it easy when they came out here originally, but they fought for the dream. And where would I be with like without them, you know? So yeah, I love them right.
Speaker 3: Well, what did they say, like, how did they react to everything going on?
Speaker 1: They were over the moon, obviously. My mom was like my Nissa, you know, yeah, yeah, you know, and it's they're over the moon. They're so proud because I have been seeing some things in line was like that disretracting your parents who are immigrants, like and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like no, I'm like, talk to them.
Speaker 1: They love it, they love it, and so like no, they're super proud, and yeah.
Speaker 3: Good for them. Yeah, awesome. I'm sure scared for you as well.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure. My mom was like, hey, stay safe. You know, she's she's she's been. She is on it.
Speaker 1: She is on she knows all the comments, you know, she's she's been searching through.
Speaker 2: So she's been. She They call me like every hour, Okay, are you eating? Are you drinking water?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you eating? Who's with you? You know?
Speaker 1: And so because they're still in the Bay Area, Okay, so they would they wish they could be out here this week for all this stuff, but obviously they obviously have their lives too.
Speaker 2: That can't stop.
Speaker 3: So, but yeah, is this security new? This this little guy you're walking around now.
Speaker 1: That is Joseph. We've worked together in the past. He's the best, the sweetest and yeah, he will be with me for many, many years to come.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great, that's great.
Speaker 5: So can we break down exactly what happened? Because the Dodgers have now released the statement saying that you're not banned, and you know in part that there's no consequences, you weren't kicked out and there's no hard feelings.
Speaker 1: Correct that statement came out yesterday, I believe right yesterday morning. Yeah, really confused because that's not the message I received. You know, we had a phone call before I've been left the stadium where she said, what was that, don't ever email us again, don't ever call us again. Your clients never welcome here again, and she hung up. So I don't obviously don't hold it against whoever put out that statement, because they obviously are unaware of that conversation. And I yeah, so I honestly would love to know now what the response is.
Speaker 3: Have they spoken to you directly? Has anyone called you?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, we haven't heard since that phone call.
Speaker 3: Do you feel banned?
Speaker 2: And I imagine someone being like, you're not welcome here? I want it, guys.
Speaker 1: I wanted to stay for that game. They scored eleven home runs. I was like, oh, maybe we should sing the Spanish anthem more often.
Speaker 2: Good luck right tony?
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, exactly because I was sitting in my seat when that call happened. I was with my friends like after like, I was fully intended to stay. So no, they didn't like force me to leave, But that phone call, she's like, you're not welcome here. It broke my heart.
Speaker 3: That feels like then I guess we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Okay, we gotta go.
Speaker 5: I would have left as well, want us here, Yeah you know I was Latinos. You ain't got to tell us directly, we know exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, miles away.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's cool, I leave sure, Yeah yeah yeah. So I was like, yeah, let's just get out of here. And I walked out of there with my head held high with my boyfriend, were hand in hand, and we just walked out there and like we did that and we were really proud.
Speaker 2: So yeah, people giving you pops on your way out, guys.
Speaker 1: I swear I feel like I blacked out, truly. Someone actually posted a video today that's that my friend showed me, and it's a p V of the guy that like gave me a handshake and I'm just like sobbing trying to get out. And I remember his face clearly, and I wish I knew his name because he has no idea I'm gonna get emotional. He has no idea how much that moment meant to me, because I was terrified.
Speaker 2: Again, I was like.
Speaker 1: So in another world walking at it. I was like, oh my god, what's gonna happen, what's gonna happen? And he stood there and he's like, good job. But I remember his face clearly, so I just want to say thank you to him because that meant everything. But yeah, I got a few other handshake because as I was going out and it was all positive, it was all love again. Eighty percent of the stands were Latinos. Of course, of course I felt.
Speaker 3: The love out of love.
Speaker 1: I did it out of love. I did not do it to tear anyone down. I did it to lift people up, right, and that's what it's about.
Speaker 5: So that's who feels that stadium is exactly Yeah, yeah, you know who.
Speaker 3: That person was.
Speaker 6: It was me, okay, right ah yeah yeah yeah circle yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yo, Classy is out where. Congratulation so much, not for sure.
Speaker 5: So you know, with everything going on, you also have this career, right and we're putting together a tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah we are, as a manager, Yeah yeah we are. I mean yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Everybody, no, it's it's it's crazy because like obviously, yeah, all this is happening right now, but like my my life like has to keep going. So like I was already on this, Like I was already on this like classy promo run and then this happened, and so like, yeah, it is a case, but I see it as a God is like here like rewarding me for doing what I did in a way. And I think when you stand by what's right and stand by your people, God is with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a fact. And you weren't doing it to promote music. You weren't doing it to promote anything.
Speaker 3: We wear a shirt that said classy aubum guys run.
Speaker 1: I've been No, I've been seeing somebody coming like, oh, she's doing.
Speaker 2: It for cloud on my cloud. Do you see what I was in? I was in jeans.
Speaker 1: I was like if I went out there expecting for like the media and to just be out there would have been in a fit.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's but it's you can see the emotion you had, Like that's real stuff from the.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I am the ugly crier, y'all. Will ever every.
Speaker 3: Time I cry, it's ugly. So my cry is the No, it's an emotional moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was unbelievable, but again, super blessed, super thankful to.
Speaker 5: A lot of support, a lot of love, came your way, right, did you get any death threats?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: You did, yes, But you know what, God put the perfect person here because I've been online a very long time. I started on YouTube. Well, I started as a dancer, so I danced for a lot of artists. Then are tired, started YouTube, and so I'm no.
Speaker 2: Stranger to how the it works.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately for everyone who's hating, like, I'm like sorry, like I've I know how to navigate you, and you're not affecting me.
Speaker 2: And they're mad, They're big mad, they mad mad, They're mad mad mad.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, I'm I'm but I'm again. I'm have my people around me, staying safe, staying grounded.
Speaker 5: You got your family praying for you. Those prayers work, candles, you're the result of prayer.
Speaker 2: Yeah literally, yeah yeah yeah yeah for real?
Speaker 3: How did you go down? How did you go from dancing to the scene?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I danced for a long time, dance for a lot of artists. Was super blessed, super thankful. I miss it a lot, Like I think, I think, if like a really big like artist was like, hey, you want to come out of retirement for one day, I think I do it. But when you actually reached out in twenty eighteen and they were like, they saw that I was doing music they were trying to put they were trying to to do like a Latino Team TENAU. I remember Team ten It's like a creator house. Okay, So they were like, would you be interested? It'd be music based, we'd make music together, and that's kind of what skyrocket. I moved into that house. I quit my job at Paks and shout out packs and I love you I'm missing. I quit my job at Pakstan, moved into that house, started the YouTube channel, and everything just took off and I've been solo ever since.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good for you doesn't sell XL. It's crazy. I don't know what I think large. I think they go to large. It's all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw oh go ahead.
Speaker 3: Becky g. Kline reposted you, which is pretty iconic.
Speaker 2: I'm still still not Yeah, that was crazy. Anybody else reached out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Becky sent some really sweet messages. We've run into each other because when I was dancing for an artist that we were kind of like on this little run together. So she sent some really sup messages. Kailani sent really sweet messages. George Lopez was like, anything you need, I got you hit me up, cheek message meuday guys, And I was emotional wreck.
Speaker 3: She's sweet, Yeah, she's sweet.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's been crazy to see like the outpour of love and the community just like really come together. But I'm not surprised, right because we're we're super passionate as a people.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I'm glad my dad reached out George.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, I'll tell him.
Speaker 3: You say hi, tell him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will right now, right now.
Speaker 1: It's all new new, it's a new development.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just couldn't get it. He's got a lot of rappers that way. And now for real. Nelly was like, what are you? Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, that's my dad. He was freaking didn't work on you all good?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Do you think their statement was BS?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's BS.
Speaker 3: I thin it.
Speaker 1: I think whoever put that statement out is totally unaware of the conversation, because again, like, no way she went and told her her coworkers like, oh I just told them off on the phone. I'm sure she hid that, And again I don't I don't blame her either. Maybe it was out of anger. Maybe it was not the opinion that the team holds.
Speaker 3: Remember, these people are doing their jobs.
Speaker 2: They're doing their.
Speaker 1: Jobs, and she was probably, you know, also scared that I like mess something up for her, you know too, and so she said things out of anger. And again, if you've been following me since the beginning, I am I'm.
Speaker 2: All about love, spreading love. I always have.
Speaker 1: I always have a smile on my face, like so truly, like I I forgive her for what she said. But yes, I would like to know now that they know about the conversation, because I'm sure they don't now I've been saying, I've been told people, Yeah, I would love to know.
Speaker 2: Like what what the what? They would comment?
Speaker 3: Now? Would you go back to perform?
Speaker 1: I've obviously that's a number of question I've gotten all week and I as of right now, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's fair, Yeah, simple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we got a lot of feelings to figure.
Speaker 2: Out here exactly. It's only been three days.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. It feels like thirty days.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's been weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, has been able to sleep because I know for me, I be able to sleep. I don't think she's slept away like that, maybe sitting up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, guys, how did you you compressed? Well, no exaggeration. I mean I'm I'm navigating, I'm learning. I'm like, okay, this is a news space. But so because I shot a music video, pulled an all nighter, went into press yesterday, did whole press, pulled an all night or last night as well, and so I'm kind of running on literally one hour of sleep. But it's a blessing. My boyfriend was like, remember, it's a blessing, it's a blessing. It's a blessing. We get to do this, And I keep saying that, and I'm like, yeah, and I'll sleep when I'm dead.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm going to do I am I'll not I'll love right here.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah, hard work is hard work, but you need rest to continue to work hard, right yeah?
Speaker 3: Ice bath something?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, some green green juice chets. You don't get me started?
Speaker 3: Started watching on Netflix? Or what are you watching?
Speaker 2: My gosh, there's so much right now?
Speaker 3: Well, you're watching Love Island?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? Am I watching Love?
Speaker 3: Am I watching it? Am? I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I definitely, I definitely would say I'm a Love Island connoisseur. I've seen every episode of every season of every country. So love Island if you want to sink a song or a song? Right, me and my best friend, like we that is our thing, Like that's all we talk.
Speaker 2: About every day is Love Island.
Speaker 3: Hot Cheetos?
Speaker 2: Did you just start it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Buckle up, buckle up? This season is crazy.
Speaker 3: There's there's that. So do you need talkings at all? Hundred percent Cheetos?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So, oh my gosh, no, okay, so hot cheetles till I die for sure. It's been in my bio since I started my Instagram. I've always said that, you know, hot little Cheeto. But I like the talkies. I like the bootleg talkies from Trader Joe's. Have you all had?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I will have a bag a day of those. Yes, you should try them. Yeah, better than they are they are.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: What's the craziest thing you put hot cheetles on?
Speaker 2: You put it on everything, everything, pizza. Okay, this is gonna be real weird. Okay.
Speaker 1: So, growing up, I really loved for breakfast, like wonder bread, white bread and egg over easy mayonnaise.
Speaker 2: And then I would put hot cheetos in it.
Speaker 5: Sounds yeah, what he's drinking with that?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: By punch water with sugar.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, all of the things. Yeah, some coolid numbers the pool. The first thing you want is sugar you drink?
Speaker 1: What are the ones in the bottles that you would take? The capitolaid cooler cool cooler.
Speaker 3: Twisters fire, Donald Duck Orange used to Donald Duck orange juice. That was that Wick orange juice. Yeah, that's right, born and raised on that film Pico too.
Speaker 1: Everything clar right, Yeah, because we put two months the fact that it burned though, bro, and like ripped our like.
Speaker 2: Throw tongue in our tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy all good man, So what's you know? I'm sure album is in the works.
Speaker 1: It is, yeah, I mean it's it was. It's basically almost done. It was almost fully done before all this happened.
Speaker 2: But a lot.
Speaker 1: Of of course, a lot of things are coming. We've gotten a lot of emails messages, so things are shifting as far as like who wants to be a part of that journey now?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 5: So I'm sure the phone is ringing labels? Yeah, are you independent?
Speaker 1: No, Classy is actually under for the first time I've I was really blessed to run into these people. But Classy is under a label called Plush and they're under Warner and so they were going to put out some music together. But yeah, that's kind of the fam right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, but there's got to be eating war brewing, bro. I don't know. Sorry, Sorry, you're.
Speaker 5: Right going down right, Yeah, there needs to be Thank you man, you deserve it all.
Speaker 2: They'll get it mad. Thank you for real.
Speaker 3: And it's not an overnight thing for you. You've been working.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've lived thirty lives, Like I feel like there's a lot of lore to me where with the dance, with the YouTube like yeah, people will send me videos like is this you from like twenty I'm like, yeah, I've just done a lot.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've been doing it forever. But yeah, excited guys. I'm from the Bay. We're from I'm from San Jose. For a way, I still have my air code. I refuse to change it. Yeah, four ways.
Speaker 3: So the fact of charity, D M June reached out.
Speaker 1: I mean, Pelo, I've been I've been friends with Pela for a while I'd love to do something with Pilo.
Speaker 2: I love tweet. I mean I.
Speaker 1: Would love to do like a collab. I actually have a song that we I have a song that we that I I have a song that we we follow each other, we've we've spoken, but we uh. I have a song that I wrote like five years ago that's like an anthem to the Bay that I've always wanted to drop. But I've always wanted to do it with like my other fellow Bayedestrians artists, And so maybe now is the moment. I don't know, it could be the moment.
Speaker 3: But the Giants reached out.
Speaker 1: No, okay, but I will, I will, But I sang. I sang with the A's two weeks prior because I grew up watching The A's mainly.
Speaker 2: But I love the Giants.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I know, I know, which is crazy because they were playing the Giants that day.
Speaker 3: That israzy.
Speaker 5: What inspired you to write your first song or who or what like to take Panda paper or voice noted or however that came about?
Speaker 3: Like what inspired you to do that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Temporary, I mean Temporary was like the first song ever ever put out and I think I were like really wrote but I think as creatives were just naturally really emotional things, really personal, And I was in a six year relationship that ended extremely poorly and that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of what fueled the first wave of the music.
Speaker 1: And then from then I kind of like figured out my strengths when it comes to writing and just kind of went with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you when you write? Are you writing solo? Is it a is it a team effort?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I have like my my girlies that I love that I will hold on to forever. I'm going to take them with me on this journey. But yeah, we we've become like a family, so we we work really well together. But because I have been in situations, I mean again, I've been doing this a long time. Even music wise, I've been in and out of girl groups. I've been in like three girl groups. I was in a girl group under in a scope for like two years and then Oh, I've I've I've been in it, y'all. I've been Yeah, I've been in a three. Yeah, I've been in three girl groups prior to the House, So it's been a lot. But yeah, I'm just I'm just so excited. Yeah, exactly, what it Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need that suffering and then you appreciate it more when you get exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: No, guys, I'm I'm trying to be really intentional with taking all of this in and stopping and just breathing and being like, Wow, what is happening.
Speaker 2: God is with you. It's a blessing. Keep going. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you wish other artists would speak up as loud as you did, or other organizations?
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, it was so beautiful to see people that I've looked.
Speaker 2: Up to for my whole life.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been following back you since like twenty fourteen, and so to see that they're also on the right side of history, so like, oh yeah, like it's it's it's great, It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah Ahi man, Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: For thank you.
Speaker 5: You know, you've been running on empty and here you are, so we appreciate it. Against Thank you for what you did.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 3: I love you, God, I think you're being here. As soon as I d M you, you were with it.
Speaker 1: You were like do you tm me right at the perfect moment, like things weren't too crazy in the d MS now if I don't know how, I don't know how people are all that right, just just right now. Hopefully it does sound a little bit, but yeah, you reached down the perfect moment, so it was God for sure.
Speaker 3: That's right now. It was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Classy is out, it's everywhere. It's a cruise show, Nezza, let's get it.