Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bob to the rescue typeer ask Taco Bob on one O one one w j R R. We are Orlando's rock station.
Speaker 2: We welcome in the highly regarded, multiple award winning life coach LCTB. He's here each week at this time offering his services to you for free.
Speaker 1: So what's the HAPs red? What that going on?
Speaker 2: Same old, same old, all good over on the on this side of the control panel here.
Speaker 1: All right, have a bunch of questions typed up right from the listeners of texted Sorry, h let me see there's some new ones coming in a company sold a new owner. Okay, we'll get that a little bit later. So you're doing well, though you don't need any because I would like to offer help to you.
Speaker 2: I definitely appreciate that, and I will obviously take you up on the situations that present themselves.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, LC. Direct coworker that I have, Oh I'm sorry, direct coworker that I have to do work travel with has a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with cutoff crust every day for lunch and it makes me crazy. Oh, you're doing work trips to them too? Well, I don't really see anything wrong with that, right? I mean, if he asked me, there's nothing more refreshing than a big fat PBJ, maybe even a triple decker quadruple if you'd like, with an ice cold, super tall glass of Scotch on the rocks. Can see that one coming. One man's milk is another man's goodies.
Speaker 2: The cutoff crusts, maybe that are off putting. I probably if you're on a work trip, make sure.
Speaker 1: And mom like cutting them off for Yeah. Yeah, if you're on a work trip, let's see you and I are businessman? Hey, businessman? Hat what's go do this work lunch? Meet up with a client? About this? And you know we did the work lunch? Can I order off the kids? Cut the crust off? What that mother smucker needs an intervention? I tell you. Has Taco Bob ever met the life coach? Yeah, we've we've met a couple of times. Time or two at least. When's the last time you saw him? I saw him in a mirror. We'll getting makeup done back in the green room. Seems like a nice guy, actually a great guy.
Speaker 2: I just I sense this tension and you know I'm not the one with the credentials you know.
Speaker 1: I Hey, like I said, I met him in a mirror. Elc Can a man in Florida legally marry his wit woo. Okay, Elsie Can, a man in Florida legally marry his widow's sister. Now I'm not a lawyer by any means. This is not illegal. Se No, no, this is a Life Coach segment. What is it with people? Your listeners? And we had one like remember last week I said it last week. Actually it was some guy that what was it was his his new or wife of three years. Their parents are getting married, but their parents were their parents. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, your listeners, I'm a little We got some West Virginia kicking in here. Come on, man, not a Thanksgiving. I want to go to every listener we can. I know they come and droves when the Life Coach flashing ELCTV. My uh neighbor gave me a key to his back door years Okay, that's not what you think, Elsie. Neighbor gave me a key to the back door years ago so I could watch his house and take care of his dog when they went away. He just sold the house to a mid twenties newlywed couple. The wife is a smoking hot wond Okay, what should I do with the key? He needs your advice on that. That's a little scary. Yeah, you might want to know. Think of how many neighbors you've either given a key to previous neighbors or they've given a key to you, you know, and then years down the road. I know, my next door neighbor from way back still has that house key and I have his, even though neither of us lived there. Oh that's a just think about it. Do you ever have a neighbor give you their key to watch over things? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, vice versa. You don't even think to give it back here. I mean, you could give it back and then you know, say, you know, tell him the story I used to help out with the old neighbor and his dog and if you need you know what. And they may say, oh, yeah, just keep that just in case. That's that's cool because when we're out of town, being in our twenties, you know, pick up the mail and stuff. Then all of a sudden, the wife's trusting. I mean, possibilities are endless.
Speaker 2: So I was just wondering if he was probing if you might give him the green light just to go and kind of look around.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, just.
Speaker 2: It's kind of the sense I was getting, though, not from you, but from the head the listener.
Speaker 1: That's where I was scared at the beginning. It was getting a little creepy. But no, you could put the reverse creep spin on it and just say, hey, here's your keyback. I used to watch it for the other neighbor, and then you know, they may be like that. Just a good idea, you know, and then possibilities are endless with that hot life. Hey, mister Harper, John's out of town a gap. Oh really, my toilets running? Yeah, come over and jiggle it. Yeah, I'm running right now. I can't get over there quick enough. Need help. Life coach been dating a guy for a while and came across something that concerns me a little. I got up to use the restroom and noticed that he had several blood press your medications that he was on, not to mention a few prescriptions for cholesterol. Do I have a Do I have valid concerns? No? But he does? The hell are you look? If you're dating somebody in snooper around his bathroom? Probably the medicine cabinet too, seeing as it's medicine. I hope he's listening and figures out that as you like. Some guy there right now just look getting a little red at work on this stressful My coworker's eating Pbj's with the crust off.
Speaker 2: And can you imagine that on a first date if you know whoever you're out with, goes hey, do you mind if I inquires to uh what?
Speaker 1: And how many what? And how many prescriptions are you on? Dude? I hope the standards you know, obviously, I honestly, dude, I hope that he's listening and figures out at you and drop you like it's hot. It drops you like it's hot. You like that like it's some snoop lines. I figure she's snooping around as well, you know, hit snoop. Hey, they just be thankful you didn't find Valtrex in there or Devado. It's one of HIV. Hey, my name is Keith, life coach. My name is Keith. I got to work and listen to you, Okay, I go to work and then listen to you guys. I'm getting my wife a rice cooker for Mother's Day. Granted she's Asian. Oh, got a little date on this one. She don't like flowers. They die again, Keith, I'm sorry, I'm a little late. You could use this advice for next year. Maybe as Neanderthals he sounds he's got a point with the flowers, you know, for Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just go again. This is for next year. Flowers are a racket, man, there they are. It's a good racket to be in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like greeting cards. Uh, maybe meet in the middle instead of flowers. Get a ready, come bonzai tree. You know, she's an Asian Asian lady, a little bonze, you know, like wax on wax off, karate kids style. That thing's gonna last forever and she can groom it. And then when she is, you say, don't feel free to groom more? How are you doing on time? Go ahead and do another one. Why not, life coach, I'm dating a beautiful Oh look at this one, life coach, I'm dating a beautiful woman. Everything's great, except she has one of those moles slash freckles. That's like those third nipple things below her breast. Is there anything to worry about? Oh, he's worried about the redhead thing, like, every freckle on a redhead is what another soul they've taked? Is that what it is? Every you're asking the wrong person, and I take offense to that. Well, that's what they say. Every freckle who I've seen redheads, I've seen that's who say. It's just like the left handed desk are all the right handers and there's that poor kid.
Speaker 2: Just know that a lot of us redheads have you know, Irish heritage, and if it wasn't for alcohol, we would be ruling everything.
Speaker 1: So anyway, sick burn, I don't know, sir, you need to look at the glass half full on this. When it comes to nipples, I always say, the more of them, I wish we were more like dogs. I mean, could you imagine that on a female? A human being? Female like a female, but a human. I get super expensive fras for them, but I don't even get started. Oh god, you need eight that eight packs? Got? I'm sorry, I am a little delirious. I extended the Memorial Day weekend a couple extra days, right, I see eight of everything? Right now? Thank you, life cooks. Yeah, from alright until next time.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that's Baldrio on demand.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app.