Speaker 1: Okay, we are live. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show. Have a very special guest, returning guest. His name is Chuck o'chelly. Last name is spelled O c h E l I. If you listen to my show, you've heard him on before.
Speaker 2: And if you're.
Speaker 1: Watching this on rockfinn X or Rumble, you will see his website, the Ochil Effects, so go check that out. Subtitle is Revelation through Conversation. He has a lot of great shows on there, a lot of names that look familiar. I've been on there. As a matter of fact, we talked about the Klaine Maxwell trial, Smiley Face Killers, Global Death Cult, won My books. But he's also Rex Huerman, the Go Go Beach serial killer, but he's come on my show. He's also known as the blind JFK researcher and he's discussed all his excellent research into the JFK assassination. He has had a lot of guests. You can probably talk about this so called recent drop or whatever is happening, which is another kind of topic we can talk about, which is what's going on with the JFK files and Epstein Files because we've been that. They've been in power almost two months now, not a lot of activity, but the topic of the thing is kind of I think we're going to talk about kind of the change in this kind of alternate media. Unfortunately, Keith Hansen passed away in January. I've reposted some of his stuff, so rep rest in peace. He really was kind of a mentor to me, not really overtly, but I learned a lot from him, and he was very generous and letting me to repost his archives, so please people go check that out. I think it's kind of ties into this theme is that he's kind of this one of these early guys. He worked at a college in Tampa and did these kind of early discussions really at the beginning of all this technology. I don't even think the podcast technology anywhere what it was today or what it is today, but doing it and putting it out and on trying to get it out on different sites. But some of his guests are really incredible. Some people are around just Mars and Knowles I know is on there early and Derek Gilbert, who's been a longtime guy in the alternate media from a Christian perspective and so many other important names. Pee a lot of JFK research, and that was the name of his show, is Beyond the Grassy knowl Right, So the Grassy know from Dealey Plaza. And so he was really one of some people would I think falsely label him a conspiracy research. I would put him in the alternate media parapolitical research, I prefer that term. But so he's left us, but he's left a great legacy. And it's kind of like this, this is kind of there was this kind of like ragtag mentality it used to be in the alternate media that's really changed with all the money and all these kind of new people. And I think that I see I've kind of had this feeling listening to others, like I heard you on I think you were on with on Propaganda Report or with Monica Perez or something. I heard you recently at Chuck. But it's kind of a frustration in this alternate media of this real change you see, this real monetary thing involved, and also a lot of new names and a lot of strange people, Like there's been a buzz about this guy Ian Carroll who went on Jude Rogan and like you started he's kind of like a kind of a new Alex Jones. He was on Alex Jones, like kind of a strange guy. But he's kind of just repeating kind of other stuff that I think is out there. I don't know if he's really at the cutting edge or avant garde of research and things like that, but it is an interesting environment. And Chuck's gonna talk more about that. And Chuck has been on his show for what twelve years now, So Chuck, welcome to the show. And for people who don't know your background, maybe you can talk about that and kind of what's going on with this topic about what's going on in the new media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, my background not even all that important personally, real fast, Yeah, my background is not even all that important personally. But the thing is, there's a long history to this There's a long history to this media which pre exists the Internet. We could look back at the days when May Brussel was doing her thing in the seventies and the eighties, we could look back at Bill Cooper. Look, we've all got our views on this stuff. And of course there were many local radio hosts who did some amazing stuff, who revealed things that you couldn't get at your local library, you couldn't get through your television, you couldn't And that's great and I love that stuff and it's all classic and wonderful. But there was also like a renaissance in the early two thousands on the Internet where yes, suddenly they didn't even call it podcasting, right, It was just this audio technology became available. We were able to maintain a broadcast, which meant that you could reach the entire world really so long as they had internet access. And this led to a new renaissance once again again. But what's funny is the old patterns maintain themselves. William and I find it interesting because you can either be part of the fringe or you can be part of the approved media, and that used to come along with a stamp like ABC, CBS, NBC. But those dinosaur days are long gone. We went through the cable access and cable distribution and the age of YouTube so to speak, right, and now almost everybody and their mother can make a podcast, and I think that's great, But at the same time we're kind of lost in this sea of strangeness where people that are just capable of doing a Google search become guests on these shows, which is fascinating. Meanwhile, people that do hard work. And I was thinking about you, especially this week, because I just ran across and I sent you an email actually about the Happy Face Killer, and I said to myself, this is funny because it's almost listen of what William Ramsey's been talking about just by name. It has nothing to do with the story, mind you. But this presentation that they put out on uh, I guess it's a Which platform.
Speaker 2: Is it Oxygen?
Speaker 1: Maybe was that Oxygen?
Speaker 2: It might be Hulu.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even matter, right, one of the streaming of whatever's out there anymore at this point, right, lots of streaming platforms instead of TV channels, lots of monopolies out there, and eventually, I'm sure only five families will control all that too, you know, just like they wind up controlling everything else. There's basically five guys that control social media. There's five companies that control broadcast and digital media, et cetera. And eventually, yeah, there'll probably be five streamers that control the world there too. I don't know what that is about. Is there is there some new you know what? You might have a better answer for that. Why is there only like five of anything that seems to control the entirety of an entire outlet when it comes to media.
Speaker 2: Do you have an idea about that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It doesn't seem right. It seems like an anti trust situation to me. But I think they must have something with the government or some type of allowance or payoffs. I mean, things are so corrupt right now people cannot even comprehend. But they must have paid off people to be able to aggregate all that and just really create this appearance of multiplicity or these myriads of things, but they're really just mono culture, same messaging down all these other five platforms. But it should to me, it should be legal, And I do think eventually you're right, there's going to be an aggregation in this kind of new media as well, like somebody will try to buy it out or take control. It's already happening. I think Tim Poole sold his whole outfit to somebody else, to Shapiro, whatever his outfit is called. I forgot what it is, but yeah, Daily Wire, Daily Wire bought it. So this kind of centralization and this kind of like I'm gonna stake my flag over this alternate media. I think it is definitely going to take place.
Speaker 3: Well that's been happening, right. I don't know if you got one of these offers, but it seemed like everybody I knew that had a podcast outlet a few years back, we all got offers actually to buy our archives, to buy our platforms, et cetera. I mean, they didn't offer me a lot of money. It was only like one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars or something, but anyway, and it would be a ton of money to me personally, but it isn't worth the entire decades worth of work that I put in. I mean, if you average it out, it's not so I didn't go for it. Plus I would have to sell all my future, you know, work and everything else to these people. So there were deals that were offered to people. And we've watched this consolidation of the broadcast media again even through radio, all these things. And why do I bring all this up Because it creates a landscape in which you have the approved right outsider media and then you have the actual outsider media. And the funny thing is that they're all starting to, I don't know, resemble one another. We have a homogeneous, sort of vanilla blend of agreed upon material, and I find it fascinating that there is simultaneously a shutdown in, you know, being able to criticize certain things. I'm telling you you're going to be a terrorist if you have anything negative to say about Israel, which you know what. You might have your own geopolitical beliefs about it or religious beliefs about it, and that's fine and dandy, but I'm telling you any critique is going to be a problem for you soon. And you know me, I'm not one of these guys that, you know, let's be blunt. There are people out there that want to blame everything in the world on the Jews. Okay, this is what it is, the Jews, the Jews. That's what they got to say about it. I'm probably getting you in trouble on a platform somewhere.
Speaker 1: Apologies, but okay, all these platforms are fine.
Speaker 2: Everything's fine. Good.
Speaker 1: Criticized Israel and Jews before. I've criticized Catholics and Protestants, So they're not special, They're not special targets.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: To me, that's the that's the idea I'm i and I've criticized organized religion many a time. But the thing is, I'm not out here to apologize about it or anything else. I'm just taking note that this is going to be an interesting time. If you have anything negative to say about the state of Israel. Uh, it's going to be an interesting time. If you have anything negative to say about our man in Washington, it's going to be an interesting time, you know. And I don't know, this does not bode well for people that believe in you know, free thought and freedom of expression. And I don't know that thing we call the Constitution where you know, that first amendment's pretty interesting and interlocks a lot of interesting freedoms here. I mean, if you destroy the freedom of the press by co opting it and turning it into a homogeneous, you know, wasteland of disinformation, I mean, what's left, well, people's personal expressions if they're all controlled by the digital you know, control grid, which is you know, owned by again those five billionaires or so that seem to control all the social media platforms. Nobody knows how to write a letter anymore. So what's left We're going to email each other with real information?
Speaker 2: I mean, is that all that's going to be permitted. I don't know.
Speaker 3: These are my free flowing thoughts at this point, William, And I know it probably sounds a little crazy and a little like tinfoil hat ish, but I can't help it.
Speaker 2: I see what I.
Speaker 3: See, and maybe it's just my my human being side of me, you know, seeing pattern recognition here.
Speaker 2: But what are your thoughts on it? I really want to know.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting because we've had obviously a change in administrations, and this new administration has given a lot of talk to free speech. You advance kind of scolding the EU about you know, breakdown speech, and it's definitely happening in Britain, like you can't post anything. Some of those show up on your you know, doorstep to arrest you. You can't talk about the rape gangs and things like that. But I do think it's interesting here in the because I think people moved off, like you said, these big things, like the censorship was super intense for me, like I have my web of my YouTube channel taken down like three or four times, one I won't get back. So people went to these other kind of platforms and even then it's kind of like there's pressure substack and rumble and X is kind of more free. But you know, some people are complaining about that or Twitter. But I do think it's an interesting and how these movements often to these other things were against that great word homogeneous kind of milk toast news reading that used to be. People are sick of that. They don't like it. So I think there'll always be a place for shows like yours and mine or people like you and me kind of trying to parse through things. And it may just be that wor there's just certain subjects that are lightning runs. Israel, the shot, the whole COVID event. Those were two no go things at least during the Biden administration. But it's still happening in the new environment, and I think that there isn't that. I mean, this new kind of ear of transparency hasn't realized itself in the last two months, especially with this incredibly lame kind of Epstein rollout which happened at the White House, Like, what are your thoughts on that? I haven't thought it was baffling and shocking at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm cracking up because you know, initially when the executive order came out, obviously I'm known for the JFK stuff a lot, and people approached me right away. And I do mean people are from online to the guy who delivers stuff to my house because obviously I'm not allowed to go to a store anymore. I got to have things delivered and I got bad eyesight, so I don't drive.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: But anyway, you know, the guy who delivers stuff to my house even thoughs I'm a JFK guy, right, and he turns around and says to me, aren't you glad Trump did all this stuff already and it had just been two days after the executive order was released. What's hilarious to me is that the sweeping declaration has people convinced that something has happened. Now here's the funny part. I'm not even criticizing Trump. I'm saying, hold on, everybody, nothing has happened yet, and people can't get past that. It's really interesting because they expect instant gratification from all directions. But they'll have a little more patience, or they'll invent the event that they want to see happen and they'll say it already happened even though it hasn't.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting. You know Trump already did this. No he didn't. He put out the executive order. I read it, did you?
Speaker 3: And that's the conversation I keep having to have. No, there was a forty five day limit for this, there was a fifteen day limit for this. Now he has gone over those you know, deadlines now and we still haven't seen a lot of things materialized. Plus all of a sudden, some somebody tells me they had three thousand new files with the FBI, and maybe they don't now. I guess cash Pttel hasn't quite gotten his sea legs yet.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens, is what I say.
Speaker 3: And I'm not even a fan of Trump, because there could be a lot of revelation here. There could be a lot of stuff. But then again, maybe we'll just get another fizzle. Because passed two administrations and one of them was a guy named Trump in twenty seventeen, he could have done nothing and let a whole bunch of stuff that was already vetted in the nineteen nineties be released by the assassination records of view Board.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So Trump kicked the can down the road, and the Biden administration tried to take the can away and hide it on us, you know, and say there's no candacy here. That's what they did with the JFK file stuff so far. The Epstein thing is even worse though, because from what I can tell, I mean, I hate to agree with a whole lot of other people, but you know, I like being the contrarian who's got that rare piece of information. But I gotta say, it looks like a whole lot of nothing got released on the Epstein thing, and you know, being somebody who's somewhat read into it, I gotta say that's really disappointing from the people who are supposed to be transparent. But then again, maybe we need to stay tuned there as well, because that was only phase one, right, I mean, I don't know. I'm trying to keep an open mind as we're getting exactly what Steve Bannon said we would get, which is the zone completely flooded with information, with brand new outrage, with brand new sweeping declarations so continuously that we would not have time to think. Now, he said, the media wouldn't have time to catch up. But if the media can't catch up and the people can't catch up, you know, what do we got French fries and no ketchup.
Speaker 2: Here? We are you know?
Speaker 3: And yes I'm being a little bit facetious and I'm being a little bit sarcastic. But what else am I supposed to do in an atmosphere where again, you can't keep track of the different declarations and what has and hasn't happened as we go here? Uh yeah, I think he flooded the zone pretty well. I think Trump followed that advice. What do you think of that? I think it's incredible. I think that they haven't brought it out like the JAFF Did you read the presidential directive right? But apparently that JFK said you can release it at your leisure or something like. There wasn't a timeframe on it.
Speaker 1: It just said release what you got if you can, Like I heard that there was a carve out in it. So that's very suspicious to me. And all that stuff like this, like fanfare, Like, I think you're right flooding the zone. But the fanfare around the Epstein files was built up in the alternate at least I only read the alternate media. It was built up to a crescendo and then it was just a big splot like I'm familiar with the Epstein files. I read all that stuff back in twenty eighteen. Like I read Giuffray's autobiography. I know all the people she said she slept with, including Mitchell, which is the whole other story. But like all those documents were already out. There was an un blanked out copy of the Black Book that they blacked out for this folder. So people who know this know they're being bamboozled. Like I knew I was bad. I felt bamboozled. But something more profound is happening there in that alternate media. Because those were all people in the alternate media. I think that there's some questionable intel stuff going on that the White House may not key into. If they do, it's even darker. But I think there was an element of that rollout that was coercive to those media people. So the libs of Tick, Doc, d C, Draino House, and Habit, I think they were given privileged access. Look, look, you can come to the White House. We have this special chairs, the comfy chair, and this cute binder, and now you're going to go tell it to all your followers that you have this huge thing. So like they're literally walking out of the White House with this binder showing off and really giddy and smiling.
Speaker 2: It was trash.
Speaker 1: So either they got played they didn't admit it. But they're also giving access, and maybe that's the real kind of subrosa intent by the White Houses. You're going to get access, and we're going to give out all this chicken feed for the next four years, and you're going to.
Speaker 2: Go along with it.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what my thinking has becoming. That is actually a scary element of the theme that you're talking about. This is mohamajaneity that's going to actually be imposed by the power always been imposed by the power be on the new media that used to be much more byzantine and bifurcated. Yeah, so that's kind of.
Speaker 3: Like my thought, right, And here's the other thought, right, if you're completely open minded, you might consider that it is possible that this is just a way to control opposition as well. You know, it does seem to me as though, and I was told this by some interesting people that have predictions and they're never wrong, but they don't make a lot of predictions. They don't make a lot of sweeping things. Every once in a while, you see Gerald Celenti out there, or these guys who tell you what's coming, and they never focus on when they got it wrong. But it's really interesting to me because you could say, maybe Trump is part of the controlling the opposition paradigm. You know, maybe he's just the way to shut everybody the hell up. Well, they do what it is they got to do. I'm saying, it's very weird to me that a whole lot of people who are patriots, who believe that, you know, we should not be controlled by the technocracy, are welcoming in the technocracy, are only accepting the approved media now, are going along with what is the establishment. I mean, you got to accept that if he's got the presidency and his party controls both houses and all these things are going on, and just wait, the storm is gathering. If you're trusting the plan, it looks like, I don't know, not a lot it's being delivered for you, unless you're really happy with the cuts in Oh, I don't know, government jobs. I mean, if that's something that makes you happy, great, I can see where it would. He's supposedly gonna go, Oh, did he launch that rocket to go get the astronauts?
Speaker 2: Do you know if that happened? I missed that story. Did it happen?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did it is that RhE? I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, But you see what I'm doing is that it's like every few minutes, I'm like that cartoon dog squirrel. You know, I can't even keep track of the flooded zone. But at the same time, I know that we haven't gotten a lot delivered yet. Now again, some people would say that you need to be patient. You know, things are changing rapidly, and but I also don't trust Elon Musk, right, I don't know why anybody does anyway, maybe maybe you could have helped me out with this. Why do people trust Elon Musk? I don't get it because I thought that we should worry about the guy who wanted to do brain chips and has you know, uh electric cars and all this, you know, privileged Tesla technology, et cetera. You know, this guy I thought wasn't supposed to be trustworthy. I know he supposedly brought free speech back to Twitter, but all that I noticed increase since he's been back is the pornbots. To be honest with you, they rapidly increased. I can't get through a day without some little girly trying to convince me that I need to go check out her private camera shows on Twitter x at all. But that's the only thing that really increased. I mean, he did reinstate some people, but again, which people did he reinstate on Twitter? Take a look at who's part of the approved narrative. A new story is forming here, and I'm not saying I have the complete story in hand. What I'm saying is we're watching something new or merge here, something different, and I don't think it's good for the majority of us. I just got to say, will you, Maybe it's just me, Maybe it's just my conspiratorial mindset, which is really funny because they suddenly changed the word conspirator into something that I thought you had to be actively part of a conspiracy to be a conspirator, but apparently now it's just somebody who speaks about things that are conspiracy oriented. They all you a conspirator. But again, I'm not talking about conspiracy. I'm just looking at patterns here, and these patterns are coming together to make me think something new is about to happen here, and I'm not sure, it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yeah, I think you're totally right. It's interesting that you mentioned Musk after we just talked about this whole Epstein release because all those people there are huge on Twitter, like they all have a million the follower accounts, So maybe that's really like the connection is in an addition to probably other medias. But I'm on Twitter, so I see this is that that's the connection between Musk and them, And maybe that's the whole technocratic intent is to have your own kind of little cohesive, homogeneous group of people on your website that you can give information to and then spill out information that you want. And maybe that's the whole thing that's behind this Epstein thing, is like we're not gonna give out the real information because we now have the blackmail information and maybe they're keeping that. Maybe that's an element to it. I don't know, but that's information that they put out was trash. But like the porn bots are really good, Like for people who don't know, the reason why the porn bots are there is that it comes in behind the information you put down and then it gets downgraded on the system because it's porn associated. And I literally had like a porn bot yesterday in a nanosecond, like, wow, I just posted this. How do you know what's the information that I'm posting? Like I don't even know, like because some of this stuff I don't get porn bots, but like that's that needs to be cleaned up on it.
Speaker 3: Oh No, they've drastically reduced the traffic to my podcast because almost every time I post, I put out a new podcast, within seconds they're liking my new podcast. And it's a bunch of them where you got one picture of a woman, oh by the way, you know, go to my only fans and that's all there is to And I don't even know if these aren't just AI generations or if they're real people that maybe make a living that way. And again, I don't begrudge anybody's I feel like I'm.
Speaker 2: In one of those mob movies. I don't judge anyway.
Speaker 3: Man makes a living, you see, you know when he's talking this a lot so about the drug game, I don't judge. Listen, if you do something and you're not harming somebody else directly, and you make a living off a bit, more power to you go, you know. But the thing is, I think most of it's AI generated, and it's really weird how these brand new pornobots are jumping on my podcasts immediately and directly affecting the traffic coming from Twitter or X because I still have the ability to track that. I'm not getting the engagement from X I used to get, and I've only got a couple thousand followers, so we're not talking about huge numbers here. But drastic changes are drastic changes. And I didn't even think to mention that until you brought it up. Yeah, that's happening with these porn box right there.
Speaker 1: I think they're AI generated and they're integrated into the system. So it kind of makes you wonder more about Elon Musk, like what's going on here? Who's behind all this stuff? We know before he bought it, the FBI was it was just full redolent with like state actors. I don't even call it the deep state anymore because it's so readily apparent, like you think it's that deep, because that's all I see is like these malevolent actors from our government who were paying taxes to and then getting lied to, Like WHOA, we're subsidizing the view for six million dollars a year, like for this garbage. So he said, like, we're paying. A funny comment on X Today was like, after they said six million dollars in the view, somebody wrote, so we're paying for our own torture.
Speaker 3: Here's see again context though. Here here's the amazing thing. We also found out that, you know, suddenly Russia was paying a bunch of podcasters and stuff too. And if you take notice of a bunch of people that disappeared. I know I'm not supposed to believe anything about Russia, right, But the thing is, I believe in a lot of these larger state entities buying influence across the internet where they feel it's appropriate. Of course they're going to They're gonna buy their influence in media wherever it's available, and to the highest bidder it will go.
Speaker 2: So sure, I.
Speaker 3: Believe that somebody got paid one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars in rubles and didn't even question it. Yeah, gee, I didn't know that my podcast would be worth that much money, but it is. These guys get these amounts of money. You saw those stories a few months ago. I know they've disappeared now, but I also found it interesting a couple of media outlets that disappeared right around that same time and rebranded themselves and all that.
Speaker 2: It's fir.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to name names which ones?
Speaker 3: Uh No, not right now. I'd rather people went and looked and decided for yourself. I want you to go look if you can. At around the same time all those Russian stories came out, there was a few media outlets that were in the alt world that suddenly rebranded, disappeared, and retired. And you should look at that, and also look at the fact that I'm not just blaming Russia or taking a look at the US or the DNC buying influence. I'm telling you this is done all over the map, and indeed they're going to invest their money where they think it's best spent. So, you know, do I believe Russia buys influence in the all media?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Do I believe Americans buy influence in all sorts of you know, or the American state? I should say not Americans, because you and I don't get a chance to you know, put in a bid.
Speaker 2: But the thing is that does our state get to do that?
Speaker 3: Sure they do, And anybody with a significant amount of wealth. Who wants to purchase influence is doing that. It's just like when people say, well, you honestly believed that the Russians wanted to influence our elections?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: And why wouldn't they influence any election that might affect them if they thought they could get a better outcome with their influence? And every state again, you think the Chinese are not doing this nice and quietly everywhere we go. Come on, let's be real. Who owns who? Instead of who made who? Is the biggest question here anymore?
Speaker 2: And how much of them do you own?
Speaker 3: Because can you purchase them outright for just a little bit of money? Does it cost you know, a billion dollars like you were telling me? And it's true, Joe Rogan has the two hundred and fifty million dollars a year or whatever, and gee, poor Howard Sterner only gets one hundred and twenty five. I think I haven't checked in a while, and maybe he's canceled now.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's hard to keep track. But the point is that do I believe it's short and do I also believe that billionaires are minted overnight in order to secure influence? When you think it's an optimal time to buy in. Yes, I do, and we're watching it happen in real time. Now do we know everybody's entire income?
Speaker 2: No, but we do know this.
Speaker 3: And I found this money when I tried to tweak back at elon Us on X when he said, gee, how does Elizabeth Warren have millions of dollars after only getting this much of a salary for so many years? And I said, well, get back to me when you ask about five hundred of those questions, Because there's about five hundred people in DC that seem to have gone in for, you know, a pretty decent paycheck, but they're earning enough that they walk out of that job with not only a great pension and of course whatever it is you know they could grift and graft and gifts they got throughout the years, but they also walk out multimillionaires or in some cases close to billionaires themselves, their families, their spouses, their kids, and they enrich a whole lot of people by being the representative from wherever. And I can't find a situation where if they stay in office for a little bit, whether it's the House or the Senate, that this doesn't apply. By the way, have you seen anybody not come out of there as a multimillionaire.
Speaker 1: No, I've seen people get kicked out early. There was that one guy in the wheelchair. I forgot his name. I think he's in your neck of the woods, but he was. He said something about Orgi's and cocaine, and they probably his own party, primaried him out of like the public. I forgot his name, Awthorn or do you remember that guy. There was another guy out in California. The same thing happened to him. He started asking a lot of questions and he was out in two years. And that the money they get for their they get like ninety of their pay until they pass away. It's just off the charts, the kind of money they make over time. So nobody complains like, Okay, well I'm out, but I'm picking up one hundred and fifty thousand year to pick my nose. It's crazy, But yeah, I think they're all looting us through their family members. And I haven't come across anybody in Congress who isn't funneling money or wealth. There's some type of thing through either their wife or son or daughter or something. You know that's the default. That means they're all doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't matter, by the way, which you know, because they go, oh no, the Democrats, Oh no, the re Listen. Bernie Sanders is doing just fine. Okay, the champion of the poor is doing just fine. He's got plenty of millions of dollars to go and he's not even done yet. I don't know how long he'll live afterwards. The guy's pretty old. I found the one, the one lead.
Speaker 1: He has better camouflage, Chuck, We should have done that ourselves. Yeah, you should have just had a better thing. Like, I'm doing it for the Peoper people. I'm totally concerned for the worker. I'm gonna go out and have public meetings just like you do, is traveling the country weeping for them your plight. And then you can take as much money from defense and big Pharma as you can and then defend big Pharma in public meetings. You know, like, oh, this whole you know, shot schedule is absolutely corrupt. Whoa, he's a better You gotta re appreciate the game. He's never worked like a real job in his whole life. He's like he's like the parasite off the state the guy's brilliant. I mean, he's got better. He's better than all these others. He doesn't look like a corrupt guy. Granted to me, he's one of the biggest parasites that's ever lived in this country.
Speaker 3: And he says a lot of good things like I like a lot of what he says until we get into vaccinations and nonsense like that. I like a lot of what he says, you know, about wealth, disparity about But that's the ironic part about it, right, He's perfectly cloaked. So let's go away from him and just take a look at Mitch McConnell. How well do you think he's going to do going into retirement. I bet you he'll be fine. He's not gonna have to worry about any glitches in his bank account for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, just shot his wife Chow I think her name is. That's where the money's going through. And he's probably running the office in my opinion, because he's not doing well it.
Speaker 3: You know what could very well be. I mean, who the hell was running Joe Biden for the last two years of his administration. I don't know, but I don't think it was him, you know, just saying I swing at both sides, So you know anybody who's going to be mad at me here, he's a Newtoyd Trump. I can't stand any of this stuff. I think we have way too much of it already and we need to reduce it. And that's why I almost want to side with this dose nonsense. Except one problem. The people that are doing this are not people that we elected or selected. They're not people that we even pretended to elect.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: Trusting the billionaire musk doesn't make sense to me if I'm on this side of the financial equation. I don't know why that is. Maybe it's just me and my old prejudices, but I gotta say, I thought a few years ago we were concerned about the technocracy rising. I thought people were worried about robots taking over our jobs. AI is okay, though, Isn't one pretty much the same as the other, except one as a physical form and actually becomes a little anyway? Is Skynet online? I'm not sure, but something is. And again I'm just saying, the overall willingness to believe that all of this is okay because my side won this time leads me to believe in the one party problem. I believe we're dealing with a uni party here that play their roles much like a wrestling match. And again, you know, the late night host cracked me up, you know, like the one guy who commented on Social Security recently and said, you know, I don't believe for a second we got two hundred year old people on Social Security, because if they were two hundred years old, they wouldn't need solid security. They'd still be in Congress. True, But also John Stewart, you know, going out and saying, look at the heel turn from John Cena, this is what's going on in politics now. He made the right analogy. I don't know if he made the right analogy about the right situation, but this is what we have at this point. Here's your good guy, here's your bad guy. At the end of the day, the same people are going to benefit. But you, the crowd out there, the ticket paying public, You have the right to root for whichever guy you think you want to root for. But at the end of the day, one corporation pays them. At the end of the day, one entertainment group actually benefits. Oh wait a minute, that sounds like what I was talking about earlier. We have a WWE reality, so it makes perfect sense that we should have some of them in the administration. I bet you if Vince McMahon wasn't so toxic socially right now, he'd be in there too.
Speaker 2: And I don't blame any.
Speaker 3: Of them, actually, because this is apparently what everybody wanted. But I find myself a little confused, William. You know again, maybe it's just me. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I think it's just crazy. I think it really is the uniparty. I think their interest is to perpetuate the system as is. They don't care about spending bankruptcy because they're all at the trough and they all made tons of money, And I think that's really it. So maybe, like you said, WWE just it's all sound and fury flooding the zone with the enemy, right. The Democrats are bad, the Republicans are bad, Big Orange Man bad. But they're just got their hands on the take and looting the system. So that's another good laundering system too. He starts their nng O and then gets you know, gets from the funding bills go straight to their family as ng O or nonprofit or some incredible stuff.
Speaker 2: Like, but how could you root for the Undertaker? Don't you know? Kine is like, I mean, I'm going.
Speaker 3: Back because I'm not up on wrestling anymore. I can't stand to watch it anymore. But you know, I'm almost feeling like I should because it really does tell us what's gonna happen next.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: If you take a look at the different turns the face versus the heel.
Speaker 2: And this is what we get.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta you gotta believe in this because and they used to do this with a guy named Sergeant Slaughter.
Speaker 2: By the way, again going back to my.
Speaker 3: Childhood, where for some reason or other, you were chanting us a USA to a guy who never even served in the military, who was wearing a drill sergeant. Thing that's in order, And it's great to pretend, okay, but at the end of the day, we're all suffering down here. I don't see my prices changing, I don't see my world changing. And oh, by the way, you know, the Democrats are telling us how great the economy was doing. Now the Republicans are telling us how great the economy's doing. I need to ask you, William, how great is your economy doing? Is anything checking for you, because I don't know, you know, the past couple of years, all I see is award trend in my uh, you know, quality of life, and an upward trend in my cost of living, and yet they keep telling me how much greater it's getting every time one of them changes places. Are you seeing that or am I am? I absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I just paid ten bucks for a carton of eggs. I literally look at the eggs in my refrigerator and I do a cost benefit analysis whether I'm going to eat an egg or not. It never happened to that. Used to be my cheap go to right, Oh, I can make myself an egg sandwich for a buck or something. Now it's like each one of my eggs is a dollar. So I'd say no. And inflation, and I mean, there's just massive there's billions of dollars stolem.
Speaker 2: I am so glad. I am so glad.
Speaker 3: I was not drinking something when you said I'm doing a cost benefit analysis on the eggs, because you know what, you just voiced a private thought that I did not want to voice on my show or yours.
Speaker 2: And I'm doing exactly the same thing. If I go to the refrigerator.
Speaker 3: Before I open it, I think about the cost of what I'm about to pull out now anytime, and I go, am I really hungry?
Speaker 2: Or should I you know what? I can wait?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a good weight loss thing, so maybe this kind of you know, privation is actually going to be an upside. I'm dropped ten or twenty pounds, like I've literally gone in like do I want to go to the store and get another one hundred dollars bill or should I eat some leftovers or just not eat? I've literally walked away. I just said I'm just not gonna eat anything. Yeah, I guess that's what it's like. But yeah, I don't see any real benefit for me or any I mean, I live in California. Everything's super expensive here, and nobody who comes to California stays, by the way, they all leave. So only the people in California who've had this kind of tyrannical economic system grew up around them stay because they're used to it. But nobody moves here from like uh, Minnesota or Florida and stays.
Speaker 2: They all leave.
Speaker 1: Because I've been here for twenty years, so I've seen that happen over and over so yeah, I mean it's just run by a toy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot you were in California. Let me you a deep question here, because Gavin Newsom, you know, you want to bring all this stuff together. Gavin Newsom has a podcast now.
Speaker 1: Right, Bannon was on it his second guest, right.
Speaker 3: Well, but you see he's bringing everybody to get It's so funny to me because this guy is supposed to be the evil villain of the left wing, and yet he's bringing all the right wing evil villain. It's like, is this the legion of doom?
Speaker 1: Now on the Kirk and Bannon ER's two first guests, guys from the right. What's he doing and why isn't he doing his job? Like literally, the whole state is going down the tubes. Crime is out of control. They had a fire that two hundred and fifty billion dollars in losses that nobody there's not like we should have like a commission to figure out what went bad so it doesn't happen again. That hasn't happened. Karen Bassi is the mayor of La has a recall and she hasn't acknowledged any fault. She has never says they're sorry either, And those people are not going to get their houses back. I mean, it was beautiful up there. A lot of people may not know that part of La Pacific Valsades. They don't know it because they keep it quiet. But it's actually nicer the Beverly Hills. It's right by the ocean, in the kind of Malibu area. But those people are screwed. They would probably pay five million dollars to anybody to have all their belongings back. They just don't even care about their house. But like everything's gone, all the keepsakes and all the valuables and all that stuff has gone due to incompetence and stupidity and negligence by political leader. So it's a disaster. California, at least in these urban areas is a disaster. It's a fourth World. I mean some of these places are dumb. I grew up in San Francisco and they've destroyed the city the left, So I have like a real visceral just derision and disgust. I don't hate them, they're so evil and pathetic, Like I just view them with like revulsion, like how could you do this? Like they don't believe in basic civilization, like you don't believe in having like nice streets with cafes where people are outside relaxing, walking safe, or mom can walk with their child and get from their house to the park. They don't believe in any of that. They don't believe in just basics, like that's incredible because they've let it all go and there's junkies on the streets and needles, and you know, it's not even funny, like it's just it's a fourth world and what they've done to a great city.
Speaker 3: A real you see, but again, it's not even the and everybody wants to blame the junkies. I gotta tell you, it's not the junkie's fault. And you know what, You're gonna go where you're gonna go. And that's the scary part of all this. And by the way, I sympathize with those who lost everything, you know, including the things that mean something to you. I mean, I've been I've been divorced, just saying you know, it happens, and I get it, and that's like a fire that goes through your life. And I understand uh, and believe me, you probably even with ashes, you ended up with more than I did.
Speaker 2: Uh, but jokes aside.
Speaker 3: Think about the weird dynamic that's going on there. And like you said, I thought the governor was you know, they tell me that's a very tough job to run a state like that. It's one of the largest economies in the world. There must be a lot of things to do. And this guy has the time to do what I do on the side. Okay, right, I don't know, you know.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, make it makes sense.
Speaker 2: I would love to, I would know.
Speaker 1: I mean, the whole city. They it's like a running joke, this whole speed train that they've had where they've wasted billions of dollars. There's like one hundred billions of dollars miss and they have this one bridge in the center part of the state with no roads to it, like it's off the charts, like it's funny. And nothing gets done because it's a one become a one party state, so you don't have any inquiries, commissions, no legal stuff. It's happening at the federal level, thank god. But there's like massive criminality. Where'd all that money go? And it's there's other smaller things that have happened, like you'll see work sites in California, where like the pylons are up, the trucks that are there, and nobody's working, and it'll be like that for months. So like it has all of the elements of like a work zone. You can't find any workers. You go by every day, you don't know where the workers are. So it's just tons of money are being siphoned off right in front of your face, and nobody does anything. Nobody complains. It's just like people have given up hope. It's crazy apprecia.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you think you'll put this out by tomorrow or not.
Speaker 1: I'm putting it out right now. It's you're live. So we're live on rockfin X and Rumble right now. And then once we're done, we will I'll hit the end of button and I'll put the audio up and I'll send you a copy so you can.
Speaker 2: Put it up.
Speaker 1: If you like to put it up, great, I'll put it up on William Ramsey Investigators. Well, I actually don't wait. I don't like to wait because I lose I lose episodes, Like I've tried to track down interviews that I've done a month ago, Like why aren't you putting this up? So I just shoot it out right away, so.
Speaker 3: You're better off get it done, just get it out of the way. And I know that problem. I lost a couple episodes recently too, and I don't know where they went. But anyway, thankfully they weren't with you know, any I take extra time when I interview somebody to make sure I get it out there because I care about what it is they're promoting, and this is the only thing I want to promote. Actually, tomorrow night, I take phone calls. On every Friday night, I take phone calls from eight to ten pm Eastern. I'm live on mystream at ochelly dot com, free radio apps, all that stuff. Please call in and give me new ideas. This is what I'm looking to do, get new ideas about what to do with the platform. I'm looking for new hosts, I'm looking for new concepts. I want to fill this gigantic gap where people are not getting what it is they would like to get from their media outlets. Because I hear complaints and I don't see anybody offering a solution. Meanwhile, everybody and their mother, as I said, has access to make a podcast, can make a broadcast, can go up on Twitter, can go up on Facebook Live can do whatever it is they want to do, and yet nobody is presenting this solution. So I say, let's come together and come up with some solutions. What do you want to see done. I'm willing to produce it, work with other people. Let's go, let's do the different thing. Let's get some actual alternative thought out there. So between eight and ten pm Eastern tomorrow night, I'll be taking phone calls Onoceelli dot com and I would love for you guys to join me there and tell me what the hell it is we could do that's different.
Speaker 2: Please, I want to do some.
Speaker 1: Thinks every Friday Chili dot com. Right so every Friday eight to ten pm Eastern, I'll put a link to your website and all that stuff. I mean, is there anything else you'd like to add, anything else you'd like to promote so you can see all the archives that all Chili affect you right now.
Speaker 3: Look, if you go, I'm scattered all over the place. There's only a couple of hundred of my shows probably available. I've done thousands. Contact me. I've got some archives on the site. Whatever you want, you can find me somewhere you won't find too much of me on YouTube though, because they took away all those channels and now I have one channel under my full name, and somehow I had to sign in with to stream yard with you with my YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It's a new thing right anyway, whatever, I don't care, you know. But the point is that platforms I don't stay on too long. I have a speaker which has probably the largest amount of my archives out available to the public right now. But you know what, ask me and I'll mail them to you if you want. I don't, it doesn't my stuff goes out for free. I do shows every week, and I do multiple shows every week, but that Friday night call in show this week. I want to get those ideas, for sure. But yeah, I do that every Friday night myself and my co host, he calls himself be Pete, and we do it every Friday. And him and I have different political and social views for sure. But I want to hear from you guys. Call me, tell me what's going on, let me know what you think. And yeah, that's about all I got to say there. I'm basically done, you know, other questions. But I don't even want to promote I'm just having a good time talking to you and picking your brain a little because you've been at this a while and I want to know all we can do that's different here, I really do let's do something.
Speaker 1: Don't know, you know, I think that there's newer opportunities for like doing smaller bits to disperse things, easier to stream to other sites. So I found like streaming to multiple sites for me has worked, but there's a lot. I mean, it's kind of like you're at a new horizon too with AI and all this other stuff. It's kind of a new step. But those value the value of your archives is incredible, Like my archives, people are still going through my archives. They're going through Keith Hanson's or visigoths archives, which are over at eight hundred. I think he had even more shows than that. You probably had thousands of shows. I just haven't been able to find all of them. But and like you know, become an archivist to a certain extent. But I think that those are the ways to kind of do it is just try to kind of get it out there and network for me has been good, like talking to people like you. It's been too long since we talked, But where can people reach out to you? It's on your website. You have a contact information there right.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, Look, if you want to reach out to me on X I answer that all the time. If you want to reach out to me, you can click the email icon on o'chelly dot com. That is the website I am maintaining, thankfully, and I was able to pay for it for another year. It's there, ye, thank.
Speaker 1: Youvim it's fully censored yet. Yeah, my YouTube channels are all a mess. But anyway, Chuck, it's great to talk with you. I will put links to your podcast and your website in the show notes so people can check those out. And again it's Chuck o'celly of the o'ceelly Effects. So thanks so much for your time and your insight. All right, let me just turn this off