Speaker 1: Diana.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are alive on most spots, and guys stand by while I wait for this little blue button to become blue.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: It is all right. It's important for us to be on Brady On too, because doctor Glidden has an interview coming up with Mike Adams, I think on July tenth. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Did you like that?
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, And uh, I've got one with him on well, you know, I should probably figure that out. I think it's the fifteenth. It was it was the night. Uh, it was the seventh or something like that, but then I got moved to the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: How do you know, Mike.
Speaker 2: I made a really short, stupid, kind of obnoxious video a while back, and I got the It riled up the attentions of Stu Peters and doctor Jane Ruby because they censored a portion. This is back when I was a big supporter of doctor artists mine. Half of things have changed, and and they centered some part about his skepticism regarding the the Richard Hirshman clots and the fact that he just found that guy very suspicious and what he was trying to push and Stu was just about to release died suddenly so he had it removed so that you know, there was no skepticism or questioning from a public figure with that much influence prior to the release. And I caught it. A friend of mine caught it, and I made a video on it, and Mike showed it, like I guess, shared it on a natural news report and then he got into a huge fight. Jane Ruby was screaming at me, calling me all kinds like a sailor, calling me all kinds of names.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a pretty big thing, and so Mike and I just became friends after that. He came on my show Knew It with Doctor Artists, so it was it was an interesting way to start a friendship.
Speaker 1: Was interesting.
Speaker 2: That was probably over two years ago. Now I die suddenly it's been out for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, time flies, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, doctor Gladon yesterday, I drove for probably well, I mean three hours there, three hours back. I felt like forever. I enjoyed those rides, but this this time I didn't listen to any podcasts, I didn't listen to any you know, videos. I was just alone with my thoughts. And those are some terrifying things sometimes, and then you're and then yours popped up for on the way home with the YouTube, and uh I got a chance to catch that, and that was that was great. I just I just have to say, though, I mean, why can't it be both? Can it be nutritional issues plus voodoo curses?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, especially if you're a native of Haiti.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I think I think more and more we should be considering some sort of thirst.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I mean, it's the only reason that the it doesn't make sense. It has never made sense to me that conventional medicine, given its complete misunderstanding of how the nature of the human body, completely misses that point, has a horrible track record, does not teach his doctors to cure anything, you know, except the random bacterial infection. And they're the leading cause of bankruptcy and the first or the third leading cause of death, and yet they're in first place, and they've been in first place for one hundred years, and it doesn't look like they're budgeting at all.
Speaker 2: You know, it would make sense if it was just expensive to cure people, but they're not doing that.
Speaker 1: Part No. No.
Speaker 2: As far as the bankruptcy thing, well if I paid for it, but I still live and I'm living better. That's not the reason.
Speaker 1: No, it's the opposite. And yet given all of those net negatives, they're still number one. How is that possible. I think there's a behind the scenes. Yeah, evil energy, that's that's, you know, pushing that forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I it's amazing how much influence it's. I think perception management is probably the biggest type of sorcery, because when you can get enough people thinking in one way, it's like a wave in the ocean. It just carries everything else with it, regardless if you're resisting. They call them upstreamers. I think in Buddhism, where the river's flowing or the creek is flowing this way, and those who resist because they're not just going with the flow are called the upstreamers.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Yeah, I guess you and I are upstreamers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know. There was a and southern India in the nineteen hundreds. There was a a guy his name was Robindo and he was a advanced yogi and then he had an ashram in Pondicherry, India, and his partner was a woman from France and she was psychic from birth.
Speaker 2: This sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell you about the spider story.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, but I just feel like I've heard these details and maybe somewhere else before.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was referred to as the mother of the Ashram, and everybody just called her the mother. I'm Sri Orbindo and the mother. And she was gifted psychically, I don't and then the spiritual work that she did increase that as she went through life. But she told a story that she was in I think it was Lords in France, in some famous Catholic church, big church. I don't know if it was Lords, It might not have been, but it was anyway. It was a place that people would go to to be healed from illness. And this place had a reputation. And if you went to this church, it was a big church, it was like a cathedral. If you went there and you prayed, the chances were high that you would be cured of whatever it was that was ailing you. And I think they had all kinds of crutches and wheelchairs and things piled up outside the front of this place as a testament to all of the people who you know, were healed. So she went this So it was a real thing that was happening there. So she went there and her experience was that in the in the ceiling of the church, and this is a cathedral, right, we're not cute, there was gigantic black entity that resembled a spider which was hanging upside down from the roof of the church. Inside the church, and the people in the pews were praying, and every once in a while a ray of light would descend from the spider entity and surround one of the people who was praying, and they would cure them from their disease. But from the people that were praying, she detected negative, negative energy ascending from all of the anxiety that they'd brought with them. You know, the prayers were full of anxiety or please cure me, Please cure me, and my life is horrible, please cure me. Right, I'm in pain, all of those thought vibrations. The spider was feeding.
Speaker 2: On they're eating it, right, So it needs the negative energy.
Speaker 1: And it was purposely making randomly it was curing people.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't maybe even its own it's intent. It was just feeding off the negativity it was.
Speaker 1: It was sending. It was healing people randomly so that more people would be attracted to the church to come and pray.
Speaker 2: Man oh man.
Speaker 1: So it was like bait. It was healing the people as bait to make more sick people show ups. We could feed on the negative energy. So, you know, and I have no there was no reason to doubt that, you know that she was making this this up and she wasn't delusional and it wasn't anything like that. And so if that in fact was real and true, then that's an example of what I'm alluding to here as the motive force behind the medical mafia. I think there's a dark spiritual energy which is driving it, because that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: To me that and they're creating the misery, right, they're creating the misery the FEEDOLV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me that it could be as as powerful as it is, given its unbelievably horrible track record. It just doesn't make sense. And you know, there's a it's the thing. It's the you know, it's just like the the consciousness of the people at the time, and this is just the gestalt.
Speaker 2: Well, they do say that their population, Yeah, they do say there's an a grigory that occurs inside of you know, places when there's a bunch of people together with the similar with all their collective frequencies, make a frequency signature. They say this about the lodges, and like freemasonry too, like there's a there's an entity or a force that kind of is the collective of all those people's energies. But I don't think I don't think people created that. I think it was there. I think that was its web.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, we need to do some serious ball busting.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny that you even mentioned that name. I know that's a show, But have you ever heard of calendar Plancy's the Infernal Dictionary or Dictionary the Infernal? No, Okay, if you look it up, you'll be having a hard time probably finding a non French iteration of it. But there is a bunch of pictures of demons. Now I see these as energetic signatures whatever, some sort of energy. But you know, however one perceives things, then they draw it. Ball is a three headed thing. One of the heads looks exactly like net and Yahoo. And this is something he wrote, Drew I think in the seventeen or eighteen hundreds, and its body is a spider.
Speaker 1: I really am going to go to Mongolia now? So yeah, yeah, crazy right right? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is Mongolia a good place? I liked. I liked the idea of Russia.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was another place recently. It's some some someplace out in that same area.
Speaker 1: There's more medical freedom in Russia than there is in the US.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be I wouldn't be surprised. And I'm pretty sure that this butt nick five was optional, not mandatory. Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, So we have death to Tyrants saying okay, trying to bust some balls, and then he says, what is the best way to flesh out the body from all contaminations such as metals, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, so you're asking the right person, because I was one of the first physicians in the United States to be trained in and practice heavy metal detox That's how I met my significant other. She worked for the lab. There's one lab in the world that's kind of like the thought Leader and the Leader and the heavy metal detoxification, the heavy Metal Analysis, Assessment and Detoxification movement. It's called Doctor's Data in.
Speaker 2: Illinois, and she's incredibly nice, just like you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Thanks, Yeah, that's how we met. She was working for them, and you know, I use their services and the rest is history. So I've been I know a lot about this particular subject. So if we're talking about heavy metals like mercury and lead and cadmium and thorium and thallium and things like that. By the way, you know what the biggest vector of thallium is. Its kale.
Speaker 2: That will help reduce it. Oh oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: It concentrates it and if you eat it, you get it. Ah, but not organic kale, just kale. Kale, gotcha, don't know why, but it is.
Speaker 2: So kale is not the you want to go mo er seaweed or something like that for ryding, but then you would want to eat a lot of kale.
Speaker 1: Then you know a lot of people eat kale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they tell you to. It's a fad. I'm sure there's at least a strange behind it.
Speaker 1: All right, you know it's the biggest vector. One of the biggest vectors of lead is boxed wine.
Speaker 2: Boxed wine in the plastic bag.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Wow. And then they still do it this many years later, right rome They say the casks were the ones that made everybody. I think there's a little happy merchant behind all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right, and that one of the biggest vectors of mercury is farmed salmon.
Speaker 2: Farmed salmon. It's again, it makes no sense unless it's deliberate.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but it is. I mean, you can measure this stuff.
Speaker 2: So you go off Mexico where there's tons of mercury, you can eat that salmon's a bit.
Speaker 1: I always wanted to do this. I don't know why I didn't do it. And I was just there.
Speaker 2: Fishing near Fukushima and just say screw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a big fish market in Seattle. It's the pipe Place market. It's a fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been there. I wasn't there in the coast Guard and see it for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always wanted to. I have a little Geiger counter that I got for a couple of hundred bucks. I wanted to take the Geiger counter and just hold it over the fish. Yeah, it's all from you know, Japan area, the Pacific Northwest, and see what the radiation content of the fishes. Nobody's measuring that.
Speaker 2: I think they did. They did things like this after Fukushima in California with the milk in the grocery stores and the meat in the packages, because there was also during that same around the same time, decided that they were going to radiate food for quote unquote parasites, and they just started doing that for grains and everything. So now you can't tell whereds coming from because they're just going to deliberately do it. And then they raised I think it was the thresholds for health. Yeah, like they doubled or tripled them. Yeah, like okay, now this is the baseline, like what.
Speaker 1: It was marketing driven? Market driven? Yeah, crazy, right, But I digress. Right, So, so the whole I know a lot about the heavy metal thing. Here's the deal with heavy metals. Number one, you if you are actively trying to eliminate heavy metals from the body, you need to know which ones are in there. You need to know how much is in there because getting rid of the stuff is taxing on the body, and it's a it's a process, and you know there should be a beginning, of middle and an end to the process. Right, So there's a twenty four hour urine capture that you need to do, which is provoked by the consumption of a supplement called DMSA. I can never remember that it's an acronym for dimethyls sulfless Sala's something I forget, right.
Speaker 2: But it's a South African run one, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: DMSA used to be an over the counter supplement until the like the late nineteen nineties when the FDA said, oh no, you can't sell this over the counter anymore. You gonna have a prescription for it. And I think they did that because there were a lot of people like myself who were actively doing heavy metal detox and helping a lot of people, and we you know, DMSA was the easiest thing to use because it's an oral supplement. The only other way to do it is to go to a clinic that does iv EDTA el like Edward D like David T, like Thomas, like Apple. So you can either do oral DMSA or intravenious EDTA, and oral DMSA is much easier because you don't have to go to the clinic. It's much less expensive because you don't have to go to the clinic, and it's just easier, you know, it's just easier. But then the Food and Drug Administration said no, no, no, you can't use this anymore. You can only get it with a prescription. So they basically cut the bottom right out of the market. But you can get it from South Africa. Now there's a company in South Africa that you can get it from. But in any event, so you take a certain amount of DMSA per your body weight and then I have the calculation on my website for how to do that. And you take a bunch of it, and then you collect your urine for twenty four hours in a container that doctor's data lab gives you, and you shake it all up at the end of twenty four hours and you take I think two or three ounces from it in a sterile contains that the lab gives you. You put the top on it, you send it to the lab and they analyze it and they can tell you how much of the heavy metals or in your body from that test. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a binding agent, so that would make sense. It would sucks that.
Speaker 1: It's called a key lader. Yeah, it sucks it out of the body. But it doesn't just suck the bad stuff. It also sucks a lot of the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes sense, kind of like what's that other one E DTA.
Speaker 1: So you have to if you're going to be so then you figure out right what your levels are and then you go on a DMSA elimination have get the have get the let out, Get the Heavy Metals out program. It's a couple of weeks on, a week off, a week on, a week off, whatever I forget. Specifically, it's a sixty seven day program. The details are on my website as part of the subscription service.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we're going to look at them just a second.
Speaker 1: Two and then at the end of sixty seven days you retech and then you just keep doing that until you're clear. And that's how you get rid of heavy metals from the body. That's one way. Another way is you just take the ninety essential nutrients into your body on a regular basis and clean up your diet, eat organic, eliminate the twelve bad foods, and that the minerals that are in the ninety essential nutrients will help your body to get rid of the heavy metals. That's a much slower process, but it does work. And so you know, we do. I encourage people. Look, you go on the ninety essential nutrients for a year, you clean up your diet right, you eat organic for one year, then you do the heavy metal test at doctor's data with the dmsa provocation and if anything flags you go. It's a sixty seven day program to get rid of it. But that's how you do it. Saunas will also help. You can do saunas during this TI I'm from. That will help quite a bit. But as you're doing this process right, because the keylating agent is non specific, because it will pull out good stuff as well as the bad stuff, you have to put the good stuff back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should be on a ninety. You always say that too. You should neutrify before you detoxify.
Speaker 1: So that's how we do it. The whole program is outlined on the website. Now for things like you know, dry cleaner.
Speaker 2: Chemicals, we're not doing t we're not doing tide packets. Doctor before me once with that.
Speaker 1: And for all the other crap that's not a heavy metal that gets into the body. You know, the general I have a seven day detox program that if you do that once a year, you're going to be in good shape. I'm a big fan of colon hydrotherapy colonics, right, and I'm also a big fan of saunas. Those three things together can help the body get rid of the craft that inevitably will find its way in just because we live in a polluted world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple thoughts came up.
Speaker 1: We just had a good testimonial last night on the webinar from a kid that did my seven day detox and he had some really nice results from it. This was the same kid, I say kid. He's a I think he's a twenty seven or twenty eight year old young man. He had debilitating carpal tunnel debilitating. He couldn't even open a door. He lost his job, right, couldn't. It was bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was here for that one though.
Speaker 1: It was. And oh the only thing that he went to all these medical doctors in like one hundred mile radius, this is before he found me looking for advice, and every single one of them wanted to operate. None of them could guarantee that it would work.
Speaker 2: Was hell? Was y all culled up like this too? Because I have a friend that's like that, and so are his feet. He's just like, oh yeah, he's that guy.
Speaker 1: Should see me. But anyway, long story short, somehow he find me. We didn't have a private appointment. He just became a subscriber. He went right to the carpal tunnel stuff. He did the program, and in four weeks he's like, that's amazing. Four weeks. Four weeks completely changed his life.
Speaker 2: That that means, like they he was. He wasn't just running on fumes. He was he was like dry Sahara for some of his nutrients.
Speaker 1: He was a dry Sahara boy for sure.
Speaker 2: And you know, you got to think there's got to be an an artificial, you know, element or component to how that happens so dramatically.
Speaker 1: Well, we're all born. So the deal is that at least the way that I understand it with my limited you know understanding now because I only been doing this for thirty six years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I'll never do, is that it.
Speaker 1: Regarding health or illness, what it all boils down to is the strength of the body versus the strength of the stress. That's it's always a battle the strength of the body versus the strength of the stress. And if the stress is greater than the strength of the body, then you're going to become destabilized and symptomatic, and if the body is stronger than the stress, the stress is just going to bounce off. So that's what it's like. And you know, we all inherit strengths and weaknesses from two generations. I think it's two parents and grandparents. We inherit things which are like fundamental weaknesses in the body that was baked into the cake. But then you know, we eat all the wrong food all the time. We don't know how to handle emotional stress because nobody's ever taught us how to do that. We don't know how to handle psychological stress because nobody's ever taught us to do that. They don't teach us these things in school. And then here's how many nutrients everybody needs, and here's how many nutrients are in the food, and so everybody is nutritionally deficient. And so as time goes by, because of all of these net negatives, the body becomes weaker and weaker and weaker and weaker and weaker and weaker and weaker and more susceptible distress. And that's why people get sick, is because they cannot handle the stress of life. And so he had a particular predilection for you know, risk weakness, and the stress of life broke him at his weakest link, which was the risk, and that's why he became symptomatic there. But you know, his brother would have a different set of symptoms even though they were exposed to more or less the same stress. The brother would have a different whole set of symptoms completely.
Speaker 2: It just kind of how your body decides to deal with the stress, like it could throw it here, throw it there, right, And I think that.
Speaker 1: Is that and that's all individualized. But that's the nature of life. And so the goal here with the nature pathic approach is through dietary modification and medical nutrition and detoxification programs. I don't know why that happens.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool.
Speaker 1: We strengthen the body over time, and then when you do get sick with something, because inevitably you will, you cure it. You attempt to cure it holistically with you know, rational, clinically verified holistic therapeutic because when the holistic therapeutics are successful, they have stimulated the body's ability to fix the problem. They have effectively cured it. And you know, it's a much better recipe for success moving forward is you cure the condition rather than just manage the condition. And that's the only thing that the mds do is they just manage it all the time, and that's why everybody's sick.
Speaker 2: Doctor glynnon, there's a question about bet Night Clay here. But I want to say this real quick. Yesterday when you were discussing, you know, no one had this because these can't be proven to even exist, let alone the functionality. I'm just going to say this the V word. But I was looking into a millimeter wave and you said, you have mentioned this yourself. Whenever a new technology is introduced, like the you know, the invisible rainbow type of thing or whatever they call that book, that type of thing in addition to, you know, the thing that they don't ever recognize, which is the thing that they sy injected directly to them illness. But these types of waves, depending on their intensity, they spontaneously create within the gases in the air. It themselves in our atmosphere, double bonded nitrogen and oxygen, which makes cyanide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not no bueno, right, So.
Speaker 2: If you have a hard time breathing, it could be your environment, could be what's happening around you.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what happened to all the Starlings in the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: That's amazing that you probably first rolled.
Speaker 1: Out five g Yeah, they all died, but then like four or five months later they all came back and the radiation hadn't changed, so they had adapted. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And as far as emotional maturity, I don't think social media examples help out very much. I think they want to keep us as bad ship as they can possibly make us. And then and then there's better help, which is confessional for the for the new generation. Right, tell us, tell us straight all of your deepest, darkest secrets, and that'll make us feel better. Paul is Manto Sorry.
Speaker 1: Food, Yeah night. Yeah, We're we're fans of bent Night Clay, but it's kind of low on the list for effectively helping the body to detox and detoxification is a very misunderstood phenomenon and I think probably in the wonderful world of health coaching on you know, social media, that has really fed the fumes of detox misinformation. So Clay is helpful, But Clay is only going to move stuff out of the intestines. It's not going to move stuff out of the cells.
Speaker 2: So the bad thing. It's better to eat it then.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm not a big fan of that. There was a there was a whole line of intestinal There was a guy years ago. This was one of the reasons why.
Speaker 2: We tried it with our steps on, and it made him awfully ill. So we did it and we found out later that be and I can actually the way they're extracting it, it can already have a ton of lead in it because it's the way it pulls things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, so you got to be careful. There was a guy named Bernard Jensen years ago. He was in the sixties. He wrote a book called Death Begins in the Colon, I think, and he was a big proponent of colon hydrotherapy and he used bet and night clay as part of his clean the Colon out protocol. And I used it quite a bit and I had some nice I've had four remarkable healings in my life so far, too, were with colon hydro therapy. So colon hydro therapy is a very effective therapy. If you use bentonite clay during colon detox, it's a good idea. But just benton eight clay all by itself is probably not going to cut the mustard.
Speaker 2: And Paul says, that's why I listened to doctor Glidden and Dan. Both are trying to cure the problem rather than the symptoms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some very important distinction. I mean if most people, so, here's what would be an interesting scenario. Okay, And this is why we don't have a free medical market. And by free medical market, I don't mean it doesn't cost anything. I mean you have equal access to all types of medicine medical freedom. Right. All right, So somebody's sick, they've been diagnosed with rheumatory dress writs, they get super achy joints, right, it's bad. So they go to the medical the free medical clinic, the medical freedom clinic. Somebody does intake and they say, okay, so it looks like you've got this thing that everybody is calling rheumatoid arthritis. Here are your choices. You can go to this doctor. They don't really understand what causes the rheumatoid arthritis, they don't know how to cure it, but they can give you synthetic man made, expensive pharmaceuticals which will manage the problem and then make you weaker over time, and then you'll probably need surgery and joint replacement, and there might be in the future other drugs that will be able to manage it better with less side effects.
Speaker 2: You can do that, dog, doc, what are the benefits? Look at how much I make off of it?
Speaker 1: Or you can go to this doctor who has a sophisticated understanding of the reason why this happened and who is going to attempt to cure it. Which would you rather do? Every single solitary person will go to the one that's going to attempt to cure every single one. That's why we don't have medical freedom.
Speaker 2: I noticed that even in our lexicon or in our in our speech. It's it's embedded in us. Because I was talking about my shoulder pain to somebody and my neck and they said you should go to Tijuana and get some meds for that, because I was on my way to San Diego. And I don't want it to be dulled. I don't want an opioid. I want it to be fixed because it feels like it's out a joint. That doesn't help the problem. It just makes you. It gives you a new problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this is why I want to move to Mongolia. Right, because I'm I mean, I'm done. Nobody understands that a cure is even possible. Nobody understands that.
Speaker 2: Nobody understands that the advice was to get on a highly addictive drug.
Speaker 1: That's what that was.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh thanks, yeah, thanks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's the accepted. You know, orange is the new black, right right, It's crazy. This is the world that we live in for you know, those of us who are upstreamers.
Speaker 2: Thanks, all right, Hey, I'm just gonna say that out loud. Guys six nine four three one zero three three four call in phones here. Let me go ahead and pull up doctor Gliddon's website though, and I want to I got some questions and here let's go with.
Speaker 1: Entire screen.
Speaker 2: This time means I won't bill to see anybody, but I'll be able to navigate better. So if you are on Rumble and you see the description, you're also on YouTube, you'll see this too. When you scroll down to where you see the green I made these cocoba icons. The one for Eifel Health is right here. The code for the fifty percent off the membership is right there, and you can just highlight that before you click. You know, you hit that, you right click, you hit copy, and then you click this button here now from here, doctor glitden, I want to I want to just remind people, in the event that you do decide that you're going to go with strictly annual subscriptions, it's important for them to grandfather themselves in now if they want the monthly at the monthly rate. Yeah, and I think that's an important thing. And I just wanted to remind people that if, if and when of that happens, if you are already on the monthly, then you retain it. But if it goes away, that's that, So get it while you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm seriously considering doing just an annual because I don't commitment, right, I'm only interested in people that really want to get on the other side of this and learn. I don't want just one and done. I mean, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, We've had over one hundred people from the show become members and no one's left, and that should be a pest on it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, right, So the information is compelling, if I do say so myself. Even though most of my videos on there are like probably seventy five percent of them or ten years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what you remember. You also said you don't add, you don't remove things, you only add.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're going to change it right right.
Speaker 2: Well, And I want to remind people too that you not only saved me from excruciating pain, but you actually solved the problem too with the kidneys. When I had the stone and they said there was another one in there too, I didn't have to go through that excruciating pain. They sent me home telling me they went to do the sonic thing, telling me after making me do a CT scan, and then telling me that the last time I was there, they found it on the CT scan, but there was a different issue at the time. It was a you know, because of the car accident, so they weren't they weren't going to tell me about it. So I have to piecemeal extract information from from them, each time getting a CT scan to get some more information. They're evil three.
Speaker 1: They're just stupid people. It's you know, it's more of a money making thing than it is helping the fellow human being thing. Right, that's a problem. We just had a So every Saturday I played golf with three guys and they're all friends of my significant other's father who died a number of years ago. And those four of those guys all played golf every Saturday for decades, and I took his place when he passed on.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's pretty neat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So these guys are all in their seventies and one of them, he had his kidneys were failing, and they were telling him he needed to get ready for dialysis.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, oh man, I was. I wish my grandfather had you as a friend. I really do.
Speaker 1: This was a year and a half ago, and I told him, look, I can help you with that, and he said, okay, what do I have to do? I said, well, you got to stop eating these food you say, I'm not going to do that. You need to take these supplements every day. He said, yeah, I can't do that either. I said, well, there's only one other thing to do. There are a couple of botanical medicines that you need to take every freaking day, every day, like your life depended on it, and we'll track to see how your kidney function is. No. It's a company in Canada called what's the name of it, Integrity Health Naturals. I think, uh survey says yeah, no, Yeah. Integrity Health Naturals. It's a great company. They have a cutting edge botanical medicine protocol or botanical medicines which are extracted from the buds of trees and herbs buds. It's called gemotherapy. It's interesting. So I put them on the protocol and I think when we started his numbers were let me pull up the real numbers. So I'm not lying to anybody here, hold.
Speaker 2: On and well doctor Glynn is doing that. I just want to remind people if you're neutrified, a lot of the times your body is craving for something because it's not getting what it needs. And if you're if you're fighting the uphill battle with you know, with your weight, getting on the ninety essentials will help you maintain your sanity while you're trying to achieve your goals because you won't be losing your mind to cravings because you'll have what your body needs and you just have to change your habits. The routine is the second thing, right, So.
Speaker 1: There's a test it's called the glomerular filtration rate. It tests how well your kidneys are removing crap from the blood making your and how well dre functioning. If it's under fifteen, you're in kidney failure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, my grandfather was at twenty one to nineteen for a couple of years before they started doing dialysis on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was at twenty five when we started, and you know, threatening dialysis. And uh, I just talked to him. We just played last Saturday, and he's eighty five now. Nice So got to love that saved him from dialysis and all he had to do was take a handful of.
Speaker 2: Does he acknowledge that you had something to do with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, I need more of it. I'm running out, he said, get me more.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's about the ninety. Well I'm surprised. I mean, that would help him make even more. But you know, I know, you know how it was.
Speaker 1: It was a surprise to me too that I didn't think it was going to be that effective. But you know, I mean it probably we probably could have accomplished that in six months instead of a year and a half, right, if he'd have done the diet and the supplements as well, But he didn't want to. I'm seventy five, I'm not doing that shit.
Speaker 2: And the scary part about that doctor gwinnon is. You know, the longer you stretch this out on a timeline, the more times you're in the middle of a situation with a doctor trying to pressure you into something that's going to be a bad idea for you. So the sooner you can fix it on your own, the less you have to go through those instances where one day you might crack and say fine, what the doctor says?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's really easy to crack because you know, it's like the courts, right, Your court is set up in such a way to intimidate the lay person. Oh yeah, and the medical the hospitals, and the doctor's offices, it's the same way. It's all set up to intimidate you. And it's very easy to be intimidated in a doctor's office. It's the only reason that people get chemotherapy is because they're completely intimidated by the people that they're around.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this happens to everybody, or if I have like an anxiety thing. I don't feel like it's an anxiety thing, but if I am in a situation of great injustice, or I feel like I'm being wrong, or i feel like I'm under attack, even though it's not because it's fear, Like I get like my heart starts racing my body time ferature heat heats up, and then I'm afraid of what I might do. But I'm also in a situation where I know that there's like reason has already left the building and there's no way to actually rationally discuss something. And this actually happened to me at the bank either day, when somebody thought that they heard me say something and try to throw me out before catching my check, and I was like, I didn't know, not even close. And it just escalated from there. But like the reprimand got me like to a point where something something clicked in me. Yeah, And I was in fight or flight, and I was I was always going to pick the first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent. That's the hallmark of someone who is humanitarian socially conscious, because you just can't you know, it's like that's a bridge too far, right. It's like, yeah, you can't stand about me, you know.
Speaker 2: If I know I'm if I know there's an injustice, you can't just steamroll me to accept it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a homeopathic medicine that might be helpful in that regard. How's your shoulder pain?
Speaker 2: By the way, it's awful, and I feel like it Like last night, I was driving and I was lifting it up, like off of the side so I don't hit the dashboard, and I could feel like something that felt like it was like two different things rubbing together, and like I would lift this arm up and I was doing this a whole ride just to say, Okay, this is fine. I don't feel anything. There's no rubbing, there's no cracking, there's no popping, there's no none of that. And then I would put my hand on top of this hand and it was excruciating. Different parts of the times of the day or whatever I've been doing to stress it out makes it worse. But right now it's super sore, and I know it's not worse.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I honestly think it's not where it's supposed to be. It's all the way and something is off, and I have to go someplace to figure out whether that's that's true. But who do I go to and who? Because once I'm in their hands, once I've walked through that threshold, I'm in their world, and I don't want to be there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's fix it right now. So what does it feel like?
Speaker 2: Okay, so right in the dead center, maybe a little bit behind the bone if I here, let me see if I can take the screen off real quick. But guys, become members because you should be, and you should be. Grandfather didn't into the mouthy if you want to or the annual save you ano one hundred and twenty dollars by the way. All right, So if I was to touch the bone, the pressure there, it's awful. So I'm kind of put my hand not just on the top but that's also sore. But right here, so wherever this is happening, I don't think it's tendon or ligament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care about that. What's the quality of the pain. Is it sharp? Is it dull? Is it ripping? Is it tearing? Is it hot? Is it cold? What's it feel like?
Speaker 2: It's it's very sharp and painful. When I have to try to lift up something or I just lift my arm if i'm if I haven't relaxed right here, there's pressure just having it sitting on my lap, like my arm, my forearm on my lap. It hurts. I can't sleep on it. I can't sleep on that side. If I flip over the other side, just the weight of my arm hurts, So there's no comfortable spot. I lay on my back and that seems to be the best way to take some of the pressure off, But it's still Is.
Speaker 1: The deltoid affected or is it the joint? Is there pain in the deltoid joint? Is the joint?
Speaker 2: I think? I don't really feel it in the muscle itself except for the weakness.
Speaker 1: Okay, and okay, besides lifting the arm, the forearm.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this though, also I've had tightness in the forearm from and I'm assuming it's related to this, but sometimes when it hangs, when I'm having my hanging off the side, I feel like there's something pulling inside my forearm. That's why I think when thing's out of whack, like as far as where it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good. So regarding the shoulder situation, besides lifting the arm, what aggravates the pain, What increases the pain?
Speaker 2: Usage, just any kind of usage, trying to move it. And he I was jogging the other day and just the weight of my foot coming down on that side of my body and my arm. It felt like it was pulling enough, like like my arm is gonna fall off at the shoulder, And I was like, whoa. I actually yelped like a like a like a dog when you step on his tail or something. It was like, oh, okay, very good.
Speaker 1: What makes it feel better?
Speaker 2: Nothing is not really comfortable ever. I haven't put any hot or cold presses on it, though, because I just have never done that for anything.
Speaker 1: So does taking a shower, have a hot shower water on it do anything to it? Or not so much?
Speaker 2: I don't think it does. I just know that over the like throughout the day, just warming it up in usage, it gets less and less. But by the time I wake up the first time in the middle of the night, which is usually about forty five minutes to an hour after I've gone to bed, I wake up feeling like I just interrupted Rigord Mortis between my neck, my back, and my shoulder.
Speaker 1: How do you feel first thing in the morning when you wake.
Speaker 2: Up like I have to feel like I have to peel myself. I used to just jump right up like a springboard, but lately I don't get to sleep until really late. Even if I lay down at ten, I'm not really is sleeping until three, and it's like constant waking up every forty five minutes to an hour until then. Because why discomfort feeling like I have a lot of energy for some reason after an hour's sleep, but still feeling sore at the same time, so I end up going back to bed. I don't know what else reasons. It's just could be stress related. I mean, it could just be a lot of stuff on my mind, financially whatever. I don't know. The fear of going on an airplane coming in July, I don't know. I never used to be scared to you. I was on eleven planes after nine to eleven. But it's just now I have a daughter, you know, and I'm not going to free fall with her.
Speaker 1: So are you afraid of like getting an automobile accidents or going over bridges or tsunamis or is it just airplanes? Not?
Speaker 2: Uh not really like I but if I feel like I'm tired, I'm driving and I have to be someplace, I am concerned that I pay very close attention because I don't want to hurt anybody or myself because once again, because I'm a dad and I'm the guy who pays the bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, hold on, I worked for.
Speaker 2: Thirty four hours on the thing I just delivered yesterday, and maybe maybe even more than that. But I was able to make like forty four cases.
Speaker 1: Of sauce those good times.
Speaker 2: H m hm. And anybody wants to order anything simple frillc dot com. Let's go there, you go, I should send you a care package. Are you hot sauce guy? Or now you can's okay if you're not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, ye, all right, we'll do hot sauce.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll talk afterwards. I'll get your son, Okay, I'll send you a text or something out of that. We'll talk out of an email or something that way. If you have places to go and things that do.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's a couple of things. You're gonna write this down.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, so you actually well back you super bit up, Frosty. I'm not sure why I wrote that down. Oh yeah, that was for the drip. And then there was some other thing that you'd said.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Sanguinaria is the remedy you want. Here's how you spell it s like sierra A like apple, and like Nancy G like golf U I, N A R I a second word Canadensis like the country, C A, N A D, like David E, like Echo, and like Nancy I, like India S like Sierra canadensis, Sanguinaria canadensis. Get it in the two hundred C or two hundred c K potency. You can order it at Amazon dot com. Take two pellets orally three times a day for a week, and during that time, if there's a remarkable improvement, you stop taking it.
Speaker 2: You know this, Actually a lot goes right into I'm gonna shut up in a second, but the comfree thing. I kept thinking about that over and over and over again because I felt like this was dislocated. It's like, is there like a flaster thing I need to do or no, just do this, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sanguinary of candidates. It's two pellets three times a day for five days or seven days now before day seven. If there's a remarkable improvement, you stop taking it and let it ride. After stopping, if the pain starts to return, you start it up again. You're only to stop taking it if there's a remarkable improvement, okay, or if anything becomes aggravated, if the pain becomes worse while you're taking it, like, oh my god, not just naturally worse, like it will go up and down during the day, but like if you got to flip up while you're taking the sanguine area, you stop taking it.
Speaker 2: And that's the weirdest thing is that it hurts the most when I'm the least active. Yeah, right, so if I'm if I'm laying there, I wake up in it's cruciating pain. It's swear when I go to bed, but it's really bad when I first wake up the first couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it take sanguinary. Tell me what happens. I will.
Speaker 2: So did you have a chance to crack that book primary perception yet about the plants?
Speaker 1: And they're no, I got it, Yeah, no I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's interesting though, because I have this, I'm starting to wonder because of this energetic thing and why these things work without manual or mechanical you know, even though with the confree there's got to be some sort of frequency signature that just sets things right. And that's probably how the homeopathics work. That's probably and I and I still I swear to God, if I if I can say this a million times, I will I think this still all goes back to but base jump. Uh, you know came across with the the pleomorphic microsimus maybe being the thing that maybe the singers and that might be genetics is even.
Speaker 1: Well maybe, but I more to the point, I think that you know, when we talk about Rife and his all we talk about is the frequency generator, right, the right frequencies. He also had a microscope, right, the one of the best, which would be is way more powerful than any microscopes we have now. And it could visualize living cells.
Speaker 2: Right, living blood, tissue, living or living blood, all that stuff. So that's the that's the key there.
Speaker 1: And it was confiscated m.
Speaker 2: Because it had over two hundred and eighty parts or something like that, and said.
Speaker 1: The living cell is nothing like we were taught the living cells in the biology class in high school. It's nothing like that. What an actual living cell looks like is a transceiver. That's amazing, right, It's it's it transmits and receives frequencies. That's that's what it does. So the frequency medicine is everything, in my opinion, which is a good opinion. So and Tom Cowen is the guy who you should interview about all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I've had him on before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Victor Gribbinikoff have you heard of him? I have okay with the fly wings and the limitation, right, yeah, and that and that that transceiver thing, the idea that some of the most powerful antennae they actually replicate that same type of tiny conical hair shape, yeah, that it's on the wings. So it's it seems like it's about the sonic or the vibration more so than it is about aeronautics and mechanics. Right. So, I mean we talked about that with the bumblebee, but I think there's all this all still kind of points toward that same idea about the free frequency is just one way of expressing it. But it's about that that vibration and how it harmonizes.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's all very interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And if we had medical freedom, all this shit would have been figured out fifty years ago, right, would have been very true. We would be nobody would be sick, everybody. It's it's nuts.
Speaker 2: Did you find it? Did you find that book under one hundred and fifty dollars? No? You said, you're like, didn't got it. I'm like wow, because I went around looking for it, thinking like I'm going to find out amazonas out of print one hundred and fifty bucks. I'm like, oh my god, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so so so it's interesting. It's a giant world of truth that's being kept from everybody's awareness on purpose. And when it comes to medicine, it's it's triply so. But you know how bad it is that even when people start to wake up and pop out of the medical matrix, they go right back into the medical matrix when they're confronted with a problem.
Speaker 2: Right, it's the fear fact, Right, it's scary right back into Well that was all nice and wonderful to philosophize as if we were at the forum together, but when it comes down to it, I'm going to run right back to the same you know, flame like a moth.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me my pain meds please. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So let's go back to your site real quick, because this is what this is a very important thing. We need to We need to look this over because this is I mean, there's so much information here. It's such valuable information. I'm just on the health of medicine right here. But I mean there's love I love how this is like this now because you have the list, but this is this is very nice. Where's the medical Insight Wait, okay, maybe I'm looking at the wrong one. What's the it's the health Recovery Protocols. What's that called?
Speaker 1: Now? Instead go to yeah, is health Recovery product? All right?
Speaker 2: And then you have listed in your book, which, by the way, I'm going to read a second time, the newest one. Your newest book is also twenty percent off if you're remember of doctor Good Insight. There's the seven day detox program. There's the twenty one day beat Juice program, which I'm I'm actually going to do that, the sixty seven day heavy Metal Detox program, Paul I think it was Paul. Was it Paul one of you guys or maybe yeah? And then there's all this other stuff here. These are all things that you can look up alphabetically, and there's even more and more up to up to date, more specifics right in including that in the book as well.
Speaker 1: Where is it? Pretty much everything's all up to date now. But when you know, when I add stuff ex of course I can't add it to the book, right, it's.
Speaker 2: Easily there's a lot of good stuff in that book, though, I mean it takes you through the whole reasoning too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the why the book is important, not so much for the protocols, but for the rationale that informs the protocols.
Speaker 2: Right, it makes too much sense to not you know, that's the thing if you have a mind that looks for logic everything that you once you realize the illogical aspects of what you've been doing, I mean, it almost seems like, okay, well, thanks for helping me get back on the tracks, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. And we have an eighty three percent success rate with the generic protocols eight.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of testimonials in here too, for lots of different things.
Speaker 1: Oh and we've got thousands more that we're in the process of collating and it's of real pain in the ass, But there's lots of testimonials.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that the insurgery recovery time being shortened and you know, enhanced and stuff like that too.
Speaker 1: That's oh yeah, so I want to tell you about that. Okay, So I go back to the guy that I played golf with, right, so he's threatening dialysis. He goes to his medical doctor Oh, you know, you got to prepare for dialysis because this isn't going to get better. Okay, So a year and a half later, right, so he goes to Every six months, he goes in for another checkup, and then kidney numbers are getting better and better and better and better and better each time, and now he's out of the woods.
Speaker 2: They lost another one because he's getting better.
Speaker 1: Well, you would think that if you were a medical doctor and you had devoted your life to helping humanity recover from ailments, and you saw this one guy's kidney numbers improve, you would want to know what he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be logical.
Speaker 1: Doctor, didn't want to know anything about you. Sit up, just keep doing whatever you're doing. It's working.
Speaker 2: It's such a cult. I mean that they ingrain the idea of the cult in them. They get very penalized, you know, the whole process, the whole eight to ten year process that they go through. Yeah, you can't come to the end of that being the same person that you would when you went in.
Speaker 1: You can't. And so even when they're confronted with evidence, right clinical evidence, hard, cold clinical evidence, undeniable, objective scientific discovery, they don't want to see it, which is mind boggling to me and which should give everybody in the listening audience chills running up and down their spine. Because you're a medical doctor may be the nicest person that God ever created.
Speaker 2: They can't be objectively reasonable though, because.
Speaker 1: They can't be. Your medical doctor is not concerned with making you healthy. They're not, through no fault of their own, they're not.
Speaker 2: They're more concerned about insisting that what they've been taught works, and that's the only thing.
Speaker 1: That's right their way to the highway.
Speaker 2: They're going to prove it, no matter how many bodies are piled up in the back.
Speaker 1: I saw a cartoon years ago, and I'm kicking myself because I didn't save it. But it was a picture of a Buddha, a Buddha like guy sitting in on a medical exam table in the doctor's office, right, and he was sitting there cross legged and he was glowing, and he was like the picture of health. And there's this old crotchety doctor in there right with a with a chart, and the doctor's all bent over. And the doctor doctor looks at the guy and he says, well, looks like you've been messing with alternative medicine again.
Speaker 2: Scolding them. Right, he's basically igler. That's funny.
Speaker 1: That's the situation that we're in in the world, ladies and gentlemen. And look, I mean, this is rocket science, right. It's much easier to pop out of the medical matrix when you're not in trouble, because when you are in trouble, you are a dupe. It is much easier for you to be manipulated by the medical mafia. And it's not because you know, they're evil, insidious people who are looking forward to perpetuating your suffering. Some people are like that, but most of them are good natured, well intentioned human beings. But they can't see outside of this, and so even though this is incorrect, they're going to tell you to do this because that's their way or the highway they could.
Speaker 2: And the thing that's amazing about human psychology is that they can be very, very intellectual in that box, but they have barriers of resistance and like it's almost like a reflexive defensiveness once you try to even show them anything outside of.
Speaker 1: It, which is why the guy that discovered quantum physics, Max Planck, said science progresses one funeral at a time. Yeah, and it's true.
Speaker 2: All the ways go. And I just one another thing too. Yesterday you mentioned on your on your Live that you use doctors specifically, like primarily for their diagnostics, and then you work on with that because the diagnosis and what they're going to treat is and meaningless because you don't treat disease. It's impossible to do that. You treat the person. So the diagnosis is basically like a baseline to figure out, like because I mean, now you have the name, and you know what they think about it. Now let's hear what doctor Glen and things about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the only reason that we like to secure a diagnosis is so we have a timeline of urgency, right Yeah, So like if I know somebody's kidneys are eighty percent blocked, that's different than if I know somebody's kidneys are twenty percent blocked, right, right. But mostly the diagnosis is intended to make the patient feel comfortable because I don't really care. Yeah, I mean, so what what.
Speaker 2: You're helping them? Stay with? One foot in both rules.
Speaker 1: Basically, nature pathic doctors diagnose treatments. Medical doctors diagnose disease. Nature pathic doctors diagnose treatments. Right, I could have identical triplets. They live in the same house to eat the same food. They all have strep throat. They gave it each to the other. It's a it's a you know, a bacteria, and they've got strep throat and they're triplets. They have identical genes. They're going to need three different medicines to get better, even though they all have the same diagnosis.
Speaker 2: And to me, I think this goes back to the energetics again. And then your body just deciding this person's going to put that symptom over here and just buy it. This person's gonna put that symptom over there, So it's going to require a different homeopath energetic signature to back up.
Speaker 1: That's right, right, So one of the kids sore throat might be on the right side, the other ones might be on the left side. The third one might be both sides. One of them it might be super aggravated from cold water, another one. The only thing they can drink is cold water because that's the only thing that makes it feel better, and so forth and so on. So the symptoms are different, and it's the symptoms that hold the key to the cure. So you know what nature pathic doctor is like a Sherlock Holmes snooping around a crime scene looking for clues to fig you're out who done it? So eighty percent of the clues are subjective. It is what is the nature of your symptom? Is it the right shoulder? Is it the left shoulder? Is it worse if you lift the arm above the head? Is it better if you lift the arm above the head. What makes it feel better? What makes it feel worse? Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And twenty percent of the information is objective, you know, like what what does the blood look like, what's the blood pressure look like? What's the kidney function? Like that. We use that information, but it's much lower on the spectrum of helpfulness than the subjective information. Is the subjective information, you know, carries the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like these are actual details. We'll see what else it's affecting type of thing maybe, or like what's the overall picture of why you know, other things that are that are going on. That's pretty that's pretty incredible, because really I really appreciate and I love our talks, and I just want to thank you time you come here. It's always a pleasure. I come, I get up on my chair and I am energizing, ready to kick ass.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go. I love it, kick ass. It's always a pleasure, Daniel, jeez, it's two o seven already. Time flies when I'm hanging out with you. Man.
Speaker 2: I meant to tell you roun. Yeah, I kind of just slipped out of it in case you had something coming up.
Speaker 1: I do actually have something coming up, so I have to bounce, all right, So live long and prosper. We'll see you next time, buddy. Thanks, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: All right, so going back to the doom. All right, let's have a look here. So if you're on, let's pick this time, we'll pick the YouTube. Hey, what's going on over there? Am I the only one who likes my shows?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, I just got caught up with that thing.
Speaker 2: So if you click on here with the blue you can do this from YouTube. I showed you how to do it, un rumble and then there's yful health right there, and that's for the night essentials. No, I'll go through both leads with you real quick, point tadda, and then something will pop up that'll look like this Join New Membership description plan. You click that and you use code B A A L B U S T E R S all one word. I know it's two words, but you just don't put a space between them. And I don't think you have to capitalize any of it. But you use this link because if you don't, you do both in no workie, right, you need to do that both so you get to work. Get it to work, so you can do it that way from there, But if you also go to this way here, there's this simple fry that's my website. And just as an aside, right here, one Stop Shop is still an active coupon for my webs site. And I just realized because someone placed in order that the mem Day twelve for some reason didn't stop on the fourteenth like it was supposed to. So if you want to sneak in a twelve percent off coupon, I'll wait till the end of the day to shut it down to deactivate it. So mem Day twelve for my stuff on my site is going to give you twelve percent off mem MN desk bills to Becky. Now remember the stand with the guy from coach Anyway, me e M d A Y one two is the code for twelve percent off. But as you see, we have doctor Glinnon here, we have doctor Manzo on this side, and we have doctor Monzo as you well, and then we have Daisy and her tinctures right there. So these are all the things that you see before the sauce, my book, the Cree teen and then all the sauce right and this is what you get to twove percent off of. Oh the source, there's not only a few left there?
Speaker 1: Why is the line?
Speaker 2: I'll have to fix that. Okay, you click this and tadah right, you're right there. You're still on my big farm behind affiliate link right there, and then you click this which something will pop up. It's probably gonna be something cool different than that, and then you join your membership. But bam okay, And also Receiver says click here for details on how to purchase, so this right here, once you remember, you can get twenty percent off his physical copies. So there's a paperback version and there's a hard copy version. You can also get a digital copy like I did, because I read when I'm exercising and it's a lot easier to flick a screen than it is to turn pages and make them stay open so that they don't flip around, especially when you have a two fans blowing on you at the same time to try to stop you from sweating to death when you're I do the elliptical for four miles, no less, sometimes more so, and that's set maxed out, inclined and maxed out resistance. The maxed out resistance. I can't really stop anymore because I can't. I can't ease my way into it because the something in the flywheel decided not to work anymore, so kind of break. So it's always at max resistance. Anyhow, I'm not gonna pay for IF any I'm not. I'm not that guy, not yet. So the website you see, we'll do the Eiffel Health real quick. I'll show you that because there is something there that you should be aware of, as will, and that is if you go to this time, we'll use rumble just to keep it confusing. Right, So you see IIFO health right here.
Speaker 1: You click.
Speaker 2: Now it says shop our supplements here. You can press that button. But I would scroll down. I would listen to the seven minutes that doctor Golden has to say here, and then I would call this number. After you call this number and you're waiting for connection, I think it's one oh one that you want to use as your extension. That's what I use. There's the Healthy Foundation pack here, but I would recommend getting this. And you notice there's no plan to write minerals here, so I'm not sure what this setup is, but you would want plant to write minerals and then the OSTEOFX. I would prefer myself personally not to have the powder form. I love the liquid form. I bought five of those bottles recently. I'm probably gonna get off the thing that today and grab another one because I'm on my last one. I sent them one to my dad and I just take it a lot because I'm burning through a lot of stuff all the time being on the elliptical. He's got to change, have to say thirty six years now, it's been a couple of years since they did that. But the Healthy Foundation pack, now, this one's correct. This one has all the stuff right. There's the plant right, minerals in the bottle, which I am actually out of now, so I should get one of those. And then they asked UFX THEFA plus, but call because there could be specials. And that's what I wanted to do to tell you, is that you can call and potentially save yourself some money. There might be some you know, promotion going on with them that isn't shown or expressed on the site. As far as the beyond tangy Tangerine, I like it, but I just want to say, if that is a lot, and if there's no specialis going on, let me also show you this. Okay, go back to my website right here, scroll down after you've become a member, right you give ten percent off Full Too, which is another place to get like the things that he recommends. I actually think that Full Script is where my corn silk came from, even though I didn't know it was on there, so I just bought it from a random website and then it came in a box that said full Script on it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, But.
Speaker 2: I got the the corn silk tincture from whis Mother Herbs or something like that? Why is woman Herbs? And that's what broke apart my kidney stones so that they passed only feeling like maybe like peanoff little teeny tiny smaller than sand stuff rather than an eraser sized all of spikes like a burdock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to pee that out, thank god. Yeah, that's important to a lot of people because anybody going through stones, you definitely want to like you want another protocol for that.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I didn't get any help from the doctor, and I wish I didn't have to have the CT scans. But okay, click this on my site and I'm gonna show you the equivalents just so you know, and it might be a little bit cheaper for you. Cool food, multi vitamin, that and this I think you can do according to doctor Manzo. Now, I don't know if the ORC value is the same or whatever, but I'm just telling you you're going to get your ninety essential nutrients from here in the whole pack is the whole ninety, right, or you can supplement this which is half the price. Okay, and it's whole food. Now, when you go to the EFAs, let me see how much they are. I think there's a couple of ways just to ease yourself in. I do a mix of both, but I must wansely where's the EFAs? Are they by themselves anywhere?
Speaker 1: I guess not.
Speaker 2: There might be more stuff. I'm just not saying. I don't see a search either. Okay, well anyway, oh yeah, I gotta make sure I could so so Alaskan cotlve Royal and the EFA, which means essentral fatty acid it load more. Scroll down to a little bit more. Here's the bigger ones, okay, twenty nine to ninety five. I think the other ones might be like thirty or forty or something like that, so you may save a little bit more that way. I would never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever ever never ever ever supplement the OSTEOFX or supplement it. Uh, substitute it. There we go. I would never substitute the bond OSTEOFX. I would just get it that in the plant to ride minerals and make sure if you want to do an add on for the plant rite minerals, you can grab one of these full of acumic blends from doctor Monso. And that price right there, Yeah's like that's like more than three months worth of supply. So you got to divide that by three, you see what I'm saying, all right? And then.
Speaker 1: What else we at?
Speaker 2: There should be a core copper, right there. That would be something you should add on with your edition, with your savings from the other things. Grab the core copper, and then there's the IP six powder, and there's also a vitamin hopefully vitamin seed that I'm not seeing for some reason, I think we can move around it used to be before all this. I don't see it. I could just be skimming past and blind. And that's you know how like you're go look in the refrigerator, then your wife comes by and just picks it up and hands it to you. Yeah, that happens to me. IP six is right here, and that is this is powdered, unflavored. So that will help get rid of oxidative stress, balance out, and get rid of the excess iron in your in your tissue that causes fatigue and also supports you the way osteos FX does in the sense that it gives you lots of magnesium and calcium. Do both if you can. You don't have to do it every month that way, But if you want to hit the hit the whack them all over the head a little harder one month, or you know, use use that in addition to it. But never never, ever, ever, in my opinion, this is I would never, ever, ever, ever ever substitute that beyond osteo effects and the plant right minerals. The two bottles are gold, okay, And how do you make take benefit of that? B B five Okay? Right there, and that's the most important part. So you get your discount B B five at checkout Bravo Bravo five, b B five Bravo Bravo five, b B five for five percent off for life, not because there's a limited time, but also because you will live in nice. Huh is that the Beatles? I keep seeing this thing?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: It looks like the Beatles jackets from Suck and Pepper's the only house school band.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, BB five for five percent off at Azurewell, okay, you gotta dis count, and here's for the membership. And now we are departing for the day. But I think once I get everything situated, because I just came in last night, it's it's a long drive. I'm going to get back on and do something else this evening, and I have some orders to finish in between. But yes, yes, you guys have a wonderful day. It was great to see doctor Glyndon again, and I hope everybody else is having a wonderful day as well. If you have any comments or suggestions, if you haven't heard about the pro Syphilopicus channel. B R O S E P H like Joseph with a B prosif right it be our I guess pro sif and then E l u P like up uh gus. It's like mister Snuphalopogus. But I do some of the same stuff I do on the all Dostra channel there, but it's gonna be more comedic for the most part in gaming, just because I can goof around and feel relaxed over there doing that stuff.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 2: I'm on rumble and and I'm on YouTube there. It's called pro Sypholopicus and I've been playing around with animation there. So I have a little guy that I created by doing a couple of different things and posting them together, and then I animated it using some what they call AI tools. But you know, the CGI is what it is, right, Computer generated in AI makes sense of your command, it analyzes it for that most prighly probable result is this is what they were asking, and then they source out for the metadata how do we make this thing? But what actually creates it with the image itself is still CGI. You're not looking at AI. AI is a process. CGI is the result that makes sense. Like you don't say painting or you don't say drawing, you say pencil or pen because it's that's what it is. The result would be book writing or picture, but it's not. This itself is not book writing or picture. This is the process that gets you that. So that's how AI CGI. Right, all right, talk.
Speaker 1: To you soon.
Speaker 2: And become a member of there on doctor glynnin site and I'll see you there on the next one, which will be tomorrow in fact, yeah, tomorrow morning. So check his schedule. Do you want to look at it together? Here, there's at least one hundred and eleven people here already that have signed on to.
Speaker 1: There's things.
Speaker 2: So let's just go real quick and take a look at it. Yeah, I was gonna excess some of the excess ones here, okay, So remember you just click on it from here like bing, go over here and where it says Q and a click that one. Scroll down and you'll see the schedule. And this is June. We're still in June. Today is the twenty fifth Hi twenty six eleven am. Remember central time, so if it's if you're on the Pacific coast, that means it's nine am, and if you're West coast that means is twelve pm. That it starts, okay, and you'll always see the most recent one typically right here there it is he had a little thing here too, frustrated medical. Yeah, this is on a different page too. This is a good thing to look at how to participate in life tounit. He tells you how to do it. So basically, when you get on this is the public chat, or not the public chat, it's this is the group's chat to talk to each other. In what pops up on the bottom left hand corner here is this little green tab that says basically submit or ask a question. You click that, you ask the question, you click another button, but you don't close that box until your question is answered because in that box also if he's asking you additional questions like what's it feel like that type of thing, you can still type it in there if you have that box open, so you can interact with him or you can answer any questions he's asked. You return and that's what's important about keeping that open. Once that's all done, then you can close the box, but keep it open until then. And it doesn't pop up until he's on live, and then it goes away about five minutes towards the end because he's got to wrap it up and can't continue to ask, you know, get more questions in or whatever. So that's how that's how the routine goes, and you'll be able to witness that again tomorrow if you remember.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: He does this twice a week. And some people prefer this format over calls. And let me just say you guys should be calling here too. If you when you have the opportunity to call, call right. We want to hear your voice and your words, not my interpretation of what you've asked. You know, I'd rather you had more presence for Christmas.
Speaker 1: It's kidding.
Speaker 2: More presence here and you know, get your get yourself, let yourself be pressed properly. And there it is right there. It says levity M to twelve. But you see it's pretty much every Tuesday, every Tuesday and Thursday. So then we're on together on Wednesdays and then one week a month. I'm not sure what week per month it is on Thursdays again, I want to say, or maybe it's Fridays. He's also no, I think it's this Thursday. He's on with some pastor Bob guy. I've forgot what the guy's name is. Don't don't quote me on this, but it was in the last live Q and A he mentions this thing. So he does a Q and A session on somebody's radio show as well. All right, So there you have it. And the whole point here is become members. Become members. You have access to this stuff. You have the discount access to all the stuff that we talked about. You are when you mentioned that, you remember when you go call Brenda, when you get your supplements from youngevity, fromifuehealth dot com, call the call the number in place to order. That way, that way you have one on one experience with them and also can take a benefit, take advantage of any types of discounts or whatever it might be going on in a package. And if you need something. In addition, you know you'll have somebody there that can help guide you through if you tell them anything that's going on with you, like oh yeah, you know, you probably should do that plus extra selenium or something like that.
Speaker 1: You see what I mean.
Speaker 2: Men, You'll be able to have better results by having it tailored to fit your specific need. Makes sense, I think so. And I go through two to three bottles of the Osteo effects of a month myself personally, and I have three other people in this house, and I think at least two of them. My daughter occasionally but biggrudgingly takes it.
Speaker 1: And my.
Speaker 2: Let's just call her Rebecca. She has something every once in all too. You know, it's a lot of funny.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: You can have the best once wonderful stuff available to all people, and like they like they say you can. You can lead a horse to water. I'm gonna I'm gonna. I'm gonna change it a little bit. But you can't make them think. Alright, Doc, you later become members. That's pretty much the message here, and then we'll be in the strap together next tomorrow morning. If I wake my asks up and I'm not all broken, I'm gonna order this uh singerin near A Canadensis. Now let's see what happens. He fixed me once. I'm sure I'll be able to do it again later