Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Howard Crowhurst and these are the Karnak megaliths. I first started studying these monuments over thirty five years ago, and when I realized there was no official explanation for them, I dug deeper. What I've discovered over the years could change the paradigm of human history. All this went much further than I could ever have imagined.
Speaker 2: Let me put things back into perspective. We have all heard of Stonehenge, and maybe of other sites in England too. Karnak and its alignments are quite famous as well. But what we don't realize very often is that the entire world is covered with megaliths. Just in the British Isles of France there are over eight thousand monuments, and that's only for two countries. In Europe there are at least fifty thousand identified sites, and many more on every continent on the globe. The oldest megalithic site we know of is Goebekley Tepe in Turkey, which is a massive monument whose construction started around twelve thousand years ago, and since then our ancestors continued building megaliths up to one thousand years ago. So megaliths were being built for at least eleven thousand years. It makes one wonder why was so much effort put into building these spectacular monuments around the entire world for such a long time. But that's not the most incredible part. What I have discovered over the years is that there is a science unknown to us that lies behind the primitive aspect of these stones. They are perfectly orientated, use advanced geometry, they are linked to astronomy, they use precise measurements, they include symbols with deep meaning, and they are linked to each other over long distances.
Speaker 3: That's Howard Crowhurst introducing his YouTube channel and his various selection of megalithic presentations from around Europe and other parts of the world. Hey, this is Cliff your host, and welcome to another edition of Earth Ancients. This week we are featuring a outstanding documentary called Megalists Forgotten World, which was written and directed by Howard Crowhurst and also features some of the most magnificent megaliths in Europe. And this is at a place called Karnak which is in France, and Howard, which we'll learn about today, has lived there for almost forty years and chronicled in great detail what he believes is the purpose of these megalists and their role that was played during the Neolithic period and likely very very much earlier than those that date Neolithic is between the six and eight thousand years ago. And there's a lot of questions that people have, including Howard, on just what they were doing dragging these stone megalists, sometimes as much as ten miles from the quarries to this location in France, and what the alignments were all about, what the purpose was, and if you've been following the program for the last few months, our questions are now becoming more acute and more focused on not just the positioning of megalists and the question of how these stones were placed, but what the purpose was, what the energetics were all about, if people were using them for healing, if they were changing the environment, and if they were actually changing the physiology of those people that were interacting with them. Now we found that through different studies, some of these megalists are very good for raising consciousness, for shifting cognition. We don't know, actually, and we're getting to the point where we will know soon enough if they are changing the actual physical, mental, and spiritual mind of the of the people who lived in those areas. Now, if you remember, Lydia DeLong believes that there is a physical healing that takes place when you enter a temple or a magnetic anomaly like a Dolman, like a mayher, which is a standing stone, and you're there and you're in the presence of this energy for a period of time. Her belief is that over a period of time you cannot stay more than short period an hour or two. In the case of the Hathor temple in Dindera, Egypt, we now know that rooms were created in that temple for birthying for certain mental, emotional, spiritual alignments. I was there a couple of years ago and I actually used a EMF meter and found that some rooms actually had higher magnetic resonance than other rooms. And we don't know what that was for. We don't know, we don't know, we don't have an interest in that. And this is the problem right now is science doesn't care or they find it not of any benefit. And this for me is a problem because if we come full circle and we began looking at these subtle energies, these geomagnetic anomalies that are fine tuned in these temples for use. What was the purpose and what was the use, and what was the healing or inspiration or cognition or connection to the higher realm that was influenced by this energy. And this is a wonderful thought because I mean, my prediction is, and it may not be in my lifetime, is that archaeology will begin looking a little closer at these anomalies and these megalists. And I think, for the most part, and we'll hear about this today, these anomalies and these megalists that mark these anomalies are really in harmony with the natural influence of gaia of our planet. There's a lot of sensitives, psychics, people who are very in touch with nature, who believe that the planet is alive in some respect and it is doing its best to nourish us. It's funny too, because when we have people that remember or are interacting with off world types, many times they will tell those people that they have abducted or that they're interacting with, that we need to take better care of the planet because the planet is alive, and many of these interactions are like threatening almost because they're upset. There's different races that recognize that Earth is a breathe, a living, breathing entity, and that we are poisoning it or polluting it, and we can't do that anymore. And so when we hear something like that, of course, that's that's the far I mean, that's that's a real uh far left of the of the spectrum. I think that I think that the more we're aware of what we're doing to the planet, the greater the benefits are. I mean, I mean, we've all heard about global warming. There's a lot of people who feel that these Los Angeles fires were intensified because there hasn't been a lot of water or rain in Los Angeles for the last year and a half, and that there has been intense heat in the summertime, record heat. In fact, record heat in the United States has been going on for the last two years. Unusual heat, and there's unusual frost in the southwest of the United States. In the south too. Louisiana I heard the other day had snow in Missouri. Had snow that's like unheard of. And I think it was not a light dusting either. I think it was a couple of feet. So this may be the future. Are these extreme weather conditions and a lot of people feel, including scientists, that this is all because of our kind of casual polluting carbon monoxide from cars, industrial waste, poisoning our rivers with chemical dumps. And I think you know what I'm talking about. So these megal are very very important today. In this documentary, Megalais's Forgotten World is fabulous. I saw it an hour and thirty minutes in a premiered last May in France. There's a French version of it because Howard lives in France. That was seen in movie theaters and it has a high quality of production value. It's been seen over four hundred thousand times on the French Facebook page. I'm going to make it available on Facebook and also it's free if you go to the Howard Crowhurst YouTube channel. So I'll repeat that later and we can get the details of this but on this So, but this program is profound for me, it should be profound for you because we are beginning to learn earn the purpose of these megalists, and they're not just what some archaeologists believe were tombs. It's crazy to think that, but I mean, when you look at a Dolman, it's basically a little house. It's got slabs of granite or rock that are made up that make up the walls, and then it has a roof. In some places, like in northern Europe, there's holes in the front where some people could climb in, but it's not very rarely is it a burial, So I don't know where that's coming from. So there's a little bit of a pushback from the archaeological community when it comes to megalists. They think, you know, that they're just playing stone edifices and there's a lot more to them. You know, you guys have been listening to the last few shows and we're now learning that this stuff is. It is significant. Our ancestors were so much much more in harmony than we are with these geomagnetic anomalies and having to mark them. And there's also a good bit of a belief that these megalists may have enhanced and distributed the energy. If you remember, a few years ago, we had Muhammed Embrahem present a talk or a interview regarding the obelisks, which are granite stone spears facing the sky, and it was handed down to them that these modern megalists, well modern in terms of dynastic Egyptians were used to distribute energy. We're used to distribute energy into the atmosphere, so they drew it from the ground and transmuted it and then distributed it. We are likely seeing this in these megalists, some weighing as much as three hundred tons. So we'll learn more about it today. So we'll give more details on this documentary and present access to it right after this interview. So today's program is Megalists Forgotten World, and my guest is Howard Crowhurst. You know, it's really tough to get out of bed in the morning when it's freezing cold and you're want to just put the covers over your head keep sleeping and it just makes you groggy. And you know, for me to get up in the morning, I need a little bit of help. And I'll tell you I've been using the Magic Mind I fight have been drink now for the last several months and it is a kickstarter for my day. It is one of the best products I've found for new tropics. This is kind of like the biohacking product. I talk about some of the other items we have featured on the program, but I gotta tell you Magic Mind is a one of a kind product because you don't need to take a big spoon of vitamins. You don't need to grind up a bunch of product and put it in a blender. It's all pre made in little bottles. You just shoot it in the morning and it's great. It's got natural caffeine, it's got green product, great for your brain, and it's got a bunch of mind enhancers for cognition, for memory. In the winter time, you can get drawn down and fatigue very very easily. They got a fantastic program for you guys. They're giving Earth Ancients listeners forty five percent off a Magic Mind bundle, and you have a choice. You can do the energy drink or they have a sleep product that you can also go to and check out as well. To get more information and to get the deal, go to Magicmind dot com forward slash Earth Ancients jan for January. It's jan and check it out. You'll be amazed at the number of nutrients they pack in the product. And I gotta tell you it is a fantastic way to get your day started again. For more information, to get the deal forty five percent off, go to Magicmind dot com Forward Slash Earth Ancients Jan It's worth it, it really is. It's a great product. I'm always looking for new films documentaries. We promoted Ancient Apocalypse with Graham Hancock, which continues to be a phenomenon. I think he's up to thirty million people have seen this part two on the Americas. But I have found a fabulous and very very well done documentary called Megalists Forgotten World. It came out last May, and I didn't know anything about it until Hugh Newman said, you got to check out Howard Crowhurst because he has done some great work. I actually came across Howard's book Karnik TwixT Heaven and Earth about a year ago, and I wanted him on the program. But I got to tell you this documentary on Megalists is not only extremely well done to high quality, but the data and the sites that my guest today has included in this documentary are world class. Let me tell you about Howard. Howard Crowhurst has been living in Karnak for about forty years. He actually is the director of a forty minute documentary about some of the discoveries in the area. He's also the author of the book called Karnak Twists Heaven and Earth, the nebra Sky disc cycles in the Cosmos, and he was the writer and the director of this megalist Forgotten World that was released last year and I took a look at it and it's on YouTube. Will tell you how to get a hold of it after this interview. But at this point he's had about one hundred thousand viewers and it continues to grow. I would imagine it's going to grow even further. So, Hey, Howard, Welcome to Earth Ancient. Is really great to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pleased to meet you. Chris.
Speaker 3: Tell us about making this megalithic movie documentary. You had done documentaries perform, but not on this scale, right, I mean you're you're actually pulling in a lot of camera work in drawing footage. That's fabulous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I did a first version of this film actually actors, so it was actually a movie. It was a story about these people, this couple that knew nothing about the megalitz and started discovering them and went to different sites, and so it was a really fully fledged sort of movie. And then I did the version which is that was in French, you see, because living in France. I've been working in French and then I did this new version which is a real documentary with voiceover and music, its original music as well, and it's last an hour and a half. And I did a crowd funding for that to get the finance to do that, and so I'm quite well known in France and the film in France on the YouTube channel has over four hundred thousand views.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: But people actually, yeah, put their hands in their pockets and paid up front to finance the film, and so that was I was very touched by that, the fact that people were willing, they wanted to see my work get out to a larger public, and so they were willing to participate in that, and that was some I had some companies as well put in quite a lot of money, so I managed to finance it correctly. Yeah, and I've got some really good animations, three D animations, and I've modelized site, made three D modeling of sites so that we can turn around them and all that. So it's very it was a lot of work, but thanks to COVID, you know, I've got through it.
Speaker 3: So was this a work that took a year? Two years? How long did it take to from start to finish. I mean you must have written.
Speaker 2: No, it took well, it depends when you started, because I made my first work on this film in two thousand and seven, oh okay, And I signed a contract in two thousand and seven for this film with Europa Corp, which is Luke Besson's company, because his partner a guy called Pierre Ange Lapaul gam who was head of Disney for Europe. He actually lives in the area here and he's a keen fan of megaliths, and so in two thousand and seven I signed a contract with them do this film, and unfortunately we signed a contract with major French TV channel to get it out on TV and and in fact that was canceled without any explanation. And then I went through a series like that of signing these deals with the producers and the TV diffusion companies and then getting them just canceled.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that happens? Because maybe they realized that you were presenting some narratives that were perhaps a little alternative to the theories of some of the scientist.
Speaker 2: Yes. Well, basically, you see, there are a lot of theories about things, but my work has been putting forward a lot of fact. Yeah, so I I would say my major quality is being dubb that I've sort of kept at it for years and years with nobody actually really believing about it. But it is actual fact. I mean, the megaliths here, they were put here seven thousand years ago in Karnak, in the Karnak area, much long before that, in go Beckley Tepe of course. Yeah, but they are here. And instead of imagining a whole lot of things about who put them there and why did they do it, what's interesting is to check up exactly on what they did, you know, geometrically what they were doing. I realized fairly quickly that there were very clear geometrical relationships between very important sites, and that the measurements that were involved in these, in the positioning of these major sites, we're giving clues to the existence of a much greater ancient civilization than we imagine. I mean, this image we have of the kind of first peasant farmers erecting stones is totally totally wrong. And so of course there was a lot of opposition to the fact that I should put this stuff forward. I remember once well, I was trying to get recognition for the film through archaeological circles. And I had this chief archaeologist who was sitting in front of me, and she looked to me in the eyes and she said, dolmonds are tombs, as if there was no discussion, that there was no way that there could be any other explanation about what was happening. And so I said, do well, people are buried in cathedrals. Does that make cathedrals tombs?
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, good for you.
Speaker 2: So it was quite It did get quite aggressive at some point, but I mean, you know, that's life. Yeah, but I've definitely come up with a lot of opposition about my work getting out, and I've just kept plodding on basically. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, the documentary is high level. Of course, before we started, we're going to be engaged with Gaya that didn't happen, which I think may have been a blessing in some ways because they're not the greatest of a lot of areas. But although you go through the entire planet and touch on megalis in Mexico and America, even in Asia, your main focus is on France in this carnac region. Because you're kind of an expert on that. One of the things that you brought up that I'd like your opinion on is You mentioned that this megalithic mindset is from some culture, a lost culture, as that go for all these megalithic sites, So you think that there's a kind of a blueprint for all of.
Speaker 2: The world over what I discovered in Karnak in France over the years. You know, basically, I was studying the Megalia for about eighteen years before I actually understood something. And one day I suddenly understood something. I suddenly realized something about the geometry how the sites were positioned. It suddenly sort of the penny dropped. And once I'd understood that, I then started realizing that the same print simple was used all over the world according to the different latitudes the different places where the sacred sites have been placed. But the same principles were used all over the world. So Karnak in Egypt, for example, which has the same name, uses exactly the same principles. So I coined a term called astrogeometry, which is the idea that the Sun and the moon mark out certain at specific given latitudes. They mark out specific geometry, and sacred places are always placed according to those principles. So you can take the Gizer Plateau, you can take Karnak in you can take even the taj Mahal lots of megalithic sites, all the megalithic sites around the world, they are all orientated, all positioned according to this same principle. So in this first film that I've made, called Megalists Forgotten World, my goal here is to put forward the principle and I show it a lot in Karnak, because in Karnak it's very very clear, because the geometry used in Karnak is very simple geometry. It's the three four five triangle, which is a very simple geometrical shape, a right angled triangle, and the sun that solstices actually comes down according to cardinal directions, it comes down the diagonal of that triangle basically. And so I wanted to put out these principles in Karnak in the first film, and the second film I'm working on is called megalitz Unified World, Okay, And in that film, I'm going to be showing how I'm going to be showing sites all over the world, in Japan, in Kazakhstan, in all over the world which are built using the same principles. So it becomes perfectly clear that there was the same kind of language language the world over, the same principles we use the world over to create harmony.
Speaker 3: But what do you think, uh, the same using the same right angles square says to you on an into intuitive low, we don't have the blueprint, the master plan that would be presented to these different indigenous people. They just they just I mean, you've shown your video that this angle was used not only for marking, but perhaps energy lines. And you know, when you use this sacred geometry, it allows for things to occur naturally, and it's the most health wise, so forth and so on. But I guess what I'm trying to ask you is, do you have a sense of what the mother culture is? Is this Atlantis? Is this just our mother race? Do we have any kind of way to decode what you're presenting in the form of a geomety.
Speaker 2: I've been very careful over the years not to like I said, I put forward. Ever the fact I've shown a lot of fact it's quite can be a bit difficult for people because I use geometry, and for some people it kind of turns them off. But you shouldn't be turned off because it's very simple geometry. And I have a lot of people who contact me on my website and say thank you so much. I've learned now how to understand geometry, which I never managed to learn in school, etc. It's very simple in fact, but a lot of people have a kind of mind block as soon as we talk about these questss. Something sort of connects with suffering in school and mathematics, and people, yes, exactly, and people turn off. And I've I've definitely tried to make things as simple and to show how mathematics is not a sort of dry intellectual subject. It's actually linked to life itself, the shape of the universe and the form and energy, and how harmonious geometrical shapes create harmonious energy. I call them shape waves. They kind of I've show actually in the film I have, I actually show how blindfolded dowsers can detect a simple geometrical shape which is traced on the beach. They were really surprised, you know, they were really surprised. They didn't think at all. I mean, they didn't know what they were doing. I just said, come along, I'm going to blindfold you and ask you to test something. And before they got there. We traced out these big, perfectly orientated and organized geometrical shapes and then they were blindfolded. We took them there and then as you see in the film, the man just stops on the line. He stops his walking along and he stops on the line, and it's just a line traced in the sand. And yeah, and it's to show how these shapes actly give off waves. And it was something which was very well known in Egypt, you know, and is not at all considered today. So today in our world people know about like false notes, like if music is off key, people can hear it, but people don't realize that when shapes are not in harmony, it creates tension as well. And when people build their houses or build things, it's often done for practical reasons and it's not done for people's well being. And that's something we have to kind of put into question and come back. So there's a lot to be learned from these ancient techniques you.
Speaker 3: Bring up go Beckley, Teppie, Carahan Teppie. You don't really go into the right angles there, but you do go into the t shaped pillars. And I have recently discovered that in Spain, Majorca and Minorca. Those two islands, they have similar T shaped pyramids columns. Is like, wow, do we find those anyplace else in.
Speaker 2: The world, primarily in Minorca. There are many of these T shaped pillars. I show them in the film. I compare go Beechley Teppe and Minorca now Mexico. In the Mayan culture, the T shape was very important. It's the symbol for the tree and it's the symbol of life itself. But as far as megalists, T shaped megalists are concerned, I think Minorca and Goebecley Teppe, well, the Gobectley Teppe area. Yeah. I've done a lot of videos on my YouTube channel about Gobecley Teppe and Cara Tep things that are not in the film, right, So I've done a lot of work about those T shaped pillars and the geometry.
Speaker 3: Would you say that the people who built go Beckley Teppee, Krahan Teppee and then right all the way up to the Neolithic period, they were much more in tune with earth energetics. Yeah, so they were naturally they they.
Speaker 2: Had this cosmic energetics yeah, him cosmos yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so they would take I'm just gonna say some kind of a blueprint, use that and then using their own senses kind of plot out some of these Karnak locations.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're suggesting, well, it has to be linked to the latitude, it has to be linked to the position you are on Earth, because of according to where you are on Earth, then the Sun's angle won't be the same and the natural geometry won't be the same.
Speaker 2: So that was really my first major discovery many years ago, is when I discovered the principle of natural geometry and how it's linked to sacred space, how certain places the sun and all the moon at certain places have give out natural harmonious geometry, and that's what makes those places special places where people will then build temples. And that's why we come back to the same places when the Christians came into Brittany, for example in France, where they built their churches at the same places where they were the megallits before that. And if you look at Egypt, you can see that the initial temple of Denderah was built three thousand BC, and then and then it was rebuilt and rebuilt over over thousands of years. Because it's the place itself, which is important, right, yeah, And the Temple of Karnak. I'm in Karnak. Its name in Egyptian Petsu, I think it is in Egyptian it means the place of very high esteem. So the name is that they're saying that the place itself is of great importance. And what is the specific specific case of Karnak in South Egypt is that the solstice angle, and it's a major angle of Karnak Temple is on a special angle, which is two squares place side by side. So if you on the cardinal direction, so you have the north southeast west, you put two squares, you trace the diagonal and while the sum will go down that diagonal at solstice when it's at its extreme position. And at Karanak in France it's the same principle, but on a three four five triangle. So according to where you are on Earth, the angle changes, and certain places are sacred spaces naturally and others are not. And so that's why that's why people will even fight for centuries or millennia to have Jerusalem, for example, or specific places because those places have specific natural, harmonious characteristics.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today. How are Crow first discussing his new documentary, Megalists Forgotten World. We'll be right back. The documentary we're talking about today is Megalists Forgotten World. It was released last May in France and throughout Europe to very very high approval ratings, and it has been seen on the Facebook page over four hundred thousand different times. And we're highlighting this program this week and giving you a chance to see it for free, and we'll give you details shortly on how to do that. So if we look at Carnac, yeah, exactly, we're gonna get too rough. Uh. You describe men hers which are standing stones, and of course, uh, the small dolmen which aren't that small.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They they're in this one area of Karnak that you are highlighting. Is other than being a marker for the various solstices, equinoxes and so and and so on, is there something else that is important about these positioned stones megaliths?
Speaker 2: You mean Pacific stones or energetics? Yeah, you linked to the earth itself. What I've come to understand is that the people who placed them, all the beings. I mean, I don't know who did this. There's no explanation to how the biggest stones were moved. In case it's something you have to understand. There's a massive giant standing stone near Karanak called the Graminea, which weighs in its three hundred and fifty tons. I showed it at the end of I showed it at the end of the film. Now that is much smaller than the Colossi of Memnon and some of the obelisk in Egypt. But we're talking officially about a much older period. We're talking about seven thousand years ago. The Grand Menir has been dated to four thousand, seven hundred BC. So, and it's three hundred and fifty tons, and it's not local stone, okay. So it was on the It's on a kind of peninsula, and it's made from a stone called orthogonized, and there is no orthogonize on that peninsula. And so that stone was quarried. The nearest possible place is about twelve miles away as the crow flies, okay, And no one is suggesting that it was brought by crows. Okay, So it was brought over valleys or hills or whatever. There is no explanation. I mean, you can't do this with the rollers. It goes down valleys, across rivers up the other side, three hundred and fifty tons. I've also worked on the population at the time, the dense where there are very few human remains have been found in the area, and so the density of population at the town time was considered to be zero point eight people per square kilometer. Okay, so less than one person per square kilometer. And just to move that the stone is on the top of the hill, so just to move it up to the top of that hill, it was estimated it would have required three thousand strong men over a period of three months just to move it up the hill, without talking about carrying it. That's the entire population of Brittany. So who was feeding them? Who paid for this? You know? If they were all If the whole population of Brittany was grouped together to move this one stone, that means they had calendar. They were all there at the same time, they were all believed the same things because they were all linked together to do this. But there is no talk about a civilization in Brittany at that time. There's no question when people talk about Britney in France in five thousand BC, we're talking about the first peasant farmers. You know, there is no question of kind of highly advanced civilization with calendar and organization and leaders and stuff. So there's a very big problem. Yeah. Another piece of orthorganized, twenty five tons of orthorganized, has actually been found on an island which is thirty five kilometers off off the coast.
Speaker 3: So I didn't hear you how far was the quarry of that large megalith from the actual.
Speaker 2: Twelve miles as the crow flies, at least twelve miles in a straight line. Okay, amazing, but you would have to have gone downhill at uphill across valleys, and there's no explanation of how that could have been done.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, your documentary is mostly on alignments, sacred geometry and such. You don't bring up stuff like Paul Devereaux researching the energetics of it. But does Paul Devereaux even talk about Karnak? I think he breaches it a little bit. You're familiar with Mod's.
Speaker 2: Work, Yeah, I am, Yeah, I haven't haven't read what he's been doing for a for some time. But no, I don't. I don't know of him having any done anything on Karnac in particular. Maybe some years ago he talked about the electrical properties of alignments, because one thing that should be known is that under all these standing stones, because you have these massive alignments, what is very particular to Karnak is the alignments of stones. So you have these rows of stones over four kilometers. The Karnak alignments run for about four kilometers and these lines and lines of stones, and most of these stones actually have a charcoal in the hole under a hole was dug, charcoal was put in the hole, and then the stones were erected. And I believe Paul Devil spoke about the idea that that was probably linked to some sort of electrical insulation of some kind. Yes, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I don't want to get too much into the energety, so I want to get into your theories and your work on this documentary. I just think that a lot of people are moving towards the Dowser's point of view, which is there's a sensitivity that we're not paying attention to built into these sites. There are sitting sacred geometry or land lay lines and they are energy centers, you know. I mean you say it in the documentary you call Karnak the Garden of Eden, which I thought was interesting, Tom. Why do you consider it a garden of Eden?
Speaker 2: Well, because it's on a massive scale, the Karnak area, because people talk about Stonehenge for exams. So you go to stone Engine, you have a monument, then you have a few things around it, and that's it. The Karnak area. There are thousands of megalithic sites in a very small area. Okay. So it was estimated that initially quite a lot of stones were destroyed after the French Revolution. It's estimated that initially there were seventy thousand standing stones in the Karnak area. Wow, approximately ten thousand remain standing today. Okay. There are over two hundred dolmens, two hundred and twenty dolmens in the area. And when we talk about dolmans, these are large stone blocks, which are you know, it's a big mystery as just how some of these monuments were constructed. And so there's a very dense population of monuments. You know, you could easily spend a week in Karnak and see different sites from morning till night without any difficulty. And there's a i'd say two hundred square kilometers which which is densely populated with different megalithic science. And so what was the question?
Speaker 3: Sorry, well, I was just talking about the sensitivity. We can let's move on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. What I wanted to say is you see that. What I wanted to say is I think that the megalist builders were very sensitive to everything. They were sensitive to what the sun and the moon were doing. They were sensitive to what was going on in the earth. How all the high points are used, All the high points in the landscape are used. They all have something on them. And because high points seem to be energy comes up onto the high points, onto the hilltops. Okay, they're called Saint Michael. Saint Michael is the patron saint of high points, and a lot of them are called Saint Michael. The major humulus in Krnak it's called Saint Michael's tumulus, tumulus Saint Michel, and the like the moon Saint Michel, you know, and these these high points are all integrated. And what's astounding, you see is that, and this is what's mind blowing and what makes it difficult to people, for people to kind of embrace it because it's possible to go to one site and dowse and feel the energy. And but when you have hundreds of sites that are all linked together, Okay, they are all linked, and it's not possible to understand things by just studying one site. It's you know, you can understand what's going on that particular site as far as earth energies and underground war and orientational things are concerned, but you have to know what other sites this is linked to. I can take people on site and say, now, this site is linked to such and such a site. It's corridor is pointing for example, this this Dolman, it's corridor is pointing to another dormant. And I get people to put their hands like that down there and they can feel their hands tingling, Oh, in the dormant on the lines between the dolmens.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean that it could be like a mile or away.
Speaker 2: You have a dolmin with a corridor corridor is pointing to another dolmen, and if you go along the line between those two dorments, you can actually feel the line of energy which is running between them.
Speaker 3: See that's huge. That is really huge. You know that one of the things that you haven't brought up is any kind of light anomalies or light phenomenon or energy phenomenon in Karnak that's been recorded, you know. And I'm sure if this is a big battery or a big energy center of some kind that's been marked by the ancestors, there's probably all kinds of unusual phenomenon, even perhaps theos and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I do have videos. I do have videos, but I share them more privately because it's a totally different subject and I don't want things to get to mixed up. I want people to sort of understand that there is science behind this, right, that these monuments were actually placed, and that the ancients who did this, whoever did this, understood how the planet Earth, how planet Earth works. They understood how it works. They considered it to be a kind of body, and they understood where sensitive places were. And yes, and so there's a science behind it. And what I've been trying to do is to show that science because because lots of theories, people have all sorts of theories, and I believe this, and I believe that, and what I want to show is that you don't have to believe things. You can check up on them. Everything I show, which I use on Google Earth, I show over long distances relationships between sites which are precise to one hundredths of the degree using this specific geometry.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the check up. Let's talk about the foundation of this documentary, which is the three four five triangle, as you explain it, because this is a theme that is carried from the beginning to the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I pointed out that the three four five triangle was considered to be the most sacred form in Egypt. Herodotus mentions that the Egyptians considered it to be similar to the very nature of the universe, so that positions the idea, and they placed Asais was three, Isis was four, and Horus was five, Okay, and so it was considered to be very important. And what I discovered many years ago, well I didn't actually discover this. Somebody else discovered this. I read about this in an old book from nineteen thirty five. Somebody wrote about this, that the solstices were orientated on a three four five triangle. Readen in a little book written by a guy, and he said these solstice angles, you know, like so at equinoxes, the sun rises and sets on the east west line. And then according to where you are on Earth, according to your latitude, then the movement of the sun on the horizon over the year can be greater or smaller. The closer you get to the equator, the smaller the Earth's movement. So there's little difference between the length of the days in winter and summer. Whereas when you go much further north, if you go up to Sweden, then you can actually have the midnight sun where you get the day's were to night all the time and day all the time, and the angle of the sun on the horizon changes enormously according to the latitude. And so when I read this right at the beginning, when I first moved here, because I was really really there was no explanation about the Carnack alignments. Really, and when I first moved here, I didn't move here because of that. I moved here for other reasons. And when I discovered them, and when I heard what was being said about them, this is ridiculous. You know, who's going to believe this? You know there must be some other sort of reason. So seeing as I was a maths guy, I've always liked solving problems, so I put myself to solving this one and took me, you know, many, many many years to start opening into it. But basically, so I read that the solstice angle at the latitude of Karnak was a three four five triangle, and that really got me thinking because either people had come there on purpose knowing that this place had this specific characteristic, So what does this mean? Basically, what it means is that if you look at say sunrise on summer solstice, it's easy then to trace an angle when you see the sun rising at its most northerly position and the day is the longest twenty first of June, you see the sunrise and you mark that axis. Then if you then take a three four five triangle, so you can get a rope which you split into three parts, four parts and five parts. If you put the five parts along your solstice angle, then three will be north south and four will be east west. So you can perfectly determine that the cardinal directions at the latitude of Karnak like that, whereas it's very difficult different at other latitudes, it's very difficult to know exactly what's exactly east west. It's difficult. It's not an easy thing because the sun moves very fast that the equinox is. It's not an easy thing to do with great precision, whereas there it's very easy to do. And then I discovered that monuments were built using that. So there's a rectangle called the Krucunot rectangle, the Krucuno rectangle in plan, which is a rectangle with three units by four units, and it's diagonal. It's orientated on the cardinal directions, and it's diagonals point towards the sunrises and sunsets at winter solstice and summer solstice. So if you stand in the middle, you can watch the sunrise and set all through the year inside that rectangle.
Speaker 3: That why that matter, though, Howard? Why why would they build these megalists to track the solstices and what was the importance of that.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't believe that. I'd think that they knew about it before they moved there. Okay, yes, I think yes. I don't think it was local people who suddenly realized that this was the three four five triangle. I don't think that because this same principle can be found all over the world. And in my next film, I'll be showing that ti one Aku for example, Right, how exactly the same principles are used in tijuan Aku as those used in kanak In and and these principles are universal, And so I don't think that these were local. I think people moved a lot in the past. People moved around a lot.
Speaker 3: My point though, is my question though, is this is sacred geometry, and this three four five triangle measures a unit of space that must be sacred length like you call it. You call it the garden of Eden. Well, there must be space, must be a place that that place is marked because it is the most harmonic yeah, for biology, for humans, animals and plants to live.
Speaker 2: Not only biology, but consciousness. Okay, so I believe that the principle of sacred space, it's not that I believe. I mean, that's what it's about. The principle of sacred space is that it helps people raise their level of consciousness. That's what it's all about. When people go into church, normally, they don't behave in the same way as when they're outside. Normally, they're not supposed to, right, and and a sacred space is linked to recreate a kind of harmony in your function and help you to attain relationships with higher levels of consciousness, things that exist on a higher level. And so it's not just about being in good health. I mean, being in good health is important, but it's also about opening your mind to higher things. That's why they call sacred spaces. It's their linked. This is all very interesting. I've been working on this for years and I've tested it. I haven't put any of this in the film, but I've done all kinds of testing on people who spend time in these monuments. I've done measurements with actual material that measures negative ions, for example, and how you can get high density of negative ions in these dolmens, much higher than what you're getting outside, And how radioactivity inside the monuments is lower than outside, so that inside these monuments radioactivity is actually being transformed into negative irons, so things that something which could be seen as negative and destructive for the human body becomes something which is positive for the human body. But I think that is a side effect. I believe that is a side effect, and that these places are not built as sort of healing places. I believe that they are sacred spaces and they're built for raising consciousness. So I talk about that in the film because in the Hebrew Bible, or what we call the Old Testament, there is the first writing about sacred space, and it's God himself in the Old Testament who actually talks to Moses and says, if you build this building, the Tabernacle, exactly with the according to instructions I'm going to be giving to you, then I will come and dwell in it, okay. So basically what he's saying is that if it's constructed with exactly the correct science, then it will become a sacred space. He will actually dwell in there, okay. So which means whatever you understand by that, but basically it means it becomes a meeting place with things of a higher level, basically. And he gives the instructions and he talks about the cardinal directions. It has to be placed north south, east west, it has to replaced, and the proportions of it is one by three what's called the triple square. And I show how that is the exact u that is the exact angle of the Carnac alignments. Those lines are going right along the diagonal of a triple square which is placed on the car directions. So that's what we have to understand, is that this information that was put down in the Sacred Text many many years ago probably came from a much older origin and it was written down at that time. But it's the remains the small fragments of an ancient science which is linked to something else, in other words, linked to human evolution. And I having studied these megalithic monuments over all these years, then little by little I've been kind of discovering, revealing more and more of the fragments of this ancient science.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and will return shortly with my guest today, Howard Crowhurst, discussing his new documentary Megalists Forgotten World. Will rejoin you shortly. We're highlighting the documentary Megalists Forgotten World this week. The writer director Howard Crowhurst is with us. He has been studying megalists for over forty years and he he has written a number of books. But this documentary is fabulous and I hope each of you can see it. Will give information shortly on how to access for free, a chance to see it for yourself. Would you say that this is all linked to an earlier age. I mean you just gave us a hint of it. Whereas Earth was more of a harmonic people were more in touch with the earth, and through perhaps lost documents or oral traditions, this has been handed down to this Neolithic period and before Neolithic period. Beckley Teppe. I mean, this is why we don't have any blueprints, any writing about this at all, because probably they didn't write. They didn't have any writing. It's an innate ability to understand these sacred sites, right.
Speaker 2: You know, for example, on the walls in the pyramids, on the oldest pyramids in Sakhara, all these engravings showing people making sandals or cutting wheat, there are no engravings showing people building pyramids. Yeah, and it seems rather strange that they would do all these drawings showing all the sort of you know, day to day techniques and nothing showing this incredible structures. And it definitely points to the idea that they didn't build them, that they were already there, and that they they were showing things about their life and not things that had come down from an ancient period. I mean, let's be obvious, if the people from that time had been building the pyramids, then they would have represented it on their drawings like they did all the other stuff. Yeah, but anyway, a lot of quite sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of thes are you know. Graham Hancocks in this new Ancient Apocalypse, he brings up the same story. It's like, there's no record of these earlier people except we likely have physical land based remains. And you know, there's some new theories that some of these temples were likely reused, left empty after the big deluge of the earth or whatever happened, and then reused by the early pre Dynastics, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, exactly, and reuse the doomens we reused as tombs by people who came later, because sacred spaces were very often associated to places where we bury the dead, you know, because those you know, your respect in the ancients. But yes, the thing is, you see, we do have elements of proof. That's what that's what I've been trying to put forward. You see, we do have elements, clear elements of proof that specific high level geometry on a massive scale was being used. I prove on quite a lot of different occasions quite conclusively that the people knew the size of the Earth. Yes, that the size of the Earth is perfectly well known. In my book, I wrote a book called the Megalithic Plan which is in English here right. This book it's I don't have a publisher in the United States for the time being, but it's on Amazon. But it's very expensive on Amazon. But anyway, in this book, I show how on the Giza Plateau, well it's the Great Pyramid and then beside it the Kefrind Pyramid, and their diagonals are aligned. So if you draw the line through those two diagonals, they are aligned. But if you continue that line, you come to an obelisk on the other side of Egypt, on the other side of Cairo, called the Heliopolis Obelisk. Now, nobody ever goes to visit it because it's very heavy traffic. It takes you all day to get there. People get blocked up in traffic jams, it's very hot, there's no so nobody ever goes to visit this obelisk. It happens to be the oldest standing obelisk in Egypt. It was re erected right at the start of the Middle Empire on the spot it had been before that. It was there in the Ancient Empire, and it's still on the same spot. And the first thing that the new pharaoh did when the Middle Empire restarted after the Intermediate Chaos period was to re erect this obelisk which have been smashed. And this obelisk with respect to the pyramids, is exactly at forty five point zero zero degrees according to the cardinal direction. So if you put a point on the obelisk itself, right on the obelisk, you can see it, and you draw that line right down the diagonal of the Great Pyramid, you get exactly two hundred and twenty five point zero zero degrees over a distance of over twenty three kilometers. Wow. Okay, now that is exact to one hundred to a degree, and it goes right down the diagonal of the Great Pyramid. Now, what I show is that that the pyramid is in a square. So the pyramid is a square placed on the cardinal directions. The obelisk comes down the diagonal of that. You could draw a big square which goes from the obelisk in one corner to the corner of the Great pyramid in the other corner right, and that's the size of the square. If you add up the lengths of the size of that square, it is exactly the difference between the circumference of the Earth going through the poles and the circumference of the Earth going through the equator. Wow, exact difference between those two measurements, which shows a perfect precise, perfectly precise knowledge of the size of the Earth. The fact that it's flattened at the poles, and that the exact size of the Earth was perfectly known, and that anybody can check up on that. You know, because on Google Earth you can see the obelisk, you can see the Great Pyramid, you can measure the distance.
Speaker 5: You can you work out that's the diagonal forty five degrees of the square, so you can easily calculate the distance, and then you can find out that it's exactly the difference between those two measurements, which are the major measurements on Earth, the Earth's equator and the Earth's polar circumference.
Speaker 2: So that the merid.
Speaker 3: That obelisk was a very important marker of some.
Speaker 2: Kind, I guess, very very important market. And all the pyramids are linked to it geometrically.
Speaker 3: Never heard of that. How big is this obelisk? Is like half a ton or is it smaller?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a big obelisk. It's twenty meters high.
Speaker 3: Oh it's big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty meters twenty point four meters high. Wow, so it's a very big obelisk. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: There's so much to talk about this documentary. We could go on forever. I want to cover a couple of more points, and then I want to give our listeners the links to see this. You've made it available for free, and I'll let my listeners hear that again for free. The whole documentary is available from start to finish for free, and we'll give you the details shortly. But in this presentation, Howard, you talk about a guy named Alexander Tom who developed the megalithic Yard. What is the importance of the megalithic yard.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a very big question. Yeah, he developed the megalithic Yard statistically. So Alexander Tom was a professor. He was an engineer. He was professor at Oxford University, Bracenose College at Oxford University, and he was considered to be one of the biggest brains in Britain. Okay, he invented the wind tunnel for aviation. Okay, So he was somebody who was a very very well known engineer, but he was Scott and he was also very interested in the megalits and he studied the megalitz as a hobby for many, many years, and he was convinced that there must have been some sort of measurement system, and so he measured. He he was a surveyor, a very very good surveyor. The plan of Stonehenge which is used today is Professor Tom's Plan of Stonehenge. He did a perfect surveyor's job of surveying Stonehenge, and he surveyed over six hundred megalithic stone circles. Talk about that in the British Isles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, six hundred.
Speaker 2: Measured them all with metal tapes, very very precise, and he well, there weren't computers in those days, but he computed with his calculations and he came up with a measurement called which he called the megalithic yard, and which he determined statistically to be in meters eight point zero point eight two nine meters. And he presented his work to the British Statistical Society in nineteen fifty five. They asked him to reorganize the data in a certain way. They wanted him to separate the monuments in Scotland and Wales and do things, which he did. He then represented the data and the British Royal Society of Statisticians actually validated his megalithic yard and said that it could not possibly be accidental. Unfortunately, although it was proven to be existing, that didn't fit in with the archaeologist's ideas of the first peasant farmers and all this stuff, and so basically they just squeezed him out.
Speaker 6: So he's an engineer, he's a professor, he was head of professor, he was the leading professor at Oxford University.
Speaker 3: So because it didn't follow the archaeological narrative of our ancient past, his theories were not validated.
Speaker 2: No, no, they were validated by the Statistical Society and then they were squeezed out of archaeology.
Speaker 3: What does that mean we squeezed out?
Speaker 2: Well, they just stopped talking about it. And then somebody who was much less of a brain than Professor Tom came up with some sort of stupid reason to say that he'd made a mistake somewhere and they invalidated it, which was it was obviously, obviously, you know, a botched up thing. Professor Tom was a very a very honest man, and very honest and intelligent man, and he certainly did not make massive mistakes as is suggested. So he came up with this megalithic yard of zero point eight two nine. Now when he came to Karnak, he'd never been to Karnak, And the BBC did a documentary about Professor Tom and his megalithic yard in nineteen seventy one with Magnus Magnuson on a program called Chronicle. And to do that documentary, they brought him to Karnak so he could check up in Karnak in the alignments to see if he discovered his megalitic guard, and sure enough he did. The rectangle I talked to about the Kuruculer rectangle, which is oriented on the sausage. The three four five triangle is thirty by forty by fifty megalitic yards. It's a three four five triangle by thirty by forty by fifty megalitic guards. So that was absolute conclusive proof. But no, that was not good enough, but he actually managed to refine his measurement for the megalitic yard in Karnak. He said it was zero point eight two nine three plus or minus zero point zero zero zero four. Okay, basically is average measurement with zero eight two nine three. And I have managed to make it even more precise since and I have defined it as zero point eight two nine four four, and I have shown how exactly ten thousand of those units separate a specific stone which has the measurement of the megalithic yard on it, from the giant standing stone. The base of the giant standing stone, it is exactly eight nine hundred eight two hundred and ninety four point four meters between those two stones with is exactly ten thousand megalithic yards. So the and I mean this could go on for some time. I've done a video on my YouTube channel called the World's Oldest measure where I go into this and much greater detail, and where I show an engraving on a stone in an old tumulus and Karnak where you can actually find a megalithic yard engraved on the stone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, really, so it was he just rediscovered a unit of measure that had been in place for a while.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, yeah, he rediscovered it statistically, but it was definitely used. I've shown it in all kinds of different usages. But this goes a lot deeper because it wasn't the only measurement that was used.
Speaker 3: Is he recognized by the Egyptological community as somebody who rediscovered this unit of measure?
Speaker 2: No, I say he's been squeezed out. Oh, he's considered he's considered to be a kind of pseudo scientist, although he was an engineering professor from ox for University. It's really quite astounding, you know.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we've seen things like that.
Speaker 3: It seems to be pretty prevalent right now. The documentary is called Megalis Forgotten World. My guess today has been Howard Crowhurst. Ah, what would you like the viewer to get from this documentary? And of course it's one of two. Perhaps you have another one after that. We don't know how energetic you are, but what would you like.
Speaker 2: The view You have to find the money for the second one. I have to find the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, well get you know, get a crowdfunding and we'll post it. But talk about Howard talk about your intent for the viewer. The message you would like to convey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'd like to convey is the fact that you don't have to think ariz about the existence of high culture and high knowledge in the far distant past. We actually have proof of it. We have proof of it, and modern technology like satellites, GPS's computers, modern technology is enabling us now to measure that and to understand it in a way that we couldn't possibly have done thirty or forty years ago. Right, Okay, So we have to wake up to that. We have to wake up to the fact that what was seen as kind of theory is not theory. It can be proven. And I put forward in the film a lot of elements of proof showing with the monuments, with the stones, showing the geometry, the precise angles, precise to one hundred degree, showing all the proof of it that people can actually check up on. And so that's what I would like to get across, is the fact that you don't have to believe this stuff. You should check up on it. And when you check up on it for yourself, then you realize just how outstanding it is. You know, when you draw a line between two things and you get the exact angle and the exact measurement. Then you realize that you don't have to believe this, you can actually just see it, and that changes things. That changes things because you don't have doubt. You see, there's no doubt anymore because you actually conceive the things, you can check up on it. It's not theory. So people often talk to me about my theories, and I said, and op theories, this is fact. These are all facts. And actually, you know, I could say an awful lot more about my findings and things I've understood through them, which I don't say because I just want people. I don't want people to reject my work from things I hypothesize. I want them to check up on the facts what I found out. Though apparently what I found out is that a lot of people don't have the sort of basics to be able to do that. So in the film, I in the film, I put out a lot of basics. I expleep I explain what cardinal directions are, what's the difference between magnetic north and geographical north? And I explain a lot of things which I deem necessary to explain and I do animation, and I try and make it as fun as possible, because what I want is for people to underst done for themselves. I don't want them to believe things. I want them to understand for themselves. That's the very important thing. When you understand something for yourself, then no one can take it away from you.
Speaker 3: Right now, the documentary is extremely well done, and you have made it quite accessible to everybody with the explanations that you give, not only for this sacred geometry in this right angle, but also just measurements in general. The animation that supports that is excellent, so really, really excellent, and we're looking forward to the part two. When do you think it's going to be out, Howard.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm working on quite a lot of other things. I'm pushing out a lot of videos on my YouTube channel, on my Patreon page, putting out a lot of videos to do all the to show the kind of principles and details so that people will be ready for the next film. Basically, so, I don't know. I would say in the next couple of years the next film will be out.
Speaker 3: It takes time, okay for those of you who want to see next time, it takes time and money. Those of you who want to see Megalists Forgotten World, you can either go to Earth Ancient's Facebook page and see it on either the international or the group page, or you can go directly to the YouTube channel and look up Howard Crowhurst at cr ow hr st. He's got his own channel. You can find it there and it's roughly an hour and thirty minutes is the time that I discovered. And Howard give us your website and other ways to contact you.
Speaker 2: Well, website is Howard Crowhurst dot com. That's easy, okay, So Howard Crowers dot com. You've got all the the links to the videos. It's the best place to go because you get links to books, books and videos, and you have even my email address if you want to contact me for some reason. I can't guarantee that I will answer fast to everybody, but yeah, yeah, I try. Yeah, so I would say, Howard Crowers dot com is a good, good thing. And then they're all the links. I have a link tree, and so if you go there, we'll then link to all the different all the different places.
Speaker 3: So you've expended a great deal of energy for this YouTube channel. Are you on Instagram? With photographs. Are you on Facebook with stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, I yeah, I've been on Facebook for many years with a personal page, but a lot of it's in French. Right, it's blocked to five thousand people. So I've started a new Facebook page in English which I use make it in English, which is not a personal page, though I can build up followers on that, so I do post stuff on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, fantastic. Well, I want to tell you if Earth the Ancients give out an award, I would give you a Best of show for your documentary. It's well done, it's excellent, and I was extremely impressed and informed. So congratulations on that.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, well, hey, thank you for joining me. I really appreciate it, and I want to have you come back and talk about Karnak the books called TwixT Heaven and Earth, and I found out just an amazing book. So I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Yeah, my pleasure.
Speaker 3: I rarely have time to watch documentaries all the way through, but this one was so well done and so compelling, and the sites that he visits are just amazing that I watched the whole one hour thirty minute presentation from start to finish, and it was you got to see it's very well done. It's Netflix level stuff. And I'm working right now to help him get the word out because it wasn't really well released in the United States or anyplace else other than parts of Europe and France. I mean, it had a major unveiling in France, and you know, it's tough because the budgets are such that if you don't have a huge marketing budget, then it's hard to get it out there. But I want to do my thing, and it's free, and if you want to see it, you can go to You can do two things. You can go to Facebook and see it there. I'll have it posted on the Earth Ancients page. Or you can go to YouTube and go to Howard Crowhurst c R O W h U r ST and go to his page and scroll down. You'll see it there and it's entirety except that it has advertising. And if you want to avoid the ads, you can go to his Patreon page. Just type in go to Patreon p A T R E O N. You can go to his page type in Howard Crowhurst and you can just sign up and be a Patreon and you'll see the He'll give you access to the version of the documentary that doesn't have ads, so but I really urge you to see it. It's very very well done. He uses drones with cameras to capture a lot of the long alignments in Karnak and in other parts of the world. He's he's in Bolivia at Tiwanaku and covers that aerial as well as well. So it's very well done, very professional, and of course now that we know how, we're going to have it back later this year to talk about Karnak. His book TwixT Heaven and Earth, which is a collection of photographs taken over a period of thirty years showing the various alignments, the equinoxes and the solstices, the sunsets, the moon rises and so forth and so on, just to give you a visual to show you the visual evidence of how these megalists work. This is really amazing that this is coming up now, because again most archaeologists do not refer to these as anything more than just Neolithic people dumping these rocks in various places. This is very very important material and as he mentioned, as we talked about the Professor Alexander Tom developed the Megalithic Yard and began measuring these sites. So this is important. This is very good to have as your reference material as these programs keep getting more involved. And it's funny because we're finding more and more people who are associated with megalists and what they are all about. Now this covers the gamut, as you can imagine, so stay tuned for more. So that was fun. Hey, we are promoting and featuring and sponsoring Graham Hancock, who will be in the United States in April to do a talk. This is a one time event. He's only going to be in the United States once this year, April nineteenth to the twentieth. He'll be in Sedona, Arizona. For more information, go to worldviewsmedia dot com. It's Worldviews with a Z media dot com. To see the entire show. We're giving away a pair of tickets. If you would like to be considered, send me an email, send it to Earth Ancients for you dot com and I will put you in the raffle. Will raffle the tickets off in March before we leave for the trip on Repanui, and you have a chance.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: This is a special talk on the past it's a two day program. Tickets are around three point fifty a piece. They're not cheap, but it is worth seeing him. If you ever have a chance to see Graham Hancock live, you should do it. His presentations are just profound. They're very good. Again, Graham Hancock, Sedona, Arizona, April nineteenth through twentieth. If you want to be considered for the Raffle, send me a email at Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com and we will put you in the drawing to see who wins. I want to mention also, Earth Ancients is doing a tour in Turkey. It's our June Grand Turkey Tour number two June twenty second through July second. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash Tours. This is filing up fast. This is a solid eleven days of sites that includes Quebecley Teppee, Carahanteppee, Darren Kuru, Cappadocia and so much more. We really pack it in. We take a bus. It is five star champagne tour for a beer budget. I'll tell you it really is. We really make it worth your while. Again. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com, Forward Slash Tours. You'll see the banner for Turkey. Click it you'll get all the details. Hey, and finally, for this show, I could really use your help. You know, it takes a lot of energy and expense and teamwork to pull these podcasts together. If you're listening to Destiny Earth Ancients, we got an Earth Ancients special edition coming up next week, and we'd really like you to become a subscriber. For as little as five dollars a month, you can support the work we do here on these podcasts. And to become a subscriber, go to Patreon dot com, Forward Slash Earth Angents and become a subscriber. It really helps. Five ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars a month really really is supportive. We have some presence for you for thank you in the form of digital books PDF. Some of them are some of the more digital books from many of our guests on the program. They've graciously allowed us to post these just for the Patreon members who are subscribing to the program. So again, to become a subscriber of Earth Ancients, Destiny and the Special editions programs, go to Patreon. That's PA t R e o N dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. They deduct it from your ATM or your credit card. You don't even think about it. Five, ten, fifteen, even twenty bucks makes a huge difference. So help us out. Really appreciate anything you can give us. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, Howard Crowhurst, coming to us from France. As always, the team of Gail tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock, all right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 2: Protection Protect, Protection, Protect, detect Protect Cott