Speaker 1: Five o five at FTY five k r C the talk station. Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Some say.
Speaker 3: A vacation.
Speaker 4: And that's the way the news goes.
Speaker 1: Indeed, a doodle, it is Tuesday. Brian Thomas, right here, glad of you. Good to see Joe's treker WHEREY belongs right there in the executive producer booth. And a beautiful rundown. Thanks again to Joe Strecker, executive producer for putting together the guests for the morning show, which included doctor Stanley Ridgley with his book Dee I exposed about that. That's perfect timings considering the actions by the cincinn Public Schools UH refusing to sign on to try administration demand to dismantle DEI in the Cincinni Public Schools among other public schools nationwide. Get to that shortly here, But DEI expose putting the spotlight on the big con of diversity, equity and inclusion, and it is a scam. What else is coming up? In power Youse? Seminar Jude Kessler Birth of the Beatles? How about that? How the Beatles became a band? And when I saw that on the rundown, it was like, isn't it strange twenty twenty five. We're still talking about the Beatles. Obviously a profoundly influential band, no question about that. I cannot deny it. In I like the Beatles well enough, I suppose. Anyway, what else is coming up in the Five Jersey Morning Show. It is Tuesday, so we do the inside scoop today, Brightbart News immigration expert Neil Monroe. We'll talk about the new executive order ensuring truck drivers speak English, as well as border security and Donald Trump's enjoying at least he's got some I know was his numbers of drop, but he is enjoying some high favorability rate for the crackdown on the border and his deportation policies. Something else we can get to here. And Daniel Davis deep Die with the latest on Russia and Ukraine, and apparently Trump's hard working, working hard with trying to get Zelensky to sit down or at least agree to some kind of peace deal with Vladimir Putin. Putin putting a strike, a pause in the in the war for three days or something like that. It's kind of like the Easter pause. We'll do a ceasefire for three days. And I'm not sure if it's in order to get the ducks in a row. Maybe to sit down and talk a little bit more about negotiating resolution. Looks like Crimea is now in the hands of Russia permanently, at least from all things I've been able to read. It's obviously a constant state of flux. Just be nice to have that war over. Yeah, Russia declared a three day ceasefire in Ukraine for the World War two victory Day. All right, you could probably just declare it sees fire because it's the day ending, and why if you need a justification for it, may as well be the end of World War two. Let us see that. Also, Irani shield coming on are ask the expert. We'll talk about that. Figure out why that's a great product. If you feel like Colin, feel free to do so. Five and thirty seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T Funds, speaking of doctor Stanley Riginally, this book de I exposed since our public schools will not sign a letter from the Trump administration asking school districts to eliminate diversity, equity inclusion policy initiatives and k through twelve schools, just so you know where your kids are going and what they're up to. So apparently, the recently Department of Education sent letters to education organizations local districts to get them to certify that they will comply with the Trump administration's interpretations of civil rights law, and not complying could cost the district's federal funding. There's your threat. Remember, for all those who advocate federal funding as a means of altering state behavior, here you go, new times, new administration. Federal dollars come with strings attached. I don't like it, You don't like it. Just depends on whose ox is getting gored. Well, how about not attaching strings to federal dollars When it comes back to the states, who's center to the federal government in the first place? Anyway, According to the Department of Oppressed Release, federal financial assistance is a privilege, not right. When state education commissioners accept federal funds, they agree to abide by federal anti discrimination requirements. Right and as far as since I public schools are concerned. According to Policy Matters Ohio, it would represent a twenty two percent funding loss from its budget. Can they deal without that money?
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Late last week, apparently three cases federal judges paused the administration's effort to cut off money from public schools with DEI programs. Talking with WCPO reporting on this one, since a Public School said in a statement, CPS has not signed the Reminder of Legal Obligations letter, which is initial cap and all that that's what the letter is called, issued by the US Department of Education on April third. Since a public Schools is well aware of its legal obligations under Title six of the Civil Rights Act in nineteen sixty four and the constitution and laws of the United States and state of Ohio. So since our public schools follows the law and will continue to follow the law. That a statement from board President Kareem Moffatt, who went on to say the district's policies, programs, and activities do not discriminate against students on the basis of race or any other protective characteristics. CPS did not sign the letter because the district policies and programs are supportive and welcoming to all students. Okay, you don't discriminate, and I guess the trouble administration and its interpretation of the Title six if you're in if you have DEI programs, then you are discriminating. I think that's that whole merit versus equity kind of argument. Have you demonstrated merit? Are you able to pass the subject matter? Are you able to advance to the next grade. Well, a lot of school districts don't give a rip about that, and they will take in factors such as race and you know, socioeconomic disparities in order to advance students and be on the grounds that well, it's unfair to hold them back. I guess I don't know why else you would advance a child who hasn't learned the subject matter or can't demonstrate competence in any particular area of the subject matter, that you would allow them to move forward to the next grade or give them a passing grade when they can't pass the test. Someone give me an argument as to why that's appropriate. I mean, the further you move along under that system, the further you fall behind. It's like, you gotta go take algebra one before you can go take algebra two. Why Because algebra two deals with the continuation of the building blocks of the subject matter you learned in algebra one. I mean, if I miss something on this, we live in a crazy world, but any of that. One CPS parent, Katie Elliott, was speaking with WCPO about this, and I thought this was a rather unusual statement. She said, I think the letter apparently is out of touch. I think it's out of touch. She has two children who attend Pleasant Risk Montissori. She said, she's aware of the financial risk of district my face, but hope CPS stands by its decision. So it makes me sad that the leaders of our nation think that that's the solution. If you're gonna be moan in the performance of public schools and then threaten to take away their funding, a lot of institutions that I thought wouldn't have caved have been caving. No, it's not about the performance of the public schools. It's what they're teaching in the public schools and DEI policies and initiatives. I guess I definitely have a relationship to the performance of public schools. But I think another fundamental underlying layer on all this is that these schools are spending too much time dealing with social justice and activism versus you know, spending time teaching core subject matters my perception anyway. Anyway, she said she hopes people with deep enough pockets can step in to fill the gap from federal funding. Joe, are you gonna make a donation and contribution to funded since a public schools if they lose federal funding? Never? I don't know how deep Joe's pockets are, but I can see that being the reaction from the vast majority of folks. Are you kidding me? Have you seen my property tax bill? Hell? Already fund enough money enough of the school districts of expenditures and needs. I'm not going to write an additional check to cover the gap from their refusal to sign on to this administration strings attached obligation. Well, go ahead and make a stand. May come with significant consequences anyway. Oh and by the way, Kentucky, sorry, I know you asked for an extension on the real ID deadline, but they're not going to give it to you. The Trump administration said there will need be no real ID exceptions. Now need a real ID. It's May seventh is the deadline to get one. Are you not going to be able to fly unless you have a passport or a military ID? So beginning May seventh, passengers will need real IDEA or another acceptable form of identification according to the TSA again, passport military idea or real ID. Transportation Secretary Administration TSA spoke this person said, non compliant passengers may expect wait times or additional measures at airports. If you're an illegal alien without a real IDEA. The only way you'll be able to permit the flies if you're self deporting. So they made an exception for illegal immigrants in our country so they can get on a plane and go back home. Kentucky lawmakers and Kentucky's Transportation Committee Chair Jimmy Hignan and twenty seven other Senate leaders sent I led at Homeland Security Secretary of Christy Nome asking for an extension because they have concerns among Kentuckians who are still unable to access drivers licensing services due to limited appointment availability and long lines for walkins. Now, real ID got implemented by the Bush administration, and it's been kicked down the road quite a few times. But isn't this I don't want to be critical with my friends in the Commonwealth, but aren't they asking for an extension Because Kentucky's Bureau motor vehicles. I guess which processes these licenses aren't operating efficients efficiently. Kentuckians who are still unable to access drivers licensing services due to limited appointment availability and long lines for walkings. That would be at the Bureau motor Vehicles, which are run by the state. So maybe you need to oil up the machine at the bureaum Motor Vehicles or DMV or whatever they call it in Kentucky. Anyway, one of the Higden that's going back to his day and the simple requests to protect Kentuckians from bureaucratic burdens. Rural residents, seniors and families still have hurdles in front of them, and a lot of the cases may not be aware of their options. Said, only about forty percent of our residents have a real ID, But I would like more time to keep Kentuckians understand that they may not need a real ID. Kentucky has made a good faith effort, but we just aren't there yet. Well, no, says the Trump administration. So I don't get the issue. I know a lot of people don't like the real ID generally and conceptually speaking, but it is long on the books. They've already told you the deadline was coming. You had like years to prepare for the deadline and get the information out to your citizens and act responsibly as an elected official and say, hey, like it or not. If you plan on flying, you're gonna need one of these things. So it's in play. Five seventeen fifty five krs to the talk station five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on eight and t funds. But for to give me a coll you got something on your mind, particular subject matter.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I love hearing from you. I'll be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 8: Are you.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Is your ten and nine first warning weather forecasts. We've got some showers and storms likely one pm to five pm. I have a high eighty today, apparently overnight there'll be a lull in precipitation. Had partly cloudy Skuy's and are dropped at fifty nine. Mostly cloudy tomorrow, best chance to showers of the storm after six pm. Seventy four overnight scattered storms sixty two for the low, and then it'll stay warm on Thursday, highest seventy nine quote, storms still lurking and thunderstorms in them hours seventy one degrees right now if you bought kearseity talk station. It's amazing how the weather forecast changes by the minute, right, Joe, yesterday, We're gonna have rain NonStop from six pm today through the rest of the week. I know your opinion on weathers. It's the safest mind. Yeah, not to this nine. I don't think anybody ever has it down one hundred percent. Ever, it's like reading tea leaves. Just don't put your you know this. You know they say online gambling for the weather, you like, lay odds on whether the forecasters will get it right, you know, put it. Make it as a component of sports betting, you know, like weather betting the house will win five one, three, seven, eight two three.
Speaker 5: Talk.
Speaker 1: Let's see what Mississippi James is got going on today. Welcome back to Mississippi James. It's always good to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, doctor Brian. Now I have a new prologue, and I start off with I come in peace. I love everybody, and there's nothing you can do about it. I like that, and I took that from two other local guys here. I just put it together but made it mine, okay, and one of them approve of it. The other one I hadn't talked to him, So I'm sort of like, what do you call it when you steal somebody else language?
Speaker 1: Yeah, appropriation? No, well you know, naturally, No, it's a I think you're you're, you're, you're. It's sort of a salute when you you're giving them. You're using their language, but you're using it favorably, which is a compliment to them. It reminds me that David will Rogers. I never met a man I didn't like, and I always interpreted that. It's not like he liked every single person he met. But if you're meeting someone for the first time, you should go in with exactly what you said. I never met a man I didn't like. I didn't walk up to someone and immediately say I don't like you before you get a chance to meet him. Once you meet him, then you can make an informed determination of whether you like him or not.
Speaker 3: There you go, Yeah, you were speaking on the Yeah, okay, and you said it was a scam. Now I tell you what, if you take it back in compartment lize and take a snap snapshot of it why it was created. It was beneficial when it was created in a small segment to repair a hip some of the damage that was done. But when it becomes successful and more people jump on that bandwagon and it's like, well okay, we need some of this. Well yeah, you get large loses his personal meanings and it just get out there as an economic gain. So it's like sucking off and I'm using, Hey, that's for his cab to come there. But if a goat come there and all other kind of animals come there and.
Speaker 1: Suck off, well, just hold on Mississippi, James, because you just got a dump button from Joe. I was getting ready to hit it myself. You can't use that word because of the FCC the T word that you use, So you lost about a minute and a half of your point in commentary that you're making. So just a warning to my listeners and to you, James. I know you don't know what the rules are, but you got to really mind your p's and q's when you're using a different you're using your choices of words. Okay, okay, okay, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cannot say bris well, yes, yes, that's what you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you made the I think people get the point you were making, so we don't need to dwell out at this point.
Speaker 3: James, Okay, well that's just analysis of animal king, all right.
Speaker 6: I guess you know a certain thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I suppose the reason I may be boiled it down to scam is that I think most people are offended by the whole idea of adversity equity inclusion because quite often it boils down to hiring someone or putting someone in a position who is not the best candidate for it. They're a whole room full of people, and there's someone that's got a resume a mile long. They're articulate, they're well spoken, they're knowledgeable about whatever subject matter they're being hired for. They're the best candidate. Black, white, Asian, doesn't matter. That's the person you're supposed to hire because they're the best qualified for the job. When DEI kicks in, it's like, no, no, no, no, there's not enough of this particular color person or this particular type of person. I don't see any LGBTQ members in the mix of people working for the company you need to hire that person because they fill in a check box for a certain category. The DEI thinks that we need mixed into the situation, whether it's teachers or corporate positions or whatever. That is getting rid of the concept of merit in favor of well, something that many perceive to be unfair and in some cases racist. You're hiring someone because of the color of their skin rather than their merit, their ability, their competence for the particular position. That's the point about DEI, and I think that's why a lot of people rejected, and a lot of people within the you know, the black community, I mean, considering it's quite often we're talking about minorities here. They too, people who have earned their positions out of merit are worried that someone is going to look at them and say, well, you're a diversity higher and I've heard that you know you're a diversity higher that what that is saying is you don't deserve the job, You aren't the best candidate for it. You got it because of the color of your skin, which is bad for everybody.
Speaker 3: And that's just good on that side of the argument. But on the other side, we talk about nepotism.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not good. Yeah, I agree with you. If you're hiring someone because you know you're friends with the owner or are you're the son or daughter or relation, and you got the job merely because of that connection, not because of competence, then I would agree that falls into the exact same argument. Yes, that's wrong. Now if the person is the best possible person for the job, like if you grew up, if you're the son of the owner of the company, and you've worked at that company your entire life, your knowledgeable skill and you can manage it, and you're in a good position to be the person in charge, then it's not a nepotism Higer, It's a competence hire. You've demonstrated merit and ability. So not all cases where you have a relationship hire is it nepotism. But in cases of true nepotism, are they're only being hired because of the connection with the hiring person, then you're right, same thing. That's why I am you know why. That's where my position on DEI comes from, but falls into the same category, James, I really believe that, and watch your language, my friend, You're always welcome to call the morning show. I like your position at the outset. Take care. It's five twenty eight fifty five care see detalk station. Plump type plumbing. You're gonna love plumb type plumbing because well, they know you deserve better, and that's why they provide you with better, better treatment, better service, great pricing, no service fees, free estimates. Locally owned and operated serving the Tri State area. Outstanding plumbers. They enjoying a plus with a better business per because of their well outstanding work they do. You got some pump problem a lot of the rain of late, although we have been a little dry spell here, rain's coming back in. But if you got a problem with you some pump, call plumb type plumbing. Maybe your water pressure is not right. It's like some days you like really low pressure and kind of scratching your head over that slower clog drings and the number one Tri State installer of tankless water heaters end of hot water. No no more cold showers. Tankless systems heat the water on demand. It's just one constant stream of hot water. As long as the hot water tap is on, you're gonna get hot water. It's pretty cool. Plus they're real space savers. Why by yourself one hundred gallon freestanding tank system. When you have this little box hanging on the wall that provides all this limit unlimited hot water. They're really cool. It's an amazing tencho logical leap and they last a lot longer than your traditional tank system. So great for growing families. And they're plump tied to the folks to rely on for that waterline repair, you know, trenchless sewer line repair and replacement. They do it all. So give them a call five one three seven two seven tight t t E five one three seven seven eighty four eighty three on you online. You'll find them at plumbtight dot com. Uh channel line for forecasts. Let's see here storms develop late morning hours for central Indiana, but that's gonna make its way over here. Showers and storms are likely today in the area between one and five pm GUS up to thirty miles prior with the wind as well high of eighty overnight low of fifty nine. There'll be a lull in the precipitation mostly Totty's guys tomorrow at that best chance of showers and storms after six pm seventy four for the high overnight low of sixty two was scattered storms and staying warm on Thursday, thunderstorms in the evening hours. High of seventy nine right now seventy one degrees above. Krc DE Talk Stations five thirty two coming up with a five thirty three fifth about CARCD Talk Stations, Local Story five and three, seven four nine, fifty eight two three Talk and of course fifty five KARCA dot com Vieting get a chance to listen live to Christopher smitheman described by my friend Jeffrey as red hot.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I said he was white hot yesterday. He was all agitated accountability and responsibility. So I got the podcast at you five caresee dot com Monday Monday and also Dustin Dunbar's book You're Doing Great and other lies. Alcohol told me so recovery expert he is, having seen it, been there and done that. Kind of a nice guy too. I enjoyed our conversation. Coring Township mom said she is scared after somebody fired bullets that just hit under her bedroom window while she was sleeping there with her nine year old daughter. Police responded to shots fired in the area of Stadium Drive and Deshler Drive around eleven thirty pm on Sunday. According to the incident report, officers recovered shellcasing from the area and one home was struck by gunfire. Vehicle at a neighboring residence also struck. Spoke from for the township Helen Tracy Nora and speaking with Fox nineteen, said we did have a shooting around the time last night. There were no injuries. It's an active investigation, so it's too soon to tell if the house was targeted. Kashia Phillips that she called nine one one when they woke up to the gunshots in and around their home. A bullet came through my front door and hit my living room wall. She said. A bullet had just below my bedroom window where my child and I were sleeping. Jeez, louiez idiots with guns and maybe an indication that hemlon. Kuty Prosecutor Countie Pillage is I was going to take a hardball approach with crime. Fifteen year old boy charged with murdering a twenty five year old man in Coryville could face charges as an adult. Hemion County Prosecuter County Pillage. Talking with WCPOS, she said, so it starts with my office requesting the bind over and then the judge having a brief hearing and then having an investigation to a lot of different aspects of the child's record as well as their behavior. Could take about forty five days to go through the process. Teen facing charges in adult court, something the family of Kylie Merrick called for back in April thirteenth. Merk's sister Katie, even though this kid is fifteen years old, he needs to be charged an adult. You know why he was sitting outside a liquor store as an adult. He had a gun as an adult, So why isn't he charge as an adult? I agree, Lee, Prosecutor Hamlin County, speaking tough WCPOS that the case meets the criteria for potentially charging the suspect as an adult. Billige explained the charges against the teenager where one of the criteria for her office requests of the judge. Court documents show the charges from April twelfth shooting against the team include murder and aggravated murder, which Pillage described as heinous crimes. Well, yeah, that's an easy statement. Get your popcorn out, dear, just as well until they get in the court room. Oh you think she's not gonna stick with that this path, Joe, you think he's gonna go light Ah, the judge, Yeah, there is the need for the judge in the situation, and you may very well be right for the front of judge Silberstein or Silverstein. Probably let the kid ride out. Joe thinks. Jo's betting on one hundred dollars fine and a slap on her wrist. It is five point thirty six fifty five r SE DE talk station. Colin Electric getting tuck to the end of calling the team at Color Electric for all your residential electric needs. They have an A plus with the BBB. They're awesome at what they do, so happy with all the service I've gotten from them over the years of listeners that have a lot on my recommendations to higher culumn. Then they seem to be happy from all accounts, tenure wiring warranty on everything that they do for you. So call them for your whole house generator wiring job, call them for an outlet installation or can lights upgrading your old wiring like if you still have nob in tube, that stuff's old and uh yeah, times have changed dramatically, So wiring up your media room you name an electric project. They'll do it and they cut in. The customer service is absolutely outstanding. Online it's calling c U L E and Color Electric Cincinnati dot Com five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Jen and I says the following about the weather. Showers and storms are likely between one and five pm today, windy conditions, high of eighty apparently nothing going on overnight, all lull and as precipitation drop it at fifty nine tomorrow, mostly cloudy skies. Best chance of rain after six pm seventy four for the high sixty two overnight with scattered short storms and warm storms are still lurking about on Thursday. High at seventy nine Right now seventy one. Time for first traffic from.
Speaker 5: The U see Hout Tramphics Center.
Speaker 9: You see HEALTHWAVEUTH center offers comprehensive obesity caaren advanced sergic coaxpertise called five one three nine three nine twenty two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three. Clean slate down the highways to start off your Tuesday morning. No accidents to deal with, and I'm not seeing any problems northbound seventy five or northbound four seventy one into downtown Chuck Ingraman fifty five KO SA the talk station.
Speaker 1: By forty one. I think about KARCD talk stations DAK stupid, But do have a caller online, so we'll start there. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred e two three talk Bobby, Welcome back to the program. A happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 10: Good morning to you, my friend, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 1: It's on your mind today, Bobby, Well, I'll.
Speaker 10: Tell you what. Since night school systems, I guess they just want to give up about fifty two million dollars because they want to stick with their DEI programs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they claim they comply with the law, but they won't sign on to the acknowledgment that they are not incorporating DEI into their curriculum. So I think that speaks volumes right there.
Speaker 10: Well, maybe they think their opinion is worth about fifty two million dollars. I don't know myself, but.
Speaker 1: Well, the one thing about it, I say, if Trump ultimately succeeds in trying to do or accomplishing this in other words, you'd have your funding denied if you refuse to remove the EI and he prevails in courts in spite of the legal obstacles that are put in his way, then I thinking that this since a published will probably change their mind.
Speaker 10: I think they should, you know, like on the DEI. All they got to do to correct that problem is one thing, just two words and women we selected service, Selected service. All they do is gather information and just add women to it. Well on their information and everything for people.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how selective service comes into what since a public schools has in its curriculum by way of DEI.
Speaker 10: Well, it's a nice jab with them. Let them mose fifty two million dollars in add and add women to the selected service. You know they need to be included too, don't you think I would agree completely?
Speaker 1: Women are perfectly capable of serving a military capacity, not all military capacity law enforcement. Yeah, I know, I'm not going to argue against that. I agree with you completely. Yeah, matter of fact, I think it's it's insulting that women are not included in this lector service sign up requirement. So there you go. Didn't call looking for an argument today, did you Bobby, No, sure, take care of yourself, my friend appreciated over to the stack of stupid if unless you want to call a sham. Doctor charged with killing a mother of two described to cops how his patients started slurring your words and lost consciousness following a botched butt implant removal procedure at his queen's apartment. A's this tradition prompting into panic. How many stories like this have we had over the years, Joe Dozens. Yeah, if you haven't plastic surgery've done in an apartment or a motel six is the case, maybe you're going to potentially die. Philip Oyo's for Runda thirty seven, moments from boarding a flight to Florida a JFKA Airport when police grabbed him March twenty, eight hours after Maria Pana Loza was left brain dead by the illegal nineteen hundred dollars at his Astoria living room, allegedly told cops when he was hauled back to the precinct for questioning, I injected her in the bottom, not his word, I substituted. After I injected her, I knew you were going there, Joe. She started to speak funny, then she stopped speaking, and then she tensed up. He allegedly insisted well, noting Slorge's speech is normal during this type of anesthesia, even though after she tightened up, she didn't respond close quote. She was rusted to the hospital by paramedics and Forn then hastily cleaned up the room and made a bee line for the airport, booking a flight to Florida, all the way to Columbia so he could evade arrest in prosecution because he claimed he was scared that a statement from Queen's assistant attorney Gregory Lassak Junior in court. Outside the courtroom, mother of the deceased blasted her the accused quack as an assassin, calling him a danger to society. Yeah, I'm no no problem with that conclusion either. Court to prosecutors, Feranda admitted to having done the type of procedure that led to this woman's death hundreds of times, telling cops word of mouth has given me my business. I've been practicing in that apartment for a few months, he said, I'm not a licensed doctor here. I understand that I'm not allowed to practice medicine, Prosecutors say. Penalosa went to Foreranda to have implants removed as well, and was led into his living room of the apartment, described as a makeshift operating room, where she was hooked up to an ivy of light a Kane. That is when she began to slur her speech and her body began to tense up and eventually went into cardiac arrest. Don't do that by forty sixty five CARCD talk station and do call Zimmer Heating and Air Conditioning absolutely outstanding of what they do, provide great customer service. These guys know what they're doing at Zimmer, so they can serve us your existing system or if yours has gone belly up. And I apologize for having to go through that because no one wants to have to replace the replace their HVAC system. But it's a great time to do it if you got to do it, because right now you can get a new carrier comfort system from Zimmer Heating and Cooling and save up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars. Zimmer has been at this for a long time, more than seventy five years, keeping area home safe, efficient, comfortable, and they are skilled at what they do. So give Chris Zimmer a call to schedule the appointment or do it online. So here's the number to call them. Five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three online up right end corner on the website easy to schedule appointment. Add to go Zimmer dot com. Fifty five car the talk station not general I says today we get some showers and storms likely between one and five pm. Windy conditions with gusty winds eighty for the high overnight little fifty nine with a lull in the rain. Got mostly body day tomorrow with a chance of storms after six pm seventy four of the high overnight low of sixty two, with more scattered storms and a warm day on Thursday going up to seventy nine degree thunderstorms in the PM hours seventy one Right now traffic.
Speaker 9: Time from the UCL Tramfic Center U see health wait Ball Center offers comprehensible b cdcar in advanced search of coal expertise called five P one three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 5: That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three.
Speaker 9: Highways are doing just fine this morning, no wrecks to deal with and right now, nothing close to a delay.
Speaker 5: Westbound two seventy five.
Speaker 9: Undred ten minutes between Milford and Montgomery East found wide open pants Cole rain over the seven forty seven chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 5: He talks station.
Speaker 1: By thirty Happy Tuesday, right, I I was returning to the stack of stupid. Let's go to Magnolia, Texas for this one and maintenance man accused of showing an elderly woman elude video before propositioning her. Eighty one year old Dorothy Carlton described it as taken aback when her apartment maintenance man, a man described as a twenty five year old guy named Phinis Medford, handed her his cell phone. Carlin speaking with local Carlton speaking with local news. I'm dense, I guess, but I never expected anything. So he hands me his phone and I froze, she told the station. Then he slides back and said, don't you want to touch it? And I said no, And this time I'm frozen. Shocked by the encounter, she expelled the man from her apartment in contact with the police. Magnolia Police detectives charged him with obscene display or distribution, described as a Class C misdemeanor. Medford returned to the apartment complex the following day despite the charge. Another elder resident report of the similar experience with Medford months earlier. Residents and speaking with the news said, he said, I don't want to be awkward, but I just want you to know that I'm into older women and you're very sexy, and if you're interested, let me know what. Wow. Boone County, Kentucky man facing charges after the father of a thirteen year old girl found the man naked on the floor of her bedroom. Corn of Boone County Sheriff' spokesperson twenty year old Parker Kramer Louisville charged with burglary Ravensdomy. According to Major Philip Bridgo. He said, Kramer told detectives that he drove from Louiville to meet the victim at her home. Girl's father told deputies he woke up when he heard noises coming from the daughter's bedroom, walked into the room and found the man lying naked on the floor. Girl's father told the suspect he was calling police and then went downstairs and got a handgun. That sounds like something I do. Ridgards Major Ridgells said The suspect ran out the front door, and the girl's father followed him, firing three shots into the ground. Deputy found a vehicle park on the sidewalk nearbyy with nobody inside. Victims father positively identified the suspect after he was shown a picture from a driver's license which was attached to the vehicle's registration. After searching the grounds from the air, suspect was located by a drone near Mount Zion Road in I seventy five came. He's being held in Boone County Jail where he's being held probably held down by his fellow inmates, but also on a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars cash bond.
Speaker 4: Heeri is the biggest douche of the univer Yeah, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche dom. Good going, douce, your dreams have come true.
Speaker 1: An award that can be shared by this Canton, Ohio woman who was arrested for allegedly slamming an eleven year old's head into a slide and then telling the girl's mother that she hoped the girl died. What happened? Can't Police Department said officers responded to the assault call. Friday Dessante Scott, twenty years old, detained on the scene while she was in an argument with the mother. Paige DeShong Seng, said Scott got into a fight with her eleven year old childhood a park and repeatedly slammed her head off the metal portion of a slide. At least say they have video of the assault. While Scott was being arrested, she told Deshung that she hoped the eleven year old would die. The Sung then ran at Scott. Accord to the rest report, DeShawn arrested in charge of disorderly conduct and obstructing official business. Scott charged with assault and disorderly conduct. The Evolution all right, this probably one of those stories where my wife will probably want to turn the radio off, although I just can't believe what I'm reading, so why not go ahead and read it. We have a man accused of sexually violating a dead body on a Lower Manhattan subway train. Forty four year old Felix Rojas charged with rate nearly three weeks after he allegedly assaulted the body of the dead man on an R train near the Whitehall Street station. According to the York Police Department, victim identified as thirty seven year old George or Jorge Gonzalez, who mysteriously died on the train and was then allegedly targeted by this Rojas pervert. Rojas turned himself into police. Apparently, Gonzalez had borded the subway train about eight pm April eighth, before the suspect got on three hours later. The accused necrophiliac identitally allegedly performed the sickening act on the dead man shortly before midnight. New York Police put out an image of the suspect on the train before and the rest was made. Not immediately clear what led to Gonzalez's death, although his estranged wife said he dealt with alcoholism and cirrhosis. Yeah, sick people out there in the world, folks, no question about it. Five fifty six to fifty five KRCD talk station. Plenty to talk about in the seven o'clock hour, including peak peak heads, f Pete heads, av interesting crackdown on obesity. When you hear the statistics on the condition of America's military, I think you'll probably be a bit concern, as was I. But there's a whole lot more going on the six o'clock hour, plus I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to call. Be right back, covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 6: Every day America's deadline is over.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krc the talk station. Hey, it's six oh five, Come onbout six or six or fifty about KRCD Talk Station Fine Times. Wishing everyone a happy Tuesday and an invitation to stick around all morning here on the morning show. Doctor Stanley originally joins a program in one hour to talk about his book DEI Exposed. Then that'll be followed by Jude Kessler with how are You? Seminar on the Birth of Theles seven point thirty with Jude Kessler, and Inside Scoop with Bright Bar News. It is Tuesday. Would do that every Tuesday eighty five. Today, immigration expert Neil Monroe will talk about the new executive order ensuring truck drivers speak English, as well as border security, and it's just looking at the statistics. I don't care where you are in border security, but it's like Donald Trump just flipped a switch and things magically changed. It was some border official that worked under six different presidential administrations and said this was this was so intentional, considering that even you know, Barack Obama took a lot of steps and efforts to eat deport folks as well as keep the border somewhat measurably secure. Joe Biden, I guess in a moment of sleepiness, someone using the executive Panda in his absence making a decision to open the borders, not enforced border security. So definitely an intentional act when you had, you know, a couple of quarter of a million people coming in over a month, and then it's trickled down to I think maybe you're looking at like ten thousand a month now. So obviously Trump's efforts on the border have just been absolutely amazing, and you didn't need a congressional action on that. Of course, you can't wait around for Congress to pretty much do anything. Inside Scoop of Bright Barton is at eight oh five Daniel Davis Deep Dive. We'll get the latest from retired Lieutenant Colonel Davis on Russia Ukraine situation, Will there ever be peace? And Rhino Shield's going to join the program at the end for ask the expert. So there's your run down today, and you feel free to call five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talker pound five fifty on AT and T phones and a reminder fifty five cars dot com to get your iHeart media app so you can listen to the podcast, the content, the show wherever you happen to be, and also get a copy of books. Dustin Dunbar joined the program yesterday his book You're Doing Great and Otherwise Alcohol Told Me, which allows me to pivot. It was obviously about the problems in the toxicity of alcoholics, connection with cancer and real nice and the book actually is light, it's not heavy reading. So maybe offering alternative solution to something like AA I think is his idea. But it's his done personal story and what he did overcome challenges of alcohol addiction. Pivoting over to the health of Americans generally and specifically in our military. This is so disturbing, and you know, I'm glad that RK juniors out there raising awareness about public health because maybe more people will start paying attention. We are a nation of obese people, and I don't know that it's necessarily just because we're all eating too much. There's got to be some something else nefarious going on here. But as far as military service is concerned, you would think to be lean, mean fighting machines now, But it turns out more than two thirds of look like John Candy from stripes. It's reported more than two thirds of reserve and Guard troops are overweight, which is just as a potential threat to the readiness and their ability to deploy at a moment's notice. This a report by American Security Project. Sixty eight percent of the nation's reserve forces are overweight, according to the researcher's estimate. In the report, they say, with the diminished size of active duty force and increased demands on National Guard and reserves, service members separate separated due to obesity and its comorbidities, are vital personnel the armed forces cannot afford to lose. Study calls for a new policy to ensure troops health and better access to obesity related healthcare. Defense Secretary Pete Hegzeth in an ex post, completely unacceptable. This is what happens when standards are ignored. All caps on that word, and this is what we are changing. Real fitness and wage standards are here, we will be fit and not fat. Close quote. Now, this isn't the first time this American Security Project has done an analysis. This apparently report from October twenty twenty three found the two thirds of active duty service members fell into the overweight to obese category. If you're just looking at BMI, and some people challenge BMI because it doesn't take into account muscle mass, but it certainly is an indicator of a problem. The report warned that these service members experience heightened risk for a wide variety of serious health conditions such as type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, osteoarthritis, which may lead to life threatening health events such as stroke and heart failure. Wow. Now, for his part, Pete Hegsett launched a review of grooming and physical fitness standards last month after expressing a lot of concerns that fitness standards have eroded, also questioning whether mismatched standards for men and women are affecting readiness. Acting under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness to look at existing standards set by the military departments pertaining to physical fitness, body composition, and grooming, which includes, but is not limited to beards. He's an old school guy, I guess. He wrote in his book War on Warriors when we were when I was in the army, we kicked out good soldiers for having naked women tattooed on their arms. And today we're relaxing the standards on shaving, dreadlocks, man buns, and straight up obesity. Well, I guess, and you could say you saw this one coming. Service branches began making accommodation for recruits who did not meet physical fitness standards in recent years as a way to address the recruiting crisis. So we can't get people to sign up for the American military. There are very few people out there in the world, young people who otherwise might have joined the military because they don't meet our recruiting standards in so far as their weight is concerned and their ability to the ability to their physical fitness ability. So we're just gonna get rid of the you know, standards and allow people who otherwise wouldn't qualify for military service to join the service. Fortunately, though under the trub administration, the recruiting crisis, I don't know. I can't say it's over but from by all accounts and from everything I've read, a lot more young people are signing up for American military service. So I don't know. It just really troubling to me. You known, know this all happened over my lifetime and you last, I mean the thirty forty years. You know, I was the fat kid in the neighborhood. You know, I was ten Ton Thomas, but I was skinny by today's standards of what is fat and what's not. Yeah, you talk about bullying. I got bullied all the time by the neighborhood kids. But you know, I will say something along those lines that bullying was a motivational tool for me to ultimately lose the weight. And it's amazing what puberty coupled with being on the Cincinnati Marlins can do to turn one around from a physical fitness standpoint. So if you're looking for a solution to perhaps an overweight child, abam joined the Marlins or some comparable swimming outfit like that. During my Marlins days, I could literally eat anything. I've burned through five thousand collaries a day as much as I used to swim back then, and managed to lose all the weight ID normal size and along lines of Health Pepsi COO, they've agreed to remove all of artificial agreements from their food items by twenty twenty five, AH heating to call it a band artificial agreements by Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy, Junior Ramon La Guarta, Pepsi COO Chair and chief executive officers said in a recent conference called that the company will reduce artificial ingredients and has already begun doing so well. We've been leading the transformation of the industry now for a long time on sodium reduction, sugar ducts, and better fats. Sixty percent plus of our portfolio today doesn't have any artificial colors. He also said the company is undergoing that transition. He cited specifically Lays and Tostitos, which quote will be out of artificial colors by the end of this year. Why do you think it takes them so long? Can't you just slip a switch and stop adding artificial colors. No, we're going to use up the stock of artificial colors who've already bought before we turn them off. So healthing Human Service Secretary in the news release recently establishing a national standard and timeline for the food industry to transition from petrochemical based dyes to natural alternatives the way I guess they do it in Europe, initiating the process to revoke authorization for two synthetic food coloring citrus red number two and orange be within the coming months, and working with industries to eliminate six remaining synthetic dyes and who knew they were a petrochemical based fdn C Green number three, fd and C Red number forty, FDNC Yellow number five and six, and fdn C Blue number one and two. By the end of the year, they'll be in it from the food supply, which I suppose is a good thing. And there's a certified nutrition that's incited in the article that by Fox News. Some author named Liana Werner Gray. She wrote a book called Earth Diet, and she just documented her experience. She because I personally eliminated ar official dies like a red, forty, yellow five, yellow six, blue one and others from my diet over sixteen years ago when I started the Earth Diet, living a natural lifestyle, and she's once I removed these dies and switched to natural, whole food based alternatives. The symptoms she had went away symptoms including major moon swings, anxieties, skin breakouts, energy crashes, and strong impulsive urges to eat processed foods. And I'll tell you from my own experience getting rid of sugar, I don't have really any desire for it anymore. You got to go through that withdraw period, and I'm honest with you. You know, like if you go on that keto diet, they called it keto flu. And I've mentioned this before and it's well documented. Hell yeah, it's a thing. It's like going through a heroin withdraw is the only analogy I can draw, even though I've never been on hooked on heroin or whatever tried it. But you know what people go through, you know, they shake and they sweat, and you've seen movies about it and everything like that. It wasn't nearly that bad, but you, oh, you felt miserable, and yeah, you head straight for the carb cabinet. You have one of those in your kitchen, the carb cabinet. That's where your chips are, your p tet, pretzels and the bread and all that. Man, when I cut those out of my diet, I found myself just unconsciously walking over there as a matter of routine. It was like part of my you know, every hour on the hour kind of thing. Walk over there, I'll just have a couple of chips. Open the back, get a couple of chips, you put the bag back in. An hour later, you're back at the Carbre cabinet. So, you know, just been my experience. But getting it out of my diet has just been an outstanding thing for me. And I wreck I say this out loud now because I'm patting myself on the back, because I'm encouraging you to maybe get on the health bandwagon and feel better in your day to day life by getting this crap out of your life. Six seventeen fifty five KCD talk station. It's already going to tear. I don't mean to be preachy, really don't. Just love my listening audience, and I'm wishing the best to help for everybody. Foreign exchange. I also like to save you money and steer you in the direction where you can get your imported traditionally imported automobile Asia Europe or your teslass service for less money than the dealer. And that, of course is the reason for foreign exchange existence. Outstanding customer service. You get as certified Master technicians who be doing the work on your car. They have access to your manufacturers manufacturers technical information. So you get your car service there and you get a full warm Um parts in service, and you lead with more money in your pocket, a lot more in many cases. So Boss Certified Business Austin and the team at the Westchester location will treat you great. They're like family to me, and I know that I'm not treated any differently than anybody else that goes in there. Need a lowner, they got a loaner for you. So it's the Tylersville Eggs at Office seventy five, just east on Tylersville two streets hanger right on Kinglin and you are there five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. That's six four four twenty six twenty six. Tell them, Brian said, Hi, head over to the website. It's foreign xfor in the letter X dot com fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 2: Customers often ask what's the.
Speaker 1: Bare Jann and I weather forecast. We've got showers and storms likely between one and five pm today. It'll be windy with gusty gus up for thirty miles per hour. I have eighty over nine down to fifty nine with a pause in the rain. A cloudy day tomorrow with the best chance of showers and storms after six pm. Tomorrow's high seventy four down to sixty two overnight with a few scattered storms, and it will be warm on Thursday. High seventy nine, thunderstorms in the evening hours. UH seventy one. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 5: From the uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: You see health waypot center offers comprehensive obesity Karen advanced surgic co expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Highways continue to look good. Just beginning to see some break lights. Stop Pound two seventy five approaching the Carroll Cropper Bridge from the Lawrence Park ramp ingram Ont fifty five.
Speaker 1: KIERO see the talk station, Hey six twenty two if you've got kocde talk station or do nothing. Congress actually did something yesterday. House representatives last night overwhelmingly passed legislation, the Take It Down Act, four hundred and nine to two vote. We'll get to the two here in a moment. UH makes it a federal crime to knowingly post or threaten to publish realistic computer generated pornograph images and videos that attempt to show identifiable people on social media and elsewhere online. Heading over to Donald Trump's desk for his signature, a bill co sponsored by Ted Cruz and Amy Klobashar, So you got both sides of the ledger already passed the Senate unanimously back in February. Trump already indicated previously that he would sign the bill into law. So there you have it. Milania Trump was behind this as well, one of the things that she championed. Going back to the two voted against it. Anybody want a guess who one of them was. Two OUs Republicans, Representative Thomas Massey of Kentucky and Eric Burlson the Missouri voted against the bill. It requires US websites to remove the content within forty eight hours of being notified to the issue. According to Thomas Massey and his post on Acts. Tonight, we're voting on the Take It Down Act, a bill that would impose federal criminal and civil penalties for publishing unauthorized intimate pictures generated with AI. I'm voting no because I feel this is a slippery slope ripe for abuse with unintended consequences. Now, I don't have to get Master on the program to further elaborate on his perception of that. I'd have to just guess what the ripe for abuse and unattended consequences component may be. Now, someone hacks into your computer and makes it look like you're the one that posts something like this. That's one thing I always worry about that kind of thing happening, you know, because we have some people out in the world who are very nefarious, as we learn about every single Friday here in the fifty five krecy Morning Show with Tech Friday. And if someone can hack into your computer, can't that person hack into your computer like pretty for example, put child porn on it, and then a lot authorities that you're a pedophile and you got child porn and the cert your surfing child porn, and then they come over to your house with the search warrant they find it on and then you get prosecuted for something you had no idea even on your computer. I certainly can envision a scenario where that might happen. So maybe it's something along those lines, but it's not elaborated on in the article about his specific reasons for voting against it. So maybe when next time Congress masses on the program, because you know, it sounds like a good idea generally speaking. Obviously it was passed, I mean unanimous in the Senate and four h nine to two in the House. Rarely do you see bipartis immunity like that these days, Like it's almost pretty much nonexistent six twenty five. If you five ksity talk station, local stories or your phone calls aren't always welcome. First though, I want to save you money. I love when people save money, especially when you can get the exact same service for a mere fraction. And I'm going to be talking about, of course scans echo Cardigram's mrict scans ultra sounds. If you go to affordable imaging services and not the hospital imaging department, you're going to save heap loads of money, thousands of dollars in savings. And you have a choice. Doctor's gonna want you to go to the hospital imaging department because that hospital system probably owns your doctor's practice. Love to keep the money in house. And what a profit center these places are thirty five hundred dollars for an echo cardiogram. Uh uh no, how about no affordable imaging services If you don't need an enhancement, it's five hundred bucks eight hundred dollars with an enhancement. Echo cardiograms at hospitals and other facilities are being scheduled weeks and sometimes months out, so it's your heart at issue here. Don't wait to take care of your heart. Affordable Imaging can take you right away. MRIs thirty five hundred bucks at a hospital doesn't include the radiologist report it does at Affordable Imaging Services, and an MRI is only four hundred and ninety five bucks. I could go on, but I don't need to. The website Affordable Medimaging dot Com. Every scan comes with that imaging report, and all the equipment's the same kind of thing the hospitals are using with medical professionals who've been operating them for decades. Five one three seven, five three eight thousand, seven five three eight thousand again online Affordable Medimaging dot Com fifty five KRC the talk station waking up on the right side. This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute. The Institution of the media. Legacy.
Speaker 11: Media is one of peddling lies, conspiracy theories, and a political agenda. They've been trying to shove down the throat of the American people, just like they're trying to do it today by creating a false narrative that Donald Trump is oh hated by the American people after one hundred days record, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, ignoring the.
Speaker 11: Democrats that have the lowest approval ratings they've ever had in history, you know, ignoring the petulant side of the Democratic Party, ignoring their you know, the party of anger, the party that has now been taken over by the radicals, the parties whose leadership is afraid of the radicals. Where there's stupid sit ins and singings and chanting and f bombs and bingo paddles.
Speaker 9: From coast to coast, from sea to shining seas.
Speaker 1: It's a Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: Show warning the national debt is spiraling out of control, Trade wars are causing record volatility, and tariffs could cause inflation to make a devastating comeback. Are you ready for what more twenty twenty five could bring? Will you sit on the sidelines and wait, or will you take action today to help protect your hard earned retirement savings and what if you could do at tax and penalty free. Find out more by requesting your free twenty twenty five gold and silver kit from the top rated precious metals company, gold Co Plus. You could get an unlimited bonus silver if you qualify. Help secure your future today. Visit Hannitigold dot com or call eight five five eight one five gold to learn more. That's Hannitigold dot com or eightfi five eight one five gold. Visit Hannitigold dot com or call eight five five eight one five gold to learn more. That's Hannitigold dot com or eight five five eight one five gold.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Channa Nina has this to say about the weather. Windy and warm, gusty wins up thirty miles per hour, showers of storms between one and five pm, likely eighty eighty degrees. The high overnight little fifty nine with a lull in the ring. We have a mostly blotty Wednesday for the best chance of showers and storms after six pm highest seventy four, scattered storms over night sixty two and warm Thursdays seventy nine for the high thunderstorms in the evening hours seventy one degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update.
Speaker 5: Probably U see how traffic center.
Speaker 9: You see how weave Bass Center offers comprehensive obesity Karen advanced surgical expertise called five on three nine three, nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Highway traffic looking pretty good this morning. No major time delays to deal with as of yet. Inbound seventy four problem free past Montana. I mean for southbound seven tventy one at the latter room. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: TIX thirty eight fifty five kr CD talk station welcoming phone calls. We got something to say or topic you want to talk about? Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two to three talk or pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Otherwise straight to the local stories. Ah, look right it again. Cleveland brown SINCINNTI Bengals, and FC Cincinnati all want hundreds of millions of dollars for their stadium projects. Credit w CPOs Paul Christian for reporting Ohio House passed the six hundred million dollar bond deal to help the Cleveland Browns out. I wonder what kind of goods the Cleveland Browns have on members of the House. They're building a one point two billion dollar dome, stadium, and entertainment district a place called Brook Park, so we get to pay for it six hundred million dollars worth financed by bonds which are going to end up costing like a billion dollars over however many years we pay the bonds out. I just am so disturbed by this. Of course, the Bengals not a part of that agreement, I guess. Speaking with WCPO, State Senator George Lang Butler, kind of Republican serves on the Senate Finance Committee, said, I think if we do for one, we have to do it for all. It's either do all or do none. I personally will choose the latter option. Lawmakers receive separate requests for additional funding from the Bengals and FC Cincinnati. Bengals and Hamilton County asking for three hundred and fifty million dollars for pay Corpse Stadium renovations. FC Cincinnati wants it's hand in the cookie jar to be reimbursed for thirty percent of the construction costs on its planned three hundred and thirty two million dollar mixed use development near TQL Stadium. Lang, for his part, says, well, you can't blame them for asking. If you don't ask, you don't get it. Yes, that may be true, but you don't have to get it. Lang features creating new community. This is kind of comical community authority districts drawn in geographic areas around the stadiums where business and property owners can vote to increase sales taxes to raise money to make payments on the project's debt. Now, my IMDIA reaction to that is how big of a geographically defined space around the stadium is that going to be? Because I'd be willing to walk an extra block or two to save the additional tax that they're going to charge within that particular zone, right, I mean, it's not going to get go into the zone and buy an automobile anyway, he said, I would like to explore that scenario. Taxpayers are not on the hook. Yeah, well, unless you're buying something, he said, for the banks that could literally make the banks the project, it makes sense for it to expand a little bit further. And for FC Cincinnati, that whole development around there, I mean it's exploding, well, I mean it is exploding naturally, and because of the supply and demand, FC Stadium is there, It's become a very popular thing soccer here in this city of Cincinnati, and so much like Wrigley Field in Chicago, people kind of want to live by it. It's an expanding, evolving community that apparently doesn't need a capital infusion of three hundred and thirty two million dollars I don't know, or at least thirty percent of the construction cost of that from the state taxpayers. Here's another interesting statement from Lang, except we should not participate in this. If these teams are going to hold us hostage in twenty five or thirty years and say give me more or I'm leaving for the Browns, I'd like a fifty year commitment. For the Bengals, I'd like a thirty year commitment. I kind of put lol next to that, because that's within his well. If they're going to pack up their bags and threaten us thirty years down the road, I don't want that part of the deal. So you get a thirty year commitment from the Bengals thirty years down the road. They could threaten to pack up their bags. And I don't know why the Browns would get a longer commitment. Why not make both of them commit to fifty years or maybe even agree to never leave. I don't know, but you know what fundamentally unfair and in time when we're dealing with economic problems. You know, our property tax bills going through the roof, some people's financially struggling out in the world. You know, electricity bills going up. Everything seems to be going up. Inflation is taking a real toll. Go ahead and try to buy a stake at the store and see what it sets you back. These days, everything seems to be going up. We all got to eat. But these are well healed, very very wealthy people who own these sports teams. And it just irks me that public dollars are being used to pay for these grand and glorious temples, especially noting that most of the improvements we have to deal with here with pay Course stadium are the private boxes that the vast majority of the population will never ever see. Six point thirty five ifty five care see detalk station. Feel free to chime in. Maybe you see it differently. Odor eggs that will get rid of the stench of everything, E step politics. They got a product to get rid of the odor that is by bothering you, honk, human odors, pat mold, mildew, smoke, all of it. Go to otor egsit dot com is no E O, d O r xit dot com. It's easy to figure out which product you need, and you note that it does come with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee use as directed. If it doesn't eliminate the odor, then they'll give you your money back. That's a guarantee. And they've been around for twenty five years. It's a locally owned and operated manufacturer of these products. So congratulations of otor Exit and happy to support them over all these years. Odor exit dot com again online if you want to buy it today and you can't wait for it's usually overnight delivery, not in all cases. I just they want me to qualify that. But it used to be guaranteed overnight, so probably like with at least within two days, so ordered online, it'd be delivered to your front door in very short order. Or if you need it right away, they sell it everywhere around town. There's a search engine on the website odor exit dot com. It'say exactly where those locations are.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Men is good enough. There's your Shanna nine Onetherfoecast. Showers and stores are likely today between one and five pm. It'll be a windy day two with gus up to thirty miles per hour, eighty degrees. The high fifty nine the overnight low with a lull in precipitation. Tomorrow mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and storm showing up after six pm. Tomorrow's hie seventy four sixty two overnight with scattered storms and at seventy nine high for Thursday, thunderstorms in the evening hours seventy one degrees. Right now, it's time for a traffic update from the You.
Speaker 5: See How Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: You See How waybat Center offers comprehensive obesity Karen advanced sarchical expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three SAP pound two seventy five continues to build. Slowed between the Lawrenceburg Rampa and the work on the Carroll Cropper stapbound seventy five though, that's doing just fine through Sharonville and even Dale before you get into Lochland northbound seventy five and northbound fourth seventy one both. I'm free on the bridge, just Chuck Ingram Month fifty five KRCV Talk station.
Speaker 1: Six forty eight, fifty five KRCD talk station. Happy Tuesday to you. Saw this California article about the editorial board of the il Wall Street Journal about the gasoline awakening in California. Newsom has gasoline awakening worth noting the insanity as I as you know, I'll give this a predicant on this. The EPA announced yesterday that is going to allow E fifteen to be used all year round. That's the ethanol fifteen percent ethanol gasoline, which I believe was created as a consequence of the lack of available real gasoline. I know it's not necessarily good for I mean, it's bad for engines that were built before twenty two thousand and one. You're not supposed to use it in motorcycles and small engines or at water craft. It doesn't give you as good as gas mileagy. You lose like two percent of miles per gallon. And I know that doesn't sound like a whole lot, but another downside of it, and it's just built to support the agricultural industry. It's just a gift to the corn growers. Not to diss the corn growers, but you know, why are we putting food in our gas tanks when we have an abundance of oil and we can refine and actually provide real gasoline. Just get out of the way, you evil environmentalists. And that's what the Trump administration is doing. And yet here we are having the EPA now allow this moved And according to the Agricultural Secretary Brook Rollins in a written statement yesterday thanking the EPA for this decision, this move will allow the summer sale of E fifteen, which apparently makes it smaggier, so you're gonna have more small out there. Will provide immediately relief to consumers. What relief, provide more choices at the pump, and drive demand for corn grown process and use right here in America. And I think that's the only reason we're burning food gas in our gas tanks. By administration also allowed E fifteen to be sold in the summertime in twenty two to twenty three and twenty four, as it faced high gasoline prices, particularly in the wake of Russian invasion Ukraine. Plus pivoting over to this, Newsom has gasoline awakening, plus what we've done to ourselves, cutting our own throats in the name of climate change, and that right, well, we'll California Governor Gavin Newsom do when he doesn't have oil companies to kick around anymore. The possibility is suddenly occurring to him. After Valero announced last week that it will close a major Bay Area refinery and signaling another in Los Angeles was at risk arguing even higher auguring even higher gasoline prices. Valaro said it will idle, restructure, or cease refining operations at its Venicea refinery by April next year, citing uncertainly related to current or contemplated legal, political, or regulatory developments that are adverse to or restrict refining and marketing operations. In other words, we're under attack by Sacramento, California. Chevron more or less said the same thing when it announced last summer that it's moving its headquarters to Texas from San Ramon, California. Same thing with Phillips sixty six planned to close a major southern California refinally, after Newsom signed a bill to let the state Energy Commission micro manage refineries, oil companies warned the law would make operating refineries uneconomic. Newsom didn't listen. Instead, he shot the messengers quote, they buy all these ads saying somehow it's California's fault. They've been manipulating you, They've been lying to you. Not so. Closure of the Valerra and Phillip sixty six refineries will eliminate twenty percent of California's already constrained refining capacity over the next twelve months, increasing the risk of supply shortages and price bikes. I think the gas prices are high now. In the Golden State, average gasoline gallon costs four dollars and eighty cents. Just wait, national average right now apparently is three dollars and thirty cents. And if you collect your your Kroger points, my wife just paid two dollars and twenty cents the other day filling up the tank and our five gallon gas cans two twenty who'd ever thought that that might happen again? Anyway. Not so in California. Several refineries have shut down over the last decade because of the burdensome regulations as California's low carbon fuel standard and cap and trade program kicked in. Few refineries outside the state can produce California's mandated clean fuel, so whenever a California refinery has a problem, gas prices go through the roof. After a fire to Bay Area refinery in February, price is shot up thirty five cents a gallon. Democrats, as usual, accused oil companies of price manipulation and their infinite ill wisdom. They passed along twenty twenty three, Letting Energy Commission set a maximum gross gasoline refining margin and imposed a penalty on refiners that exceeded it. Then there's the California Air Resources board recent tightening of its low carbon fuel standard, which the board predicted would raise gasoline prices by forty seven cents a gallon this year alone. All this plus taxes, explained why California's gas prices on average a dollar sixty four gallon higher than what we the rest of us out in the nation pay. The Valero and Phillip sixty six closure could lift prices by another one dollar a gallon, according to some estimates. Enter mister Newsom, who on Monday urged his Energy Commission to mend fences with oil companies. Its essential quote, refiners continue to see the value in serving the California market and to reinforce the state's openness to a collaborative relationship and our firm belief that Californians can be protected from price spikes and refiners can profitably operate in California, a market where demand for gasoline will still exist for years to come, he wrote. He tells us as he tries to clean up his record ahead of a potential presidential bid in twenty twenty eight. But if it's sincere, he'll drop his war on the industry. You see, it's just proof, putting proofs in the pudding. They make it very difficult to refine gasoline and burn gasoline. The State of California regulations create a massive increase in the cost for the citizenry of the California. Take away the regulations, the price would go down. The self inflicted wound California trying to lead the globe and reducing carbon emissions or whatever. As if it's going to have an impact craziness. E wait till you hear what's going on in Germany. If we'll get to that in a minute. Six forty five or forty six to fifty five care City Talk station. Get USA Insulation to save money on your energy bill and you will. It's a guarantee from US Insulation. If you're under insulated or uninsulated your home, you are absolutely paying way too much trying to keep the cool house cool in the summertime. Your AC's fighting it on uphill battle because not enough insulation or no insulation. You call USA and get a free inspection. After the mid seventies, houses did have insulation, I think by way, by by by law or statute. But you know, old insulation is old insulation. It certainly does not have the R value of USA's Premium foam, which has the highest R value foam on the market. You can add it along with that under insulated old fiberglass you got in there pre mid seventies. Nothing in the exterior walls. So don't fight the uphill battle, save money and enjoy an immediate improvement in comfort. Day one. And this is something that will I prove the value of your home because you can demonstrate energy efficiency when you go to sell. The house pays for itself and it's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, Yeah, interest free. Plus you get a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit next year when you're doing your taxes three eight one three six two sixty five one three three eight one foam online. Learn more at USA Insulation dot net. Fifty five krc Hey if you're listed. Jana nine says we've got some showers of storms today between one and five pm. They say they're likely gusts up to thirty miles per hour and high eighty lull and precipitation over nine fifty nine for the low. Got a cloudy day tomorrow. Our best chance of showers of storm shows up after six pm highest seventy four. Overnights and scattered storms sixty two for the low and warm Thursday with the highest seventy nine and thunderstorms in the evening hours seventy one. Right now traffic time.
Speaker 9: From the UCU Traffic Center, you see health weight balls center offers comprehensive OBCD care in advanced Sergeico expertise. Call five one three nine three nine twenty two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three sath pound two seventy five. The loan slow spot on the highways. That's thanks to construction on the Carrol Cropper Bridge. You're backing up to the Lawrence pArg ramp inbound seventy four little doing fine. Same for northbound four seventy one on the bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KO see the talk station six fifty one fifty five KERCD talk station. A happy Tuesday to you. Yeah, A cautionary tale from our friends in Germany. Continuing to theme along the lines of these year we cut our own throats in the name of so called climate change. Everybody knows I'm a non believer when it comes to that religion. But again Wall Street Journal, Germany's invested so many hundreds of billions in euros of its green and its green energy transition over the years that no one can tally the precise amount. Yet the share of the wind and solar power in the country's energy mix in the first quarter of this year managed to fall by a lot. Pointing out here there's a lesson for the United States. Again, A cautionary tale. Renewable sources made up about some forty seven percent of electricity consumption in Germany, Europe's largest economy, at least formerly, I would argue, in the first three months of twenty twenty four, down from fifty six percent in the first three months of twenty twenty four. The drop comes despite Germany's continuing build out of renewable generation. The country's added eight hundred and seventy two windmill.
Speaker 1: Turnbines three point or four point three gigawatts of additional capacity since April of last year. Yet the wind power output fell sixteen percent. Wa wah, wah, wah. You can guess what went wrong. Ah February and March wind free offshore and onshore lack of rain let hydro power under perform. March sunnier than usual, which helped boost solar electricity output compared to a year ago. But as the journal notes, we're talking about Germany in March, relatively short daylight hours in the northern latitude met its boost with solar wasn't enough to offset the decline and wind generation. These climactic conditions happened regularly enough in Germany and the German language has a word for it, don'kl flauta. Also, I mean in English dark stillness. It means renewables alone can't power and advanced industrial economy. As even Berlin is starting to notice new coalition agreement that will form on the basis of the incoming Chancellor of Friedrich Merz's agenda envisions building twenty gigawatts of natural gas fired power generation by twenty thirty to provide stable base of power, but Merzy's left wing coalition commits to continuing a renewable buildout as well. Good luck with that. Since an over reliance on intermittent renewables tends to make it uneconomical to run natural gas plants as a backup, expect more subsidies in the future. Notably, nuclear power is absent from their energy production plan. Germany is further down the road of renewable power than many other large economies like here. Its energy mess is enough to make everyone realize it's not an example to follow. Well, aimen to that. What wrong with German people? Well, they're idiots. They listen to Greta Thunberg. I mean you can't run factories on a windmill. I mean there's nothing more than you can take away from this reality. We're watching it happen. It's like ignoring all the other efforts by people to become socialist governments, only to see them collapse before their very eyes. Oh, we need to do it here. They just haven't done it right there. All those other times when they tried it, they just didn't do it right. Well, we'll get it right this time. No, you're not. We need to stop cutting our throats. And thank god we got the Trump administration who's turning its back on this all green nonsense, all the above approach, which here in the United States also includes nuclear. Let's start fast tracking it. I'd like some reliable power and this is one of those areas. And when I talked to VV. Ramaswami about this, you know, we could lead the nation in nuclear power. We could be a magnet for business and industry because we have constant, never ending, clean, efficient, small nuclear plant, modular type plant footprint, nuclear plant production. Why wouldn't we go down that road? Coming up? In six fifty six, fifty five krc DE talk station doctor Stanley Ridgeley with a book DEI exposed after the top of the R News be right back a.
Speaker 9: Full Rundown and the biggest ten lines there's minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you a fact.
Speaker 5: Now the Americans should know.
Speaker 1: Fifty five R the talk station, so please have this conversation. Welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show, Doctor Stanley K. Ridgeley. He's a clinical full Professor of Strategic Management at Drection University, holds a doctor and master's in International International Relations and Security from Duke University and an International MBA from Temple U Russian language linguist and former military intelligence officer and author of a book we're talking about today, DI exposed how the biggest con of the century almost toppled higher education. Doctor Ridgley, Welcome to the fifty five CASE Morning. So it's a real pleasure to have you on this morning.
Speaker 8: Well, hey, the pleasure is all mine, Brian, I appreciate it. Got a cup of job on my hand. I'm ready to talk to d I.
Speaker 1: All right, we're both java equipped. Good thing to have at this time of morning. Now, you know, part of me wants to think that this DEI. And just by way of context, you know how old I am. I'm fifty nine years old. So this didn't exist up until almost you know, historically recently, and then all of a sudden, everybody's created a DEI department. College, universities, corporations have had this shoved down their throats. And part of me wants to conclude, and maybe you can answer the question for me. This is made of This is just like a whole cloth creation designed to provide jobs for people who went to college and got worthless degrees in social justice. I mean, is that about?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: I tell you what. That pretty much strips away the facade of DEDI. These are really gillless individuals who managed to get onto the university campus. And lord knows how they managed to do that, but they did it through the big con that I talk about in DEI Exposed. These are folks with indeed workless degrees and their work that they like to say they're doing the work of justice and that kind of thing. It's really basically just coercing people to believe a kind of a make believe world of the United States as a racist institute, a racist country, and the colleges and universities are somehow riven with white supremacy culture. It's a fraud, it's and it's a real injustice to our students to have admitted these people onto the campuses to perpetuate this nonsense.
Speaker 1: Well, and one of the beautiful things about the Trump administration. Say what you might or will about Donald Trump's administration, but the Department of Government Efficiency has revealed and shown to the American people how many billions of dollars are being shoved into college universities largely in support of DEI initiatives. As an American tax payer money used to indoctor and a college student.
Speaker 8: Well, that's why the left is so uh is screaming because they're being pulled off the teat of government support for these naxis. They have now have to deal with accountability and transparency, the kinds of thing that you and I have to deal with all the time with.
Speaker 3: Respect to the work.
Speaker 8: These folks want no strings attached money to perpetuate their ideology. They're being called out, and they're being called out in a way that that universities understand. You know, funding and bad publicity. These are the only two things that can get a university to reform itself. In university and higher education, they've been lacking oversight for far too long. For instance, Harvard. You know, you've got Harvard, which is you know they've been calling for, uh, this noble opposition to the Trump administration. But who runs Harvard? Well, it's the billionaire Penny Pritsker at the head of the Harvard Corporation with her fellow billionaire Bitty Madison and Bitty Martin. I'm sorry. And and these are the these are the oligarchs, the billionaire oligarchs that the left is always talking about, and they're in control of Harvard. And we don't we don't ever hear that. All we see is the President Garber standing up for racketemic freedom and freedom of speech. This is absurd, It's just a fraud.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's dive into motive. Now I can see. I mean, the useful idiots in the world, they don't do any thoughtful, logical, reasonable analysis of this. They don't understand how damaging to the American economy the removal of meritocracy is going to be. But if you're a billionaire billionaire like Pritzker, what what's your what interest in this do you have? Why would you be pushing this and pressing this into say Harvard University?
Speaker 8: Well, I think is this the fact that that it's a money machine. When you look at it, it is basically drafting taking taxpayer money. You've got a fifty three billion dollar untaxed endowment. Aside from the one point one point seven percent one point four percent of a tax, which is the pittance. You've got this nine billion dollars of investment slash grant money from the United States government that is no strings attached, no overside. And you've got this uh, this hubrist that attaches to the Harvard name. And so you've got these billionaires that are there's there's thirteen members of the Harvard Corporation. Pritzker is the head of this corporation and they're they're basically is by the way, her brother is JB. Boss Pritzker, the governor of Illinois. There's nothing that comes to they said they got their money through inheritance. They're the Hyatt hotel uh errors of that fortune. And so so I can't really speak to her motivation except to the idea of power and the ability through their money to uh actuate their ideology. And I'm going back to the whole idea of DEI. It's not what people think it is. And this has been the major strength of DEI. It's not creating a level playing field for everyone. It's not catering to marginalized populations, giving everyone a hand, a helping hand. It's not just teaching about race and teaching about slavery. No, it's none of those things. That those things happen, it's merely as a byproduct. It is the acceptance and propounding of a noxious, toxic doctrine of racialism, where everyone is slotted into one of two categories, either villain or victim, either you know, white, non white, oppressor or oppressed, and nothing else in one's history matters. Not your education, not your attitude, not your parents, you know, not your way. Often nothing matters except race. And that is the dirty secret of DEI that is now being exposed.
Speaker 1: But to accomplish what because that is divisive and ruinous for society. It ruins the cohesiveness of the nation. I mean, I'm a little ill libertarian kind of guy. Live and let live. I trust you with your zipper and your wallet. I don't want anything from you. I'll let you do what you want to live your life as long as it doesn't intrude into my decision making. To my choices. We live under the banner of freedom, at least we used to, you know, the flag would stand for this, this freedom concept where yes, in the United States you can be yourself and choose your own pursuits. But this is ruining to that national cohesion. The flag is then viewed as a symbol of racism because of you know, historic racism and this whole concept the were just evil white supremacists. I mean, this is leading to the end of our country. And maybe is that the nefarious element that's going on behind all this. They don't want the United States to continue its amazing success.
Speaker 8: I think you're right, You've hit the nail on the head of the idea. It's a collectivist doctrum, the idea that your membership in a particular identity group supersedes and is far more important than your identity as an individual with individual preferences, dreams, et cetera, et cetera. And I think this is the latest social justice canard that has basically achieved kind of a regnancy on the college campuses. And it's it's just the old wine, old collectivist wine in a new bottle. It's Marxism if you really wack it. Down to it. The idea of Marxist class consciousness has been replaced with race consciousness, and the framework is virtually unchanged. And so this is the idea that it's somehow, some sort of racial equity type of things is really cool. It's the old social justice crowd, collectivist crowd trying to supersede and trying to argue and coerce people into believing this notion of collectivism that you're identity in a group is far more important than your identity as an individual.
Speaker 1: Well, and you're certainly not entitled to your own opinion. One of the reasons I loved college in law school so much, doctor is, you know, the Socratic method, the idea you could have an exchange of ideas. There was this, you know, exchange of thoughts and concepts, and you weren't told that there was one particular point of view that you must follow or be ostracized or get an F on your paper. The world's obviously different place since then, and I think this is reflected in the in the media's shift to a far left sort of uniform lockstep left wing reporting perception because they're victims of this one sided view in college ed education we've lost the media to this. I mean, is this something that can be undone? Can this bell be unwrong? Or is it too late? Because colleges are filled with professors who have a uniform ideology anymore, you can't be a conservative and teach college of courses anymore.
Speaker 8: Well, you certainly can't be a conservative and be you know, have unlimited success. But the fact is that to reform and higher educations will be very tough because they have had almost they succumb to ideological capture a long time ago. But I do think the Trump administration Department of Education is doing the right thing. The only the only thing that universities understand is money and bad publicity. That's that's a lot. That's one thing that we can count on being true. So the Department of Education is utilizing funding is leverage against the universities, and yes, it is against the universities to become serious institutions again, become places where that marketplace of ideas is a reality, where those ideas can you contend in an open debate, rather than having certain views suppressed as we find right now. And that is indeed the case. And I detail this and I chronicled this and DEI exposed. Do I exposed DEI is simply this this latest did for in perimature over the universities, and they found it very useful because it sounds good, doesn't it. Diversity, equity, and inclusion, just like cults like the Moonies utilize the terms peace and unity, that's their motto, and the inclusion and belonging. It sounds very cult like. Well, and that's because it is.
Speaker 1: Well. Anytime I see the word equity anymore, I get, I get very very concerned and worried. And the idea that I feel concerned because I have, you know, lots of black friends and a lot of Jewish friends, and you point out, and DEI exposed that this is this concept of DEI is actually fueled anti Semitism. And I want to get I get your explanation for that. But also the removal of meritocracy. There are many, many people of color that have reached lofty positions through their merit, through their experience and their knowledge of any given industry or position, they earned it. And this idea that you're going to just fill in a check mark that oh black check, We're going to hire that person merely because they're the right color, even though there are more qualified Asians or pick a color, skin, or nationality. We're not going to hire those people. We're going to put this person in because they meet this equity checkbox or diversity checkbox that waters down and negates those people who've actually earned those positions because people have this perception like, wow, you're a diversity higher. I know you've heard that term before.
Speaker 8: Oh well yeah. And I think it's unfortunate because I deal with in when students, I deal with a lot of intelligent, incredibly talented black students, you know, Indian students, Russian students, students of all racist creets and colors, as they say, And there's no stick attached to that. I mean, and who wants the stigma of the question mark behind your name? Did this person really earn something or did they just were they just checking someone else's matrix box?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: And the idea that you're going to subvert someone's individual achievement by labeling them something like this, because it's not the conservative side or libertarian side, or the republicanside labeling people DEI hires. It is the folks on the left. I think Joe Biden himself basically appointed a dei hire as his running mate. And I think that this is stigma, is unfortunate, and it's completely unnecessary, and I think we're going to finally move beyond this. I should point out that the latest executive order from last week striking down disparate impact, the idea that if you can show that there's some sort of statistical result that shows that somehow one group is having a different outcome than other groups, you can utilize this to prove individual discrimination against you. And this has been an absurd notion that is in our judicial system that is now being struck down. Those of us and social sciences know this is a fraud, it's a fallacy. You can't do this because it makes it's not valid, and yet we find it. We've been following this disparate impact for quite some time. That's no longer to be the case.
Speaker 1: Doctor Stanley Ridge, originally author of Dee I Expose and Doctor, we put your book on my web page A fifty five caresee dot com so my listeners can easily obtain a copy of it. And I'm going to go back real quickly here because I do have quite a few Jewish friends, you know, and not necessarily practicing Jews. They just had to be Jewish in terms of their ancestry. Some are in favor of Israel, some are in favor of Palestinian two state solutions. They're just a mixed bag of Jewish people. How has DEI fueled anti Semitism? And I don't understand how it is that there's some what their motivation is, and anger over that the Jewish people is on college campuses as if the Nazis took over.
Speaker 8: Well, very similar in the sense that this it's an ideology. DEI is in ideology, and the ideology tells them to behave in certain ways. That ideology says that that Jews basically are white people and therefore undeserving of protections affords other minitized people. That's what they say. And the fact is that the Jews, especially those from Israel, are considered settler colonialists. As a result, they are by definition oppressors. So it doesn't matter how many assaults or bullying or trespassing or vandalism that kind of thing is perpetrated against Jewish students, it doesn't matter. And I have an entire chapter on this of how DEI has perpetrated this anti Semitic ethos on campus, that it's okay to discriminate against Jewish students, it's okay to bully them and to assault them because they deserve it, because they are oppressors. In this framework that I've described to you, that's the that's the core of DEI, that you and I are in a particular racial category and are deserving of our faith, the fate being determined by the Dei ideology. It's the thing that motivated Luigimangioni to kill Brian Thompson in New York. His ideology for him to do this.
Speaker 1: Well, it's I wish they were familiar with the concept of two wrongs, don't make it right. That we once had slavery in the United States, and it was wrong, and we did right that wrong, and many laws were put into place, and many laws were struck from the books to remove that from our society. And we've made huge strides toward that. You know, everybody's equal kind of perception. They're destroying it, They're just they're turning it on its head. It's just it's okay to discriminate against someone on the color, based on the color of their skin. It's just got to be the right color in their eyes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 8: I'm really disturbed by a lot of students who buy into the whole social justice mantra and this social justice collectivist mantra. It has a whole host of ideologies under its umbrella, and DEI is just one of them. But I was very good for someone to say, well, I'm supporting I'm working for social justice, and if you probe beyond that cliche, you find there's not much there except the fact of the idea of coercion. I'm going to compel you to do something that I want you to do that my ideology tells you do, because I have access to this hidden knowledge that the left has always been claiming on the college campuses.
Speaker 1: Doctor. Originally, it's been a fantastic conversation this morning. I really appreciate you spending time with my listeners and me to talk about your book, Deegi. I exposed how the biggest con of the century almost toppled higher education. I'll encourage my copy my listeners head over to my web page and get a copy of the book. Doctor. Thanks again for your time today and keep up the great work. Seven thirty, which you have ive Care CD talk station. A Happy Tuesday to you. I love the empower You seminars. They are amazing thing. And thanks always the Dan regular to fram Usa originally a fram Usa for creating the concept of empower. You've been doing this for decade, about a decade, and it's just filled with all types of different topics, not always political. We learned about Woodrow Wilson, or you're going to learn about Woodrow Wilson tonight, but Thursday being at seven pm, you're going to hear about the Here from the foremost authority on John Lennon and the Beatles, Jude Sutherland Kessler, leading authority on John leven having spent the last thirty eight years researching and writing the first six books and an anticipated nine volume John Lennon series. Welcome to the program, Jude. It's a pleasure to have you on this morning.
Speaker 12: Bryan, thank you so much. I cannot wait to be in Cincinnati. The only thing that I like as much as the Beatles the Bengals.
Speaker 13: Oh how about that, Well, Mabell.
Speaker 12: We didn't have a guy here, actually two guys here that went to LSU and we love them still.
Speaker 1: That's great. Well, you know, maybe you can come to Cincinnati and help us resolve the Bengals pay course stadium upgrade solution, because they're dealing with some financial realities that have seemed to be impossible to overcome. And one of the veiled threats from the owners is they're going to take their ball and run with didn't go someplace else. So we're hoping the Bengals stay in town and we get all that resolve. But pivoting over, how did you become such a massive Beatles and more of John Lennon per first and foremost? But fan, what started all this for you?
Speaker 12: Well, it started actually before the Beatles even came to America. In December of nineteen sixty three. I was approached in elementary school right when I got off the bus by a group of girls who said to studious me, look, these are the Beatles. We know you don't clue in, but you need to look at this forty five picture and at recess. You have to tell us which one you're falling in love with. What recess that's two hours away? And unfortunately I chose George Harrison the first day and they were so disappointed they wouldn't tell me why but they were very disappointed in me. So I went home and I did what I always do. I did research, and I called their big sisters and said, tell me about these Beatles. And I found out that John Lennon was considered the leader, the smart Beatle. And so I went back the next day and said, listen, I changed to my mind, it's John Lennon. And I think I was like nine years old and it's been John Lennon ever since.
Speaker 1: How about that, Well, your first pick was is my favorite, while my guitar gently Weeps is my absolute all time favorite Beatles song. So George Harrison fan, I am. But I mean start on in John Lennon's early days. I mean his youth was rather troubled from what I understand.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and that's what we're going to be talking about Thursday night. We are going to be looking at the birth of the Beatles and how this all got started, and how John's mother, in spite of many many tragedies that happened to him as a as a young boy and as a young teenager, told him that he had music in his bones and he was destined to become a great singer. And she did it because he was being swallowed up by tragedy, and of course just a few laters, she herself was hitting killed by drug driver and she was taking away from him, and then his best friends to Sutcliffe was taken away from him. How John Lennon persevered and gave us the soundtrack of Our Lives is the greatest success story of all time?
Speaker 1: Really, how about that? You know, it's interesting. I kind of observed sort of a parallel the Beatles before and after the breakup, kind of like Pink Floyd before and after. Some of their parts is wholly different than the individual artists themselves. You know, Lennon wrote and did solo work that was just completely different, and you see where that creative element in, you know, like Sergeant Pepper's and other of the they're sort of the front runners in musical experimentation, at least within rock music. Roger Waters obviously the sort of John Lennon, like David Gilmore, more like Paul McCartney, more poppy, more traditional, non experimentation kind of music. Do you kind of feel that way the same way as I do in my observations?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think it took really all four of them to do what they did, because you need Paul's happy, positive, poppy sound, and he can get serious. I mean, you take Yesterday, I mean some of his songs are very very serious. And then you take John who is mainly known for being the rock and roller, but he can write songs like good Night and Julia beautiful ballads as well. And then George Harrison. I mean, the Beatles have a huge void without George Harrison.
Speaker 1: And they knew they needed Ringo or they.
Speaker 12: Would not have let their friend Pete Esco and brought Ringo in. It takes all four of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you're gonna have to explain that, because I don't know enough about the Beatles to know why they got rid of Pete Best and favor of Ringo. Start Ringo my least favorite Beatle. I think kind of a guy, and I don't have really much respect for his drumming skills. You know, I'm a big fan of drummers, you know, like I like tools. Danny Carey and Neil Parrot from Rush was amazing, and they just maybe that sort of more modern drums obviously developed over time in the area of rock and roll music. But what was with them getting rid of Pete Best? And favorite Ringo star.
Speaker 12: Well, Pete was a very good drummer and a heck of a nice guy.
Speaker 6: But Ringo was cool.
Speaker 12: He was John's age, he was older, he had a silver streak in his hair, he had his own car, he had shiny suits, and he was the guy they all wanted to be the cool guy, and not only that, be a great sense of humor. And he ends up being the star of both of their films. So you need that personality to bring another element in not just the music, but a little bit of shining charisma as well.
Speaker 8: And Ringo supplied that.
Speaker 1: Now do you talk about I mean, in your seminar on the Magical Tale of How the Beatles became a band, do you discuss the breakup and what led to that? Because I know everyone loves to blame Yoko Ona. I'm just wondering if there's any truth and credibility to that.
Speaker 12: Now Thursday Night, we're going to stop after Brian Epstein becomes their manager. Propelled towards success, We're going to be in those early early years. We're going to listen to some very primitive recordings that they did the first time that they recorded in nineteen fifty seven, wow, and we're going to go, you know, through that rudimentary phase that led them to step off the cavern club boards and step onto the stage of the world. But I will say the real mystery is not why they broke up, but how in the world two alpha male, brilliant, talented big dogs like John and Paul stayed together as long as they did. That's the real miracle.
Speaker 1: What caused them to become just so amazingly I guess it wasn't overnight, since you mentioned they first recorded in the late fifties, but you know, by the early sixties they were a international phenomenon. On Ed Sullivan of course, I know their first appearance here was at Cincinnati Gardens. I don't know was that nineteen sixty four or five? Yeah, But how did they blow up? What was I mean? The music obviously was very appealing, and they were good looking kind of guys, and that there was an appeal there. But you know, back then, you know, music was often just word of mouth. You shared sort of records that you ran into. Some local DJ would pick up on an album and they would play it and then people would start asking them to play it again, and that would create a phenomenon. How did it happen with the Beatles?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 12: John Lennon said, if we knew the answer to that, we would be managers and have other bands. I don't think they even knew, but I will tell you this. When they play for other auditions, they don't succeed until Brian Epstein steps into the picture. And when he begins to polish and hone them, put them in the suits, teach them not to throw food at the audience, or to swear on stage, and to bow from the wasted. He gives them that polish that they need and the other ingredient. And this is so crucial to their sel is that every time I interview someone who attended a concert, whether it's in Cincinnati or in Chicago or wherever, they tell me the same thing. They looked right at me, they sang a song to me, They stared straight at me. Both men and women say the same thing. Somehow they had the ability to connect with an audience in ways that no one else could.
Speaker 9: It was almost.
Speaker 1: Magical that charisma came through. It's beyond more than the music. There's a connection with the audience and the artists themselves.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it really is and a connection with each other. You watch them doing I'm Down this the last song in Chase Stadium in nineteen sixty five. They are having the time of their lives together. Yeah, and that joy is something we all need.
Speaker 1: That's a really interesting observation and such a true point. I mean, I've been very disappointed by artists I've seen, and I've been just totally amazed and wowed by many, And you know, I think you're right. It's what you perceive on the stage and connecting with that that really can make or break any given show. One thing you mentioned them playing in New York as well as when they played here at Cincinnata Gardens, the rudimentary equipment. I mean, I don't know that anybody in the audience actually could hear the words they were singing or the music that they were playing. There were so many screams and shouts, which in and of itself was a wild phenomenon back then, this unrestrained exuberance that the fans, most notably the women in the audience had right you.
Speaker 12: Know, at Say Stadium. I've talked to a lot of people who said they could hear the music, and my husband and I were discussing this tonight, and he said, do you think they really could hear the music?
Speaker 8: I said, what they could hear was.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's all you could hear the hundred watts and there is no way but fifty five thousand, six hundred attendees screaming that anyone heard anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you confirm my suspicion on that one. Jude Castler should be doing the seminar Thursday at seven pm. Log in from the comforts in convenience of your own home or show up at the Empower You Seminar Studios that will be three hundred Great Oaks Drive, Cincinnati. Hear her live. You're gonna do any Q and A at all?
Speaker 12: Definitely, We're gonna do about an hour great great PowerPoint, great music, rare photos, and then we're gonna do Q and A after that. So I love for everyone to be there. Let us make this a whole Beatles party Thursday night.
Speaker 1: And put a smile on your face. Moving away from politics and thinking about something it's a lot more fun than the troubles and cares of a year have to deal with day to day. Here, it's been a real pleasure talking with you today. I enjoyed the seminar and have a good time doing it. It sounds to me like I'm certain that you will. There you go, seven fifty fifty five KRCD talk station. We love that song. Eight two three talk found five fifty on AT and T phone. Yeah, I just would love I'd just like to listen to the song. Joe, you do this to me every once in a while, and I just don't want to say anything, but I do appreciate that. Got to move on, so I've got something to say. Feel free to call. After the top of the our news, it's the Inside Scoop with Bright Barton News. Immigration expert Neil Munroe joins the program to talk about the new executive order ensuring truck drivers speak English, and we'll talk border security and as far as border security is concerned CBS, so you know this implicit bias and anything CBS does right. They did a poll of twenty three hundred and sixty five adults and it showed that fifty six percent of those polled approve of Donald Trump's program to fined and deport immigrants who are in the country illegally. It's broken down. Ninety percent of Republicans are happy with it. Fifty four percent of independence approved, but only twenty two percent of Democrats approve. Paul asked about illegal immigrants, not about illegal migrants who committed crimes, so it was a general question, not for the specific criminal illegal aliens. Women split fifty to fifty sixty three percent of men backing Trump's program, eighty percent of liberals disapproved, eighty nine percent of conservatives approve, which is consistent with I think most of the people's tea leafreading on this. The left wants these in, and you think sanctuary cities magnets for the illegal immigrant communities or for illegal immigrants generally creating a larger population base for the purposes of maintaining or getting more congressional seats, because it's judge based on population, so that may be the nefarious component behind it, not that they're going to be voting necessarily, but when it comes to overall population. That may be what's going on behind the scenes on that. But most people are happy with it. President Trump's not an executive voter yesterday, escalating his battle against the sanctuary cities and states don't fully cooperate with federal immigration authorities. The order directs the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security to identify within a month cities and states that are not complying with federal immigration laws designate them, designating them as sanctuary jurisdictions, which then could face a cutoff of federal funding as well as possible criminal and civil suits if they refuse to change their laws and their practices. Could there be repercussions, White House Press Secretary of Carolyn Levitt said yesterday at a briefing along with Tom Holme, and Trump's borders are It's quite simple. Obey the law, respect the law. Don'tumstruct federal immigration officials and law enforcement officials when they were simply trying to remove public safety threats from our nation's communities and the order. Trump also directs the Justice Department to pursue civil rights cases against city or states and in its view, if a favor immigrants over country over in this country, ill legally over US citizen, citing policies that treat immigrants more leniently in criminal cases or in sentencings, and state laws that provide immigrants in state tuition rates at public universities yet deny the lower rates to US citizens who live out of the state. Apparently at least twenty five states have adopted such laws in some fashion or other. And you know, get a load of that. You get illegal immigrants in your state, and you'll provide the lower tuition rate to them. But if there's some person, like you're talking about a California university and there's somebody out in Ohio who foolishly wants to go to California to go to college, you're not going to give them the lower rate. That doesn't really make any sense to me. Of course, the administration is facing legal challenges on the actions that's already take taken against sanctuary cities. Last week, federal judge in California block Trump suffers to strip federal funding from sixteen counties and cities in the state, like San Francisco, under executive orders he had previously signed. Judge ruled the orders likely overstepped the president's authority and constitutional requirement of due process and protections against coercion. That ruin took issue with prior order or lack of specificity in Despine defining which jurisdictions were deemed sanctuaries, an issue. Yesterday's executive order attempts to scourt by requiring the Justice Department of Homeland Security to formulate a list. Okay, problem presented to the judge, flagged it out, and problem solved with this executive order. Maybe now going over to Boston Michelle Mayor Michelle wou she said the executive order wouldn't change policies in the sanctuary city quote. The courts have backed us up on this as well. That In a statement yesterday over in Chicago, spokesman for Mayor Brandon Johnson said that making lists of cities to withhold federal funds based on their political leadership as fundamentally unconstitutional and undemocratic. No, it's not based on political leadership. It's based on your decision to not enforce US immigration laws and obstruct proper lawful law enforcement from enforcing federal laws. So don't try to hide behind this as a party issue that the Democrat Party and their mayors and their governors have chosen to do sanctuary cities and states and defy federal law and deny ice from its ability to do its job and throw up roadblocks in front of that. That's the conduct that is the predicate for this. It's not because you're Democrats. Well, because you're Democrats, you carry these philosophies. But still inside scoop a bright Bard news coming up off top of the our news fall by the Daniel Davis Deep Dive with to get the latest on Russia and Ukraine at eight thirty. I hope you can stick around us. Happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hour. Not going to be complicated, It's going to go very fast. Fifty five KRC the talk station this reported.
Speaker 7: Who participated with Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Staying check in often for the latest.
Speaker 5: I support all the related.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 6: A no.
Speaker 1: Five, but fifty five KRC de talk station. It being Tuesday at eight oh five, that is that time of the week where we get the benefit of talking with one of the reporters from Breitbart Book Market. You'd be glad you did b R E I T B A art dot com. Great reporting, including great reporting from Welcome to the fifty five KRC morning. So it's a pleasure to have you on. Immigration Expert Neil Monroe. Welcome to the show, sir. Glad to be on, Glad to have you on, and glad to have you reporting about the border and border security. I was just talking about it before the top of the hour break. The CBS poll that came out just the other day. Apparently Donald Trump is enjoying widespread, overwhelming approval about his program to find and deport immigrants, not just illegal immigrants, but immigrants generally are our brother not just criminal illegal immigrants, but who are in the country illegally. Fifty four percent of the six percent rather of those poll to prove it, ninety percent of Republicans, fifty four percent of Independence and only twenty two percent of Democrats. But overall, it's enjoying widespread support. It's really truly amazing, isn't it, Neil, what one change of administration was able to accomplish in such a short period of time in towards in terms of shutting down the influx of illegal immigrants as well as deporting the most nefarious of the group.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, but you know, it comes like the US superpower can't stop people sneaking over the border. They under Biden, they didn't want to, They were encouraging people to come over. And so along comes Trump and says, well, I got to turn off all the function. Suction pumps just goes down and that's sad. It's really easy. I mean, migrants are off stupid. They're very rational. Like if you're living in Central America and you say, shall I go up to America? First, You've got to do mortgage your farm. You got to take out a loan from the local bank, and they only go north to America if they can pay off the loan, right. And but Biden and the New York As his evil sidekick were doing. They were telling the migracy, you know, you come up here and will let you go, and then you can get a job and you'll work eighteen hours a day for you know, five dollars an hour or whatever, so also in better wages, and you could pay off your death and you can get money for your kids and your wife and your house. Maybe you don't want to go home, but you can learn a lot of money if you come up here for a while. That's what your federal government was saying. And they were doing that because they wanted to pump up. They wanted to move a lot more money into the pockets of big corporations and big investments. And it was very successful. Your housing prices rose, your interest rates went up, the price of eggs went up, the prices all those went down, rents went up. That was great, that's what they wanted. It sounds insane, but driving up housing prices is great for people who own large blocks of land, who own a part building to well ow an office building. So that's what they were doing, they said it, Oh yeah, I do to ask them well.
Speaker 1: And it also supports an element of the climate change agenda, which thinks that you know, building houses and living in freestanding houses two thousand and three thousand square feet or whatever, which is the typical American way. That's all evil and it needs to stop. So by putting housing out of the out of the realm of affordability, for a vast majority of young Americans too normally be looking to buy their first house, they just can't do it anymore. So a goal accomplished with that as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and migrants aren't hostile or stupid or anything like this, but they they come here to earn money. And if if it's going to cause Americans inconvenience, that's not their problem. They have a family at home, they have co ethics to help. And so what Democrats do is saying by margarets including me, I came here the fiance age during the Cobo. Well, they just invite them in in order to create more diversity, to impose and inflict more diversities. So Americans are divided, so Americans are fighting with each other. That's great for big government because then big government can say, well, you Americans are fighting over there in that corner. This is what we're going to do. And one of the things they did they imported roughly speaking, ten million people during Biden's years fourteen to fifteen million if you count all the legalized workers, the white collar workers, and among them were about say ten million illegals across the southern border, and they were putting them to jobs, and it looks like they put half a million, eight hundred thousand of them. That's half a million. It's very hard to track into the trucking business. So when you drive out on the highway, you're passing trucks, and trucks are passing you that have been driven by illegal migrants or longer migrants aquasi illegal migrants. There's numerous ways they did it, so about five hundre let's say, five hundred thousand people on the road are basically not Americans and what often what they're doing is like, so this is the way it works. A couple of Indians in India say, I want to make some money for my family from my village in America. I go to the American embassy and I'll get a visitor's visa, you know, like I'm a tourist, okay, but under the visitors visa, they're allowed to become truck drivers. So the family, So a couple of young men will get together, say ten thousand dollars it's fortunate in India, and then they'll fly off them they get the visa because Trump of Biden's people will just hand them out like candy. They fly into America and then they got ten thousand dollars for comment. So they have more or less buy commercial driver's licenses in California and various other loosely, you know, very generous states, let's say, and take its driving course, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and pretty much a couple of a month or so later, they're on the road. They're on the road, barrewing passed you at eighty five miles an hour, singing happily themselves in Hindi by the way, there's two. There's two or three guys in that truck. So when they get in the truck in La, they can drive to Florida or Texas or New York in one go. They barely have to stop. There's a sort of government regardation that says you can't drive more than they are. And and then there's of course the basic rules. You need to stop to go to the bathroom shower. Not these guys. These guys are making money, a tiny amount of dollars that's worth a fortune in India. So they're happy putting the hammer down for eighty miles an hour across the United States. So if you don't like those big trucks barreling by you, that's them. Now, Biden and New Yorkers did that to you. They did that. They made that possible. And so the Obama's people. There's a rule that says, an old rule that says you can't drive on American roads unless you pass a reading test. Okay, it doesn't sound unreasonable. This was designed for say, Canadian truckers drill delivered beer into Detroit or something like that. Our Mexican delivery agriculture product in Texas they were supposed to be able to read. Well, the Indian language or Eritrean language, or Kazakh language or Somali language or Cameroonian language is completely different. These guys can't even read our letters. And in twenty sixteen, Obama's people said, you know what, we love these immigrants. We want more immigration. Let's stop, and we want cheap labor. Because the companies always want cheap labor. Let's stop enforcing that rule. So in twenty sixteen, they stopped and forcing the rule that said if you can't read the signs, you can't drive. That's how Biden and New York I've got five hundred thousands migrants onto the roads behind the driving eighteen wheelers. That just ended the language rule. And you never heard about it because most media doesn't care. It's a tiny little rule, very very deep in the federal government. And I never knew and I covered this stuff full time, and I didn't even know that people could fly in here on B one visitor visas and get truck driving license. Because there's so much going on. It's also chaotic, it's also confusing. It's also incredibly complex that I didn't know. Well, I found out a couple of months ago what was going on, and I wrote it up. And then Trump and its people they're like sharks. They're politicians. They're after votes and poll ratings. That's what keeps them going is what we want. We don't need him to love us. We don't need him to rhapsodize about American society. We need him to help by following the polls. So they saw that and they've quickly changed the rules. And yesterday Trump announced in an executive order telling is sexuality of transportation to start and forcing the language rule. So soon enough, a month or two, they will start and forcing the rule that if drivers can't read English, they can't.
Speaker 1: Drive on our road.
Speaker 6: So our roads are going to get safer. There's good to be slightly fewer trucks because of If you like overnight delivery on democracy, there's good news for you.
Speaker 1: Well, and I suppose Neil and Roe, there are statistics out there which bear out the dangers that you're explaining. I mean, have our roads become demonstrably more dangerous? Have there been more accidents because of this inability? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So like the number of air crashes has gone down enormously. It's like a standing you find. You climb into this metal tube and it jumps in the air, and it flies across the United States a tremendous speed, and everyone's bored when it ends. That's an astounding achievement. But truck mild debts are going up in part because the federal government wanted cheap labor. And what does all this cheap labor mean? First of all, it which is a huge number of American trucking companies out of business, so names disappear, jobs disappear. It also drives down wages, right, and so what that means is truckers get poorer and poorer and less than less experiences, and so American drivers will get worse. And here's another thing it does. When there's truck drivers willing to drive across the country can't without getting out of the cab in their little teams, what do the warehousing companies and retailers do. They don't care what happens to truckers. So a lot of truckers spend a lot of time waiting to park, waiting at warehouses be loaded or unloaded, which is really unfair. If I drive eight r the one we paid for eight hours, well, under federal rules, you don't get paid waiting in a park loss. So many of these truckers have to waste many hours doing nothing and one reason. And that's bad for all of us because it means we have more trucks and more costs in order to deliver the same amount of stuff. But when there are plenty of cheap drivers, the warehousers, the warehouse companies are under no pressure to improve efficiency. They don't care if the truckers are stuck four or five hours in the parking lots. It's not their problem. They're not paying for it. And if there's loads of truckers, the trucker counts right back. So if there was a shortage of labor, the whole system would get more efficient. If there was a shortage of labor, the warehouses would say, you know, let's speed this up. Let's stop wasting time. Let's make everything more efficient and more productive. And that's what makes Americans, which when the country gets more productive, more efficient when there's less wasted time. But cheap labor from overseas just turns everything to mush.
Speaker 13: You know, we all get poor well, and being a truck driver could be very lucrative here in the United States, I guess, up until this phenomenon has occurred, because you know, you can make a very comfortable living doing being a long haul trucker and support a family and maybe even afford one of those houses a few people can't afford.
Speaker 6: Right, But even then nucleus say, yeah, you can make money, but you've got to be in a truck for you know, twenty hour runs.
Speaker 1: That's not for everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and now there's two or three Indians in a truck barreling down the highway and you don't have a load. Well, it's what like what immigration does. Chiefly it makes things. It makes rents a property and ground more expensive. And that means people who own apartment buildings, who own downtown spaces, who are investors in real estate, they make more money. When you stuff more people in the country, right, the economy doesn't get more efficient, so everyone knows spending more of their greater share of their money on rent and property and on various other things too. It's like it's migration makes the country as a whole bigger, fat, or richer, but it doesn't make the average American.
Speaker 1: Better all, no question about that.
Speaker 10: Better.
Speaker 6: All Americans are better off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Immigration expert Neil Monroe from Brightbard, I just have to observe. You make a great argument about truckers needing to speak English because of course they got the biggest, heaviest, potentially most dangerous vehicles on the road. They should know how to read road signs and all of that. I get that, But this executive order ensuring truckers speak English does not carry over to the average driver of an automobile. And you mentioned roads being unsafe, and lord knows, everybody can see how crazy people drive these days. Maybe it's part of the problem because illegal immigrants can get drivers' licenses.
Speaker 6: No, this is so we're not going to be a little delicate. Okay, So imagine a nice Norwegian on the Cincinnati roads. Okay, there are not in any particular rush. They're going to obey the science because that's the way it's been in a thousand years. In Norway, there are people from wilder cultures where they don't have road signs or they don't particularly obey the road laws because they come because the grandparents didn't have no car with all very recent and so there are people drive at different rates. And everybody you know of has had the road insurance rates rise up, and that's partly because immigration has brought an immense amount of inexperience and reckless drivers, and it has also brought in a huge amount of theft. So we will regularly see articles about illegal migrants stealing catalytic conversions in Canada and here there's a huge illegal If you're from often illegal migrants will say, Wow, that's a really great car, be worth a fortune in my home country, How do I get it? There A lot a lot of migrant steel cars, very professionally, very sophisticated, very electronic, high tech, and they stick them in a container and or their ownership in Baltimore a day later heading off to South Africa or Bornosires or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you what, I had more time, We shu, we had more time. You've shown you've showed a light on something that a lot of people obviously did not know about you. Even yourself would not know about this until very recently. Immigration expert Neil Monroe. I'll encourage my listeners to check out your writing over at Breitbart dot com, and I look forward to having you back on the program. Neil. It's been a great conversation delighted to turn up. Thank you very much, Thank you sir. It's a twenty fifty five KC the talk station. Get in touch with Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning more than seventy five years. Zimmer family owned and operator. They're proud of the family tradition. They're proud of what they do for you, which is great customer service and it really highly experienced HVAC experts working on your system. They have some maintenance plans that you could consider to keep, you know, extend the lote life of your system. But right now it's a perfect time for your system to conk out. Not that I want that to happen, but if that's you, how about a new carrier comfort system from the experts at Zimmer Heating and Cooling where you can save up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars. Carrier invented air conditioning. They know what they're doing. It's a great, great system you're going to be getting from the experts at Zimmer. Plus the professionalism and the customer service, You're in great hands with Zimmer. So give Chris Zimmer a call. Schedule the appointment at five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three again savings up to fifteen hundred and fifty bucks, a new carrier comfort system. To book an appoyment online and learn more about all the services they provide. Head on over to go Zimmer dot com fifty five KRC for more information about contests on this channel nine first one to one the polecast today, I've got showers of storm for likely between one and five pm. Gusty wins up thirty miles per hour, high of eighty, lull and precipitation over night fifty nine for the low, best chance of storm and range and rain tomorrow after six pm. Mostly cut the otherwise highest seventy four scattered rain over night Wednesday with a low of sixty two, and then it'll be warm seventy nine high Thursday with thunderstorms showing up in the evening hours seventy three degrees. Right now, let's hear from traffic update Chuck Ingram from.
Speaker 9: The UCL Traffic Center, U S Health Weight Ball Center office comprehensive of Piacity Care had advanced search and Koba expertise called five one three, nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three nine Pound two seventy five. Crews are working with an accident after twenty eight left shoulder broken down West Pound two seventy five after seventy one Center Lane Industrials shut down in Florence between Safeway and Empire for police activity. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs seat the talk station.
Speaker 1: A thirty on a Tuesday. It's that time of the week if we get to talk to retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis, you get the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Welcome back to the program, Daniel, my friend. It's a pleasure to have you on as always. Good to see Brian. How were you. I'm doing well, you know, hanging in there. As they say, among the problems in the world, I'm surrounded by all it's just a bunch of crap. Every story you got a gloom and doom. Four corners of the universe seem to be troubled, and that's usually what we end up talking about. So it can be depressing. But I'm doing fine, and I hope you can say the same. We've been talking week after week after week about the latest on Russia and Ukraine, and I saw some hint of suggestion because Trump apparently had a meeting with Zelensky when they were overseas that CRIMEA might be under consideration, that Zelensky might not have that red line in the sand. I'm not going to give an inch of my territory up. But crime has been taking over by Russia now for twelve years. Barack Obama let it happen, and it's been that way, and that seems to be part of sort of a foregone conclusion and all of our prior conversations you talk about zelensky lack of willingness to concede any territory. Does he think that he can somehow get back CRIMEA. I mean recognizing the relative negotiating powers that we've talked about, and that he doesn't have a whole lot of power on his side at the negotiation table. I gotta tell you, Brian.
Speaker 14: I think that the issue, and this may sound like a trite statement, but I mean it genuinely. I think he has become delusional in his thinking and is not looking at things reality. That's one of the reasons why I think that President Trump just has to make whatever decision he thinks is best for the United States because he doesn't have a genuine partner on the Ukraine side to come up with some kind of rational plan that they can present as a as a unified side along with Europe in their negotiations with Russia.
Speaker 1: Because you have Ukraine, you have the Europe.
Speaker 14: I mean, they're literally all over the map over here, and they're not connected with the reality map that Trump apparently is.
Speaker 1: So you see, it's nearly impossible.
Speaker 14: So the only thing that is going to make some sense for President Trump is going to be I'm just gonna have to make the best deal that I can with Putin or I'm just gonna have to walk And Rubio mentioned that on Sunday again, and I think that that he said this week will be crucial, and I believe that Trump is now nearing the point to where he's gonna say, I've tried everything I can with you guys, but you won't deal with the reality that exists on the ground, and I'm gonna have to just walk away and let you guys figure it out for yourself, because if you're not gonna listen to sam any kind of common sense, then I can't do anything for you anyway. And that'll be a He'll come under a lot of pressure from that for President Trump, but only those who are also not willing to look at reality.
Speaker 1: And I think that's where he's headed. So Zelonsky's basically operating from a position of delusion. I mean, as anybody sort of slapped him in the face and say, what do you god, I mean, what is your argument? I mean, your people are being slaughtered on the battlefield, and I'll admit that some of the Russians, and I guess North Koreans as well at this juncture, are being slaughtered as well, but not the degree the Ukrainians saw are they're running out of people to fill the ranks in the military. This has been going on for quite some time. Meanwhile, the slaughter goes on, Zelensky's in an untenable position and yet won't acknowledge it. I guess I just don't understand why didn't somebody just sort of throttle him.
Speaker 14: Right right right that well, I think diplomatically, that's what Trump is about ready to do. And I think that he's, like you would ordinarily think the head of a state is somebody that can be dealt with rationally, and even if you come to a situation you don't like the circumstances aren't to your locking, and therefore you can't get the outcome that you want. You grudgingly acknowledge what is and then get the best out of it you can. That's kind of normal how that people would work. But Zelenski is not in a normal position. And I think that his situation is exacerbated further and alarmingly so by leaders in Europe because instead of throttling him, as you just put it, they instead encourage him.
Speaker 1: And I mean, you've had it all the way through.
Speaker 14: You've had Boris Johnson advise against having the Istanbul agreement in twenty twenty two, and you've gotten them now. Germany was published published sized said they suggested Zelensky reject Trump's plan to quote giveaway crimea and as though there's a choice to be made. So that's not just Zelenski, but it's also the new incoming government from Germany. And then you have of course back Ron and secure Starmer of the UK. They keep talking about this coalition of the willing. I mean they're feeding into it. So there's a much bigger problem, quite frankly, going on in the Western world right now, which complicates this greatly.
Speaker 1: But this pressure on Zelensky to reject the idea of negotiating some sort of you know, land for peace deal with Putin. They haven't stepped up and said we will send our people in to help and fill the ranks of your depleted military. There's been no out loud statement from the European Union leaders to that effect. They're just egging them on and having as people continue to go through the meat grinder. Am I or am I wrong on that? Oh you're not.
Speaker 14: As a matter of fact, the UK in particular has gone backwards and said, you may recall I want to say this is late as December. They were talking about a total European force of two hundred thousand's what they were looking for. And then they said, well, okay, maybe one hundred thousand. And then they start looking at the actual numbers of.
Speaker 1: Who could do what. They said, okay, all right, sixty thousand.
Speaker 14: And then the UK said all right, and we'll pony up maybe thirty thousand, and then they said okay, well actually maybe ten thousand. And now in this past seven or so days, it's like, okay, we'll send some trainers into Ukraine, not even peacekeepers, because they realize they don't have enough, they can't actually do it. But they're still talking about this and encouraging Zelenski forward, which has the perverse effect that you just laid out there, getting more Ukrainian slaughtered in and pointing this battle they can't win and they just won't come to graps with reality.
Speaker 1: It's really puzzling. What is the state of the I mean, we do know what the Ukrainian population wants at this juncture. I mean I don't know if they do surveys and polls. And it's one thing to be patriotic and say, no, damn it, we're not going to give the Russians an inch of land and we're gonna get crimea back. But practically speaking, the people on the ground are the ones that have lost their sons and their husbands and their grandfathers to this terrible conflict. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 14: I actually I have talked recently to a former member of Zelensky's government.
Speaker 1: I won't say who. I don't want to throw that person under the.
Speaker 14: Bus, but they told me that the polling that is actually out there shows that the further away you are from the line of contact, the less willing you are to recognize reality, and the more willing you are to say and yeah, let's keep on going.
Speaker 1: But even that numbers is coming down.
Speaker 14: But they said that when you're up on the front lines, I mean I'm talking within like one hundred kilometers or so, those people are saying, this is dumb.
Speaker 1: Let's don't do this anymore.
Speaker 14: We we'll just keep losing more territory now than there was four more villages this morning around the area Pakrosk on the Ukraine side, which has received orders to evacuate. Because this the Russians are continuing to go forward. Russia gained twenty seven square kilometers of territory in the last twenty four hours, so their advances are accelerating, and now more Ukrainian people are put at risk, and there's more flight going on inside the country, and you keep seeing that over and over, and you just got to ask yourself, how much worse does it have to get before you finally come to a recognition that the war can't even be stopped much less one. But unfortunately, it looks like that there is no end inside and so that means this by definition, Russia will eventually conquer what it wants on the ground, aside from the negotiation because they don't have a partner that they feel they can discuss it with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every day that goes by, they lose even more negotiating power, not that they have a whole lot to start with. H Daniel Davis. So I wish we had some really positive news that come from that front, but it's well, you get the leader.
Speaker 14: At least President Trump is grounded in reality and he's trying to do something that nobody else had done. It's definitely the previous administration. So there is some positive on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, real quick, just your your your thumbnail skeedch boiled down take on military strikes against the against the Hoothies. We've been dropping all kinds of bombs on them lately.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we've been dropping bombs and we've been losing drone of these multimillion dollar drones, I think like seven of them in the last week or so. And then I don't know if you noticed, but yesterday in the Red Sea, one of the Hoothy missiles came so close.
Speaker 1: To the aircraft carrier UH, one of the air correct carriers.
Speaker 14: We have in there, that we had to maneuver out in this emergency situation and lost an F eighteen.
Speaker 1: Over the side. How does that happen?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: How does that happen? Because they were just doing a normal move on their on.
Speaker 14: Their hangar by moving a plane around, when all of a sudden they had an emergency requirement to uh maneuver away from a ship I mean away from an anti missile ship, any ship missile And because of that, the list yes, very heavily to the side and it literally rolled into the sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what an embarrassment for the United States military on that score. This is a mission.
Speaker 14: We can't fight. We can't win this militarily. All we're gonna do is lose millions of dollars. Now it's into the billions in the curtain in terms of the mission too. And you're not gonna knock them out. We need to do something different.
Speaker 1: Daniel Davis Deep Dive every week at Tuesday at eight thirty. Check them out online. Find the podcast just by searching Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Uh again. Sometimes depressing Daniel, but always interesting, stand up on top of things, speaking truth in the face of insanity. Girl said, thanks talking next week. We'll talk next Tuesday. Brother eight forty I fifty five car see the talk station. Don't go away. We're gonna hear from ours the experts. Take go learn all about rhinews shield that's coming up. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Thinking about buying your first home