Speaker 1: Uh ah, what's up everybody? Hello, and welcome to Rose Pricks. I'm one of your hosts, Stephanie Wilder Taylor. In case you just stumbled in here with me, is Cecily Nobler. She's just a great person, also a film critic. Right now, I prefer Wilm. When did they turn Jewish? You're Jewish?
Speaker 2: Right, Stephanie? What I have a lot to say here. First of all, it's Cecily Wilder Nobler and you know that.
Speaker 1: Okay. I I feel unseen because I've told you we had a ceremony and everything. I just don't like you led with your being like I don't know Christian or.
Speaker 2: When did you turn Jewish?
Speaker 1: I then suddenly I don't know. It's like you're all of a sudden You're like, I'm Jewish, which it just surprised me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well we all have our own journey. I would say. That's what I would say if I was saying something but that I mean, I I yeah, I think we're all on our own path, right the path capital p inside joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys talking today Real Housewives, Orange County. I do not like Katie. I'm going to say it. I know you like her. I do not like her at all and vehemently opposed to her.
Speaker 2: Ooh, this is going to get good. I don't know that I love her lover, but I I macro note before we get into it. I had a big change as well. I had a big epiphany as well. Let's start with the Heather Terry just being annoyingly rich situation.
Speaker 1: They're so rich. Also, I just realized that Heather's tagline is just because I drink from a flute doesn't mean you can play me. And I'm not sure how I feel about that. Let's break it down.
Speaker 2: Let's break that down because I never noticed it, because I think I fast forward through their taglines. I can't handle it. It's another one of those things where it's like I don't want my neighbors to hear that I, you know how sometimes to self soothe. I watched every episode of Sex and the City like a hundred times, and I'm not exaggerating you guys, like I watch it constantly even still, and I am so embarrassed when they're like done, dun dunna, dunne. When that comes on, I just need it really fast, skip it, skip it. Let's skip because that looks crazy. In twenty twenty four, they're like, oh, she's still at it. But the same with house. I just don't want I don't want them to hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it, I get it. Okay, So she says, just because I drink out of a flute because she likes her Champs, I mean she's made Champagne her entire personality, and calling it Champs is not doing her any favors either. It's not great. I don't love it.
Speaker 2: So she and then okay, just because it doesn't mean you can play me. So somebody, some producer, came up with that, as they do somebody. They don't usually come with it, you know, maybe they get some writers. She can't come up with that. No, So imagine she's being pitched different things, and that's the one. She's like, Yep, that's it. I love it. That's the one.
Speaker 1: They're like, Flute, we mean it in two ways. First of all, you're known as Champagne's your thing, that's your brand, so flute. But also, you can't play me because you're a battye. And she's like, I am, I am a battie.
Speaker 2: What if one of the suggestions They're like Okay, Heather, hear me out. We're just going to pitch you a couple ideas, and one of them is like, I could do better, and she's like, no, I don't like that. I don't like that. That feels like it's throwing Terry under the bus.
Speaker 1: It feels like, don't go to Terry for plastic surgery, go to the other guy. I don't feel like that is going to do Terry any favors. Will it do me favors? Yeah? But I don't. I think we can do better. Can you guys come up with some backups?
Speaker 2: It's me It's okay, Hi, Heather, I'm Heather, only Jew in town. I wish they would do something better like that, I'm the only Jew in Orange County.
Speaker 1: Well, you and I have always liked that movie Crazy People with Dudley Moore because of the funny It makes us laugh really hard that they came up with the ads that are just honest, right, they're boxy, but they're good. Yes, let's just say it like it is. Let's just do it. People would respond better to that. Yuh, Terry, I could do better, but he's rich. So Heather, I mean, we kind of like her. We can't help ourselves but like her a little bit, but she does make it difficult with her, like I don't know which of my multi million dollar penthouser mansions I should live in, so hard.
Speaker 2: She referred to her fifty three hundred square foot condo or whatever as her the most expensive closet ever. She called it a closet five thousand, three hundred square feet. And she's not. I don't know that she's joking.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: She is ridiculous, and I didn't. I didn't like her this episode for a couple reasons. I told you that somebody, okay, someone I know used to work at Nordstrom way back.
Speaker 1: I think that this would come up like this. This isn't how that, this is why I'm constantly in Nordstrum.
Speaker 2: But okay. And she said she was doing makeup for people. And she said that both Heather and Tamera came in at different times, and that Tamra was really nice, believe it or not, she was really friendly and like down to earth and whatever, and that Heather was awful. Now that's not.
Speaker 1: Super shocking as far as like the way you might treat the staff or the help in whatever way but Heather was really not nice.
Speaker 2: I hate that, and.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that. No, I'm just kidding. Of course, I believe that. Of course, I know breaks he of course, but I started to started to hit me in this episode.
Speaker 2: Was like, she's awful, She's that's why they all gang up. They wouldn't just randomly gang up on her.
Speaker 1: She's pretty awful. But I think that that's why I thought it was a little surprising that I like I think I like Katie even less. I just think it was so like, girl, what are you doing? What are you doing? This is just not you. You look ridiculous, you look crazy. I agree with you. So, okay, I have an actual argument with her if you want to, we'll we'll comfort you on that. But this is not it. This this I'm gonna I'm gonna get her with what with like? So, I mean, okay, so what if she called the paparazzi even if she did, who cares? How does it affect you at all? How does it affect your life? You're a thirsty motherfucker as well, So you're gonna, oh my god, you're going to prove that she's kind of thirsty. Then I believe Heather. I believe I was team Heather on that fight. I believed her, especially when she swore on her children. I don't think she would do that. I mean, I believe her.
Speaker 2: I just do. There's no way.
Speaker 1: I agree, and like the whole thing with but I agree with you and also like, Okay, so some guy that you say runs paparazzi for all of Hollywood. You asked him, oh, did she call the paps on herself? And he said, yes, that's what big, that's your gun, that's your that's your smoking gun.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And why does Katie know have that guy on speed dial? As Heather said, exactly, I'll get to that, but before that, this also annoyed me.
Speaker 1: So Terry. They remind us that Terry had had a stroke a couple of seasons ago. I want to say, last this, do you already know you? So you watched that season?
Speaker 2: Yes, And they talked about in the reunion and it's you know, was very serious. But and then it goes back to Heather.
Speaker 1: She was like, but you know, we got him through it, and I just remember I couldn't break down. So we went on this very fancy vacation basically like there we are Bora, Bora, and I just finally broke down.
Speaker 2: I just finally had to let it all out.
Speaker 1: Oh healing. It was a healing journey for me for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were into there. We are in Tahiti.
Speaker 1: I mean we finally got there. We got him through the stroke and got to the South Pacific.
Speaker 2: She didn't say that, but I'm just adding that because they went on like a fancy vacation and she made it all about her.
Speaker 1: She was like, they had this app, which sounds great. I'd like to get this app.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what it's called, but it was something helpful, something three sixty maybe something where you can just dial in number just I mean, I don't know why you just wouldn't call the police, just nine one one. But okay, it's fast. But then now she's like, so if there's so.
Speaker 1: Now we partner with this app, So if there's I mean, if there's just any way I can help others, Like it's such money in the process, Yes, exactly, it's what do you call it when it's like an associate deal like you know, and so now if you put this little code in anytime you order from Amazon, I'll get a little kickback, yes, but really it has to help you, not me. Oh, we really wanted to turn that into helping other people.
Speaker 2: It's like, it reminds me of affiliate.
Speaker 1: If you just hit this week affiliate link, we will all, well, you'll save lives and also I'll make a lot of money, right.
Speaker 2: More money, Like she needs money. And now we don't know for sure that she's making money off of it, but if she is, I hope every dollar goes to like stroke victims because they are billionaires, as she reminds us every week. And it reminds me of one.
Speaker 1: Camille on Beverly Hills was like had that Jesus complex where she's like, I just really love saving people.
Speaker 2: It's just something I love.
Speaker 1: It's like yeah, but also is if Terry had a stroke, is he still doing as many surgeries on people? I mean think he slowed down, but it didn't I don't think it affected I don't think he has like a shake or anything.
Speaker 2: I think he's okay. They I think what they're saying with the APP is that they were able to get him help immediately. But I mean with them also they can afford like a helicopter lyft, you know, right, right, but can't they do?
Speaker 1: So did she find him? Was he like on the ground.
Speaker 2: They were at dinner and he was acting really weird, like he was, you know, had a stroke. And I don't know exactly the details, but she said he was being She's like, we have to get you to the hospital. And she said he wasn't being himself. Oh, he was being like belligerent, like he was confused because he'd had the stroke. And I don't remember exactly what happened, but yeah, they were just out. So it is scary. So it is a good app whatever that is, we'll get I guess we'll we'll post it.
Speaker 1: If it's something three sixty, then it's probably life three sixty with an emergency that you, I think, and then they know they know your location.
Speaker 2: Although okay, there was one. It wasn't necessarily that one, but my dad had one of those, and after he passed, I was like, you know, a couple of days later, I'm in his place, like cleaning out his place, and they kept calling. They're like, we're getting where we got a put a button push like you guys aren't doing a great job.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, like that it's a little late. Yeah, I don't, and I don't know who, Like, I don't know who could have been, like somebody probably was sitting on it or something at some point later. I really don't know, but it was like, yeah, you guys are a couple of days late on this one.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: They're like, but do you want to keep the service going?
Speaker 2: They did, like do you need someone coming out? I'm like, well again, let me reiterate, no, right, no, thank you. Okay, So Tamra wants to drink at a dive bar. They're very excited to go to this dive bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, right before that, So can I ask you one more question about of course Terry and Heather. Did you feel like the scene was like do you feel like these two still have sex and are into each other at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think that they have sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, can they have like a friendly relationship because they are kind of cute, like she made they make little jokes about like, you know, you made a little joke about her pooping not pooping there, which I thought was kind of funny for them, like, you know, for her to be like, yeah, when the magic happens.
Speaker 2: Or something like. I was like, Okay, they do seem to like each other. They like each other. I mean maybe they have sex. He probably has. They kiss a lot. They're kind of handsy. But imagine, okay, imagine it's missionary. He's on top of you. Then that face, the plastic surgery face. Right, No, I agree, I mean at you now, No, I want you to really look. What makes this show kind of special is the porn. The porn aspect of it. I think is that we kind of really make you visualize. And if you're going to do a show County you have down, you have to think about it. You have to think what would that look like to have Terry on you.
Speaker 1: On top of you, pushing into you, and you're like, hmm okay, that would be a response.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you're just like, okay, what time is your next stuff? Right? You're like, you got to be at the hospital.
Speaker 1: I've gotta I got to get through this. We can do it.
Speaker 2: Come on, Well for the fifty three hundred square foot closet, I guess you just get through it. What's going on with his nose though, he had some sort of surgery to make it bigger, and I don't understand that. I don't think he did that on purpose? But was that like did he lose.
Speaker 1: A dare.
Speaker 2: Lose a bet?
Speaker 1: Did Paul do it? Was it his bet with Paul? And Paul's like, get over here, all right, put this mask on, You're going to just go to sleep. You wake up. They just do each other. If they like lose it golf the other it gets to do their They can just keep doing their face. I mean maybe it's too many peo, like something something went wrong there, but it's what is it my business? Do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: You know it is my business?
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Tropical Smoothie Cafe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, tell us about Tropical Smoothie Cafe for people that don't know.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do know. A lot of people have been writing in I'm serious, on our Facebook wall about how much they love it. It is fabulous.
Speaker 1: It is a place, a physical place where they make smoothies that are so delicious and refreshing. And it's just again, we're still in a very hot summer. It is a perfect time. They make the most wonderful mocktails. I mean they are to die for. My favorite is the Island Punch Smoothie. It's peach, guava, passion, fruit, mango, and pineapple. Stephanie really likes the watermelon mojito smoothie. Yeah, it's watermelon mint lime. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Prawberries, Oh, the strawberries. It is so refreshing. They also make wraps, really good food and bowls. So what you want to do, this is what I think is you want to get yourself down to one of the fourteen hundred plus locations of Tropical smooth Cafe or you can order on their app or online. You're on Tropic Time now at Tropical Smoothie Cafe.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, so now let's yeah, let's go to the Katie Gina and Emily, what bar? Did you figure out? What bar?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 1: Well? At first, it's so funny because I wrote down I can't even read it the way that they did it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't read it. It started with a bee. I don't know. I couldn't tell because it looked like a bar. I would like, didn't it seem like a Cecily bar?
Speaker 1: It kind of did. Yeah, but it's in Orange County, so we probably haven't heard of it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I thought that they took that's why they took the thing. I thought they went into La because sometimes they do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh the party bus, yeah, they were on a little bus. So it's only like forty five minutes, probably in Santa mont knows. Who knows, If anybody knows, let us know. It looked good to me, but I'm not going to Orange County for sure.
Speaker 1: But it did not look like the kind of place that specializes in espresso martinis. So I was already annoyed that, Like there's this big, burly, biker type bartender, and you know, he was just like, are you fucking kidding me? Espresso martinis? Come on?
Speaker 2: He did not look like he was having fun. No, the crew there, he was exhausted. You know, there's cameras, it's hot, it's whatever, and they're so loud and Emily. Emily kind of bugs me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I say it as though that's the first time I've ever said it.
Speaker 2: She's just so loud.
Speaker 1: And just that no one's going to agree with you. You're like, oh, I know she Everybody freaking loves Emily, but I feel like Sherily pushed people, Like people don't really have feelings about her that much, but she's always bugged me.
Speaker 2: I just we wouldn't be friends. She's mean, she's mean, and she's just a lot like she's just like ah, like she just thinks, she just takes over the room.
Speaker 1: Yes, also her whole thing where they went to go pick up Katie and then she was just like, I'm gonna pee in the bushes because I don't want to go in there and meet her fucking kids. Yeah, she reminds me husband or right, or the husband right, which was weird. She kind of reminds me of Wendy mcclennan's character in Bridesmaids. Remember she's the front, she's the she's blonde, and she's just like really coarse all the time. And she's like, oh, come right, we're going to fucking Vegas. If I'm gonna whatever, if I'm the leaving town, I want Dix in my face.
Speaker 2: Right when she's talking about her kids and she's like, I have three boys that are twelve years old. I cracked a blanket in half.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying, Yes, yes, yes, I feel like that's how Emily is.
Speaker 2: I never knew her name in real life. How weird because I've seen that movie like not one hundred but many times.
Speaker 1: Well, she's also from Reno nine to one one. She's just got that you know, personality and Emily. But the thing that made me mad about her saying like I don't want to meet Katie's husband is we all had to meet Shane and he's.
Speaker 2: No pride exactly. He's the worst guy ever on the show.
Speaker 1: Relax. He's worse than Brooks. Honestly, I would take Brooks in a heartbeat over Shane, and I know that that's Look, we don't have to do it either or but honestly, I would have sex with Brooks anyway, even if we weren't playing a game. Okay, just kiddy, Okay, hold on, Mary kill time, go ahead, Mary kills full time. Okay, Shane, Brooks, Terry, Oh you married Terry. You have sex with Brooks and you kill Shane immediately. That's the easiest one I've ever Oh my god, you're good. I mean, how el what else thought about this? You've got to step that back. We got to step it up, Shane.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you the.
Speaker 1: Back to you. You want to have sex with Okay, you have you really do want to have sex with Brooks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got it, I've got it. You can't. I'm changing it slightly. You can't. You have to have sex with one of these three. There's no Mary or kill Okay, so you either have to have sex with Shane, Terry or Erica.
Speaker 1: Jane's Tom Girardi. Oh, I'm having Terry. I'm having sex with Terry. He's fine. He seems like he's got a good sense of humor too, like we'd laugh.
Speaker 2: Do you mean fine like Foyne like he Foye?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I guess I guess we all know where we stand. He's not horrible. I mean I guess I would. He's good enough for if he's good enough, if for Heather, he's good enough for me, because you know I love Heather.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I right, So all right. They go to this bar and uh, like I said, I do like the bar, and they're being very loud and obnoxious and it's just so funny how hard they are on Shannon, who did have a problem. Shannon did have it. She does have an issue that she should addressed, but they all kind of do. They're all ridiculous. I mean they're not driving. I give them that.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're all like, well, in their fifties, and just so proud of themselves forgetting their drink on. You know, none of these bitches is feeling good the next day. There's just no way. I know a lot of women who are you know, who are not alcoholics, but who claim that nowadays, when you drink when you're slightly older, it's you can handle it even less. It's just harder on your body. You just don't feel well the next day.
Speaker 2: I'm usually one and done. I can't have more than one margarita where I feel sick. I have one and then it's fine, and then there's a couple drinks I can have maybe two of but that's it right. Otherwise it's headaches. And I've always sort of been that way.
Speaker 1: And you're still and you're not even gonna want to do that, like every.
Speaker 2: Day, You're just not going to feel great, and I'm not going to do shots. I think Heather doesn't do it, by the way. I think she pretends she'll have her little martini and watch them get drunk. I don't think she ever loses control. But she can drink a lot of champagne, which that gives me a headache. I can't imagine. And that much.
Speaker 1: Chance, Yeah, well, maybe she's not drinking a lot of champagne. Maybe she has a glass, right, and she probably has some steak and dom or something she really does, so she Yeah, Okay, so they're all Now this conversation comes up about Heather and Katie, the paparazzi conversation that we talked about before. Yeah. I mean these women, all of them are like obsessed with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well it's the storyline, right, but it's.
Speaker 1: Such a stupid storyline. It's a ridiculous storyline. If I was Heather, I would be like, oh, this is child's play, Like this is all you got, Like this is what you're going to bring it totally.
Speaker 2: So they're having and I agree with you. I literally wrote down Katie's nuts and Gina okay, here's where my big macro. And again, this isn't going to shock anyone because I think I said it last week. But Gina is the hero that I didn't know I needed. And I can't believe there was a moment that I was not on her side. Jen really bugged me this time. I can completely understand every I think Gina had every right to yell at her, and I think I love Gina again.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened? What made you feel that way?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I love that she defended Heather, even though I don't love Heather. Gina as loyal as fuck. She doesn't like it when you know she's not on the She's usually on the right side of stuff. So Katie's just being ridiculous and they're all antamra. Everyone's ganging up against Heather because they do it every chance they can. They probably are a little jealous, and Gina keeps her cool about her. She's also someone like I feel like we'd just be friends with her. I like her, I think I love her. I think I'm in love with her. I think I'm falling in Like what specifically did she say that you were?
Speaker 1: Like? Okay? Was she when she was?
Speaker 2: She just always seems to have her wits about her. She's not, you know.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: I like the things she's doing with Travis. I like that she took a chance, she took a gamble to make their relationship better, but wanted to stand on her own two feet, even though I think she used them a little bit when she needed it. Not great, but I at it, and I just I don't know. She's just cool. Yeah, and I like her, and you know, she's showing her her storyline. She's not really trying to hide anything. She never really has, right, right, I like that and I like that she So she and Heather became friends last season because of course they're both from New York. You know, they have and they're both the smart people in the room. They're not because of New York, but they're the you know, they're of course they would bond. But Gina was very open last season about how sometimes she was annoyed that Heather didn't couldn't read the room. She felt a little less than every time she was around her because of how you know, right, but she flaunts it. So they had that conversation too. I just I like her, that's all.
Speaker 1: So they're all having this conversation about the did the paparazzi? Does Heather call the paparazzi?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: And what's her name? Katie is like, yeah, guys, I know for a fact that she called the paparazzi, And then of Tamras like you do. Because I've been trying to prove this, like you know, this has like been my thing. I'm really trying to prove this and she's like, well, don't worry because I literally have the proof, and she's like, you do what She's like, got a screenshot, which we're gonna find out later is a screenshot of nothing. It's a screenshot of her, some random person going, yeah, that happened, So a screenshot of her. I want to see the screenshot of the paparazzi guy, of a news outlet guy showing her texting and saying, Hey, come to Disneyland.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be there, because that's what Heather says on Watch what happens, because she's like, what, you're gonna believe some random guy named Mike who we don't know, some faceless guy named Mike, right, oh right. Although I do think it's a technicality. I do think maybe that's not the word I'm looking for, But Heather did something. I don't think they were just going to get a picture. I think she didn't. I think she didn't really call them, So that was she's being accused of, is calling the paps so she can swear on her kids because she probably didn't call them. But maybe Terry did you know what I mean, somebody did. I do believe that's a staged photo. Oh it's a totally staged photo. But I think I think the whole point of like, Okay, if you want to prove that Heather's cheating on Terry and their marriage is a sham and she's pretending to be happily married and she's not, that's one thing, but like your whole thing, you want to bring her down because like she might have called the paparazzi to because she was going to Disneyland, because she's trying to promote herself as a frickin' personality.
Speaker 1: Well what is your goal? Like why are you trying to make that your whole personality that Heather sucks?
Speaker 2: You're promoting the whole show. If Heather gets packed, you all get packed, right, good for the show?
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, it's the dumbest shit ever. It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: I can't believe, Like you're right, and it's drummed up by something to Katie that's all she got, or maybe she's trying to be nice also this whole.
Speaker 1: Thing like later, and I do think that Heather's the part that I think Heather is kind of fibbing about. Later. It is going to come up later, so we'll get to it. Later, but I think Heather's just not Heather. Katie is just ridiculous, Like what, you look stupid, right, right? They all look stupid there At this point, they're doing crazy shots. There's a point where Tamra does a confessional and she says something like I don't want to be in a white Snake video. Did you hear that? Mm hmmm?
Speaker 2: That really hit me as she did not say that. That was such a producer line. We've talked about this a lot, and these confessionals. Producers write their stuff. They make you say stuff. When I was on Best Week Ever, sometimes they'd want me to say a certain line and I would just say it like I said it, mm hmm. It's really coming straight from the writer, you know, right. And sometimes and so I feel like Tamar, yes, she would fit in with a white Snake, like she'd know, but the way she said it, it sounded like she didn't even know what white Snake was. She's like, I don't want to be in a white Snake video.
Speaker 1: You know. When I was on the show Succession and on Succession, huh. I was on Succession and I was playing myself kind of a finance girl, and wow, I did they would write me lines and I was like, okay, I mean I could say the thing that like I would normally say in this situation, but like if you would rather I said a line that you wrote and they're like, no, we we were winning Emmys for like the writing, and I was like, okay, I mean that's fine, and I would just say it. I would just go along with it. I'm like, well, you guys know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Did you play Shiv?
Speaker 1: Because I am really confused right now because I've watched I Love Succession.
Speaker 2: We talked about it on our show, like we reviewed it. Monroe.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I yes, in a way.
Speaker 2: Okay, in what way though?
Speaker 1: Like what in the way of I played Chiv's friend? But sometimes I would listen. I don't want to talk. This isn't a show about me.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, though, But I feel like we can't just like skip over this because you know that was both of our favorite shows.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't want to say anything because you get so jealous. It's like, yes, you are very competitive about about film and TV my film and TV roles.
Speaker 2: Huh, But I don't. I'd never even known of any of them. I feel like.
Speaker 1: That's just I just wish. I just wish that you were more willing to look at yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when I was on Friday Night Lights and I asked you time and time again, come to the set, come meet Kyle Chandler, hang out, and you were like, no, thanks, because you didn't.
Speaker 1: And then they even said they because I hadn't seen the show. I didn't think I was going to be able to like understand what was happening. You were never able to see the show. But what it really is is you auditioned and you couldn't do the Texas accent. You tried, and they were like, you can't hire your frand I'm so sorry, even as just like a favor to you, I know you've asked for so little. You bring so much to the show, they said, and you ask for nothing in return. And I was like, could you just give her one line at like a lunch room scene or something, and they said no, But they honestly, they thought your look was great. They thought you were very pretty, but they were just like.
Speaker 2: She can't act.
Speaker 1: Oh so sorry that this is all coming out right now, Like this is probably not the time. We should probably just talk more about this in more depth. Like on Patreon, maybe on Patriot, Yeah, please join that. Sorry, my back door is open now because there's a dog issue.
Speaker 2: So sorry, if you can hear that, it's a very professional show. So meanwhile, Shannon, Meanwhile, Shannon's house, Vicky a nightmare. VICKI comes over. Just when we think we're done with Vicky. Okay, did we finish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't quite finish because we just I just because this is going to come back later. And this is the part that really upsets me. So Katie tries to make an even bigger deal about the fact that Heather tagged her in the Instagram.
Speaker 2: Post yes, which bissed us off last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I but I also this is where I already was like, okay, but why did Heather try to deny that? Because they show Heather at this This is the scene where they show Heather going like basically, Heather's like, yeah, you tagged me this Instagram post and then Heather goes, that's so weird because I don't even follow you. I guess I accidentally went to tag like givonchet and it tagged you. And then all the girls are like, did I pronounce that right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Either may like you know whatever she says, and then it tagged you, and then the girls are all like, well, it's would be kind of weird, difficult to impossible to tag somebody you don't even follow. Then I thought, and I wrote this down for myself, that probably Heather did follow her or her social media person followed her because they knew she was gonna get followed Katie because she was getting cast on the show, And probably Heather's social media person tagged her, which is a normal thing to do. Why would you not tag your fucking cast mates? So I don't you know why Heather? Yeah, her issue is ridiculous. And then maybe the reason that Heather is denying stuff is because Katie's trying to make it seem like she fucking committed some kind of crime. So maybe she was like, well, whatever, I didn't mean to do that. But if Heather thought about it for one minute, why wouldn't she should just be like, Okay, yeah, I tagged you. Aren't you fucking happy I tagged you? Right, I'm way more popular than you are and I'm on the show. Don't you want to be part of this cast? Of course I tagged you. Who cares?
Speaker 2: It's so dumb. It's so dumb that it's like not worth It's not worth Heather's time, it's not worth our time. She's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: No, but I wish Heather would just own it and just go like, yeah, bitch, I tagged you. Aren't you happy?
Speaker 2: Right? And I think that's why Heather's telling the truth because you probably didn't, like you said, it's a social media person, which she has, and she's like, I don't I don't even know what you're talking about, right, exactly, I don't have time for that shit, right I do, Heather? It doesn't okay.
Speaker 1: So then over at Shannon's, Oh god, I mean, did you just I felt sick to my stomach when VICKI walked in just from the pits of hell. Also Vicky's filter and Shannon, the way they have this filter going. You know that they probably wrote it into their contract. It's so so bad, like you and I would never even have that on our zoom let alone, like on a TV show. It's so bad that it just looks like eyes, looks like dark eyes on like a pink orb.
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice that they can just do that, so just them and nobody else has that so they have a deal. I thought it was just her face lift that made it look like she didn't have any eyes, because her eyes are like all the way back in her head. They're so far back because her fillers are so big.
Speaker 1: Now, no, the makeup is so so so strong, and then you can't really see any defined lines on their face. It's so weird. I mean, what a night So first of all, she comes over and she's like, so, there's pus coming from my stomach. But I check myself out of the hospital because I'm so busy. I've got to keep going. I'm a ti day girl, first of all. Okay, and I'm so broke. I'm just so so broke that it's everybody's fault that I'm broke.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, she's mad because they have their tray of me gos. I mean, let's break that down for a second. What in nightmare? So obviously they're trying to do like a countess leu Anne Cabaret. They're trying They've seen other people do these shows like lu Anne's, which is supposed to be amazing. And next time it's in town, we are going.
Speaker 1: I'm in my friend.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who directs it so like I could could have gone last time and I wasn't able to. But so there's that.
Speaker 1: And then Sonya has a little weird burlesque show she does, which I can't imagine, I know, but it did okay, not as well as Luanne. So they're trying to do like the State, like a variety show. I mean, can you think of anything worse than these three old ladies trying to be funny, trying to do improv and music like it's horrible, but also the whole idea of it being trace amigos, which is like a tequila isn't bad taste? Now, yes, but Shannon got in a drunk driving accident and like almost killed herself, her dog. We had a building, and so now you're going to be glorifying like a tequila brand, which okay, I have a question because I forgot So Tama's the one who removed yourself from this.
Speaker 2: Why again? Was it?
Speaker 1: Because because yes, because she was just like it's gross because at that at that appearance, that's when Shannon was like getting drunk at the appearance and she was just like this is just a terrible look. I don't want to be Pink was like Nope, let's do it. Let's all, you know, all hands on deck, let's keep going. Yeah, because Shannon needs the money, and Vicki now needs the money because she's not on the show anymore. So now they're all mad at Tamra for like Tamra's like, I don't, bitches, I don't need to do it. I'm on the fucking show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they you're right, so they do sort of need it, she Shannon announces, or not really. They set up a scene where she gets Vicki to ask her, like, what's going on with John Jansen? You know, they have to have that scene on camera, so she'd be like, he's suing me for seventy five thousand dollars, right, why aren't you curious?
Speaker 1: No? And Vicky's like, he's such a bum. I mean he is awful. I have no idea. Maybe because of the car, maybe because of the wreck. Do you think it's something like could he say he was in the car right or no?
Speaker 2: He wasn't in the car.
Speaker 1: No. He was the one who was like you're drunk. You're like, you're an asshole right now you're going to drive drunk? And she was like, oh, something hurt. Maybe he got or he wasn't antle No, she was at his house. She got mad at him. She was you know, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it was a different thing where Yeah, I was thinking for a second he was in the passenger seat, but I don't know what he's doing for. Maybe she borrowed n Let's look at it now. Yeah, let's do that while you're looking that up.
Speaker 1: Okay, John, is how do you Speaame Jansen?
Speaker 2: Suing when Stephanie is googling something. I like to try to keep the show going, but she likes to she has to read the Google like I could tell you another story while you're googling it.
Speaker 1: I got this already. Okay, let's go. Okay, So John Janssen, hold on, I got a cough. Oh seventy sick you guys, Okay, still doing this for you? Uh claiming, He claims that the reality star breached their oral contract and is committing promise sary or promisory fraud by purposely not paying him back. So she has him money, lock him. I hate him. He lent her Oh tea, I have tay okay. Uh. He says they weren't a good fit before. This is what he told page six, I tried very, very hard, but we were never meant to be together, and then he says okay. Following two twenty twenty three split they turned things turned nasty. He reportedly sued Badoor for money she allegedly borrowed for a facelift. He reportedly lent her forty thousand dollars via wire transfer in twenty twenty two for the facelift and another thirty five thousand via personal check the following year.
Speaker 2: Why would she call us money? She has David's money.
Speaker 1: However, Badoor claims the money was a gift and never meant to be repaid. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe Shannon on that one. I have to tell you, I really don't like John Jansen. I believe her because she she has that money.
Speaker 1: Why is she accepting from a guy that she's just dating seventy thousand dollars to get a facelift. It seems weird to me.
Speaker 2: It's weird. All of it's weird. But she's got money. I mean, David gives her a shit ton of money. She like, you know, I know, didn't she downsized? She downsized.
Speaker 1: She still lives in a really nice place and she's paying for the kids, her kids to go to college.
Speaker 2: Well doesn't David also pay for I love that, we said David. David, David, da David David David David. She's doing miss David right now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. She she can't get along with anybody, right, Yeah, she's got some stuff.
Speaker 2: We know, we know that. And the real hero of the whole thing, I said it was Gina. It's Archie one Archie, this poor dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has been through. Vicky has been through so much as Vicky's just going on and on. And then they call their like agent or their director of their now just they don't even know that it's not Trey Amigos anymore amigas. So they're like okay, and they have a little song prepared for this guy and Harris not having it.
Speaker 2: It's just like what has happened to my life? Why?
Speaker 1: It's like a job. It's like just the two of us. We're tussed, the two and we're drinking and we're singing and we're tap dancing.
Speaker 2: And then he just like turns his zoom off.
Speaker 1: Yes see him? Yes, so walks into the ocean. Okay, So Jen is with her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: She right on to them.
Speaker 1: But also we should say the fact that puh Paris Shannon got a letter from the lawyer saying that she owes him seventy five thousand dollars, and Vicki's mad on her behalf because she's like, you paid for all his first class air tickets and his meals and like he doesn't even work or whatever, which I just think is funny, because, Okay, so if he doesn't work, how was he in the position to be lending you the money.
Speaker 2: You're complaining lending as a gift. Where she's saying, so, how's he in a position to give you seventy five thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Right if he doesn't work, And why would you be the one paying for all of his airline tickets and meals and then you don't have money to pay for your own facelift? Why are you taking money from him?
Speaker 2: Let me push back, okay, because if she is paying for all that and he wants it, and she wants a facelift, and he's like, let me give that to you for Valentine's Day or whatever the hell they do, then maybe you would take it. If she was sort of taking care of most things.
Speaker 1: Well, let me say this, it's not super easy to sue somebody. You have to have some kind of proof. So if he's saying there was a promisory note, either he's completely forging it or she's crying foul over something that he's going to be able to prove in court. Why else would she If it was a gift, okay, well then she'd have to prove that.
Speaker 2: Judge Judy would say, you know, she's another hero of mine. She would say, she doesn't like to play house. So if they're not married on them. She didn't like it if somebody sued.
Speaker 1: If somebody was in a relationship and they lived together for a long time but they didn't get married, so they weren't legally bound money.
Speaker 2: Wise or otherwise, she would get mad. I mean, yes, it wasn't on the level of seventy five thousand. The cap on that show is five thousand. This is important, right, But they would sue each other for things, and she'd be like, well, you're playing house, that's on you. She was very annoyed by things like that because it's like, yeah, he probably did buy her a facelift, but somehow, I mean, I don't know how that's going to play out. But she even said, well, I can't take him to court. That's going to cost more than the seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, Why is she having so much plastic surgery? Why are these people spending if she doesn't have that kind of money, Why is she letting somebody else pay that much money for all this plastic surgery. She's had multiple face lifts already. At this point, they all have look at Vicky. VICKI is out of control. Yes, that's like guess people do is get facelifts and then complain about it, And I meant, I'm just it's annoying. So then then before we leave that scene, Vicky is, who's just horrible, is like, why is one of your boobs bigger than the other? Just freaking rude thing to say that's so rude, And Shannon's like, oh, oh it's noticeable. She goes, yeah, it looks like you have oranges in there that are like lopsided. This is you. And I don't like this kind of thing because this is the opposite of the other thing, which is going like you know what you should do? Cut bangs, right, This is like the opposite. This is like your bangs look fucking horrible.
Speaker 2: It's a friend that we didn't ask for. I don't want I hate that. I don't get that. I have a friend like that. I have a friend who like it's a woman, and she does that. She's like, I don't think your hair looks good. I mean, really, how is that helpsful? It's not.
Speaker 1: It's And the weird thing about it to me is that, like, I've never done that to her or anyone, anyone, right, I would never say. Maybe maybe there'd been like boyfriends where I'll be like, okay, we can like let's like you know, I think even more recently, I haven't done that, but maybe in my twenties I was trying to be like, let's let's buy a cuter shirt maybe, but not anything mean, not like you look like shit? Right, Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I do not like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Gross.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now is another scene that's gross. Go ahead. Jan and her boyfriends they're packing for something that Rolex Vegas put into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're going to Vegas. She's like, oh, this isn't gonna look good because everyone's saying I'm not right, but I'm going to Vegas.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're allowed to go to Vegas or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then I thought, furious, Okay, this is when I like, I don't know why I ever defended.
Speaker 2: I was like, girl, pay your shit. I did not know that she didn't pay during co she was so she was one of the people that didn't pay rent during COVID. Nothing changed in her life.
Speaker 1: The reason they had a thing where you couldn't you could not pay rent during COVID if you didn't. If you couldn't, is because people lost their jobs, weight staff, waiters, couldn't. I paid my rent, but like some people couldn't.
Speaker 2: They might have been to you know, think people got laid off and those jobs didn't exist anymore. And so they did this really cool thing where but a lot of people took advantage of it, and she was one of them. Right, she didn't pay a rent during COVID. Are you fucking kidding? Why what job did you lose?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, that she didn't have, her husband wasn't paying for She thought he was paying for everything.
Speaker 2: Also, and then then she puts back rent. In quotes, she's like, we're working out a deal. So basically they're getting less because she couldn't pay. You know, she's this princess who does is going to Vegas, does have all these fancy like whatever bullshit hair always has glam.
Speaker 1: The glam squad has got to be five hundred dollars each time. That's expensive to have people come to your hair and makeup, even if you just go to like some shitty place in LA and just like in East Hollywood, it's one hundred and plus dollars. That's why. That's why Gina was just like, yeah, her extensions are always perfect and she's always having glam, but like she can't pay her rent.
Speaker 2: And then she's trying to make jokes about that. She's like, well, I'm sorry, I just refused to not look good. Fuck you are you kidding?
Speaker 1: You can't be mad at Gina for saying you literally took money out of my pocket. So you by not paying rent, I didn't make all that commission. I agree, I am a hundred so I lost money because you decided that you would just rather not spend your money on fulfilling your contract.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I was real mad at her in this just it was just a real quick packing scene and I was just agitated.
Speaker 1: Also, you're going to be maybe surprised at something that agitated me, but I do not. This guy is so gross.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: First of all, on camera, he made two different comments about like having sex with her because he's like yeah, when she's like do you like this dress, and he's like, yeah, I'm gonna like it better when it's like rumpled on the side of the bed. So in on camera you're basically going like, yeah, I'm paying for this trip and you're gonna be having a lot of sex with me, So that's what I'm getting out of this relationship. Then later when she's trying to she doesn't like really respond to that. She's not like yeah, we're gonna just be like fucking the whole time. She doesn't really respond that way. And then later he's like, yeah, I can't wait to be like naked fries, like eating fries naked in bed with you. It's just like, you're gross.
Speaker 2: He's trying to be like, oh, we're we're just like everybody else. We just want to Netflix and chill with fries and naked in Vegas, Like shut up.
Speaker 1: It just felt kind of gross and personal of like yeah, we're just gonna be having a lot of like she didn't ask for that, right, you're not even a cast member, Like, I don't know. I feel like if a woman wants to say that, if she's like, yeah, we're just gonna be like having someone, that's fine, But it's not really for him to be like, yeah, I can't wait to be like having sex with you every minute. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I didn't notice it. That didn't bother me as much because I was so bothered by her, Like, she doesn't even you know, how into him is she? Even she's just trying to get a big house for her kids. She's like, who is she? She's like Fontine or you know, one great thing.
Speaker 1: About this show is that you're gonna get a lot of musical theater references, right.
Speaker 2: Was it Fontine? Like you know, basically, we'll just do whatever for the kid, but like she'll sell her body, Yeah, Spontine to make sure that Cosette is taking care of. And guess what Cosette was taken care of? And guess what Cosette rubbed that in Eponine's space all day long. And because of that, we got some wonderful mezzo soprano songs from Epanine. Now listen if you want this on a different podcast. Sure we could cut and paste, but I that's how I feel. She's fonteining it and.
Speaker 1: I'm not my girl. Okay, So Katie has dinner with her cor man's version of Doctor Drew of a husband.
Speaker 2: How old does he do you think?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but she's like, oh my god, Like when I first met my husband, I was like, he's so hot. No, you didn't say that. You did not say that. Katie, she's one of the least I say this with love because you know, we need this in a cast member. She's probably one of the least authentic. Oh, I agree with that in a while. I agree with you on that she brings me nothing real, so that she she reminds me a little bit of Crystal, but at least Crystal like was kind of mouthy and fun. Well, she's similar because she is married to this older dude you know who's talking about. I guess he's like kind of a famous golfer, which we get too, and he has a podcast on the golf channel.
Speaker 2: Okay, So at some point she's talking to.
Speaker 1: Him about the story of the event where she messed up. They're talking about the golf event and she's telling Shannon the Heather, she's telling him all this stuff.
Speaker 2: They do a flashback I think where she's like, uh so I'm thinking about calling it drinking and driving, get it because it's like a you knowing range drinks and driving. And Heather gets a little trigger because Shannon's right there and she's like, hey, maybe we don't call it that. Let's rethink that. That's kind of really awful, and she's like, oopsies, she's I didn't cous Yeah, she's a cuz, like you know that she thought of that.
Speaker 1: Of course she did. She's so catty and she's just trying to randomly take people down. Girl, Relax, you've been on the show for like four episodes, right and less hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Matt the golf guy, the husband is like, well, who do you like? You know? And she's like, she likes Jen because they bonded on adopt being adopted or having Jen has an adopted son and Katie was adopted, and that's a real reason to bond I get that. But like, based on so, it's just a filter for her who reminds her of her? It's not like who did she really actually have a good conversation with.
Speaker 1: Right, again, you relate to that because this is when Stephanie tries to tell me that I was adopted, which there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, it'd be fine.
Speaker 1: Well it's your mom and I talked about it, and I again she said that, you know, but you just don't like to talk about it, and I don't want you to feel feel embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people don't realize, do you. Guys, I'm going to take it back to musicals because you didn't think I could. But you know, the musical Annie that's been around for a long time was based on Stephanie's life because she wasn't in an orphan she was very scrappy and we're not making fun of that, like, no, it's wonderful. But she had very curly red hair.
Speaker 1: I did. It was a lot of people don't know that. You can tell people that I'm not ashamed at all for curly.
Speaker 2: And she had a really good friend named Pepper, and she was kind of an asshole in the orphanage.
Speaker 1: But you had to be like you had to be just oh yeah, you had to be and then you had to be hard. Yeah, yeah, it was, if I may say, it was kind of a hard knock life for you or for us. I mean, you're just not going to get this on another show. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes it's like and maybe.
Speaker 1: Are like, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: That is why maybe don't want it.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't want deep deeper cuts. Although I don't think Annie is that deep of a cut. No, However, if you listen to our bord a f which will come out on Monday, I will talk to you guys about a musical that is a deeper cut.
Speaker 2: Just get ready, you get ready as well. Okay, right, let's get into this.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Katie, so this is after that thing when she's like, oh okay, I guess what about like chipping and sipping? Then this is where I wrote I don't really love Katie. I mean I don't like Shannon either, but Katie just seems very empathy free. She's just very focused on kind of taking people down. Talk about not reading the room. She does not read the room at all. She is just like, I'm just going to go forward with my thing that I want to say, which is that Heather call the paps and is obsessed with me and you know, and she just keeps bringing it up over and over well.
Speaker 2: This whole conversation became about the post. So I got a little confused because I wrote, Katie goes to Gina, what is what is the next thing? What does she say to Gina?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she goes to and she complains. Gina's complaining like, uh, you know, Travis is living up the street from me, And I'm like, okay, well that was your choice, right, that was all you girl, Like you wanted that, so whatever. So she's like, I'm truly sad. So he tried to break up with me, but I told him like, no, like, you know, just give it like a few months and then you can break up with me if you want to.
Speaker 2: I got that she needed like baby steps. Although they're not broken up and they are doing well, they are totally together. So her vision for them totally worked out. It made sense, and I love her for it even better more then what's the drinking THHC moment?
Speaker 1: So I was just like I even had to go look this up. I'm like, okay, so who uh Katie.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's it's Tamra.
Speaker 1: Emily. Emily goes to Tamar's house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Emily goes to Tamra's house.
Speaker 1: She drinks coffee, iced coffee with TC in it. And then I wrote, is this Tamra's new business venture?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: But I looked it up on Instagram. I could not find anything about like THC's.
Speaker 2: It's just not out yet. It's gonna come out, but they're probably gonna use the show to launch it. Right, there's just no way. That was exactly my thought. And then but it's it's got to be like the tiniest amount, I guess, but it would still I would imagine make you kind of high. Oh yeah, I didn't really get that. So okay, So they're having everybody's having the same conversation. They're all talking about the paparazzi situation, right, yeah, that's what I wrote. Meanwhile, Katie is wearing a sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Did you notice this? Did you see your sweatshirt?
Speaker 2: What did it say?
Speaker 1: It said Sporty and Rich Hotel Club? You yeah, what is that? Sporty and Rich? I mean, why would you? Why? What's wrong with her?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with any of them. So then they're still having the conversation about and by the.
Speaker 1: Way, and Rich company, it's a company. Okay, yeah, well maybe so Heather is angling, by the way, as mean, we've talked about. Everyone knows she's angling to be on Beverly Hills, and on watch what happens it does come up one of the like you know, they have like fake viewer they have fake questions that they give people that zoom in right, and they're like, Heather, my questions for you would you be on Beverly Hills Real Housewives. So Heather turns to Andy and is like, I think that's really a question for you, Andy.
Speaker 2: Because of course, of course, like that's what her dream. She knows she's above the OC ladies. She knows that she knows where she belongs and uh and Andy was like, Andy seemed annoy He was like, well, that's a bigger conversation, and then he just moves on to the next question. Yeah, he didn't do anything to kind of I don't know if you just I think Heather's probably asking for a lot. She probably wants more money to go to Beverly Hills, right, I guarantee it. And so they're they're playing hardball. So that's what happened there, and she's just.
Speaker 1: Like another white woman, like I sat there trying. I mean, she doesn't take the place they I mean, who's been fired Crystal.
Speaker 2: Crystal got fired and somebody else think, oh thankfully, what's her face? Whose name? We don't even have? Anne Marie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, But you know, we need so two diversity people, but we do need Heather there.
Speaker 2: She fits. I mean, they have a house there, they probably always have, like she needs to be on that she if she's gonna be on a show and should be Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: I'd like, but do you need more just do you need more basic white women on that show? I guess is the question.
Speaker 2: I think when it comes to Heather at it's not a.
Speaker 1: Good look to just like keep firing your anybody that brings a different flavor to the show and then you know, replacing them with just a basic white woman. I don't know. Garcella must feel tired. She's tired. Oh my god, I'm exhausted. Yeah, okay, So same conversation over and over. It's ridiculous. So then Katie, there's something a conversation about a birthday party is gossiping. She's like, yeah, so my friend Cynthia ran into Heather at a party, and Heather asked Cynthia like, how do you know Katie? And then she asked a bunch of questions about me? So okay, that that's how fucking conversation works. I don't know why I was getting so mad. It's just like, this is not the flex that you think it is. So so what So she you're about to be cast mates on a show. You're about to be cast mates and Heather meets somebody who knows you, and Heather was probably like, oh, Katie is about to be on my cast on Beverly Hill's Housewives, I mean on Orange County Housewives, So like, how do you know her? Like how do you guys know each other? Or like that's a normal making conversation. That doesn't mean she's like, oh my god, you know you know Katie, give me gossip about her. I know that would be crazy if she did that. Listen, stop yelling at me about Katie.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. You can yell about Katie, you can vent to get it out.
Speaker 1: It just seems so empty, like you're really gonna waste everybody's time going. Can you believe she asked questions about me? So she's like, hey, there's obsessed with me. She's just obsessed with me. It doesn't that proves zero.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's Heather because she is leaving the show, because she is very likely going to not be on the show. I wonder if that's maybe that's easiest for Katie to just sort of pretend to go after her, as opposed to someone that she would actually have to like get to know, maybe because I don't think Heather's around that much. She shows up for filming obviously, but she doesn't even really live around there. I just don't I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just seems I don't know, so it's just all fake. But it doesn't seem fake because Heather's getting pretty pissed. But I mean, I have I do think Heather is pretty savvy. I do believe that Heather could have approved approved this message. I do believe she could have been like, Okay, well let's let's make that a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, but then somebody would tell I mean, unless you could really trust somebody, like you get that into the hands of Tamera, and she would be the first to be like, you guys are all faking the shot just to make that storyline. They do that all the time. They turn on each other, they make deals. It used to happen all the time with vander Palm. She'd make deals and then they would turn on her for the deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also, I don't think that Heather would agree to a storyline about her faking a call to Papazi.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's one I think she would agree on. She wouldn't let them touch her family or something like that. But I mean that's probably the most mild thing you could come up with. And I love it too. How like even the thing you're blaming someone for is kind of a good thing. Like you've got a little clout, so you're calling Papa. It'd be like, I don't know. I mean, I saw Heather donating to a charity that seems pretty awful. Like Heather be like, yeah, that's a good one. You can go with that one.
Speaker 1: I was driving by the Red Cross and I saw her car perd outside she doing Was she having an affair with the Red Cross? Was she giving blood? Oh my god? Yeah, it's kind of a it's sort of not so maybe it's possible. You know, Heather likes to flex the acting skills. True, that's true.
Speaker 2: So we go to this dumb golf thing. Let's round this out. We have another event.
Speaker 1: But we just don't forget don't forget that. There is a quick, very quick scene of Shannon putting self tanner on her legs and I wrote, I'm gonna get shipped for this, but she seems drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting. I know I didn't. I didn't catch even that scene at all, but I believe it. I believe it. Yeah, she's not she's not doing super well but hopefully better now.
Speaker 1: Okay. And just also before the golf event, I think so, Gina and Emily are gossiping as predicted about Jennifer going to Vegas instead of working, and they're like, yeah, and she probably paid for expensive makeup. So meanwhile, they were supposedly sort of made up about this on the last episode, but clearly they didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, Emily stirs the pod a little bit. I think she gets Gina riled up. Gina's trying, Gina tries to make peace wherever she is, she's a reasonable human. Then Emily is just like always with sandwich in mouth.
Speaker 1: Remember though, Like there's one where what was the thing where they went to the spot she was eating like a ham sandwich, like she's Mama Cass. Yes, I mean, I'm sorry, but she's like, oh, I don't like her. What You're just like Shane and there's just food. Highly she just bugs me. Yeah, she just bugs me. And so yeah, you're right, Gina's just trying it and she's like yeah, no, but she's still mad. Then it does show Jen in glam of course pain probably one thousand dollars that she does owe to her back her quote unquote background that she puts in quotes.
Speaker 2: No, it's rent like, oh god, she's so annoying. They're all annoying. Okay.
Speaker 1: Then before we get to the actual golf event, we have to watch Katie fucking Man explaining us golf. Yeah, it's a really conservative sport. You know, it's really conservative. It's for like really conservative people.
Speaker 2: So right, straight up, And if you win this whatever they're doing this stupid thing, you get Prata sunglasses, which, by the way, I loved those protest sunglasses. I was a little I was a little jealous. And Emily, Emily wore them very well. She wins spoiler, but she she is very pretty. I'm not putting she's gorgeous, and those sunglasses were wow. They were a wow. Maybe you didn't notice.
Speaker 1: I didn't even care.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I thought they were so cool. I loved it. It's okay. We all care about different things. Yeah, I care about the Red Cross mostly you you know, you have your stuff.
Speaker 1: I thought that was being kind of funny. She's like, yeah, I have four kids, I've done my time at like pup pup golf. Don't really care. But she brings champagne. Here's some champs here's some dom Perignon mm hm, which is good champagne.
Speaker 2: No, my mother would have you know, it's funny that you say that that it's not very good champagne. It's she says, it's new money champagne, my mother. And then I looked it up and she's not totally wrong. Like it's fine, it's good one hundred percent. Would I drink it, Yes, but it's not like it's not the flex that like we think it is. It's fine, But that was That was a conversation I had to have with one of her husbands. He ordered the real deal stuff, you know what I mean, Like, oh no, no, no, no, no no no. Uh so, yeah, that's new Money, although I guess that would fit Heather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's still expensive champagne.
Speaker 2: So me. Okay. So they're all doing their thing. They're they're being cutesy, so the idea.
Speaker 1: But so Katie is already being like passive aggressive. She's like, oh, Heather, we have hot dogs for you, and Heather is just like, oh cool, I love hot dogs. And then Katie's to cameras like what better way to show her that I'm not a threat than to serve food? I know she likes hot dogs. I was like, you're and you are trying to say that she's obsessed with you. All you do is think about fucking Heather, think about right. All you do is think about her Instagram and think about who she tagged, and think about what food she likes, and think about who who she's asked quite I mean, oh my god, Katie.
Speaker 2: And also it's funny it's like she's not a threat. Heather doesn't even think about her. She's like, all nat you know, yeah, like she doesn't, she's not even in her on her radar. She's write a shit, right. So finally they have the convert. They tell Heather what the conversation was in. Heather's pissed, so she's going to confront. Now we're at the end, we are like five minutes left, and she's going to confront Katie. So well, actually Katie pulls Heather like, oh, can we talk? And Heather's like, you bet right.
Speaker 1: But before she brings it up to her, Tamra tells Heather. Tamra spills the beans to Heather and it's like you should know that. Katie's like bragging about how she has proof of the paparazzi photos. And Heather, I thought, which was pretty believable, is like, great, let me see the proof. And Tamra's like, yeah, well she didn't actually show me proof, and Heather goes, yeah, that's because there isn't any because it didn't happen. Meanwhile, Katie is talking to Gina and Shannon and like Jennifer I think, and she's like basically like, I didn't know this wasn't even an issue last season, Like I had no idea because I I wasn't on the show last season, but I am this season. Well, a friend of mine runs all paparazzi photos for all of the world.
Speaker 2: All the world. He's the head of paparazzi. He's the president of paparazzi.
Speaker 1: The stupidest comment can you imagine saying something like that, dumb like, he's just in charge of all photos of anybody that get taken at any point at any place, right anyway, So that person, that person who's in charge of all paparazzi told me that she told them she was going to Disneyland. Also, she asked a lot of questions about me. And then Shannon goes, yeah, well she did that to me too, and like I was new, and Katie goes, yeah, well, I just don't feel threatened. I don't even care, and they go okay, then go talk to her. Then so now she comes over and she's like, oh.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me let me say this about Shannon. You had noticed you thought she's maybe tipsy. I think she's maybe xan. Next, yeah, I think she's on like a benzo, which is totally fine. I could understand why she might need that, but she seemed to me just glossy, not drunk, but just sort of because at one point she goes, why would she tell Heather? But she says it in a way you know when someone's a little out of it. Why would she tell Heather well, you know exactly why why Like she's saying, that's Tamra, Right, would Tamra tell Heather? Well, you know because for the show, so doing a show and there's got to be some drama. But she seemed like a little out there, but you know she was on the right side of it, like why would you do that? Why bother? But they had to right, Okay, So yes, she pulls Heather and Heather's not having it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. She's mad, it's really all that I and she's just saying it never happened, and He's like, yes, it didn't.
Speaker 2: She just swear on my life of my kid's life, yeah, and asked.
Speaker 1: Katie goes, I want to talk to you about this weird thing that's like looming between us and the Heather's like, there's no thing. All I know is you were going around to my friends claiming I'm calling the paparazzi and that I'm somehow obsessed with you. There's a lot of untruths here, and Katie goes, well, we were on a girls' night and I found out that you looked at my Instagram and Heather goes, yeah, I look through it. So can you imagine accusing somebody I heard that you looked at my Instagram page? Why would you do that if you're not obsessed with me?
Speaker 2: I think about the Instagram looks a lot because you know, on TikTok, unless you toggle off the privacy thing, people can see every time you view their profile, which I learned luckily before, like beforehand, before the stalking came out. But can you imagine, I mean, if on Insta, if they all of a sudden were like, we're going to show not only when you look like that you've looked, but every time you look at someone's Insta, I would be in big trouble.
Speaker 1: But isn't that all I'm saying? What Instagram is for, it's your social media. So here's the thing. If Katie is about to be on a show, right, if you and I were about to be on a show together, I didn't know you and I was like, oh, this girl Cecily Nobler is going to be a cast member this season, wouldn't I look at your Instagram? And even if I didn't know you at all from anywhere, and then if you found out, oh, Stephanie looked at your Instagram. Would you be like, oh my god, that bitch is obsessed with me. No, because that's not where the obsession is. So Heather's course very reasonably like, yeah, I looked at your Instagram. That doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you. It means I scrolled through your pictures. And then she goes yeah. Then we are at a party and you just turned around, and Heather goes, Okay, so you expect me to recognize you because I saw your picture online? Mm hm, which I one hundred percent agree with. I've looked at a lot of people's pictures online. That doesn't mean that if I saw them at a party, I'd be like, Okay, yeah, I've saw their Instagram account.
Speaker 2: I know they're heavily filtered on Instagram. You don't look like you look really, so that's whatever that is. And even who cares? Yeah no, it's ridiculous. But can I just tell you the biggest boss move ever? Which I think you know? So they have these gift bags, which you know have got to be pretty good, these like old toats that she's giving away personally, And I was like, will Heather take her gift bag? And she did, and I would have too, because you know there's some ship, there's some good stuff in there, and she'd just given her dom. So it's like, yeah, no, thanks, thanks for the gift bag. Bye. She I thought that was a boss move. Yeah, would you have taken it if someone was the only if someone you do not like Katie? We know that. So if you were at Katie's thing and she was stirring it up with you.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, well, I wouldn't have taken it, because that would be my boss move, would be to be like, yeah, I clearly don't need your little gift.
Speaker 2: I get that she could have done that, but I love that. I just love it because why not take the thing? Take it, you know, like what I give it to your one of your kids or something like, I don't know. Yeah, she earned that right, she earned that gift bag.
Speaker 1: I want. I want to right before she leaves is and Katie's like, yeah, well, I have proof that you tell the Papa Razzi all the time where you're going to be, and I have a text that says you called them and still doesn't show the text to her, And Heather's like, well, I swear to my kids that that didn't happen. And then Katie goes, well, you lied, and Heather goes, well, I didn't lie, and I don't have any worries that you're going to have proof because it didn't happen. And Katie goes, well, you're lying, and then Heather goes, which I thought was a pretty funny line. Heather goes, you know, when you come into a friend group, one thing you might want to try to do is make friends. And then Heather says to camera, which i'd been writing through my whole little recap, I'm not the one digging up shit on Katie. Katie's the one spending her time digging up shit about me, So who's obsessed with it?
Speaker 2: I mean, look?
Speaker 1: And then Katie goes, you're harboring stuff about me, and Heather goes, bitch, I barely heard of you, and now I don't know that I even want to.
Speaker 2: Did she say bitch?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I added that I like that, I like that flair for her. I'd like to see her get a little bit more sausage. She's never going to do that because she's got glass right, she's got class and SaaS. She's got class and sas and I love it. But I liked it. There was like, oh, I have this gift bag. Yep, thanks, Hi, see around.
Speaker 1: I'm just mad because I think that Heather is going to try to be the bigger person and like be good with Katie, and I don't think Katie deserves it.
Speaker 2: I agree with you on that. I wish I didn't know what kind of akups Heather is and she is. We like her because she's like the voice of reason. She's not the one getting wasted. She's not She's never really up in the drama unless they come for her. So we think she's the one. But she's she's not nice. Well, I mean there's.
Speaker 1: She's passive LGBT ally and I will never stop respecting her for that. She's got a trans kid into other who identify as LGBT, and she's like hardcore supportive and I think she sets a good example in that way she support her.
Speaker 2: I like that too, But as we've said before, like Alexis, for example, is also a big supporter, and I like that about her, but I still don't like her. I like Heather a lot more than Alexis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 2: Can separate, you know, Like, I think that's wonderful that she does that, but I think she's pretty awful. She's said some horrible things in years past, you know, so like you can have it's it's Heather, Heather. I don't like no, No Alexis, but I don't like that Heather is like not nice to stat that she's just so snobby and dismissive. I feel of like the people that work for her. I just don't think she's very nice overall. But I'm glad she supports her kids and you know, therefore supports a movement bare minimum.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, I'm glad she loves her kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad she did that thing about her But you're right, You're right. She did take something that you know, she was experiencing in her family and then make it, you know, be which was vocal about it, which could help a lot of people, which is true with LGBTQ. I agree with you on that. And I don't know, this was the first time in a while that I didn't love her as much as I have in the in the past, not because of anything with Katie.
Speaker 1: She's just there's just something she's over. She's over the show. So it's like, let's just let her go go to the other show. We're still gonna watch her. Mm hmm, you know.
Speaker 2: Or go to New York.
Speaker 1: Why don't you guys buy while you're buying some property, go get a place in New York.
Speaker 2: And join that cast.
Speaker 1: That'd be good for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should fit. It'd be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we've done all we can do here.
Speaker 1: I do too. This was a long episode.
Speaker 2: This is a good and you're welcome for that m H next week. Obviously we are. We are enjoying the season of the Bachelorette. So if you're not, and I think you guys are, you're with us there. We're also still covering ninety day Fiance the other way. We're throwing that in.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit of a slug, but I think there's we've got some people doing that with us. And also join our rose Pricks Patreon if you're not already there, because we're bringing like the tea. We got a lot of behind the scenes stuff about all of this that will be on our Patreon, So please join us at rose pricks Patreon. Ye all right, love you guys, Bye, thank you Bye.