Speaker 1: Easy in the lands, in the land, in the lane and rending the lane in the find of the name given the lane and the lame given didn't didn't didn't didn't name didn't.
Speaker 2: I get ready for a CRYPTI good time.
Speaker 3: The Bigfoot Festival Myth and Legends is coming back to Pennsylvania. Hosted by Daniel ben Waugh. This event is sure to be full of fun and adventures. Come and meet some of the most interesting speakers around. Ron Howes, John Stasco, Julie less O'Dell Wonderland Purcell.
Speaker 2: Fred Salag and Jason Kensie.
Speaker 3: The film producer would be Award winning big Foot documentary series Search for Sasquatch. Live music by Tim Smiter. You do not want to miss out on this event.
Speaker 4: And you're watching Big for Zone ecb RRO, we want to thank you for tuning in. La is gentlemen, back to a regular scheduled program.
Speaker 5: Well, everybody, welcome back to another episode of Big for Zone ECBRO. I'm your host, and tonight is the first time we've actually hailed a roundtable discussion. I think this is gonna be very interesting. I know I'm gonna be watching the live chat the best I can and Zach mentioned he's gonna be watching the live chat as well, which that would be very helpful. So first of all, we have Julie McQuaid with us, Zach Stark, and we have he's joining us tonight. I'm glad to have you guys on here. I'm glad you guys are able to make it. This is awesome. Thank you for being here.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: So so yeah, we'll get get right into this. Uh, you know, like I said, this is gonna be open discussion. A couple of things, you know, as you got seen in the intro. Coming up May twenty fifth, right here in Pennsylvania is the Pennsylvania Miss and Legends Festival. We're very excited about that. I know, me and Julie we've been putting a lot of work and you know, effort into that. It's coming together really good. This is our first annual event that we plan on doing this every year. So there's a lot we have over what, almost forty vendors signed up so far. That's including food, trucks, the entertainment, and much more. Let's see what else we got here. Yeah, we got some great speakers lined up and let's see. Oh and then in June. Yeah, every June, I host the annual ecb r O Virginia Bigfoot Conference. This year it's a two day event June fourteenth and fifteenth, same location as last year, the Where's Cave, Virginia and at the War's Cave Community Center. We got a good number of vendors on that. We still have plenty of room. Our indoor space is filled up, all the outdoor spaces and we got a lot of outdoor space, so we have a lot to fill up outside there. So yeah, if you're interested in wanting to be a vendor, please send me an email at ecb r O ninety eight at gmail dot com. Let's see. Let me check out a couple of things real quick. Sorry, oh no, oh, okay, I was looking at the private chat. Zach's complained about my long intro, so.
Speaker 6: Pull decide he wants to play.
Speaker 7: Both yet any longer, that's any other time.
Speaker 8: He never touches it right.
Speaker 5: Well, Zach, I gotta field something and sometimes that helped it works. It's I use it for advertising and everything and promoting and all that good stuff. Let's see what do we got here.
Speaker 7: The intro to my outdoor show is a minute long.
Speaker 5: Well that's your show. Well, I'm looking at the Lavet chat. We have Levon uh and oh Ryan Tremblay is here, awesome, and I found I saw somebody else. Okay, no, just it's just yeah, just Ryan and Levon. Oh and who is this we got? I don't know if I'm pronouncing that read the reading may sounds like read may. Okay, good deal. All right, Well, first of all, Even and Shelley, you guys are located in New Jersey. Is that correct?
Speaker 8: South Jersey?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: South Jersey. Okay, I'm guessing you guys are probably between what five and six hours from this general area, like down in Somerset area.
Speaker 6: Every everything we go to that you guys are at about a six hour ride.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, very cool.
Speaker 6: My toll bill for this year just came in. It was six hundred and eighty seven dollars.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: When are you driving trailer from.
Speaker 8: The shore from wowoo? Yeah we're waiting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean I mean what uh I mean? Yeah, that's a yeah, wow, I would expect you if you're a tracking trailer driver. I can see that.
Speaker 6: That's not including the fuel.
Speaker 5: So wow, that's awesome, I mean, not awesome but that's like awful, you know, yeah.
Speaker 8: You love right, but we have.
Speaker 6: Now we include a few trips to Ohio and that that figure.
Speaker 10: So well twice last year or so okay seven and a half otur mm Well, speaking about sul Fork, I told Julie, I thought, you know, we go ahead bring this up as we all know there is a camp out that's taking place up there.
Speaker 5: Well, I know me and Julie really want to get out there to salt Fork. Yeah, despite the there is a group that's hosting on certain dates out there. We also talked about, I mean, we thought, we mentioned this to you guys. If you guys want to we could go actually a week before, or we could go. We could go as a group any other time if that's I would like to do.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, that's what we said. We definitely want to get out there this year.
Speaker 6: So the the other gentleman that does Jack Lauren does he does campouts multiple ones, okay, in the same and it's kind of the same style thing where it's only a nominal fee for the night and he just looks to get the group together. So it wouldn't be you.
Speaker 5: Know, crazy right, Okay, because you know I've I've been to Salt Fork before, but I haven't camped or really got to investigate out there. It was attending the Ohio Bigfoot Conference, which was back in twenty seventeen. So yeah, if we yeah, I would like to see if we could do something. Now, these group campouts, from my understanding, you could have at least a seven person minimum.
Speaker 11: I don't know what the group camp requires, honestly, so I wouldn't even care if it was.
Speaker 8: A group and we all stayed in the main campground, right, you know it it's so active there.
Speaker 6: Yeah. When we went with a smaller group, like time we went and we stayed actually on Bigfoot Ridge, Okay, the first campsite, I think you could have four or five yeah tents on it. So yeah, a smaller group. We were up there and you're you're in the midst of everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was active.
Speaker 6: They all they all liked the group campsite because that's where the Buck Eyed Trail comes right into the camp and they saw a lot of activity come into the back of the group campsite.
Speaker 8: They were alongside the cemetery up on a hill and we had activities. They were it was like they were coming right up in camp.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 11: Saw the eyeshine and him and I were looking at it, but he was looking at one and I was looking at another. We didn't realize there was two. So as he's looking at one, I'm looking at one. And there they seem to be a little bit more. I don't used the word aggressive, not aggressive, but they don't run and hide as as fast as other locations. They kind of stand their ground a little bit, like yeah, you see. Oh well, and I didn't realize. I went to walk towards the tree line and he grabbed me by my arm because he knew there was one three foot in the brush.
Speaker 8: To the side of me. I didn't see it.
Speaker 11: I'm looking at the one in front of me. So he grabbed me and pulled me back, and I said, what's the matter. Well, then we got like this gurgly, grumbly gral at us, and he's like, I'm looking at the shine off to the I should say, left to me, to the left of you, And I said, well, I was looking at the one in front of me.
Speaker 6: So we've been four times, four times, and every time we've had.
Speaker 8: Last year was at an We actually had a bino siding. Oh yeah, with a kid we took. I shouldn't call my kid. Sorry, I'm old. Somebody's a kid to me.
Speaker 11: It was his first time he had was doing paranormal investigation and he was interested in big Foot, so he came out to the camp out, first time he had ever done it. He asked if he could come along with us. We're like, yeah, sure, And it was the second night. Correct, it was the second night we got down in this it's just like a little beach area where it's room for a couple of people to throw a pole into the water. And uh, there was house coming from across the lake and Steve, you know, hold back, but we heard something. It sounded like a bulderzer coming through the thistle behind us. Because you're down and it's like a hill right behind you and it's all thick and I mean thick and brushed there. It sounded like a bulderser coming through it. Well, the kid's hitting me because your shouldered or shoulder there.
Speaker 8: And he says, is this normal? I'm like no, not usually. Usually they don't want you to know they're here. And he said, but you hear it right, And I'm like yeah, So we're we're kind of back to back now, And as I turned, I felt his body go and I spun and just as I spun around, I only caught it going back up the hill, but he had a full on visual of it. It came down and stood on the little sandy part with us.
Speaker 11: Steve and I were looking the opposite direction, and this poor guy was looking right at it, and I felt his body tense up and he just guessed.
Speaker 8: And I turned as it went up the hill and he was like, can we leave now?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 8: He said that, well, what was that? And I said what do you think I was? And he goes, why was it white? Well, what we didn't know was it Like a couple of months later was the convention.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then like the week before we had had that the bluff charge of that area, and we only went to the beach so that we could do some vocalizations across the water and see if we get responses. So, unfortunately we didn't really think about it because there was only one way back up all of the beach. Yeah, so we didn't give ourselves a second exit round.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was no other way to exit. But we talked to a researcher we had become friends with in Ohio, and I was telling her about it and she said, well, you know, we had a sighting.
Speaker 11: Here last week of an albuy Now. I said, no, I had no idea. She interviewed them. It was a family and they had just gotten pizza.
Speaker 8: They were going to go down at dusk have their dinner, kids throw their fish and pulls in and this thing, same thing they said. It sounded like a bulldozerer coming through the brush, like it was carrying on, like it wanted them to leave. And same thing it showed itself.
Speaker 11: This poor family, they left everything, brand new, polls, chairs, they were there for vacationing pizza and they rolled. So the friend of ours she went out and sure enough, she said, shall there sat the pizza.
Speaker 8: She showed me the video of it.
Speaker 11: There sat all their brand new stuff, all their kids, toys, chairs, poles, The pizza was still sitting there.
Speaker 8: It never touched the pizza. Pizza was untouched.
Speaker 11: And then we were talking to another investigator and he said, a month prior to that, there was an albino sighting in the exact same location.
Speaker 8: Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 11: That beach area. I don't know what it's protecting or why showing itself.
Speaker 5: Well, if I was that sasquatch, I wouldn't you know, all that pizza would have not been left there.
Speaker 7: I was thinking, like you left, he.
Speaker 6: Doesn't like pizza.
Speaker 8: But for it to show itself repeatedly, there's no reason. We all know we've done this long enough. That's not normal. So what's it protecting in that location?
Speaker 9: Right now?
Speaker 8: Is there children? Does that? Little ones?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 8: What's it protecting in that location?
Speaker 6: The other part of that, nothing else came and ate that pizza either. Yeah, everything else knows not to go into that area, apparently because you think the.
Speaker 8: Raccoons would have come in and ate it. Oh, for sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nothing touched that pizza. It was still sitting there. She said, full pie.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 8: So yeah, even if we got a small group together and went.
Speaker 7: We're.
Speaker 9: Between you and Steve, me and Julie.
Speaker 5: That's four right there. I mean, Zach, how far? How far is Ohio?
Speaker 7: So for I am not driving Ohio. I've got a lot of.
Speaker 8: Okay, Levin wants to go to Ohio.
Speaker 12: I'm booked for three I'm booked for three events this year. I've got my wedding this year. I've got my honeymoon this year. I've got pre planted. I'll be working eighty hours a week. I cannot afford to take off any more time than I.
Speaker 7: Have now hear that?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, Well literally, I've got my calendar filled out, and I've got something going on every month this year.
Speaker 5: Well that sounds like me and Julie. I mean, you know there's events. Well between the two events that I got going, you know, the one minn in Virginia and the one we're doing together up here in Pennsylvania. Well, shoot, we got I don't have them written down in front of me, but there's a few local events. I'll be speaking at one through the county, a group, that's what. Well, they ain't till October anyway. Then I got one up in Johnstown for the Western September. Yeah, that's September. I'm speaking there. And then I can't remember. I think there might have been a couple others. I can't think of them right off the top of my head. But but then me and Julie, I don't see even Shelley. I don't know if you guys know this, but yeah, and Zach, I don't have you see. I don't know if you've seen our post, but me and Julie were getting married the day before.
Speaker 8: Are you getting married.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 13: Well, we kind of just did it.
Speaker 14: But if you guys come early, you guys for the wedding, you're going to be there for a vendors anyway.
Speaker 8: Congratulations.
Speaker 9: Wow yeah, what was that, Steve? I don't wreak.
Speaker 7: That's all right. I knew before everybody else.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wow, where you gonna do that? Keep a secret?
Speaker 7: And he's got a big mouth and he told you.
Speaker 5: Yeah I know, but yeah, we're actually doing it at the park itself with awesome just we have the park for Friday.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Well, here's a funny thing, is we we were just gonna do a justice a piece because we don't have the extra money.
Speaker 2: To go through a wedding.
Speaker 5: You know, you know we're sharing this information with you know, my buddy Ron. I don't know if you guys know Ron howse and uh he he he starts messaging me about something and asking about details. I said, dude, money for all this. Next you know, he's calling me right up and him and his girlfriend are on the phone together. No, you're having a wedding. We know a preacher.
Speaker 6: We know this and that.
Speaker 5: I said, why don't we do it here? I said, Okay, they're like, let us take care of everything, and we're going to do this. You guys are having a wedding and we you know, we were just like smiling ear to ear while on the phone with him, you know. So, so, yeah, why not. That's gonna be something to remember the day for the festival. I mean, you know, awesome.
Speaker 7: So the guy needs to be wearing a big foot sir, if he's going to marry you guys.
Speaker 5: What what's that now?
Speaker 7: To be wearing a big foot suit if he's going to marry you guys.
Speaker 5: I think he kind of mentioned that, well he did, He's gonna. Yeah, Ron wears his big foot costume everywhere he goes, uh to all these events. He's the one that wears another chaps because he drives it Harley, you.
Speaker 6: Know, so.
Speaker 8: Awesome.
Speaker 5: So yeah, there's a yeah, we got that going on, you know. So we're yeah, we're definitely excited about that. So and then of course we have the camp out following the event. Immediately following the event, in the same location where me and Julie has been doing our investigations and had some very interesting activity which we can kind of getting to start talking about that here. Yeah, I know Julie's shared a lot of stuff with you, Shelley regarding what we've been experiencing there. Yeah, and I know I've talked about it on past podcast here, but I thought i'd give a background, a little bout backstory to like for those who are not familiar with it. Uh, Well, this particular state forest and that's all I'll stay in the state forest here in Pennsylvania. Well, first of all, Julie, she's introduced me to a lot of locations. We've done a lot of hiking and exploring and various locations. Well, she took me through this one state forest. As far as far as she knows, to her knowledge, there's been never been no report excited, no activity reported in this particular area. So but after you know, she's she kind of brought me through here. I mean, we got it to talk and it's like we got to come back here. We got to check this out because you know, I mean I was vibing it, she was vibing in it. She's like, we gottat least check it out. See what happens, you know. You know, so we set up, you know, we set a day. Hey, let's go up there and such as such day. We got there while it was still daylight, you know, to get set up in this one particular spot. And yeah, that first night it was it was quiet. We got there, Like I said, nightfall came still quiet. And this area where we set up in most of the time, Uh, there's these boulders that come around that border the edge of this little grass field, and then you have all the tree it's a tree line. You're surrounded by woods out there. Yeah, and me and Julie we're out there, and I don't know, just for the heck of it, you know, I decided to give off a couple of wolves, you know. And I was like, and right after those books, from where I was, straight out in front of me, just inside the tree line, Claire's could be wood on would knock. Yeah, right after that knock from where Julie was sitting. She was sitting down on one of the lower stones, and straight out in front of her was a second knock. And that's when everything started to happen. I was like, we've never got excited. We'd like they're here, they're here. I mean, what else is going to be knocking at us? Finding like that?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: But prior to the knocks, though, I was sitting on that boulder and I looked off to my left and I saw because I said to Daniel, I'm like, that's I saw eyeeshine, And I mean the distance between the eyes on this eye shine, because I know what eyeshine looks like. It was just amazing. And what really got me is it was looking our way. It blinked and then it turned its head and the direction that it turned its head would have gone down in front of us. So I was like, oh my gosh, that was eye shine and that was it for me. You know how you just get that that you just get that feeling, like that energetic impression of how big this thing is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's once you've seen it, there's no mistaking it.
Speaker 13: No, there's no mistaking it.
Speaker 8: Explain the people that once you see it, you know what you're looking at.
Speaker 6: There's yeah, bring you over to the eye glow side.
Speaker 9: Well, not me.
Speaker 13: I have seen eye glowing.
Speaker 6: Eyes shine well, totally different.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And my encounter in twenty fourteen of Virginia, uh, that's what started off with my encounter. All three of them had large, bright, yellow looking eyes, and that's all we saw at first, was just eye shine. But now this year was different because, as Julie will tell you, what was interesting about this. Now keep in mind, for me personally, I have heard stories. I've heard people talk about this kind of thing, not once that I ever think I would experience this, right, and I'm very objective on a lot of stuff. But one of the things that started happening after all this was we started seeing lights in the woods. And to be more exactly, these lights, some of them are a little bit larger than others, but the main one we kept seeing was this blue light that kept flashing or appearing. And then, you know, I know, Julie's talking about seeing other lights in the area, but for the look of the time, that was the only one I was really seeing. I know, other visits we were there, we started seeing other ones in the surrounding in the same general area, but not you know, just surrounding where that was. Some of them looked like a little sparks of yellow, you know, But the blue light was kind of like always kept coming around, but it was the yellow ones that would spark a little lighter and fainter. Now there's been times on I keep in mind, I'm somebody that I was like, I gotta go down there. I gotta walk down there and see if I could eat something or try to debunk it. That's that's just who I am, right. But so while she would sit back up on the stone, I would work down there. I would have my camera on, you know, I got my little light. You know, I would just look around in the area. Now keep in mind, I'm not seeing nothing, but while I'm down there, I'm looking around listening. There's been on one or two occasions I've heard something around me, like something like run off or something, you know, kind of scooted through the ground and like it would catch me off guard. Now I've had actually people after I upload all the video footage and people go through and watch this stuff, like go back and look at such and such timestamp. Look there's something there, like they'll say, picked up eye shine, I'll go back through. And now there's been a couple of them that actually, yeah, I picked something up, something was out there. But then on a cou of after slowing everything down and looking at a couple of other things were just parts of the leads that were out the way. The light reflected on some of the leaves. But like I said, some of the other stuff, yeah that what else were they? They had to be an eye shine, you know.
Speaker 8: There was no explanation for it, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it was definitely very interesting. I mean, so, I mean that's something new I share. I mean, I'm not afraid to admit that's what I saw. You know, a lot of people would not admit to something like that. I'm not afraid to admit to something. If it's something new, Hey, bring it on, you know.
Speaker 8: So I think more and more people are seeing it.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 11: You just can't deny it anymore, you know. I mean there's a corner being turned here in research.
Speaker 8: I just feel I think this year is going to take a big turn in big foot research. I mean, we were.
Speaker 11: We wouldn't have we heard it too, and we thought we can anybody. You know, My mom always sid Brother Smith's fire and people saying they saw it, they saw it, they saw it.
Speaker 8: But it really wasn't until we experienced it. And even after you experience it, you still kind of deny it, like or try to say it had to be something else, like you said, you try to debunk it. You're like, there has to be like a reflector.
Speaker 1: Or.
Speaker 8: But then you know, we had experiences that there was. We saw too much.
Speaker 9: We knew that it was what it was.
Speaker 6: When the.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I got cameras out in those woods up behind where all this took place. Yeah, they've been out there for what a good month now, Julie.
Speaker 14: Yeah, because it's so much snow up there, I can't get the car up there to get them.
Speaker 5: Well, the day the day we put the cameras out there, there was some snow left on the ground. And this was like a few days before where we had actually come across some tracks out there, and we got a picture. One of them showed up very clear in the snow, and I could honestly tell you this is not a bear track. No ways too wide, it's with leading from the heel up to where the toes are. I'm convinced that was not a bear track because I've studied bears in their tracks and everything. Yeah, I want to ask Zach because he put on the live chat that he's bored, So.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna ask him if he had anything like, we're taking.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, Zach cans in the fire. Yeah, I mean tell us, Uh, just curious if you have ever experienced anything strange like this.
Speaker 12: Yeah, whenever I was sleeping in the same camp as you. It sounds like we had a bearing camp.
Speaker 5: I can't help it. I snore.
Speaker 12: But no, Daniel can actually attach to this because here it's actually coming up. Gosh, it's coming up on two years since we filmed Sewnnye Sasquatch, ain't it, Daniel?
Speaker 7: I think, yeah, uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: Back in twenty twenty two we actually filmed.
Speaker 12: And there we were actually out on the night investigation while we were shooting the documentary, and there was a lot there was some weird stuff going on in the woods and Daniel had us all go lights out and he was panting around with his fleer and I was over at the back of the pack while Daniel was on point, and I felt something come up and grabbed me by the arm and I spun around and the next thing you know, you hear me screaming and cussing, and they're like, what's the matter?
Speaker 7: I said, something just touched me.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And Daniel I remember you looked over my way with the fleer and you couldn't even see anything, and the closest person to me was ten feet away.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, you know it's funny that you mentioned yeah, because we had something. I had picked something up on the flour because they actually it's in the video, but they share uh when it got edited, it got put at the very end. But what was interesting in that same location, I had panned there earlier in that same location, didn't pick nothing up. But I'm not saying it's bigfoot. But then again, there's something very large and you can see that the heated dark, heated outline, you could see it. Yeah, yeah, there's something there. There was definitely something there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And that was just right across from campus in the frame.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, just.
Speaker 6: When you start thinking that you're figuring something out, we have something. Yeah, talents that we wouldn't believe. There's just so many weird things. Like one night you felt you had your leg crab. You thought it was me and I was twenty feet away from him. Oh wow, yeah, because I like to.
Speaker 12: Take I mean, you know, there was a lot of activity going on around our camp because Ben, Sorry, I didn't mean to cut in on you.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry listening.
Speaker 5: Probably No.
Speaker 7: Yeah, in our camp, Yeah, there is a bit of a delay, but we'll work through it.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there was a lot of activity going on around camp. I know Daniel found a tree structure and Ben and Stacey split off from the group. I was back at base camp running comms and everything and filming while Daniel was out and he found the tree structure, and the other team that we dispatched they found a forked branch that was shoved down in the ground about four or five feet wow. And i was like hard sandstone ground with about eight inches of top soil.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 15: One of our research researchers that was in camp with us, he's a very light sleeper and he was sleeping in the same style as I was, in a hammock underneath the tarp, so he could see and hear what was going on around him, and he was hearing stuff moving around our.
Speaker 12: Camp like every night that we were there. And then we went after the first night, we did a daytime recon around camp. Whenever I went, me and Stacey went to go check my game cameras I'd set throughout the woods around camp, and we actually found a track that was behind a brush pile sort of thicket that was about twenty foot away behind Daniel's.
Speaker 7: Tenth and this thing was probably about maybe it was fourteen inches long.
Speaker 8: Wow, well, there's a validation right there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, how do you deny it?
Speaker 12: Don and even even Stacy kauflin that it was literally the first day we were there because we were filming our interviews to spread out through the actual documentary between our field footage, and me and Daniel were chilling out up at camp getting ready to cook supper, and they're down the road probably maybe fifty sixty yards away to film Stacy's part of the interview for the documentary, and Stacy had him cut the camera off and he hollered for me and Daniel to come down there. We take off running and we get on the viewfinders, and down in the valley I saw in the viewfinder where there was two of them. One was peeking around behind a tree and one was peeking up over a rock that was down in the valley.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, there was a Keep in mind, also, I don't remember Daniel. Daniel, I don't think if you saw him or not. You never told me if you did.
Speaker 5: Now I don't remember that part, but I know in the uh we had found some tracks. After finding that one structure I came across that almost looked like a uh, what I would describe as almost like a tepee type structure. But down in that general area there were some track impressions that were pretty clear and the terrain that we were walking through.
Speaker 7: So yeah, they were right on alongside the road.
Speaker 5: Well then, but yeah, we've seen some back off the road too that were kind of interesting. So wow, Yeah, that was quite the adventure. That was very interesting out there.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely want to come back.
Speaker 12: We're going to be going back out there in March with with our annual camp out coming up here in March, uh here in Southern Illinois, we will be returning to No Man's Land.
Speaker 7: I'll have to look at my calendar, but.
Speaker 12: If you check out the s I m H Facebook page Southern Illinois Monster Hunters, we got it under our event tabs and it's open invitation. Everybody's welcome. You just got to bring your own gear and your own food and drink. And I recommend you bring a four wheel drive, some toe straps or a winch because it's.
Speaker 5: Rough attest to that. Yeah, that's something.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and if you have adventures, I recommend overdoing the polygrip because it'll shake your teeth out of your head.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know Julie has a little car. I know her car would not make I remember that road that is very especially speak with a bunch of rocks.
Speaker 12: If her car, if her car is anything like how Joe Terry's car was. He was the guy that was producing the video for the film for us and everything. His car got up there. The trick is just stay to the left, stay to the left, gold up and stay to the right coming out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I remember what he drove.
Speaker 5: Do you drive? Didn't you drive a little priest?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: He drove a camera up in there, and I drove my my Ovary Ford Ranger in there. There's two well drive, I just gassed it. I just hit. I just put the.
Speaker 12: Hammer down and I went across because you got to go up this one lane logging road and you got to cross like four or five creeks just to get to it, and it's washed out and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 7: Well look up, what a little and there's spark some ruts in there. There was about eight ye.
Speaker 6: We're just gonna Jewelry's car up with a helicopter.
Speaker 7: I got a bigger truck now, Julie, so you'll be all right.
Speaker 12: I got an F two fifty now that's got a tow package on it, so you'll be all right.
Speaker 14: Well, I was gonna say my car could fit in someone's truck bed because you didn't take me like that, I get maybe we could take it.
Speaker 7: So basically, you're driving a roller skate.
Speaker 5: Yeah I am. What do they call that?
Speaker 13: A pregnant roller skate?
Speaker 12: Yes, the car is going to break into a million pieces. It's gonna be a fire in is gonna get up and laugh and walk away.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's squirrel be fine.
Speaker 6: Since she gets stuck. Four of us could pick it up.
Speaker 9: And carry.
Speaker 5: Throat on your back like a backpack.
Speaker 13: I mean, this is why I need to get a jeep. I keep saying we need to get a jeep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, and I have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got a I got a lot of irons in the fire right now.
Speaker 12: Like I said, I'm booked up for three events this year alone in June, September, and October. In June, we got the Big Muddy Monster Festival in June twenty second Murphy's Boro, Illinois, the home of the Big Muddy Monster, and we had a pretty big turnout last year. We had Chad Lewis and Kevin Lee Nelson there as well last year, and I don't know who's.
Speaker 9: Gonna be there this year.
Speaker 7: We just got booked this past weekend for it. Let's see.
Speaker 12: September sixth and seventh, we're gonna be at the Double Tree, I think a Round Tree Motel and Mount Vernon, Illinois, and there's gonna be I think I think they said it's gonna be. Ron Moorehead and Lyle Blackburn are going to be two of the speakers that's gonna be there. We're gonna be there. There's a couple others that are going to be there. And then October fifth of this year is the Shawnee Sasquatch Festival in Harrisburg, Illinois, and I'll be speaking there as well. And the one in Mount Vernon in September is the Southern Illinois Bigfoot Conference that a friend.
Speaker 2: Of mine, J. D.
Speaker 7: Keene, is putting on. So it's going to be a pretty eventful year.
Speaker 12: On top of my ministry that I do with the song and sermon on the Square ministry that we're starting back up in the spring, that I go and I sing and I preach on the Square doing that, getting ready to go and start back up my outdoor show with Duke Randall Outdoors.
Speaker 7: And you could find it on my YouTube channel.
Speaker 12: We're getting ready to start actually building a bushcraft style shelter for us to go and actually camp out in because I've moved here recently. I've moved off of my family's two hundred sixty three acre ranch to a little thirty acre patch of land with my fiance and we're getting ready to turn it into a homestead. And between all of that, and and then my wedding is in October, October twelfth, Me and Amanda are finally getting married. And then the week after we're gonna be in paging Forage on our honeymoon.
Speaker 7: So it's good. I got a busy freaking year, guys.
Speaker 11: Small thirty acre, thirty eight acre piece of land.
Speaker 5: Small, awesome. And one thing I want to pop up on the screen for everybody. When we were talking about what means July been seeing, I put together this short little it's only five seconds long, but it's not the best, but it's kind of gives you an idea what we were seeing out there. But here it is now the image of the woods in the background. This is one of the pictures we had from out there, but I added some like I took some overlays and put little lights in there to kind of give you guys an idea of the flashes and stuff that we saw. But this is this is it right here?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 13: Yeah, they were that bright.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean I would have made him a little smaller because they weren't. Yeah, they were bright, but they some of them were a lot smaller, but they weren't that big. I just I couldn't get him down any smaller. But yeah, but if you notice right there at the very end, there's a yeah there there was, Like I said, right here, there's a couple of eyes shine.
Speaker 8: So wow.
Speaker 14: Oh they were like they were like camera flashes like we had seen it glitzen. They were just that bright. And what was amazing is, like you were saying about when you had seen them, you were talking to him, and they would get brighter. So I figured, let's give it a go, and that worked, and when he did his whoops, it was like not even half a second end of his whoops, you just saw I was seeing flashes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I was like, oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: I mean it was amazing. It seemed that, like you know, with the habituation, if I stood and I talked to them calmly, like hour, are you coming to I can see you, it would get brighter and brighter and brighter, almost like an emotional response.
Speaker 11: Yes, excited that we were trying to communicate with them, at least making an attempt, and the moment I'd stopped talking, they'd start to dim. So my daughter for the first time had come out with us at night and we saw them coming through and they came right to the edge. I said, they'll come because she kind.
Speaker 8: Of was like, are they coming out on the trail and I said no, we wish it would be like I said, they'll they'll stop. Yeah, please come on out. Fine, and they did, and I said to her, talk to them, watch what happens.
Speaker 11: She's like, Hi, I have good intentions, you know, and it's just brighter.
Speaker 8: She I said, say you have to see.
Speaker 11: It to believe it, you do, Yeah, just one of those things you have to see it to believe it.
Speaker 8: Can't explain it, but you got to see it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I remembered you had had told me that that's what I was. I just I started talking to them and it was the same. Maybe they got brighter, and I was amazed. I even remember asking them, how are you doing that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 13: I was just amazed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yep. I asked a friend of mine.
Speaker 11: Who has abilities far heightened than my own, and she she said, if I was to try to explain this to you, Shelly, it would just completely blow your mind.
Speaker 8: So she said, you know, it's it's kind of unraveling on its own.
Speaker 11: She said, I think people are going to come to the realization and not be able to deny certain things. So, you know, I think we're all on kind of the right theory or the right track. We know there's something to this, there's something more going on here than what we.
Speaker 8: All initially thought. That's where I'm at. I mean, what else?
Speaker 6: What else?
Speaker 7: I mean?
Speaker 11: I've seen things I can't explain and it's so hard for me to talk about because it sounds certifiably nuts.
Speaker 6: M But.
Speaker 8: Experience now we kind of can't ignore it anymore, you know.
Speaker 11: So this year him and I said that, you know, like Jane Goodall, said, if you're going to claim to be a researcher an investigator, your mission is to bring the truth to keep an open mind, and wherever your evidence takes you is where it's going to take you. You can't just make it fit in narrative, right, So that's what I said to him. I'm like, you know, we're gonna have to we have to explore each and every theory.
Speaker 8: We can't just pick one mm hmm.
Speaker 11: So it's you know, we're trying to like do things in a different way, you know, try to bring some kind of science to it.
Speaker 8: We haven't quite figured out how we're going.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 11: Here's what made me question things. Well, we were having these experiences. My parabolic would go staticky. When I went and reviewed my recorders, the recorders went and the MF detector went off all at the same time. Now, we were out in the middle of the pine barrens. I mean, we were in the middle of nothing, acres and acres away.
Speaker 8: We had been there all weekend and it was the last night we were there and it happened. So I said, there and now it's happened to us in multiple places. It happened in Vermont it's happened in PA, It's happened here many times. It happened in Suffark. I go to review and the MF went off, the parabolic was staticky and my recordings, so there's definitely a disturbance in energy. So you know, how we take that further?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 12: That's what we got, all you, Darlin, don't feel bad about some of the weird stuff that you've seen, because I've seen quite a bit of weird stuff.
Speaker 6: In my.
Speaker 7: I never.
Speaker 14: And yeah, yeah, because you don't know how to.
Speaker 8: Get because you don't know how everybody's going to respond, like why.
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: But honestly, if we all sit down.
Speaker 7: And talk about it as well, I'm going to tell you. You know, I've fixed.
Speaker 12: I've experienced quite a lot in my nineteen years, and it's I've experience had experiences with Bigfoot, dog Man. Uh, I've actually had an encounter with encounters with the paranormal. I've encountered Mothman and you know, and this is one thing that a lot of people don't know. I've actually had an encounter with Eyenil Deluci, which is the skin walker. And trust me, you think I understand, dear where you're coming from, because I was at that point nineteen years ago. Go whenever I had my first encounter, and trust me, it gets weirder and weirder and weirder. It's like I talked to Daniel, Me and me and me and Ben Waugh have been friends going on eight almost nine years now, and.
Speaker 7: It's literally we agree and we've said it.
Speaker 12: You go in with a lot of questions, and you with going in looking for answers, you come out with more questions than what you said when you started.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Like I said, just when you think you've got to think you have an angle on what's going on, the playbook changes real quick.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, Asier said, when they think they have the answers, I changed the questions.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That's the truth. That's the truth.
Speaker 11: So you know how we're all going, you know, how we're going to do this, how we're going to research it, how we're you know, that's.
Speaker 6: The So I watched something the other morning and with the blue ice glow or eye shine that you guys had, they usually say that's dog men.
Speaker 11: Usually, although I have a picture where it was a man, it was the profile of a man.
Speaker 8: He was in the blue light, but he then appeared as a man.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, well, you know, on several occasions. And this is one thing I I'm not going to call people liars. I know they're seeing something, but they refer to big for having red eyes shine. And this is my only take on my view on that is. And to keep in mind, this is at nighttime when they claim to have seen this. In Virginia. I've had so many encounters over the years with black bears, both day and night, and some close, some distant. I've also seen black bears while riding in my vehicle, cross in front of me, run across the forest. But every and I mean every black bear that I've seen in Virginia, because of the light reflection or whatever, they've all had red eyeshine, really correct. But I am not saying that Bigfoot can't have red eyes shine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So it's.
Speaker 5: You know, like my encounter in twenty fourteen, I wasn't alone, there was five others with me. All three of the subjects that we saw had large yellowish looking eyes, you know. Yeah. But then on some occasions, I've heard some reports, some stories saying they've seen the bluish eyes you know. Now, when I think about bluish eyes. Come on, we've all seen deer at nighttime. They sometimes their eye glow depending on how you see or how far or how clothes. Yeah, sometimes they look like blue marbles lighting up, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well this just kind of.
Speaker 8: Looks like led Christmas lights.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 6: March.
Speaker 8: Now we've seen red glowing eyes here.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 11: Now, South Jersey has only had two bear sightings in the last when I googled, it was the last seventy years and that was due.
Speaker 8: To forest fire and they kind of got off track. We don't really have North Jersey does, but where we're at, we don't have them as much. And we've seen it, like clear as day, we've seen it.
Speaker 11: Our experience here every time we've seen it has been an alpha male.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I don't know if that's the core laice.
Speaker 11: Like we even we had a bunch of investigators with us in softwork and this thing stood he he was crouched down with the big bread blowing eyes.
Speaker 8: He was crouched down.
Speaker 11: He stood up and he stood about nine foot tall, and we had Ohio investigators with us, Paul Frazier.
Speaker 8: Who else was out there with us? That night. It was Paul Justin Dobbson.
Speaker 6: Justin was with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 11: So first we saw the white glowing eyes and they were crouched and then they would get up and they were.
Speaker 8: Just doing this, you know, the usual rapit trees kind of thing.
Speaker 11: And we stayed focused on that, and then everybodyst the same time did this and this red glowing went from crouched I want to say, like four foot and it stood up.
Speaker 8: And was like nine foot. Everybody see time one of these, like you see that right? You see that right?
Speaker 9: You see right?
Speaker 8: You see that right? And then it moved, Yeah, then it moved and it dropped down. I said, if I see this thing spider crawl, that's it that my son has. This thing does a spider crawl. I'm done. You're carrying me off this hill.
Speaker 5: That part of part of what you just shared there reminded me of my twenty fourteen encounter when we see when we all saw three of them. I won't get into the whole thing, but the first one we saw was a small one, well we estimated to be no more than four feet tall. Well, from the moment we actually laid eyes on it, when we all got up and regrouped in the area where we first started. It was swaying side to side, and it was doing it pretty swiftly. But now, of course the other two appeared afterwards. But that's saying that that small one stayed swaying. It never stopped, but it was like it had the side to side swayn motion the whole time, you know, so, which I thought was interesting. Yeah, you know, and I know a lot of people have their take on Bigfoot, you know, but you know, with my research, I'm not saying he is. But in my beliefs at looking at Bigfoot as some type primate that's actually non human primate behavior, like when I say non human primates, yeah.
Speaker 8: It's thinking.
Speaker 6: Them making a decision.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, And a lot of times primates that do that, it's usually a sign of anxiety too, if you you know, as far as according to other primates. Well, no, I thought that was interesting that you shared it, because that's what what we witnessed, you know, up down in Virginia.
Speaker 11: So yeah, yeah, not a couple of times he's actually done it back to them, Yeah, he signed there doing it.
Speaker 8: He did it, and it almost seemed to be like wait a minute, Why is he doing that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, you're confusing me, buddy, why are you doing.
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 5: I want to take a pause real quick. We're going to come right back to this, but uh, Zach's gonna have to jump off here soon. But there's something he wants to plug and I want to make sure everyone gets to hear this. Uh, this is something he's doing with his family, and I'm gonna let him talk about this and fro this out there. This is off topic, but yeah, I definitely definitely want to make sure he gets to plug this in here. So how about is Zach?
Speaker 7: Yep? If I got it where you can present it? There you go. Yeah, that's my family.
Speaker 12: The fella in the middle is my grandpa, the little blonde is my grandmother, and other little woman's my mama, and of course that's me. That is a Southern gospel album that we are getting ready to record and we are going to be releasing and get We're going to be giving out copies to people that make any kind of donation to my ministry. I have on Facebook Resurrection Ministries on Facebook, and that's my outreach and I go and I do alcoholic and addict outreach and recovery groups and everything I do go around and.
Speaker 7: Share the gospel with folks.
Speaker 12: And on this it's gonna be a ten track album, and you're gonna be hearing some old hymns like just a Little Talk with Jesus, supper Time. You're gonna be hearing who am I, Bill Gather's famous hymn he Touched Me, will be singing that.
Speaker 7: The Potter knows the Clay, by the Perrys.
Speaker 12: You'll be hearing me singing Long Black Train. You'll hear hear Grandpa singing songs like supper Time, he touched Me, What a beautiful day for the Lord to come again? By the Happy Goodman's Wedding music by the Cathedrals. It's gonna be a lot of fun. And if you guys would like to donate the help get this project off the ground, you can message Resurrection Ministries on Facebook.
Speaker 7: I do do face not a Facebook, pay.
Speaker 12: Venmo and cash app an A little bit helps and any donation will guarantee that you will get a copy sent to you in the mail of our CD.
Speaker 7: So be sure to go and reach out to us.
Speaker 12: And this is gonna be a big blessing in the album, like it says it's titled One Last Time, and it's because you know, I've got less days ahead of me with my grandparents than I do behind me.
Speaker 7: And my mom and my grandparents.
Speaker 12: They sang as a trio for a number of years and then they come back in the early twenty ten's We sang a couple of dates and me singing bass for him, and Grandpa sang lead, Grandma sang alto, Mom sang soprano. And it was originally going to be a solo album, and the Lord let us into making it into a family project, and that's where this is going in. It's titled one Last Time because Grandma is in getting down in health. Grandpa, you know, I reglect Brett say, uh, he just got diagnosed with cancer here this last month, with prostate cancer. And we're this is gonna be, you know, our last hurrah as a family and sort of a memento that I can keep.
Speaker 7: For the rest of my life, and saying that, you know, I actually got to do this with my family and all of that.
Speaker 12: It will be my my mother and my grandparents' first time ever making a record. So that's I wanted to share that, and I wanted to share it where everybody could actually see the album cover because it's real special to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is beautiful. We're keeping your family and our prayers.
Speaker 15: Yeah, thank you for sharing that, Zach, and I do thank you for that.
Speaker 7: Grandpa.
Speaker 12: He just had his pet scan yesterday and he had his MRI today. And the good news is is that the cancer, they doctors said, isn't the kind that will kill him anytime soon. They think he'll pass from old age before the cancer will really get him. But he's gonna have to do radiation treatments because he opted out for to have surgery to remove the cancer.
Speaker 7: Because he just said, you know.
Speaker 12: And the inspira inspiring thing about this is, you know, most people would be freaking out and they'd be depressed about it. I've never seen a man so at peace and so level headed about this. I told him, I said, whenever I found out about it, I said, are you cool, Paul, And he goes. He says, I've lived almost eighty four years, and I've lived a full life. I've made a stamp, I've left my footprints on the sands of time, and I'm ready to go home. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna cry, but you know, my grand grandpa is the one that raised me. Because for my grandpa, because for twenty seven years, I really didn't have a dad, so he was my dad pretty much. And now, by the grace of God, I have a relationship with my dad now. And you know, the man he taught, Grandpa taught me everything I know. And you know, he took me in the woods, took me at church, took me fishing. And Daniel has met my grandpa.
Speaker 7: He's one of a kind. Daniel will vouched for that.
Speaker 12: And just remember my family in your prayers because he's got his hands full with taking care with taking care of my grandmother because she's slipping into dementia a little bit, and she's always sick with some kind of respiratory deal, and trying to help him keep the ranch going because he refuses to quit.
Speaker 7: He says, if I quit, I'll lay down and die. So that's his motivation to keep going.
Speaker 12: But he said that, you know, he said, you know, he said, if the Lord calls me home, I'm ready to go, and I'm packed and ready to go. Yeah that somebody take a can, I'd say, you know, you got cancer I've never seen somebody take it that easy.
Speaker 7: I've seen people freak out and wonder what they're going to do next.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, Yeah, Dak's grandfather. Yeah, he runs the farm all by himself, and he's always on a piece of equipment doing something.
Speaker 6: So different generation but work definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well Jack was actually his only hand of help, so you know, Zach was always their for him and chipping when he could.
Speaker 8: So yeah, yeah, that was my job.
Speaker 7: That's that's that.
Speaker 12: I would work fourteen hours a day at my job because I run an hydrous and farming chemicals and fertilizer for a co op. And I'd get off of a fourteen hour shift and I'd go out to the ranch and work for for for about eight hours. I'd get off at nine o'clock and I'd go home, eat me something to eat, and hit the shop and start working on machinery. And I'd quit at two o'clock in the morning and wake back up at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 9: And do it all over again.
Speaker 5: Wow, the life of a farmer.
Speaker 7: So you can't say I'm lazy.
Speaker 6: Oh, come on, it's only ten months. You get the winter off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, build yourself a Snowman.
Speaker 12: It's four months of crap for eight months of silence, but I'm going to jump off here. I appreciate getting to meet you, Julie and you guys a habit. It's been a pleasure making your acquaintance for anybody just watching in the chat, because I've been watching the chat. Thanks you guys, Thank you guys for tuning in. If anybody wants to contact me, you can find me on Facebook with Duke Randle out Doors, Southern Illinois, Monster Hunters, Resurrection Ministries. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel with Duke Randle Outdoors. You'll be getting updates there and I'll the Facebook pages. I've got a lot of irons of the fire and this year is gonna be fun. But Daniel, I hope to see you in March at the camp site and No Man's Land. You better bring this, Julie, because if not, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To wolf you.
Speaker 7: And you to you too with Habit.
Speaker 12: The invitation is out for you guys to join us at our base camp and No Man's Land.
Speaker 7: Thank you so everybody. I'll see you guys later. God bless y'all.
Speaker 9: I love you all.
Speaker 7: Have a good evening.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, thank you for coming on tax great talk to you all right. All right, By the way, that was me playing that background music.
Speaker 16: I didn't even hear it, Okay, Yeah, I didn't want it too loud to over you. Yeah, we'll talk with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a couple of things. I know we brought this up, but I want to share this for those who don't know. This is just to cover if you go to Facebook, if you want to like and follow our event page for the Pennsylvania Miss Allegence Festival, happened in May twenty fifth. Yeah, please if you're on Facebook, and if you have not done so, we're right. We're right under eight hundred followers for this page. So which since we started this just a couple of months ago, it's been growing and the response to this event has been tremendous. We're getting a lot of support on this event. I mean, like I said, we got nearly forty vendors already, we got live music, entertainment, so we're looking forward to this. I just wanted to throw this out there for those who may not be familiar with it. So, yeah, we got one of our speakers is coming all the way from British Columbia, mister Jason Kenzie. He is a award winning film producer and he produced a of the show Searching for Sasquatch, which you can watch all his episodes right now through Amazon Prime. He does have some episodes that you can watch for free on TV, so yeah, feel free to check out Searcher for Sasquatch. You'll get to meet him at the event. He plans on doing a couple of interviews and filming at the event himself, so yeah, so we're looking forward to that as well. Yeah, and then then our speaker lineup right here, which for the viewers that may be kind of small to see, but this is a I got this shared around on social media. Also, I want to throw out there are sponsors Trailhead Brewing Company from Rocktown, Pennsylvania. They were our first official signed up sponsor. They will be there. They'll be serving up beer. One of their favorite beers that they have, it's one of their big beers, well known beers through them, is called Trail Creep.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: If you look on the label, which uh, I'm not sure how they'll be serving they be here, but Trail Creep it's got the Bigfoot on it, which is cool, you know me and Julie. I think we both have our favorites.
Speaker 2: There that.
Speaker 5: I like it too. But they have one it's called Chicken Toown. Yeah, it's actually named after a location here in Pennsylvania, which I was not aware of that right away. So, and then our other sponsor, We're proud to have them on board. They'll be there set up as well, selling items, raffle items, a lot of display stuff but uh, renewal by Anderson.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they will be with us. Uh, They'll have some promotional products and like I said, they will have a couple of big Foot theme items for raffle. So yeah, because they asked me if they could do raffles, I said, by all means to you know, the more the merrier, because I think we're gonna possibly do a raffle ourselves. I'm not sure yet. Me and Julie would talk that over here after a while, but yeah, so I wanted to just throw that out there, and moving ahead, I want to throw this out there too. This is coming up. This is the event I've been hosting for the last six years in Virginia is the ECBO Virginia Big for Conference. It's a two day event June fourteenth and fifteenth is the Unknown Vendors, guest speakers through to more so So Market calendar is for these events. We got a lot of a lot of time and planning and a lot of money gets put into these so uh, come on out and support these events. We really appreciate it. So yeah, we go. So yeah, I just want to throw those out there and cover a couple of things. And if you need to take a quick break, if you want to grab a drink or something, feel free to go ahead and do so. And I'm gonna throw up a couple of videos, so usually about two minutes of video. So if you want to take a quick break real quick, we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Get ready for a crypt in good time.
Speaker 3: The Bigfoot Festival Myth and Legends is coming back to Pennsylvania. Hosted by Daniel Benoir, This event is sure to be full of fun and adventures. Come and meet some of the most interesting speakers around. Ron Howes, John Stasco Junior, less O'Dell Wonderland, Percell, Fred salag and Jason Kenson, the film producer of the award winning Bigfoot documentary series Search for Sasquatch. Live music by Tim Smither you do not want to miss out on this event, and.
Speaker 4: You're watching big for zonne Ecburo. We want to fank you for tuning in. Who is gentlemen? Back to a regular scheduled program.
Speaker 2: Yeh, here we are back.
Speaker 5: And that short little video there towards the end there that was put together by missus Julie mcquaide herself.
Speaker 8: Look at you girl, I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I haven't figured any of that out yet.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Audio, yeah, talk about audio. Yeah, I was talking to Julie earlier. I mean we need to practice working on setting up some recorders. I mean I have audio, well my audio recorders. I don't have them with me. They're still down in Virginia, and and I was looking at getting a good one, but I'm gonna have to hold off on it for now. But then again, I want to be able to download a good audio program on my computer here and that way, when I could upload something, I could go through it and edit it and listen through it better. But eventually I'll get to that point.
Speaker 8: So yeah, we're still learning all that. But what what we found out with the recorders? We had the expensive ones. Never again I buy twenty dollars recorders off Amazon. And the sound call is better than the H one and one that I bought.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And I'm like, and if it gets you know, ruined or stolen or lost, I miss twenty bucks. Oh So we have right now like five twenty dollars recorders that we use, and they've been phenomenal.
Speaker 8: I mean I've had them eleven years, three of them, and.
Speaker 6: They're they'red rechargeable, where the H one the H.
Speaker 8: One each batteries won't even make it through a night.
Speaker 6: Oh my Thatur's top.
Speaker 8: So I have to put it out with a battery pack. And the audio is no better than the cheaper recorders. And it's complicated. It's just a complicated thing to and it just shuts itself off when it feels like it. It doesn't like cold weather. The cheap ones. I leave them out all night, they're still running in the morning.
Speaker 9: Free.
Speaker 8: I said, I'm just gonna stick with the cheap ones.
Speaker 5: Now I've actually had I have a Olympus digital audio recorder.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can get them at Walmart, Target. I think you can find them on Amazon as well. They're about between thirty to forty bucks give to Yeah, that's why I.
Speaker 8: Was told to get and I didn't. I let somebody talk me into the H one N one.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The only downfall to the the only thing it does I have I know that they can with it, which I need to find one like that is one that you could put an SD card in them. The ones I have, they have they don't even have an external uh uh option to plug it into your device to upload your audio. Everything's just internal built into the device and it has all it has like four or five folders, which is fine, But in the past when I've gotten audio on it before, what I would do I would take my phone and play the audio recorder up to it.
Speaker 7: That's what it works.
Speaker 5: Hey, it works, but yeah, uh, which you know, it's okay to do that, but I want to be able to use the type of audio recorder, which, like I said, I've had mine. Mine has like a little uh a little pouch like a you can a sleeve you can slide it right into. I've had mine out for days on the end in the woods. I've left it out for almost a week. Yeah, you know, I had or you know, three to four days it's been in the rain.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: It doesn't stop working.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's been these they've been great. I have no complaints. So I just bought two more over the weekend.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 11: Now, if I could just learn to get them on the program and cut them and do what I need to do, that would be fabulous.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I actually built bat boxes that the bottoms are mesh.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, Yeah.
Speaker 8: They're made to look like a bat box.
Speaker 7: Oh, reorders in.
Speaker 8: There because nobody's gonna stick their hand up in there.
Speaker 6: Nobody's more afraid of the more than a bigfoot, so they'd rather not reach into that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you one thing. As far as uploading audio, if you can upload your audio to your computer or even record it, get on your phone. Uh, there's an app. I just recently have it downloaded on the computer. The computer layout is a little different. I'm so used to doing it on my phone. I use the it's called cap cut, Yeah, c ap ut, cap cut. And you could take videos. You could extract the audio from videos, or you could simply upload your own audio and then just have your You could have you could have all like an audio video only you know. Then you know, and if you want to use it, you could add images whatever overlayis and stuff like that. But I find that to be probably the most easiest way right now. I mean there's other apps out, but this one here, I got used to it. So I mean, I'm like I said, there's probably other apps that might be a little bit better. I use the Pro series. They should usually like seven bucks or whatever, you know, And yeah, I think it's like seven ninety nine for I forget how long. I don't know if that's for a year or what. But so, yeah, but it's something to check into you. It might it might be helping to you, you know.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I want so, I said, we have all this audio evidence, and we.
Speaker 6: Have two or three different programs that I've been playing with back and forth with trying to learn them.
Speaker 8: The problem is we have zero time.
Speaker 6: Thousands of and by the time you get to sit down and start going through it, you know, you've burnt five six hours and then we're ready to go back in the woods and get more. So it's like, so what happens is.
Speaker 8: I listen to it at work while I'm working, and I'll know, you know, where in the video or the audio we have a vocalization that's worth looking at.
Speaker 11: Well, like you I put it on my phone if I wanted to get it on it kind of echoes back or rever rates or whatever they call it, and oh, help help upload it on the computer, and I'll tell them, you know, here, here, and here. But we haven't quite mastered the Audacity program yet to to to use it and cut it and put it online. So but I said, you know, this is we're horrible. We keep getting all this fantastic audio and we're not sharing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I'm trying to streamline a frequency level that will let us kind of cheat and run through there a little faster.
Speaker 7: It's just the window is well what we found why?
Speaker 11: And I'll tell you Chris Noel actually had said this that the best audio is in the lower frequencies.
Speaker 8: That's where the cold nuggets lay. And if that isn't the truth, the good stuff isn't in there high hous The good stuff is in these lower ranges where you're like, what in the.
Speaker 7: World was that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So yeah, Yeah, it's takes some time you kind of figure out, work out the and doing some research on what works best for what you're trying to do. Yeah, I know sometimes there's certain things I'm still working on. It's I'm constantly looking into certain things here and there. But yeah, especially if it's something you want to start doing. I mean, sometimes the answer is easy to find. Sometimes it's challenging.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm trying to talk my son into doing it, because you know, they're born and raised into doing this stuff.
Speaker 8: Oh so I'm like, I need you to be my audio guy. Yeah, where it is, just get it, bring it up and splice.
Speaker 7: It for me.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: We did have one question on the live chair. I thought I throw it up there if you guys want to respond to this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: This is my good friend and also one of my ECBL members in Virginia, John Nicely, is asking what's the closest you've ever been to one? Referring to a bigfoot?
Speaker 8: Wow, I could do it's hit with the one that closest I've been Well, one of my first sightings.
Speaker 11: I was probably what fifteen feet, But the closest I've ever been to one was four feet.
Speaker 8: From my face?
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 8: Wow. M so yeah, that was a scary moment. That was October of last year.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Okay, where was it was that in your location up in Jersey?
Speaker 11: It was actually on our property. Oh, it was right around the time we started seeing like the eyeglow a lot.
Speaker 7: Okay, we come home from camping and.
Speaker 8: He said to me, he goes, oh, look, you're welcoming committee is coming up, because I'll just see.
Speaker 6: And uh difficult.
Speaker 11: They would not take their eyes like I sit in the truck because I think it was messaging somebody or talking to someone, and they just would not take their eyes off me.
Speaker 8: So I kind of, you know, jokingly, got out and was like, oh, hey, you know, he started to unload and whatever, and I went out back and we have a long flower bed that the length of part of.
Speaker 11: The property anyway, and as I went to go back and just yell, oh yeah, hi guys, I see you know, because you know, at this point, we've been with them thirteen years on this property, so I think they've been here a generations generation.
Speaker 8: I think they were here when I was a kid, right.
Speaker 11: But anyway, I went out and my son had called as I went out, and I'm talking to him on the phone, and I pieced when I talk to the van and on piece of fourth well, I happened to notice these two sets of glowing eyes are piecing with me. Now in the thirteen years we've done this. I have never seen that, not from here, not from our clan troop, whatever you.
Speaker 8: Want to call them.
Speaker 11: And I thought that that's like they're getting braef, like there was something different, right, So.
Speaker 8: Just to kind of play around.
Speaker 11: While I was talking to my son, Steve had the lawnmower and some other stuff parked out in the mill yard. So I ducked down behind that went to see what they would do if they couldn't have a visual on me, because it was it was like they would not take their eyes off me. And I ducked down while they went up. So in my mind, you gotta make sense of it, I thought they climbed up in a tree. I'm like, are these two juvies.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 11: They literally went in a tree to try to see where I went. So I hung up with my son, I stand up and I started to walk in in Army trail. Sorry it fell in Armen. In the beginning of the main trail, we have an arbor, and so I walked towards that. And as I got towards the arbor, they started to descending. I'm thinking, there's not a tree big enough to really sustain their weight, and where they were, so.
Speaker 8: I thought, it's kind of the little ones.
Speaker 11: But their eyes were so big and far apart, it did make sense. So I started walking towards them, which probably was it the smartest thing. But after thirteen years and they've never heard us, it's on our property, you know. So I started walking towards them while they started to descend. And in my mind, I'm thinking, are you kidding me? Are they going to come towards me? Any other time they've ran, they've hid, So this isn't normal.
Speaker 8: And it came down. It was coming down just as these two glowing balls of light. I have no other way to describe it. There was nobody, now, mind you, it was a full moon, it was bright out there. I had no headlamp, nothing, but I could you could see perfectly clear.
Speaker 9: There was nobody.
Speaker 8: Nobody was attached. I didn't even pay attention to the second one.
Speaker 11: I was just looking at the one that was closest to me, and I'm like, I don't there's nobody. Just these eyes are coming.
Speaker 8: Down the sky, the tree whatever, and uh.
Speaker 11: As it came down, there was a leg and then another leg and then a body. This thing landed right in front of me on one foot and in the next step was in the woods to the other side of the trail. With that, my friend ran back to that and I've never not here. I've been scared out in the field. But I ran back in the house and I couldn't even talk. I said to him, You're not going to believe what just happened. So he said, well, they're they've been acting strange, and I said yeah, So he came out with me. When he came out, there's the amber glowing eyes and in the trees again. And as we're standing there, we're making this sound like this uh hmmm, like like if somebody was going like like soup like the super commercial. Oh had like a gurglely per noise in it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 8: And we had never in thirteen years have ever heard this noise. And he did it back. Oh boy, Oh holy, you know what broke loose. Trees started cracking. I thought we were going to a tree. I started to back up. They start raising all kinds of cane and trees are cracking and crunching, and we came in and like things just changed after that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: So you know, up until that point, him and I were it's flesh and blood. That's what we thought. It is flesh and blooding. You're not gonna tell us anything different.
Speaker 11: We never demeaned or belittled anybody because, like I said, my mom always said, whether smokester s wire. And I know people that have seen odd things that they couldn't explain, and I know they're not liars. But once I saw it, for the longest time, I didn't even go out there all right, because I'm like, what is what is?
Speaker 7: What was that?
Speaker 8: I'm looking at it?
Speaker 11: It's a bigfoot, But I've never, in all the years, experienced it in that way I've ever had my sightings.
Speaker 8: It looked flesh and blood to me. Nothing weird happened. It didn't cloak or disappear or it was a living, breathing flesh and blood. But there was nothing. And then there was something and it four feet in front of me. Wow, And then just went into the other side.
Speaker 11: And so after that things just got really weird, like they were coming close and being extremely verbal, and it got weird here. It got really weird for a while.
Speaker 6: So just to give you a little background on what we have, so basically we have like three acres, but we back up to four hundred and some acres of state and oh nice property that's actually backs up to our property, so it's got a pretty good access point to yeah some good yeah, good location, as we'll say.
Speaker 11: And then there's a lot that goes clear almost down to the shore, so I mean they have there's lakes and streams and whatever. So they just kind of I don't know if it's because you know, I'm the farmer's daughter, so I don't know if they started here because my father was a farmer and we had livestock, because I remember things happening as a kid, but you know, it was always the trespassers did it, or my mom, Oh, it's probably unruly teenage boys.
Speaker 8: Right in the summertime, we didn't have air conditioning.
Speaker 11: We you know, opened the windows and at night a hand would smack on the screen and I would scream and cry and scared to death, and so my mom thought it was just teenage boys in the neighborhood. And that went on for a couple of years, and my dad would have tools missing and different things, and he would accuse me of it because I was the only child home, and I'm like that, why would I don't why would I want your tools, and then they would reappear in like the weirdest places.
Speaker 8: Right now, all these years later. And then I had, you know, face to face sighting out here. And then as I learned about Bickfoot, I'm like all these years my father blamed me.
Speaker 7: I bet it was, Yeah, you got.
Speaker 8: Me a troll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's funny that you mentioned how, yeah, tools will disappear and reappear in different places. I was actually shared. Uh it was back in June when I attended the Forest County Bigfoot Festival. It was a friend, it was a friend of It was a friend of a friend of mine.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 5: Ken Starr, the owner of Star A Winery, a vineyarded winery up here in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 5: Well, I was at the Forest County Bigfoot Festival and they were there set up, and I was hanging out with Ken and his friend. Well, his friend had a lot of stuff to share with me. And that's one of the things he kept talking about. His tools and supplies and material on his property kept disappearing, and it would reappear in places where like he couldn't believe how the heck did they get here?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And sometimes they would be laid out in a certain like they were organized, but there would be placed not just thrown there. They would be neatly put there. Yeah, you know, which that was interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not like OCD type behavior.
Speaker 5: All right, which I thought that was very interesting.
Speaker 8: Organized.
Speaker 6: Yeah, honestly, seems like the more we do in the yard, like we don't we hate being in the house, so we were so the more we do outside, like we're always working on something. And our one son, he he's always taking to lock in the morning. He's working on something out there, and they won't leave him alone. They won't leave him alone, like it's oh, drives him crazy that he's out there doing something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So my thirty five year old son calls me at two o'clock in the morning to come getting him outside in the drive foot wait to get out of the car, out.
Speaker 8: Of the truck, so, you know, are you awake? I am now, And he.
Speaker 11: Said, the monkey people won't leave me. So he says, I need you to come out here and stand with me while I get my tools together.
Speaker 8: There's been other times where he's jumped in the truck and locked himself in the truck till I went out and got him and I was standing there and I don't hear anything. I don't see anything. I'm like, I don't hear them, I don't see them. You're fine. He was cleaning up his stools and were face of these and we're talking to each other, and he goes, mom, I swear, he said, I got under my truck and he heard I guess I heard a noise her fo It was like little pup pebbles being thrown at them. He turned around and looks that year there was.
Speaker 11: Definitely a juby here because that thing was mischievous. And he looked over and under we had to pop up camper at the time. Underneath camper, there's this juvenile.
Speaker 8: Like this grinnin call said alls. I saw his teeth like it was smiling at me.
Speaker 11: That kid he threw tools, jumped in the truck, called me, you gotta come out here and get me.
Speaker 8: I'm not getting out of this truck. People won't leave me alone play ram with things like this.
Speaker 7: Pet.
Speaker 8: So yeah, three times, my thirty four year old son, I've had to go get him out in the driveway. He said, I don't hear anything. I understandnything. We're standing here talking. As we're standing there, pebbles start being thrown and he looks at me and he goes, oh, so what.
Speaker 11: Together, let's go And I got work in the morning. Years ago, and I'm talking years ago.
Speaker 8: My mother before she passed away, now, my mother, and she had a lot of mental illness.
Speaker 11: And now I'm like, mommy, please forgive me. She would tell us these things that she would see things at the window or she would hear things outside, and we're just like, okay, okay, mom. And now I'm like, mom, so sorry, I probably really did.
Speaker 8: Just dismissed it. And my son, it just got his license.
Speaker 11: He came to see my parents, and I guess then he had been out for the night or whatever and decided to come here and spend the night rather than driving although where we lived. Yeah, pulled in and he come in freaking out. He said to my mom, this thing just spider crawled, he said. But it was huge, he said, like seven foot.
Speaker 8: But it was out like this, he said, and it shot across the yard, grunting like a pig. Oh my gosh, he's showing us the story. We're like, how much did you have to drink? He's like, I wasn't drinking.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 8: This was years years before I even thought about Bigfoot, and so we all joked in the house it was man bear pig it so all he was like, watch out for a man bear pig for citing. I was dumbfounded.
Speaker 11: We you know, we're in New Jersey that the subject to Bigfoot isn't discussed as much as it as it is in other states.
Speaker 8: Here everything's Jersey devil whatever devil.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I always we both thought it was, you know, a movie, an urban legend. We had no idea it was even be in discuss as a living, breathing be right. So when I had my sighting and I told him, he looks at me like I lost my mind. He said, oh, this is probably the lighting. And I'm like, I'm telling you what I saw. And then shortly after he had his So, yeah, it's a shock to the system. So I said to my son, all these years we made fun of you, I found out that these things will get like this and run like spider crawling m h and make this sound. And Carl, you know, my son said, I told you, I told you what I saw, And I said, well, it's.
Speaker 8: Not man bear pig. If it makes you feel any better. But that was the running joke for years in this house. Watch out for Man Bear Pig.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now that's interesting because I mean I've i never witnessed the sill, but I've heard it mentioned or brought up on several occasions for my witnesses and uh, you know, watching other documentaries and stuff.
Speaker 8: I was like, yeah, I've never seen it. If I see it, I might pass out. Yeah. Yeah. Because this kid came in and he couldn't even talk.
Speaker 11: He's like, I don't know what that was. So of course we're all telling him, like, you know, I'm sure it wasn't a fox is a fox?
Speaker 8: Six foot long?
Speaker 12: Mom?
Speaker 11: He said it was all black, and it was like making this like pink like grunny grally sound okay.
Speaker 8: So yeah, so now my family is like all those years we meet fun of each other, and here we are.
Speaker 6: Now we just tell him that don't be out there all night.
Speaker 3: Come in.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm just leaving you out there. I'm not coming to get him. He has slept out there because I didn't wake up to.
Speaker 8: Answer my phone. He wouldn't get out of the dint. And we used to research for the girl who would sleep in a chair out in my yard of him. So he's in his truck locked, watching her sleep in a chair when now covering, and I'm like, aren't you embarrassed that you're in a locked truck and our female friend is sleeping and didn't feaze her at all.
Speaker 6: She's sitting by the fire.
Speaker 8: I man't care. It's like she can sit out there. I'm staying in a.
Speaker 6: Lock, daruck.
Speaker 8: So what are you gonna do?
Speaker 6: Right? So my closest was probably ten feet and it was We went and got new led red headlamps. So the first light we had those and we went out. Now the farm is overgrown, so we cut in trails for the dog so we have like a dog park cut into the woods. It's all thistle briar, but I cut all the trails in there so we could take the dogs out. So we get the new red headlights and we go out the first like first or second night we had them. Yeah, and we were walking. So we have three dogs, so she had the two girls and I had to pity in the front. So when we came around the one bend, when I turned the corner, I got the red light on him. He was looking at me I was looking at him. We were ten feet from each other, and it was like all of a sudden, you saw the light bulb go off, Like he said, oh my god, they can see me with that.
Speaker 5: He just did a.
Speaker 6: Shoulder roll, turned and was gone. We face to face for probably yeah, thirty seconds, just looking at each other before he actually rolled his shoulder and then just went off.
Speaker 8: Well on the bend and we come around that bend. There's another trail that meets it and a little bit goes like into the woods this way, and then you know, the trail it leads back to the house. And we come around the bend and he stopped. Now I'm behind him, and I'm shorter than he is, and I'm like, what are you stopping for? And he's doing one of these me like you know, and I'm like.
Speaker 7: What, what's ha what's going on?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 9: What what he's like?
Speaker 8: Because we got one right here? And I said, what he says, someone's standing right here. So I get up and at first I don't see it. Like I said, he's taller than me. So he's like getting you know, get in front of the dogs, went moved. They were just.
Speaker 11: Dead stop, and then I see him what the funniest thing is he's trying to hide behind a tree.
Speaker 8: Was it you posted earlier that said on a big Foot it was the bear behind the little tree?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, what it.
Speaker 8: Was like It was this little tiny tree and he's standing behind it, like, I'm blending in here, you can't see me. Well, he had his right head lamp, so we both stopped and were just staring at it, like what what are you going to do? And he's looking at what are you two doing? Almost tell as odd as this sound, you could almost by the look on his face like, oh, I think they see me. I better kick in the ones. And he just did this head and and did this role.
Speaker 11: And the funniest thing was even then he only went what fifteen twenty feet back and he got down on the ground, but we could still see him. So I don't think at first they realized with the red headlamps we could see.
Speaker 9: Him, right, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he thought we were one of them with the red Yeah, I don't know what he thought. He couldn't see the red I'm not sure exactly, but he called him definitely called him off.
Speaker 2: Course.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was the only time that ever happened. It was like a one and done with that. But yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 9: You knew that.
Speaker 8: He almost was kind of like, wait a minute, why are they staring at me? Can they see me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Kind of got this like, oh they see me?
Speaker 7: I better duck.
Speaker 8: And it never it never happened to get after that. Amazing. You can only trick them once. That's it if you're lucky.
Speaker 6: Now, we did just get the new thermal, so I haven't got that out yet. We have to get out but weather it has not for that fund yet.
Speaker 5: What kind of thermal did you get?
Speaker 6: We gotta fleer one, so it's I mean, it'll go, but the problem is my the phone that I have is not It works, but it doesn't have all the options on there, so I'm gonna have to Yeah, they're two years old, so that means they're old. Now, Yeah, it won't it actually won't let us load the It won't let me load the new flear app. Yeah, so I have to use the old one, which lets me use the thermal. But I can't do any of the video or the picture cap capture any of that stuff. So pretty much I could say it, but I can't show it to anybody else. Yeah, oh yeah, the life of right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had. I used to own the Flur one, uh several years ago. You know, they make it for the Android or the iPhone. Yeah, it was a great device. I really did like it. Then I upgraded. Then I had the t K Scout flur uh you know, the handheld monocular, which worked great. You can see up to one hundred yards or that. But recently my newest device, uh, it's called the ex Infrared Thermal. It's a te it's called the T two Pro. I've only played around with it me ujually played around very briefly with it, just outside, but I didn't stay out there too long. It was very cold, and you know, but I was going around viewing the neighborhood and and I showed her the video clip. So look at you know, on the video, I showed her thermal image. Uh, you can see the person way up the street over here. Yeah, they were it up good. So yeah, they were really lit up.
Speaker 14: So I wish we had one at Glitz and then oh yeah, I know that would have been awesome.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, that's kind of what he was doing. Yeah, you can't see me behind this little tree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. That's why I wanted to share it with you. I was trying to get it up sooner while you were talking about it.
Speaker 9: That's what it reminded me of.
Speaker 8: That I laughed when I saw that today, I'm like, what, Steve.
Speaker 5: Let's remind you absolutely.
Speaker 6: And then we just got a four K night vision camcorder that I've been playing with that actually works works pretty well. Other than distance, right, uh, total total black darkness, you can you can see pretty pretty good, pretty good with it.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Yeah, I have yet to try mine. I also have a new one. Mine's Yeah, mine's the four K.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: They call it a binocular, but it looks, like I said, of binocular stuff.
Speaker 2: I can get it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We're trying to add some equipment to our arsenal for evidence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is mine right here.
Speaker 8: It's like military there.
Speaker 5: Well, what's nice about this You don't have to put it up your eyes. You can hold it away from your eyes and view.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's I have one similar to that. That's the problem is night blind after you use it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're completely blind after you use it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, this is I have yet to really experiment with this one. I haven't played around with it too much. But yeah, but the other the Fermala I was telling you about, which is nice. It comes in a nice case. Again. It's called the ex Infrared, which is it's all thermal. Let's see if I pull out a part of it. When you when you get this this one here, of course you got to your phone. Of course they make it just like the Floor one. It makes it for Android or iPhone, so you got to make sure if you're getting it for your phone, you gotta make sure you get it for the right Yeah. So yeah, it comes. It comes with a little handheld you know, you put this is the device. It's all metal, it's not cheap plastic. You gotta adjustin to get your phone in there. And it's like my drone mount right, and then inside this little tiny mini pouch it's actually main. This is the main device itself. Yeah, I'll see if I can hold it up in the can. Yeah, it plugs because of the wire you plugged it in and it goes into your phone. You gotta download the app, just like the Floor one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But yeah.
Speaker 8: Handheld one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but uh yeah, it's called that. I'm trying to get it there x in front. Yeah, yeah, They're.
Speaker 8: Definitely nice to have. I like to have them because you know what animals are also out there with you at night?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 8: Like I said, it wasn't a bobcat was. I was like, yeah, we ain't in New Jersey anymore?
Speaker 10: Are we?
Speaker 8: I forget that often, like we're not in New Jersey anymore. There's a lot of things out here.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But I think my next weird nothing to do with us. He just wanted was probably with you. That was a crazy night one I won't forever forgot.
Speaker 5: And where are you talking about the mountain lion? Well, mountaininsing?
Speaker 8: No, no, talking to Julie.
Speaker 14: When we were you mean when we were a glitten Yes, yeah, I know that was that was That was amazing that that was amazing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then ran off.
Speaker 13: Well, they just jetted up, and like Steve and what Eric was with us?
Speaker 14: You guys saw him actually run up the hill. I was just amazed at like the flash that was in front of us and then it just took off.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 14: So, And I mean you just you're looking at it, but you can't believe what you're seeing, but it's actually happening, and it's just it was actually.
Speaker 8: Sent to distract us from where the rest of them went.
Speaker 13: I think so too.
Speaker 8: I think because now right through.
Speaker 2: Your camp, right at the back of my tent.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think the reason it looked like it was blanking. I think it was like looking and running and looking and running.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're glad you're here now so you could get to two am wake up call.
Speaker 13: Hey I'm up at two am on night shifts.
Speaker 11: So yeah, that was weird, Like that was really weird. And it was funny too because we were in such a large group of people.
Speaker 13: See, that's what I thought was interesting too.
Speaker 14: And it was the night after I had them come into my camp, because you guys came down, thank goodness.
Speaker 13: Yeah and and uh yeah, so.
Speaker 8: That was the night after they came into my camp.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was two nights in a row.
Speaker 14: One they were kind of nice or they weren't so nice, and then the next night, Saturday night, they just they seemed more peaceful that they seemed really interactive or playful.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they were like a bunch of the like teenagers, Yes, a bunch of teens that we're going to mess around yet because that first night they weren't.
Speaker 13: No, you heard a growl that you didn't tell me about until the next day.
Speaker 8: I didn't want to freak you out more and I appreciate that. Yeah, but it growled at him and I yeah. As It's weird part was that they were in that little patch right behind me.
Speaker 13: I mean literally they were.
Speaker 14: They were what three feet behind me where my chair was and where that patch was because I was sitting at the buyer.
Speaker 13: They were literally three feet behind me.
Speaker 8: That's where the growld came from. And I thought, you know, I don't I don't like this.
Speaker 6: Well that has that the foot trail runs behind all those camps so yeah, up and down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we're talking about that little patch between the campsites.
Speaker 13: Yeah, where they were.
Speaker 8: And then that's the night it sounded like our grill.
Speaker 13: Because I remember you saying, yeah, like I bith.
Speaker 8: Thought that it was us, and I'm like, he sounds a sleep I'm in the tent, but I heard it mm hmmm, And we have that recorded. It literally sounds like it picks up that our metal grill and like slams it or takes a rock.
Speaker 14: Steamless steel And I mean just for just for a perspective, like our tents are all Our campsites were along the tree line that went from like basically our campsite all four until you get to the lake. So you guys were one down from me, and then Mary was two up from me, so I was kind of in the midd all. So yeah, but we were having activity all along that tree line and then.
Speaker 6: A big bars together and one couple.
Speaker 2: In the middle of us.
Speaker 8: Are people freaking sleeping?
Speaker 14: Because Bobba'm like what And then Shelley's coming over, Mary's shining a spotlight everywhere.
Speaker 8: I'm like, these people are just like.
Speaker 11: Out because we certainly weren't quiet, you know, we weren't walking at all.
Speaker 8: But I think it was because we were on that water.
Speaker 13: I think so too.
Speaker 8: We were in such a prime location for them to sneak up and get away. Mm hmm. Yeah, that was weird that camp No, I don't know if we're going to or not. I would like to.
Speaker 14: It's just we have so many things scheduled out already. But if we can, are you guys doing TJ's camp out?
Speaker 7: We are?
Speaker 5: We are, okay, which one is that one?
Speaker 6: The Prince galitzin? Ye? That yeah, okay, but that the area where we're going to be that was. That was pretty crazy when we were there last time. Yeah, he's the other side.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's still in the group site, which is where Steve and I pulled the Prince from that that trackway.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, okay, so we're going to be in the group site on that other side. Oh okay.
Speaker 13: So that's still a good area to be.
Speaker 8: That's cool, Yeah, because it was directly directly across from where we were the other side of the lake.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it was weird over there.
Speaker 9: A lot of it was.
Speaker 8: Over there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Okay, See I didn't get to go over there. I wish I could have, but I didn't get to go over there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We had hyped well that.
Speaker 6: Was that was the day we went over and we wanted to go over to the other side and then start pouring rain back, but it wasn't rain and it can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It was lightning, thunder, lightning and raining. The minute we got on the other side. We drove because to get change because we were sick. We pulled in the camp and the sun was shining.
Speaker 8: On the other side. Yeah, you're right, you're right. Yeah, Yeah, that was weird. So it was like sunny on one side of the lake and pouring and thundering on the other side. So we came back like, didn't you guys get any rain because we came back to but the winds up in the tent.
Speaker 5: Do you guys know that you guys know the date for that camp out off the top of your head.
Speaker 6: I don't let me pull my calendar.
Speaker 11: I'm pretty sure yours is first, because we that's we've been trying to keep track.
Speaker 8: Of where we're going.
Speaker 11: Yeah, ok so now we'll be at yours and then I think it's TJ's next. He's gonna look okay because I get dates. I have to write him on a calendar at work, right, But yeah, there's a lot of stuff coming out, and then we want to have at some point this year. I know we said that last year, but you know a lot of things happened last year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's got it written down. Hold on, yeah, because that that's that's gonna be fun. Robert, get the stot fork.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, June twenty sixth through the twenty ninth.
Speaker 8: Twenty six is okay.
Speaker 6: So I don't okay, I don't know when your June one was.
Speaker 9: Here was just the.
Speaker 8: Seventh you're you're Memorial Day weekend basically, oh.
Speaker 5: It May yeah, May, yeah, May twenty fifty. But you're then you're at the Advented One, oh, the one in Virginia. That's June fourteenth and fifteen. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Robert Dubin said, yeah, he's aid. I guess Mary brought it up earlier because apparently she was on earlier tonight. So yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Can't wait that. That's that's it's a good time now, that's for sure.
Speaker 15: It is.
Speaker 13: It is a good time there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And it's beautiful. Yeah, oh it's gorgeously it is a beautiful, beautiful state park.
Speaker 5: Oh but I know that week oh that that weekend of that when you said June twenty what second.
Speaker 6: The twenty sixth through the twenty ninth.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm actually yeah, I'm scheduled to be in West Virginia during those days. I'm speaking at the West Virginia Bigfoot Festival. Yeah okay, yeah, so yeah, that's right. Yeah I could remember because I think that's the twenty seventh through the twenty ninth.
Speaker 8: So yeah, gotcha. Yeah, we'll have to get together and arrange something.
Speaker 6: I really want that means you can come out on the twenty sixth on your way box. Yeah, yeah, gotta go that way to get down there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's yeah, that's true, sir.
Speaker 8: We'll happen to for Softwark though, that's definitely.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's the must. I think we really need to do that.
Speaker 8: I would love it, I said, yeah, well, do as.
Speaker 6: A helicopter for.
Speaker 5: Well, I got a drone. We could look.
Speaker 8: You know, we could always kind of like balloon in there. Yeah, that's right. She does balloons. That's right, she can balloon us in. Yeah, that would be interesting, right, I love that. I'll sit down. I don't want to look. As long as I was sitting down, I'm okay, right, I love to fly with the thought of being in a basket. Something about that freaks me out.
Speaker 9: For me.
Speaker 11: But now that would be fun if we all got together and went to Salt Fork, because that place is just there's that's just insane there, it really is. And I'd be like, oh, well, you know, there's probably a lot of hoaxing that goes on, but you know, I feel this way, We've all done this long enough to now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we would. Now, well, you know, that's the thing about my camp. When I host camp group group camp outs and stuff, I don't announce publably we're going to be in this spot. You know, whoever signed up is going to find out that, right, the location and everything, I don't you.
Speaker 8: Know, right, yep, yep.
Speaker 11: That's a lot of organizations, so you don't find out until the week you're going, right, right, And even then they'll tell you what camp ground, but they don't tell you where you're going until you're actually there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll tell you how to get.
Speaker 8: To the site. So yeah, because that then that weeds that out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, We've done both ways, and it's like I always like to report after we've left. Yeah, yeah, I try not to give anything away up front, but some groups they just.
Speaker 11: But we're all hikers anyway, So we go off trail out and do you know what a yeah, to try to figure out the odds of that, Like I'm going to put on a suit and be in the woods at three o'clock in the morning and just hope that in acres and acres and acres.
Speaker 8: Of forest, I happen to be in the right spot. These people are out there for a.
Speaker 14: Night, oh right, Because I mean when you're out hiking off trail, You're like, Okay, let's go here.
Speaker 8: Oh I see this, let's go over here. I mean it's the kind of random, but right. And that's why I tried to explain. If you were like, well, what about hooks doors, I said, do you have any idea? That's commitment? It is to put on a sue and get all the story and go out there night after night af night, in the middle of the night with the hopes a bigfooter.
Speaker 6: Is out there.
Speaker 8: Trail like we're climbing and crap and going through this. Yeah, who's going to do that? Sit out there in the middle of the night in a suit waiting to hook show, waiting for someone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've gone on many of these where we come out looking like we just finished the mud run.
Speaker 8: That's the truth.
Speaker 6: You come back to camp and they're looking at you like, where are you guys?
Speaker 9: Where you know this is where it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we actually went in the woods. We didn't stay at the camp like everyone else does.
Speaker 6: Decided that wasn't the spot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was like last year. Our old partner and I, her and I we were out by ourselves and we were in the swamp. We were walking in solid It was fine. I mean it was swamps. It was like some mud we had, you know, our She was walking in front of me, she walked through fine. I took a step and it was like quick sands down.
Speaker 11: I went clear up to here in but so I remember reading like with quicksand you lay backwards because I.
Speaker 8: Am I getting out of this.
Speaker 9: So I'm like that.
Speaker 11: She turns around and not up to here, and but I said I can't get out put my arms and she's like, how.
Speaker 8: Did you fall in there? I just walked through there. It was fine. I'm like, I don't know. And now I have to walk through this state park to get to our cars, like out of the woods into the car in mud from here down it was like what October? Yeah, sou I said, well that wasn't cold. That was a little weird experience.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah getting out of here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well a because.
Speaker 8: Did you walk outs predicament.
Speaker 6: It's always an adventure, as they say.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, that's why we do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well.
Speaker 8: Untouched land.
Speaker 5: Yeah, once we go off air here, yeah, we're gonna talk about the camping here for a little bit and uh but yeah, we're actually running on just about two hours. We're about three minute and uh, well, which is totally cool. I haven't gone this long in a long time. It's been a great discussion. We talked about a lot of different things. But for those who've been listening, and sorry Nicky, I know my friend NICKI on some Sasquatch secrets. She just came on late. And uh, but yeah, we're uh, we're gonna come to an end right now. And yeah, you guys, don't go nowhere. We'll be back shortly.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 5: But for those who tuned in, thank you guys very much. Feel free to share this around and if you are not have you If you have not done so, feel free to subscribe to this channel. I really appreciate it. And until next time, guys, we're out of here.
Speaker 2: Get ready for a crypt in good time.
Speaker 3: The Bigfoot Festival Myth and Legends is coming back to Pennsylvania. Hosted by Daniel ben Waugh, This event is sure to be full of fun and adventures. Come and meet some of the most interesting speakers around. Ron Howes, John Stasco, Julie less O'Dell Bonderlin Purcell, Fred Salag and Jason Kenson, the film producer of the Award winning Bigfoot documentary series Searching for Sasquatch live music by Jim Smither. You do not want to miss out on this event.
Speaker 4: And you're watching big for his own Ecburo. We want to thank you for tuning in whoe is, gentlemen,