Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine. The Games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, brought to you by Coffin and Land Injury Attorneys. Mike the Bulldog Byonchi and is his bunker in Metro West ready to bring us the latest. What's up, buddy?
Speaker 3: Well, uh, you know, Hurricane Milton. Everybody waiting for that. The Bucks evacuated yesterday to New Orleans. They're going to play the Saints on Sunday. Meanwhile, the Tampa Bay Lightning left Florida as well ahead of the storm. They're going to practice the rest of the week in Raleigh, North Carolina. Their season opener is at the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday night.
Speaker 2: How ironic?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, God, Lightning Hurricanes, right.
Speaker 3: The Lightning's home opener is against car is against Carolina. That's except for Saturday night. But you know, obviously we'll see what happens. The Bucks made by the way hockey season started yesterday. Did you watch the triple header?
Speaker 2: Bulldog? I did?
Speaker 3: Who won?
Speaker 2: Well? The team that moved from Arizona to Utah gotta win. The Utah Hockey Club. I can tell you this, three teams gotta win. Your Blackhawks won, Taco Blackhawks. Yes, I love it. Yes, it was a big, big win, Taco, Bob love it.
Speaker 3: And what was the other game?
Speaker 2: Actually, your Blackhawks lost to the Utah Hockey Club. Your your your Blackhawks got taken down by the Utah Hockey Club. Let's defending champion UH Florida Panthers took care of Boston six ' to four and Seattle UH falls to Saint Louis three to two.
Speaker 3: And that will be the most hockey talk we have on the sports page until the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm kidding hockey fans.
Speaker 3: By the way, back to Milton, the Glazer family who owns the Bucks. Obviously, they rented two planes, three hundred and fifty people on the planes, thirty one pets, family members, everybody going to New Orleans. The team also purchased two hundred hotel rooms in New Orlando and Gainesville areas for employees and families who wanted to evacuate their homes ahead of the storm. So good for them for that. UCF. As of right now, the game on Saturday against Cincinnati is still on, obviously, depending on what happens with the hurricane and damage and all that, but there are contingency plans. If there is a lot of damage to the Bounce House, they could play the game at Camping World Stadium. That could happen. They could also push the game back to Sunday if need be, and if all else fails, UCF could play the game in Cincinnati. So hopefully the damage isn't enough to cancel that game, but we shall see. USF. By the way they are, they are scheduled for a home game on Saturday. As of right now, that game is still on, but the USF football team has relocated to Orlando to practice this week, and.
Speaker 2: High school football has pretty much been mixed. Is that accurate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's been mixed until at least Monday. At least Monday. Jets j e t s Jets Jets. Jets. They fired their coach, Robert Sala yesterday of Jets are two and three. Uh. The owner Woody Johnson said Aaron Rodgers had absolutely nothing to do with the firing. I don't know if I believe that or not. All right, Yeah, so that's your first coaching change of the year with the Jets. Major League Baseball, My pods beat the Dodgers last night. Fernando Tatist Junior, huge home run in the sixth inning. I'm sorry, the second inning, six run, second inning Dodgers beat.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The Hodgs beat the Dodgers six to five. They take a two to one lead. The Dodgers are on the brink of losing in the NLDS for the third straight season. The Mets beat the Phillies seven to two. The Mets take a two to one lead. And that best of five series as well. And what else we have in sports? I want to U two UCF fence. Speaking of UCF, we were just talking about them. There's this social media you know, contingent out there. I call them a mob that want UCF to fire Gus Blazon. No, what is going What is going on with football fans today? Like a couple of losses and they're ready to fire the coach. I just don't, I just I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Malson's the man, stay off, all right. And I know there's people going, oh whatever, talk you don't even know. Just just Nil's making everybody stupid now and people think they coach the teams.
Speaker 3: You're right, plus, welcome to big boy football. Ucfns. You ain't in the American anymore. You're not playing Tulane Tulsa in Temple every year. You're playing schools that have more talent, more tradition, and as as taco. Bob just said, more n L I nil money than you have. So this is gonna be some This is gonna be some growing pains.
Speaker 2: It's also part of the reason I said last week, I asked fellow UCF fans, I said, if you're traveling after Gainsfield, don't go in there all cocky. Really, don't have a reason to be cocky. Yet gain a reason to be cocky, then be cocky. You know I went in there cock eyed. Yeah, I'm sure you did. After the bus ride, did you make it through the whole game before getting back to the bus? Be honest?
Speaker 1: No, okay, no, no, I made it through the whole game. I just talked people into getting the bus back a little earlier on even you know, mid fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: There you have it all right, dog, So tomorrow morning we will be here. I know you're remote. Will you still be available to do the sports? Providing you have a electricity tomorrow morning? I think I will you. I think I got to be a trooper Bulldog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll shame me into it.
Speaker 2: Dude, you got to be here.
Speaker 1: It's the Thursday into college and pro sports weekend.
Speaker 2: Come and Pro football weekend. Come on all right? Bulldog Sports page brought you by Coffin and lind Injury Attorneys.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You can hear Mike Mike the Bulldog byonkey on AM ninety six nine, the game hosting open mic.
Speaker 3: Listen to under oath Well attorney Jeff Coffin every Saturday morning, seven thirty FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the game.
Speaker 3: You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 2: Oh Oh, Storm Government.
Speaker 3: J r R
Speaker 1: Orlandos joff Season