Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: Wow. Is that correct? October eleven, twenty twenty four. Time is flying by geez, about a month from now, and I'll be leaving to go to Dallas. Everybody, so you know, anybody wants to chip into the care and feeding of the trained monkey that's going to be there doing the MC job at the Lancer conference would be helpful. I'm also going to have Frankie and missus O with me, so you know anything is going to be helpful. I mean, I'm not able to even afford the trip. Actually, if it wasn't being sponsored, I wouldn't go. But if you're able to go, you can get on their Assassination Conference dot com. That's where you can sign up, get your tickets and ten percent off even if you're doing it virtually, you can get ten percent off with the code O'Kelly ten at Assassination Conference dot com. But we're only like a month and a week away from when I got to leave for that, because that'll be on the twenty second, the twenty second of the twenty fourth of November. Other doings happening is that the rated why thing is going to change patreons again. That's coming up soon so for those of you that actually listen to that, announcements will be coming in your boxes shortly on the private lines. Enjoy that and a lot of other weird stuff happening, plus whatever's happening on your minds in the news in the world. That's what we're here to talk about here on a live Friday night just about eight minutes after eight here pm. That is on the East coast of what we used to call America, and the o'ceelly effect is live with open lines. I got at least one hundred lines open and I never need them all. So call in, join us, voice your opinion be heard. And executive producer for tonight is our friend mister Jimmy James, just to let you know, because he actually chipped in something this week, So therefore your name is out there, my brother, and anybody who does while we're on the air, same thing will happen here tonight or on Aaron's show or going into next week, which I planned four shows and get one or two done seems like every week. Now we're gonna change that. Though. I got a couple of solid, solid guests coming up leading into the Lancer Conference. I'm hoping to book Robert Grodin shortly to do a special on the Zubruder film and a few other things that might be bigger. Also this week we had a bombshell allegedly from Jefferson Morley who put out a thing about a whistleblower regarding the JFK thing, and I talked about that with Joe Barelli on Tuesday, which you guys might have heard that podcast. It is out on the feed. But anyway, that's about what got done this week. And a couple of recordings that can't be released just yet got done this week, but not a lot of live shows, so my apologies. But next week we're going to have a lot of stuff going on, including I want to return to the DJ shows a few other things, so we're going to load up that stream with a lot of different stuff on the replay. I think I put hell in high water in the replay feed this week as well, so it is interesting. The radio stations go twenty four to seven, but we are only live a few times a week. Also, Aaron Fronz will be live tonight at ten pm Eastern with the Age of Transitions and at eleven pm the Uncle Show, So that's all happening, but up until then, for the next hour and fifty minutes, you can call and join us and be heard on the O'Kelly Effect. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call in. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Also, I was a bit sickly this week again. What else is old, Chuck? I know, uh, my dog Busters having a little problem tonight. I don't know what's going on with him, but I got him in the office, so we might hear from Buster during the broadcast. But I want to hear from you three one nine five to two seven five zero one. And also I'd love to see any of you guys show up in Dallas or show up on the virtual feed. I've got some unauthorized T shirts that are on the way. Hopefully those will arrive from Vietnam before I have to leave next month, but can't get imprinted in the US. It's too damn expensive. But anyway, we got a few things like that happening and some other specials coming up. And I gotta be honest with you, I'm just even though I haven't put out a lot of live shows, I've done some extra work this week, and I'm exhausted, so I'm depending on you guys to carry the show along with my co host b Pete, who is with me on Friday nights, and I'm gonna check in with him, probably get a weather report here about how his work week was. And of course the new little Skype group is talking. I'm not part of the Ocelli Skype group right now. There's the Ocelli Cruise Skype group which has like four of us in it, but there's a bigger one that I guess Kevin from Florida is running, and I'm not on it, so I don't know what's going on in that group, but I do get messages and screenshots occasionally, and if you guys know who Kevin is, you can reach out to him. But I'm not sharing his information. He can do that himself apparently. So anyway, all that's happening. I did try and get in touch with the Jimmy James fan Club this week, and I got a very weird, cryptic response, and they told me that they might call in one of these weeks before I go to Dallas with the guy who's got the little Facebook page which I guess is a secret group on Facebook. Now. I told him please contact Ppete at least on Facebook and let him in on the Jimmy James Fan Club because I think you'd love to see that, wouldn't you be, Pete?
Speaker 3: Yes, I wod co.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Bpte definitely wants to be in on the Jimmy James Fan Club, So let him in. You don't even have to let me in, Guys, it's fine, but let be Pete in so he can see it. I'd love to get some reports on this. But in the meantime, and hopefully I'll be taking your calls. Like I said, I'm looking for you on the switchboard. So three one nine five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call. I see Aaron Franz is already in the Ocelli chat room and we do have a caller on the line. But before we get to that caller, Bepete, what's going on with you this week or in the news or whatever? Bring up whatever you want, my brother go.
Speaker 4: Oh, just kind of looking at headlines right now. I'm kind of interested in this seven to eleven story. They're closing four hundred stores, yet they just opened two new ones over in Greeville, and they bought U Speedway last year, so interesting to see what's going on there. I mean, wah oh, and we get a wah wah coming in. So we've got Sheets huah wah, seven eleven Speedway, Circle k or Kangaroos trying to see what other large chain we can get going here.
Speaker 3: But they all seem to be doing well.
Speaker 2: Hey, wo Wawa is creeping into Georgia too. Now I love wah wah. That's a Northeastern thing. I would. I think we'd have a better class and convenience store down here if we can get those. These circle Caves are starting to suck. Honestly, they were really good well you know, and now they're starting to suck. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Circle Cave Speedway tried to get into the food business after Sheets came down here and started kicking everybody's butt, and Sheets, of course, was started to compete correctly with wah Wah. That's their biggest competition. They're both out of Pennsylvania. So Seats came down this way. Wah Wah has figured let's get see what you know, party actual we can get. So they're moving down this way and they're going like you said, Georgia, I think they're going all the way to Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Wawaws. Well you think that's there. Yeah, that's kind of normal for to go to well for Wya or anything from the Northeast end up in Florida. Sort of makes sense because Florida's loaded with transplants from the northeast. You know, they get a little older, they don't want to be in the in the in the winter no more, so they go all the way to hell down south.
Speaker 3: And we have a term for that down here. It's called damn Yankees.
Speaker 2: Well you say damn yankees, I think people used to call them snowbirds right where they would go down there for the winter and then they'd go back.
Speaker 3: Among the snowbirds.
Speaker 4: It's the damn Yankees and the halfbacks to drive us crazy.
Speaker 2: Halfback, Wait a minute, what's a now? I know what a damn Yankee is, basically, but what's a halfback?
Speaker 4: Halfback is somebody moved from New York on Jersey down to Florida and then decided to go but only went halfway back and ended up in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes sense. Weird story out of North Carolina this week too. Supposedly Kamala Harris had a photo op going. And I'm checking into this now, trying to get at my sources in North Carolina. Not you be, Pete, but of course if you got any information, I'd love to hear it. But apparently there was some photo op about hurricane relief supplies being loaded onto a C one thirty and and then then they never sent the plane allegedly. Uh, And I'm thinking that's probably not true, but then again, it's very difficult to travel down.
Speaker 3: I would not put it past. We have seen the stories that had come out of western end of the state. We had a video.
Speaker 4: In fact, I think the Pentagon or National Guard would have denied this had somebody not gotten video of it. And that was a Blackhawk coming in and roto washing a drop site for donations, and they blue donations.
Speaker 3: And sand and everything.
Speaker 4: Apparently the pilots were grounding and they're doing an investigation. Now there's a lot of there's a lot of animosity and bad blood out in the western part of state right now, some of the stuff that's been going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but these kind of things honestly happened all the time when hurricane relief starts stretching, you know, people's nerves, and they try and involve a lot of different agencies, and you get these guys, you know.
Speaker 3: The deal though they didn't show.
Speaker 4: Nobody from the federal government showed up for a week after this thing happened.
Speaker 3: And in the first four well, i'll say the first three days.
Speaker 4: Once the storm cleared on Friday, people went to work, and these private citizens got together with planes and helicopters and donations and I mean for everything from food to diapers, to gasoline to chainsaws.
Speaker 3: They started this operation.
Speaker 4: And when the Feds came in a week later, they tried to come in and muscle some people out of the way, saying, Okay, we're.
Speaker 3: Here now we'll take over.
Speaker 4: And people looked at him and said, kiss off, you're not just get away, keep.
Speaker 3: Your hands off what we're doing. If you're going to go do something, go do it.
Speaker 4: But you guys didn't have enough, Damn dustine show up here for a freaking week.
Speaker 3: Just go to hell.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing that's Superstorm Sandy right up in the Northeast when that happened, Now, I was in the middle of where the Big black was and all that literally like no power for three weeks, you know what I mean, And that meant no gasoline. You ended up with a really dead spot because people couldn't even get out of there. They couldn't get gas for their generators, They couldn't get out of the area far enough right to go get gasoline and stuff like that. So people were really stuck. And then food didn't get in, so a lot of the stores just shuttered. And that's the way it was, right. So during that time, though, no federal relief, and another storm came in and screwed things up again. Because as soon as they got the power back on, this is true by the way it was out for like three weeks, they get the power on, and within twenty four hours or forty eight hours, a giant nor'easter snowstorm came through and you know, we got a blizzard basically, and it knocked everything back out, you know, for another couple of days. So that all went on for weeks, and honestly, it was people on the ground, and I've said this many times, the churches and stuff like that, and that worked together and got together with some other people who had some resources and organized it and got it together so that there was water available because you know, drinking water, the water you know, filtration plant was screwed up, so they were telling you if you're gonna take water out of your tap, boil it and this and that it's gonna be dirty and all that. So, I mean, all these things had to come through, and if it wasn't for people taking care of each other, we would have been, you know, sitting there and it got really strange in Jersey. So honestly, then the federal government FEMA finally comes through with everything, and it was nice because they gave you checks for you know, even if you lost a bunch of your food, which you did, if you had stuff in a freezer or whatever. You definitely lost food. You lost a lot of other resources. They were giving you, you know, funds for that and funds for other damages and stuff like that. And to be honest with you, the funny part about this is, even though we were without electricity for three weeks, didn't really change the power bill much in Jersey, which I found very interesting, you know, but I was crazy of course anyways, but I find this interesting. Every time, really people on the ground have to get involved and take care of it. To start with If the Feds want to come in after that and help out, whatever they bring, great bonus, it's gravy. But the truth is, if we don't learn how to take care of each other better, we're going to be really you know, sol when it comes to these kinds of things. That's the reality of it. And Florida just got hit hard now by this Milton, Right, Hurricane Milton they're calling it or whatever. It was Category four storms swept out of the added the golf and just hit the hell out of the state of Florida again.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it was a three when it went in.
Speaker 4: They said they've had five dead and three billion without power right now, but not as much damage as they expected.
Speaker 2: Well, see, you get some good news with the bed. Anyways, we do have callers, so I don't know if you want to start picking up on the callers. Got a few of them on the line. Looks like there's three now, Uh, so I'd like to start getting to them. You ready to go there and we'll get more of an update from you later in the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead and uh and bring them on.
Speaker 4: I almost stand a couple of headlines here to see what's going on out there. But other than that, oh, you know, we can always cover the Kamala gas all week call them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well we can go kamala yeah, because now they got a shirt out there with like a comma on it, right and uh and and then law so that you know, people pronounce it correctly. I guess whatever that l a oh, is that what it is? I don't know what do I know at this point, I don't know what the kids are out there saying. You know, I'm I'm I'm really getting old here, I'm getting old and sickly and just cranky, and it is what it is. So let's get to our first caller.
Speaker 3: I'm not ready, Yeah, go ahead and bring the first one. All I'm not ready for the kids to start taking over.
Speaker 4: I mean, if we're going to have this much nonsense going on with min as, we'll have something we can legitimately blame it on.
Speaker 2: Well, right, let's let's get that new energy in there, right, so that somebody else can be blamed for this, because uh, you know Gen X was the stay at home generation anyway, So whatever boomers are tired, all right, so come on now, let's go Generation y Z whatever xx Z y LGBT, whatever the hell you think you are, bring it on and get to work.
Speaker 3: Current what's that? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I know that they're like you know, they were millennials and they started splitting them up, and like I said, you go after X, you go to Y and then Z. I guess generation Z. I don't know if the current generation is generation Z or you know what? What are you going to do? Start blaming?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanky, let's let's go ahead and get a call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do that. Okay, So three two one area code, We'll go to you first because I'm taking everybody in order here. So three two one area code, you're live, and whatever's on your mind? Hello, Kenneth? Yes, ah, is this is this Gabby's husband? Is this Gabby's husband?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought I record this. Yes, so you already heard me mentioned lancer then? Right?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: Oh I guess I am called right?
Speaker 2: Ah okay, Because I was reminding people that if they go to Assassination Conference dot com and they want to sign up and be there either virtually or in person, uh, you can use the code o' shelley ten to get ten percent off and uh you know, I just had a conversation this week with with our friend Scooter Joe Joe Birelli, Joey the Scooter whatever you want to call him, Joe Borelli earlier this week, and we went over that story once again. He wants me to film him on a scooter this year because he's going back the answer. Uh, and we'll both be there in person, and I'm gonna be the MC so, Uh, you know, gonna be a lot of fun. I'm not doing a presentation. I thought about it, but I didn't have the right material as far as I'm concerned. But who knows, Maybe I'll do something impromptu.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And there's gonna be some group discussions in the breakout room, so you never know what you might get, especially considering we got Gail nick Jackson there. Bob Croden's gonna be there. Uh, you know you're gonna be there with me. I'm I'm really yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm actually this right now.
Speaker 2: Actually, Oh you're with Bob right now? Excellent? Well look tell him, I said, hi, you know, and I'm gonna definitely look forward to sitting down with him once again. Hey, how you doing, Bob Groden? How you doing doing Okay, Bob, just taking my you know, my Friday night phone calls here. It's glad to hear from you. I'm looking real forward to doing a presentation or watching your presentations, and actually I want to book you for a show coming up soon right before the conference. I'd like to do something specifically focused on the Zabruter film because I'm getting tired of certain questions and i want to bring on the best expert I know to go over the fact that, look, the Zubruter film is a legitimate document. That's what I want to go over on the show with you. So if you wouldn't mind, I want to book you in the next couple of weeks on the show to sit down, just you and me and talk about this and say, look, here's why this is being said, and you know, look, there's a whole lot of noise out there as usual, but let's get to the real real. This is one of the most important pieces of evidence that we have access to in the public, and we need to remind people about it. It's not something that is you know, still not you can still mind this for information as we speak, Bob, even sixty plus years later, there's information to be gotten from that film still and it's very important. So I want to bring you on to talk about that if you don't mind.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'd love to. That'd be great.
Speaker 2: So you're probably out with Ken doing something or you're in the middle of something, so I don't want to keep you, but I really appreciate you dropping in with us here.
Speaker 7: It's it's good to be able to do it. Look forward to doing the show with you person excellent.
Speaker 2: Could you give us one little hint about what your presentation is going to be on this year, specifically at Lancer.
Speaker 7: And you already mentioned it. There was so much garbage getting put out there by people who pretend to know about film and things of that nature, and they don't know when that stop from a bus stop yep. And they just have no idea. And there's a lot of stuff to show why they're how they're wrong. And the Zappruiter film is the single most important piece of evisons we've gone and these people are going crazy trying to disprove it. The crazy thing is, though they're agreeing with us, yes there was a conspiracy, the greatest proof that there is is the Zubruter film, and they just knock it down because they're trying to make their own headway into the conspiracy right.
Speaker 2: And I actually talked about you on Tuesday show and I said, you know, it's really great if you go to the conference, you can actually sit there with somebody who worked with the HSCA who you know, has worked with the Zubruter film now for over half a century, and who has been out there, who has released more visual documents on the case than any other single person that I know of, for certain, and that's Bob Groden. I said, you know that alone is worth the price of admission, is what I said on Tuesday show. And uh, I'm not just trying to kiss up to you, you know that. But but I've always appreciated your work and uh, and I've always told people, look, you don't know anything about the visual part of the evidence unless you have the three big books by Bob Groden, for sure. And uh, your your videos are absolutely essential for people to get to be familiar with a whole range of visual evidence that's available to allow them to actually study the events that blossom into this case, which is one of the most studied historical events in human history. Honestly, so I mean, what else can I say, Right, Bob.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it's very kind of you. I'll be glad to talk to people about the film film, this film, eighteen films to talk about.
Speaker 2: Right, But there are also many interesting aspects to some of these other films. And again I love that that collection. You have the Assassination Films collection out there. I think it first became available in like nineteen eighty nine or whatever, but nobody has put out a better collection of visual evidence out there on one video. It's amazing, you know. So I always recommend to people, Look, you have to get those things and the big books. You know, first of all the Killing of the President I think it's called the first one, and then you have the Search for Lee Harvey Oswald and then finally Absolute Proof, which again this is thousands of photographs that you know, this is the most accessible way to end up owning them.
Speaker 7: So, you know, like I said, books at least twenty two hundred pictures.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. I said thousands, twenty two hundred close close to what I was saying. Called but it's amazing. I mean, plus those magazines are neat too. I mean, I own all that stuff Uh and uh really really pleased, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, they're they're, they're, They're all still available, but very very few of them. Uh and jfk ast the proof is still available. The only one is in print. We have a handful rest of the other ones too. Well, we'll discuss that when I do your show.
Speaker 2: Right, and a lot of that stuff will be available at the conference. Uh so just saying. In fact, I might even bring a couple of a couple of my extra cap I always bring extra copies of those with me to places. By the way.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That used to be one of my favorite gifts for somebody who was first getting into the case. I'd say, look, you know what, start here. Uh, this will give you the most relatable way to you know, have a lens into the case. Uh So, anyway, Bob, I'll let you go. I really appreciate you getting on the phone there. You know, if Ken wants to get back on and talk a little bit, more than happy to hear from him.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, you're sitting right here, excellent.
Speaker 5: Jackie White for a barbecue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you're having a barbecue in the backyard. Oh, Jane, and I said that you couldn't be here.
Speaker 2: Listen, I wish I could be there. You know, I'm bringing I'm bringing my wife and uh and and my son with me to Dallas this time. So uh yeah, my my ten year old will be with me and missus O will be there, so uh we can introduce our missuses to each other. And I don't know if we'll have time for a barbecue, but maybe we could, you know, make another stop over at Campeeses or something like we did last year.
Speaker 7: There you go. So I'll tell you what. You get in touch with Canton, let him know when you want me to do it. And you know, absolutely the contact INFI to get in touch with you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely look forward to it. Thank you, Bob.
Speaker 1: Here he is right, so.
Speaker 2: Ken, I got a couple other callers, but anything you want to drop out here, I mean we we definitely promoted the conference. That's a great surprise, little little quick discussion with Bob uh and I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: I do want to book him in the next couple of weeks, So I'm gonna contact you and Gabby about that, okay, uh and uh and now I will arrange it. But anything else you want to drop in here, nothing I can think of it. Now all right, well, you're gonna be stuck with me all weekend, my friend. Between you know, we're gonna I'm gonna introduce my wife to your wife, and then I'm gonna steal you for a while because uh Ken, Ken is like he's the best when he's there. You know, he's not on stage or anything, but definitely was it was him and me trying to juggle everything last year. It was crazy. I didn't know I was gonna be doing all that other stuff. I thought I was showing up and be like, Okay, your next presenter is this guy, and I could walk away, but we had a lot of work to do and it was really worth it to pull it off last year. So and it was a great time. So I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you again this year.
Speaker 7: Yes, same year, all right, So this, dearbol go a lot.
Speaker 4: Better than past a year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think we got plans in hand a little bit better this time, you know, so hopefully hopefully, but you know, always things are gonna pop up. So anyway, Ken, I'm gonna let you go, but you get back to your barbecue, and I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks and yeah, and also tell Gabby I'm working on those pens. But they're giving me a hard time about putting the logo on the pens. So but I'm working on them. Okay, all right, all right, Marie, Well think hey, if nothing else though, I'll be seeing Ken on the twenty second of November, because it's the twenty second of the twenty fourth. I don't think I gave the date. B Pete, do you want to ask something? I put Ken on hold, but you want to ask something before we go to the next caller.
Speaker 3: No, I was going to ask Bob.
Speaker 4: But I'll just whenever you guys do a show, I'll if you've got a section for people to ask questions.
Speaker 3: If not, I'll submit it to you and you can ask them for them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, always, whatever it is, I definitely want to you know, I want to put all the questions to him and be like, look, let's just lay this out here.
Speaker 3: You know what I wanted his view.
Speaker 4: Remember we had the discussion about several I know three people out there that claimed that they saw this supproval film but they saw a different version, and they could always say that they saw it, but they could never it was under all I can't say where, and I can't say what was going on, but this is.
Speaker 8: What we saw.
Speaker 4: And I thought, well, if you can mention the fact that you saw it, but you can't mention where or when, I don't put any faith in what the hell you're saying. And I'm just wondering what he's what his reaction is to some of those claims.
Speaker 3: I mean, is there another print out there that they may have seen that.
Speaker 4: He knows of that had something different in it?
Speaker 2: Well, I know another print exists. And here's the thing. I know it because I saw something like that. But I can tell you where I saw it. It was in a basement in New York City. And they used to run you know, rare films and films that are not necessarily legal to make, and bootleg stuff and all these things. And they had him in these little basements which are located directly underneath certain storefronts in the East Side, okay of New York. And what I saw was a version of the Zuppruterer film that apparently doesn't come from Bob's print because it wasn't stabilized. Okay, anything you see that stabilized is all comes from Bob. He's the one who stabilized that thing, know what I mean. So it's kind of steady and it looks smooth, and a lot of people have pointed to that as, oh, you know, that's that shows you right there that it's a fake, and and I'm like, no, it doesn't. That just shows you it came from Bob's copy because he stabilized it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd be curious to know if he's had a conversation about this with other people that have made the claim of seeing it.
Speaker 2: No, but but see, I'm gonna put exactly but I'm gonna put what I saw to him, you know, which is a slightly different version of it, because again, it was not entirely stable. So I don't know if it came from the original or what. You know, I don't know if.
Speaker 4: It came from say was that the only difference is that it wasn't stable or did it have things that it that isn't in the one we're all familiar with.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to bring up all the differences on the show. Okay, I'm gonna hold that until then. There are a few other differences, like there is film before and after the sequence on Elm Street, okay, and the film before and after that I've never seen in anybody's copy when they've shown them at any of these you know, at any of these conferences or anything. There was stuff on there that was not that was not part of that day on Elm Street, okay, just like I've seen and I described this stuff to Gail off Air, stuff that I saw in the Knicks film that she's like, yeah, that was on my grandfather's print. Where did you see that? You know, because I knew about there's like a cheerleader and he went and he filmed like a football game. So I was telling her what I could remember is there's a cheerleader and there's like lights, it's at night, and this and that, and she's like, yeah, that's the rest of what he had on that role of film. And I said, well, I saw that before, you know, not just the sequence on the one side street and then he turns to the other side, you know, and then you see on Elm Street and you get the headshot, which, according to what she explains, is that he put it under his arm and kind of just turned the other way and didn't realize it was still on like that's why it's at that weird angle, like if you see it in its original form. And Bob knows this too, I'll talk to him about that on the show as well. It's it looks like the car's going up hill, you know what I mean, the way he's holding the camera. But I've seen that film in that format where it looks like it's you know, but he corrected it when he showed it, Bob, so you know, so he stabilized some stuff and corrected some stuff so that it's a lot easier to watch visually, you know, because people with problems like what do you call that vertigo and things like that, they get dizzy trying to watch a film that's like shaken around all over the place, you know what I mean, much like the LC Dorman thing.
Speaker 4: Oh it's all right, And didn't Zippruder suffer from vertigo? Because that's why his secretary was bond and holding him holding his jacket.
Speaker 2: See yeah, I want to get that detail from Bob actually, because I'm pretty sure you're right that he suffered from something like that. But also Elsie Dorman famously could not look through her viewfinder right, and she's filming from the book depository building, and she filmed the motorcade, but the camera's all over Dann place because she's just kind of generally pointing the camera at it, and she's not looking through her viewfinder because it would have made her dizzy or sick or whatever, so she didn't look through either. I don't know why Bell's film is shot like at this weird angle where it's real high up and you just barely catch the car on like the edge of the bottom frame. I'm gonna ask him all these things, you know, I'm gonna sit sit him down for at least an hour and see if I can maybe get two shows out of him. You know, who knows, maybe I can even we can show some video on there, so I could grab some of the videos and show them and ask them what we're looking at, you know, because people are taking some of his videos and recut him and put him on YouTube. And I mean, I don't know how many times people have grabbed stuff and put it up there. I mean, hell had a couple of things from his videos up on my on my YouTube channel before they took it away.
Speaker 3: You know, probably the biggest thing that I found.
Speaker 4: They could be argued against a lot of these people that are claiming photographs and films show certain things that they don't. But basically it's where did you get your copy and where do you see that in your copy? Because I've seen Oh, who is the guy's name? The oh god, assassination Unger? Was it Hunger guy in Australia that had such a huge collection of prints.
Speaker 2: Well there was Costella had had frames rubbed, the Zapruder film redone frame by frame Costeller Redid it that that guy's from Australia.
Speaker 4: This is a This is a guy in the research community that just had a collect one of the largest colle elections.
Speaker 3: He was on not assassination.
Speaker 8: What was all right?
Speaker 3: You had the education Forum? Yeah, what was the other big.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a couple of them. There was murder solved and there was no not that assassination science. And then there was the deep politics, deep politics for him.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah it was deep politics maybe yeah, No, that was anyway, this guy had a huge collection of stuff and he was talking about some of the problems that people were coming out with, like when they were talking about the altins photo and things of that nature.
Speaker 3: You know, depending on what copy you had right.
Speaker 4: There were so many. You know, it's like the movie Multiplicity. You make a xerox of a xerox of a xerox, and eventually you're going to start losing stuff, right, And I remember where I was in a big battle with Ralph sin Key over the two arrows that supposedly were drawn onto.
Speaker 9: The Alchin's photo evidence. They always made a reference to one in the white and one in the black, and you could never really see the second check mark. This fool kept lightning that thing, lightning that thing, and eventually it pixelated out this whole argument with the crap right then when.
Speaker 4: I showed them there's the second arrow that you've claimed never existed.
Speaker 3: And so he ended up debunking his whole argument over like a two year argument going on, and he just debunked himself. It's hilarious when it happens.
Speaker 4: That's the biggest critique, that's the big our biggest criticism I have is is, you know, people not using original source materials.
Speaker 3: And trying to make all of these claims. Are Fetcher used to do it notoriously?
Speaker 2: Right? No, it's crazy. Uh, these guys, they they it's just nuts. Some of the stuff they do, and what are you going to do? I mean, Fetzer tried to sandbag me on on his radio show. His first podcast I ever did, actually where somebody had me as a guest was Fetzer, Believe it or not. And he's like, oh, the blind JFK researcher. You know a lot about the photographs. Well let's talk about the Alkins photograph, you know, I said, okay, And he starts describing stuff on his show. It was called The Real Deal with Jim Petzer, right, and he's describing all this crap in the photo and I'm going, well, James, look, I've got this thing blown up on a screen right now. And you know where did you get your photo? I ass I don't see this. So you know, look, I'm not saying I see something here and I can't interpret it. I'm telling you I've got it blown up like, you know, nine hundred times. So I'm looking at something that's like, you know, a quarter of an inch. I'm looking at it. You know, I don't know thirty eight thirty nine inches wide. What are you talking about? You know? And and he's like, oh, no, I got it from here and there. And then he tells me, oh, I got my copy from uh, what was the guy who was the lone nut guy who McAdams John McAdams website. I got my copy from there. I'm like, well, mine came from the Chicago Tribune's archive. It's a physical chemical print from the Chicago Tribune's archive because they sold off their archives, Okay, and uh and I got a certified copy from there. It's from theirs, the Chicago Tribune, so I know it was from the AP given to that.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 4: The one that was on mcadam's site was put together by oh was it Dave Resis or one.
Speaker 2: Of them, one of those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had thrown it together just as an example of some stuff. So Fetzer lifts it and then he uses that as gospel to back up everything he's claiming.
Speaker 3: It's it's just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm going, Jim, you know, look, I know mine isn't an original, right. I didn't get it from the Associated Press, but pretty close to original compared to what you're what you're talking about, dude, you know, what what are you doing? And like I said, it was just it was just insane. I couldn't you know what am I supposed to do with a guy who's going, well, I got it from mcadam's website. I'm like, well, disqualified. Right there, you're looking at a digital representation of a photograph that is not the same thing as a photograph. My friend, it's not a chemical so you know, and oh, well you just you don't see the black man. And the thing that drove me nuts is the black man's face is coming out of the wall, in the Elkins face, and I'm like, he's coming out of the wall. What do you mean, Well, obviously they've done something here where they manipulated the photo. And I'm like, Jim, do you know anything about artifacts and photographs where things look odd? Like we've all seen the remember the old ghost photos. They used to have whole books of them, right where like they would they would take a photograph of a staircase for some reason, an empty staircase, and they would swear up and down and nobody was sitting there. But then you get the photograph back and there'd be this ghostly image, you know, if somebody's sitting on the stairs. Stuff like that, the ghost books, And I'm like, dude, there's a hundred different ways this can happen. It's a double exposure, you know what I mean, things like that. But you can get all kinds of weird things once you start diving deep into photographs. There's all kinds of weird archives. I mean, excuse me, weird what they call, oh my god, not archives. There's a not Yeah, there's anomalies, but they have a name for this. But anyway, whatever it is, there's all kinds of weird things in there. You see half a person, you know what I mean, because the film didn't capture it. But you're looking at something that's so small. And the other thing is you can literally glean information out of these chemical prints. You could tell, you know, certain things spatially about like how far away things are, what the actual size is, if you have something to compare in the photograph and you have a known dimensions, you know what I mean. There's a hundred different ways to study these things. But if you're working with a digital version of it, you've already gone backwards because it's all when you get down deep into it, it's just a bunch of pixels, you know, and those pixels don't have the same amount of information that a chemical print does. It just doesn't, and I couldn't get that through to Jim, you know what i mean, like during this thing, and he just he was like, drive me up a wall, trying to get me to agree. It's all these weird artifacts that are in the that are in the photo, and I'm like, well, no, it doesn't look like the black guy's head is coming out of the wall. It looks like an underdeveloped image where you don't have all of the visual information. It didn't capture it all, you know, like you got to go back to the way this image was captured to begin with, to unders And that's the thing. That's why I can talk to Bob about this stuff, you know what I mean, because he'll explain, look, this is the way it's captured.
Speaker 3: And more arguments over that Alton's photo.
Speaker 4: When you think about it, you know that photo was taken from a thirty five millimeter negative, which measures what about an inch and a quarter by an.
Speaker 3: Inch and a half something like that at the most.
Speaker 4: And then you've got your picture within the border of that, so it's not filling the whole frame of it. Something that's basically a thumbnail maybe two thumbnails together wide, and people blow it up and just the things that they have seen in that photo is amazing. And then they professed that are there right, and it's like okay.
Speaker 2: And then you had that lacky guy what was his name, Blevins Leroy Blevins or whatever, right, who for years was sending pictures to everybody. It's like, oh, I've dumped a whole bunch of yellow into the photograph. So now I taken the exposure, I've added this color, and don't you see this now?
Speaker 4: Look, you know Fetzer's friends that would immediately get a picture of Oswald and they would change the aspect, radio ratio, slip it to the opposite of you, and then sit it into a picture of somebody in a doorway and go, yeah, see it's him.
Speaker 3: It's an exact fit.
Speaker 2: But the thing is you're arguing over something that, again, in its normal natural, the way that they would print it, it's about the size of a postage stamp, right in its normal print form, and you're arguing about this. Meanwhile, we've already seen what a good copy of that looks like. Even back when you know, people were bringing fresh stuff to Oliver Stone. Oliver Stone looked at that film and kind of went that's yeah, that's love lady, because you can see it in a good solid chemical print, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And not only that, it's amazing how much detail.
Speaker 4: I mean, that was the thing about the film, the Kodak Triac's film that they used to contrast of that film.
Speaker 3: It was the most popular film in the world.
Speaker 4: For a reason because photographers could shoot anything with it right, and it was just striking. The amount of contrast and detail you would get it in photographs amazing to me.
Speaker 3: That got out of the film business. I mean, it was the number one film.
Speaker 2: It was a kind of yeah, it was ever yeah. Literally, it was the kind of thing where if you got to close up with somebody's face, you could see like the old scars they had from their freaking you know, when they had acne as a kid, right, You could.
Speaker 3: Literally see the pores in their skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you if you took them, you know, if you magnified it. And I had a couple of different instruments that did this. I had a like this small thing which was like a camera and it was on a slide so that you could actually like you know, you put it on this table and you slide it different ways. You don't move the camera, you move the little table underneath, and you could put this up on a on a video screen, okay, And by doing that, I could magnify things a thousand times and have it up on a video screen so that not you know, I'm not looking at it through a microscope, but it was like looking at it through a microscope, and I could see things, like you said, the pores in somebody's skin on some of these photographs. You know, So don't tell me about the details. You're looking at a digital By the time you get down to trying to look at that guy's pores, it's all squares, it's blocks, it's it's pixelated. So anyway, he used to drive me absolutely nuts. But we got other callers that I've been keeping them on hold while I'm talking to you about this and rattling on, and I'm sorry, they probably got other things on their mind. So let's see, I got the three eighth six area code. Let's get to him, and then we might go to a break or get to another caller. Let's see what happens here. So three eighty six, you're live on the Ocell Effect Friday Night Open Mic. What's up.
Speaker 8: Final Lee, spent Kent has come back to the effect. Are you ready to go one on one with the spent one o Chili effect?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up? Good Kent? Oh man, what's happening?
Speaker 8: I had to get through the gimmick infringement now so that once that's out of the way, now we can really talk. How's everybody doing?
Speaker 2: No, you know, I'm doing Okay, it's been a weird week. Hey, you're in Florida. How did the hurricane treat you? Or hurricanes?
Speaker 8: Suh? Well, the first one didn't even do much, just little wind and rain. The one from last night, the night before, you know, originally it looked like it was come right over top of my house. It was actually south down towards Cape Canaveral. I guess the main line.
Speaker 10: Of it was.
Speaker 8: I'm just south of Daytona, north of Coco and Canaveral and all that, so I was like right in the middle of those two. So we got a lot of wind and rain. But I didn't lose power until six in the morning or internet.
Speaker 2: Okay, only only to six am.
Speaker 8: You lost them?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's not bad.
Speaker 8: I had power all the way up to six am and by then I woke up at like four point thirty and I said, well, I've been saving this beer. I know I'm gonna lose power, but I haven't yet. So I started drinking some beers and then at six o'clock I was watching the Albanok videos and music and everything, keeping up with the hurricane. By then it's like right over top of it's just about and at six the power goes out and I had nothing. I thought I had a tablet with music on it, but my tablet was broken. It didn't work. Long story short, I didn't have an AMFM radio and I got bored. I practiced singing and just sitting with a candle in my room, drinking beer.
Speaker 2: A picture, singing to himself over me.
Speaker 8: Ben and the tuns of rain and wind for a while. But by eight thirty it started simmering down. I was like, man, think about it, the power if it would have just last another two and a half hours, you know, were you it would never have gone out.
Speaker 2: Were you sitting around in your underwear singing to yourself by candle light in your room? Is that what you were doing there? Spend kent.
Speaker 8: Absolutely. I had my boxers on and a T shirt, no shoes, you know, and just singing around, you know, sitting around singing and candle light, drinking beer, you know, hitting my vase and just enjoying life. But I got bored and I went out front, and you know, the flagpole was down. I got the flag up off the soppy ground, draped it over the railing to dry. You know, a couple of things are out of place, like cushions and stuff off these chairs. You know what you gotta do, straightened up, you know what you gotta do, and drink beer for a couple hours, kent if you if you stayed out to stay it real quick. I got bored and went to bed because there was nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: Totally understand, but you know, for next time. Here's what you could do for for pretty cheap. If you want to send you a link. I bought wind up radios, right wind up radio and flashlights so you don't need batteries. Even if you're forget and you're just sitting there, you can wind it up. It doesn't last real long, but wind up AM FM and also storm like a weather band radio, plus a flashlight, and you can just keep winding it up to listen so you can get a little something, okay, And I'm telling you, I gotta line on those less than ten bucks apiece if you want.
Speaker 8: You know, there was one. I mean that would be something cool. But like for me when I'm like, I didn't have any phones, Like what's the internet goes out? I don't have phone, right or anything. So and I've got a speaker and I got the you know, the things to listen to. But like once the power went out, no internet.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: There was a clock radio in the house, my dad's clock radio, right, and it had a nine volt. All I needed was a nine Holtle battery and I got tons of batteries in the house. Won nine. Now we go figure. Now we had a couple up in the smoke of orange, but I wasn't gonna mess with that. But after a few hours, I got bored ate the food. I got a sandwich in the fridge in a salad ate thatad drank the rest of the chocolate milk because I didn't want it to go bad. Wasn't worried about anymore beer, had tons of beer, but just closed down and just went to bed for a couple hours. And finally the power went back on about seven. Probably you bet it was really ruined in the fridge or the freezer. I got really lucky, no damage.
Speaker 2: No, you definitely got lucky. But I'm just saying next time, though, if you get yourself and wind up radio, you can just as long as you're going to keep winding it, you can listen to something on radio at least, you know, get a little music or something going, and that way you don't need batteries. But of course you don't have a nine Who the hell you know? You go to the Dollar store or whatever, they don't got nine vault batteries no more. Who the hell even has nine vault batteries. I used to get those from a freaking radio shack, you know. I used to get mine from radio shack because back in the day, a lot of our effect pedals, right for guitar and bass, all ran on nine vaults, a whole bunch of them. So I used to have boxes of nine volt batteries. But I haven't had stuff like that in twenty years around, So I wouldn't have nine vaut batteries neither. But if I didn't have a crank up radio, I'm telling you, when I was when I had the power out for a couple of days here, I would have went crazy. I mean I had nothing to listen to. You know. I wound up sleeping outside because it was too hot in the house, and I wound up sleeping on the porch with missus Oh and Frankie I brought. I brought the wind up radio and a gun outside because it was weird that night. Man, people got weird, but you know, so I wanted to make sure we were safe. But definitely keep the wind up radio on hand in the flashlight, so this way you're not looking.
Speaker 8: For the last night right next to me. I always got one of them, but uh, the big one too, one of my camping lights, and I got lanterns had candles, so I knew where everything was at. But I actually have a tablet right with music downloaded, like my Celtic music. I like Alban Knock and Lauren and McKennon, and I had like Metallica, old Metallica on there, and I think Testament, I don't know, but I got a bunch of music on there, and I was like, here's my back. It was all charge of sinking the last four hours I turned thathing on it wouldn't turn off, blank screen, it's shot like something's wrong with the screen, the whole thing. And then I was like, oh man, I got nothing. And then I was like looking for that one that had the nine volt that didn't work, and so you know, I finally just like, well I mights just go to sleep. I'll just sleep through the wind, the rest of the window, the rain, and and uh yeah that was fine and they power came back on at seven. But yeah, it sucks about that tablet. That that kind of ruined my day because I was, you know, I was ready. I've done this before.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: I have a fire, a little fire pit thing, one of those portable fire pits. I could have bust that out. I got a whole bunch of those Thermo logs. You just light up and put both ends and sit it there and he burns for a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: Now, can you cook?
Speaker 8: I could have just had it.
Speaker 2: Can you cook with that?
Speaker 8: Cook off with I gotta go okay?
Speaker 2: Cool? So you had a way to cook if you needed to cook, and you didn't have food going bad, so you were you were okay. But how long were you without power? You said?
Speaker 8: Without the radio? Though there ain't no point having a fire pit. I want to hear music. And I got guitar, an acoustic guitar. My buddy aunt called you, uh these my old bass player. He's like, well, you got your guitar, Like, yeah, I almost busted that out. I need to get a new uh, a new harmonica. I would have loved to have had them or harmonica. I thought about that. I sat and sang it for like forty five minutes. I do karaoke. I still sing and trying to get me going to sing again.
Speaker 2: I still, I still say, you'd be good to have a couple of them wind up ones. Man, I'm telling you because I have a radio or flashlight, you know what I mean. All that on the wind up so you know what I mean, no need for batteries. Just keep winding it and you got it, you know what I'm saying. That's what I liked. So I'm just telling you if you ever wance im, I'll show you where to get him for like ten less than ten bucks apiece. A couple of different forms of them, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you get a chance, just send me a link. I'll check them out. Definitely for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it definitely is a good thing. I got. A matter of fact, I just ordered another one or two of them because I was ordering stuff from overseas anyways, so I was like, you know what, I could always use a couple more around the house, and so I just got them. You know, with all these storms coming through, because some of them have gone, you know, through Florida and come up to Georgia, but not this last one, but the couple before that, they flooded up here and everything, you know, so it was pretty wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm lucky to be where I'm at because it's good about flooding and everything. But like places right up the road flood you know, right down the roads can flood. But I'm sitting up a little bit better. And so, you know, I get I've been through a bunch of these hurricanes, and you know, there's a couple I've fled. You know, I went over to my brothers on the west coast, but this one was coming west to east. You know, I'm over on the east coast right you know, like New Sumerna Beach, Edgewater, and so I've got you know, the Indian River right down there. I mean, it's probably like a couple of football fields from where I'm sitting right right down there's a there's a boat dock, a fishing pier down there, yep, And that's where i'd go, you know, kayaking where I used to. I haven't done that in a while, but you know, it's that water did where eggs up and it could flood in other places. But since we're kind of up a hill a little bit, it doesn't affect us that bad. And I checked everything, make sure the kayaks were good. But it is. The water's up. It's over the dock a little bit, both docks. Like if you wanted to walk out of those dogs, you're gonna get wet gono half each of us.
Speaker 2: So b pete, we're already we're already about the one hour mark. Should we put uh spent can on hold? And then uh, we got Jimmy James on the line next, Uh, you want to go to a break or should we go to Jimmy next? What should we do here? Because we haven't got to go.
Speaker 3: Ahead and take a break along a warm up, some coffee? And did you say Aaron was gonna be with us tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Aaron is live at ten o'clock, so he starts at ten and uncle at eleven. That that's gonna be live on ocelly dot com Radio. So uh spent kent gonna put you on hold, and uh for everybody listening out there, Jimmy James, hang on, We're gonna get right to you. I'm gonna let you and be Pete talk or whatever is on your mind, you'll go for it when we come back from this little break. Uh here on the Friday Night open mic, and again you listening out there can join us at three one nine, five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six the live open mic Friday Night on the O'Kelly Effect. We'll return after this. Have you expressed my caller, stools or anyone else allows us to get on the air. Kelly dot com do not necessarily reflect reviews dot com and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might have students dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Is this world get you down? Are you living your bliss?
Speaker 11: Tired of therapies that don't offer you any real direction or answers? Did you know that WHEREA does personal life coaching sessions save thousands of therapy dollars and get the direction and answers you need to live an authentic life based on your own personal blueprint for this life. All this typically in just one private session with Maria, not countless hours on a counch. Maria combines her professional experience, life experience, and her heredity intuitive gifts to get you back on track. Email Maria today for an appointment at Maria at Maria dot net.
Speaker 6: That's m E.
Speaker 11: R I A Atria dot net. Get on with the best life you can possibly have. To check out the other side of this happy, loving, passionate woman at www dot Maria Heller dot com.
Speaker 12: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Page that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical fio.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 13: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversations.
Speaker 14: Is James Corbin at quarter report dot com And you're listening to the Ocelly affect at o'helly dot com.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, calling about the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Dye Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, I'm the.
Speaker 5: Building and trying to the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a.
Speaker 8: Real effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great information letter. Know no go to let them know. I'm real. I can care.
Speaker 6: Rocks of them bled at the right show.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing all shot.
Speaker 15: I can care rocks the blight at the drag shows. But what we just met that the world's worst professional pockatur hit them like it's two thousand something and Bucket's back on tour. He never really wanted me anyway. Ulcohol turns me into your enemies. I'm go sending me Sam with some annessy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy. Picked it up once or twice after I let.
Speaker 2: It go, but finally had to let it be.
Speaker 15: I used to roll with a that bitch she would give me and left.
Speaker 2: Tippers and literacy. I mean literally, I figure, I mean the letter.
Speaker 15: We all want chances weeks except a chances, learn let it go and learn to let it go.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think.
Speaker 15: It's okay to have a couple of heroes.
Speaker 3: It's okaya.
Speaker 15: Fair flaws, I wonder then stayed sober without Sam trip to zero.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to Chris Graves on the pot.
Speaker 13: I'm not lady.
Speaker 6: He's talking to.
Speaker 2: Charlie Robinson on the pot. The people he influenced influence me. Where'd you Chuck O'? Sorry, I haven't doney yet.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna give you those beats, but we the pupil's influence like drops of water in the sea.
Speaker 1: Chili dot com.
Speaker 12: Preparation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Ready, get ready for second segment of the Live Friday Open Mic and the O'Kelly effect is live for you to call into join us. Do it. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. We definitely have Jimmy James waiting on the line to get on the air. We've already heard from spent Kent, we heard from Kenneth and of course a special surprise drop in from Bob Grodin during the show so far, but we could also hear from you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six and uh, you can join into this, be pete anything you want to cover before I turned Jimmy James loose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go ahead and hear from Jimmy exactly.
Speaker 2: Let's hear what Jimmy's got to say. Maybe he's caught up on something interesting this week. Jimmy James, executive producer of tonight's show, What's going on? Man?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Another nickel and.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I know you said that a couple of mondays ago. Uh, you were waiting to hear some news. How did your news go? You didn't tell us exactly what it was, but did you get good news or bad news?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: No, I had a meeting.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: The news they said would come on, they said would come on the outset of six weeks, so I'm thinking they at the latest. So I'm thinking next week I'll hear some stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Well, look, I wish you well. I don't even know what it is, but I definitely wish you good luck with whatever it is you're doing, and I hope it turns out good for you. What's on your mind tonight? Man?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's good.
Speaker 5: I'll just start off first off by saying that Saturday Night Live is back alive. Saturday Night Dad no more. Saturday Night Live is now once again for its fiftieth season.
Speaker 1: Viewable.
Speaker 2: Wow, So was it a good one this week? It was a good Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 5: Oh, the last two weeks have been fantastic. It's been even handed. I want to thank Dana Carvey, Schneider Spade, John Lovetts, and even Lauren Michaels for listening.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that sounds that sounds like you're That sounds like you're going through an old Wait a minute, that sounds like you're going through an old Saturday Night. Lie there you're saying there's new ones out that are good or what?
Speaker 5: Well, yes, I'm telling you the last two weeks because Dana Carvey is currently playing Joe Biden. Oh he's back, which which is hilarious.
Speaker 2: He does he does a good biden Ah.
Speaker 5: That watched the clips from the last couple of weeks. Folks, If the last fifteen years you've been like me, they kind of disappointed, the fifty season things are different.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, sorry, go ahead, I was trying to pull up a clip. I'm sorry. I was trying to pull up a clip and it started playing automatically, and I didn't mean to. It's I on the Grande or whatever the hell. I was gonna go look over the clips and see if I could grab a good one. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: It scared me for a minute, and I already got a changing against that woman. She won't leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh yeah, she just you know, hit it and quit it.
Speaker 5: Move on, lady.
Speaker 2: Wow always uh lose my number. Jimmy James said.
Speaker 5: Whoa, Well, you know, it was just a heck of the thing though. It was just it's it's back. There's a lot of older players stepping in.
Speaker 3: Nice to add the new beat.
Speaker 5: The new guys. They did an outstanding job. I was particularly they had a part. One of the skits was Blonde Dragon People, which pretty much shows how I view half the things on television these days. It makes no sense. There's these people in the Middle Ages with long blonde treadlocks and some kind of medieval castle. That's the worth watching.
Speaker 2: I see something called there, I see something called sushi glory Hole. Jimmy James, what the hell is that.
Speaker 5: I chose not to participate in that? Damn good and watch it, listen to it.
Speaker 2: I see the VP debate. They have an SNL VP debate skit looks like is that a good one?
Speaker 5: Oh? That was one of the best. Now that was really good. Now Jim gaff again is playing walls and he's just nails it.
Speaker 2: Okay. I also see the blonde Dragon. Is blonde Dragon? People's good? Or is that? Is that a you think that's a good one to play an audio from here?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, no, you know it's more visual. Yeah again, it's it's more of a comment on you know these shows.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, like I a.
Speaker 5: Watch it makes no damn sense. It's like this Game of Thrones things.
Speaker 2: Oh that kind of garb.
Speaker 5: You're all happy, Yeah, exactly. Just yeah, here's something more of a sea than they gotcha.
Speaker 2: But this this VP sorry, the VP debate, the twenty twenty four cold open, it says, the VP debate. That's a good one though with the vice presidents.
Speaker 5: Oh oh absolutely, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna grab that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna grab that and play it on here. But but go ahead, I'm listening to you.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just.
Speaker 16: There's that and uh.
Speaker 5: From the JFK world. That means got the bob grogs floating around it because I'm possibly on the call.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was just passive.
Speaker 5: As passed by the twelve room. Two days ago, I love Dad was watching one of these videos and need to you know, I wasn't able to a case something. It's like the ten Greatest Unsolved Mysteries.
Speaker 3: Of blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Well, so the first one they showed us how the public lady, and they were showing it for what I had seen and I was seen was a complete frontal deal with the woman.
Speaker 3: Is this legit?
Speaker 5: There is the only idiot is shameless picture?
Speaker 2: Well, I tried to explain, there are actually four or five Babushka ladies, okay, and nobody listens to me. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, nobody listens. There are four or five of them, and there are some good frontal shots of some of them that absolutely, Yeah, you can clearly see a lot about this Babushka lady, which is why I've always said that I never bought Guess what somebody who claimed to be the Babushka Lady I think. Yeah, Richard Sprague, sorry, Richard Sprague, not the guy who was heading the HSCA briefly. But the guy who was the photographic guy who wrote for Computers and Technology, that guy, I believe he tracked down the Babushka lady was in the nineteen seventies, in the early seventies. And it turns out that it was this woman who didn't get a developed photographic image from her picture, who went to a you know, one of these places like, you know, to go get her pictures developed and nothing can out. Well, okay, And I think that that was the Babushka lady. He tracked her down. But nobody pays attention to the old dick spray stuff anymore, you know. Uh, but I'm telling you I saw that article.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well he won't Buck Wilde in the middle seventies there, He can't n that anyway. Look, but they look this this picture. They showed the way they were sort of ariels black and white except for the baboos. The lady and the clothing seemed to match up those other baboushka ladies. You left who with Jad fifteen years younger than.
Speaker 7: This Baboushka lady.
Speaker 5: It's sure looked right as they smoked, so I'm off look all older that uh and no, a lot of them resembled No, sixteen year old girl.
Speaker 2: Nope, not one of them. Not one of them resembled sixteen year old girl. Not one of them has the right hair color, Not one of them has the right body type for her at that age. Okay, just saying, uh, you know she doesn't match, you know, her whole thing. Well, I went out with a wig and sunglasses on, and I had extra coats on, so I looked at her. You know, come on, come on, who the hell dresses up like that to go out? You know, I had to be in disguise that day because I knew I was hiding from who. You know, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Ridiculous If you notice, you know, she's not getting invites everywhere anymore. You notice that, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well she trying to rip off the next film and monkey with it, saying.
Speaker 3: Well, well yeah, right, so that's theirs.
Speaker 2: Now that it should have in the end of her years ago when she was on Heraldo. You know, but she but Heraldo. You know Heraldo. He sets up and he sandbags people when he wants to, but he doesn't get at you know, he doesn't dig into people when he wants to prop him up. You notice that with heraldo right, and all due respect to the researchers that at first picked her up and tried to, you know, pump her as legitimate, but once they realized certain things and certain researchers decided, you know what, I can't back this nonsense. It's sort of like the Judy Baker thing, where there were a couple of researchers, decent people, even they got involved with her at first, and then they start digging and they go, eh, you know what, this doesn't look good. They very quietly walked away. You know, you can't get him to come out and say, look I was dead wrong about it or anything like. You can't get him to do it later. But just take notice who just decided to no longer you know, back her up? Right? I mean, she's already got her win. If you backed her up ten years ago, that's it. You're done as far as she's concerned. You're still one of her supporters. You know, I'll never forget the guy who started yelling at me online. What do you know, You're just a blind guy. You know, I trust people like Professor Fetzer and you know, and two other people he named. It cracked me up. He named Fetzer, and he named James Douglas. And oh and uh, what was that guy? The guy who wrote the Doctor Mary's Monkey book ed ed Haslin. He says, I trust people like that as opposed to people like you. I said, I don't know what's wrong with that, Haslin. I said, as far as Fetser goes, you know, go with God. But I don't know why you would believe in a single thing that guy says. But you're also claiming that James Douglas supports her. Oh yeah, absolutely. I said, that's funny because I have his home number, so I'm gonna call him. And I called up Jim Douglas and I said, Jim, is this true that you back uh Judith Barry Baker? And he says no. I said, well, why are they saying that? He said, I wrote her a letter once saying, you know, thanks for sending me a book or whatever. And I said, okay, but did you at any point say you believed her story? And he said no. I said, okay. He said I didn't know what to think at first, but I never said that he did that.
Speaker 16: Mary Farrell, the woman Mary Ferrell, just okay, crazy lady. Oh yeah, and then she said I got the full of dog little Larry Ferrell.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But meanwhile she was still begging for it. When Mary was on her deathbed and she was harassing.
Speaker 5: He just wanted to get rid of crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, she was harassing Mary Farrell and her family and her friends and everything when the ladies in the hospital dying, honestly, and she's trying to figure out how to pay her medical bills. And then that angel investor came through and said, look, I'm going to take care of your bills and also we're gonna we're gonna start this foundation. And he laid out the first money to start scanning her documents and all that, and that was not cheap back then. That was, you know, a decent expense. And plus he took care of her medical bills for and at that point, you know what, she just laid there and died. I mean, that was that was the thing. It was like, Okay, I'm going to be at peace now, my work's going to be preserved, and uh, you know what, I'm good. And Judy was still pastoring the hell out of her, and you know what. She was still trying to get that endorsement. You know, before you drop dad, Mary, tell the world that you believe Judy Baker. That's a true story. I mean I'm shortening it up a bit, but believe me, this is what it was. I mean, amazing. You know, the first time I got email, you go ahead to be Pete. You were going to say something.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sitting here listening.
Speaker 4: I'm just fascinated at all the Judas stuff coming back up.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm really surprised. Is she doing her thing this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah again. And as a matter of fact, she kind of snaked a couple of people from me. Honestly, I had a couple of people. I was like, you know, you ought to come to Lancer. Oh yeah, well let me know, get me in touch, and the next thing, I know, I'll tell.
Speaker 3: You what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get with the people that are throwing the conference that you're go into and then put up the money and they go find that guy they showed up at the thing last year, they got all of us sick, and buy him a damn ticket and send him to Judas event.
Speaker 2: Oh happily.
Speaker 4: But I don't mean it's infect that place a typhoid. Mary's smelling mother.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you know that guy's name? By the way, do you have his name somewhere?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I would love to know who that was. There was one guy that literally got us all sick. It was. It was hilarious. I was like, the guy's like, cough and all I'm too sick. I gotta go. But before I go, let me come over in the smoking section and cough on all you guys, Like, dude, if you're that sick, leave you know. I mean, I'm not petrified the coronavirus or nothing, but dude, whatever it is, flu get out of here. You're gonna make everybody sick. And he did.
Speaker 4: If you could find him, have him get juiced up and go get a Judas performance and see if we can't start another plague there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no problem, you know. And besides that, maybe I'll still bring a bring a couple of presents of uh. You know, I got a couple of copies of Walt's book, and well, I can't afford to buy him this year, but if I had some money, I might buy some of Walt Brown's books again. Send somebody over there.
Speaker 7: You know, I needed to get that.
Speaker 5: I need to get his chronology on those CBS or DVDs.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what you do? Do you have? Do you have Walt's email address? Jimmy, all right, right to that the email address, okay, the email address that he's used for years and years, the K I A S, JFK or whatever and know it all, smart ass or whatever it's supposed to stand for. Uh K I A S or whatever, K A what that one? Email him there and ask him if he will sell you a copy of the of the chronology. Okay, Because here's the thing. Just this is a good, good little tip for people. If you want to get it cheaper, if he's got any of the copies left, it's cheaper, and he's got it on a single disc, okay, because those are the original copies that we got the people that h bought it from him, through the through the deep politics. Quarterly when you were a subscriber, I think he wanted like one hundred and twenty five dollars or something, and he gave me a lifetime membership. And also when the chronology's ready, because I was, you know, hanging out with him, when he was writing that when the chronology's ready, you'll get a copy of that too. And that November when I went to his house, he had a stack of him there and he still has some from the original print, not the Amazon. Amazon has it in like ten parts. You got to buy like ten parts of it, like twenty bucks at a time. But you can just buy the single disc from him. And I've got the single disc here of the chronology and ask him a price on that, like how much will you charge me? And just send it to him, Just paypalum done, and you'll get it cheaper, like I mean way cheaper, like like thirty cents on the dollar to the to what you would pay Amazon to get it. Okay, and it's on one disc.
Speaker 5: Amazon people last week or two. I am not impressed. What a pain in the butt. I finally just gave my brother money to get the stuff I.
Speaker 2: Needed, Right, I understand, I got this jerky problem with these pens by the way. I tried to uh, I got banned on on one of those websites because for what did they say? Controversial political speech and political products and pictures that I was sending people allegedly, But all I was trying to do is get stuff printed for the show and uh and for the network. And so now I'm banned because of this. And so I tried to order pens and they wouldn't let me send a message to tell them what to print on the pen. Right, So now I've got like one hundred and something blank pens coming to me because they didn't get any word from me about what to print on the pen. So they're sending me blank pens and I'm like, damn it, I don't need blank pens. Uh. So yeah, so I lost money on that, and I wanted to get some more Ocelli pens and I was also going to get some printed for the Lancer conference, and they gave me a hard time. So I'm banned for Apparently Ocelli graphics are banned in China now, so I don't know why, but there it is. I can't work through the Chinese company directly, even though I wanted to get the pens from Vietnam or Sri Lanka or whatever wherever, because you know, again, way cheaper you buy these things through.
Speaker 4: You know, Joe Biden just cuts messaging back, say hey, I'm good friends with Joe.
Speaker 2: And Hunter Yeah, well, look, if Hunter Biden could help me get my pens done, I might drop his name. But apparently Ocelli graphics are banned in China, so I don't know why I can't even work through the Chinese company to like I say, go to Sri Lanka or Vietnam even Uh so I was lucky I got the t shirts done this year.
Speaker 5: But apparently did you know the connection?
Speaker 2: Well no, if you know the guy.
Speaker 5: Ten millions, the guy human fat carom going on there, I mean, you could buy people and ship can't they don't they gang knick knack makers.
Speaker 2: It would probably cost me less money to buy a person than it would to buy printed products in America. Dude. It's like, you know, if I wanted to get the tote bags like last year I had, I had tote bags will Chelly Effect tote bags, and I thought it was the greatest thing. But I got those done at a reasonable price. You try and get them done, Like you want ten tote bags, You're gonna pay you know, three hundred dollars in America? You want, you want? You want fifty?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got a file for some of these newcomer programs. Were those things of fifty sixty of these kids to work in your sweatshop.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, if I had a sweatshop, right, if I had a.
Speaker 5: Small hey, you could put them up just about anywhere.
Speaker 2: I hear, okay, if you say you know it to me, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have asked for anythings. So do you not realize that there is more slavery that's going on in the last four years on our southern border than all of the African slavery from hundreds of years ago.
Speaker 7: I don't even want to happen there.
Speaker 5: It's depending on the southern border times a thousand worse, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to calculate. Yeah, go ahead, I don't even know how you calculate that, Jimmy, I'm not I'm not disputing you, but I don't know how you even calculate that, to be honest with you, like people.
Speaker 5: Are, where are you good?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Where are you getting your numbers from? I miss, I didn't hear you number?
Speaker 5: Which number?
Speaker 2: Well, you're saying it's this many times more and you've got a quantity there, So where are you getting your numbers from? I'm asking you.
Speaker 5: Common sense. I'd rather be working a field than being put in a sex trade or being a drug mule, or doing all the other god awful things that they're currently being forced to do in the Southern Border.
Speaker 2: Well, true, I'm just asking you where you're getting your your you know, like you're just saying based on what you understand is happening, like in jed excuse me, in general, you're calculating that is that what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Well, this doesn't even take any calculation to what was going on in the early eighteen hundreds in this country and the way these people are being treated in the Southern border, bostly by their own people, by the way, I mean, the cartels are here running things. Mister Goozing Junior was arrested right in text. This isn't real complicated.
Speaker 2: Okay, asking where you're getting from, because like if I want to track, yeah, we have.
Speaker 5: More slaves in this country today than ever before, and once again it's the Democrat party that created it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just asking where you're getting the information from it, that's all. But like if I wanted to know about slavery in the eighteen hundreds, I can go to sales records, because they actually kept sales records on that you know, you can look up and see how many people were sold, what they were sold for all of that. There's actually records that you can look at. So I was just curious where you were getting the modern equivalent of that.
Speaker 17: That's all, Well, I don't know what they're going for price wise, but I do know that the things that they're being forced to do are a thousand times worse.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, of course, and we have that with the Asian trafficking situation where they don't come in through the border. They bring them and straight up on a plane or a boat, you know, to the various harbors, and.
Speaker 5: You got real clear what's going on there. That's Chairman d setting up auto plants right on the border at the United States, almost fully automated automotive plants building cars. The heat plans on if the Democrats win flotting our market with their cars.
Speaker 2: Now, what I'm talking about is the people they bring into the various cities on each of the coasts, which are brought in for like you know, the massage parlors and the brothels. They bring these people in under false pretenses and then they disappear into the country and become part of these different sex trafficking rings. And I'm talking about Asian people that come from you know, the Philippines and come from.
Speaker 5: That's old that's party, thirty year old information. Things are working like that, that mist.
Speaker 2: Centry, Well they're still going on.
Speaker 6: It was still.
Speaker 7: People.
Speaker 5: So many people from South America and whatnot have come through here. But now their Aspide administration that's flying them in on the cover of darkness day and night, day and night, on these blowing jets.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm asking about, is where you're getting that from. Because, like I said, I could track this stuff before with these Asians that were coming in, but this is obviously a separate issue. But people are trafficked from all over the world. I know that. But I was just saying when you were talking about sex trafficking specifically, I happen to know a little bit about that because they had busted some of these rings, you know, like when they busted that guy who was the owner of the Patriots or whatever, right, was that a rubin tug and they caught him there and then they charged him with sex trafficking or was it Roger Goodell? Was that his name? Goodell being a job that got dismissed.
Speaker 16: Later, Well, they.
Speaker 2: Actually charged him with some kind of like sex trafficking too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now the cards to him for using off who were as later dismissed.
Speaker 2: I know what they charged him, but the act was but I think part of the crime they the word sex trafficking was part of it. I know it was, because I was like, why the hell are they charging him with trafficking? He didn't make the arrangement, He just went and you know, used the services, right. Uh, That's what I was saying to myself at the time. But I remember the court.
Speaker 5: Yard, you know what that might have been, Chuck. The thing is is these people they have these uh these damn and uh we called grand juries, and they can go in front of these grand juries and the accused has no participation, has there's no kind of adversarial system. Nothing's verified or checked or double checked. They could say anything, and they do. They could They could say all they all they need to do. All they want to do is get an indictment. And as it's said, they what ninety nine point nine percent of the time due and then after that the original you know truck Usually you aren't even allowed to read this stuff. From Grand Series.
Speaker 16: But in the case of the Craft guy.
Speaker 5: People don't like them, so they probably did.
Speaker 2: It was it was Robert Kraft. That was the guy's name. I just remembered. And yeah, of course the charges were later dropped. But let's see prostitution. They charge them with a bunch of things. Though, let's see prosecutors are dropping charges of soliciting prostitution against them. Was accused of paying for sex acts and the orchids of Asia Day, Spa and Jupiter, Florida on consecutive days. But I know there was something in there about about there was like trafficking and out and they were charged. Maybe they were charging somebody else in the case with trafficking. Let me say the court was barred from.
Speaker 5: Maybe the Man Act. He's in another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the Man Act, you gotta that's that's literally transporting somebody across state lines for that purpose. That's why they're nailing. Uh. That's another thing too. I should have asked spent Kent about it. Is he still on the line. Yeah, you know what, I'm gonna bring spent Kent back on for a second because I need to ask him about something about some of his friends. You know what, stay on the line, Jimmy, I'm gonna.
Speaker 16: Because you really don't do anything else.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll move on. Yeah, I'll move on to Kent real fast. I'm gonna put you on hold, but I'll come back around to you. Jimmy, hold on there. Let me ask Kent about something here.
Speaker 13: Kent.
Speaker 2: You're still with us, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I was hoping to get back on here.
Speaker 2: Well, great, I got a question for you before I forgot discussion.
Speaker 8: But I do have to say thing about you know, and this is defense of the black man and the black woman of the United States to where you know, I know, you know, slavery is always wrong. When this Constitution was written, you know, slavery was legal at the time. Yeah, and you know they got whipped, they got whipped, beaten, killed, lynched, everything else where.
Speaker 5: Today there's all.
Speaker 8: Kinds of slavery going on, like Jimmy James was saying, but at least it's not that bad to where they're getting whipped right in front of our faces and you see their their backs, you know, ripped open and all the all the scars. So that was a daily thing in this country. You know, one hundred and seventy years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, you know what, Yes, and know though because and believe me, I'm not defending it at all. But I'm going to tell you something. There were legal protections for slaves in certain places where they had these laws they called them noir where you know, you were not actually allowed to do that everywhere. There was certain areas.
Speaker 8: But how much did that get reported? A lot of them like they didn't have well we didn't have body cams back then.
Speaker 2: Well no, but we do have to you what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: There were no body cams.
Speaker 2: Of course not and a whole lot of it went unreported as per usual. But today a lot of this sex trafficking stuff, they just turn around and ditch somebody who has no paperwork and they just you know, cut their throat and dropped the body somewhere, you know what I mean. And it's just.
Speaker 8: There's a lot again again, it's all ruthless, it's all disgusting. Yeah, but you know, like what was happening in our country like one hundred over one hundred and fifty years ago, Yeah, was completely discussing slavery is wrong. No matter how you slice it, I agree with basically the only thing I wanted to say to Jimmy James, No, it looks like no matter what it's wrong, no matter how you slice it, No, you no human has a right to own another human. No, listen, natural rights.
Speaker 2: Absolutely I agree with you. But the point is that the only reason why I asked them is because, look, there are sales records because it was legal at the time, So there's actually records of sale and purchase, you know what I'm saying, So you can actually see the numbers of people that were you know, that were.
Speaker 8: No way you can mathematically I hear exactly what you're saying. There's absolutely no way you can mathematically add all this up and tow it up. Which is kind of the point too to what I'm saying. It's like, slavery is bad nowhere how you slices or mathematically added up bad and.
Speaker 2: I and I guarantee you there was a lot of off the book sales too. It's not like every sale was captured. Okay, So there was definitely you know, excuse it's not even I'm not even making a pun here when I say there was a black market. Okay, Uh, there was definitely black market slavery on top of the legal above board slavery at the time. So and no, none of it's right, obviously, but I was thinking about something, you know, a lot of the guys and and uh, of course this was definitely Dennis Ford's wheelhouse back in the day there, but there were a lot of guys that used to discuss like the hip hop community and all of the like crazy, sick, demented things that went on, right, and I'm thinking to myself, this is time time for those guys to come out and talk about guess what P Diddy And why are they not talking about, Uh, what's his name? The guy who was actually here in Georgia. Uh, the guy who did the piss video where he's pissing on the girl. What was his name?
Speaker 8: Good God, you're asking the wrong guy. Pop culture and me aren't like very hand these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean you'd have.
Speaker 8: I used to listen to him back in the night.
Speaker 3: Mark Kelly, Mark Kelly, Well, I used to do that one.
Speaker 8: Song I like to see a Girl. I liked this song. So anyways, No, but.
Speaker 2: What I'm asking about is these guys ought to be doing, you know, two three hour specials right now in their podcasts on you know, P Diddy and R Kelly and all these other guys that are connected to because you know, they always talked about the sex abuse and stuff like, you know, they're saying that P. Diddy was involved in what was that kid's name, to the young kid who came out of YouTube, uh that they said that he was was sexually abusing him. Now too.
Speaker 3: He was this little little jerky biab.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber, right, the little jerk who was like out there all out.
Speaker 8: Of He was huge.
Speaker 2: He was huge.
Speaker 8: But the thing is the girls loved him and everything. I remember a niece when she was younger, she loved him. Right, Yeah, he got abused file and everything, right. Yeah. I mean as far as Denis Ford, I don't know. I don't think he's doing podcasts. I don't really talk to him anymore. But like Steve Brant is like a rapper that was there then he would speak on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That's when the guys you know, really loved like the like the freedom message wrap, right, guys, that typical mainstream, which was P Diddy.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's what I'm saying those guys. But those guys used to all the time go on these rants about oh you guys don't know the stuff that goes on. And now some of this stuff has come out proof right where it's like, hey, look, you know, they're bringing in P Diddy and they're showing he's connected to this one and that one, and he had cohorts, and he had these other rappers whose names I never even heard of, were with him, and they were getting in on it, and he's having his freak parties. And I'm thinking to myself, this is exactly the stuff that everybody used to say. These guys were crazy for talking about. This is prime time. They ought to be out there saying, see, look we were right where are.
Speaker 8: There's really nobody? I mean, there hasn't been anybody around lately. Like Dennis I said, he's not doing anything. As far as I know. I don't really talk to him anymore. But Steve Grant, he totally left, and he was talking about this back in the days. He's on another for man. He hardly talks to anybody. From what I understand, I would talked to him in a couple of years. Payday Monsant and Santo oh Kyday. That dude, I don't ain't gonna say his real real name, but he's went up to Canada and hadn't been heard fhim since, right.
Speaker 16: And you know, I know, I know Payday, I.
Speaker 8: Know Steve, I know all these guys are always on a Friday super show. I talked to my regular phone off the air and stuff not for years. And like they've a lot of these guys, these rappers from Anonymous and whatnot. You know that I you know, like I said, I'm friends with them. They're they're gone, they haven't been it, don't doing anything. Oh there's a few people from Anonymous left and they they go out and give water and do you know, to do the good stuff they're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: And that's.
Speaker 8: You and I jump on radio now and again that's about it. I mean, like there's there's just that they're not around anymore.
Speaker 2: Dude. Well, but that's what I'm asking, Like there's really zero left because none of these guys are doing it, and they could be out there right now doing extensive discussions on this stuff. I mean, obviously you can't bring it on YouTube. By the way, this this show is not going to go to YouTube because of all the stuff we mentioned. Because I got a warning that you know what'll you well, no, I don't care about mon I haven't tried to monetize on YouTube in over ten years. But that's not the point. They'll actually just take away all your stuff again, you know. And I got like a quiet YouTube channel right now because they took away my big YouTube channel. Uh so I have like a quiet YouTube and the reason why I'm able to keep it.
Speaker 8: Going crazy with that censorship, I hear you it's going I mean we aren't talk in a while, but yeah, that's been going on, right And you know, I'm not at all surprised if I eventually went after you too again really quickly. Back to the rapper guys, if anybody would have been like right now should be stepping up and doing their thing, it would be pad Monsigno. Yeah, Paydi. I mean like he was on it the whole time. I mean I didn't agree with him on a lot of stuff flat earth and stuff like that, but when it came to like government and and and all the set traffic and everything, he made so many badass teams, right. You know, it'd be great to have payday back. And I have no idea whatever happened to him, even if he's still alive at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last time I heard from him, he had gone out to Colorado and like he was out there for a little bit and then he might have come.
Speaker 3: Back to phil He went up to Canada.
Speaker 8: He went back to Canada after his girl.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I'm saying. He went, he went back to Philly for a minute, and then there was this problem with this girl or whatever, and then poof, he was gone. And I was I was talking to him off air, and actually I was sending him. I was sending him some stuff that I was hoping he was going to use and some new music and uh and stuff like that. And then next thing I know is poof, He's not answering nothing. So I don't know what happened to him. But this is prime time for these guys right now. They could be out there right now talking about exactly what's in the news, what's getting proven in court, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it's all the same stuff we were talking about, you know, eight years ago or whatever, you know on Friday, I Super show your show everything, right, you know, it's just now it's starting to get exposed. And yeah, it's not like we haven't been dealing you know, It's not like like my old show and your show and all of us together haven't been you know, warning everybody about this for you know, the last dozen years at one way or the other. I mean, we've set all this stuff to blue in the face. I mean, this is what government is. This is what people in power do. They do whatever they think they get so their heads their sociopaths, and they're billionaires and they have power, and they control governments and they do whatever that they want. They have all these stooges and all these these presidents are just nothing but stooges for these billionaire sickos, and they become sickos themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, but the weird thing is again, the weird thing though, as far as I'm concerned, is that we were talking about this stuff and people said, oh, you're just crazy conspiracy theorists. Well, we were trying to explain that there was this you know element in entertainment, especially in entertainment that we had. You know, some of us got different different views on it. Like when I went out to California and I was out there with some of the rock and metal guys, you know, I didn't get to see like the Bill Cosby style crap going on. But there was some wild stuff going on where I'm like, how do you guys get away with this? You know what I mean, like like really, and I mean and it was more on the tame side of things. I was going to strip clubs with Tommy Lee, you know, and like he's doing stuff, but I mean he was above board compared to these guys. Yeah, you know what I mean. It's like, where the hell? And meanwhile, we were telling people about this again ten years ago and they just called us crazy, and it was like, Okay, we're crazy, but I'm telling you it's real, you know. And and now it like comes out, you know, and it's like, oh, well, that stuff really was happening. It was.
Speaker 8: I mean, how many times do you have to be proven? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just thinking all.
Speaker 8: The time I've invested in this, all the time you've invested in this, and we've gonea We did a Wednesday night calling show seeing You and talk some serious truth about anarchy and freedom and and how bad government and power and class, you know, class, you know, rich and poor, separating the class and at least think they can do whatever they want to do because they hold all the power, they hold all the money. You know, might makes right. I mean, look at the world today. I mean it just keeps getting worse, and like we're just blue in the face. I mean I stopped doing radio again now because I'm just calling it here once in the blue mood with you, because I'm just blue in the face.
Speaker 2: Bro, I got you now. Look, I appreciate it. I appreciate you joining us when you can, and I appreciate anybody joining us. But look, I'm gonna stick you on hold again real quick, and I think I'm gonna bring everybody back around for like a final run uh here. But I want to give BP a chance to say anything he wants to say about anything uh here, because we haven't heard from you much tonight. B Pete. I know, you know, we kind of got tied up there with with Bob Groden and a few other things for a minute there. But uh you know what, what are your thoughts here on this whole conversation this week?
Speaker 4: Well, the Diddy stuff, it's you know, I'm surprised it took this long to come out, but then again, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Like the whole it's wildly weinstein thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know the people are claiming, oh, well, you know, we do it all wrong, so nothing surprises me.
Speaker 3: Everybody knew what was going on as just I guess he was one of those.
Speaker 4: Who felt like you didn't have to worry about along end of the wall reaching out and touching him.
Speaker 3: But you know, and I met that guy found out.
Speaker 2: I met that guy years ago. But I seriously had no hint of this kind of uh uh you know, debaucherys. I mean, I knew the guy was like, you know, one of these weirdos who you know, thought he was entire He was like an entitled guy already, even though bad Boy was just starting out in the nineties and uh, you know it was gonna be a big thing. It was going to be a big thing. But he was already like, uh, you know, like a superstar diva kind of guy, you know what I mean. Like I could see that already, And he was just meeting with some musicians.
Speaker 4: Waiting, waiting to see if anything's going to come out of any connection to the Tupac shooting.
Speaker 3: M That's the part I'm interested.
Speaker 2: In, because well that right there, I got.
Speaker 3: Uh, I got Dwayne what h Keith? What is his last role.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, KEVG the guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, they got him, you know, based on what he has said. And I'm just wondering if he's said anything to try to lessen the amount of responsibility a bit.
Speaker 3: A dal out of things and if he can you know, connect get to what.
Speaker 7: Would all up to.
Speaker 2: Well, if he does, people are gonna be you know. And that's the funny thing is all this, you know, crazy sex parties and everything. Does he have time to organize a murder? I don't know, you know, And does it go that far? I don't know how twisted this guy win, you know, on the dark side, because like I said, if you met him in an office somewhere or something, it was one thing. But I guess if he got into his inner circle it was something else. Because I mean some of these people are making claims that like even when he was just starting to get rich, you know, he was already deep when it came to this stuff. Yeah uh, And I mean it's outrageous. I mean, I think the thing that got people moving is that video where he's beating the hell out of that girl. I mean it's vicious.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: One thing was Yeah, when the girlfriend filed the lawsuit and he settled it the next day. That's when things really opened up that it was after that. I think that they got in there or they after the awards to go and search his place. The big thing now is they say that there's three taps running around out there telling Diddy and some uh very let's say popular entertainers caught doing things on these three films, and somebody is shopping them around to see.
Speaker 5: What kind of money they can get for him.
Speaker 10: I don't know if Tim's he is good on them yet, but I'm sure they'll be in the bidding if it's if they're put out there for offer, curious to see who else is going to get caught up in this.
Speaker 3: But there's gonna do some people that are threating things here for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I bet you there are, because look, I mean, that's millions of dollars worth of damage can be done to somebody, and somebody is going to make a fortune off of some some videotation stuff probably. Anyways, I'm gonna let these guys loose on the phone lines. But I want to thank everybody for calling in and participating this week, and I'm gonna let Jimmy James and UH and spend can't lose on the phone line. But any contribution to Celli dot com you'll get a shout out on the air the next time I get on air whenever that is, you know, and definitely appreciate your participation in the the final weeks before I go to Dallas, because I'm gonna go there with you know, no funding of my own, so it's gonna be it's gonna be an interesting time. U gonna try and sell a few things there, see if I can make a few dollars, so I can, you know, order a pizza for the missus and Prankie. But other than that, and I got to pay somebody to feed the dogs while I'm gone. But but anyway, you know, so if you get a chance drop in do that at ochelli dot com. There's the PayPal donate button. I appreciate you if you do that. And also I still have the the archives list. People are still getting their emails, you know, except for people that have asked to not get them anymore because they don't have any more space on their devices. I've sent out gigs and gigs of archives to people. But anyway, uh, If you want to be included on that, you can sign up at o'chelly dot com. So there you go.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'm gonna let everybody loose here at the end, and uh, let's see, we got Kent, we got Jimmy. That's all that's left on hold. So they're no longer on hold. And we only got a couple of minutes until Aaron Franz goes live with the Age of Transitions. I got about four minutes left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my boy, was their types of slavery is So my point was one was one seventy years ago and one's happening right now today.
Speaker 2: Well it's been happening. It's been, you know what, across yeah, across the across the world. Though Jimmy, people don't realize that slavery never stopped. It stopped in the United States on a legal level, that's for sure. Uh, but there's still the illegal and the underground, and it's a worldwide sickness that's out there that people are bought and sold, Vulnerable people are taken advantage of and become chattel commodities. Sex trafficking is common, but human trafficking for all sorts of reasons is on our planet, and I think it's one of those things that is a blight on the soul of humanity, quite honestly.
Speaker 8: And I think you can argue with wage labor too. A lot of the time where people can't make a living wage here in this country, too much money goes to this, that and the other wars and everything else instead of helping the citizens here. Yeah, I mean that's a form of slavery in its own way, you know, as far as wage.
Speaker 2: Labor in a wage slavery in a way.
Speaker 8: Let's just pay everybody a living wage, we get rid of poverty.
Speaker 2: Look, Ken, I agree, I can agree with you there, But nothing is quite as deeply evil as as you know, people literally being treated as.
Speaker 8: Chattel owning another human being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literal ownership of another human being is one of the most evil things possible, you know, in my mind, especially with the way people are treated. Like I said, you know what, at a certain point, you weren't allowed to murder your slaves. If you remember that, there was that big case in New Orleans where that woman was like torturing and doing crazy things to her slaves there. She was literally like doing weird experiments and cutting them open and seeing if she could keep them alive while she had their bodies open, and weird stuff like that. In New Orleans, you know, the town literally turned against her and went after her, even though they were slaves, you know, because it was just it was absolutely horrifying. I can't remember her name, but she I covered it on a show with Carmine at one time where we went into the actual history of that woman in New Orleans. And maybe I should look that up real fast before we go.
Speaker 8: And oh, one other thing years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they based one of those American horror stories about it. Yeah, they based one of those American horror stories on it at one point where it was like it was Madam something or other, uh, you know, French sounding name in New Orleans and uh. But that, oh, that comedy thing that Jimmy James mentioned that I was going to play. Here's the sound from that. While we will take a listen to that as we get ready to close out. That says the Vice President's resident.
Speaker 4: You're the debate.
Speaker 18: About the time, JESU looks like I got to notify the Secret Service because we are under a snack attack.
Speaker 4: Doggie, I am feeling good tonight.
Speaker 3: We have got momentum.
Speaker 11: Liz Cheney's about to endorse me and Bruce Springstreet.
Speaker 14: Bruce Springsteen, let me say that again, and Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 11: Cat. Maybe I was born to run.
Speaker 14: The bulls are looking great and I may have accidentally googled myself too. Turns out some people are calling me a grillf which means golden retriever.
Speaker 3: I'd like to French.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that's wrong.
Speaker 14: That's probably wrong. Anyway, when Joe Biden said see you later, did he mean he was coming over tonight.
Speaker 3: No, he went back to the White House. Oh, looks like it's just Mamala and Pooh Bear.
Speaker 8: Douggie.
Speaker 1: All right, are let's watch