Speaker 1: I'm just happy to help my fellow married men with blue choos this past weekend. You know what I'm saying. And hopefully you're ready because it's time to get wet.
Speaker 2: It's about to get weird. You're prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 3: Things you're gonna get weird.
Speaker 1: It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird.
Speaker 2: Let's get word where get Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 3: I'm ready to me listen because you're listening to the two one hundred and twenty ninth episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 2: Remember Murmur, my name is I'm weird.
Speaker 1: And every week we come together to give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, the all arounds and just have a good time. And this week we're talking about blue Choo, right, and everyone went, that is.
Speaker 2: Well it well, it's it's something.
Speaker 1: Off the counter viagra.
Speaker 2: No, off the counter viagara got lost, they lost a patent and not everyone can make it.
Speaker 1: Blue Choo according to this is a telemedicine service.
Speaker 2: M hm oh.
Speaker 1: This is the company and their main pill is the blue Chip pill, which essentially makes you peepe bigger.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it just makes you last longer, makes you peepee bigger, and it's just like hymns and everything else.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, So if you're wondering why we're talking about this, well, uh turns out my brother as a joke, found a joke and his groomsons guests. I think we talked about this. Whenever it came back. He put blue Chill Blue Choo pills in the air pod pouch of our little Supreme pouches. Yes, no one found out until like halfway were on the wedding. What the hell is this? Uh, I've been sitting on I don't know what to do with them. Oh, and I decided, you know, this weekend, you know d I met Kyle Chromer.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: You guys want married. You're both married.
Speaker 2: Here I go.
Speaker 1: One was married longer than me, one by a year, one by many years. Here you go.
Speaker 2: Exactly enjoyed the Blue Choo boys.
Speaker 1: So if you already said there's another kid, did he? Tony or Andrew is a topic of being a name that night. I don't know what they I don't know what they use. That's up to them. If they want to use it or pass it down the line somehow returns to you. Eric, How is it gonna return to me?
Speaker 2: Definitely don't need that stuff.
Speaker 1: Just in case breaking case, case of emergency.
Speaker 4: Why would you okay, why would you put that on me? Why would you put that on Why would you put that? But yeah, that was that was a fun time. Comedy show goes real fun. It's always a good time. Thanks to that came out draft house.
Speaker 1: It is dope. And I have a good picture in my picture, No which one? I got a good one. It didn't get posted with some other photos.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just didn't get posted.
Speaker 2: You gotta post it yourself, I know, but you know it's about you, baby, promote yourself. Some days, did.
Speaker 1: Your phone like update your contacts? Like everyone having their legal names on it my phone for some reason, like so everyone I have like as a nickname or something like for intern Johnny put i j It was like, no, his name is john his last name?
Speaker 2: That oh okay, he did that with his contact thing and the changes updated everybody? Well, then you did updated. I can't see you get the microphone in front of it, and that's.
Speaker 1: A great pict Later I think, I think, I say, a good job.
Speaker 2: Who sent that to you?
Speaker 1: He did? I did?
Speaker 2: Oh, look at that. I didn't get any of those pictures.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine. I'm a maniac. It's okay. I hate taking pictures until you're stealing my soul when you take my picture.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was a good time and backstation sanggans always fun. Always. Now I've conne Kyle into buying me d and our wives dinner.
Speaker 2: Going on with that. You guys are going on a on a on a.
Speaker 1: Couples married married brunch and I can't go You're not married, so I married myself. Look, I took that picture with my that laps good photo. Yeah, oh the one photo actually is funny because it's you and John and I'm like, you guys are looking that you're looking at me because I know I'm in that corner. Yeah, you both looking like, Oh I was there but not in the photo. Can't get my soul.
Speaker 2: I looked so angry in that picture too. It's fine, it's it's fun.
Speaker 1: But for the longest time, I think the last comedy tour, Kyle wanted to get brunch or winery with more and I with his wife Tazarine, and we try to make it happen, but then they had hit something last minute he forgot about for this running joke is like, Kyle, you owe my wife brunch. You know me brunch. I'm fine with it. You owed my wife brunch. And then D was there when we talk about it, and I was like, well you know what, D, you and Sarah could come to leave the kid at home?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow, So now you married people. You don't want him to have the pat You know what? Am I? Where'd be these two eighth wheel, ninth wheel? Yeah, that's all right, it's fine. I'm the fun you know.
Speaker 1: I got to meet you after I have to deal with all these single people on the shows. It's nice to be like married squad. It's only during the comedy shows.
Speaker 2: Well, go out, that'd be great. I can't see you guys hanging out with Dean Kyle. They're fun people. D lives down the street from me.
Speaker 1: I found out, Oh really he lives near my Hell guys, huh, I don't know. He was not gonna tell you where because you can't talk no dosin. You don't need that. What that's when you send swat people to the to where you're streaming at doxing. It's okay, it's online that Max knows about it, your son knows about it. It's okay if you don't.
Speaker 2: All right, whatever, I missed my little buddy. But but yeah, So that's and then tonight we're gonna go see F one, which I'm excited for.
Speaker 1: Last week we would have been clutch if we saw it in four D, but I don't mind.
Speaker 2: With the IMAX, It'll be loud. It's gonna be ready to breed my loops. We and then we saw last week we got able to see Jurassic.
Speaker 1: Park and was great. I can't talk about Jassic checkout out.
Speaker 2: To Pixar for liking our great video. But he's the brain child behind all that. I didn't think the skipping thing was gonna work, but it came out great.
Speaker 1: And now it's our things the video. I think they're gonna wait till it opens.
Speaker 2: Oh and then yesterday we get to go see the Wegmans over here.
Speaker 1: In Rockville, which I got made fun of. Why Kevin's like, this is the content we do for our podcast or what you're doing now talking about grocery store opening.
Speaker 2: He's like thirty. HiT's fast, thirty fast. Also it's a Wegmans. Everybody loves what we got a new lunch spot. I've never been a fan of Wegmans when it opens, but that's our new lunch after the podcast spot. You think we get free parking over there? We could walk.
Speaker 1: We can pick whatever we want to eat. We don't cook the same thing. Could We depend on the weather. If it's hot as balls like it is right now, no, then we walk and we earn it. I might try to fry an egg today when I get home today or tomorrow. It's one hundred one hundred degrees today. Yeah, but it doesn't it doesn't look hot because it's shaded.
Speaker 2: The way. I'm shocked. The lights are still off, so that's fine. But we have no ac on the side of the buildings. Makes no sense, right.
Speaker 1: Those actually building, But we do inside the pods of our studios.
Speaker 2: Because these units are separate from those units. Remember that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, Well, if it was hot as balls like it is OUTI outside in the studio, we'd be working from home. I doubt they would be working here. We can't work from home. They can work from home me and you can mean you can't, but they can't. Who's day everyone else? Oh we hustles like you know, so you can stay home. Also be smart if somebody would just close the blinds. But I don't want to bring that up. That's not my piece, that's not I'm not the keeper. And then you go there, you're gonna be the keeper of the blinds. Do you want to be like that?
Speaker 2: You wad be the keep of the lights and the keeper of the blinds? Okay, I see that. What are you do for the fourth of July? Next week? Next?
Speaker 1: Or yeah? Because while is the next week?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to talk about this weekend with you, because it's fine.
Speaker 1: I go out to Universal. This weekend's still salty with the show. It'll be fun. Check out the shoals at YMS Radio, and Andrew Hoodie at what at YMSS Radio, and Andrew Hoodie at Andrew Hoodie say it's slower, they can hear it can slow it down to the point five speed on your podcast service? A choice? I do? I do have a podcast to a faster speed podcast I listen to. I put them always at one point two five. We're gonna get back to that pick up that piece. Yeah, okay, So so next weekend, what are you gonna do for fourth? What are you gonna be here? I don't know, because More and I are here, we're not really doing anything. I was like, oh, we can go to your parents, and like it's supposed to be hot, like super hot two next weekend, so like a bonfire probably is in the move, like hot ass weather like that. So I'm like, yeah, let's go and go to one of the I feel bad for the people selling fireworks, why because they're in those box ton of money, but they're in the metal ass box containers. Is getting the heat today? Just pick up some of those and just have a good time, you know, all right, someos don't have a don't have an eastern summer home.
Speaker 2: No, we're not being We're not able to go to Easton this year.
Speaker 1: It's booked.
Speaker 2: It's booked. But I think we're hijacking my brother's house and having a party. That's if you wanted to come join. But that's fine, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know. Maybe the Skellies don't want to hang out so they always want to hang out with you no more when solo over there and like did they miss me and they're like, yes, I was like, are you saying that? Oh? Anxiety? Social anxiety? Dude, you're so weird. Sometimes it's fun, though, just to know, Hey, someone else else's social anxiety.
Speaker 2: We all do. We all do.
Speaker 1: That's the secret. Some of us just more than others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I got nothing.
Speaker 2: I just hate everyone equally. So it's fine. So there's my social anxiety. You know how angry I am from the beginning. I'm tired, all right, buddy, you sure Jesus well yes, so yeah, all right, So fourth of July and then after that we don't have another vacation do it till Thanksgiving? That really count as a vacation though, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't be here, So I'm going to our banks.
Speaker 2: Is that where you're going out of banksy whole week? A whole week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: God speed to you guys. You're going a whole fiscal whole fiscal week, like Monday, Saturday, Saturday. I'm gone.
Speaker 2: Who allowed that?
Speaker 1: You? And Rob when you said, okay.
Speaker 2: You're gonna leave me for a week.
Speaker 1: And also, hold up, you just saw my time off sheets. You just saw all the dates I've taken skipping over.
Speaker 2: To time with dog. It sounds like it's right there. You're gonna be going a whole week What am I gonna do with myself.
Speaker 1: Podcast by yourself?
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens. We'll be so sad. Yeah, well, all right.
Speaker 1: To do a pretend podcast. Hoody, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's great, hoodie. You don't know what you're talking about, hoddi ah that I send you my recording to those answers, Good time.
Speaker 2: Podcast. Wait where are we going on this conversation? Now? You're gonna talk about being on the beach. I'll be talking about suffering in this box, in this cage of horrors. Yeah, it's I'm trying to come back tan. You're not gonna come back come back burn from this weekend. This weekend for suing to burn, You're gonna come back burn from out of banks, buddy. Look how pale you are. You haven't even put a bass layer yet of sun on you. That's white, bro? And what's this still white?
Speaker 1: But it's not as white?
Speaker 2: It's actually kind of like a nice little grady I got going in actually shirt I see, Yeah, you need to go start walking around today.
Speaker 1: Take that shirt today. It's take my shirt off in the neighborhood. Anybody want to see you sit on your Don't you have a balcony, It's shaded the whole time.
Speaker 2: Get the UV to touch your skin.
Speaker 1: You beats everywhere surrounding us. I ain't go to that. What Grandma's and kids? What? And hello?
Speaker 2: Your neighborhood is the grandma and kid neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Know, it's not the party neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Like, so you can fe comfortable to just hang out. You'll be better looking than half those grandpas and.
Speaker 1: Definitely grandma their foxy grandpa's so I can't help it.
Speaker 2: What's a foxy grandpa? They're they're not fit there. Go to the pool today, take your shirt off and sit there for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Take my shirt off, keep my normal clothes on, and then say and then just leave, not even getting the pool at all to stand there or sit.
Speaker 2: I feel like you love being in the pool.
Speaker 1: I like being in a personal pool over a public pool. Why, Like, if I go if we go to Edwin's house, yeah, that's great. If I go to my grandparents house, that's great. But if it's a public pool, I'm why, I can do whatever the hell I want. There's no rules. If I want to jump, I can jump it. If I want to dive, even though it's three feet, I can still dive.
Speaker 2: Get dives.
Speaker 1: Though in a three foot pool, there's ways around it. Okay, how like my grandparents pool, it's like maybe four or five feet. You know, you're not supposed to cannonball in it, but cannonball in it. But you just at the end, you falling it back that way, your back ticks all the wak. You don't get pull antics like I get pull antics table. I don't get rich people pool over here. Those poor people been living on the pools. You know, I'm over the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're over the pools.
Speaker 1: You know. If it's not heated to a great anything, I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: If it's not a saltwater pool, I'm not getting in it.
Speaker 1: That's if I taste the chlorine I do running.
Speaker 2: You know, we're talking about people. Okay, come on, salt Water for Life.
Speaker 1: That's the Tyle podcast.
Speaker 2: But what about ocean? Like you go like the one of the I hate I like some of.
Speaker 1: The group of Virginia the beach, but hate the ocean. So you don't like there's too much shit in the ocean.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, too much shit?
Speaker 1: Jellyfish, crabs running under damn my damn. If I can't see what's under my feet, I don't like it. Wait, so someone who grew up in Virginia Beach, I hate the ocean, but I love the beach.
Speaker 2: You never went in the ocean.
Speaker 1: I did, but the water is one an adult. I hate the ocean, I love the beach.
Speaker 2: That's a paranoia buppy. There's no crabs every time.
Speaker 1: For there was a good record three times I got stuck by jellyfish? What beach, Virginia Beach, like the actual Virginia Beach for the beaches of Virginia Beach. Yes, but really you didn't see it coming, no, because you're like, oh, what's that. That's a piece of plastic. No, it's jellyfish. You never do it's silk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a boy scout, you don't have to touch that stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, you learn I learned thirty times Andrew. That's like you just be what time Virginia Beach. The crabs You don't realize this is that like they're everywhere. They're not just on the beach. So like where you are in Sandbar, they be crawling around pinching you. I don't want that. So whenever we go on the like the ocean front, I'm waiting. I never put my feet on the ground.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's the sandbar in virgin sandbar.
Speaker 1: Is like where it drops off. It's like where people can go and then where like the boats are. Sandbar protects you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've never done that. Fun. I'm only going to Virginia Beach three times my whole life. You can come.
Speaker 1: I can take you my grandparents house. They like you. They make cookies for you.
Speaker 2: Oh they did make cookies. Damn, I dodn't know. You got stung by jellyfish three times.
Speaker 1: That's for the longest time. This is a different tangent, but you know, we're already a tangent of five hundred tents right now. I was never stung by a bee until my senior year of high school because I wore flip flops one day and a bee got under the flip flop like where your skin is and stung the bottom of my foot. Did that hurt? And I was like we were like just like cleaning up something after school for like activity we had and flow them. Behold the beg got in my flip flop and stuck and stung me.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, what a time. What it's time to be alive for Andrew Hood. Don't put them in the ocean. Don't put these around. You can put me on the beach, but you gotta go in the ocean. I hate Look, I hate the beach and I hate also.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but I think I just didn't realize it till an adult. Like, I think it's because we went to our banks with Morris family. Is there's like little tiny sea creatures like all up in that surf. I'm like, I don't like that. It's like a little sea sea lice. That's what it is, you know, sea lices.
Speaker 2: I've seen it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me to ruin the beach for you. No, I've seen those before. Yeah, I mean fact that was a little thing. Yeah, I don't like that. I see him walking around.
Speaker 2: Why is it spelled l o u.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's what a sea lou is sea louses, sea loosh.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want that. They're everywhere, right. I don't want to look like this man.
Speaker 2: Okay, I stay on the beach or in the pool. We're getting you in something.
Speaker 1: Put me in a dunk tank. Don't take a duck any day. It's safe.
Speaker 2: I'm safe. Tires too. When they dunked on's his face? That was pretty funny, all right? Good to know, then, good to know. Andrew wants to be on the beach, but on the ocean. Yes, but that's on this coast. We haven't been to Miami yet. I have been to Miami, not for the beaches. Yes, hom we went one day to the beach. Who my brother's bachelor party. Oh did you go in the ocean here? So you're in the ocean Miami?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you won't go to the ouse. I was like, you know us brother's batcheer party. Let's do it, baby, I'll do it for the group, but personally I don't want to be there, but I'll do it for the group. Oh crush your day.
Speaker 2: Well I'll do it.
Speaker 1: You know I will.
Speaker 2: You will do anything, but you know what I will do for you? What will you? Sweetheart?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't think you have it ready right there, it's right there. I didn't play it. It's a me.
Speaker 2: Action.
Speaker 1: This is where we read actual misconnections from Washington d C dot co dot or gonna have a good time. See who's read your DC Maryland. Gonna refresh it because it's been a little bit.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you notice I did see too that Sai has a new song. It was on TikTok. I'm okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Our first one up? Fruit loops loops. You were leaning on a fence in d C and you had a bag of fruit loop cereal. Do you need some milk? I'm only interested in females. Reply with a pick of you eating fruit loops?
Speaker 2: Bam.
Speaker 1: What's your cereal choice? Honey, cheerios or how do you feel about frosted cereos?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No? Or uh?
Speaker 2: Set seat cinnamons? Okay, CTC, CTC yardhouse?
Speaker 1: You left gathers ooh the yard house.
Speaker 2: I was going to buy you a drink as I saw you when I walked to the bathroom. I came back and you were gone. Your buyers got you by yourself. I believe you're in your thirties. Female. You're wearing a red shirt, burnette, very pretty. This was Sunday night. I'm an elder. I'm in my early forties, white male, tall, thin build, long shot, but would love to connect and possibly meet up today or tonight at your house at yard House in Gaithersburg. Hate that place, by the way. Why terrible food and terrible drunk. It's not a beer guy.
Speaker 1: They Oh, we've read this before. Canry that rootually? Darn? Let's go with oh plumber with time to come to you. Yes, Hi, if you need a pipe unclogged and ashburn, hit me up and I can come help you out.
Speaker 2: A sap unclogged that pipe? Now, what do you mean? What do you think that means?
Speaker 1: What do you think that or they they ge go in your pipe, they take your pipe, or they make sure the pipe can go in your pipe?
Speaker 2: Pipe the pipe, okay, bugging the cripp, buging a clip, bugging a crip. Oh, coffee machine aisle at targe, that's dangerous.
Speaker 1: Cards.
Speaker 2: We're both standing in the coffee machine isle at Target over the weekend. Like many women, you were looking for a specific color machine to go with your get.
Speaker 1: That more was ob satisficating a pink coffee machine to sort get you.
Speaker 2: You were intent on getting a cure egg. You asked me if I saw the machine in blue, I said I hadn't. I hadn't, But maybe we can ask the store clerk. You declined the offer and seemed frustrated, so I thought i'd I'd lighten the mood and cheer you up. I said, well, at least you already have the K cups. Mm hmmmm. Your head whipped around and you smiled this big smile. Glad I could cheer you up.
Speaker 1: What a terrible Joe coffee here?
Speaker 2: Man, Well, he's talking about her boobs. CA cups. No, he's talking about wait where do you go the CA cup? Her boob? Oh, he's talking about the cups that go on the car.
Speaker 1: But you already said at least you have the K cups?
Speaker 2: Right, her boobs?
Speaker 1: No, not her boob.
Speaker 2: Definitely talking about the carrag pod Bobby cups, cups on the pods.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, she has carried cups that she has at home to put the coffee.
Speaker 2: No, he's talking about our boobs. It's a guy, Hoodie, it's a guy. You never know you're being naive and you know you're being what ridiculous like always, Well.
Speaker 1: We're gonna cut it there, but you can hang out with us anywhere you want, and Andrew Hoodie with a while or at mister Eric V. That's m R E R I C k V. We all be seeing that for tonight and next week probably maybe podcast seeing him bound the theme park. Eric doesn't want to talk about and if I got him his little special souvenir.
Speaker 2: No, we're not gonna talk about her my special little guy, because you got a nice special little guy.
Speaker 1: I'll get a little souvenir. But have a great week, and always remember it's okay to be weird. And it got weird, didn't it. Yeah,