Speaker 1: Please introduce yourself to Private Talk.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Baby J but he probably knows me as Justicey. It's really exciting to be here with Alexis. I just saw her page and I was like, oh my god, she's so hot.
Speaker 1: Of course, oh, I love it. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I always you know, I've been coming across your page on just some random things I feel, like the algorithm and Instagram, so I was like.
Speaker 1: Who is this cute little girl? I feel like I need to know more about you.
Speaker 3: And one thing I love about Private Talk is like, we don't know each other in the beginning. By buddy end, we're gonna be best friends and we're gonna get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's get to it. So tell us what you have going on?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, you probably know me from TikTok and YouTube and I just started my only Fans, so I believing so much fun on there, just really experimenting getting to know myself, getting to know all of my fans, and.
Speaker 4: It's just been a really fun ride. You know.
Speaker 2: I just am like two years postpartum, so I've just been feeling really.
Speaker 4: Sexy and ready to like, I don't know, explore shit.
Speaker 3: So is this something that you would say that you've just gotten into recently, like this whole like sexual expo exploration. I can't even say it of yourself and your body and I you know, obviously with TikTok and things like that, there's other platforms who got to know your personality? Do you feel like it was just kind of like the route that it meant to be to now kind of open you up a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: You know, I come from a very religious background and super strict parents, Like I wasn't allowed to have.
Speaker 4: Sleepovers or go to parties.
Speaker 2: And then sort of when I just came to LA, I saw like it all and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh shit, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: And it took me a little bit to sort of, you know, get comfortable. But I feel like after my baby, I was definitely like in a little funk and I was like, oh my gosh, Like who am I?
Speaker 4: Like? Am I just a mom?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know who I am.
Speaker 2: Moms are sexy too, Yeah, so then I was like, you know what, what fuck this?
Speaker 4: Like, you know what, I'm hot?
Speaker 2: I got new titties, like this is amazing, and yeah, it's it's really helped me and my self esteem and just yeah, not only just doing like TikTok videos, but just like a new side of me.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you with you wouldn't have had a baby? Do you think that you still would have round up with an OnlyFans? You know?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like I probably would have stuck with like my TikTok, like just doing tiktoks.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about that. Since that's how you started. How old are you? I am twenty one, so you're twenty one.
Speaker 3: TikTok is obviously one of the biggest platforms out there for like social media and you know, influencers. How did you kind of make your splash on TikTok to make you kind of stick out besides you know the crowd to where you were on Alexis Texas Explorer page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my TikTok started really funky super Rainbow with my heavy Candy Can which you probably know him, and just sort of went viral for just being like the raziest, cutest couple on TikTok.
Speaker 1: That was it just like day in the life.
Speaker 3: Was it kind of like y'all are doing skits because I'm kind of not so familiar with TikTok. Obviously I know the platform, but I'm not one of those people who do like the dancing type things. But I've also recently with the last two years, more explore and kind of get knowledge from it. So what kind of aspect would we see you on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're like super rainbow breaking iPhones, not doing dancing, super unique, like razy shit, Like when you see us on the for you page, you're like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Like this is like you have to click on it and watch what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, and Ken is just super rainbow and funny and just people could not believe like that we were really dating. They thought, you know, he might be gay, Like this can't be possible, Like what's happening here? So I feel like it just grabbed everyone's attention and they just became obsessed because they wanted to know, like what happens next?
Speaker 3: Like was he the one that was more kind of on TikTok like first and then your relationships started? Like or did you both go in knowing it a couple that y'all were going to do this like new show your who who yourselves are and kind of.
Speaker 1: Disembrace the world. Yes, it was the world embrace you. I guess it's definitely him.
Speaker 2: First, I honestly didn't even have a TikTok page yet.
Speaker 4: I was fresh in La.
Speaker 2: I was just interning at this creator house. And then he literally he like scouted me. Honestly, he scouted me, and.
Speaker 1: He sounds like you're down for it. I mean sounds like a good ride, but the scouting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he scouted me and he was like, do you want to shoot tiktoks? And then I swear to God, like from that day like everything.
Speaker 3: Did you kind of like take him serious at that point or where you're like, oh, it's just kind of like you know, did you know that he liked you at that point or did you know what you were kind of walking into?
Speaker 2: No, because it was like literally the first day I met him, and then and then that's like when we started tiktoks, and then like before you knew it, we were like pretending to date for tiktoks and then and then we're.
Speaker 4: Like I was confused.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, like are we actually dating or or like are we just filming videos? I was having a great time. Of course, I came to La to uh, you know, do pursue acting. I was in acting school, and then all of a sudden, I was just, you know, doing tiktoks. So it was really really fun for me and he just he had a really clear idea in his mind of what he wanted and so he would just technically tell me what to do, and I was like, okay, I'm up for it, Like I love acting, I'm trying to be a character, and he knows like what he's doing behind the camera.
Speaker 3: So so what was that moment for you and the both of you as a couple that was like, Oh, this isn't like we're not acting anymore, Like I think we really like each other, Like where is this gonna go?
Speaker 2: Okay, So it must have been like a couple months after just filming Tiktoks like I'm not kidding every single day and him dropping me off after like I would like film tiktoks for him, do everything he said, and he would just like drop me off.
Speaker 1: And then it came he like being told what to do. I see there's a pattern. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, but then I got to a point where I was like, okay, like what the fuck, Like you don't kiss me, like nothing here like.
Speaker 1: So you were earning for that attention at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, there's this is weird now, Like I'm like kind of down now, like what's happening?
Speaker 4: And he was really like not about it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you know, I'm Latina, so I'm like super spicy and like a very persuasive.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, you know, like a hello, like what's happening?
Speaker 1: So you had to initiate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did have to initiate it at first. He wasn't sure yet, like about anything, but I already knew that, like he was gonna be my baby daddy, and I knew okay, girl, he was gonna be mine. Okay, I knew it from the start. Took a little little bit like a persuade.
Speaker 3: You just had to open up and kind of see like the personality and kind of what you were working. I feel like I'm a firm believer and everything happens for a reason. So it's like you know your destined, your destiny to be there exactly. So you started TikTok with him, you got this built this relationship you built this following of what it was.
Speaker 1: Then you had a baby.
Speaker 3: Yes, So after that moment, where did you go from having the baby discovering like this new person who you are now?
Speaker 1: You you know, you've given birth to a child.
Speaker 3: That's like a whole like rebirth to yourself really and knowing like what you are capable of doing as a woman and a person and all these things? What made that cross now into OnlyFans to really like, was this something that you made a conscious decision with your partner? Was it something that you brought to him and was like, you know what I want to feel, get my sexy back, and this is how I want to do it.
Speaker 1: How did that come about in your life?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I must have been like like two to three months postpartum and I was really going through it.
Speaker 3: And sorry to interrupt you, but were you also a fan of OnlyFans performers prior to because how did you really know that platform if you were a tick you know, because there's different platforms and not everybody knows what that means, Like were you seeing that there's just sexy pictures too? So like keep that in mind and with your story?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, actually I had no idea about OnlyFans, only fans creators at all, but Ken did. He was actually on the platform like in the beginning, like right when only Fans.
Speaker 1: Came out him himself or him.
Speaker 2: By himself before I knew him, and so he sort of, you know, told me how everything works, and I feel like I don't know. I just I was really like postpartum, and you know, I was like super depressed and just like confused with myself because I mean it's crazy to like just like have a child. And then I just felt super lost and I was like where do I go from here? Like I just feel so awkward and yeah, in my body and then I don't even know. Someone brought it up and they're like, yeah, oh okay. I went to I went out to eat with my girlfriend and she was like, oh my gosh, like you know, I'm doing OnlyFans like it's so great, like I'm having the best time. And I was like wow, like this is so crazy. And then I went home and I talked to Ken about it, and I was like, hey, like, do you know only Fancy's like oh.
Speaker 1: Like of course everyone was only like He's like, where.
Speaker 4: Have you been?
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, okay, And then I was like, yeah, like what do you think about it?
Speaker 4: And he was super supportive.
Speaker 2: He's like, of course, like I've been waiting for you to like say this, like it's such a cool platform. You know, it might help you feel better about yourself and also just like the freedom, yeah, that you have and you know, we hustled super hard for like three years, like constantly creating and filming videos every single day. And he's like, you know, it's it's a lot different than TikTok, Like you can just sort of make your own schedule. It's not like you have to film like every single day. So I was like, wow, like this is crazy. And I really wanted to stay home with my baby too and not like have to go film like every single day. So then I was like, okay, like this might be for me. This might be for me. I need to get back into bikini. I need to feel like myself.
Speaker 1: It's like a motivation that kind of like kickstarts you in too.
Speaker 2: Like exactly, and I just like I didn't want to just be like I was gonna do like mommy content, and I think I like for a little bit, I was like, oh my god, like this is so fucking.
Speaker 4: Boring, Like, yeah, I'm not going to like fill.
Speaker 2: Myself and my kid every day. I just don't know how they could even do that.
Speaker 4: It's just so boring. Like I needed something else, like I had this.
Speaker 1: It wasn't fulfilling for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was not fulfilling.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm fine, I'm cool and like spicy too. So it's really cool to like just really explore with only only fans, only flans, only fans, and just.
Speaker 4: Like find like new size of me that I didn't know.
Speaker 1: We're in there. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, kudos to you to you know, being someone who's like into your sexuality.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Even at a young age of twenty one, it's like I think that even just knowing you for the thirty minutes that you've been, you know, in this in this session, I think that it's like I think that the mommy content not that that isn't like good in certain spaces, I just don't feel like it's you. Yeah, And I think that being so young, I think it's good for you that you've already have a platform on some level as like with the TikTok and like promoting your kind of cross promoting what that is to your only fans, but also showing that you're young and you can still be a sexy mom. Like because you're a mom doesn't mean that it doesn't mean that you don't have sex, It doesn't mean that you can't wear a bikini, it doesn't mean that you have other things.
Speaker 1: I think that sometimes there's.
Speaker 3: These like preconceived, preconceived notions of motherhood where it's like, oh, you need to stop, Like why So, I think it's really cool for you to like kind of have that lane and show who you are, and not only who you are, but who you've always been. But because of your child, it kind of unlock this like womanhood of you to kind of explore like this new side of you. And I feel that's why I asked the question earlier. It was like, if you had a kid, do you think that you would have kind of gotten these lines and maybe years down the line whatever, But I think it's as fast as it kind of came to you. Maybe that kind of was a direction of where you're meant to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And you know, I don't regret it up until this day.
Speaker 4: I am having the best.
Speaker 2: Time ever, amazing, and I'm happy and I feel like that's all that matters, definitely.
Speaker 3: And I think it's also you know, telling to like have a partner that, like, you know when your story was that he was waiting for you to come to him, you know, because I think that a lot of sometimes people partners kind of push the woman to do something where it's like, if you like it, maybe thoughts of yours already, because that's why y'all are partnered together. But if I come to that conclusion myself, I'll be way more freakier than if you.
Speaker 1: Told me what to do. So I think that's really cool to.
Speaker 3: Kind of come to your own path of it, I being like, I don't know what this is, but I'm here to try it. And you know the fact that he's supportive and kind of guiding your career in a sense and knowing the back end of the you know things that I think that's really cool to kind of see that happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really cool. I mean I had, like I remember.
Speaker 2: My mom when my mom when I became a mom, was like super freaked out and like even I feel like when I just started even posting bikini photos. She was just like super mad. She's still mad into this day. Like she literally told me I will.
Speaker 4: Probably go to hell.
Speaker 1: That was my next question.
Speaker 3: You said that you're very you know, you come from a religious background and a really kind of strict kind of family.
Speaker 1: How do they feel now with you.
Speaker 3: Kind of being in on the only fans an adult side and not just kind of like a content creator a social media aspect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom is not happy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like, is this like an ongoing conversation or is it just like you agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, I know she disagrees, and I'm just like, okay, whatever, lestener just not talk about it.
Speaker 4: I just feel like there's.
Speaker 2: No point of getting into the topic anymore. I'm really at a place in my life where I just want to focus on my well being, my mental health, and just doing what makes me happy. And for such a long time, I felt like I was doing what everybody else wanted me to do and what I thought, you know, I really cared about what other people would think.
Speaker 4: So now I'm just finally like bucket.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: I feel like someone coming from an adult background, and I was twenty one when I started the industry, and you know, I the parent thing is tricky, you know what I mean, Like I think that in everybody's case is a little bit different. But I think if you give it time, it'll come up. And if they do, they do, they don't, they don't. But I feel like, you know, you seem like a very strong individual where it's like we want our family support and you want those things, but you also have to stay true to yourself. So it's like setting those boundaries or whatever. Don't ever let someone make you feel bad for it. And like you said, if you're having fun and you're having the best time, they continue to do that, they'll come around and eventually and if not, then they're the ones missing out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, That's how I feel for sure.
Speaker 3: Describe something that's exciting in your life. I know this is like a new like how long have you been doing only fans now? Must be like ten Okay, so it's like a new kind of venture. It's not a year yet, but it's still kind of you know, new and exciting. What excites you besides OnlyFans right now? Or do you have something maybe a work thing that you're like kind of been working on a project that's coming out.
Speaker 2: I'm working on music right now. Okay, so that's really exciting.
Speaker 3: And what capacity, like, are you like a singer? Are you making beats? Are you a DJ?
Speaker 1: Are you like what kind of part of the music world?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm singing. I'm doing a little bit of wrapping.
Speaker 1: Okay, baby Jay. Okay, So this is really.
Speaker 2: Exciting because I've always loved music, and I feel like I was so caught up with like you know, TikTok and YouTube and just so many things in my life that I really didn't realize like for that avenue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can like.
Speaker 2: Sing and shit like now I can't, like I cannot only be in a bikini, but like I have a beautiful voice.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we hear a little something?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, think about it.
Speaker 3: If you get warm up towards the end, if you want to give us something, I would appreciate it. I would love it to hear your voice. You seem very you know, bubbling and fun exciting about it.
Speaker 1: So you know, you got to embrace your talents.
Speaker 3: I think that you know, you're still very young. So it's like one of those things where it's like try everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. And if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. If it does, great, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like you're so you know, it seems so very eager to just like learn and do new things.
Speaker 1: And you have so many avenues, especially with.
Speaker 3: OnlyFans and even the TikTok world of opening up avenues that people could see you singing in different parts of the worlds and people never would have before, you know, so, I think it's really cool to you use those like social media platforms and kind of pushing and elevating you to even higher lights and higher strengths exactly.
Speaker 2: And I'm just so obsessed right now with like not being put in a box. You know, it's so easy for people like now they're like, oh, okay, like you're a freaking slat, Like you're just in a bikini and that's it.
Speaker 4: You're slut, Like you're the worst mom, and.
Speaker 1: Like what's matter too?
Speaker 4: I know, right, I'm like, yo, you know what what if I did want to be a slut? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about Like, But the thing is is that's a tricky thing. I think that people use that word because it's insecurity of them themselves of like what's something that they probably can ever achieve themselves because they don't feel comfortable in themselves. Which my biggest motto is to each his own. Or works for you may not work for me, but if you're not hurting anybody, then fuck it, you know what I mean? So I feel like when they say those words, it's like we're all born in here because people had sex exactly.
Speaker 1: I think the slutty part of whatever.
Speaker 3: I think it's more embracing and being more like not objectifying yourself by you taking control of your body and you're what you want to show to the people instead of somebody is doing it for you. So I think that it's you know, I think those are just very like throwaway words. We're like, okay, what else do you have? I've been called the worst like that. Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. So it's like the feeling and living in that what.
Speaker 1: That really is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So how did Baby J come with that? Is that part of the music part? Or does the only fan like performer part?
Speaker 4: So Baby J just came with me to LA?
Speaker 3: Okay, so that was your alter ego coming to LA. Where are you from?
Speaker 4: I'm from Connecticut? Okay, So I've been in LA for like.
Speaker 3: So you weren't Baby You weren't Baby j in Connecticut like you were like on the plane, You're like, I need a new image.
Speaker 1: Let's do this thing, Baby j Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like I need something new, and whenever they say like my real name, I feel like I'm in trouble or like my mom is calling.
Speaker 1: Me the principal's office.
Speaker 2: Yes, like we need something new. And then so I was like, yeah, I really like baby Jane. That's where I did, Like everyone knows me as Baby j on my TikTok and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I feel like my.
Speaker 2: Instagram is just to see so it's kind of like Joscelyn and Fantasy in one. So I'm kind of like flucking with that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Do you play into the whole like baby ass not baby, but like the younger like thing because you are twenty one and it's just like who you are is a person? Like what persona are you trying to achieve? With that image of like going into your only fans.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yes, I do look very young, and everybody always tells me that.
Speaker 4: So I feel like maybe a little bit like sure, like.
Speaker 1: I can I mean, it's an image.
Speaker 3: It's the pigtails that like, you know that you're fresh and young and you look you know, you're colorful and all those things.
Speaker 1: So I think it embraces yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, So I kind of just try to embrace that, enjoy that as much as I can and as long as you know, and yeah, I feel like I don't want to grow up, and I don't want to be like, I don't know, like normal and like follow the rules. So I'm like really like cut edge and risky.
Speaker 3: Right now, I will say growing up is actually really fun. It's just obviously you know that when you're an adult, you can grow up how you want to. And growing up doesn't mean that it has to have rules and like this what constructed, like this structured thing. And I think that coming from a religious like background and being so strict, I think that sometimes it's like we just want to break out and be free, which is great in liberating, but it's also too It's like for me, it's like I think I've enjoyed growing up. It's because of the fact that I've learned so many things with experience and time. It's just like but I'm still not I'm still a kid in heart, you know, I'm still like, I'm still the same person I was in my twenties when I came here, Like I love all that things.
Speaker 1: So it's like the.
Speaker 3: Growing up part is not so bad. I would say, it's like fine, whine, you get better with time.
Speaker 4: Definitely, I definitely see that.
Speaker 3: What would you say is unique about you coming from the platform of like, you know, and even having you know, your partners being on their TikTok channel and then kind of coming into that partnership of yourself. Where do you feel that makes you unique that stands out that someone would want to be a part of your platform and a fan of yours.
Speaker 2: I would say my personality I just feel like nowadays, or I would say like maybe on TikTok it's it's you see a lot of like the dancing, right, Like the first thing you said was dancing, because TikTok is like, okay, like what are you doing on there?
Speaker 4: You just dance?
Speaker 1: At first? I was like, oh, like I can dance, but I can't dance like you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I feel like I don't know my personality and like when you see my videos, you're like, oh.
Speaker 4: Like Okay, I like, I like this girl, Like, okay, you know, you don't know me yet, but like there's something about me, and so I don't know. I'm really grateful to have that. Shout out to my mama, even though she's mad at me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she'll come around, she's around, but yeah.
Speaker 4: She just gave me this.
Speaker 3: I don't know this like, so, yeah, she's very much like you as far as the personality and like the very like you know, you have this like energetic, like captivating thing when you come into.
Speaker 2: A room exactly, just being able to just like take over sometimes and sometimes it's really overwhelming, but times it's really fun.
Speaker 1: Small things matter, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see, I guess that's what is your biggest pet?
Speaker 1: Peeve?
Speaker 4: My biggest pet peeve? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Do you have something that just really irks you, gives you the ick?
Speaker 1: Like you're just like, ugh, I guess I.
Speaker 2: Would have to say, like like cleaning this or like if people don't like put.
Speaker 4: Stuff back with it.
Speaker 1: So you have like an OCD of some sorts.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Okay, yeah, I have like super bad OCD and so like, yeah, that gets me.
Speaker 4: Really like mad.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's a deal breaker for you.
Speaker 2: Deal breaker if you don't like put your cup in the dishwasher right away, like it's o.
Speaker 1: You're having a fight. You're having a fight.
Speaker 3: Who would you say was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: Justin Bieber. Okay, you're a believer.
Speaker 4: I'm a believer.
Speaker 1: Have you been to a concert? Have you met him? Have you tried to have any interaction with him? Yes?
Speaker 2: I have literally camped out in New York City for this boy at the time, who was a little boy.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure you were a little girl at this time.
Speaker 2: I have like pictures and like he was in the background and I would just like do the heart.
Speaker 1: Lonely girl. So you you camped down, You got the tickets, I'm got tickets. Okay.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing him and his manager, like Scooter Brawn, like next to me, and oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Were you one of the girls of the concert crying when he was performing?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I wasn't crying, but I was just like, you.
Speaker 1: Knew every word of every song.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I had I'm not that I'm not a destined Bieber fan, but I'm not would never no offense, would ever weigh in any line because that wasn't my genre on music. But I had a girlfriend that really thought he was hot. He was of age at this time, and so I was like, I knew his one of his managers. So I was like, I need tickets to this show. So we went and we met the whole yard, but every but we were in this section. Everyone was like thought because in the VIP was like we were like.
Speaker 1: Actually knew him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I've never met him yet, but y'all are acting like y'all hate me for no reason. They're crying looking like I'm like, I wonder what it feels like for someone who grew up being on YouTube or whatever and then getting you know, noticed, and like obviously it was a journey of whatever, but how amazing that would feel energetically because it was a sold out show, Like everyone knows the words from the moms that brought their daughters there.
Speaker 1: Everyone's like it's so emotionally and.
Speaker 3: Like they just know it. So it's just like, how would that feel? Like that was just like a crazy feeling. I was like, oh, I'm not even a Justin Bieber fan, but oh, I fuck with that. The only other time I had that effect was that Bad Bunny concert and it was the same way, like everyone was so excited and knew every word, like it was just so like amazing to feel like it was just like a chills, like, Okay, you did that thing.
Speaker 1: I can see why why you're here. Okay, I want to.
Speaker 4: Go to a Bad Bunny concert. I think I would die.
Speaker 3: Bad Bunny was was amazing. And I don't even know Spanish like that, you don't even need to know Spanish, girl, You're like I have in the energy of the room that I was like, yeah, whatever he's saying, I'm all right and you're hot.
Speaker 1: So yes, Bad Bundy be a bad buddy. Don't take long? Oh fun times.
Speaker 3: Have Do you have any like good concert and experiences of yourself? Are you a big into you said you're into music as far as the artistry part, but about a fan.
Speaker 2: You know, I haven't been to many concerts like you, like Justin Bieber might have been my last concert.
Speaker 3: Lean to fix that husband, Justin Bieber was your last concert?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: No sad Actually, I think kind of is from this time forward, like you know what I mean, because there's just.
Speaker 1: So many other great things.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, and concerts are so fucking cool, and the fact that you can't doubt at one as a kid.
Speaker 1: You have to do that as an adult, you know, you know, God for thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to go to a concert.
Speaker 1: Oh let's see what. Let's describe your first sexual experience. How is that? This is funny? Good? I love the giggles? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it like tricky?
Speaker 2: I feel like since I didn't know anything before, I probably thought thought it was great, amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, why do you say that as far as like now, because you have experience and you look back and you're like, what happened or like in what aspect?
Speaker 4: I just feel like I don't know, Like I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like like I haven't talked so much about like sex, you know, like I feel like you like talk to your girlfriends about it, and I feel like I didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I didn't have anything to like go off of off of. No, Miss Texas is.
Speaker 3: Here, We're you know, I'm like, I say, doctor Texas and the kind of like I don't not don't have a PhD.
Speaker 1: But doctor Texas has a lot of sexual experience, you know what I'm saying, or.
Speaker 2: Like comparisons, so so definitely now I'm like, okay, like dang, like everything is possible.
Speaker 3: So at the time in your first experience, was it just because you were just were you in a relationship? Were you just trying to be like like explore where you just kind of like it just happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was in a relationship, and I just feel like, like, again, I didn't really understand anything about sex.
Speaker 1: You didn't have guidance, you didn't have anybody to tell you. So it just just so who taught you about sex?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? This is like crazy. But I feel like my husband.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, that's fair, Like he yeah, he has really like opened.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why he's your husband. You know, there's reasons for.
Speaker 2: That, because like I never spoke about this with my mom ever, and my sister either.
Speaker 3: Actually, well, I don't think that that's as far as fetch as you believe it to be, because I think that it's like and again, taken to consideration, you're twenty one, so our parents at that age, they don't want to believe we're having sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even though you.
Speaker 3: Had a at this point, we don they want to like think that we don't have sex for a very long time until after those things. But it's also the things it's like unless you have those relationships where you would talk about sex and those situations which it doesn't seem like you kind of grew up in that setting where it's like you would have the girlfriends or you would have whatever, or sometimes it's just so taboo you don't want to talk to anybody about it because you got shamed from your family. If you talk about it or anything, then it's a bad thing. So I think that it comes with experience, Like I don't think I talked about sex with my sister and we're really close until the last ten years, and you know, I'm thirty eight. So it's like I think it comes with like just the like I don't give a fuck factor and a little bit of like we're all grown factor, and so you just kind of kind of fill it in between. But that's also why I love private talk is because it's like, these are conversations that shouldn't be taboo, like sex and like experiences and things like that, is because they are but in safe spaces. You know, we learn a lot more about our bodies and our partners and what we want and what our desires are if we talk about it a little bit more, and maybe because my experience is little bit more than yours and vice versa in scenarios, it's like then you're like start to think about it, like, oh, I didn't even think I could want that, or it's attainable or this, you know, And that's why I think is so great about platforms, you know, like OnlyFans is you could ideally structure it however you want to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: That's why it's so fun because you kind of just like you learn with them and you're like, whoa, Like I didn't know this is possible before, but here I is.
Speaker 3: So on, let's talk about your only fans again, So being that, like, what can we find on your only fans.
Speaker 1: Baby Jay?
Speaker 3: For those fans out there that may not know that you had one, but you've been there for ten months so they should already know. There private talk for all my fans out there definitely have to watch out for this one. What kind of things can we see on your platform on your only fans.
Speaker 1: Or is it solo stuff.
Speaker 3: Are you with other partners just your husband, other girls, other content creators? What kind of things can we see on your page?
Speaker 4: Okay, so my page is really fun. Actually it's super like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, you seem fun? So does it seem far?
Speaker 4: Fun's risky and just like what in a wild?
Speaker 2: And I do have some some girl action in there, and I just recently started doing a little bit with my husband, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really fun nice.
Speaker 3: What is your favorite type of scenes to do for your OLF page?
Speaker 2: I really love role playing just I feel like, you know, I love acting, So I feel like getting into this role and like being sneaky and then just like adding a sexual twist to it is really.
Speaker 1: So what's your favorite role? Would you say that you like to play?
Speaker 4: Oh, I like to be a teacher.
Speaker 1: Okay, naughty teacher?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely like a naughty teacher.
Speaker 3: Are you giving out punishments? Are you taking punishments? Are you doing what's going on over there? Miss naughty school teacher?
Speaker 4: I make a little bit of both, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and like you know, like pigtails, really short skirt, you know, then maybe get slapped a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Okay, I see what you're putting down. Okay, private talk. Okay, what is your porn search history?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what.
Speaker 1: Are you into, miss baby Jay?
Speaker 3: What are you solowly or with your husband watching on.
Speaker 4: Okay and see you?
Speaker 1: Or what kind of porn?
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't really watch it so often, but if I do, I would definitely search like Gina Valentina.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love her.
Speaker 2: She's super cute, and I don't know something about her videos, Like I'm like, yo, this is crazy, and you can just like you keep watching it, okay, And I mean nowadays you just go on Twitter.
Speaker 4: So when I say I'm watching it, it's on Twitter.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: What I mean because you can see explicit things on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: I just I just have a page, like I don't know a couple of months ago, and you just see everything on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't really like it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: So you can get off the free clips. Yeah, you're like, she's so great, she's gonna masturbate.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you ever met her or reached out to her maybe to do a collap.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have met her, and she's just like I don't know she's just like captivating and she's super sweet, And I feel like.
Speaker 1: Have you fucked her?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 4: I would?
Speaker 1: She's so cute.
Speaker 3: Why do you sound so nervous to say that. I'm sure she's into girls. I've met her myself. I haven't unfortunately, have not worked with her yet, but I definitely would sit on her face.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, why are you so like, yes, why just do it? Pull this string? Why aren't you gonna do a little name?
Speaker 2: No, I'm a little shy, but yeah, she's really Oh my gosh, so she would like i'd probably like faint, Like if she like took off my.
Speaker 1: Clothes, that might be good for you.
Speaker 4: Be like what what?
Speaker 1: She'll wake you up with her booty, you know, just be like are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And she seems to really know like what she's doing, so I'm like.
Speaker 1: Well, she's definitely an experienced performer.
Speaker 3: She's been around for a long time, and she's definitely what I love about her.
Speaker 1: She's very like son and captivating about what she likes.
Speaker 3: So it's like you're when you're in it, you're in it. She's got those like you're not looking about anybody else but me, Yeah, which.
Speaker 4: I love she knows what she's doing for sure.
Speaker 1: So is there.
Speaker 3: Anybody else on a wishless type of thing that you would kind of maybe want.
Speaker 1: To collab with.
Speaker 3: Let's see, or are you just into like doing your own thing right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I'm having fun right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would do like a like a big girl and girl scene. Yeah, I feel like, yeah, right now, it's okay.
Speaker 3: My advice is take your time, you know what I mean, Like ten months isn't a long time, but it's a significant time to like know the platform and know what your fans like from you. And honestly, it's not even about what your fans likes, it's what you like, what turns you on. And this is this whole exploration of whatever, like don't like the whole what you're already becoming is like don't do anything because someone wants you.
Speaker 1: To do it, Like, take your time.
Speaker 3: Your fans are gonna like what you put out regardless if you put your feet to your giggles, to your whatever it is. And I think that's the important part of people to recognize, is like you don't have to be in anybody else that you don't want to be in your sexuality. Everybody's sexualities is different on different levels.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm at a ten plus.
Speaker 3: You know, you could be at a five, and that's fine for you because that's still your ten and that's great because you're doing what you want.
Speaker 4: To do, baby Ja, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: And I feel like, also why I really love OnlyFans is also about like the connection, you know, like it's not really about what you might find on my page, but if you're really looking for that one on one and like getting to know me, getting to know my sexual side that I don't show on other platforms.
Speaker 4: Like that's why it's.
Speaker 2: So cool because obviously, like if you just want to get off quickly, you can find it like for free anywhere on the internet pretty much.
Speaker 1: This is very true.
Speaker 3: Or you can do to clips on Twitter, like baby jadass.
Speaker 1: Do you have any rules that you abide by? The life?
Speaker 3: You know gets so crazy, your you know, your motherhood, you're a wife, you're a content creator and all these things. Is there anything that you do that just like a ritual that kind of grounds you that like maybe something you know, rules that you abide by that you can give to our viewers.
Speaker 2: Let's see I definitely would say like, don't I wouldn't make I don't make decisions right away. I definitely like talk with myself and obviously my husband and really obviously now think about my child before making any sort of decision, and also not making a decision based on money. I feel like I've come to a lot of decisions where I'm like, would I be doing this for myself or would.
Speaker 4: I be doing it for money?
Speaker 2: It's important and so you really have to sit down with yourself and.
Speaker 4: Be like, it's not worth it. It might not be worth it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is fine, and maybe you might make a lot of money, but are you going to be happy with this decision?
Speaker 1: Like standards and boundaries exactly.
Speaker 2: So it's really hard, like you said, nowadays because everything is so accessible and like you can just like you know, I could just like go full on right now, and like, but.
Speaker 3: I think that that's also like even you know, back when I started porn, I would always say that I started when I was twenty one.
Speaker 1: I always say that.
Speaker 3: I feel like it should be you know, obviously the legal porn age whatever is contending a dull is eighteen. I feel like twenty one is the perfect age is because you're not You're still young, but you still have like somewhat of wherewithal around you to know what your core is and your beliefs or whatever. And I think that really sticking true to what those things are, being a sexual person, being a non sexual person, whatever it is, it's really telling of like you, it matters, you know what I mean. The money is always going to be there and whatever you choose to do, but if you're gonna have a problem and regret it, then what you know that that means m way more to me, the regret than the money could ever mean. So it's like for even with my careers, like some people would consider me prude because I didn't do the hardcore scenes or whatever, but I I did things because I wanted to and I love doing the things that I did, So it's like staying true to ten months is nothing. I've been in the game for you know, sixteen years, you know what I mean. So it's like evolving and doing things when you want to do. People try to push me to do stuff all the time because they wanted to do it, and it was like I want to do them, not only because I want to have ownership in it, but I want to own what I'm doing because I made the decision to do it.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, like take your time.
Speaker 3: You know, there's no rush to any need if you have girl crushes, so whatever it is or companies throwing stuff whatever, and it's flattering, you know what I mean. And it's just telling of the gauge of what you could be in the next five years to whatever you want your expectancy to last exactly.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Let's see best advice you've ever gotten.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think not too long ago, someone said almost the same thing that you're saying to me right now. They asked me, you know where my content is at right now? And she just said, don't do it. You know, you don't have to. The money is amazing, but.
Speaker 1: Like, don't do it.
Speaker 4: You don't have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, oh, okay, yeah, Like I wasn't gonna like ask that question, but she sort of just like said it. And it was something that I've been thinking about for so long, not because of the money, but I don't know, I feel like I've just been having so much fun that I'm like, fuck, like I wonder what it would be like, you know, like how I would feel, and like sometimes I'm like in between like shooting, and I'm like like I just want to.
Speaker 4: Like do something crazy.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that that's bad either. I think it's like the in between of the advice, right. It's like of learning and having the experience of someone of telling you what that really meant to them, but also knowing that if you have a good head on your shoulders, which I feel like you do in a kind of like a support system, then you can do it within what makes sense for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't need to be the extreme.
Speaker 3: But it could be extreme, you know, I mean something different you and and also put you know, time things on it or about you know, like levels of like you know, goals, setting goals or whatever of like hay, in a year from now, I'm okay with this, but I don't want to go above this or whatever that is.
Speaker 1: And then looking back at it and seeing where that means for you.
Speaker 3: You could grow in six months from now and be like, hey, I'm I just I don't know what happened, but you fucked me great last night, and now I want to do a b CD you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You just don't know until you get there.
Speaker 3: So it's like, don't put anybody else's limits on yourself, like put your own exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm just like such a Gemini that, oh my gosh. And it's just like there's.
Speaker 1: A Feminis are great around here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no in between, you know. I'm like, if I do it, I want to like.
Speaker 3: There isn't in between hard like yeah, I'm just like the between is still knowing that what your compass is. Yeah, and that's the between because it's your like your path, your journey or whatever, and anybody else and be like, eh, I didn't do it this way.
Speaker 1: That's their thing, Yeah, not yours. Different for sure. Gemini power. We like that here at private talk. When is your birthday?
Speaker 3: June seventeen, You're a June. I'm a maid Gemini May twenty fifth.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: We're great people around here where we love Gemini Squad on this part so over here, what is a common sexual act that you dislike?
Speaker 4: I dislike.
Speaker 1: Or is there anything you dislike? Are you down for whatever?
Speaker 4: I don't think I dislike anything right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, there's been nothing that's been like you tried it and you're like I don't want to try that again?
Speaker 1: No, no, okay, well all right, what is the best pickup line used on you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My gosh, fil TikTok's with me?
Speaker 1: Hey? That that is a game winner right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like in the world we live in with social media, that's definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't make tiktoks with me, make tiktoks with me? Yeah, last time you had sex.
Speaker 4: Last night?
Speaker 1: A baby?
Speaker 3: What are you afraid to try? You said that there is anything that you dislike. Is there something that maybe that you're afraid to try or you haven't yet?
Speaker 2: Um, you know, I haven't tried the backador yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, So no antal for you. Nobody has penetrated.
Speaker 1: You at all.
Speaker 3: No fingers, no tongue, no nothing, tongue tongue. Did you like the tongue?
Speaker 1: Yes? Did you try a finger? No? You should try your own. But you should try your own. It's in an intimate setting. You know. What's funny is before back in my.
Speaker 3: Day exactly, I always have a problem with this when I'm like, well, you know, but at the beginning of my porn career, I had never done like I was always Obviously I'm known for my big booty.
Speaker 1: So everybody's favorite big booty when.
Speaker 4: She gets up.
Speaker 3: So everyone prior to me being in the industry, all my ex boyfriends were always curious and wanted to fuck me and my ass, but I was never into that wasn't like my thing.
Speaker 1: But it was just like, I don't really know why I was thinking.
Speaker 3: So until porn was the first time that I actually like tried it off a camera. But in the beginning, I went to the port I mean, I guess it's a toy store or whatever now, and it was like the beginner start of like anal stuff and it was like this little toy and I swear its probably like the size of my pinky now, which I think is very comical because I didn't think that this would ever like this would even like work being like but yeah, at that time, it was difficult. But it starts off with this. You just kind of train yourself and then it'll be like this, and then we go like this and then.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but now I know why I'm traumatized because my mom did tell me trigger she said, if you have you know, like you'll get cancer and die.
Speaker 1: That's a lie, Mom. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you ever watched this but your daughter's.
Speaker 1: Did you really believe it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was like, okay, but like I promisely I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: I feel like ever since then, like if it's like anything near, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, well, this segment MythBusters. If you get anal, If you.
Speaker 1: Have anal sex, you will not get cancer and die. Okay, no you will not.
Speaker 4: I'll keep that in mind from now on.
Speaker 3: And but I will say that it's definitely you have to like there's levels to it.
Speaker 1: Like even though I joke now about this.
Speaker 3: Little toy that I started with, at that time, it was a big deal because yeah, because you've never had If you've never had something and started in your ass, you don't know what it feels like. And I feel like because I don't know you, But now I feel like I know you've been more because you told me you're a gemini.
Speaker 1: You overthink everything. So therefore myself included.
Speaker 3: I was like, what if I did Dad, Well, if I'm by myself, it's okay.
Speaker 1: So you got to start by yourself.
Speaker 3: So that's why I add like the finger or like whatever, but you have to for me to get anal pleasure. I had to be really horny, right, So then I started like when I would masturbate myself, then I would like like incorporate like.
Speaker 1: Doing things myself to my ass and not.
Speaker 3: Having a partner because I was like, well, if the partner makes things happen, it's really weird.
Speaker 1: Thing was wrong?
Speaker 4: You're like you move too quick? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But yeah, try it. You know, have like a self care day.
Speaker 3: I know that's difficult being a mom, you know what I mean, and being a partner as well, But have your husband take the baby out for a Sunday afternoon and take a bath, set some romantic candles.
Speaker 1: I'm about the mood, you know what I mean. But you know, slip a finger in see.
Speaker 3: How it feels, you know, no pressure, no pressure, no pressure. Where's the weirdest place that you or craziest place? Maybe not weird that you've had sex? Are you and your heavy dventuress? I know that you know you've done all this content, but are you, like.
Speaker 4: You know what we're like really loving the car right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's like is it because it's like fast, because it's like the parents schedule, or is it because it's like like taboo or.
Speaker 1: Is it like I'd be like, I don't know, I'm so old juvenile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like and it's like and I love seeing him so nervous because.
Speaker 1: He's like he's like the adrenaline.
Speaker 2: It's like he's like, oh my god, like someone's coming and he's like so nervous.
Speaker 1: So are you always on top?
Speaker 4: Um? Yeah? I like being on top of It's fun okay. And yeah, so just like seeing him so nervous is like so to turn on.
Speaker 3: And I feel like makes you go faster because you're like, don't give a anybody sees me.
Speaker 1: I want to get it and cares.
Speaker 4: Just it's like you're not supposed to do it right.
Speaker 1: And like you supposed to do it.
Speaker 4: It's the best. And like even if you see someone walk by, you're like, yeah, I keep going.
Speaker 3: Do you ever look them in the eyes and they keep them while they walk by, be like, I know you're looking at.
Speaker 1: Me having for you.
Speaker 2: I love it, Like they know they're literally coming.
Speaker 1: A literally coming literally coming spinner swallow.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, cream pie.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Okay, Okay, you want to you want to save the cups, save the.
Speaker 1: Sexting our face time sexting.
Speaker 3: Give us an example of a dirty sext that you would send to your hobby.
Speaker 4: I think I would just like send a.
Speaker 1: Picture, send a picture, yeah, like bend over the bathroom and so just to pick and no words, no words. Okay, Okay. Have you ever gone through your partner's phone?
Speaker 4: This is funny.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like we're just like always together and we just like both have access to our phones like at all times, but we're not like I don't know about looking through it, but I know, like what's.
Speaker 1: On, what's going on? Okay, fair enough. Let's see.
Speaker 3: What is one subscription that you cannot live without.
Speaker 1: Let's see do anything.
Speaker 3: From a Netflix to music subscription to like a spot anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like Netflix for sure. Okay, you need that Netflix subscription.
Speaker 3: What is one luxury item that you splurge on for yourself? You know, boys have their toys sometimes cars, different things, and there's something that you kind of like like a little bit more into shoes, bags, like self care, like massages, maybe good food.
Speaker 2: What I'm really into skincare and definitely food.
Speaker 3: Okay, So give us an example of your skincare regiment. If you're into skincare, is there a different certain products that you use, or like, what do you kind of do to keep you looking so fresh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I love Osam Malibu.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I've been using their products for years now, and I just feel like, oh my gosh, it's the best.
Speaker 4: And it like at night when I have.
Speaker 2: To take off my makeup and just do the whole routine.
Speaker 3: You feel like it's like it's like, oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: What would you say is your love language?
Speaker 4: My love language would definitely be touch touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. Have you ever taken a souvenir home from a partner prior to you being married? You being you know, out in the world before marriage.
Speaker 1: Was there any like a time that you maybe took something home for a keepsake?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay. No, last question before we get to truth with Texas my favorite game.
Speaker 3: If you can change jobs, would you and what would it be?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I wouldn't. I wouldn't change. No, so blessed and I love what I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So doubling down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, please, no.
Speaker 1: She said, no, please, don't take only fans away from me. No, no, don't do it. Don't do it. Give her all the financial freedom, private talk. We love it all right, Now down to business.
Speaker 3: It's Miss Texas's favorite time of the podcast, Truth with Texas, and it is a spicy part. I know I've kind of warmed you up. It was like four plays throughout the interview, you got it out of me.
Speaker 1: I definitely.
Speaker 3: I know your cheeks are like rosy with blush. But there was another rosier moments underneath her. She was like, I don't talk about this, but this is private talk, so we got to talk about it a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's about introducing your fans to a new part of Baby Jay and the Miss Texas is that woman that's going to bring it out of you, So embrace it, have.
Speaker 1: Fun with it.
Speaker 3: If there's anything that you don't want to answer, feel free to pass. This is all on your comfortability level. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: You think you're ready?
Speaker 3: You're like, all right, So how Truth with Texas is going to work? There's four types of questions spicy, naughty, romantic, and kinky. We're gonna go down a couple of questions each list and get to know you a little bit more intimately.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, let's start with the key pinky questions.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're gonna start big, you know, go big or go home. Miss Texas always likes to, you know, knock one out at.
Speaker 1: The Parkay, all right? Shower sex or car sex?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Car?
Speaker 3: Do you have any fetishes? Do you like feet? Do you like dom play? Do you like bondage? Do you like spanking? Do you like spitting? Do you like choking? What kind of fetishes kind of tickle your fancy, baby Jay?
Speaker 1: Spanking? Okay? You like to be dommed? Yeah? Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Bondage? Yes or no?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Weirdest place you've had sex? The car doesn't count because that's a favor place of yours. Have you done any public stuff, any stairways?
Speaker 1: Any like? You know anything? You know a little bit rescue?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll give you some ideas for next time your partner.
Speaker 1: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: What is a sex skill that you are most proud of, baby j oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, I would say I'm like a pretty pro at riding.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, you know how to ride it? Yeah, save a horse, ride a cowboy. What's the most number of times that you have had sex in one day.
Speaker 1: What's you like your max capacity?
Speaker 4: Are you marry like three or four?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see. Have you ever had a partner that was too kinky for you? Um? No, no, have you ever been too kinky for a partner?
Speaker 4: Mmmkay?
Speaker 1: We're even playing fields out there. I like it. What's your favorite time of day to have sex? Are you a morning? Midday? Afternoon's delight? At night?
Speaker 4: I really like like mid like half a sleep type shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the freaks come out at night with baby j okay. Are you like the like half sleep creep thing where you're like half asleep and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, is that a dick? Oh my god, I didn't know that was inside of me. I love that, okay, okay, okay, And then you just start riding and get.
Speaker 4: To and in the morning you're like, what that was?
Speaker 1: That wasn't a train?
Speaker 4: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: What You're so cute? All right? Spicy questions? Who is your celebrity hall pass? Who's that one person?
Speaker 3: It could be a man or female that you know your husband just has to let you get away with.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, hmm, girl, I know you have one don't you lie to Miss Texas. You're a geminia. The way your mind works. I know what's inside that box. Give it to me. I feel like it almost would be a female for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you're into this like female energy, like would.
Speaker 1: When at least you are like sexiness.
Speaker 3: So I feel like you need like That's how I feel. Don't make me, don't love them, let me direct you.
Speaker 1: But who's your.
Speaker 3: Celebrity hot pass? Is there somebody that you lust after? Maybe you secretly masturbate too.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 2: You're right, honestly, would definitely be a girl. I don't really see.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, who who's the girl?
Speaker 4: Like Carol G or something?
Speaker 1: Carol J, Carol G. Carol G. Who's Carol J? Carol G? Okay, Carol G is so hatty? All right? I like the artistry I could see because you like the music. You know, it's like you know Latina se Hmmm, what is an example of your dirty talk? You wouldn't sing for me earlier? But can you give me some of your dirty talk?
Speaker 3: Unless you want to sing? I could you could cop out? You could either sing for me or dirty talk for me? Which do you want to do? For Miss Texas baby.
Speaker 4: J Okay, let's see, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know I'm making her bless again private talk.
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't know. I would be like, yeah, you like me, you want me to be your baby girl?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, subscribe to her only fans, guys, and maybe you'll get to hear more. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex? Has anyone ever fallen asleep during sex with you? Have you ever thrown up during sex? She's like, what are these horrifle questions? This happens to real paper.
Speaker 1: Toys in bedroom? Do you use them? What is your favorite toy to use in the bedroom right now?
Speaker 4: I don't even know what it's called. I think it's the.
Speaker 1: Yes that you plug in.
Speaker 4: The wall and it's like fucking powerful as ship.
Speaker 3: There is ones that are rechargeable and you can then plug it from the wall because I have attachy queen. Okay, she's great, Yeah, I'll send you the link, send me the.
Speaker 1: Okay. Last question of the spicy questions, let's seem m m mmm. Who are your top porn stars?
Speaker 3: I know you said Gena Valentina was one of your favorite females.
Speaker 1: But who that you watch because you watch porn. Who are some of your favorites? Or do you just watch it and you don't even like any other names? Yeah, she's She's like, I'm just gonna do my own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So no names stick out, No names stick out?
Speaker 4: Okay, Gina is all over my Twitter.
Speaker 1: So have you ever watched in Alexis, Texas porn? No? I haven't.
Speaker 3: So when I hit you up in the DM and was like, hey, would you get my showed it?
Speaker 1: You didn't do any research.
Speaker 2: Like I saw the podcast, I saw your Instagram, but I didn't like search on Google.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is your homework for when you got home.
Speaker 3: You're like, listen, honey, me and you we're gonna mistexas.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, naughty questions? Choked your spinked, choked, luber spit neither okay? Paid for sex?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Handcuffs are blindfold?
Speaker 4: Blindfold?
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm? Yes? Can I hear what it sounds like? Are you a part of the Mile High Club?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What is that funny fuck on an airplane? Fucking in the skies? Baby?
Speaker 3: No, it's a fun club. I'm a part of it. Oral sex, gloppy or clean? Um clean, Okay, no spit for you, no sloppiness for you.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a threesome? Would you have a threesome? Um?
Speaker 3: That sounds like a no. You're not willing to share. Sharing is not caring in your world? Okay, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: You know what you like? What is your biggest turn off?
Speaker 3: What is something that completely makes your pussy dry as fuck?
Speaker 1: Not gonna happen, not gonna work.
Speaker 4: Um hm, that's so weird. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is there something that maybe in the past, like a partner before was like maybe it committing from hygiene. It could be from yah lying, It could be from bad bruh, it could be all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: Hygiene. Hygiene is like definitely like on top.
Speaker 1: Okay, definitely. Hm.
Speaker 3: Alright, let's see romantic questions, giving or receiving?
Speaker 1: Are you a giver or a receiver? Baby j receiver? Okay? Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 4: Lights off?
Speaker 1: Foreplay or sex? You can only pick one foor play. Deal breakers? What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship? Something that you will absolutely not put up with?
Speaker 4: I think lying lye ykay.
Speaker 1: Hitachi or dil do hitachi, naked or lingerie, naked, favorite place to be kissed? Down there, sex on the first day? No cut or uncut? What's that?
Speaker 4: Cut or uncut?
Speaker 3: Circumcised or uncircumcised penises? You're like, I have you never.
Speaker 1: Had an uncircumcised dick?
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: How many partners have you had in your life? You really want to know, I really want to know. We want the truth, baby ja. How many partners have been in your vagina? Too? Okay, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: And they were both they were both they were both cut or uncut.
Speaker 1: Did they have foreskin or not? I don't think so you would know? Is there a sleeve? Fuck?
Speaker 4: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: Can you see the head of their dick? No, so that it's uncut? Yes, okay, we don't have to confirm with your hood.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't know. There's been two that's going on dinner or movie dinner?
Speaker 3: Hmm, making out or cuddling ooh ooh ooh, Okay. What's something that's completely off limits for you?
Speaker 4: Completely off limits? Yep, hmmm, you know, give me some examples.
Speaker 3: Um, maybe in your case because you said anal is anal something that you but you're willing to try it though, so maybe not completely off limits. Maybe and they could be being tied up.
Speaker 1: Against you know, it.
Speaker 3: Could be spitting, it could be choking, it could be hair pulling, it could be fingers in your pussy. People, it was something that just like doesn't turn you on, that you don't really want to like be a part of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So you're kind of open forever.
Speaker 3: I feel like because you've only had two partners and you're being married, I feel like because like it's you feel safe. So I feel like you're like, whatever you're willing to do with me, I'm down for you to do it for me. So I feel like you're in that space where you're like, you know, you're willing to exploring. We're back to the exploring, which I love that for you. I think that you being twenty one years old, being on a platform like OnlyFans for ten months, being in this new journey of your life. You have so much life to live, You have so much things to explore about your body, about what you like, what you don't like. I'm excited for you to see where your journey ends up. I appreciate you taking the time and being so candid with me and giving a little bit more than I know you probably aren't used to, so I appreciate you getting to know private talk a little bit better and miss Texas a little bit better as well.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you would like to ask me before we leave