Speaker 1: Welcome to Conscious Creation with actress, author and healer d Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation. To join D live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one six one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on DBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel d Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 2: Hello all you beautiful people, I love and welcome to Conscious Creation. Coming to you again from my beautiful home in Woodland Hills, California. Boy in September, I'm going to be all over the place, coming to you from everywhere in the United States. But yeah, for a few more weeks, I'm coming to you from home in the beautiful valley. So yes, our next webinar is Tuesday. Please sign up if you are intending to by the end of the day. Let me tell you these readings. As you know, everyone gets a personal reading with his webinar, and these readings are taking a little longer than most of the other readings. Very interest It is the subject that you believe you have to give up in order to get another subject. For example, boy, you could have blown me away when I did mine. My belief is that I had to give up something in my health in order to get more energy. Yeah, and you know what else blew me away. I kept going in and out of balance until I realized in about the third reading that I had to ask permission from each person to do the reading. That's never happened before. So a lot of interesting things are going on with this particular reading in this particular subject. So they're taking me a lot longer. So if you order the webinar after today, you probably will not get your reading until after the webinar. Alrighty died he So yeah, it's I'm looking forward to a really interesting night on Tuesday night and probably some really new information coming in. Okay, Yeah, I want to really get started. We have lots of people signed up here today welcome guys. If you're new to the community, you found an incredible place with a lot of love and a lot of transformation going on. So we're going to get started with the callers right now. We've got a mess with people on the calls today and we are going to start with Victoria in Colorado. You are on what's your question? Please?
Speaker 3: Good morning you? Thank you being here a week after week for us.
Speaker 2: You bet, baby.
Speaker 3: I would love to be able to say that I show up for me like you show up for us, and if I'm honest, I don't. So is there some core belief going on that I don't show up for me like I could and like I say and think I want to?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy that and it came in really really vast and it's around you have to give yourself up and take care of everybody else and then you're a good girl.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, that good girl?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So uh you were taught that as a very little girl. Does that resonate with you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so not whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the whatevers, but shame on you came frequently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And a lot of us were taught that that God loves us more if we give ourselves up for everybody else. But we know that that's not true. If we're sitting with a loved one on a plane and the plane starts to go into trouble and we don't take care of ourselves first, excuse me. If we don't put our own mask on first and take care of ourselves, we're not going to be able to take care of that person we love. Right. The same applies in life. If my mom didn't take care of herself, she wasn't going to take care of me with my alcoholic father.
Speaker 3: Well, I have my third child heading off to college that the ten day countdown is pretty much on, and I am already feeling lighter and the excitement of just being me again, And I would like to not have to have my child leave for me to feel that lighter. That's what I'm realizing in this moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you told me what you didn't want. What do you want?
Speaker 3: I want to feel lighter all by myself, just because I am putting me.
Speaker 2: For Okay, all right, So what do you have to give yourself permission to do to do that?
Speaker 3: To choose me?
Speaker 2: And what do you have to do to do that?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, it's really it's as simple as I choose me.
Speaker 6: I mean those words.
Speaker 2: But but what do you have to do to do that?
Speaker 3: Uh hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, you do. You have to love yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as soon as you're said, baby, as you do. If I yet love me, I have to love me more and more. And I love me and I love me and I love me more, because that's what.
Speaker 2: It's all about. You bet, you bet say get up every morning and say, today, I choose to love me and love me and love me even more. That's what I choose today.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 2: And when you go to bed, say tonight, when I sleep, I'm sleeping in love for myself. Correct what you want? Baby?
Speaker 3: Thank you for the back tingles. Yes, I am feeling that. Okay, my brain sometimes goes. And you've caught me so many times. You've told them what you don't want? What do you want? Thank you?
Speaker 2: We all do it, Victoria. It's just training, nap mussel, okay, and that goes for all of you. Direct at in the morning, directed at night.
Speaker 3: Okay, love you, thank you, you.
Speaker 2: Bet, love you too. Baby. Good way to start the show. All right, We're going to Sandy in Pennsylvania. You're on. We Sorry I skipped somebody. Divina and you're on. I'll come back to you, Sandy, Divina and you're on.
Speaker 7: Yes, I d I am maybe Cake, I am. Just since Thursday, I've been having an experience of I mean, I am scared, and I know that I shouldn't be scared. So I'm trying to tell myself that, you know, I'm love. That's all there is is love.
Speaker 2: I said, Okay, you're scared. What are you scared about?
Speaker 7: Well, it's a spiritual thing as far as I'm seeing, like my son who had died, and and then I saw his father and I knew his I thought his father had died, but that was a confirmation that yeah, he's on the other side that It's like there's a group that's you. You know, this sounds crazy that vampires and I'm not. I mean, I don't want to believe that, but it's like, well, it's ok take a breath.
Speaker 2: Take a breath. Everything's energy, isn't it. Mm hmm? Okay. All you're seeing is energy. Okay, all right, So if everything's energy, what's the message from the energy that you're seeing. That's all you have to decipher what's the message. So you're seeing your son. Is your son alive? Yes, So you're seeing energy from your son that's alive. From your husband.
Speaker 7: No, my son is dead and so is his so okay.
Speaker 2: And then you're seeing vampires.
Speaker 7: Well that's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: They're saying that they're vampires. Yep, not your son and your husband, but another group of energy, right, Okay, like.
Speaker 7: They're doing a it's like a movie where it's a compound or whatever and there's just all these different spirits going on and they're doing stuff, but it's not and it's I mean, I wasn't able to understand exactly what was being said. It wasn't very clear, but it was, you know, the anxiety.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you had a bad dream. Okay, Okay, why are you reading so much into it? Sweetheart? Could it not just be a bad dream?
Speaker 7: Well then, okay, I guess it would be if I woke up. But it's like, I mean, this has been going on since Thursday and I'm hearing people, you know, spirits in my house and that type of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Divina, have you directed the energy to leave?
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 2: Why you see guys, you don't you are not doing the work in the moment, you get all caught up in the drama. So right now I'm going to lead all of you through what you do in a situation like this. I am commanding all negative and limiting energy in my home and on my property back to the light to be turned back into light and never to invade my space again. I invoke the symbol, the formula, the violet flame in the golden light. I am divine love, and so it is energy must follow your direction. Now when I test that all negative and limiting energy has left you the premises of your home and your land, I get a yes.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now I want you to remember that so you can take your power into your own hands. Okay, okay, thank thank you for bringing that in for the community. Thank you. Okay. Now we're going back to Sandy in Pennsylvania. You're on.
Speaker 3: HI. Be wonderful to talk to.
Speaker 2: You YouTube, baby cakes.
Speaker 3: So I've been going to a physical therapist and something that he did seemed to wreck my lefe and I'm having trouble getting my foot up to stare now. And that was not that's not what the physical therapy is supposed to do should I insist on changing the physical therapist?
Speaker 2: Well, how many times did you go?
Speaker 3: Well? I went, I went, but I went the first time and I told him that that something that we did was causing me problems lifting my legs, and it got worse, and I went, and the second time I told him and it got even worse. And then the third time I asked to talk to the boss and he called me instead, and that the next time that they he had his assistant work with me, and they put eyes and heat on it this time.
Speaker 2: So I tested, Sandy, I get it. Is you're in your highest interest to change physical therapist? Is that the highest question? Yes? And the answer is yes. And the other chance, I think, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I think I've discovered. I don't know if I can kind of put it together. I discovered during the week. Is I think that maybe I get sick to get attention from father or the god or the father for healing. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Is that that's a true statement. Yes, And it started when you were very little girl.
Speaker 3: Well, because he wouldn't pay attention to me, but he would if I was ill.
Speaker 2: That's true. And that's what's going on with the physical therapy too. Oh really, you're not allowing it to work because you keep getting attention when it doesn't. So you have to direct you to allow the physical therapy to work, Okay, to allow work with your little girl and say, look, this isn't working for us anymore. This is a deferment to us. Now we have to allow ourselves to heal in every way.
Speaker 3: I know this is a strange question, but do I need to work with a female physical therapist?
Speaker 2: That's the right question. And I get a yes. And unless you can turn this around, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll try to turn it around.
Speaker 2: Well, don't try either turn it around. And while you're working on turning it around, it would be who you to work with a female therapist?
Speaker 3: St yes, okay, and.
Speaker 2: You still need to turn it around within yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for doing that work though, Sandy.
Speaker 3: Good for you, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for you doing your own work. Yeah, congratulations. Okay, we are going to Vicky and Florida.
Speaker 8: You're on Oh hey, gie, Yeah, guys, good work. Nice, that was very good work from Sandy there. Yeah, okay, what my question is the Secretary of Agriculture of Florida has made an offer on my house and ten acres, and he owns a lot of acreage behind me. We have all these beautiful rolling hills in the hayfields, and he owns a lot of acreage behind me. So there are three other potential offers. There's a female vet. There's my own naturopathic doctor who has always said, you know, be sure to let me know. I haven't even talked to him yet, but this is all just new.
Speaker 2: And then my neighbor and.
Speaker 8: His grown son are interested too.
Speaker 2: But I have this one offer.
Speaker 8: You know, he made a strong offer.
Speaker 3: It's not as it's a little low.
Speaker 8: And so but.
Speaker 2: Here's the real question.
Speaker 7: I am feeling this deep intuitive urge to get to my new destination, which is in the Midwest, a little village that I loved in the Middle West by.
Speaker 8: November and so, you know, partly because the real estate climate here is changing by the minute. And when your question, VICKI should I take the first offer, which is instead of waiting around it with these other offers the Secretary of Agriculture offer.
Speaker 2: Is it a good offer? Not as good as it could be.
Speaker 3: It's five hundred thousand, it should really be up there.
Speaker 2: Higher, it's really not the right question.
Speaker 8: Oh interesting, How about this question? Should I just take my time even if I don't move until after the winter.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not the right question either. What I'm getting is the right question. Is what I'm hearing is take your time and you're you'll still be able to move by November.
Speaker 3: Okay, and any clarity on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reach out to the people you know you're interested, okay, and say I need to move by November. Are you interested? Okay?
Speaker 8: And then kind of push the issue enough.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't have to push, yeah, just put it out there. Put it out there, say to the people you know you're interested, and go, my intention is to move by November.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Are you interested? If you are, let's start talking now. Okay, and then the ball is in their court. But you have stated your intention to them and to the universe. Right, Okay. That sounds very good. That's the highest, most correct, most complete. Yeah, that's what I'm getting. Okay. Okay, beautiful, Thank you so much? You bet oy? Bye bye. Well, let me get you off the switchboard. Here here we go, uh fill us in New Mexico. You're up?
Speaker 9: Hey, do you still on the moving thing? This is my moving weekend. And when I got from my channel, initially was how fun, how fun doing it? And then that shifted everything. My question is when I got to the new place, I looked at it twice. All of a sudden, I notice the smell, like it's like old apartment. It's really familiar. It's like from the past somehow, it's like this old. And what I'm getting is just this too shall pass, like this is or this is a stepping stone something along the wide.
Speaker 2: Actually, the first thing that came in when you said that, Philips, is that it's a positive.
Speaker 9: Really, Okay, it's as a smell. It's something when I was younger, I used to rent an apartment complex.
Speaker 6: It's just weird.
Speaker 9: It's like, I know the smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a positive.
Speaker 4: Can you.
Speaker 2: Can you get out of the reaction and allow your your child to connect with the pleasant memory of what it is.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, because it's not a bad memory. It's just like, oh, I'm young and you stay apartments and I know what it is. It's really surprised me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you just automatically went into a reaction. But if you let yourself, you'll find that it's a positive reaction. Okay, And it's a smell that you can choose to eliminate if you so choose to.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I put all the plants in there, and I have an air purifier going now, so yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: But it's it was almost, oh, welcome Phillis. Remember this smell, so look at it as a positive. They're saying, okay.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, great, thanks, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: It's so funny we we just automatically go, oh, that's a negative. You know, there's a smell here. But it was really oh, come on in Phillis. Welcome. You know, it's okay. So I've said, I've said what it is. We're moving on. Okay, We're going to Ryan in San Diego. You're on, Hi.
Speaker 10: Baby, Hi beautiful. The other day I was talking with someone and we were talking about how you have set goals and it crashes just before. But while we were talking, what really hit me and had my jaw dropping is I've also had times where I've gotten the goals and we're completely disappointed by it. And I thought that was really interesting and wanted to see what the channel had to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what exactly is your question?
Speaker 10: How was it that it's that possibly not hitting a goal is because you might be afraid of it being completely disappointing and not what you expect when you get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, what the channel has to say is if that is subconsciously part of your fear, then that is subconsciously part of your direction.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 2: Which Yeah, which means that is subconsciously part of what you are directing yourself to bring in what you fear you attract Ryan, You know that, yeah, because that's what you're putting your attention on. So if you know, in the beginning, we used to list everything out that we wanted. We used to write out everything that we wanted, right, Okay, So in what you just said, on that list, you would have put I'm in fear that I'm not going to get what I want, or I'm in fear that when I get what i want, I'm not going to want it. I don't think you would have put that on your list, would you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Uh huh. But you are subliminally in this conversation putting that on your list, aren't you.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you with me?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I'm very much so.
Speaker 2: Okay, So anything you put your attention on, you are creating. If you're in fear of something, you are attracting it to you. That's interesting. It's kind of a sub theme of the show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, anyway, I just found it very interesting and thought I would run it by you to see what you thought. So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you bet. So everybody take a moment right now. What are you in fear of or what are you kind of walking on eggshells about? What are you going? Oh my god, I hope that doesn't happen. See that, that's that's what you want to become very clear of stating the positive about perfect Okay, So right now we're going to balance all of that for all of us, invoking the symbol formula of all that flame goals in light. We are divine love, and so it is we direct ourselves to create only the positives of everything we want, and so it is. Thanks Ryan for bringing more of that in today. Seems to be kind of where we're supposed to be focused today, doesn't it. Thanks for calling in. Always great to hear from you. All right, we're going to Ilka in Michigan. You're on HI.
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I can hear you? Ladin clear? Baby?
Speaker 4: Thank you, thanks for helping us with everything. Well, Ryan, kind of do you know me with my question? Because I wanted to ask a different question, But I think the most important one is what he kind of ask why I don't reach my goals? Is there something.
Speaker 2: About like I don't want to be happy? I have been kind of explain it all right, Okay, let's let's don't let's don't guess and pause it. We asked you a question, why don't I reach my goals? That's the highest question we can ask. Okay. When I say you have directed yourself to reach your goals, it goes right to know. So let's start there. M If you keep asking you why don't I reach my goals, that in itself is a direction for you not to reach your goals.
Speaker 4: Yes, sure, Kevin, but I just hearing Ryan, I just started to ask it.
Speaker 2: No, yes, but you aren't directing yourself. From my testing, You're not directing yourself to reach your goals.
Speaker 4: So even if I do that every morning and night, it's not I'm not doringing it in the right way. I'm not in my last place as much as I should.
Speaker 2: Ilka. When I say you are directing yourself to reach all your goals. It goes right to know. So you tell me, do you get up every day and say, and it's not just words, I am directing myself today to reach all my goals. Are you doing that?
Speaker 4: I don't say that, I don't say the exact words, but I say I am. I just say I am love ANDREI, I'm amazing financial by doing what I love and serve to the people that I'm supposed to serve and all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that doesn't mean you're reaching your goals.
Speaker 4: So I have to be more specific.
Speaker 2: But well, you ask me, why am I not reaching my goals? Now I'm going to test this. Does serving the people she works with mean reaching her goals? See? It goes right to Oh, so the two things don't mean the same to you. So it's a true statement that Ilka can serve the people she works for and not reach her goals. Yeah, that's a true statement. So tell me what's one of your goals.
Speaker 4: Well, my goal is to help to my culching to therap at least a couple of people a month.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop, So one of your goals is to serve two people a month? Yeah? See it goes right to know. So so somehow that's not a goal. And the place of that falls out is the word serves, not what do you really want to do for those two people?
Speaker 4: To help them with my guidance, how to have better life, better help, better business, better relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's really what you want to do, I think so, okay, but that is more explicit than serving them. Do you understand? No, would you.
Speaker 10: Love what I do?
Speaker 4: That's a little bit please explicit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the channel is saying that serving them is too general.
Speaker 4: Oh, to be more specific, uh huh, more to say it more in a specific way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think people to have very specific and what serving is.
Speaker 4: So to have better health and better relationships is more specific.
Speaker 2: And better money and more success. Being able to really spell out what serving is okay, okay. And by the way, they would like you to add two people to five.
Speaker 4: People a month, I mean the cutting is takes more time and everything besides doing massage for one hour. It's like a little different thing. But yeah, that's a great idea. I can help up my goals.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but and you have to believe you can handle five people. I can tell you from the tone of your voice, and how you an sured me that there's a part of you that went, oh my god, I don't know whether I can handle five people. You have to believe you can and will in order for you to increase the number of people you serve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's because I haven't done it before. And that's a little different my mind.
Speaker 2: Have or you haven't done it before because you haven't believed you can. Yeah, the belief has to come first. Yeah. Is everybody hearing this? Because she's giving you a mini lesson on increasing your business.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to serve everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Ilka. I want you, as soon as you get off the call, to sit down and write out the definition of serve for you. Okay what that means means? Okay, thank you someonech You're welcome. Love you. I love you too, sweetheart. Okay, we're going to Brian in New Jersey.
Speaker 6: You're on Good morning, gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Good morning, handsome.
Speaker 6: How did you create this theme that we all seem to have with which I am part of as well?
Speaker 2: What then, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: This Well, I'll get into it first. I'll offer some testimonial retrospectively numerous times, a handful of times in my life I've reached a point where it's time for me to shift, and I've had some resistance and things happened beyond my control that shifts me and I, you know, can go into fear but ultimately decide, Okay, no, there's nothing to fear here, And of course every single time it works to my tremendous benefit. And your work, of course, has helped me through that. And I think everyone on the call seems to be indicating on that you're very welcome. So I am finding myself in that position once again, and I am holding on to my knowledge that this is for my highest good and this is a wonderful, amazing thing and it's allowing me to shift something in order for me to create everything that I want. I want to know what else the channel may have to offer for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, say your question in one sentence.
Speaker 6: Sure, what do I need to learn from this experience? I am in at the moment.
Speaker 2: The channel is saying, not really the right question, What do you really want to know? Brian?
Speaker 6: Well, I I'm inclined to say I want to know the outcome, but I also know that I don't need to know the outcome.
Speaker 2: Uh no, but that's what you want to know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And we're going to a core belief those page. See, that's a lesson in itself. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want.
Speaker 6: Well, hell, that might be the biggest one.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, this page here when through five six seven, No matter what I do, it's not going to work. So I might as well give up on everything. But it's really the first part. No matter what I do, it's not going to work. That's the kind of the fear that runs your life. They say, is that true?
Speaker 6: That runs my life? I don't feel that it's entirely true, but that's there.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you when we started working together, that fear was the most prevalent fear we worked with. Yes, it's not gonna work. It's not gonna work. I'm afraid to dive in. It's not going to work. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay. So we've come a long way, baby, and uh, we've conquered a lot of that, and the core of that is still alive in little Brian. It started. Oh you brought it in Brian from another lifetime. You brought it in when you were born. It makes sense, okay, which is why it's so elusive for you to find. Do we have to go back? No, we don't have to go back and find where we are in it started and all that stuff. You just have to know that you you know, you brought it in with you, so you want to start every day. Today is a great day. No matter what I do, everything works. My I Am presence is powerful and whatever ver I do, my I AM presence creates it working for me. You got that.
Speaker 3: I got that?
Speaker 2: Okay? Now what was your question again?
Speaker 5: My question?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: That was not the right question? Or I hm? What do I need to know to not get in my way of knowing that this is all for the highest good?
Speaker 2: You need to know that whatever you're embarking on, if you're passionate about it and want it works for you.
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: Quit you want to second guess at all, Brian, you don't need to do that anymore. That's that's what stops you in your tracks. Mm hmm should I would? I could a just move forward in your knowing. It's your knowing that makes everything work. Yes, you got it that, I know?
Speaker 5: Yes I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, Not you're guessing. Not you're wondering not Oh wow, maybe I should step back and peruse this, wonder about it. No, it's your knowing. Okay, yes, okay, that's right, thank you, you bet all right. I'm going to take one more Stephen. If I get him off the switchboard, We're going to Penny in the UK. High sweetheart, you're on.
Speaker 5: Hello? Do thank you? Follow up questions. I embrace my powerful genetic knowing of the im presence that I am all.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that? Is that what I wrote you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: But I'm struggling with the belief system. So with the belief system, it says, genetically you carry that knowing, but you believe that you have to compromise your mental wellbeing. And now did I come out did I come in with that? Or is that a belief from somebody?
Speaker 2: That's a belief that you, That's a belief you created over.
Speaker 5: Time, Penny, I chated that myself.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, you created that yourself through teachings and modelings of your family and the world. Yes.
Speaker 5: Okay, So to correct that, I'm not I'd like to hear it how to genetically switch that because of the physics.
Speaker 2: I gave you the statement. I gave you this statement, and this statement is not just words. The statement is a strong redirection for your energy. Okay, great redirecting your energy. Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: And then yes, thank you.
Speaker 11: And then just just as well, just a follow up question of I am the god of me, I am free to make all the powerful choices and create within the universe.
Speaker 5: Is that now complete?
Speaker 2: That's the right question. Yes, it is great.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You bet and congratulations, good work, Thank you, Thanks de I love you. I love you too, baby. What a great show you guys, And we got to almost every caller almost the sorry Adela and Johanna, but we talked to you almost every every show. So and I don't think I got to Alberta either, but we talked to you almost every show too. Guys. Anyway, I got to almost everybody. I love you all so much, your hearts and let's say it loud and proud. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that's what it's all about. Hope to see you all on Tuesday night. I have a feeling this is going to be a most incredible webinar. See you then, Love yourselves until we meet again. Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome download archive shows, enlightening webinars, and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace and remember, loving yourself is the key to create.
Speaker 9: Asian m