Speaker 1: Back another episode of Day zero. We got everybody back with this Steve Max that win the powerful one spiritual in me d one. Uh Father's Day? It was last week. Everybody had a good Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Did you just get hell of quiet? Or is it just me?
Speaker 1: Who me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not quiet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just what you were a loud and then all of a sudden it went super quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure. Maybe because I turned my head away that may have been the case. NFS, that's my bad. I had a string of I had a string of bad Internet kindly for like two weeks there after you or We're trying to do the show Thursday, it kept cutting. Now I think I've got it fixed five. It's been stable for two days now. That ship was some maggorage ship right there, especially like because you talked to AI okay, whenever you get up with your internet company, and then they said, okay, we're gonna get you with an agent who was also AI. It like we got you, We got you with the first AI, which was just our preliminary AI. Then we're gonna get you with the AI, and we spent a lot of money on the other AI agent. This one's ran by call the other one's ran by just regular Gemini, you know, and say so because I could just tell you, like, it has the same like Catus is. Like it didn't feel like a human you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's just happened to me. Same thing. They're like, here, you want to talk to an agent. I was like, yes, please, and it was just another AI. I was like, kind of a human agent.
Speaker 3: Like AI is. It's so easy to identify, like even on a video, because they don't have human inflection in their voice. Like we pause all the time. There's all kinds of things that go on through our heads that cause us to pause, you know whatever the fuck distractions around us cause us to change our speech patterns. Not with AI, it's always the same generic fucking stuff. No inflection changes, no nothing. And the split second I realize I'm listening to AI video or whatever, I'm out, I'm like, go fuck yourself, it's fucking ridiculous. I'm over this AI shit already. And for what For the angst is caused and the fucking data center ship, and for what it actually does. It's like, are you fucking retarded? You spend these trillions of dollars on this dumb shit. It's not much better than Google search. Fuck off.
Speaker 1: Oh well, somebody somebody was talking about that. They were talking about the fact that when you go like to Google, uh, instead of it sending you to websites, whenever you try to get an answer, it just gives you the AI answer. So it's like, what could end up happening is that these sites don't get any traffic and then they end up dying, you know what I'm saying, and then AI didn't have anywhere to source his answers from.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, it's gonna kill itself.
Speaker 4: Basically good fine, bye bye.
Speaker 1: That just sounds good to me. Now, there was some people talking about that, uh, some rumbles. I don't know if you've seen the game in the industry right now, is it's it's in the shit or currently like across the board. I think over the last a year, I think we're looking at numbers some somewhere like two hundred and fifty thousand developers have been laid offs in the uas like across multiple studios, whether it be shutting down or them cutting back or whatever. And I heard some rumblers about, oh well, they're gonna have AI make the next games. I'm like, okay, I mean, but I don't think it's gonna work the way you believe it's going to work.
Speaker 3: The most interesting thing I've seen about games and AI is that there is some new AI that they are developing. I don't know if they're developing or found a use within one of the existing AIS, but they were able to connect it to Unreal Engine five. And the motherfucker was just talking. He was just talking to it, is like, create me this, make the mountains a little bigger, make the trees a little greener. And he was just directing it with his voice and creating a fucking, amazing, amazing graphic it was. I thought that was that was pretty cool. And it was all human driven, right, It was whatever the human input it and AI just did it. And that's fascinating. See. I want to make a game. I'm really like. One of the things on my to do list if I can ever get there, is I want to make a Zork like gay. I don't know if you remember Zork. It was like a text based game. It says like you wake up in a forest, there's a bird chirping in the tree. What do you want to do right. You can go north, south, east west and you go to another one. It's like you come to an open plane. There is a burglar here. He pulls a knife on you. What do you do right? And so you have to it's all text. You just type in what you want. What's that?
Speaker 2: It's like mud, I don't know that. Oh that's another one of those back.
Speaker 4: In the day.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's like a completely text based game. And I remember playing these back in the early eighties when I I had like a Commodore of sixty four or something like that, and like, all this retro style shit is coming back big time, like side scrollers and fucking stuff that looks like it was made in nineteen ninety two is like blowing up on the shelves because it's like five bucks, and people like the old school. They're tired of like spending fifty bucks on these new games. So I want to make a Kennedy game that's you can solve the Kennedy assassination or do some shit, you know, or take part in the assassination. You have multiple outcomes, right, but all text base. And I've been looking into how to do it because I asked groc Groc, can you help me code this thing? And Grok was like in the first question, groc instant, he said, yes, I can do this, and it created me a little mini game where if I copied and pasted the code into a code program, I could play it. And there was three rooms that I could move between the different rooms. And that was just on the initial ask if you could do it or not. So I have a couple friends who are more involved in AI than I am, and we're going to get together and we're gonna do this thing. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: The one of one of the issues overall with gaming, And I know what you said about the money, but it's the fact that they haven't actually charged any more money. That's the number one issue. They keep going up and cost nigga. I was paying seventy eighty dollars for a game back in nineteen ninety three. That's fat. Yes, yes, we were, Yes, we were.
Speaker 2: Sixty bucks or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely. And they they're going down in price with some of our Oh man, the game's eighty dollars. I'm like, bro, they were eighty dollars back in well.
Speaker 3: You gotta say that fucking Xbox comes out, and Xbox games were like fifty nine to ninety nine forever, and then the price bump came and some were coming out at seventy nine ninety nine, and that's when people started losing their heads about the price increase. So one thing I think is pretty interesting and kind of needs some social social you know study, is motherfucking Grand Theft Auto six just went on sale pre order. It's not even out for like five more months, and they brought in like three in one hundred dollars and they brought in three something like three point eight billion dollars in pre sales, like they just ten xt They literally ten xt their money on their pre sale alone.
Speaker 2: By the way. That's that game was not going to do very well because people found out it was God had a bunch of woke shit in it, and they felt that and they remedied it, and now it's going to do well.
Speaker 3: The where Grand Theft when that game lost me was I don't know if it was four or five, but like there was a ghettofication of Grand Theft Auto and it was all hip hop and fucking just like ghetto shit and I'm like, I'm not into this ghetto shit. Fuck you bring me back Vice City, bring me back some shit I can relate to and that. But that's what kind of lost me off the series. Honkey Villey, Yeah, bring me back to.
Speaker 4: Honkeyvill Honky Town even if you could, if you if you're not going to get sued for it, Well that's what.
Speaker 2: I was like, how are you going to go woke in a game where people literally play it so that they can like have sex with prostitutes and do cocaine kill people like those aren't woke people like your audience.
Speaker 4: Dude, Yeah, they're going to write what they're going to give you one star review. They were going to give you that. Anyway, you can't make them happy, even if you were like, uh, some a little bit more wholesome, but don't even bothering.
Speaker 2: Where the person's like eating tofu and breaking monkeys out of jail or something.
Speaker 3: As far as like the independent game creators are crushing it right now. Like so Ubisoft put out this game called Skull and Bones that was like a pirate game where you're on a ship and you gotta do ship battles and stuff, and it was like a seventy nine dollars game, and it basically the game fucking sucked. Then this other independent company like thirty employees put out this game called Windrows, which is like a one hundred times better Pirate game, and it costs twenty nine bucks. I mean, I don't understand how these big developers can compete with the with the small guys who are charging a third of the price.
Speaker 1: You know, well, well, no, the issue is is whatever you're okay, So you've got a couple factors here, Okay. The more the more beautiful the game looks, the more expensive it is. Where your people are located also determines how much money you have to spend. A lot of these niggas is in these big cities, and so they look at some dust. They ain't looking thirty thousand dollars, you know what I'm saying. They ain't looking to eat ram And when they go to the house, you talking about folks like in Seattle and shit, oh yeah, you got you got to pay them some money. So if we take up because of course the game that I've been playing for twelve years as long as been dating my woman, the SERI too, of course they shut it down and they just laid off four hundred people. Yeah, so that bunch did.
Speaker 4: They have a bunch of Was it a bunch of women working there? And not? I want white nerds who are wizards or dungeon masters. So I want somebody profisient in dungeons and dragons making video games. I don't want transgendered eskimos just to tick a diversity box. Get the fuck out of here. This is a I don't think these games are are are meant to be built by that group. I don't think they get it. I want bring back hardcore gaming nerd guys who live on cheetos and mountain dew and porn and would have gone to fries and spent five hours at fries.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That type of guy. That's who I want building video games.
Speaker 1: Well, the number one issue what's crazy is that the woke stuff is not even the issue. I believe in gaming. The issue is the people in leadership don't want their developers to make a full game. Said, why the fuck would you give them all that ship for sixty dollars? Cut that ship in half. We'll give it to them over the next two years, and so people will be complaining about it. And the reason that I say this is because they just they gave the last update for Destiny to Okay, the last update was the ship that everybody had been talking about they wanted for the past five years. They did it in one.
Speaker 2: For El Swoop, and then they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had people in there working on the next Like, they have people there working on the next expansion, and the higher ups knew that they were. They were shutting the game down. They have people still actively working on the next expansion. The guy Pete Parsons, he flees Sony, he said, oh, yeah, man, it's three point six billion dollars. Yeah, hell yeah, So me bother them for three point six billion dollars, bungey. And then he's like, yeah, I'll go ahead and I'll take my money out. They appreciate it. Gotcha CEOs and shit like that, Like I don't understand how these CEOs can go from company to company sink them and the continue to get jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make any sense to me. But it's like across the board, like they just make poor decisions and then they're like, okay, cool, yeah, you made poor decisions. We'll give you your forty million dollars you can. Hey, you have a good day. We appreciate your services.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hold on it.
Speaker 1: When you get fired from your job, does somebody slide you some money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a whole different world, that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. So it's just like you can go in there and actively do a shitty job as long as you got hired for the role. They're slaves. You your millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm just like to go away, they will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to go away.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to go and hump it every day to make to make, you know, twenty dollars an hour.
Speaker 4: I remember this dude.
Speaker 2: That worked for Who's to have a false identity and get positions as the CEO of science corporations by lying and saying he was a scientist from Canada, and then he like, as far as I can tell, that's what was going on. And then when he'd get found out, he would like, yeah, I don't know whatever, step away or something, and then he'd like do it again. And so all his money was just fake, just nothing real.
Speaker 1: Pretty weird. So he was able to I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they can't like figure shit out and hire people who actually know things, or actually have experience, or actually have degrees. But apparently that's hard.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, and we're the blue hair people in Bungeee. Of course they were fucking Seattle, you know, blue haired people is all.
Speaker 4: I got a Macroaggressions episode coming out on Wednesday called the Transgendered Refugees of Seattle. It's a must listen to. It's a thing. They want refugee status because it's a legal term, and they get money because of it. And if there's one thing these retards know, it's how to fleece the system to get more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they'll just lie. They'll be like, oh, you know, I worked on an oil rig, and you know how dangerous that is for trans people. I'm like, no, I don't. Has there ever been a single instance of a trans person being beat the shit out of or run out of town from an oil rig for being trans? No, So nobody knows how dangerous that is. But we're supposed to pretend, because it's oil that it's all white, honky hateful like Christian right wing bigots, and everybody knows it and they all hate trans people. And everybody knows it. I don't think anybody knows that. I think you made that shit up and all of you just adopted it because you're actually the most hateful bigots who are uneducated, ignorant people who just fucking pigeonhole anybody based on how they look. You're the thing you hate, he transfucks.
Speaker 4: But they're making it. It's it's going to become true, though, it's going to be a self fulfilling prophecy because at some point everybody is actually going to hate them. Yeah, and then they'll say, see, everybody hates us. It's like, yeah, because of your behavior, you're constant, you're narcissistic insanity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you And that is the narcissistic thing to do, is you like poke, but you're like, you're a piece of shit, you're angry, you're a bad person, and then you poke that person until they blow up and you're like see see it's like, yeah, but you did.
Speaker 1: That, like you made that happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I'm out of bails here, but I think like when trans folks got fucked up, what they always like prostitutes, yes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean drugs and you know.
Speaker 2: They were a sexual encounter where the person didn't Yeah.
Speaker 4: Was it were like were they trans or were they cross dressers? Because there's that, you know what I mean, because that's a whole different category. And that was something that was always kind of you know, like you yeah, I think you were allowed to laugh. You know, like if you saw somebody who was cross dressed, it was just like what the fuck? Like it was okay if you kind of snickered and pointed and laughed and anything. But they weren't. Typically, they weren't stopping you in the streets and you have to be accepting of me dressing like a woman. They were usually like on their way to some I don't know, dick sucking factory. I don't know where they would be going, but somewhere where I wouldn't be, and they're on their way there, and.
Speaker 1: So I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I think that now because it's almost like you're being forced. You're like wear the pin, you know where the ribbon?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: And it just feels like like I would have my default position would have been set to like I've support you doing whatever it is you want to do as long as you're not hurting other people, or you're not targeting kids or anything, as you're mining your own business, Like and do I have to support I'd be supportive of you for that, I suppose, but now that you're insisting that I be supportive of everything that you do and sign off on everything that you do, I don't support any of it now now fuck you now, Now I don't want to support you on any of this stuff. I think you guys are you've taken it too far, and you've and you're you're now cartoonish and this whole you've had an entire month like why what? What is the gay community think of the trans community? That's what I want to know, because it's it's a fucking embarrassment I would imagine for them too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, gay people in general are uh hate it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: There's a whole group called Gays Against Groomers, which is basically gay people who are against trans and trans indoctrination. And there's a whole movement that's beginning that are just essentially like the regular gay people we've always known, who are like, I'm not done with any of this. I don't care if your trans or not, but don't group yourself together with me. We're not the same. You know, you're the whole ideology. Everything you're doing is completely different than just being gay. Also, and all stressing used to be like what it was there was no trans Really, you're a transvestite, which means trans clothes. It means you do wear different clothes. And now we're like transsexual. You're like, you can't be transsexual. That's not a thing.
Speaker 4: You may try that out first, see how you like that, yeah, and then then cut your dick off.
Speaker 3: The thing I don't get is like we're all social and a big part of who we are as shaped by society, and therefore we do certain things like I'm not gonna wear, you know, a bright pink shirt with a rainbow on it out in public because I don't feel comfortable doing that because that's not my thing. Right, So I don't see how trans people can be like, oh, this is who I really am, and I feel comfortable going out in public. You know everyone's going to make funny you or talk shit behind your back, So how do you feel comfortable with that? Just on a social level? How to fuck? What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to push aside that I don't care about society aspect and then go out there and be like I feel comfortable like this. No you don't. You can't feel comfortable. It's not fucking possible, mere possible at all. Yeah, you're fucking lying yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel there's control and safety because you have an idea of what people now have to treat you as or give you attention for. That's what you actually feel.
Speaker 4: There's an inherent dishonesty with these people. They're insisting you pretend there's something that they're not. You remember when there was the whole question of like what is a woman and can a can a man get pregnant? And he's like, I don't want to answer that question. No, you answer that fucking question. It's a litmus test to see where you are on the on the cycle, on the scale of of uh yeah, of of getting put in a straight jacket and institutionalized if you if you I wanted not, I mean, that would be a question I would ask anybody I think if I were hiring them, and it would be kind of a funny maybe a funny one, but can you know? But if because if your answer is anything other than get the fuck out of here with like, is this a joke or something? I then you're not gonna you know, you're not if you if you cave so fast and you're like, oh, I don't know, maybe I should say that men can't get pregnant, just to be on the safe side. No, you're a fucking weak You're a weak minded idiot. Why would I hire you? You know, why would anybody hire you? So so yeah, I'm I mean, this is it's I feel like it should go without saying that you shouldn't have to ask before hiring somebody if you think that men can get pregnant and that that's an actual question that needs to be answered. But but imagine if you didn't ask that question and you got some asshole who thinks that men can get pregnant, and now you have to deal with them, and they're gonna miss the bus every week, they're gonna be late all the time, they're gonna bring all their bullshit to work. You already know it's pre loaded. That should be the first question on every resume, Can men get pregnant? And then after you'd be like, oh, gay, see you later. Let's not waste anybody else's time, there's the door, get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Like this method.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, there's just so many dimensions today. Question you ask, you know, what is a woman who can get pregnant?
Speaker 4: If I had one of those bugs bunny buttons under my desk that I could push and a trapdoor would open and you'd fall into a pit of alligator, I'd be clicking that button too. How dare you can? Can I get pregnant?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 4: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes or no?
Speaker 4: If there's anything other than that, I'm hitting that button.
Speaker 1: Baby. This is such a fluid situation.
Speaker 4: You know, it is not fluid. There's no fluidity in any of this ship that got That's what got us into this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fluids.
Speaker 2: Yes, we had another trans mask stabbing here in Colorado, another excellent massd.
Speaker 3: This place Foster's insanity. Fucking Colorado Government's a bunch of goddamn communists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you.
Speaker 4: Know what they are, Corey. They're actually a bunch of Satanists. I found out. I had a guy reach out to me and sent me these pictures of like some of the houses and downtown Denvery. Say, take a look at this stuff. You know what this architecture means? You know what this is. I'll be honest, I really don't, but I had to. I had to take a look at this stuff, and it's like what the face he said. Yeah, there's a huge network of them. They're like lawyers, and they're all like professional. They're not like sitting on a street corner talking to a you know, light pole or anything like that. They're like business. They're like the Chamber of Commerce, I don't know, or something like that essentially. So, so it's not just that it's run by leftist, retard blue hair, you know, idiots. It's also run by people who are like into like dark arts and shit like that. So maybe there's like maybe they've cast an actual spell in the city.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, a long time ago, I don't know, early this early twentieth century or late nineteenth century, there was a very heavy Masonic presence in Denver.
Speaker 4: I bet there still is. I would imagine.
Speaker 3: I've come across it a couple of times in my research referencing to Denver Mason people. So they're the ones that built all the all the ship Hell, they have a Masonic temple that every year they do like a witch's ball. In my fucking Chris and his wife went last year. That's spooky in and of itself. They said they had goatsheads and pentagrams all over the fucking place.
Speaker 2: That's the Witch's ball renting out the Masonic hall, not the Mason's doing.
Speaker 3: That, correct, correct, But the building itself has all the gargoyles and the fucking shit like right right there. It's fucking wild. I think it's this is just crazy. If I was emperor, I would outlaw this ship and the heartbeat like Hitler did. I would throw these cocksuckers in fucking jail. You get caught with Masonic symbolism, your fucking life in prison. All this shit needs to just fucking go. I'm sorry, we need to fucking we need to drop the hammer on these alternative bullshit lifestyles in this country.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, Corey, You're you're you just got picked up by the police. They're looking at you for murder. They say they've got your fingerprints. All this stuff really bad. Do you want the Jewish lawyer, the Freemason lawyer, or the Satanist lawyer.
Speaker 1: The lawyer they might there you go, Jewish lawyer.
Speaker 4: Who works who works it out for your for your interests the best who has.
Speaker 3: The Jews do? For sure. They're the craftiest fucking backhanded people ever.
Speaker 4: So of course, but you're not a Jew. But you're not a Jew.
Speaker 3: But I'm paying them right, Yeah, but you're.
Speaker 4: Still not a Jew. So you never fully get that. You'll never get the premium service. Whereas whereas the Freemasons maybe would, and the Satanists, uh maybe would, the Jews would never see you as an equal. They would eventually they take your money, but they'd fuck you on appeal.
Speaker 1: Yeah you get Hey, now we were discussing this. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my enemy or something like that, Mom, Donnie out there. You know he's got his rank control going on. You know, we call a full communism. But then he is anti Semitic as well. So I mean, you know, the enemy of my enemy is supposedly my friend, allegedly.
Speaker 4: Enemy.
Speaker 2: That doesn't any sense.
Speaker 3: He's not a real person. Was made in a warehouse somewhere he's.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I bet some Jews propped them up, which is weird.
Speaker 4: Well, they did the habbad Nicks uh signed off on him. That's why he's the mayor of New York City. You wouldn't be in that role. But does that fit the fucking theater? Because well, maybe he does. Maybe maybe he legitimately does. But they're the ones that gave him the green light. So either he can he can say that he does, but really not do anything about it. That's fine. They don't care, but he but they they signed off on him, so he's there at their behest.
Speaker 3: His a voting system and democracy is so retarded it's unfucking believable. I can't believe that we actually made it this far on such a broken, stupid, fucking system.
Speaker 4: I I just I have some information here that I'm putting together for an episode, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: I've like organized you yet, you do understand why we made it to this point because if they started it, they won't fucking three hundred and thirty million niggas here. That's that's how they made it. It is that made sense to them because they could go right down the street and see Johnny, Hey, Johnny, I'm going to kick your fucking ass man.
Speaker 4: It won't check it out. It's fraud. Now. Now the United States runs on fraud. That that's that's its main that's its major uh industry in New York City, twelve percent of all private sector jobs are actually this thing called New York City home health care scam job where you get paid to stay with your elderly a boiler or whatever the fuck. And that's twelve percent of all non governmental jobs, all private jobs in New York City. That eighteen percent of New York City jobs are from NGOs. So between the two of these bullshit industries, that's thirty percent of all of the jobs in New York City are bullshit jobs. They're not They're not jobs. No, maybe the NGOs you go to work, but you go to work and send emails to your friends or whatever. But that other twelve percent literally not jobs, just make work, just paid to stay home. What what if? What if the solution to the problem was that we stop giving away free money to people and then see what happens, Charlie just an idea.
Speaker 3: Roosevelt fucked us, man. The whole New Deal ship, a New dealship was so dumb, like the government, man, I can't believe, like that's some communist ship right there. The government should be given nobody money, all the ship, all the all the all the services that people need. That the government pays for should be offload or should have been initially given to the church or the or some kind of nonprofit. But none of this ship should be coming from the goddamn government period. The government's job shouldn't be to fucking dole out the fucking money that it takes from other people. It's just ridiculous. I'd rather be fucking poor, like I was poor as dirt for years trying to do what we're doing here, and fucking I had every opportunity to get food stamps and all lish I didn't take none of it. None. I don't want none of it. My soul hurts just thinking about the government giving me handouts. Yeah, everyone out there, y'all can give me donations. I'll take them all day long, but they're not from the government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do you know how how many people would would kill if the government stop stop.
Speaker 3: Doing Well, here's the deal, they will figure it out. The some motherfuckers who got no money. Okay, so you got rid of all snap. You think all those people are going to start off to death tomorrow. No, they're gonna figure some shit out. That's what they're gonna do for like.
Speaker 2: Three months straight.
Speaker 1: But you.
Speaker 4: You just say, this is not my problem to solve. It's not the government's job to give you free money for food.
Speaker 3: It's not you know. It reminds me this week. This week, some lady who is a food security quote unquote expert. She was testifying before Congress and some hearing and she was asked because she was wanting to keep all the ship and snap right, and so she was asked, well, do you think that soda is nutritional and people should be able to buy soda?
Speaker 4: Yea?
Speaker 3: And she she danced around the issue for like five fucking minutes and wouldn't say that soda is bad for you. She's like, well, I'm not a doctor. Well what do you think I mean?
Speaker 2: Do you think that doctor nutrition?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Nutrition is like, go fuck yourself, you idiot, I retarded people who know soda is bad for you.
Speaker 1: What the daily is? Okay, you can keep it up there if you make all of it with sugar, with the realize ship. That's the only ship. I get Now, I get, I get, I get, I got my eight outs cane sugar coke cola is in the in thefrigerator.
Speaker 3: Did you what you didn't happen to find some of that yellow cap soda, did you No.
Speaker 1: It ain't no yellow cap but we but they did. They do the one with the cane sugar all year around. You just got the bottles up and looking.
Speaker 3: So they promote they promote that yellow cap ship to the Kosher people. But I watched this this jew do a video this week and he was talking about it. They can get that ship all year round. They just have to know where to go and ask them if you.
Speaker 4: What if you did like a heat map showing where all the yellow cap cooke cola was, and then you would actually sort of simultaneously be mapping where all the Jews.
Speaker 5: Are the Jewish community. If I walk into a Kosher store and ask for some yellow cap coke and they deny me, can I sue the funk out of them for discrimination?
Speaker 4: Well we got the Mexican Well, I'll have you know that. Speaking of suing companies for things like that, I served a company called Recess with papers on Monday on behalf of Unjected Wait What's Happening Unjected podcast?
Speaker 3: I did serve that's wild. So when I first got to Denver, like year in twenty fourteen, I just had done being a cop and I got a gig doing process serving and it is the worst piece of shit job in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well three weeks.
Speaker 3: In three weeks, I served one papers because everyone else was like not home or denied it or whatever. And then that one got rejected because I served it to a daughter and not the mother. And I was like, are you fucking kidding? I guess the worst job ever. No one should ever do it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not doing it for the money. And did it for Shelby Hosana and for Scott Armstrong because they drugs. I did it. I did it for the love of the game, is what I did it for him. But but we filmed it too.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I had Jeff, my producer with me, and we filmed it and uh yeah, I mean they rejected them. They had a whole thing set up too for do you know what Injected is. It's an online unvaccinated dating site. They're doing live events around the country and doing big parties and throwing, you know, doing all and they had it booked there and then the place canceled on them, and h under some really sketchy circumstances said some things that weren't true and got sued.
Speaker 2: Good screwed them.
Speaker 3: So it's it's so weird. Like, uh so when I go into I have an account at UCY Health, like a medical portal, and when I go in there, one of the lists on the to do list is it keeps popping up. Every time I had dismissed, it'll pop up again, is schedule your COVID vaccine. Here in twenty twenty six, they're still pushing on some people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, rather modify you further.
Speaker 3: I'd rather fucking die than take that ship. I'm not come.
Speaker 2: Just change your told, Gino, just do it.
Speaker 4: It's fine. Don't you want to protect Don't you want to protect others?
Speaker 1: Corey?
Speaker 4: Grandma's how many grandmas need to die so that you can freely travel all of them? That can be arranged, Corey, we will start killing the grandmas. Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 3: The Ebenezer Scrooge said, Uh, they're live too long and they're still on the taking up too many resources. I forget how Ebenezer Scrooge put it, but he was totally right.
Speaker 4: Speaking of vaccines, I interviewed Andy Wakefield this week, director of Vaxed, and uh, he told me that the autism rate do what was the last autism rate you heard for boys one in what.
Speaker 3: Fifty, Yeah, something like that, one in fifty.
Speaker 4: I think the last one I saw was one in thirty five.
Speaker 3: See, I don't know if I can believe those numbers because I isumbling autistic people all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh but but Andy Wakefield does. The new numbers he gave me were one in thirteen.
Speaker 2: But it's so good to have autism. We love it. But to a puzzle piece on your belly or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, wear the ribbon.
Speaker 3: Now, if they had a shot that gave everybody ass burgers and they were like super geniuses in some field, then that'd be a different story. But I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then it'd be like human AI where you you'd also have to have somebody who could talk to him. You knew how to ask them the right questions and get the weaponize their their mental focus for otherwise they're just aimless smart uh kooks out there doing their own thing. You have to kind of wrangle them.
Speaker 3: I think complaints about our sound, but my sound is maxed out.
Speaker 4: Don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're a little loud, Charlie, and it distorts every once in a while, maybe you can turn down just a tad.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Can't you think that. You think that like this zoom and ship and all these riverside would have built into where you can see everyone's mic levels and manually adjust them to be the same thing.
Speaker 2: But everybody likes to.
Speaker 1: Remove indeed, but they take it away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like why would you take away functionality? But everything does?
Speaker 1: Or I just don't know where to say it. That may be the case. I may have to find where I say it. That's what I may have to do. Like Mamdani a friend or fight? I mean what we got. I mean the enemy an enemy.
Speaker 4: He's a communist, Okay, okay, he's gonna get everybody. He's gonna getybody.
Speaker 1: He's an anti. They keep saying he's an anti guy, Like.
Speaker 3: Anti is good. How to think communism is good? I don't because the don't because they're stupid.
Speaker 1: Stupid.
Speaker 4: People love communism. It promises them free things or well you know, I mean, they don't even have to be stupid. You just have to be, like i'd say, early on in your voyage trying to understand how the world works, you might take a left turn into communism and it's not even so much stupid. I think it probably usually comes out of like wanting to do right for everybody, and but then you get older and have some experiences and realize that that's magical thinking, and then you snap out of your communism faves.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, someone was just like, well, why wouldn't everyone like communism because we all have roads and that's communism, And I'm like, that is not communism. Good try though, good try though. It's like, actually not an economic system to have roads that we all chipped in for.
Speaker 4: But communism is a bad economic system. You can have your problems with capitalism, and surely there are there are many problems to have with it, but communism is just is just magical thinking never works. There's always controlled by and created by you know who.
Speaker 2: It's weird that only what did they say? Only thirteen percent of officials in the Democrat Party are willing to say that they like capitalism.
Speaker 4: What is capitalism?
Speaker 2: I mean in their they're saying, like, we like what we have right now, as opposed to moving to communism. We like what we have now. Only thirteen percent of elected Democrat officials are willing to say that now.
Speaker 3: I don't understand. Once a country decides it's this, and it's like, we're a capitalist country. Had to fuck the alternative ideologies even are still allowed to persist. We're not changing, We're never going to change. How to fuck you think you're gonna come in here and start changing the fundamentals of the country, Eat a fucking dick. Seriously, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. See, this isn't why Hitler banned all the other parties. Because here's the thing back and I always reference it to Hitler because he's the greatest, But back in World War Two, you had different political parties that actually had totally different ideologies. He was up. His biggest enemy was the Communist Party. There was a big German Communist Party, and then there was other parties that were kind of irrelevant. But it wasn't like here in America where they fight over one or two issues, but fundamentally to the same party. Right back then, it was like completely different ideologies were who ran and so once he is established, this is the mission of the country, this is how the country is going to function. Everybody any other ideology put forward with sedition, period, and that's how it should be if you're putting forth an ideology that undermines the very nature of our country, you go to jail. Sorry about the you know, controlling your thoughts and all that shit, But we have to to run a society. You need a very strict cultural framework that people like to ignore and say we don't need the strict cultural framework, but we do. And so people who step outside of that framework off with their heads.
Speaker 4: Well, listen to this as a as a possibility. This is how they used to do it in the olden times and back in you know, it sounds like a pretty radical idea, but I bet you it worked really well. They used to call one percent of the population every year, everybody who was like the shitheads and the extremely sick and weak I suppose, but also like you know, criminals and you know, scumbags and psychopaths and all that. They would just make a point of getting just basically quality controlling out about one percent of the population every year just to make sure. And it had the you know the additional impact of scaring the shit out of people who might possibly fall into that behavior to not do that, so that you're not in the group that winds up get getting put up against the wall. But imagine that as a as a tough love sort of society to be living in. It's like, listen, you can be the guys in El Salvador with the tattoos on your face and everything, but we're just going to take you out in the first every year on I don't know, New Year's Day or something. We're just gonna get rid of you. And then it's like the problem goes away. And that's it's a disgusting place because you don't ever want the state to be involved in doing that, right, But as a collective society, if you'd made some sort of arrangement where like, you know, look, if you're if you get sentenced this year on like a twenty year prison term, like you're pretty much just fucking done.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I think also, if we took away all the social programs like we were saying, and it kind of goes back to like survival of the fittest, and we don't get these shads able to reproduce.
Speaker 4: No, Right, Yeah, I get I get that you want to like pacify the masses and have them not rise up against you as you're looting the place. But if you really if somebody really wanted to do the right thing. They just turn off all them endless money and they'd and they'd offer, and they'd make a an offer that was like diminishing monthly, that was like this this month, you know, come forward and we'll send you back to your country of origin free of charge. Right, and then like next month it's we'll send you to a country. And then the month after that it's like we're just going to send you to Africa, you know, you know what I mean. Like it just gets it just gets incrementally worse, Like the offer gets worse. It's like better sign up now, because this is where it's going to go. Like have you ever been to the Democratic Republic of Congo. You're going to go. I don't care if you're from Guatemala.
Speaker 2: That's where we're going to send you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're from Canada, and overstage your visa, you're going to Chad.
Speaker 2: By the way, Fuck Canada. But Canada is the only country in the entire higher FIFA, all the Games whatever that has booed another country. It's the most arrogant pieces of shit ever. I'm not talking to you, my Canadian friends. You know who you are. Everyone else in Canada can suck my dick. What is wrong with your stupid country? Get your shit together. You're such classless, shitty garbage people that you would boo if the whole fucking world is coming together and celebrating. Everybody is stoked to be together. All these celebrations are happening, all these beautiful moments are happening, and Canada fucking booze us, eat shit, Canada, burn and die.
Speaker 1: Shitty you got from folks from Europe coming over here, getting this with Chick fil A and shitbot to fall out. They're like, man, the food, the food over here in America is good. All food is shit. And I've heard y'all say to you go to all men of foods clean and folks like, man, fuck that clean food is shit. Here to take sh I'd rather die happy, dude.
Speaker 2: They're going to Costco and they're like, this is like a wonderland. Like you can get an air conditioner and a fully cooked chicken in the same place. It's like so rad.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love how much people are loving America right now. It's like accidentally undoing the entire w EF globalist fucking script against the West just by people visiting here to come to these games.
Speaker 4: And singing Sweet Caroline and drinking all the beer in Boston.
Speaker 2: Yeah dude, and singing John Denver Country Roads. It does seventy thousand people sang that song at one time together. It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: You know. It's been funny on YouTube. They got all these videos of like people from the UK and France and all these places coming coming to America and trying like Texas barbecue for the first time.
Speaker 4: Japanese guys trying Texas barbecue.
Speaker 2: They're just flipping it so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one black guy was eating the shit in his car. He got like ribs and all this stuff. He had a huge thing and he's eating it and everybody's just like it was great. It was so funny to watch. But so another reason to fucking hate Canada is Canada just passed another law. Canada's stronger hate crime protections now become law, and so basically your social media is free game. They can if you say, uh, fuck Israel, you will be charged all kinds of different.
Speaker 4: To us, right exactly.
Speaker 3: Another one protecting access to community spaces, people protections. People now have stronger protections from intimidation and obstruction when access accessing places where communities gather, So.
Speaker 4: From all in your country, No, you don't not if you're not, if you're some honky walking down the street, you're gonna get attacked by all that or are you protected from them?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is it a one one? Gotcha?
Speaker 3: So if you're out in public and you insult somebody for any reason, you can go to jail. And then what if I call.
Speaker 4: A white person a white devil? Is that crime?
Speaker 2: What if you boo an entire country during a sporting event? How about that hate crime?
Speaker 4: What if I put a turban on and pretend to be a sekh in Toronto and make fun of it? Is that a hate crime? Or can I simply identify as that and be stunning and brave because I'm trans and I have invisible injuries?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: So here's another one. Make it a crime to willfully promote hatred against an identifiable group by displaying certain terrorism or hate symbols in public, namely symbols used by or associated with listed terrorist entities under the Criminal Code, two Nazi symbols, or a noose. So that's about Jews, I mean, But just what other fucking hate symbols are there against other people, and there are in any Okay, So that's specifically written to protect Jews. And I can't believe that they're still claiming to be only two percent of the global population, These fucking liars. More like they are, I think. I think in America it's what the two and a half percent. I think it's more like seven to eight percent, maybe even higher, because you can throw a rock outside your window and you'll hit a Jew in the face. So it's like the odds of them being so small a population is so stupid. And we know that they don't fucking do. They don't participate in census. It's part of their stick. They don't participate in sense because they want us to know how many there are.
Speaker 1: Uhhah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Technically they're all honorary.
Speaker 1: Is that what we're talking about? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe, Uh well, here's another one. Freedom of expression and religion remain protected under the Charter. These protections were shaped by extensive consultations. Blah blah blah. The law targetsminal behavior that intimidates people, obstructs access to community spaces, or will fully promotes hatred, making it clear where the line is drawn. More specifically, the law does not uh oh, this is nonsense. It does not criminalize religious teaching. It does not restrict the ability to preach, read scripture, or practice religion. It does not ban peaceful protests bullshit, does not create bubble zones or it does not criminalize opinions, disagreement, or criticism. That's a total lie. They're fucking liars. I just don't understand. See here in America, we have a very good judicial system, I believe it or not. I mean, it's the best in the fucking world. And when you get into court, they actually analyze the specifics and a judge and a jury will get to make a decision based on the specific Not in Canada. Canada, shit goes out the window. You get a magistrate and they fucking can decide whatever the fuck they want. It's like that all over the world. So I'm not I have no fucking desire to go anywhere else in the fucking world because you could end up in fucking jail for picking your nose in the wrong place. Like fuck all that shit. The whole world is what we perceive communists Union to be. Back in the eighties, I just.
Speaker 4: Got back from from former Soviet Union. It's great. And then I'm going to Serbia too and in like six weeks for Liberpolco.
Speaker 2: Europe this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never you know, I've never been into that region before. I loved it. Man. Those people they're bad ass, they get it. They've got a good sense of humor, their food is fantastic, the there's smart asses kind of. There's no cultural forced cultural integration happening there any kind. And we'll see. I'll find out what Serbia is like in a couple of weeks. I'll report back as to what because because that obviously a different part, but it's part form wher Yugoslavia they got broken up and how they divided it up along like religious lines was kind of interesting to find out. But yeah, it's it's a fucking put it on your list if you ever get the chance.
Speaker 2: Just it's it been on my list. I was going to do my student teaching in Prague in two thousand and nine, and then I didn't go because I was still making sure I didn't have cervical pre cancer from the HPV injections anymore, so I stayed instead. I lost my opportunity to do that, but I've always wanted to do a road trip through Eastern and Europe. It would be so rad.
Speaker 4: We did a boat trips for Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Ukraine's off the list permanently.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, not interesting is that list. So what we did was we did a boat trip from island to island, but then when we were on the island, we all had bikes and there's like thirty of us. I mean, we weren't all together, but we were all on the same boat together with my family and extended family, and we did one hundred and seventy five miles of biking on through these islands too, So we got a chance to see like where people were living and grapes growing and all of us growing, and just the best food around and fucking badass and like places that have been there for If you like Game of Thrones too, if you're into that, there's a lot of the forts that they use to film Game of Thrones, and on three different islands, I there were like gifts stores selling Game of Thrones merch and stuff like that. But the thing is that it's like they're in these cities that have been there for seven hundred fucking years. You know, like crazy cobblestone that's been there for longer than the United States has been around. So happy two hundred and fiftieth birthday, America going out of business sale, I hear. It's I've actually learned that.
Speaker 2: It's a total lie that empires have an average of two hundred and fifty years. There's like nothing even remotely about it. It's way longer. It's thousands, like if you had to include the Mongol Empire Rome And the only way this works is if you decide arbitrarily that you're only going to count these certain pieces of these empires reign and then it's two hundred and fifty years. So just so everyone knows.
Speaker 3: So the whole empire thing has been really fascinating and confusing to me because you have the rise of different empires at the same time, some with overlap, and so when I'm trying to figure out shit that's going on, like the Ottoman Empire rose towards the end of the Roman Empire, if I'm not mistaken, I mean, because all this stuff goes back to here we go again. This stuff all goes back to the fucking Jewish, fucking ideology and why God owes them everything right because of the rise of different empires, and there's been statements over the years that, you know, Germany had I heard that some researchers believe that Germany had to fall during World War Two because they had to destroy the Ottoman Empire in order for the state of Israel to come about. I don't understand the relationship there, but that's been said several times, and so I'm confused over a lot of the empire. One day, I hope to get to the empire stuff, but I doubt it. It's a fascinating, interesting conversation.
Speaker 4: If you want to destroy it faster, have fiat currency, that doesn't that really accelerates the process of fucking yourself, you know, like you'll eventually get to coin clipping and things like that. There's also a group of people. Once you let them into your country, they destroy it and they do it over and over again. So maybe don't let them in your country. Yeah, yeah, maybe don't let them in. And to do that if you want to keep it going for a while, you know, I don't know. Well, I know.
Speaker 2: It's up to everybody.
Speaker 4: It's your choice.
Speaker 3: Pretty well, so so I guess it turns out that all this Trump talk about deals and stuff and m o US has been just theater the whole time. The wars back on in full force. And I don't like these ceasefires at all. I think Iran just needs to come off, hurry up and get the fuck rid of Israel, like like yesterday, you know, I ain't nothing drunking do about it?
Speaker 4: What what do you? What? What did you? What would you do if you're Iran? Like?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 4: What do you do if this this fire, this ceasefire agreement is is bullshit and they start hitting you again? Do you focus on Israel? Do you focus on the American bases and finish them off? What do you do a little of both? Do you focus on taking out the uh Israel's push into Lebanon and try and help the dolm out by by by knocking out like what what's the priority? Do you knock out the water to Israel just to punish them? Is some siege warfare and say fuck you blew up our our deal, so we'll knock your desalinization plants and all your lights out. I mean, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Here's what I don't understand. They keep hit hitting our bases but you're gonna tell me they don't have enough missiles to take them all out at once and like literally all gone, like nothing but rubble in the whole base. They of course they do, but they haven't been doing that. They fucking like this last time they hit some ships. Well that's the excuse that Trump used. They hit some ships in the Gulf, and so Trump bombed some bullshit, and so they retaliated by hitting bases in Bahrain, and you a, but when you look at the damage, they set like two drones and they blew up two buildings, I'm like, there's fifty buildings there. What the fuck are you doing? Why are you question?
Speaker 4: Do you you hit the forty eight other buildings?
Speaker 3: Again? They they did some. They so Iran early in this war, had their IRGC elite special forces fly into fucking Israel, get on the ground and they murdered a bunch of fucking people, including a couple of the higher ups in the government. And then they got out And I'm like, why aren't you doing this every day? The whole world knows Israel's the only problem, right, the whole world knows Israel's the problem. Why are you handling this situation, situation with kick gloves, there's no reason to do this. Everybody has seen the full might of Iran. They can't be beaten by America. And which is crazy because from if you look at the maps today and yesterday, it's being said that the largest airlift in US military history is now underway, and you see all those planes loading up and where they're going. They're suspecting that it's going to be a ground invasion and as even a little I saw a map today of the highlighted region where people believe this ground invasion will occur. Really bad idea, because Iran already said if there's a ground invasion, they're sending a million troops. They have a million army in the army. They're gonna send all million to this fucking place and we're gonna get Is this suicide for US? I don't understand the mentality. Are they still buying that they're gonna get regime change? Like every fucking hope and dream that Trump and these Jews had should be fucking washed away by now completely to supremacy.
Speaker 4: You're you're you're asking like a logical question and you're you're but who's to say what the unseen influences are that are acting on Trump and his administration too. He may not, he may he may have made a calculation. There's no there's there's no way out.
Speaker 1: He's got.
Speaker 3: The Iranians. The Iranians can see clear as day the same airlift and troop movements.
Speaker 4: That we see. If you're seeing it on Twitter, we're seeing then. The Iradians are seeing it right.
Speaker 3: They're getting all their intelligence from the Chinese satellites and the Russians. They have the fucking best. They know exactly what's going. Why the fuck don't they send out a hundred fighter jets which they have, and blow up the convoys in fucking mid air. Why not? That's what I would fucking do. I would see where they're flying, I would where they're landing, and I would hit it all. You don't even let them build a force there, You just take them out before they even get there.
Speaker 4: I don't I that's that's that's a question. That's what I'm saying there. There's there's a few different ways to play this, and you progressive or you could be I feel like Iran has been. I'm not trying to play favorites here or anything. But like, I feel like they've been showing a ton of restraint over over the like year plus. You know, and and you know what, clearly Israel was trying to provoke them and multiple ways.
Speaker 3: But but I they don't have anything, Peo don't nothing. They killing themselves in Chit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is easy. Nobody is trying to win a war anywhere because of public perception. Why you think Ukraine and Russia is still fighting. Ukraine don't have shit. Russia could go wipe them out, But nobody on this planet that's in positions of power want that stamp on their country because then they're targeted that you went in there and you fully annihilated an entire country, that you wiped everybody out. This ain't the fucking This ain't three four thousand years ago where it's like I could give a goddamn who knows I did it? There ain't shit you're gonna do about it. I'm not worried about public perception. This is my shit. We don't run that way anymore. The whole world runs off public perception. That's what it runs off of, is how these people stay in power. That's it. That's you're answering your own question. Why don't think that is one of because they don't want to wipe the people out.
Speaker 4: Well, what about what about demoralizing them then not wiping them out? Don't don't wipe them out, don't wipe out the Israelis. Don't wipe them out, but demoralize them. Take out I don't know something that that's important to them, Like he hit a couple of their underground bunker, their bomb shelters, and rattle their cages and knock out their airports and turn out the lights and things like that, things that are survivable, but like you know them all.
Speaker 1: Up, you're not willing to finish the job. This is what I'm talking about. The I'm talking about the red Wadon type of shit from Game of Thrones, where you go in there and you kill the whole family. There's not anybody willing to do that.
Speaker 4: No. Look globally, well, I don't think the I don't worry about the Iranians doing that. I worry about the Israelis doing that. I feel like the Israelis, if they had the opportunity to get the entire leadership structure of some group all at one place, I don't think that I'm telling you right now, my I've come around. I'm coming around on this. This is my conspiracy theory, my my new favorite conspiracy theory that I haven't really looked into. But like I'm starting to think that the best, the best, the best reasoning for nuclear weapons being fake is that if they were real, Israel would have used them by now.
Speaker 1: Now, I think everybody made use them.
Speaker 4: I don't think I don't think it's reel can well hold the truce is though. That's my point is that I don't is that they if that's the line in the sand and everybody is in agreement on everything, you know, and it's it's all that that's the one group I feel like they would have used it. Maybe they did use it. I mean that Bay root Port explosion was some then, and well a new one.
Speaker 3: There's a new one today. I don't know if you saw this, but Israel put out a notice to northern Lebanon that there was or will be I think was a major explosion in South Lebanon that would be felt in North Lebanon.
Speaker 4: Jesus, Well, that's what I'm saying. I don't know that. So another thing, Wait, I don't know if it needs to be a nuke anyway, first, first and foremost, I mean for it to be dangerous like that.
Speaker 3: So a couple of weeks ago or months ago, I ran struck in northern Israel one of their defense manufacturing plants where people suspected that they held nuclear weapons.
Speaker 4: And that thing went up and looked like a nuke.
Speaker 3: Right, So that fucking thing. I saw an analysis a military guy going, He's like, you see how the the cloud itself is glowing for like ten seconds. He's like, there's no conventional munitions that do that. It's He's like, this has to be some sort of radiation or nuclear or something. Maybe they triggered a nuke by blowing up the plant or something like that, because when you look at it, the whole like before the mushroom cloud top, which there was one, the whole stalk of this thing glowed like glowed bright fucking light. And that's not that's not normal.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people who think this war is actually all these wars are just distractions from the geomagnetic event that is happening. And when you see the thunder in Paris, the lightning in Paris that went on for like four hours just stop. The sky just looks like it's glitching. It's like a screen glitching.
Speaker 3: I just can't buy. There might be evidence for it, but I can't buy for a second Iran is conspiring with anybody to do anything like Iran seems pretty isolated even I think the war.
Speaker 2: Is actually a real war for resources. I don't think it's just because of that. But I don't think that that people in the no mind that it's also very distracting from the other things happening right now.
Speaker 4: Can we put in some requests then? If Iran is going to start blowing things up, why don't they do Why don't they target the weather modification network that that was clearly impacting them? Did you do? Did you see what happened after they blew up a bunch of these radar towers in Kuwait and Bahrain and places like that, all of a sudden started raining again in Iran. So like, hey, maybe you want to go help your brothers out and like find whatever it was you blew up, whatever those things were, find some more of those and take those out too while you're at it, Because clearly the US and its allies are manipulating the weather in Europe and elsewhere, of course, but but but Europe and the Middle East, and so you might want to, like, you know, if you're prioritizing targets, do that and then tell everyone, hey, get ready for rain. You guys are about to get rain pretty soon here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then when it happens, you can then say, see these people, these monsters over there with the American Empire are we're putting you guys into droughts. They hate you. You know, it'll be obvious.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, the the nobody's doing anything at all, but just bullshitting. I've just got to be honest with you, Like, nobody's doing anything. Iran ain't doing nothing. Ain't doing nothing. Rush ain't doing nothing, Ukraine ain't doing nothing. We ain't doing shit. Ain't nobody doing anything. Somebody asked me the other day, it's like, oh, well, you know, the the war over there in Iran, it's not benefiting us Americans. I said, well, cool, But they don't mean it ain't benefiting somebody else. They could give a fuck less whether it benefits you or not. The shit is not about benefiting you. Every day motherfuckers are walking around, you know what I'm saying, And picking the a's and cheating on their wives. You know what I'm saying. They're cheating on the spouses. You know what I'm saying. I mean, like they can you give a ship lest man. They running a bigger game than what we're running around here, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like wars are no longer meant to be won. They're not. They're a ployee. They're they're moving pieces. That's see it. Because if the if if the US wanted to win any of these past wars, then they would just keep fucking bombing the dogs ship out of all of it. Nigga, you can't run, There's nowhere to go because I'm gonna keep fucking you up.
Speaker 4: They did that in North Korea.
Speaker 1: Like like I'm I'm gonna keep pressing the button you said, I'm gonna keep pressing if I want to win this, I've got I've got enough fake money to build all these all the missiles I want, And I'm gonna keep hitting this button until you say no, Moss, or until none of y'all exists anymore.
Speaker 4: Can we try not having wars? Can we try that for like awenty five year period? Can we try that and see if that is maybe a path we want to go down.
Speaker 3: Well, that brings us back to the I just mean the.
Speaker 4: American Empire starting wars. That's what I'm saying. I'm not talking about other people fight. I can't. They can't be held accountable for themselves. But you know, but but but can can America stop starting wars and regime changing? I mean, I know I know the answer to the question, but I'm just saying it would be amazing to try that in the in the experiment.
Speaker 3: Brings us back to the Iron Mountain Document? Are you familiar with the Iron Mountain Document? That pretty much lays out why we can't have peace.
Speaker 2: So I was just in the Pacific Northwest and gas is six dollars a gallon.
Speaker 4: That is criminal, but but not surprising.
Speaker 2: All taxes here, it's under all taxes. It's over six it's all taxes. And they're like, man, Trump is really fucking us. I'm like, you guys have no fucking concept of reality at all on the toll area.
Speaker 3: So we didn't really get hit hard with the gas thing here in Colorado, at least in four Collins because our average price of gas, well, there was a time a couple months ago when it dropped down to like a high two dollars and ninety cents or something. When I got I got two dollars gas in Denver. One time, two dollars gas in Denver. I filled up. I was like, holy shit. But our average gas here has always been over three bucks three between three twenty five and three fifty and the most we had here was like just over four dollars, so we didn't really get hit too hard. Now it's got down to three fifty.
Speaker 2: Seven taxes, yet we're trying. I'm sure, I'm sure all the blue hairs are trying real hard to get this syn taxes on the gas that when I moved here in twenty nineteen, it was a dollar a gallon and I had just left Washington, where it was four dollars a gallon, so that was crazy. I was like, hall elujah, Colorado's the best. And then obviously it's gone up. But yeah, something as bad as the rest of the country.
Speaker 3: When you follow our the Democrat politicians. I watched some of the ship on fucking YouTube. These people are lunatics. These fucking faggot communists are like the ship. They're trying to do with guns like I can't wait till the Trump DJ jumps all over their fucking head. They want you to be able to they want you to take a course before you can buy a gun, like suck my fucking dick.
Speaker 4: They want you to not be able to kill animals in Oregon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's clearly not going to pass. But it's so ridiculous. That's how crazy, Like.
Speaker 3: You can't even you can't fish or nothing like everything.
Speaker 4: You need to farms, stop doing anything. This is not your job, this is there's no stop being. You know, the people who go into government are busy bodies that are looking for shit to nitpick and do. It's that mentality that wants to always be over your shoulder, looking to see what you're doing, and to ride your ass and tell you how you're doing it wrong. Fuck these people. We need less laws. We need to get rid of three quarters of the laws. They're retarded. They're meant to confuse you. Nobody knows what they are. Cops don't know them. Cops don't know any of the laws. You know, what do we Let's let's not criminalize things. Let's let's make it take all the warning labels off everything. You know what I mean, figure it out or don't not our problem. And the government needs to get really honest about like what they think it is their job is to do, because half of the shit that they currently do is are things that they're not being asked. It's not their job to do. They've they've just decided they're going to involve themselves, so like if they wanted to, they could get rid of the responsibility because a lot under the guys of just saying, you know, it's really not our job to manage this. Let's let the free market take care of it, or let's let it any or let's let it die. All these subsidies, all these giveaway is, all these n g O s, all these charities, all these fucking bullshit jobs. Shut them all down.
Speaker 2: How would news we did that day?
Speaker 4: He wouldn't.
Speaker 1: The man, we're not even capitalist because they know a microphone.
Speaker 4: We can't hear you. It's hard to hear you.
Speaker 1: I said, we're not even capitalist because we bailed ship out like crapitalists.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 1: We're not capitalists, but we're not. There's winners and losers. Yeah, yeah, I mean, like the government picks winners and losers, so we're not even capitalists all the US is. No, it's not you know got bailed out in two thousand and eight. You should all died, all of them, it is.
Speaker 3: It is all those banks should have gone down in l eight and then we would rebuild from the rubble. I mean it was like, Yes, Iceland paid off everybody's fucking house. Everybody got a free house.
Speaker 4: Basically, they send bnkers to jail for a prison, like real prison, like nine year prison, stretches and things like that.
Speaker 2: They make successful revolution in the history of the world.
Speaker 4: It was fantastic. They actually address the problem. So it can be done. But you have to get rid of the parasites in government. There's too many goodies there. When you have a magic printing press, you can just give these people endless amounts of money to go do bullshit projects. So you have to get rid of all that.
Speaker 2: Control of their propaganda too, because we have way too much influence from all sorts of actors in our media that is too effective, so people who are stupid could believe stupid things that aren't true, So we don't have control over that. Like, you're never going to get anywhere because motherfuckers right now, think that we're in this time period where we have them books banned than ever before, which might be true. What all that ever is talking about is schools. We don't actually ban books in the United States, So all we're saying is in schools, there's a list of books that kids can't have access to, and that it's longer than it's ever been. And the reason why that is is because you sick motherfuckers put porn in their fucking libraries and so we had to take those out and put them on a banned books list. But idiots are told that like Trump is hateful and like all his people are banning books, and books are good, so Trump must be bad, and they're just too fucking stupid to know that we're talking about pornography for children, you fucking idiots.
Speaker 3: Well, the liberal mind does not sound They were not talking about the Democrats of the seventies and eighties. These are different. This is a different breed of fucking liberalism.
Speaker 2: They're propagandized fucking retards who don't think.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're so easily manipulated you could you could make up some fake fucking story about somebody being disenfranchised for whatever reason. And they would get behind it like fuck you. It's like, aha, jokes on you, asshole. Right, they just get on the bandwagon. They're big on bandwagons, and they're big on like forming these like collectives of idiots.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of group thing but also like that, uh, I don't mean to lump all women on this group, but there's a lot of like consensus behavior stuff like.
Speaker 3: That women are women are very empathetic and then women, right, they're very empathetic naturally, and so that's so easy to exploit, very much.
Speaker 2: So, especially in like the post feminist world where they're all retarded.
Speaker 3: And none of these people study history. I tell anybody, if you study the twentieth century and really become very adept at understanding what happened throughout the twentieth century, the idea that you could ever have a liberal mindset is ridiculous. Like you can always tell who hasn't studied history because they're fucking democrats. Like split second, you come to understand everything about World War One, World War two, how we got dragged through Vietnam, the around Contra affair, nine to eleven, the whole fucking nine yards. Once you understand all this yet and you think you still think that fucking liberalism is a way to go. I don't know what to say to these people. O.
Speaker 2: They're communists, but we repeat ourselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I mean they feel good about it. Currently it's supposed its supposed to be the feel good party. Yeah. Again, against against you know, big corps, against big bills, against the billionaires. Let's talk about being against the billionaires, even though they had a whole bunch of billionaires, you know, seeing.
Speaker 4: Campaign billionaires finance them. What are they talking? What are they complaining about? Toros is paying them all tons of money.
Speaker 2: Boy nevill Stingham is paying them for all their ship fucking commy bitch.
Speaker 1: But they're a good billionnaires that you know. Yeah, so that makes it yeah, good billionaires. Yeah, that's what they're tailing the people. You know, what was it? What pretty? What was Bernie Sanders get up there? Prince could get up there? Hellionaires? Ain't you want to know?
Speaker 4: Gas?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, oh, good one. You like me, I'm a good one, trust me.
Speaker 1: I'm here. I'm here for the people of Illinois.
Speaker 2: Did you see China mocking Europe as they go through their heat wave after they destroyed their energy infrastructure, so they can't have air conditioning. And China's literally like installing air conditioners for dogs who they eat, by the way, just to mock them, like, look at all the air conditioning we have, you assholes.
Speaker 1: Well look here's what I need. All I need to know about Europe is I don't know if you know the h G TV's got the my million dollar dream home. It's got the it's got the query aid does David bronzed? Yeah, they did one across the pond okay over there, and that that ninja was taking folks to houses, and I was like, bro, that house was building the damn third in like the thirteen twenties, man, you know, kind of like yeah, this is this.
Speaker 4: Is that's pretty much seventeen hundred I'm like.
Speaker 1: Bro, eight hundred thousand pamp this thing got cobblestone, because I mean what we talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh, you just threw your ship off the window from a bucket.
Speaker 1: It's cool, yeah, man, No, but they still they're still living in trash like that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I talk to me about Europe.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: They ain't even close. Like folks talking about all men. Compare China with the USO China's doing something. Look, man, I know the US ain't all this and that and that, but they look a whole lot better than what you're looking. You're looking like hell out there, damn son, this dude was taking to.
Speaker 3: You know, it's as as fucked up as like Britain is only forty percent right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, just like.
Speaker 2: New York is like mostly non native born people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was trying. He's trying to get something altered in the constitution so he can try to reppresident because technically, technically, technically he just became eighteen.
Speaker 4: Great, let's wrap this experiment up. Yeah, it's not let's take him to the or king or whatever and then let's just let's just do it. Let's just go out through one way suicide mission, because he would destroys with with that those sorts of ideas about the stuff that he wants to do. He would just as uh this just imposing wealth taxes on people. Does he not understand that these billionaires and I have armies of lawyers that will move their money instantly into the Cayman Islands or Bermuda or someplace and set up shell company. It's like you can attack these guys. These guys are gonna be five steps ahead. The minute you start talking about shit like that, they're out of there, like, oh, what.
Speaker 2: Do you rather even pretending like he's doing well. There's all this stuff where he's like, oh, he'd it's so great, like how great the city is. I'm like, I just saw a man get raped by another homeless man. Like, I'm pretty sure it's not doing great.
Speaker 4: I saw a lady fall into an open manhole and die. Jesus Christ damn.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I don't think they're doing great.
Speaker 4: It hasn't been the best.
Speaker 3: No, So let me put this in context. My parents grew up their whole lives in New York, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, and by nineteen eighty five they're like, this place is a shithole. We need to go to floor and then we did.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That was forty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's the city that never sleep. Send in New York City.
Speaker 2: It's got a nice park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll sleep Vegas if I want to say it doesn't sleep, I'm going to fucking Vegas, not New York.
Speaker 4: So my mom did wind up going to Vegas. She left New York. The reason why she let one of the reasons why she left New York was she she said that she was standing in line at a grocery store to check out, and and she had her cart in front of her, and the lady behind her was just just slamming her cart into the back of my mom's feet over and over and over to the point where my mom turned around and goes, where do you want me to go? Like, what do you want me to do? We're all in line to get out of the out of the grocery store. Like the fact that you have to have that conversation with a grown ass woman who can't who's just smashing repetitively, like a full grown, retarded old folk their cart into the back of somebody's legs because they can't figure out they've just come to the end of the line, you know. And she's like, she said that she went home and she was and she was like, I want to be out of here. I don't want to live around these people anymore. And then they left and they went to Florida. To a matter of fact, I think everybody from New York goes to Florida.
Speaker 2: I think I'm hearing the weirdest sound I have no idea what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think your mic is making some weird sounds trying me. Oh no, Charlie or a cube.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what's happening.
Speaker 3: It's I don't think it's me, Is it me? Your little your little audio, little thing pops up on the screen when it happens.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, sounds like ghosts.
Speaker 2: The ghosts are taking over your micro. Fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't right.
Speaker 3: You got a complain, be a care and then call and complain about that ship.
Speaker 2: See I just heard it while Corey was talking. Now I'm hearing it while I'm talking. I'm just hearing it while anyone is making sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's crazy is that you don't hear it. Whenever you do, we'll be hearing ship. And then I'll go and I'll i'll render it and you won't hear anything.
Speaker 4: It'll be just it'll be perfect.
Speaker 1: It'd be perfect. Yes, I don't know. I know people were saying something about the audio.
Speaker 2: Look, someone else that it was this man.
Speaker 1: Look I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Looks we've only been the audience. We've only been doing this for years and years and years. Okay, one day we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: You can't control.
Speaker 4: It had my life.
Speaker 2: You can't control it. But see, for someone it was perfect and for other people it wasn't. That's how it always went with me too. People would be like, this is fucked up. Your audio is fucked up, and then someone on a different platforms like it sounds great. So I'm like, well, I don't know. Is it your speakers, is it your internet? Or is it my shit? Like, we don't know, nobody knows. I't blame me.
Speaker 1: Here's what I know, okay, is that audio is dead because if you watch a movie now, you can't hear anybody talk. So yeah, this you see is what it is. You got to turn it all the way up. And then when an explosion happens, it's about to take you at your seat.
Speaker 2: So this isn't because I'm getting older than death. Is everyone's experiencing this. I can't tell what anyone's.
Speaker 1: AI is probably running this, and you know, AI is probably running it, and they're like, oh, well this sounds good. Here, this sounds good. There, Oh let's bring this person down. And so AI is doing it. But then when you you know what I'm saying, it's shack.
Speaker 2: It's all garbage.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. Okay, look, this is great because I'm actually still here Thursday night. I couldn't even get through the string.
Speaker 2: Most of these podcasts have a fucking producer and like a sound person and like a video person, and someone is designing all their logos and shipped. Someone else is doing promotion, and all they have to do is show up and talk. So give us some credit or bias people or whatever.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been looking at.
Speaker 4: Slave that we can the four of us can use equally. Sure, work out a schedule and we can use this slave. They have to be good at what PowerPoint?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Editing audio obviously, algorithmic promotion, yeah yeah, making making clips now can Where is the best place to get one of these slaves?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well in the inter servity okay, well for your meantime then maybe just upward?
Speaker 1: Yeah so I look, I mean, before we get out of here, I just want to I mean, y'all want to watch Supergirl, right?
Speaker 2: I am ever made. I'm going to see it for Lobo. I'm gonna see it for Lobo. But I hate that girl and I hate her face.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, a lot of people have been saying.
Speaker 3: That, so it's weird. From certain angles. From certain angles, she's cute, but then you see her at other angles and you're like, oh my god. It's like, yeah, when you wake up with you pick up a chicken, you're drunk, and you wake up and you're like, oh my god, what did I do well?
Speaker 2: Shees like this, she looks great, and then as soon as she does this, she doesn't look great.
Speaker 3: She looks like an alcoholic for some reason.
Speaker 4: That has Kevin Bacon and it and it ran and uh Nicole Kidman and he's like a billionaire and that's his wife and and anyway, she's in that and I think they did four episodes. My wife was watching it. She had me watching it, so I didn't know who she was. I didn't recognize her because I never watched Lord of the Rings. I guess I didn't know she was a little kid that was in that. So that was the first time I had seen her. And in that movie with Kevin Bacon, which I can't remember the name, but it was pretty fucking good. And she was meant to be like the young, super hot like girl it comes in and wrecks your life type of girl. And she looked way better in that because when I saw her in Supergirl. I was like, oh my god, she looks deformed or something. I mean, it looks like they did something to her or whatever, because because why wouldn't you make her look like they made her look in this other show, because she looked great in the other show, like she was there specifically because she was super hot.
Speaker 2: That is what's crazy about makeup is like, you can make yourself look like a completely different person if you're good enough a makeup, so they can they can make an ugly person look great.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand why they keep putting out this trash because like recently, Marvel put out The Spider Man Noir on like Amazon. It's fucking good. It's real good. I couldn't believe how good it was, and so it's proof they can still make good ship. But then they choose to put out crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's intentionally doing this.
Speaker 3: Like qube you watch Spider Man Noir yet?
Speaker 1: I have not, but I put it into I put some boys on them at work about it, and they said it was good.
Speaker 3: You can knock it out in the day. It's only like six episodes or something.
Speaker 2: Everything Noah Hawley's ever done is great.
Speaker 1: Legend.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: They were good. So I mean so, I guess we've got a consensus here that you don't have anybody going to watch Supergirl.
Speaker 2: Dan, I'm gonna watch it. I'm just like I said, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow comic I've never I don't think i've I've watched one Marvel movie in my life.
Speaker 3: Maybe don't start now, I can.
Speaker 1: I can give you a list of step to watch that would be.
Speaker 3: Here's like, I'll tell you my criticism of all these comic book motherfucking movies is that once upon a time, you're fucking Superman or your spider Man, they protected their city, Metropolis, Gotham, not some fucking six world multiverse fucking bullshit with seven of the same character Like, buck right off with your bullshit. That's why I love that fucking movie Samaritan. If you haven't seen Samaritan with Sylvester Stallone, fucking great movie. His nemesis was the local gang leader. That's how fucking superhero shit should go. They shouldn't be up against the fucking universe or fucking creatures as big as the Earth. Should No.
Speaker 1: I like ice, Yeah, people having no problem with ice? Now they haven't been spoken about guys. I appreciate everybody for being with us. We're gonna sign off. We're gonna let people talk about what's name you seeing how I've been here in a couple of weeks. So, uh, Lindsay can go ahead and start.
Speaker 2: I have lots of episodes. You can find them on every podcast platform as well as Rumble and even YouTube. Big Dane to allow me to have some episodes there again, and uh, you know my sit rogues soul dot org see everything else I do. Buy my books.
Speaker 4: Have a bleast, good Charlie. When you're over at YouTube, go check out Macroaggressions over there. I had Ruccas on from boiler Room. Rucas used to be my news guy when I was at T and T Radio. He would come in for I'd do the intro and then I'd throw it to Rucus and he'd go for ten minutes and then he'd throw it back to me. And so anyway, he's on Macroaggressions this week and we're talking about robots taken over.
Speaker 1: That's great. Uh, coryus dot org buy his books. You know what the daily is? Warner from History Lee Harvey allis will in black and White get.
Speaker 3: Him, buy my fucking book. Both of them are out. Volume one and two are out. Volume two came out yesterday. So by the fucking things, because number one, you're all patriots, you give a fuck about this country, and you want to know what happened to John Kennedy and why we lost our country to them in nineteen sixty three. It's all right, fucking here, man, look at that shit documents, pictures, the whole fucking nine yards. It's the best Kennedy's books that have ever been written period by them.
Speaker 1: In the story. All right, Mexu four twenty dot com, appreciate everybody with being with us. Look at y'all next week. He's up