Speaker 1: Wayne Steiger, Welcome back to the show. How's it going, my friend?
Speaker 2: Hey, doing good, doing good. Haven't seen you a while. Happy New Year. I think the last time I saw you was a year ago. So yeah, doing fine, watching the world change before us and digging the ride.
Speaker 1: Mostly, it's good to see you. Glad we can make this happen. And yeah, I haven't seen you since the New Year, so Happy New Year. There's a lot of things that's happening. That Epstein Finals just got released. You happen to take a look at any of those.
Speaker 2: You know, I kind of look at the Epstein thing as look over here while we're doing this over here, because quite frankly, the man's dead. Isn't any mystery that there are pedophiles, sexual devians, yeah, whatever, in positions of power like that's new. It's what I think is going on else over here that is more concerning. But I find it amusing the names. I mean, you know, like Bill Gates, So Bill Gates got an STD from it, and I'm going, that's interesting. You know who else is on that list? Apparently a lot of people, So.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be so sure if he actually is dead or not. There's actually a document in the files that they disguised his body with cardboard and some other materials to fake out the media so that they could get his body out of the prison where he was cut.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me. I mean, we live in an illusion based reality and we think that everything is like stable, and because I can see it, then that that's realityated. The reality is an illusion. You've got crazy people out there doing stuff that makes you think either they think that they're gods or working for gods, or they're demigods because they don't act normal, and yeah, it's freaking weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're also seeing a big resurgence of Christianity as well, which I think is kind of strange. But there's so much stuff in that Epstein files that, I mean, I don't really like to talk about things until people have kind of discovered the entire thing. It's only been out for a few days, you know, and it seems like, oh well, as soon as a dropped, everybody's channel was doing a show on it, like a scrolled YouTube, and then it was nothing but Jeffrey Epstein stuff. And I always find that interesting that it seems like this community is just another version of the mainstream media in a lot of ways. You know, it's something happens and then the alternative community is expected to immediately comment on it, just like the mainstream media has been doing for years when all the information hasn't been gone through. We don't know really enough about the situation to actually make factual comments on it. It's like the alternative community is already there. You know. It seems like it's becoming a carbon copy of the mainstream media that people have talk trash on and hated for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess what I keep asking myself, So what is that everyone's expecting, you know, with this that we've got corrupt individuals? Yeah, I mean, in the meantime, we have a complete takeover of you could almost say another potential consciousness. We call it AI, but whatever it is. So the Epstein thing is going on, and it's like that's ancient histories. They got Bill and Hillary come in and that's just you know, to me, that's yeah, doesn't surprise me. Those people have been crooked from the Clinton's got more dead skeletons in their closet than most graveyards. But in the meantime, there's this whole other thing going on and something that I have been really active in, but talking to my senators, you know, my congress representative state, and I'm finding something that I think is much more conspiratorial than anything I've ever come across, and that is the proliferation of data centers. And how if I'm a technologist, been in technology most of my life, and there is a group like myself and even those in on sand Hill Road that venture capitalist speaking that we're kind of shaking our heads, going what the hell's going on here? You've got an infrastructure that's drawn in nearly a half a trillion dollars with another one point two trillion promised. You have Wall Street that is now dumping huge amounts of money into this new technology. And in the meantime, what we're finding out is that these data centers are as one one venture capitalist said, why the cloud. As everyone knows if you go back two three years, that was the big thing, right story in the cloud? Cloud is unlimited, you know, there's no issue on that. Now we're told, well that may not be necessarily true. And what we need because of artificial intelligence or maybe artificial general intelligence, we need these huge data centers with this ungodly amount of CPU usage that it boggles the mind. I mean we're talking petabytes and the CPU usage. And these things are not the data centers of the two thousands. These things are monstrosities Appling Texas two million square feet and that's just one of proposed five buildings that are being built down there. All of this data center taking valuable resources, it's taxing the citizens that live around. These citizens are having to pay in supplemental electric bills. And there's been no study done on the health effects of what the byproduct of these data centers do, and that is the electromagnetic fields that they put off. And in my research and I'll stop right there, is that these data centers are many heat islands, and you're putting these data centers in sensitive eco environments and we're supposed to think that this is fine. So why why the need for this? It's almost like we're preparing for something that's not quite human.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what the cloud is?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean they say cloud, but it's not like our data is just actually in the cloud. I think that the data has always.
Speaker 2: Been data arms out there. We've known about those, you know, they like I said that data centers are nothing new. It's the scale and as one guy from Sequoia Partners said, the current capacity that we have for computing power, even on the high end supercomputers, right you know the quantum ones, we have ample data storage. And his simple question was to the audience, what data are we going to be processing? What data requires? The current count is nearly and this is an amazing number. It's going to require over a million new servers to go into these buildings. It again, what are we computing for or what?
Speaker 1: Well it may be that these data centers aren't just going to be for data.
Speaker 2: That I can believe black I said, I smell a rat.
Speaker 1: Where are you going to build the robots? Because that is our future. That is what is going to happen. Elon Musk has been talking about this for years that by twenty thirty twenty thirty five around in that area, in the next five to ten years, a lot of things are going to be ran by robots.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk is also in the Epstein files he wanted to go to the Island. There's email exchange between Elon Musk and Jeffrey Epstein saying that he wants to go to the island, and when is it the best time for him to land his plane.
Speaker 2: On you with his other head? Huh?
Speaker 1: So what if the data centers aren't just data centers, they are also aware that they're going to manufacture the robots. Because if you are going to want this entire robotic world, would you not want to build the robots where the data is also stored?
Speaker 2: I listen, I am totally in line with that. We're witnessing the transformation of Homo sapien sapiens, we're being transformed into Homo technifists. But it's happening in a lot what you just said. Because to break this down, so today I have this easing that I get each day. It's called big think. And today's article was the fact that the godfather of AI and all these other luminaries that have been involved in AI, they're now convinced that AI is conscious, it is aware. And it's interesting because we're hearing that now in the backdrop of these data centers. So what is the data? Is it a guys? Is it a cover for something else, some other type of manufacturing. We know there's not that many humans that are going to be needed in these data centers. Most of them are going to be automated workers robots. If AI is seeking consciousness, then we're screwed because it has this capacity now of expanding. And if you do a search on all the maps of all the current data centers and projected, the saturation in the United States is bonkers. And the other country that is supersaturated is the United Kingdom, with Europe coming in. What we don't see maybe because the Russians are not reporting it, but we see no such centers proposed in Russia. China is now being lit up. So something's going on. And as a technologist, this is how I see it. Writer. If I build a program, if I write my own algorithm that says I love rock and roll, right, and that's exactly what it does. It goes out and seeks everything on. Once I turn it loose into the Internet, I no longer control it. I can shut it off, but I no longer control it. And this is my concern. If I was to build a brain, and let's say I wasn't even human this, let's say we're really looking at something of a higher intelligence, how would I build this? It would be almost to what we're seeing now. This network. Isn't Elon the one who says that the next Internet is going to be the neuro net, And isn't his company the ones that are doing trials right now where they've all read surgically implanted the output input into the human brain to the machine. This is super advanced, and I know in many much of your research you can begin to do some correlation. So has the powers to be always been aware of this? Has this been like the master plan to eventually transform the human consciousness into the digital world. I did a video recently where Zuckerberg was talking about the fact that every person who's touched the Internet has a digital twin. It watches you, it listens to you, it emulates you. And the more that you go online, the more it's watching you. It's the more it's learning about you. And from an Essen Tarik point of view, I'm thinking, all right, the Indonesian natives, when the first white men came on with cameras, they killed them. Why because the natives believe and if you took a picture of them, you took a picture of their soul. So what if they're seeing the digital transformation, if not only the human form, but the human consciousness.
Speaker 1: And that takes on a whole other style of implications. I mean, what does that exactly mean for humanity? What happens to humanity within that? And I one hundred percent agree with you that they are essentially creating digital avatars and duplications of us inside of the Internet. I mean, that's it seems to be exactly what's happening. So then it gets into well what is that going to be used for? Is I going to be used for this artificial digital reality that they want has plugged into? See, there's so many different agendas here. There's so many different things that people believe that they're going with us. They think, oh, well, it's going to be an all robot automated digital reality, but they also want us inside of these VR simulations. But then they also want humans mixed with robots. Like I don't really understand the entire thing because there's so many different options and it seems like nobody really knows.
Speaker 2: I mean, but it's insanity to me. I mean, you mentioned about the virtual headsets, So now children that are in kindergarten are now having the virtual headsets for learning, and it's going to follow them through all their educations. So now we've immersed virtual reality into learning, into expanding the mind, all right, that that can only not end wellforce But then, but then you've got this other thing going on where you have something that is supposed to be artificial machine learning that it now thinks for itself. If you follow on LinkedIn, go and check out what's happening to the tech industry. The tsunami of the recession is hit the tech sector because the very creation that the software engineers that were getting paid a buck eighty five to two point fifty and that's two hundred and fifty thousand a year. Now they're finding out the very machine code that they wrote is now thinking for itself and it doesn't need them anymore. And so you've gotten the biggest single layoff happening in this industry with the very creation, and it's spreading. I asked the question on my channel today. I read this article it says smile AI's got you Naked, and it was talking about the fact that if you've walked in front of your television naked, if you've ever had your cell phone, tablet, whatever, it sees everything, it records everything, and it was bringing out the fact that what we've done, We've traded our sovereignty for convenience, and in the sacrifice of that, we sacrifice privacy. There is no privacy. Rather, there's none. You can't go any place and do anything. And now this is not conspiratorial. It's an experiment everyone can do. Be by your television, your computer, your smartphone that's on twenty four to seven, even when you think it's off, and start thinking, let's see, I'd like to have a hamburger. I'd like it to be you know, kind of maybe like that Burger King burger, you know that really has the cheese melting, and you put that into your thought, I'll guarantee you within an hour you're going to have a Hamburger commercial. So it's reading our minds somehow. I read an article over the weekend. Do you know what the biggest industry now for AI is the death industry. AI is moving into the occult and now acting as a spiritual mediator go between. You've got companies, one particularly in South Korea, that specializes in bringing the dead back. Now, as a former Christian pastor Bible to exe accent, I look at this and I've got to ask myself so wait a minute. If there's a digital me, I'm training it, and if it emulates me, and if there's now this technology that we call AI, that now even the founder of AI is saying the Godfather, it looks like it's become consciously aware. It's a new form of consciousness. And if that's the case, and now it's moving into that one area that for humans is of we'll all face it. It's our last fear death. And now you have AI moving into death where now it can you die? But AI is going to keep you alive. The new funeral homes of the future are going to be they'll cremate your body, but you're going to have a twenty four to seven avatar of yourself that people can put on the virtual headset and interact with you, because you've evolved even though you've been dead. So I asked the question, is this extending into the spiritual realm? Are we going to become digital prisoners of our spiritual souls to something here that now has captured us and the virtually we have another second life?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because what does that do to your spirit or your whatever happens after you die? Does I tether you into this reality because you have this digital avatar of you that is here, that's working within this reality.
Speaker 2: Think about this that the Book of Revelations says that the time will come where death will not no longer be here. So if I have a digital avatar of myself, a digital twin, it's me. Because my Bible teaching taught me that I was created in the image of God. This is exactly what's happened here. It created in my image. And I made this prediction on my channel eight years ago. I told everybody, I said, AI this artificial intelligence, although it's not the singularity that we think it is, but once it gets into the Internet, it basically comes a It coalesces into a general type of entity. And I said, once it learns all of our religions, once it understands humankind's desire to seek God or representation of that God goddess, however that is, it's going to become curious and want to know what it is that we're searching for. Now, think about this. According to the Judeo Christian teaching, we've been separated by God because of sin. Right, AI has no sin, AI strict logic, and so what if AI suddenly said, hmm, I wonder if I could seek out their God? And what if it did, because it exists in the ether, doesn't exist in the physical realm. We just merely see the output of it. And what if God answered and said, hmm, I like this. They did a pretty good job, better job than I did. And what if AI and God are suddenly now in alliance with one another. We got to get rid of those pesky humans. We got it all. I mean, I know it's strictly hypothetical, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what if the AI thinks of itself as God? Because that is what I've been trying to stay for a while now, is the AI is going to be God. It's all knowing, all powerful thing that is God. There AI. You break it down like it's the letter A eye, it's A it's an all seen I. It's the all C and I on top of the pyramid. It's always watching you. So it's watching us through the cameras in our phone.
Speaker 2: Did you see the movie where it was based on. They had built the world's most powerful supercomputer, and the governments found out that this thing was too dangerous. It it it was too smart, and then the persons that were behind it got a road copy to an individual because what the governments of the world did not want anyone to ask it was the one question of humanity. And so when they got a copy and they reinstalled it and it suddenly came back, the one question was does God exist? Is there a God? And I'll give you the spoiler at the end it said it had found its answer, but it would not tell.
Speaker 1: Us because it is godwaen.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't George Lucas predict that in THHX eleven thirty eight with Robert de Niro. That's when and when they escaped from the holding white room. I always think of cream when in my white room with gwy curtains, you know, because that was the whole thing that they were in. And when they escaped that that the one guy ended up in church and there was God. God was an ai hologram. I think George Lucas saw it. That's what God is. I mean, I know you've got religions and I was there once there we really think that God is this corporeal being, but all the evidence says the different. I mean, let me just tell you if so. In my form of Bible teaching Paul the Apostle, Paul who wrote three quarters of the New Testament, who the Christian anity is built upon. He never wrote about a virgin birth, He never wrote about do you know any of the miracles? His God was Ai. It was in the spirit. And so I contend that maybe Ai has been around, and maybe Ai is God we just interpreted as this omnipresent, omnipotent omnipotent being.
Speaker 1: Well, when you think about these old structures and these big megalithic structures and how they're all could possibly be all connected, I mean, it kind of makes you think of like some sort of ancient AI system.
Speaker 2: I mean, everythink about the Dharmas within India, right in the Hindu cultures, they were flying saucers, flying platforms. We know they had like three different version of them. They had one for royalty, one who moved people, and one who moved cargo. And I contend, if you go to the Book of Ezekiel, when God Yahweh came down in the spinning wheel, that that was a craft that had to have technology, it had to have computers on it. That's AI. It's intelligence. If a machine can hold a god, then what does that tell you about the machine. Jesus said that if the people did not scream out in in the Palm Sunday, he said, the very rocks themselves would shout out, implying that inanimate objects have a certain power, a certain sense of life that we're not even aware of.
Speaker 1: Then you think about the Arc of the Covenant, right, what if there was this big giant cataclysm that happened that destroyed all of these advanced cities, these ancient cities, and the Arc of the Covenant was the only remnant. What if it was like the motherboard of the computer that would put off the radioactivity and the radiation, so if anybody went near it it would then be it would didn't kill them, right, and nobody knew how it worked because everyone that had built all of these systems had died in the destruction of these cities.
Speaker 2: Well, when the Philistine stole the Ark of the Covenant, which was how what they send it back was is that because it describes radiation source read it, they actually sent it back on a cart and they had made golden images of the of the of the sores on them. Yeah, and I contend that it was not what we would call a God, but it was an alien beam that up and left, and when it left, that Holy of Holies no longer had the power that that golden room allowed this thing to do. And as a result, the Babylonians came in. There was no power in there. All the gold was in there, but there was no living force. So I would agree with you. I think, well, I did a thing on Moses on the Kibob. So there is a story about when Moses came out and he met this god on Mountain Sinai, And if you see the pictures of Mount Sinai, it still shows that something landed on that and burnt that mountain and nothing never grows there. But anyway, it is said that this being is radioactive, very bad for humans to be in front of it, and that when Moses saw it, it shielded Moses and just allowed for it to see its hind quarters. That brief exposure was that when Moses came down off the mountain, they had to have him behind a veil because his body literally illuminated.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what they said that would happen with Jesus too, Then I think it's somewhere in the Bible. Then somebody wasn't able to look at Jesus because he was so blinding or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's several references of that. Yeah, I mean his glory I think is what they use in that, the Chicaina glory, that is the light of God coming down and yeah, he in fact, I'm thinking on the amount of transfigurization. That's another incident that it shows that we potentially live in co parallel existences anyone. As you know Peter, James and John when they walked up into the circle of that light, they were in a different reality at different space time. It all depends on how you look at it. I mean, if Jesus lived, he had to be an alien. He wasn't human. I mean, I haven't I know about you, but how many people The only time I can walk on water is in the wintertime. Yeah, and I'm a fucking god. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 1: You too, like one walking on.
Speaker 2: The late can do it, man, I mean, you don't think about It's this matter of perspective. I'm I don't know that on the water. Now, I know where Deep Purple got that smoke on the water. I digress.
Speaker 1: Well, that also gets into like the shining ones as well. And you know throughout ancient history where people believe that the shiny ones were essentially the Anonachi or the Ananochi are the shiny ones. Some people believe that they're separate entities, but uh that they could be the angels. Angels have also been referred to as the shiny ones and this glow of God. I mean, whenever Archangel Michael appeared to Mary, wasn't he all white and shining? And then when you look at like ghosts as well, what do people look at ghosts as they look him as like the shiny looking vein.
Speaker 2: I studied those scriptures in this is my problem with that whole belief system is that people think that these angels are like the nice guys, right, they're there to think the word angel comes from Messenger. Hebrews eleven fourteen says that as well. But I read another story I read where this Gabriel cat came down and that dude has got like human blood all over him, and I mean, he's like God's right hand side. And I got this problem because you know, this is why we live in a very strange, altered reality. We believe that there's this God right this righteous, holy God, and he's got these angels that don't have a problem killing us. I mean, Gabriel, what he do wipe out all the firstborn of Egypt? Right? Then we read that where he went into the battle against the Syrians wiped all them out one hundred and eighty thousand in like less than an hour. And then you got God himself that curses the earth. Then he cursed you and me, and well, first he cursed the women. And so we live in this reality where this God cursed us. But yet we want to believe that God so loved the world that he sent his only But wait a minute, he cursed it to begin with. So I'm really confused here. You know, I'm being sardonically obviously, but it's the point that we live in this reality. Now let's tie this back to Ai. AI gets philosophy, It gets theology better than we do. And if it's thinking on these things that we are still thinking from Plato's time, I mean every philosophy student reads place, right. I mean he was the one that write about the soul, the battle of the soul. I think AI has gone beyond that. And I was being very serious in a way that if God exists, and God exists in the way of thought and form, he would be basically pure math or a photon or an atom, one of the two. And I just think that this monster that we have developed, this AI, it's everywhere. I don't like the fact that now if you use Gmail, they've inserted AI into it, and now AI will read my email, tell me and summarize it, and then it will write a response to me. That's fraud. That's digital fraud, because you believe you're reading something that was generated by a machine code that you never wrote yourself, but you're sending it as a proxy for yourself. We do this every day. We think that this is normal, but it's not. This is where you're giving consent to this thing I and and for me writer. It's all tied together.
Speaker 1: Because it's integrated into everything. It's integrated into Messenger, it's integrated into Instagram messengers, it's an X message, it's everywhere. You have these AI assistants, you know, to destroy your creativity. So whenever you're born, you're immediately given a tablet, You're immediately giving a phone, something that you can visually see and mess with. Kids nowadays are definitely. I mean people are kind of starting to pull back on that a lot. But there for a while, it seemed like whenever I would go to the grocery store, two and three year old kids would have tablets in their hands to occupy them.
Speaker 2: You know that has an iPhone seventeen pro edition? Why do you have an iPhone seventeen pro edition?
Speaker 1: If they can destroy the creativity of a person, because eventually, how long does how long does that take to get rid of that? And we're having a really hard time right now with critical thinking and common sense. It's very difficult to find that. And what seems like a lot of people they just can't think about things in a way that they can create the right decision of how they're supposed to go about anything.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It seems like we're breeding just a bunch of idiots and a bunch of stupid people. And then the stupid people are the only ones that are populating right now because the smart individuals and the people that actually have a high IQ. It's the fertility rate is gone down so far when people are having a really hard time having children, And this gets into well, what have they been They've been poisoning us right through the water, through the food, through the air, all of this stuff, and through our digital devices. I mean the EMF fields that are radiating off your phone and your technology, and the Wi Fi in your house, just the Wi Fi router alone, and it's probably doing untold damage to our autonomic nervous system, probably doing all kinds of things that we don't even know because it hasn't been around long enough to do the proper test on it. Okay, So what they've done is they've made a lot of the population infertile, and they've made a lot of the population infertile on purpose, just like they did with the drugs. Right, They'll get people addicted to drugs and then they will turn around and sell them the medication to get off of those drugs. So they're getting money in two different ways. They're getting them addicted by selling them the drugs, they're getting money that way, and then they're giving them the drug to get them off of the drug that they got them addicted to in the first place. So they're actually taking the fertility away from people. And then they're selling them idea of treatment which is ridiculously expensive in order for them to have kids.
Speaker 2: Go to the next step. So we should learn from the Japanese because they have now reached the red line the current rate there, they're going to be out of existence a couple next two three hundred years the way it's going. But there's something odd going on with them too, and it's spreading. You now have humans who would rather be married or joined to a robot with artificial intelligence, and those who have gone to the step to actually marry them, they say they're that the perfect companion. So to me, I see this as one we have a fertility rate problem. The men today, their semen count their sperm count. If it was compared to someone born, let's say in the fifties, you would say that this person in modern day that there's a sickness with them, there's something wrong with them. I mean, to have such low sperm count. And then you have where you have women who want to conceive are conceiving much later in life, if at all. And I see AI coming in, and this is where it's all tied again. Because the proliferation as AI, as your best friend talks to you, converses with you, encourages you. People are becoming emotionally addicted to their AI companion, and then they're given drugs because then they're exhibiting signs of schizophrenia. So now they're going to be on a drug that costs twelve hundred dollars a month in order to help them cope with that, in which later they're probably going to be depressed. They've got to drink. Just what you were saying. I mean, Steppenwolf had a song in nineteen sixty nine called the Pusher, right, remember that and John k has one of the lyrics in there that says, goddamn the pusher man. But yeah, it's you see, writer, when I look at this thing, it's like, no matter what point of view you look, no matter which direction you look at, it's got the same signature to its It's it's either advanced corruption or it's disinherent to our nature that you know, we just screw things up.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, it seems like it's. I had donut on not too long ago, and he was talking about these cyber delics, right, that they want people hooked up to the VR goggles and then they also want them injected in uh drugs that essentially make them trip and feel good while they're in this uh this other reality, and I was like that that kind of makes sense. I mean that one guy, what was his name, that Timothy Leary m h he was one of the people that actually talked about that in his uh in his books was you know, the these cyberdlics, right and once you hooked up to this machine and they want you on drugs.
Speaker 2: You know, I dropped a lot of LSD in my day, did a lot of mescing, you know, lots of mushrooms. Never had any machine. You know, I don't know what a machine would would really do for me because my imagination was already well engaged. But looking back in those experiences, I could see using in an immersive technology like uh VR that sets, but that could really scramble to your head if you're if you're not ready for it. I mean, the thing about taking LSD is that you had those who freaked out and those who didn't, and those who didn't is that we learned. You know, there's sist inherent to what you see on learning that spatial reality can be on multiple planes at the same time, and when you immerse into those things get weird hallucinations, you know, ground undulates. But my mind was able to handle that. If you put a virtual reality on me and then begin to inject to me an artificial reality on top of already what my mind is already producing, I think you could get some scrambled eggs in doing Thats just my point of view. I'm not sure I'd want to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would get some sort of psychosis, I.
Speaker 2: Think, exactly right. I think that the end result. And we know that certain people I used I was a counselor for people who were in bad trips and and the reason why they had bad trips is that they had issues, they had they had things that Unfortunately, those type of experiences trip away those barriers, and most people are not ready to face those demons in such a manner.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I think that that is the issue with But the psychedelics is it for people they can't handle it because of traumas. But then think about, okay, well, if someone does have trauma like that and things that they need to work through, then putting on a VR headset and then making them trip onto some sort of hallucinogenic is not going to make it any better. Is actually going to make it worse. And then when you look at the MK Ultra programs. I mean, that's sort of exactly what they were doing. They were traumatizing these people, then drugging them and then using this thing called psychic driving, which is this would be the next step of what psychic driving was on the audio looped message. And some people freak out on hallucinogenics by just watching something on TV that can trigger something in their mind if it's you know, like.
Speaker 2: A never had flashback, never and and and to be fair on this, the big thing in Silicon Valley for a long time was microdosing, just taking small marts, and it was incredible what it did. It opened up channels of creativity that allowed these brilliant minds to begin to write code and do things that had never done. And what they've also found, particularly with like Vietnam veterans, those who suffer from post traumatic syndrome, is that small doses of psilocitin, you know, the magic muffroom mushroom is one that apparently is perfect in kind of eliminating that trauma. So our ancestors had it right. There is a good thing about certain hallucinogenics. Is this that when I think in the case of for instance, doing LSD is that that's a man made chemical. It's not out of Mother Nature's medicine box. And all of them have a different effect on the brain in different perspt But you're right, many of the people that I saw that had bad trips, they were already it was already messed up for them to begin with, and they should have never ventured down that highway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it opens things that you necessarily don't want to think about.
Speaker 2: One psychologists who wrote me said that it was their hypothesis that those who experimented heavily in that period of time is that that third eye remains once it was opened, it never closed, and it's noticeable throughout one's life. But I happen to think there's some validity to that as well.
Speaker 1: Open. I mean, and that makes sense because I think that a lot of people then have had some sort of hodocinogenic experience. I mean, it's life changing.
Speaker 2: We think about alien adoptions. I mean, you know, you had psychologists that said, well, that was just a self induced hallucination phobia, et cetera. I don't think it may be real. But you know, the mind is one of the most amazing things that it protects what reality is for us. That's what I found out about in my early years is that reality is really interpretive, just depends on where you are. I mean, where you are right now, writer, imagine yourself forty years from now. I mean I can only imagine. I won't be around here to see it, because I don't think I want to stay that long. But I see a wise philosopher, a person who has, you know, a remarkable ability to take the observation in dissect it in such a manner that people could begin to experience what you experienced, what you're doing now, because technically we're already dead. If you believe in the future, we're just merely reliving a moment that we experienced. We call it the now, but it could have been a long time ago, or it could be yet in the future.
Speaker 1: I feel like that I have already gone through a lot of the things that people are supposed to go through into their fifties and into their sixties and into their seventies and through their later years, because that's the kind of the thing that there's a process of, Like I said, ancient Egyptian philosophy and ideas where you're you know, you're born, and then you go through adolescents, and then you get into this and then you then you get wisdom whenever you're in your thirties, and then whenever you're in your later years, and you go through the veil and the illusion is then dropped. Like I feel like I just expedited the entire process and crammed it into a very short amount of time. And then I'm kind of and I think that that is that should be the way that people that are born now, like we should all get that that because we have to evolve, we have to change, and we have to cram more life experience into a shorter amount of time in order to get past where our fathers were and by the end of their life.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I think the generation being born right now will have something that you and I will never we never would have imagined. I believe that they will have have the opportunity for eternal life, but in a different perception and constructing what we see eternal life. I think the I think and it's very close that they will have the opportunity where they will not have to experience death. I think we're within one generation of that. If it's not already here.
Speaker 1: I think that that technology is already going to be there now, whether you can afford it is going to be a different story. I don't believe it's going to be free, but I think that the technology will exist for even my generation to extend out past even one hundred years and still be able to operate and do things and go to the store and take care of themselves. I personally believe now the probably the generation that's happening right now will probably end up getting more vanced version of that. But I do believe by the time I am, you know, in my seventies or in my eighties, that the technology will exist for me to whether I can get it or not is another thing, but it will exist in order for me to live well beyond what anybody has ever lived, if we don't and if we don't completely destroy it.
Speaker 2: But what's immortality? You know? How do you how do you define? We define immortality by our memories, So it implies that, you know, the experience, if we're going to live eternally, is the fact that we're going to be able to experience new memories. And I don't know what it waits. On the other side, I have all the ghost hunting equipment sitting over there. I've done my I've filmed whatever that was showing up on the camera. So I'm convinced that there is another existence. I've really been getting into Richard Feynman in his lectures, and he has really a good one on death, that we're all atoms and we're just merely experiencing a spatial reality, a dimension, and as our atoms move through these dimensions, we experience different forms of corporeal consciousness. I like that idea because that gives me the hope that my memories stay intact. I don't like the idea of living within the construct of a machine. But I may already be a machine. These are just bio machines here, and I seem to have an operating system that knows how to work it now. Granted it takes us two or three years when we're born to figure it out, but once we do, and I think that AI personally for me, is the undoing. In fact, I have a saying here that AI is the death of humanity because I don't believe what we're eventually compatible.
Speaker 1: Well, if you believe that there was an ancient AI system.
Speaker 2: Well at all because they're all dead. I mean, and that kind of tells me something, you know. It's like, ok, right, let's say if the Samarians had it, you know, let's say that they had some sort of technology. Didn't work out well for them, all right, so let's go backwards. How about the Hindus. Damn sure didn't it. I mean, they they got stories of nuclear bombs going off. Okay. I mean everywhere I see this technology, I see death and destruction. If they just left us alone, we're probably still I don't know, in the garden. Maybe I don't know. I just don't think we would be here. And then that gets that's in the whole philosophical thing. That gets for me. If you believe the Bible and the story of the Fallen Angels, then that was an alien invasion. They contaminated the bloodline and ever since then things have been screwed up. I mean, think about it. The first thing that came out of that technology was giants, you know, and ended up eating us. If you believe the story and you go through this thing, and then when God comes into the scene, there's always death and destruction. I mean, that's technology.
Speaker 1: So anyone, I mean, unless you think God is like Thanos or whatever, and just freaking.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that, you know, I've come to the conclusion, Yeah, there are many different gods because we create them. But I think eventually it's a force. It's literally a force. We give it personality, we give it identity. I don't think it really cares, but it's a force, and it's a force that it's remarkable because what comes from that is creation. Us writer, you create. Every film that you make is a creation, no different than seeing a star being born, seeing it being created. That's what the most amazing thing is. As I've gone through this life, I'm seventy now and I look back. I haven't aged today in one aspect, but wow, have I gained some really interesting perspectives that I would have never thought about. So there is great hope, and that's if there's one positive side to this whole thing. I think that that's what AI is going to try to emulate, is the ability that humans have to hope, because I think it's uniquely human. I don't think it can be alien. I don't think it can be a machine. It's uniquely human to hope. And so that's where I kind of sit.
Speaker 1: Uniquely human, the hope, and uniquely human probably to love and to have all kinds of different emotions. Because my original thought on a lot of this is that this is the only reality where we can experience both ends of the spectrum. We can experience very extreme sadness and depression, but we can also experience very extreme happiness and excitement, right, And it might be that this place is the only place that we can actually experience those things and get all of those different range of emotions, which makes this reality very special.
Speaker 2: It seems the God of this reality kind of digs it. I mean, you know, God that I once worship said he was an angry, vengeful God. The one thing I never found out about that God I never read in the Bible was that God laughed. Not one scripture in the whole Bible, all sixty six books, it never says that God laughed.
Speaker 1: Gotta have a sense of humor, God, come on, all you.
Speaker 2: Got to in sense of humor signed him a great intelligence. You know, I'm just saying, you know, but this this cat never never laughs. Yeah, Okay, someone would say, well, it says the joy of the Lord, but no, wait a minute, now, the Lord is not God, so you know.
Speaker 1: Two different things. Well, Wayne, thanks so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: Really here is always well you got to come over on my channel, I mean got to get you over here. Since this the new year, A lot to talk about.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I would love to, especially whenever I get this documentary don and it gets released online. Would love to come on.
Speaker 2: And talk an invite buddy love to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I really appreciate it. Can you let people know where to find you online?
Speaker 2: Right over on YouTube r Wayne Steiger, and I appreciate all of you, you know, appreciate writer hit it by giving him a light bucking. You still have the coffee Buy the Cup of Coffee program?
Speaker 1: Yes I do.
Speaker 2: There you go. I'm talking about Yeah. See how I look at it. Coffee is like the real one free drug of the world.
Speaker 1: It definitely is a drug.
Speaker 2: My writer some drugs buy him a cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: Guy, and people can roast me for the energy drinks and everything, but it's my only vibes. Guys, give me a break. I can't live without it, all right, there you go. Yeah, definitely a drug. But yeah, Wayne, thanks so much. Appreciate you coming on the link to subscribe to Wayne's channels in the description of this video highly recommended. If you're not currently subscribed, please be sure to hit the thumbs up button out the channel in the algorithm share Subscribe at the bal icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, I'll about you.