Speaker 1: You were listening to a pleasure podcast. For more from our sex podcast collective, visit pleasure Podcasts dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, Welcome back to Holly Randall Unfiltered. I am very excited today because today my guest is the Internet's boyfriend. He is a six foot six inch Avian Award winning Australian performer who's notorious for the wine bottle in his pants. Welcome the one and only girth Master.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 2: You're so welcome. So his name is also Ben, which I'm going to Can I call you Ben?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, right, I don't. You don't want me to call you girth Master the entire time?
Speaker 3: Right, you can call me whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Ben, let's start at the beginning. How did you get started in the adult industry.
Speaker 3: So I've always been like a bit of an online exhibitionist, like posting pictures of my dick for attention on the internet all over the place, and like I mean, since I was a teenager on Tumbler, you know what I mean, I was, I post dick tis there they'd go a little viral. So I just like love the attention.
Speaker 2: So we actually, let's go back a little bit. When did you realize that you had a large penis?
Speaker 3: In high school? In the showers at school camp, Okay, I mean a few of the boys were in there. They saw my dick and like it was like, you know, semi hard at the time, uh huh, And they ran out screamed to everyone like get in here. Like half the grade was in the shower was looking at my dick. Really, I was like mured around the school for it.
Speaker 2: How did that feel?
Speaker 3: It was weird because also like I didn't know how big it was relative to other dicks because I hadn't seen any, right, So I thought that, you know, there's a guy in the grade above me. His nickname was Racehorse, and like, surely he's bigger than mine. It's like three coke cans something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I'm watching porn and there's Danny D. And I'm like, Danny D's got to be bigger than me, surely. So I didn't know how crazy big it was until I was about a year into my career and I shut with Joanna Angel and she told me it was the biggest shed scene. And that's when it really sunk in that like babe, I am girth pasta because it was just like a tongue in cheek joke of a name.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so literally, up until that moment in the showers, you you didn't know you thought like everyone's penis was that size.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew it was like above average because like you chatted to the boys and it's like, oh, mine's this big. You know mine fits you know, doesn't fit in a toilet paper roll, those kind of things, the classic toilet paper roll comparison.
Speaker 2: I don't know this.
Speaker 3: It's like guys to measure their dicks, like does it put it in a toilet paper roll to see like that's like a girth test, and like that doesn't fit over like half my tip. So I was like, I know, I'm like above average. I don't know how exceptional it was.
Speaker 2: Wow, is this the moment? Okay, so big reveal. Guys, I have never seen his penis. I have no idea what it looks like. I who work in the adult industry, I have no clue because I stopped directing like two years ago, so I just don't look at porn anymore. And so I've never had the fortune of working with this gentleman, and so I've never seen it. So he's going to show it to me right now, and I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm gonna bitch you here, ready to go.
Speaker 2: I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: The live reaction to first live reaction to.
Speaker 2: The first seeing it, get the fuck out of here? Is that Is that a miniature wine bottle?
Speaker 3: That's a full size wine bottle?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I mean the camera angles are doing be favorus in that shoot in that photo, but it's.
Speaker 2: No, this is photoshoped.
Speaker 3: No, that's real.
Speaker 2: I need to see it.
Speaker 3: It's right now. I used to be so embarrassed of like my soft size.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, sorry, Wow, that is very girthy. Jesus Christ. How do girls get that in their mouth?
Speaker 3: They don't. I mean they try the furthest anyone's gotten was like a little over halfway. And it's so cute when girls are like, oh, I have no gag reflex, I can do it. They're not getting past your teeth, Like the gag reflex doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: So do they just like nibble on it like a corn on the cob, Like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't have fun with it, Like it's a novelty sized dick, like just you know, have fun, put both hands on it, try to deep thread it if you want.
Speaker 2: It's a part of you like sad that you've never had like a real blood.
Speaker 3: Not at all. I mean it'd be cool one time to get deep threated, I guess, But if the trade off is not having a giant dick that lets me live this kind of life, then I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna get back to like how you got started and everything. But are there any downfalls to having such a large penis? Like, are there times that you wish that you had like an average sized dick?
Speaker 3: I mean, if I want to get deep throated. Yeah, Otherwise there's no downside none. I mean there's been a couple of times well like it'll be too big for a girl to take regularly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, you know, I've been in like long term relationships and it's been fine.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do they have to like get acclimated to it.
Speaker 3: They're like an adjustment period for show. Okay, and if you don't have sex for like a few weeks, it goes back to you know, yeah day one again, got to readjust that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, girls have often said that they actually prefer girth to length because length, like if it's not that it's not long, because it is also that. But like if something's just like really long, it and like not necessarily girthy, it just like kind of post your cervix and can be painful, but like the girth is kind of preferable over that. So do you find that girls seem to prefer yours because of the girth versus like just the length.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, I've heard that a lot. Like chicks love girth, yeah a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, like you said, this is the long pointy ones to stab the savix. Yeah, I'm glad mine isn't any longer than it is. Yeah, because as it is, I can usually get it all the way in. By the time that warmed up, I can get my entire dicka and just yeah, if it was any longer to be uncomfortable, I.
Speaker 2: Think, Yeah, how long is it?
Speaker 3: It's eight inches long?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's like.
Speaker 3: Right at the upper level of like what people can accomodate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's not like a crazy like twelve inches.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, there are some dicks that I've seen on some guys that I'm just like that.
Speaker 3: I mean you would have seen dreads, right, yeah, Jesus, Yeah, that is a thud like and he's a big guy. Yeah, and his dick looks huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There's one other guy that I saw. I can't remember his name, but he was on blacked and it was just a picture of him like standing and his dick was like to his knee and.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I think he was also a shorter guy. But I was like, now, like that can be real. Yeah, how do you live life like that?
Speaker 3: Insane? Yeah? Yeah, I mean it's I like mine a lot. It's a lot of fun, soft, pretty good.
Speaker 2: No no regrets, No, you're you're absolutely fine with the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feel blessed. Not really any downsides. I can't wear gray sweatpants around family otherwise, but other than that, it's good.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we'll go back to how you got started in the industry. So you've realized you have a large penis, You've been blessed with this gift, and you're maybe coming to the realization that you should do something with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I was just posting pictures of myself online and then a friend of mine was, you know, cheated only fans, and I told her that I had this Twitter page with like, I don't know, thirty or forty thousand followers. I'd started during like COVID lockdown. I just so I had to quarantine in a hotel for two weeks, had a camera phone, nothing else to do, started a Twitter page, started posting dick pics like just for funic joker videos, whatever. And then I told a friend of mine about it, and she's like, I do only fans. I make forty thousand dollars a month, Like you can. Why are you giving away for free? You can make money doing it. Yeah, So I started it just expecting it to be like a little bit of beer money, maybe help me out with the rent every now and then. And it took off pretty quickly to like making more than my day job. And yeah, like after a year, I quit my day job and just went full time in porn.
Speaker 2: Why did it take you a year? If it like, how quickly did it take off? Was it the situation where you're like, I don't know if I want to go full time into porn?
Speaker 3: Like I think it was about three months in I was making the same as my day job and then a year in when I quit my day job, I went to see an account and got myself properly set up and new taxes had to pay and everything realized I was making four times my salary and I really wanted to make sure that I was not taking too big of a risk, like quit my day job, do porn and that fails, and like you know what happens then, right, So I stuck at that for a year. The people I worked with in nice and like, there was a lady I worked with who hadn't been to see her family for like three years because of COVID. She couldn't leave Australia, and she had holidays booked for like two months in like I was December January something like that, and I was the personally could do her job. So I stuck it out until she went saw her family, and then as soon as she got back, I had my notice in already. I was like, good to see you again, goodbye and yeah, and then I just spent full time in Portland.
Speaker 2: Did the people that you were working with a your day job, did they know what you were doing? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: And it was really funny because every other day they'd say like they'd say something like, oh, I hate this job, I'm going to quit new only fans. I'm sitting there doing well and only fans like you have no idea how hard it is. I'm gonna let her quit my self fit picks good luck.
Speaker 2: So were you showing your face at the time.
Speaker 3: No, I had my face hidden until I quit my day job.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's that makes it.
Speaker 3: It was part of the reason I hit my face was I had my day job. My family didn't know at that stage, you know, a whole lot of things. And then I just worked on taking care of those things, like sorting that so I could start showing my face if I wanted to. And then, yeah, I hit a point my career where it's going well. I just I wanted to show my face. I was looking for a reason to do it. So, yeah, I'm glad I did.
Speaker 2: Did you talk to your family about it first before you did that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that was like one of the things I wanted to do, Like I wanted to be the one to tell them. Yeah, mom knew I had a job in the adult industry online because I'd let her know. I'd I owed Mom like ten thousand dollars, I think, and as I started making OnlyFans money, I was a couple months there and I sent her like ten thousand dollars and I was like, hey, my good news, bad news just paid you the ten grand. Here's how I made it. I told her I had an online adult job, but she didn't know what it was, so she was a little like scared. She'd call me up and say things like, oh, I just watched a documentary about sex stortion where people get people's nudes and you know, blackmail them. And I'm like, mom, I'm not doing that. Oh thank god. So once I finally told her, she was relieved.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I told my sisters and they were really good about it. You know, their questions are just like, how are you staying safe, how much money you're making, is it viable to quit your job? Stuff like that. Yeah, just you know, cautious family member things. But I'm glad I waited until I was successful to tell them. Yeah, it's the kind of thing that you're trying to talk someone out of.
Speaker 2: Doing, right of course, And yeah it's great to like prove that this is a viable career. I can't make money, I can do well rather than like, I'm going to give this a shot, because you know, the thing is is that once you go there and you show your face and the stigma's there, you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't get it, you can'tundo it. Yeah yeah, and you can lose your job and anything for it.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, so you were willing to show your face because you felt pretty confident that this was something that you could continue to do and you didn't feel like you had to go back to any kind of day job.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So I'd quit my day job and I was making like four times my salary at the time, and then I started working with some like really big names, and you know, the money went up even more. And at that point, I was just really confident that I could quit my day job, and not showing my face was holding me back from marketing myself a lot. Yeah, I can't really use TikTok or Instagram if I'm not showing my face.
Speaker 2: It's a little way, right.
Speaker 3: So, and also it just kind of felt like the women I work with the showing their faces, yeah, and I'm not showing mine. It just felt a little like I'm getting all the benefits without being a part of the team. Yeah, and I like that feeling of like the camaraderie and like, you know, I used to be in the union, like carrying the bena, being on the posts and stuff, and I love that feeling of like, you know, rolling it together, like sharing, like taking the blows together. So I kind of didn't want to just be taking the cream off the top. So I felt good to get involved as well.
Speaker 2: I love that. And there's something you know, the adult industry is very much like a small community and like a family, and I think people don't really see it until they get into it. And I think part of that is because it is sort of there is a little bit of that us against them mentality, right because of the stigma, because of the blows that are dealt against us, like you mentioned, And so I appreciate that you felt like I want to be in there, like in the trenches with everybody else, you know what I mean, Like, if I'm going to benefit from this, I want to also, like you know, to put the skin in the game. Yeah yeah, yeah, Literally, you also have a lovely face, Like why wouldn't you want to show it?
Speaker 3: People kept saying that to me. They're like, they show up, shoot with me. I hadn't seen me before, and they're like, oh, wow, you're actually cute. I'm like, oh, thanks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know right, because that's the fear, right that you're just like really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Frankenstein's monster in the face.
Speaker 2: So your career really started when a man on the street interview about how much money you made went viral. Where were you when the interview happened and how did that go down?
Speaker 3: So I was in Brisbane in Australia and it was this I'd seen them on TikTok before, this company called get Ahead, like a job finding app, and I knew what they'd asked and the questions are what do you do and how much money do you make? And I was walking down the street like running errands that day and I saw them and I was like, oh, you know, I'm doing social media a bit now, but I like passed them by and like I don't want to bother them. That's kind of cringe to like go up to them and say something, and that they were interviewing someone kept running errand a few minutes later, I'm welcome past them again. They had no one and I just walked up to them like, hey, I have a pretty cool job if you want to ask me about it, No screening questions, stuffing. They're like, yep, all right, camera's rolling, let's do it. And first I dodged the question about how much money do you make? If you watch the interview, they cliped that together from a bit at the end. But you know, I'm glad I did it because that went insanely viral. Yeah and yeah, it just blew me up. Was at that moment in my career was the most money I'd made in like a week. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it, so how much was it?
Speaker 3: So I said in the interview, I'm making forty to eighty thousand dollars a week. Month. Yeah, month, month, Yeah, And I.
Speaker 2: Thought you were going to say a week and I was going to impress, but it's a month. Oh my god, get out of here.
Speaker 3: Change jump change.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's gone up since then as well a lot. And I'm like, I'm sure I've had a couple of viral moments since then, but yeah, No, it was an insane period of time in my life because all of a sudden, like Cardi b retweeted it, but Rolling Stone reached out to interview me along with Daily Beast and all the major Australian newspapers reached out. I ended up getting like a centerfold spread in the Australian Newspaper, which is like a pretty big newspaper and funnily enough, it's like a conservative newspaper. And they ran like a four page story on the girth Master pictures of me and everything.
Speaker 2: Wow, how did that feel?
Speaker 3: Totally surreal, like all of a sudden, like I was the topic of Twitter for three days. Yeah, I was the most googled person at the time. I think if you clicked the Google search bar, girth Master popped up. Yeah, like without typing anything. And it just it was totally surreal. And all the conversation around me was you shouldn't do it. But I'm searching myself on Twitter and reading every word written about me, and.
Speaker 2: It's was there some stuff in there that was hard to read, like.
Speaker 3: Not really know. Everyone was really nice to me, Like there were a couple like, of course there's a few critics. You know, people are saying things like if you look at like the Rolling Stone Articles comments section, it's you know, you choose guy to be the face of sex work and blah blah, blah, which are valid criticisms, you know what I mean, Like, I do have it much easier than a lot of the women in terms of like the level of scrutiny that I face and the comparison. I You're the reason I was comfortable saying how much money I made was because Kazumi did it and I saw it go viral for her. I was like, all right, well, Kazumi did it. It was good for her. I'll do the same thing. If you compare the feedback in the comment sections from Kazumi doing it to me doing it, it's night and day. I'm getting all this praise and like living every guy's dream. She was getting like constant hate for talking about much money she makes. Yeah, there is a definite double standard there, I think, Yeah, so that's reading those comments, I guess not hard to read because like I understand that it's frustrating and it's a valid criticism to make, so like, yeah, I understand, but hopefully the way that I try to do it, And like, but I spoke to CONSUMEI about exactly that. I'm like crazy to see how much hate you got and I'm getting praise, And she was like, well, it's good to see somebody getting the praise and like hopefully that helps to normalize that kind of thing, you know, like maybe next time they'll see that I did it, they're not going to hate women for doing it. Yeah, if someone's going to someone has to get I don't know, I don't know what I'm trying to say here, but like.
Speaker 2: No, I totally understand. I Mean, the thing is is that, like it takes people like Kazumi who's willing to go out there and put themselves out there and take the criticism to move the needle, you know, like the opinion of society doesn't change overy night. Yeah, slowly.
Speaker 3: I've been lucky to get things like the Rolling Stone straight newspaper, like brand deals and things like that, and maybe, you know, and probably definitely I'm getting these opportunities because I'm a straight white man that looks like the guys that are making these decisions on what to do. But hopefully, if I do a good job at it, I'm just going to be the first sex worker and I kind of keep the door open for other people to get those opportunities. Like next time, if they consider doing it with the female, they'll think, oh, you know, we had that guy that time and it went well, everything was good there, So we'll continue doing deals with sex workers.
Speaker 2: The thing is like, just because is like you know, women face like vitriol and face that kind of negative feedback. Doesn't mean that like you don't get to enjoy like positive feedback, you know what I mean, Like it's not your fault that like society is misogynistic, you know what I mean, Like you're not a misogynist. It's just like the way that it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to tend on opportunities I'm getting beause it's good for my career. Yeah, I don't think it would help anybody else's career if I turn down these opportunities.
Speaker 2: And I don't think anybody faults you for it.
Speaker 3: As the you know, half dozen people on Twitter that I find when I such my name, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean there's always going to be there's always going to be angry people out there, And of course those are the comments that we remember, right, and that's the stuff that we internalize. The you know, you get one hundred positive comments and you get one negative one, and it's the negative one that we focus on. It's human nature, and that's why I never read the comments, so you can say whatever you want about me. Fuck you, I don't read it, okay. So Ben, and your goal going into the industry was to shoot with Angela White, which feels like a no brainer, right, fellow Azsie. How did that go?
Speaker 3: It went so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I couldn't like when she followed me and message like I messaged her. I couldn't believe it, Like that is the biggest goal I had. And yeah, we line up a shoot date and it went really well. Like I I was definitely nervous at the time. If you watched the video, like I start off completely soft because I'm like panicked. Yeah, and then as soon as it started getting hard, I could feel the blood rushing from my head to like where it needed to be. Yeah, just a wave of relief. And the scene went really well. It was like fifty minutes long. We ended up winning an AVN for it as well. It was awesome. Yeah, it was really cool that Angela had seen a lot of my content before, you know, she did her homework on me before before we planned to shoot, and I suggested, you know, we can get a camera man if you want, because I'm thinking the less pressure on me to get the angles and the lighting and stuff the better. And she said, no, I've seen your work. I like it. I trust you to shoot it and do a good job. It'll sell well, am I only fans. So that was a huge vert of confidence and I like that. And yeah, now I've shut with her three times. We did that scene and then two threesomes.
Speaker 2: She's lovely, isn't she.
Speaker 3: She's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like I'm It's funny sometimes I joke about this show. She's just called I love that I love Angela White show because I'm such a big fan of hers. She is one of those people who's just become like obviously enormously famous, and it hasn't changed her personality, like at all. She's still like the same person, incredibly like humble, personable, you know, treats everybody on set with like respect and you know, down to like the lowest PA. She's you know, I.
Speaker 3: Find she's on set. It's like she's team captain, yes, and she's just plugged in. She knows what's about to happen, what she needs to do to help in the situation, what to say to the right person, and just things just flow when she's around. It's great, And every time we've shot it, I've like asked, like I can pick a brain afterwards, and she'll hang out for a half hour or more, just answering any questions I have, honestly, and yeah, really friendly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a fantastic performer. She's just one of those people that you can really tell isn't faking it, you know what I mean, Like when it comes to the sex, like she do, Like I can just see it click on her brain. She just devours you with her eyes like she loves sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's genuine, enthusiastic.
Speaker 2: Genuine, and it's so clear and it's such a joy to shoot someone like that. I mean, there's nothing better than working with someone who really loves their job. And it's just like I mean, she's just like perfect in every way. So I feel like there's no one's ever had a bad scene with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, how could you? Yeah, she brings out the best in everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So next on the I Love Angela White Show. What's my next question? So, how do you handle privacy and boundaries with being such a recognizable fissurey Right now?
Speaker 3: It's strange because it's coming so fast It kind of depends where I am, like how often I recognized, you know, when I'm at home back in Australia in my city, Like if I go out safe to assume that most people my age would know who I am. But as far as boundaries go, like I love when people come up to me and say get a I'll get a picture with them, chat for a minute. It can be hard when people are drunk and they don't understand boundaries. You have to be firm and you know, give them a handshake, say nice to meet you, and like turn away from them. But yeah, I find people are generally respectful and I don't I'm not involved in any drama. I don't do anything controversial and that gives me a peace of mind that you know, I don't really have anybody out there trying to hurt me. Yeah, I just be polite but firm if I need to be. Yeah, and I haven't had any issues yet.
Speaker 2: You seem like a pretty down to earth guy. And from what I've seen of you online, like you still have a lot of like your friends from school, and you seem to have a very strong like family and home base that you really like to return to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm close with my family like it's and my family is really close, Like my grandma and grandpa did a really good job keeping everyone tight, kit and you know, my auntie's and uncles do the same with their kids, and we're all just it's a good family unit. And my close friend's back home and mostly my boys from high school or like you know, a few new people since then, but yeah, just good solid people that I can trust and I know they're good people.
Speaker 2: So now you recently did a mainstream campaign back in Australia, right for like a space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mingle Seasoning.
Speaker 2: Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was awesome. I got an email one days because I've been looking to do a few brand deals and I did one with a condom company in Australia and then yeah, Mingle season He reached out to me and asked if I wanted to be a part of their new campaign they're doing. Yeah, they TV, I say, in Australia right now, there's a TV commercial, billboards like I'm on the radio, a whole bunch of online articles all for being the chief satisfaction officer for Mingle Seasoning. I was on the Today Show like the Morning Today show doing like a cooking show with them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that must have been surreal.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah. Like my friend's girlfriend was in the dentist chair and she saw me on the TV like above the dentist and I had someone on my Instagram they saw they were in prison and saw me on the prison TV. And then when they got out, they sent me a message like I saw you on TV in prison.
Speaker 2: Now do you get like crazy fan mail and dms? Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always have Like message request folder is like to be avoided. Yes, it's full of butthole picks, dick picks, unsolicited pictures of people's wives. Like it's just random weird stuff.
Speaker 2: What is like some of the craziest messages that you've gotten?
Speaker 3: Oh? I had one fan bless us whole. She'd sketch me like every day she had sketch books full of sketches of me and like, you know, pages and pages of my eyes. And then one day she sketched like an entire song and every page had one line from the song with us acting out what the lyrics in the song were saying, and like blessed us all, Like she's such a sweetheart. But I had to kind of be like it's getting a little parasocial heel, like I don't know where this is going, but I don't want to go too far because but it was it was really sweet. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met her like at a convention?
Speaker 3: No, this is like a fan on OnlyFans. Wow, she may meet me one day at a convention or something.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Yeah, I mean sometimes you it's hard to set those bound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it is fun and it is like kind of funny as well, but I don't want it to get too.
Speaker 2: Far and yeah, yeah, yeah, how do how do you set those boundaries? Because I've I've had to deal with that too or sometimes it gets to a point where you're like, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I don't shy away from you know, reminding my fans that like of the dynamic, Like I've made videos on TikTok, like I made one last week saying like, if you find yourself getting in a parasocial relationship with me, just remind yourself I'm a thirty one year old guy making tiktoks. Like You'll get over it pretty quick about all of that. But yeah, you know, and I try not to lean too much into like I don't know, pretending to be in relationships with fans and stuff like that, it's just not really my vibe. I feel if it's going to make me feel bad, I don't want to do it for money, So I'm like, yeah, I'm happy to reinforce a boundary, even if it means losing a little bit income.
Speaker 2: Right right now, you're in your single right yeah, and that feels like the right move for you right now.
Speaker 3: I'd say so definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, when do you are you somebody who wants to get married and have a family later on in life?
Speaker 3: I think one day? Yeah, Like where I am in life right now, Like porn career is going great. Living in La feels like I got like the world of my feet right now, and introducing like a relationship dynamic to my life right now would kind of complicate things and maybe hold me back in some way. I'd kind of prefer to just stay single, not break hearts, focus on work, have as much fun as I can wile I'm in La, disappear back to Australia and settle down a bit once I'm back home.
Speaker 2: Do you think that it would be hard to like date the way I look at.
Speaker 3: It, like because I decided this when I started doing porn. I realized that there's a large demographic of people that won't date me because I did porn. But I'm kind of doing myself a favor in that I don't want to date those people if they'll have an issue with someone that does porn, so I've done it. Otherwise I'll compromise, like get them out of the dating pool. I did myself a favor, So I don't know. It's hard to not date because like, dates are fun. I love women going out for drinks and stuff like that. And then you know, how do you reinforce Like I can't do anything serious right now, but feelings inevitably get involved.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 2: It's complicated.
Speaker 3: It's hard because you want to be I want to be sweet and nice and you know, I have fun with people. But I don't know, it's a tricky situation to navigate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then also have to yes at those boundaries. That's really hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: I am no longer in the dating pool. It's oh my god, those were those days were rough? Absolutely, do you ever plan on shooting any kind of studio porn? Are you going to only stick with like your own content.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean doing my own content is great, and I've kind of ticked every box that i wanted to chick shooting my own content. I'm not opposed to doing some studio porn. I think it could be fun.
Speaker 2: Are there potential offers on the horizon? Maybe you just give me a look that suggests that there may be something coming your way.
Speaker 3: I mean there's been some talks, Okay, some discussion.
Speaker 2: H interesting. Just saw you get the porn have awards. That means, okay, what does a typical day for you look like if you're not shooting content Right now?
Speaker 3: It's chaos because I'm trying to furnish an entire apartment and sort everything out that you need to sort out when you move to a new country, you know there's a lot to do. But typically, like once I'm settled in, if I have nothing to do, not doing much, chilling on the couch, play a bit of PlayStation, watch a movie. I've always got something about it. I can't be like idle for too long, Like I'll always have my laptop on me chatting to fans stuff like that. But as little was possible, like if I can get away with doing nothing for a day. I will one d per.
Speaker 2: Do you have, like any sports or gym time or anything like that to.
Speaker 3: Try to get again? When I'm not super busy, try to get to the gym four or five days a week, you know, take care of myself in that way. Not a big sports guy, but yeah, just going to the gym, exercising, doing a hike or something. It's always nice.
Speaker 2: Obviously, now we're in LA. What are some of the biggest differences between LA and Australia, Like any massive culture shocks here.
Speaker 3: The tipping thing is strange to me and I still don't know how to navigate it. Yes, because I could go to the bathroom and there's a guy handing you paper towels to dry your hands with, like you tip him Like my hands are wet. I got to get my wallet out. I just washed him and I'm touching money. That's true. You meant to tip your hairdresser. I didn't. I went to a hairdresser three times, didn't tip them, and they stopped returning my phone calls. It turns that I just I was stiffing them on payment. I didn't They had to tip the hairdresser. I was already paying for the haircut. I didn't they had to pay for the tip as well. Tipping is a big one. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and since COVID, they added like the tipping thing to just going to get coffee, yeah, or going to like the store coffee, Like, would you like to add a tip? And it's like and it's built into the things, and you literally have to deny the tip, yeah, to like any in the way.
Speaker 3: They turn it around like, oh, just a couple questions on the screen and they walk away. And then you have to make your own. All they do is pour it in the cup and then you go to the little station and make your own coffee. You add the milk and the sugar, and I'm doing more work than you are.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that is one hundred percent new thing, and that started in COVID.
Speaker 3: And when you have to add like the price, isn't the price Like the price on the shelf is a dollar, Yeah, you go to the register, register it's a dollar fourteen or a dollar seven whatever it is, Like, do.
Speaker 2: You guys not have sales tax?
Speaker 3: No, we do, but it's built into the price, so it's ten dollars. Do you have ten dollar note? That's it. I think like the rest of the world is like that. That America just adds money. The price isn't the price because then you have to add the tax and the tip. And in my head as well, they exchange rate. When I'm spending Australia money, Like if something's ten dollars, it's like twenty five Australian dollars.
Speaker 2: What you do when you're in a hotel and you get room service and then they add like the room service, like delivery fee.
Speaker 3: Service fee at hotels as well, I think the resort fee or whatever it is. Like I paid, you know, one hundred dollars a night, and then I get to the hotel and we have a fifty dollars a day resort fee.
Speaker 2: That's part of the price. Put it in the price.
Speaker 3: Why am I paying extra fees on everything?
Speaker 2: It's because everyone in this country, especially in la is full of shit. We're not any money anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything has extra fees with it, Like you can't do anything with that, you can't leave your house. So that's spending money somehow.
Speaker 2: Hey, No, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, culturally, I mean, yeah, that's that's the biggest thing. The tipping is what I'm like most unsure about. I love that you can turn right on red lights here. Love that about America.
Speaker 2: I remember actually because I'm so used to the tipping thing. I remember going to England one year and I left a tip for the drinks. Go into the bar and I left a tip for the drink on the bar, and I remember leaving and the bartender like, chase me out. They're like, oh, you left your money on the counter, And I was like.
Speaker 3: I see people that work in restaurants in the stray love Americans because they tip as well. Yeah, no one else tips, but the Americans are tipping like free money.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: And when it's so funny because I know that when I go to other countries and I know that people don't tip, I still tip, yeah, because I feel so guilty.
Speaker 3: I mean, the US doll is pretty good right now, and.
Speaker 2: I'm just like I know that, like people don't do it, but like if I don't tip, it's like ingrained me. Now it's like I have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they getting a wage. They good?
Speaker 2: So that turning on red lights? What about the people?
Speaker 3: The people uh, surprisingly friendly in America, Like what you see on the news. You know, you don't expect Americans to be normal, and you come out here and Americans are actually pretty normal. But then you do have those wdos, like the ones that growing up, you see Americans on TV and it's like point to you know, England on a map and they can't do it. Like the crazy videos from Walmart's of people just oh the people are creature Walmart. Yeah, Like there's those kind of videos of like genuine insane people.
Speaker 2: You're like, that is it? Have you been to Middle America?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like when you see that from outside, you're like, that's just Hollywood stuff. Like no one's really like that. Yeah, Like they're not real people. And you go to Walmart and you're like, oh my god, they are actually real people like that. It's not made up there everywhere. So the spectrum of people in America, like the way how far to the crazy scale people go in America is interesting.
Speaker 2: It's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: I mean, those people are real.
Speaker 2: Is a culture show, Yeah, it is. It's funny because like you know, here in La because all the beautiful people come here, right, you walk around and you're like a six right, you know, I'm like I'm like a month a six, and I go to some other state and I'm just like, I'm a fucking damn yeah.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Crazy thing to me about dating in LA is like you're chatting to a girl and she'll say something crazy like you know, she used to live in Miami. I'm like, oh, what you're doing, and she'll names are up like some you know, like NFL player or famous musicians. She's like, oh, I used to date him for a while, Like you dated like an NFL player and now you're talking to me like my competition is like famous musicians and sports people and actors.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but the size of a wine bottle.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, that's true.
Speaker 2: They got crazy with you. Yeah yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Like at dinner with the girl and I just like at a bar and like accidentally in a peripheral vision called like her Instagram dms just old blue ticks like famous people. I'm like, damn, that's crazy. My competition in Australia was local dudes.
Speaker 2: So what is the ratio of like male fans to female fans By the way, because you know, generally like men consume more important than women do. But obviously you're a man, so like, yeah, so much more men.
Speaker 3: My demographics changed over time. Initially it was mostly men because I used to use Twitter and Reddit to market myself and that's mostly men on the platforms. And then I started using a lot more TikTok on Instagram and since then, my I say, my fan base is about sixty percent women really, so like a fair few women. Yeah, like men of the biggest consumers of porn for sure. Yeah, but I've found as well a lot of women. It'll be the first time they subscribe to porn and it's mine and it's like they found me on TikTok and I picked their interests and they've come across interesting.
Speaker 2: What are the things that they say to you? Like, is it just like do they are they attracted to your penis size? Do they come for the deck? But then they stay for the personality.
Speaker 3: I think at least what they say is they come for the personality. They get a lot of comments they stay for the deck. So's I get a lot of comments on my TikTok as well that they've never seen my poor and they just like watching my videos and the way I talk, which is like really cute and wholesome. They've just never gone to Twitter, never gone to OnlyFans and seen what I do. But then I've videos as well, Like as my styles developed, you know, initially I wasn't showing my face and all the focuses on my deck, very like male gaze type porn. You know, I was inspired by like Mike Adriano and Dread and those kind of camera angles. And then as my I kind of developed more of my own style, started showing my face, but you know, my face and the scenes a lot, and just I don't know, my focus kind of shifted to just making like still good porn. My Dick's still like the central focus, but also showing like the two of us enjoying ourselves and the connection and that kind of thing. I found a lot of women enjoy that. Yes, so I've kind of I think my porn appeals to men and women kind of equally. You know, anybody can get something out of it. And luckily it's just a style of porn that I've come to enjoy making. So yeah, yeah, just make the porn that I like to watch and it resonates with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense. Yeah, women definitely really like that, that connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they like seeing your faces and seeing how you interact, yes, and all that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: And that's why they also generally like kind of like more of a story or a narrative. They like to know like why is this happening? Like why is this happening? What's where men are more visually driven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you haven't about to start doing some like awny book reading type videos as well. I'm excited for that. Oh so you get a lot of people on TikTok that you know, they're into the smutty books, which is a huge thing right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I've got a plan to like make a new page and it's going to be just me, you know, in a cool little setting reading a book like video as well. Things are going to get steamy. I'll do a little show as I'm reading whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: I think they'll enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Do you have any books or eerotic literature in particular that you're going to read?
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna leave it up to them. Do you know what do they want to see me read? Okay, I don't want to do anything too crazy because a lot of those books.
Speaker 2: Are Yeah, the Yellow wil a little while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the book talk people like me because I'm like the proportions of the people in the books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tall guy with a.
Speaker 3: Comically big dick. Every time there's a video and TikTok, if someone talking about like they're reading the size of the dick in the book, it's like she couldn't fit two hands around it. I get tagged in the comments every time, like, look at his diick, this is the one they're talking about.
Speaker 2: So they actually people do this on TikTok. TikTok, let's that fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like they'll kind of like they'll read the passage of the book, like they won't say dick, but they'll mention, like they'll refer to it, and they'll be grabbing objects to try to see like how big it would be. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's like a whole like like series on TikTok about like reading erotic literature.
Speaker 3: Oh no, TikTok won't let me do that. I'm gonna do it on a separate platform, Okay, but you can talk about you know, direct traffic from TikTok to the.
Speaker 2: Platform and using ti talk's so tricky, they're so like it's funny. Instagram lets you get away with a lot more now, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: People nake it on Instagram, like there's like a breastfeeding loophole and girls just had their naked hits out. Yeah, with like fake babies. There's a body point.
Speaker 2: The body paint.
Speaker 4: I was going to say that. And the lips, Yes, I was the video that you're talking about, And I was like, how how this incredible lips out in the breeze.
Speaker 2: Lips out in the breeze with the view behind her. Yeah, I know exactly which one you're talking about, And I'm like, how was this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, that was that time Tommy Lee uploaded a dick pic and it was up for like eight hours or something on his Instagram story. It's full dick.
Speaker 2: Picow damn Instagram. I mean, like, make up your mind. Can we do it or not?
Speaker 3: Like you know, TikTok, a swift with it had an account with like two hundred thousand followers get banned just like out of the blue night warnings just taken down.
Speaker 2: Do you know why did they give you a reason?
Speaker 3: I've got a theory, but I mean, yeah, I don't think it was anything I persced on TikTok. It was you know, there's people that look in the shadows.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know, yeah, there's always those people.
Speaker 3: A wording you you internet mafia that want the money.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. Yeah, As a straight guy who doesn't do gay for pay, what kind of content do you do to you appeal to your gay audience or do you just make the content and they just come. You build it and they will come.
Speaker 3: I build it and they come again. My view on it is, I only want to make content that I think looks good because if I know it looks good, then I'm confident in what I'm doing. If I'm doing things because I think it's what the audience wants, then it's just guesswork and I don't know what I'm doing. Does it look good? Is it not? I don't know anything about foot fetishes or those kind of things, So I don't do that kind of content that much unless it's like a request and they're paying specifically for it. But I just make content that I think looks good and what I've done, Like I was saying, I was always an exhibitionist, always showing myself off pictures of my dick and whatever. Just like by myself. I have a second only fans page. That's just solo content. So if guys don't want to see me with girls, they go there and it's just a content that I take as I would back in the day and post to Twitter. But now I have this platform to upload it too, because I don't want to spare my Twitter page with just dick pics every other day. Probably have my reach on there, but yeah, I have the solo page. I just post whatever I want, jerk off videos, pictures, and that's I think that one, as well as about sixty forty Men and Women becausetends that a lot of women like watching dudes jerk off and enjoy themselves log as, your faces in it, and you're making noise, they're into it.
Speaker 2: I know. I hate the videos where the guys don't make noise. That always makes me sad. I want to hear the guy. I actually don't want to know.
Speaker 3: It's strange to learn because every guy starts jerking off in complete silence in their bedroom, so the family doesn't hear. So like, you're just women are probably the same, but you're just like a solo like, yeah, you can come like a ninja dead sign like, so you kin't have to learn to like make the noises comfortable and confident in doing it. Yeah, but it is fun when you do. Yes, I had that solo page, although I do have a lot of gay fans that are subscribed to my collaboration page and they say, like, I'm the only straight porn they'll watch. At the horn Hub Awards, someone came up to me. They said, of have a twink army because all these like, you know, twink gay guys, they just love my content, like solo or not. They're like coming up to me and Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Love Why that's so funny. Was it Liam who told you that?
Speaker 3: I think so. Yeah, I love Liam.
Speaker 2: He is great.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it was him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds like something you'd say. What do you think there's the biggest misconception people have about sex work.
Speaker 3: I think people don't realize how much it's changed in the last twenty years. You may be able to speak more in it than I can, but I I know growing up and like I'd read all the interviews and see them behind the scenes of you know, as much as I could see behind the scenes of porn sets when I was, you know, a teenager. I'm reading interviews with like Shuter stylis and people like that. I think, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to have changed a lot since those days because you hear the stories significantly, and I didn't really know what to expect coming into it. I had no idea what the industry in the US was like. But I haven't seen anything at all like the old stories from the old days. It seems very above board with only fans. Now people make their own money, they're in control of their own content, so there seems to be a lot less coercion and control over the performers, whereas I guess back in the day the money might have been less there was no other alternative besides doing what the director says. I can't speak too much on that because i'd have experience with it. But from what I've seen, everyone seems to be, you know, thriving if they want to be in control of themselves and control their own content, happy with what they're doing. There's not as much shame about it, I guess, as you might think. And also what's weird is whenever a bunch of porn stars get together, less orgies than I thought they'd be. It's really strange that yeah. I mean there's been a couple around, but you go to a party and it's just everyone's fully clothed, talking normally, like more more team than a lot of other parties have been to that aren't porn people.
Speaker 2: I thought there would be more orgies important, So I thought.
Speaker 3: Every single party would just be a big orgy. You know. It's like we got a chance to not have to do that, like, which we can just hang out and talk. Great.
Speaker 2: I think it's like one of the things when like your job is sex, like you don't actually want to do it all the time, right, it's just like you're tired. Yeah, Yeah, that's funny. Yeah, I know it's that's absolutely true. I mean you hit the nail on the head with all of those observations. It's absolutely true. I think now is like the best time to get into sex work. Like, yeah, performers have more control over their career than they ever have, they're making more money, they're more respected by the brands and the studios than they ever have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think there's still some like the belief in the stigma that it is is the way that it used to be. Yeah, but it seems to have changed. A lot. I don't know if I could have got into it the way it used to be, Yeah, especially with the pay for guys being solowly back then and the last till you'd have to live, I think I would have just stayed in Australia and worked a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you give one piece of advice to any guys looking to get into the adult industry, what would it be.
Speaker 3: I got this question all the time, Like every day guys ask me how do I get in the industry?
Speaker 2: I get that question all the time too.
Speaker 3: I mean, first of all, you've got to love it like you've got to do it because you want to show off. If you're doing it just for the money, you're not going to last. You know, you need to want to be seen because you've got to market yourself, especially with OnlyFans. No one's going to help you market yourself. You need to be a self starter. But what I'd say is start taking Dick pics, learn how to make yourself look good, post them on Twitter, build a following of your own like Twitter is a great networking tool. It's like LinkedIn for porn. Posted Dick pics on Twitter, follow pages that post dick pics and network with them, repost their stuff, they'll repost yours. Build an audience, and then once you have an audience and you know how to make yourself look good, then you can approach if you want. If your goal is to shoot porn to other people, then you can approach them. They'll see you have a following of your own. You're not just trying to lead off theirs. They see that you can make yourself look good, so they're going to trust you to make them look good and you can kind of just go from there, you know, learn marketing side, pick a style you kind of want to shoot, how you want to present yourself, and go from there. And it's going to it is a struggle. Like I know from personal experience, I wasn't sure in my face. It took six to nine months before I got to a point where people were even starting to reach out to me. So it's a lot of reaching out, a lot of you know, cold DMS, sending hundreds people messages like respectfully like hey, there, hope you will would love to shoot with you sometime if you're open to it, and like leave it at that. But yeah, it is a ground you have to love it to get through the hard work at first. But there is also a shortage of guys in the industry. So if you're respectful, can make yourself look good and build an audience and market yourself, you stand a chance. Yeah for sure. Yeah, but make yourself look good. Don't lay in bed with the curtains, draw on a grainy dick pic with your feet in frame and dirty laundry in the corner, and then send a hundred DMS to girls. Obviously you're just trying to have sex with them. You don't care about the content. If you do get a chance to shoot content with someone, make them look good. Get some lighting, make sure that lighting is important. Make sure you got a trip or make the care angles look good. Do your homework because amount of times, like guys have started getting in the industry, they'll work with the girl I know, So I ask her like, oh, how is it shooting with such and such? We got three minutes of footage. Every other angle is just his butt cheeks. The lighting is terrible. We can't sell it. It's the way I see it is like when you shoot with someone, it's kind of like you're putting a billboard on each other's page. You know, there on my page, and it's like, this is my style, my videography, and everything's on their page, and my dick obviously on their page. This is my style. You're kind of cross promoting. Look at it that way, like, how do you want to come across to potential new fans and customers and make yourself and them look as good as you can?
Speaker 2: I think that's like the most thorough and well thought out advice anyone has ever given.
Speaker 3: I get asked all the time, and I'm always looking to give advice, but the people asking for advice have never tried to start themselves. You know, it's a blank page, Like how do I do what you do? If you haven't even tried yet, you can't make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Also the problem is, too, is that a lot of guys for of all, Unfortunately, this is a job that a very small percentage of men can do for two reasons, Like you have to be well endowed, like fairly well in dowed. You don't have to be you. And there are some guys that are definitely not huge that do well.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to name names, but there's some big games with regular sized penises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but being able to perform, stay hard in front of people on command. Come on, These things are not easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a huge barrier to entry for men. Like for women, there's a market for everybody type, every shape. You don't need to get hot or anything. It's there's like a low barrier to entry for men. Be at least average sized penis generally, which rules out health population, be able to get it up when you want, finish when you want is ruling out a whole bunch more as well. So it's a select few people can do it. And you have to be honest with yourself. Like I remember when I started, there were a couple of times where I'm shooting and I'm like I was going to come way too quick, like three minutes of sex, and I was bad at coms. I was like, all right, I have to figure this out. Is if this is a problem I'm going to have every time I can't get the career that I want to go to, pick a different angle or stop doing it, like different trajectory'll stop doing it all together. Be honest with yourself. Can you cut it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's not easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you. Those are some very thorough pieces of advice. From the growth Master. Well, thank you so much for coming on. I do have some extra questions for you for my Peatreon members, which we will do in a separate segment lovely, But for now, can you tell everybody where they can find you online? Please?
Speaker 3: If you google girth Master you'll find me. Look me up on Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, TikTok, gethmaster dot com as an extra R at the end, you'll find me. I'm not hard to find.
Speaker 2: He's everywhere and you guys can find me on Instagram and Twitter at Holly Randall. Of course, if you want to watch these episodes streamed live, get access to the full episode because I do have to edit some of these for my YouTube channel, go to Patreon dot com slash Holly Randall Unfiltered, where you will also get access to these bonus Q and a's and be able to support the podcast so that I can keep this thing rolling. And I appreciate you guys so so much. Thank you so much for joining us, and I will see you on the next one.
Speaker 3: The Patreon gets it roll around cut.
Speaker 2: Yes, just like your deck actually is your
Speaker 3: It is rare for Australians, that is, huh.