Speaker 1: Dive into the world of truth and transparency with two p's in a podcast with global guests and dynamic discussions, explore the topics mainstream media won't cover. Join Andy Peacher from Scotland and author Timothy Spearman from Canada and be part of the conversation. Email us to be our guest. Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com. Visit freedom talk Radio online dot com your gateway to unfiltered conversations and insightful talk shows.
Speaker 2: Recording already good, it's recording all right. So Andy, you want to lead with your first introduction to your radio network and two peas in a pod?
Speaker 3: Yeah, two piece in the pod with basically a show, aren't we that explains things that the main stream media won't won't let you let you explain in truth. Really, we help other people. We try to promote our books, try to promote good well being really between each other's. But what the problem is, Tim, We've got the government against us, We've got the medics against us. We've even now got in this country, in the UK and probably around the world. Now we're all on the verge of a civil war. Yeah, and that's because of greedy corporation and the migrants that are coming in that actually they're deliberately bringing them in these rogue government you know, such as our gear Starmmer to do the weight depopulation.
Speaker 2: Which yeah, to spawn a race war.
Speaker 3: Any table, it's.
Speaker 2: To spawn a race war, get rid of the establishment in every country so it has no heritage, no national identity, and then every country will easily sign up to the un fascist world government order, the new World Order, and we'll all be subject to the beast and have to wear digital ida on our hand with a tattoo stamped on our hand or our forehead or wherever the put it on our ass. I don't know where they're going to.
Speaker 3: Now, that's that's going quite bad because at the moment, did you id they're trying it out with everyone, although it's not official yet, but they're trying it out the moment on servicemen exit military service people, and it's not going down. Well, they're really kicking off, and so they should.
Speaker 2: What they need to do is grab their guns and go and shoot that fucker Steimer, and go on a rampage and take out the whole corrupt elite and let's have a revolution in every European country and Canada and the United States and get rid of these creeps.
Speaker 3: It seems funny, but it's not because it's actually getting worse. I mean, what they did the other day, you couldn't make this up. A migrant was charged only four weeks ago, so he was child with the rape of a fourteen year old and he was from a migrant hotel. So they put him in jail for one year, but because of overcrowding problems, only four weeks later, so we can fight, he just gone. They let him out. And this is what's funny about it. They let him out because they was supposed to be sending him to a migrant center to be deported, but they let him out in the public. They just said go And he was such a gentleman. Well from a prisoner's point of view, he kept going back into the prison and say, look, mistake, mistake. I'm supposed to be going to have him, not you know, roaming the streets. So anyway, after a couple of hours he left the prison and the government's got smacking the mouth over the weekend because that shouldn't have happened. He should have been deported as agreed, But Why did he only get four weeks in jail for raping or sexually abusing a fourteen year old? Ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Well, our corrupt governments and incompetent leadership are to blame, and the Starmer guy is just an absolute disaster. That idiot I thought he was. I thought he had just been arrested. Was that a lie or what? Well?
Speaker 3: I wish he had. Well, he's lost his second in charge, he's got a new one. The new one now hates him to death. Who knows what's going to happen next. He certainly loves the Lefties, you know, and he hates the British, so does our Muslim London mass Khan or sad can't we call him? Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: I've never liked Prince Charles. I never liked him as Prince Charles. I like him even less as King Charles. But at least he stood up to this stupid London mayor who's just nothing but a corrupt filth bonger who's promoted the grooming gangs and allowed them to prosper and trying to invoke serial law and all this kind of nonsense. He's got to go, that guy. He's an absolute menace.
Speaker 3: Not only that, I mean the guy in Scotland he's the same. He's a Muslim, he was the head of Scottish politics and so they got rid of him, and he's exactly the same. You know, he says really basically, I don't like white people. So what the hell are they in this country in the first place if you don't like white people? And that is called huma whoma yusif or something like that.
Speaker 2: But there's rada, there's radical there's radical seeks in British Columbia that are saying that all white people should go back to Europe. You know, it's just like unbelievable, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So what's the history on that? Then? Was originally the white people from Europe? Or was that just a bit of a joke?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, obviously white Caucasians are from Europe. The various colonial powers of Europe colonized these various countries. Canada colonized by France and England. And so what do we have but this seek radical organization that wants to found Kalistan in British Columbia are telling all the white people to go back to Europe. Well, you know how that goes over. There's a backlash here against Indians because of this kind of racist attitude that some of them have, and it just inflames the whole situation. And I don't know who's behind it, but this is how race wars begin, with invectives and diatribes going on that are hostile, and they get out of control, they fan the flames of conflict, and then you've got a civil war. It's a nightmare, Andy, It's just ridiculous. I mean, it requires respect. The native population of the country has to have respect for the incoming immigrant population. Assuredly, yes, but the respect has to go both ways. And frankly, a lot of them don't respect the host country's population. They don't respect the institutions of the country, they don't respect the laws of the country, and they just violate them. Like you know, I had to listen all night to fireworks going off for De Valley all night long. That's just a complete lack of respect for the local culture and the residents and the fact that they have to get up for work the next day and they're just having their festival all night long. Well, that's in violation of Canadian law. You have to abide by the by laws which restrict noise after eleven PM. Having these fireworks booming all through the night, how are people supposed to sleep? And furthermore, fireworks actually burned houses in Edmonton, Alberta during this festive occasion going on all night. They actually burned houses and required a fire departm it meant response to put out the blaze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, when we celebrate New Year, you know, we don't do it all night long, do we. I mean, obviously the New Year's celebrations is before you hear the bells and then the majority of people, unless you're doing it in the house or as a special club open, we stop at midnight or one in the morning. You know, we don't do that shit or nice disrespectful like you said to our local people. And it gives them the right. But we're not saying that they're not welcome, because they definitely are if they're legal. They just have to well what you say.
Speaker 2: Some Indians have pointed travels some Indians here have pointed out that you know, vast Indian citizens of Canada have been very respectful and have been law abiding and good upstanding citizens. But these more recent Indians. This is coming from the Indians here, the Indian Canadian citizens that have had long standing of maybe their second generation or third generation Indians in Canada, and they're saying that these newcomers are low cast villagers from the country. They haven't been properly educated, They have no etiquette, they have no manners. According to them, they have no proper education, and they don't understand any of these values and how to respect the host country. This doesn't even occur to them. That's what the older generation of Indian Canadian and citizens are saying about these recent Indian immigrants. I'm not saying it. This is not me. I'm just relating what these older generation Indian Canadians are saying about these newcomers that are not respecting the law of the land and not respecting the Canadian institutions and so on.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's mad.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: I just heard the Viking News that you know, these vow Gaza peace thing Benjamin net and Yahoo, he's now going to bump Gaza tonight like mat that they I think it's over the dead bodies that they wouldn't bring them all out, you know, the peace Still, it's going to be a holy war, isn't there If there isn't already?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, every about the only thing wholly about war is the mortar shell holes in the walls and in the buildings. That's what's holy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think every white person, every religion, every black, Chinese, everybody, everywhere, we're just going to fight each other because we've had enough of each other. It's just going to be bonkers, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously the Luciferians that have orchestrated all these social engineering programs to divide and conquer the people by flooding all of our countries with illegal immigrants that are clashing with the local populations. This is a setup. It was designed to divide and conquer and to destroy the nationhood of each country so that it has nothing to defend and there's no reason to preserve it's you know, heritage, because it's destroyed. And so what does it do? Signs up for membership with the UN World Government and the fact that the countries in a state of chaos, failed nation status is recommended for nation after nation they send in the UN blue helmet troops. We have complete fascist world government control over our nations. And who is at the head of the UN World government. But these interbreeding bloodline families that regard all of us as worker units, slaves and want to subject us to ab jack misery, poverty, and frankly depopulation and genocide of the goy the goyam the cattle as they regard us or the swine.
Speaker 3: I've just put up old car that we had together. Yeah, the truth police inspected tim and inspect. Yeah that's some memories there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You couldn't make up this stuff, they could you. I mean people like yourself. I mean you're making books they're never getting published because the truth is in them. Then there's protesters getting jailed for many years just for being at an event, as little old ladies that say, you know Stamber's and wanko and I mean we'll say that out loud. Now they're getting arrested and locked up for two or three months and they're like eighty years old. I mean, this is a bunker's world we live in.
Speaker 2: Oh, indeed, it is. The lunatics are running the asylum.
Speaker 3: It could be that the what you call it the shabbads of one in the asylum, with the nurses and the doctors being the leaders of our governments. That's a good while looking at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so did you know that Hitler was an six British agent?
Speaker 3: Wow? Is that definite?
Speaker 2: Or yeah? No, it's it seems to be the case, and I'm going to give you evidence for it with this.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't that mean hang on, if you're in my sixth agent, that means you must love the security of the British people. Now, then the way he acted was the opposite.
Speaker 2: No, No, look, look, the World War One and World War Two were staged events. So think of it as a movie or as a movie set. And m I six is in charge, and it's basically a Zionist controlled intelligence service headed up by Victor Rothschild. So let me give you evidence to support the claim. Okay, here's a of Hitler's Jewish helpers. The top Jews who were accused of aiding Hitler and the NSDAP include Bernard Baruch, the Shabbad led by the Holy Inverted Commas, Rabbi Yusef Jitschak Schneerson, Victor Rothschild and his Zionist house of Rothschild. Two still unidentified Jews from Heinrich Brunning called the general managers of two of the largest Berlin banks. And I just want to just say that I don't subscribe to the view of Jewish helpers of Hitler. I would say Kazarian helpers, fake Jews masquerading as Jews, like the Rothschilds, whose name was Meyer Amshaal the patriarch, and he changed his name to Rothschild because of the symbol of the Beast or the Antichrist that he had on his door of his Frankfurt accounting house in Frankfurt, Germany. It was a six pointed star, a red star, red shield. Hence Rothschild Rothschild red shield is what it stands for. And so with six points six sides and six triangles, you've got in geometric form, or in sacred geometry form, you've got the number of the beast, six sixty six. It's a Luciferian family. I believe that they are Kazarian conversos to Judaism, and therefore Ash cannot see Ashkenazi Jews fake Jews, not real Jews, Baile worshipers, lucifer worshipers that converted to Judaism under the orders of their king in the time of the so called Holy Wars or crusades to hide the fact that they were devil worshipers, and so they converted to Judaism to disguise their true religion. All right, So that's given a bad name to real Jews, these Kazarian conversos who became Ashkenazi Jews. Okay, so, but we're probably two of the trio Jacob gold Schmidt, Oscar Vaserman and Theodore Frank Winston Churchill most likely seven eights Jewish, so he had some Jewish background, probably not known to many people, but there you go. And Franklin D. Roosevelt he's a crypto Jew. And Volter Ross now Ludwig Wittgenstein crypto Jew. So with this notion of crypto Jew, there's an effort to hide the fact that they are actually followers of Judaism. Were they Ashkenazi Kazarian conversos to judae Probably, But of course all these accusations are cases of pure show business. Because the Synagogue of Satan team Antichrist needed Adolf Hitler as their single most important Zionist MI six agent in Germany from nineteen thirty three to nineteen forty five. Throughout World War Two. The top five MI six agents running Germany as controlled opposition stooges of the Zionist powers US, Great Britain, Russia and France were Adolf Hitler, Hermann Gurring, Martin Borman, Carl Dunnatz and Wilhelm Kenaris, Hitler's top three bosses all the evidence shows it. Hitler's top three Jewish bosses from nineteen twenty three to nineteen forty five were Bernard bur Ruch, the leading Jewish Zionist planner of World War One and World War Two and of the one hundred percent staged Cold War. The Gnostic Duellist Luciferian Shabad, which in nineteen twenty to nineteen fifty was led by the inverted Kalmas holy Rabbi Yusef Yitzak Schneerson, the Shiks sixth Shabad Rebbe, and the Zionist House of Rothschild, which in nineteen thirty nine to nineteen forty five was led mainly by Victor Rothschild, who later oversaw the staged Cold War from nineteen forty five to nineteen ninety behind the scenes. These three bosses gave Hitler most of his financial and political backing. From nineteen twenty three to nineteen forty five. But much more importantly, these three figures also gave Hitler most of his orders, whose execution was assured due to his Illuminati mind control. You have to remember that in World War One he was wounded and taken to hospital and treated for his injuries, and during his time in hospital he was subject to psychological operations brainwashing. If you like Hitler's tops, sorry, Andy.
Speaker 3: Not just a while?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what went on?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is so. Credit here goes to Patrick O'Connor. All right, Hitler's two main Jewish backers, according to Heinrich Brunnig. In his memoirs, Churchill confirmed that the Zionists had placed Hitler in power. He stated that Heinrich Brunnig, German Chancellor in nineteen thirty to nineteen thirty two. Semi revealed the names of Hitler's backers in a nineteen thirty seven letter in which he confided to Churchill, I do not, and do not even today for understandable reasons, wish to reveal that, starting from October nineteen twenty eight, the two largest regular contributors to the NSDAP were the general managers of two of the largest Berlin banks, both of the Jewish faith. Both followers of Judaism, and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany. I watched a video of Jewish intellectual and Jewish professor, Jewish researcher, and he said that Zionism was the opposite of Judaism. Well, you know, by promoting the Talmud, which is a Satanic book, posing as a so called sacred text or holy book by no means is it. Zionism endorses and facts the Talmud, and it takes precedent over the Torah, which features of course the Ten Commandments. So it repudiates the Ten Commandments and basically encourages the followers of the Zionist movement to do the opposite, break every one of the ten Commandments. So his contention is that Zionism is the opposite of true Judaism. Yeah, I would say so. And so you see many Orthodox Jews protesting against Zionism, both within Israel and in other countries, strong protests against Zionism. Okay, but precisely who are these two managers of large Berlin banks the top nine candidates. Jacob Goldschmidt, Jewish head of the Denot Bank Darmstadtler and National Bank Oscar Wessermann, Jewish board member of Deutsche Bank, and he was forced to resign in nineteen thirty four. And Vassermann was a leader of the Zionist forces in Germany. Theodore Frank, Jewish co chair of Deutsche Bank and also forced to resign in nineteen thirty four. Theodore Frank Okay selmer Fair, Jewish co chair of Deutsche Bank who came from a Jewish family of merchants in Brunschweg. Okay George Solmssen, Jewish board member of Deutsche Bank, forced to resign also in nineteen thirty four. Paul Bond, Jewish board member of Deutsche Bank, who was of Jewish extraction, according to legal documents from the lawsuit Lehn versus Riche, Kurt Brumenfeld Blumenfeld, the Jewish President of the Zionis Federation of Germany from nineteen twenty four to nineteen thirty three, although Kurt Blumenfeld was not a Bangster. Ziegfried Siegfried Moses, Jewish president of the Zionis Federation of Germany from nineteen thirty three to nineteen thirty seven, but not a Bangster. The Holy Rabbi Holy inverted commas. Rabbi Leo Bick, a leader of several Zionist organizations in Germany, but also not a Bangster. Clearly, the three most likely Jewish general managers in whom Heinrich Brinning was referring were Jacob Goldschmidt, Oscar Wessermann and Theodore Frank. All Right, so any comment, Andy, now.
Speaker 3: Just the obviously Google says no, definitely wasn't. But then Greg Hallett wrote a great book and done some videos to prove that Hitler was, you know, a British six agent. So you can never never believe Google, and you can never believe I.
Speaker 2: In certain there's always an attempt made by such entities to FactCheck and discredit and debunk claims that are made that are true, and to try to suggest their falsehoods so that the claim is discredited. Of course, they do this all the time. The Anti Defamation League was first created in order to protect those Talmudic, the followers of the Talmud who were molesting and abusing children and subjecting children to SRA, to defend their name and reputation against what they deemed to be defamation. So that's why ADL was founded to protect those child abuse offenders from being prosecuted. Okay, okay, so Winston Churchill, Jewish Illuminati military leader of Britain from nineteen eleven to nineteen forty six. Churchill knew that Hitler was the single most important Zionist I six agent in Germany throughout World War Two. That is why he shield his precious Zionist I six agent Hitler from every possible assassination attempt from nineteen thirty nine to nineteen forty five, and in August nineteen thirty eight, also rejected the lunatic asylum proposal given to him as part of the nineteen thirty eight Uster conspiracy. On till twenty first of August nineteen thirty eight, Churchill rejected an offer given him by Evault von heist Schimsen to have Hitler removed from power and committed to a lunatic asylum. Throughout World War II, Churchill rejected offers from the following and key British operatives to assassinate Hitler, who all had advanced proposals that would have succeeded Noel Mason, McFarlane, Douglas James Jardine and MI six assassin Edward Arnold Chapman, who is known as Agent Zigzag. Very interesting agent. You want to look into that Andy, Agent Zigzag, whose real name was Edward Arnold Chapman. The full list of twenty four assassination attempts on Hitler from nineteen thirty two to nineteen forty four does not enumerate any single attempt by any operative fielded by the Zionist powers US Great Britain, Russia or France. Instead, these parties comprised twenty two German Patriots, one Swiss, and one poll that proves that Hitler was Zionist protected. Churchill's mother, Jenny Jerome, was a Jewis of New York City, making him fifty percent Jewish. Churchill's father was most likely Edward the Seventh, who is likely seventy five percent Jewish. That made Churchill most likely seven eighths Jewish. All right, so Greg Hollett is an insider of five six and of the English Monarchy. Hollett's royal batade chart.
Speaker 4: Substantiates howl It's claims, but he is certainly one hundred percent accurate in hisssertion that the interests of the English monarchy and those of the Zionist health of Rothschild had become fully aligned after eighteen eighteen, when Hollitt also asserts the House of Our Rothschild actually purchased the breeding rights to the English monarchy.
Speaker 2: So, because the English monarchy was in debt in eighteen eighteen, the Rothchild's made a deal. Okay, we will pay your debt, but in exchange you must give us breeding rights. So at that point this Luciferian family gained breeding rights within the British royal monarchical line. I think we've talked about that on the show before. Andy, do you remember, Yeah, we did you that.
Speaker 3: Greg Hall. Guys got this book out recently and it's got like four stars on Amazon. Say it must be true what you're saying.
Speaker 2: This made Edward the Seventh seventy five percent Jewish and his son Winston Churchill eighty seven percent Jewish. That is also shown on the latter chart. Furthermore, the two biggest shareholders of the world's oldest and most successful criminal conspiracy, emphasized as the Bank of England, are the Wrothchild and the Windsors, who are de facto Jewish because, as we explained, the House of Rothschild purchase breeding rights in the British royal family. You also want to consider that the Windsor's real name was Sacks Coburg Gotta, and that was a German I would say German Jewish royal family. As a Jew. Churchill obviously an ardent Zionist who visited Jerusalem as early as the twenty eighth of March nineteen twenty one, when he defended the Ballfer declaration because he knew well that the Synagogue of Satan team Antichrist had granted Britain victory in World War One because of it. Okay, Max Warburg Fritz Springmeyer, who wrote Bloodlines of the Illuminati, which I consider to be a very well researched book. It's available online on the internet for free. Downloaded and read it. It's fantastic. Fritz Springmeyer identified Hamburg bankster Max Worberg as the most likely Illuminati mind control handler of Adolf Hitler until nineteen thirty eight, when he left Germany to join his brother Paul Wurberg in New York City. The Warburg conspiracy ensured that both World War One and World War Two would take place because Max Warberg was a leading bankster in Germany while Paul Warberg was in nineteen sixteen and nineteen to nineteen eighteen the second vice chairman of the US Federal Reserve System, which is not a federal institution by any means, but a private one. And it's a consortium of ten banks, all of which are Rothschild controlled, which it also has no reserves but rather Fiat digits, and which is not a system but in fact a criminal conspiracy. Max Weberg was also a lofty member of the Committee of three hundred. In nineteen thirty eight, Triple Agent Martin Vormann, Triple Agent of three Countries, became the Illuminati mind control handler of Adolf Hitlermund George Warberg George Arberg was a German born Jewish English bankster, a loyal member of the Committee of three hundred and MI six agent and finally the co founder of London based investment bank SG Waberg and Company. Throughout World War Two, George Weberg met regularly in swi tool In with Hajmal Shasht, who was a New York City freemason. The Illuminati