Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by the guests of Sasquatch Experience do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the host, sponsors, or affiliates of the Sasquatch Experience. As always, listener discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: We got someone or something crawling around out here?
Speaker 3: Does a legend walk among us working in the forests of our world?
Speaker 4: Did you see what it was?
Speaker 5: Was it a person or an animal?
Speaker 6: Or I can't go?
Speaker 7: Oh, I know that if my thunder light came on and I get happened to glen and see this thing running across.
Speaker 1: The yard, a good fight man or something works like a man.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: For over fifteen years, we've talked with scientists, researchers, investigators, and witnesses trying to gain insight and proof around the existence of this mysterious entity.
Speaker 6: Jesus quite.
Speaker 4: Hello, get the body out here? What's going to announce their amc about sex? For? I don't know?
Speaker 8: Is he announce yes?
Speaker 4: I'm walking right out? Oh? Okay, hang on, yeah, got it's bigger. Okay, what's he doing in your yarn? We're gonna do you.
Speaker 3: Join us as we continue into the investigation, of the Sasquatch Experience. Good evening, I'm Bill Curtis. No good, folks. You're listening to The Sasquatch Experience on Monday night, March thirty. First, guys, can you believe March is almost gone?
Speaker 6: It's done, and we're done.
Speaker 3: It is already a quarter of the way through the year. The time is flying. Of course, speaking of flying, we were just talking about Henry's flight on the way to OBC. We're getting there. It's getting to be time, Henry m hmm.
Speaker 9: Indeed it is.
Speaker 3: It's Henry's one of Henry's favorite time of year, and it's a game of Russian Roulette where he's gonna end up. Will he land at the airport he's supposed to, will he make it on the bus he's supposed to. Stay tuned for more on this channel on travel Day, so you too can find where in the US is Henry Ray?
Speaker 7: Where in the world is Henry May near Little Rocapella.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, we got a good show tonight. It's been a couple of weeks since our last programer we talked about shooting Big Floot. We talked about justin Smea and that scenario We're going to revisit that again soon. What a great conversation we had around that And if you guys get a chance check back. It's the last episode we had not a subject we tackle him before, but we're probably going to do it again at some point in the near future. But that was the past. Today's the present. We got my good friend Chuck Larson joining us. Chuck is somebody I've rubbed elbows with at many conferences and conventions. He's just an all around good dude. I have a lot of fun with Chuck. He's also you know, he usually ends up going to dinner with us, so he's always there for those fiascos and let us tell you we can eat this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but is he ever paid for all your dinners?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Thank god, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: We would not want to do that to him because it's a big bill.
Speaker 9: It screws up the rotation.
Speaker 3: Rotation. But Chuck, thanks for taking the time. We know your traveling. Thanks for taking the time and coming on with us tonight.
Speaker 4: It was my pleasure. Thanks for having me on. Sewan. Good to see you guys, and that will be you got you got you'all going.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna yeah, we're all gonna be there, including Matt, who can't be with us tonight because he's suffering a bit of laryngitis.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was on the on that uh pas quity a small Town Monsters thing we did. He did a little cameo on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yep, Matt, Yeah, we're going to talk about that, Chuck, because actually, you know, you're the One thing I love about the Small Town Monsters UH programs is that they put on a lot of researchers that folks aren't too familiar with. And uh, I found your segment on the episode really interesting because I didn't know how you got into this, and I didn't know you had a sighting of something until I watched that episode. So that was so tell us a little bit about how you got involved with and then we can go into your sightings.
Speaker 4: All right, cool? Well, all right, so I how I got involved? Well, I've always been interested in Bigfoot, but when you live in an hour from Manhattan, you know, you get you get a lot more a lot of the stretch and uh, you know, they come up, especially in my twenties, you know, I you know, big Foot was like the last thing on my mind but it was like in the seventies when you know, he had the Search show, you had uh, you know Steve, you know, six million Dollar Man with Bigfoot, you know, Andrea and the Giant playing big Foot. Obviously, you know Star Wars with Chewbacca. You know. See, there's always been a cool you know, just kind of normally just you know, just to be interesting, interested in. And then we had I mentioned in the Small Town Monsters. There was actually an incident in my county in the late seventies, mid to late seventies when there was a tall Harry beef that it decided to destroy some families rabbit pens. And that kind of hit home because that's right around the time when the Passion Gimmon film was was getting a little bit of a you know, get a little bit of pressure. Obviously it was ten years after the fact, but you know you always saw it on like these different scientific shows, and it was kind of you know, you always thought, Okay, that's the West Coast. I don't worry about it. And then this article pops up and it's you know, twenty minutes from my house. I'm like, you know, so I've always been interested in big but then I kind of went away from it for a while, and then you know, just recently by five six years ago, seven years ago, I started getting back into it. And now my sighting was, you know, you said, I can't confirm what I solved, So like I said, it's just I could just use some you know, deductive reasoning and just be you know, like what you know, No, it's not that, it's not that, So I guess it's this. I tried taking a picture, but you know, it kind of duck down before it could take a picture. But basically I was in this restaurant in northwest New Jersey called walk Back In. It's one of my favorite restaurants, and basically it's a beautiful, rustic restaurant with like a lot of windows and overlooks the pasture and then the mountain behind it or actually say hell, because there's never really down. It's in New Jersey. The hill behind it, the ridge is the apple is the Appalation Trail, or you know, leads to the Appalation Trail. So this one night I was there with my aunt and it was in this it was in June, I remember, like the first or second week in June, and it was hot. You know, it was humid, hot and humid. And I'm walking in and you know, I'm basically gonna repeat what I said on the on the Small Time Monsters, but I'm walking into this restaurant. I dropped my aunt off so she can get a table, and I parked the car because you know, the parking lot is like fifteen football fields along, you know, so it's a massive. So you know, I'm walking back. I'm smoking at the time, cigarettes and I see these two couples, like kind of over couples, looking at each other, and they're kind of looking like kind of weird at each other, like, and I'm thinking, like, oh, maybe the fighting you made, maybe someone you know, walked out of the chair, you know, not mad, And so I'm kind of curious, and I'm sitting there and I'm watching and watching these people, and all of a sudden, there's like a tree gets pushed down and the woods across the street. And it was weird because it was like it was, you know, it was hot out and humid, but there was no wind, there was nothing, there was no le like you there's no reason why this tree should be getting you know, falling down, And it was weird because the tree, like the hill across the way from the restaurant, it's like a forty five degree angle. So this tree, if it's gonna fall down, gravity should fall down the hill, you know what I mean. This tree fell sideways, you know, it was kind of like, you know, to the side, and I'm like, that's kind of weird. And then you hear like these heavy footfalls going up the hill and I'm like, well, I'm thinking, I'm like, well, if those were rocks getting disturbed by this tree, would they be rolling down the hill with you know, with gravity? And it was it was kind of rolling going up and away from the you know, the roadway. So that's what was kind of kind of weird. And like I said, I was just basically getting back in the big Foot way. I really didn't do much, you know, I was watching my Finding Bigfoot and on the TV, and you know, I wasn't really doing any research. I was just kind of enjoying myself being a fanboy. So why We're at dinner and I'm looking over, you know, out in this beautiful pasture and I see and they you know, the pastor's got like tall grass pass I'd be like three three and a half four feet tall, you know, they haven't mode in a while. And I see this thing stand up in this tall grass and I'm looking at it and it was like an argish brownish looking you know, it was just what it looked like a guy in a gilly shuit. But I'm like, why is there someone in a gilly shoot and June, you know what I mean? When it was hunting seasons in the fall. So I'm looking at it and I'm I'm going to reach for my phone so I can take a picture. And as I'm as I look down to grab my phone, I look back up and this thing kind of just it kind of just like kneels back down, like it doesn't fall forward. And it didn't, you know, it didn't look like a deer. It didn't have a snout, didn't look like a black bear, because the black bears are jet black in Jersey, I'm sure in Pennsylvania other you know, there's no There was no black, nothing black about this there was. It wasn't greenish can like gillie suits are. It was like an orangish brownish, you know color, And I'm thinking, I'm like, you know, and then the thing then this thing disappears and then I never see it again. So I'm like, why would you know, why would a hunter be dressed like that and then be crawling through this tick infested, snake infested field, you know what I mean? And you know ninety degree weather, you know what I mean with nine ninety percent humidity, that's just awful, terrible. It was terrible album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not going to be a comfortable uh, a comfortable endeavor, no.
Speaker 4: So but so and then then I remember the tree being you know, the tree falling down in the front. I'm like, oh, maybe this is you know, for the few things I did watch on TV and I did the the little research that I did that I'm like, well, maybe that might be uh, you know, it might be you know, bigfoot. But like I said, I can't confirm or deny. But like I said, that's the closest thing I've had to a class A sighting.
Speaker 3: So but with all this happening, you know, initially, did it come to your mind that you know, crap, I'm experiencing a big foot or did you really have to think on it, like was your first thought bigfoot? Or was it like, man, this is weird it was weird.
Speaker 4: It was weird. Like I said, I was just I was just getting back into Bigfoot so I could have you know, I was hoping it was big but mebing you know what I mean, Like I said, you're always you know, he always uh you know. But my first thing was like, that's why would there be someone you know, in a Gillie suit in summer? You know, and basically this crappy weather, you know what I mean? That was my first thing. And then where the heck did he go after? After? You know, decided to like, you know, why would you crawl through these you know, just walk out and walk into go to the parking lot. I mean, so you know, like I said, it was kind of weird, just very very weird to me. And you know, I was, I was just starting out with another group and I don't want to mention his name, but he lives, you know, kind of close to me, uh you know, starting to do some investing with him, so like it would on my mind. But but then again, but I'm like, you know, I'm still kind of like, you know, well, I'm an hour from Manhattan. You know, this can't be this can't be happening.
Speaker 10: So so I have a question for you, Chuck.
Speaker 9: Do you assume that the elderly couple that.
Speaker 7: You saw that was having this discussion was witnessing the same thing and maybe saw more than what you saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the oh, the two couple of DACA. I think they were. I think they might have heard something or they might have you know, something must have happened because they were looking at each other there, like the dumb founded looks like someone said something real rude, you say, you know what I mean. But then they kept on looking across the street to the to the woods, you know, to the ull right. I mean that was really heavily wooded. So like you said, they heard a grunt, heard like something you know, definitely was was off with you know, with all four of them, They've all four four of them heard something, you know what I mean. Right, Yeah, so I was you know, but like I said, I it wasn't. That was the last thing on my mind. I'm thinking that every day they had a couple of couple on board and they said something that at dinner, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm kind of wondering what they saw or heard that was a little bit more.
Speaker 6: Encompassing to what you witnessed.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming it much. It must have maybe maybe like a guttural growl, or must have been something that would have shot you know what I mean, like something like you know, you I don't think it would have been a wood knock because you know, you hear you know here treasons, you know, you know, branches hitting each other all the time. I mean, I think it might have been maybe like a good role you know, just grunt or something that was you know, kind of because they looked like they were kind of, you know, not not scared, but they just looked very confused, you know what I mean, like what the hell was that? You know? So I don't thinking it might have been.
Speaker 3: No, I think you make a good point on that. You know, I think a wood knock to anybody else besides us would just be a sound, right, you wouldn't really put a lot of thought into it, but it had to have been something that caught their attention. Did you go up to them at all? Did you're like, man, I don't want to wear these people out, you know, like I.
Speaker 4: Said, I would if I was a little more into you know, into bigfoot and add a little more knowledge of investigations, I might have gone up and started questioning them. But I'll like new jerrys like you talking to them.
Speaker 3: I'm that's that's the town boy and me there chuck. You know, I'll go up and talk to anybody.
Speaker 4: Well too. But it's like but then ultimately then you gotta be worried about getting master.
Speaker 6: Like you know, yeah that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So but like I said, I I was a little more knowledgeable and a little more like you know, if I had maybe a year or two in you know, of investigations in in me, then yeah, I probably would have been questioning them. Like I said, I was just like fresh. I was like maybe two months into it, you know what I mean. So like right, yeah, I didn't know what that was either.
Speaker 3: So Baker's got a great list of convos starters. If you need them for.
Speaker 4: A bring bring to the Obie Stale at the bar.
Speaker 3: He'll bring you all his lines to get some time.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey, honey, did you see that hairy thing?
Speaker 11: I saw you guys looking across the looking at me from across the thing.
Speaker 6: Music and we just down the toilet.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to call him the Riz here. You know, no one's got charisma like James Baker, He's got them. I try, he's got them. So you were you know, you said you had these these stories happening in the like around the Patterson Gimblin time. And you know what's interesting about that, Scott is even to our Scott when I say Scott, Chuck, we have a lot of reports still coming through of chickens, rabbits, small livestock that are even Gwen, you know, our good friend Gwen, She's been on the program as something's always harassing her chickens. Uh, you know, do you think there's merit and trying to find some way to capture some I mean it would be gory if it is. And I'm not saying we use sacrificial chickens, you know, but is there like a camera trap around some of these some these dens or areas are I don't call them corrals, but you know.
Speaker 4: I think so. I mean, especially in the areas that are more populated, like you know, like you know New Jersey where you know, there's not that much space for a big boat sasquash or family of them to sustain you know, a living, you know what I mean, like sustained food, you know what I mean it's you know, obviously, if there's one hundreds and thousands of acres millions of acres, then yeah, probably you know, you probably want have to do it. But if there's a bunch of farms, you know that are like lining where the Appalachious Trail is or where you know, these protected lands are, I think that would definitely definitely be a But then then but then you get the people saying, well, the camps they don't you know, they don't go close to cameras or they know where the camera is and they stay away, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So we don't know that.
Speaker 4: People. That's always people's opinion.
Speaker 3: I mean we've talked about that many times, right, even with all the presentations you and I have m seed and stood by. You know, we talk about that a lot. And I think even as researchers we use that. But you know, at the end of the day, Roger Patterson and Bob Gimmon may have got one on film, you know, And but you know, when you go into that a little bit more, and Vance and I have talked about this, an awful lot with the Sierra Sounds wasn't because they weren't using digital equipment. It was analog equipment, so it's not you know, the noise is different noise. You know, we don't know, it's just all things that we you know, I guess we could call it supposition at that point, assumptions, right, But I think it's a good place to start and vance. And I have kind of thought about incorporating that in some of the research we do. I know, Matt and I have talked about it up there, Chuck in the as we start, you know, our research area, which spans across the entire northern part of the state into your neck of the woods. I think it'd be worth trying if we get enough of us out there with some analy equipment. But we're going to be going to change a lot of tape, right you can you get tape anymore.
Speaker 6: That's kind of hard to find. But you know, like Sean just said.
Speaker 10: We've had these conversations where it seems though that non digital seems to be far more successful than the you know, our analogue seems to be far more successful in capturing any kind of evidence over digital. Yeah, and I'm going to kind of stay with that because it seems to be the case, well.
Speaker 12: It could be the way that it processes too, because analog has a.
Speaker 8: Larger waveform where digital cuts it off the top and the bottom to make the wave which can adjust how you hear things. That's like MP three is aren't the best if you really want a solid listen of what actually went on, a record player actually does better than a CD player, right.
Speaker 7: You know that's a good point, you know, and that's a good point.
Speaker 3: No, and I give you that go ahead, Vance, I'm sorry, I'm just trying to.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just going to say, I'll give James that.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: Uh, depending on the technology of data recording. Uh, it seems to me that some of the older technology seems to be more significant in capturing than newer technology.
Speaker 11: Well, you lose quality for data space if you can, you know, so, in other words, you can get more songs on something, but you lose quality. Unless you're like talking about a DVD, like a VHS tape compared to a Blu ray.
Speaker 4: There's a lot more.
Speaker 3: Work into that, you know, you get.
Speaker 12: Them into the different conversion rates.
Speaker 8: But if you honestly hurt let's say, well, we'll take Pirates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 12: If you if you heard the song on a BLU ray before it was enhanced. It actually would be sound better on a VHS tape because of the way the system works.
Speaker 6: Okay, food for thought.
Speaker 7: Sorr, No, No, that that's why I take your opinion as gold.
Speaker 3: Liquid gold.
Speaker 12: We got extra money if you took tests.
Speaker 3: Is where it was? Henry? Do you have are you still there with us? I'm here? What question do you have for Chuck? Well, I don't know if I caught what.
Speaker 2: Here this was.
Speaker 9: Listen how big the area was when you saw this thing?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah it was. It's gotta be like five six years ago now, so it's probably right after Uh was it right after COVID? Now? It was right probably right before COVID, right before COVID because everyone wasn't like we weren't all masked up and we were actually able to out to go out and have a good time. And it was where it was is. It's right next to New Jersey. We have High Point State Park, we have Stoke State Forest and then goes into the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. It's not National Parks Recreation Area. And that's all Like the whole area is probably about ninety thousand square trying to think acres and so it's you know, not a massive area, but you know, for New Jersey, it's probably one of the largest you know, protected areas we have so and you know, it borders right up on the Delaware River, and like you said, it does have al running through it. But yeah, it was probably around it was inside of this area or right next to next to this area. That's probably you know, in total, about.
Speaker 3: Ninety thousand square I think, you know, New Jersey kind of gets the same wrap that Pennsylvania and New York does. They only think about the big cities. They don't think about the rural and the wooded areas that encompass you know, you know a great part of Pennsylvania, but a decent part of New Jersey and upstate New York, you know. And that's why I think there's such a rich pool of sightings in those areas and some that we we don't get. I also wonder, Chuck, and you've been doing this research now for a little while and going out and being part of different groups, how many reports from New Jersey New York are out there that nobody's talked about yet. What's your thoughts on that? Do you think there's a lot more out there that people haven't reported.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely do, especially up where I'm in in Susas County and Warren County, which is I think compasses a lot of the able War Gap recreation area. Do we have there's a lot of and I said this in the in the in the uh you know, in Alex's show, but I said, we're very conservative up there, and politically yes, but people just they keep to themselves, you know what I mean, Like they don't want people showing up at the doorstep, you know, if something happens in there, you know, on their property that they're not telling everyone that they're going to keep to themselves. I mean, I've heard stories, numerous stories of pig farmers and different farmers that have had something tall and harry, you know, climb over there for step over their fence, grab a pig and step back over and leave, you know what I mean. And the farmers it doesn't shoot, it doesn't go to the police about it. It's just like, all right, you can take that one. Just leave these alone, you know what I mean. And then it's like that, and you know, so I think there's a lot more sightings that people just haven't mentioned and you know fact that.
Speaker 7: No, Chuck, I was just gonna say, I heard what a week and a half ago, uh, that there were wildfires in the pine barrens, and I'm wondering what that may have stirred up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Pie Barnes, that's a whole other monster down there. That's uh, you know, there's big pacieties down there. That's actually that's his Jersey Devil's territory down there. But yeah, that's I'm sure that it's you know, whatever whatever down there. It probably pushed it into you know, I'm sure that you'll you'll probably hear some more sightings pop up, you know, and like you know, a couple of months, maybe a year from now, people are more comfortable with it that they'll uh you know, yeah, I was in my backyard and that's all this thing running in mine, you know, just because it's getting pushed out of words you know where it lives. But I'm sure, you know, with a little wildfires going on in out west to last year and you know recently, you're gonna be hearing a lot more of that.
Speaker 3: Too, right Well, And you know, I wondered, I wondered why we haven't heard as much, and I thought we would be a buzz with it, and either folks are you know, really dealing with their own traumas, and you know, Bigfoot is not the thing they're thinking of, you know, because a lot of people lost a lot of homes and we lost a lot of acreage. But you know, I think inevitably we will start getting some reports of some of the stranger things that may have occurred during that time, and even maybe up in the pine or down in the pine barrens Toochuck. But one of the things I wanted to appreciate that you said, and you made it pretty clear what you meant was when we talk about conservative areas of the state, we talk about just exactly what you said, those hunters outdoorsmen, that it's not a political affiliation, by what we mean, it's a lifestyle affiliation, like the folks that really keep to themselves and they don't want that way of life intruded upon. And it's very prevalent in these areas still. But you know, maybe almost like a more of a mid Western mentality, Chuck, I would say, with the UH way they protect the hunting and the fishing, and I think that's very important for people to understand why some of these areas where we have a lot of reports that just don't get reported.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people don't want to be known as They don't want to be known as the crazy neighbors. They don't be known as this. I mean they just you know, that's.
Speaker 3: Get it, because you're kicked out of the hunting club.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 4: They don't want people and they don't want people in their hunting out fishing in their strange I mean they found a nice honeymole. I don't want to bring people to them.
Speaker 3: No, No, absolutely, go ahead, Vance, you were going to say something I stepped on.
Speaker 6: No, I really wasn't. I was just in total agreement with what he was saying that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think, uh, you're you're not included in anymore.
Speaker 3: We go ahead and take that mid hour break and give everybody a chance to stretch their legs smoking if you got them, and folks who are listening to Sasquatch experience. Sean Falker Vance and has been Henry mate with our guest tonight, Chuck Lorson. We'll be back right after this. Stay tuned team A symbol.
Speaker 13: Hey, this occurred to me today I D I D, which I had to show to you. That is a strange abbreviation when you think about it. I is short for I and then D is short for identification.
Speaker 3: Because split down.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, well you know the proper pronoun for identification is miss misidentification. I did not need to explain that to you. I know you're all smart enough to have figured that one out. Well, Happy last day of March to you all. I hope you're having a wonderful springtime and surviving severe storms, which seems to be quite often this time of year. But speaking of misidentification. During a recent National Weather Service investigation into damage caused by severe weather, something unusual was spotted behind a fallen tree, the appearance of what many referred.
Speaker 6: To as Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: The sighting occurred in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, an area nestled with hills and higher terrain of the Allegheny Mountains north of West Virginia. The figure appeared to be human sized, if not larger, as it walked through the wooded landscape, but according to the National Weather Service meteorologist, there is no need to worry as to what was spotted was likely something purposely staged to add a bit of fun to people's lives. Locals said it's rather common for residents to create figures out of iron or similar materials, either for decoration or to spark the curiosity from passerbys. Now while the recent sightings may not have been an actual living creature, there had been historical reports of similar sized entities in the region. According to the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society. Back in nineteen seventy seven, a family driving along a dark stretch of road spotted a six foot tall figure covered in shaggy, reddish brown hair. When they shine their headlights on it, the creature reportedly disappeared over a forty foot embankment, never to be seen again. And in two thousand and four in nearby Green County, two friends reported seeing a seven foot tall creature making catlike noises during their bike ride, and in twenty thirteen, a man reported seen an eight foot tall creature with caveman like features in the far distance. According to the BFRO, Pennsylvania is often a hotspot for sightings and ranks in the top ten of states with the most reports. The earliest reports of sasquatch sightings date back to at least the eighteen hundreds, according to the State of Washington. Many of these early cases lacked photos or video. Wait there was no video back in the eighteen hundreds. Oh come on, that's just as fascinating as a bigfoot itself, so they were often dismissed as misunderstandings or gags. Advancements in technology have led to numerous modern sightings captured on video or in photos, fueling ongoing to bay about the existence.
Speaker 2: Of these creatures.
Speaker 14: When we come back, let's put our hoods on.
Speaker 11: You listen to the big football run right here on the Sasquatch experience.
Speaker 1: It's not Dockers, It's God Knockers. Hey, have you been to the squatch field site on the interweb that has it all? Introducing got Knockers dot Org. Stop on buy for an intriguing story of the encounter that started it all. But wait, there's more. Got Knockers offer some fabulous merchandise like T shirts, hoodies, onesies for the baby, plus a stunning array of jewelry and some fantastic sauces that will make your taste buds dance. But the coolest of all is a genuine God Knockers tree.
Speaker 6: Knocker.
Speaker 1: Stop by and say hi to the folks of Got Knockers, Gwendolyn and Michael Purcell. Get in on the action and just visit Got Knockers dot Org again Got Knockers dot o.
Speaker 2: RG Friday April eleventh through Sunday April thirteenth of this year. It's the first annual Mount Hood Sasquatch Festival at the Mount Hood, Oregon Resort. Listen and experience the wonders of sasquatch from the experts, partake in a paranormal adventure, or learn new tracking skills. Some of the presenters are Joseph Granda, Jeff Davis, Cliff Barrickman, and doctor Jeff Meldron, plus so many more. Just go to your favorite search engine and look up Mount Hood Sasquatch Festival for more information. Thanks again for listening to.
Speaker 14: This edition of The big Foot Bullhorn exclusively and always on the Sasquatch experience, and as your car seat always says to your ass, I'm.
Speaker 4: Tearing we meet again.
Speaker 6: Keep your toe in the mind.
Speaker 9: Thanks Vance.
Speaker 3: Even though the camera has moved, we sean, I don't know what the hell it was doing. I was waiting for it to come back live anyhow, Welcome back, folks, Sasquatch Experience, Sean Falker, Vincent, Chuck Larson, Henry May, James Baker is being cock blocked by Microsoft apparently, so he's not going to be with us.
Speaker 6: Had the train hit him?
Speaker 3: That he got hit by a train. Anyhow, Vance, thank you for the big football this week. Appreciate that not only is Vance available for rent, he is full of dad jokes. So reach out to Vance NESB for your for your all all your event narration needs. But before we went to break, we were talking with Chuck about his big foot sighting he had in Jersey about six years ago, and we were just getting into some of the other things that he's been involved with. So, Chuck, some you joined the c r C. You can talk about that you founded, and so talk about that a little bit. How did that come about?
Speaker 4: One of the founders, one of the founders, well, the Ferston that I want to mention before, I was in that group with guy with Brendan Brown, Sean Wagner, and we just got to a point where like we need to separate and we decided to start our own, start our own group. And I live in New Jersey, seaw lives in Pennsylvania and Brenda lives in like the Catskills. So that's the Cat's Collopelation Research Collective was born. And then the first move we made was getting Mike Lucci, who's who I do the Big Fort Journal with. He's the host of the Big for Journal, but he's he's a great investigator, so we got him on board. And then obviously through through Sean, we had you know, Gwen. Gwen is a part of the Cats Collopolation Research Collective and it's u you know, now it's just basically Gwen's basically running and she's she's you know, she's amazing. Mike and I have been kind of jammed up with the with the Big Journal, which is awesome and I love Brindon decided to go some you know, he decided to not be part of pick for thenaymore, which is fine. You know, we still we're still great friends with him. You know, we just you know, you just got to a point where he's like, yeah, we're step away from big Foot for one, which is it happens people get fronts out and you know, so it's uh, yeah, so I am one of the founders of that group and uh, you know, we we we started off small and you know, we got we we we've been growing and you know it's like the town with the town of Mike and you know, with the town of Gwen, you know, investigating and doing this stuff. You know, it's we we've grown and we we we we've had some pretty good uh evidence. We you know, we we did a investigation now in Alleghany. Uh we actually were gonna we're gonna do it in the New York side in Alleghany State Park, but we ended up in that Allegany National Forests in Pennsylvania, and we got these the Sugar Run House, which is Brendan who's you know, one of the founders. He was awesome with video editing, and he was awesome with just I don't know if you ever saw our show this week in Bigfoot, Yeah, you know, he did all the video editing for that and he's just amazing. So we're put we put this we have against twelve minute little docu movie or docu docu thing and called the Sugar Run House and we uh we sent them out to David Ellis out of the Olympic Project and he put him through the spectrograph early the other thing he's got. And he came back he's like, listen, yeah, we you know, we don't, we don't, we don't know what this is. Oh and there's not one of them, but there's two of them. There's two different right, Yeah, we got two different Holls and uh. And it was just it was it was just, you know, we were supposed to be in New York State, like I said, we they decided to go to to uh, Pennsylvania. So it worked out. Well.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting, Chuck, because that whole area has a lot of rich history.
Speaker 9: Yes it does.
Speaker 7: And you know thanks to you, Chuck that you you know, went to Ellis UH to send that information to because man, I'm telling knew that guy.
Speaker 6: He is spot on.
Speaker 7: He is so spot on to identify what is already a known creature and what is throwing the arms up to the air and say, I I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have it. Yeah, And it was actually made like you know, he made an official statement and we had like a letter from it. It was it was really cool, it was it was really nice for him taking the time time out. I'm sorry Canada with the thousands of people? What is this? What is he? I mean? So it was the fact that he helped us out. Was it was pretty cold, and yeah, David, yeah, absolutely, so yeah, we yeah, we were initially like we're investigations and productions. And now, like I said, well, hopefully this spring. I mean, I lost like seventy pounds, so we're gonna be a little a little bit more and more spry in the woods. See the red going into the woods, because I was just like fast, it was like a frigging train wreck in the woods. But now I think it'll be a little more spry and not have to stop every fifteen seconds to a breathe. So I hope to get out and do some more of boots on the ground investigation and you know, going to New Jersey and Pennsylvania where and obviously you know, if we have the opportunity to go to to Allegheny, yeah, we're gonna do that, or go to Salt Fork and do that, you know, go with some of the hotspots. But I told Michael Mike, let's let's let's try to like own our area and uh, you know, let's see what we can find here. Because Mike lives in Westchester County, which is you know, just north of the Bronx. And you know, so I'm like, let's let's own this area and try to you know, prove, prove that lives here or it doesn't live here. But I'm I'm assuming in a vacations in New Jersey. Yeah, I done. We have a Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's Matt Night's philosophy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: That's why we've put so much emphasis on where we're at.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's not a heavily trafficked area, right, not a whole lot of history that people know about, but it's an area we feel like we can work, we can get to quickly if we need to, and you know, build something from it. So I respect the thought that you have there, own your area. And when you don't broadcast it out to everybody, you know, it makes it a little easier too. You can you can kind of keep it a little bit more pure. And that's really important too. I think we just ran into the situation with a investigation. Matt and I were going to really get involved in Chuck and we went, we started making plans to get out there, contacted the witness, go to go out with the witness, and then the next thing, you know, the whole area is posted all over the internet from another research group, and that you know, now all of a sudden, I'm not interested in going.
Speaker 4: No, you can. You know it's like, you know, we went up to White All a couple of years ago, and you know, you want to investigative. You know, you're going to investigative the doing a festival or after or right after, right before MeTL there's gonna be so many people in the woods there. I mean, you know, you gotta and New Jersey. You know, what's the summertime. If you know that we just get such an influx of people from from the city and just move down below that, you know, it's not worth it worth to do investigating after Memorial that, I mean, you get the way until the Yeah.
Speaker 3: You have the way you're strategic about when you're deploying out in those areas. Most definitely, it's kind of that.
Speaker 6: That's kind of how I feel about Salt Fork too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know, I think there's so many that show up in that area. Uh yeah, I don't think you're going to get a whole lot of activity, especially during the conference.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I just don't know that that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It's neat to go to those areas so you can kind of connect with them. You get those areas into your mental frame and your mental picture, and but to go out there and really think you're going to get any kind of evidence or have any kind of encounter, it's just very slim to none. Maybe years ago before the Salt, the uh East Ohio Bigfoot Conference became so big, like it was just a couple of hundred, you know, maybe one hundred people that would attend it. Maybe Now, I mean, if you've been to OBC, and you know, all of us have been to at least one here, and if you're a listener, you've probably been. If you've not, it is literally like a comic con for Bigfoot at this point, it's huge.
Speaker 4: There's nothing else around there either. You here, you're there, and you're you know what I mean, And it's and I tell you because I kicked myself. I always sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 15: I always say it's our WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: It is all right, it is absolutely but uh yeah, I told you I was, you know, in my twenties, I kind of got away from the whole Bigfoot thing, and and uh, I'm kicking my shell because when I was like twenty five or twenty six, I was working at a private school and I was able to have like a few weeks off in the summertime because the school closed down, and the buddy of mine drove across country. You know, he was uh and it's just you know, trying to be just short and sweet, but he basically he wanted to get on TV as a reporter. So he made twenty eight tapes of him doing news reports. And we basically drove to like Denver and all these different cities out west, and we'd stopped both you know, we'd be like we'd pulled to it down, we'd see a TV station. He popped in for like fifteen minutes, he got an interview, We got a interview. If not, we moved on. But I remember we went over we went over the the we camped a big sur went over Golden Gate. We took the pch up to Eureka, and we took that right because his family lived in Mount Shasta, and we drove right through Willow Creek. We probably drove right over like where Bluff Creek was, and I'm like, man, I should have stopped just at least, you know, taking the picture with the big f R somelthing, you know what I mean. And it's like, you know, but that area that you know, just to bring in full circle, that area is probably you probably can't go there ever a gole big footing because it's just there's so many super enthusiasts that are there year round because the weather's nice all you around.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta wait till it dies down a little bit again, Chuck, when the bigfoot mania tends to start rolling back and it becomes a little bit more for the researchers again, not the publicity and the I guess the fanfare around it, which is okay. I mean it keeps things like us in business like. I don't begrudge anybody having fun with it. I really don't, because it brings attention to the subject, which is important. But if you're doing it from a research perspective, makes a big difference. And for your intentions, yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 4: A good scri even good scrown even more now in pop culture. I mean, look, you got mount new commercials with the Yetty playing kickball, you know what I mean. Obviously, Jack Lynx, you know, you know, back in the seventies was the big Foot, the Monster Shock ran Elis and also others why I got I love Bigfoot, but uh yeah, it's h yeah, I'm hoping that you know, he maybe he does have a little bit of loals. We can do it some investigation. But then again, I hope it starts, you know, really starts booming and people more. People are more open to the fact that there could be something out there. They know, they just don't pass it off as you know, we're all nuts, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Right right?
Speaker 4: A couple of my friends think I'm a flat earth there because they're you know, because I read Bigfoot. A family members think I'm you know, wacky.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: You first I can really talk to about with my family, the Bigfoot is my eleven year old nephew or ten year old nephew. I mean, so that's about it. Yeah, everyone else think I'm nuts. But then yet again, but then no one wants to come into the woods and go looking for.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot though, So Chuck, I have taken a lot of people that would dismiss it and make a joke out of it, and turn them into people that will at least entertain the possibility, you know, just having them sit down and well, you and I have MC together at Central Pennsylvania, a big you know, Bigfoot Encrypted festival coming up again this August. Cheap plug.
Speaker 4: But you know you're doing You're doing the U m C and again again.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, brother, let me know.
Speaker 3: You know, I always need help. It's a it's hot in that building, but they're putting air conditioning in now this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's gonna be a whole new system in there and everything it would be. I think it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, Yeah, it's a great event, but it is hotter than they'll in there. It is awesome, it is, I mean, but it's great because one of the things we don't get is, in fact, all the times we've been there, Chuck, we've not had one Heckler, No, wee.
Speaker 4: They spend the money, they spend the money to go in and listen, and they're gonna listen. I mean they're not. Uh, And that's and that's you know, but it's the area too, because I think there's a lot of people in the area that probably had something happen to them or you know what I mean, and they're it's building. Well, that's right by such Grahatta. And you know I did North South has the Alba which.
Speaker 3: South down in the Columbia. Yeah, I go to that now pretty religiously. But to your point, you know, that's another area of Pennsylvania that didn't historically have a lot of sightings, and it's an area I've spent a lot of time researching and investigating. You know, I just do little presentations in towns like Katawissa. I had one in October that had a decent turnout where folks or people that you wouldn't think would be interested in the subject, or people that would you know, people that you would think would probably be more along the lines of hecklers that really have a lot of questions, and they don't come to you until after the event, when you're packing up. That's when they pull you aside and and ask you say, hey, you know, do you mind if I tell you the story or uh? And that's what's cool about what we do, because even if you're bold enough to stand up in the room and tell everybody, somebody comes to find you.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't the best one too, because you'll see, like their their airs, they're standing up on their arms or their eyes start to water, and you know, you're like, you can't fake that, you know, I mean, and yeah, if I was one of the one of the people, one of the cats that finding big but you know, or one of the people EXPERTI you know, someone's coming up to you know, I'm not that person. I'm just a guy that was either em seeing or just had a big for sure eye. And they want to talk to you about it, you know what I mean. It's you know, because they know they want to get off their chest, right, you know what I mean, and they want to know that's crazy, right.
Speaker 3: You get that air credibility about you when you talk to folks, you know, in a comfort that they build a rapport that's built.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the people that I credit a lot to help and get the word out about this in our area is Craig Long, the magistrate in Kadawissa, you know, Columbia County. And when you have somebody who's a judge, you know, a magistrate and judge that is willing to put his stamp on this and talk about entertainment, that's pretty special, you know. And I think the work that we do, you know you're doing investigate. You guys have investigated that area out in that part of Pennsylvania. You've got Gwen out there. You know, you've hit some of these really popular spots.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The A and F is just a stone's throw for where I had my encounters. So like, you know, you're you're getting the boots on the ground in the right areas. And if there's a place you could go that you haven't gone to research yet, what's on your research list of the place you have to go, Chuck, where's your have to go place?
Speaker 4: I'd like to get up to, Uh, I'd like to get up to Olympic you know, the Olympic Peninsula. I'd like to get down to like kind of like where Lyle is down to, like the Texarcane area, and then maybe down into where our RPG is down in Florida down there, and then it's watchwatchers to where they are too in western western North Carolina.
Speaker 3: You know what from those areas, Chuck that snakes.
Speaker 6: We know Sean likes snakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got stations Jersey too in Pennsylvania though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the area that Matt and I do our research in Chuck has the highest concentrations of rattlesnakes.
Speaker 4: So well. Luckily, luckily they have rattled though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a story for you about a copperhead someday that will in person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know the story and it's fun.
Speaker 3: Van's Henry. You guys got questions for him?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: My only question is, uh, and I don't think it's even so much a question. Is the welcoming of your intelligence and your knowledge into this whole community.
Speaker 9: Uh, looking at it in the perspective that we all look.
Speaker 6: At it as. So, you know, thumbs up to you.
Speaker 7: I think that's fantastic that you're looking at all of this in the same perspective.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: Is this a real entity or is this a hoax entity?
Speaker 7: And that's how I see that you're looking at this at and I greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 4: So you got to go in and being humble, you know what I mean. You got to go in and you got to listen to everyone's experiences. You got to listen to both sides, and you know every side of the You know, it's the flush and blood. Is it alien? Isn't this? And that? I mean you know, because we really don't know, you know, and tell me know obviously there's no experts in this field, a big experts. There's experts and how to research, and there's experts you know, different state, but there's no real experts in the actual Yeah.
Speaker 9: There's three sides to every story.
Speaker 7: There's there's their behalf, there's the other's behalf, and then there's the truth.
Speaker 9: And I appreciate the fact that you said that. I greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if you know, you just you know, the main thing is about integrity and being humble, you know what I mean. It's an honor to be on the show. It was an honor for Alex to ask me to be part of the small town Monsters thing. And it's like, you know, I'm not going to go out and try to grab me, know, you know, get more than fifteen seconds. I mean, it's like, listen, I appreciate the fact that you guys had me on. I appreciate Linda, you know, Linda East for having me on, and I appreciate you. It's like, you know, but I'm not going to go out striving like, oh I need to speak here. It's like, listen, I appreciate you guys asking me and if you want to hear my two cents and that absolutely, you know, if I can join you showing and be an MC again at the Central PA thing, would let let's do it. And but it's just it's all, you know, you enjoy the community and it just just listen to everyone and don't try to be like, don't try to make your point you know, heard louder than someone else point. I mean, you just listen and you enjoy it and make mental notes and use some of the stuff that you can use, and you know, you find someone something really off the wall, then yeah, but then just don't use it as part of your your research, you know. But yeah, you got all these people that are out there and they're doing things right and they're doing things wrong. So take the stuff that you think might work and help it help with your you know, with your investigations.
Speaker 7: Well, Chuck, I have to embrace that entire opinion, Uh, totally to myself, and I assume the others of the SaaS squatch experience, but for me personally, I totally embrace that opinion altogether.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I like being wrong. I love being wrong because it's an opportunity to learn and learning is important and you know, like you said, Chuck, we go back to this time time again. There are no experts on this topic. There's experts in certain applications of things in the field, but there's no expert on a field of something that, uh just we still can't exist and chucked, we didn't ask you. What's your thoughts on it?
Speaker 6: Do you think?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What do you think this is? What do you think bigfoot is?
Speaker 4: Okay? I always I answered this way. What do I hope it is? I hope it's flesh and blood because if it's an alien, probably will I probably hang up my boots. So I'm not going to go out and looking for something that, you know, I see, I saw fire in the sky, I see different alien movies. I know what aliens do, do you guys, you know, to do to people? I really don't need an eight foot pryting with long fingers, you know, deciding to do probing stuff.
Speaker 6: So yeah, right, So.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping it's it's uh, it's flesh and blood. I'm trying to drop it down a rabbit hole with uh, you know, he saw and and with you know, the Book of Enoch and just you know, it's kind of tied into the Bible. And you know, so you know, maybe it's you know, I don't want to say they're damons, but maybe maybe they're angels, you know what I mean? Or maybe they're just something else. I mean, I really don't.
Speaker 3: Well, it might not be someone's cup of tea. There might be something we can pull from that information that we can pull from that that can be added to the repertoire of of what we use or how we explain it, or bring other people closer to it.
Speaker 7: And I'll listen to you using fancy French words repertoire.
Speaker 3: I gotta fix this, Mike, he keeps hitting me in the face.
Speaker 4: I mentioned that I was on another podcast and I mentioned it, just like you know, people like, well, what's big put on the Noah's our But if you if you watch, if you read, and you've got Nimrod in the Babylon and Babylon Now he was doing all this crush reading, maybe it wasn't you know, because.
Speaker 9: That's true.
Speaker 6: This is true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was this great great grand son or something like that.
Speaker 6: So I stand with you on that whole concept. Yep, I do.
Speaker 3: We don't know, We don't know. It's good to good to investigate nonetheless, Henry, did you have anything you wanted to chime in? Yes, what's happened?
Speaker 15: And what I want to say it What I want to say is is that what gets me is now, most big footers don't call themselves experts, but when they go.
Speaker 6: On a.
Speaker 9: Show that's not a big they're not experts.
Speaker 15: They're not any more big experts than.
Speaker 3: You are, right, So why call them that? Well, I think it gets people attracted to the subject, that if, because a lot of people take flak for that when you go and get promoted the goll this is the bigfoot expert. Well, now we're not experts, but people that promoted don't. Don't say that too often, right a promotional tactic.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I'll make that statement right now. There is no such thing as a bigfoot expert. That does not exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, And you know there's there's people that have had more experiences than others, so you know, their experiences might you know, it doesn't make them an expert, but it we just make some more knowledgeable of what happens, you know what I mean? Uh, we do the show, We do a big Foot journal. Actually, Mike does a wonderful job with it. We scour. He scours. I scoured some of the time when I'm not worth two jobs. But it's uh, we you know, he scoured in and we and we tie things into, you know what with big Foot. I mean, we're actually we're thinking about with the NFL draft coming up. You know, there's a guy, there's a there's a guy from the University of Florida. Four to sixty four pounds. You ran the forty in like five point nine to seven seconds. I mean I can't and drive that fast, you know. So we're going to tie in. You know, we're gonna try to you know, different things going on in the world to kind of try it tie it in too, big Foot, you know, with technology and all this different stuff. So it's, uh, you know, I just want you know, it was a little quick plugged head. I mean too, but I want to give Mike his props about this show.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, Mike's a good dude. We got to get Mike on the program. I've I've been in the field with Mike. I love Mike. He's a good dude. He is a student, definitely a student of the game. Like much like Henry May He's probably this generation's version of Henry may.
Speaker 6: Allclopedia.
Speaker 9: Hey, Chuck, I got a quick question for you.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 7: Are there any events or conferences that you're going to be attending in the twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Year. Yes, uh, well, you know, obviously a couple of weeks were going. I'm so agraby I met. I went to be good to go to the Old I wanted to go to the Penalhio this past weekend, and just with my work schedule, I couldn't get out there. But I was agra. I went there. I was there last year, and you know, I know Bill and I know I know Bill well and he's great. And then Gwenn was speaking. I'm just pissed that I wasn't able here to speak. But so yeah, it'll be OBC in May and then I think, oh yeah, I'm gonna be there, and Micha will be there until we'll be there, so we're we're all gonna be there. I think in June we have. There was the Forest County one n PA Marionville.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to get out to that one this year because that's that's a that's a big you know, that's a big one. Last year I was in that I was at. I went to the one in uh Mary in North Carolina and in May, so it was tough to get out in June because I was and I actually went to one in uh the encounter request last year in North Carolina. So it was by the time June came around, I was like, I got at my lawns like three feet high.
Speaker 6: I got the moment there so many Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Then July I'm trying. I think there's this one in Farmingdale, New Jersey that actually there's gonna be like, uh Lyle is gonna be at it, and I think Myra Mayor is gonna be there. August. Uh, I am open for anything. In August. I'll probably do August is like when Central pier right first yep. And then September I think I want to get back up to Whitehall. And then October we have the Park City one in Kentucky that Toby the guy, one of the one of the guys that does a big the jar with with me. He's helping out, he's being you know, he's helping the organizers with that one. So I think I want to take a trip down to uh Kentucky and you can go back in November to Kentucky, Kentucky. I want to get down to cryptic.
Speaker 6: Very cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so hopefully that's what my that's what I do on the chalkboard, to my whiteboard, and you know, hopefully you'll be able to post, you know, sell them off, have them off.
Speaker 7: Well, I think we'll all be able to give each other a big bro hug at OBC this year. I'm looking forward to it because i'm there. I think five of us are going to be there, right Sean, Yeah, as far as I know, the internet, so you consider.
Speaker 16: Our table and you will have a microphone for you and I'm sure we'll do a couple of live events and that'll be fun.
Speaker 4: So definitely get Mike and Toby on you know, get them on that because like I said, they're they're so knowledgeable. And Toby, he's just turned eighteen and the amount of experiences this guy's had, you know, being only eighteen, it's incredible.
Speaker 6: And then like, well that's awesome, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, it'll be, it'll be, it'll be hopeing to be exciting. Here. Have to hire someone to mow my lune.
Speaker 16: There you go, there you go, Chuck, I'm looking forward to meeting you at OBC and I'll be there and the rest of the five of the Fast Squatch Experienced crew we're going to be there too, So that'll be.
Speaker 4: Fun, absolutely exciting.
Speaker 6: Man, very cool, Chuck, Thanks.
Speaker 3: So much for stopping by with us tonight. Folks check out Chuck's show. When can they Where can they find your show? And when can they listen?
Speaker 4: Alright, so it's ah the pre recorded show. Actually the last show we did was live, but it's it's usual on Friday nights at seven fifteen until the Big Big Journal and it's on the Untold Radio Network. And like I said, Mike does an awesome job just scaring internet. We say, we're trying to make it news, a news show. You know, we'll do like, we'll do the you know different uh you know recent sightings, we'll do recent like. So it's just I can't Sorry, I'm drawing a blanket. But it's just a making show. Watch it's ten fifteen Friday nights, every other Friday. We do it twice twice a month. And then our group, you know, the catch Colopillation Research Collective. You can find us on the Facebook page and then also we're on YouTube. Gwen does a great job with her show from Behind Told Trees, and I think she's actually partnered with the Agents of the Unknown Bill. I think he's part of the channel now. So yeah, and then if you see me at one of these events, please, you know, come up and say, hey, how you doing. I'll give you business cards to you.
Speaker 3: Very friendly. He doesn't bite.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't. I'm hears a big hug right, he's a big hugger.
Speaker 3: He's a big hugger. Henry take us out with those dulcet tones, my friend.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll be good or be good at it.
Speaker 3: Folks, We'll see you next time. Thanks for listening with you.
Speaker 5: You've been listening to Sasquatch Experience. Please rate and interview where this podcast has been consumed. To share your experience, visit us on Facebook, our website, or email us info at sasquatchexperience dot com.
Speaker 6: Keep on squatching.