Speaker 1: And before I get to my game, I was thinking about this and I took my break and you were explaining to me about like cave pussy. Are there any other descriptive pussies that you like? Whatever? Because I feel like there's a whole different philosophy out there that Private Talk doesn't know about it and even myself. So can you, you know, elaborate on that topic or is their name at all?
Speaker 2: Or like everyone like I was shitting on cave pussy and some of these girls like, oh yeah, I don't got that cave pussy. But you know what's almost as bad as cave.
Speaker 1: Pussy, almost as bad.
Speaker 2: Let us know, fucking shallow ass type pussy. Like when I like, I got a medium dick, right, like medium if you will, it's medium, And like when a girl can't take all my dick, but what I'm a constitute.
Speaker 1: They're running away, they're saying it hurts, I mean, like whatever, Like let my listeners know they're doing all.
Speaker 2: Right, like they're doing They're they're doing two things. It's either the basketball ship like they posting up, or they're doing the stopping the name of love when you're trying to get you trying to get Yeah, they're trying to heisman your motherfucking ass, and it's like, yo, I'm trying to get in the motherfucking pussy.
Speaker 1: And you never big booty cheeks. If you like really like angle your booty a certain way, it's it's better for me, not for you.
Speaker 2: Well what yo, hey, real talk like for most women out there, if the dick is hard, they're fucking happy. And if you're coming, I'm fucking stoked. Like my pet peeve is like like a girl would be riding me and start rubbing my nuts and I'm like, are you gonna come off of you rubbing my nuts? And they're like, no, No, you're a pleaser.
Speaker 1: You want them to come more times than you come yourself.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I usually eat the pussy and start off another head, like I'm starting off house money. I come from a neighborhood where one you can't if you nut fast, you get clowned on, and two if you're not good at fucking the girl, you ain't shit.
Speaker 1: And everyone just talk about this in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you get a motherfuck This was this is pre internet. They had Yelp reviews on a motherfucker's dick and there's been.
Speaker 1: Times for real life.
Speaker 2: What's that ye produce?
Speaker 1: Yelp reviews on dicks?
Speaker 2: Yo, everybody knew who could fuck and who couldn't fuck, and everybody knew who had a big dick, who had a bat who had a little dick like them, chicks are talk.
Speaker 1: Those girls were fast and real talk.
Speaker 2: When I fuck a girl like I want, when I walk into a party, I'm like, all of their girls know everything about my dick.
Speaker 1: So what was the reviews about your dick?
Speaker 2: Dude, Well, I'm gonna tell you something. Start rating, did you get I'll be real, I'll keep it. I'll keep it one zillion billion trillion with you. I'm from the nineties and back in the day, black dudes didn't eat pussy, and I wouldn't eat pussy either, because the first chick I ever fucked, her pussy smelled like a swamp like it.
Speaker 1: Was like, Yo, you attempt to go down there and just do like the worm or you were just like going down there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be My dad was from the My dad is an Italian dude, and he was he's his parents are depression era, and I would make food and if I ain't like it, I throw it out, and if my dad caught me throwing out food, he would make me go in the trash, dig out the food out the trash, and eat that ship. Now me eating a fucking dirt pussy, ain't that bad after eating some scrambled eggs out the fucking trash. So I remember the first time I ate some fucking stinking ass pussy. I'm eating this ship. It was on this girl with speaking of long ass, I write, I write about it in my book. And I'm sure she was a sweetheart. It was this poor girl, but her ass was like a cookie pan. It was just this long, flat booty. And I remember she would like bend over to turn turn the TV. And this was back in the day when they had the floor remember the floor units, and then if yeah, and and then the broke motherfuckers put the floor unit would break, and then you would just put the other TV on top of the floor unit, and if it was real broke, you changed it with some plyers like that was like that's where I'm from. So this chick is over here bending over fucking with this long ass booty and a stinking ass pussy, and I just would be mad as hell, and she'd be like, what's wrong. I'm like nothing, Like no, I don't even want to talk about it. I'm like, no, wonder none of my fucking black friends eat pussy and didn't. Well, here's the deal. So like we run, we run bust those bust bustos is called bustos is another way, And the truth is bust thoses trains. And I think in Chicago they call them bust downs, but we in Detroit we call them bust those. That's where like more than one person that fucked the same girl train train run the train. And so my dad had the habit of walking around butt ass naked, and I got the littlest dick in the family. And then I'd be running bustos with my black friends and like we'd all have our dicks out, getting our dick sucked. And you can't help, but notice you're like, damn, my dick looked like somebody's nephew. You know what I mean. I'm like, shit, this is this fucking sucks somebody. Yeah, my dick looked like a nephew. Like it was just like dick, Yeah, my homies, dick looked like my uncle. I'm like that sucks, you know what I mean. So I'm like, I'm gonna have to start eating some pussy, like I don't like the taste of it. But yo, it's like X man, I needed a special power, and my special power was not a big dick. So I was like, I'm gonna eat I'm gonna eat the pussy.
Speaker 1: And it was like, because girls love when a man can eat pussy. It's not very many that do or are good at it.
Speaker 2: Well that's I was awful at it the first time. I remember the first time I ate, I ate the pussy. I was like, fellas, let me, let me break it down. Let me let me explain to you how you eat some pussy.
Speaker 1: Let private talk now, guys, I want you to subscribe and like to this channel. He's about to break it down. Rude, Jude, let's get it to break it down for them.
Speaker 2: Look, you're doing all this looking all around the ship, You're looking all looking in the hole and tongue fucking tongue fucking up. It's a clip, bro hit the clip.
Speaker 1: What you do with that clip? Though?
Speaker 2: You look it slow? First, you start slow. You start slow, and that's and that's even bitches giving head that ship like numbing a motherfucker. You blowing my dick out. You just blew my congratulations, you blew my dick out? All that good good, good, good good good. Like what the fuck is you like? Bitch? You having a seizure on my motherfucking dick. Chill the fuck out. Just start slow, you can get there, use your hand, get it sloppy.
Speaker 1: You like that R and B music that's slow? Yeah, it works.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker y'all. When I jerk off, I jerk my mother.
Speaker 1: You have a song? Do you have a song that you like to? You know, slow man, slow, slow jam too?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Fuck to a gang of shit. I fucked to everything from Michael Franks to Isley Brothers. I remember I was fucking with this guy, this goth chick, and she was like, turning shit off, this is corny, and I looked at her and I was like, I was like, I can't fuck with you. And then there's this other dude named Michael Franks who's like, ah, he's a white jazz dude from the seventies, and she was like I remember it was uh Riada Pearlman's niece. Remember Danny DeVito and Rida Pearlman so it was her niece and I remember eating this bitch is pussy and I'm I'm fucking whatever. I met her on tender. This is our throwback shit and I ate her pussy and I'm like, this shit tastes like chicken masala, like her fucking shit tastes like curry. And I'm like, I'm about to fuck. And Michael Franks comes on. It's a fucking and She's like, yo, if I feel like I'm on a yacht, what is this bullshit? And I was like, I can't. I can't even put my dick in you Like, I'm not even fucking I'm not even fucking your fucking I'm not even sucking your ass. Like you don't. You don't appreciate, Michael Franks.
Speaker 1: You just left her legs open.
Speaker 2: Got We just chilled for a second and I'm like, you know what's getting late?
Speaker 1: Did you get hern uber?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm a gentleman, nice like that, No, no real talk. I'm like so, And it wasn't uberpool. I got her like her. I got her legit. I'm not one of them lames that's gonna fucking chicken. Get her a fucking uberpool home. I'll get you a regular uber. You ain't getting the suv or no ship like that, but like I'll get you can get in.
Speaker 1: The service, but economy, economy, you can.
Speaker 2: Get the motherfucking Corolla. So yeah, anyways, I you know, I learned how that. So you eat the puss, you eat it slow, and then you bring them fingers in and this is what you do. I learned this ship. I learned this ship from a fucking Asian lady. She came on and she was like, straight up, she was like a fucking walking stereotime. She's like, oh, you big dick, godigger dick. You want to teach a square. I'm like, yeah, teach me how to teach a chick. I canna make girl square too, and not that bullshit shooting pissed. So you already know this is what you I'm Italian, read about me ship. Didd oh.
Speaker 1: You don't have a scorting history, do you.
Speaker 2: Yeah? You got it on a film. I just got it in books and I might be lying on my squirt to be real, this is what your this is what you what you did, This is what you do. I'm Italian, so you know how you we talk like this like hey, mama meia. Hey, it's like an Italian gang sign. So you do like this. You go first, you work one finger, get that ship. We get two fingers, work that ship up. Three fingers. Three three fingers is a nice one. That's if you if you really want to, if you really want to push it to the limit, like Scarface, push it to the limit. You fucking hit her with that forefingers, but you hit her the thigh like mama me, hey, hey, give me some more sausage. So you put that ship up in the air and mama mea. And then you got scrape scrape, scrape, scrape scrape, and they're gonna be like, no, no, no, no, don't do it. I feel like I'm gonna pee. And you say, baby, piss the bet. I don't give a fuck, and then you hold them down, you like you're like you're gonna pisso this fucking ben, I don't give a fuck. And then you scotch scotch, scratch scratch, and then you it starts working. Sounds like Donald Ducks in the pussy and and it looks like pearl. That's how that's how you know you're doing it right, because it looks like a pearly like a pearly paint job is in is in your fucking hand and you go squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, and it fills up your hand and they're like, oh ship. And then when you're done, you splat them on the fucking chest and you're like, look at look at the mess you made, and then you lick it lick.
Speaker 1: It is more like this kind of thing you do up and then you know this kind of thing. It's a it's so inc but you know because you're you know your g spot, so you want to like curve and do it and you're also hitting the clip at the same time.
Speaker 2: That's a nice so it's.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, it's pushing against it at the same time and letting it go. I remember I made my first girl square and her she only did girl Girl, and her husband was on set and he was so mad because he never made her square. He was like no. I was like, I can teach you, but yes, but.
Speaker 2: His ego was too big to fucking learn.
Speaker 1: Right. Of course, you can go pout in the corner. Time out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be I remember I was fucking with the South African girl and they got they got black girls, they got white girls, and they got colored girls. I ain't come up with this ship is South African and colored girls in South Africa is like mixed. So like they look, they just mixed, all mixed, all mixed on mixed. So they was a fast, fat ass, fat as hell big.
Speaker 1: I want to go.
Speaker 2: So I'm fucking like. I pulled his chicken out the party. I knocked that shit down and I get her to squirt and she ain't ever squirked before. Yo. I was so proud. She hopped on the phone and started texting her homies like I was like, damn, I hit her with it.
Speaker 1: Like it's one of those things that like if you've never had it happen to you, it's you get shook, like yeah, the first time you really get shook, like you didn't really know what it was, the first time I did was on camera and I didn't know really what it was, and it was definitely like wow, all right, But it's not something that happens all the time. It's everything like a technique and something you have to like, you know, work for whatever it's not. And most some girls don't even do it or know or let the like inhibitions of just letting you ever releast go. Yeah, you have to let like be comfortable. You have to like, like you said, you have to like be hey, if you piss, I don't care. Because most people think like they don't know what it is. It feels that like that sensation, so they it's the vulnerability of like, uh, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: You know, But that's kind of like and that's kind of like what kind of what you do and what I'm doing is it's like sometimes you just want a motherfucker to take charge. And that's on both sides, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, Yo, when you're in bed, like if we're doing this, it's like, Yo, I got you. It doesn't fucking matter. I fucking got you. You trust you trust me enough for me to fucking put my dick in. You just trust me.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like every time that you have someone coming in your bed and you feel like lay it down to be like that memorable, like you know that I'm the one that just fucked the show of you. So they come back repetitively. Yeah, I got I got hashtag goals.
Speaker 2: Look, I have an extremely low self esteem, and I find I find myself work worth at the back of a woman's vagina, So.
Speaker 1: You feel the most comfortable and confident in the back of a woman's.
Speaker 2: I'm going right now, I'm going hard in the motherfucking paint like I'm going hard in that bitch like right now. I had a girlfriend, I had the first time I had a girlfriend in ten years. And we got all these sex toys and I put them in the chest and I was about to fuck her with the sex toys and we was high as on ecstasy and acid and I couldn't the chest locked, and I'm like, what we gonna do now? I was like, let's call a hohoror so we call this hooker when we get this little young redbone from motherfucking Virginia some shit like that with a nice fat ass. And by the time she got there, I was so fucked up I couldn't even get my big card and I but I hit her with the Mama Mia, Mama, Mi.
Speaker 1: Did your girl like girl? Did your girlfriend at the time like girls enough that she could satisfy your whoror as.
Speaker 2: You call her, I'm a fucking trick like with the like I'm not. I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, with your girl into the girl because you couldn't get hard, but just let her smart. But did your girl like girl? You know? I mean, because sometimes it's only like a third party thing. Girls only like to be with a girl if another guys included, but they won't be with a girl on girl by themselves.
Speaker 2: She was with growing girl by herself. And the really cool thing about it was it was funny she had all these body image issues and I'm like, no, man, like, embrace your femininity.
Speaker 1: But I think that happens a lot with like beautiful women. I've seen it in like my industry industry. Yeah, it's like they're the most beautiful person. You would think that they wouldn't think they have the stigmas that they do. And then it's like body dysmorphia and it's like, embrace who you are, like love who you are with me. It's like I started in the business when curvy girls and big girls like myself wasn't really the thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I wasn't the pioneer for that, and Brianna Love was there. It was that person you know that made that kind of the breakaway through that but it also when I came into thy rains of that, it was like embraced who I was, and I used to have women until still to this day, which makes me feel gratitude of what I do is like thank you for letting me being allowed to like love myself and my body. Like making me feel like it's not just the skinny girls that get to have sex and being an icon and a sexual thing is thank you for just being you and being comfortable on who you are. Is because I'm not the skinniest person and I'm not the biggest person, you know, I'm just me. I've always been kirby. I've always had you know, here or there or whatever. But it's just embraced my sexuality and nic.
Speaker 2: Way to say a nice fat ass you like or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know, I mean I don't. I'm not flat chested, I have a booty. I mean, I'm kurvy. You know, I'm a woman, and even when I was younger, I've always had to bite my boobs. Came a little bit later.
Speaker 2: I got that Viking ass.
Speaker 1: I've got that Puerto Rican ass.
Speaker 2: Motherfucking raping that fucking go take over Ireland and make them have red.
Speaker 3: You, disloyal fool ass bitch made pumpy.
Speaker 2: Don't get mad at me for what your people did.
Speaker 1: Stop that.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad at the Vikings. I like that. I like unapologetically taking motherfuckers ship. I hate when a motherfucker takes some ship and be like I'm sorry, Like, bitch, take that ship because if they because if you can, you will and if they could do it, they'd have done it to your ass. But they couldn't. So like, shout out to the Vikings for running around and making redhead get given, giving redheads fat asses. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I am not red headed and I have a fat house. But it's okay, give me credit.
Speaker 2: It's not all about you because this is Private.
Speaker 1: Talk and this is all about me. I hope you're subscribing and liking. Ude. Is there any other kind of pussies that you want to explain to the Private Talk podcast here? Yes, I fucking do, says pussies to us, all.
Speaker 2: Right, the worst, the worst pussy And this is where like I remember I used to watch porn and I'd be like, I see a motherfucker with a big ass dick. Because I'm gonna be real with you like, I don't like watching Japanese porn because I don't want to see somebody.
Speaker 1: It's blurred though, even if they do, like.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see somebody with a smaller dick than me.
Speaker 1: Fucking cop to be there for you.
Speaker 2: I wanted to. I wanted to. I want to see a chick get pounded the fuck out. You know what I'm saying, Like, all right, beat that mother fuck her up, got him you dig Like there's like but like so I would watch that ship and I'd be like, damn, man, the motherfucker got a bat. And then I'm looking though I'm looking, and it's the way I break it down. I'm broken down like this before it's like he got all this dick right, and then like the bottom three inches never feels pussy. So it's like the top of his dick is in the VIP and the bottom is like, hey, you got some wrist bands, Hey broke, can you give me a drink?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you bring it? You got some risks, Let me get up in that ship. They never that bottom of the dick never feels the pussy. So I'm like, I'm grateful that I get to go balls deep in pussy. Like nine times out of ten, I go balls deep and then if they can't take it, I hit him with that yoga shit. I do the mins on their ass. Thank God for being a teen dad. I'll be like, look, this is what I want you to do. They'd be like what I say, breathe in, and then when they breathe in, I'm like, now breathe out. And when they breathing out, I'm like, push that dick in there, and I just hold it in there. Now I'm like, nah, just breathe with it and breathe with it. Take it, take it good girl, Take that shit. And then I pull it out again. You did it. And then I'm like, you gotta make them feel like they're doing so you did it. Like if I had a gold star, I put it on their forehead and not breathing again, now breathe out. Push that shit the fuck in. Now. Some of these chicks they can't take the dick, and it's like.
Speaker 1: I'm just amazed, Like I think, I find it so fascinating, Like, yes, I have a porn star. I've been a porn star or whatever you want to classify it as. I've done porn, but I feel like there's so many more people who are not porn stars are more porn star than me. Like these stories. I mean I envy you, like well, ill applause you, but I mean porn is way different. Yes, we get kind of the fucking whatever, but it's like you're gold starring people on the fucking four head. You saw fucking all kinds of fucking crazy nights and whatever. I'm I'm boring. I mean, I'm awesome and I laid sex and great pussy, don't get me wrong, but I'm boring, like I don't do this fucking shit.
Speaker 2: You're Alex. I'm like kindergarten teacher. Don't got gold stars and fucking macaroni noodles, the glue on these holes heads and fucking pipe cleaners and shit like that. I'm just saying, like if I did, I would I put a gold star on her forehead, Like, yeah, you took that dick, Like that's that's a lot of chicks won't suck dick because they feel like they're bad at it.
Speaker 1: But even the fact that you just doing it, which I appreciate because like you're a man that like you, you you obviously know yourself sexually and what women know and like whatever. It's like, but if you have someone that takes control and like he's like, hey, just trust me, you trust me because obviously at that point you're trusting that person you're sexual, Hey, just breathe out or whatever. Like some people don't know that, so that technique whatever. Obviously, like I know what that means, but a lot of people don't. So it's just like a different feeling for people. Then in the trusting environment, like I've done with porn, your suffer doing it in their thing. It's just like for me, it's just funny because the taboo ness of like what people classify me as. Oh, I get like shunned because I've done porn and this is well, this is whatever. But yeah, there's so much more to me than just that. Which the same thing with you is you are who you are, but you have this other side of you which makes you a great person because you're a well rounded person. But it's just like why I love private talk is because I want to show the equality of like why we're all fused together and like why it makes it so organically just a conversation to just be ourselves.
Speaker 2: That's right, And I think I think you should just have empathy for one another and like, and it's cool to have to have empathy in bed, like.
Speaker 1: All right, like because you can't be selfish. And that's what a lot of people do. They're selfish for just for like the immediate thing. But it's like a give and take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like for a for a woman, it's like, yo, dude, like you're coming to my house. You're smaller than me, You're vulnerable, You're putting yourself in this, You're putting yourself in a in a in a in a position. So you want them to be comfortable, you know what I mean. And I want them to enjoy themselves.
Speaker 1: So I made you feel comfortable here at Private Talk, Jude.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't got my dick in you yet.
Speaker 1: Well you're not going to, but you'll still feel comfortable on the couch.
Speaker 2: I'm uncomfortable, man, Well.
Speaker 1: Fuck you too.
Speaker 2: I agree. Boom boom. Let me put my dick in you. Lock it be comfortable, just breathe out.
Speaker 1: I'm sure all of the Private Talk listeners would want the same. But I hope you guys are subscribing and liking to this channel and loving this conversation. But we're about to get to truth with taxes, are.
Speaker 2: You fucking let's get it, truth with.
Speaker 1: Fucking taxes, Jude. All right, so you're gonna pick a card, and every card means something different. Make sure you let us know your truth.
Speaker 2: Shout out to this fucking water with benefits. This honeywater is fucking good, by the way.
Speaker 1: Shout out, come out water benefits.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. I gotta tack, so I just I just take one. That's it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do all of the cards one at a time. They're all going to mean something different, and each question make it a little bit more spicier. We'll just see what how you pick? Are you ready for with Yes? I am truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Come on, come on, Texas. It long star. Let's get this ship.
Speaker 1: Ace of hearts all right, Ace of hearts means it's my romantic question.
Speaker 2: That makes sense because it's a heart.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a heart.
Speaker 2: I got a let's see, I got a heart on.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I love it, fucking dad jokes. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, So romance is there? You said earlier about the romantic songs, but is there a romantic movie that you like, Like, if you're netflixing chilling, you're gonna romance and girl, like, is there a romantic movie that you just your go to that you like that you've been forced to watch? Let my private talk listeners.
Speaker 2: Let no, alright, there's three you ready, I'm ready? All right? So the first one is a romantic movie that's just I just think it's my ship. And it's called The Princess Bride. I fucking love that shit. Every time he's it was it's about like this dude that was like he was like the chore boy for this girl and she'd tell him to do shit, and every time he do the shit, she'd be like, chart boy whatever. Fuck his name is, go get me some motherfucking hey. And he would say, as you wish. And every time he said as you wish it man, I love you. And then like he had to go away and he came back and he got her andre the giants in it. That's the ship. The second one, the second one, I really dig. It's called about a boy and that's some British shit. And the way the reason why I like this one is because I can relate to it. It's this dude that has a problem with like intimacy issues, and he just fucks single moms. Like he just goes around and fucks single moms because he knows that after a while they'll just get back with the dad and shit. So it just he shows up, gets the puss, He puts the kid to bed. He like gets to be the good guy, and then she's like, oh, we're gonna fucking I'm gonna try to work it out with such and such. He's like, all right, peace. Then he ends up like renting a kid. He like gets a kid to pretend like, yeah, he gets, he gets. He gets a kid and pretends like it's his kid and it's called single parents alone together, and then he get he uses a kid to fuck moms. And I'm like, I can relate to that shit. And then the third book, the third one I watched. I only saw it one time, but I was coming down off of ecstasy the next day, so I was real emotional. And it was the notebook, like a motherfucker went yo. Spoiler alert. I don't give who the fuck. It's like twenty years old, this bitch. This bitch has dementia. So he got to remind her ass every fucking time. Every time he goes the fucker, he's like, hey, bitch, remember I'm your husband, Ryan Goslin. That what remind I'm making fun? I making fun. I ever wear a wig and ship and be like, yo, hey my name is Sam. This time I'm fucking and you're you're a ruby and you you're a fucking you didn't know if you forgot this about you, but you just love sucking dick. And yeah, we're gonna go to fucking We're gonna go to a fucking sex party and the old people's sex party like Cocoon and just fucking toss it up and fucking you can let dudes dump loads and you out fucking nothing. Other people, you're gonna be not if I'm dumping loads and other people, I'm not gonna fucking suck it out of them or no, ship like that.
Speaker 1: I want to cook and completely means what it's just letting your partner go and have sex with someone watching them.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but I would be getting some pussy too though, so that that yeah, yeah, I'm not gonna be like I'm not gonna be like fucking having her get fucked by a dude and be in her back or no shit like that that's her ain't a fucking My last relationship was an open relationship, and I was like, I was like, how am I going to feel about this? Her fucking other dudes? And the thing is, one I get pussy at such a crazy clip, like she'd really have to be a straight horror to get.
Speaker 1: Did you guys discuss every time that you guys had like yeah.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, And the thing is this is like it don't matter like how good the dick is. Guess what that dick ain't attached to me.
Speaker 1: True, But that's where I feel like for me, I did porn like I feel like I needed. I felt like there's a different levels of like how you said, like there's people that are just unless you've like got things out of you or like you know, people have to like you know, go out there and experience things. You'll never know what you're missing or lacking or wanting more of than any of those things is so you actually do it. So for me and you know, in the industry, I feel like I fulfilled all my fantasies in a safe way, in a way that was just very like I don't know my like I say, it's like an art. That's how I expressed myself. I'm very you know, I was opening naked and showing myself and how I expressed myself. So I think that's really fun.
Speaker 2: No I do. I think so too. And it's like I think it's cool if if if both people are accepting other shit. I like, look, I don't know if long term i'd i'd be into the swinging thing, but like I did enjoy myself with the whole fucking swinging thing. But she like wanted two dudes in once, and I'm just like, I'm so, I'm like, I'm not against.
Speaker 1: That shit, but like, have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I used to run trains with my homeboys all the.
Speaker 1: Time, but like but with your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I'm no, never and I'm forty and I'm not against it. But like I'm forty two, I don't need to see no new dicks, you know what I mean? Like, and I don't want to see none of my homies they're all married now. No new dicks, new dick yeah, NND, that's my that's my model. No new dicks like that would be my like, yo, go have a go, go run a busto over there, just fucking like tell me about it if you like it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You'd come back if she came back from that situation, would you fuck her straight up? But do you have like a requirement like twenty four hours, forty eight hours?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, just right away, as long as she fucking Like when.
Speaker 1: I fuck the shower, you're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like when I fuck porn chicks, I'd fuck him the same day. They had to shoot on the pussy's like a self cleaning oven. Like this shit just just fucking flushes out, you know what I'm saying, Just fucking like just rint off, like don't let you know, you know, like I won't be eating eating you out, and like fucking like what the fuck is that? Like why am my fucking lips tingling? Like what the fuck is that? Oh? God damn it? Like come on, man, like really like you let this motherfucker nutting you like that would be my rule, Like no nothing in you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That used to be a thing like girls would talk about when they had girlfriends, like I mean girlfriends boyfriends, and they'd come like they'd be the ones who'd be like okay for dating who they were, and then they like had a problem when they went to work. So they would nutt in their girlfriend before they went to work, and then they would go and work. And like that was like them getting off on whatever, which I think is like whatever.
Speaker 2: It's shallow as fuck.
Speaker 1: Exactly. She's paying your bills while you're going playing that video game.
Speaker 2: So there was this book by Chuck Paul Neck or whatever. He's the one that wrote Fight Club, and this is like some real ill shit. Yeah I'm not I wouldn't do this, but like this is like that to that level. Like so his girl left him, and so what he did was he paid this hustler, this like Jigglow to seduce her and fuck the ship out of her and then leave her. And then like that, well it gets deeper. Then he pays the dude to give him head so that he's got like the one up, like in his brain he's got the one up. Well, Chuck paulm it. He's a fucking gay dude. So I'm sure like like a straight guy would never come up with that idea, like, Hey, this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna have a guy fuck my girl. Then he's gonna suck my dick. I'm like, eh, I don't know about all that, but like it's kind of to your point, Like it's like, yeah, I'm gonna fucking mark my territory. Like I don't need to mark my territory.
Speaker 1: You're confident in what you're doing, what you say, what you're.
Speaker 2: About straight the fuck up. Like when I'm out at the club and someone's trying to holler my girl, I don't even I just laugh. I'm like, go ahead, man, spig game, because you know what, I feel like it's flattering, thank you. I don't get it. I'm not I'm not some cholo that's gonna be like, what's up, fool, you're trying to talk to my girl? Fool and bust me in ahead with some Modello or some ship like that.
Speaker 1: Like, Yo, dog, specifics are amazing. I love it.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Your specifics are amazing? I love it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like all my ship comes from real places, like.
Speaker 1: Something happened one time with the Modello.
Speaker 2: Hey, fool, you're trying to get my fucking girl man ship.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to this next question. Go ahead, grab it like it. Love it. Clubs, you got a club all right, clubs is a kinky question.
Speaker 2: We haven't talked about kink yet.
Speaker 1: I think you're a pit of k Like, all right, let's get it all right. Where is the craziest place you've ever had? Sex? Club? Middle of the club, in.
Speaker 2: My aunt's asshole.
Speaker 3: What I'm scared of you motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. I don't really have sex and crazy places. But the illest ship that I do is one a chickens fucking me. I make them tell me shit that they're fucking ashamed of that. They got off on.
Speaker 1: What is the craziest story that they were ashamed of?
Speaker 2: She fucked her cousin girl guy, she fucked her boy, cousin her boy. They were out in the country.
Speaker 1: There was like some why does it have to be in country?
Speaker 2: And why why does it why they have to be in Texas Alexis Texas. The cousins, Yeah, I'm not whatever your cousin fucker, But Yo, that ship made me. Yo. I busted like a motherfucker when she told me that ship, I was like split splat.
Speaker 1: That just made you explode because the taboo ness of.
Speaker 2: It or like it's disgusting, it turns you on and it's extremely intimate, and I'm like, and I like that people have people.
Speaker 1: Are you like when people feel vulnerable enough to tell you their like secrets or their wants or whatever. Yeah, that means that they're actually comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And I also have a very dark part of me that like grew up around real fucked up ship. So I like fucked up ship.
Speaker 1: It's a quiet taste. It's just sometimes it's you know, you gotta find a comfortable place to show that.
Speaker 2: I got a stain on my heart and they do too, and I want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: So what's the second most like revealing crazy thing.
Speaker 2: Cousin fucking cousin fucking's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: This uh, this girl got like.
Speaker 1: Just say it.
Speaker 2: She got like finessed in the fucking three. She was fifteen and got finessed in the fucking like three thirty five year old black dudes in a stairwell get finesse. It was kind of well, it was, it was. It was she didn't say no, but she did it and she came and that was I was like, and then like she had this guilt attached to it, so she came up with all these lies but like now she's over it and she's good. And when she told me that ship, I was like, that's hot as hell too. It's fucking different. I just like nasty ass ship, Like that's just fucking like, that's nasty. Like I don't give a like, look whatever, man, I've done. Disgusting ship too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like we're all people, we all like dislikes.
Speaker 2: I get horrors. I bust. I bust quick as hell the horse because I'll be like, I'm disgusting and You're just like, look at me, I gotta rent your pussy and then look at you, you gotta fucking sell it to me. Look, we're both disgusting, and I.
Speaker 3: Just bust, just like disgusting.
Speaker 2: I love that ship.
Speaker 1: I love it, all right, mister disgusting. Let's go see what other cards you get from this Texas.
Speaker 2: I hope it's that this is gonna be the ace of diamonds.
Speaker 1: Diamonds, go ahead, all right. So it's a spicy question, all right. I think they're a little spicy.
Speaker 2: But you're a spicy You're a spicy young lady, Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: Like that, how many people have you had sex with through June.
Speaker 2: Alexis you're from You're from Texas, that is correct. How many ribs have you eaten?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because you know I don't eat that.
Speaker 2: You don't need me.
Speaker 1: It's been but it's been of recent. But I have back in the day, definitely ate quite a few.
Speaker 2: Like you don't even know how many?
Speaker 1: But number do you stop counting.
Speaker 2: In the sixties and that was fucking twenty something. That was twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: I like it. Medium has been running through that's every state, every city, every country.
Speaker 2: And I don't do one night stands either no, you.
Speaker 1: Always repeat event or do you have to have like a relationship.
Speaker 2: I just want to be comfortable with them, you know what I mean. I gotta be comfortable too.
Speaker 1: So do you fuck on the first date or do you have to like hang out with them? Like how does that work?
Speaker 2: I'll fuck on the first day. And sometimes I remember I was fucking this young chick and she was like, I don't want to fuck you in the first date. You're not going to respect me. And I was like, I don't respect you right now because if you can't figure out that I'm a good dude, and then you're attracted to me and I'm gonna treat you well, yeah, then you're fucking dumb.
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of people hold out though, because of the perception of I think it's what society perceives. I feel like again, it's all about energies and how you perceive each situation.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, but but to fucking I guess I want to I want to deal with somebody that is that thinks beyond societal norms.
Speaker 1: So you say earlier you have intimacy issues, just that, because why you can't find someone like that? You haven't found your ideal someone like with all those check marks that you want?
Speaker 2: Well, why do I have intimacy issues or why haven't I found somebody?
Speaker 1: Well? Do you think that you having intimacy issues has a play of why you haven't found someone and all these check marks that you want? Because you're not an unrealistic man. You you know you have You're very vocal about what you like, what you don't like.
Speaker 2: I'll come up with I'll build somebody up and then i'll pick them apart, and I'll come up with reasons not to be intimate. And I've and I'm working on not doing that right now that is that is my number one goal to not do that. Right now, I'm forty two. I worked really hard, and I'm looking around and I'm in a one bedroom apartment, and it's like, it's dope as hell to get a lot of pussy when you're twenty seven. But like when you're forty two and you're in a one bedroom apartment and you're just knocking down twenty five year olds, it's not that cool. It's pathetic.
Speaker 1: You're all fucked out.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's really like, and I'm gonna keep doing it. Like I'm literally I got one night leave here. I'm gonna have a girl come suck me up, and I'm gonna kick her out the house.
Speaker 1: So you can just do this, you know, just a blowjob. You don't need sex.
Speaker 2: Just that's what she wants. She wants to get dogs. So I'm a dogger, so.
Speaker 1: That means dogging means just getting.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, I'm like, you're gonna come over, You're not gonna say anything to me, you can't wear perfume. You're gonna get on your fucking knees, You're gonna suck me up. I'm gonna gag you at my dick. I probably won't come, and then I'm gonna put you out of the house.
Speaker 1: I would never go. That sounds like a lot of work to get ready and go to someone saying he's not interested.
Speaker 2: She doesn't need to be ready. She's all I need is that.
Speaker 1: Hey, different strokes for different folks. I'm not to post it. Whatever works for you, girlfriend, you keep going get dogged out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like all that shit like that's yeah. I'm like, if she wants to be treated like a princess, I'll pet her cheek like Christina Rose.
Speaker 1: She didn't like it that you didn't get that commack. You're gonna do that again?
Speaker 2: I bet you she would have liked if I choked her ass out with this dick and send her ass home.
Speaker 1: You like that choking people out with your dick?
Speaker 2: Yo? Whatever you like, I like, that's what I like. I'm fucking easy opportunity. I like coming. I like girls to come. So whatever you need to come, I'm into that shit.
Speaker 1: You heard that private talk. He likes to come.
Speaker 2: You're I like you to come. I want I want three to one every time. That's what I want, three nuts to one.
Speaker 1: That's pretty fair, all right, The last one is the spades when which is the naughty question? And it's my favorite because it's just like my booty, it's fairly really naughty. So are you ready for your final question?
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of that ass.
Speaker 1: Oh, So, what is your weirdest sexual experience? You've talked about many to hear at Private Talk and for me to ask you weirdest, I've asked this question on some other episodes, but for me, I feel like I had to repeat and come back to this one because for you, I feel like you're going to take the cake, like if there was a topping, you're going to be here at Private Talk?
Speaker 2: What is my weirdest sexual I don't fucking huh?
Speaker 1: Did I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like all my experiences really there. I don't know if they're weird or I don't I don't know if they're weird or what. Oh, here's one, here's here's here's the one that was dope. So back in the day, I was flipping pills and I was fucking with this I was fucking with this maximum model chick. And so we're just on the bed, We're doing ketamine like a motherfucker, Like we're just blowing lines a K and my homeboy. He's married, and his wife like as soon as she got the kids out of them, she just started holding back on the pussy. And we used to run trains on girls and shit. So I'm like, I'm like, actually this is another there was another good all right, I'm switching the sexual experience.
Speaker 1: You ready that somebody be good then, because that one was going somewhere that I feel like.
Speaker 2: I mean, I couldn't tell you both, but I feel like we're running out of town.
Speaker 1: Tell me the best.
Speaker 2: This this one I was telling I was telling John this one. Well, I'm I'm at this place called Spaceland, which is in Silver Lake. It's not called Spaceland no more. I meet these two girls. They work for a Hunter s Thompson. I'm fucking they know me from Jenny Jones. This is twenty something years ago. I'm like, they're like, it's like one o'clock. They're like, you know, you know where we can get a strap on? And I was like, yeah, as a matter of fact, I'll buy you a strap on if I can watch you use that motherfucker. And she's like, looks at her homegirl and she was like, yeah, I'm with that ship. I'm like, bet, and one's cuter than the other. One is like a cute nerd. The other one is just like a regular. The one's fuckable. It's just it's not like I'm going to fucking show it to my homeboy, Like look what I knocked down, you know what I mean. So I'm with and I'm with this Jewish motherfucker and I'm Josh, and I'm like, and he's from Flint shout out to Josh. I'm like, yo, Josh, come on, bro, we just hit a lick. He was like, what's the lick? I said, don't worry to worry about it. We got that shit. I ain't have a car at the time, and we couldn't go back to my house because I was living in Korea Town and a rat died in my wall, so it smelled like dead rat in my fucking crib. And I'm like, I can't take these bitches to a house that smells like dead rat. So no, it's not sexy dead rat sexy fellas remember that shit. So we're like driving down, We're they're following us. We stop at Hollywood in Western there was a sex shot there. I roll up in that bitch. It's just me solo, and I get a fucking pink strap on a dude looking at me like I'm half a fag or some shit. He's like, all right, dude, with your fucking weird pink strap on, I'm about to get pegged, and like, don't worry about it. That's why you're working here at two in the morning. And I'm about to go fuck these girls. So me and we end up in like this shithole apartment that Josh lives in. It's in West Hollywood where all the fucking Russians where it's all nice now but likes this was two thousand and two. So we're in bed. He's got the shitty car, he's got that shitty rundown trap house, fucking dusty brown carpet looking looking like it needs some lotion, ashy ass carpet, and he's got a cat and it's brightest heell in his fucking room, like the mood lighting is fucking whack in the fucking ugly one is fucking the hot one with the strap on, and she's banging it out, and me and Josh are both on boats ends of bed and we looking at each other like this ship is but fucking man us And then so I'm like, I take my dick out and she starts jerking me off. So Josh takes his dick out. The pretty one that's getting fucked starts jerking us off, like ski polling that ship like wop wop, wop wop wop, like like shake weaight, so on the motherfucking dick. She's shake waiting the dick and both and like usually I don't like like looking at dudes while I got like while my dick is out, but I'm looking at my man like this ship is the ship and he's like, yeah, this is the ship. And I'm like, yo, can we fuck? And They're like, yeah, you can fuck at that. And here's the deal. I'm really I was. I was mister raw dog because I was poor, like and like fuck it, like when you're poor, you go raw. You got nothing to fucking.
Speaker 1: Lose tes ap at one time.
Speaker 2: Never, but I wish, I wish I would have just for just to say I.
Speaker 1: Could just I've heard stories of guys doing that.
Speaker 2: I just so I could have said yes to that fucking question. I wish I did saran wrap my dick. So we're in fucking Josh's house and we go to we go to get the motherfucking condoms, and I don't know where the fucking condoms are because I don't live in Josh's fucking house. And he runs into the bathroom and comes out with the fucking magnum and I'm like, where are the condoms at dog? He's like, they're in the bathroom. So I'm in the bathroom like Ossie is fucking toilet paper and lotion. I'm like, where the fucking but where bro where? He's like in the drawer And I open up the drawer and it's some busted ass lifestyles that they give you at the fucking clinic when you go to get a fucking age test. And I go in there and I fucking I open it up and it's like so old. It's like fucking like it's Mamma fied, like like you open it and it sounds like the fucking Indiana Jones when he opens the tomb. It's like dust is coming off that motherfucker. I don't even know if it's fucking lubricated. And I'm like, hell no, And I can barely fuck with e condom as it is and turns out, here's here's a secret. I thought my dick was way smaller than it was. It just happened that I happened to be around giant dick individuals I had. I like my dick. My dick is like a point guard on a basketball team. It's bigger than most people's, but compared to everybody else's, it's the shortest one there. So like, I got point guard dick, and I got this fucking tiny ass dry, fucking dehydrated and needed some water lifestyle, and I'm putting it on my dick and it's like going soft as it's happening, and I go to fuck this girl with this getting choked out, and guess guess who. Josh gets the fucking hot one. He's fucking the hot one on the fucking floor. And I got this fucking ugly ass broad in his bed and and I'm trying to fuck and the cats at the edge of the bed staring at me, and I'm like looking at the cat and like I'm trying to get my dick hard, and the cat's like, you a lame motherfucker, and I'm like, fuck you, cat, And I'm like trying to like finger fuck her get her ship and guess what, she had cave pussy. This bitch had a motherfucking cave pussy. So I stick my dick in this bitch. I'm like freaking the fuck out because I'm just trying to keep my dick hard and I can't feel a fucking thing. It's I might as well have just stick my deck out that window. It's just like nothing, like I'm feeling fucking nothing, and I'm like trying. I'm trying to yo as it's happening. Like I'm feeling my dick go soft, and for fellas, that like its choking. You're like, don't let your dick go soft. And the more you saying don't let your dick go soft, your dick is like fuck that, I'm going, oh yeah, it's you already lost. It's like when you're shooting, Like when you're shooting the free throw, you gotta focus on making the free throw. You know, you don't focus on missing the free throw. Don't miss, you gotta make. So I'm like, okay, Doug, like this shit ain't working. I'm like, let me take that shit off. Can you have me off a little bit so we can do that and she's like, no, you gotta. I need you to keep the cond of bond while you I'm like, are you fucking kidding me, dude. You're in this dirt fucking apartment, there's a cat on the edge of the bed and out and this is where you work for Hunter S. Thompson, and this is where you draw the fucking line sucking my fucking dick without a fuck with a you'd rather have this dry ass rubber. And she's like yeah. So, like we're trying it. I can't fucking get it. I can't get my shit to town. Josh is beating the fucking pussy up on the ground, and I try, and I try, and finally I'm like, you know what, man, fuck this. I'm looking at the cat. I'm like, fuck you cat. I'm looking at the girl. I'm like, thanks a fucking lot, Like I just and I dropped seventy five dollars on the strap on. Josh gets to fuck the fucking hot chick and now I'm fucking butt naked on the couch in the next room while and I can see Josh. He's he's in the doorway beating up the pussy and I'm like sitting there and I'm smoking a cigarette. I'm just like thinking about life, you know what I mean, You think about life, decisions, how to get here, all of these shit. I'm like, this whole ass motherfucker. This whole ass motherfucker. And Josh, Josh the type of dude that will collect the money for for the restaurant and keep some of the tip money, you know what I'm saying, Like Josh, Like Josh, that dude, you know. And I'm like, hey, Josh, so switch up the pussy. Nah Nah, I'm good. I'm like, come on, bro, let's switch it up. Nah No, I'm good. So I'm like, all right, man, fuck it. So now I'm smoking the cigarette. Josh Buss, Josh Buss, And I'm like, all right, cool. It's three in the morning, it's late. The girl gets up and she's wearing a fucking she's wearing a nerdy school girl outfit. She's got the fucking skirt on the ship and she's like, I never came. I'm like, you never came. I was like looking at Josh like lame. You know what I'm saying, Like, automator came. If I could have got my dick hard and I didn't have a bullshit ass, dry ass motherfucking condom in the fucking cave pussy that I had to stick my dick in, you know whatever. So she was like, you want to see me come? And we're like, fuck, yeah, we want to see Oh, I forgot to tell you. When Josh was about to come, he told the fucking girl with the cave pussy to come over. He's like, rub my balls, rub my balls. Yeah, oh yeah, rub my balls. So he's fucking you know, he's got like the Jewish jackson, come on baby. Yeah. So like he's fucking getting his balls rubbed by the fucking cave pussy while he's beating up the fucking other ship and he's like, ah, he busts all over. And then that's when the girls like I never came, and I'm sitting in the other room like me fucking neither, smoking a fucking cigarette. She's like, do you want to see me come? We're like, fuck yeah, let's see you come. Like somebody shit, somebody besides Josh should fucking come. So she stands up, she pulls her skirt up with one hand, and she grabs her fucking thing with the other hand, and she starts doing the fingershit mad fast. Now you're talking about squirting. She's doing this shit. She's like, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, and she fucking squirts all over the goddamn thing. I don't think it's squirted. I think it's pissed. But whatever, she squirted all over the carpet. She just blah blah blah blah blah, standing up, standing up, squirts all over the carpet. Josh was like hell yeah, and uh, this motherfucker Josh, he's hype as hell. Somehow his dick is hard again, and he was like, you wanna go again? I like the fuck. And he starts banging his dick back and forth against his fucking legs like yeah, like fucking brick, brick brick, like yo, I like the fuck, let me fuck, And the girls are looking at him like dog, it's like three thirty in the morning, man, we're fucking tired. And as he's saying, I like the fuck, let's fuck, the cat comes over and eats the pussy, juice off the motherfucking carpet. Dog. The cat eats the pussy.
Speaker 1: Sounds like everyone had fun, but you and.
Speaker 2: The big pussy chick, well she rubbed the balls.
Speaker 1: Maybe that did something good for her, who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so like and they're like, no, we don't want to fuck the cats eating our pussy Like this is this is a real bug. It's like, you know, when you come, you kind of like come to and it was like that moment of it was the awakening. They're like, We're in some shipthole apartment in the rushing part of fucking Hollywood with this dirt, fucking dirt carpet and the cats eating my cum off of there. And they're like, I think we're gonna get going now. And I'm like, all right, that's cool. And they're about to leave and they're like, can we have the strap on? I'm like, yeah, man, just take the like what am I gonna do with it?
Speaker 1: You know, like an investment?
Speaker 2: So I give her the fucking strap on and then I have to take a fucking gypsy cab because this is pre uber and uh so I had to take a gypsy cab back to fucking k Town.
Speaker 1: That definitely sounds like a weird experience.
Speaker 2: So that's one of my weirder fucking sex experiences.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate you sharing that with us at the Private Talk. I thank you for you being so open and candid with us and my listeners. I hope you guys are enjoying this. Thank you so much for being a guest on. Yeah, thank you Private Talk. And I can't wait for the next episode. We will see who we have next.
Speaker 2: Can I plug my book?
Speaker 1: Oh you can, of course. Let my listeners know where we can find your book. Your social media is let us know.
Speaker 2: All right, So I got an ill mean page is one more Jude O n E M O R E j Ude gotta type in the whole thing. I'm shadow band imagine that you're doing. I know right, motherfuckers. The book is Hyena. Now, if you're not sure about this shit, you can go listen to it for free on YouTube because somebody fucking bootleg my shit. What the fuck ever, I ain't getting paid that much off of it. Anyway, If you do do that and you enjoy it, please go on Amazon.
Speaker 1: But the fact that you just said that, I feel like you know you're you're not talking up you just say. But if you can say that, they should go out and buy your books. So Private Talk go out and buy the book. Support Rude Jude, I love you. Thank you so much for being here. It's been to