Speaker 1: Something you should go, something you should know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited it visit with Cliff and Shila with Kids Bop and they've got their tour heading all over the United States, Chris crossing the country here. It's going to be happening all summer long. And the new Kids Bop fifty is out right now. And like I said, Cliff and Shilah on the lane. We'll start with Cliff. Cliff, how long have you been a part of Kids Bop?
Speaker 2: This is my third year part of being with Kids Bob.
Speaker 1: And how did you get involved? What was that process like for you to become a member of Kids Bop?
Speaker 2: So for me it is a little different.
Speaker 3: I think usually there's an audition process that comes with it, but just being a dancer in New York, I actually got like scouted out, not from an audition, and that's how I came.
Speaker 2: To be with Kids Op.
Speaker 4: I love that. How about you, Shila, how long have you been with Kids Bop?
Speaker 5: I've also been with Kids Bop for three years.
Speaker 1: And how did you become a member of Kids Bop? Kind of the similar thing are a little different.
Speaker 5: A little different. I auditions, I sang and dance. It was a video taped audition and then I got a call back which was in New York, and then I got in.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: And for folks that are not familiar with Kids Bop, I'll try to do my best to explain you guys, tell me if I explain this right. But it's music for kids by kids. But it's the songs that they hear on the radio from the biggest artists. You guys do your versions of them. And the thing that's really fun is if there's anything that needs to be you know, cleaned up a little bit, you do that before you put it out. So it's music that kids love, but it's in a format that parents love as well. Is that a good cliff that I described that pretty well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That is perfect.
Speaker 3: It is music parents can trust and kids can love and very much enjoy.
Speaker 1: And Kids Bop Tour is going on right now again. It kicks off again June fourteenth in Connecticut and Chris as the Country and I see that you guys.
Speaker 4: Were you just in London? Was that just recently?
Speaker 2: You are just London? Yes? And it was our first time, so it was a great.
Speaker 4: Experience, Shilah.
Speaker 1: What was that like performing in another country, heading over to London to perform.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun. It was all of our first times.
Speaker 5: And we actually won a Guinness World Record for being.
Speaker 3: The youngest music ensemble to the headline an arena show exactly.
Speaker 1: That is really cool. Congratulations. There are a lot of people who would love to have that honor and you guys have it.
Speaker 4: How cool? Is that?
Speaker 2: Very cool?
Speaker 1: And again, if you want to see them when they're on tour in your neighborhood, I'm looking here. You're going to be all over the United States and even dipping into Canada in a couple of places. The tour is happening this summer. Kidsbop dot com and it's kidz. Kidsbop dot com is the website and a cliff in Shilah. There are some people who joined kids Bop back in the day and then they have gone to have an amazing career of their own, which is really really cool. It's a really nice way to launch a career. Start with you, Cliff, is that kind of what you would like to do? Would you like to see because eventually you're not gonna get to say with Kids Bop forever, You're gonna get a little too old for that.
Speaker 4: Would you like to see a career start from this?
Speaker 2: Of course? I will performing as a passion of mine.
Speaker 3: Singing and dancing is a passion of mine, so I definitely want more to come out of it.
Speaker 4: In Shilah, is that kind of what you would like for the future as well?
Speaker 2: Exactly? I would like to agree with Cliff.
Speaker 5: I love singing and dancing and I would expect to do it more.
Speaker 1: And Cliff, were you a fan of the Kids Bop before you became a member of Kids Mop?
Speaker 4: Is that something that you listened to as a child?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean Kids.
Speaker 3: Bob always been popular, like in my life, especially when I was little, and I remember dancing around the house as a little kid just listening to Kids Mop.
Speaker 2: So yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: And Shilah, was it a part of your life growing up as well?
Speaker 5: It was when I was in elementary school the school teachers would kids Bop and we would do the Dan saloons.
Speaker 1: I love that again, Kids Bop right now. We've got Cliff and Shila. They are members of the current Kids Bop tour that's happening this summer and the new album Kids Bop fifty. I cannot believe there's fifty of these now. I remember when this started. That's how old I am. But Kids Bop fifty is available right now. And again, congrats to the two of you on winning a world record. I think that's really cool and I'm excited for your really fun adventure this summer. Thanks for taking the time to chat with me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you again. Cliff and Shila with Kids Bop.
Speaker 1: If you would like to get tickets, if you'd like to learn more about the tour that's happening all over North America, Kidsbop dot com and it's Kidz Kidsbop dot com. Something something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.