Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Big for Zone ECBRO and if you're listening on the rerun or on ECBR Bigfoot Radio, which is found on any of your favorite podcast platforms, well, we're glad to have you, ladies and Gentlemen's a couple of announcements I want to go through before we jump right into our segment tonight. We have a special guest with us, mister Mike Hartman from Ohio. We're gonna be bringing me on very shortly, but I do want to remind everybody if this is the first time listening or tuning in, or if you've been watching, do you want to remind you of a few newly published books right A Year Trail of the Unknown, Journey Beyond Truth, The Bigfoot Zone, A comprehensions research doctrine of Bigfoot investigations, and of course my very first children's book based off of me and my grandson, Caden Goes Camping. These books could be found on Lulu dot com, So if you go to Lulu dot com and go to their bookstore, you will find these. So I encourage you to jump jump on these, take advantage of these, especially if you plan on attending, and I'm going to tell you what I was not planning. I was not planning on attending or being a part of any speaking engagements this year. But yes, I will be found at the West Virginia Bigfoot Festival this year. I've been there about four times, at least four times. Actually maybe it's yeah, four or five times. Anyway, I spoke every time I have attended there. I spoke at each one except for one. But I will be your speaker this year. They do a Friday, Saturday and Sunday of course October ninth through the eleventh. October ninth, which is a Friday, So among the speakers, they have me scheduled for Friday, October ninth. I'll be speaking at this event, and I do plan on having my book there, possibly a few DVDs. A few DVDs. What DVDs will I have? Well, the first season of Bigfoot Explorers. That's right, Bigfoot Explorers is streaming on Fossol TV network, So yeah, that's exciting. We finally got it on there after it just took forever to get on there, but we're glad that it's on there. So there's a possibility that I may have DVDs. I've already talked to the film distribution guy. You asked me, Hey, do you want to have some do these copies? I said, well, if I can afford them, sure. You know, if I can get copies, that'd be great. I told him, I want to make sure I can afford copies of my own books to sell there to you, So you know, we'll kind of go from there, see how that works out. But yeah, this year, twenty twenty six, the West Virginia Bigfoot Festival. You can find me yours truly, Daniel Jay Benoit. I will be there from Friday through Sunday, so but the main day is Friday and Saturday. I won't be there too long on Sunday. It's roughly about a four hour drive for me, and I'll be heading home Sunday around noontime. So enough for me rambling. We'll talk about a little bit of this later. We may, you know, repeat this. I may share some of this again if you have any questions. One more thing too talk about West Virginia, and I don't I didn't bring it up here to post on here, but April eleventh, April eleventh, there is a Bigfoot town hall gathering at the in parks Burg, West Virginia at the Oh my goodness, I should have had this written down at the Parkersburg Wood County Library and I will be there April eleventh. Hopefully we gather some reports, some story I hope people anyone who has stories, I would love to hear from them, because I will have my camera there. I would love to interview them. But I will also be doing a presentation there also in the same month of April. Right here in Virginia, I do have a flyer for this Let's talk Bigfoot. It's a town hall gathering happening in Waynesboro, Virginia at the Waynesboro Public Library April twenty fifth, from ten am to one thirty pm. And so right around eleven thirty I will we start my presentation. We will be having some of our equipment there on display to kind of show people some of the stuff that we use and what we like to use is that we you know, we'd love to experiment with. So but yeah, this is gonna be taking place twenty fifth. It's the Waynesboro Public Library from ten am to one thirty pm. So be sure to check this out and tune in This is exciting. Uh. You know, we love to talk bigfoot with people. Anytime there's a big foot in the conversation, we're all about it. I love talking bigfoot. I love hearing people the stories and reports. And you know what, so does our guest. We're gonna be uh bringing our guests in very shortly as we get started. It's the latest gentle with bear with me as I get this situated here, let's bring in our crew members here, David and Melissa. Hey, how you guys doing tonight? David and Melissa?
Speaker 2: We're doing that right, doing great?
Speaker 1: Another night?
Speaker 2: Another night?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. One thing I do want to throw out there too for everybody listening to night and next weekend, next week will be the last podcast for a while because, as you guys know, I like it for we're in podcast seasons. So, but as of next weekend, we have one more guest, but he will be on not next Friday, but next Saturday. Dave Scott. He's actually having me on his podcast that Thursday night. Then he's gonna be our guest on our podcast on Saturday night. So and then after that I am going to keep the schedule open and clear because that's you know we're getting nicer weather. I got stuff going on. My grandson is bugging me. When are we gonna go camping again? Grandpa so soon? And singing and so so yeah. I want to make sure there's time available to make sure I get him out there in those woods, you know. And then plus we got our group camp out coming up in May. But before we bring our guests on, I wanted to ask you guys, was there any announcements or anything that you guys wanted to share or throw out there before we bring Mike in here.
Speaker 2: No, it's glad to bring them in before you fall asleep on us.
Speaker 1: Not a problem. Here we are, Mike, Welcome to tonight's podcast. How you doing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm doing great. It's fantastic to be here with you guys, the E C B R O. So I'm looking forward to this awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to have you on here. I know you seem pretty busy a lot of times, you know, And I know you're pretty much well involved with a lot of this, you know, And I watched I haven't watched anything recently because I'm not sure for you actually put anything out reasons. But over the years I've watched a lot of your you know, your Facebook lives and your shows and stuff, and I love the way you go about doing things. I love how you're you know, you know, you you're serious, but you know, like I feel like you throw some humor in there, but you're being dead serious at the same time when you talk and present, you know, and I love it.
Speaker 3: You gotta have fun with it, so, I mean, you have to, so it's otherwise it's very gedious, very boring.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think part of what I find entertaining is like some of the stuff I've watched me like, like you'll bring up people's names when you're trying to clear something when there's an issue or even if it's a somebody trying to bring drama up and getting you involved. You're trying to clear the you know, clear the you know smoke, you know, let me show you, let me tell you what I you know, feel pretty much kind of thing, you know, stuff like that, you know. So I know, I've dealt with all kinds of crazy people you know over.
Speaker 4: Yea, So I don't doubt that. I don't doubt that a bit.
Speaker 2: So well, my, uh, what got you started in this hell?
Speaker 1: Long?
Speaker 2: Have you been in this uh field.
Speaker 3: So for me, it started in eighty three, eighty four with the third grade. I just it was just a trip to the school library, is all it was. You know, all the kids line up at the door. We walked down and I found this book by John Green called on the Track of Bigfoot. And I checked the book out and I to this day still't have it. So I owe a huge fine for this book if that school ever goes to collect But yeah, I still have that book to this day. And so yeah, and it just I was flipping through, you know, of course I read it. But in the middle of the book was a picture of Patty in that frame, you know, at three fifty seven fifty two where she's facing.
Speaker 4: The camera, and.
Speaker 3: I that picture drove me insane because I realized there's so much missing in that picture, and it's the information around it. I had to know more, what is it? What does it do? Where does it live, what does it eat? Where does it sleep, how does it function? How does it And with my ADHD, that just grabbed me and it was my go to and kind of really my life saver at one point in my life. So yeah, it was just my go to thing. Back then, you weren't autistic or blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: You were either that horrible R.
Speaker 3: Word retarded, You were learning disabled, or that was it, you was mentally retarded. You was learning to say. They didn't know about ADHD, And so the schools always labeled me as learning disabled. And my dad figured it out out and he said, learning disabled my ass because I got a hundred on my hunting nixam. And my dad was like, he's not learning disabled. Heal me focuses on what he wants to focus on, period, and that's all he's going on. And as soon as everyone figured that out, the teachers found ways to keep me entertained and keep me engaged basically.
Speaker 4: But Bigfoot was my go.
Speaker 3: To So.
Speaker 2: I can tell you, I can tell Williams alive now, Yeah, say the name of that book again that you got when he was in third grade.
Speaker 3: So it was on the Track or on the Trail of Bigfoot by John Green, and two people wrote the exact same book, like there was a merriam t place or palace that wrote the same title of the same book the same year, almost the same cover. And I thought, but I never read that one because again at ADHD, I read this one. This is the one I like, this is the one I want, So that's the one I focused on. And yeah, it just to this.
Speaker 4: I had that so at when I left for the Navy.
Speaker 3: That book had rubber bands around it because when you opened it, all the pages fell out and you had to put all the numbers back in order. So when you read it, you had to put a page over here, read the next page, put it over on the pile, Read the next page, put it on the pile. And I had handwritten notes all through it. And my mom swear she has it in a trunk somewhere over at her place.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, John Green, among a few others. He's considered one of the four horsemen of the Big community pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hit him, Grover Krants.
Speaker 3: I mean, they were my John Wayne's growing up.
Speaker 4: They were my heroes.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it was Saturday morning, I was watching Bill Dance outdoors, if it was in the afternoon, I was watching John Wayne. And if it was a book, or it was Bigfoot, and it was Grover, it was Renee, it was Green. Yeah, oh crap, now he can't think of his name figures.
Speaker 4: I'll think of it in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there was somebody out there. Let me ask you. I'm just curious. You know, there's a lot of incredible foot besides, well look, let me let me start with, what's what's your take on the Pattistine? How do you see and do that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: I just I love it, But there's way too much because again the way my brain works, I see Patty, I see when you watch the whole film, Yeah, you know, you notice Patterson is running because the camera's going everywhere right, and then you see the log and you can tell that the camera gets popped up, and then for just those few seconds, it's so still and nice, and you have the movement, you have the armswing, you have the head turn, and something just tells you it's not a person. But I need that information around it.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 3: If it ain't a person, what it what is it? What's it doing there? Where's it going? Why is it where it is? I mean why why right there? I'm that particular pinpoint on the map and not one hundred yards that way? Why is it right here and right? Those little details kill me, They'll drive me nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I could add something to that, you know. You know, first of all, like I've told many people and on podcast myself, that footage alone, it was a big part, not the only thing, but a big part of what got me involved with this in the first place. And I think I speak for so many others out there too. Oh yeah, it was a fascinated footage. But then if you start looking into a lot of deeper details waiting here. Well, just the year prior to this film, Roger Pattinson himself just put out a book. On the cover there was a female sasquatch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Catch. Then a year later then they filmed Patty coincidence, you know whatever, right, you know, So there's things like that, like you're like, what's going on here? But then again, they're going out to the woods, they're going out the bluff creak to film a big foot. Hey, they happen to get glucky and film at big point. Coincidence or not, you know, So those are things that can make you scratch your head, like these red flags. But then again we look at the other alternatives like okay, wait a minute, uh no, I should say alternatives, but look at the other situation like well, Hollywood did not have this equipment to produce this, So they Disney did not have the you know, technology to produce this. But then there was footcasts that were found the studies and analyzed and proven to be. Hey, this is something from a real flesh and blood creature, the Gateway and everything else in between. They can't prepare a match to a human gateway, you know. So it's like you're being it's like a tug of war game on this as credibility to it. But this makes it really think otherwise, you know. So that's how I am. I mean you to stay on a fan, right.
Speaker 2: William has a question on here. I'm not even familiar with this. He's William is saying that this is William Nighthawk. What do you think about the m K davis research findings about Patty being drawn in by her family and being killed.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of m K stuff, but I'll I'm yeah.
Speaker 4: This, yeah, he kinda how does he word it?
Speaker 3: I guess a computer guru and he does a lot of uh creations, you know, to bring stuff to.
Speaker 4: Light and videos works with computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, animation draw red lines on stuff.
Speaker 1: But game it is no different than any of us playing with a computer, that's all he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I do the exact thing. I tried to, you know, figure out at olenks blah blah blah. But his findings about Patty being drawn in by her family being killed?
Speaker 4: Where is that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Where does that come from?
Speaker 1: What you made me want to throw a lot of stuff out there, but this is your show. I want to get into it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm sinking the same thing just reading the question there. I mean, I'm not even familiar with that, but just by reading the question, how would you even know that exactly?
Speaker 3: And that's so just like yeah, just like Daniel said, you know, Patterson made the book right, and then he films Patty Well, he was an alcoholic and THAT'X rodeo writer broke off his ass. He bounced the check that he rented the camera with, and then he shoots this immaculate piece of footage that no one on the playing it. So either he was the luckiest broke guy on the planet, I mean absolutely lucky, or he pulled.
Speaker 4: Off the world's best oaks.
Speaker 3: It's one or the other, and it's it's it's apples and oranges.
Speaker 4: There's no middle.
Speaker 3: Coud you can't have a half feate Patty or a half real bigfoot. It's either a person or it's a big foot, and it leaves it to the imagination exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm right there with you. But you know, the whole emptying. You know, when all he was doing anything, I mean, back when I was very blunt and more I was spoken on a lot of stuff, it was uh oh there, put your head then, No, I didn't touch nothing, Okay, But yeah, the whole Mka Davis situation, I mean he got I mean, he must have been bored out of his freaking mind. You know, he just uh, he just got bored out of his mind and start playing with the computers. Say I'm gonna make up these colors and play with see what I can do the adding contrast to this image and these greenshots. Yeah, hey, look at the blood, the puddle of blood there. You know, hey, there was a masker here, right, Yeah, no evidence of this, but your imagination is that you create this. You got software on your computer that changes colors on ship. You know what I mean. I'm now, yeah, I mean, you're right.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people that would be the best way to be politically correct if I was going to attempt that. I guess a lot of people try to find a niche to where they don't care about the research, they don't care about the history, that they just want to be big famous period. And I think for him at that time, because now I can just hit a button and say, hey, Jim and I do this to this film.
Speaker 4: Okay, Mike, I.
Speaker 3: Will do that, and then yeah, Bayham, here it is. But at that time he had that ability to do so, which made him look smart.
Speaker 1: Run.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's like Ron moorehead right that the guy who recorded the Sierra sounds all great. But then on this last TV show I watched him, he said that Bigfoot the materializes, absorbs into a tree and that's how it recharges, like you were plugging in your cell phone, and then it comes out of the tree and rematerializes. And I'm like, this, sum bitch. Did the Sierra sound? The Sierra sound like the Holy Grail of audio? And now this guy's telling me that Bigfoot will de materialize, charge its batteries inside of a tree and then pop out and re become Bigfoot. It's like what happened here?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm not so familiar with that part, but speaking scientifically, trees give off energy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, yes, right, yeah, yeah, everything, because I even like, I have a friend who can't go deer hunting without a heck suit because they put out so much electromagnetic they cut and kill a deer.
Speaker 3: If God himself was pointing the barrel for him, I mean, he just can't get close to him. So he has to wear one of those heck suits that trap all that stuff then because deer pick up on it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well I'm not exactly sure that real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, So hex technology it's HX and what it is. They found out that everybody has electromagnetic waves and it was first discovered with sharks, and that's how sharks can kind of hunt. They can sense this electromatic vibration of a fish trying to swim away. It puts out like a pulse, so a shark can tract that to the fish even in a dark and you know, bite the little bugger and have a nice meal. Well then they start testing it on other wildlife and they found out that yeah, these guys who were going out hunting, trap and going after these animals, wildlife ittographers, some of them can get close to these animals for some reason, and some of these guys can't. So what this heck suit does is it block It's almost like a wearable magnet, I guess for lack of a better term, but it traps your electron magnetic feel that the human body, the heart mainly in your brain, automatically put out. It just stops that electromagnetic because they found out in the hunting world that gear can pick up on it, and the suit blocks that from being able to be noticed. And when it first came out, I'm like, nah, I don't buy it. But then I went to a Honeynecks bow and they held this machine up to me and it went like ver and the needle barely moved. And my buddy, who never gets his deer, they hit him and it was like nastle lit up. There was sirens, there was bells. He just had this crazy pulse and I was like, you're kidding me. So they put this suit on them and then they ran it over them again. It's just like a sleeve you put on. And when they reran it over them, it was the tone of mind that the needle barely moved, and it was just.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what.
Speaker 3: But it made sense to me because you're just machine showing it to me with an actual readoubt and you know, it's like.
Speaker 4: A many many, many volt meter.
Speaker 3: And then when you get to looking into it, you find out that your brain puts out so many micro volts micro amps, every beat of your heart puts out x amount of whatever, and your static electricity.
Speaker 2: Well, you can make it basically a correlation with that. I'm sure you've experienced it many people. I know, I have the words. Sometimes you can just be aroused somebody for the first time and you just get that vibe, yeah, that you don't want to associate with them, or there's something not right with them. I mean it's not every day you feel that, but a couple of times, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, and even reversal that where you might walk by someone and for some reason you think that person was really pleasant and I don't you know, yeah, and then there's somewhere they walk by and it's like you keep going asshole and you go on about your way.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's well, yeah, as.
Speaker 2: Far as Bigfook goes. Uh, I'm not an experienced I haven't seen anymore any think. Yeah, that's why we're out doing research. Sorry, about five years ago with Daniel, he got us involved in this. We've always had the interest what kind of research do you do? How deep do you get into the research to where you back from the third grade up until now where we're at.
Speaker 3: So I kept up with the I guess, the armchair aspect all through high school, all the way up til I graduated, because even though the Minerva Monster incident happened, I didn't think every every book I ever read was California, California, California, Pacific, Northwest Pacific, Northwest California, and I thought that that was just where they were. So through the beginning years it was all armchair. And then when I joined the Navy, they put me in Gulfport, Mississippi, and I found these old boys at the general store and they were telling me some stories and you know, like, hey, if I went out to the swamps, am I going to get eaten by a gator?
Speaker 4: I just want to go see the swamps? You know what?
Speaker 3: Do I need to worry about them? And then the one guy had started of all things, he brought up Boggy Creek and I'm like, well, yeah, that's just the next state over and He's like, yeah, but it's right here. And I was like, well, you mean it's right here Boggy Creek. And he's like, no, the monster, the Boggie Creek Monster, it's back there in our swamps. Now I'm like, I gotta go to the swamps. So then I started doing that. Well, then I got sent to Cuba, where I've never heard of bigfoot anything, and it was back to the armchair. Then I got sent to California and I was like, oh my god, I was in the to me the Holy Grail. So in ninety five ninety six, I was running the O High Mountains O j h I and that was every weekend.
Speaker 4: I was what the world I was learning off to the damn come to get.
Speaker 1: Me back there.
Speaker 4: That was my phone.
Speaker 2: That that's a predator sounds. Yeah, a predator sound on the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hear it every podcast, so I get you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I throwose people for a loop.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm not used to wearing the headphone, so it was right there on me. I'm like, yeah, California though, it was you know, I was one of those people that I left home, came back, left home, came back left home, came back, and I said, that's it. I'm done. I'm not leaving again. I'm just stuck here. But then I started hearing about old stuff about don keating and stuff about Ohio and Cashockton and how it was like that was the name I was trying to think of earlier, Lauren Coleman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he said that.
Speaker 3: He you know, he put shock in Ohio on the top ten places of his list that placed to see an encounter a bigfoot and I'm like, oh crap. So, you know, then I started buying gear, camera, binoculars. I was already bow hunting, already hunting, so I had most of my normal outdoor gear. But then it went to, uh now it's night vision cameras.
Speaker 4: Got a thermal, I got a drone.
Speaker 3: I love tech. I loved a lot of people hate techna. I love technology. I love anything I can play with that has buttons. And I've crashed a lot of drones because of that, but I've gotten some great footage because of that. At the same time of landscapes and whatnot, trying to see that what's over the hill, Well, why hike over that hill? And I can just send a drone and it can look for me. You know, I can stay on this side, it can do that side, and we'll meet in the middle. So yeah, that's his Oh good lord. So that started as a I was at the Hawking Hills big Foot Festival and out of the blue, without my knowing, I get well, they were doing the Bigfoot call contest and I walked down there to do the contest. The next thing I know, I'm on the stage with the microphone. Like my whole day just got flipped right there. And during the the calling contest and me just being typical idiot me, I'm like, don't expect guys to do great because I'm an Olympic gold medalist and squatch calling, but I'll go easy when I judge you. And that's where the whole expert came through. I got an Olympic gold medal and squatch calling what I told like thirty thousand people or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's very cool. There's one thing I need you to do for me, though this is regarding a comment earlier. I need you to say something for me. Okay, I need you to say get.
Speaker 4: Her done, get it done.
Speaker 1: You on to chat with saying you sound just like uh Larry the cable guy. I.
Speaker 4: Well, my family's from Virginia.
Speaker 3: I still have property there, so that's where I get my little bit of Southern accident from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then my.
Speaker 3: So we I used to work at car Quest and we had a guy come in and he always said, one of these days, I'm going to make a cartoon, but you have to be one of my characters. Oh yeah, Like all right, He's like, I just like the way you talk, you know, like I just.
Speaker 4: Talk to me.
Speaker 3: It's just every day normal talking. I didn't know I had a specific genre, you.
Speaker 1: Know, or what You're very unique exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: That way evariance or anything like that. Yourself sounds visual.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I have a pretty good amount of audio recordings. I call it the Big Audio Net where I bought a series of recorders and I can run them twelve miles in a straight line every half mile interval, or I can put them out in a grid, and I got a timer on them where they'll turn on at about an hour before dusk, and then I can have them turn off whenever I want to preserve batteries, so that way they can stay out and work for me longer than just turning them on and wait until the battery dies.
Speaker 4: I can get about a week out of them. Okay, so I've got a.
Speaker 3: Lot of really interest in the audios that way. I have had one siding one.
Speaker 4: What was that.
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 4: Did? I really think I've seen what I thought I saw, And.
Speaker 3: I've had a lot of maybes, but I definitely the one was just plain as day, well, plain as night, just right there. So and yeah, that one shook me to my core because it went outside of the normal.
Speaker 4: Of what I thought a bigfoot should be or should do.
Speaker 3: It was nighttime, and I think we were kind of like getting what we had been out on a day hike. We were going to set up that night, and we decided to take a little break in the middle. So we fired up the grill, which we always did. Uh, We're sitting at a pavilion. We got hot dogs on the grill and my little, uh fierce little puppy, Brena Cole, little Boston Terrier. She's just out killing sticks because sticks are not allowed to come within thirty feet of daddy or she'll kill them. So she's out making sure that I'm safe from many sticks that might be laying on the ground. And this little dog is legit fearless. So I'll back up real quick. So it was Christmas time. We had gone out shopping and we just bought gift bags.
Speaker 4: We went to the.
Speaker 3: Next down and went to Walmart. We go inside Walmart, we come out of Walmart. The door of the van is open and there's this little Bosston terrier with the red face where someone had opened up the van and got into it and she.
Speaker 4: Ripped them a new one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so this is my little Brie. Well, she comes running to me and she jumps up on my lap and she turns around and she starts growling at the woods. And my first thought is, get the hell up off me.
Speaker 4: If you're going to fiss something, mob, don't jump on me. You're on your own. And keep going over there. And I'm looking. I'm looking.
Speaker 3: I'm looking, and I'm like, I don't see anything, and there's just nothing out there. I mean, there's a pole light up there, but the light when we go so far because it's got one of the big meadow strouds around it, and so I'm looking where the light meets the dark. I'm looking beyond that and I don't see anything. And we're in a squatchy area, of course. So I'm looking for what I thought I should be looking for. I'm looking up. I'm looking, you know, six to eight feet off the ground. There's nothing I do. I don't see any deer. And I finally lean back and I looked right between her ears and down her snout, like I was aiming her like a gun. And it was when I did that that I caught just a hint of movement, and so I leaned back up, and here's this Figurus thing.
Speaker 4: On the ground on all fours.
Speaker 3: And it's moving sideways, but it's like hand over fifth like it's moving sideways like that. It's dead facing me, but moving dead sideways. And I'm like, none of the pictures I ever seen did anything like this, because I'm supposed to be on two legs. It's supposed to be up and walk like me. It ain't supposed to be down low hiding on sneaky craft. And it gets to a tree and you see these armish things come up behind a tree and I can't make out any detail, but I can make out a shape, and you see it look around the tree, look around the tree, and then it does that crawling it and it's dead facing me. It's not turned sideways, it's dead facing me, moving dead sideways. And it gets to the next tree, and again you see this peered up and looked side and side side, and I'm like, is this a goofy bear? Am I seeing something stupid? And it's sideway, sideway sideways until it gets to the brush and then it turns broadside. But it was facing towards where it came from, and it went as first into the brush. It backed into the brush and backed into this tall grass and I couldn't see it anymore. And then straight up all the grass came this towering thing and I'm like, holy, that's what I'm And then it turned and it went down through the woods and it sounded like a seven forty seven crashing. But I didn't see, like the shape of the nose, the shape of the mouth, didn't have ears, I don't know. It would just look black and fuzzy and just dark and fuzzy, like shadow moving, but you could tell it wasn't a shadow.
Speaker 4: You could tell it was a thing. And then when it came up out of the grass, I was.
Speaker 3: Like wow, because that's when it hit me just how big this thing is that I'm running around looking for. And I started to question my life decisions.
Speaker 4: Like why am I looking for? What am I going to do? I catch it?
Speaker 3: I mean, what am I gonna do if I get corner? What I'm looking for?
Speaker 4: This thing?
Speaker 3: And because it was massive and it was just a split second and then it just crashed down through the woods and I was like, I'm just blown away. The wife was with me, and so like two weeks before, she had seen red eyeshine in the woods, and we always do recreation before we go out, and we try to rebuild everything that happened, and we discovered that it was about seven and a half feet off of the ground these so she every time we went there, that's where her focus was, like hoping that same thing would happen again.
Speaker 4: And we've all done it, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like you go to your favorite spot where something happened, it's like it's going to happen the exact replay. I'm going to get a play by play again, Tony, And that's your hope. So she's looking up the and I'm looking the OX. So she's phasing that way and I'm facing this way, kind of deal, and she.
Speaker 4: Heard the crash.
Speaker 3: She because next thing I know, she's walking up towards the edge of the asphalt where the grass hits and she's now looking down. But she didn't see because I couldn't. I tried to get her attention, but all I could get was like I couldn't. It was like just being choked by the devil or something. I was shaking my I was excited, I was happy. I was shitting myself, and I just couldn't get my voice box to work.
Speaker 4: I sounded like a little girl, I mean love as all I.
Speaker 3: Can do is squeek and I'm like, damn it, ma'am. So I couldn't go for help if my life depended on it. And I could tell that was a fear. It was just I was that scared that I couldn't talk. And yeah, that was my one big that. I mean, I got a really cool, badass Thermo capture last year. But it was at one hundred and eighty seven yards away. Yes, you can tell something there, but it wasn't that forty yards away. It's right there, I'm right here, We're within reach each other. I mean, yeah, when it's like hunting, you know, at Thermo, it was cold, but I wasn't scared.
Speaker 4: In fact, I went.
Speaker 3: Towards Yeah, well though I tried to, but I ended up going for a swell.
Speaker 4: That's good you all.
Speaker 2: Keep going back. A lot of people walk away their first experience with the PTSD and stuff, and they never go back into freaking woods again. So and plus that happened. Plus you made it evident you don't account for every shadow and everything you see as going.
Speaker 1: To be a bigfoot.
Speaker 2: You say, maybe what it is you know what today, but you did encounter. So that puts more validity behind stories. And a lot of people out there they think every shadow, they see, every branch to hear crack, it's a big foot. It's a bigfoot. If you can't put anything behind it and back it up, we don't know what it is. So it's good I was getting it down to earth and real.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that because and I've been with those people. It was a group I wasn't associate aided with. We just happened to be at the same place at the same time, at a popular state park, and I was just getting ready to leave. It's like, you know what, I'm going to give these guys the area. I'll go somewhere else. And it was fall time and right here this huge walnut tree, and walnuts would like one every ten to fifteen minutes, land and hit on bang on the ten roof and then they'd roll all And this guy's like, that's a bigfoot. That's a bigfoot throwing rocks at us. I'm like, no, dumbass, that's a walnut tree right there.
Speaker 1: We have literally, yeah, we have.
Speaker 2: I say that we've got a wale on tree, a camp with stuff. You're here and drop every now and then the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea. They make some big rockets sometimes depending on what they're landing on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now that doesn't mean that at the same time, walnuts can't be falling in the fall time and a big foot can't be throwing.
Speaker 4: Rocks at you. But I would expect a rock to skip.
Speaker 3: By me on the seen that bad where the picnic tables were, or hit a picnic table. I would like to think if that big foot has better aim than to miss me by a forty foot roof.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what's the Yeah.
Speaker 1: The incident that you were you were just talking and explaining, Uh, you did mention the state park where they have to be salt for crying chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you about that because I've only been there one time, and that was back in two thousands. Yeah, back at during one of the conferences they had the Ohio Ohio and uh, yeah, I stayed at a cabin when I went there, and talk about beautiful area. I mean, oh my gosh. I did some exploring up behind the cabin, which if you keep going up the hill from where we were at, it would bring you right to the lodge, the main lodge. Yeah, but there was some cool stuff right there behind the cabin.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it looked like a cave right behind us. Well, I mean, I got picture is everything of it. It's really cool and there's so much of the other area. I wish I had more time to explore, you know. But uh, but what you know, I know there's other people. I got people that are there. You know, there's a lot of group camp outs. You know, a lot of people friends of mind and other people I know from Pennsylvania. Hey, we're going to Salt Fork this year and they're doing like there's you know, they got fifteen twenty people, you know, but they do this every year and there's other groups that go there on top of that that are you know, on Bigfoot related or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I know there's big productivity up there. I know that. But what's your take on everybody flooding the area to go look for big foy at these group campouts? You know we oh, I mean it's like very flooded with people, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm about to piss off a lot of.
Speaker 1: Oh in mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah that The area where this happens is called Group cam And what it is is there's big Foot Ridge, which is primitive camping, and it's right on the main drag of the park, and then you go down the road half a mile and there's the actual campgrounds where they have showers and all this fun stuff. And then you have the lodge and then further down the road you have the marina.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well way.
Speaker 3: Back in the backside of the park is a public wildlife area also the Buckeye Trail, the one hundred and seventy three mile trail you can hike through Ohio and bits and pieces because they've never connected it, but sure you can hike it. You just have to trust pass a lot. But anyways, so this area is more of an odn R wildlife area. And you actually, even though the park rents it, it's owned by the ODNR High Department Natural Resource and it's way back in this own little corner. So nobody rents group camp.
Speaker 4: And I'm ninety.
Speaker 3: Percent certain of this. But bigfooters, bigfoot groups, I mean every single weekend of the year, there's a group that does it once a month, and then there's this group that does it when there's a date available in between, and then this group has camp outs there's a date available in between, and then the last three groups fight over that last.
Speaker 4: Spot to see who can call first and get it.
Speaker 3: And every see, if you watch on Facebook, every flipping weekend.
Speaker 4: Something happens like this.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot just lives at group camp and nothing else better to do but mess with campers who happen to be there looking wore.
Speaker 4: It right, yeah, and they find it and.
Speaker 3: It's so nerve wrecking because I have found evidence, sure, but the pool is so big, how do I know it wasn't hoaxed by the asshole last weekend as well? I'm going to get somebody, watch you bring me up Patty cast and rub it into the ground in the dirt and then it's like, yeah, that'll get them.
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny as you mention that, because I will tell you this one incident that took place when I was attending the Ohio Big for conference in seventeen twenty seventeen. During our time there, you know, we were there for three three nights, you know, and somebody there was a group that you know, they did their group hiking or whatever they did while we were there. You know they do group camp outs and hiking the big hikes. Yeah, well, supposing there was oh, somebody find a big for you know, it was I didn't see all the details, but I learned that it was actually a hoax, you know, because there was a big Foot event that weekend and people went out hiking. Somebody hopes the track and blah blah blah, and then it was there. But it turned out to be a hoax. But you know, that's what the problem is with that kind of place.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: That happened to me in uh six o seven, and I thought I was gonna get into a fifth fight that night because my buddy comes down and he's like, hey, Mike, and I'm like, what's up.
Speaker 4: Man. He's like, they've found the track up here. Can you come and take.
Speaker 3: A look at it? And I'm like sure, I'll come up. And I pull up and there's like a line of people, arms crossed waiting.
Speaker 4: For me, and I'm like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 3: So I get out and it's like these people are just waiting for my opinion. It's like, well, let's see, it's a big foot weekend. There's a track on a sand mound that's right beside the road and has a cookie cutter pattern, a perfect print, and Sam which is like.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: And they all got mad at me because they knew for a fact that they found this bigfoot track and here was this guy tracking on. So they needed a new expert, so they called Eric Altman, who happened to be there again. Well he showed up and he just walks up and he looks at it and he goes, yeah, look at how cookie cutter that is.
Speaker 4: That's not really well.
Speaker 3: Then they got mad at him, and I'm like, great, that's my time to get the hell up out of here, because he'd known fitted them off now, so then I was like I got better things to do.
Speaker 4: It by time.
Speaker 3: But it was a big foot weekend and right beside the road on this sandpile that was like left over from the road department over wintertime, and right in the middle of it, at IIH level while you're driving, there's this perfect cookie cutter print. It's like and you people are legit believing that this is something that's like no, no, that's.
Speaker 1: No, Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But they were so convinced in their mind that's what it was. That's, you know, in their minds.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do want to I do want to return there, but you know, but here's the thing. My thing is, if I return there, I'm not gonna tell people, yeah anyway, I mean if I invite people to come with me, like hey, let's say the weekend, uh, you know, a long weekend to go up there. But we're not going to make a public but a lottery.
Speaker 3: So I found the sault for that. I'll still occasionally go there. Most of what I do now is around Woodbury, Mahican Wills Creek, AEP, Hawking Hills, Zielski.
Speaker 4: I'm going to other but I will still go. But it Saltport.
Speaker 3: But I found the best trick is to find that there's a muddy creek system that runs through the park and it's real wide and it's floatable, and nobody walks it because it's always a wet marsh. But with the kayak back air to the high ground, it's like the most inaccessible from foot places of the park, and that's where I have the most interesting stuff happen. That's where I not every time I go, but occasionally. It's like, you go down this kayak trail for maybe three quarters of a mile, you're away from all the crack. I'm talking three quarters of a mile of the creek goes so straight line. I probably went a quarter of a mile, but it's like there on the bank might be a muddy track and it might be an older one, but it might have what appears to be tow impressions, And it's like, I can't count that as a group camper. I can't count that as someone walking chest deep through weeds in a marsh to put that there, But I still have to question because of the popularity of the park.
Speaker 4: It's validity.
Speaker 3: But there's certain you know, you just have certain mines where it's like I don't think that's a person, you know, So yeah, get a kayak or and rent a canoe whatever, but man, hit that water. Get just get away from the main popular areas.
Speaker 4: I can give you.
Speaker 3: Some spots on the map to go. And I'll be at West Virginia too, by the way, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, it'll be great to be there there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we'll be able to go hit the woods for the first night or something.
Speaker 1: So well, I'm getting there. I'm getting there early Friday morning. Uh well, I'm hitting out early Friday morning. Get up there because I'm speaking Friday evening there, so right October October ninth, and then I'll be there Saturday, and then Sunday I'm leaving out around twelve.
Speaker 3: I'll be there with the vendor tenth so I'm there all weekend.
Speaker 1: So yeah, wherever wherever they're placing the speakers as where I'm gonna they're putting, They're putting me up at a cabin there at the park. So yeah, so that should be I'm saying, come to find out, I'll be out there. Walsall be there. But RPG from uh you know RBG from Uh yeah, he was in our expensentiy big for he's uh he already to stay at a cabin, So I said, cool, it'd be great to meet him. I've chatted with him on Facebook, but that's about it as well. So yeah, it's gonna be exciting. I've been to the I've been to the uh West Virginia Big for Conference Festival since day one. I spoke. I spoke at every time I attended. I spoke at all of them except for one. I attended there one year just to help out, okay, different, Yeah, the Sutton. Yeah, the Sutton location was always nice, but it's always been very hot and humid, and I mean I was one year. I think I got really stick. It was so hot.
Speaker 3: You know, there was quite a few ambulances there that we I had to go because uh Ron Howells was getting married and I was part of that whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was supposed to. Yeah that was last year. I was supposed to go to that one, but I couldn't make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I bet we watched because of the heat, at least three four or five ambulences come in or go out because but it was hot.
Speaker 4: Hot.
Speaker 3: Like we showed up and I was like, everyone's like, should we put camp away or what? I'm like, No, it's one hundred and six degrees. Let's just go grab a bite to eat, right, Yeah, And sure as crap, the worst storm in the century came through. All the tents got flooded, everything got soaked wet, and it's like, damn, I just had to say something. So yeah, it was a mess for it, but then that was it. And then it was just it was like a heat index of one hundred and two or something, and.
Speaker 4: God, that was horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm glad they're putting it in October this year. That should definitely be a lot more comfortable.
Speaker 3: And that was a lot of the reason why too, because a lot of people was complaining about the heat and the dust and blah blah blah, and so I guess when you do a festival, you have to team the sort to listen to people's opinions. And so they're like, all right, fine, we'll do it in the fall in October.
Speaker 4: It'll be cooler. And if it rates on you, sorry about your luck. We did what you asked. We can't control the weather.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this location that they're doing it for this year, it's uh, it's it's it's still close to the same distance as you know, it's always been around four hours. It's slightly a little closer. Okay, it's like three hours in whatever minutes. I can't remember what I looked up. But so instead of going across the west, you know, going yeah, it's when I looked it up GPS, should be okay, I'm gonna go all the way this way instead of going up this laying out you know. So so yeah, it should be a pretty decent straight shot on the most part. At the memorial Park. It's a it's a veterans memorial park.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Should be pretty cool. Uh, it's on the southern part of instead of being an up Sutton where it has been. It's gonna be like two hours south of there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's just only like twenty miles from Babcock State Park. So it's not very far from Babcock.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not familiar with that area, but I mean, yeah, but I'll be taking we're here in Virginia, I'll be taking Root sixty four all the way out. Word Okay, yeah, now how far? How far are you from Saltfolk State Park?
Speaker 3: So it's weird because people think I make it up, and it's like I don't. There's a reason why I bought the house that I live in and it's a turd, but yeah, it's twenty minutes from Woodbury. It's an hour from Saltfork on this and if I go Kick Clear like group Camp, it's an hour and a half. It's an hour to the edge of Hawking Hills. It's an hour to the edge of Wayne National Forest. It's twenty minutes from Ahicon. So I've got that centrally located, and plus thirty seconds behind me is a river that I grew up fishing. So they're the reason why i'm and it's because I'm pretty decently. I'm almost the dead center of Ohio. So it's the same distance for me to go to Cincinnati as it is Cleveland. It's the same distance for me to go to Indiana as it in Pennsylvania. I'm literally right in the middle, so I'm only half the distance from everything. And yeah, yeah, there's a reason why I am where I am.
Speaker 2: And how long did it take you to plan that out?
Speaker 4: It just happened on a whim.
Speaker 3: It was like, because we looked at the property and it was a foreclosed house.
Speaker 4: It had that empty for three years. The plumbing was shot, the well was shot. This was shot. That was shot.
Speaker 3: The electric wire had the old white cotton wrap crap around it.
Speaker 4: So it was a dump and a half.
Speaker 3: And it's like, well, it could still come back to life and be something. So you know, a little bit here, a little bit there. We started making improvements and it's like wait, and it's like, I'm I'm in the middle of everything. It's like cause I knew I wanted it because I would be close to shock in County.
Speaker 4: I was close to where I bow hunted.
Speaker 3: And then it's like, right, here's the Cocosing River where I can go fishing. But it's like, I'm the same distance from Hocking Hills as I am Saltport. I'm the same distance Cincinnati is I am Cleveland. I'm literally just halfway away from every It just worked out turnipigs, so that's cool. But I wanted to be close to Saltport, decently, close to Keshochtan County, close to But my kids really liked the school district they were in, so we didn't.
Speaker 4: Move far from where we were.
Speaker 3: But okay, yeah, we stayed in the same school district. But it's one of those districts that's that wide but that long, and we were on that far end and now we're way out on this far end.
Speaker 4: So we just happened to catch the tail of it.
Speaker 2: So, oh, do you pretty much go out independent your own research, but do you belong to any groups?
Speaker 3: So like I talked to a lot of groups like the Pennsylvania the Bigfoot Project and PA and then a lot of other groups Benroe County. I just kind of talked to everybody. But I used to go out with a lot of people all the time, and a lot of the people over time started to get really annoying, and I was like, I'm done with this yet. So now I've got this little handful of people that like if someone wants to go out, like Hennah Slate, she was with me when the Thermal was filmed, so yeah, her my buddy Darren jure that there's like a handful of people.
Speaker 4: But where I.
Speaker 3: Live, Hannah's the only one that's like relatively close. Everyone else like an hour and a half away. So if it's ten o'clock at night and I got the whim to go out, all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: I'm on my own.
Speaker 3: I just go and yeah, I just head out and a lot. I do a lot of solo, but I also a good mix because I like helping newbies. I love helping people that are new the world of Bigfoot, and even if I'm not knowledgeable about Bigfoot, but just like, hey, look, this is a great way to start a fire.
Speaker 4: This is a great you.
Speaker 3: Know, if you've ever done this, there's a great way to start a fire. And if your clothes are wet, here's how to make a clothes line with the cover to dry your crap off and even outdoorsy till.
Speaker 4: So I just love that.
Speaker 1: So one thing I read about you, of course I did some research at one point in time. You try to associate yourself with a b f R whatever reason, they didn't want to step you into their organization.
Speaker 3: So that I'm actually really with those guys. Still, that's how I knew about Babcock. I did an expedition with them there and uh, the really good group of guys. But you always have that one. So twenty some years ago I crossed paths with Mark the worth who I call aka Mark the Worthless, and.
Speaker 1: I met him. Yeah he's a nice guy, don't get.
Speaker 3: Wrong, he is, but he's we just never really we we. It's one of those singer it's like if you see each other in public's like, oh hey, how you doing, and.
Speaker 4: As you're walking around you're an asshole?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know, and he.
Speaker 4: Put it in.
Speaker 3: So I was in actually made it into the BFRO O. But then Mark the worst that was like, hey look this guy. He has a podcast, he makes videos.
Speaker 4: He's going to ruin your system.
Speaker 3: He's going to take all your information and use it for himself.
Speaker 4: And so then I was in the BFRO for one day.
Speaker 3: I think I'm like the move remember to ever be in the BFRO because I made it a day and I thought, you know, that takes a talented ass person when you can make it into the BFRO and be excluded in twenty four hours. I knew I was special, but I didn't know what was that. Now I was like, man, it's okay, it is what it is. But the people that tried to get me into the BFRO like, hey, you know, let's talk, and so.
Speaker 4: We're still tight, oh lord, or some like oh boy.
Speaker 3: So I never disbelieve anything. I take it with a grain of salt, but it's always so I have a friend, you know, we're tera Stephanie, and she's the one. Yeah, she's the one who started telling me about orbs and these lights and everything brought it to my attention, and I got there looking at and I noticed there was a lot of people who get into it. And I'm not against it. I just don't understand why it is, why it would be, but so for her sake, because I was like, you know what, even though it's not something, just because I've never personally seen it, doesn't mean it can't happen. Because I ain't seen it. It just means I ain't seen it, but I think it. To me, I got a whole other idea of what orbs are. But Terra, I was like, you know what, she keeps telling me about these orbs.
Speaker 4: So I started.
Speaker 3: When I go out, I take a balloon, I put a glow stick in it. I snap it, but to blow up the balloon, tie it off and then I hang it in a tree. So I have a ball of glowing light that moves when I go out into the woods.
Speaker 4: So you know, maybe a little attract them. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what attracts a big foot. I'm not that skilled yet. But I'm not against the idea of it.
Speaker 1: I just like that. I like that idea. That sounds pretty cool. We need to try to do. We even had suit.
Speaker 4: I it. So it doesn't work every single time.
Speaker 3: But there was this one night in particular where it was just the most deadest of dead nights. And I mean wind wise, because normally the balloon, even when there's no wind will kind of move and whatnot. But I mean these balloons were just straight hanging. It was dead, dead, dead, and off in the corner the furthest one away, the one closest to the edge of the woods was like something kept hitting it or flicking it. So you're looking at all these balloons that aren't moving, and this one balloon.
Speaker 4: Keeps going to bing boing bloing and just moving.
Speaker 3: I'm like, something's touching that or something has happened. You know, something's going on here, And it's one of those things. Do we walk that way because if we do, we're gonna run it off and it's gonna stop. But if something is moving it and we stay here, maybe it'll make a mistake.
Speaker 4: So it's like, let's just set foot for a minute.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, that that orbit in that particular night actually was an interest. It had an interesting result. But I myself, I've just never seen an ORB outside of like Gettysburg or something like that. So I'm not saying orbs don't exist. I just think it's two different things. And people always talk about them being a ball glowing light, and that's the same thing they always talk about a ghost being sometimes on those ghost hunting shows, is a little ball a light, and they always talked about I always heard or read about the Native American connection with Bigfoot, so I thought if I was a dead Native American who was a glowing ball of light, but I didn't know it. But I found this thing in the woods.
Speaker 4: It's eight feet.
Speaker 3: Tall, and all my people are gone, My tribe is gone. I can't find them. There're these weird looking things that keep walking through the woods and they're driving these these things with wheels or I think that might be what a wheel is. These people are been on this funny animal that makes them sound like.
Speaker 4: And I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: I'm following that big butt. So that's why I think the orbs. I think it's disconnected spirits. It's like, you know what, I don't know what all this stuff is just wasn't around my TP growing up. So I'm sticking with that thing because maybe it'll keep me safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my take on ORBS.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we discussed this a lot on various podcasts as other guests, so you know, me and David would like to bring this up because I mean, I'll back up a little bit real quick. Is I mean, I spent some time I lived in Pennsylvania for a short period, okay, and I've had some I've done a lot of you know, it's you know, research and exploring up there. I mean years ago, but more recently, after a couple of years ago, I've seen some things up there that I can explain. Uh. And for the record, I'm I'm very much like you, Mike. I'm very objective on a lot of things. I've heard stories of various things over the year, and I was like, what the heck are people seeing? I don't, you know, it just didn't make sense to me. But then when you start experiencing and seeing things like, Okay, what the heck am I looking at here? You know, yeah, I'm seeing things that I've heard people talk about, you know, like right, you know, a couple of different locations up in Pennsylvania. Like the first set of lights I've ever seen looked like a bunch of weird glittering stars, you know, kind of flashing, glittering whatever you want to call it. Let mean blue gold, maybe a couple of reds. And we're talking in the month of January when it's very cold there. And a few months later, moving into the month of May, I had a small group camp. Terra was am Those who camped with me, Me Tara, Mike Holes, and the girl I was you know with at the time. Well, one time the area we were camped at, I seen these four i will say, four uh bluish, round, dim looking lights across the camp in the woods, and they weren't moving. They were just stationary. I was like, what the heck, am I what are they? You know, I had no idea what I'm looking at, you know. And when I went back, you know, everybody was back at campus. I said, guys, I'm looking at some weird lights up here, you know. And by the time we came back out, I tried to show them they weren't there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that was in Pennsylvania and for Forbes, the first location was forbe Saint Forest and the Blue Hole division. A few months later in the month of May, was in Forbes, Saint Port at the Mount Davis division, which is quite a way's way and worse. And then me, Dave, Me and David. There was a few others in our area here in Virginia that we like, were currently focusing on. We've seen one single round ball of light that appeared. Yeah, David was the first one to notice it. He got my attention, I'm seeing it, and we see it for a few good seconds and it's just all of a sudden and it was gone like that, and immediately pulling my fermals out. You know. We didn't pick up no heat things here. We didn't see nothing in the area. Just the thought that maybe somebody was over there with some kind of weird light. I don't know, but we can't explain it. We don't know what we saw.
Speaker 2: But let me on that a little bit right quick. We wouldn't not looking for anything like this. We've been camping in this one area now where we go camping for that. This is the third year being there. It's it is remote area and we all, you know, we go out for the MP in the camaraderie, to have fun, relaxed. Oh yeah, while we were there first couple of years, nothing out of the ordinary happened. We've had other the sounds and stuff like that, which is pretty much normal. Some things you can question. But last year, during the last two campouts, same location where we always camp at, we start having all kinds of things that we were not looking for happened. We started having a radios going dead, coming back alive, people filling certain presents around. Daniel mentioned the light. I was the first one to sit for a couple of seconds before I got his attention, and it was a white pier light. It did not project any light like a flashlight. It's about it was about thirty five to forty yards away. It wasn't up in the air, it wasn't up in the trees. It was down around ground level, about three or four foot off the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look level.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long it was there before it came into view because we're out in the woods on both sides of the gravel road. But when I first seen it, a couple of seconds I got Daniel's attention. He looked at it and uh, he's seen it, and it's about golf ball size. Now golf ball, it's about softball size, pure white. It didn't hurt your eyes. And a couple of seconds later, after he got his eyes on it, it flared up a little bit and went out, Oh wow, was out nothing in the area, no person walking around out there. Because you got you gotta rule things out. I got to hold a base camp to make sure there wasn't any cars, just to rule it out, even though they were about maybe half a mile away, and it was pretty much we was pretty much the little ones out there that night. We were not looking for this. It just happened. Now, after these last two campouts and all this weird stuff happening, it's just putting another element into our research when we go out. Daniel had a flash slighting that one night and went dead.
Speaker 1: Autumn.
Speaker 2: He was out in the woods by himself one weekend and then it came back. It's I was working again. Why is this stuff happening? I had an MP three player turned on by sol and it's up type button. It's not a button you could push. It's three foot away from you on the table. Why did it turn on by itself? I let Melissa use my action cam put it on her chest because she was gonna go out at night. We put justin word it sounds on. Appened after we got an order two times before they went out. It turned on by itself. Why is this happening? We don't have any answers. I'm not gonna say it's this or that. Now we grew up with paranormal stuff. My mindset is. I retired from the Army in ninety eight I spent three Navy eighteen armies.
Speaker 1: I was in law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Then I retired from the Sheriff's office here in twenty eighteen. So with our mindset, you analyze what's going on. You don't jump to conclusion, digest that. You try to figure things out. And Daniel's the same way. I mean, that's he That's why a lot of people get mad at him, because he brings about a practical answer to what they might be seeing, whether it's Prince or anything else. But people don't want to hear it. I mean, they think they experienced something, they would have jumped down that rabbit hole and whatnot. But that's where our mind sets at and it's intriguing, it's fascinating. But I've never seen a light like that. I've seen it on TV people talking about it, but until you experience it, you don't have an answer for it.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: We had Luna with us or shepherd and this is it's about ten o'clock at night when this happened. And if she didn't indicate anything being in the area like hearing or smell or anything like that, there wasn't any deer over there. It's it's just fascinating as far as that. So we're just throwing that out there too.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean.
Speaker 3: I just never experienced them, but we did. Anything is counting them at the same time. That's why I put the orbs in the tree because I thought maybe there's something to it.
Speaker 4: Maybe the attraction.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, well it's not.
Speaker 2: Some people want to say, well, it's been proven when you get around tectonomic plates and they start rubbing it will amit gases radio gas and then they'll dissipate us it moves around stuff like that. But this didn't radiate. And then it was just a dear white light. They give it. Any kind of electrical pulse going off it in a minute, any light in the area, like a fleshlight would and it wasn't. It wasn't fluctuating like it was gas and just barely moved from the time we've seen it and then it went out by maybe four or five seconds max. We had both of our rides on it. And it could have been something UFO, we don't know. It could have been something associated with but we don't know. Because another group member Drew he had an encounter about maybe two hundred yards from that same evening, I was going back and forth see the light, and he could identify the eye shines that he was saying, two sets of eye shines, Okay, twenty masses. The third minutes later, then we see the light. September before that, a couple from Pennsylvania, about maybe three or four hundred yards up from where we're at where they parked the walk to the lake at daytimes, she sees something black run across the road on two legs. And if she tried to explain to this that it wasn't a bearge, she couldn't explain what it was. She told the barry beginning that she told the story, it was no bears run on two legs like that.
Speaker 1: Bears if if if.
Speaker 2: They're defending their area or attacking, they're gonna go to all fours. If they're scared, they're gonna drop the all fours to run. They're not gonna run off.
Speaker 1: Of two legs.
Speaker 2: And if you do route lakes that they're gonna hobble a little bit, then they're gonna go down all. I mean, they're not built for it. But again, all this is within I see about maybe half a mile radius within a nine month time frame that all of this activity now happened last year. It didn't happen before. Now what's happening. We don't have any answers, and people take what they want from our stories. But until they go out in the woods daytime more than nighttime, and relax, enjoy yourself, and just let things happen. Until you've experienced it, I can see why you got na sars out there. But when more than one people see or experience the same thing at the same time, it's not a figment of your imagination.
Speaker 4: It's exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's where we're at with our research. And now as far as that, I mean, it's just another element. Now we're getting a little bit more equipment when we're out there with besides radios and stuff, EMFs and stuff like that, you see, if there's any kind of other activity going on out there. I mean, we're now we're adding more to our research. We're not gonna go overboard because we don't want to go down that rabbit hole where people thinking you're cop right. I mean, we're gonna tell a story, more experience and people take what's you want from, you know. I mean, We're gonna go on do what we're doing, and I'll to tell about some answers sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a couple of things I want to add to what David was talking about. You know, I've shared this with him before. In this particular area, I did some research just basically online what I could find, if there's any other experiences related or you know, from what we have or anything, and just whatevers come up with. Well, the name of the area, I willn't mention this publicly. The name of the town is called Folks Run, Virginia. However, after doing some research, now there was a lot of folklore and there's a lot of history in that area. You know, not to get into all of it, but I will come down like I showed David, and I was like, look at what Look what they're saying. And according to the folklore and legends of the stories of the history of this area, one of the thanks was and mentioned, well they call it sheep's watch. It's their version of tass watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing, which is more of calm only known in Western Virginia. We're only this location is only a few miles from West Virginia. But on top of that, strange Lights in the woods was named among all the history of this era, which I found very fascinating. What are these strange lights that others are seeing? Are they similar to what we witnessed? I don't know. Then I started doing a Google research for on YouTube videos. I was looking up for you. I was literally looking on YouTube videos for different experiences similar to ours or anything that would come up on videos. But sure enough, there was a podcast that came across and I think I shared it with David if David, if you recall, there was a podcast that the individual he was Southwest Virginia. He was some hours, you know, three or four hours southwest of us. Well, his story besides having the big food experiences, it was one property he was on visiting somebody that had this experience seeing the strange lights and orbs that were actually moving along the outskirts of the property, you know, and on this particular property, it was also known that there was Civil War history that Oh yeah, I thought, okay, that's interesting. But again, this I witness talked about these round balls or they called them orbs because they were actually moving, you know. Of course, the lights that we've seen and the ones I talked about in Pennsylvania they were stationary. So I mean, I just want to throw that in there, re clip, and I just thought it was interesting, like there's something strange going on in this area. We don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: But you know, that's like I've got this weird collection of rabbit holes that someday I am going to go down just for my little personal research, and ORBS is one of them. And I haven't looked into it, so I don't know, but I do know that the first mention I ever heard of ORB was out west, and then I hear about him in PA Virginia. And I notice everywhere I hear about them, there's high hills or mountains. I've never heard of one in a flat area, so I don't know if that's you know, is that something.
Speaker 4: Is it a mountainous thing?
Speaker 3: Is it something that only happens in a certain climate region with that particular because according to Bergman's theory, all bigfoot are different the further you go north. So it's and Bergman's well, when it started as Bergman's theory, then it became Birdman's principal, and now it's Bergman's role because they actually proved the guy to be right over time.
Speaker 4: At first they called him a lunatic.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's one of my wormholes I always wanted to dabble in research. Was is it a mountainous thing? Is it a flat?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Because I'm just never oundard a report of it happening in a flat, But I've never met for it either.
Speaker 1: But that's interesting that you bring that up, because I mean, I mean, between Pennsylvania and Virginia, Pennsylvany's got a lot of bridgelines, hills. Yeah, that same thing with Virginia. I mean, our mountains are not as big as what they have out west, but our highest elevation is over probably close to six feet, which is still pretty big. You know. Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's higher than the ones they have in North Carolina. I mean, you know, like the Appalachians start in Ohio and we call them the foothills, and they are they're not mountains, they're just but if you go up to northern Ohio, it's flat as a sheet of paper where the glacier came through.
Speaker 4: There's nothing up there. It's just flat.
Speaker 3: It's like, what dumbass decided to build a town in this spot, because that's just what I want to do, is live in a marsh withs But you know, yeah, it's just one of those. But really with or I don't think. So everything Bigfoot at some point was new, Like someone had to discover wood knocking, which was Matt Moneymaker.
Speaker 4: That was his claim to fame.
Speaker 3: But he noticed that he kept hearing this knocking sound on a tree, and that happened, and then they have what they call the Ohio how you know. So that's his own little phenomenon. And if you talk about the Ohio how to maybe someone Wyoming or Olympia, they might be like, ah, you're full of crap. But then you got the Olympia. How So everything at Bigfoot was new at some time, like well, they got a horrible smell.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're crazy.
Speaker 3: And then three months later the guys in woods and he's like, what the hell is that? You know, he's plugging his nose. He's got this horrible death pea wet dog gurine smell of swamp ass, and it's like, God, that's horrible. And it's like, but at some point that was new, you know. And eyeshine, well you're just seeing deer. Well, but it's just color. And sometimes it's his color though, but now sometimes it's also this color. So it useduld just be eyeshine with just red and now it's red Greek. So everything was new at some point. And that's what's so cool about technology is bigfooting is putting all these little pieces together, figuring out that's what this you know, that's what that could be, and how it fits. And I don't think in the puzzle a bigfoot, but I think in your own personal puzzle of how you put things together in your head and how you cause, like my neighbor, I guarantee he doesn't understand the world or see the world how I see it.
Speaker 4: How I understand that we.
Speaker 3: All we're all different. Well, we all understand some things. I mean well we might have get to the same point by the end of the road, we just take a different path to get there. But yeah, at some point everything was new in the world, a bigfoot, and a lot of it still is.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got the different cultures out there too, because I mean you got the people they don't get they don't get out of the concrete city, the concrete jungles. They go to work to come wholesale street coffee, watch TV, get up, go back to where it's the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we tell the year.
Speaker 2: Then you get people to go out there to research like we started doing and stuff like that that we go out with an open mind, no preconceived notions and just let things happened as they happen. Then you got those to go out there with the preconceived notion and everything that's seeing here's a bigfoot, just like the tree knocks. They think that they hear a tree dock, it's gonna be a big foot. It maybe another bigfooter over the ridge hitting the tree. Because now you're talking back and forth, don't even know it. Also whether it can have stuff to play in that because when I was researching it, unless you know just what a distinct tree knock sounds like when wood heats up in the day and cools the night. Depending on the texas in the wood, you get expansion and contraction, just like in a house you hear a pop every now and then some fibers may pop, you know. I mean, all these are possibilities where you just can't be laser focus saying that was a big foot. If you ain't got a picture of bigfoot sitting there hitting a tree, we're never going to know. But again, it's just fools in the toolbox to where you look at it, you analyze it, and if you go out and you take a good piece of wood and hit a tree, you could just you don't know what a tree knock sounds like. And now we take a tree and pop it. It's similar, but there is a distinct difference. But you got to research that study to understand that, and I think it's mis identification.
Speaker 1: We know that.
Speaker 2: All I can say is we went out looking for this stuff the last two camp outs.
Speaker 1: It came to us.
Speaker 2: And now that's drawing in on what the hell is going on here.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 2: Listen all over life, I mean people, my family and her family and things I experienced growing up and my brother's along with me. Multiple witnesses is not a figment of your imagination when that happens. When I got this retirement, two retirements done, and we can relax and that Daniel, then we watched the stuff on TV. And then he invites the camp and we met him at the mall. We must see what his little setup is like there, and we get off of hip. Since then it's his personality. You have to get to know him. You just can't get rid of him, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So I send you more Amazon stuff to buy.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, he got our feet wet and that what he does after his research and stuff like that. And I liked his way of thinking. He's practical. He doesn't blow things out of a portion. He stays reasonable with his logic and and and he just he doesn't jump to it. That's the kind of people I want to hang up because I don't want to get an argument with anybody like that. Express your opinion what you think it may be. That's the only way you're going to try to come to any kind of an answer. Talking through rationalize you have people's have different ideas. We need to understand that, and then nine times out of ten you're still gonna walk away with more questions than answers, you know. I mean, that's the way it's going to be. That's the way it is.
Speaker 1: But we enjoy it. We like it.
Speaker 2: That's why we're out there with it. We'll be going back out here again in May and for another week long camp out and stuff, and hopefully I'm hoping some of that activity that happened last year happens again. I mean, I don't know why we experienced last year. I mean, a lot of history, a lot of old foundations, vote homes or whatever back here in the woods. It's all primitive back here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If we can be, anything can be, it's more out there that's going on to what we realize.
Speaker 1: And that's the fact.
Speaker 2: Every things are black and white, like people think of this except for your daily life. But most people don't want to be taken out of the norm. Once they're taken out of the norm, their belief system is now messed up. We're not atheists. We believe in God, you know, we we're on that side. But then again, if you look in the Bible, what does the Bible talk about? You look down the history of Native Americans and even before them, not only here but other cultures. What do they talk about, what was going on back then? A love that history is carried forward with like Bigfoot dog Man for an example. Uh uh, that's just so much going on. You know, you can bust the brain cells thinking about it, but you got to stand back, take it in as it comes, try to rationalize, analyze it, and hopefully we don't get snapped up by UFO one not you never see us again.
Speaker 4: But you never know.
Speaker 2: It may happen, you know, but I'm not. It's not gonna keep me from going.
Speaker 1: Out in the woods and trying hopefully while I'm filming, I capture all this.
Speaker 2: We have got the can after the fact. That way people will pick up the camera see what happened, don't take it with him. But that's where we're at. And uh, we're we're practical about everything, and we're enjoying it. We're enjoying life for you know, the best we can until see what's on goes on after that or part of living. But there's things down to this happening. We don't have the answer for it, and ever expected it to happen, like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Butosh says, I get so tired of people.
Speaker 2: You know, is that big fit?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's big fit.
Speaker 2: It's like they get tunnel vision.
Speaker 1: It's a big fit.
Speaker 6: That's one thing about Daniel about us and stuff. Yes, we've been learning from Daniel for the last few years now a little bit more about what he does and stuff. But when he sees something, he also looks at the outside, the outer picture.
Speaker 4: He looks at everything around and.
Speaker 1: There's people that a correlation.
Speaker 2: There's people that hate that because.
Speaker 1: Got to rule out what you can not everything.
Speaker 2: Like Daniel and everybody says, nobody's an expert in this. You have people want to come off like they are.
Speaker 1: You can't be that way. It's something like they're talking about listen, day, were talking about things out. I'll be the first to admit, and I've said this multiple sometimes an easier said than done, you know what I mean, Because I mean, you want things to be this, but what you got to consider all these other possibilities, just like finding the various tree structures. I mean, when I first started this, I was I was one of those people that are very blowing up on the you know, like after observing what was being put out there, what I was observing on social media when I first jumped on all these tree structures. Okay, so that was something that made me more alert. I started observing these things more carefully. I started, you know, noticing things that people were talking about. Well, I never considered this, But then again, you look at the various tree structures. Okay, some of these could be ruled by you know, the suspects. Well, whether it's one major cause of a lot of this, but again, you've got various types of wildlife that are responsible for a lot of this, you know, and then if Bigfoot is doing this, I mean I might. I'm sure you've seen this for yourself, and you know, most of David. The more you join these bifferent groups you gotta see it too, is Oh, I've got a bigfoot structure right here. This is a big structure. I want to say, Yeah, we all want to believe it's bigfoot. Bigfoot should be our last consideration. But like I tell people, there's always that possibility, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's mind blowing and it's exciting at the same time because we're caught up into this field that you know, there's a lot of excitement involved. But you know, we you know, for those of us that take it serious, I find it more entertaining and more fascinating. Hey, let's role all this out. Can we rove us out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know that's how what location?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Daniel Militsa. When we're out, we're out hiking and stuff. We'll go along and gravel road. We see something that looks like it might be a little bit of structured ten fifteen to twenty yards off the road. I can't say that's gonna be a big foot. I mean I don't know, but people walk along that road all the time. They you know, like I said, you've got hopes was out there too. But now if you take the time and you're forty five menues deep in the woods, no hiking or horse trails or nothing around, now you come into a different situation. Yeah, I got to hunter aspect. You gotta know what Turkey blines look like. You gotta know what something can be temporarily set up as a blind, you know, for deer hunting and stuff like that. You go look for other clues and indides. You've got to structure where physics come into play. And you've got nine different things coming to one point that ain't weather right, but we can't say it's a bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah put it there, something or someone or something. Yeah, you had to have nothing to do it.
Speaker 3: It could be a regional but I always look for a pin and people always uh.
Speaker 4: I had some newbies with me and they didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Because we were going through like that tree structure and I'm like, no, that's not a tree structure.
Speaker 4: That's dead fall.
Speaker 3: And we're walking alongside that tree like nine dead that's from a windstorm.
Speaker 4: And I went to this other one. I'm looking at it and I'm like, I think this one's a structure, and they're like, what do you mean. I was like, well, in my area read it could be a I was like, there's a pin system. And they're like, what do you mean.
Speaker 3: And there was this young lady standing right here beside me. I said, well, if I pulled this branch and I pulled this little piece of wood and that tree smacked her right in the face. It just jumped up, went bam and thrilled her and she laying on her back and I'm like, it's a pins system.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just I just right upside the face but I was.
Speaker 3: She was standing in the what she could see, and I was like, the ones I've noticed that I've I have experienced with in my region is that there's always this one piece of wood and I just barely pulled it and this tree just wept boom.
Speaker 4: And thrilled her.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, looked, my bad. But yeah, so of course she gets up looks me. She's like, you asshole, Like.
Speaker 4: I did that on purpose. Like I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't put this together with the thought that I'm going to hit you with a tree. I mean, we just found this together. I just happened to see that one stick, and I was like, and that's what a lot of them are that I find. And that's one thing I always look for, and that when you have all the bins coming in, it's like it's one weird stick and it's always you know, just and if you pull it, the whole thing will go and still it right back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it might not jump up, you know, if it's.
Speaker 3: An older one. That might be like an old man having his first time bag run. Take a minute, but you know, yeah, that that's just yeah, I think my computer one of my damn oh no, I still got battery, gets everything flickering.
Speaker 1: Now we still hear you?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, black hair Awards. I got another fire up the work phone. That's got a flash.
Speaker 1: Light, missus. I was gonna say, missus, Honey Hartman, ain't calling for your.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's my light stying. But I got a flashlight. So we're you look.
Speaker 1: So is that your wife? Your first name? Her name Honey. Yeah, I came across that.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool her that so back in the seventies, her dad loved Bobby Goldsborough and he did that.
Speaker 4: Song Honey, and so that's where her name came from.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: And then the the joke was that when she married me, I unfortunately made her done like a porn star.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I thought that Dave listened on your physbook page. Honey Hartman. I think, oh, okay, he married to her.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, like my bad, but yeah, yeah, but yeah, her dad loved and which of course that song because of hers in my playlist.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he loved that song Honey by Bobby Goldsborough. So that's how it. Okay, I heard.
Speaker 2: Bobby Goldsborough name and he's taking I forgot about Bobby Goldsborough from seventies.
Speaker 4: He was that one hit wonder maybe two but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And what do you think about your involving with all this?
Speaker 4: So she used to go with me all the time.
Speaker 3: Ye and June eleventh, two thousand and eight, there was a lady texting and driving on a blind corner and hit us head on our motorcycle.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So we were both life flighted. We were both ambulanced and life flighted. I had more head trauma, but she had more body damage, like her leg. It was kind of like do we save it imputated kind of deal, and they saved it. But so she can't really get out the way that she used to. So she's okay with it, But there are times that I'm sure it gets annoying because I'm running off to the woods, I'm having fun with so and so, running around with Darren Er. We're going to Timmy, how's Tim Horton's, And then we're gonna go, uh, you know, we're gonna go hit Woodbury and she's stuck at work or she's at home and maybe her niece welled up.
Speaker 4: So I can see why it gets.
Speaker 3: Annoying from her point of view, But uh, this year, she is going to go to the festivals with me in the vendor tents, and so I upped my camping from what I normally do, uh, you know, accommodate her a little more.
Speaker 1: So okay, but yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, you're good.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna ask when you guys ever consider coming down to Virginia. I mean, you got to want to come back to come down to Virginia, can't Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean I have a three one hundred and one hundred and thirty or two hundred and thirty acres in Virginia. So council Hayesi Honacer right outside the breaks.
Speaker 4: The cannon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like okay, I did a library lecturer down there a few years back, well four years ago.
Speaker 3: My great great grandpa came here as a white slave from Ireland. A rich farmer paid for their passage and they had to work off their payment. While he was doing that, the Revolutionary War broke out, and so his owner whatever, signed him up to go fighting instead, and he commander the cannon brigade over Chesapeake Bay, helped cut the Cumberland Gap, and so when he was released from the military, automatically released him from the bond with the rich farmer, and he was given five hundred acres in North Carolina. And that was the most prime, nasty, stupidest ass swamp you ever seen in your life. So he sold it, bought the Virginia property, and then my family's just always been there, and now no one lives there anymore because the cabin burnt down in the eighties.
Speaker 4: And I went back here five six years ago for like the first.
Speaker 3: Time in thirty years, had to remo and recut the road going up the mountain, kind of get the property somewhat back on track. And yeah, we got Uh, it's either two hundred and thirty acres or one hundred and thirty acres and they're black bear turkey, all kinds of good little critters. Runner right over the ridge from one of the elk preserves.
Speaker 1: So okay, so you are. I was just about to ask you if Bulchanic County or Buchanic, Virginia, because there's true to the location on the hour south of me, and the other one is almost three to four hours south of.
Speaker 3: Is Buchinan County. Yeah, right outside the Breaks not too far from breaks Iner State Park in Kentucky, Virginia. That that breaks line, Honaker. I can't think of the name of the river off the top of my head, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's actually a yeah it's cold country down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe an hour from like two hours from Bristol, an hour from Richmond, made something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a little further than Richmond.
Speaker 4: It's more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on the south. I've been down there, Like I said, it's been a few years or so, but uh, there was a small library down there, and well it's actually a pretty Jesus sized library for the area there. I got invited to come down there and do a presentation down there. Live every pretty Jesus size. Yeah. I mean when I was driving down there and riding through the area before I got my destination of it, Wow, this area looks like it's like an area where time for guy, you know. Yeah, you know, it was like, yeah, I didn't realize later until I was like, man, I'm just made it from Kentucky, you know. You know, Uh, it depends on what direction you were heading in. But yeah, it's very watching down there, I will say that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just definitely it's weird because it's the land that time forgot. But it's the only wal Mart I've ever seen with an escalator in it. It's like, what possessed these backwoods ask people to put an escalator in a Walmart?
Speaker 1: Of all they got down there. Yeah, they're parking deck for a Walmart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's only.
Speaker 3: Four houses within ten miles of it. It's like, why would you eat the escalator?
Speaker 1: Well, that sounds like the very same area I was in Buquette County the walmart. Yeah, they had a lower level parking deck. Yeah, it was crazy. You the library was running around the corner from here on the other side.
Speaker 3: Okay, my property is about forty minutes from there, as the crow flies, it's only ten. It's just that the road does that number the whole way. So it's one of those where if you're going too fast you can actually put your lips out the window and kiss the back bumper. And yeah, so if the roads were straight or it would be ten minutes from there. But it's just the way they had to make the.
Speaker 1: Path so that down there. I will remember. I was very thankful after my after the library presentation I did, I went there was a I had meet some dinner they had a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 3: There was yeah, yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: Eight houses, but a Walmart and a China bove Ye. The years ago and I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: What relative died. We had to go there for a funeral and we were looking for a little town in that area called War. And there was this old lady walking down the sidewalk. It's like, we're looking for a funeral parlor in War, Virginia, and now we damned that she didn't turn around and say, do you want War one or War two?
Speaker 4: And it's like, yeah, they had to give us a choice. It's like, how do we know we're looking for War? We didn't know there were two of them.
Speaker 3: Does one have a funeral home and one does it by chance? And no, they both had funeral homes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, wow, But that area, it is a very neat looking area down there. And yeah, there's a state park not far audience. Like I think the day before I left, before I had home, I got up early, left my hotel room, and yeah, there was a state park somewhere nearby. I forget what it was called, but I went in to the state park. And I mean talking about I have I posted pictures from here as though the area is beautiful out there. Uh it's I don't I don't want to call it a resort, but it's kind of like a resort they have Yeah, yeah, overlooked the mountain ridge. I mean you get a full view of beautiful view of this. I don't know, I like that. I don't even I would have to look it up. I don't remember what it's called, but I recalled they had a gift shop there, you know. You know, I don't know they haven't had some Bigfoot merchandise beside the door, you know which. Uh yeah, it's a very neat area. I would definitely love to come down to that area again to visit. And uh, I don't know, maybe some day down the some day down the road, I go back down there. One of the people that attended the library that I spoke at, I know, there's one lady she wanted me to come do it. Like last year, she wanted to come down to do a U birthday party for a little boy, you know, and and you a big footiding Catholic. I just it didn't work out. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, but it's whatever.
Speaker 4: But I'm that weird guy that when I go and do an area.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, like, no, man, I got any math. It's like I don't want math. Have you seen or heard anything about bigfoot? You know that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: And then then they.
Speaker 3: Look at you where like I'd be feel more comfortable if you were kind of buy math.
Speaker 4: But I'm the fruit loop looking for big vo. What can you tell me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: So do what you gotta do?
Speaker 4: You do you do well?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, Mike, this has been awesome. This has been really good. But as we come to a close here, would you like the viewers and listeners, Uh, is there anything you want to want to share for the listeners for the rebrun on YouTube and this is also will be on eacdr B radio heard on all the major platforms.
Speaker 3: So I would say, just next time you're ound, just pay attention to your surroundings. Don't always look to notice the big things. Sometimes look for the little things. And don't be one of those hikers that always looks down for tracks. Sometimes you got to look up for tracks and right you'll see the little that whole line of eight foot branches. Just snap nap, snap nap, now where something look for the little stuff.
Speaker 4: But that would be the one thing I would leave with your listeners viewers.
Speaker 3: Whatnot is, don't always look for big stuff, sometimes look for little nuances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good points, very good, good point, excellent, excellent, Dan, Melissa, you have anything else you want to share before we jump off?
Speaker 2: No, that's pretty much it. I guess we'll see again in a couple of weekends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, next weekend because of one of this. And Mike, well, like I mentioned earlier, I don't know how your schedule is and how your work schedulings and whatnot. We got a group camp out coming up in May May seventeen for the twenty third. So if I mean, if it's something you think you could do, I mean, hey, we would love to have you there, you know, Okay, feel free. You can bring the missus, you know, because you know, like even if she can't get out and hike and explore, like, we have a group that usually stays back of camp and look at so you know, she wouldn't be alone, so you know, she would only be well companied. And you know, and we have some great people that hang around the camp and don't get out there for the rest of us do. So yeah, you know, so you know, if it's something we want to do, let us know. I'll for you the GPS coordinates to the location. But again that's May seventeen through the twenty third, and uh yeah, we're looking forward to it. I got some investigations coming up between now and then because I'll be actually in Pennsylvania coming up, uh not next week with the week after, I got a long group, a long camp out with meeting up. For those who know Chadwick Gales, I'll be investigating an area he's been investigating and checking out in the Chestnut Bridge area, which has got a lot of strange activity. Yeah, Chestnut Ridge area. Yeah, he's got some strange He's actually found some free toe tracks in that area. He's had a lot of other weird experiences and talking about strange lights, yeah, he's captured them on his trail campers. Yeah, he's got some weird lights on his camera. And uh, I'm looking forward to getting up there and hopefully while I'm up there, I hopefully we get to hear the experience and stuff while we're there. So it's gonna be pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So but again, uh, you have the invice out there two year. You're welcome, more than welcome to join us. We would love that. Okay, good deal. And if you can't make it again, I guess I'll see you in October at the West Virginia Festival.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And same goes after you, Melissa David. If you guys can make it up there, I'll be out there Friday Saturday, and I'll be coming home Sunday, October ninth th, the eleventh. Uh in Summersville, Pennsylvania. It's gonna be Summersville, West Virginia. I'm sorry, Yeah, Nicholas veterans. Yeah, I'm getting things mixed up because you know, I'm not gonna tell you how much I've had to drink what I drink all the time, but try and oil almost a whole chase of bush beer. But yeah, I'm good. God An there's still more beer out of the fridge in the garage, so I don't know. We'll see. So hey, guys, I want to thank you guys very much, and uh, stay tuned to the very end. I'll be back with a few last minor announcements. But keep the squatching everyone, and uh, Mike, it's been.
Speaker 4: A pleasure absolutely, it's been wonderful.
Speaker 1: We need to do it again sometimes.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, all right, m alright, ladies and gentlemen. I'll be enjoyed tonight's podcast. Uh. I thought that was very awesome. I reviewed. But ladies and gentlemen, I thank you guys enough for tuning in and listening. Uh. Next Friday, excuse me, let me back up. Next Saturday, we will be doing our final podcast of the year until further notice. Meanwhile, go to Lulu dot com and look for Trail of the Unknown, A Journey beyond Truth by Daniel Jabin Waugh. Also The Bigfoot Zone, A Comprehensive Research and Doctoring of Bigfoot of investigations by Daniel Jbidoa and Daniel jbdois first children's book based off A Himm and his grandson Katie Goes Camping. These books are all found on lulu dot com at the bookstore on lulu dot com. Trail of the Unknown, The Bigfoot Zone and Katie Goes to Camping. Guys, I can't thank you enough. Thank you so much. Be sure to subscribe the YouTube channel it put its own e c v r O, spread the words, share the podcast, and keep it squatching until next time, I'm yours, Daniel Jamie Watt