Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform for you.
Speaker 2: I think the weather's going to cooperate because it's the right kind of weather today for good Friday, Right, it's just kind of gloomy and sad. And then tomorrow, Son, I'll be peeking out probably by midday or so, at least in the front range in Colorado. And then Sunday, Yeah, should be just a glorious sunny day. And I know you may look at the temperature and say sixty one, but listen, we know here if you have been a live in Colorado, you know sixty one if you don't have a lot of wind, is like a perfect temperature. But the big thing is blue sky, sunshine for Easter. Sunday should be dried out. Then I think for kiddies, if any of them are having like outside egg hunts or something like that, we're doing our egg hunt inside. So I'm not too worried about in clement weather, but just love having the sunny Easter Sunday three or three someone three eight, two, five, five, seven, seven, three nine. Taking a lot of calls on those proof of God moments in your life. We're talking about some of the big ones, right, but you know those things that can't be scientifically explained or just very powerful reason to believe you. Okay, that was the big Guy at work right there. But so many people have those moments in their own life and it's just always fun to get those calls. Let's start in Aurora, Colorado with Brent. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome Brent, Hey, good assnoon Dan. I'm seventy four years old, but in my life mostly a veteran, but I also come across a lot of different things. Particularly there were missionaries that were in trouble and there were people seven or eight people or twenty five people praying for them, and they survive some very dangerous circumstances. And later the missionaries were back on furlough, they were in a church and said, we were the we survived this, and we were the missionaries there and the reason why we were not killed is because the bad guy said, we were surrounded by these huge gentlemen, and we didn't want to mess with them.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: It it's something you can't explain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's that's a great point. And Brent, thank you for your service. I appreciate that, my friend, very much. The lines are totally jammed. Want to get everybody in. Let's go down to Colorado Springs, Colorado. Bill, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: How are you doing living the dream?
Speaker 6: Hey, I've seen a lot of things in my life. I give grads got but the most things in my life is one were seventeenth, twenty ten, my life came in and was diagnosed with T three sail answers of survival rates. On September of the same year, we got a doctor in Denver told us her cancer was completely gone.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: And those two dates are our mother's purcase.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 6: There when I started, my mom was there when it ended.
Speaker 2: Well I'm sorry no, wow, that's powerful man. Well, thank you for that and thank you for sharing that. Really do appreciate that. How about Kenya City, Colorado. We'll talk to our Alita here on the Dan Kapitala show. If you just joined us, thank you. Were talking about those proof of God moments on this good Friday, Welcome Orlita.
Speaker 7: It's Orlanda thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I was uh, save from a fiery furnace. I was working in Golden, Colorado and we had what was called at fluids fluo solid roaster, which was like a big chimney and I was a lab tech working on that.
Speaker 9: And what it was we had fansized particles that we were heating.
Speaker 10: Up to.
Speaker 8: Not between nine hundred and eleven hundred degree fahrenheit, and it acted like fluid. And it was supposed to be the whole thing was supposed.
Speaker 9: To be under vacuum, especially when.
Speaker 8: We were opening it up to take a test of what we were burning in there, and it was under pressure and the cap exploded off and it was spewing out what looked like lava. And I was shouting at my other lab techs, get back, get back, but I was the only one in front of it, and one little fansized particle was all that hit me.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow t H teddy Yeah.
Speaker 8: And there was sand size particles all around me.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 8: And you know afterward, when.
Speaker 7: We're cleaning up, I was on.
Speaker 8: Sand, running up and down the stairs all you know.
Speaker 12: It burns the.
Speaker 8: Soles of my shoes when I was, you know, trying to get them make sure everyone else was safe.
Speaker 9: But I didn't get hit. I could have you know, been burned.
Speaker 10: Sure severely.
Speaker 2: Sure. Now what a great story. And Linda really appreciate that, and I appreciate you calling from Kenyon City. We get some great callers from Kenyon City, Colorado. Uh, let's go closer to home. We're broadcasting from Denver today. Talked to Rocky and Centennial three or three see three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. We'd love your proof of God's story. Hey Rocky, how you doing?
Speaker 13: Hey Dan? Good?
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm a police officer of twenty two years. Sorry, I choked up every hell.
Speaker 2: Appreciate your service.
Speaker 4: And uh, this is just in my first few years on and uh, I was working swing shift and we had the serial robbers that would come out every so often. This is usually you know, late at night, ten thirty eleven o'clock, they go out hit a liquor store when part of town, and they would go across town hit another one, knowing that a lot of the cops are going to be tied up over at the other scene. Check in the area and all that. So they did that. This robbery call comes out at this liquor store, and this other officer decided, well, I'm going to sit tight here, and he goes to the nearest one kind of hides in the shadows, and sure enough, these guys come out and he starts chasing them. They run into this apartment complex where they ditch their car and they take off on foot. So tons of cops are going into this apartment complex and I had over there, can't even get in because of all the police cars blocking it and everything. So I'm just right on the kind of the perimeter of the complex and there's this brick wall that surrounds it, and me and a couple other officers are standing there kind of figuring out where it is that we need to go, and one of them just says, well, man, I just can't believing he couldn't have gotten too far. And I had one of those gift of fear moments that you've ever read that book, where it was just like, holy cownt. I grabbed my flashlight and shined it over where the wall kind of came to a corner, and it was real dark, and there was the guy that crouched down done ten from safely got him into custody. So I go home after ship that night and I don't sleep a wink. So I'm laying there and the next morning, my wife wakes up and cuddles up next to me and you know, says, you know how you doing. And I relay the story to her and keep in mind, shoot, at the time, she's pregnant with our first child. So she's going to bed at like eight thirty every night, and like, I tell her the story and she's like, well, what time was that. I said it was about eleven thirty last night. She's like, oh my gosh. I was lying in bed. I couldn't get to sleep and I felt God say you need to pray for your husband.
Speaker 11: Wow, she said.
Speaker 4: So she gave a quick prayer and said, wherever he is, keep him safe.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: And she said that was at eleven thirty last night, and then she rolled over and went to sleep right afterwards.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, thank you rockets. That is powerful. That is powerful.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that and glad you're you're here with us, and appreciate all your service. Three or three sevene three eight, two five five the number. Yeah, how do you explain that?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: How do you explain that other than obviously proof of God? So take up more of those calls. We love, absolutely love that. Three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Getting some good text on that as well. When we come back, I'll try to squeeze in. I don't want to take callers time, but I'll try to squeeze in one of mine. And you know, as as you'll see, like with so many of our callers, there's no other explanation than proof of God. You're on the Dan Capitlas Show.
Speaker 14: And now back to the Dankaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, proof of God. Those moments in your life. I'd like to share a couple, but I'm not going to take callers time. And we are in fuego on this. Let's go to Brian in Fort Collins. You're on the Dan Capitalis Show.
Speaker 12: Welcome, Hello, Hello, Fie, great show, Thank you, thank you. Yeah, I'd like to listen to you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it.
Speaker 12: I have five and a half years ago, I had a poof of God's story. I was in the military. I haven't ran since I was in the military, and I've had a sit down job for the last thirty two years. And I was obese. I was about two hundred and ten fifteen pounds and I'm five seven, I'm fifty six now. I'm fifty six now. And I went to the doctor for my checkup and she goes, Brian, you're obese. You're gonna start getting health issues if you don't do something about it. And she looked me straight in the eye and told me you got to do something about it. Well, months before that, I was having dreams about every other day, twice two three times a week, and of the Peloton tread and it was specifically the Peloton tread. It wasn't any just any tread. Yeah, the treadmill. And I couldn't figure out why am I having dreams about the tread Why is this? So I was walking out of the doctor's office and I was like, Oh, I got to do something, and that's popped in my head, that's why and having the dreams. So before I got home, I called Peloton ordered to tread and I been running ever since. I lost about sixty five.
Speaker 5: Pounds that I've kept off for the past five and a half.
Speaker 12: Years, and I think it's saved my life because all my I don't have to tick blood pressure medication anymore, all my levels and everything are down nice.
Speaker 4: And that just proved to me what.
Speaker 12: I already knew any new knew anyway, But it just it was my proof of God moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, man, appreciate the call. Thank you for that. I personally believe very deeply in guardian angels. That sounds like a Guardian angels sing to me. Let's go do Pat. You're on the dan Kaplas Show. Welcome Pat.
Speaker 11: Hey, mister Dan, how you doing? Remembering? Yes, I text you. I left your message one time about your PSA. You left when I went up to an intersection and you always say look both ways before you go through a red light, even if it's green. Right, And I'm sitting at the intersection. I start the head out and I stopped and remember what you said. I look both ways and this lady came sliding right through the intersection.
Speaker 2: I brought me Wow.
Speaker 11: And it's all because of what you said. Not do it every time I make my wife do it, and I appreciate it. I'm still puddling up about it.
Speaker 2: Man, you just made my year like my whole life. Thank you for that. No, I thank you for seeing that, and I'm glad you're with it.
Speaker 11: I'll never forget you.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you Pat. That side, Amen to that, Amen, thank you Pat. That just that makes my That makes my life right there. And what Pat's talking about is is often on the show. I just say to people, please tell your whole family tonight and remind him a couple of times a week when the light turns green, look both ways before you go. Because so many people are running red lights now at high speeds. You cannot trust that green light. You gotta look both ways first. So how cool have Pat to call in and share that story. Let's go to Dennis in Morrison. You're on the Dan Capitlis. She'll welcome Dennis.
Speaker 7: Hi Dan, Happy Easter. Thanks being my call. I'd like to tell a quick story about my mom. We all grew up with the best moms. I know you did, I know I did. My mom was a police officer in nineteen forty five. She worked for PASTENAPD and she later married My father was He worked for the District Attorney's office in LA and she had seven kids. My mom was very religious. They sent all seven of us to Catholic school. Back in the fifties and the sixties. My mom passed away fairly young, and I had to go to an Italian member of our parish who was supposedly connected to get my mom. My mom's services at her church of fifty years and buried in Forest Lawn up in West Comina, California. Well, everything happened.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 7: My wife and I were driving eastbound at sixty five miles an hour on the ten Freeway. We were going right by the gates of Forest Lawn. It's a big, big cemetery, and we were talking about my mom. I looked when I left my wife will look to her left, and right outside my passenger window was a white dove, oh man, flying with our car. And I'll never forget it.
Speaker 5: And and there she was.
Speaker 7: There was that word that my mom made it and uh uh yeah, I thought to share that with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you man. That is so awesome, Thank you for that. Appreciate that. I mean, how do you explain that. I mean, one of the chances there's a white dove riding with their car, there is that is so incredibly cool. Let me try to squeeze in Tracy and long mantre on the dan Kaplis. She'll welcome Tracy.
Speaker 11: Hey, what's going on there?
Speaker 14: I dream?
Speaker 2: How about you?
Speaker 13: You know what I mean? They call it that. You know, there's a lot of dreaming going know. I A'm saying your country song in a long time? He please do which which one you want to hear? You get down the field, and you get down the boat. You kick off your shoes and you throw them on the floor, dance in the kitchen till the morning like Louisiana Saturday night. And then here I'll tell you about.
Speaker 5: Yes, why well, I tell you what. If you drive to the.
Speaker 13: End of Louisiana Avenue there in Denver, it ends at the Arts Diocese, the Catholic Arts Diocety of Denver, and if you look over the sanctuary, there's the try and I that's on the state Silver Colorado. And we discussed this.
Speaker 5: That that well you know that this is the proof of God.
Speaker 4: He well, yeah, well, you know Nile.
Speaker 13: Sin New mean nothing without providence and the watchful, careful eye over all the.
Speaker 5: God's creation and and and what this state.
Speaker 13: Was established for in the neglect that's going.
Speaker 5: On when this state it's actually a shame. You know, when when.
Speaker 13: People notarize documents and everything, you know, they really should give recognition to what the power of the State of Colorado really represents. It as a Roman FASCII own it. There's many symbols on that they give recollection to the church. And then I wanted to say something to you about that Pat Benatar song that he was playing.
Speaker 5: Also, all right, well we belong to the father you know, Rome was.
Speaker 13: Actually called the Fatherland, and so you think about that, and you think about this establishment of the church and all these things.
Speaker 5: So there's much dimention about.
Speaker 3: You, Tracy.
Speaker 2: We really really appreciate the call, because Tracy I couldn't believe it when he told me this. Remember that call, Ryan, when he said, the state seal of the State of Colorado nothing without God. Wow, And look how far we've fallen from that, right, I mean you look at you look at how secular, how hostile, to openly hostile to God that the powers that be in Colorado are right now, not all of them, of course, but you look at the Democratic Party in Colorado, how openly hostile to God and to faith it is. And there are some people within the leadership of the Democratic Party who they're believers, but look at what the party itself as doing. I mean, obviously the US Supreme Court season, how many of these key landmark religious liberty cases now do they take right out of Colorado because of as the Supreme Court has an open the open hostility towards Christianity. Hey, want me come back more of these great proof of God's stories. I'll tell you one of mine. You're on the Dan Kapitla Show.
Speaker 14: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I've got a couple of my own. I'll squeeze in, but I don't want to take the call time. I do want to go to the VIP line quickly and welcome back to the show a tremendous parental rights advocate Aaron Lee and eron. You were just published in the Wall Street Journal, right, Hey, Dan?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I just actually stopped at King Supers and picked up my copy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I would frame that. I mean, that's a big deal because you know, I think I think the Wall Street Journal has become very liberal in the news pages, but still a conservative and extraordinarily smart in the editorial pages most of the time. So for you to get published there and the words of Joe Biden. That's a big blanken deal.
Speaker 15: Very exciting and excited to be have my friend Aaron Friday, a mom from California who basically has an identical story to mine, to be able to do this together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you would give people who haven't heard you yet just a kind of a quick feel for your story which is so terrifying, but you fought so hard for your child, and then tell them a little bit about this piece that's published in the Wall Street Journal today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, four years ago, my daughter was secretly.
Speaker 15: Transitioned in a confidential gender and sexuality club disguised as an art club, and convinced that she was born in the wrong body and that she should not tell her parents about it, taught how to medicalize without my knowledge or consent, and it took us almost a year to rescue her from this cult, this mentality that she had been born wrong, and it was a dark, very year. And so Aaron Friday from California, she and I have exactly the same story, and so we wrote this op ed for the Wall Street Journal about just how insane and egregious this house Bill thirteen twelve here in Colorado is well, and.
Speaker 2: It's entitled A journal may have put the headline on Colorado's totalitarian transgenderism bill, but obviously to get published in the Wall Street Journal. They see the enormity the importance of this issue, and you wrote very well to it.
Speaker 15: Well, thank you. Yeah, we have the tagline. It would deem us both child abusers, and it's an all out assault on the freedom of press, the freedom of speech, businesses, churches, private schools, our First Amendment rights, our parental rights. It's an all out assault on Colorado. And then it has ramifications that you know, extend to other states if parents can get here with their kids.
Speaker 10: If this bill.
Speaker 15: Passes, we will be a total lockdown state where no other court orders or laws or custody agreements will be relevant here in Colorado. So we truly have already become the trans sanctuary state for mutilating and transitioning children, but this would just triple down on that status for the state of Colorado. We are just off the rails this session in the legislature. It's almost like maud Red Guard. You know, they're enabling our kids to determine the parameters of how parents will parent them. You know if they choose a different name and pronoun, we as parents will be forced to go along with that and transition our kids or else risk losing them to the state.
Speaker 2: You can't even wrap your minder on that, but I know it's real because I've read the bill. Explain the part where all of a sudden you become a child abuser if you tell your son that, hey, you're really Joe and not Jane.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it defines misgendering or dead naming, and those are new terms for a lot of people. Dead naming is using your child's given name, real name, the name that you gave them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 15: If you were to do that, the state is defining that as coercive control or child abuse and enabling the court to determine that your abusive in custody situations. And so, of course that affects parents who are divorced or split up and are going through custody hearings, but it also affects this could be used against two loving parents like my husband and I who said, no, we're not going to call you by that name and we're not going to use those pronouns, and that's not what it's best for you, because we your parents act in your best interest. And you know, we were faced with that decision, and we acted out of love and care and concern for our daughter. And if we had not refused to use the new name and pronouns, we're not even sure she'd be alive. It was so all encompassing, the darkness that was caused by this impossible pursuit to change her sex, especially at such a young age, when she was already so vulnerable. So it's really scary to think that the state is trying to force parents like me, good loving parents to harm their own children knowingly or else lose them. And I know we've talked about the suicide myth before, Dan, where we were bullied with that. You know, do you want a living son or a dead daughter, You must go ahead and transition them or they will kill themselves. And now the state is adding to that, you must transition them or else the state will take them.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this key question, Arin, why are they coming for the children? I mean, you had it happened to you, you fought to save your child, you succeeded, you defeated them, But why do they keep coming for the children.
Speaker 15: Well, you know, as we said in the article, it feels to palitarian. It feels like we are under complete Marxist control, where the state truly believes that they own our children, that they act in the best interests of our children, and that parents are considered abuse of until proven innocence. Truly, the state, in so many ways, not just Bill thirteen twelve, but las of bills preceding it, have been subtly stripping away our parental rights for years, and the state is in this position where they truly believe, at least the radicals who are running our state the legislature, believe that they know better than parents when it comes to our children.
Speaker 2: Well, Aaron, I hope that you or somebody else can pin Michael Bennett, since he's the presumptive Democrat nominee at this point, can pin him down on thirteen twelve. Does he support thirteen twelve, because that that alone should disqualify him for the office of governor. But somebody needs to pin them down. They need to pin every Democrat down. We're soon going to know about Polis right.
Speaker 15: Right, well, and you know there's a lot of stuff guards that we still have. This has not been introduced in the Senate, so they rammed it through the House. They tried to rush it through without us noticing that it had even been introduced. And so now it's being held by the Senate. It's not been read over the desk, and so it's clear that our pressure is working, that the Democrats in Denver are scared of all the heat that's been brought as a result of this bill. And we've even heard rumblings that the Democrats their own side, is trying to kill this bill behind closed doors, that national orgers like Glad and p Flag are trying to kill it because they recognize the juice is not worth the squeeze, that this bill is so radical and has guarnered so much negative attention that it's not worth it for them to continue to pursue it.
Speaker 2: Well, keep up the great work. I mean, first you saved your own child, now you're saving other children. And I have to believe that most people across party lines want to save all the children from this, but that's not going to stop the left. So keep up the great work. How can people follow you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I go by air and four Parental Rights up on us all social media, and I also run an organization called Protect Kids Colorado. To Protect Kids Colorado dot org and we'll be running citizens VALLID initiatives this summer to combat these horrible bills.
Speaker 2: Love it, love it, Thank you, Eron, you take care, Thanks for having me, Dan, Thank you. That is Aaron Lee just doing such great work. And when you think about it, like Lindsay dot go out and Jeff co and you think about all of these people, and they're not all women, but many and most of the most successful grassroots organizers who have really had a major impact on events in Colorado are women, and they've risen up and they've just saved a lot of kids. And you know, I mean, it reminds me of my mom, who was kind of the same way, mother of five south side of Chicago, on the Southwest Side, and she just she got right into the heart of some big community issues and made such a big difference. And yeah, it's Hey, it's the best, right, it's the best of who we are. On this Good Friday, we're talking about proof of God, proof of God's stories from our listeners and our callers. I have one I want to throw into the last segment, but but we'll open up the phone lines again to that will squeeze them in on text as well. So three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine your proof of God's story. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 14: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: A Proof of God show that we do on Good Friday and some other days. And these stories are so powerful, right because so often there's no explanation for what happened other than God. I'll give you a quick one and then we'll go to the lines. And it was it was early in my long career, and I was representing this wonderful, amazing young mother who had just the perfect little boy, single mom. And this perfect little boy, Danny Gibbons was I believe he was a first grader when he was killed outside of school on an icy street and he was killed by a motorists, not the motorist's fault, because the city had been warned over and over and over again that that street was icy and dangerous and had not been sanded. You know, there was after I took the case on, we found multiple nine to one month calls warning the city you got to get somebody out there. And then the city claimed they had, but they hadn't, and so I took that case on and I'm representing Laurie and we've gone to trial, and at the beginning of the trial, I think from everything I could tell, the whole town was against us, because you know that the reporting at that point no fault of the press. I think they'd just been fed bad information by the city. The reporting had been very inaccurate about what it is. What happened. Little Danny was in the crosswalk, properly crossing the street when he was killed because the city had failed to stand the intersection. So we go to trial. Odds are against us, and it's you know, it's just me and so and Lori and so we get through the first day of trial and very intense put on a ton of witnesses. I'm going to have literally, I think I put on eighteen to twenty witnesses the second day. So I'm up very late at night early morning, hours before that second day of trial, and I've got some staff folks who are down in a conference room down the hallway, and my office has at that time had these big windows in there. So I'm working as hard as I can. I can remember it like thirty seconds ago, and and I just, you know, got to about two in the morning, and I just face planted it right onto my desk. I was just out like a light. And there's not a lot of sleep, as you imagine, preparing for trial. There's a lot of people's jobs, there's not a lot of so I'm just out like a light. My staff doesn't know that. They're down the hall in a conference room getting some paper or some exhibits ready for the next day. And then all of a sudden, there is this boom. Man, it is like a bomb went off. And I remember just waking up thinking a bomb had gone off in the office. Everybody comes running down the hall, what the hell happened? And then all of a sudden, there's a Black Slaw Dictionary, which is this ginormous Bogus's biggest book you can picture at that time, Black Slaw Dictionary, which had which had literally flown at least six or seven feet from the credenza next to my desk all the way across the room and slammed against the window. And that's what had created the big boom. And you know how it is sometimes when something wakes you up in such a way, you're just full of adrenaline. And I was full of adrenaline and just stayed up the rest of the night and all through the next day. God willing, it was a tremendous next day, and the jury got it right, and this mother won a great victory to help protect other kids. But all I'm telling you is, there is no explanation whatsoever, no earthly scientific explanation for how that Black Slaw Dictionary gets from that credenza across the room and slams against the window. And yeah, so I still gives me chills when I think about it. Let's go to Joe and Arvada. You're on the dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 10: Welcome, Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I was in the.
Speaker 10: Marines eighty to eighty three, and actually I was, of course, I was with the Airwing. And the joke amongst Marines is swing with the wing. And you know, other than pilots, when you're in the Marine Corps, if you're with the Air Wing, you got it made. I mean, it's nothing like being attached to, you know, the combat arms. But I was a corporal two years in and there came up a billet for three months. TDA temporary duty assignment to Oaka. Now, and this is no splassified information, but there's there's several ships that are always sailing the globe that are loaded with you know, material for war, right, tanks, artillery, this and that, and so once a year they come to oak and now to Naha Harbor, right, and we offload them and mostly the tanks, some of the artillery and other things. You know, they have to be serviced, change the oil, make sure everything's.
Speaker 4: Good, blah blah blah.
Speaker 10: And so this one particular morning, this one ship. So when we're offloading these vehicles, this one ship, there was like a hard right turn to get to the ramps, so the tanks could offload and you know, go into the harbor. So we'd have to direct them, right, we have to direct them. And I did that, I don't know two and a half three hours, and at some point the first sargeant comes up and he says, I'm not going to say anything. He says, you know, take a break. We're going to send in corporal such and such, and like thirty minutes later there's all this commotion. I'm like, what the hell, Well, the tank that he was directing and offloaded, slipped on the ramp, crushed him against the bulkhead, which if you don't know what bulked, it's just the side of the ship. Yeah, and you know he was killed in You know, I'm thinking, man, that very well could have been me. I mean, it would have been me, right, So, and it's still it's still I don't want to say haunts me, but it still kind.
Speaker 2: Of sure yeah sure. Oh man, Well, hey, thank you for your service and so glad you made it, and feel horrible for you, you know, for your brave colleague who did not And man, Brian, we never got to your proof of God moments. Well, we'll do the show again. We don't do it on that side.
Speaker 16: I mentioned the hospice nurse who called earlier. Yeah, I think there were definite moments during that caretaking from my mother where I felt God's presence and I went to church that morning, the morning of my mom's death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's yeah, No, you're right, those moments, right, those moments like the caller we had earlier, who was moved to tears remembering on the way past the cemetery and this white dove running down stuff like that and flying right next to the car. Yeah, yeah, so many great calls today. Appreciate everybody on that. And we'll do this segment a bunch and then just talk about, you know, some of the big world events where obviously there's no scientific explanation, but hope you have a tremendous easter. Sun's going to come out by midday tomorrow in the Front Range area and should be sunny for everybody across the state on Sunday, which is awesome. You need that sunny easter Sunday, so I hope you enjoy every minute of it. The Sheriff, Steve Reims, will be in the house on Monday talking about in part we'll talk about last up at how the left has made Colorado so much more dangerous than what the fixes. Have a tremendous easter and please be here Monday on the Dan Kapla Show