Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Wow, all of these Mondays have been interesting going back about seven eight years, but this one really good. I mean we have all that garbage from the Super Bowl yesterday, right, I mean, just you got this event. They pour so much money into They make it bigger and better in every way every year except the halftime show, which is going backwards in a hurry. So what do you think is behind that? Because with the NFL, none of this is an accident, right, I mean NFL these are smart people. They understand that that was a mediocre at best act yesterday. That just isn't a household name for most Americans. Hey, you can't please everybody's musical taste. But it's a super Bowl. It's supposed to be big and grand, you know that, the biggest thing around. So you got to have a household name that guy I don't know these household naming his own household. And the show was boring. It was like Carrie Oki, I'd rather it had been controversial, you know what I mean, do something controversial. It was just a waste. So why is the NFL allowing the halftime show to go backwards? It used to be the big names, whether you liked him or not, the big names. How do you beat Bruno Mars? I kept saying that to my wife and the Caroline, we were watching it together. You say, where's Bruno Mars? You know where's Prince unfortunately is gone, but well you know where Bruno Mars is. He's in Vegas. Get him over there. And yeah, So I don't get that so weird and just so bad and boring. And then so we're talking about that, and also we've got some Super Bowl commercials. I thought there were some really good ones. So we love doing that on the Monday after super Bowl. We obviously have the fun sound of Trump being cheered. Why didn't Fox show him more often? So first sitting president to go to a super Bowl, He's on this big high right now, and he got cheered wildly whenever people could, So why did Fox downplay that? And then Taylor Swift getting booed. Everybody wants to hear that, so we'll keep playing it. We do have some of these big serious issues going on. King Supers president joined us. Pardon me, the Union president joined us to talk about. Sorry, not emotional at all. In fact, I've never had less emotion. It's peanut butter. But this goes my point. I normally get this great peanut butter from King Supers. It's where I've shop forever. Excuse me, Ryan, do you know the heimlick?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, doctor Heimlich, but you're not willing to do it. I had to do the heimlick on Amy once in church. She was choking on the host we went to and the host. This gets really tough because the host literally is the body of Christ. It's it's God right there. And we went to a church that used kind of chunks of consecrated bread, and so she's choking, so you don't want to just you can't just spit it out. Anyway, it was, it all worked out. Obviously she's still with us, thank god. So anyway, yeah, so I normally have this great peanut butter. I get a King Soupers. I'm honoring the strike, so I had to instacart some replacement and the stuff. It's just literally choking me. You can hear it for yourself. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine. We do have some really serious issues, you know. We're we're talking unfortunately about the obvious abuse of the Israeli hostages by Satan on Earth Moss and the possibility that that deal at this point may break down. So we'll keep you updated on that. And then that the terrible news today that Kelly's father passed away and just heartbreaking, and the whole situation has been so very hard. Is that Kelly with us right now? Ryan, Yeah, she'd like to speak to you during the break if you okay, okay, sure? Did Kelly want to talk off air during the break?
Speaker 2: Thinks?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think, so okay, I'll talk to Kelly off air, but Pata, so just prayers please for Kelly's father in the entire family. Just so very hard. And then on the political front, you have and it's funny and productive in a way because America can see I'm not there, but you have the Democrats right now to just creating this falsehood, this fiction, this fantasy that somehow jd. Vance is threatening that the Trump administration will not follow court orders. The Trump administration has not threatened any such thing. Jadvance has not said any such thing, And the Trump administration has been rigorous about following court orders. Then what frustrates the Democrats The Trump administration is then working its way through the court process and is going to prevail. If they don't prevail on everything, they'll prevail on darn close to everything. So this is just more Democrat national nervous breakdown time. And it's good that Americans can see who the Dems really are. But for those who have heard all of this whaling and nashing of teeth from the Democrats, be assured. No. Jd Vance did not imply threatened nor state that the Trump administration is going to defy court orders. They're going to fight the court orders, and I think in the vast majority of these situations they are going to win. Got a text about a shooting, Dan, How about the shooting at the main event in Highland's Ranch. I have no idea if there's been a shooting or anything like that. But have you heard a news story there? Ryan, No, because we can't control the texts that come in, so.
Speaker 2: I don't know the newsroom yeah.
Speaker 1: I asked the newsroom if you would, because if there's not been a shooting, I want to correct that right away. That came in from a Texter. Let's see, I can't even understand that task. Dan. You talk about tough questions and follow up questions and you pitch up that softball interview with the union rep. Surprise, you didn't ask her what ice creams you low? I forgot that was my next question. Oh it happens Saturday, Okay, shoot her in court today. Shooting at the main event in the Highlands Ranch. I'm sorry I missed that. We were dealing Saturday, and I'm sorry this sounds so very trite, but it wasn't to us. We were dealing Saturday with a very very very scary medical emergency for our daughter's amazing, phenomenal dog, Maisie, who is just beloved by all. She's just one of the coolest creatures to ever live, and a very very very scary event with her. I got the call at my office at about eleven thirty Saturday, and then we all rushed over to the emergency vat and it was just it went until about one in the morning, and then by then she'd been through all the scopings and everything else and was stable and we took her home and she seems to be doing well right now. To that note, and I won't take a lot of just so I'm sorry. I was completely out of the news cycle for that entire time on Saturday. So I'll follow up on that and see what's there. But allow me a thirty second done this, And this is just because I got to tell you this is one of the most impressive companies, organizations, group of people I've ever seen. This company called Veterinary Emergency Group, and I've never been there before. We ended up there because it was Hamden Night twenty five, and thank god we did. I mean because I deal with a lot of companies. You do too, just in everyday life. It is so extraordinarily impressive. It's like one of the top five experiences I've ever had as a consumer. And obviously this is a very tense, worrisome situation, but the people there were all spectacular. It was extremely well staffed, and you could tell walking in that it was a very well high end, well funded kind of operation. And I found out later they've got nash All big corporate ownership money it's just incredibly impressive, and the people so knowledgeable, and one thing they did Ryan and I won't go on and on about it, but I'm so impressed with them. They've got they operate all out in the open, so you know how you go into some emergency VET clinics and everything happens behind closed doors. Everything's out in the open, and so we could sit in as Maisie was being put under and as they were, you know, doing their thing and scoping or and everything else. We could sit in. We could watch it all unfold. That's how confident they are and their people and the quality of the work and their doctors. I just could not be more impressed, and so thank you to everybody at Veteran Veterinary Emergency Group. When we were on our way over, we weren't absolutely certain we'd be taking our dog home, you know what I mean, And so it was very very impressed. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. So we'll get some more details on that shooting that apparently occurred on Saturday. Listen. In terms of the Union rep. If you're aware of some tough questions that I could have asked her then let me know and we'll get her back on. I'm happy to do that. I mean, what am I concerned about? They won't check me out at King Soupers. I'm checking myself out now anyway, which, by the way, I hate you know what I mean? And I don't know why I do hard things all day, but when I'm checking out groceries, I just I want to roll up my basket and check out my groceries. I don't want to go self check and there's more and more self check on. I like talking to the checker. I like doing this. Yeah, but anyway, Yeah, if you can think of some tough questions for please let me know. We'll get her back on. She's very available and accessible to us, and I like asking tough questions. I just couldn't think of any for What would a good tough question be there for?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the consensus of our texters here is how could they improve or increase wages for workers? Get more workers? In what she said, there's a shortage, and I believe her, having shopped there myself at the Greenwood Village location many many times. I go there every time I go grocery shopping, and how you'll be able to keep prices down if the expense of employees and the number of employees goes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and forgive me, I should have asked that, but I thought it was pretty obvious, right because she was talking to and that's not a comment on you at all, but she was talking about their profits. And listen, I'm a big believer, first of all, that you can do all of that and actually increase your profits by a improving the customer experience and be keeping happy, healthy employees because turnovers so expensive. So I think you can do all that and increase your bottom line. I mean, I've got to tell you our business, and I'm so glad we do that at our law firm. We pride ourselves on paying top of market, on treating people incredibly well in every way, and you want to be that way as a human. But it's also good business. And yeah, it increases that line on your overhead a bunch, But at the end of the year, you're way ahead because you have great people. You've been able to attract, you've been able to keep them, you've been able to keep them happy. So I think you can accomplish all that, but yeah, let's get her beck on. Look, why don't we open it up. Toughest questions you can take up for the Union president. We'll write them all down. We'll get her beck on. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crowd going crazy as they showed Trump on the big screen during the national anthem and when he went down on the field earlier. Taylor Swift not so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn you can see.
Speaker 3: Has she ever been booed before ever venue, for any reason by any crowd?
Speaker 1: I have to believe No. No, physically impossible. Yeah, physically impossible. But yeah, so wild day yesterday we've been talking about, and I don't think we'll have a whole lot more time for it unless you insist. But what we've been talking about just how awful the halftime show was. And I know I don't think a single caller would disagree with that, But I'm more intrigued by why is the super Bowl letting the halftime shows get worse and smaller and not big national acts that everybody's familiar with, whether they like the music or not, When they put so much effort into making the game so grand, and the NFL does a great job of making the game a grand event for the whole country. Why are they letting the halftime show gets smaller and smaller and smaller. So eight five five or is there a five A two five five text? D An five seven seven through nine day and the halftime show targeted the young soccer crowd and normally don't watch dangerous football. Dan, I need to write this down. Dan says the Trump administration won't defy any quarteror and will win all the legal challenges. Stay tuned. Is there another Dan doing a show out there, Ryan, because must have listened to that show. I certainly said, and it's one hundred percent true. The Trump administration is not defined court orders, will not defy court orders. But I did not say they will win all legal challenges. What I said is I expect them to win. I said something like the vast majority or most or almost all. Yeah, Dan, the Democrats spent four years talking about enlargely in the Supreme Court. I think Donald Trump should throw them a bone by expanding the Supreme Court. Juicy, three more justices, beautiful, Alexa kind of right, So sad about Kelly's father passing you. I was talking to Kelly during the break. Wonderful Kelly from our shown. I don't care what age your dad is, you know this is true, right, or whether your dad is a healthy thirty five year old or somebody who's battling illnesses at eighty. When your dad dies, you're always eight years old and your dad's always thirty. That's just the way it is. Nobody's ever ready to lose their father. And it's just yeah, it's just brutal. By the way, this news story breaking all over the place, and this spins off the interview President Trump gave to Fox. Trump reveals he doesn't view JD. Vance as his successor in twenty twenty eight quote, no, but he's very capable. Now, if you think this is just you know, the usual liars on left wing media, this this story came out of the New York Post, and it does appear to be an accurate quote the question, do you view Vice President J. D. Vance as your successor the Republican nominee in twenty twenty eight answer, no, but he's very capable. Trump replied, I think you have a lot of very capable people. The president added, so far. I think he's doing a fantastic job. It's too early, We're just starting. By the time we get to the midterms, Bear interjected, is going to be looking for an endorsement, and Trump responded, a lot of people have said that this has been the greatest opening almost three weeks in the history of the presidency, Trump deflected, According to The Post, Ryan, yeah, I think jd Vance is doing great, with one notable exception, which we discussed on the show. I think I'm very talented, he's very smart, he's very tough. I think he'd probably be a great American president. But you know why this is so intriguing to me and in a way exciting, because I think I'm the guy who's been saying it's junior, it's junior.
Speaker 2: Well there might be something to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, on these comments, Dan, Yeah, and so yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question, sir? Yes, yes, all right. It's a Republican primary twenty twenty eight. Yeah, you have three choices on the ballot. Yeah, they are jd Vance, Don Junior, and ro DeSantis.
Speaker 2: Who do you choose and why?
Speaker 1: Whoever at that time appears to have the best chance to win.
Speaker 2: So you're not predisposed for any of.
Speaker 1: The throw you just got to win now. Assuming they're all pro life, they are, and you know, oh and DeSantis and Vance are I know that for you. Yeah, and assuming yeah, assuming they're right on the core issues, and listen, they're always going to be a much better choice than the Democrat at the presidential level, right, particularly Supreme Court appointments, et cetera. Yeah, whoever looks like they have the best chance to win.
Speaker 3: For me, you're going to be shocked to hear it's Ronnie d not shocked. I like ged Vance a lot. Absolutely, I would vote for him over any Democrat. I still think there's certain things, and you kind of pointed out one of them.
Speaker 2: He's a little green.
Speaker 3: He's a little wet behind the ears when it comes to having that judgment and command of the issues the way that you know Ron DeSantis does. As a two term governor of the third most populous state, he's been brilliant in that role. He won reelection by a s forty margin in a purple state. I think he's the guy.
Speaker 1: Still, My god, there are so many reasons I'm optimistic about what's to come in this country, and you look at the incredibly loaded bench of the GOP. And that's a big one, right because if you get it wrong at the presidential level, everything else gets a lot tougher. But the Dems are just bear right, they're just a mess and you know their pants have been dropped and it's not pretty. The GOP uber talented and so But right now, listen, if you're betting the car, if you're betting the car right now, you'd have to bet on Junior right now. Don't you think I think.
Speaker 3: He's a dark horse? Pick agree. I think it's a good pick, a savvy pick by you, Dan, But that's a dark horse.
Speaker 1: But wait a second, assuming President Trump continues to be successful, and he will be right in the face all that he had a very successful first term, he's off to a far better start here, much better team everything else. So, assuming a successful presidency, President Trump has such a personal loyalty from such a big swath of voters, and don Junior I've interviewed, he is absolutely whipped smart. I think he's the favorite. Right now, you're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast feedback.
Speaker 1: We had the Union president on talking about the King Super Strike. I get some more text on that, and if you disagree with me, because I'm honoring the strike for the reasons I've said. If you disagree, please call the show. You know me. If I'm missing something, I'll be the first to admit it. But I don't think I'm missing anything. Here it five five. Pardon me. We're getting rid of that horrible number. Yeah, worst number ever for we hope, the best show ever. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We're going back to that because we're syndicated to some really cool stations in Colorado, are bases in Denver on six point thirty KTCH a W. But because we're syndicated, we've been using this eight five to five number. But it's a horrible number and nobody can remember it and it has to be dangerous trying to remember it driving. So we're just going to go to the three oh three number, because who needs a toll free number anyway, right, I mean, none of us pay any long distance charges now do we dialing inside the country. So it's three oh three seven one three eight two five five. I think the fear was that, Okay, if you don't have a toll free number. Then folks calling the show from anywhere in the country, or folks call the show from more remote places in Colorado might be afraid they'd be charged, but I think everybody knows by now they're not going to get charged for those calls. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine if you just joined us. Very sad news about Kelly's father passing, So prayers for all of them, please, And then pretty dramatic political news, President Trum coming out and saying that no, he does not view jd Vance as his successor in twenty eight He's not ruling that out. Said good things about jd Vance. But I think that's I think that's kind of earth shaking stuff because I've wondered all along if part of this deal, because remember it was Don Junior who brought in JD Vance and pushed him to his father, and I'm glad he did. Jadvance has been fantastic. Who's one notable exception we've talked about on air, but I think Jadvance has been tremendous in every other way. The debate was phenomenally great, and I think it'd be a superb president. But I've always wondered, wait a second, isn't it a logical line of succession, particularly if the President's success continues. Every reason to believe it will to have Junior be the candidate in twenty eight. And I've interviewed Junior on air I think a few times, and super sharp obviously, and seen him speak and everything else, And there is this loyalty that's very specific to President Trump. So in terms of winning office in twenty eight, much better chance that all of that support and outsized, oversized turnout would translate and transfer to to Junior. Though jd vance so impressive in so many ways, he may build all of that up by that, And I think that's you know, and president wise to wait at this point and see how all of that shapes up. But right now I think it is. I think the smart money is on Junior three h three someone three eight two five five.
Speaker 3: If I may just as allow me to retort Samuel Jackson style, he was in the halftime show there A little bits un the same. So the Trump thing, No, we love Donald Trump. He has a following unlike any other. But you and I have discussed this many times, Dan, it.
Speaker 2: Is unique to him.
Speaker 3: Trump Ism is not transferable, particularly to the likes of Kerry Lake in Arizona or Mark Robinson in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: He tried to be really trumpy. He got obliterated. I think there might be a level, not to the.
Speaker 3: Same degree that there was Bush fatigue, but do you know that there was Herbert Walker. Bush was president, w was president for two terms. Jeb Bush never struck the imagination of Republican voters. They had had enough. I think the Bushes and the Clinton's. What I'm saying is, I believe there's a new way forward that maintains the principles of trump Ism, but does it in a different way. And it might be jd. Vance, and it might be Ronda Santis. I just don't think the majority of voters are going to have an appetite for another Trump, for Trump Junior, for that brand. I think people are ready for a different route.
Speaker 2: From me.
Speaker 1: That is going to be so interesting to see because to me, it seems quite the opposite that people want success. As I tweeted yesterday and please do follow me if you get a second day. If Dane Capitalist on Twitter, you know I posted that CBS poll and just said, Hey, this is how success unifies. This is how we unified the nation through success. And Trump is off to such a great start there. In fact, I want to play some sound on that poll in a second. So listen. If things are going great, I think people are going to want more of it, right, And if it's a Trump who's been delivering that, I think people are going to be very open to the possibility of a Trump. You're so right Ryan about the Bush fatigue. But things weren't going that great, right And Bill Clinton would have won a third term. I wouldn't have voted for him. He would have won a third time if he was eligible for one. So text, and please give Kelly my deepest sympathy. My dad was ninety eight when he passed suddenly three years ago, and I still talked to him about music, sports, big snowflakes, floating down, you name it. Enjoy your memories, Donna, Yeah, thank you, Donna beautifully said. And Kelly, you know, just very close to her father, and it's just it's just absolutely brutal. So please keep Kelly and her dad in your prayer, so.
Speaker 3: Real quick aside, and Kelly may have more to say, you know, when she is able to talk about him. But what I knew, and I did not know him personally, but the stories she would tell her dad was a brilliant man ohn It, a tremendous intellect, a published author, a man of science. And he did very well in his life. He was very accomplished. His name's Steve Root. You can still find his book on Amazon. And you know that Kelly absolutely adored her father, thought the world of him, and this is a very tough time for her.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, and he had to be brilliant, right, I mean, Kelly's one of the most interesting people ever. But yeah, and no matter what the circumstance, right when somebody loses their dad or loses their mom, Yeah, it's just devastating, no matter what. And on the on the more mundane news front breaking news reportedly Trump's DOJ dropping the case against Mayor Adams, so that, you know, we'll get you more details as that becomes available.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that.
Speaker 1: I always suspected from the beginning that there might be more lawfare at work. You know, Adams was calling out the Biden administration on this immigration, illegal immigration run amok, and I always wondered whether that was what was behind the sudden prosecution of him, just because we've seen that tactic from the left. So if it was a politically motivated prosecution, then I would get it because it comes back to this principle that you've got to have equal justice under the law, and politically motivated prosecutions by definition, are in equal justice. Somebody's only being prosecuted because of their politics. You can't have that. You cannot have that. But yeah, I don't even know all the underlying details of that allegation, but I always did suspect that improper motive.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Here's, you know, again, this great news from and it ties into the breaking news we're talking about, which is the President saying that he does not view JD. Vance as the successor. President Trump's success at this point would certainly, if it continues at this rate, right, would set up his son well.
Speaker 4: Our CBS poll finds that a majority of Americans fifty three percent approve of the job he's doing. That's a better approval number than he ever reached during his first term in the White House. Joining us with more is our executive director of Elections and Surveys, Anthony Salvonto. Good to see you, Anthony, what's driving this?
Speaker 5: I will keep it simple, Margaret.
Speaker 6: He is doing, in the eyes of the public what he said he would do in the campaign.
Speaker 5: There's political value in that.
Speaker 6: In fact, seventy percent of people say he's doing what he promised.
Speaker 5: That's whether they approve of him or not.
Speaker 6: Now there's another part of this that continues over from the campaign. There were words that he was described as being tough, being energetic, and he still is today in.
Speaker 5: Big majority numbers.
Speaker 6: So as people take a look in these first few weeks, there's been a.
Speaker 5: Lot of activity.
Speaker 6: They're getting that general sense of governance, and that's being reflected in these early numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're trying to downplay it as much as they can, right, but the numbers are so dramatic. I mean, first the approval, yeah, it's much better than it ever was. But on the individual traits, just awesome.
Speaker 4: So that's perception.
Speaker 6: What about the actual policies, Well, let's start with the ones that are popular, and again these echo a lot of what we saw in the campaign.
Speaker 5: The idea of deporting those.
Speaker 6: In the country illegally continues to be popular. We saw that in the campaign, sending troops to the US Mexico border again majority in favor.
Speaker 5: We've seen that in the campaign for his.
Speaker 6: Supporters, in particular, the focus on ending DEI is popular. We have seen in the campaign a lot of them thought those processes had gone.
Speaker 1: To for In other words, the stuff he's doing is really popular and to these and this is the CBS poll. Sixty nine percent describe him as tough, sixty three percent energetic, sixty percent focused, fifty eight percent effective. Those are really good numbers. And beyond Red Jersey, Blue Jersey. All of that, though obviously the modern Democratic Party a disaster for America. The Republican Party, though not perfect, the key to success. We're in a golden moment right now. There are so many good things happening. No matter what you think of President Trump personally, so many good things happening. And he is emerging, he's already been in the first term. Is this transformational leader who really has a shot to unify the country around success. So let's enjoy it together. And again the news today he said that no, he does not view Vance as his successor. Is that paving the way for Junior? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to The Dan Kaplas Show podcast ed You're.
Speaker 1: With us three or three someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Tomorrow we're going to dig into whether boys and men should be allowed to play girls high school sports in Colorado. The answer is obvious, right, no, no way, not in any civilized world. But CHASSA declining to comment on whether it's going to follow President Trump's executive orders, so we'll be talking about that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let me just set the stage here.
Speaker 3: The NCAA has already announced they will comply with Trump's executive order, but no, not Chassa.
Speaker 2: Explain that one for wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well my explanation, yeah, I'm not sure you want that part of it. Part of it I think crying is in full disclosure. I litigated against Chassa years ago on behalf of a young man who had been not allowed to participate in high school football in Colorado, and at that point in time, the law allowed a chass A decision a Chasis suspension to be appealed through an arbitrator, which was a good fair approach, and so we went to a highly respected retired judge, had our own version of a trial the arbitrator ruled in the young man's favor, and it was very important to the young men because a he should have, based on the merits, been allowed to play, and then he was, and then it allowed him to, you know, get a scholarship to UCLA and go on and better himself. And so I'm not the most objective when it comes to chess. I know there are a lot of good, good people in the organization who deserve a ton of praise, But I may not be the most objective. And in terms of politics, you know, you look at Colorado and you look at who controls Colorado politics, the far far, far left, and so it may be a political decision. But what I'd say is listen to anybody and anybody anywhere. If you're going to take on that sacred responsibility, that sacred responsibility of being involved in youth sports, including high school sports, at that point, you better be able to put politics aside and do what's right for the child, do what's right for the teenager, do what's right for the high school student. If you can't do that, if you're going to worry about politics, get out of there, get out of there, because some things should be sacred, and when we're talking about kids, including high school kids, it should all be about what is best for that kid. And there's not one sane person in the world who could look anybody in the eye and say, oh, yes, it's best for those girls in girls' high school sports to have boys and men playing in their sports. Nobody could honestly say that. So get the hell out of here. If you want to put politics ahead of what's best for the kids, that's what I'd say.
Speaker 2: I like that, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Dan says a Texter Trump doesn't get to pick his successor registered Republicans do. Yeah, I've never said otherwise. What I've said is I would expect tremendous support for Junior, for Don Junior among registered Republicans at multiple levels, assuming President Trump's success continues, and there's every reason to believe it will, right. I mean, look at the first term, he was up against a coup attempt. He had all those head wins he had, and he admits it not done a great job of staffing. He was new to all that, and he's still got great stuff done. And the peace and prosperity this time around. You can tell it is a machine. They're organized, they're smart, they're sophisticated. They've got strategies on every front, including their legal strategies, their political strategies, or legislative strategies. So there are no guarantees in anything in life, right, but talk about peace or strength. Nobody doubts his strength around the world, and so they'll be ups and downs. But I think the trend line's going to be consistently up. And when it gets to two years down the road and people are talking about, Okay, who do they want in twenty eight, I think the fact Don Junior is Don Junior, And by the way, with Don Jor, he is also whip smart, very articulate, very disciplined. And yeah, so I know nobody wants to start talking about twenty eight right now. The only reason we're doing it is because this news just broke. President Trump saying that he does not view JD. Vance as the successor, at least not at this point, while saying deservedly so, plenty of positive things about Vance, who I think in every way one mistake we've talked about, but in every other way, starting with the debate, has been extraordinarily good and every reason I think Vance would make a superb president. A lot of texts coming in offering prayers and sympathy to Kelly. Are wonderful Kelly whose father died this afternoon. So yeah, and I expect well next week Kelly back in here, maybe in a week or two, but in the meantime, Yeah, lots of prayers for Kelly. You know what I want to do Ryan with excuse me. By the way, another texter or asked Dan, what is your favorite peanut butter?
Speaker 2: I can bring that up.
Speaker 1: I was complaining today that I've had to Instacurt in a poor substitute since I'm honoring the King super Strike. And by the way, if you disagree with Man the King super Strike, please let me know text call if you think I'm missing something. I've made my case for why I'm honoring the picket lines. I'm very comfortable with that. But if you think I'm missing something, tell me it's Santa Cruz peanut butter. If you had Santa Cruz peanut.
Speaker 2: Butter, I have a lot of time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very good, very good, especially the no stir I've never liked the stuff where there's like a lake on top of who would want that? Be sure to get the no stir Hey, Thanks Bro, and thanks for doing double duty back there today. I do want to use some of this great Super Bowl commercial sounds sprinkled in during the week because I thought there were some great ones. As awful as a halftime show was, I thought commercials were awesome. Prayers for Kelly and her day join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show.