Speaker 1: That's the approaching a thirty here fifty five KRCD talk station. What a happy day it is to be listening to the fifty five krc Morning Show. Wonderful guest leading up to the final guests of the morning, and thank God for Bill O'Reilly. I cannot encourage my listeners enough to go to Bill O'Reilly dot com. Bill O'Reilly, welcome back to the fifty five KRCY Morning Show. My friend. You have an unbelievably informative web page there. I want to applaud you on what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Well. Thank you, Brian, I appreciate you having me in I speak to you again. You know, it's really interesting what's happened since Trump got elected in November. The the American people were so angry with the Biden administration that even people who don't like Donald Trump said, look, he may not be what I think a president should be, but he's so much better than the alternative that we're going to vote for him. But the media never accepted that. Never, and so the strategy now is no matter what Trump does, he's evil. It's not wrong, it's evil. It's changed now the media strategy. So my job is basically not sheerly Donald Trump. We don't do that, no, but to put it to perspective things that he does, so that people can make a decision based on reality. And that's why we're successful on Bill O'Reilly dot com has now it's almost eight years and the thing is the most successful independent news site in the world.
Speaker 1: And that does not shock me a bit. Bill O'Reilly, and I've had you on many times over the years, and I got to ask you because I love your books and I'll encourage my listeners to read them. They are fascinating, you can't put them down kind of reads. Are we going to get another one out of you soon before we die back into politics, Bill, because I'm looking forward to the next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. As you may know, Brian Fronting the President's been on the New York Times bestseller list for twenty three consecutive weeks. Still there. I mean, it's a phenomenal seller, as most of my books have been. In September, we have Confronting Evil and we got the cover up on Bill O'Reilly dot com. Putin's on a cover along with the Ayatollah Halmani, Mazitung and Hitler and inside there are about ten other evil doers that can put them all on the cover. And that book is going to be very controversial, that's for sure, because you're going to learn things about Everybody thinks they know these evildoers, but you really don't know how the extent of what they did. And so we're editing that now, actually going to turn it in next week to the publisher.
Speaker 1: And going back to your comments about the mainstream media, he's evil, he's evil. This reminds me of the whole campaign that Donald Trump's a Nazi, which suggests to me that they don't understand the definition of the Nationalist Socialist Party. But ignoring their ignorance, they cling to this notion that somehow he is an evil man. But look what he is doing, and he's brilliant in his strategy. Beginning with deporting illegal immigrants, not all of them, not going in and grabbing moms who've been here for ten years. They're going after criminals, child rapists, for example. And the left and the Democrats that are out protesting this are trying to defend the indefensible. I really can't imagine any human being of any political stripe wanting a child molester in their neighborhood if that person came here illegally and could be easily ejected from our country.
Speaker 2: Here's the game. Most Americans who follow the news, and that would be about half of us, so I have the population they don't know what the deuce is going on, right, and that's your choice. And I mean they just sort of lazy or disinterested, whatever it may be. But the people who follow the cycle understand that the Trump administration wants immigration law enforced, and the way to do that is to present to the public the danger of not enforcing it. And just as you just said, you have fourteen million people allowed in by Biden, Well, ten percent of those people are going to be heinous criminals. That's ten percent of every group is evil. So that's one million, four hundred thousand, all right, that are running around causing trouble. And the problem is that when ICE raids and when they go in, there are undocumented migrants who do not have a criminal record that are swept up in the raid. So for example, they are living with the bank robber, they are living with the drug dealer. A lot of women are in this category and they have a child. Well that woman and child they're swept up, they're taken because they're in the residence with the dope dealer. The press cleaves that off and says, oh, look at this, this woman never did anything, and they're Burtner. How dishonest is that they don't explain that the woman has a relationship with the drug dealer. So what are you supposed to do? And I could give you a hundred examples of that kind of press dishonesty, and I do on the No Spin News every day. Means what we do because we have to protect Americans from falsehoods.
Speaker 1: Well, and the other thing component, and I talk about low hanging fruit defending the indefensible is what the left is trying to do. When you look at, for example, some of the programs that were revealed by the Doge effort over US eight, you know, tens of millions, hundreds of millions of dollars of the American taxpayer's money going to proms that on their face are wholly indefensible. And yet and the second component of that is nobody knows if the money actually went to any given program to accomplish the goal that was stated in the grand They don't follow the reality and it seems to me just a bunch of bribes, kickbacks, and payoffs for a bunch of organizations, either here within the country or out in the world. They're just soaking up the American taxpayers dollars.
Speaker 2: It's always been that way. Whenever American tax money leaves the United States and goes to a foreign country, we don't have any authority over it. So we don't have investigators in Gaza, or in Israel or in Ukraine to make sure that the money is spent the way it's designated. That has never existed. So Trump, that drives him nuts. That drives him absolutely crazy. And what he did was he said, look to Musk, you find out the most extreme examples, and I'll present it to the American people, and we'll try to clean this thing up to some extent. They'll never be able to clean it up entirely, but we'll try to get people outraged about the waste of taxpayer's dollars. That's what they're doing now. The fact that the Democrats are resisting that work's the Trump's advantage and the Republican Party's advantage because most Americans, they go, well, why aren't you supporting programs that are better. Why you want millions of dollars to go to a sesame street show in Iraq? That there's no good for anybody. If they want a sesame street show, let them put it on. Why do we have to put its pay for it? All? Right? So, the Democratic Party at this point is fracturing, and I don't know if they're going to come back anytime soon because there's no leader. They don't have a leader, and without a leader, it's all over the place. They're actually losing ground, even in the face of Trump being so controversial.
Speaker 1: Well, and one of the things most identified he was looking at social Security and all of the folks over the age of one hundred who are still at least on the books eligible And this remains to be seen whether checks are still going out to them, but everyone is, it seems, counting on social Security again, regardless of political stripe. When you see that, if you just are a casual political observer, you're like, wait a second, what, there's people on the Social Security roles that are one hundred and fifty years old? How can that be? The things underwater? The CBO has been warning about it for decades. Nobody lifts a finger to try to salvage the system that so many people think that's what they're going to have to rely on in retirement. That angers a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Sure, and it should, but it's unrealistic to think that in a nation of three hundred and sixty million people that they the federal government is going to be able to monitor every check entitlement check that goes out. They're never going to be able to do that. But you want to bring some kind of discipline into these agencies, and under Biden there was zero accountability. It got way out of control. The COVID stuff was insane.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 2: Trump is trying to bring in a new paradigm for these agencies where they have to apply some kind of discipline. They have to get rid of the ivy logues, they have to hire people who are going to watch the dough. Now is he going to succeed? Partially because it should. The problem is just to mammoth. But he's doing the right thing. But again, the press is so hateful toward him. They're never going to say that. They're never going to report on him fairly. And therefore many millions of Americans think the guys the devil because they don't really pay attention to what's actually happening.
Speaker 1: Well, Elon Musk said it the other day, and I have to paraphrase because I can't quote the man, but he warned of what is quite literally the existential threat posed by our national debt and deficit, and that we are going to fall apart literally, and we will fall apart along with the rest of the world, who seems to rely on the American taxpayers to stay afloat. Somebody said, you know, oh, well, you have this whole idea about you. Well, I'll just move to New Zealand if the Fiat currency collapsed. He said, no, that's not going to be possible because New Zealand will go down the toilet too.
Speaker 2: Sure, and you can't tax the people anymore, Brian, you can't. They're just up to their eyebrows. Yes, in paying to local, state and federal officials. I mean New York, where I live, is the highest tax state and union. We are losing. It's of thousands of people a year moving out of here, and replacing those people are foreign nationals who are on welfare. Okay, so the people who are earning a decent buck, they're leaving replaced by people who need government assistance. Now I'm generalizing, but that's the accurate picture. So the Democratic Party again doesn't seem to understand that you cannot tax people anymore than you are now. And then Bernie Sanders and these socialis, Oh, the brillionaires, and that's a bunch of garbage. There are very few of those people. The bulk of the tax receipts are working class, blue collar folks who cannot pay anymore. So you've got to cut the waste and the massive spending, which is what Musk has been tasked to.
Speaker 1: Do so far doing an excellent job of elevating this type of thing to the average americans attention, and the average Americans seeing some positive in all this based upon the points you've made today here on the Morning Show. And we can only hope that the energy and the effort behind it continues to neure to our advantage. Because we go back the other direction, we're stuck. We're screwed. I mean, yeah, you may as well just pull the flag down and go hide in a hole or something. Bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, the Trump administration has an opportunity. It needs to be more disciplined. I don't think that's going to happen. That's not how the president rolls, as a cliche goes, I would do it a little bit differently in style form. But what they're trying to do is a positive for the country. Unfortunately many people in the country don't understand that now. But you know we all do. We do, Brian. I mean, you do a good show every morning in Cincinnati and tell the folks what you think. I do the same thing on Bill and I write the books and I get the word out and then folks believe what they want to believe. But we have an opportunity here in the next forty seven months. That's what Trump has, and if he does well, then Vance will be the next president because I don't think the Democratic Party is going to be able to recover in uh, you know, the forty seven months that Trump has well.
Speaker 1: They're going to have to find somebody other than Gavin Newsome.
Speaker 2: The guy no backbench finished.
Speaker 1: Thankfully, no backbench in the Democrat Party. Bill O'Reilly dot com book market, see what's there every single day. Become a member. You get a lot more benefits being a member of Bill O'Reilly dot com of Bill I'm already looking forward to September when your new book comes out, so you'll be back on the morning show and we will talk about it after I read it, because I always read your books before we talk. I know that rule.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, Brian, stay strong. Thanks for having me my.
Speaker 1: Pleasure anytime, sir, have a wonderful weekend. It's coming up in the forty four or fifty five KRC, the talk station