Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday, so it's pop a Bravo And if you're watching on YouTube, you can see my gorgeous, gorgeous guest. It's John Hill.
Speaker 2: Hey John, Hi, thank you for having me back.
Speaker 1: Hi, my buddy.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Hey John? I'm so excited you have a new podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, listen, you inspire me. It's it's kind of a Bravo podcast. You did, you did?
Speaker 1: It's really every so often somebody comes up with the name of something and then I realize I'm just really not one of those people that is with penny or comes up with puns or can name things. The name of your show is show Pony, which is dead on perfect.
Speaker 3: You like it, I love it, I love it good.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking about it, honestly, it's an It's.
Speaker 3: A name I've been throwing around. Didn't know if it was going to be for a show or for like a book proposal. I had thought about that for a second, and then it just seemed like the right right thing to do. And I never wanted to have a Bravo podcast. I always thought that's Andy's thing. That's you know, there's so many out there. I don't really need to throw my hat in that ring. And then I thought about it, and I like interacting with Bravo people. That's our bread and butter. That's who's attention to our serious show.
Speaker 2: And I my prom said, why don't you just do a Bravo podcast?
Speaker 3: And then I thought, I am, I guess uniquely qualified to talk about Bravo. I produced a lot of Bravo shows, Project Runway, Kathy Griffin, Life on the d List, watch Rappins Live for four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't forget about Tori and Dean, but I don't think that was That was on Oxygen okay.
Speaker 3: And then some of the you know, other Bravo shows. You can watch the intro to the to the podcast and here all about it. But then I realized that I thought, you know what, what if I go back and watch some of the vintage things because I never watched Workout and I've watched Tabitha Takes Over. I watched that later on, but yeah, I never saw Workout. So I'm starting with Workout and I'm just kind of doing like a deep.
Speaker 1: Dive Jackie Warner. Yeah, yeah, and have you found out what where she is now?
Speaker 3: What's she doing? Oh yeah, she's chiming in. Not really, Oh yeah, she wants us to come to she lives in Ohio. Now listen to episode three. Okay, okay, And because she's interviewed her five times, Jess Rothschild and Jackie listened to the episode or watched it on YouTube and chimed in, Rebecca has chimed in.
Speaker 2: They're all paying attention.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well that's good for you then, okay, good. I love Jess Rothschild. I haven't listened to that episode, but when I saw you, I love it well because I love her and I love you, and I saw when you had her on, I go, oh, this is a great pairing.
Speaker 3: It's great. And definitely watch that one. You know, I'm editing it all myself too. I took the opportunity to learn this stuff instead of I do another podcast and we just ship it off to an editor and then they make whatever they want out of it, like this one.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, well, and that's the way.
Speaker 2: It kind of should go.
Speaker 3: You know, there's people who there's the editors, and then there's you doing your thing and then but for this one, I was like we were off work for one week at Serious, me and Ay were off work and I was like, you know what, I don't just try to learn it myself.
Speaker 2: It wasn't I was a producer for fifteen.
Speaker 3: Years, like not for nothing, you know what I mean, Like I do know these things, and so it really I just put a little time into it, figured it out. So like everything you hear or see, I shot myself and edited myself, so like listen, the audio can probably it needs some work, especially in the last one because I did a remote episode or not a remote episode. I did a like a field episode. I went into the field and reported it like with little mic, so it's not as polished, but I'm putting music in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going myself. It's hard to me too.
Speaker 1: It's hard sometimes that'd thing and I'll say to Inger and I go, I know, there's just like this ten seconds I want to cut out. And then I've tried to like put it in a garage band and do it, and two hours later I cannot get it, and I'm just like, just do it. I'm gonna have to pay you one hundred and fifty dollars or whatever. But I tried to do it, and I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to. If you have the time to just sit and just not throw your hands in the air, it finally does click.
Speaker 2: And when it clicks then it becomes easy.
Speaker 3: But I forced myself to just like sit on my hands and not move until I figured it out.
Speaker 1: Well, you also do a lot of like graphics and fun stuff for your live shows, and so at least you kind of I like, go, you know how to do it. I mean I can post on Instagram and.
Speaker 3: Put up a TikTok. Takes a while. Takes a while in this day and age. That's all you really need. That's you're doing great, sweetie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, honey, I put it. We put up a TikTok yesterday or day before from our Monday episode and something was set about one of the people on Love after lock Up and he just kind of does a lot of like slow blinking and people are like, he's like an animatronic, like one of those furbies or like the Chuck e Cheese because he has all of this like so and people were like, oh, well, he's obviously on something, some drugs or whatever. And then totally got taken down from TikTok, or they put it up with no audio.
Speaker 2: Oh because you said something about drugs.
Speaker 3: Drugs. Uh huh, that's interesting. TikTok is very sensory. I feel like on Instagram you can just say whatever. I'm seeing the craziest things on Instagram, and I see for some reason, the reels that get pushed to you, yeah, are depraved, and the.
Speaker 1: Reels that you repost. I literally wrote you recently it was like, where do you find this shit? And you're like, it just.
Speaker 2: Comes to me, It just comes.
Speaker 3: There's one and I have never reposted this, but there's there's one lady in Thailand who wears a ball gown and goes up behind elephants and catches their poop in her dress and then throws them in the air like she's so happy that there's balls of poop, elephant poop, and it's it's crazy, like a diamond tierra and a huge ball gown and just she catches the poop.
Speaker 1: And then it's not like she goes and creates art with it.
Speaker 3: No, No, the action of catching the poop in the ball gown is the real. And then once I watched that one, all I was getting was ladies in ball gowns and Thailand catching elephant poop.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy. What the internet is insane?
Speaker 1: Ya, Well, you know what will they think of next?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's what we should do. Maybe we should do that for our next chapter of our lives with the tailand and catch shit.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't want anything to do with any kind of poop, and I definitely don't want to stand behind an elephant. I feel like that's a good way to get like kicked or something trampled. Trampled. Yeah, okay, Well, I'm sorry that you're receiving that, and now that we're talking about it, I'm going to be receiving it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I I don't want it. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want anything about poop. Okay, Now this is a strange segue, But are you watching the Karen Reid trial.
Speaker 3: I was just talking to a friend of mine who went to high school with her, Okay, And.
Speaker 2: The answer for me is no.
Speaker 3: But it's on my list of things to because I've been seeing it in the news for months and I keep saying, you have to sit down and look at this. But I've been so busy with th stuff, learning how to produce podcasts exactly, and he gave me the rundown. I'm fascinated with what I the little that I know. But I haven't been watching the trial. Well.
Speaker 1: I mean when I came on with you and you heard in the background was literally watching live.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's right now, right now.
Speaker 1: It's right now. But what I do is I watch Emily D. Baker at who I met in person at bravokn. Actually she's wonderful and so she covers it live. But what she does is like she pauses and then she kind of talks about this or that or the legal or her you know, thoughts, and then she like when it comes to lunch and stuff like zoom zoom past it and kind of be live again because she's done so much pausing. It's like when you're a DBR and you can catch up right, which is nice. But you know, after I'm done with this, I'll go back to it. I'll be a couple hours behind, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: And is Nancy Grace covering it?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Is it just everyone's thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know if Nancy Grace is covering it?
Speaker 3: And what do you think? Do you think that she killed him. Do you think it was an accident? The kind of the working theory is that they were drunk. It was sort of an accident. There was a fight, but it wasn't premeditated. But it's just a mess.
Speaker 1: Oh the amount of drinking, Like, I mean.
Speaker 3: That's what this guy said, he because he wow, he was saying. He was just like what they're not saying is that it's just all based on alcoholism.
Speaker 1: I mean every single person is ship faced drunk driving, every single person.
Speaker 2: He took a roadie in the car with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with a glass a glass, not even like a like not even like can I get it in a plastic up, just like a glass from the bar, pure like why blizzard conditions and just driving around, just cops driving around. There was this one cop that we found out in the last trial that had literally like left his service weapon in somebody else's private vehicle, had driven his police car drunk many times.
Speaker 3: Honey, I mean just bad.
Speaker 1: So this particular night, they were also shit faced and they were going for an after party at this house and that's when she dropped They had a fight. She dropped him off and left and they have her like logging into the wi Fi at at the home, like, so they know when she was there, when she left, because she logged into the WiFi back.
Speaker 3: At the house.
Speaker 1: It's just a matter of did she accidentally hit him and drive off, or did he go into the house, had an altercation with somebody, the dog bit.
Speaker 2: Him, stumbled into the snow and then.
Speaker 1: Fell out into the snow, or they put him out in the snow and said, and we'll just pretend like a plow hit him. Their friend, by the way, their friend. It's not an enemy, as our friends insane. So there's enough reasonable doubt in my opinion that they're In my opinion, I don't know how a jury could hear all this and be like, well, she probably still did it, because it's like or probably the dog bit him and he fell in the snow. I mean, you can't, there's no way to tell.
Speaker 2: There's a reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: That's it's reasonable doubt.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to think that they can trace your steps and see what wi fi you logged into.
Speaker 2: You got to be everything. Yeah, I've better never commit a crime. I am screwed.
Speaker 1: If so, I'm always like, yeah, track me, I don't give I.
Speaker 3: Have no privacy. I just I don't even know my passwords to have.
Speaker 2: It's all the same. I've had the same password.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't say this out loud, but I have the same passwords that I had since college.
Speaker 1: Like I know, but now that you have to change because my credit card, WI want to just get compromised. And I had to like, yeah, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing. I know.
Speaker 1: You don't. You need to add an extra exclamation point at the end of the beginning.
Speaker 2: Okay, just do that.
Speaker 1: Go in and just add an exclamation point in the beginning that I can do. That'll be just enough to make them quit sending you alert that say Google says you've used this password eight hundred and twenty sixths.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like your password has been discovered in a breach.
Speaker 3: And it's like, no shit, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Are the cops coming to get you right now?
Speaker 2: I do apologize. I'm in New York City.
Speaker 1: It sounds like they are coming to your door. You are, Karen Read, They're coming to get you.
Speaker 3: And that was nothing there. I was on a phone call earlier today and it just wouldn't stop.
Speaker 2: And it's right.
Speaker 3: I'm right in the heart of the West village. And yeah, for reason is just this corner is they're always here look for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're no where you are, They're looking for you. They got the helicopters out. I'm reading Graydon Carter's book right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, how's that?
Speaker 1: It's really good. I mean, i'm reading it. I don't do audio books. I'm reading it, and it's really good. Now what I had just found out, I'm eighty percent through the book. Now, what I've just found out is he owns Waverley Inn, which I did not know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that either, I love I know.
Speaker 1: Now let me tell you what's fascinating about that is that I have sat next to him at Waverley Inn. Ingrid and I write a table and he was at the table next to us, which appeared to be you know, a wife and a child, you know, an adult child. And then on the booth behind was liv Tyler and her mother.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness.
Speaker 1: Now, of course you can't get your phone out to Google to take nothing. You just Ingrid and I just have to and you know Ingrid and I both very well, we have to just whisper and guess amongst ourselves. Yes, And we were just talking about how gorgeous Live Tyler is it's so dark in the Waverley End that well, everybody looks good. Everybody looks good, and the book is so great. But so what he says in the book is that he owns it, and when they first opened it, he did the seating chart every night because he would know, like, if this person comes in, they won't want to sit near this person, or we might know that this person is like famous, I want to go at the back or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you have the time to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in charge of Vanity Ferris, a pretty big deal. So then I was like, so the ninth in Ingrad and I came in, did he put himself next to Live Tyler? And then be like, whoever these randoms are that we don't know, they want to know who we are put him next to us.
Speaker 3: Or maybe he saw your name and he wanted to be close to the Pink Shade universe.
Speaker 1: You know, I am one hundred percent sure that's not the case. But we did get to look at Live Tyler all night and she does sort of glow gorgeous, incredible, And then at the end he spoke to her and was like, oh, and she's like, it's so good to see you. Yeah, great book, ten out of send recommend. I love that place too. I've been. The last time I went, I was with my son. I'd taken him to New York. We went to go and see that. This was only like two years ago to the Harry Potter thing, because I'd taken my daughter to see it too.
Speaker 3: I want to see that.
Speaker 1: It's really good, especially if you've read the books and know the story.
Speaker 3: It's good. We're not supposed to tend to leave supporting jk. Rowling, but I did. I did appreciate the books.
Speaker 1: I know that technically we're not supposed to be supporting her, but she's a good writer. I mean, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: The books are good. I love those movies too.
Speaker 1: You know, my daughter identifies as by and she still last Chick fil A.
Speaker 2: So that happen a lot of people do a lot.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can't quit the hate chicken and.
Speaker 2: I did it not too long ago. Sometimes you need it.
Speaker 1: Oh there's that good Chick fil A bright in New York. You can just like walk right by. It's right there on that corner Time Square now you have a show on XEM so you're on every day with Andy, Yeah, five days a week in the mornings. And then you have your own show, The John Hill Show. Yes, formerly known as The News with John.
Speaker 2: Hill, formerly known as The Fields.
Speaker 1: It's formally known as The Fields. You've had, like like Prince, just keep changing.
Speaker 2: Just keep changing. So what is this is the best version of it?
Speaker 1: The John Hill Show. But you do talk about news like the Elephant Catching.
Speaker 2: Which is headline news.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do talk about news because it's live. I feel like the beauty of podcasts are that you know you have it coming up. You can research, you can watch, you can make notes, but live, whatever you have planned may change by the time you turn the radio on. So we like to just the night before. I'm looking all week and all the time, but like the night before, we really kind of solidify. Okay, here are the things that just broke. Let's put these in, and then the morning of we throw some things in there too, just to make sure it's something you want to tune into my show because you know that I'll be talking about the stuff that maybe you don't even know yet.
Speaker 1: That's very true. That's very true. Do you have anything that you're going to be discussing this week that would be something I definitely wouldn't know. Actually, I'm so immersed in Karen read that. If it's not that, then I don't know anything else.
Speaker 3: This is interesting that you asked that because Andy and I did our show and we didn't even get to news. So I can just tell you all the news. I have the stuff that we no one's ever heard yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll just run through the real quick. You tell me when to stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't even have to. Some of this is stupid and it's just a spark conversation for Andy, Okay. Jacqueline Loriita posts a jarring video after massive facelift and next surgery saw it.
Speaker 2: Hilaria Baldwin is.
Speaker 3: Claiming that her fluctuating Spanish accent is due to a medical condition ADHD and dyslexia likely.
Speaker 1: Story, Okay, making a note to circle back continue.
Speaker 3: Weight Watchers files for bankruptcy. I think we all knew this was going to happen eventually.
Speaker 2: All rip.
Speaker 3: You know, weight Watchers really helped people because not just lose weight, but it helped people process problematic eating, compulsive eating. You know it gave them a sense of community, and I feel like that was a really nice.
Speaker 1: I love weight Watchers. I did it for years. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even just counting the points, which I know was great. But from what I.
Speaker 3: Understand, the people that went really went because they had a support system and goals.
Speaker 2: You were setting in there. You know, it's easy to go get a zempic, but the community.
Speaker 1: So But weight Watchers also added the shots into right part of it because they had to. And Oprah was like a part owner of whitewasters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I loved White Watchers when I did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rumors are swirling the Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are hiring Lady Gaga and Elton John for their wedding.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, why not Beyonce if you remember in there.
Speaker 2: Sure if you're a billionaire.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I think the blue origin thing was so stupid and it was so offensive. But if you're it's different though, because people like, oh, they shouldn't do it. It's like whatever, if they're being paid twenty million dollars, why not it's a job, like.
Speaker 1: You mean, for the astronauts, No.
Speaker 2: For Lady Gaga and Elton John.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, of course, why not.
Speaker 3: It's a job.
Speaker 2: The other one is kind of like an optional thing. I don't know. Did you watch Orgasm inc?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: With that was that documentary about the used to sit.
Speaker 3: In a circle.
Speaker 2: You have to watch it is, John.
Speaker 1: You know me, I'm never going to watch anything that's going to talk about sex like that. No, I'd be way too nervous.
Speaker 3: No, it's but it's true crime. It's about a cult. It's like Nexium that they started a yoga studio, and within the yoga studio they were like, oh and we'll also just like focus on the beauty of the female orgasm and how it's this energy source. And it was very like bougie, like chic, upscale, like boutique type of bullshit in San Francisco. Okay, And so that's kind of the setting of the documentary. It's not a sexy situation. It's a very upsetting one, but it's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I love any cult anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, this is a this is a new documentary, because I'm thinking of an old documentary that talked about that is the same.
Speaker 3: No, you're you're correct, it is that same old documentary, but the leaders of one Taste, which was the name of that cult, Oh Taste.
Speaker 2: I know their trial begins began today.
Speaker 1: Oh ines, somebody died?
Speaker 3: Did people die? Unclear?
Speaker 1: They were just swindlers, they were ginghawing it up.
Speaker 2: Well, they were sex traffickers.
Speaker 3: They were basically getting they were manipulating people.
Speaker 2: I'm paraphrasing. But you got to watch it. It's very good.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want to, but I don't want to see a bunch of ladies sit around the circle and have orgasms.
Speaker 3: They don't. It's not that this guy's there too. It's it's kind of like I'm telling you, I think like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know, I get you know, I'm very like clutch the pearls get nervous. So, but you think I could watch it, then I'll watch it, okay.
Speaker 2: Because it's true crime. It's not. Yeah, I think you could turn off if you don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm riding a tree crime next to it, so it'll yeah, tice me cany continue uh.
Speaker 3: Pet Raccoon was found with a meth pipe in his mouth, found in a driver's seat during a drug bus.
Speaker 1: It's a very cute in the driver's seat.
Speaker 3: No, I know, it's cute.
Speaker 2: It's a cute little raccoon.
Speaker 3: Oh bless him a Florida suburb, and Miami Dade County is mitigating the peacock population by giving them all vast sectomies.
Speaker 1: Whose job is that? Okay?
Speaker 3: Some that ooh. Scientists have to accidentally discovered a new organ in the human body they didn't know was there. I'm not a scientist, but I compareaphrase. Basically they were doing they because of the new technology and the microscopics and the dyes they found. We basically have salivary glands kind of like at the top of our soft palette are behind the nose. Okay, does that?
Speaker 1: Does that help me in anyway?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But I mean, you know, we have some glands we didn't know we had.
Speaker 3: Okay, weird first images of Pope Francis's tomb, and I just I love the photos. I want to if I ever have enough money to buy a home, I want to give them the picture of the Pope's tomb and just be like, create this for me to live in.
Speaker 2: Maybe just in the Pope's tomb. They'll just move there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'll have to look. I'll have to look and say.
Speaker 2: Very minimalist, chic modern sleep.
Speaker 1: It's nice, okay, rest in peace, Darling.
Speaker 3: A woman. A woman snuck a cana tuna into cabaret on Broadway and opened it and ate it in the middle of the show. And my joke for that is, it's funny that it was cabaret because Land opens a cantatuna every night in her cabaret. Let's see. A Virginia woman left traumatized after finding a snake in her margarita.
Speaker 2: At a Mexican food restaurant.
Speaker 1: Well, how big was the margarita? Then there was a whole snake in there.
Speaker 3: I think I actually did that one on my show. I don't know, but it was a live snake. Are you enjoying this or should I.
Speaker 1: Stop enjoying it?
Speaker 3: After the best time, I've got plenty. A Southwest Airlines passenger allegedly stripped naked and pooped on a seat as the plane landed.
Speaker 1: John, So many bad stories. It's so many bad stories.
Speaker 3: This is just the news.
Speaker 1: You know the news.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was a Southwest flight two Shogo.
Speaker 2: Where was it coming from?
Speaker 3: Oh? From Philadelphia?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: She was a woman.
Speaker 2: She took her clothes off and emptied her Bowels on the plane.
Speaker 1: Seat well, she was having a bad trip.
Speaker 3: Southwest said, our teams are reaching out to those on board and to apologize for the situation and any delay to their travel plans.
Speaker 2: I would like more than that if I had been on the plane and seen someone take a jomp on a seat. I want a million dollars.
Speaker 1: And you gotta know was she seating Group A, Was she seating Group C? Yeah, I would like a million dollars Group P.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Oh the woman who turned herself into a cat with plastic surgery into a cat. That's kind of stupid. An Australian woman broke the Guinness Book of World Records for collecting the most minions.
Speaker 1: I know, how do you have so many of these stories?
Speaker 3: I know I enjoy, I enjoy finding I have. I am so because I used to do this, watch What Happens Live too. I have a system, and I know I don't even I can look at a huge, massive headlines and the ones that good they just kind of float out to me.
Speaker 2: Read the rest of the crap.
Speaker 1: I do want to go back to Hilario bald when if you don't mind, because I did cover that show on this podcast. And I don't mean like I talked about it briefly. I mean we did a full recap all eight episodes.
Speaker 2: Did you hate it as much as everyone else?
Speaker 3: John? I loved it. You loved it.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I loved every a little bit. But I find I find him to be so delightful. I do. I find him delightful. I find him funny. I think she is something that's not firing on all cylinders. And I love them together because they have found they have really found their person.
Speaker 3: That's true, that is true.
Speaker 1: He just thinks everything she does is amazing and hilarious and we're looking at it like what's happening? And then finally, like towards the end, she addressed her like brand new Giant knockers, which she had not addressed the whole time. I was like, this is what's happening, right, And then towards the end she had her gay bestie come over and then sort of say like, oh, I know you're looking, and he was like, I was trying not to say anything, but she did. She did do them after the trial, so that was respectful.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you don't want to show it to a murder trial with new tits.
Speaker 1: No, no bad look. I am concerned about the oldest child, Carmen, who is eleven and does seem to be forty two.
Speaker 3: Now is that the one that has written the beauty skincare book alongside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's its running theme, is that Carmen gets in the kitchen and she reads things, and then she makes skin masks to things and puts them on her dad and talks about how he's old. And you know, it was a running joke about like, let's try to make dad look better.
Speaker 3: Do you think they have these kids too as like moneymakers? I mean, like an eleven year old selling skincare is just insane to me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like he said, whenever anything crazy happened in their lives, they would just have another baby.
Speaker 2: So sick they should be locked up.
Speaker 3: We don't need more babies.
Speaker 1: They after the whole murder situation, they had three more kids. After that, they only had they only had four, and then they had three more, one with the surrogate. So those two, the two three year olds, are very close in age because she had the boy being carried by a surrogate and she was carrying Nope, that's opposite Lulu was being carried by the surrogate and she was carrying Raphael Romeo. I don't know which one of the Fernando, I don't know. And the youngest baby, whose name is Elaria, came after that.
Speaker 2: It's too many. People don't need to be having that many kids.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of children. And he always refers to a seven children and then she'll go, you have eight, you have eight, like or she had they have six, and she'll she always reminds him that he does have another daughter. Her name is Ireland.
Speaker 3: God, I saw Ireland posted a TikTok. She's she's active on TikTok. I really like Ireland, She's really she.
Speaker 1: Likes Laria too. Yeah, kids, they have kids of the same age.
Speaker 3: When I watch a show like that, my problem is I need to watch it as a spectator who's just watching the craziness happened. When I watch any TV show, I always think, how would I like to inter what I like to interact with this person?
Speaker 2: And I same with like some people on the Valley.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about like Lisa Barlowe, Like they're just people who I see in TV shows where I'm like if I were in this conversation right now, I.
Speaker 2: Would they would need the police would need to come.
Speaker 3: I get. I just has such a low tolerance for ass whole behavior, and Hilaria seems like so full of it that I would have a hard time being able to fake it.
Speaker 2: I would be like, what the fuck is your problem?
Speaker 1: She did say on the show that so she had a Carmen had a British friend, and.
Speaker 2: I heard it. I heard excuse.
Speaker 1: Its British friend's sister came over who was sixteen, to do Hilaria's nails. Okay, so the sixteen year old British chick comes over doing her nails, and then she sort of goes into this conversation where you could tell, if you know anything about her, where it's going. She's leading the sixteen year old into, Hey, when you're in Great Britain, do you find your accents thicker? And when you're in America you find it's not so much?
Speaker 3: And then she goes pull the wool over my eyes.
Speaker 1: But you're not from Spain. This girl is from England.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, I produced docu soaps for so long that I know exactly what, like they organized that they control that they curated. I want someone to walk up there on the street be like, what's happening with your accent?
Speaker 1: So now you're saying she says it's because she has ADHD. Intellect, She says she talks about her ADHD just like say on the show, but she never brought up that that's the reason she has the Spanish accent for no reason.
Speaker 3: I have an ADHD diagnosis, so do I and I am speaking just fine.
Speaker 1: I took little, I took. I took the speed as a kid.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: And you know what, it's hard because I'm in recovery and you can't. I don't want to take riddle in our adderall especially, and so I said to my doctor. I was like, listen, I'll just leave it as is. I don't want to because my mom, to her credit, never medicated us. She and I was too old that it hadn't really like it wasn't really popular yet.
Speaker 1: Well me either, I'm older than you, and that's what they gave me. Dex adream like pure speed speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine, I wasn't hyperactive as a kid. I just had horrible like attention neurodiversity probably yeah, focus couldn't study, couldn't read. I co agree, but you know I could have no retur I just couldn't study. Yeah, And so I think that's why I wasn't like the other kids who were put on the speed were the ones who were bouncing off the walls kind of a lot of times in life, but.
Speaker 1: I was ever bouncing off the walls. Mom was purely for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the speed. Anyway. The point is I would skinny, and my doctor was like, I said, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I'd rather leave it as is.
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine, but I do notice in my adult life, like it takes me days, weeks, months to do stuff that taste other people to do in afternoon to do. So we talked about it and she was like, you know, it's not that big of a deal. Like you they give adderall the children. I was like, you don't understand. If you give me a thirty days supply of adderall, it will be gone by the next morning. I will crushed it up. I would have put it everywhere. And that was just no. And she's like, okay, So she put me on one that's a nonsimilar which don't work as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I think it does help a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the non stimulants are good for people.
Speaker 3: I'm not speaking like I'm from Madiorca.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't all of a sudden code switch to French.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, and I'm from Texas, and I specifically don't speak like a Texan just because I've always, you know, tried to not.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Brittany of the Valley and vander Pump has been in LA for ten years and still sounds like she's from the backwoods, like she came out of ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, Like I'm from Mississippi, and I don't. I mean, I do sound Southern, but I don't sound like I did or even when I go visit, I sound so much more Southern.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I buy it, actually, because I think when you have that particular accent, it has a lot to do with how you talk to your family back home, and has a lot to do with the way you present yourself, the timing of your speech. I think it has to. It's constantly reinforced, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like if she doesn't code switch, Brittany, no.
Speaker 3: And I like, she does seem so authentic, So I kind of I really like her.
Speaker 1: Well, I like her too, I'm not. I'm just wondering. It's always so interesting, Like some people, yeah, pull an accent so quickly and so easily, and other people just like.
Speaker 3: Can't get rid of it. I'm sure that if she had moved to LA with the intent of I am moving out of the South. I want to start a new life, and I want to start a career as a broadcaster, she wouldn't have the accent, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But she ye there to continue her life. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's about your mentality too. I think she's just kind of like I am who I am, just in a different city. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, Brittany, Well, let's talk about the Valley. Uh, Jax Jackson's behavior is pretty triggering for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure, and uh.
Speaker 1: So much of the blame and everything is your fault. And I'm in this mental health house because of you, and you're on a trip and you've in my life. And he continues on the Valley after show to talk about how he just wants somebody to check on him. He continues to talk about it on the after show. He's still talking about how all he wants is somebody to just check it in on him, and really what he wants is somebody to leave him a little note by the coffee maker that says have a good day.
Speaker 3: That's what he wants.
Speaker 2: He's still saying that.
Speaker 1: That's what he was saying on the after show. He's like, that's all I wanted from her. I just wondered to check on me. I was like, and her point this episode was, you've been in there for three days, nobody's sending you a care package. Why the fuck do you have your phone? It's a Keisha on our episode we did this week was like, what what should Brittany do? I said, if it was me, I would call the facility and said, let me speak to his counselor take his phone. He's in there for three hours and then texting you every fifteen minute.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, I've gone through this twice. I've been in treatment twice and they put you on blackout for a month, like and I remember the first time, I was like, why I need my phone and they were so right to not give it to me, and I was kissed.
Speaker 2: But I remember at the end being like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Had I had my phone on those early days, I would have done so much more damage.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I was never mean to people, but I would have been.
Speaker 3: Trying to like clean up mess or apologize to Mark, and you're not in the right frame of mind to do that shit yet. And so I totally felt the same way when she said he's going to group and then rage sexting her.
Speaker 2: Because that's that is what happens.
Speaker 3: You go, you start feeling emotions, are realizing things about yourself, and you want to blame someone else so that you Yeah, it's so it's not appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yea Jason said this week, Jason said, you know, I've been in contact with him, and he's still blaming Brittany for everything he's not. He's not to the point where you can work on himself yet. And we do know then he only stays there like a week or less or maybe two. I mean, he doesn't say very long on the first stent. He goes back later. But it is so upsetting.
Speaker 3: When I hear that, when I see him, when I hear him, I have that thing now where it is all noise until I hear the thing of oh wow, I realize now you know what I mean, Like it's very simple, but all of it is noise. That anything that has to do with her. She's a wonderful I'm sure that everyone's made mistakes, but like it's not equal.
Speaker 2: He has a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and if he cleans it up and it is like this and you realize that she's just a horrible partner.
Speaker 2: Great, you can get a divorce, but you can't be attacking her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's And he keeps saying, oh, she sent neckad pectures to Julian and pictures of my child. He's putting those things together because I think in his mind he wants people to think something weird happened with the photos of the kids. Julian is in their friend group, right, and so she just maybe said some boot pictures and then maybe two days later was like, keep this picture here. I am at tea ball. Look at him and the heat. You know, this is what I'm doing. I'm watching him. So these things aren't. But he keeps saying it. I think it's his way of trying to be like, it's so weird, it's so weird. Everything she's doing is so weird. It's awful.
Speaker 3: And in real.
Speaker 1: Time he does do a little of the same behavior. Right, He'll say well she did this, that and the other, and ah, she was with Julian and I was so like, who wouldn't get that mad? But no, no, no, I'm the one that blew up my life. He kind of does a lot of remember she did all these terrible things, which, by the way, they were officially separated and living separately, and he was banging girls.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 1: The morning she went to take him to rehab, there was literally a neggd woman, a negod woman in his bed. And she goes, but I'm in trouble because I sent a picture. You know.
Speaker 2: That is so classic though, and it didn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: When somebody doesn't want to take responsibility, they will use anything, they will do anything, and tell anybody.
Speaker 2: Under the bus, you know, I send anybody in the bus to like avoid having to accept responsibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jack's especially is I think he literally was on like Doctor Drew or something this week podcast. I don't know, but it was something like that where they did like the narcissist test on him, and of course he scored one hundred. But I remember when Stossi first started her podcast, however many years ago, that was she was still she was still in vander pump roles. And so she took her microphone stuff and went and interviewed Jack Jacks and did like you know, Vogue dot com or Sassy magazine sociopath test, And she just asked Jax all the questions and he was like every single an sir. She's like, oh my god, you're a sociopath.
Speaker 3: He was like, is that bad? You know? Yeah? I mean I would hope that if he really does put a little effort in, maybe he could change.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think if he's a narcissistic sociopath, he's not going to change. But at least maybe he can learn to have empathy for other people or behave properly and not break the mother of your child. You know, maybe he can learn some of these proper behaviors right.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately they can't really right now because they do have a son. But like the answer for her is no contact. That's I agree, only thing that will help it, because it's it's not real. The things he's saying are not we can tell as a viewer even like she's she's being a normal person herself. Yeah, yeah, normal, he's not.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: It's it's Yeah, it's concerning. She even said on the other nine and watch what happens live. She's like, even now, Steal, he's raised chex to me all the time. Yeah, he can't. He just can't stand it.
Speaker 3: We want someone to blame. And and and that's the thing, like if she she's allowing it by letting him contact her, but if it's like.
Speaker 2: At one point, I mean it's.
Speaker 1: Abusive, I think he they need to do the thing that a lot of people they're getting divorced do. They have, like that that mediac they have like a parent app where both sets of attorneys can see it and so anything that they're texting can come into court and anything that way, you're really and that's the only way they're allowed to contact each other is on this parent's app. That would be a good idea for this. Jesse and Michelle too, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean she loves him and she wants him to do well, so I think she wants to give him that chance. But I don't think he deserves that chance right now. And it's like when you learn, you know, when you can behave then we can talk. But until then, you can't just reach out and beat me up over the Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Well the Jesse and Michelle thing, what are your thoughts because people feel pretty like strong, like, oh god, she's like awful whatever, And I'm like, I think that she is maybe bitchy, but she's only reacting to his sort of I don't even know. He's like like like a serial killer. Yeah, he's so like when he said to Janet on this episode when he said, you know you're you're playing a game and you're not suited for the game, right in front of her husband. He's such a dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Janet is another one. I don't think I would enjoy being friends with her.
Speaker 1: I think I would enjoy being friends with her if she was just like funny and messy all the time. But I don't wonder her like going behind my back and stirnuphit about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if you were with her and she's being petty and funny and making jokes like she might be a good time.
Speaker 3: Now, I think I might be ahead on the Valley. What episode just aired? Because I try to Okay.
Speaker 1: They did the race cars, Oh they did they did the circle in the yard.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm of today Okay.
Speaker 1: They had the oh do you maybe you know? Do you know what it is? When the woman she's like a spiritual healer. And then she said she was a sacred photographer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought she meant aura photographers.
Speaker 1: You know, she didn't. She said a sacred photographer, and I do not know. So we looked that up up. We looked up what is a sacred photographer? And all that comes up is like sacred photography dot com. We're a place in Springfield, Missouri that takes pictures of your family. Like nothing came up an aura photographer. I would understand.
Speaker 3: Maybe she I'm saying, maybe she meant she calls it a sacred photographer. But what she does is she takes pictures and when she you know that thing.
Speaker 2: Have you seen them?
Speaker 1: I've seen that yet, and I mean it's.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of like a color bleed in the film, but whatever, it's coming.
Speaker 1: And it tells you that your aura is purple and that means you're sad.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, yellow or green?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you've been in LA for a long time. Have you ever had that done?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And what's your I mean.
Speaker 2: Because it's like a tarot, It's like at parties.
Speaker 3: People will have them. Yeah, I mean you get it and you're like, oh, there's my aur and you get the sense that you know, oh, if we were to take this in thirty minutes, it might be.
Speaker 2: Different, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well it's like a mood ring, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to love a mood ring.
Speaker 3: Me too, Me too.
Speaker 1: I would have a mood necklace and I'd be like, what color is it? What color is it? Somebody tell me green? I'm so happy on the valley? Do you have thoughts on the boys chat? Are you in a chat group with thirty people, you know, swapping only fans pictures or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, it is not thirty people. It's four people. But it is like a lifeline I do.
Speaker 1: But are you saying terrible things on there?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: It's jokes, you know, it's your friends, it's my friends. There is a hate thread I shouldn't give to many details. There is a hate thread from a place I used to work, okay, and it is former and current staff members of that situation, And it is a hate thread about a person we all used to work with. And it's been ten years or around there since we all encountered this person, but it is still alive and kicking to this day. So that is a hate threat, but it is pure hate, and it's just jokes of like, ew, did you see what so and so did today?
Speaker 1: It's all about Andy Cohen?
Speaker 2: Right, No, but in that universe.
Speaker 1: Okay, well now I'm going to try to figure that out.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's nobody, you know, it's just okay.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I wish you just would have said, like it's Andy and you're gonna have to cut all this out. No, that would be funny though. Okay, now, yeah, I don't have I have one big I have a couple of big group chaps. But really it's like we're trying to plan like this weekend that we're going away. Who's available on these dates? Or The other one is called SABD. We've talked about it on the show before. SABD means somewhat annoying birthday dinner because a long time Ingrid who you know, we were in this group and we were saying, hey, can everybody go to dinner on whatever date? And she wrote back no, because I have to go to Blank's somewhat annoying birthday dinner? Okay, where everybody in the group who you were all young at the time, didn't have tons of money, was all like, everybody needs to give three hundred dollars because we're buying so and so like a product bag. She's like, this is this annoying birthday group I'm in where everybody's got to be rich, and I don't want to buy her a product bag. I want to buy me a product bag. Like, what are we doing right? So, sabd someone annoying birthday Dinner is the name of our group because we founded our own group where we go to birthday dinners and then it's okay if you don't like nobody's feelings or her, and nobody is allowed to bring anything.
Speaker 3: But a card.
Speaker 1: Just bring a card.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 1: But that group we send a lot of funny stuff on and we do. There is one particular person in our world that we might poke fun at more than others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what they're for. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I don't understand street guys sending Well.
Speaker 2: Maybe I do.
Speaker 3: I mean gay guys all we are talking about are hawk guys. So maybe they were just talking about hot girls all the time, and I guess they are.
Speaker 1: And they're but you know, to say your wife and you're not divorced from is a prostitute, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Hm. But yes, but I can see in the context of a boys chat if you're just you have to be able to vent in a safe space. Though, Like it's one thing I can, yes, if you were to be like, oh, she's a horror. I'm not saying that's great, but I can definitely see that, and like he may have needed to say that at the time and then we'll later think.
Speaker 2: She's obviously not a prostitute.
Speaker 3: She's my you know, so what thirty people I know, and he was saying it like they're like it was an actual piece of suspicion.
Speaker 1: I think he was saying it as if it was truth. I mean, you last year talked to all about the famous director that she was, he said, hooking up with. But it's that she was just trying to get business. It was Quentin Tarantino.
Speaker 3: You know what it seemed like to me though when he said this again like kind with Jack's it's just this it rereaked of he feels insecure and of course he's imagined like worst case scenario for him in his position, that she's.
Speaker 2: Got a billionaire, Like he's just voicing.
Speaker 3: His insecurity, Like I wish they would have been like, okay if.
Speaker 1: She has a full girlfriend, like what does he care?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: It just reeks of like male insecurity.
Speaker 3: Well, I think he's cute.
Speaker 2: Though, I'm sorry, I know that he's gross now I do.
Speaker 1: When he has a hat on, his hair is interesting, right, It's it's very like shaved in the back and very like swooped and wavy in the front, and then he's constantly wearing a headband to shape it in that form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he has a hat, I think he's cute.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, No, speaking of hair, how's your hair doing? You had you had a robotic hair transplant.
Speaker 2: I had a robotic hare transplant.
Speaker 3: As you can see, it has all fallen out, and then in July these will fill in these side balding spots.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's what happens is that they like zapped it and then it falls out and then it grows back.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is the tough phase because you get excited because you see your new hairline for two weeks and then it all falls out and starts a site a brand new cycle of growth.
Speaker 2: With the new implanet hair in there, but that takes three months.
Speaker 3: It takes a long year, so around middle of the summer these will start to grow in. Okay, yeah, thank you for asking.
Speaker 1: Did they take hair from the back and stick it in the front?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How bad did it hurt? Because my God told you. My cousin had it done. He said it was the worst pain he's ever had in his life.
Speaker 3: When did he have it done?
Speaker 1: Oh well, like fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 2: So now they used to like rip out a session of your cranium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and then put it. Now they the robot takes out every single follicle, one by one from random places in the back. Okay.
Speaker 2: The back was healed within a week because it's just it's going in and taking little hairs out one by one.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's poking holes in your Head's not that great, and then you put some in here so they don't have to rip out a whole thing.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the best, to be honest, it was.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound great, but it was fine.
Speaker 3: It was okay.
Speaker 2: It was six hours, was the problem.
Speaker 1: I didn't want Yeah like that, and you're just do they have your head strapped to something so that the robot could get at you and you wouldn't like move your head.
Speaker 3: I wasn't strapped, but I was just laying face down, like as if in a massage table, which I that was the hard part is I couldn't breathe, and I was like, what I'm saying, By the way, I have nothing but.
Speaker 2: Good things to say about this company. You should all go.
Speaker 1: Get money from the way.
Speaker 2: I have a question.
Speaker 1: If you're laying slide down on your face, then how are they getting it up here by the.
Speaker 3: Top of your head. They do the back first, they.
Speaker 1: Fit you out the step in the back.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, they flip you over, and then they put them in the front in a robot a robot. But the interesting thing is I wanted them to give me a normal looking hair.
Speaker 2: I didn't want it to look like a straight across with yeah.
Speaker 3: Right. So a surgeon came in and kind of placed them like a natural where my natural hair always has been.
Speaker 2: And then the robot comes in and like puts the rest in.
Speaker 3: And then both times taking out and putting it in these like it's like.
Speaker 1: A robotic arm that's coming in.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, And there's.
Speaker 3: A person operating the you know, monitoring it, and then these like a team of like small ladies with tiny little hands come in and they manually put the hair into the holes that the robot has just dug. That was what I wasn't expressing. It's like, you know, can you write your name on a grain of rice? At six Flags? I was like, what are you guys doing? And they're all just they're going so fast, like putting it in, and I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, John, Wow. Okay, well, so we're going to check back in in July and check out that check out that grow and.
Speaker 3: Curly and luxurious. I doubt it will, but it'll be something.
Speaker 1: Did you have to shave your whole head for this?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you hated that, but it's starting to come and you keep your hair pretty short anyway.
Speaker 2: It was right after I saw you in DC.
Speaker 3: I think I left.
Speaker 2: I think after that show.
Speaker 1: I think, so.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: What's your next live show?
Speaker 3: May twenty third in New York City? And then I'm not doing them for a while. I'm writing a new show which is going to be a whole new endeavor. I've decided it's been two years of doing this show, and it's always kind of changing, and I just wanted to, you know, two years ago I started getting up just to kind of see what sort of stuff that I like performing, what sort of stuff do audiences want to hear from me? And to reach some people. And as you saw in DC, it was like thirty people. So I'm just taking a little bit of a break in writing a new show and kind.
Speaker 1: Of okay, yeah, well but you're doing it at the green Room.
Speaker 2: Green Room, and that'll still be kind of like my regular show. There'll be the last one for a while, the twenty third green Room, forty two, New York City. Please come tell your friends. You can also my live stream link you can.
Speaker 1: Oh where live stream. And then also I think personally this is a business meeting. Now, I think you should do a show at Bravocon again in November.
Speaker 3: I think now that I have done it once and I have a kind of a good idea of what it is, I think.
Speaker 2: I could and would.
Speaker 3: I think I could be more involved there, and I think I would do a different kind of show. I think I think I would just do like my you know, random Broadway cabaret type of situation. I think I would do.
Speaker 2: More of an event or like a live podcasts.
Speaker 3: You know, so yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, skits and stunts and stuff.
Speaker 1: Amy Phillips is currently also like looking for a place to do or show. She doesn't want to do it in that terrible place. Do you guys are that last time?
Speaker 3: That place was fine, but it just was far. It was just on skid row kind of really.
Speaker 2: I didn't like the area.
Speaker 1: It was like above an Arby's or something.
Speaker 3: I was above a Dick's last resort and behind Denny Denny's.
Speaker 1: It wasn't great. But she's looking for a place to We're looking to do like a like a bunkie meet up while we're there, maybe with with Ryan Bailey, looking to do something. All that's TBD, guys, We'll.
Speaker 2: Do a show Pony show and to talk about workout.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By then you'll have moved on from workout.
Speaker 3: I want to do work out. I want to do Tabitha. Yeah, and this is not Bravo, but I really want to at some point for Show Pony, I want to go back and do the Anna Na Coole show.
Speaker 1: Wow. All right, then let's really quickly talk about Love Hotel. You and I were texting about it last night. On this episode, Nick, okay, Nick the crypto guy. Immediately I didn't like him because ear piercing up here for no reason.
Speaker 3: This is episode two you're talking about, right, yeah, okay, and have you seen episode three yet? No?
Speaker 1: I don't get screens for shit, John.
Speaker 3: Episode you're I want to talk about episode three when you see it?
Speaker 1: Okay, can you give us a hint?
Speaker 3: Okay? Awkward?
Speaker 2: Awkward Shannon the door, That's what I'll say.
Speaker 1: I know, bless her.
Speaker 3: This is episode two.
Speaker 1: So Nick has a random ear piercing up here, yes, and he's a crypto bro crypto discussion.
Speaker 3: He's like, you have to just get one Bitcoin for your children to make sure they can, you know, survive in this world. And I literally really still don't think cryptos real a real thing.
Speaker 1: I don't either, And I was like, Okay, so she thinks he's cool or whatever, but then she's really into that guy Juile, so she picks him later now for some reason, Ralph on this episode the sounds system specialists from Nashville that has children that are ten and eleven. Yet he's sixty one. He is people are like digging him this episode. Yeah, I'd like to know who he worked for, because he said he like toured with a lot of bands. I'd like to know. I need actually I need to know.
Speaker 2: Need iybe we could find that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could I put you on that task?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I didn't do the task you told me to know.
Speaker 1: You didn't have you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wanted me to ask into a question, and I'm happy. I'm fine to ask it. But I know that he would be like, why are you asking me this? I know he would laugh.
Speaker 1: He would just be like, because we were on the airplane with the Secret Service guys and the one guy was in business class with us, and the other guy came from UH Economy plus. But when they did ding, he jumped up and pushed himself into business class, almost knocktting my husband over, who had stood up to get his bag, and he said, excuse me, I have to get up here, and he kind of point. You could see his earpiece. You know where we're from that we know what the Secret services look like.
Speaker 3: So someone who has Secret Service persc was at sphere seem grateful.
Speaker 1: Dead right, And they were obviously sitting up where we were, one of the rows ahead of us. That we didn't see back and forth to the bathroom. Most congressman or people in leadership, my husband will recognize. So it was nobody that. So I said, well, maybe it was like Nancy Pelosi because I know she and her husband are dead has and Dave said, she's not in leadership. She doesn't have she doesn't have protection anymore, so she wouldn't have Capitol Hill police or anybody like that.
Speaker 3: When he brings up Sphere next, I will ask him that.
Speaker 1: The person was in the box with Paul McCartney.
Speaker 3: If I asked him that, he'd be like, he wouldn't even want to. When he has spear, I'll.
Speaker 1: Ask him he has to ask Paul McCartney what DC person was in the box with you.
Speaker 2: He is not gonna get.
Speaker 1: But he might. But he might not, but he might he might know.
Speaker 2: But he's going to be like, I'm not asking Paul McCartney shi for you, but he might know. He might know.
Speaker 1: So you did fail at that mission.
Speaker 2: I'm admit it.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can find out what band Ralph.
Speaker 2: Used to work for.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shannon sticks it out with Earl the Pearl. Leave it to Shannon Devout to find the least desirable man on the truck. I don't, and it gets go sideways next week, is what you're telling me.
Speaker 3: With Earl, I don't want to say anything, but.
Speaker 1: It does go it looks like it goes sideways with him.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say anything. I don't want to spoil anything. I don't even know if it goes sideways.
Speaker 3: But kind of yeah, a little bit, but not in a way. That's just you mentioned triggering for you to watch the Jackson Brittany thing. It was triggering for me to watch this moment.
Speaker 1: God, Okay. Giselle likes Jay because, like on paper, she thinks he looks like the kind of guy and he's the kind of guy she normally dates. But she was very interested in Philip because he said he had two houses, one of bel Air and had a house manager. Right, do you think Philip is full of shit? Or do you think that Philip lives in bel Air and has a house manager?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Or was he trying to one up? Was he trying to one up lu Ayne? Who was trying to one up everybody at all times?
Speaker 3: I mean, he might live in bel Air, he looks like he has a lot of like money, he's put a lot of money into his face work.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And she said he she likes the way he dressed. I haven't seen him in anything but a tank top, but she said she liked the way he dressed.
Speaker 3: Well, how house manager can also just mean your assistant, your assistant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Okay. Now leu Ayne sort of likes Mark. He's the New York City guy that I had. Megan wea were on last week and she said she had followed Mark for a long time. She knew exactly who he was.
Speaker 2: I miss Megan.
Speaker 1: She's so great, and so she doesn't watch What Happens Live this week guys. So lew Anne likes Mark, and it was very interesting that Megan said she followed him. I go, why is he like a male model or something I didn't know about? She says no, because he designed these beautiful buildings and things in New York. She's a designer. She's like, I followed him for years. I couldn't believe when he shut up on the screen.
Speaker 3: Love Hotel, Love Hotel.
Speaker 1: Now she thinks Mark is too much like the guy she dates in New York that's a player. So she tries to move in on Ralph the Nashville guy, but Jerry is very into her. When I was writing these notes to talk to you, I wrote, Jerry looks so much like somebody, and by writing it out, it came to me who it is?
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't picture it?
Speaker 1: But do you don't think that like Jerry gives that vibe of God. God, he looks like somebody a little bit.
Speaker 3: I can't picture his face right now. What is it?
Speaker 1: If you want to google him just to get it in your mind what he looks like. Yeah, Jerry g E R R O. I love Hotel. He he is the surfer who lives He's a retired carpenter who lives in Rico.
Speaker 3: Jerry hold on.
Speaker 2: So the who's the other one, the other kind of silver fox?
Speaker 1: Well, there's Mark from New York that's very good looking.
Speaker 3: Okay, this guy Jerry.
Speaker 1: Jerry is the surfer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, he looks hot, but I can't figure out who he looks like.
Speaker 1: His mannerisms and on the show, because he was the one that got mad because Ralph was like moving in on Leu Anne or whatever. Jerry, if you watch his mannerisms and whatnot, looks so much more hair than but looks like the guy that plays Gary on White Lotus, the guy who was Jennifer Coolige's ex husband that came on this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking this photo right here, especially that I'm looking at Yeah, definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: As I was typing it out, I was like because I was like, I'm gonna ask John and maybe he can put it together. And I was like, it came to me, it's the guy. Notice that actor.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. They're handsome. He's handsome. Some of all the.
Speaker 1: Guys are, okay, I mean Earl not so much. But let's say if there's anybody else we could talk about from these guys. No, I think we covered them all. None of them are geographically correct for the.
Speaker 3: People, right.
Speaker 1: I mean Jay is in Boston and Gizella is here in the DC area, So that is about a four hour train ride. Yeah, I mean it's not great.
Speaker 2: Four hours to Boston from there.
Speaker 1: Well, I just added on because it's about three on the sell it to New York. It is Boston just another hour? Is it just way further?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I thought it was way further.
Speaker 1: But who knows geography above the Virginia I don't know. It's up there, it's you know, I can get to New York.
Speaker 2: I'm always surprised by how far Boston is.
Speaker 3: Actually.
Speaker 2: I think it's so close, but it's not that close.
Speaker 1: So when you're leaving DC, so you do on the train and you go through the Delawares and the and the Philly maybe, and then you go to New York. And so what you're saying is, I'm thinking Boston's another hour, but it's probably like three.
Speaker 3: Because I think it's like three and a half from New York to get to Boston.
Speaker 1: Oh then it's six hours. Oh no, then you gotta fly six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I have flown before and it's like an hour forty five minute flight.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, no, So all right, So no, she can't date down.
Speaker 2: That's too far.
Speaker 1: A little too far, that's too far. No, But none of these people are going to end up together, so it really doesn't matter. But I do think the show is way better than I thought it was going to be, and I think it's mostly because leu Anne is so full of herself.
Speaker 3: But she's so great though, and especially with episode three, I have something to say specifically about that.
Speaker 2: With episode three, there's something that happens that is so awkward.
Speaker 3: And I kept thinking if it were Luann that this happened to, she would find a way to disarm, to make it into a joke. Like, even though she's full of herself, she is very good at keeping the energy upbeat, yeah, meting things. She's not trying to be a buzzkill for anybody. She is trying just to like have a good time. And I think there's something really valuable at that. Like she's one of those.
Speaker 2: People they say, you want the middle at your dinner table.
Speaker 3: You want the who's going to sit in the middle so they could talk to everyone and have somebody to say, be a good conversation. That's the other I don't know, like and Giselle to a little bit, But really Luanne is an entertainer and she's she is full of herself, but like she's also a real housewife.
Speaker 2: She's on TV and that's kind of her job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you think on this next episode something happens with Shannon, you think she's being like a good girlfriend of Shannon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's been a good girlfriend of Shannon and they're not connected in this thing that happens. But I just kept thinking, like, is it, Shannon, is it like the type of it's how you react to things? As we talk about the time, like how do you respond to things in your real life? Is just kind of like you can go through life easier if you respond you don't take things so personally that type of like yeah, yeah, yeah. Through self help, like you can choose to be a victim where you can choose to just be like, ah, fuck this, you know, and she does.
Speaker 2: Okay, We'll see.
Speaker 1: Well you're saying that, because now that I'm thinking about it, I would say Giselle and Ashley are also kind of upbeat people. They are, And now that I'm thinking about it, Shannon probably she wants to be an upbeat person. She's whazy, she's wacky, she's you know.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you guys see episode three.
Speaker 1: Do you have thoughts because we talked you and I have talked quite a bit about like addiction and things on our television, do you have thoughts about Shannon and Luayanne, you know, Karen Huger and with the list goes on and on, but these are two people that have been in quite a bit of trouble for their drinking legally and are still drinking on camera.
Speaker 3: Thoughts.
Speaker 2: I just think with Shannon.
Speaker 3: I remember I remember early on, like when it first happened to Shannon, Jeff Ronan has shown it. He's like, well, I know, Shannon, she's not an alcoholic. And it just made me wonder about how we understood the concept of an alcoholic is, so what does that mean to normal people? Like I don't know how to say what I'm saying, but like I think, when you're on TV and something like this happens to you, your first instinct is to do damage control and crisis pr But in real life what happens is you say, you kind of have to get really honest about how you're going to live your life tomorrow. Like you don't, You don't really have to worry about what the blog's going to say about me tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder sometimes if the public stuff gets in the way of the actual help they might need.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's helping Shannon.
Speaker 3: Long before Shannon had the DUI, I remember see the first season she was on in OC and I was like, the way she's talking about vodka, the way she's talking about the alcohol is someone who has a relationship to alcohol that is problematic it's not healthy. And then ten years later d ui, so it's not shocking. And then but it's up to her if she would like to change.
Speaker 1: They did all those flashes on the last reunion of every single reunion, them talking about her drinking. Yeah, every reunion there have been a conversation about it.
Speaker 3: You never want to it's it's everyone. It's everyone's own business. So that's the thing if and it's a journey. It may take her thirty years to figure The thing is she complains about things in her life. The frustrating thing is she complains about how things are. She wants this, she doesn't have this, she wants this. And the irony is if she would just make the one change of her habits with alcohol, yeah, all of those problems would get better. Yeah, all of them with no effort. You just but yeah, it's the one thing people don't want to do.
Speaker 1: Even though that's the one thing that I want to change, right Interesting, I have so more.
Speaker 2: Sympathy for it. I get it. It's a journey and it's a process. And you know, if she can.
Speaker 3: Safely drink one tequila a night until you know, I just don't want anything bad to happen again, which would then make her go, oh, well this time is really.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah. And you know, I think the issue, in my opinion with Luanne is she kind of you know, up and down and drank and then didn't and obviously had a legal problem, and then she was like on camera like, no whatever, realized is an alcoholica can't drink anymore. I've created this fose darling, she created a whole U drink around it, and now she's drinking on camera again because now she says she can't. So it's sort of like, what does that tell people that if you just waited out two years then you can drink again. I think sometimes.
Speaker 3: Rich people have a harder time getting sober because they don't they can kind of buy their way out of consequences sometimes, and I think that might be I know, Luanne, I love Luanne, and I think there are some people who they realize, oh I cannot drink, It's bad for my life, and they never go back to it, and then some people.
Speaker 2: Love it too much. I think she might just love booze too much.
Speaker 3: Like there are people like and I never was a big boozer, yeah, you know, and I don't like the taste, but like I can, I can only imagine if that it's your number one, Like love in life, it must be so hard. Like yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Being a housewife, everyone's drinking wine all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but you know there are plenty of housewives. Not plenty, that's the exaggeration. There are several housewives that don't drink, haven't ever had, you know, drinks like you barely ever see Dlauris have drinks like Marcat Joseph doesn't drink at all. You know, you think about that. There are many of them that are able to navigate these shows, like Kyle doesn't drink anymore and just have fun and be like normal regular and don't have to drink. Like many people in the world go through the world not drinking at all. But I think on this show, if you believe Liam McSweeney, they're they're they're they're pressure not pressured to do it. I think it's also it's sometimes like Okay, I gotta go, I gotta be funny, I gotta actually confront this person. I have a couple of drinks. I might help. Hey, I get it, you know, yeah, a couple of drinks might help me.
Speaker 2: Say later, Oh, I was drinking. I don't know really what I said, but like.
Speaker 1: It's like Zach on the Valley. It was like I was black out. I have no idea what I said. Brittany said, I said that, but I don't know. Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I said.
Speaker 1: I hope somebody has a miscarrious. That's terrible, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the thing about Shannon, it just.
Speaker 3: I just think if she did stop, if she were to stop drinking, she's like, ditch it for a while.
Speaker 2: I think all the things that she's complaining about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta say too, she looks great. She looks great.
Speaker 3: How old is she sixty? Sixty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, looks great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks great. I mean, I know she's had face work done, but you know who amongst Yeah, listen to at lave what she's having. All right, John, So let's talk about you and what you're doing. So you've got show Pony that's a must less than everybody, that's a podcast. It's a great name. And he's talking about Jackie Warner's workout and what year did this show come out?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and six?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I watched all of it, and I was trying to think wise because I had had two little babies at home, so yeah, I was watching.
Speaker 3: If you don't have a lot of time, just just go to episode three and watch it on YouTube because I took the time to put photos in there and things like that, and.
Speaker 1: You okay, yeah, okay. It's a podcast podcast on all your podcast feeds. And then also it's a like a YouTube show, and you.
Speaker 3: Can subscribe to the Patreon if you really want to support.
Speaker 1: What's happening on Patreon, tell me.
Speaker 2: Patreon has a bunch of different tiers.
Speaker 3: There's a five dollars ten dollars and just kind of, you know, support the show because it does cost some money to make it does yeah, And then there's a nineteen dollar tier for people who want to see like my vpl and slutty photos.
Speaker 2: Not naked but sluty. And then there's like one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Fifty dollars tier if you want to be mentioned as a producer on the show, and then one thousand dollar tier if you really just can have whatever you want.
Speaker 1: They can have sex with you for a thousand dollars, Like Michelle on The Bounce.
Speaker 2: I think sex, but I mean at this point, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: So for one hundred and fifty dollars, people are going to get pictures like I have a view on my wall right now.
Speaker 2: No, it's only the nineteen dollar one.
Speaker 1: Okay, nineteen dollars you're getting like photos of provider calendar, yes.
Speaker 3: All those slutty photos. Yes, but then fifty dollars and then one fifty those are more. Just like you get your name read in the credits of show Pony, you get to weigh in on what you'd like to see.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what oh no, oh my god.
Speaker 1: She show me. I'm showing it. This is this is for May. Now. Last month I had to get two stickers out last month there.
Speaker 2: Were two Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Bullg just showing that I was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Listen, I sell those over the holidays.
Speaker 3: As you should.
Speaker 1: They're a wonderful holiday present.
Speaker 2: Christmas gifts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gave.
Speaker 1: I give one to Ingrid the last two years.
Speaker 3: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, I did go on TikTok and do a review of your calendar.
Speaker 3: I saw that. I did not repost it because I didn't want to punished anymore.
Speaker 1: Is but listen, here's what I say. Here's what I say. John, You're a gorgeous person. You have an incredible body, and it may not last forever, so I think that you should show it as much as you can.
Speaker 2: Agree.
Speaker 3: Also, I was high on drugs for fifteen eighteen years and I never took my shirt up and I never looked good and so really no before I looked okay, but I was young. But then when I got sober, I turned I was forty three, and I was like, oh, I want to take my tits out for a minute. Yeah, I think you should. I think you should. I think you should.
Speaker 1: I did see a picture of you and Andy from back in the day. I don't know if you posted or he posted, and you talked about it on the show. You were covered in like gold.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah that was during like the Broadway days. But I was a dancer and I had I was I was pretty snatched back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look very fit, but like like like thin and like twenty three. Yeah, oh cheese.
Speaker 3: How old was Andy?
Speaker 2: Thirty three? Thirty two?
Speaker 1: He's so he's nine years older. Okay, Well that's not so, that's not so scandalous.
Speaker 3: No, maybe I was.
Speaker 2: Twenty four when we met and he was thirty three. I think that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you looked a good at that iteration too, but now you're just like buff with a twelve pack and wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm going to go to the gym right now so I can make a calendar for next year.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, so join John Hill's like nineteen dollars level and he'll show you some pictures of his growing.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I want to be.
Speaker 3: Honest about it, because I don't want the lovely, wholesome people who like the content and the comedy and the hilariousness of my podcast to be shocked by seeing VPL.
Speaker 2: But there are a lot of people who do want.
Speaker 3: To see it, so they have the option of doing the nineteen dollars year and then for the rest they don't have to see that if they don't join that one.
Speaker 2: And I clearly market you.
Speaker 1: Market Okay, Well, I would like to just get some hilarious content, So I'm going to go to what you say about five and ten? Is that what they're doing five and.
Speaker 2: Ten is great?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or the thousand, you know, it's up to you.
Speaker 1: Listen. You know, I love you a lot.
Speaker 3: One thousand dollars a month is not a lot of money. For some people like Lauren Santez, she's a thousand dollars to your remember bezos O brah not anymore.
Speaker 1: She just lost weight watchers anymore she can afford. Oh my god, John, You're so funny. Everybody, go and listen to Showpney and subscribe on YouTube. And then John has the John Hill Show. It's on Thursdays or.
Speaker 2: Tuesdays Tuesdays at eleven a m.
Speaker 1: Eastern and then every day on Andy Coin Andy Coin Live and the cops are after you again, so time to get and you can.
Speaker 3: Also listen to the highlights of me and Andy. If you don't have a serious subscription, you can listen to our show. I think put it together as a podcast. Oh Yeahaddy, and they put that out on Spotify. You should listen to that. It's because you don't have to listen to the show the whole week long. I think there are some people who don't even know that it's from a live radio show. They think it's just a podcast put out every week.
Speaker 1: I usually listen every day. I have missed a lot because you when you're off for a week. It also then throws me off my pattern of listening. But right now I'm very busy solving the Karen Read case, so I have.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I'll let you get back to that. I will catch up on that and then talk to me after you see Love Hotel episode three.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: It's just interesting that has all Okay, Bye John, Bye m