Speaker 1: I have no interest in proving they exist. I already know they do. You know, when I was face to face that pretty much submitted what I was looking at, And even though I didn't believe it, I had no choice. When you're two feet away from something that's about nine foot four four feet across the shoulders, three feet deep in the chest, and you're looking eye to eye with it, its eyes are illuminated, there was no light to illuminate them with. And it's a series in your mind pretty much guarantees that you're going to become a believer.
Speaker 2: Like right now, this is Bigfoot Crossroads.
Speaker 3: My name's Matt and joining me is William Morris. William is the founder of the Sasquatch puzzle Man. What a fitting name, William, Thanks for joining.
Speaker 1: Me, Well, thank you. I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 3: So we were talking a little bit earlier about some unfortunate news that seems to be spreading around about a man that seems to be your mentor, Tom Kintrell, someone who's very well known and well respected throughout the Bigfoot world. He's a come to the end of this journey and starting his new journey.
Speaker 1: Would you like to talk about that? Absolutely well. I worked great yards. So when I got home this morning, I got the news that the Tom had passed. But I want to let you folks know he's still with us, but he's in and out. He's in the transition period. He made it through the night, but he's not expecting to make it through the day. Tom and I met when he was writing the book Sasquatch Face to Face. Somebody had posted a friend of mine had posted that another researcher that Tom was looking for stories of people that have had actual face to face adventures with the Sasquatch people. And well, mine was about as close as you get to face to face because I could reach out and touch him. That's how close we were. And that was in my second sighting. But Tom has been my teacher, my mentor. He's been there for when I thought I was going a little bananas because of some of the things I have witnessed in the presence of these majestic people. I call him force people because that's what they are. They are people. But Tom has held my hand through it all and guided me, and I just wish him God's speed that he goes quickly and easily with no pain. And his wish is to come back as a Sasquatch. So I hope to meaning before I transition as a Sasquatch. You know, that would be an amazing thing. That would be. Yeah, that's always been his wish is to become a Sasquatch in his next life. So we'll see. Should be interesting because they've told him absolutely, you know, I mean, he's you know. The whole thing is is when I met Tom, and I wrote chapter twenty six, which is my own chapter in Sasquatch Face to Pace. Thank god, that's been like seven years ago, I think somewhere around near six or seven years ago. And I never thought I would be doing what I'm doing right now. If there wasn't for Tom, you folks would not know anything about me. I've been having experiences with him since I was sixteen years old, and I wanted nothing to do with them. But things changed and later in life here and I was able to meet people like Cliff Perrikman, Ken Gerhart and you know, people in that top group that I was absolutely able to get my experiences off my chest and had somebody I could actually speak with that didn't look at me like a deer in the headlights and like I'm crazy and the risk has been history, you know, And I probably met with Tom, and about a year and a half after that, you know, after finally getting my story out to somebody, and actually it was Mark forself, our eight canyan expert that I actually first told my story other than anybody in my family, you know, is something that I kept secret for thirty eight years. And now I'm in a year forty five of experiencing these guys. And it is because of Tom that I decided this is something I'd like to do. So now I started as a researcher March twenty seventh, twenty twenty one, and it was actually to call BS on Tom, which I've told Tom many times. I said, you know, be honest with you. I was out there to call BS on you and your techniques and lo and behold. The first time I went out with the intention of seeing one, I actually was in the company of two of them, and one of them was the one that I saw when I was not when I was sixteen. It was a different one, but not soon about eight months later and I call him Big Sober. I asked for him to come and connect with me and they did. Wow. And that's what I was like, Uh wow, Uh there's something to what Tom does. Instead of excuse me, call on him out and proven me wrong, I actually proved him right. And uh so I've been hooked ever since. I've had eleven sightings right now up to this point, and uh I hope to have a thousand more because I'm I'm very active in the field. If you go to the Sasquatch Puzzle on Facebook, uh you'll see the stuff that's on there. That's a new site. I just started. This started a team. Matter of fact, Ron Moorehead is one of my team members who has never been a part of the team in all the years. Believe it or not, he's going out with hundreds of different researchers, but he's never been part of a team. And uh so it's it's quite an honor to have him there. And it consists of me, my friend Stan Schumlick. Stan Shemlick worked in Hollywood, he worked in law enforcement, did a lot of things. Matter of fact, if you like Casper the Ghost I do you ever saw Casper was his baby? Oh wow? He designed Casper for the movie and did all the effects and everything and stands is an expert in lighting, shadowing, all that stuff. And one of the things that was great and what got him started in this was through to Todd Nice and they were in a conversation about infrasound. And you know, for him being in Hollywood and the things that he does, you know, he kind of has to be an expert in sound. And that's what brought him into the puzzle. And because Todd invited him out of the blue to the last to the last beach pot and that's where Stanton I'm at. Then I decided to teach him out for a day just for afterwards, you know, for a little lesson. I was going to teach him about tree breakstree structures, staying with a total skeptic, absolutely a total skeptic on the subject. Matter of fact, if you'd said anything to him before he got with me, he would have laughed, you know, if you told him your big Foot story and stuff, and you know it kind of mocked you. And you know he had he had no belief in it whatsoever. So I took him out for a class and we got together and was the first day we went out, well, he had two sightings. Wow, the second day. We went out. The very next day, he had two more sightings face to face with my juvenile JJ, and the rest is history. I started. I asked Tea months that, you know, they really like you. Four sightings of two days, they really like you, And so I invited him to start a team. And the Sasquatch Puzzle was born. So everything that's on that site is just since August early September. Wow, that's just the things that we found this year. There's five trackways in there that we found, and some of it I actually I found them for the most part, but we went and all casted them together here recently, and I've got so many prints sitting on my coffee table here there's no room for anything. Yeah, we've it's been quite an adventure.
Speaker 3: How did this all start for you? You talked about having a sighting when you were just sixteen years old.
Speaker 1: I was. I was sixteen years old. I lived in Myrtle Creek, Oregon, and I lived about three and a half miles from town out in the country. And my first experience it was during the hunting season of nineteen eighty, which is you know, between It was somewhere in October, either towards the end of October or early November, which is at the end of the season, and I was hunting. I had permission to hunt the property I was on out there, and I come over the hill right behind the place where I lived on the property is a big ranch called the s Diamond Ranch. And as I come over the hill, which is just fifty yards from my bedroom, and come down this little roadway that was there, I saw something move and I looked over and my brain did not want to believe I was looking at a sasquatch. My brain wanted to believe I was looking at a giant rabbit, like there was any such thing as that. Yeah, this giant rabbit is about seven and a half feet tall, and yeah, but I'm standing there with my hunting your right. I never raised it towards it, you know, because I've always learned, don't shoot in anything, and once you plan on eating, well, I didn't plan on eating a sasquash, but or a giant rabbit. So but that's where my whole adventure began. And I was at sixteen years old. Then my next sightings were back to back. Was about eight months later and last end of May early June nineteen eighty one. I was just getting out of school. For that I was in high school and I was actually my mother and I had gotten into an argument, and so I stormed off walked to town, which I often did. I walked everywhere. Even though I had actually owned fourteen cars at the time. I used to buy them, fix them, sell them. You know that I was quite I could talk in a little old lady out of her Faul's chief back. That was a great car salesman. Yeah. My next sighting was my face to face that is in Tom Cantrell's book Sasquashed Face to Face, and we started my adventure with Tom. But that one I was they had calmed down, decide I was going to head home. This is like eleven thirty at night, and I'm walking along. I get a mile out of town. I still got two and a half miles to get home, and I hear four footsteps and they were quite heavy. I was like, well, sounds like an elephant walking or a horse, or you know, a could be an elk. I don't know, you know. And the fourth step, I turned to my right and it was standing right there was a three about a three foot drop off a little over three feet off the edge of the roadway, and we were looking face to face and that was and I was close enough that I could reach out and touch him. Wow, I did, I didn't because I was terrified. I was absolutely terrified. I heard the phrase, and the phrase that sticks out in my mind is a bolt of fear. It's like something just hit you with lightning and you are frozen. I couldn't move, and all I can say is feet, don't fail me, now, you know. And it's like, Pete, you're failing me because I couldn't move and I'm just sitting there and we're staring at eye. It was probably for about two to two and a half minutes, and then he just turned and walked away. Never tried to hurt me or anything, never was aggressive. We just sat there and looked at each other and he took three steps off and I never heard another sound after that, And so that was my second sighting. Then about week and a half later, I was getting ready for bed. I'm climbed in bed. My mom was at the other end of the place and she was in and I walked to my back window facing the hill that i'd walked over to saw the first one, and I saw the glowing eyes that I had seen when I was face to face, and it's like always right there. And he just squatting probably thirty feet from my bedroom window, up on the hillside, next to a tree, and apparently stayed there all night long. Well, I crawled in bed and got in a fetal position, and all I can say is Blue, don't kill us. Because I knew nothing about the Fast Watch people. Matter of fact, I wanted nothing to do with them at all. Even after these sightings. I wanted nothing to do with them. I was like, I know you're there, I know you're there. Just please leave me alone, you know, because who are you going to tell? First of all, this is back in nineteen eighties, you know, who are you going to tell? I go to the place to go report it. They're going to laugh me out of town because I do them all. You know, they all knew me. They're gonna go, Yeah, Bill kind of went nuts, you know, And that's all there. You know, people are gonna you're kind of crazy, you know. But now it's just it's a common thing, and more and more people are accepting that, well, maybe there is something there and there's a lot of things out there we don't understand. But my mom that night on that third siding, when he was outside my window, this lasted all night long and just feeling watching, watching, watching, and she was actually frozen in her bed like she was being hit by infrasound. And she says, I couldn't move all night. And when she got up the next morning, I kind of rushed out there because the feeling kind of finally dissipated. And this is about six in the morning, and I'd heard my mom's stirring and she was finally able to move and get up, and I was like, how do you sleep? She says, I didn't And I said I didn't either. Let me tell you what happened. And then she understood that there was something there. Wow. Then about another week went by and her and I were in and out in the driveway and this is the fourth siding, and uh, my mom actually caught it because I told her about his eyes were green and they glowed, and it's it wasn't eye shine, they glow from within. You know, everybody talks about eyeshine. No eye shine is when you get a beer in the headlights, right, you know, there was no light. You know, when I was face to face with him, I was in a spot that was very dark, and the thing I'm looking at is glowing, and you know, I could just barely see the outline of what I was looking at. And probably because when I saw the first one, it's like, oh, you still don't believe. So he decided I'm going to make it really close to Paris so he can't deny what he saw. But we're standing in top of the driveway and it's dusk, but it's not dark yet, you know, it's just the sun that just crested it over the hills. And while I was sitting there talking with my mom, she she's like, oh, what that and drew my attention. That way as far across the field from the neighbor's place, across the way of their pasture, there's a tree line that goes across their pasture between the two properties, and it's about less than a quarter mile away, so you can still see pretty clear and just still very light out, and we watched him about every third step would turn back and look our direction as it was across the property that we were on, across the road and was going across the property the other side, but it was in the tree line, and I never seen anything move so smoothly through the forest. It's like there was no trees on the ground, no nothing in the way. They just glided. And we watched him across the through the tree line and across and then we washed him walk up the mountain on the other side, and you know, about every three steps he'd look back directly at it. And I felt a little different this time when I saw him. I wasn't as terrified, and it was kind of like they were saying goodbye. Yeah, you know, like, well, we'll see in thirty eight years. I got to say, they're pretty patient. But yeah, we watched him walk over the mountain. And then I was bodybuilding and I ran every day getting in shape and staying in shape, and I was all over those mountains. I used to matter of fact, there was a mountain I used to run to the top. I started out in a walk to get to the top, and I'd have to stop thirty times before I got there. Then I got to where I could walk and jog and walk and jog till you know, I'd get to the top of the mountain and then I got to where I could outrun my dog to the top of the mountain. Wow. Yeah, And so I got in some really good shape, especially running uphill, you know, because it was over a mile uphill, and it was not exactly it went to the back of my uncle's property, and I could not the way he moved and got over that mountain. That only took oh gosh, I'd have to say it was only about six or seven minutes. If I had done the same path, it probably would have taken me at least thirty to forty five minutes. Jeez. Yeah. So I was quite impressed. And then I just tried to forget about all that stuff after that for thirty eight years, just kept that inside. Even my mother and I didn't discuss it much, you know, it was just more like, you know, okay, we have a shared experience together. A matter of fact, we have a couple of them together. And because the first time, you know, when I told her, I said, you know, I didn't quite figure she believed me. Yeah, But after you know, she saw it for herself, it was a whole different story.
Speaker 3: Do you recall anything previous to those events where maybe they were already around and you just didn't realize it.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't know about anything about tree knocks, structures anything like that, you know, a matter of fact, they were completely off my radar. We didn't have things like not finding Bigfoot. Sorry, Cliff, I love you, but you know, you know, to kind of help us kind of get into the mode of finding different things, which you know, they didn't even go into depth on a lot of those things, right, you know, but you know I learned a lot of it by just getting out there and doing and finding things going and what we do as a team especially is look for what doesn't belong. You know, what is what am I looking at? You know, I probably walked past a thousand structures and tree brakes and everything and never knew or even had any kind of understanding that there could have been something that built that It wasn't natural, happened naturally. Now I can't unsee it wherever I go, it doesn't matter. I've been find structures that have found structures in Canada, in Washington State with Tom Cantrell. A matter of fact, first time Tom and I went out, we went up to barber Shops area where she does one of her camps off the Green River, and I found footprints that were fresh tree breaks and some tree weaves and stuff right there. And what Tom was hoping I would see what He absolutely took me to. This one spot which is just above her camp, is just a short little road. It's blocked off. Is there's a tree, an arch tree. It's actually two trees, one from each side of the creek weave together in a large arch, which he did you see that? I said, yeah, but I got cooler stuff in that in my area as Tom, Wait, did you see my pictures? Let's put it this way. I have over fourteen thousand pictures on my hard drive of the past five years of me doing my research. Wow, just tree breaks, structures, tree twists. And you know, if we were live on video right here, I could show you the prints that I've found, which you've seen on my site tree breaks. I don't know if you got to see the really cool tree breaks that's got like five twists in it, I don't think. So. Yeah, there's a short little video on there. So anybody that goes there, school down there is got to understand that this is only this site isn't that old. It's very recent, Like I said, somewhere around the last of August or September is when I started the site, and all that stuff that's on there is everything from that point on, So it's just the last you know, six months or so or less.
Speaker 3: How did you find that?
Speaker 1: I just travel the roots. And the whole thing is is once you learn what you're looking at, you can unsee it. You can be going down the freeway at eighty miles an hour in spot a tree structure and be hitting the brakes going, well, I got to go check this out. It's that simple. Once you get the mindset and what you're doing and what you're looking for, it's actually everywhere. That's what people don't understand. They're everywhere. They're not just in one localized area. They're not just in little spaces here and there, but everywhere I go. A matter of fact, let me, I wrote down here just this last year. This is just this is just in the past year since July. Okay, rain Er, Oregon. That was Beachfoot. When I got to Beachfoot, I found my camp. I told Todd which one I wanted long before I got there, before the season started, and so I went down found my spot. Then I went from there up to pavilion where Todd was to check in and do everything for Beach Book. When I came back, there's a rock stack sitting at my camp that wasn't there when I got there. So just in the time that I went from the camp and it's probably was probably six hundred yards up to the pavilion, check in, get my hat, get all my beach foot goodies, and head back to camp. There's a rock stack there that happened in that period of time, just kind of like a welcome here. But Rainier was the first spot. Then I went from Rainier, I took Marie Dumont and her partner Bob, and a couple of the boys from the Red Dirt Cryptids in your neighborhood, Oh, mister h was Brian Treillah, and we all went out. I took them all out because Rae went rain and I have been friends and been talking for a long time and and she said, well, can you take us on an adventure after Beach Book because we're going to stay weak. I'ment, oh, absolutely, you know I will. So I took him out to Mount Hood Wilderness by near Trillium Lake. We were about a mile a little over a mile from Trillium Lake, and uh, I say, to camp because you know, this was an adventure I was giving to them. That was my gift to them. And they went out. They found footprints, they found tree twist and some little oddities and stuff through there, and uh the first night there wasn't much going on. But the second night, Bob and I were sitting up by the fire everybody else had go into bed, and uh, he thought he heard a dog barking, but it didn't sound quite like a dog. And he looked at me and he says, you hear that. I said, no, I did I miss that? And then I caught the next one. I went interesting. So we walked over this area on the other side of where I was camping to get a clearer listen of it. And what we heard was like that, and there was five vocalizations like that. I said, I looked at him. That ain't no dog. I said, that's a big foot sasquatch vocalization. And we heard tree knocks all the way back. And then things kind of settled down for a while, and uh, so he decided he's going to bed because we hadn't heard anything. Well, actually, in between there, we heard a nine hundred pound bullfrog. Because sasquatches like to mimic things, sure, and it sounded like a bullfrog, but it wasn't a bullfrog. And when it went off, Bob looks at me and I looked at him, and he said, gotta sound like a bullfrog. But that wasn't a bullfrog. It was a bad imitation. I said, yeah, it's a nine hundred pound bullfrog. We started laughing, and it's like probably seventy five feet from us, and so he decides to go to bed. After everything kind of settled down, I go laying my chant. Next thing I know, there's tapping. I had a cast iron pan out because I just bet everybody dinner, made a nice spaghetti dinner for them all, and I'm laying there and all of a sudden I heard a little shuffle outside. I'm like, oh, probably raccoon, you know, coming up because we're next to this little marshy area. And next thing I know is there's this tapping on my cast iron pan, and I consistent tapping, tapped for like thirteen times, and I was like, oh, it takes hands and nail or her fingers. Something do to with tapping like that. So I was like, okay, I got a visitor and he's right outside my tent, and so I started a conversation with him. You know, I was laying out. I was actually playing Soda Crush on my phone. So as soon as I set that down and everything got the light down, you know, and it all stopped. So I was like, okay, I waited a few minutes, Okay, nothing, So I started playing my game again. It lights up my tent, you know, because of my phone coming on and tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap again. So I'm like to shut my phone down, get it dark, you know, And I started talking with him, start a conversation with him. And this let went on for half an hour, and this little thing back and forth with me and this visitor, which I pretty much have to assuming was a sasquatch. And the third time it happened, I'm playing my game again. I was like, okay, I'm playing my game. Do you mind if I play my game? And I guess they got frustrated, and when he went off, then I heard something hit my tent. It was something really light, and so I told Marie involved and everybody when we all got up the next morning, I said, yeah, I said, after all this, I said, something hit my tent. But it was really light, you know, and I'm out in an area where there's no trees, you know, I'm right at the end of the roadway and there's nothing around me that could you know, hit my tent. You know, if it fell out of a tree, you know, it would have to jump about you know, forty yards or so. Yeah, And Marie and I explored around the back of my tent and I found this crushed daisy and I picked it up and I went, oh, that's interesting, I wonder and I looked at Marie and I threw it up on the top of my tent. That's the sound, I said. Oh, Sasquatch gave me a flour as he was partying. So I have that daisy still. I have every gift they ever gave me. I've got little hearts, set of stone and stones that and the whole thing is is the stones that I have a very large quartz crystal stone that was gifted to me from my Sasquash group. And then I've seen others post the same exact shape of stone. Actually, uh Senate posted one and I went, Actually, I got the same exact shaped stone, and I said, I know a few other people that have the same exact shaped stone and which kind of looks like them their head in a side profile view, you know, with the sagittal crest in the whole nine yards, but you can see the nose, the eyes, you know, in the whole nine yards that when you turn the stone sideways. I went, that's pretty darn interesting that several of us have been gifted something like that. So, but the next place I went to after Mount Hood, well not right after Mount The next thing I went to was a Sasquash summerfest and Oakridge, Oregon, with Priscilla Roseman in the Rose and Ron and I have become really good friends. In Priscilla and I have been really good friends. And I was sitting having coffee. My kids were on their way up because it was the first camping trip. If my kids are coming up and I get to a camp a night with my grandkids and there my grandkids were really interested in sasquatch. But I'm sitting there in the morning, looking across the Wilamotte River and just enjoying my coffee and getting myself awake and then out between two trees across the river, my juvenile pops up. They followed me everywhere. Wow. So and I have proof of that. There was something that happened at Oakridge the year before with doctor Arianna Love. She's one of the actually top naturropathic doctors in the world, and I'd met her there and there was a whole thing. I did interviews, which Aeremiah Byron on it. Matter of fact, to Jeremiah, I kind of helped him facilitate his per sasquatch sighting on that weekend. So it's there was actually five sightings generated and most of them were misas questions that followed me up by the description that they gave me. Then Uh I went to uh let us say, I've been to uh Drew, Oregon, which is where my partner or no true is where my research area is. It's near Tiller, Oregon. It's pretty much as the Rogue Unquad divide, so it's basically wilderness area and that's where I've had all my stuff and that's where I started with my fist siding calling Tom out and I had my sighting there. I have stands, had five sidings there so far. Like I said, they really like him. The last one was that we were we had just filmed one of our episodes for YouTube called Twist to Tuesday, and what he did is he put it in a timeline on that so you can check a timeline on it as to every discovery we made that day, and people like Ron that told us that, you know, my old partner al Berry would have looked at you guys and said, you're full of it, that you can't find all this stuff. So that's what inspired stand to when he did this video to put timeline stamps on everything we found that day, so you can see, well, one's like five minutes from the other one, the other one was like ten minutes away, the other one's about twenty minutes away, the other one is another five minutes and this and so on and so on and so on in only being out for five hours. And this is my research. These are things I hadn't even discovered yet that we're there. So it's nice to have an extra pair of eyes, yeah, you know, to find this stuff. So you know, because there's another perspective I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to ask you. You mentioned the area being where you went to originally Tom out on bs M.
Speaker 1: That's the one and Drew what happened?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Exactly? And you know, it's what Tom calls in his books. That was the whole thing is. You know, Tom wasn't really showing me a lot of stuff. We're talking a lot of stuff, but you know, we had lots of conversations back and forth. But he has this thing called armchair squatching, and this is his thing. That's where you just kind of pack a lunch, take a book with you, take a share, whatever you know, and you just go out in the woods and just get one with the woods, listen to all the sounds of the woods, everything that's happening out there, and try to connect with them. And so I get out there and this is what I'm calling bs AUDI. And a matter of fact, there was another guy that was up in the area and I'd stopped to talk to him because I thought maybe he was lost or something. He said, I'm just looking for places to write my quad And my intention was the whole thing started the a week earlier. Actually, So what Tom had said in a podcast that they connect with you mentally and that connection can last for life. And I'm like, okay, sure. Now I spent an entire week thinking going, okay, I'm going to really try this out. I'm going to try to project and connect with them somehow in my mind and consciously that okay, I want to meet you. And I would review the sightings I had, like my face to pace and the one where he's behind my place, and the one that we watched it across the field. Those were all three of the same sasquatch and I call him big Silber now, but then he was blacker than black. It is like looking into a black hole because they just absorbed the light. It's just a It's really a strange thing to see. And my juvenile is the same way, just blacker than black, and just it's like a light vacuum, no reflection to the hair or anything. It doesn't shine, you know, It's just it's just a black void. And so I decided, okay, I'm going to go up there. So on my way up, I got to experience my first mind speak, which kind of freaked me out a little bit. I didn't know anything about it. I was figuring, okay, this is telepathy. Everybody calls it mine speak, which I didn't know until you know, after this happened. But I was getting ready to turn off on the main highway and I still have another fifteen miles to drive. But as I'm turning off, I hear the booming voice in my head, We're not going to meet you where you want to meet, Because I spent the whole week of rolling over everything in my mind that I wanted to meet that particular Sasquatch and that and where to meet. There's a place that I've hunted. I've been up there since God, since I was sixteen seventeen years old. I've gone. I know every inch of the mountain. I walked every inch of it. And there's a space, a prairie area that I was concentrating on and picturing in my mind, you know, because like I say, I know every square inch of this mountain and this is where I want to meet you guys. But as I turned onto that highway, that big booming voice came out said We're not going to meet where you wanted to meet. And I'm looking all over my friend, going where the hell did that come from? Because it kind of it kind of freaked me out. I was not expecting that it's nothing that's everything never happened to me before. Or I just thought, okay, Bill, calm down, you're starting to lose it. Something very strange is going on here, and so, you know, I just kind of put it in the back of my mind. But when I got up there after I talked to this gentleman, you know, I drove up as far as I could, and I hit a wall of snow, you know, about five feet deep and uh because which means at the top there's it was probably fifteen feet deep. So the road didn't go through yet things hadn't melted off because it goes all the way up over five thousand feet on this mountain where I'm at, and there's another area called that I called the truck. I dubbed it's a triangle marsh because it's a triangle shape little marsh, and I was like, well, okay, this looks like the place. The other guy caught up with me, and so we chatted up for a little bit and stuff, and then he took off. But at the time he and I were chatting, there was another truck that flew by, and we're laughing as he goes by and go out, he'll be back in a minute. Sure enough he's turned around headed back the other way. Yep, you're not getting through. So we finished our conversation. I well, I guess this isn't a good place as any So I grab my lunch because I'm doing everything that Tom instructed me to do. And another thing that he instructed me to do is don't pay attention to him when they're there. You know they're there. You can look over once in a while, you know, you said, But the more you ignore them, the longer your sighting will be. My signing lasted forty five minutes. Wow that day. Oh well, I've had longer ones. But so I grabbed my lunch. I went down through the woods and stuff, and I'm looking around. Okay, worre it's a good spot. Well, you know, I want to look out over the marsh, so I have a good view of the area and everything. And there's this Douglas spur root that comes out. The thing's geez, probably i'd say ten inches in diameter that came out into like a little bench. I went, oh, this is perfect. I can sit here, I can look out over the field. And guess what book I brought with me, sasquatch face to Face by Tom Cantrell. I hadn't completely read it yet, so I pay, oh, well, this is a good opportunity to read it while I'm out there. So I sat down and relaxed for a minute or so, went yeah, this is a good spot. Kick back on that little bench. And the first thing in my head is and I thought this. I didn't say it out loud. I just thought it, Okay, give me a tree knock. Damn it wasn't. Just half a second later I got a tree knock, and it was seemed like it was probably about a quarter mile away to my southwest. Okay, maybe that was an anomaly. So I started reading a book. I'm relaxing there. Then the next thing I know, I hear a whistle to the south of me, and then I hear another one to the west of me. Then I heard one directly to the north of me, behind me on the hillside, and uh, it was like a tactical whistle, you know, them telling each other, Okay, I'm here, i'm here, I'm here. You know, they've got me surrounded on three sides. But they left aside to my vehicle open. So if I wanted to make a mark, if they wanted to march me out of there. They had no problem doing that, you know, they could just direct me back towards the vehicle. So here the hell out of me. But by this time I've already lost my pharaoh, you know. And what did that was a podcast I've seen that guy said they never tried to hurt me. And I thought about it and perseverated on that, which is, you know, overthinking about it. And I went, you know what, I had four sightings. Every time there was no aggression. They never tried to hurt me. Why am I so terrified? And I dropped the fear And that's what made all the difference in the world. So I'm sitting on that bench. The whistles went on, and I'm like, okay, and I look up and I've looked out field and there's wait a minute, what is that. I see this sill relooking bush there, and I'm going, now, I know there's no bush there? What am I looking at? And I got over, I got up, stood up and looked at it about three different times. By the third time, I went, oh, you're here. Is hairy turned silver? You know it still has black. You can see both colors it's like the ends were silver and the inner part closest to his body were still black, and which would make sense because we're both probably he's probably been older than me, probably at least ten or fifteen years, if not more. So it made sense to me, Well, you know the hair is going to change color. You know, their's is like cars or they've reported every color that you could, you know the humans have of the sasquatches. So I thought, okay, well, what he was kind of sitting on his heels with his knuckles dragtly in front of him. And one of the questions I had was how do they hide in plain sight and not be seen? Well, he's showing me, and he showed me. He had his knuckles to the ground in front of him and his head down so you couldn't see his eyes, and he just looked like a bush. If I'd been out there walking, I could have come within feet of him still wouldn't have recognize that there's a sassoure sitting there. So that kind of amazed me. Yeah, I went, oh, I understand, now, okay, this is how you that's where these people are going. Yeah, I was watching a tree stump and it got up and walked away. I understand that, you know, because they consider for hours like a statue. He never moved one single hair, you know. That's in the forty five minutes he was sitting there. But once I recognized it was him, I sat down, well, okay, And next thing I know, directly to my west was three super fast tree knocks. I mean it was like machine gun knocks. And I was like, whoa. I should have been able to see what was knocking. It was that close, you know, because I can see him and through the woods, and I didn't see it. I'm like, oh, that's interesting. So the next time, you know, because I'm still trying to ignore him, were there, you know, I'd get up every few minutes to stretch my back and stand up and kind of look over him. He's still there. And the next time I got up, I looked over and his juvenile was standing next to him. And I had to call Tom after that because I'd never seen a juvenile. I never even thought about a juvenile, I said Tom. I thought it'd be bigger. He's like, well, you know, they got to start out small. You know, he's a kid, you know. Estimating me was probably about eight years old in sund squash years, in which Tom agreed, you know, that's about the age he would have been. Right now, he's right around preteen or right just turned teenager, and he's filling out. He's taller than I am, but at the time, it's about five foot tall, standing next to his head on his shoulder, and got that little rock back and forth, you know, left or right, and and uh I look up and I'm like, wow, sky hmm, that's a juvenile. Okay, looks like a stick figure with hair because of hair rut off the bottom of his arms about six inches, you know. And and I swear you know, if you ever see these these kids that live in their parents' basement and the only thing they've ever lifted was a video game controller, you know, their arms are like the size of a pencil. And right, you know, that's what he looked like, except you had hair. And I'm like, oh wow. You know, I'm being introduced to the juvenile. And that's the one I interact with most, is the juvenile. And the citing lasted for forty five minutes, So after it was over, I walked up th Road because I knew the juvenile came from the west. So I walked up the road to go look for Prince and I found three prints and uh, you know, not a dig step. The first step from foot the foot heel to heel was a thirty two inch step. The next one was thirty four inch and the next one was thirty four inches, so I could see where he came from and you know, and then hit it out to where you know, he ended up with the other side of the marsh there, which was only about it's about seventy five eighty yards away and the rest is history. I mean, I was hooked. I'm like, Wow, Tom's stuff really worked. It's what he calls armchair squatching, but it works. And this is what I'm going to be teaching people on the puzzle is what happens is if you had a siding, they've already chosen you. And that's the whole thing is. I don't think she reveals themselves to people unless they choose them, you know, and that's when they kind of show themselves and they're kind of fishing poor a reaction like they did with me when I was sixteen and seventeen, and you know, my reaction was terror, which it is with most people. And what I understand about that now is that it's your own perception. You know. I was raised with monster movies and everything. I couldn't wait to get home from school because they were monster movies on. You know. It was there were a show that was on and they showed monster movies, you know, at a particular time. And uh, you know, I watched all the utterly mins and things growing up. And I'm not sure about your age, but you know, we had a lot of monster shows when I was growing up, for sure. And you know, that's what gives me is everybody calls them, you know, a monster, and it's like they're actually far from it. They're so much like us, it's amazing. But they're not us, you know, they think differently, but they can communicate with you in any way they wish. They can do it through mental telepathy, mind speak, they can do it with thoughts. Because I'm constantly connected to them. They know everything that I'm doing. And anytime they visit me in my house and I live in town. They come into my house, they moved things around to let me know they were there. They deep gifts and I never thought that'd be happening either, and Tom never mentioned that part. I actually learned that from ar Le Collette Williams. You know that, you know, because they're always leaving her gifts, and I have other friends that they lead gifts. They've been into their car, they've taken stolen their snacks. That little turn stole my sacks. Uh, my son. Even in California, we found a trackway up here. I had taken squashing them for the first time, and we found a trackway over four hundred frants in the snow. It was my entire Sasquatch family. It was from the smallest one, which I call Toddles because it's toddler. I still haven't met that one yet. I met the alpha female and the juvenile, and I've known the other one for you know, the whole forty five years. So it's uh. And they've always been there whenever I'm out hunting in the woods everything, even though I didn't want nothing to do with them. I've heard them chatting in the woods when I know there's nobody else out there, tree knocks, I've had things tossed across my path many many times, and you know, it's the time I never understood the tree bricks, but I didn't know the tree knocks were them, you know. I figured that out with before finding Big Put and Expedition Big Put and all this stuff. I already knew that that was them. And I hear that and has heard it my entire life. Everywhere I go in the woods, I get tree knocks. So it's quite amazing. And I took a video recently called on my YouTube, When and How I Became a Sasquatch Researcher, which tells this particular story. While I was filming it, I was out there solo. My partner now is going through it right now and re edited in and what he's doing is taking out my ms. Dell, you got too many ums there with a pause, and I'm cutting that stuff out, you know. He said, I'm trying to make you look intelligent. I said, you know what, I'm watching the Senate hearings and these senators out there doing the same thing. I said, you know why we do it. It's because we're collecting our thoughts, right So the next thing we're going to say, you know, So I take this video and it ended up a two parter. And the weird part is is he's finding what is most likely infrasound. While I was videotaping this, there was no wind, and he's looking at the leaves behind me, going, well, it was windy you. I said, do you hear wind on the microphone? He said no, absolutely none. I said, there was no wind at that time. The leaves behind me were vibrating. Oh wow. My recorder actually shut off at one point towards the end. That's why it ended up a two parter. And as soon as it came back on, it should not have come back on. Once you turn this thing, shut this thing down, it stops period. You know, you have to physically restarted and everything. And I didn't restart it. It came on automatically, and just after it came back on, I heard a tree knock. You know, I had no idea I was getting hit with infrasound or anything else. But he's working on getting through this one because there's more stuff he's finding as far as the infrasound goes and the sound anomalies. So we'll be uh reposting a newer version of that that's been edited for this to show the sound bars and everything when the sound went crazy and he only found it because he was rewinding and he watched the the sound bars go bananas. He's like, what was that? And he started playing it back and forth, going there's something here and it's inaudible. You can't it's blow our hearing. And that's when he discovered, well, I've got infrosound on that. So that's what he's working on right now as well, and that should be out here shortly. But I did that one several months ago, and that was when I first started the puzzle because I wanted people know this is you know where my restart started.
Speaker 3: Do you have any answers? So, like, obviously you're talking about things that many people have repeated and said in the past. You know, there's people out there experiencing these things that have no explanation.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, how do they do the things they do? How do they go from this spot in Oregon to your house to California?
Speaker 1: Well they now they go all the way down. My son lives just out of the Mahabi Desert in Landers, California. Stan lives in Winston, or not Winston, but ten mile, Oregon, which from here is right around ninety five miles from my driveway. Beach Foot was in Rainier, Oregon, way up towards the Oregon border, across from Vancouver, know than oak Ridge. They followed me everywhere and they kind of act as my bodyguard. But as far as answers go, man, every time we get an answered a question answered, we have a thousand more. Yeah. That's just the way this is it. It is a bottomless rabbit hole. And that's the first thing I told Stan the first day I took him out. I looked at him, I said, are you ready for this? And so yeah, yeah, I said, this is a very cheap rabbit hole that really has no bottom. Oh, I've been down rabbit holes before. Well oh boy, you said, yeah, he's got a whole different opinion of the ex now he's like, yeah, he said. The amazing part is that once one questions answered, I got a thousand more. I said, exactly. I said, this is endless, and it's going to be endless, you know, as long as we do this for the rest of our lives. But that's the reason I started the Sasquatch puzzle. It's so hopefully people that work with us to everybody has a piece of the puzzle. And I've been saying this for years, and that's where the name comes from. I've always said everybody has a piece of this puzzle, and if we all start to communicate together, we can put it into a bigger picture where we can better understand them and maybe, you know, form better relationships with them. And you know, because there aren't a lot of people that have the type of relationship I have, Tom had Arla has, you know, and other people have with them. There aren't a lot of people out there that are, but they don't talk about it. You know, they help them on their property, They you know, been interacting with them a long time, but they don't tell anybody. You know. There's so many people out of there about for probably every one siding, there's at least ten that don't get reported, right or more. I would have to say more than ten. I would be probably more of the lines of twenty one in twenty is probably reported. And who fort it to BFRO? Let me tell you about this. The BFRO has over sixty six thousand sightings registered. What do they let us see about six thousand? That's it? What are they hiding and why are they doing that? I think a lot of it is one thing you don't find in their sight and in their sightings is the wu part. They don't believe in any of that. And the only way you get introduced to that part is, first of all, if they're comfortable with you, they show you more things, things that they can do. Why there's two separate groups, It's ridiculous, it really is, you know. And I used to be the same way. I was, flesh and blood all the way. King Gerhart will tell you he's like, no, no, Bill. And I s out there and picked apart these other people's little things that the conferences and stuff. We're laughing out and go, yeah, other these guys are nuts, you know. L it happening to me and I'm like, you know, just grabbing the throws. That's when I started calling Tom, Tom. I think I'm going banana, I said, you know, Tom, for three months, I've been hearing my name called in the woods by a woman. And this led up to my six siding, which lasted an hour and a half. I actually sat there, played my guitar to him and chatted with him. And I actually have a photograph, actually two photographs from that day, my Sasquatch female and her juvenile my little buddy JJ, but I haven't had That was taken on a crappy camera on my phone, my last phone, which was really not a top of the line phone. But it is actually fairly crisp and clear. And uh, I've got a couple of people that are going to work on enhancing that bring out more detail. I know there's a monkey business you can do with gray scale and stuff, and different things said it'll bring it out, but I've given it actually to four different people and nobody's come through yet.
Speaker 3: But you did something that most people don't and that is you know, you're talking about how much it would benefit the entire Bigfoot community if everybody had just work together and share information. And one of the key things that you did that a lot of people don't do is you ignored your preconceived opinions and theories and you just tried it. You just listened and tried it just to see for yourself. Hey, I'm just going to find out if this really works or not. And it slammed open barn doors for you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it. And the thing of it is is I watched Not Finding Bigfoot for ten years. You know that Cliff and Bobo and I've never sorry, but I'm not a moneymaker. Fan. Renne and I you know, chat on occasion and uh, but all the stuff that they did, I was sitting here. I'm a critical thinker, you know. I use reasoning logic, you know. And that's the whole thing. If you if you don't, you know, there's no point in doing this right because I'd never do say when I put out the videos and stuff that this is actually Sasquatch. It's like I wasn't here. I didn't see this being built, you know, So I can't say that this is absolutely Sasquatch. Now I can see the footprints are and I got plenty of them. But other than that, you know, as far as proof goes, it's like I didn't see it being made. So you'll you'll see me in the video. Well you know, I'll always say, well what do you think? You know? And that's the whole thing. Is I put out one this morning. I don't know if you saw it, but what it is is one. Uh. It was from one of our videos called dream Weaver and another researcher in Cottage Grove, her name is Anette Smith, and the Nett pointed out when we first put that out. She says the bill you need to go into about the one minute ten mark. There's something there you need to see, and we think we got photo bombed. So Stan actually went in and he blew all that up. It's only a couple of minutes long to video, and you can definitely see this thing movie. It pops up from the side of a tree. You can see the heads and shoulders, you can see it move you can see movement and and everything. It's like it wasn't something we were expecting, and but we've been asking for We've been telling them, Hey, guys, anybody we want a photobombas that would be cool. You know, it'll go a long ways to showing that you know, you are real, you know, And I think we actually got one. So you'll have to watch that and tell me what you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. Do you think they have any interest in being proven to exist?
Speaker 1: I mean, I have no interest in proving they exist. I already know they do. You know, when I was face to face, that pretty much submitted what I was looking at. And even though I didn't believe it, I had no choice. You know. It's like when you're two feet away from something that's about nine foot four, it's four feet across the shoulders, three feet deep in the chest, and you're looking eye to eye with it. Its eyes are illuminated, there was no light to illuminate them with. And it's a series in your mind pretty much guarantees that you're going to become a believer. Like right now, there's no incensor. Buts He's like, now you believe it? Now? Yes I do. Matter of fact, I was terrified, but yes, I believe it.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that one chose to show itself to you like that?
Speaker 1: Well, probably because of the way I am. I'm very open minded, very calm, you know. You at the time, you see, you know, fairly high vibing. It's the time, you know, life changed me for a long this time. But now I'm getting back up there and building my own personal frequencies by changing my outlook on things and the way I look at things. And I think they understand that. And I think a lot of their stuff when they want to interact with somebody is way pre planned. They already know what's going on and when it's going to happen, and where you're going to be, and you know, it's it's not by accident. It is all with purpose. So if folks are having a sighting, do you want to have a relationship with him? Number One, lose your fear. Lose your fear and triggering in for curiosity, and don't be afraid. They've never tried to hurt me. You hear all these horror stories, but you kind of realize people are explaining things from their own perception and their own fears. I have no fear. The only fear I ever had was the Sasquatch. I used to be afraid of heights and different things, and I faced them. I learned a long time ago. I've read a lot of psychology growing up, and it's like, you need to face your fears. We make them up. We make up our own fears. That's why everybody has different fears because you made it up. Something happened along the line in your life, or you've got an example from somebody else that caused you to fear something like oh spiders, Oh no, you know they're gonna eat me. No, I catch them up and let them go outside, you know. So you know, I'm a lot closer to nature than a lot of people are. As well, you know, some people are couch surfers. They live in the city and they never get themselves off the couch and out in the woods, you know. So and those are the ones the trolls that we get, you know, that are calling bs on us because you know, they don't believe in anything. And there's these people that i spent my entire life in the woods and I've never seen anything. Well, you know, first of all, maybe they don't like you, you know, yeah, you know, you know they have to. They choose you, you don't choose him. I never thought I'd be doing this at this point in my life. Ever, this was not on my radar whatsoever at all. Sam too, Sand's whole life has changed. That poor guy Kay has come a long ways in a short period of time. I've taught him well, and he's one hell of an asset because he used to do you know, investigations for you know, the Sheriff's department, and he's very stup, very observant and just amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, tell everybody where they can find your stuff. I'm sure the listeners are going to want to check out these videos. You've got some amazing track way evidence posted on your Facebook page that I was looking over. I'm particularly fond of the tracks, and I guess we're stalking a goose.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I looked up what type of bird? And everybody's going, well, you know, I'm like, well, what large birds? Was a print this size? It never mentioned Canadian geese. It said it could have been an egret, It could have been a heroine. It could have been a wild turkey, you know, a very large wild turkey. But we were there a few weeks ago and we actually found another trackway, which that'll be up here whenever Stan gets to it. And that one was a fifty two inch step, fifty four inch step, fifty four inch step, and we tried to step it, step it off to see if we could do it. I was first one to do it. He filmed it, and I can't do it now. If I was running, that would be a different thing. But it was actually a another researcher friend of mine, Mark Gould, who used to live here in Salem, but he's moved back to I say, Arkansas. He's not that far from Todd. Todd d and uh he said, uh, you know, Bill, I saw that video and it looks like they're stalking the bird. I'm like, well that makes sense, you know. And and so we were out a few weeks ago, Sat and I and uh we were down there. We found that one track way, but there was some geese down there, and uh so I'm looking at fresh tracks from the geese because we kind of chased them off a little bit because we were looking for tracks. And uh, I looked down at the footprint the foot and I went and I measured it, and that's it. He's like what I said, they were tracking a goose. The goose makes an imprint just like that. And I said, there it is right there, that's the same exact imprint, and so we had ascertaining it. Well, that's it's likely that they were stalking a goose. Well, you know, we like to eat goose. They are cuite cristy. So and that's what it looks like is they were they were probably stocking a goose, because just after that we're the tracks disappear, which the goose was probably flying off or you know, started to leave the ground, and a lot of the cast we have a lot of toe slips from them, you know, running or accelerating to maybe running catch the thing. You know, so it was probably starting to take flight when the tracks of the goose disappeared. But their tracks all of a sudden you could see all the toe slips and everything that was happening. Is they're they're going after it. So it made sense to us to you know, looking at things and putting it all together, that that's probably what happened. So it was really interesting. But as far as finding me, folks on Facebook, just go to the Sasquatch Puzzle, uh, like and follow. We appreciate it because we don't charge anybody for our site, our video or anything else. What we're trying to do is get up enough people that are on our sites to where Facebook will pass and YouTube will pass, you know, once we get up to a certain membership and stuff, and all you got to do is like and subscribe on the YouTube channel the same name, the Sasquatch Puzzle. There's not a lot of videos there because we're just like I said, we're just getting started with This is actually a new site and we're just starting from Winstan and I got together and started this whole thing. So I never thought I'd be taking on a partner, you know, But when they liked him, so much that he had poor sightings in two days. And all the things that he and I found that were in my own area that I've been going to for five years and I never found him. Yeah, and he started spotting all these things because I taught him very well. He was a past study, very quick study, and he started seeing all these things and go, wait, wait, Rakes. You know, some days we get up there and we go fifty feet and we found something else. Then we go one hundred yards, we find something else. You're another fifty feet something else. And it was just saying after thing after thing, and it was just incredible. But yeah, the sasquatch puzzle. And the reason, like I said, I named it is because we all have a piece of that puzzle. And the coolest thing is is if we all start to share and talk with each other about all these things, we get a bigger picture, you know, because everybody has a different experience. I think they choose people for different missions to do things. And part of mine is debunking that they're monsters. They're not monsters, you know. They think that, oh, you know, the males wander and they gather somewhere for breeding season, all what a bunch of bs as far as I can tell, the ones that I have interacted with, and I've interacted with five different clans now of Sasquatch, and but the ones that I mainly go or the family unit that I study up in the jew area, and as far as I can tell, they're monogamous. They stay together. He was the same lady Sasquatch. And you know the coolest part is she looks like Patty. Oh wow. And the whole thing is is as far as from there to Bluff Creek is only around one hundred miles as the crow flies, so it's a good possibility she could be related to Patty. That would be something maybe one of her daughters or her granddaughter. I don't know. You know, I didn't ask her age. And you know you've got yeah that's it. Oh yeah, Or you're in trouble, pack your bag, you camping with the dog. But yeah, I've had some amazing experiences this year. This last year has just been totally off the hook. I got one trackway this on there which I had the prints here from Blue River, Oregon up in the Lamba National Person. That's because of the the researcher Annett smith A Nette had a siding there of two juveniles, and she wrote me right away when she came back. They were up there camping with family, and she posted or sent me several pictures of footprints as well as tree structures, and then just told me her story. So I went up there to go investigate it because I used to live in Springfield, which is, you know, about fifty miles away from Blue River. And I went up there to go do this on my own just after it was like two days after she contacted me and said she just had the siding up there. So I went up to kind of corroborate the siding, but I never asked her where it was exactly. I know where it is now after the fact. But I thought, well, I know all the spots up there. I've been going up there for thirty years, you know, because I lived in the Springfield Eugene area for a long time. But so I went up there on my own. The first place I explored up there, I was hearing what I described as mouth pops. So there was a juvenile or maybe it could have been adult. I don't know, but you know, I'm assuming it was a juvenile because all the tracks. I found them were juvenile and three different sizes, the same as up here at the applegate. And I found trackaway probably over one hundred prince and I casted probably about fifteen of them. I left several behind because all of a sudden a thunderstorm opened up on me. I was trying to get up there before the thunderstorm started, and you know, so if I found anything, I could cast them with stuff. And at the last spot, I'm at the backside of a coffer dam and I just said, well, you know, wow, when I pulled up there the first time, I looked down and go, man, that water's way down there, and it's down a boat launch, which you know, they're pretty darn steep, and I'm like, do I really want to go down there and go look around? And uh, well, I went up the road and I was looking for, you know, any other spots. It's like, man, that's the one logical place you know that I could find those, aside from a campground there, which was closed, you know, and I didn't want to kind of break into That's where in that Hatter sighting was that campground, you come to find out? You know, So I was gonna just point I'd gone way down the road and turned around and came back up and went back up to this backside there, which is where me and my buddies used to always put the boat in, and we I got thousands of fish out of that place. But I said, okay, I'm looking down there, going that's a long ways down there. Okay, I'm going to do it. So I go hiking down this thing, and it's like a quarter mile or more down actually, it's probably closer to a half mile down down the flats way below the launch area. And I said, okay, I'm going to take a run down there and go look around. And as soon as I got off launch started watering down to the first flat. I started as I found the footprints, and I found a lot of footprints. I found the trackways there, and then I was measuring away and I was like, well, I got three different sasquatches here, and they're all juveniles, and uh so I'm like, okay, now I got to walk all the way back up the hill, go get my casting supplies, then drag them all the way back down here, which I did, you know, as quickly as I could, because I know these storms are coming in and I've got to get this done before I get out of there. And uh, most of the casts because they, you know, I couldn't wait long enough because the storm was hitting. I broke. But I put them all back together, and most actually most of them, you can't tell them I broke them. I did a heck of a job of putting them back together, I'll tell you. But yeah, with the first crack of thunder that I actually felt in my chest, I knew it was time to get out of there, because I was the tallest thing out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's time to go at that point.
Speaker 1: So I was a little stressed and nervous and in a hurry. So I left about five or six prints behind. You know, I didn't wait, you know, for this thing to blow over anything else because they were still soft. They were soft to the touch, and I'm like, man, you know, I'm just going to have to deal with what I got and sacrifice those and get myself out of here. You know, this is two hundred and fifty miles from my house, you know, for me to drive all the way up there from where I currently live in Medford. But yeah, it's like I got a beat, beat get myself out of here. But there was I counted over over one hundred prints in that trackway, a three individual, three juveniles, and that's where it started. And now I keep finding juvenile trackways. I have found in the past year six trackways, all juveniles, every one of them. We've found a few adult prints mixed in here and there, but they were washed out or you know, you could just see that this is an adult print. You know, we measure them and everything go, yeah, well that's an adult, you know, or you know, a young adult by the size and everything, and it's like, okay. Unfortunately, when I found the trackway at oh, you've heard of the big Foot Trap, right, yeah, for sure, Okay, well this is less than a mile from the big Foot Trap. Oh yes, that Applegate Lake. But yeah, it's been an insane year. You know. I found the ones at Blue River, then see my juvenile at oak Ridge. Then been through Rogue River National Forest, fine prints there Red Views Wilderness, which is near Applegate Lake. That's the backside headed towards California. Because I'm only from there. I'm only you know, about fifteen miles from the California and the Pacific Coast Trail it's the road that I was going on up there with some of the finds I found up there actually is a drop off and pickup point for the Pacific Coast Trail, oh Wow, Rogue River National Forests, the Waima National Forest, Crater Lake National Park, plying evidence a Skylakes Wilderness excuse me, which is the backside of Crater Lake. If anybody knows, it's actually called Mount Masama is its proper name. But you know the lake they called Crater Lakes, so everybody knows it from by that of course, Rover National Holders and the Taie Unit in Douglas County, which is where Stand lives. As a matter of fact, my last sighting, which was my eleventh siding, I was spending the United Stands. We'd just done some filming that that previous day, and I was up at five am and I had to go. So I was camping in my vand and I stepped out and uh to get a little relief, And I look up across the backside of his property. There's a road back and then the neighbor's place on the other side of the road, and I'm looking in the neighbor's yard and there's a sasquatch watching me. I'm like, you mind, it's kind of a private moment. And so there was my eleven siding right there at stands place. He's got footprints that they leave in his yard almost daily. It's just been something for him. Yeah, he's he just he still knew it just but he's still just amazed at everything that happens from day to day. And he says, you know, I got I got two choices, either run away from this and let it go, or embrace it. And he chose to embrace it. And it's the rest of the history.
Speaker 3: If you've had any honor with sasquatch or something else you can't explain, you'd like to share your story on the Bigfoot Crossroads podcast, Email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfootcrossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need all in one place. And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.