Speaker 1: Topical filter in independent and all right, are you all ready bust out here?
Speaker 2: Amanda Land your notebook gets your word of the day log book, and let's get into it. Don't forget after the show, our Seal Squad members head on over to Patreon for the after show picked back before we talk about all the things that went on in the show and how to turn it into action.
Speaker 3: You ready beyond the limitations of everything that's been.
Speaker 4: Put in front of us.
Speaker 2: If miss arromantor Harriet Tubman came back down here, would she shoot you?
Speaker 4: Pop pop here nigga.
Speaker 2: But our ancestors did not desire to be white. They simply wanted to be free. That a massive paper proclem mad.
Speaker 1: Oh how they want to be free? Oh my god? Can anybody hear the name of cone that we need to address? Clarence Thomas? What was that?
Speaker 4: Senaa Bukus?
Speaker 2: Well, it says that you're only valuable if you can capitalize or be used to increase capital. In other words, black excellence will not save us, because like there's Toyota and Hyundai.
Speaker 1: But why why.
Speaker 2: We ain't seen a Keisha Excel turbot with a satin head rest? So often we see the black panthers in pigs toting guns, and hear about them in the context of their forceful resistance.
Speaker 1: Right, the panthers were this and so much more. My beret happy genes.
Speaker 2: Here, nigga go, it's me and at the whole checking all the bites.
Speaker 5: I'm checking there was a time.
Speaker 2: Keep those pesky blacks in their place. Our bodies and minds have been colonized. Like every day that we fail to empathize, we are willfully being used as tools for.
Speaker 1: Our own demise.
Speaker 2: And anyone telling you that caring for others has been our weakness doesn't know what strength is. I am forever indebted to Palestine.
Speaker 1: Well, I was known to lead folks to freedom.
Speaker 4: Somebody get this woman some water.
Speaker 6: The thing.
Speaker 1: You're like, there's more.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what it is that he's done to me. Frederick Douglass two essence, you know, just a sidebar since we're live.
Speaker 4: Oh the bogotty Buddha don't do diddy parties.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 4: We ah side.
Speaker 1: Millions didn't make it all right. We are not the conclusion. We are the continuance. Our bodies are the soil.
Speaker 2: When the ancestors call, ask yourself, what ancestor will I be?
Speaker 1: For those who call on me?
Speaker 2: Watch the full two and a half hour show of What Would the Ancestors Say? Live from La Now streaming only on Patreon. Amanda Seals, Good morning. I just want to flex real quick that that clip that you just watched, I wrote everything, Anie, I performed all of it, and then the music at the end, and I produced, Okay.
Speaker 1: Like this this part right here.
Speaker 2: Folks who call on me, Watch the full two and a half hour show of What Would the Ancestors Say? Live from La Now streaming only on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Amanda Seals.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, so I'm just giving myself crops because I was doing my swim yesterday morning and I was really like, oh, because one of the first episodes that we did, the question of the day was, or the question of the week was what tree are you? And I said I was a mangrove and I just love mangrove trees. But if you've ever seen a mangrove tree, you see that their roots are exposed, and mangrove trees are you know, part of a really important part of the ecosystem to strengthen the to fortify basically the soil and to you know, hold the forests together when storms come through, et cetera. And they're also like protective, like like ds.
Speaker 1: Weather reporter said right here, and.
Speaker 2: The roots being exposed. When I was swimming, I was like, Oh, that's your multi hyphenation. Those are your roots like that, that's all your different roots. But they're exposed because for you, your.
Speaker 1: Your work in the forest is it's it's all. It has to be seen.
Speaker 2: The water we bring in, the knowledge, we bring in, the the the the epiphanies. And I'm working on a painting that I've been ideating around. I'm gonna I need to get sit around and I need to get to drawing it of a forest and the trees in the forest are all different mothers.
Speaker 1: And how do they all work together?
Speaker 2: So AnyWho, good morning, everybody, Welcome to another Views from Amanda Land, your news and truths by any joke necessary. Thank you for waking up on the right side of history. We have a great show today. We're going to be joined by doctor Malina Abdullah and Jusain Tyler, who is a relative of Keith Porter.
Speaker 1: The forty three year old father of two that.
Speaker 2: Was fatally shot by ice, and we're going to talk about the work that they're doing to support the family and also to bring the shooter to justice. So we're gonna get into that. We also are going to be doing sixty second headlines a little differently today, so we're gonna stick around for that. We're also going to talk about why it's important to make sure that when people are using names that are trusted and that are trusted by oppressed communities, that they can be trusted. And we also, of course are going to have how Black you Feel Today, High Quality White and more. So all of that is coming up here on the show, So make sure you stick around, and if you are just joining us for the first time, please let everybody know in the chat, let us know who you are, and let us give you a proper welcome. Okay, we are going to get into our word of the day. Hold on one second, I have to send something from my phone. And also if you did not know, I want to let you know that that video that I showed you is letting you know that what would the Ancestors Say is now available for viewing on Patreon. And you can watch it one of two ways. So you can either watch it as a standalone item, which is twenty five bucks, or you can subscribe to what would the Ancestor Say tier for twenty bucks, which gets you access to all of Patreon as well as my documentary and Amanda we Trust as well as What would the Ancestors Say? And if you want to after the first month, if you want to down grade to five dollars or cancel, so be it. But nonetheless those are your two options of supporting What would the Ancestors Say? You can also, of course support by getting you Martin Luther King, Martin Luther, Martin Luther the King shirt. And you know, I really have to tell you, I wasn't sure because people really be hating on doctor King, and I really don't like it because I feel like it's again the colonizers that.
Speaker 1: Made you the sad the labor unions.
Speaker 2: But this is the doctor Kank shirt. And I just I love the doctor kankshirt because y'all know doctor King would have had a bluetooth. You know that he would have had a bluetooth. That's such a reverend behavior. And my whole thing with what would the ancestors say is that our ancestors are always on call.
Speaker 1: They are able to be reached.
Speaker 2: There is an open line, So hit up Doctor King on the bluetooth and h Later in the show, I will play the Doctor King.
Speaker 1: Excerpt from What would the Ancestors Say?
Speaker 2: All right, so our guests are already here, but we're gonna handle some business real quick because we.
Speaker 1: Got to find out who is here from the seal squad. Hey, Hey, shoey dooey doo doo dooop too. Let's get it.
Speaker 4: Going with the roll call, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'll come out. I'm in the Landers here to learn, drop in at him and wait.
Speaker 2: And watch him from Let's go, Let's go, let's go, Let's.
Speaker 1: Go, way out, a way out, way out.
Speaker 2: Why I'm in Landers, he learned Jopp in Attendment way and watch him from We Got Philly, Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Susan from Baltimore, Cleveland, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Douglas Bill Joja Chicago is in the house, Anio, California, Vancouver.
Speaker 1: Washington, Atlanta. What's up?
Speaker 2: Bingeport, Connecticut, Balkwand Park, California.
Speaker 1: Salt Lake City, Utah.
Speaker 2: Missus asked me and all meshs in Boston, Everett, Massachu Si laos Anglease Heyward, California, Newark, and it is Brick City, Jersey, Verria, California, Nasty City, National California. Y'all are up in the West Coast Valley Cottage, Chicago.
Speaker 1: I was actually in Patty College. Yesterday.
Speaker 2: I went to a black owned tea shop and it was lovely. And the brother who was serving us, he came back and he was like, has anyone ever told you looked like Amanda Seos. I was like, yes they have, and he was like nah, but like you like, really look like Amanda Sells. And I was like, yes, I am Amanda Sells. And he was like, oh, what tea would you like?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: North Cakilaki, Marra Cash, can't smoke.
Speaker 1: California, Head over, Pennsylvania, guapas Cosa, Dica. You're president on a bullshit right now.
Speaker 2: One way all shy Town, Flushing, New York, Baltimore, Yay Area, Patterson, New Jersey, Columbus, Ohio, Dallas Fort where Texas rb a Rhode Island but with Dominican flags.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel it. I feel it. Aloha from the Bay Mackinaw, Michigan and fin y'all.
Speaker 2: Say us a Harmonton lights out ranks in Houston.
Speaker 1: We got Toronto freezing in Detroit, East Son Allens in a raggedy ass Texas. You need you watch Jay tel Aviv? No, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Rhode Island, Newark, New Jersey, and Canada. I'm in the Landers here the larone. Drop in and tell me where you watch him from. No, you don't get to watch me from Tel Aviv. Sorry, you gotta go, immediately removed. You know, I had to explain to somebody the other day. They were like, so, I mean, but how can you like boycott a whole country easily? Easily when the entire country was engineered to be hateful, demonic.
Speaker 1: People, That's how.
Speaker 2: And the ones who are not are few and far between. And I have a whole theory that they're all neurodiversient. But that's another conversation for another time. Let's find out what our word of the day is.
Speaker 1: Bedlam.
Speaker 2: The word of the day is bedlam, bed la, m uproar, confusion.
Speaker 1: It is a noun.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is a noun, So let's write it in our log book while you all are writing sentences using the word bedlam, b ed l a M.
Speaker 1: It's a noun that means uproar, confusion.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be talking about how Minnesota has been stepping up the bedlam. Okay, Minnesota is stepping up the bedlam, and I'm so proud of them because I don't know about y'all, but a lot of people did not think that Minnesota had it in them, and I had to remind that Minnesota burned down a precinct. Okay, Minneapolis said, no, George Floyd was ours. You didn't get to take him like that. So uproar and bedlam. Liz g says, the entirety of you as domestic policy is bedlam.
Speaker 1: You know what's you know what's actually true? Though? Is that's not true.
Speaker 2: Whatever you think looks like chaos is organized confusion. Anytime you think it's not making sense, it's because they don't want you to think it makes sense. Trust me, The people who are at the hand at the helm, who are the powers that be, know exactly what the heck they're doing. And I don't know why I somehow know what they're doing too, because then that scares me because I'm like, oh my god, am I one of them? But I mean, I do have massa in my system. It's just nothing I can do about it. Okay, there's nothing I can do about it. All right, let's see and Indigo Hand says it was bedlam in the dining room today with.
Speaker 1: Six cats and a ruckus.
Speaker 2: I understand, and I know about it.
Speaker 1: Jess says.
Speaker 2: My ADHD meds have been on back order for a month and my interior state could currently easily be described as bedlam. I'm so sorry about that, Jess. I hope they can get that together. That is very frustrating. Israel has some nerve running commercials with all the bedlam they calls around the world.
Speaker 1: Listen again, it's not Israel.
Speaker 2: It is a higher force at work that just uses Israel and the United States. The data courier says, etymologically, it is derived from the word Bethlehem.
Speaker 1: Really, but there was no room for a bed You get it, bedlam?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I tried, all right, last one, last one. Come on, y'all, give me one most sentence, Give me one most sentence.
Speaker 1: Give me one more, Give me one.
Speaker 2: Ma DJ blessed out in the d said, there is so much bedlam around the world.
Speaker 1: The small amounts of peace are appreciated.
Speaker 2: Well, since you asked for a small amount of piece before we bring our guests up, I'm gonna give all of us, including our guests, a small amount of joy because I just think this is this is the cutest thing I've seen in quite some time.
Speaker 4: Oh gooy, how you do it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: One more time? What we're time? What we're time? Gay? How do you do it?
Speaker 2: This group?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: I love that little baby. Let's bring our guess up for blaggery news.
Speaker 1: Y'all bags.
Speaker 8: Bag Yes, welcome, Welcome back to the show, Doctor Malina Abdullah and Jon is.
Speaker 9: That from Jeanne.
Speaker 1: You don't gotta shake your head with it?
Speaker 2: I got you with you, goddamn said.
Speaker 1: It's early over here, but I'm rich.
Speaker 2: Janey Tyler, thank you all so much for joining us today to lift up Keith Porter.
Speaker 1: So I want to just give you all some background the audience.
Speaker 2: For those who don't know, Keith Porter Junior is a forty three year old and I like to speak about people in the present, even though they are no longer with us in the physical. Keith Porter Junior is a because the memory is still with us and his journey is not complete, is a hold on.
Speaker 1: I want a different picture.
Speaker 2: Father, a forty three year old father of two fatally shot by an ICE officer on New Year's Eve outside of his apartment complex. And this is according to LA federal officials, which means a cab and apparently what took place, according to them, is that gunshots are fired into the air and an ICE official came through. And there's no reason why any of this should have happened. So I don't really care to voice whatever they said, because whatever they said is a lie. So I would be more interested in hearing what has to be really amplified, which is coming from Jane and doctor Malina, who are working to bring the ICE agent to justice who committed this act of aggression and killing, and their entire existence is in unjust, so to see it go to this length is of course expected. And I don't think a lot of people knew about Keith Porter's killing because there was no video attached to it. And when they're in a good killing happened, you all really worked to bring Keith Porter's name and this story to the to oppression level in the media, because I know a lot of people really did not know. So let's continue that work. And Jane and doctor Malina, you have the floor.
Speaker 6: Sure, So miss Tyler, why don't you I call her Miss Tyler because she works at my kids school. She's my children's teacher counselor. And right now, okay, yet, but.
Speaker 1: Look at that window. That's a school windows, the gate on the back.
Speaker 6: Missus Tyler. One of the beautiful things is we were already in beloved community. Since she's talking about doctor King, we were already in beloved community. She's a part of the movement, a part of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles, a part of the Black Student Achievement Plan. And this was her cousin who was killed by this off duty ice agent whose name now know to be Brian Palacios. And so, Mss Tyler, why don't you start by telling your cousin's story.
Speaker 9: Yeah, who, I'm already heavy this morning.
Speaker 1: I apologize, ever apologize for that. So we'll help you, We'll carry you. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 9: My cousin was a loving, kind human being. He was the girl dad, father of two daughters. He was his mother's only son. And I know people are probably tired of hearing me use the word amazing, but that word actually applies to some people, and Keith was absolutely amazing. He brought joy wherever he went. He was always the one to uplift his people around him, even if you were a stranger, and telling of who he was, even the fact that he had only been in his apartment complex for eleven months and all of those people knew him, and it was a large complex. It's a large complex, and they all knew exactly who he was and all had good things to say about him, and that's who he's been since he was a little boy. You know. They really stole a black man off of this planet that had so much more to give, and he had so much more to give to his daughters and to his mother and to us as his family. And so on New Year's Eve, Keith was expecting some company and had sent his girlfriend out to get some food for the evening, and in the interim, you know, he heard people outside celebrating already, and he had just got licensed for a new rifle. And you know, I know people have varying opinions on shooting firearms in the air in a celebratory manner, but as it stands, that's what my cousin went outside to do he let off a few shots and one of his neighbors that happened to be an off duty Ice agent who was in his apartment doing who knows what.
Speaker 4: Brian Pelasios, who.
Speaker 9: We do now know for a fact, is a racist, is a child abuser, is homophobic, and so many other nasty things about himself, is the person that took it upon himself to leave his apartment, hunt through the apartment complex to find where he had heard the shots. Saw my cousin with his rifle, engaged him, and I know Keith disliked me. Probably you're you know, you're a stranger. Mind your own business. You know, he was no imminent threat to anyone else. He was actually in the process of returning to his home. And this officer went back inside, got his tactical gear, got fully dressed in his tactical gear, got his service pistol, ran back through the apartment complex, found my cousin and shot him dead. After he killed my cousin, the police response was horrendous. They came out at least about nine cars deep, is what the apartment complex tenants have said. And I was privileged to receive videos as well, they're out there in their tactical gear while my cousin's body is laying down there in the brain, and they're calling for Keith Porter to surrender or shelter in place. You cannot do both. First of all, that's oxymoronic. There was no medical aid rendered. We don't even know if he was already dead or on his last breath, and could have at least been saved charging for the unlawful firing in the air of a firearm. We would have much rather seen him catch a charge than to have left this earth after the fact. They never had this officer surrender his service pistol, They never did a sobriety check, they never took him in for proper interrogation. He went back into his home and went to sleep that night. And so from the beginning to the in there was no value placed on my cousin by this maniac, and there's been no value placed on his life by the police department, by d. A. Hopman, and by the people who are in position to actually arrest and convict this murderer. The only reason we know who he is now is because of current court filings and litigation naming him as an abuser, as a racist, and as the man that killed my cousin that night. The people who have witnessed what happened are scared for themselves and scared for their family because we're dealing with a fascist Trump regime, and.
Speaker 6: So here we are.
Speaker 9: We are doing our best to bring light to what has happened and to get our community and our elected officials to pressure Da Hakman to arrest this man, to press charge to prosecute him because he is nothing less than a murderer.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for sharing, and thank you all in the comments for being respectful. I removed the person who wasn't because they are a waste of space. I know that, doctor Malina, you sent me an image.
Speaker 1: Wait, I have it right here.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about the work that Black Lives Matter Grassroots is doing to rally around Keith Porter his family and bring justice.
Speaker 6: Sure, so I'll just uplift again that you know, Miss Tyler is a beloved member of our community.
Speaker 10: She is.
Speaker 6: You can hear it from her. She's just a treasure in this world. She every time I talk about her, I cry because she personally saved my middle daughter's life. That she my daughter was on track too. They had called police on her in school over and over and over again. And it's Miss Tyler who pulled themar into her fullest self. And it's Miss Tyler is the reason that Amara is now a standout college sophomore at Clark Atlanta University. So okay, So you know, building beloved community is so important, and so my heart breaks for Miss Tyler and also the entire Keith Porter family. You know, so many of us have children that didn't grow up with dads like Keith Porter. Keith Porter was a girl dad. Like when you hear his daughter, there's some really painful video that's baman, really painful video that's online of his older daughter. What we see happening, and Miss Tyler articulated it so well is a double murder of Keith Porter. So you know, we have demands that we want Brian Pelasio's named. He was named by community, not named by LAPD, not named by the DA, not named by any elected official who knew who he was because he gave a statement on that night, right so they could have named him. Then he wasn't arrested. That's our second demand that he'd be arrested. Third demand is that he'd be prosecuted. Fourth is that they quit with the character assassination. So instead of uplifting Keith, is this amazing human being that Miss Tyler laid him out to be. They called him an active shooter, they called him a suspect, and they touted the killer as a hero. So we got to be very clear that they have to quit with this process of double murder where they steal someone's life and then they assassinate their character, and then the last demand is abolish ice. This is a danger, not just to the people that they're snatching up in the streets. Ice is a clear and present danger. Even when they go home and are supposed to have their tactical gear off and their weapons down, they're still stealing the lives of black people. And so we've been in the streets doing memorials. We've had two in Los Angeles and I saw in the comments thank you for doing the memorial in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: I saw and all around the country.
Speaker 6: As they get Keith Porter's name, they're lifting him up. We need that spirit work. Please continue to do that. We're also though, demanding that LAPD arrest Brian Palasios, and so we have a petition TinyURL dot com slash sign for Keith. We're asking people to sign that petition and we intend to deliver it to the Chief of Police and the Police Commission next Tuesday. We're already at over twelve thousand signatures. Want that number to continue to go up so they can't act like nobody cares, and then we're protesting on Wednesdays. Today, we'll be protesting outside the District Attorney's office. Just days after Keith was killed, we were able to call the district Attorney, Nathan Hockman, who is an absolute fascist, call him into a community meeting and say we demand that Keith Porter be charged. He tried to act.
Speaker 1: Like one no, Brian Palasio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sorry, Brian Pelasio's be charged. We didn't know his name Keith Porter's killer, so then we didn't know his name. We asked that he'd be charged, and Nathan Hockman essentially said no, And so we're gonna make sure we're on his head until Brian Palasios is prosecuted, is charged. The DA in this county has been bought and paid for by police associations and by police special interests, and we're here to say that the peaceeople will demand justice, and we demand justice lastly, and then I'll be quiet. We also, okay, I want to be clear that it's we we mourn and rage for the murder of Renee good right, We more like it's terrible. It's terrible. I've shed real tears for her. She is who we need when we talk about accomplices for black freedom. Right, And nobody has said Keith Porter. Even here in Los Angeles, we have a so called black mayor who just finally uttered Keith Porter's name and said nothing.
Speaker 9: She appointed me, finally said his name and relegated him to one sentence, and then moved on.
Speaker 6: Thirty nineteen days after his killing. She said his name nineteen.
Speaker 2: There is a lady who there was fires and she was getting off the plane and they got none to say. She know not, got none to say about nothing unless it's gonna put something in her pockets.
Speaker 6: So she's running for reelection. No, yes, all, yes, So we should all remember that she's running for reelection. How dare any of these elected officials call themselves leaders. The only person who substantively has lifted up Keith Porter that I've seen is Ayana Presley all the way over in Boston. Yeah, she's the only elected who substantively lifted up Keith Porter's name. And so we need to make sure that these are not our leaders. If you can't fight for justice in your own city, I'm thinking about in la in your own city, if you can't fight for justice. Oh and we've had some non black elected officials. What's interesting is we have three black members of city Council. But it was our were brown comrade e Ony sis Hernandez that invited Keith Porters in Keith Porter's family and to open the session in his name. And so we're demanding that they make demands and say that we want justice in the name of Keith Porter.
Speaker 1: And so that's what's moving.
Speaker 6: For King Day, we got a spot in the parade and we turned the parade into a march and order and Ms. Tyler was on the mic half the day lifting up Keith Porter's name, and we said there will be no parades in King's name with a terrible DA and l a p D marching in a parade and Keith Porter relegated to quiet. So we made sure we weren't quiet. And we're grateful for the people the people of la and the people around the world world are starting to lift Keith Port.
Speaker 1: That's what I wanted to add.
Speaker 2: I mean, the idea of political people being politicians being considered leaders was given to us, but not experienced by us.
Speaker 1: They've never been leaders.
Speaker 2: They are mouthpieces for the establishment and for a greater effort at suppression and repression. The leaders are folks like yourself, Doctor Malina, myself and Mssus Tyler, because ultimately we're talking and touching the people, and the people have more power and reality than anyone, which is why they are repressed so consistently. And I just want to commend you all and thank you all for, even in the throes of your grief, you know, really focusing that anger and that grief in the direction of upliftment. And it's it's such a difficult thing to do because it's so much easier to just you know, go inside. But we are in a time where someone like Keith Porter's murder is not simply just it's not it's not simply just an injustice for your family that is felt by your family.
Speaker 1: This is it should It's global.
Speaker 2: This, this tyranny that we're experiencing is not the first of its kind. It's a continuance. We've been seeing it, uh for the past two and a half years in Palestine on a high level, on a completely uncontested level in terms of justice. And you know, I keep trying to tell people we are already living in apartheid because this man was able to fatally take the life of your cousin and suffer no consequences. He hasn't even suffered any It sounds like he hasn't even suffered any inconvenience, right, you know, just the inconvenience of being detained.
Speaker 1: Not at all.
Speaker 9: And and that's the biggest travesty right there. And you know, and all I can say is thank you for being so kind and even the acknowledgment of how painful this is. I don't know how not to fight, you know, so for mine especially, Oh, my foot is staying on the gas. You know, I can go, you know, please, you know, people ignore the tears because they're gonna come, They're gonna flow, and I'm gonna fight all the way through them. I don't know how to fight, and I have to do my foot on the gas.
Speaker 6: We don't.
Speaker 1: Like fire, like, those are not tears. Of weakness. Those are like I'm trying because I'm curious. It's rage.
Speaker 9: It's rage, Make no mistake about anything else. What I feel is rage. And it has taken all of my composure to make sure that I show up in the ways that I do, because how, you know, how dare them position that man right behind us? You know, like even with that the disrespect, and even thinking that that man would be lined up in a parade and doctor King's honor behind us with posters d a hawkman with my cousin's pictures plastered all over everything and all of the other victims to state sanctioned violence, and they have the gall to put him right behind us, right behind me, you know, And so we let him have it.
Speaker 6: And unfortunately.
Speaker 9: I watched and he started recording us back and was laughing like this is a joke to him, and this is this is not who we need in LA. Just like we got rid of Jackie Lacy, We're gonna get rid of him too.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right. And I just say too that we're hearing a lot of people finally say abolish ice, and we say abolish ice. We lift that up, and I'm gonna say this and miss Tyler, Uh, rescue me if you need to. But it's important that we remember these elected officials, these local elected officials try to act like it's only ice. What we've seen with.
Speaker 2: Keith, it's important to remember they have addresses. But keep going, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, that too, But they act like l A PD is an answer to ice. That Oh, let let's have local law enforcement. No, local law enforcement are the protectors of ice. Yes, they are protectors of the murderers of our people. Local law enforcement are the primary ones there.
Speaker 1: We all so it's not uh huh may even here.
Speaker 9: You know, we worked hard to remove school police from our campuses, and now our superintendent has allowed administrators to bring them back on our campuses as the first line against ice, even though we've established sanctuary teams built into our community that are assigned spots to then come and no tofy the school of ice activity. Even the school district has used this as an opportunity to ignore the trauma of our black and brown students and bring school police back on our campuses. So everybody is complicit.
Speaker 2: I mean, you have Gavin heard some saying that there's no such saying that there isn't a genocide in Palestine. So even the folks who folks have I mean, I'm on a tear today about democrats because I'm so tired of talking about democrats and I'm just like, we have to stop acting like they're different.
Speaker 1: But the truth is all of these folks.
Speaker 2: Are sharing one main goal, which is how to repress and suppress any level of individual thought or individual freedom. And they have to start with the kids. So that's how that begins.
Speaker 6: So I'm sorry, Doc, I didn't mean to cut you. No, No, that's right. You did it better than me. I mean, that's the point. All the all the policing agents are the same, right, That's one of the chants in the streets, right that lapd kkk IOF. They're all the same. They're all the same. And so the answer to ice is not LAPD. The answer to abolishing ice also needs to lead us to say, well, what actually keeps communities safe? And for black folks, it's never been police, it's been more community resources. It's been making sure we have I said, you saved Damara's life, right, what if every pool had a miss Tyler?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: And so we need to be very very clear about that that when we say abolish ice, that needs to also be tied to an overall call to abolish all of the bs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will put this forth and you already said it. But the work you all are doing is how ice gets abolished, Because in my from what I have deduced, the abolishing of these systems, these organized movements against the people, is not going to come from the people who are benefiting from it. It's going to come from making it impossible for those for those to thrive. It's going to come from making it impossible for them to exist, right, and for just rendering it irrelevant. And it takes real imaginative work at the point in order to figure that out, because we've been so trained to just think that the system is here to be used in some type of way. But the system itself is so completely effective at being defective that we find ourselves when we use it, we almost entangle ourselves into its perfunctoriness.
Speaker 1: I got words today, and that's from educator. Yeah, and so I am.
Speaker 2: I really find myself every day working within the mindset of imagination on how we as communities step up even more than just preserving each other, you know, in terms of food in terms of education, et cetera. But and also like really thinking strategically about how we undermine the these organizations. We're smart, We really are smarter than them. These are not smart people. We got to get in our Kevin McAllister, Okay, we got to get in.
Speaker 1: Our home alone.
Speaker 2: Like we should really all be traveling with marbles. Everyone should just have a pocket of marbles.
Speaker 6: I always thought, you know, crazy glue is a really unutilized web with the whole If everybody had crazy.
Speaker 2: Like gorilla glue, girls should have really took us to a whole other level knowledge. And I say that, like, you know, jokingly literally alsois also seriously and also figuratively in the sense that the methodologies that we consider have to expand in terms of how we defunct, how we get these folks defunct, how we render them, and how we render them really impervious to our harms. And it's gonna take us really figuring out ways to fortify ourselves that we haven't considered before.
Speaker 6: And I think that for people watching that feels big sometimes, but it's not. It's just saying no, like like Nancy Reagan, but just say no.
Speaker 1: They're actually worked for me, I ain't gonna lie. I literally was like, I'm afraid of drugs forever.
Speaker 6: We were at Police Commission last Tuesday and they decided to shut it down and not allow public comment and we just said no, no, we're not we're not leaving. They were like, get out, it's over, and we said.
Speaker 1: No, and soot over and we announced it.
Speaker 6: Now it's a people's public comment. You get out and guess what they did.
Speaker 11: They left?
Speaker 6: They did you know, we did poetry and we had people talking and we talked about you took up space.
Speaker 4: And that's all.
Speaker 6: If everybody does that, and I'll actually lift up. There's one more person who's in elected office who doesn't like to be called a politician, who was a member of the LMLA, also Isaac Bryan, who also has been regularly using his platform and being in the streets for Keith Porter wherever you are. In My point in raising him is just to say, wherever you are, you can be more beholden to that whack ass seat that you hold than you are to the people. You're only there because the people thought you could do something for us. Wherever you are. If you're a teacher, if you are a male carrier. If you work it, I mean, I love hearing. A big controversy, Amanda, I don't know if you heard about it was sheriff walked into Starbucks. Nobody should go to Starbucks, but they do. Went into Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee, and then Barista drew a picture of.
Speaker 1: A p Yes. Yes, I was like, yeah, that's what you can do. Do that, rowing their day, rowing on.
Speaker 6: They put out a whole statement about how that hurt the deputy's feelings. Yeah, good, hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's honestly, folks. Really So.
Speaker 2: I had an exchange with somebody because they were like, stop thinking that you're hurting these folks feelings.
Speaker 1: It's not going to do anything. And I'm like, yes it does.
Speaker 2: These people are fragile af that's why they go and get these jobs that they can feel like they are strong. These are mentally flimsy people, like I said, they're they're nucleus. The walls of their nuclei are made of filo paper. This is the type of things I'm talking about, Like, that's figurative marbles to throw off somebody. He was messed up all day. He himself in the foot at some point in that day, he was messed up all day.
Speaker 1: He couldn't get it.
Speaker 2: Up that night when he went to go with his wife like he was probably in ambles. And you know what, he also can't go back to that Starbucks now because he feels some type of way so.
Speaker 1: Affected that person.
Speaker 9: Good, Make them most comfortable wherever they are, make them uncomfortable in their own skin. Anything that you think is too small, it's not.
Speaker 2: Listen, the mental violence that has been put on us forever is not impossible for us to reflect back to these folks. Don't get it twisted. Their physical strength. First of all, this man is not strong. This is not a strong person. This okay, that that that person is filled with jelly. Okay, this is not a strong person eating smores right, And somebody on here gonna be like your body shaming. Yes, I am body shaming this individual right here, because they should be ashamed in every way and any way possible. And I promise you that's the part that he's most in secure part. So that's the part that you got to hee.
Speaker 6: And the reason we wanted the photo and the name is there is nowhere in this world that he should be able to go and feel comfortable. Correct, he should not be able to feel comfortable. His name is Brian Plazio's. He shouldn't be able to walk into his favorite food shop. He shouldn't be able to ride the bus or what. He shouldn't be able to walk the streets and feel comfortable. He is a murderer and he should be called the murderer wherever he goes.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 9: So if you happen to be where around Northridge, Sherwood, Sherwood Forest in the valley and you see that man, shame him, shame him. They've, like I said, we don't know if they've pceed him up now, you know, or if he's still in that complex where the elders say they no longer feel safe with him there. If you see that man, shame him, tell him to turn himself in.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a saying that goes there's some hoes in this house.
Speaker 1: If you see them, point them out.
Speaker 2: M m m. Well, y'all, I thank you all so much for sharing with us and for giving us the opportunity to uplift Keith. And this right here, lets y'all know where you can go and sign the petition.
Speaker 1: And before we go, I would love.
Speaker 2: To uplift Keith even further by giving us the opportunity to hear him speak in his own words.
Speaker 12: I don't blame anybody. I'm not negative, like I have a wonderful speak. You know what I'm saying. I love and I love for it. You know what I'm saying, and I'm gonna keep on doing it because that's just the way of life.
Speaker 11: I love God.
Speaker 12: I am a very godly person and that's something'a continue to live my life. Mm I got two beautiful younger little girls out here, and i'm'a raise them the way that I'm supposed to. You know what I'm saying. I pray, I talk to my brothers. You know what I'm saying, talk to God family, because at the end of the day, that's all I really got. But I feel rich though.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 12: I wake up every morning and I try to put on the best of fabrics that I got every single day. No matter if I got a dollar in my pocket, no matter if I got ten million dollars in my pocket.
Speaker 11: You will never know.
Speaker 12: Cause I'm not broken yet, and it's gonna be hard to.
Speaker 1: Break me.
Speaker 12: Cause I have a strong spirit. I grew up with a whole lot of love. I know it's the whole lot of people that love me out here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Thank y'all so much, and.
Speaker 2: Thank you, love you, miss Tyler, love you, Miss Tyler, and I.
Speaker 9: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Amanda.
Speaker 9: They needed to see that, they needed to hear him. They need to know who Keith Porter was and who was stolen from this earth.
Speaker 1: Will continue to do that work.
Speaker 6: We say his name, Keith Porter, Keith Porter, Keith Porter.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all, and we will continue to do this work. And we send you all the strength and vibration to continue in this work and to be lifted not broken in the same way that Keith is.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, Oh Gomory, how you doing.
Speaker 2: All right? When people say it's not that deep, it's always deeper. And one of the things that the video of Keith really speaks to is.
Speaker 1: The taking of light from this space.
Speaker 2: And every time that we are seeing that done, it is furthering that efforts of the powers that be to convince us that we are not deserving of being here, of.
Speaker 1: Being in love, being in peace, of being.
Speaker 2: In charge of our own existence and destiny. And I saw a white lady on my comments today say that the Earth will be better without us, and I said, keep that white bullshit out of my face, because humans was living with the earth in harmony for quite some time when we were preserving life, when we where upholding the preservation of connection. And what this earth is suffering from is a cancer of colonizers. That's what this earth is suffering from. Colonizers were born from someplace up there in Europe, and that cancer continued to grow. And that's the definition of cancer. It's a cell that continues to multiply without limitation. And I am trying to really get you all to see beyond your own limitations. The the taking of Keith Porter's life is not simply just the taking of a brother's life in.
Speaker 1: Los Angeles by an ice agent.
Speaker 2: That may be the end of the thread, but it connects to a much bigger nexus of hatred and that network and nexus of nature that comes down the line and it ends at Keith Porter, but it ends at so many of us, on so many regular bases. And so when we do our analysis and we only come up to, well, that's Trump's America. When we do our analysis and we only come up to, oh, well, you know that's racism. We're not digging deep enough, so we will not be effective.
Speaker 1: At the root.
Speaker 2: There is a spin mairitual force at work to eradicate life and light. So when people ask me what do we do, you have to first be able to wrap your head around the grandeur of that and your role in beating it, and that you have a role. Yes, you have a role.
Speaker 1: You're like a nerve ending of the earth.
Speaker 2: You're feeling it, fight it. We have to expand immediately. We have to see Keith Porter and his murder as not just an offense to a black man in America. That is an offense to humanity. That's how you have to see it. That's an a defense to the earth that you live on. It's an offense to existence. And until you allow yourself to break out of the limitations of only your individual journey, you will not be effective in finding safety for yourself. I promise you you won't. You have to be fearless in the intake of your understanding. Like Miss Debbie said, you have to wake up your spirit. We have to wake up our spirit. It's bigger. It's bigger than anything that you have been told. And I want you to hear what I mean by that, because you've only been told enough to keep you useful. Everybody out here thinking.
Speaker 1: It matters who you vote for.
Speaker 2: There it is Brandon see that he was threatened by Keith Porter's joy. I want you to understand the real depth of that, because you'll see a line like that and you may just be like, oh, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Word. No, this is.
Speaker 2: This is a very actually, really visceral concept to really grasp because the families that run the world find joy in harm.
Speaker 1: And they have been effective at.
Speaker 2: Exporting that throughout the globe and throughout generations in order to stay in power. This is very on a basic level. It is Star Wars, and it is the dark side. That's you know, the forces. You feel the force because the force is something we're gonna talk about a little later, like what actually energy shifting is what smiling does. Like we're gonna get into that because we need to be doing actual spirit work with our bodies, because these bodies right here are really powerful, and it seems like all the wrong people know that, all the wrong people know that.
Speaker 13: Let's see how black I feel today.
Speaker 14: You do whatever it's necessary, you know, That's what We've always done whatever came naturally. If if the situation colls for this, you do that.
Speaker 15: You do this.
Speaker 14: If it costs for that, you do that. We all know what we're doing.
Speaker 1: That's Ibby Lincoln.
Speaker 2: If you don't know about Ibbie Lincoln, Ibby Lincoln it was is was an incredible jazz singer and her and her husband Max Roach put some incredible music together and made some incredible music together. And I employ you to check out their album we Insist and really understand the music that was being made in the time of the sixties and the seventies and how.
Speaker 1: It was literal voice from spirit.
Speaker 2: And when you hear Abby Lincoln on we Insist, man, listen, you understand that it is not.
Speaker 1: By coincidence that the.
Speaker 2: Music that we hear now has no range, it has no movement. The music we hear now is frequencied out frequency lists.
Speaker 1: And this music that they made was music made from love. They were married and uh you know they would fly look at me, Max Roach.
Speaker 2: Was not no play, was not no game on them drums, all right, not no game. One of my favorite jazz songs of all time.
Speaker 14: You do whatever it's necessary is by.
Speaker 2: Ibbi Lincoln well sang by Abbie Lincoln. Once it's brother, Can you spare a dime? Ones?
Speaker 16: I built a railroad, made it road, made it race against time.
Speaker 2: Once I built a railroad. Now it's done, brother, Can you spare.
Speaker 12: H d.
Speaker 1: One Si built a tower.
Speaker 2: To the sun. Rick and rivet and lie one SA built a tower. Now it's dumb, brother.
Speaker 5: Can you spare.
Speaker 2: Once in khaki suit, gee, we looked swell food of that yakie.
Speaker 1: Doo doo d dumb half a million boots when slove.
Speaker 2: And through hell, I was the key with the drum.
Speaker 1: Say don't you remember? They called me I.
Speaker 2: It was all time.
Speaker 1: Say don't you remember? I'm your path? Brother? Can you space her?
Speaker 6: Dambody?
Speaker 1: Can you space ho?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why are you here?
Speaker 5: Because I want to support the Somali community. You want to support Somali community.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you hear every day I saw you every day here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think your brother, you out the heel, you out the hero.
Speaker 4: He you're here, my brother, you live in the neighborhood.
Speaker 18: If this is my box, this is my area, I don't I don't go to other people's neighborhood and try and incumidate them.
Speaker 15: I protect my people.
Speaker 6: Are you going to get your name?
Speaker 18: No, I'm okay with that. Our neighborhoods showing up. You guys have a lot of people out here right at least thirty or more forty or fifty.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good for a quick turning.
Speaker 1: This photo of January sixth, Lake Long getting boy Jack.
Speaker 19: We're just trying to help pick up some I release stay tennis.
Speaker 1: You know they're left out the.
Speaker 4: Gold and you can get some supplies, get.
Speaker 1: Them home whatever they need. It's a cold day, you could be on your couch watching a football game, your feet up.
Speaker 19: That's exactly what I'd be doing, to be honest. But it's uh, it's who else is going to do it.
Speaker 1: We just at this point it's not the police.
Speaker 19: We need the people.
Speaker 1: They're not just going after criminals.
Speaker 19: They're going door to door and they're.
Speaker 9: Targeting any black and brown person they can find, and all of America is next.
Speaker 10: Why do you?
Speaker 1: Why do you?
Speaker 12: Why do you want instead of like being in your warm, cozy house.
Speaker 9: Because there's a point where white's got to stand up and recognize that there is a white person problem and we need to represent our black and brown neighbors and disavow maga.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to put an end.
Speaker 20: To this.
Speaker 1: Sas.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into some sixty second headlines. Let's start quickly and when I'm okay, so we're going to do sixty second headlines differently. I really want to just be able to move through them and go back to what the sixty second headlines title was really supposed to be about, which is I'm giving you headlines in sixty seconds. So I want us to really just barrel through these and really just.
Speaker 1: Get to the bottom of what's up.
Speaker 2: Let's start with the MPLS cops playing themselves.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 18: Okay, good morning everyone, I'm Mark really police chief. The City of Brooklyn Park. Behind me is a bunch of amazing police chiefs that are here in support of a very short, but very important message that we want to share with you. What you won't hear from many of us today is rhetoric of abolish ICE or that there shouldn't be immigration enforcement. The truth is immigration enforcement is necessary for national security and for local security, but how it's done is extremely important. In fact, we have a long history of working exceptionally well with our federal partners, including ICE agents, and we have seen the best of them performed their job extremely well in the past. With that said, recently, as the last two weeks, we as law enforcement community, have been receiving endless complaints about civil rights violations and our streets from US citizens. What we're hearing is they're being stopped in traffic stops or on the street with no cause and being forced to demand paperwork to determine if they are here legally. As this went on over the past two weeks, we started hearing from our police officers the same complaints as they fell victim to this while off duty. Every one of these individuals is a person of color who has had this happen to them. In Brooklyn Park, one particular officer that shared her story with me was stopped as she passed ice going down the roadway. When they boxed her in, they demanded her paperwork, of which she's a US citizen and clearly would not have any paperwork.
Speaker 2: The irony of this is not lost on me, but it is definitely lost on them.
Speaker 1: I find it absolutely.
Speaker 2: Helllary, are we supposed to build ba for y'all?
Speaker 1: Because we absolutely do not.
Speaker 2: The cops say, invading folks, they stay doing too much and they are absolutely a tool of oppressors to continue oppression. Let's go on down to Miami and look at these Miami vice holes. Came up to a woman's house because of a comment that she left on the the internets to.
Speaker 9: Make sure it's you.
Speaker 19: We're not sure.
Speaker 9: That your account.
Speaker 6: I refuse to answer her questions without my lawyer president, So I really don't know how to answer that.
Speaker 4: Like I said, speech, this is.
Speaker 12: America, and I agree with we're just trying to see that you then we're not talking to the right person.
Speaker 11: We want to go see the right How can I help you? So pretty much, it's just a statement that was made.
Speaker 21: As far as you know, remain it says the guy who consistently calls for the death of all Palestinians tried to shut down a feeder for showing a movie that hurt his feelings and.
Speaker 20: Refuses to stand up for the LGBTQ community in any way even leave the room when they vote.
Speaker 21: And on related matters.
Speaker 19: Want you to know that you're all welcome.
Speaker 21: Clown face clown face conference.
Speaker 2: These people came up to this lady house because of a comment she made about the mayor of Miami. She is a veteran and this is not something new. However, folks are really beginning to understand that the United States and this concept of free speech is just a ruse. It's the same way that Israel presents the rules like they are some democratic nation.
Speaker 1: No, they are not. Only certain folks.
Speaker 2: Get access to the rights everyone else. It is just a suggestion. And the sooner that you understand that, than maybe the more mad enough you'll get to actually challenge the folks who put this in place. And I can tell you it is not the forefathers, Benjamin Franklin and such. All right, let's keep it moving, because it really is the folks who have built up Israel. And that's what they went to go to the lad lady's house to talk about. And then they have the nerve to now have Israel in Patagonia burning down parts of Argentina and Chile.
Speaker 11: Israel right, Porto.
Speaker 18: Portolao, no ghetto, nah.
Speaker 1: Get the really look at this footage. Absolutely the pipe.
Speaker 4: Israel right, people are the same.
Speaker 11: No, but we don't really don't know. I close it. I have to we have to do we go when.
Speaker 1: Incent Argentina put Israel, when I said Incentu's provocast for suposteros toist that Israeli Argentina.
Speaker 17: I doesn't know, you know, died through Mosca.
Speaker 1: But I look on.
Speaker 2: Now, these are all different people in Argentina and Chili and Chile speaking of the destruction that Israelis are doing to their land. You have to also understand, though, that this goes back to when Theodore Herzel back in the late eighteen hundreds was looking for a place for Zionists to set up shop and said, well what about and what about Argentina. And they had a whole plan to go to Argentina. It didn't pop off, and they ended up over in Fallestine. However, there are still plans to usurp Argentina, because the Zionist plan is not simply to just have the region of the East.
Speaker 1: No, they want the world.
Speaker 2: They want the world, and they have spent literally a century, almost at this point, seventy five years brainwashing an entire army and generations of an army of drones who respond to particular language and to particular dedic to particular demands and to particular orders, and do whatever needs to be done for the sake of Israel.
Speaker 1: Even if it is.
Speaker 2: Completely demeaning to anybody else, and that includes burning the land. Now, Jabier Melay, who is now the president of Argentina, is a Zionist. He is a Zionist. He was bailed out by Trump and you're like by Trump. Actually, no, he was bailed out by the United States, by the Central Bank. He was bailed out by the Zionists that run the world. Because the goal is to have the world be under one currency.
Speaker 1: That's the goal.
Speaker 2: To be able to suppress everyone at the same time, you're not even gonna have dollars. They're gonna be able to say no, not you. That's the goal, complete domination. It's for shit. Anytime you see these movies where it looks like stuff is beyond your scope of comprehension, no that they're doing that to try and convince you that that's not what they're actually doing.
Speaker 1: They want you to think it's fantasy, it's real.
Speaker 2: And you know what, what you always have to remember is that if everything is connected, everything is connected. So if they have capabilities that they've been able to harness and master to harm, then you better believe that there are folks who have capabilities who have figured out how to harness and master them to help.
Speaker 1: And Palestinians define that on a regular basis.
Speaker 5: Look at these folks, I'm gonna has to get in when't you will look at the rule and not ful Look for.
Speaker 2: So the people who are listening on the podcast, I will translate for you. They are saying that basically what they do is they are taking the rubble that has been left behind and they are having to put it through small crushers because they don't have the large crushers.
Speaker 1: But they are breaking it down to create bricks in order to rebuild it.
Speaker 5: And they can head.
Speaker 1: They're doing this manually.
Speaker 11: Or ben hat.
Speaker 2: They then remove the impurities in order to produce bricks, and they have created cementless bricks. And if you're wondering why I'm playing video of someone speaking a language that you don't speak, it's because I want us to get comfortable hearing other tongues. I want us to get comfortable hearing other language. I don't want us to continue to be living in our own silos.
Speaker 22: Cool, come on and tell me as Publigusta fiel As meant to miss with Saba mash, I think I'm an.
Speaker 11: Msala. Come on, stead Halia pr Fallus.
Speaker 2: So they have made the bricks without cement, but instead using items and resources that are actually available.
Speaker 22: In yeaf Worth degree. But Fansen Setenaer and.
Speaker 2: And the bricks that they've made are so ingenious because they do not require plastering or finishing. They are able to be laid down, mortared and that's it. Lego bricks.
Speaker 1: You're literally lego bricks, y'all.
Speaker 2: So for those of you who may not know about building homes, one of the things that can be so difficult is routing electricity because when you're building, you have to find spaces in the in the in the walls to be able to run plumbing and electricity. So what they have engineered here are bricks that have holes in the center that line up so that it is easy to run electricity and plumbing. This is actually beyond innovative for Palestinians, and this is a form of building that can be innovative for the world when we look at Africa and how they are still living in mud huts because it makes sense for the climate. This right here is we are witnessing innovation in real time that will last for a time.
Speaker 11: Heat and Ma'm publishing sir, we see the technical.
Speaker 22: Vinicipular les soup man, we start doing.
Speaker 2: They recruit workers who have been displaced to help with the constructions. So individuals can contribute rubble, they can contribute utility networks. They can contribute to actually breaking down the rubble.
Speaker 22: Come and the idea woman in Betan, did you saman year?
Speaker 2: So this is the Green Rock Project. You can learn more about them online. I just wanted to share that with you because I know that it can feel so distabilitating how often we are looking at destruction and degradation. However, remember that everything is everything in in the midst of destruction and degradation, there is there is always someone somewhere. There is light because the earth still exists and the Earth is a giver of life and light.
Speaker 1: And let me just tell you, I feel like all people.
Speaker 2: Of indigenous origin have like specific kind of like gifts that they are able to get to bring. And then Palestinians when it comes to engineering, I think they might got it, y'all.
Speaker 1: I think the I think for.
Speaker 2: Steam, I got it on the engineering. I think they may got it. Black American indigenous folks, I think we got it on the arts because we we we coming with the music we got. I think we got it on the music, the amount of different types of music we have made that have changed up the entire world. Okay, I think we got it on that.
Speaker 1: I think we do. But when it comes when it when it.
Speaker 2: Come to engineering, god, now may they they really been doing it. So I wanted to share that with you all because I know that it can be so frustrating. It can really feel like what we got that, dude, But we're gonna keep doing. Are y also with me for these sixty second headlines?
Speaker 1: All right? Because we got one more. Let's actually we have two more.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 2: Mark Carney, who is the leader over there in Canada, had this to say about the United States.
Speaker 15: To the story of the International Rules Base Order was partially false.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I need to change that. He is the Prime Minister. They are not leaders.
Speaker 2: They're actually followers who are carrying out an agenda that was handed to them.
Speaker 15: We knew the story of the International Rules Base Order was partially false, that the strongest would exempt themselves when convenient, that trade rules were enforced asymmetrically, and we knew that international law applied with varying rigor depending on the identity of the accused or the victim. This fiction was useful. An American hegemony, in particular, helped provide public goods, open sea lanes, a stable financial system, collective security, and support for frameworks for resolving disputes. So we placed the sign in the window, we participated in the rituals, and we largely of calling out the gaps between rhetoric and reality. This bargain no longer works. Let me be direct. We are in the midst of a rupture, not a transition. Over the past two decades, a series of crises in finance, health, energy, and geopolitics have laid bare the risks of extreme global integration. But more recently, great powers have begun using economic integration as weapons. Tariffs's leverage, financial infrastructure is coercion, supply chains as vulnerabilities to be exploited. You cannot live within the lie of mutual benefit through integration when integration becomes the source of your subordination.
Speaker 1: Nazi.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all thinking that this man is being brave, and I just want to always remind you that you are not watching someone who is speaking from their individual decision making power. Folks like this are able to get in power because they are going to be willing to carry out the Powers that Bes agenda. Thank you, Emma. Someone wrote his speech. Side note.
Speaker 1: I remember going on a date one time with this guy who was like, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Just love Barack Obama and I was like, oh, okay, you know what did you love about Barack? And he was like, oh my god, he was such an incredible speaker. I mean, he was just so amazing as a speaker. And I was like, I mean, you know that he did not write his speeches correct.
Speaker 1: The date was never the same.
Speaker 2: This is the gaffer from Insecure who who ended up crying later on the date, like.
Speaker 1: I just ruined his whole vision.
Speaker 2: But Mark Carney here, and what he's saying is that they're not gonna mess with the USA anymore because the mess with of the USA is done. They're done, and they're making deals with China. And here's what I theorize is actually had happening. The United States has run its UH has basically overrun its time as a useful tool for these Zionist powers that be, and thus they are going to tank the United States in order to save it via Israel. And that is how We're going to see regime change in the United States, and nothing is going to be the same. Nothing is going to be the same. And all of you, all who do not believe in Zionism or who do not think it is a power that is going to affect you, are going to have to fight it head on because it's going to be in your face every day because the global course is moving. And when we're seeing these things that happen, if it don't make sense, it's because it don't make sense.
Speaker 1: That is what I theorize is happening. And when you see folks that are.
Speaker 2: You're seeing the co opting of protests in other places, you think they're not going to do that here.
Speaker 1: You think they're not trying to do it here, of course.
Speaker 2: And the astrology girlies will all tell you, we just had Laura Chung here last week that we are in the year of end of Empire, and these people believe in astrology.
Speaker 1: They literally worship Saturn. Literally. I'm not saying that as like a as like something to just say out my neck.
Speaker 2: The people who run the world identify as a sect of Jewish people, and the Sabbath is about Saturn. Come on, wake up, we're being run and thus, Okay, so now we have this person. What happens if you're wrong?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Israel's an American occupied government, not the other way around.
Speaker 1: I'm not wrong, so you don't have to worry about that. I am not wrong. And there's literally, I mean, such.
Speaker 2: An abundance of evidence that disputes what you're saying. I'm not making this up. Any theory I have comes from evidence, and then my intuition backs it up.
Speaker 1: Come on, So when we see these things, these.
Speaker 2: Moments, Oh, somebody said, I'm a narcissist. I love how y'all do not know what narcissm is. I really love that y'all do not know what narcissism is. Let's just take a quick side quest to talk about what narcissism is. Narcissism is the inability to be corrected when you have committed harm. Okay, that's what narcissism is. Narcissism is not being right because you're right. Narcissism, as Kimberly is pointing out as well, is also the absence of empathy. It is the inability to see the other person as you. That is what narcissism is. Nobody who has spent even a modicum of time consuming my content could ever confidently say that I am made narcissist. I cry way too much about other people's pain to be considered a narcissist. No, when I have been told that I have harmed somebody, I receive it course correct, and I practice restorative justice practices. Now, the thing about it is there have been times where people are actually weaponizing those accusations, as we have seen with folks claiming to be anti with folks accusing people of being anti Semitic, that's a real thing. People will try to use your empathy against you because they know that you are empathetic, and so they will actually instead of uh so, what they will do is they will use your empathy.
Speaker 1: So don't get me out here trying to call me a narcissist because I.
Speaker 2: Refuse to capitulate to someone else's accusation of my erroneousness. I am not wrong, and I'm not gonna say that I'm wrong because it makes you feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: I know when I'm wrong and I know when i'm right.
Speaker 2: And I also don't be speaking on shit, you know, Like, if people want to tell me I'm wrong. You gotta give me the reason why, and they'll be like, oh, oh, now I know, So let's get back on track. We had a brother stand up and expel his light into Oh, don't get me started on, Lord Denethorpe. You know what Isabelle?
Speaker 1: Please? Isadel please?
Speaker 2: We already are on a side quest and now you're taking me to Minnesiath.
Speaker 1: Don't. I don't have time to go to Minnestiath right now. Shout out to all my lord of the rings. There is one ring to rule them, one ring to bind them. Actually hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: To them, one ring to bind them, one ring in the darkness, find them.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can move on now, next story.
Speaker 20: Mat At the end of the day, it's bigger than me. When things that are going on makes people uncomfortable, I imagine how those people feel. I think that's the biggest thing. I have no affiliation, no connection to these people other than the fact that I'm a human being and you have a heart, and you a human being. You can see what's going on in the world, and you check yourself real quick, even when I'm walking off this field. That's the type of stuff that goes to my head that I have to check myself when I'm seeing it crying about football when it's people who are dying every single day.
Speaker 1: So that is a zz Al Shaiir and he is literally being fined right now.
Speaker 2: Because this man put on his face tape that says stop the genocide. And what they're asking him is like, why do you do it? He's like, because it's a genocide and it need.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 2: So here he is with the tape and you know this is his kneeling situation. Now if you ask me, he should have been doing it every day once you start it. But nonetheless, you know, we we're going to make sure that we highlight those who are bringing light, those who are bringing love. We're going to make sure that we are not only talking about the negative wildness that's going on in this world, but that we are lifting up the positive because it is a force and it's out here, and they will try to convince you that it is not effective, and it is effective and it will be if we can all consciously believe in it.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Minnesota because they are coming forward with a forceful effort on.
Speaker 1: Friday, Come Trump, we fucking with you. Get out of Minnesota.
Speaker 19: Important doesn't feel like a strong enough word for what this means this coming Friday. It's exciting to consider the power that people's pocketbook, as they say.
Speaker 23: Has We're trying to rather them people together to walk the streets to kind of like shut down businesses, shut down everything pretty much because we want to get ice out of here.
Speaker 2: It's a protest that allows us to remember how big our community can be, as strong as it can be when we come together.
Speaker 1: You have to stand up. This is not normal. We should not normalize this type of behavior.
Speaker 14: The people have power in this country.
Speaker 18: So that's what it's going to take is all of us coming together, how many each other's backs.
Speaker 2: Hopefully the rest of the country can see that this walkout, this strike has an impact with a big or small.
Speaker 23: We built this shit, you know what I'm saying. We made this from a from a brown up. We can take this shit down and take it back. We're human beings.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 1: You gotta have herd here, Bro, you feel me. It's got to have them heard.
Speaker 23: Bro. You can't just put all of us in one one circle and try to make us pain us as criminals.
Speaker 24: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's real hard work.
Speaker 5: As Somalia's Mexicans.
Speaker 1: White people all it. Broyet Eyeshot of Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Breakthrough News for always doing the damn thing and big up to the homie uh Eugene per Year. Should I be watching Naruto? You know, I never watched Naruto? Should I be watching nut Like? Is that something I need to bring into my life? I mean, let me know, because I I keep having Naruto like come across my consciousness and then I'm just like, but I don't know if I should, if I if I.
Speaker 1: Really need to?
Speaker 2: Okay, so everyone is saying yes, Okay, So if I have to choose between Naruto and I'm one Piece, which one because both of them, both of them require commitment.
Speaker 1: Okay, so which one? Let's do?
Speaker 2: I mean, we may have to do a poll because one Piece is like fifty years long. Okay, So no Uto, you guys are all right, it looks like Naruto. Okay, all right, Okay, because Jeremiah said one Piece doesn't get good until episode three hundred, and that's all I needed to hear. Okay, So all right, I'm I'm gonna start Naruto. Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Start n Utto. I mean I've been looking for something to really commit to.
Speaker 2: I've been doing a got rewatch, but I don't watch every episode because some of them I'm just like, I can do without this. I've seen Okay, how many times are we gonna be these white women?
Speaker 1: I mean really, you know what I mean? I mean really, so big.
Speaker 2: Ups to Minnesota and stepping up and stepping out. And we had Minnesota high quality whites earlier in the show. Shout out to everybody. He was just now joining us as we were about to get into the twelve o'clock hour here at Views from Amanda Land. If you are just joining us, then you missed that. Earlier we were joined by doctor Malina Abdullah and Ms Tyler, cousin of Keith Porter, the brother in Los Angeles who was fatally gunned down by an off duty Ice officer who lived in his apartment complex. This is on New Year's Eve, and we had a great conversation lifting up Keith Porter's name and the work that they are doing in California and that folks are doing all over the nation to keep his name lifted and to attempt to get justice served for his life being stolen by these ice agents. I also want to remind you that it's very necess to remember the language of abolish ice. Abolish ice.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So also, just coming back to Naruto, like, y'all are talking about filler episodes, so.
Speaker 1: Should I not watch? Like what the filler episodes are gonna bother me? So this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try because like Avatar has filler episodes, but the filler episodes and Avatar I appreciate, you know what I'm saying. Oh wow, there's a list online of Naruto filler episodes. Okay, But then people are saying, no, you do need to watch the filler episodes. So okay, I mean, I can't tell from y'all if you like the filler episodes or not because.
Speaker 1: People that are like, there's all a lot of filler. So I've seen this might get me, this might get me dissed. I've seen.
Speaker 2: The first live action episode of One Piece and I was like, that means nothing. Okay, So they all are like Avatar filler was fire. The atsuki fillers are important, Okay, the live action ain't it all?
Speaker 1: Right? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: See, now you have Rolando, who actually loves the filler episodes in Naruto.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's all I'm I mean, I'm acting like I'm making like a really big decision here, but it's really like it.
Speaker 1: If I like it, I like it.
Speaker 2: If I don't, I don't. And that's it, all right? So how did y'all like sixty second headlines this go around? This is how we're going to be doing it moving forward, just running through them, getting it to the getting to the meat of things.
Speaker 1: You feel me getting to the meat of things.
Speaker 2: I also wanted to just I really feel like I want to start a segment that's like just a read something about a read, like because I really love when people get read down. And this video of this woman in Zambia who is the Minister of Labor Social Secretary reading.
Speaker 1: Down this Chinese warehouse owner is worth watching.
Speaker 4: I don't want characters like you.
Speaker 17: We are here to find out we are interested in your investment in this country. You're an investor if here that's a contractor contractor.
Speaker 11: There are rules that.
Speaker 17: Government contracts in this country, right, and when we come on the site, we've got a rights and demandate brings us here to come and take the welfare of the workers. If these workers are well taken care of, you will be more productive. You will be able to finish those houses faster than you are finishing.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 17: Okay, people start pointing a finger at you because of your arrogors. So these I've got an umbrella within which they operate, just like you are. Also, you're also operating under an umbrella of the lord's umber. So when we have come to hear the employees, it is our time. And when we ask you questions to clarify, you have the obligation to answer, not arrogantly, not chicky, but in a normal professional man. If you're a profession not you're looking away and you go heahy, not here, not here, not here, don't even retort when I'm talking.
Speaker 5: You have your own time to speak.
Speaker 17: Okay, So when I'm asking.
Speaker 4: This, one's not answer.
Speaker 17: When do you eat your time? As you weren't engaged to hear DC was talking to you, I'm talking to them. What makes you want to dump?
Speaker 1: And go ahead?
Speaker 5: Pay attention to the DC.
Speaker 11: I'm talking to the.
Speaker 4: Read dumn.
Speaker 1: That was from twenty twenty two. That was from twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Read them on down y'all just took him, took him now took him?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, before we uh get into the next segment, I want to play for you all this uh, this segment of doctor Martin Luther King from my show.
Speaker 1: What would the ancestors say?
Speaker 2: Now, we just had doctor Rotin Luther King's birthday celebration on the nineteenth observed here in the United States, and I wanted to just remember that the doctor King that got a celebration birthday, that birthday is not about doctor King. That birthday is about pacifying the people. That man would not have wanted a birthday, I promise you. Apparently the next sermon that he was about supposed to give was why America is going to Hell? And he was assassinated before he was able to give the sermon. It is also said that the person who killed him ended up not being able to be linked to the weapon. So eye witnessed testimonies also said that they saw other people moving in bushes, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. You know, and we just have to know and understand that everything we're told is a lie. So like, why would they tell the truth about that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Why why would they tell the truth about that? They wouldn't. There's no reason to tell the truth about that.
Speaker 2: We know from the FBI files that came out that there was immense efforts to do everything in their power to create dissension between doctor Martin Luther King and everyone around him, the same way that there was immense efforts to create dissension amongst the Panthers.
Speaker 1: And while I'm talking about the Panthers, can I also just.
Speaker 2: Like I keep seeing people using the word infighting. Like if I say, hey, I don't know if this person's actually what they are. We need to really look into this. People are like, you're starting infighting. That's not what infighting is. Infighting is creating conflict for the sake of conflict. Infighting is people within the same effort disagreeing to a point of inability to move forward.
Speaker 1: That's what infighting is.
Speaker 2: Inquiry is not infighting, and for what it's worth, it's a real quick route to the truth.
Speaker 1: So I made a video about that.
Speaker 2: Dude from the Black Panthers in Philadelphia, and I put that in quotes Black Panthers in Philadelphia. I made a video about that dude three days ago, he should have been vetted and proven.
Speaker 1: To be what he is by now he is not. So we'll talk about that a little later.
Speaker 2: But let's let me just show y'all some doctor king real quick, because I'm really proud of the work that I did for what would the ancestors say? And for this live stream that we did for Life from lat and getting to share it with you guys finally is really exciting.
Speaker 1: And we have the audiobook coming in March, so look out for that. Also. I think it's.
Speaker 2: Important to remember that you know the work that I'm doing, the work that you're seeing me do, etc. Like you guys are the source. So I love that you guys continue to support my work and that you are bringing new people to the place to support the work as well, because without the new folks, I'd just be draining y'all, and I don't want to drain nobody. He had been a very prim and proper Negro.
Speaker 1: However, and where do we go from here?
Speaker 2: Community or chaos? The last book he wrote before being assassinated on that fateful balcony in Memphis, Tennessee. He laments that a year after the voting rights Act had passed. Though the law changed, the.
Speaker 1: American sentiment toward the Negro had not.
Speaker 2: This was the burning house that Mlka Junior feared he'd integrated his people into. We're so are often sold a version of doctor King that is palatable to the oppressor, one that depicts him as like an obedient subject, passively asking for their rights on bended kneeses like please some.
Speaker 1: All right, sir? Why is this audio not playing? That is so annoying? Stand bye?
Speaker 2: Someone asks if we can meditate for fifteen minutes together?
Speaker 1: That's not really what this show I I for.
Speaker 2: Okay, the answer is no, just because I don't like meditating. So I'm just I was about to give you a whole thing, but I just I don't like meditating. It's not my it's not my jam and uh so no, but I respect it, but I just it's uh no, And fifteen minutes is like a really long time when people do what this woman just did right here. What that's annoying? Just so you know, lady Desiree, that's annoying. No, I don't like meditating. And when you say some shit you don't like that, I like, I promise you I'm not going to respond that way because it's annoying. Meditating is something done in many, many forms, and you said that in a completely different comment. Do y'all realize I'm I'm I'm do y'all realize that, like you are not living in a vacuum. I'm doing a show and you're commenting. So when you comment everything that comes your brain into the chat and you think that I'm catching everything that you say, you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a chat of four.
Speaker 2: Hundred and eighty three people here, so no, you didn't say that in the same phrase.
Speaker 1: You actually said, what meditating is a must? And then a couple later.
Speaker 2: You said, I respect it though, And you don't respect it though, because you literally responded like that, And I just want you to know that's annoying.
Speaker 1: I got up this morning and did twenty minutes of yoga. I hate yoga, still did it though.
Speaker 2: I did it, y'all because I've been doing twenty minutes of movement every day. Every day I do twenty minutes of movement, and it's been working wonders. But I'm also now in the phase where my body is like, oh, so.
Speaker 1: We we're still gonna do We're gonna keep doing this. My body is like the novelty is over. My body is now like huh.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I went and swam yesterday, and let me tell y'all, and yes, the swimming is my meditation for real.
Speaker 1: And when I'm swimming, I'm getting so much stronger, y'all.
Speaker 2: Before I could only do four laps, and yesterday I did sets of five laps.
Speaker 1: And the goal.
Speaker 2: Eventually is to be able to just swim NonStop for twenty minutes. I hope one day I can get there where I can swim non stop for twenty minutes, because basically there's three modes of swimming I do, like It'll be freestyle, back backstroke, and then I'll do like a backstroke without my arms, where I'm just like paddling my legs, and that's really like my rest mode. So I really don't ever stop for real, for real, but I consider that to be the rest. And I want to reach a point where I don't even have to do day. I'm either front stroking a big stroking, front stroking a big stroke.
Speaker 1: Get pause.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think there's a pause called for that. So I did yoga this morning, and uh, he's about said I have crazy upper body straight I do, though.
Speaker 1: I actually do. I'm like really really strong. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, Nick attack, let's get into this video. I've been trying to show y'all my gay A had been a very prim and proper Negro. However, and where do we go from here?
Speaker 1: Community or chaos?
Speaker 2: The last book he wrote before being assassinated on that fateful balcony in Memphis, Tennessee. He laments that, a year after the Boden Rights Act had passed, though the law changed, the American.
Speaker 1: Sentiment toward the Negro had not.
Speaker 2: This was the burning house that MLK Junior feared he'd integrated his people into. We're so often sold a version of doctor King that is palatable to the oppressor, one that depicts him as like an obedient subject, passively asking for their rights on bended knees like Pisa, all right, sir, rather than forcefully demanding them when in actuality, he was only twenty six at the start of the Montgomery Boycott, and by his death he was thirty nine. You know how much you changed and that amount of time, Like I was dating drug dealers a twenty six, I still was at thirty nine though MLK may have started seeking integration. He eventually saw through the guys and understood that it was capitalism that was allowing racism to subsist. He began to support the labor unions. He questioned government allocation of resources. He advocated for reparations where we cut in the check. It was after all of this when he had evolved into Martin Luther, the King.
Speaker 1: That this nation thought to be rid of him.
Speaker 2: I want you to know that you can check out the full two and a half hour show, but heading on over to Patreon Amanda Seals. That's right, Patreon dot com backslash Amanda Seals gives you two options. One you can purchase the unlimited access to the live stream, or two, for just five dollars less, you can subscribe to the Hello Ancestors Tier and not only get unlimited access to the live stream, but also get unlimited access to the Seal Squad community.
Speaker 1: And don't forget What would the.
Speaker 2: Ancestors Say is now also available as a book and in other forms. So go to Amanda land Exports dot com or Amanda Seals dot com and show.
Speaker 1: You love Doctor King. What is it about the drug dealers? You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Also Richela has entered the chat. She said, I was driving so I couldn't talk much.
Speaker 15: What is it?
Speaker 4: What is it about the hustlers?
Speaker 1: I don't somebody decode that for me? Is that what it is?
Speaker 22: Denise?
Speaker 1: The no fear, their confidence, no, the dealing JURYM I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, Emma. Anti establishment. Yeah, it's very that. It's very anti establishment. It's actually not anti capitalists. Drug dealers are the most capitalists, but they're anti establishment capitalists. They're like, I'm gonna get it without I'm gonna get it from you, but not boy like for you.
Speaker 1: Does that I don't know. There's the rebel element of it. Nay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They actually do answer to it. They answer to a lot of folks, unless you dating like Chapo. They answer into folks. Listen, they're answering with their lives, to be quite on it. Yeah, so, and as Hamid said, it's constant fear. But let's bring it back. That's really what it is.
Speaker 1: That's the swag. Yeah, it's the tims and the rugged demeanor.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jack now brought it back for us. If they're not answering, they're already in trouble. Okay, man, listen, well, Buddha girl, let me expound upon that. It's not that the United States has always been in the drug game, but the Zionists have always been in the drug game, because the English have always been in the drug game, because Honey child, they was peddling that opium, okay, and then when they wasn't doing it with China, they was doing it with Afghanistan, with the US. So the drug game always been on one, all right. And I just think that when a lot of to bring this all back to MLK. So doctor Martin Luther King, like I said, was twenty six and then thirty nine, and by the end of his life he was speaking very differently, okay.
Speaker 10: Willingness to give the white peasants from Europe and economic base, and yet it refused to give its black peasants from Africa, who came here involuntarily in chains and had worked free for two hundred and forty four years any kind of economic base. And so emancipation for the Negro was really freedom to hunger. It was freedom to the winds and rains of heaven. It was freedom without food to eat or land to cultivate, and therefore it was freedom and famine. At the same time, when white Americans tell the Negro to lift himself by his own bootstraps, they don't look over the legacy of slaver and segregation. I believe we ought to do all we can and seek to lift ourselves by on bootstraps. But it's a cruel jest to say to a bootless man that he ought to lift himself by his on bootstraps. And many Negroes, by the thousands and millions, have been left bootless as a result of all of these years of oppression.
Speaker 2: And as now, this was not a speech Adrian, it was an interview that he did with a reporter. So doctor Martin Luther King and Malcolm X people have pitted against each other by nature of of course, this idea that you can only exist one way. However, I want to bring something to your attention that you may not have thought about. When Malcolm X entered the movement, he had already lived an entire life. He had been Detroit Red, he went to prison, and when he was Detroit Red living in Boston, he was in the underworld, and he saw the darkness of the world. He saw how dark it can get. He saw evil face to face. His father was killed by the clan. His mother was then rendered insane and taken away from him. He had already experienced darkness beyond theory, beyond allegory, but within his actual bones. And thus, when he was brought to the light via the study of the Nation of Islam and entered into the movement, he was carrying with him an intrinsic knowledge that came to meet his theory, and those two things mary each other and created the person that we came to love and respect. When we meet Martin Luther King Junior, he has not met darkness at that level yet. When we meet doctor Martin Luther King Junior, he is coming from a preserved community of blackness, where his father is the Reverend Martin Luther King Junior, and is a known person in the community for leadership. Now, yes, of course there is racism. Of course there is Jim Crow, don't get me wrong. However, there is still a very h there's a limited life experience to align with the allegory.
Speaker 1: That he's learning from his theology studies.
Speaker 2: And then he goes and he sees the world, and then he goes and he goes in front of the actual.
Speaker 1: Hate and race on a whole other level, and he is j and he is beaten.
Speaker 2: He has seen people that he knows to be good people murdered, and he starts to witness the darkness that Malcolm already had in his own life. And so by the time he gets to thirty nine, he has the same wisdom. And Malcolm, by the time he's assassinated, has gone and seen the world and now has the ability to understand, oh, there is kindness beyond our blackness, and we need to come together as a global understanding. And now they are actually in alignment, and that would have been an incredible force.
Speaker 1: For all of us, and that is why they were removed from this earth.
Speaker 2: Once you are able to align your experience and your theory and allegory, you come into awakening. That is why it is important to travel, That is why it is important to have people around you that have different perspectives, and that is why it is important to challenge yourself to go into spaces of uncomfortability, to stretch you, to let yoursels manifest in different environments. And we see this doctor King in his book The Last One Before he passed.
Speaker 1: Where do we go from here? Chaos or community? This is the book.
Speaker 2: This is what he should be remembered by, not simply by his dreams, but by his revelation, because the dream was the speech.
Speaker 1: This book right here is the revelation. It's the understanding.
Speaker 2: That's where we want to meet people at Like, don't talk to me about what I was saying four years ago, because I'm in the revelation phase, and that's where you want to meet people, that's where you want to come together with them. A lot of folks are not in the revelation phase, but they got a lot to say. And that's why I don't want to talk to them. People I want to talk. I don't want to talk with them. I want to talk to them if they want to hear me. I've heard it phrased as butterflies talking to caterpillars, and you can tell the difference. Now, listen, just because you're a caterpillar don't mean that you ain't trying.
Speaker 1: To become a butterfly. And that is when you are just consuming knowledge because you know there's somewhere else for you to go. So I feel like it's just.
Speaker 2: Important, important to not have those who have spoken for us and lived before us be presented to us by those who don't even want us to live. Okay, as we are living, I want us to find methods and ways to manage the world that we are in. And so we're gonna get into our level us up posthumous guest for the day are So today's level us of guests is a posthumous appearance by the great Late Dick Gregory.
Speaker 4: And you're coming on.
Speaker 25: When you laughing, and if you didn't do nothing but there, sit in the mirror for four hours once a week and.
Speaker 1: Did that, healing starts.
Speaker 4: Healing starts.
Speaker 25: You see, when I laugh, I use certain muscles, and those muscles pinch certain nerves, and those nerves trigger are all that's dropped into my body that keeps me younger. When I frown and tightened up, I use certain muscles and those muscles pin certain nerve that drops a gas into my body that will destroy the sales structure.
Speaker 1: So we are gonna do a smiling exercise.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna meditate for fifteen minutes, but we gonna smile for five minutes, well three minutes, because five minutes is a really long time.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, let's get our smiles going. Hey, hey, hey, hey, all right.
Speaker 2: Now, I want you in the comments to give me things that make you smile. I'll tell y'all things that make me smile, Seals make me smile, things that make me smile. Cars on don'ts, I love a vehicle on don'ts, things that make me smile, videos of people falling. I know, I know. And while you're doing this, wherever you are, I hope you're smiling, y'all. I hope you're smiling, y'all. Cats can't definitely make me smile.
Speaker 1: Sunsets. Okay, that's one.
Speaker 4: Minute down, y'all.
Speaker 1: We got two minutes to go standing up for marginalize people. I love it. Elephants make me smile.
Speaker 2: Since it as we're smiling, we're moving, we're letting that oil drop into our body. We're using those facial muscles that he talked about. Now, I want you to remember, sometimes bad things happened, and we are in a world where bad things are happening all the time.
Speaker 1: But we can still use smiling as.
Speaker 2: An exercise in the same way as yoga, even if it's not attached to our joy. That's why it is so important to understand the body. So when we think of things that may upset us, we can also challenge how we respond to those things by how we move our bodies. Now, I'm not saying that you need to smile at those things, but what I am saying is that you can create the practice of moving beyond those.
Speaker 1: Things into that which makes you smile.
Speaker 2: So when I would be recording and shooting for hours on end, one more minute, y'all, for hours on end, and I would need to keep up like this, Hey, I'm Amanda Seals. Let's get into the next guest, I would have to use some devices to bring this smile back to my face. And so mine was kittens and koalas, kittens and koalas. That became a mantra for the smile, kittens and kowalas, kittens and koalas, Because no matter how tired I am, no matter how frustrated.
Speaker 1: I am, no matter how sad I am I am, the thought of.
Speaker 2: Kittens and koalas kittens and kowalas kittens and koalas smiles on my face. I said, kittens and koalas kittens and koalas kittens and smiles on my face.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, hey, all right, we got thirty more seconds.
Speaker 4: Come on, y'all, smile it up.
Speaker 1: Smiles, smiles it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, smile it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Good job, good job.
Speaker 2: So remember that as a tool. Remember your body as a tool for challenging the effort to bring you into misery. Don't don't let this be something to tell you that you can't have grief. Yes, however, the dopamine gets unlicked because of you. You have chemicals in your body that get unlocked, and sometimes our bodies don't produce those chemicals at the level that we need you, and then we have to get medication, or we have to eat different food, or we may have to do a.
Speaker 1: Little bit more.
Speaker 2: You may need five minutes of smiling, but if you can try to give yourself three minutes of smile therapy every day, and I mean legit smile therapy every day.
Speaker 1: I will tell you when I was going through a depression, I learned about this and it saved me.
Speaker 2: It saved me because when you fake smile, you start laughing, because the fake smile of self is funny.
Speaker 1: You start cracking up at yourself fake smiling. Okay, you mean the merry life.
Speaker 2: So I want to give you all on this program ways in which you can genuinely and authentically address the system that is trying to keep you down. Sometimes that may be something physically in your body. Sometimes it might be something spiritual and mental and metaphysical, and sometimes it might be something actually tangibly radical. Nonetheless, that is what I consider to be a very very necessary aspect of.
Speaker 1: Where we're going, if we're going to keep going, you feel me ts So this week there's been a lot of chatter.
Speaker 2: About the use of the Black Panther name by a group in Philadelphia. We talked about it on the show last week, and we were all very excited. By the end of the day, I had spoken to the brother who was in the videos, and he I offered to come through when I'm in Philadelphia. He said that basically he's from Lansing, Michigan, and that he is who they send out to start chapters for the Black Panther Party.
Speaker 1: And he said that he.
Speaker 14: Is.
Speaker 2: I asked them, what would you what are What is a lesson that you all have learned this go round that you are applying. No, I said, what is a lesson that you have learned from the past Panthers that you are applying to the present. And he said, well, our recruitment takes longer. And you know, by the end of this conversation, what I had gathered was information, And for me, I'm showing up to the conversation with a blank slate. So I'm going to show up in kindness, and I'm going to show up in openness. And you know, I also thought that they were legitimate, so I'm showing up with the respect.
Speaker 1: That they are the Panthers. I then slept on it, and.
Speaker 2: By the next day, my intuition started to say, actually, no, that night, my intuition started to say that I couldn't even sleep, and then I forced myself to go to sleep. The next day, communication started coming to me that I hadn't even reached out for, and it was letting me know that he had not been co signed by the Panthers as a collective, but by an individual panther in Seattle, and that that panther had given him permission to use the panther's name and use their likeness in the work that he's doing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's not to say that he hasn't done activism work in the past. It's not to say that they haven't passed out food. However, what I want to bring to our attention in this particular moment is the use of a trusted name, when what I want to bring to attention in this moment is the responsibility of using a trusted name. There is incredible weight attached to the Black Panther name and movement, because the Black Panthers were the largest, most organized resistance movement in this nation.
Speaker 1: To ever get them shooken up so much so that they put forth great effort.
Speaker 2: To disseminate them, to incriminate them, to exile them, to incarcerate them. They became prisoners of wars in this nation.
Speaker 1: So to lead with the.
Speaker 2: Black Panthers as your mantle carries something very big. It is not something to be used lightly. It is not pop culture. Seeing Beyonce have you know dancers dressed as Black Panthers in the NFL, that is a pop culture rendering.
Speaker 1: The Black Panthers are not pop culture.
Speaker 2: People like Swiss Beats and Alicia Keys dressing up as Black Panthers for Halloween is a pop culture rendering. The Black Panther Party is not pop culture. It is resistance. It is a revolutionary movement, a socialist, Marxist Leninist organization that was created for the protection and advancement of black people as well as calling for the end of oppression of all oppressed peoples. Therefore, we cannot simply just take whenever anybody calls themselves a black Panther as just bar none, because we also have to understand that this nation has a history of using black bodies to start and to wage their wars.
Speaker 1: And there is a war on the horizon.
Speaker 2: When you're seeing all the geopolitical movements that are happening around in the United States, is at the center of all of them, you better believe it'll be at the center of the war on the horizon. And who will be out there first? Well, they're incarcerating and deporting all of the round people. So who do you think they're trying to get out there to be used to co opt for their regime change.
Speaker 1: Yes, it will be us. Listen. The history is long.
Speaker 2: Haitians, specifically the Chazieu Volantel de Saint Domin were a regiment of free men of color that fought alongside American and French forces the ninth in the seventeen seventy nine Siege of Savannah during the American Revolution.
Speaker 1: They were there. We know about the black folks in the Civil War. We know that they then made slavery about it.
Speaker 2: They made slavery unlawful in the rebel States only remember this in the rebel States, only.
Speaker 1: So that they would garner the force of black freed.
Speaker 2: Slaves joining the Union, sorry, black runaway slaves joining the Union for their freedom.
Speaker 1: It was still legal in places like Ohio and Kentucky. Is it Kentucky or Missouri? It was still legal.
Speaker 2: However, they made the rebel States no longer lawful in slavery so that the black folks that were there would feel compelled to risk their lives to escape and put their lives on the line to attain freedom. There is a history of using black bodies to fight the wars in the United States. There is a war coming and there is an attempt to use black bodies. It will happen, and we have to be incredibly vigilant. At some point we have to learn. So when I see a brother out there dressed in the costume of a black panther, however, not being co signed by chairman fred Hampton Junior or by Fredrika Newton Willie, I mean Huey P. Newton's wife, who is still alive and was in my comment section saying thank you for posting this.
Speaker 1: No, when I see that my Yesha Newton, Huey P. Newton's niece, is literally taking legal action.
Speaker 2: Against this individual's set up because she's claiming that this is a possibility for defamation, I say we have to do this type of vigilance because we are consistently under.
Speaker 7: A psyop that studies us. Do you know that they study us, They know what we like, they know what we trust, and they use it.
Speaker 1: To use us.
Speaker 2: So, no, you can't be out here just throwing chairman in front of your name and throwing a beret on your head and talking about where the Black Panthers. You can do the work you're doing without using a name that hasn't been given to you through the access of the entire national organization. One Black Panther in Seattle cannot give this brother the credibility of the entire legacy of the Black Panther Party. And let me also a that when people were saying, well you should talk to him directly. I did talk to him directly, and then when I posted that video, he sent me DMS saying that I was two faced because I was nice when I spoke to him, but then I was bad mouthing him on the internet. And what I want to tell y'all is that everyone should be nice when they speak to you the first time, because they don't know what you really own. However, if from the time they spoke to you, they then learned that you own some bullshit, they have every right to speak truth to that, versus owing you some level of protection and cover that you are no longer deserving of.
Speaker 1: Got me fucked up? He Hey, gome now show you.
Speaker 2: Show your love, show your love, show you love.
Speaker 24: I say, be in the cash up bay, drop for supperbaday, Thank God for joining the show.
Speaker 1: I hope you're liking the way we grow. I'm doing that to lean on in. Did give you something for its instance.
Speaker 19: We are little on it.
Speaker 1: We allowed to. We all love and it's all for you. Show you up, show your ugh.
Speaker 10: Up.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the replay crew, Shout out to everybody joining us.
Speaker 1: We had a great show.
Speaker 2: If you ask me, and I want to thank doctor Malina and Miss Tyson for joining us, Miss Tyler for joining us, And.
Speaker 1: I want to just remind you all that that this is a.
Speaker 2: Space that continues to be such a beautiful release for me as well. This is definitely both of us involved in this. I also want to remind you all to please subscribe to.
Speaker 1: My newsletter, okay, because.
Speaker 2: I am truly of the mind that they can take this joint anytime they want, and it's going to require us having another way for us to connect. So please go to Amanda Land I mean sorry, Please go to Amanda Seals dot com and subscribe to my newsletter and you'll also get book tour updates, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So hold on, I want to And then I was also giving more.
Speaker 4: Prompts desert, but I stuck it out.
Speaker 1: I stuck it out. I stayed for the rad We love you for that Desert ray Desiree. I'm a head chopper, She's a head chopper. A head chopper. What was that song?
Speaker 2: It was a head busser, right, maybe knocking out some heads. We some head bussers head But who was that? We some head busses?
Speaker 1: Was that trail vill mad or was that a little scrappy? No head buster was Trailville?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we some head busses. We some head busses. We'll not get by the way. We some head busses. But it is Oh, that was scrappy. Okay, that was scrappy.
Speaker 2: But Treville wrote the song and produced the well, Treville wrote the beat produced the beat because they was both out of tvt and you know what, I was supposed to be in that video and MTV hated. For the record, I was supposed to be in the head bust of video and MTV hated and said, no, you cannot be in the video. Ah, man, listen, I would have been there.
Speaker 1: It was a time. It was a time. Laura is one of my favorite words. It's so funny. Lord, Yes, I life while I lived here A life well lived.
Speaker 2: So we're about to head on over to Patreon all of my sales squad members so we can have the after show kickback. So I want to thank you all for joining the show, all of our new members. Remember we're here every Wednesday, ten am Eastern. You can also subscribe to Patreon for five dollars and the Patreon gives you access to our after show Kickback as well as all the dopeness of our Patreon. We just started a gardening chat where people are sharing all types of gardening tips. They're sharing pictures of their garden, what they're growing, et cetera. And let me just tell y'all, my second grade teacher, miss La Bowman, is on my Patreon and she is a gardening queen. So if you want to know about growing some vegetables, like she has said it like really side like on the she has said it really just like casual in the chat that I'm on with my first grade teacher and her daughter.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm in all the chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm in a chat with my first grade teacher and her daughter as well as my second grade teacher.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And she had kind of just like said it by the way, and I was like, oh, send me some videos, and then she sent me the gut Dang VIDI ohs and I was like, I mean I literally had to sit on it because it was so immense and flourishing. So shout out, shout out to miss Lah Bowmen. All right, I've been working on an article for New Moon. I want to have an article every New Moon, and I've been literally working on it longer than the New Moon has been out. But I'm gonna be posting it as soon as possible. So this is also why you need to subscribe to my newsletter, so that you can get everything in one place you can get Okay, this is Amanda's new article she's putting out. Okay, this is the new merch on a Mandolin Experts. Okay, these are the episodes of Views for a Mandoland. Okay, like you understand me.
Speaker 1: All right, now, the.
Speaker 2: Last thing I'm gonna ask is that before you leave your computer or your phone, before you come over to the Views for Mandolin after showkickback, leave a comment in the chat, sorry, leave a comment in the comments below the YouTube video. That is what helps push it through the algorithm. So all my replay crew people please do that. And if you're on the podcast and you're listening and you're like I got a little extra time, come on over and drop a little comment in the YouTube. All right, it is time for us to have our thirty seconds of stillness.
Speaker 1: Ah man, what a show, What a show. I'm so glad that.
Speaker 4: We have this space.
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds U Shayness A man lived again, Amil.
Speaker 4: Amnil Am
Speaker 1: Amen Banion,