Speaker 1: Pussy. I'm this is the seventy seven WABC Mini.
Speaker 2: Cast Caroline Shinkle. She's running with that seat again that Cherry Nadler and his fat ass occupied for many years in Manhattan. But a few weeks ago I went out to Bedminster. You guys know this, and it was another time when President Trump, hundreds of people in the crowd saw me and made a big deal about it. Outside of Trump doing that that night, my second favorite part of that night was not only seeing Carolin Shinkle, but meeting a mother.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a beautiful, elegant, smart woman.
Speaker 2: Now I go back and forth with Caroline's mother when it comes to Caroline's events and booking Caroline for the radio show. So Caroline is here again for the second time. But just so you know, sweetheart, you're here because of your mother.
Speaker 3: You know that, right, I know that said good morning, good morning. And by the way, I loved your prior segment. And when you say that behind every successful book is a great author, I think behind every successful political candidate is their mother. So this is great just so fitting.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, gee, you guys are a heck of a one two team. I gotta tell you that night. You were both terrific. I know you had a big event last night. Unfortunately I couldn't make it, but all I heard was great things about it this morning. So tell the folks about what went down. Were Mishinkle last night?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Sid, it's great to be back with you. We had an amazing event last night with former Congressman Peter King, who of course represented New York for many years in Congress.
Speaker 1: He was on this show just yesterday. Pete King was there.
Speaker 3: He was there, He was our guest of honor.
Speaker 1: Yes, love Yes.
Speaker 3: And he's he's been such a supporter of mine, said and he sees the vision and the importance of this election and getting people like me into office at this critical time in history, because, as you know, this path that we're on, Mom Donnie's trying to turn Manhattan into Moscow on the Hudson, and we're not going to let that happen. We're not going to stand for it. And so this is the time to wake up. And I think people are seeing the light what Mom Donnie is doing, from eroding our tax base to tripling down on the anti Semitic rhetoric, which is leading to anti Semitic violence to the government run grocery stores. Hello Soviet Union. I mean, this is really scary stuff. The public doxing of all the property owners in New York City who are going to be subject to this Pieta tear at tax. People are very scared about the future. Said, but it doesn't have to be that way. And I think this is the time, if ever there were a time, to cross party lines and vote for common sense over crazy. This is it. You know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to, I guess, say bad things about any other Republican in the city, because again, I try to help everybody.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 2: But you're the most impressive. I don't know way you went to school. I know you told me this at one point, but every time you speak, I mean this. I have no reason to patronized, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm a dude. I like you, a nice person, but you're so impressive.
Speaker 2: When I hear you on the radio, when I see you speak at events like Joe Jornanda's event last week.
Speaker 1: Where did you go to school? What did you do? I think you're a lawyer, obviously.
Speaker 3: Right, I am said, Yes, I'm a graduate of MIT actually, where I studied economics, and then I went to Harvard Law School and became a corporate attorney. I've been practicing here in New York City, but before all that, I had a career in central banking, so I worked at the Federal Reserve down in Washington, also lived in Jerusalem when I was working at the Bank of Israel. I spend time at the European Central Bank in Germany and also the Bank for International Settlements in Bossble, Switzerland. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, this is an incredibly impressive resume, and it does in bode the question, Caroline, why would you want.
Speaker 1: To do this?
Speaker 3: Because we have to say, this is an hour and never moment, and I think if we allow somebody like my opponent to get into this office, he's going to bend and need a Mom Donnie. He already has, he endorsed Mom Donnie, he supports Mom Donnie, and so he is enabling Mom Donnie and the DSA's radical agenda. And we know what the DSA wants to do. They've told us as much. They want to eliminate the Senate, eliminate the Supreme Court, eliminate the presidency, eliminate national borders, eliminate private property, eliminate prisons, eliminate Israel, and eliminate our country, and we cannot allow that to happen. Otherwise, said, why did we win World War Two? Why did we win the Cold War?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, if we allow New York City to be taken over by these radical people, it's almost as if we've lost the Cold War. But we're not going to let that happen. So we have a chance on November three to take our city back, to really take back our country. This is a fight to preserve Western civilization. And I would invite all your listeners to check out my website Carolinefnew York dot com to learn more.
Speaker 1: Is that the number four or fr for.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: So I guess you keep saying my opponent, he really should say this pastard's name so people know not to vote for this guy.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 3: His name is Michael Lasher.
Speaker 2: Michael lash Michael Lasher, You yes it, that's a guy you're running.
Speaker 1: I guess I should know this. I apologize.
Speaker 2: He is one of the lie He is disgusting. Michael Lasher is disgusting. He is one of those people. Look he's right there. This is my opinion, just my opinion. But he's right there with people like Brad Lander, that idiot Michael Lasher. This is a guy you gotta beat. You better beat this guy's ass.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do it, said, And don't forget. He has been consistently asked to defend Israel against the false and absurd charge of genocide. He won't do it. He won't give an answer. He says he's a Zionist, but he's not. He's completely caved in on Israel. He's gotten visibly upset into dates and forums when he's been asked about Israel, saying, you know, exasperatedly, why do we care about Israel so much? In here in New York City? Or he calls it, you know, a plot of land the size of New Jersey. So unlike me, he finds speaking on behalf of the Jewish community to be tiring. And don't forget, he's also working with the disgraced media consultant Morris Katz, the guy who was a top advisor to Mom Donnie Yeah, and who was running the campaign of the Nazi up in Maine, Graham Platner. So this is this is very radical stuff. And he doubled down on that not too long ago, he was asked if he was going to continue to work with cats, and he basically snapped and said the question was ridiculous and anybody who dared to question his association with this guy need to have their priorities re examined. Well, I think he's the one. He needs to have his priorities re examined.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's a loser.
Speaker 2: Just trust me, Okay, I mean President Trump could basically insert Lansher's name into his comments about l sied out of Michigan last night. Just insert that name. So are you going to have an opportunity to debate this loser or not?
Speaker 3: Well, I've challenged him to a series of debates. I doubt he'll step up. I don't think he has the courage. I don't think he has the character. He definitely can't defend any of what he's saying, from abolishing ice to free universal healthcare, free this, free that. By the way, when we say universal whatever, that just means universal bankruptcy for everybody. So no conception as to how to build up New York City and build up our tax base. He spent his career as a political bureaucrat or as I call him, said, a political apparachic with no understanding of how the real world works. I've built my career in the private sector, building businesses, building value, understanding what it means to leverage these global economic systems to work for the benefit of New York City and the American people. My opponent knows none of that. He only knows failure. He's only ever work as a failed aid to other failed politicians. So if we hope to change the trajectory of New York City, we have to do something differently this November. And the choice could not be more stark.
Speaker 2: Caroline Shinkle, if you were running in South Florida, you're a schewing. If you were running in Nashville, Tennessee, you're asuing. If you were running in Texas, most of Texas, not all of it. Tula Rico's winning, you're a ssuing. But you know, these people in this city are nuts. I'm sorry you come at this your common sense. You're smart. You're pointing out all the real problems which really, really really do exist, and he's on the side of every one of them. You've got an economic background that can put you right there in the White House next to President trumpet Larry Kudlow, I mean, you've got it all. You're beautiful, your mom's great. But this city, these people are nuts. I am starting to lose faith in New York more and more every day. So the question is, are you somewhat nervous, maybe intimidated by the New York voter that they don't want common sense, they don't want things to get better, that they are perfectly okay living on the Upper East Side where you live, with the city run like this.
Speaker 3: I'm not intimidated, said, I know that New Yorkers are going to do the right thing because what we're doing right now is unsustainable and they know it. And I think the Jewish community is going to be key to all of this. They are scared for their lives, They're scared for their future, for their children's future. We cannot continue down this path, not when we have people like my opponent who are ratifying Momdani's behavior and anti semitism by supporting this guy, by enabling him. We've got to send a serious message to the world and to the left that we're not going to tolerate the complete takeover of their party by the DSA and these delusional socialists of America as I call them, and really this communist thinking