Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of the Dan Capla Show. Please be sure to give us a five star wars subscribe to the show every single day. Is your favorite podcast. And we start our two lines in fuego, going to try to get to as many callers as possible, squeezing text as well. Now, obviously, anytime Pete's around, people want to talk about the Ramsey Kay, especially with the Netflix special out the Murder of ellen Burg. Pete and Allen Berg very close. There's about to be a movie out in the Murder of elan Burg. Oh, it's already released, and Pete says it's inaccurate, So we'll get into that. We also want to talk about all the hot topics stuff trumpettca So we will get to the callers eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number. Let's go to Fort Collins, Colorado, we'll talk to Kevin. You're on the Dan Caplis Show with Pete Boyles.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hey, Thanks, Hey Pete, great hearing your.
Speaker 3: Voice, Thanks for having thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's let's go back a little bit memory. In about the mid nineteen eighties, you and Alan Berg were on the Kowa. And then there was another radio personality, Gloria vanstein House.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, ye talked about her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I tell you what, Pete.
Speaker 4: It was so fun because somehow Alan convinced Gloria to take a couple of her trouble telephone calls. And I'm telling you what, it was the funniest thing in the world because Alan didn't change his personality. Came Gloria kind of set him down after about ten minutes.
Speaker 3: But do you remember that, Yes, I do. And you know, it's like I was about to say this with Dan. There has to come a time and I say this all the time that the on air show becomes the off air show. The off air show becomes the on air show. It's called the last show. And Berg and van stein House, I remember that quite well.
Speaker 1: Oh man, hey, I remember her so well because she did the show before Tom Martino. My introduction to radio was I'd met Tom Martino doing TV at Channel four, and then Tom invited me very generously over to be, you know, one of his panel of experts, and then I'd fill in and Andrea had the show before and the whole thing. Those were great years. Those were great years, and radio.
Speaker 3: And you know we were talking about when.
Speaker 1: A great Christmas parties. Oh that's when off parties, office parties, when way before d Yeah all that, wait before they gave you drink tickets. Wait wait before I think they had an HR department.
Speaker 3: The best Christmas party I ever went to was in a radio station whose call letters will not be used. It lasted three days. That was a Christmas story.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Kevin and Boulder, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kaplo Show with Pete Boyles. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm against those gang members being arrested.
Speaker 1: Okay, where's the punchline.
Speaker 6: I believe that since they're not US citizens, they're armed and dangerous, and they're invaders, the police and or the residents should get their guns and exterminate them, dump their bodies in Mexico.
Speaker 1: And then, Kevin, I assume that you're going to pay for the criminal defense fund for them because it all be guilty of first degree murder and.
Speaker 5: Well it's not.
Speaker 6: First of all, I believe Trump would help us out, probably for pardoners, state charge, state crime, state crime. Anyway, it's ridiculous that the people that live there are letting them get away with this. If my roommates and I were up there living in that complex, many, if not most, of those gang members would have been dead the first day they make their rounds.
Speaker 5: Second, that's nonsense.
Speaker 3: Now now.
Speaker 1: To need to be arrested, Kevin explained something to me, What makes you confident that you would have been able to kill them before they killed you.
Speaker 6: They wouldn't be expecting it for one thing. Okay, Well, another thing, I'm trained in weaponry and martial art.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, we don't advocate murder here. We're a rule of law nation.
Speaker 6: Kenny, in the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kevin, well, appreciate the call, but we're not going to use these airwaves to promote crime. And listen, if somebody's immediately threatened that then of course they can act in self defense. But the idea that we're going to go out and hunt down criminals and exterminate them, in Kevin's words, no, that that's first degree murder. That's not who we are. That's not the way to solve this. But Pete, at this point, is there any doubt that Donald Trump's mass deportation efforts are going to start in Aurora as promised.
Speaker 3: Let's see, and they should it. Yeah. I mean historians weigh and measure presidents on the first hundred days, whether it's Jack Kennedy, FDR. You get one hundred days. I wrote a column about it. The press is not going to give Donald Trump one hundred days. I mean that's self evident. But he's got that first hundred days to the rank and file Americans get the get this wall sealed up, his orders sealed up, if they're going to begin deportations. He's promised end of wars in the Middle East, he's promised wars to end in the Ukraine. He wants to get oil moving again. I think some of it is easily done. Some of it's going to be tough. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any doubt he's going to have the best first hundred days we've seen in our lifetime. I mean it's already started, right, I mean he's already president of the United States, and lots of thanks yes, yeah, and so many of the things you just mentioned he can accomplish without congressional action. The other thing I want to ask you about, my friend, is is you say quote the media. I think the media is dead and gone and I think that's proven by his election. Yes, and so the media that matters to most people right now, if you're talking about the kind of scattered you know, social media, et cetera, X and beyond, I think he's winning that right now.
Speaker 3: Well, the so called corporate media or big media for all intents and purposes is done.
Speaker 1: It's through as it should be, you know, right because with a few noble exceptions, it's lost credibility. Who do you like in the quote corporate media?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't watch the news. I pick and choose my stuff on the internet. I pick and choose blogs. I find myself driven to things that I want to learn about, and so I spend days or hours or weeks reading about them.
Speaker 1: Before I go to the phone line. Here, Who is your favorite person right now in politics? If anybody?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: You know that's what I'm here for.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a sleeper for And it's going to sound odd as our FK junior. You're not alone. Lots of people, and I'll tell you why. And I've had this conversation with a lot of people. I think he was eight or nine when his favorite uncle was murdering. I think he was twelve or thirteen when his father was murdered I think by the same people. But then he is what and he's been through a lot. I mean, he's his wife's a suicide. I mean, there's nothing pretty about any of this heroin addict, but there's something that when we were talking about people's childhood's off air, there's something about him that for his life and he's never really had to go out there and earn a buck. He's been part of the of the of the family. He's wanted to get his hands on the reins for a long time. I really believe that. And I don't know if you saw that interview or they said to him, did the see Ia kill your uncle? And he just yeah. I mean it wasn't even a blank, It wasn't a nod. He said yeah. And so if guys like that, guys like Musk. Musk is crazy, but Musk is brilliant. And so we've had enough of the people that had bureaucratic careers suddenly getting an appointment.
Speaker 1: Enough yeah enough, Yeah, And I think that's a real reason Trump won. I mean, the power of Trump, the success of Trump. He was probably gonna win anyway, but you had in Rfk Junior's endorsement. You had in Musk, and you saw what Musk was doing in Pennsylvania, and you know, one of the smartest, most successful people around. It's one of the things that has me real excited about what's to come. I'm just glad that big brain is around Trump.
Speaker 3: Did you read the book, that lengthy, lengthy Musk book. No, I told people read it. Yeah, who he is and what he's willing to do. And they grew up in South Africa and his father's name was Errol, and he put him and his younger brother, they put me in these gladiator schools when they were kids. I mean. And the payoff is they were so separated from Errol. And their mother was a model. She's a beautiful woman. So Errol and his I don't know, fourth marriage. Mary's a woman who has a young daughter. So the Musk family is going to try and reconcile and try and be together. Well, here comes Errol to the it's it's Joe Berg, you're doing it. Here comes Errol in the door with the girl that he adopted. She's pregnant with his child.
Speaker 1: Oh plot twist.
Speaker 3: I mean, but that's the who they are.
Speaker 1: And then part of it as well. I don't know if you saw any of Trump's presser yesterday.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's ever been better. I thought he was and he obviously has an enormous brain, but I thought he was sharp, and he was folk guest, and and I thought it was a ten plus, which bodes very well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: We always say the wind is in his sails. Yeah, there was a couple of times where he was performing.
Speaker 1: You're going, what was that about, right, But imagine I mean, in the face of what he was facing, most of us would be in the fetal position. In fact, he could stay on his feet and fight, and then it all turned around like this. I mean, it's it's almost biblical, but it's certainly a great American story. And I've just got this feeling, Pete, and you may well disagree, and we've got to hit this hard break and Pete will tell you on the other side if he does disagree, every bone in my body. I've just got this feeling as if we are on the verge of one of the great phases in American life. And I think there are tremendous things to come. But we'll get Pete Boyle's response to that at five point twenty one, you're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody like him.
Speaker 1: Ever, there is no doubt about that Pete Boyles, and it's it's part of what made him so iconic in now back to the Dan Papliso dominated in Denver and then a national reputation as well. So if you're new to the area, I think you're really going to enjoy this. If you've been here forever, you'll enjoy it even more because it'll bring back such great memories. But Pete taking calls eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven through nine obviously a healthy dose to the Ramsey case because you know, Pete was kind of central and it is backs yeah, which which tells you something in and of itself, right, I don't know, you know, just the grip, the grip it has people, and.
Speaker 3: I think that it's Michael Tracy and John Ramsey and who was at idiot district attorney that walked him out, Mary Lacy, And you know there's there's too much centralized power in the story itself. But it's the Netflix claiming to put out a new documentary, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Boulder PD has said right that that it's continuing its investigation. And did the chief say something about hopeful of some kind of breakthrough this year? Somebody up there to.
Speaker 3: Well if you remember, if you remember Chief Beckner, Oh yeah, he's the one that said treat the Ramses like victims. And you know that because of a guy whose life I can say you saved. And no, it was it was sideways. And now they say there's what six different kinds of some particles and I said, well, I mean there were six people that broke in.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you about this text. It says, uh, please explain the DNA. Why does Patsy not have DNA on her body? Or or why is I'm sorry this this text or might have been driving at the time, Please don't do that. Why why does why does victim not have Patsy's DNA on her body? Appears to be the point of this.
Speaker 3: Her body was wiped down and number one, number two, Patsy's fingerprints weren't on the ransom note. That Patsy's Patsy Ramsey's finger prints weren't anywhere well.
Speaker 1: And your point about the ransom note Pete was making the point earlier. You say that that Patsy Ramsey because I've forgotten most of this. You say that Patsy Ramsey had said that she picked up the ransom note, but you say her finger prints.
Speaker 3: Found it on the circular staircase, and no, she her and then her prince would have been on the note, and they weren't.
Speaker 1: Texter, says Dan tell Peter, I missed the imaginary Thanksgiving Day parade. Who doesn't we still do?
Speaker 3: It's how would you describe it? I had nothing to do, okay on the thing, you know, I don't even know where it started. It started with just an idea when you have them, and I said, well, one we do an imaginary Thanksgiving Day parade, and everybody said okay. And we were working for Lee Larson and finest in the better world, the best, and he gave it to green Light, and the next year we did it again, and then we did it again, and I don't know how many years we've done it, thirty years.
Speaker 1: And for those who've never heard it, what Pete would do is you play the music sounds like a Thanksgiving Day parade, and then people would call in and talk about the different floats and just great creativity in the audience and with you, et cetera, and Jared Marlwell always Jared Paulus. Yeah, and then there'd be some twist to that.
Speaker 3: And we always spent the night in haunted houses yea for haunted houses. And you do believe in ghosts? My mother did, so you don't. Ah, yeah, I don't know. I mean I let that one go. But we lived in an old house. Take my mother used to do the show with me, You and your mom and me and my mom. There's a there's an irish thing there somewhere. But my mother my dad rented this very old home when we were kids, and actually it had been moved over a dirt hole. I know this really get out the violins. But my mother saw an old lady in that house. Never told us that she saw the old woman until we moved out.
Speaker 1: It's just stunning to me. You would even have any doubts, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, believe me, I've been scared plenty of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean that's when, yeah, I think there's any doubt about the other dimension. And we'll ask Mike and Lakewood. He can be the tiebreaker. Mike, do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 3: Okay, see all right, all right, my mom mom saw this old lady. She saw her more than once, and my mom didn't tell lies, so she she saw the ghost.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any doubt. Michael, what do you call about? My friend?
Speaker 7: So real quick, you guys were talking about the JFK assassination. Do yourself a favor and look up for you ube movie called JFK The Smoking Gun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 7: It was a government agency, but it was not the CIA. The other thing I called about, who do you think it was?
Speaker 8: You could talk about, pardon, who do you think it was?
Speaker 7: Well, I would like to let your listeners watch the movie, okay, because.
Speaker 1: No spoiler, Mike's no spoiler, yep.
Speaker 7: But Pete, if you could talk about one of the finest moments on Denver talk radio. I believe you were at seven to ten and you got a hold of the Sugar and Spice phone list and called the number on it, and it turned out to be Michael Hancock's voicemail.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the it was one It was one page. I got bootleg to me. All of the other names were dedacted by heavy black pen except one that said Michael City and then it had a cell phone number and it was Michael Hancock was running against Chris Romer and so and it was a mail in ballot, and so the people most people had already voted. So we got it. And I said, what do we do with this? And I said, Hey, no, God's no Glory's let's dial it and I doubt it. And the voice said, Hi, this is Michael and we were off to see the Wizard A sidebar story, and this has to do Do you want to.
Speaker 1: Save it to the other side because that music's gonna start in one second. And if you just joined us, you picked a great day. I hope you pick every day actually, But Debt Pete Boyles in studio with us a full two hours today, just telling stories, talking issues, obviously lots and Ramsey. We've talked some about Alan Berg and that case and before the end of the players, Oh man, what didn't you talk about? I mean, what big story didn't you cover you at all?
Speaker 3: Ralph Komp sold a lot of big diamonds here.
Speaker 1: On the Tecap America. Pete Foyle's in studio with us. What a pleasure that is glad you're here. And if you're new to the planet, you're looking.
Speaker 6: Thin.
Speaker 1: You're well known nationally and just dominated in Denver for so many years up there in the top three four of all Colorado radio talents. And so it's been great to spend these hours. Let's do this often, my friend, I can't believe you know.
Speaker 3: What I would love to We were talking about Scotti, ewing and players and sugar and and that was with Michael Hancock. Wow, and he still won the election. And uh, it was just we we always wondered how many big diamonds Ralph Klomp had put waiting for but the and I was going through a divorce that I didn't I didn't want, and we were testing motorcycle pipes Freedom Harley Davidson with the Fastelle Brothers, and a big black Mercedes Bends pulled up and a guy got out and if I said his name, you know it all the way to the floor coat and I'm thinking you belong here. And he came up and he put his arm around me and he said can we talk? And I'm of course. And we started down the street talking on Colefax and he said, I'm on the list married two kids, and I know at that point I couldn't. I could take it no further. So that the idea of me having the list, I never had the list. I never had a good move.
Speaker 1: I could move. It's like Kevin the Well well obviously. But Mark and Aurora, you're on The Capitalist Show with Pete Boyles.
Speaker 3: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I honor to talk to you two gentlemen. What was two things quickly in the Ramsey case, I thought that John Boday had an older half brother.
Speaker 5: There might have been blessing her.
Speaker 3: He lived out of state. Yeah, he lived back, I think in Michigan.
Speaker 2: And she was kind of had to be silenced because she was going to spoil the perfect family.
Speaker 3: No, no, but she had a half brother and half sister. In fact, they didn't live here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, O. Mark, appreciate the call man. Thank you for taking any time to call. And if you missed our long form Ramsey conversation earlier in the show, you can pick it up off the podcast. My starting point always is, hey, this is ult just theory, right, none of us know any of this for sure, but this case is gripped America like very very few in American history, which is a topic in and of itself, Texter Pete says, Dan, can you tell Uncle Pete that I always love is old manisms. My favorite, which I use is it's your mouth. You can haul cold with it if you want.
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, it was one of the things that he talked about when it came to the the kind of make this comme ot straight homosexuality. Oh that's what the Yeah, I had a gay uncle. I've walked right into that. Well, that's where it came from.
Speaker 5: Ryan.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to protect me from over here. It sounds like kicking Looper with Channel nine. Remember, people were supposed to protect me from you. That's like an older version of me. I love it, but that's what that was.
Speaker 3: You knew what this meant? No, I had no idea what that meant. And I was going to die dog it, but then I thought no. Then I'm they're thinking, I'm going to think. So, Yes, I had an uncle.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: My father would say that about and I didn't get it. I mean he would saying when I was a little.
Speaker 1: Kid, okay, yeah, okay, try me your uncle was gay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay? Did you did you know? Much later in life.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: He's one of the reasons I've always stuck up for for gay men and women. He had a just a terrible life, and h it was.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: An end of story. I mean, being gay in the thirties and forties and fifties just wasn't fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I didn't know a single gay person grown up until I came to see you Boulder that I knew was gay, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: And then I came to see they were allowed. I mean, you got to get arrested for for what happened. And ye oh it was he had and he was a he was a very good man. He wasn't He was just a gay guy. Yeah, and played played Oregon in the church, worked at work, worked at Westinghouse.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I come to see you. I've never met a gay person who I knew was gay. Okay, So I run for student body president. My campaign manager is gay, openly gay. His name's Walt Blower, one of the finest people ever met. And so when a mob attacts me one day, I remember, yeah, yeah, I'm laying there on the ground of the UMC ballroom and I see a bunch of my friends, big strong football player types diving out the windows. The one guy who stayed with me was waltplohor got his hands. Oh, he stood right there. And you can hear him on the tapes because these idiots that they forgot to turn off the recording, which became evidence in the grand jury. You can hear walt screaming, leave them alone, leave us. So Waltz stayed right there. Yeah, he stayed right there. More text for Pete Boyles. Many are saying that the drones are searching for a nuclear weapon. Is the inauguration in danger? Your thoughts? JB from Loveland? What's your take on it?
Speaker 3: Great? I think that the drones are people having a lot of fun right now. We see them, My daughter and I see them. We can at night. Yeah, you can see them. I The only weird thing is that Chinese balloon. Oh, man, man, Danny, what was that about. That's about Biden's weakness.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get all happy, but right, it's about Biden's weakness. That's why. Yeah, and Trump made it clear yesterday. The government knows where these drowns are from, who they are, and just won't say. Why do you think they won't say?
Speaker 3: I always go back to Nietzsche, who once said anything the government says is a lie. That's great lines.
Speaker 1: Colorado Politics Democrats, Ryan Krrektman. If I'm wrong on this, we don't have time to play the story. They just did their own internal poll among the activists on the governor's race, and Joe Nogose is leading U. Surprisingly, Phil Wiser was way down there. Jenna Griswold's second saw that. So, assuming the Goose stays in Congress, and I think that's a decent bet. If he wants the nomination, it's his. But if he stays in Congress, who's the dem nominee going to be?
Speaker 3: You know, the Democratic Party is in deep trouble right now, a big deal. I wrote a column why they were beaten, and they were beaten for multiple reasons, and now they have to go back to the drawing board. Now they're talking about bringing back Vice President Harris to run a game.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 3: So did you see that I'd give money to make that happen. Oh no, But they said that she's contemplating coming back.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 3: So the Republican Party had no bench, there was no bench, Trump Fold everybody, including me, And now they were setting a new course, and it's going it's either going to be. In the beginning of Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities, when the narrator said it was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Whatever is going to happen in this next hundred days, two hundred days, and three hundred days will set the course for the next five to eight to nine years.
Speaker 1: I really believe I think you may very well be right about that. In this I will tell you, my friend, tell me if you think I'm wrong. If Jenna Griswold is the dem nominee for governor, a Republican will be governor.
Speaker 3: But you've got to find the right republishman.
Speaker 1: That is true. That is true. Are you gonna run? Boy I'll tell you that they laughed at Trump too, not me. But yeah, let's go to Barton ten for you're on with Pete Boyles and the Dan Kaplish'll.
Speaker 5: Welcome, oh am I on the air.
Speaker 1: You're on a yes, sir or this is all a dream, but a good dream.
Speaker 5: Uh, yes, this is bart I'm in Barton, wonderful and uh I've got one of the funniest lines that Pete Boyles ever said on the radio.
Speaker 1: Has nothing to do with kole.
Speaker 5: I help no, okay, uh back when the uh uh, the man that was watching the border was going to arrest somebody and he ended up getting nice the border guard, and our governor dropped his charge from attempted murder to agricultural trust.
Speaker 3: Actually continued. You got the story backwards, but you got the story straight too.
Speaker 5: But go ahead and uh and what what Pete said was, oh boy, I can see it now. The old lady gives you the shank and she gets charged with agricultural trust.
Speaker 3: And tell who you remember. We We ended up saving him, Corey Voor. He was out of battle and Bill Ritter had given a trespass to a heroin dealer and the illegal heroin dealer who went on to I believe it was in San Francisco who molested a little girl, and and and and and and this guy helped us. And it was intricate, but you did well. I still talked to him and no, that was that's the ag trespass. What we looked for was a farm in Denver to give ag trespass to. Yeah, now that thank you very much. Welcome back, More calls, more texts. You want to talk to Pete Boyles eight five five four zero five eight two five five texts D A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 1: You're on the Dan Capless Show and now back to the Dankapless Show podcast. I hope you've had half as much fun as I've had. Pete Boyles in studio for the last two hours. If you missed any of it, you can grab it off the podcast. But we're going to do this again. God Willing. You look like you're about forty what Yeah, what's the secret? Man?
Speaker 3: I don't think there is one. I think it's just you know, I got sober a while back and changed my diets, and you're in the gym every day and skiing, skiing motorcycles.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. I would imagine there's some female company along the way, you know, family show. Okay, I should have gone there, Pete boils in studio, we've talked about everything under the sun, right, We've talked to Ramsey. We haven't talked enough allen Berg, but we're going to do this again sometime soon, and to certainly politics, and we've talked about the coming governor's race in Colorado. I want to go to Brian and arveda. Is this good Brian or bad Brian?
Speaker 5: Hopefully it's good?
Speaker 3: Oh it is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Normally they make a note on the screen. Thank you, Kelly. Yeah, and good Brian. What do you think of my friend?
Speaker 8: Hey, I love Pete. Like I said, I told him this a while ago. I was a regular listener to his morning show and a caller and my mom about fifteen years ago, ten to fifteen years ago, she said, Hey, you got to check this guy out. And it's just been a friendship ever since over the radio.
Speaker 3: Kind thank you and Pete.
Speaker 7: You're so wise.
Speaker 8: But you know, the one thing we always butted heads about, and it was was Trump's comeback. And you were one of the doubters back then, saying need to just go away, stop talking about this stolen election. He's never going to win again. And it's good to hear you come around. He proved everybody wrong, biggest political comeback in American politics ever, and.
Speaker 5: He did it his way.
Speaker 8: Like Frank Sinatra said, I think it's so beautiful. And so you know, all the doubters can keep their mouths quiet for a while.
Speaker 5: You were one of.
Speaker 8: Them for a little bit.
Speaker 5: But you're you're.
Speaker 8: Humble enough to come out and understand the dynamics changed, but Trump changed the dynamics.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that if if we're gauging this and high rise and historians are going to judge this, there was a palace coup inside of the Democratic partner and they overthrew Joe Biden, and uh uh, everything moves in so many different directions. I don't know how much time we have, but about two minutes there was. I do believe that they went and they and they did it with Nixon. If you read the Nixonian when they get into Limos and it's very goldwater and it's you know, the list of you. Scott was a big Pennsylvania repub. They got into Limos and they went to the Oval Office and they said, Dick, it's time. And Nixon was smart enough to know that he was going to be beyond the unindicted co conspirator. And I think that Joe Biden, I think more Joe Biden than than Joe and that through the Democratic Party plus people were sick and tired of all of it, and Donald Trump won. Yes, it's the truth, and.
Speaker 1: And the somebody in the Biden circle ot smart at the Obamas, right, because they pulled this coup with the idea that they were then going to have this quote open primary and it somebody other than Kamala, and then somebody smart right around Biden said, Okay, we want these guys who just pulled the coup to lose. Yes, we've got to put Kamala in there. Can I ask you he endorsed her within half an hour?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you to one question I've that Do you think Joe Biden and Joe Biden voted for Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I do too, no question. I mean, she were all read on election day. Now I have to be kna. I saw that there and the big old smile on Biden's face when he met with Trump. Does anybody really think he wanted the people who humiliated him this way to win and.
Speaker 3: They stepped over him so many different times? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he was. He was probably the only guy in America happier about Trump winning than I was. Was was Joe Biden?
Speaker 3: Don't you think? I wonder because I know when they walked out and I thought you voted for Trump?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah? Can you imagine in his shoes and listen. I think he's awful. I think he's awful on every level, Joe Biden. But if you're in his shoes and you get deposed this way, you will do everything in your power to make sure the people who humiliated you lose. Would you pardon your son, oh, every day of the week, that's right, Yeah, he would never need one.
Speaker 3: It would depend on it would depend.
Speaker 1: I'd pardon my son for anything.
Speaker 3: See that. And that's why I'm looking at Joe now and say, now, Joe, just I think just goes away.
Speaker 1: But just don't lie about it. Should have said in the beginning, Yeah, here's my son. I'm sorry, you know, I just don't lie about it like that.
Speaker 3: But I just finished some some people's work on what Hunter Biden was really doing, and it was it was a lot more than doing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely last question, Pete, I hope we can do this often. The book I hope you write someday. What's the title going to be?
Speaker 3: If you won't believe this? But I don't know you're on.
Speaker 1: The air or you know, when are you going to write that book?
Speaker 3: Never? Maybe I told you this that Douglas MacArthur made a deal with I forget the publishing house, ran the house, and he wrote the book and they gave him the money, but you couldn't publish the book until he was dead.
Speaker 1: Why would you care about that? You never cared about what anybody thought.
Speaker 3: I never thought. I never cared up till But there's things that are that I saw happen and things that I was involved in that I can honestly say I'm not proud of, but they have to be told, and you have a lot to be proud of.
Speaker 1: Well again, just some of the greatest radio ever.
Speaker 3: Let's do this again soon say I'm gonna go see the tomorrow night with the Order with Kevin Flynn.
Speaker 1: And we will get together and here against soon. Promise, I promise. Sure appreciate that. Christmas stand you as well, my friend. Thank you. Ryan's going to be taken off for his Christmas VAK. Ryan, have a safe, wonderful trip. I'll be back tomorrow. God willing, Kelly, thanks for your help. Join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show.